[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dream General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 39

File: 1472832999457.jpg (99KB, 1280x591px) Image search: [Google]
1472832999457.jpg
99KB, 1280x591px
Previous thread died prematurely: >>18088132

This Dream Thread general is for discussion of:

>dreams and interpretation
>nightmares and creepy dreams
>sleep paralysis
>lucid dreaming
>precognitive dreams
>astral projection/OBE
>everything else dream related

Please post here, rather than making a new thread for your own stuff.

Before you post, some guidelines:

1. If you need help with any sort of dream, lucid, SP, recurring, etc, or even just remembering in general, the best advice anyone can give you is to start a dream journal.

2. Giving advice or analyzing someone else's dreams does not require any sort of authority. If you think you can do it, feel free to give some other people a response.

3. Even if you don't personally think this is enough of a paranormal topic, it keeps the influx of individual dream threads from piling up, reducing the clutter and helping people find what they want and get interpretations more easily.

Some websites to help you out:

dreamviews.org

http://api.ning.com/files/P3hYmFgEsbPdxPgMJXWt7K6KUuoJYAYi7NXHr5GuVYff8NDqHvvmD7u8mkZ3MnPCSzZGPVKJ*2vwuowl*GbkLZeKNr0hUN0R/RobertBruceMasteringAstralProjection.pdf

Last note: More dream interpreters are always wanted. Don't be shy, just give it a shot if you think you know what another person's dream might mean. If you ask for an interpretation, try to return the favor and interpret someone else's dream.
>>
Copypasta from last thread:

I'm a night worker and I just woke up from a semi-lucid dream which went lucid. And it went... Bad.

>walking down the street, semi-lucid dream
>a few cops cars slowing down as they pass me and then leaving, as if they're looking for someone
>go into a hunting store
>I'm thinking I've been putting back getting a weapon handling class and a firearm license for too long
>suddenly, run into father and younger brother in the store
>dad tells me he can just take me to the office where I can get registered for that
>tell him sure and we all get in the truck and he drives
>during the drive, the road curves, then suddenly in front of us it just stops at an intersection
>either dad turns left or right into the new road or he crashes into the woods
>he steps on the gas
>brother and I are telling him to stop
>he just steps on the gas harder
>we crash into the woods
>but we don't crash
>we just keep going through trees and branches super fast

Continued next post.
>>
>>18103508

>realize something is fucky
>the forest suddenly recedes and we're in a hilly meadow, surrounded by mountains
>tell him to stop right now
>we all step out
>wonder if I'm in a dream
>remember that if I'm wondering that, it means I'm in a dream
>lucid dreaming engaged
>look around me
>gigantic snow peaked mountains, really steep, almost like giant stalagmites
>peaceful as fuck
>I started lucid dreaming in the stupidest fucking place possible, though the place is beautiful
>suddenly, notice brother is picking at something
>it's like a tiny dent in the scenery, just hanging in the air
>"Oh shit, I know what that is."
>tell him to stop
>he just keeps picking at it
>kind of pissed that a figment of my mind thinks it can just do whatever the fuck it wants and ignore me
>yell at him to let that shit go
>he gets startled and accidentally rips a flap open
>goddammit
>tell him to get away from that
>he goes
>decide to check the damage
>it's like a little torn piece of reality flapping in the air
>it's barely large enough to fit my arm in there
>"Oh well, I guess it's not too-"
>suddenly, two black tendrils emerge from the tear and immediately wrap themselves tight around my neck and torso
>know full well what the fuck that is
>wake up immediately

Been a few days now. My dreams have remained strange, but nothing this loathsome, thankfully.
>>
>>18103512
Weird
>>
Lately I've been having the most intense vivid dreams. It's ridiculous. I was wondering if maybe I was trying to astral project sub consciously. Turns out I need my meds upped bc I'm suffering withdrawals. :(
>>
File: 1458698366506.jpg (62KB, 1131x707px) Image search: [Google]
1458698366506.jpg
62KB, 1131x707px
This was the most vivid nightmare i've had in a long time, gives me chills thinking about it

>Be me dreaming
>In dream i'm in my house, very recognizeable
>it's 3am, middle of the night dead quiet
>Keep hearing this knocking coming from the front door
>The knocking is loud and very very ominious, the knocking is giving me bad anxiety in the dream
>Closest thing I can compare is the scene in insidious 1 where their alarm starts fucking with them and someone loudly knocks on the door
>I decide to go check it out
>Slowly walk over to the door
>open the door
>For a breif second, nothing I just see outside
>Next thing I know I feel this invisible force grab my ankle and pull me hard
>It's pulled me so hard I can feel im on my back
>Wake up sweating

That one was a doozy let me tell ya
>>
I had a dream of a place I didn't know existed until today, it's called Marion Island.
>>
>>18104123
Ive dreamed of real places and people i didnt know about either. My google history is full of half-coherent phrases i searched at 4am lol.
>>
>>18103393
had a dream about a screaming cow once
>>
>>18103393
Alright now this one is not the scariest dream i had but one that i still remember very clearly

>be me, about 6, just moved into new house
>was a very scared kid at night, couldnt sleep without door wide open, light source and the radio playing.
>parents would turn off the radio and the lights out when i fell asleep

okay some context now the dream

>starts at a coastline in deep night
>moon is shining, water is in very little motion
>overall i dont hear a sound at all
>see something about 2m into the water
>walk up to it
>as i come closer i realize its a fucking coffin
>greyish, dark wood, no decorations whatsoever
>looks like its not been in the water for a long time
>decide to open it
>as i open it, it gets opened from the inside and the grandpa from Heidi (german kids tv show), already somewhat rotting burts out and chokes me from inside the coffin
>immediatly wake up
>have one of those lamps that you need to pull to turn off/on
>pull that shit too hard and it rips out, light doesnt turn on tho.
>middle of the night, dark af, scared af
>try to call for mom and dad, cant get my voice to work
>after 10 minutes i give up and just lay in the dark, too scared to get out of bed and turn on the light, end up staying up all night and run into my parents bedroom as soon as there was some light in the morning

Idk. I hated this fucking grandpa as a kid god.
>>
>>18104133
A sign you should go vegetarian?
>>
I've noticed sometimes that if I left the TV on when I'm sleeping, I dream whatever is airing on it.
>>
>something slightly spooky happens into a dream
>start having a sort of light-mare (lighter than a nightmare)
>think about what I wish won't happen and make it scarier
>what I just conceived now occurs in the dream
Does anyone else know this feeling? I cannot trust even thinking in my own dreams. Maybe I'm flying magically, having a good time, then I think "please don't fall, please don't fall", and then I fucking drop.
Or maybe I'm in the garden section of Home Depot, and I start feeling things bump into or land on my arms/legs.Then I think "please don't be bees". They become bees. Then I try to stay calm and trust I don't make them feel threatened to sting me, but then they keep harassing me. Then I feel them sting me with massive stingers. I don't feel pain in dreams, but I feel SOMETHING akin to it, and it's quite fearful. Anyone else feel me?
>>
>i keep having dreams where i discover somehow that that something isnt right and im in a dream
>this for some reason makes me very angry and irritated and i go around to all the random people in my dream and flip out at them asking if we're in their dream
>this goes on until i realize that we're in my dream
>overcome by horrible feeling of powerlessness and foolishness

this happens in lots of my dreams. the dreams themselves dont seem to be connected but this seems to happen to me a lot
>>
>>18106057
i think thats just how nightmares work
>>
>Walking up to cousin's house
>Place looks odd but I cant put my finger on it.
>Get to the porch and walk up to the door.
>Glass door is shattered, door wide open
>Clothes, glass, and other shit strewn on the floor
>Get mildly scared, and scream my cousin's father's name (Tony)
>Someone with a black glove grabs my mouth and drags me away
>End
Was like 10 years ago but I can still remember it kinda creeps me out. I've had a lot of similar nightmares where I'm doing the same thing and different things happen.
>>
Does anyone else have nightmares where there's nothing that scary actually happening but you have this hyper specific set of repetitive tasks to complete? I'm talking completely arbitrary dream bullshit that doesn't make any sense when you wake up. I'll come in and out of consciousness obsessed with this stuff and I start to cry when I feel like I'm forgetting it.
>>
>>18103393
Having continuous dreams playing Metroid fusion, I always escape from the copy of samus. I always get caught, killed then immediately wake up.
My conclusion is that I am running away from something but I'd like different opinions
>>
>>18106449
hmm, is there any female in your life that could be causing you trouble?

running away from something seems plausible enough, i just wonder why it's Samus. What ''relationship'' do you have to the game?
>>
>>18106390
I have nightmares that aren't spooky but I have to do really important things, like drive people somewhere then get a job then my weird pet escapes then I have to run from the police and it never ends. I can't remember the last time I had a calm dream.
>>
>>18106877
I've had ones like that, but not constantly.
>>
i dreamt about a witch with black eyes.

i was having a normal dream and it's like she somehow appeared out of nowhere. i was dreaming about going to a party with a couple of friends. she just popped up (as an attractive young female so i didn't suspect anything), infiltrated my group and proceeded to drive me and another friend to the party. somehow i realized that she wasn't driving in the right direction and that she had bad intentions. she revealed herself to me as an old black eyed witch and then i just woke up. the last part of the dream was incredibly life like and i felt as if i was i real danger.
>>
>>18104268

sounds like anxiety from moving to a new home and things changing quickly.

i remember having horrible nightmares, being stressed out and anxious constantly and generally depressed when i finished high school and my life started changing drastically. that transitional period and uncertainty from hs to college was hell for my mental health.

anyways i dreamt about things i was always scared about, such as shadow people. if that grandpa from the show always freaked you out it would be in line with what i experienced - the anxiety literally brought out 'your worst nightmare'.

i know it's obvious but at least i'm keeping this thread alive.
>>
I dreamed that wizards ruined my life in order to subject me to a sink or swim program of magical development.
>>
>>18103393
I've had a reoccurring dream throughout times in my life, none that I can remember were traumatizing/whatever.

I was younger when I had them, I don't dream too often as an adult. Pretty sure it is from habitual use of marijuana products because I dream a lot if I don't smoke for a couple of days.

Anyways, I remember it well:

>me in dream, I am always kid me in this dream
>outside with my cousin and his parents, looking at their house from behind a hill and were hiding
>I go in to house and it's not like their house, it's a giant department store with item displays on extremely tall racks or whatever
>lots of people in there, running around everywhere like Godzilla has arrived
>get super scared and start running
>a cheetah is in the store that is my aunts house?
>I climb the item display thing, so tall, like i'm climbing forever
>I look back and cheetah is on my heels
>almost reach the top
>wake up

I can recall at least 3 times I have this exact dream and I always jolt straight up in my sleep.
>>
I am constantly having dreams every night about having sex with my cousins. Though there is no actual sex involved just some platonic scenarios. Even though I have no desires for my cousin. What does it means?
>>
>>18106195
Not nessicarily. For me, the theme is usually constant, wether it be horrifying or lighthearted.
>>
This is a recurrent dream from when I was a child. I can't say that I did it above 7 years but I think I have.

>be me
>be in the bed
>try really hard to sleep
>suddenly open my eyes and watch the room
>absolute darkness
>can't feel the nothing apart from the bed, it's like I'm in absolute darkness and the walls are really really really really really far away
>too scared to move

This dream has been connected from my first thoughts about death at that age, and I'm thanatophic. That shit scared me so much I remember it like I had that dream yesterday,
>>
>>18107852
I once had this dream where I was suddenly a woman and trying to seduce my younger brother, just for kicks. I don't know if I intended to go anywhere with it or just tease, but I was having fun doing it.
I've had this dream like 2 or 3 times in the span of 3 years. It's been a few years, but I still can't help but reflect on it.
>>
>>18107869
I forgot

>when I try to move or sit on the bed to watch my sorrounding I simply FEEL that the darkness is just too much and I feel the walls even more far from me

When I sleep nowadays I always try to have the bed next to a wall, and most of the time I fall asleep giving it my back. Even when I sleep with my gf and she fall asleep in my arms I leave her sleep for like 30 minutes and then give her my back so that his touch her and I can feel something near me.
>>
>>18107869
I have aomething similar.
I would be attempting to sleep in my room, then the door creaks open and a man enters. I can't see him, he is invisible, bit I can sort of see him? It's like a man wearing stealth cameo, but in pitch black. I can sense him approaching my bed. I can't move, I'm frozen in terror, he walks closer and closer to my bed.
Then when he's standing above me, I panic and wake up screaming. Haven't had this dream in a while, but it's a reoccurring dream from a few years back (had it for about 4 years on and off)
>>
>>18107896
How I love these things.

No I don't. I absolutely hate them, but it's interesting.Yours is quite different, at least there was SOMETHING. What I was afraid of wasn't the fact that I couldn't move or similar, but that there wasn't anything around me. Like... being dead but not having a concsiousness
>>
Also. I will read those link, OP, but..... easy tips for a newbie: how do you keep a dream journal? I don't believe in some things about dreams, but I find interesting to try to remember them anyway, but I feel quite useless to start it at 19yo.

Tips to do it?
>>
I really haven't been dreaming a lot or vividly at all lately, but last night I did. They were multiple dreams and it started out with horse riding. Then I remember being in a train with lots of other people, but the tracks were more like a rollercoaster. Went up and down hills, and sharp turns at high speeds. I wasn't afraid, in fact I think it was supposed to be fun. The last, most vivid dream was strange and mystical. I was in a huge, beautiful forest. I couldn't see the sky as trees sealed it, but it was peaceful. I was with a group of other beings, not sure what they were. Best I remember is them being fairies or something. We were looking for a fallen tree, and singing beautiful songs, kinda like a choir. We found the tree, and water somehow flushed out of the bark like a soft waterfall. I knew we were supposed to drink the water, so I did as we sang. That's when I woke up. What the fuck, /x/? What does it mean?
>>
>>18107906
Download a dream app or write them down in your phone as you wake up. I used to have an app where the dream journal is secured with a pin, and your phone is secured anyway. Just start doing it. However useless it may seem as you do it, you will start dreaming more often.
>>
>>18108550
Wow, there really is an app for everything, isn't there?
>>
File: RWS_Tarot_12_Hanged_Man[1].jpg (26KB, 300x527px) Image search: [Google]
RWS_Tarot_12_Hanged_Man[1].jpg
26KB, 300x527px
Nightmare last night. Was driving through a town like St. Louis. I saw a construction worker who hung himself. I was worried about if I should keep driving, or stop, and I saw another hanging man. And then another. And then maybe a child and a woman. The entire town I was driving through hung themselves.

My interpretation is that I have been torn to worrying about other peoples problems. Anyway, super spooky image.
>>
>>18108539
You are going with the flow of life and it's working out for you. Or you are an Elfkin. Either/or.
>>
>>18106464
Really enjoyed playing Metroid fusion back then. Nothing sexual mind you.
Other similar dreams is where I completely evade the copy(I'm playing as samus running from her infested copy) only for it to suddenly appear and kill me, effectively waking me up
>>
>>18103393
I've had a series of three dreams regarding a girl I met during my summer job. Long story short, I fell for her hard, she played hot and cold and now I'm confused as shit and we will be in college together in a week.

Night 1 (08/22 to 08/23):
>be in some sort of mansion or similarly old and ornate house
>formal but warm atmosphere like it's some sort of grand family reunion/weeding
>be on my knees fixing something, think it was a door or some furniture, but I don't have any tools
>my (alive and well) paternal grandfather is standing behind me
>tell him about qt while fix shit, how I feel connected to her, how I want it to be official
>i finish my work and get up to face him
>he gives me a golden signet ring
>"The time has come for you. This is yours"
>put the ring on my right hand's ring finger
>look at it
>feel powerful and determined
>wake up

Cont'
>>
>>18109758
Night 2 (09/06 to 09/07):
>be in college corridors, watching the news on my phone
>Ronald Reagan is apparently alive and on official visit to Germany
>he's making a public speech on live TV
>suddendly, hundreds of angry Krauts are booing him and throwing stuff at him
>run to my friend to show it
>he's in class but there are no walls separating it from the corridor and nobody seems to give a fuck about me interrupting
>feel an intense light on my back
>turn back, see a beautiful golden/orange sunset from the corridor windows
>she's there staring at me
>reach out to her
>wake up

Cont' for final post
>>
>>18109768
Night 3 (09/07 to 09/08):
As I was confused about last night's dream and my feelings for qt I took the time to ask my dead paternal grandmother for guidance through dreams right before getting to sleep.

>be in my room
>feel there's a spirit haunting the place
>notice the floor planks are cracked and dirty
>feel drawn to a spot right between my desk and the window
>start ripping off the planks, surprised how easy it is
>under the planks are some tiny bones and lots of ash
>spirit is free, thanks me for releasing him/her and goes off to the afterlife
>the sun rises out of my window
>look around me, turn back to the sport where the spirit was imprisonned
>floor is now prisitine
>run out of my room
>see my family taking breakfast in the sunlight on a larger, more ornate version of our home's balcony
>wake up

All the dreams happened right before waking up, around 6 to 7 am. Dream 3 seems to have zero connection to qt but I for some reason I feel like it has, I just don't see it clearly. i also forgot to mention that the sun was also present in dream 1, it was beaming gently from the mansion's windows
>>
I had a wet dream for the second night in a row now, weird thing is I kinda know it's just a dream and I'm not fucking just making pressure with a pillow or whatever but I just keep going.

I'm trying to do nofap but it hasn't even been a week, and twice in a row seems weird.

what do?
>>
Been having this dream all my life.

You know the typical "In school but suddenly in underwear" dream? I had that, where I suddenly just notice I have no pants on but while I'm freaking out that everyone's going to laugh at me, nobody ever seems to notice my lack of pants.

This continued well past my actual school years into my adult life.

What does it mean?
>>
>>18110332
You have fear of embarrassment in social situations, but it's over little things that no one else notices.
>>
I've had this dream recurring for about 3 weeks now
>be me, but old and shriveled, about 90
>standing in a long corridor, it's well lit but I can't see the end
>notice that there are doors leading off the hallway every 6-ish feet
>all the doors lead me too a different memory, i.e. stuff from middle school etc.
>literally reliving memories in dream form, except things are slightly different than how i remember them
>also, people who aren't directly involved in the dream acknowledge my presence, but if past me is talking to someone they don't know I'm there
>leaving the area of the memory brings me back to the hallway

I've been having this dream every couple of nights for 3 weeks. They've started to become more lucid, to the point where i can recognize when it's happening and can choose which door I take. It seemed harmless at first but the more often I have this dream the more recent the memories become. I have this theory that I'll eventually start seeing into my future, but I know this is probably bullshit.

Btw, first post on /x/, been lurking for the past 2 days
sorry for bad greentext
>>
I've had sleep paralysis ever since I was 15 and it's always the same type of shit - really loud gibberish in my ear, hands touching me and hurting me, sometimes I see things like my door opening and shadowy figures watching me from the corner of my room.

The scariest dream I ever had was one where I got caught in a dream loop. I went from one dream that I "woke up" from into another dream where I had sleep paralysis and was desperately trying to call out to someone in the hallway, but I couldn't talk so they couldn't help me. This kept happening for about five more times before I actually woke up. It was honestly horrific. It felt like I had been trapped in that dream for days.
>>
>>18111660

Also, craziest experience I ever had with sleep paralysis:

>be in my bed, in the middle of a dream with my grandma
>suddenly go lucid, realize that I'm dreaming
>grandma becomes hostile because she knows that I'm lucid, forcibly wakes me up
>wake up on my stomach, arms tucked under the mattress
>feel something grab my ankles hard and yank my legs up into the air
>trying to scream as my body is being pulled up toward the ceiling, but can't speak/am speaking very quietly
>start trying to wake my body up, trying to twitch my fingers, and finally manage to move my head enough to wake my body up
>am completely awake and scared shitless
>right as I wake up, feel my entire body fall back onto the bed like I really was in mid-air

This only happened to me once, and ever since then, I haven't been able to figure out how to explain it. It wasn't just that my legs were up in the air - my ENTIRE BODY, save for my upper torso up to my head, had been in the air.

After that happened, I started taking way more precautions when it came to sleeping so that I wouldn't have sleep paralysis again.
>>
>>18111636
You are a time traveler
>>
>>18105681
Outside stimuli, especially stuff you can hear, can affect your dreams quite easily.
>>
I thought you guys might like this.

There's a site dedicated to archiving people's nightmares. Here's the now dead site with all the dreams intact: https://web.archive.org/web/20070115133157/http://www.nightmareproject.com/list.mv

And here's the new site: https://sites.google.com/site/nightmarearchive/the-library-2
>>
>>18103393
so to lucid dream, i literally just use a dream journal?
>>
Is it possible to have a dream only within 1 hour of sleep?
>>
File: 1472559892857.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
1472559892857.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
I have a couple recurring dreams that center around keys and I'must not sure what they mean.

Recurring dream 1:
>be raiding an old old warehouse with a 3 black ops
>climb over 7ft fence with razor wire
>get inside, black ops gone
>looks like the warehouse from the end of Arc of the Covenant
>can hear growling coming from inside a crate that has been set aside
>crate has a small window panel and a keyhole
>have key, open panel
>panels inside panels inside panels, have keys for all but one
>growling turns into screeching and banging
>somehow know I have to open the last panel before whatever is inside breaks out
>always wake up at this point
>>
File: 1473356040861.jpg (817KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1473356040861.jpg
817KB, 1920x1200px
>>18113578

Recurring dream 2:

>setting looks like revolution-Era New York after fires
>mostly burnt mansions everywhere
>groups of people also everywhere but wearing modern clothing (zip-up sweaters, jeans)
>all looking for a specific key
>feel urge to find key first
>find key on outside window ledge
>key is for a computer that for some reason requires a physical key to be unlocked
>find computer, but other groups are too close to open
>pretend to look around for key, waiting for others to leave so I can unlock the computer
>wake up

I've had these dreams at least twice a month since I was ~17 and have no clue what I'm supposed to take from them
>>
File: Screenshot_20160910-140457.jpg (528KB, 1104x1966px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160910-140457.jpg
528KB, 1104x1966px
>>18113592
This is the closest think I could find the the keys from my dreams. All of the keys looked very similar to this one size, colour, and shape.
>>
>>18113578
>>18113592
Too much vidya.
>>
File: 1440446830187.gif (1MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1440446830187.gif
1MB, 240x180px
anyone explain this dream for me?
>first part of dream is pretty hazy, i vaguely remember running around an anarchic/mad max british countryside

>then all my family arrive in a huge shopping centre. in one part, the walls have huge cans of drink as big as a person next to the walls stacked up to the ceiling, which is made of glass. there's a shitload of sweets (what americans call candy) and nice stuff to eat.

any explanation?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160910-192416.png (346KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160910-192416.png
346KB, 1440x2560px
I have a few of my these that I guess I did when I was asleep. I'm a schizo, so my dreams are usually disturbing.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160910-192829.png (332KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160910-192829.png
332KB, 1440x2560px
I honestly don't remember these dreams.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 225x225px
Anyone had experience with time travelling and/or guardian angel dreams?

I had a vivid time travelling dream with what felt like a guardian angel. It was the first dream that felt vivid and remarkable for years.

>at university library, get called on the PA system to go with someone. Knew immediately it had to do with time travel for some reason.
>she was mid 50's had short dyed red hair which was wet and spikey around her ear. Dressed in normal clothes.
>she puts her arm on my shoulder and reality starts glitching out until we arrive in the year 2032 or 2030 (I remember adding 15 years to 2017, and thinking I'm 35 now but I'm born in 1995, so it's one of those two years)
>show her a stretch to eliminate neck pain for some reason, then she shows me a dying broccoli and says the environment is hot and dry these days
>go outside and see larger than normal planes flying in sky, ask if aliens are here and she says they haven't come.
>random dream stuff follows like randomly carrying kayaks and running from cops
>we evade cops and she grabs my shoulder again and time travel to 2060 outside my fathers house at dusk
>she tells me he's won the lottery and I hear him talking to my siblings and his gf inside
>the feeling is so calm and warm and everything feels like it's going to be okay. Ethereal almost.
>guardian angel lets me go inside and my father welcome me in. I wake up.

My father would be over 100 in 2060 but he was his current age. As I was typing this, I realised that going inside his house and feeling indescribable warmth and happiness could be symbolic of me dying and going to "heaven" in 2060.

I have been seriously depressed and had feelings of hopelessness towards the future lately. Also Daily sucicidal feelings which peaked the night before this dream. As I said, first dream in at least 5 years that I remember clearly and felt real.
>>
>>18114228
i dont know what the dream means but im sure you'll be able to draw some conclusion after 3 days off this site
>>
>>18114156
I normally wouldn't be so reluctant to believe you, considering I have had dreams about games I've binged on, but this has been a steady trend for 9 years. What causes someone to have the same dreams for nearly a decade after most vidya played in that period is long forgotten?
>>
had a ok dream.

I was walking around this parking lot, find a woman to give me a ride home. She said she would if I shot her after and gave me a gun with one bullet. I said yeah,ok. Get home the woman comes in. My preacher is there. She goes to the bathroom. give my preacher all the bullets in the gun. someone comes and takes the gun. talk to my preacher for a while(scripture stuff). then I'm in these clay tunnels, like a sewer but clean, I have a map. having a lot of fun climbing around. come up in this street, where a japanese band is playing. apperantly i'm playing a prank on this band. one of them is watching me, telling me don't do it,don't do it. rip of this postagestamp sized british flag and back down into the sewer. then it kinda becomes a movie. and i find this underground town, go to a store, and the guy is giveing everyone big discounts on everything, and pretty much the end.
>>
>my grandfather returns from the hospital after almost a year
>I'm so happy to see him, run over, and hug him
>he asks me if I missed him, and I say that I did
>wake up
>tfw grandfather died last year

And this was sandwiched inbetween two dreams where a girl that I like had feelings for me. Fucking brain.
>>
File: jeffmangum.jpg (494KB, 600x496px) Image search: [Google]
jeffmangum.jpg
494KB, 600x496px
>>18103393
anyone here been to the dream mall?

please describe since I've been to 2.5/3 and would like to know if it is a single astral location.
>>
I have'nt had it in a long time but, since I was a little kid I've always had this one particular nightmare. If anyone can tell me what it means that would be snazzy.

>I'm always in whatever house I'm living in at the time
>I'm also always around the same age in dream (5-6?)
>my family's all there in the Living Room/Dining Room area
>I look down the hallway
>Everything starts turning pitch black
>It slowly creeps towards me
>I try to run away and it catches my ankle
>I scream as loud as I can while I get dragged down the hall
>noone can hear me
>I get dragged into a room and everything goes dark for a minute
>suddenly I feel like I'm drowning
>right as I'm about to die I wake up
>I can't breathe
>I look over to my sibling sleeping across the room and try to call out to them hoping they'll wake up, but nothing comes out
>right as it comes into the room everything goes black again
>I wake up for real

It's probably been about 2 years since I've last had this dream, but when I did have it, it happened about 2-3 times a week for years and years.
>>
>>18114246
>>18114254

If you can't write legibly, try typing.
>>
File: Ratking.jpg (410KB, 645x523px) Image search: [Google]
Ratking.jpg
410KB, 645x523px
I had a dream last night that I saw a rat king. I'm not normally superstitious but I remember hearing that seeing one was considered an omen.

Should I be worried?
>>
>>18115995
Could mean you have a fuckload of problems/stress to deal with in your life.
>>
>>18115999
Yeah, that'd be accurate..
>>
i often have this dream.
i'm in the woods alone, wondering down a path.
as i draw to the exit of the trees there is a bridge.
at the other side of the bridge there is a cliff.
i stand and peer off the cliff as i'm watched by these glowing eyes.
i just.
walk off.
but then i stop moving
i look up and this clawed scaley arm is reached out holding onto my arm.
in a snap instance i'm thrown back onto the the ground instead of jumping.
the fangs of the faceless and glowing eyes appear two finger lengths away from face.
not yet i'm told it is not my time.
the life is no longer mine to end there is a deed to be done.
only then will i die.
then i usually wake up..
>>
^^ my post if you know what this means contact me
face book me Cee Spenz
C.Spenz16 on skype.
>>
>>18106186

You are trying to wake up.
Following a meditation program will help.
>>
>>18114391
I've been to a mall in my dreams a few times and its always the same mall. I don't remem er too much other than it was really really big.
>>
>>18113592
>>18113592
>>18113578
>>18113578
You and those people are all looking for the same thing, The Truth. Here's a tip, you don't have to open the last panel before the Growling Stops, that is your Fear, and how it controls you. You don't have to hide the key from the others, that is Fear of not getting what the computer holds, give everyone the key and they'll open it for you, telling you what is inside. They can't steal information on a computer screen away from you, and if you think they can, That is Fear.
>>
>>18106057
Control your Fear, if you think it, it will happen.
>>
>>18116783
Stop roleplaying, Guru Derpwad.
>>
>>18116795
Why?
>>
File: 1459841306133.jpg (53KB, 352x352px) Image search: [Google]
1459841306133.jpg
53KB, 352x352px
>tfw the past few months every dream you have follows another dream ive had
>like they're all different lives
>>
File: 1453244358465.jpg (316KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1453244358465.jpg
316KB, 1920x1080px
From a few years ago:

I was in my mid-teens, and walking with a large group. Some were my age, but mostly younger kids.The world had set into an eternal night, and was now inhabited by monsters. There was an ever-present fog that made it difficult to see them until they got close. I and other older kids were trying to keep the younger ones safe.

We ended up inside a large, dimly lit maze-like building. There were monsters, but no fog, so we could at least see them coming and move everyone to another area. We weren't always fast enough, and we lost some people. The worst was when myself and a group of the older kids were looking down through some windows that surrounded a library. The windows were high up, so we could see clearly over the bookshelves, which formed a maze. There was a small boy, about five years olf, with curly red hair walking through. In another section of the library was a huge, crustacean-like monster. We were shouting down instructions and trying to guide the boy out, but the monster caught him.

(1/3)
>>
>>18117253

Things went on like this for a while, until we eventually ended up at the center of a town that looked like it was from a western. There was a stage in the town square, and we were all sitting on and around it. There was an air of hopelessness, like everyone had accepted that the monsters would get us all eventually. We heard one of the older girls scream from a nearby tower, and I and several others ran up the stairs. We found her on the floor with her pants around her ankles, and one of the boys standing over her. We grabbed him and dragged him downstairs.

When we got him to the stage, others who were sleeping had come out to see what was going on. The ones who had helped drag him down were trying to explain to the crowd that was gathering what had happened, but so many people were talking over each other, some who demanded to know what we were going to do about it, some who still didn't understand what was happening. There was a growing sense of panic. I was afraid the group was going to split up over this.

I looked at the offender, who was on his knees at the center of the stage, then looked to the side, and saw an iron sitting on some coals. I waited for a gap in the crowd's panic, then moved to the front of the stage and shouted for their attention. I talked about how far we'd come together, and that our only chance to continue this way, was to stay together. I told them to look at this place, and to look at each other, and to ask themselves if this is how they wanted things to stay. I told them that together we could retake this world, from the monsters, from the darkness...

I pulled the iron from the coals, then looked back at the offender.

...and from anyone that would do us harm.

(2/3)
>>
>>18117262

The crowd cheered. I felt the greatest rush of power I have ever felt. I had said all I had needed to say, but I kept going. I don't even know what I was saying, because the roar of the crowd was so deafening, getting louder and louder as I went, pacing back and forth across the stage. I was only conscious of the noise of the cheers, and my own unstoppable feeling of power. Finally, when it seemed like it couldn't get any louder, I turned and pressed the iron to the offender's face. He screamed, but I couldn't even hear it over the cheering, which was now so loud it felt like it was stabbing me in the ears.

It jumped to the morning, and I felt that some time had gone by. Morning - for the first time, the sun was out. I walked through the town square. Some of the older kids were walking around, saying hi to me as they passed. The younger ones could be seen sitting on the sidewalk, working on crafts. There was now a wall around the town, made of tall logs tied together and pointed at the top, like old frontier forts. At the end of the street, the corpse of the crustacean monster from the library was bound in rope and hanging from a pole. There were some little kids standing underneath it, prodding at its underbelly with spears. I got the overwhelming sense that, despite the new level of safety, I had taken us irreversibly in the wrong direction.

(3/3)
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>18103393
>normal day
>go out to feed horses
>hear helocopters
>LOTS of helocopters
>gunfire and artillery booming in the distance
>sky turns black
>begins flashing static and computer code
>soldiers and armor driving down the rural highway I live on
>they start shooting my neighbors
>wake up
>go feed horses
>>
File: 6130912.jpg (62KB, 600x531px) Image search: [Google]
6130912.jpg
62KB, 600x531px
Listen I'll tell you guys my dream but first I need to know, Does anyone here know a girl by the name of Ramona Daves?
>>
>>18116965
cringe posts killed this board
>>
>>18103393
For consistent pot smokers who smoke before bed try to go absolutely smoke free for any period between 4 and 6 days. You should have increased dream recall.
>>
File: hatman.png (13KB, 312x275px) Image search: [Google]
hatman.png
13KB, 312x275px
i've been re-training my lucid dreaming ability recently, prepping to discern whether an objective astroplane exists, or if it's literally just the summated description of subjective, disjoint dream states

right now, i'm still pretty limited in full REM sleep; i'm really only able to achieve lucidity by first waking up, (probably rolling over to get off my shoulder, cuz bench press fucked me up like a week ago lol,) deciding what to dream about, and then going back to sleep

today, i wanted the Hat Man, so that's exactly what i got; not standing in a doorway, not appearing behind me, just a dark, shadowy figure that i managed to conjure up.

so i hit it! i ran up and attacked, thrusting my hands straight through its "chest," right into the darkness that it was composed of -- and it sent chills down my spine!

the last thought i'd had in-dream was, "is this gonna be like LSD, with a white flash, or..."; but there was no white flash, and the shadowy figure did nothing -- but the chill it sent down my spine was sufficient to wake me up

>tl;dr pretty sure it's nothing but instinctual fear of the unknown
>>
>>18117531
>consistent pot smokers
>go absolutely smoke free
>between 4 and 6 days
>you should have increased dream recall

don't listen to this fucking roleplaying retard lol, presence of mind is presence of mind; you will not have a more focused mind, if you're blowing your focus on "not smoking weed," when you already smoke consistently...
>>
So here's a dream I had recently:
>I'm aboard some big warship, lots of very big guns. I'm on deck, towards the front of the ship. We're flying the Royal Navy Flag.
>Front guns blazing away at two small, dark spots on the horizon. One is bigger than the other.
>There's another ship just behind us, real big, guns firing too.
>This continues for about three minutes, when suddenly, a shell slams into the deck behind me.
>Something explodes and catches on fire, I don't know what. All I was able to see was smoke and flames rising from behind me.
>Another hit, this one to the superstructure itself, just below the bridge.
>We continue to trade shots with the enemy, until another shell hits.
>Shell hits towards the aft of the ship.
>BOOM!
>From where the shell hit, a pillar of fire at least twice as high as the superstructure, erupts.
>A second explosion, this one amidships.
>Two of our turrets are blown into the sea.
>Then the ship begins to split and go vertical.
>I grab onto the railing.
>The last remaining turret fires one last time, then goes silent.
>I don't let go of my railing.
>There are dead guys everywhere.
>Screams of the dying echoing in my ears.
>The ship is going down really fast.
>Suddenly, I'm in the water.
>It's really fucking cold.
>I let go of my railing.
>I'm trying to swim to the surface.
>But I can't.
>Some force is pulling me under.
>Eventually, I run out of strength.
>Then everything goes dark.
>Wake up.
>Check to make sure I'm in my bed.
>"What the fuck was that?"
(1/2)
>>
>>18118444
This isn't the only one. Recently, I've been having dreams about World War 2. Over the past few nights, it's been the Battle of Bastogne, the Sinking of the HMS Hood, and one of the battles in the Mediterranean. Even more confusing, right before I wake up, I die. I don't remember much of the Bastogne dream or the Mediterranean dream, apart from respectively being blown up by German artillery and being shot out of the sky by anti-aircraft fire. The Sinking of the HMS Hood, however, I wrote everything down after I woke up. I then cross-checked it with accounts of various Royal Navy ships sinking during WW2 and holy shit, the dream matched the wiki article for the Sinking of the Hood damn near word-for-word. That was the first time I even heard of the "HMS Hood," btw.
tl;dr: Over the past three nights, I've been shot, blown up, and drowned. I want to know why.
(2/2)
>>
>>18117614
Except it's actually true, you stupid stoner.
>>
It seems like people dream to things relating to their reality, but I want to dream to escape from reality.
>>
>>18109870
Sounds like you are sedentary, be more physically active, go for a 2 hour walk, just tire yourself out
>>
>>18118990
2deep
>>
The last week, I've been having nightmares, that's nothing new though, that's how it is most of the time. But then the last couple of days, every one of the dreams/nightmares ends the same way, Suddenly I realize (in the dream) the most important thing in the world, is to find my white-sweater, I have no idea why, but I just know I have to find it, then I begin looking for it, starts to panic because I can't find it, and then suddenly, when I'm close to giving up, it's there, I touch it, and then (every time) I wake up as soon as my hand touches the sweater.

Do any one of you have an idea what this means?
>>
>>18119774
I'm not very good at dream interpretation, but I think the most basic thing is that your subconscious, for whatever reason, desires white sweaters. Or something.
>>
>>18119864
Haha that might be - but then it must be on a deep subconscious level, because, in daily life I where white extremely rarely, I prefer black.
>>
>>18119864
lol
>>
I had a pretty strange dream the other night.

In the dream i'm with a bunch of people, and we're just chatting and they all seem hell interested in what i have to say, then they start taking notes and repeating back the sounds i'm making. Someone explains to me that sound is basically a drug of some type that get's them high and is the ultimate high in life, and they had lost the ability to do anything at all apart from make sounds as the dream goes on, like talk or think or function normally . as I'm walking around there are people eating chips and crunching just to make noises, and i take a taxi and the man demands payment in song lyrics. Eventually i make so much sound that someone somehow takes on my identity just through the things i say and i lose my identity.

this was a few nights ago, but it was a great dream, i should of written it down, might keep a dream journal.
>>
>>18118579
lol sorry kid, i'm making $90k/year on my 2nd year out of uni, at a job i never physically show up to, because i 100% telecommute all 32 hours of my work week. it's cute that you think you're special because the DARE lion gave you a wristband that said your edge is too straight to fit in, but trust me when i say you're just some know-nothing moron, and that you'll never get anywhere until you're at least 80% less retarded than you are now

don't take my word for it tho lol, just let life take it's course, and don't forget how accurately i called the course it would take
>>
>>18120506
Does your mother know you're telling lies on the internet?
>>
>>18120527
lol you "do nothing, be nothing" NEETards all sound the same, imagine having such a shitty life that you literally think someone has to LIE about making $90k/year -- when the reality is, i'm literally making about $30k less than everyone else in the field LOL

tl;dr next time just shut up, instead of outing yourself as a loser as hard as you can; enjoy /x/!
>>
>>18103393
I had a dream last night and it was pretty disturbing. I'm not sure why exactly but it's been bothering me since I woke up. In my dream I was in Colorado (I used to live there). I was barefooted and walking on a trail in the mountains. I needed to climb this steep trail in my dream in order get back home. I start walking up what I can only describe as an incline and meet up with my 19 year old son, except in the dream he's about 15 (he's 19 now). As soon as we meet I'm in the house. It's not a house I recognize but in the dream, it is "home". My son and I are in the family room, watching TV, thinking about playing some vidya (I haven't played video games in about 7 years). My son tells me that he wants me to listen to a recording he came across. He has a cassette in one of those old, 1980s tape players. Like the kind you would see in cop shows that they would use during interrogation scenes. He starts the tape and this deep, demonic voice starts speaking in what seems to be a foreign language. At that time, I look at the tape player and on the cassette is writing that says "I GO THROUGH WALLS". As soon as I read this I wake up and have an overwhelming sense of fear. My hair was standing on end and I was shaking. I feel like that now just thinking about the dream but specifically when I think about the writing on the cassette. What do you think /x/? Am I just a pussy or is there something to this?
>>
>>18120646
Sounds like it could make an interesting horror story.
>>
>>18121528
I know. It's scary as fuck. I'm still getting that hair standing on end, shaky feeling whenever I think about it.
>>
I know I dream, because I wake up covered in sweat, but for the last two years, I can remember nothing, like I actually don't dream. It worth noting that I'm taking anti-depressants. When I started them, I had very vivid dreams, but they faded over time.
>>
>>18121655
I hear that anti depressants can inhibit one's ability to remember their dreams.
>>
File: WP_20140126_17_24_19_Pro.jpg (2MB, 2000x3552px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20140126_17_24_19_Pro.jpg
2MB, 2000x3552px
I'll post a few different experiences I had just in case they mean anything

For a preface earlier this summer I visited my dad and slept in my old room at his house, I've grown since last I've stayed with him (spent most time at my mom's before going off to college, only saw him periodically when I wanted to stop in and wish him well/see what he was up to) so the bed I used to sleep in is a few inches too small for me now and that night I was super uncomfortable trying to find a good position to stay in. I blame the shit dreams I had that night on that

Also I usually sleep with a small light on at his place cause my room was in the basement and I never had a door, I'll do pic related if I can find an old one I took on my phone. Anyway--

>sleep was in-and-out, every five minutes to an hour I was awake and feeling tired. extreme difficulty staying asleep and feeling exhausted because of it
>fall asleep, wake up in my bed. watch says six in the morning. lay motionless until a scream emanates through the house and shakes the walls, my vision goes wild like I'm in an earthquake. gripped by fear...
>awake, dreaming I was in bed. nine at night, can't remember how close that is to my going to sleep. feel freezing and recall that poor temperatures can cause nightmares, roll over to gram some more snuggy covers & sheets
>recognize that ceiling is covered in frost and ice, with stalactites of frozen water. one falls as I focus on it and impales me...
>awake again, can feel the breath in my lungs. really awake.
>out before I can recognize it
>wake up, ten in the morning. I meant to wake up early that morning and overslept like a fuckass. try to get out of bed but feel too lethargic.
>realize I'm being held in bed. try to turn around...
>hands grabbing at my skin, an impossible collection of hundreds of digits and dozens of wrists. try to scramble free and can't manage

cont, also after years of scrolling through my phone's cloud uploads pic related
>>
As a kid and young teenager I used to always be able to control and remember my dreams, slowly stopped happening as I was growing up. Now I can't remember any dream at all.

Help.
>>
>>18122167

*grab. Will probably make a dozen spelling mistakes anyway so fuck it.

>grab side of bed and try to force myself out, but feel pain and a very specific and present force pulling me back. hands continue to make their way across my skin, covering me
>as I struggle, very slowly, hands make their way across my eyes to completely cover my vision. I go blind in the pain
>wake up, midnight. no idea if I'm awake or asleep.
>... asleep. very, very slowly being pulled from my bed
>fuck this, try to lightly resist but feeling groggy and unable to maintain full motor control
>suddenly ripped from my sheets and fall to the floor hard.
>something brown evades my vision and I feel the rugburn as I'm quickly pulled across my carpet toward the door in previous pic. hurts like a bitch, I'm trying to catch sight of what has me and just see a scraggly mess of hair
>slam head against corner of wall on the way out the door. unconscious
>wake up. fairly sure I'm awake. don't check watch.
>finally fucking peace and quiet but still sleepy and feeling jostled

More add. my old room was both directly below my dad's and under his neighboring bathroom. I heard every piss and dump taken in that house. To make matters worse, the ceiling down there was completely unfinished, so I can see the major plumbing along the wood that redirects everyone's nastiness.

>laying in bed
>suddenly water from the ceiling. a fucking pipe is leaking rust-colored-ass water on my fucking bed and face
>goddamn gross but feeling mad tired. only manage to scoot over a lil before I recognize what's going on
>suddenly more water. I grow more conscious of it and start to get the hell outta dodge
>before I can scamper all the way off my bed the dam fucking breaks and a torrent of wastewater explodes into my room
>start gargling on it, drowning in piss and shit. it's covering my face and I'm worrying more about staying alive than how gross it is
>wake up
>fuuuuuuck this

cont
>>
>>18122167
>>18122217

>slowly rising towards ceiling as the room grows black. at this point I'm just upset and annoyed and want to be awake. don't give enough of a shit to be scared or anxious
>being woken up by a voice
>my kid sister. she's not college age and stays most of the time with my dad.
>"Anon are you alright? I could hear you upstairs."
>feel like total shit and am absolutely pissed at being woken up. looks like seven in the morning outside and I'm not having it. mumble that she needs to fuck right off and try to go back to bed
>"Anon you need to get up"
>desire to make sister fuck off intensifies dramatically but I'm narco tier unable to rouse myself
>"Anon something's wrong"
>curiosity peaks through anger. I kinda turn towards her and crack an eye
>she looks normal but things are a bit dark
>"Anon you need to wake up and go outside"
>alright now you've got me. "Why?"
>"Anon something's wrong with the sun"

That woke me right the fuck up and I wasn't able to pass out afterwards, it was around quarter 'til 6 at that point and I sat around until I could hear the rest of my family waking up and mving about upstairs. Described it to them with raw clarity and they seemed distressed.

And meaning in all that? Definitely just feels like trouble sleeping and associated slight terrors but nothing significant. That last line from my sister did fuck me right up, something about her deadpan tone and genuine sound of concern gave me that mental hint of an apocalypse happening. Base feeling were churning.
>>
>>18122203

I had something similar anon, but as a child--with memorable and precise ability--was able to stop dreaming and immediately wake myself, even in deep REM. There was always an object or entity in my dreams I would recognize as an easy exit, and I'd turn to it if I was ever upset with what I was dreaming or was just done and would wake up shortly thereafter.

After coming in contact with it there was a short period, a bit like a waiting room, in which I'd be in-between a dreaming and awake. I'd always have a strange sensation of wearing some sort of eye cover with a small object being dragged across my sheathed eyelids, everything being near-grey with a bit of light being visible through spaces in what seemed like fabric, like I had a black sack draped over my head. My dreams were always extremely memorable and were more often than not pleasant.
>>
>>18122266
I don't know about your thing, but I was literally able to write my own dreams and do whatever I want, and when it went to shit I'd just try really hard and force myself to wake up. I miss this so much, kind of like the DBZ training chamber where I could do whatever the fuck I want. I'd jump of skyscrapers on my head knowing I'm immortal type shit. Felt like a god, now I feel like shit.
>>
I used to have these really great dreams as a kid that seemed to span a lifetime. There was often some Lord of the Rings style quest to accomplish and it would be hard, but in the end me and my dream friends would usually succeed. These quests usually seemed to span a lifetime. I'd always wake up feeling unusually tired but happy and accomplished, but sad because I wasn't with my friends any more.
>>
Well, if anyone in here could help me figure this damn thing out, id be really grateful. This one
has been recurring for the better part of 2 months now, and I can't figure out what the hell
it means. I've tried to divine it myself, but I can't find any source.

>tossing and turning, I realize I'm in an open forest, fresh snow coats the spaced out pine trees around me
>I start walking, and see an amethyst locket on the ground, the same kind as the man's who saved my life when I was young
>pick it up, notice it's sitting on a path of maple leaves.
>begin following it, and start seeing things alongside the path. Things like old friends, holiday memories being played like a movie, old childhood toys and long lost pets
>After a while, I come to a river. ice is coating the parts closest to the shore. I look down and the locket falls, and sinks deep into the river
>A Womens voice speaks from behind me
"this is the only hope you would have had. But you abandoned it long ago didn't you?
Don't worry, your idiocy will be punished soon enough."
>I am then pushed into the FREEZING cold river, and can feel as I nearly drown.
>before I die, my friends and buddies pull me out of the river, smiling
>the women appears behind them, wearing a blood red crown and an emerald dress
"and this will be the fate of anyone who is foolish enough to try and help you."
>my friend then freeze, and begin to rapidly rot
>I am then thrown back into the lake, and I wake up shivering under a thick winter blanket I'm too lazy to change.

Does anyone have any idea what this is? I don't have any major decisions to make any
time soon, I have no problems with my family, and took classes at my local college just to stay
in touch with my buddies.
>>
File: 1457738807593.jpg (266KB, 450x2200px) Image search: [Google]
1457738807593.jpg
266KB, 450x2200px
>>18122410
You are the Chosen One.
>>
Does anybody know how to have nightmares on purpose?
>>
>>18103393
I had a very vivid dream last night.
I was in a marsh with reeds. The sky above me was a dirty brown. I could feel the cold on my skin and the dampness on my feet. I came towards a hideous toad creature. Before me appeared bits of paper -
"Worforin (?) for blood" - picture of a rat being killed beside it
"...takes lit(something?) for ups and downs..."
A piece of paper headed "INTERNATIONAL FITNESS TO STAND" with three signatures
The toad set fire to each of these three pieces and a hefty bundle more that was sitting beside him. He croaked to me "Gaze upon my works and rejoice".
That was it. I woke up, and I had pissed myself which probably explains the wet feet.
>>
>>18123273
You can try watching/reading fucked up stuff right before bed, but that doesn't always work. I've noticed sometimes it takes your brain a few days to process something you've seen into your dreams.
>>
So my dreams come in waves, like I will have dreams every night for a month and then not have any vivid or meaningful dreams for a few months.
Right now I'm in a dreaming phase.

So last night I had the most vivid dream I probably ever had.
>At home in my room looking out window
>I live in Los Angeles and its currently summer here
>See water in the street like a stream down the road which is normal in my neighborhood when it rains but its summer
>See people running as the water is getting higher and cars are washed away
>water level gets to my window so I go out through the back and climb on roof
>full blown flood
>I live in LA but I can see Las Vegas and that seems to be the source of all the water as its draining into the ocean
>Water finally dissipates but everything starts to get darker
>Look at sun and its starts turning black like an eclipse
Thats when I woke up
Even spoopier is that this morning my grandma told me it rained a little last night, which once again I'm in California and its still warm and dry here
>>
>>18123273
Sleeping in a cold room will increase your chances of having a nightmare. Falling asleep on your back will increase the likelihood of experiencing sleep paralysis.
>>
I had my second ever lucid dream like a week ago but not during the night, rather than during a 40-50 minute nap. I've had my weirdest dreams during those naps and i have no idea how i'm even able to get into REM in 30 minutes.

Anyways, the lucid dream:
>walking in my hallway, go into living room
>see big fucking tv on the couch, examine it
>back of it is exactly like a PC, exactly the same ports instead of a TV
>try and turn it on, screen doesnt work but I hear voices from the direction of the hallway, like a conversation
>as I head there they evolve into yelling and finally this deafening ship horn/siren thing which makes me lose my balance and pretty much faint
>as i regain my senses i figure i might be in a dream and do a reality check
>do it again 2 times more, definitely in a dream
>everything goes calm now, still in my living room
>try and teleport myself somewhere or conjure up bitches and hoes
>doesnt work, what the shit
>literally powerless in my lucid dream
>walk out to the balcony, we have this net on the outside to stop seagulls from shitting all over the balcony
>try and burst through the net, fail miserably and bounce back on the floor
>literally think 'fuck this shit, this is such a waste'
>wake up

I also remember seeing random people on bikes down on the road through the window and random people coming in and out of my house without doing much. Is there any chance I had actually had some weird astral projection type dream?
>>
File: Practice.png (71KB, 1404x712px) Image search: [Google]
Practice.png
71KB, 1404x712px
If anyone is looking for an Autism: The Post, this one is it.

Since I want to lucid dream very much, I decided to do this shit systematic.

I decided to do reality checks (RC)s every day, and also keep a dream journal. Each day I picked 4 signs, each day had distinct reality checks, different from the other 6 days. I got this list from Stephen Laberge.
I measured the number of RCs I did each day (Awareness-D table) and the number of words from each dream journal diary (Awareness-N) table.

After 14 days:
-you can see in both first tables that the trendline is upward, I do more reality checks the more I keep with this practice; the same is with dream memory.
-after some days I started waking up involuntarily after 4-6 hours with a vivid and long memory of the previous dreams, this didn't happened before I started
-it seems the more RCs I do in the day, the better my dream memory is, tho I would rather be sure of this after data from 50 days or something (3rd table), on the right there is the actual Pearson's coefficient calculated, the correlation is pretty significant
-events are sleep paralysis (SP), Lucid Dreams (LD) and OBEs. So far I only had one episode of sleep paralysis on day 13 (4th table)
>>
So, for the past few nights. I've been having the same dream over and over!

Im sitting alone in a park, but everything except the trees and outdoor furniture is complete void, no ground, no sky, just darkness. I wonder about the park for a while until i come accross a roman soldier, riding on top of a crocodile. He sees me, and invites me to play chess, and as we do, we converse about things, but namely self improvement.

After a while, he dissapears, and i get lost in the park, until an arabian woman riding a camel comes up to me, she spoke, but her voice didn't belong to a girl per say, sounding like a ten year old boy rather than a grown woman. She told me she can give me what i want without needing to work for it. But when i ask what she means, she giggles, and from there it's a blur.
>>
Had a dream, I don't remember much though.

So I remember something about a dungeon, it was very dark, and lots of shadow people. But one was centered in the dream. some dead girl. was spoopy. the end
>>
For the past few weeks I get a dream involving death one way or another. Making me very anxious.

Is there a meaning to this
>>
Well i barely dream, like 1-3 times a year, or at least i can only remember that few, but last night i had this weird dream, my wife ex-boyfriend and i, were about to fight, we talked a little like some monologue before the fight all can i remember it was about my wife, so we were supposed to have a fist fight but i turned around just a moment and he shot me in the back then i saw my dead body and the guy said something about revenge, the think is that guy dated my wife like 6 years ago, for less than a year.
>>
>>18124255
Need more details but it clearly means something is gonna die or change
>>
File: 1470151644146.jpg (2MB, 4768x2682px) Image search: [Google]
1470151644146.jpg
2MB, 4768x2682px
So i cant remember too much of my dream (3-4 days ago) but it was this thing (i never saw it , just feel it ) or the aftermath of it being in my room and i remember waking up scared and "turning in" the entity with a priest that was in my bedroom, like just there.
Anyways probably meaningless i forgot any details but wanted to post it
>>
Anyone have any methods or tips on how to have an OBE?
>>
Lately I've dreamt at least twice of rats and wolves.
One time, a rat was inside my house, I shot it but when I went to get it it was still alive and bit my finger.
Today, I dreamt that my cousins were playing with rats at my grandmother's house. I got angry at the adults for letting them so it and tried to kill the rats (at least one big rat and some mice).
At the same time, I saw wolves outside and went out to make them go away but they attacked me and I had to defend myself.
The same happened some days ago, there always seem to be wolves around my house.
I'm not afraid of animals irl, but I sure wouldn't want to face a wolf with a hatchet.
>>
>>18124830
Try meditating while on drugs
>which drugs?
your favorites
>>
All right, two LD problems.

First, doing SSILD I seem to fall asleep or lose concentration after the first set of long cycles, even in the afternoon.
Second, it seems my brain is beginning to outsmart me. I'm dreaming of achieving lucidity, which immediately leads to a false awakening leaving me both excited and disappointed enough to forget my reality checks.

What do, /x/?
>>
>frequently have lucid dreams

what's up
>>
>>18125690
Born lucky, is what's up.
>>
>>18125725
still remember little bit about my dream the other night ago...

for some reason everytime I take melatonin I end up having wild dreams.
>>
>>18125732
Such as?
>>
I literally just woke up after this nightmare that really fucked me up.

>was raised mostly by my grandmother
>around this time of the month two years ago she died
>in the dream I'm in the bus going to where my home used to be
>things get a little strange but I brush it off
>suddenly not sure where my bus stop is because everything keeps changing
>feel like it's the next but looking out the window it's different
>decide to go with my gut feeling and get off the bus
>suddenly it's really crowded
>people getting in my way constantly
>two random dudes start talking to me and telling me I should go with them and not go where I'm going
>nah fuck that I know where I'm going and it's home
>as I'm walking the environment keeps changing
>like something is trying to keep me from going
>but I recognize small clues like stairs or a fence and keep going
>I get there and open the door
>suddenly the most comfy place ever
>it's home
>it's like the sun is shining inside
>happy music
>grandmother greets me and she's super young
>I take a seat and we start talking
>suddenly she asks how I'm doing in high school
>I get super uneasy and panicky because It's been two years since I've graduated uni
>start crying and explaining that I'm a failure
>in the mean time the atmosphere slowly gets from happy to sad
>she starts getting older
>she goes out of my vision and I can't turn my head
>room is all dark, shitty and lonely
>can't see her or hear her
>wake up crying

Feel like killing myself.
>>
File: serveimage-5.jpg (50KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage-5.jpg
50KB, 600x398px
I had a dream that really bugs me. I dreamt I was on the road with some people and when we were going through some town we came across my my ex's house. It didn't look anything like hers but it was because she was in front of it. I noticed two numbers on the building which were 43 and 8. I asked the driver to stop so I could talked to her. I told her that I missed her and about some other stuff that I didn't remember. We hugged and she even sat on my lap. She had to leave for college and I had to leave too. When I got back in the car I felt like I had something else to say so I left the car and went looking for her. I thought I could find her where she's taking music classes. So I went running though malls and commercial spaces everywhere. I never found her. Only stores, hallways and parking and people walking by.
>>
>>18126566
>I noticed two numbers on the building which were 43 and 8

I once heard someone saying that's it's scientifically proven that you can't read during dreams. Anyone know anything about this? I've read lots of things during dreams.
>>
>>18126583
It's bullshit that you got from the otherwise fine Batman: The Animated Series.
>>
>>18126566
I'm this guy and the only thing I've found that matches 43:8 is Isaiah 43:8

>Lead out those who have eyes but are blind, who have ears but are deaf.
>>
>>18126604
No it was from a cartoon network, I think kids next door.
>>
>>18126629
Then they were copying it. Still false.
>>
>>18126775
It's just a reference, not copying it.
>>
I used to have a lot of nightmares about two girls that were probably 7 or 8, it almost looked like they were liquid smoke. Pitch black. Kind of like the enemies in Alan Wake.

First dream
>be in grandparents house at night
>relaxing, reading a book on the couch
>front door slams open
>investigate. Feeling of dread
>The two girls are in the driveway
>Standing there, just staring at me.
>Intrigued, I start to slowly walk forward.
>Get halfway to them, they unleash the most horrific sound I've ever heard
>They immediately start sprinting towards me
>Turn tail, run.
>get inside, slam door. Lock it
>immediately as I lock it they crash into it
>keep my body weight against the door until I wake up
woke up covered in sweat and sobbing, which had never happened before and prior to that I'd had much more graphic and violent dreams.

That was the most important one, I think.

The others I'll just give a basic summary.

Second one, in my house. They end up inside, torment me a little bit. Think poltergeist shit. I end up communicating with number 1, who doesn't like the other one so she tells me to get a book so I can capture number 2 in it. I end up doing that, wake up.

I had a few more after that but I can't replay them from memory. These were all years ago. Recently, on the come down from some stuff, I closed my eyes and saw one of them in the corner of a dark room. There was a deep mechanical grinding sound like you threw a crowbar into a giant machine. Really ugly sound.

Freaked me out, been trying to wrap my brain around why its coming back now and if it means anything at all.
>>
>>18126552
Chill, dude, it was just a dream.
>>
>>18125623
I don't like drawing attention to myself like this, but I would like to repeat my request for help.
>>
>I was going to kill a pig to eat it
>I'm vegetariand, so that doens't make sense
>I was in the living room, but at the same time was outside in a grassless field
>a guy held the pig on the ground, with its neck over a dug hole
>I approached the pig with a dagger and got on my knees, closer to it's neck
>said a prayer to him, thanking him for the nourishment he would provide, even though at this point i wasn't going to eat him, for some reason
>while I was doing this, the guy got up
>I told him i was done and he held the pig again
>I slashed the pig's throat throat, blood came out, and for some reason, now I was solely in my living room and the pig was my dog
>I panicked and didn't know what to do
>immense guilty
>what was I going to tell my father when he came back? (In between this thinking I dreamed about living in a rainy town)
>I decided to blame someone else
>dad arrived through another door that wasn't in the living room
>I told him about it and he didn't quite know how to react, but anger was clear
>he believed me
>he had an idea of who it was
>blame goes to some punks on the upper floor (who don't exist, by the way)
>we were already on the elevator, but going down to the streets
>my dad was going to kill 'em, I was feeling super guilty
>We, or I, stalked them on the street
>they were 2 emo/edgy teens, twins, with orange hair and my father saw them as criminals
>I didn't want to kill 'em
>I stopped in a shop window, while talking to my father telepathically, or was it through the phone? I don't recall
>there was an child size Eva unit 01 on display
>I tried to convince him not to kill the kids
>I don't remember if he agreed

I woke up.
>>
>>18130336
Another dream; same night.
>dreamed of going to an unfamiliar theater that I've never been before
>it was morning and some people were watching a movie or a play
>I remember smiling as brought my attention to the receptionist
>I looked at the catalog of shows that were going to be presented this week and asked the guy what day it was
>he said it was Sunday
>I felt ashamed for not knowing what day it was and tried to convince him that I did, in fact, knew that it was Sunday
>I didn't want him to think I was a bum who didn't do anything with his life (which I am)
>he said that the next show was about outsourcing minimal wage jobs to Japanese immigrants, and sent me to a woman that was going to explain it better to me
>I went to the second floor and this pregnant woman started explaining it to me, while playing with dildo
>she wasn't playing with it in a sexual way, but just fiddling with it in between explaining and talking about her sex life, and how she liked to do things like using her tits to masturbate the guy and shit like that
>I was amused, but not aroused or ashamed
>I was intrigued by it, and she kept explaining
>CUT
>I was in a church that looked just like the theater, giving a sigil to a priest and his trainee
>the sigil told a story about how I had killed a snake with poison
>they said that it was a demonic act, and they wanted to exorcise the sigil
>the trainee grabbed a golden orb, like a holy grenade from the worms videogames, and it burned his hands
>the priest dipped it in holy water and banished the demons from the ball, which screeched in the process
Woke up.
>>
When I was small I had a strange recurring dreams
>It starts out in a strange apartment
>One of those really generic young black woman with the fuzzy brown hair and pearly white teeth you see in commercials
>She's in her living room, which consists of only one really old armchair, and an old fashion wooden TV in front of her and a dirty brown carpet floor
>She sits down with a bowl of popcorn to watch a movie
>Movie starts and she's eating popcorn, then the power cuts off
>Only source of light is from TV static
>She looks genuinely worried
>A strange blue figure with no face appears behind the chair looming over her with his head down and staring
>She slowly lifts her head and meets eyes with his nonexistent eyes
>Dream ends
I've had some other strange recurring dreams if anyone wants to hear them
>>
>>18129882
Sorry, no clue.
>>
>>18131075
Okay, then.
Gotta keep experimenting and working on avoiding false awakenings.
>>
>>18131216
There should be someone else in this thread who can help you eventually.
>>
The other night I had a dream that I had a fucking period.
I am a 19 year old boy.
Someone help pls
>>
>>18132745
Are you transgender?
>>
So I've had a 4 day fever with some fucked up dreams, I'll preface by saying every single one of my dreams usually follows the same path, I'm looking for something, I never find it, but every dream always follows this story line, the past 4 nights haven't.

Night 1) I'm flying to England from Japan, suddenly the plane does a very sharp turn, 180 degrees and nose dives straight Into the ground

2) Me and a friend go swimming, when we enter the changing room
We get tagged with a little timer; we have 30 minutes. I get distracted because I meet a cute girl, after about "10 minutes" a security guard comes and starts harassing me to get in he swimming pool, I tell him to chill, I try to add the girl on Facebook but my phone isn't mine, I can't find the Facebook or Internet app, I start the panic. The guard starts trying to physically grab me and drag me to the swimming pool. I wake up before anything else happens.
Day 3) Blank

Day 4) I hear a weird noise from the other room in my flat ( I live in a two room flat, bedroom and the everything else room excl. toilet & shower)
I go to investigate as I'm lying trying to get to sleep in my bed, I glance at the front door, it's unlocked "weird" I thought as I locked the door before I went to bed, I even put the extra chain thing on) I lock the door but feel utter dread, my vision starts going funking bonkers, I can't walk properly, I stumble back into the bedroom and look at the bed, my duvet is hanging from the ceiling, as it falls I see the shape of a humanoid stood on the bed, I collapse and my alarm goes off the second I hit the floor and wake up.

I've not been sleeping well recently, I've had some spooky fucking occurrences recently as well, if anyone saw it I posted a picture of my window with a hand mark dragged down it from the outside.
I wonder if/how long this will continue for.

Would love to hear potential interpretations if anyone can be bothered and if I have any more I'll post them, even if no one cares,l!
>>
>>18132774
Fever dreams are just messed up. Never had any myself.
>>
>>18133920
ive only ever had 1 fever dream and it was very abstract. In the dream i was observing giant metallic grey balls rolling around a square field in a void and i would wake up crying my eyes out. has anyone else have a similar fever dream?
>>
>>18132773
Not at all
>>
File: IMG_20160906_134246.jpg (4MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160906_134246.jpg
4MB, 3120x4160px
Does someone recognise something in
>w-w8
or
>wwwww
I had these recurring dream where i see these letters written in Italic and then the face of an old man with white hairs and no beard that says:
> 'monsters shouldn't be treated like this'
It's very difficult I remember my dreams but this one is really clear in my mind.
Any info? Pic unrelated
>>
>>18134006
Well, you got a taste of the hell women go through every month. Maybe your girlfriend hexed you.
>>
>>18134100
It definitely did give me a new respect for women, i will admit that.
I have dated some crazy women, it wouldn't be surprising to find out that one of them tried to curse me.
>>
>>18130336
>>18130354
Can someone interpret any of these?
>>
has anyone here had his dream affected by his physical surroundings?

in my 2nd dream last night i was shot 3 times in the stomach and 2 times in the back, however for the rest of the dream i could only maintain the thought of 2 bullets being stuck in my back. when i woke up i realised that there were 2 buttons from my pillow sticking out, poking my back.

could it be that i wouldve never dreamed of being shot if those buttons didnt stick out?
>>
Had a dream the other night that I was walking bear-foot in the woods.

A black cat jumped out and latched itself to my foot, biting me. I tried to shake it off but it just grabbed on harder, it really hurt, so eventually i stomped it and it ran away/disappeared.
>>
>>18134711
Happened to me one time when I was little and shared a room with my sister. I dreamed about a bee buzzing around. When I woke up, I realized the sound was my sister's snoring.

I doubt it's that uncommon.
>>
Lately I've had dreams that I haven't had in a long time, years even. I used to have them quite frequently, but they one by one left me over the years. All of a sudden they came back, though.

The first was a dream of being back in high school. It was the end of the year, and all of a sudden I realized I'd missed most of my classes for the whole year. I wasn't ready for anything.

The second dream brought back two themes: a giant house with large closets I get lost in, and flying. The flying I haven't dreamed of in years. But in addition to these common things is something strange I've never dreamed before.

>a young blonde woman in a blue track suit accuses me of killing her mother, showing me a picture of a bloody woman
>she captures me and tortures me
>I escape, fleeing to a maze-like house with large closets which I get lost in
>the woman follows me there
>she chases me around the house for a while, and eventually we end up on the roof
>I escape again, this time by flying above some trees
>I end up on the street in front of the house
>the woman is up on the roof, planning to jump down
>I don't want her to, and run towards the house yelling, "no, not in front of the boy!"
>dream ends

I have no idea who "the boy" was, or why I didn't want him to see her killing herself. I've had dreams where I was hunted before, but not by someone I could see, and who accused me of something. Every bit of it was weird.
>>
I had a dream where I went to a pawn shop and my first instinct was to ask for a copy of Frogger, they gave me an Atari version but I ended up buying a Tiger LCD version, then I when somewhere else I wanted to trade it for a sign, after I nearly trade it I woke up.
>>
guys can you tell me about a dream i had? it was pretty vivid.
basically myself and a few other people i dont know where transported to the 80s, but a really weird version. i did some stuff and went to a modern building, and there was an old guy in his 60s who i kept on blaming and shouting and saying he was messing the world up and that he was going to destroy time because i went back in time.
after that i travelled to a weird time. i was on a hill and looked across the skyline and there were modern buildings, the coliseum, pyramids of egypt, etc all across the land, and everything from time had been transported to this place.

then i was controlling an army and fighting a necromancer.
can anyone give me info on the dream?
>>
File: tf2 bomb.png (330KB, 595x640px) Image search: [Google]
tf2 bomb.png
330KB, 595x640px
Backstory needed for my dream.
Last night I went to a college football game at my college. It was both a full and harvest moon.
>be me, dreaming it up
>at aunts house
>fuck ye comfy as fuck
>its about 7 pm
>look at the moon
>its rising and falling around the horizon randomly
>it goes up huge and red, goes back down
>comes up again, tiny and white
>comes up again, blood red and fucking ginormous.
>falls once more
>it freaks the fuck out
>i think it transferred into some sort of ship
>things get foggy here
>at this point, me and the senpai are chilling outside
>they seem remarkably chill for whats going on
>the ship lands about 100 yards away
>its got a bomb
>not even fuckin joking, its the fuckin bomb from tf2
>everyone but aunt retreats into the basement
>basement has a window
>see aunt screaming at basement window, can only see feet
>the bomb detonates
>its a fuckin nuke
>even in the basement, we're fine
>besides my aunt
>can see the imprints of her legs and feet burned into the window
>wake up
Pic very related.
>>
I hate my dad, i'm not a rebel kiddo, i'm an adult and i do have my reasons, he's a dickhead.
Whatever, last night i had a dream, it wasn't even a lucid one... where my dad got rekt by niggers, i felt angry af and yell at them, it was more like: You scum that's why our country suck GTFO. Then felt so bad watching my dad there, covered in blood, didn't cry.
Woke up in the morning and go with him to eat and have a fight about my childhood, look at him in the eyes and said: Have a good day.

Just wanted to say it, i had more interesting dreams.
>>
>>18134430
No clue, or well, it could be like this guys are not sure about many thing in his life, a lot of doubts, and they try to stay the more cool and relax possible.
Plus, search the common meaning about dreams with teathers and or movie places
>>
Dream I had last night

>at a fancy Italian restaurant by myself
>notice one of my back molars is lose
>start pulling on it
>rip the fucking tooth out
>blood fills up my mouth
>start pulling out more teeth
>blood is pouring out my mouth
>hurts so bad
>stuff a cloth napkin in my mouth
>get up looking for a bathroom
>just walking laps around the restaurant
>finally a server leads me to a bathroom
>I drop all the teeth I pulled out into the sink
>I wake up

I've had a lot of dreams about pulling out my teeth but it had been a while.
>>
For the past five years I've been having recurring dreams about a short darker skinned (possibly mexican) girl. She and I are in varying stages of a relationship in each one. I have never met her. I recognize nothing about her. Can anyone help me figure out what she means to me or my dreams. I'm at a loss.
>>
>>18137252
Sounds like anxiety. I'm no expert though. Pulling teeth could also be from stress I guess.
>>
>>18137219
Despite your father being a sickness you do still care for him.
>>
Had this dream a few days ago, can anyone tell me what it may mean?
"We" (cant remember who) are in a hot-air baloon with my english teacher, then we fly over a huge spread of even land that looks like a savannah, full of trees tightly bundled together, we fly over a tall tree surrounded by bugs who cover the tree and fly around it in a massive perfect orb, then we look to our left and see a dead, hollow tree with birds flying in two perfect rings around it. In the dream i remember having this dream before, but i dont remember when or what it was now.
>>
>>18106390
The dreaded "employment" nightmare, the bane of every 4chan user.
>>
>>18124255
>>18124735

Yea its me again. Still reoccuring. They often involve either me dying or me killing people. Scenarios range from a lot of things.
>>
>>18137252

That's some high alchemical shit...
>>
>>18138447
Teeth coming out is literally one of the most common dreams
>>
I don't imagine getting much, and generally I don't honestly put a whole lot of stock into dream interpretation (deciding instead that it's just my brain doing what brains do while I rest), but these dreams happen so frequently, so vividly, that I can't help but wonder if maybe there's something to them. I've looked online elsewhere, but the answers I got always felt .. lacking. Like they explained only one part of the dream, but not the others. I'll try my best to keep them short.
>First kind of dream
I'm back in an old school, usually my old highschool or sometimes my old elementary school. The building layout is how I remember it, only there are always far too many students, with some hallways being so packed that not a body could move. Dream starts off normal enough but there's this constant feeling of urgency. That I have to really get to class or else I'll be late, but I never find my class. I end up spending the entire dream wandering through endless hallways and rooms that make no sense... What is the word for this? Non-euclidean? I'll find stairways only big enough for tiny people, and rooms with large, ornate wooden panels. Some hallways are so far removed that they barely have any lights on, if any on at all. Once I find myself lost through these hallways, I notice that virtually everyone is gone... and the only other people I find are those who stick to one room or another, but never any of the classrooms. What I mean is that I'll find a group of people hanging around what I can only describe as being a bathroom/shower room; tiled floors with little grates peppered throughout. Bathroom stalls opposite shower walls, and the room is partially flooded (about two inches of water). Other odd rooms are rooms made up entirely of glass, or windows that face the same puffy white cloud being pushed by the wind. I never find my classroom, and the layout of the school always changes even though it starts the same.
>>
>>18138784
>Second kind of dream
Much like the previous one, the school one, I find myself right in front of an old school. Usually my old highschool but sometimes (very infrequently) my old elementary school. Time to head on home. But it's much later in the evening than normal, as the sun is already creeping down below the horizon. Nobody ever seems bothered by this and are just rushing to get on the buses, or in their cars, or whatever. I usually rush to get to my ride but always miss it forcing me to walk home. If you're wondering why I couldn't just call anyone it's because I was pretty broke back then and couldn't afford a phone, so in my dream I never had one either. The walk starts off normal enough before the usual way home changes. First subtly, then less so the further I go on. It isn't long before the sun has completely set and I find myself entirely lost in a new neighborhood. Never out in the wilderness, or a new city, or anything like that. It's always lost in a different neighborhood (which sounds incredibly boring, right?). But I never feel bored, or anxious or anything other than excited. I wander up and down the various roadways and between houses as it gets later and later (and always colder), never finding a way back home. Eventually I resign myself to this new area and decide to just stick it out here. I always find myself a comfortable little place, sit down, and ... well, that's it. These dreams I have less frequently than the first, but end up enjoying far more. My only answer is that I'm not happy where I'm currently living and that I want to live somewhere else... but my question is why a suburban neighborhood when I've expressed nothing but disinterest in living in them for years? Oh well.
>>
>>18138810

>Third kind of dream
I'm at home, only it isn't any of the homes I've ever lived in and yet I can just 'feel' that it's my home. The dreams start off bright and I can see everything clearly but it quickly becomes darker, and certain details become harder to see. I wander through the house for various reasons (either because I want to, or because I'm curious about whats in the house, stuff along those lines), and find different rooms in different places. Like the first dream, the layout doesn't make much sense and certain rooms seem like they shouldn't be there. Bathrooms with bright white, plush carpeting and this incredibly low on the wall sink that you have to get on your knees to even attempt using. Closets only big enough to store a single thin person, or smaller boxes or whatever. Some rooms are very nice and neat, while others are messy and screwed up. Things, trash and beds/chairs thrown about. Some rooms are flooded even though reason that room alone should be. Always in these dreams, while wandering, I'll see something outside. It's a weird thing to describe... It definitely has a shape, but I can never make out any details no matter how close or far it is. It always looks at me no matter where I am or where I go off to before it makes it's way into the house. But I never feel scared... I mean, I felt anxious when first seeing it, but the second it makes its way into the house I'm no longer worried. The dream always ends with me in a room I 'feel' is my bedroom and the place is completely trashed. The bed is all fucked up, boxes of things are all over the place, the windows are broken, the light is dim (if it works at all), it's flooded, I could go on but you get the picture. Shits fucked. That's when I have an incredible sense of dread even though I can't see or hear anything out of the ordinary. Not long after I'm awake again.
>>
Every so often, I'll fall into this state that the closest thing I can relate it to sleep paralysis. I start to get a ringing in my ears and I can't move. I'll be fully awake, enough to know whats happening, and what I need to try to do to get out. But it ends being a trial to get out of it, usually by manually controlling my breathing. When I do, every time I lie still to get back to sleep, the ringing slowly starts to come back, and I have to get back up and do something to stop it. The one time I tried to soldier through it, I felt this horrible sensation of something cold entering me just below my sternum, and I jerked up gasping. After a while, I'll fall asleep regularly, and have a simple dream, usually revolving around a girl. It's frequent enough for me to dread it coming back, but not frequent enough for me to know when it will.
>>
I have posted this story here before. It just happened again.
>Be me
>Be sleeping
>Wake up for some reason
>Go to window for some reason
> See small spacecraft hovering down street
>I'm peeking through curtains
>They have a spotlight like the police cars do only bigger.
>Low kind drone sound (first time I have noticed this aspect)
>they kinda just hover by
Anyways this dream is always super specific. Lets say its hot out...I feel the heat when standing near window. Its kinda chilly out now so I felt the breeze. The same cars are outside when I look out now that were there during the dream. etc etc...what the fuck is going on.
>>
>Me and 2 others at what looks like my primary school
>There is a funeral in the school hall
>I sit behind this woman who looks nervous
>I try to compliment her necklace so that she knows im a nice person
>she doesnt say much
>as I get up to leave she pulls a gun out and points it at me
>I tell her to take it easy and she replies with "its not you, sorry"
>Turns out she was pointing it at a guy who was behind me
>Something about him being a wolf man
>apparently he stalks her and she can hear him howling at times
>I cant see who shes talking about and ask her to come out side to help calm her down
>When we get outside i see a guy who has "wolfy" features and assume thats him
>I go to talk with him but the woman stops me
>We eventually end up at a pub
>wolf guy appears and i throw him in a jail cell... that is inside the pub
>turns out I own the pub

Go figure.
>>
>>18103393

Okay, here goes the spookiest, weirdest, and strangest dreams that I've ever had:

>Be me, 18 years old and away at college. Have no roommate and live in my own apartment.
>I'm a competitive guy who likes to exercise, so normally I can fall asleep pretty easily.
>I just can't fall asleep for a few months. I'm waking up covered in a cold sweat every night, at something like 5 in the morning (after going to sleep at 2 or 3).
>Why can't I remember my dreams? I don't use drugs, don't drink alcohol, etc. I'm a very straight lace guy.
>One night, I have an incredibly vivid dream where I'm in a forest. I can see the green trees and their leaves, I'm crouching down by a river, hunting something.
>A black bear jumps out and lunges at me. I pull a knife and think to myself 'I'm going to gut this thing.'
>It suddenly turns into a much larger Polar bear and slams into me. I think to myself 'I'm going to die, but I'm going to take you down with me.'
>I suddenly am in my room. I think that I'm awake (but am actually still asleep). I see a tall black figure in my doorway. I think to myself, 'alright, let's tango.' I lunge forward at it and it seems shocked. It flees.
>I wake up, I'm sitting in my bed and my arm is outstretched towards my doorway, ready to grapple.

The nightmares ceased after that.
>>
>>18139097

Part 2 - Weirdest Dream:

>Try taking vitamin b6, cuz I'm a health nut. Turns out that one of its side effects is vivid dreams.
>Browse /pol/ before I go to sleep that night.
>Suddenly I'm dreaming that I'm at my house, just chilling in my room. I hear a noise. I get up and look.
>My grandpa has put all of his farm chickens in my room. I suddenly realize that it's my job to protect them.
>Bigfoot reaches his arm into my room.
>I'm like 'oh hell no, uhh uh, not happening.' I must protect these chickens. It is my destiny.
>I yell at bigfoot, and he pulls his arm back. I shut my door. The chickens are safe.
>Bigfoot tries to break in several more times, I fight him back and forth.
>The chickens are saved.

It was actually a strangely coherent dream.

I woke up thinking to myself, 'that was crazy.'
>>
>>18120601
damn this nigga makes 90k
>>
File: get.jpg (62KB, 600x969px) Image search: [Google]
get.jpg
62KB, 600x969px
>>18139127

Part 3 - Creepiest Dream Ever:

>Try taking b6 again. Go to sleep, not thinking that I might have crazy dreams.
>Suddenly I'm dreaming that I'm at the university of Virginia (in real life, I had tried to get into one of its grad programs but failed).
>I'm walking along when suddenly, I'm in a different place. The sky is green and it seems to be forested. It's foreboding.
>I see a pretty girl in a swamp. I decide to go up to her and figure out where I am. She is like a raven haired version of the pic attached. She also reminds me a lot of a woman I know in real life.
>Suddenly she starts looking evil. She's smiling and calling me over, but her face is gaunt and the skin looks dead. It's not damaged or anything, just lifeless.
>I think to myself that I should leave.
>The woman starts acting more provocatively, she arches her back and tells me to come over, but it creeps me out. As I look at her, I suddenly see her not as a beautiful woman but as the animated corpse of a gay man (I know, sounds weird). It's like 'she' is some sort of freakish monster and I saw through to its core.
>I suddenly hear a girl scream, realize she's the one I need to save. I look over in her direction while trying to keep an eye on the evil gay corpse thing.
>There are all sorts of giant tangled thorns on the way to where I need to go.
>I look at the monster (which is a woman again) and decide to slay it later cuz its stuck in a swamp.
>Suddenly I'm through the thorns. DJ Splash's 'Miracle Maker' starts playing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2So5MRoGKEw

>The music seems to have something to do with the sky, which is now extremely stormy.
>A sword materializes in my hand. There are a bunch of soldiers to my right side, and they are fighting against a bunch of evil creatures. Crush is still trapped somewhere past the evil army.
>Realize that I need to fight my way through and decide that I will. Wake up.
>>
>30 years old
>awakened Kundalini in early 20's
>had aliens materialize in physical for me in 20's
>eventually went crazy in 20s

>over the last 3 years through hard work I have entered a new Golden Age in my life. I feel fullfilled and seek new challenges, I feel love For/From Myself and The Universe

>fall off the horse and got on a valium/zopiclone bender over 3 days

Shortly before I woke up on the last day, a tough looking blonde man, with a brush cut and a blood red third eye on his forehead (looks like a big, wet scab over his Pineal) held me in a neck hold with his forearm against my throat, and made eye contact. He was furious. He really didnt bother me much though, I easily psychically overpowered him.
I realized that this has happened multiple times before, (can not recall if I fought him off the other times) but Im not sure if it was during that 3 days, or if just in the past in general.

What did he symbolize, is there any being identified similar to him in world history? Who was/is he?

t. Confused in Canada
>>
>>18139231
>believing that
>>
File: 1472878365657.jpg (553KB, 1825x1190px) Image search: [Google]
1472878365657.jpg
553KB, 1825x1190px
the day after I posted a star chart to an /x/ thread I had my first nightmare in maybe 20 years. It involved two people coming to kill me because i was doing careless shit on the internet. Very funny.
>>
>>18139238

Story of my life.
>>
I used to have a recurring dream when I was younger. I still remember large parts of it and in good detail because it was so vivid, even though I was only around 10 at the time.

So it started with me being trapped in a room
>the room was shades of light grey and white with sparse victorian decoration, it was fairly grand but cold and minimal
>I remember being quite small in it since I was shorter than the wall trim
>In the next rendition of the dream or perhaps in the same sequence, I was fed through ta hatch in the door
>an elderly lady served the food and I pleaded her to let my out
>she sternly refused

I knew that the task was to escape

>In moments of clarity, within the next dream of the sequence, I would be free from the room and had to discover information to retrace its location
>On my search there were distinctive clues that rung as being meaningful from feelings of eerie familiarity
>A white marble fountain at the centre of a town square
>a newspaper with some form of information in it that i can no longer remember or perhaps whose actual contents didn't matter explicitly at the time
> each had heir own distinctive dream and were rendered so realistically in my mind
>They went on for months, me searching then periodically being back in the room
> haunting me with eerie feelings of familiarity then feelings of sorrow from being trapped.

I don't think I ever discovered the room though. Which kinda sucks because I feel i could've learnt something from them dreams. Nonetheless the general gist of theme and its feelings have stuck with me ever since though.Despite me never really putting them to paper
>>
Can someone help me interpret several dreams for me? They all share a common theme.

For context, Alex is my closest/only childhood friend who unreasonably abandoned me years ago, and I am still distraught about it.

I don't have record of the date for this one, but I remember the dream vividly. Alex isn't physically present, but mentioned frequently. I'm in my old neighborhood early morning and I am reflecting on me and Alex's fallout. I see a male in the far distance and I look at him with disgust. I mutter "That's him, that's the one who raped Alex". Meanwhile my connection with reality basically goes "What the fuck, where did that come from?" Later I go to a large diner with my mother talking about the rape issue with Alex. I also mention Alex got raped by her cousin too. I don't remember too much beyond that, but I explicitly remember waking up crying, and in emotional turmoil. In reality, I have no clue if Alex was ever raped, but I wonder if this is some sort of message from Alex herself or if it's just bullshit. Given that I still remember it, then it must hold some significance.

This one is from July 30th. Alex and I are at my High School from Junior-Senior year (which is unreasonable because then I moved 25 miles apart) just talking normally. We shared all the same and we talked normally like we used to as children.

July 31st was a dream some sort of summer AP Literature assignment (it was presented as some sort of film, and as far as I can tell there is no existing literature like this) about a murderous group of women centered in a city in Germany named the "Alexandrites", named after the gemstone for their red and green attire. Towards the end of the dream I saw images of dead bodies, heroine needles, and dead birds all over the ground, and then I exited out of the "film". My teacher then asked me to draw my own interpretation of the Alexandrite group and record my initial reactions.... (1/2)
>>
>>18142099
... It's important to note the obvious connection between the name "Alex" and the gem "Alexandrite".

August 1, in this dream I was in transferring between my High School from Freshman- Sophomore to the one I would go to Junior-Senior. There is frustration with transferring records from my old school, so I was at a distorted version of my old schools office. They told me to stay at this school for now (which didn't make sense because my new home was 25 miles away from the old school). I walk outside and there's some sort of assembly, and Alex was there (again nonsensical because we went to different high schools after she unjustly left me) and I remember being absolutely terrified of approaching her. Then I finally talk to her and we have normal conversations almost as if there wasn't an enormous conflict between the two of us. A school janitor named Mr. Clean came up and introduced his Green Club for environment friendliness. Me and Alex were laughing at his name, almost like we would have as children.

August 2, I had another dream, but it was brief and I barely remember it. All I remember was Alex saying hurtful things (I don't remember exactly what) and then I woke up at 2:30 am.

August 3, another dream I could barely remember, but involves me with an aggressive fictional character, who at the end turned out to be Alex.

September 8, all I remember from this dream was us at our old elementary school as our younger selves in a cafeteria, and Alex was with some other girl whom I presume to be Alex's friend, she doesn't remember any friends she had in reality. I was only looking from the distance, but I could hear Alex say "I can't do this anymore", and immediately drew the connection that it was referring to a scenario akin to Alex leaving me in 8th grade. I remember walking down the hallway depressed toward the school playground.

Sorry for the text wall, but I really need help with these dreams. Some of them have been bugging me for months. (2/2)
>>
>>18125623
>>18129882
Ist Problem: You mean you lose concentration after a long period of being lucid? Then it's just a matter of more practice and experience. Also, in case you don't know, there are things you can do for stabilizing the dream:
>Stare at your hands/floor and focus on the small details
>Spin in place
Do these when you feel the dream is fading, and it is crucial that you remind yourself that you are dreaming throughout the lucidness and throughout the exercises. Just remind yourself once in a while.
2nd Prob: You should start practicing a reality check when you wake up in your bed. Do it enough and you'll begin to do it in your false awakenings as well, and you'll be able to tell.
This is in general good practice anyway since false awakenings are a common way the dream tricks you.
>>
>>18125732
Yup melatonin is known for having that effect.
>>
>>18138941
You might have brain problems, anon.
>>
>>18103393
A recurring nightmare I seem to have, is that Ill just bein a familiar location like my house, and there will be a creature/person, but when I lock eyes with it, I cant look away and my vision goes all blurry and shaky and I start to scream then I wake up.

I say recurring, but Ive only had it like 4 times, usually like 8 months or so apart. Gives me chills just thinking about it.
>>
>>18103393
How to remember dreams better?
Last night had a dream where I was running away from something (cops, people). Just running and hiding. I was not afraid, but just out of breath cuz of all the running.
Can someone explain pls?
>>
i just woke up from a dream. an object i lost some years ago during a turbulent time in my life was returned to me dirty and stained. a police officer explained to me what had happened, someone had betrayed me and sold the item and the officer explained that the person had been arrested and would no longer bother me. the dream ended with me putting on the sentimental item and tearing up.

what does this dream mean?
>>
File: 1473991997787.jpg (208KB, 600x1012px) Image search: [Google]
1473991997787.jpg
208KB, 600x1012px
Just had a weird dream that I thought i'd share.
I guess the dream was about there being more than one god and they were fighting over something, I don't know what it was though.
>Be me, servant to a god.
>Sneaking around with four others
> Trying to set up some kind of orb up in the Spider goddess realm
>Overhear her speaking about how my god fooled her
>She places down something red, sorta looks like a futuristic computer
>She finds out that we're in her territory and orders her guard-that were spiders, to find us
>I have the bright idea to push the orbs together to create an explosion big enough to, I think, destroy a large chunk of her realm
>Stay behind to do it
>Wake up before I get to do it
Man, that was a pretty 10/10 dream there, wish I could have more like it.
>>
>>18143822
Maybe you really will find it again?
>>
I remember when I used to make these threads. I was way more active with your guys' dreams. Dream enthusiast here open to using my amatuer expertise to try to interpret and and all of your dreams.
>>
>>18144437
Well, there's a bunch in here that still need interpretations, so go for it.
>>
File: Comb26072016034302.jpg (674KB, 522x4759px) Image search: [Google]
Comb26072016034302.jpg
674KB, 522x4759px
Also if anyone is an author, I think it'd be neato if you finished my dream, I can't come up with a satisfying ending for it on my own.
>>
>>18144453
Yeah I see them, I don't know if the posters are still around so I'll just wait for someone new to ask. Till then I'm just enjoying the unique reading material.
>>
>>18111660

>The scariest dream I ever had was one where I got caught in a dream loop. I went from one dream that I "woke up" from into another dream where I had sleep paralysis and was desperately trying to call out to someone in the hallway, but I couldn't talk so they couldn't help me. This kept happening for about five more times before I actually woke up. It was honestly horrific. It felt like I had been trapped in that dream for days.

Huh that dream loop seems to be connected to sleep paralysis somehow.
Though for me it's not switching out of dream loop into sleep paralysis but after the sleep paralysis I'm caught in a loop where I do the same thing over and over again. Like if I go to bed thinking I wanna close the window but I'm so exhausted I immediately go into a sleep paralysis I wake up to go close the window only to wake up seeing the window is open again. This happens over and over again. I also don't feel like I'm trapped for days as it really just feels like a couple of minutes. But I could also go to sleep instead of completing the loop which would make me go into a multilayered sleep. Kinda like in inception just that I'm just lying in my bed and dream about going to bed again and I really was afraid that I went too deep and wouldn't wake up anymore. Though I really would've liked to go "deeper" as I felt it was harder to wake up the deeper I got and I wanted to know how deep my sleep could get
>>
I had a dream last night where my dad gave me a riffle and told me I had to kill myself with it.
>>
>>18144437
Hey was this
>>18144091
Just a shitty dream or some random dream that anyone can have.

I'm thinking it's just a random dream.
>>
>>18144682
>Just a shitty dream or some random dream that anyone can have.
Wow.
Meant to say it it had any meaning.
>>
>>18144648
>Riffle
>>/Riffle/
>>>/RIFFLE/
>>
i had a dream where i murdered my family and burnt my neighbors house down. most of my dreams are followed by images of corpses before i wake up its just a great family fun activity.
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 540x690px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 540x690px
here's a really vivid dream from like three years ago that i still remember. there are some plot(?) details that i seriously cant recall but i can remember how everything looked super clearly. i have no idea what any of this means.
apologies for bad english.

i'm like, a server walking around with trays of food at a gigantic party in a huge house. everyone is dressed super fancy and they're all in masks. now that im looking back its almost identical to the aesthetic of the ballroom dance scene from that movie Labyrinth (the one with david bowie in it).
when i look around it looks like the inside walls of the house is made out of an almost meatlike substance, and the walls are pulsing. it's all bright red too. i find it a little strange but i just sort of take it for granted like you normally do when confronted with something strange in a dream.
i sort of abandon my snack serving job and decide to try to figure out what kind of weird house im in, and i sort of become aware that im being followed by something. i start running up this spiral suitcase and there are suddenly huge, snarling black dogs at my ankles. i hurry up to the very top of the stairs and run into this door that was right by the top.
i find myself in this old creaky attic. its walls are all made of wood and it looks like its about to fall apart. theres a big circular window and a big book on a pedestal.
i open the book and suddenly the dogs burst through door and corner me up against the wall. i jump through the window and fall, and im suddenly aware that im dead

(cont)
>>
File: image.jpg (166KB, 1000x855px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166KB, 1000x855px
>>18145197
then it like, transitions to another dream. i don't think i woke up in between dreams, but i might have and just dont remember.

in it, i'm just in the apartment i had been living in at the time with my little brother. though i was in high school when i had this dream i was in my middle school uniform. i cant remember as much about this dream as it just felt like a normal day staying home at my apartment watching my little brother. hes watching tv or something and i look down at my magazine to see this huge full page ad for some kind of jawbreaker candy.
my brother sees me looking at the ad and runs off to his room and returns to show me that he happens to have that candy.
then the huge fucking wolfdogs from the meathouse dream burst in the living room from somewhere in the house (i feel like it was my parents room.)
i yell at my brother to run and suddenly i'm holding the huge jawbreaker. my brother runs out of the apartment. i follow and the dogs are right behind me. i realize that they want the jawbreaker, and i suddenly know that it's actually a valuable jewel.

the end of the dream is kind of unclear, i cant remember if my brother slipped and fell off the outside hallway of the apartment complex and i somehow fell after saving him or if i just fell to my death by myself, but either way i ended up falling (again) and this time i woke up.

ive tried analyzing these dreams myself and i still dont get it. i think the dogs might represent some traumatic shit from childhood, but i remember most of what happened and i dont think my brain would need to remind me of any of that stuff.
>>
>>18145197
it's obvious, you want to sleep with your mother.
>>
>>18103393
>dreamviews.org
is it bad that I don't dream? I mean I won't remember it, but as far as my girl tells me, I fall asleep, don't move and hours later I'm waking up in the same position as I felt asleep.

any ideas?
>>
>>18145229
I don't move at all, unless I wake up. I remember waking up. I haven't really dreamed lately, either.
>>
>>18145239
so nothing special?
had it 11 years, no dreams and same missing movement, every night.
>>
>>18145250
when your life is pretty level, I don't think you dream.
>>
>>18144961
oh shit... welll
>>
>>18144682
Well seeing as how dreams are just jumbled pieces of our thoughts, experiences, and subconscious bubbling to the surface it seems pretty regular to me. Polytheism is a common theme in a lot of ancient cultures and religion and is often explored in fiction too. You probably saw some movies or stories recently that related to the theme of your dream. It doesn't seem to me like the type of dream that would have a deeper meaning. I know that may seem kinda lame but it's nice just to have filler, it means your mind isn't all that troubled. I'm glad you enjoyed it and i'm glad you shared.

Anyone else up for interpretation?
>>
>>18144474
Just interpret ones already up. Lots of people get disappointed that their dreams don't get reviewed.
>>
So one time I was lying in bed really tired, and I closed my eyes but it was like I didn't. I picked up my phone again and started browsing 4chan, but I opened my eyes and my phone was still laying down and my door was further back to the left unlike how it was when my eyes were closed. It was extremely vivid.
What happened?
I also had a weird dream a couple weeks ago where I went into a cave and saw a microwave but it looked like a toaster, and if I got inside of it, I would be taken down to some underground bar, like it was an elevator. There was a lot more interesting parts but I don't remember.
>>
>>18145805
>>18145805
False awakenings are pretty common. Also that's pretty interesting, I don't think theirs a higher meaning but dreams are full of awesome nonsensical things like microwave toaster elevators and I love it. Thanks for sharing
>>
File: spoopy.png (228KB, 842x467px) Image search: [Google]
spoopy.png
228KB, 842x467px
Eh, not a dream, just a description of my first experience with sleep paralysis.

About six days ago, I was just laying in bed, trying to fall asleep. I did, eventually, fall asleep, but I woke up around 2am. I realized my hands were on my chest (Which is extremely strange, since I've never once slept like that.) so I lifted them. When I did, I realized they were numb. Confusion set in, so I started to touch my face, which also felt numb, like when you have your hands in the cold air during the winter. Not like they've fallen sleep, but actually are numb. After a few moments, I looked down at my chest to see that I still had my hands laying there, motionless. I panicked for a moment, realized I was in sleep paralysis, and closed my eyes (since I'm a pussy shit and people have talked about spoopy stuff while paralyzed, lol) and after a few minutes I could actually move my hands like normal.

I'm fairly certain this was sleep paralysis, not just some vivid dream, but again I'm not really sure. Regardless, it was pretty interesting to me, since I've been curious about it before. If someone wants to try interpreting this, go ahead.
>>
>>18145881
Now this one is a little bit interesting, it's plausible that you experienced sleep paralysis. The thing is sleep paralysis is often accompanied not only by visual hallucinations, but auditory and sensory too. Many people report voices or noises, and the feeling of something sittinf on their chest. I'd think if it were sleep paralysis you'd experience the other type of hallucinations more. Then again it could just be a mild case. I also think it's strange that you didn't know right away that you were paralyzed, usually people can tell as soon as they try to move. It could be a false awakening/half dream. It could even have the subconscious message that you're life isn't in your control and you're scared to face that reality. Or it's nothing. Whatever it was, it's interesting to read about, thanks for sharing.
>>
I had a rather strange dream last night, not sure it had any specific meaning, but it has stuck with me a bit all day. I don't remember all the details at this point, but here goes

>Took place in my local mall, but it was much bigger than real life and had some different areas added to the same basic layout
>My rl best friend and I worked together in an office area on the top floor away from all the stores
>I think we were architects or something, the office was full of small scale model buildings and blueprints
>Friend was the only person I know for real in the dream, but there are other characters there that felt real and very familiar for some reason
>Black male coworker named Al or something, really nerdy guy with glasses obsessed with designing tiny furniture as a hobby to put in the model buildings displayed around the office
>Pregnant female coworker named Helen, cute brunette, I felt very attracted to her and she was constantly flirting with me in the dream. Eventually find out she's single and I try to ask her out.
>There's a large skylight in the ceiling of the office, and suddenly in the sky a new planet appears in orbit around Earth, near the moon but much larger
>People start to panic, the mall goes into chaos despite nothing seemingly bad happening
>We all try to leave work, I walk with Helen to her car and this is where she tells me she isn't married and likes me
>Suddenly huge gusts of wind start up and people are blowing down the street and across the parking lots like ragdolls in a video game, including Helen who gets blown down the street and out of view
>I struggle against the wind and manage to get back inside the mall
>End up walking around to different stores buying various Star Wars related merchandise while other people are trying to huddle for shelter in various places

As far as I can recall, the dream basically ended there and nothing else of significance happened in it. Helen in particular stuck with me, don't know why. Thoughts?
>>
Here's a dream I had. I was dreaming that a spider the size of a cat was crawling on a single thred. Torwards the center of my forhead. Only to find that it lands on the pillow that I had on my stomach. In my natural response my hands convulsed. In result I threw the pillow to my side. Awoke, checked the pillow and went back to sleep.

I looked up with dream interpretations about spiders. A good majority of them involve Fortune, wealth, and creativity. In all honesty I'm looking for clarification and reassurance.
>>
>>18145994
Very dream-like. Hmm a lot of times when characters in our dreams seem familiar it's because we've seen them around a couple times in our daiky routine, not enough to recognize immediately but enough to know their face. This new planet apocalypse is also interesting, I think it's spawned from that whole thing about nibiru (I think that's what it's called) it's a planet said to appear towards the end of days. You've probably seen ut around since i'm assuming you're an /x/phile. When it comes to helen, I dunno maybe the prospect of having a family is attractive to you. Think about it, you're building a home with a pregnant woman you want to get with. And when it comes to the star wars stuff and the mall being different, that's your average dream nonsense. Very cool, thanks for sharing.
>>
>>18144474
I've been checking in frequently to see if mine ever got interpreted (which I doubt will happen honestly), and to see others in some attempt to maybe understand my own.

Either way, if this thread dies and mine go unnoticed I'll just repost them. Simple as that. If they continue to go unnoticed then, well, I guess that's the way of it.
>>
>>18146009
I never believed dream interpretaion books, it's a pseudo science like astrology. Sometimes we have startling dreams that aren't exactly nightmares, like falling dreams. Ussually these set up a jolt awake that your body was probably planning. I wouldn't read into it too much. Especially since with the logic of the book, fortune was gonna go to your head, but it landed where your head usually rests and you threw it away out of instinct.
>>
>>18146045
Link it to me, I'm interested in all dreams. I'd love to try to make sense of it, you've just gotta ask. I just didn't wanna look dumb replying to people who aren't even here.
>>
>>18146036
>Maybe the prospect of having a family is attractive to you. Think about it, you're building a home with a pregnant woman you want to get with.

Oh wow, I hadn't even thought of it that way. That makes a lot of sense. I do want a family someday and as I'm getting older that drive does seem to be getting stronger. Nice interpretation, I like that. Thank you.
>>
File: 1474334079562.jpg (7KB, 250x200px) Image search: [Google]
1474334079562.jpg
7KB, 250x200px
Had two shit scary nightmares
Week ago
>dreaming
>walking through my building it has two passages
>smoking a joint and having fun
>suddenly I lose control and start feeling very drunk and uncoordinated
>meet a friend sitting on a bench and trying to say hello
>fall backwards into literal nothingness, void, like when you noclip through the floor in a videogame
>watch my neighbourhood getting smaller and smaller
>wake the fuck up
Second time
>sleep paralysis an hour ago
>slipping off my bed into the black nothing
>feel arms pulling me but cant react only my face and eyes move but cant make a noise
>try to ignore and get sleep but body got normal and i stopped myself from being dragged into THAT
>heavy breathing 20 minutes
>>
>>18146048
Thanks for the help. Now in return i'll help make sense of someone elses dream.
>>
>18146073
No problem, I'm glad to do it. Your dream was interesting to read, I'm just glad I could provide some incite.
>>18146138
No problem, and sure, pay it forward.
>>
>>18143767
Dream journal or recording.
>>
>>18146184
>>18146073
No problem, I'm glad to do it. Your dream was interesting to read, I'm just glad I could provide some incite.
>>
Not sure why but i remember this dream the most,
>wake up in my house somethings on outside so i decide to check it out as i go outside i end up in the middle of the street 5-8 people surround me they all pull guns out and shoot me I have a knife for some odd reason but no matter how many times they shoot me i can't die its like i refused to die and i kept trying to slash them i think i killed 2 of them before i fall on my knees still not giving up one of them approaches me and as i lung toward him i wake up

yeah i never die in my dreams for some reason guess that's a good thing no matter the situation
>>
>>18146053
Shabam;
>>18138784
>>18138810
>>18138840
Three most recurring, vivid dreams I've been having for years, even while I was in highschool and well after.
I know they're real wordy so... yeah, if the thread dies (or you just don't feel like it), no harm done.
>>
2 week ago had this dream

>I'm in front of grandparents house
>talking with neighbor about something
>suddenly 2 girls appear, one older one younger, maybe mother-daughter
>I dont understand their language but it seems like they are warning me, telling me to go
>one of them draws a circle on the ground, and writes Et Tu Chi in the middle
>sky starts getting dark, like all black
>very strong wind, leaves blowing everywhere
>girls vanish
>tell neighbor to get car keys
>wait a bit for him, he doesnt come back
>just before darkness swallows everything I wake up

Something is eating parallel worlds
>>
>>18146606
Well type one sure is interesting, I have. Theory but it's pretty specific. So remember, I'm not some pro dream analyzer, just an enthusiast. I think maybe the class could represent your goals in life, whatever you desire ultimately. But you find working towards it is tricky and confusing and for a while there you thought everyone was making a mad dash towards their own goals but now it looks like they all found something while you're still looking. And even in looking you'll see people who have comfortably found something but it's not what you're looking for and it's not exactly perfect. And just like in life, by the end, you haven't found it.
>>
>>18146606
Now the goals theory can be applied here too. You're seeking something and it already seems like time is running out, you missed your oppurtunity to have an easier time and now you've got to fend for yourself, but every decision you make seems to bring you farther and farther from your original plan, then when time seems to have run out, you resign yourself to failure. I mean, you're not getting any younger.
>>
>>18146606
For type three I think your house could represent life as it is to you. I mean, a home is where you live. And as you explore life and make your journey in life, some things don't make very much sense and some things are just fucked. I also believe the dark figure is the prospect of failure at one point it was on the horizon but now it's worked it's way in. And maybe your bedroom is your current state or previous inhibitions, now trashed by the prospect of failure. You realize this and become terrified at the implications. All in all maybe your brain is trying to kickstart you going for something grander in life.
>>
Come talk about your dreams in the /x/ discord server! Check it out here: https://discord.gg/Yxj8Ezq
>>
>>18147394
Stop spamming this so hard, or it will be dealt with as such.
>>
>>18147398
Posting in just 4 threads = "spamming so hard"?

I'm done posting it anyway, don't worry.
>>
File: 1464740618814.jpg (60KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1464740618814.jpg
60KB, 960x720px
Started to sleep with a cube of Lapis Lazuli under my pillow this week just for fun and started having vivid dreams again. I smoke erryday so having dreams can be a rarity sometimes, let alone vivid ones.

This morning I woke up, did some stuff, and then went back to sleep with it in my hand-proceeded to have an emotional nightmare about losing some orphan I've never met. I was living in a boarding house/orphanage with a bunch of kids, was one of the caretakers I guess, and remember being close to a redheaded girl named "Lala", she was my favorite kid to play with and she would even sleep next to me everynight. When I woke up in the dream she was gone and instantly began to have this fucking intense, deep, terrifying, absolute feeling of dread and panic I've ever felt. Spent a whole day in dream time looking for this girl crying out of panic because I wanted her home so badly. Even got the little kids into search parties and had given them small assignments to look for the girl close to the neighborhood cause it had a bunch of nooks and crannies due to being poor and old. Thought the local pedophile who was rumored to molest little girls in the past had her and was trying to sneak into his little hovel to see if I had really seen a pink ribbon of hers stuck in his window sill but some hijinks kept happening and I could never make it inside- eventually Lala ended up coming back the next day, she went shopping with some other little girls and a young teen over in the next town and never told anyone because she's a hyperactive kid who just wants to have adventures. It was the biggest relief that she was safe and then I woke up.

I now have even more sympathy for parents whose kids where taken away from them, that shit was an awful feeling that I hope I never have to feel irl.
>>
>>18147404
Yes, since you're just promoting your chat, not talking about anything relative to the topics in question.
>>
>>18147565
Wow that's interesting. Lapis makes your dreams more vivid? That's so weird. It must be true cus pot totally reduces your dreams. If you like having weird and vivid dreams, apple juice before bed can help
>>
Lucid dream, may have been sleep paralysis, not really sure if paralysis is for when you wake up after already sleeping.
This will sound like a bad horror flick.

Background: Moved into a new apartment 2 months and 3 days ago, haven't experienced anything weird before last night.
It's an old building, built in 1958 but renovated recently. Two floors, 2 apartments on each floor and loft/basement for storage.
Shared entry and staircase, I live on the 2. floor. My name is not Luka. Bedroom right next to my apartment entrance.

>Last night
>Having a bit of a weird dream
>Nothing I really remember except I had to tell someone something important
>Wake up (I think, still unsure if I actually woke up or if it was just very lucid)
>Hear the steps in the staircase screaming, sounds like an elephant is walking up the stairs
>Already my blood is pumping in my ears, it's almost deafening
>Body is extremely heavy, can't sit up and barely manage to place myself on my back so i can look towards my bedroom door
>It opens without a sound, pitch black in the hallway, can't see anything
>Just sense that something have entered my room
>Think I can see an outline of something that appears to be humanoid at the foot end of my bed
>Only source of light is from a street lamp outside that barely finds a crack in my curtains
>Whatever it is it's standing sideways
>I don't see it turn, but I feel it's eyes piercing mine
>Throat closes, I try to scream, can't
>Takes all my strength to force my head to turn away while i am gasping for air
>Then i can suddenly move
>Almost fall out of bed, completely drenched in sweat
>Turn on all the lights and take a long shower, did not go back to sleep

I am a little afraid to go to bed tonight, thinking it might happen again. First time i experienced anything like this.
>>
>>18147698
Thanks I'll try that. And I guess so, been having bright/vivid nonsensical fun dreams since trying it but that was the first one in a long while that felt like a scary movie- think I read the 'sleep with a crystal under the pillow' thing here a long time ago.
>>
>>18148013
Well damn it must work. I've been enjoying frequently memorable dreams since I tried acid also
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 460x416px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 460x416px
>>18148051
After this morning I definitely think so. I just thought it was pretty.

>mfw I will now use various crystals to help manifest a connect for acid in this dry, dry desert
>>
>>18148090
Ayy deepweb my nig
>>
So this dream was in multiple parts I don't remember all of it but I think there's some interesting bits to it.

First part I remember is that I took a bit of shrooms and then forget about it. When I came back home I started tripping my balls off and seeing stuff written on walls and weird shapes and colors. I remember seeing the number 1 and the letter A.

I passed out and I woke up somewhere else and apparently a day had passed. People started telling all of the weird stuff that I did during that time. Apparently I had blacked out and kept going around doing crazy thing that I don't remember. I had two tshirts on and underneath I was covered in dark slimy green puke.

At some point in the dream I was with the girl on the pic. Something happened and she started crying and she was really sad. I started hugging her and she told me that she was sorry, that she was willing to change and that she was working things out. Hugging her felt like I was hugging a cloud, warm, delicate, fresh soft. What's weird is how accurate her voice was.

Also it had a part where I kept waking up from a dream into another one. Apparently it was time for me to find a job. So I kept waking up from a dream to another and trying to go about my waking life business thinking I was awake until I finally woke up numb as fuck.

Weird dream to say the least. What is my mind trying to tell me here?
>>
I had the same dream every day for 5 years
>I am in a store
>I take the sonic game for the sega genesis
>Then i hide it in my shirt and go for the exit
>I go through the door
>Suddenly Shrek appears in front of me and shoots me with a shotgun

Somebody may know the meaning?
>>
>>18148284
Rob stores then Ayy now you're an all star
>>
>>18148284
Honestly, in my slightky informed opinion, you're looking at memes too much.
>>
>>18148279
False awakenings are pretty common. As for your dream, it seems like standard n9nsensical dream jumble, no meaning I can see clearly
>>
Hey /x/ I had this weird dream a few days ago, and I don't know what to make of it. I'll post as much as I can that I remember.

>Immediately come into consciousness in the dream
>Can't control anything or some lucid dreaming shit, just came to being conscious/aware of the dream
>Look up at the sky, see giant weird creature flying and moving it's arms/wings as if it were flapping
>Whole thing is white and glowing
>Each flap sparkles down onto a sort of invisible wall in the sky, and makes it glow dark blue
>All of this happening at night in the middle of a city
>Dream just jumps to being in some sort of paradise like place
>See a woman and man together, he's running with her hand in his, both seem to be incredibly good looking but faces are there and yet not there, they sort of just phase in and out
>Only assume they were talking to this older man, because of what he said to them
>"Once you leave, you can't come back"

Whole dream was rather weird, and I apologize for forgetting quite a lot of the dream if there is more to it, so apologies for the vagueness.
But what he said stuck with me, and it seemed like he was informing them and had no emotion whatsoever.

The man was wanting to 'go back's to what I assume is earth, and he wanted to take the girl with her I assume, but it's the words that got me.
>>
>>18148991
Maybe it was a regular ol dream brain jumble of a paradise lost type of God with his Adam and Eve.
>>
>>18147287
Seems reasonable enough to me. That's how things are for me now... I've studied (and subsequently dropped) multiple things and never really carved out a career for myself. Nothing ever really felt "right", you know? But at this point I really shouldn't be so damn picky. Being indecisive doesn't pay the bills any.
>>18147307
Again, sounds reasonable given what I just now said. Shit, I suck.
>>18147323
...And yet again, reasonable and etc etc. Man, I really fucking suck. I guess I should stop flighting around from one study to another and stick with just one thing.

Well, thanks for all your time and your input. All in all I'm pretty satisfied. I'm not sure what I was expecting exactly, but what all you've given me wasn't it. I guess I'm taken aback at how relevant it all is.
>>
>>18149393
I'm a dream enthusiast and certain recurring patterns in dreams can have subconscious meanings. So when you said these were recurring I knew they'd have to mean something. Honestly I just took a shot in the dark and went for what made the most sense. I wouldn't worry about it too much since I'm guessing now that the message has been received. Good luck on whatever it is you chose to do. And I wouldn't give up on finding what's right. Hopefully my interpretaion was informative and interesting to read. Thanks for sharing
>>
This was a dream I had about a month ago and I shared it on /b/ before but I think it's a weird dream.
For a little bit of background my grandpa died way back when I was in highschool, that should be all that's needed.
>Be dreaming, clearly
>Walking through the pastures next to my house
>Suddenly see somebody standing in the next field, waving at me
>Dafuqareyoudoinghere.mp4
>It's my goddamn dead grandpa, smiling at me as I rush over to him through the field
>Face is covered in tears as I reach out and grab his shoulders sobbing like a baby
>He just watches me as I shake his shoulders and say "You're not supposed to be here, Pa," over and over
>Tfw I just told my dead grandpa he's not supposed to be here in my dream instead of saying how happy I am to see him
>He says he knows, and that he just really wanted to talk to me
>Says he was reincarnated after dying, and ended up in a small village in China that I can't remember the name of for the life of me
>Family is nice, and he loves them, but he misses me so much
>Tell him I miss him too
>Wake up sobbing
I still remember every bit of this dream except for the stupid name of the village. I never remember my dreams, except for this one it seems.
>>
>>18138954
You might have been abducted by aliums.
>>
>>18149570
Nah man, it was great. Even if you had something along the lines of; "Well, the shadowy figure represents your neighbors dog and the state of the school/house represents some inner conflict with water" or something, I'd have still enjoyed it.
I was just genuinely surprised because of how much it related to what was going on in my waking life. I think I said before that I didn't really put a whole lot of stock into dream interpretations and such, but .. now I'm rethinking that.
So yeah, thanks again for your input and all. Was great fun.
>>
i ve dreamed 2 days ago that i was in my yard where it used to be the garage ( now is down) and lurking with x and y, then started feeling spirits around me. outside the yard i ve found an ectoplasmatic or like a basketball size and did our father pray the it busted up then i realised it wasn t the spirit itself but only a trace, follow that trace in my garage the went out and see the spirit ( don t know if evil or not), not afraid but i knew is should send him to rest. and i did. our father i think 2 times cuz it was a bit strong. what could it mean?
>be me
>4 5 years old
>always dreaming ( now i bet it was something outisde of this world, a hag that was staying on a fence with her head covered and dressed in old rags
>always fearing to walk past her
>like a motherfucker badass, i was telling myself (lucid/awake) that i need to face that shitface
>the dreaming was intense, can t remember if dayily but 2 3 times a week
>one night, fall asleep, dream beggin
>why the fuck are u stalking me stupid hag
>bam bam bam punches, beat the shit out of her
> never dreamed again, NEVER
was this shit real?
also a year ago i ve tricked a kind off a Fdemon/succubus or some shit in my dream
>>
>>18150683
>was this shit real?
No.
Next?
>>
I dreamt that I was at my college trying to find lost cellphones to cell (out of character for me) and as I am moving to the next building, I see the girl is am interested in running past, while holding a DJI phantom controller, with out a phone in ad the display. I chase after her to talk, and I fail to catch up. At one point I see the controller disappear.

Also, another girl I know was with her, and constantly tried to get my attention.

I suppose it could be meaning that I am chasing the wrong one, while the one for me is there already?
>>
>>18150733
Dreams usually aren't that straightforward. Also if you saw someone you're into most often your brain isn't trying to deliver you a message about them, you just saw them because they are often on your mind. Dreams don't have some psychic meaning from outside your mind. They are in your head, controlled by your thoughts, subconscious, and experiences. To me, it sounds like a normal dream with no significance.
>>
>>18150738
True. Kinda odd how one girl, who I barely know shows up in said dream. And it trying to get my attention for some reason.
>>
>>18151036
Well it's your dream man, take it as you will. It doesn't seem like a subconscious message to me. But then again it's from your brain to your brain.
>>
>>18151102
True. At most it could just be my subconcious saying to stop chasing her.

I have had stranger dreams about her that may actually mean something

1/2

>I was looking for a job, and I remembered where she worked, so I applied there.
>Got hired, and was put on her "team."
>We were BSing in the employers van as we drove to what I think was a job site.
>I was sitting in the back, sitting next to someone who looked similar to her.
>But the girl I am interested in was driving.
>As we were talking the car in front suddenly changed lanes
>We ended up slamming into the rear of another car at like 40mph.
>Dunno what happened after, woke up at this point.

2/2

>I was back at my old High School, hanging out with some friends,
>The Girl was with her friends at another table.
>Soon she and her group leaves to go somewhere.
>I get up soon after, to go and do some stuff
>I run into her in the hall a minute or so after, and we begin talking
>We then walk to my old math room where her friends are, and we continue talking
>One of us brings up the idea of hanging out sometime soon.
>I don't know where it went from here, as that's when I woke up.

(Music was playing in the background while I was in my math room. Stutter by Elastica, but I was listening to that when I woke up.)
>>
>>18151036
Well, maybe pay some closer attention to this other girl in real life then. Maybe you'll find a connection with her? I mean, the dream could very easily be nothing, but you seem convinced enough that it's worth checking out.
>>
does anyone feel like theyre experiencing dream invasion?

consecutive, intentional infringement of your own mind when you're at your most vulnerable. I've been told in my dreams that's its for my own good, but I outright attack the invaders. Im not putting up with that BS.
>>
>>18151109
They both seem really run of the mill to me. You're into her so she shows up in your dreams and you put yourself in positions to talk to her, because that's what you want and think about. And it's super common for sound to leak into your dream, especially as you're waking up and you become aware of the world around you. I don't think it get's any deeper than that. The car thing in the first one maybe has some symbolism to some kind of feeling shift on your part. But I just think it's nonsensical imagery combined with a hipnogogic jolt. I eat dreams up for breakfast lunch and dinner, and in my seasoned opinion, it seems like nothing.
>>18103393
>>>18151036
>Well, maybe pay some closer attention to this other girl in real life then. Maybe you'll find a connection with her? I mean, the dream could very easily be nothing, but you seem convinced enough that it's worth checking out.
No this thinking could be dangerous. Dreams aren't usually connected to abstract out of your body things like "fate" you most likely don't have a dream link with "destiny". There's nothing wrong with keeping your options open but don't go for someone other than who you're already into because you saw she might like you in a dream. They are generated in your mind, this means you think you know she might be interested if it even means that. Her face and self could just be a mental placeholder for the concept of starting to focus on other girls. The anon who posted this, though he means well. Could make you look like a sad sap if you listen to him. Then again i'm not a dream guru either, just a life long enthusiast.
>>
>>18151297
No, I haven't. It's probably a reoccurring or you're trying to roleplay right now.
>>
Several recurring dreams involving wolves throughout different stages of my life. First one:
>Be me, probably around 6-7
>Parents put me to bed while it's still light out but getting dark
>Complete silence in my house, can feel my heart beating
>Fall asleep to rhythmic thumping, awake in my backyard
>Rhythmic thumping is coming from mammoths walking through yard
>Notice dog kennel next to me >2-3 wolves inside watching me, frantically trying to get out and eat me
>Run for my life through small wooded area
>Arrive back at the cage for some reason
>Wolf hair throughout cage, wolves are gone
>Wake up terrified
Had this one several times over next few years, each time getting further and further in to it, with this being the full dream. Haven't had dream in a while, until new wolf dreams start. Will post if there's interest, have 3 separate dreams revolving around being chased by wolves
>>
>>18151308
I just figured that there may be something that I missed or something. But yea, I figured that it is just because she's on my mind alot
>>
>>18151510
Yeah it's pretty common
>>
>>18103512
Sounds like a cosmic horror, anon.
>>
>Be me
>Wake up but think I'm still dreaming.
>sleep paralysis
>mfw
>door is slightly cracked open
>see something rushing past it
>hear accelerated, loud footsteps toward me
>literally feels something violently grab my scalp
>legit jumps out of bed screaming

It's hard to forget an experience like that.
>>
>>18151514
Yea. Just the car crash seemed a bit odd
>>
Have you ever had a dream about a day in your life, nothing out of the ordinary and one day it comes true?
>be me
>8 or 9 years old
>dreaming about school (it had yellow walls in real life until this)
>notice my school is different and now has lime green walls (in dreams)
>running around with friends
>suddenly stop and look at everything
>get a weird feeling i cant describe
>wake up
>go to school
>lime green walls ( before yellow)
>everything plays out the same
>memory haunts me to this day
You may be saying im roleplaying but this is true and there was no way, they could have painted all that in less than a day, even the conversations and events were the same.
Can someone help me please?
>>
>>18151885
Kids have pretty bad memory. Or maybe the way the light hit it made you think it was yellow.
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 300x168px
Ive dreamt about going into another place and seeing some kind of an advanced machinery after I entered in a chinatown with colorful
structure of a mall infront of me.

I forgot the rest of what happened but in one instance I saw my sister pregnant and its seems that we were going on a trip along with my brother,
it was really fun but when the scenario changes inside the house
she said something hurtful to me that I cried so bad but my brother told her to stop, after that the scenario changes again.

This time inside the house there was only me, my sister and
there was some kind of a cat who cant walk inside the house as if its feet were
clumped together and only slides to walk appearing infront of the computer, Ive lied on the ground near it to see if it can reach me, it did and licked my
face in an affectionate way as.

There were many things that also happened but I cant remember it but I knew I cried alot on it

What is my dream all about, can anyone identify its meaning?
>>
>>18151768
Sometimes our body just set's us up to jolt awake. I wouldn't read into it too much
>>
>>18151885
Ive got nothing except to say. Ive heard of this before. Ive had weird dream daja vu stuff myself, and maybe youre just confused. Godspeed, thanks for sharing.
>>
>>18153071
Your dream isn't being overlooked, I just don't have time for it right now. Imma got in for my daily /fit/ness routine and have some dreams of my own right afterwards. I'll get to it though my slumber chum
>>
>>18153204
I understand, its actually morning in my country right now
its quite a shocker for me to know that you're aware im lurking and waiting
>>
>>18153239
People looking for answers often do. I used to interpret a bunch on this board. My dream facination just reignited recently. I might answer it in between sets. Also before I get accused of roleplay. I don't claim to be psychic or have special dream powers. Ive just always been really interested in dreams, ive read a lot of studies on the subject and a lot if dream accounts. I tend to be able to recognize patterns of meaning. Not a wizard, this isn't magick. Im just a dude making educated guesses.
>>
>>18153071
Hmm this one is really all over the place and nonsensical, this usually means there's no meaning. I can tell since ut seems like s common theme, that you care a lot about your sister and family in general. I'd have to inow more to figure out what the cat or machinery or any other imagery means, and usually when you can't remember a dream that well, it wasn't that meaningful. Sorry, I wish i could offer more. But like I said, i'm not "magick"
>>
>>18153402
its okay, no need to apologize

thanks for the answer
maybe im just overlooking about the dream too much, its been a month ever since I had a dream so I got overwhelmed to have one again :)
>>
i am in my bed i then see an a bug i cant remember what bug i go to get insect spray i go back to my room looking for it i found it but i am hesitent to spray it or i get distracted or something i cant remember because then all of a sudden im noticing more bugs on the floor under the bed outside the window on my desk i was really scared and paranoid i think i was scared of dangerous bugs cuz i kept scanning at all the bugs trying to identify them in an anxious state of mind i didnt kill any of them then i see a black widow and im scheming to kill it i go through the options in my head i was scared to use the bug spray incase it did not kill it instantly and i was thinking of ending its life personally but i was too scared to approach it then i woke up in sleep paralysis but it was different to how it normally felt to me there was no transition like buzzing but my body was heavy and i couldnt talk during this i thought i was dead i tried very hard to get up i was laying on my back then i did a roll into my bin which is at the end of my bed everything was black i couldnt see but felt like i fell into something and if i rolled from my bed i logically concluded i fell into my bin cuz thats where it is in the direction i was rolling i was confused cuz i usually cant move in sleep paralysis so i thought i died i could float around and i remember thinking where is my family i want to feel again and i was screaming the whole time then i woke up lol
>>
>>18103512
u think ur bro and dad are stupid and the things they do stress u out but u still love em cuz they r ur bro and dad lol
>>
>>18153138
I don't think I woke up after that dream anyway. But yea probably nothing
>>
File: 1473809722097.png (97KB, 285x264px) Image search: [Google]
1473809722097.png
97KB, 285x264px
I just woke up and my dream happened like this:

>was at home
>look out window
>see some robbers with weapons
>one has a bloody bat
>get worried and fry to physically lock the door with a chair
>hear a knock.
>it's them
>tell my parents under no circumstances open the door
>sister opens the door
>closes it while their wolf whisking
>call 911
>phone text is weird it had the woRd die in it
>police pick up say they are handling local needs as the main forces are fighting a heist.
>look outside see a police car
>ok we just gotta wait till they come
>look in eye hole of door.
>they are using a fake screen to hide themselves.
>mom opens the door
>they all get inside
>they say we will take everything for 50.
>I was with my dad, one of they guys holding a brick said something, I was like FUCK THAT and choked him, I just wanted to knock him out.
>he said none of this really matters repeatedly

Then I woke up.
Pls explain
>>
>>18154282
u feel like ur problems r petty shit
>>
>>18154282
That's your average spooky dream. You remember it so clearly cus it spooked you. The "none of this really matters" was your pre wakeup reminder that you were dreaming.
>>
Hey I need help on a reoccurring theme in my dreams.

I often dream of buying or finding a bunch of old school game cartridges and video games that I always wanted to have. Either I dream I have a bunch at home, sometimes more than I could realistically play or I'm in a store and I pickup a bunch of them. I never play any of them in my dream though.

I just wonder what it means and why it keeps coming back so often.
>>
>>18155106
So I think I've ended up figuring it out myself. I think those games represent all the ideas for projects and cool things that I want to work on in waking life but I never end up doing because I have way too many to pick just one. So I should put my ideas into practice.
>>
Okay so I have an odd, constantly recurring dream for the past year that goes as such:

I hear screams and yelling in the streets. Look out my window/door or go outside. The sky is black except for a massive, miles long multicolor cloud and colorful lattices/mandalas/other geometric patterns seem to scrawl all over said cloud. Usually strange crafts/missiles trailing white smoke spiral out of this multicolor rift in the sky. Everyone is outside and panicking/screaming For whatever reason my dream self intereprets this as the end of the world. My sense of fear turns into a peaceful calm despite not understanding what's happening and I wake up.

Recently I had the same dream but it continued beyond the point where I normally wake up. This time the weird planes were replaced by angular black crafts shooting light balls that blew up homes and buildings. My SO called me from Manhattan (we live in an outer borough) to tell me he was scared and afraid to die. I turned on the TV to see weird leg like structures descend from the rift and obliterate all of the city's apartments and skyscrapers. I ended up boarding some bus full of people fleeing the city and we got stuck crossing a bridge for a while as fire and shit rained down from the sky. We eventually drive to some forested mountain and I wake up.

pls decipher
>>
I've had every kind of dream, but I'm most skeptical of one's where one could classify as obe/astral.

I kept having vivid dreams were I was talking to dead friends and other types of weird shit but Everytime we would begin to talk about something important I would get tracked down and scared shitless by these entities they kept calling crows because they had long black beaks with deep set eyes and weird multicolored face.

I only really believed these things were something beyond my imagination when I had an obe following one of these experiences where I "woke" up on my bed in exactly as I had fallen asleep, but there were two people laying beside me. I took me a while to maintain the connection because I would of woken up if I went too fast. I was eventually able to speak to the girl in a slurred speech and catch glimpses of her to my left but Everytime I started I could feel myself waking up until she spoke to me telepathically. She told me I've been in the astral and these things kept coming for me because I made a very obvious human presence and some other things if anyone's interested.

On a side note someone told me the girl I was speaking to was actually some kind of vampiric entity and I felt weak during the interaction becauss she was draining me. Maybe it was just a series of weird fucking dreams.
>>
Nothing Special, kinda short.

>driving down a straight lane with my Dad in a truck.
>Not in a forestry area, more like a plains.
>It's noon and the fog is dense as fuck
>Little girl dressed in white appears out of nowhere in-front of truck.

Before I hit her I woke up. Scared the piss out of me.
>>
NEW THREAD:

>>18155484
>>
>>18155121
You know your brain better than anyone else so I think you get the picture. I used to have similar dreams when I was younger. Let me know how this goes. Thanks for sharing.
>>
>>18155163
>>18155201
I won't be checking this thread anymore, if you still want interpretaions/explanations, repost in the new thread.
>>
I used to have some really fucked up dreams when i was younger. There was one that was that I kept having for roughly two weeks that really got to me. It was extremely vivid every time and occurred on most nights during the two week frame.
>sitting of sofa upstairs
>brother is on the computer by the stairs, glued to the screen.
>decide to go get a snack downstairs
>nothing good in the pantry
> ohwell.png
>walking out of kitchen I look left and see an old light blue 1970's car, unmarked but very generic for the era.
>Driving, was an old woman with a bonnet. Her hands at 10 and 2, her face looked straight ahead (car was facing away at a 90 degree angle from me)
>hello? I stepped closer.
>why is your car in my living room?
>HELLO?
>Her face quickly turns, a third eye is revealed upon her forehead and bright light fills all three of her eyes.
>needle drop silence
>deep breath
>no sound.
>reptile brain says:flight.exe
>beast mode hard up stairs
>tried to scream the whole way
>not a single peep.
>top of the stairs

wake, usually halfway through a scream, sweating, and in a strange position on my bed. I definitely have more anyone is interested.
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.