[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General- Meowser edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 456
Thread images: 126

File: 1401298858919.jpg (174KB, 640x512px) Image search: [Google]
1401298858919.jpg
174KB, 640x512px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

>Chatroom: IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>New /div/ Discord chat:
https://discord.gg/bFAqcGD

Previous thread:>>18112167
>>
first
>>
How much money on average do phone-psychics make per hour? Would it be worth incorporating a business to do phone-readings or just going under the umbrella of an existing business?

Anyone have experience starting or running a phone-psychic hotline that employs multiple readers?
>>
>>18115587
Soothsayers deals in feels.

Fortune-tellers deal in money.

Diviners deal in the divine, the spiritual, and holy.

>themoreyouknow.jpg
>>
>>18115599
>divine, the spiritual, and holy
99% of the questions on here are related to people fucking
>>
File: 1403125538542.jpg (56KB, 500x571px) Image search: [Google]
1403125538542.jpg
56KB, 500x571px
Will be doing a few readings if anyone is interested. Method is scry stuff. All I need is a name/ alias and your question. A cute pic accompanying your post would be much appreciated but not necessary.
>>
>>18115693
Who am I to tell what type of a diviner someone is or should be and, furthermore, tell querents what to ask about.

Please read above:
>Readers and Querents:
>Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.
>>
>>18115707
Africa
What will happen once he notices me?
>>
>>18115707

do you do future boyfriend/girlfriend scry stuff?
>>
File: sFzXf4u.jpg (303KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
sFzXf4u.jpg
303KB, 900x1200px
>>18115707
Kevin
I have a meeting in an hour that poses a HUGE amount of risk to me. How will it go?
>>
>>18115707
gale
love general for the next few weeks
>>
>>18115587
Sometimes they post ads for that on Craigslist. From what I've seen, it's barely above minimum wage.

>>18115712
Nobody ever adheres to any rules of kindness, courtesy, or decency here.
>>
File: RQpYeEi.jpg (142KB, 880x643px) Image search: [Google]
RQpYeEi.jpg
142KB, 880x643px
>>18115707
What would happen if I just leave and try? Would I succeed?
>>
>>18115707
Anxiousdude
Where do things go from here with her?
>>
>>18115707
Montezuma
What does my crush expect to happen between us?
>>
>>18115728
Call me W
>>
>>18115587
http://www.refinery29.com/miss-cleo-psychic-readers-network-first-job
>>
>>18115707
Bob
The scene I lose my virginity
>>
File: 1467052342545.png (224KB, 600x550px) Image search: [Google]
1467052342545.png
224KB, 600x550px
>>18115714
I get the vision of a barren wasteland, a rocky outpost and a cliff. A desert area and a somewhat dry landscape. Abandoned in this dusty western looking field is a lone body pillow. (like the kind for back support, or the things naughty weebs put sexy half naked anime girl pillowcase covers on). It sits alone, hard to tell if it's been abandoned or someone is seeking it out.

To me this seems to be a way of warning to not presuppose the outcome. "once he notices me" is a bit of an assumption here. That isn't to say it's not possible, or not going to happen but rather that it's a bit difficult for me to really get an answer dependent on a conditional like that. Really this may just be me having difficulty with the type of question in general.

Gave it a second look with the assumption that it will work out, and the same landscape appeared, except this time a great ocean now filled the area below the rocky outcrop, essentially making it a cliff on the edge of a great sea. Not too sure what this means in term of positive or negative outcome. Apologies for the weird read, I feel like I just got a bit thrown off by the "once he notices me" part. It's a bit hard for me to look into things when I feel like I'm already kinda being led to a conclusion about how it'll go. Sorry if it was kinda shitty m80.

>>18115715
Sure do, though often they come out a bit weird and need a little interpretation, but yeah I do that sort of thing occasionally.
>>
File: cirnofee.png (129KB, 413x477px) Image search: [Google]
cirnofee.png
129KB, 413x477px
>>18115747

alright then, you can just call me marissa. i'd like a future boyfriend scry thingie if you please
>>
>>18115707
lux
What does my next bf look like?
>>
File: hawkthepig.jpg (56KB, 500x355px) Image search: [Google]
hawkthepig.jpg
56KB, 500x355px
>>18115707
adi
does the changes on my life that im planing are the right path for me?
>>
File: 1450874875833.jpg (111KB, 612x900px) Image search: [Google]
1450874875833.jpg
111KB, 612x900px
>>18115719
I get the vision of a cicada shedding it's shell. It pushes itself out leaving a hollow husk behind. It begins a slow but upward ascent up a tree. The shell seems a bit empty(not pun intended) and sad feeling, yet the upward motion of the cicada seems to be important here. Cicadas normally have wings I think, yet this one doesn't seem to, instead he gets to where he needs to be with his little claw hand dealies. It's definately got a tone of shedding skin and using perseverance to climb upward.

Leave the old and unneeded aspects behind and be aware of your limitations, and it seems like things should go well. Just try not to leave anything too important behind on your upward climb, or be left behind as an empty shell yourself. Best of luck to you on your meeting anon.
>>
>>18115756
Interesting vision and highly relevant; not really what I asked, but you gave me a good overview of the entire situation. I just need to know how it plays out, but I guess I'll let you know.

Thanks, have a nice day.
>>
File: vmh53tZ.jpg (16KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
vmh53tZ.jpg
16KB, 236x236px
>>18115707
Male
Future love reading
>>
>>18115747
I think he's noticed alerady but didn't do anything, thanks kek!
>>
File: 1461730169998.jpg (902KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1461730169998.jpg
902KB, 1600x900px
>>18115720
I get the vision of gathering storm clouds over a major city. They ominously float in and have a reddish tinge to them. From them emerges a great deal of lightning, though instead of crashing down to earth it flows from cloud to cloud like a chain being passed between the floating sky masses. The clouds begin to rain down embers like a snow of ash, and fire. Like tiny fireballs, yet despite this rather shocking imagery the tone is somewhat inspirational and warming. The cityscape was rather dark and oddly enough this rain of fire seems to have a nostalgic quality to it. Like the feel of being close to a fireplace or even watching a campfire or candle causing shadows to flicker in a dark space.

To me this is somewhat of a cryptic one, since it has elements of both passion and calm in the same sense of it. The clouds seem to represent movement of some kind. The lightning seems to be a type of passing on of something, energy, words, or even flow of ideas perhaps. Can't really say for sure. The rain of fire is pretty interesting to me as it seems to have both elements of a wrathful or passionate type of event that could be kinda scary or oddly beautiful depending on how one looks at it. It's like a snow of small glowing embers each like a lightning bug slowly flowing down towards the earth. To me this seems to suggest a type of slow moving passion type deal, but as with all fire and warmth take care to not get burned when appreciating its glow. Basically the forecast looks promising, just be sure to take shelter if things seem to be getting too hot.
>>
>>18115780
very beautiful, thank you
>>
File: 1464753127702.jpg (12KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1464753127702.jpg
12KB, 236x236px
>>18115728
I see the vision of a traveler cloaked in many robes standing in front of a large statue of some pretty powerful looking character. They appear to be in a temple or building of significance. The strange part of it is that the architectural style of the place looks very Greek, like the Parthenon or something yet the statue this traveler looks up to appears to be Egyptian looking in origin. Now that I think of it there's really not much to indicate this person is a traveler aside from the fact that they give that kind of vibe. They don't have anything packed or even a bag to carry. Odd. You ever get the feeling someone's walked a long way just by looking at them? That's what this robes figure's got going on.

To me this seems to suggest that proper counsel and preparation are needed before setting out on any journey. Perhaps this large statue seems to suggest that a large part of success or failure is in the hands of something bigger than you. (perhaps not a deity like in this vision, but rather someone or something with more control or authority over the circumstance, or possibly even just luck or probability.) To me this seems to be suggestive of seeking out some type of help or guidance from someone or something important in your life, and if you have faith in that path that your journey will go well. The traveler doesn't make an offering or anything, they just look up at this figure with an expression that seems to say "you got my back, right bro? We're all gonna make it." Basically prepare for the worst, or the best and make sure you got someone who has your back in case it goes south and you should be just cherry.
>>
>>18115707
Beaver
I really want to sleep with someone. See it happening?
>>
File: 1470550761541.jpg (179KB, 771x900px) Image search: [Google]
1470550761541.jpg
179KB, 771x900px
>>18115707
Edward
How will she react to me uncovering her lies?
>>
File: 1455893832723.jpg (85KB, 538x717px) Image search: [Google]
1455893832723.jpg
85KB, 538x717px
>>18115748
You will be wooed by a mysterious and handsome reader from /x/ doing readings amidst an existential crisis :^)

Shitty humour aside, I get the vision of a soldier, gruff and pretty dirtied up from the work day. He looks pretty generic as far as individuals go, kinda like one of those green plastic army men where they all kind of look the same aside from their pose. This guy ain't green or plastic though. He just seems like a dude with a real generic kind of place and feeling. However he stumbles upon a crown half buried in the mud and a bit beaten up. He picks it up and dusts it off, giving himself a bit of individuality after all.

To me this seems to suggest that they'll be the type of guy who's out to find his place, or even find himself among a world where we all seem so painfully generic and replaceable. However his warrior spirit and never give up attitude will eventually pay off as he finds a place where he is king of that domain so to speak. To me this seems to suggest that someone may come out of the woodworks, or from some situation you may have already encountered them in before and be seen in a new light after making a few changes. This guy has a quiet intensity to him, and will acheive great things despite his otherwise humble beginnings or rather lackluster initial impression. The underdog that worked his way up to something greater than himself.
>>
File: 1456746916248.png (566KB, 540x702px) Image search: [Google]
1456746916248.png
566KB, 540x702px
>>18115730
They go to a place where you ask me questions about her becasue you still care about her, silly.

Really though, I see a bow and arrow aimed up towards the moon. The moon is full and a bright pale yellow colour. The arrow is focused and fixated on it's mark. The aim seems good and the power may even just make it there. Say what is it that you see in that moon you aim for anyhow? Some see a face in the moon, others a rabbit. Do you seek to shoot cupids arrow to the person on the moon, or shoot to kill?

This may be a pun on the expression shoot the moon, which if I'm not mistaken is a phrase used when one attempts to do the near impossible. In a way this vision hits a bit close to home as personally the moon is a symbol of my own senpai, so it's definitely got a lot of personal love symbolism going on. In a way it seems to have a type of quiet focus feel to it. Basically keep your focus and aim true. Don't let things distract you and remember you only get one shot at this so make it count.
>>
>>18115811

>You will be wooed by a mysterious and handsome reader from /x/ doing readings amidst an existential crisis :^)

i bet you use this line on all the grills :^) but thank you, he sounds like an interesting guy. i'll keep an eye out for him.
>>
File: fhfghfgh.png (1MB, 1400x770px) Image search: [Google]
fhfghfgh.png
1MB, 1400x770px
>>18115707
gimmie some general love reading please!
>>
File: 1413848919793.jpg (113KB, 760x800px) Image search: [Google]
1413848919793.jpg
113KB, 760x800px
>>18115731
I get the vision of a slingshot being fired at a stray cat. The cat jumps at the projectile and leaps behind a fence. However when the slingshot is lowered the cat seems to be a pretty friendly little kitter and may even let you give it a pet. Not sure if it's relevant but the scene appears to be a generic alley, like one you'd see in a cartoon setting, and the cat is a dark shade of black with stunning green eyes.

May be a sassy ass pun about a fling and trying to get some pussy. Visions are being oddly cheeky today. Basically she may be willing to make something work as long as you take it serious and make it apparent that this isn't just a pump and dump operation. They may be avoidant of getting into a situation where it's a "fling" to avoid getting hurt. Sassiest most straightforward vision I've had today. Basically show a little affection and commitment if you want to get anywhere with this gal. She may be reticent if things seem to be going too fast.
>>
File: 1408046041412.png (236KB, 345x382px) Image search: [Google]
1408046041412.png
236KB, 345x382px
>>18115745
Yooooooo nigga I don't wanna be looking at somebody doing that. Good thing I see things in analogies and not actual literal visions of the future. Pretty lewd there son. Will still do a read bc good customer service is important.

I get the vision of a roof, some glass like a window and a very blurry look around a room. The tone of the vision is that of confusion or like one in a strange state of mind. As a person with a drinking problem I can reliably say it was akin to the feeling of the room spinning when one has a bit too much to drink. Strangely the roof seemed to be carpeted, or at least covered in fabric of some kind. Might have been the inside of a car or something now that I think of it. Like a pan view from the backseat looking up at the roof, and panning towards the right rear window.

Possibly getting laid while you're fucked up in the backseat of a car. Just don't do any driving while your out of it m80, that stuffs not good for you. Also get fucked up on your own terms if possible, don;t let people put stuff in your drinks or anything like that. One of the oddest things I've had to read in a while. I'm too pure-hearted for this kinda lewd questioning. But hope it was at least an interesting read if not helpful in some way.
>>
>>18115707
Edgar. How will my relationships with women go in the future? Also a career reading.
>>
File: 1465344469480.jpg (201KB, 773x767px) Image search: [Google]
1465344469480.jpg
201KB, 773x767px
Let's see if I'm still with the readings...
Tarot reader here, I'll need:
>your query
>gender
>zodiac
instead of gender and zodiac you can use something unique about you like a job, petname, hobby, phobia, scar place; you name two of them.
>>
File: 1456048177562.jpg (372KB, 1500x1111px) Image search: [Google]
1456048177562.jpg
372KB, 1500x1111px
>>18115753
[obligatory ironic joking attempt to hit on you goes here]

I get the vision of a minstrel looking guy. Like a bard type dude. Skinny and tall wearing a yellow and red tights type get up. He's got a fancy hat similar to what a musketeer would wear and has a posture of confidence and almost hubris about him. Definitely a charmer type character if there ever was one. Perhaps a bit flamboyant at times but apparently it gets the job done. Not too sure what's with the get up though. May be an artsy type or a pretentious shakspeare tryhard, who knows?

He has a short hairstyle and a pretty well defined body. Not really able to say much about his face but he has bluish/grey eyes and a slightly more defined nose than most. Thin eyebrows, and light brown hair. Sorry I can't say much more about his appearance, funny thing is I'm faceblind irl and apparently even in visions. Sorry for my handicap getting in the way of finding more out about your potential future beau. Seems like a cool kid though. A bit cocky and pretentious looking for my tastes, but ehh whatever you kids are into these days.
>>
>>18115570
Hi guys do you know how I can obtain the lottery correct numbers because I would like to be rich
>>
>>18115800
I would say the reading was accurate.
For what I meant was exactly travelling , going to a new place ,starting over.

If you saw them , the success is in the hand of the deity. I wasnt awaint for any help of them , but do you think they'll help me?
>>
File: jew.jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
jew.jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
Shalome, and shwarma young shloggas.
I`ll be doing scrying this morning.
Tell me what you would like to know and I`ll to my best to find out for you.

All I ask in return is that you post a picture of the most valuable currency you have at hand. Monopoly money, watermelon (Only applying to african americans(Affirmative action I'm afraid.)), pictures of most valuable prostitute/stripper you`ve slept with will all be suitable substitutes for those who are destitute.
>>
File: 1411968118234.png (676KB, 1080x1234px) Image search: [Google]
1411968118234.png
676KB, 1080x1234px
>>18115754
Cute little piggle, 7deadly was a pretty fun series.

I get the vision of a flower with petals made of metal. It opens up to reveal a small bee inside of it and the bee free at last flies out into the world. However following this is a series of other insect related imagery. One scene in particular was rather disturbing. A mosquito bites someone and instead of just drinking some blood and buzzing off like a normal one, it burrows into their arm instead. Kinda graphic and a little yucky in all honesty.

Basically I take this to mean that sometimes restrictions are meant to be overcome, like in the case of the bee flying free from the metal flower, as an oppressive normally good thing is kind of a bummer, but beware bloodsuckers, as in people who take too much or ask of too much, and beware becoming one yourself. Maintain the balance of give and take, don't get too caught up in a good thing like the bumblebee, or let some thirst (yours or others) become too draining.
>>
>>18115870
I've got a lot of important shit to do coming up, but I've felt stagnated (depressed) for a long time. I'm working on improving my physical health and my life, and I'm doing alright, I would say. I'd just like a general reading about what's coming up and how to keep going.
>female
>aquarius sun, libra rising, taurus moon
>>
>>18115886
gimme the Euromillion correct numbers for tuesday 13 september please dude
>>
File: 1429743198848.gif (1MB, 138x207px) Image search: [Google]
1429743198848.gif
1MB, 138x207px
>>18115707
B
should i keep going for the long-haired guy i met?
>>
File: 1465750059053.png (328KB, 700x685px) Image search: [Google]
1465750059053.png
328KB, 700x685px
>>18115765
A sea serpent swims restlessly in a small fishbowl, like something you put a goldfish in. Basically some scary looking sea dragon type thing swiming around in circles in a tiny glass bowl. It swims with a particular pattern drawing an sideways "8" shape from side to side, like an infinity made of sea snek tail. Little guy looks restless and possibly like it could use some fishie flakes and a bigger tank.

To me this seems to suggest you may be held back by your current circumstances of things. Gotta find a bigger pool if you hope to reach your potential, lest you just swim restlessly back and forth traversing the same waters. Expand your horizons and look in places you may not normally look in. It may also just be a situational type deal and that as your circumstances change and allow from more mobility in a life term sense, so too will your potential romantic options. Basically you need a little more space to do stuff in a metaphorical sense if you want to be more successful with your attempts.

>>18115822
>i bet you use this line on all the grills :^)
You know it. Just gotta keep a little humour going to stay motivated in all this. Thanks for putting up with it. Hope the reading was helpful, and good luck with your future boy toy.

>>18115883
Between you and me I'm not a particularly religious person, or even very spiritual at that ,so i'm really not too sure on how to give advice on that kind of thing (ironic that I'm doing readings given that, I know) The statue looked to be of a woman deity with a cat, and some catlike features, probably Bastet or something. (hence the silly catgirl version pic with that previous post) Either way, divine intervention or not try to find some sort of moral support going forward.
>>
>>18115908
Oy vey. I`m sorry but I already scryed that and those numbers are for me only.
>>
>>18115914
Really ??
For real, is it possible to obtain the numbers with scrying stuff
Will you go to hell man ?
>>
>>18115918
It was a joke.
If I were capable of scrying the winning lottery numbers I would not be on here.

I would be in Mexico with my wife Naraya where our money would be worth 10X as much.
>>
>>18115927
I can imagine
Damn divination is so borring, why can't we get rich
>>
File: mami's jammies.jpg (325KB, 800x1139px) Image search: [Google]
mami's jammies.jpg
325KB, 800x1139px
>>18115801
Silly anon, just invite them over for a sleep over then stay up late watching silly movies, gossiping and giving each other makeovers, then put on your cute jammies and go to bed for the evening. It's that simple to sleep with someone you like. Glad I could help friendo :^)

On a more serious note I'm sure you're probably more in the "I want me some of that" camp instead so I'll give you the real reading for that thang.

I see bright bright lights, flashes and strobes. An orb begins to dawn on the horizon. It's like a disco ball sunrise over a multicoloured aurora of laser lights and strobes, and eclipses the main stage light reflecting it in all different directions. Like imagine the opening scene of the lion king but with a sweet ass rave subtheme instead of good wholesome african animal fun.

This setting is captivating as long as it keeps your interest. However if you stare at if for too long and get too much time to think about it the notion is kinda silly. Like a disco ball sunrise or eclipse, what the hell? Kind laughable really. Basically to me this vision seems to be a not so subtle way of saying ball's in your court on this one. Keep her attention and show her a good time and you'll probably have a party. If you can;t keep things interesting you're left with a failed modern art project at best with a bunch of lights and a disco ball that dreams of being a planet or something. Basically keep the party interesting and you won't have to worry about any disco balls turning an unwanted shade of blue.
>>
>>18115870
I want to find a girlfriend and I'm looking for ways to improve myself career wise and mentally.
Male.
Sun aquarius, ascendant leo, moon aries, midheaven aries.
>>
File: Capture101.png (155KB, 360x315px) Image search: [Google]
Capture101.png
155KB, 360x315px
>>18115870
Im curious about an upcoming trip to california if you wouldnt mind doing a reading for it.

>Male
>Scorpio
>>
>>18115913
>I'm not a particularly religious person
I'm not religious either , but I can't ignore the spooks I see.
If you were me , would you go?

>divine intervention or not try to find some sort of moral support going forward.
Not gonna happen , I have nobody.
>>
>>18115943
>Not gonna happen , I have nobody.

Anyone can go outside and attempt to make new friends, no?
>>
File: 1428095518738.jpg (153KB, 660x880px) Image search: [Google]
1428095518738.jpg
153KB, 660x880px
>>18115805
I see a train with a large brick wall attached to the front of it pushing steadily down some tracks. It looks rather menacing and ready to push down whatever lies in it's path. The wall however obstructs the vision of any conductor that may be attempting to pilot such a train. Like a mad dash forward ignoring the consequences of the forward path.

To me this seems pretty straightforward. Expect stubborn denial and perhaps even a "putting up of walls" while trying to move on. The train was moving pretty fast so maybe it'll only last for a short while, but I get the feeling that there's gonna be a hard time in getting any admittance of wrongdoing.
>>
>>18115913
That reading is painfully accurate.
That's exactly how I feel and see me right now :(. What should I do to get into the sea?
>>
File: Destroyer of all.jpg (189KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
Destroyer of all.jpg
189KB, 950x534px
>>18115707
Im just gonna hope you'll do me too.
My name is Michael, and I just want a general idea of what the future holds for me.
Even if you can get to me, Rock on for doing you man.
>>
>>18115945
Making friends take time and I'm in a hurry.
>>
File: 1442725824701.jpg (162KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1442725824701.jpg
162KB, 640x800px
>>18115943
If you were me , would you go?
Hell yeah. The cat goddess never lets me down. Like I said not religious, but if you allegedly got a catgirl backing you up shit's already weird enough to not try and go for whatever comes up. Even though I'm more of a dog person whoever this cat goddess was in this vision seems like a reliable gal, 10/10 would chill and bat yarn with.

Bascially it looked pretty hopeful. Like someone's watching your back, not neccisarily a detiy per se, but some greater force, or turn of events is in your favour should you be aware of what you want out of things before you leave. Basically if you want to travel travel prepared and you'll be fine.
>Not gonna happen , I have nobody.
T-that's okay it's not like I wanted to help you with scrying or anything b-baka.
>>
This has proven to be boring.
I go now.
We are two of soul.
I will return.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>18115707
Matthias
Love general, I feel a bit lost in my life, I don't expect to have a gf but I'd like to
I don't feel like I'm ugly at all even if I'm not Brad Pitt, I think it's my personnality that girls don't like, actually they like me but they never love me, maybe I'm too nice, maybe I'm too weird, I don't know, I don't know what to expect for the future (if I'll have one...)

Sorry I talk too much
Thank you, love
>>
File: 1419205143120.jpg (541KB, 700x750px) Image search: [Google]
1419205143120.jpg
541KB, 700x750px
>>18115833
I can give you a 2nd sergeant love reading instead if that's okay, not enough promotions to go around for too many generals today and military budget is tight as it is.

Jokes to keep me alive aside, I see a letter being written by candlelight inside a rustic looking home with snowy weather outside. Looks likes something out of a Christmas special where Santa's checking his list or something. That kind of tone to it really. The letter feels like it's got some important stuff in it. It's sealed with an envelope and stamped, however it's still inside the house. Whatever stuff that;s in there can;t really be delivered until the weather clears up.

To me this may seem to suggest that someone out there has tender feelings for you, but for whatever reason hasn't gotten around to telling you. Maybe their waiting for something, or just don't have the nerve to say it. Look closely at the words and signs from others especially those who seem to put in extra effort. seems like you've got a secret admirer, good luck in finding out who they are.
>>
File: kawaii pose of hopelessness.png (107KB, 327x306px) Image search: [Google]
kawaii pose of hopelessness.png
107KB, 327x306px
>>18115903
Let's see;
>past influence: knight of pentacles reversed
Knights are generally message bearers in tarot. This one talks about opening yourself up without changing your core. Or is it a signal about a bad relationship you had?
>Present influence: 4 of wands reversed
Have you met someone new at a crowded place lately? A bar, a wedding, a party, a birthday organization? It says "come out" again. A second meaning would be a "ruined" organization. You get dumped?
>Future influences: Fool reversed
Resisting to change, what urges stopping you from that? Can you accept the change emotionally and logically within' the both side of your brain? Have you tried silencing your ego by reflecting upon your good deeds so far?
>Energies in favor: Two of Swords
Freedom of choice given at your hands. You are bind to social rules and doing your bidding but that's really what you wanted? Do they treat you as an equal? You're free to cut binds that tore your life.
>Opportunities: Page of Cups
It says that you take yourself too seriously, instead of bringing what you did to the frame. Take time to cheer on life, you may wanna look around for love interests at these times.
>Energies working against: 10 of Pentacles
That's interesting because 10 of pentas always get positive interpretations. Seeing it as negative may be tells you about being split about work, relationship, home and family.Clarifying card appeared as Page of Pentacles reversed; so it literally tells you to take a break for like 1.5-2 weeks from work if you can.
>Obstacles: The World reversed.
You are almost at your target, do not be afraid to take a break (again appears here). If you can't see change then think carefully about what actually stands in your way? Where you stuck at your progress? By looking at The Fool this also can indicate your long deserved break can start with a good relationship.
>>
>>18115960
> if you allegedly got a catgirl backing you up shit's already weird enough
I've got many things backng me. But they work in their own ways , you see?
What if this gal mauls me to death?
I'm a rat and crow person :3

I don't know what to think or do ;(

>T-that's okay it's not like I wanted to help you with scrying or anything b-baka.

I'm so sorry , I didn't want to be rude ;( I'm really thankful for your help. It's just , once I leave this website , everything will be 'normal'.

Sorry ;(
>>
File: tumblr_nzohdnkSJT1rs6g05o3_1280.jpg (344KB, 1280x921px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzohdnkSJT1rs6g05o3_1280.jpg
344KB, 1280x921px
>>18115707
Igni
my situation with someone important to me ( a love of mine) will things get better between us will we be friends again? what do you see between us?
>>
File: 4 am.png (120KB, 666x588px) Image search: [Google]
4 am.png
120KB, 666x588px
>>18115851
I see a humanoid robot in need of maintenance sitting upright in a chair in a lab or workshop of some sort. Unfortunately there isn't really much in the way of people to make those repairs. Over on the command console a little green frog sits and looks at the rusting metal man.

This robot and frog symbology is a bit odd, may be along shot but the first thing robot and frog reminded me of is if you go to /r9k/ please escape with you can, that place ain't good for ya m80. That aside it may also be along the idea that you need to fix yourself before looking outward. Not sure what the frog is about but perhaps it means that there may be a slippery character somewhere in your work future that may impede your forward progress.

>>18115954
That's really a good question. Honestly it's a bit pragmatic sounding, but look at a general sense of self improvement. It may also just be a waiting game if you're going through a circumstance outside your control. Honestly the best advice I can give is to look at your current place in life and ask yourself what you would change to be happier with where you are and go from there.
>>
File: Funyarinpa.jpg (40KB, 500x368px) Image search: [Google]
Funyarinpa.jpg
40KB, 500x368px
>>18115912
I see a bright red flag flowing in the wind. It stands tall with a breaking of dawn just behind it. What does this flag mean to you? What does it symbolize? A flag can be a symbol of belonging or an emblem of inspiration. It sits firmly planted and has a type of solemn respect to it. The colour scheme is bright crimson cloth on a golden coloured rod. Gives me a very Roman soldier/empire kind of feel for whatever reason.

To me this gives a sense of war fought. What is it that you fight for anon? Where would you want to set your flag? Basically carve out a piece of territory and protect that shit. Rome wasn't built in a day, but it sure took a lot of battles to get the land needed for a great empire. Go out and seek your own "Roma Invicta" and you'll do just fine anon. Just avoid degeneracy and possibly the northern barbarians, they'll cause your empire to crumble if you aren't careful.

>>18115980
Trust the cat lady man, better to be on good terms with the cat especially if you're a rat and crow person than to be on her bad side. The message is basically a "go for it" but prepare yourself, kind of message for what that's worth.

>I'm so sorry , I didn't want to be rude ;( I'm really thankful for your help. It's just, once I leave this website , everything will be 'normal'. Sorry ;(

I was just being silly, you're fine man. We good. No hard feelings or anything.
>>
I have to ask. How do i use tarot, can i make cards by myself and do i must by "spacial"
>>
>>18115971
Thanks anon!
I know it's metaphoric but some time ago someone tell me I'll meet girl about winter. I don't know is it linked but reminded me about it while I read yours scrying.
I keep it in mind. Only person I can think of is a girl who I talk a lot time ago, but now it's really rarely.
One more time thank you very much for taking time on my query beacause I see you have a lot of work here.
>>
>>18116004
This isn't mine but I commend you for doing so many readings friend
>>
>>18116004
I have trust issues anon ;( they have been turning events against me for some tme now.

If you still got any juice left , can I have another scry?
If yes , how can I prepare myself to leave? What should I do and what can I expect once I get there?
>>
File: 1460236571666.jpg (41KB, 591x720px) Image search: [Google]
1460236571666.jpg
41KB, 591x720px
>>18115940
>basis: 2 of Pentacles
You're setting this trip for joy or hoping to find a better job opportunity there? Card tells you about focusing on main problems instead of scattering your mind about everything else.
>present: 3 of Pentacles reversed
Well... This card tells about work or religious things so I think you're doing the trip for the sake of finding work or it's work related. Still the previous card tells you about not to spread your money around.
>future: 9 of Cups reversed
Dream up and keep your hopes high, things look upbeat. It won't give you the meaning of life but it won't be a disaster either.

>>18115937
Then what do you suggest me to look over? General, finances or love? I really can't read a simple question there but two.
>>
>>18116016
Thank you very much anon that struck a chord with me
>>
File: 3b21d459f5581a29d032deccfa74b225.png (713KB, 900x1038px) Image search: [Google]
3b21d459f5581a29d032deccfa74b225.png
713KB, 900x1038px
>>18115956
>hope you'll do me too
I'm flattered but spoken for. I'll give you a reading though instead. :^)

On a more serious note, I see a skunk checking itself out in a mirror. Its a bit cautious and looks at the reflection with a sort of reticence and confusion. Be this friend or foe? Kind of cute actually. Just sits around and tries to figure out what's going on, goes between aggressive to curious and tries a series of emotional approaches.

There's an interesting interaction here, where the reflection is obviously just the viewer. That is to say that if the skunk tries to act hostile towards this "mirror skunk" they're the only one who suffers. Skunky spraying a mirror only makes them-self look dumb and smell awful. This seems to be a parable about self esteem/image, and doing things to promote a beneficial interaction between how you act and see yourself. Basically look inward and use some self awareness in reconciling how you think you are with the way you see yourself.
>>
>>18115707
Welp... I wonder... I wonder if my unrequited crush still thinks about me somehow or forgot about me and found someone else...
>>
>>18116016
Love reading would be enough.
>>
>>18116008
No worries m80, love is important so I always try to get to the love readings in these threads even if I'm dying on the inside a little bit by the end of all of it. Good luck with finding the qt of your dreams. May the warmth of love keep you cozy in the winter.

>>18116013
Thanks for the encouragement anon, it really means a lot. I only do readings in these threads when I'm feeling down so it makes a big difference to hear some kind words.

>>18116015
Will get to you just as soon as I clear up the couple reads ahead of you in the queue. Just going down in reply order. I gotchu, but it may take just a moment for me to get to that one. Thanks for your patience.
>>
File: 1460830781522.jpg (518KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1460830781522.jpg
518KB, 900x900px
>>18116023
forgot cute pic
>>
File: 1455472280704.jpg (22KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1455472280704.jpg
22KB, 255x255px
>>18115707
Can you give me please a scrying on my general spiritual life?
>>
>>18115979
hm, thank you
>>
>>18116020
Thank you. I think that that is very accurate and I appreciate your time.
Shame you're spoken for ;)
>>
File: 1470027358357.gif (2MB, 630x480px) Image search: [Google]
1470027358357.gif
2MB, 630x480px
>>18115966
I see a cute little elf lady bathing in the stream by the river, she hears a rustling in the bushes and gasps turning around. someone (other than me of course) is watching her. She yells out to see who's there and a gruff looking mountain man type dude runs for cover. The elf lady is pretty uncomfortable at this point and so is the dude who booked it. All in all a kinda awkward tone to things. (At least I got to see some sweet elf booty and titty with this one. thanks for the read suggestion I guess)

There's a greek myth similar to this vision where some dude see's Artemis bathing, and since she's so concerned with her purity and maidenly virtue and all that has the dude mauled by her forest friend piggie pal.

To me this seems to suggest several things. One is that naked elves are everywhere yo, don't think of that as being anything too special or important. Naked chicks are a dime a dozen these days. Also don't hang too close to the waters lest people think you're thirsty.

Essentially this seems to me to suggest that sometimes the best course of action is to step back from things and let stuff happen. No need to put too much into this. Act natural and just let the natural flow of things go. Try not to put too much thought into how you should be or what would be best. Sometimes a more detached plan can work wonders since there's no pressure to perform. Also as an aside, stay away from those elf gals. Remember these wise words of random /x/ moeposter scry anon "Around elves watch yourselves."
>>
File: ein.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ein.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
>>18115982
I see a prison wall. A set of bars in a concrete wall. However this wall seems to be odd as the direction of light goes both in and out of it. That is to say that it is curious and uncertain if one is looking into a prison cell through it, or out of one. The feeling is that of a panopticon. Imagine the feeling of being at work and having your manager constantly hovering over your shoulder. That kind of tone. A knock comes from the other side of this wall. It sounds desperate to make contact.

Honestly the question here is who is where in this scenario. Are we the viewer the one in prison or on the outside trying to make contact with the imprisoned? Maybe it's a trick question, maybe both sides are prisoners and we're just cellmates. Rough circumstances ironically can lead to a stronger need for communication that knock seemed a bit desperate, whether or not that outreach of hope is coming from you or the other prisoner in this dilemma is unknown. Basically given what I can discern from this is do what you can to survive. Reminds me a lot of this song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V-WGwJJj58
>>18116038
>Shame you're spoken for ;)
By all means if you're a cute girl keep talking. One can be both spoken for and spoken to, I don't mind. Jokes aside, I'm glad you enjoyed the read. Hope it was helpful or insightful for you.
>>
>>18116029
I understand doing reads or other things while upset. Here's to hoping you cheer up.
>>
>>18116050
Thank you very much for your time, that corresponds to me, most of time I'm a bit awkward with girls
Thanks a lot anon really, even if I still have no idea of if I will have a gf one day but yeah, I think I have to be more natural and do not think about it so much... Thanks have a nice day
>>
File: cowboybebop.jpg (376KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
cowboybebop.jpg
376KB, 1680x1050px
>>18116067
thank very much, it pretty much fits the situation in hand. Thank you for your time reader. I will find a way to escape this prison. Aww yeah cowboy bebop is best!. Have a nice day :)
>>
File: 1460142483196.jpg (46KB, 463x600px) Image search: [Google]
1460142483196.jpg
46KB, 463x600px
>>18116015
Reminded of that line from holy diver. "Ride the tiger, you can see his stripes but you know he's clean". Shit may look scary but in reality it's got your back. Like I'm not even a cat person by any means but this kitcat I saw in the vision was heart meltingly kind, which is why i"m so insistent on defending them for whatever reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhGEGIBGLu8

Travel light and know your destination. I get the vision of a burden being left behind. Don't carry your emotional baggage to the new place since it will just weigh you down on the journey anyhow. Basically trust the cat. She a cute kitter. You keep doubting her like this and even patient kitties will scratch. I really don;t know why I'm getting so much cat symbology with this one, but it seems relevant so I'm gonna keep stressing it. The traveler has a map that they leave at the shrine. This may mean that you either a) need to know where it is you want to go, or b) are willing to put your path in the hands of fate and hope for the best. Looks like the destination is going to be one of hopes attained. The map has a grape vineyard marked as the destination. So no sour grapes story here if you manage to make it to where you want to go.
>>
>>18116050
Maybe the elf you've seen is my crush, she's GORGEOUS and most of time I'm awkward with her, 'cause I think too much of what I have to say and what I don't... I know it's bad, thank you. But when you say stay away from her, I need to avoid her ? ' cause this girl for example is really nice with me, I like to be with her but maybe I should not looking for something particular wit her, right ?
Sorry anon
>>
There's someone in here who needs a reading. Reply to this post with your question and I will give it.
>>
File: 1461986021557.jpg (311KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1461986021557.jpg
311KB, 1280x1024px
>>18116023
I get the vision of a clam sitting on the ocean floor. It's not particularly deep down and infact is by the shores. It opens up to reveal a stunning pearl. I think pearls are made by sand getting inside a clam and over time they secrete a material that coats it and eventually that sand particle gets covered in that secretion to become a pearl.

That aside to me this seems to suggest that you're doing what you can to show a valuable aspect to the outside. It's just a matter of if anyone will come along and notice it. Basically it seems like you're doing what you can, all you can do at this point is carry on keep trying and hope for the best. Perhaps the hard work will pay off. For your sake I truly hope it does.

>>18116069
Thanks m80, hope that whatever's got you up and in in this kind of thread gets resolved too. Best of luck to you on your journey friend.

>>18116077
Good luck on your escape. I truly hope that you both make it out together, or at least become best buddies in prison together. Try not to shank anyone or drop the soap while you're still in there though. See ya space cowboy.

>>18116091
Nah son, like don't avoid her or anything just saying take a step back from stuff. like hang in the woods and chill with elves, but get too close to water and you look thirsty, see what I'm saying brother? Like neediness or clinginess is kind of a turn off in general for gals. Bascially sometime we ironically have better success when we just act normally instead of trying to show of or be special for a gal. Like the pressure to perform well gan throw off your game. Rather than seeing it as "I gotta impress this gal" see it as " I enjoy her company and we just gonna be cool and I'll do what I'd normally do with any other old friend"
>>
File: 1461900459340.jpg (279KB, 700x725px) Image search: [Google]
1461900459340.jpg
279KB, 700x725px
>>18116096
I'd love to know about the potential for a loving long term relationship with the gal pal I'm super interested in at the moment. My question is literally "Will senpai notice me?" Kind of a dumb one, but I'm a weak man, and cute girls with wonderful personalities are my weakness.
>>
File: 1231674256762.jpg (62KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1231674256762.jpg
62KB, 1024x768px
>>18116026
14 cards reading so bear with me.
>lessons from distant past: 6 of wands
You were victorious? Have you took your hard earned break after all these?
>have I learnt my lesson from distant past: 5 of Cups
You're not satisfied with what you get. Stop crying over spilled wine. You deserve more than that.
>lessons from recent past: 7 of Swords reversed
Treachery? Regret? Mistaken? Whatever in the past, you definitely should have take the ropes in your hands.
>have I learnt my lesson from recent past: 8 of pentacles reversed
Many areas in your life still require good and old fashioned work. Prioritize and get onto work, you are the only one to benefit from it.
>lessons from present: Ace of Pentacles reversed
The time will come for you to shine, do not get overwhelmed by jealousy of what other people have. You're working for yourself, jealousy only will limit your beliefs in the long run.
>have I learnt my lesson from present time: 9 of pentacles
Happiness and success, guess you really have to be happy about what you had at the past.
>Have I understood the importance of being alone: 10 of Cups
I think you weren't alone at all with family; siblings and parents or other loved ones surrounding you.
>Have I understood the importance of compromise: 2 of Pentacles
Priorities? Card tells you to stop lying to yourself if you're not ready for a relationship. May be it's about your crisp personality traits.
>Have I understood the importance of equality: Strength reversed
Have you been looking some people as unreachable? Have you ever thought that'd be the one you deserve? That's either self-mutilation or lack of self-esteem. Have you ever heard the words: "try your chance"?
>Have I understood the importance of being "whole": The Empress
Whoa, pretty much. That's power of attraction you got there.
>Have I understood the importance of being open: King of Pentacles reversed
You have abundance it seems. The new person you meet may not have as much income as you have.

Cont.
>>
File: 1413155390120.jpg (145KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1413155390120.jpg
145KB, 1024x576px
>>18116033
I see an onion. Of course it has layers and may or may not be similar to ogres. But this onion is sitting in a kitchen, but unfortunately someone left it there for too long before cooking it and it's beginning to sprout a plant from the top. A green stalk is coming out the top, and roots from the bottom. Can't be cooked like this, but can definitely be planted to have an even better effect than some boring old onion dish anyway.

Basically to me this seems to mean that you many need to find some grounding to be rooted in so you can grow (pun intended I guess). Things may deviate from the initial intention of it, but it will lead to a new opportunity for personal understanding and growth. Not sure if the particular item of it being an onion has any significance, but somethings are better off appreciated from afar than crying over and having difficultly swallowing.
>>
File: cheecky duck.png (422KB, 597x412px) Image search: [Google]
cheecky duck.png
422KB, 597x412px
>>18116096
this is suspicious and i don't think it's me because there's always someone in an worse situation
anyway, i have no clue what's happening in my life and i have no control at all, i don't where i'm headed, where i am now or even where i were in the apst, i feel like some "cosmic tornado" jsut scattered me here and the more i try to understand what's going on the less i know, could you possibly give me some insight on my life or what's going to happen to me
>>
File: 1426373612077.jpg (278KB, 532x600px) Image search: [Google]
1426373612077.jpg
278KB, 532x600px
>>18115707
This anon here. Probably gonna crash pretty soon. Stayed up way later than I thought I would and I should probably rest soonish. Last call for any follow ups for clarity or even a last minute new read or two.
>>
File: 1467333049692.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467333049692.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>>18116105
>Is my heart ready: 7 of cups
Chasing ghosts. There are only like 1-2 real answers to the problems you seek but you try to look upon a grand scheme and it gives you many solution you don't need. You're listening your inner voice abit too much I say.
>Is my mind ready: King of Wands reversed
This card generally tells about a wise old man who can be hostile as much as a friend. I'll take it as a friend. You may need to ask something about your love life to your father or grandpa. May be it's something about family inheritance or a forewarning when something goes serious and your loyalty will be tested.
>Is my soul read: 6 of Pentacles reversed
Open yourself up a lover already headed to your way (9 of pentacles). Closing in would alienate potential partners in the long run
>>
>>18116101
You're the one.

All I've gotten from this was warning upon warning upon trouble upon more trouble. The potential seems to be striven with constant need for balance and making up, perhaps mostly coming from her own end. That, and I do not believe she notices you all that much. You're too far away from her in some way, and no matter how much noise you'll make, you'll not going to get anywhere unless you walk up to her and talk to her then. This will likely slowly draw you to a mental frenzy, and seeing her go off do other things and perhaps build a future of her own will become a mental terror that will haunt you and knock you down to the very depths of hell.

Cute and stable girls are rare, but it seems that there's too much of a valley between you two. All advice I get is that it would be a trouble and a problem to actually start building something. There's a need to avoid to put too much value to this person, or at least not put too much value to this entire situation you are in, and simply move on. If you so desire, you can push yourself to actually catch her attention, but I am not feeling that it's a good idea, nor it seems like one.

Cut yourself some slack though. Still your mind if it's racing, and cool your emotions if they're upset. It's not doing you much good, as if something is restraining you right now. This is more on the side than this situation in particular. Reading while upset does help, but I find it to be more troublesome than anything.

>>18116111
It's not you. I'm sorry. But advice on the side; to make sense of the chaos around you, you need to make sense of the chaos within yourself and your mind. Find peace within yourself and whatever troubles you have in your mind, and things should be more easy to traverse.
>>
>>18116098
>Nah son, like don't avoid her or anything just saying take a step back from stuff. like hang in the woods and chill with elves, but get too close to water and you look thirsty, see what I'm saying brother? Like neediness or clinginess is kind of a turn off in general for gals. Bascially sometime we ironically have better success when we just act normally instead of trying to show of or be special for a gal. Like the pressure to perform well gan throw off your game. Rather than seeing it as "I gotta impress this gal" see it as " I enjoy her company and we just gonna be cool and I'll do what I'd normally do with any other old friend"

Thank you very much anon !
>>
>>18116089
That's a great song ,anon... DAMN!
If you're so sure she's a qt , I'm going to give it a try.

>Travel light
The guy you saw had nothing. I'll be light

> I get the vision of a burden being left behind.
About time, I can't it any further.

>trust the cat
I know ,I know. Out of curiosity , could you see if this catlady had any feeling for me?
I'm going to jump into an abyss and If I get no help from this 'cat' I'm going to faceplant.

> a) need to know where it is you want to go, or b) are willing to put your path in the hands of fate and hope for the best
I know where I want to go. Not sure if I can trust fate ;(

Thank you so much for your time..
>>
>>18116122
God bless you
>>
File: the_journey_begins.jpg (316KB, 1920x1158px) Image search: [Google]
the_journey_begins.jpg
316KB, 1920x1158px
>>18116123
>>
File: 1461979597827.png (290KB, 770x930px) Image search: [Google]
1461979597827.png
290KB, 770x930px
>>18116117
Thanks for the read. Kinda a bummer to hear that, but I suppose I should have expected that kind of answer. Maybe it's for the best that I finally move on. Been fighting fate for too long on this one. Everyone always wants to be the one who made the impossible possible I guess. Well sisyphus goes back to pushing his rock again. Thanks for bringing me back to reality with that. It's a bit bitter, but sometimes the best medicine is hella bitter. Thanks for the insight and assistance.
>>
>>18115870
I'm about to start a part-time masters and I'm curious if this is the right step towards my dream career.
F
Gemini
>>
Where am I at right now? Specifically with my partner but also what kind changes are likely to come my way?
>>
>>18116130
Don't lose hope and don't put too much stock to what a random reader may tell you. If you wish to proceed further, then so be it, but if this drags on for too long, then it's about time to reevaluate the situation and see whether it's worth the pain and trouble or not. Find harmony in this situation, and in a way, I'm tempted to say that you should take a well-deserved break from this lass of yours.

I'm probably not in the best position to give too much advice outside of what the tools provide me and what my intuition tells me to say, but I'm going to leave you with a good luck. You have a good head on your shoulders; that will help you later.

Mind throwing a reading my way, if you have the energy? I did see that you're considering rest, so I'm not going to push it or expect anything.
>>
File: 1458558820262.png (387KB, 900x787px) Image search: [Google]
1458558820262.png
387KB, 900x787px
>>18116123
She gives me a very "big sister" or "motherly instinct" kind of vibe, like a big sister or a military commanding officer that's looking out for the wellbeing of her crew. Don't expect face licks or cuddles on the couch from this kitty, she's still pretty independent and a little bit of a loner at heart, but still has an eye out for you.

Like man, part of it is knowing I;m just a dude on the net who sees weird things if I focus on peep's issues. I'm not really a know it all wizard or anything. I still believe strongly in one;s personal ability to alter their course of fate, all I do is offer a probable trajectory based on where you are now and where it looks like you're going. I guess what I'm saying is, give yourself some credit and work towards the future you want to make with your own two hands. I believe in you m80. Best of luck
>>
File: 1447523346190.png (637KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1447523346190.png
637KB, 800x800px
>>18116136
Fair enough. I'll probably take a little break from her for a bit and continue to think on it for a while. Thanks for the advice. Kinda an odd place to be when you like a girl that much and don't want to give up on it even when it seems hopeless, so I appreciate your honesty with the read.

Sure I can getcha on a read in return for that reading of yours. name/alias and a question are all I need m80. Cute pic would also be sweet.
>>
File: mr puppeteeer.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mr puppeteeer.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>18115707
j.r.
male
can you tell me something about my future
girlfriend like how is she? is she okay? what does she looks like? thank you.
>>
>>18116139
>military commanding officer
Probably that.

I'm really thankful for your time ,anon.
Do you think I would succeed?
>>
>>18115870
General Reading
male
aries
>>
File: 1468174239221.gif (392KB, 344x266px) Image search: [Google]
1468174239221.gif
392KB, 344x266px
>>18116146
I am not entirely myself right now, so it's not me who's putting the honesty on the table. But it gets the job done, so I am not complaining myself.

Here is a .gif that I saw posted in here sometime, or perhaps somewhere else. Here's to hope that it's cute enough to fit the bill. As for alias, Vermilion should cut it. Question? I am slightly confused right now, to say the least. There's something that seems to worry me, or at least, it makes me very panicked. I had a slew of dreams signifying something bad happening, ranging from falling down a mountain to everyone getting killed by a nuclear bomb.

I normally pay no heed to such feelings, but it seems to want to devour me completely. Would you perhaps be able to say as to why it's there, the nature, and what it wants to say in the first place?
>>
File: 1408411255671.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1408411255671.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
>>18116149
>that image
This isn't moe, this isn't moe at all. as a main board /a/non i"m [T R I G G E R E D]

But yeah I gotchu anyhow man. I'm a little tired at the moment so excuse any typos or confusing bits.

I see the vision of a desert cactus flower. A tumbleweed blows by in the breeze but fails to admire the beauty of the flower. Situation is harsh but the flower is strong and pretty. It's learned to surround itself with thorns and make due with what it can get when it can get it. Definitely a scrappy character this flower.

Basically it sounds like you'll be living the anime dream, this time your achetype is the rough around the edges Tsuntsun with a troubled past. Hope you're into that kind of thing and of a strong character constitution anon, y'all are gonna need it. Ever try to hug a cactus? Also not sure if it's relevant but it was a tiny little cactus, may be a stacked shortstack kinda gal.
>>
File: 1461373340906.png (2MB, 2083x1473px) Image search: [Google]
1461373340906.png
2MB, 2083x1473px
>>18116157
Yeah you gonna make it bro, just don't lose hope and you'll be just fine.

>>18116162
That image gave me diabeetus, and a feeling in my heart I wasn't sure was still possible. Thanks for sharing that.

I see a vision of a scorpion lying in wait to ambush something buried slightly in the sands. A sandaled foot passes right in from of the little critter, yet it doesn't sting. Maybe I misjudged it. It doesn't seem to be such a bad or viscous little guy. The scorpion crawls under a rock and it fades to black. However from this black a snake appears and coils itself into a shape. It slithers and bends in strange unnatural ways. Eventually it ends up in the shape of a brain. You know all those ridges and grooves in a brain, imagine that shape as made up of a lil snek with its head down where the brain stem would be.

To me this seems to suggest that the fear of potential venom is often scarier than the actual venom of the circumstance. That is to say that while a potential danger is present it takes a sting or a bite for venom to take hold. Just seeing the snake or scorpion, or even interacting with it doesn't guarantee a bad encounter. Fear and personal concern can often overcome us. To me it seems as though this may be a type of subconscious reaction to something. Perhaps life events or general stress, but perhaps something more. It's odd to me that both animals are venomous desert critters that most people fear. Perhaps this is a type of acknowledgement that you should be wary of the sources and things you interact with lest you get stung or bitten by one of them. A misinterpreted scorpion with a gentle heart, and a snake with a subtantial mind. Not really too sure about all this, but I hope it means more to you that it does to me, or at the very least provided something to consider.

I hope this was at least entertaining if not helpful. Thanks again for the read man. Take it easy and best of luck to you.
>>
File: shhh.jpg (13KB, 236x567px) Image search: [Google]
shhh.jpg
13KB, 236x567px
>>18116163
thank you very much for the info. I am a reader by the way.
>>
File: 1450303276727.jpg (2MB, 976x1387px) Image search: [Google]
1450303276727.jpg
2MB, 976x1387px
>>18116182
I wish I were an official reader, I'm just kind of a weirdo who shows up here when I'm in despair and tries to bring some clarity to other people's problems through silly visions. Glad I could help you out though.

I would normally harass you for a read or something, but I already had my one question on my mind answered. Glad to know that another reader found my silly little visions up to snuff. I sometimes worry about the accuracy or authenticity of these, so it always helps to get feedback.
>>
File: 1470716313932.jpg (102KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1470716313932.jpg
102KB, 640x640px
>>18116181
Here's a cute dragonling as well. I'll make sure to give you both diabetes and obesity.

I find it fairly amusing that you saw both a scorpion and a snake. But yes, I highly suspect it's a subconscious reaction to something that's been happening or will happen. The fact that I even dreamed such dreams in the first place confirms it. There's a lot of instability within stability itself in my life, especially within my mind that's currently barely kept in check.

It would just be nice to lie down in that desert sun, on the hot sands, stretch out and simply sleep. No worrying about that serpent, nor the scorpion. No worrying about anything. No troubles, no sadness, no paranoia. Simply letting go. I'll likely hit that point sooner or later, but by gods that's going to be a terrible day.

It was helpful. In a way, it shows me that I'm getting close to my breaking point. I'm glad the reading was helpful to you as well; the fact that you pulled me through constraints keeping me away from here show that you needed it.

There's still someone else that needs a reading, but it's for later. If anyone thinks it's them, reply to this post with a question. I will see who it is.
>>
File: papetir..jpg (343KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
papetir..jpg
343KB, 1000x1000px
>>18116193
do you wanna trade a reading?
>>
File: 1398292934807.jpg (542KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1398292934807.jpg
542KB, 1920x1080px
>>18116197
Well, I've had my one pressing question already read into tonight by this ever so lovely reader >>18116117 and really that's the one things that had me in despair enough to come into this thread. Though I would be fine trading for a general reading or something if you want to do one. If not no biggie you already got your read from me so you really don't owe me a thing anyhow. I'm just here to help when I can. Thanks for the offer though.
>>
File: 1449041778619.jpg (162KB, 1060x796px) Image search: [Google]
1449041778619.jpg
162KB, 1060x796px
>>18116196
Glad that I could be of help. I hope things turn out alright for you friend. Thank you once again for the read, I feel like it was exactly what I needed to hear, so I felt like I really needed that tonight.

Either way, it sounds like you've got a lot going on in your life and I hope it can be resolved in a beneficial way. Hang in there man, keep fighting the good fight.
>>
>>18116116
Thank you for the reading. Some interesting points you've made. My past wasn't happy, but I've learned a lot from it. Also I'm kind of uncertain about relationships. I want to find someone, but not really sure, how that would affect me.
>>
>>18116146
>>18116130
So you get into a tough spot, and you ask for a read, and conveniently it's from a voice telling you to give up, that it's hopeless, etc. I'm going to read you as well, and I ask nothing in return; I simply have a sour taste in my mouth from what I'm seeing here.

So I scryed you. I put myself in your shoes, and imagined the situation as if I was there. The very, very first thing I felt was my stomach in knots. You're carrying a sense of anxiety, although I think that's to be expected. There I/you were, standing and waiting and growing more anxious all the while, until she noticed you. She walked over, and she placed her arms around you/I/us.. When she did, the feelings in our stomach settled. They stopped turning. It was... what we were waiting for. It was nice. "There there, everything's going to be alright." Although I'm understanding this in the context of a romantic relationship, there was a good sense of soothing from her voice. While she was hugging us, it seemed like a bubble was formed around us. Other people, other things, as long as she held us those didn't seem to matter. "I'm sorry its been so hard on you." I wanted to get more, but the scene just had her hugging us, as if words weren't what was needed. Just the hug. And before the scene faded from vision, one more sentence. "Thank you for trying so hard."

I hope this helps you. As far as cute girl pictures, I don't have any on my computer. But I did find this one googling "cute anime girl picture", and it was close to the girl that I saw in the scry I guess. I don't think the appearance is literal, but who knows.
>>
File: 1450579867138.jpg (47KB, 383x332px) Image search: [Google]
1450579867138.jpg
47KB, 383x332px
>>18116215
Thanks for that. That was pretty damn spot on and it hit way closer to home than I expected. I need a smoke and to go reevaluate some life choices after that. Thanks. That last little sentence about "trying so hard" cut like a knife. I really can't thank you enough. That went to places I never thought other people would be able to know. Spot on read regarding my feelings for her. If you ever need a favour in return I've got your back. I'm usually pretty easy to find if I'm in these threads, just look for trashy pics on the replies and an obstinate unwillingness to give up until all replies are given reads. Truly thank you for this scry. It makes a world of difference

It's funny bc the pic I use for her phone contact is a pic of this gal, and the hair colour and style are similar enough to the pic you chose that I can see a resemblance.
>>
File: 1286928099625.jpg (104KB, 602x687px) Image search: [Google]
1286928099625.jpg
104KB, 602x687px
>>18116098
So she forgot me... Second question then... Was her interest any genuine? Why my crush tortured me emotionally this much? Did she really take joy in this? I have no idea why they planned such a horrendous things on me.

>>18116131
>Power of past: The World
Don't give up. Lay down and use this opportunity to put mind on things you did on the past.
>Power of the present: Queen of Wands
A guide, a mid-aged woman like a mother or someone at the workplace can help you find your way through things.
>Power of the future: The Justice
A court case or owning something as a property in legal frame. Things are not limited to material things like gold but mental things like an idea or at emotional state; a person. Actually it talks about hitting your target I believe.
>Suggestion: 2 of Cups reversed.
Do not harm your platonic friendships by the expense of other things if possible.
>Suggestion: 8 of Wands reversed
Guilt. Nothing can be changed in the past. There's your conscience to fix the future for you. As long as you don't afraid of making mistakes and that you understands you learn that way, it'll be easier for you to get away from the clutches of your regret.
>Obstacle: The Sun reversed
Stay focused on your blessings and where you got so far. Count your blessings, get out and meet new people. Do not magnify small problems, whatever they are you still have lots under your sleeve to shine brighter.
>Outcome: The Judgment reversed
Don't jump to conclusions. May be you enter a panic state when something appears to be hard in your life. That just means you have to smash it into little pieces and get over it bit by bit in a longer time span. No one expects you to smash hills with your fists.
>>
File: you-and-your-ego.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
you-and-your-ego.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
>>18116206
It seems like everything that orbits around you suddenly lose control. A broken vase that cannot be fixed by a glue. It's not the chaotic things that affect you, you can handle it pretty well and you knew it from the very beginning. You want to fight back and break free but in the end you feel like you are stuck in an endless cycle. I would recommend you to release all those hate, despair, agony and sadness. You need to know who you really are. Well its up to you if you're into >>18116117 or my suggestion.
>>
>>18116181
>The scorpion crawls under a rock and it fades to black. However from this black a snake appears and coils itself into a shape. It slithers and bends in strange unnatural ways. Eventually it ends up in the shape of a brain.
Perhaps the most poisonous thing to us isn't a scorpion or a snake, but our own mind. I'd rather deal with an external threat than an internal one, personally.

> Perhaps this is a type of acknowledgement that you should be wary of the sources and things you interact with lest you get stung or bitten by one of them.
Dear God yes. That (and technically the rest of the post but this one in particular) is so true it pains me that people don't see this more often. That being said, > Fear and personal concern can often overcome us.
Is true as well.
>>
>>18116134
Anyone about to do a reading? I'd love some guidance. Thanks guys!
>>
I noticed the word 'senpai' pop up a few times in this thread.
>>
File: 1452644533797.png (1MB, 642x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1452644533797.png
1MB, 642x1024px
>>18116223
>Was her interest any genuine? Why my crush tortured me emotionally this much? Did she really take joy in this? I have no idea why they planned such a horrendous things on me.

Between you and me I could look into these things, but I feel sometimes there are questions that are better left unanswered. If you've already come to the conclusion that she forgot you and was an emotionally torturing experience, would having a reason behind why that was the case really make anything better? Like I'm all for trying to give insight and stuff, but that just sounds like it's a cruel answer to give someone, I'm here to help not condone suffering, I'm the only one allowed to suffer needlessly in these threads. Sorry m80 gonna have to take a pass on answering this set of questions, a pragmatic approach to figuring those out is much better than what some internet stranger could tell you. You're gonna have to carry that weight yourself.

>>18116227
Thanks for the read. It was pretty spot on actually. Probably going to take into consideration all the separate readings I got tonight regarding the topic and mull them over for a bit and see what I can do with that. I appreciate you helping me out like that. It really does make a huge difference.
>>
File: kenk.png (111KB, 946x587px) Image search: [Google]
kenk.png
111KB, 946x587px
>>18116236
on the other note. Can you tell me something (more) about my future girlfriend? :) Is she cute? what does she looks like?
>>
>>18116215
I didn't entirely mean it was hopeless, but his current strand is leading towards him suffering endlessly. As it stands, if he is in his current position without changing, nothing will happen. If he goes out to be noticed by his senpai, down from whatever tower he stands upon, he should reach happiness. But all I see now is simply a lot of constraint and a lot of gnawing at one's self.

This isn't healthy.

>>18116228
External leads to internal. Internal leads to external. Both are of same value in regards of everything. But I do agree, the mind can be a powerful tool, but also a deadly sword that turns up against you. The mind bothers me little now, since I forcefully quelled what troubled me, but now I simply feel empty and detached.

At least I've let go of what troubles me, even for a short period of time.
>>
male
aries
Will I manage to get a reading on here in the next 6 months?
>>
>>18115707
R.
Will i start it?
Will the results be good?
>>
File: 1452644442249.png (473KB, 825x1237px) Image search: [Google]
1452644442249.png
473KB, 825x1237px
>>18116215
I really do appreciate that read thanks for giving this tired old stray dog a little bit of hope tonight. I really did need that. Here's a song I wish to share that I feel captures the tone of what I'm feeling. Forgive me if it's a bit odd to share this, but that reading really did make a big difference in bringing me a bit of hope.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-PkAQcuZOw

>>18116248
Black hair, a bit on the shorter side of things, deep set brown eyes and an attitude to match, thin eyebrows and a rather athletic build despite her height. Averagely stacked, like not super curvy but not flat as a board either. Can't say much in terms of her face, I'm prosopagnositic (faceblind) even in visions so I apologize for that personal shortcoming. As far as I can tell she's pretty cute. Like a mature kind of womanly charm that contrasts her otherwise short stature and young demeanor.
>>
File: 1299954055068.jpg (25KB, 400x338px) Image search: [Google]
1299954055068.jpg
25KB, 400x338px
>>18116161
I think I'll go with 3 cards only, my cards started to play with me. I think I'm tired more sooner than I expected.
>past/basis: 7 of Wands reversed
Anxiety takes part in your life? If you're panicing this much then asking for help is the best way. Get a good diet consists of water and enough sunlight and enough sleep. Is that a result of a trauma?
>present/motive: Page of Wands reversed
You need to decide about something. It's not unusual, dire or a gravematter. Yet something from your past holds it still from you doing it so?
>future/potential: Queen of Cups
Some helping hand takes the matter in her hands. This might be your mother, a psychologist, your girlfriend or someone who wants to help you in you way by easing the burden on you. This can be a psychologist, or your girlfriend.

>>18116236
That only alleviates my thoughts about she being just a spoiled brat and never face any consequences about what she has done to me. As I get it she has a very protective family and very wealthy as well. Why should she? I just lost quite time on woeing about her became anxious.
And trying to open myself up only brought me more bad things like backstabbing friends. It's like I deserved more.
>>
File: 1465863208316.png (1MB, 960x1625px) Image search: [Google]
1465863208316.png
1MB, 960x1625px
>>18116253
No need to argue about it. I feel as if both reads were pretty accurate and insightful in their own right, in a way hope and despair are the recurrent trends with my feelings towards her. So both reads were accurate as far as I'm concerned. Life is a series of impossibilities and striving for goals that may be unattainable, but sometimes that absurd struggle is what gives us hope and meaning. The readings I received for that question about senpai were all rather helpful and offer a more full picture when all brought together.

>>18116256
I see a jar of thick nectar or honey. It is hard to remove and can be quite a mess if one goes about removing it too quickly and without preparation. It sits on a windowsill basking in the sun for a moment until it is a bit more fluid. Once it is in this state is is nothing but literal pure liquid sweetness.

To me this means that choose your start time carefully and the results will be sweet. Sometimes a bit of natural patience and outside forces can make a world of difference. Basically strike when the moment is right, and it should go pretty smoothly
>>
File: ddog8.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ddog8.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>18116256
>>18116266
Thanks a lot.
If isnt too much to ask, could you do me a general future reading?
>>
Hello,
We are a bunch of tarot readers looking for practice.
We will answer 4 questions. No info needed, please give us feedback. Thank you!
>>
>>18115707
Blue
Any advice?
>>
>>18116282
How can I get there?
>>
>>18116282
What will happen if I stick to this path I'm on now?
>>
>>18116282
will somebody help me in my dream?
>>
File: boss.jpg (378KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
boss.jpg
378KB, 1920x1200px
>>18116275
I see the image of wisps, like dust or small insects being blown upward by a gentle breeze. They calmly float up and out of sight as the sun obscures their vision. I seem to be getting a lot of sun imagery with your reads. The sun is interesting since it provides heat, light, and literal gravity to a situation, yet it can also be blinding or burning if treated improperly. the wisps float upwards and settle down eventually, a gentle breeze delivering things peacefully to a new location. Change, and upward ascension.

To me this almost seems like an Icarus type deal. It's okay to admire things on the upward path and to appreciate the warmth of the sun and a gentle breeze, just don't lose track of what's important along the way. Don't let the light blind you if it's too bright for you. Seems like you're going places, just don't fly too close to the sun or look directly at it. Stuff seems good, just don't get too content riding the updraft and remember to keep control over the situation and you'll be just fine.
>>
>>18115870
Pet name is yoru
I have social anxiety
General reading
>>
File: sobrero-bunny_c_1935829.jpg (53KB, 500x575px) Image search: [Google]
sobrero-bunny_c_1935829.jpg
53KB, 500x575px
>>18115707
Oscar
General reading
>>
>>18116282
I screwed up. How do I fix this shit?
>>
File: h.jpg (153KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
h.jpg
153KB, 1280x720px
>>18116259
thank you very much ^_^
>>
File: gitaxian_probe.jpg (47KB, 620x453px) Image search: [Google]
gitaxian_probe.jpg
47KB, 620x453px
>>18116285
>blue
Focus more on card draw and bounce, less on counterspells and extra turns, you'll make more friends that way. (also actually good advice is that doggos and chocolate are a bad mix)

Shitty jokes aside, I get the vision of a pear cut in half. It looks quite ripe and pretty delicious. However the reason it was cut in half is unknown. Though it is tantalizing to say the least. Sweetness and desire are the themes here. The pear is desired by both you and others.

Don't be afraid to share the fruits of you labour with others. It may seem like a sacrifice at first, but in the end it will play out to your advantage, and it's actually quite pleasant to give back to people who mean so much to you. You may also be able to get other fruits that you wouldn't normally be able to get on your own, basically create a sweet fruit salad of friendship and you'll never be stuck eating the same boring fruits of your labour over and over again. Basically balance out greed and generosity, there are times where self interest plays to your advantage and where gratuity will do the same, choose which mode you want wisely and you shan't go hungry ever again in a metaphorical sense.
>>
>>18115707

Nasum

I would like advice about my life's purpose please.
>>
>>18116290
okay, thank you again, i owe you a lot.
what abou a love reading? a partner?
what will he/she see me as?
>>
>>18116282

Should I marry?
>>
File: 1411964257977.jpg (485KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1411964257977.jpg
485KB, 800x800px
>>18115707
>>18116300
>>18116299
>>18116292
Sorry for cutting it short but I've been at this for quite some time now and I basically pulled an all nighter. I will do the readings listed here, but then for sure going to get some sleep this time after these. Thanks to everyone who requested a reading and especially thanks to those that offered one in return. I wish you all the best of luck and happiness in your journeys.

May you all find your worth in the waking world
>>
>>18115819
Sorry, I fell asleep. Thank you for this reading. The symbolism seems on point, and your interpretation makes sense.
>>
>>18116265
This is really accurate. I've recently got out of 2 years of turmoil (abusive relationship) and I also had to take a break from everything to cope and most importantly get some rest. I have a crippling condition that makes it very hard for me to function normally unless I have a very severe discipline in place.

At least now that this specific rough period of my life is over, I can try to move on and start something new. I have to think how I will make this happen and what I will do given the health constraints.

I don't really know who could be this helping hand though. I'm single and given the circumstances I can't help but doubt my masculine core and this is chasing girls away. It might be my dad though.

thanks.
>>
File: image.jpg (199KB, 736x1174px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
199KB, 736x1174px
>>18115707
Kala
could I have a general scry about...life currently please? Thank you <3
>>
>>18115707
I've been having a lot of synchronicities in my life recently which i don't understand. Is there a reason for this?
>>
File: 1467202493883.jpg (179KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1467202493883.jpg
179KB, 1600x1200px
>>18116292
I see a great volcanic eruption and seismic activity. Upheaval is the theme. Magma oozes up of of the crust and the mountains themselves shake with the slow steady force of nature itself from the ground up. The earth itself melds and is shaped anew, while other parts are consumed by the fiery liquid from below.

To me this signifies a period of great literal upheaval. Things will move and flow in a slow and steady way, yet progress will be made. Magma is both creative and destructive as will these times be. Magma consumes with it's heat, but tempered by water and time it can create new landmasses and stability. Shaky times followed by new footholds and opportunities, just wait for it too cool down before stepping too far ahead or setting down foundations.
>>
>>18115707
Ross

What the hell is going on with me? How can I effect positive change?
>>
File: 1408316252386.jpg (317KB, 480x660px) Image search: [Google]
1408316252386.jpg
317KB, 480x660px
>>18116299
A great snowy field. Looks like the wild tundra of Alaska or Siberia. A great blizzard blows across the landscape but the natural beauty of it all is stunning.

Life is both cold and comforting at the same time. This vision is nature's cycle at it's purest. That is to say that it is up to you to find your purpose. The world is open to options and the paths are limitless. The tone is that of discovery and opportunity. Like a pioneer on the threshold of a rugged new terrain. Life's an adventure choose where it is you wish to go and what to do, for you the possibilities are seemingly endless at this origin point.

>>18116311
>>18116310
plz guys see >>18116305
I want outsies. I'll do these because I hate to leave people in despair hanging but for future reference please check this stuff for other readers who may have more important things to take care of or actual lives. I'm a dork and don't really care, but it hurts a little when peeps take this stuff for granted.
>>
File: 1445822820778.jpg (308KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1445822820778.jpg
308KB, 1600x1200px
>>18116300
I see a great mechanical colossus. It is a beast of mechanical efficiency and is quite the impressive sight. It may be a bit cold seeming at first, but if you can come to appreciate it's efficiency and like it for what it does and is programmed to be then all will be well.

To me this seems to suggest that this person may seem cold and callus at times, but even in that type of seemingly cruel efficency there is something to be admired. They may see you as a functional element of their life, but that doesn't neccisarily mean that you won't be underappreciated and quite opposite fashion you may end up being their pillar of support if you can come to grips with their way of doing things and engage them with a sense of understanding and compromise.
>>
>>18116286
You: the high priestess / Your problem: The Tower
You are somewhat secretive and introverted, not too comfortable with being confronted to the outside world. Your tendency is staying inside and not letting others see too much of you. But there is some kind of ultimatum, looks like something exterior is forcing you to get out of your usual pattern.
Solution: Star / Moon
You should find a place or domain where you feel safe, like determining which job will suit you and let you trust yourself with it. You should focus on giving, and stop trying to hide yourself under layers of masks because no one actually cares about them, they will not be judging you on your appearance. You are able to shine through your skills and you will be recognized for it.
This might feel like a trial at first, but confronting yourself to your fears will prove to you that you are able to get through it and shine. This will make you stronger and help you grow.
>>
>>18116323

Thank you, my mystical friend. The answer is welcomed.
>>
File: 1448829392280.jpg (734KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1448829392280.jpg
734KB, 707x1000px
>>18116310
A great creature moves through it's natural environment. It is large and in charge clearly the apex of this biome. However as it moves it disrupts the terrain around it. It trudges onward like some driving force urges it to carry on. It reminds me of a terrestrial whale looking thing with a lot of little barnacle type dealies attached to it.

To me this seems to suggest that even in a circumstance of wellbeing and general okayness obliviousness is a curse. It doesn't hurt to work towards something, but be sure to to forget about things or accidnetially cause more harm than good on your way there. Basically when your top dog it pays to give attention to the fine details, lest you harm something important on your way to wherever it is you're going.
>>
>>18116327
okay thats unexpected but it does make sense in context.
Thanks for all.
>>
Stephany

Will i ever find love?
>>
File: 1427494971980.jpg (279KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
1427494971980.jpg
279KB, 620x620px
>>18116311
Tearing, ripping shredding. A lot of papers being turned into various kind of confetti. They vary from important looking business documents to literal blank pieces of printer paper, and everything in between. They form a might mountain of shreddings and are then blown away in a strong breeze. It's like that disney movie Pocahontas where the multicolour leaves flow in the wind and she sings a song or something. Except this time its the litter patrol's worst nightmare come to life.

To me this seems to suggest a focus on the pragmatic approach to things being a somewhat ironically flighty way of doing things. If all one does is focus on paperwork or how things look on paper, can they really have been said to experience things or to have truly gone out and felt what it is the documents and reports were meant to detail? Bascially to me this seems to suggest that you may need to lift things up off the page and go experience stuff instead. If possible be a little more intuitive than strictly logical, and remember that not everything needs a plan or method behind it. Sometimes a little spontaneity or organized chaos can work wonders for a droll situation
>>
>>18116303
You are able to be serious and productive. Marrying would enable you to settle and obtain security, material gain and acomplishment, and you would be very comfortable; you would be able to have children to whom you could pass this wealth.
>>
>>18116344
Thank you so much!!
>>
>>18116288
8 of coins reversed - 7 of coins reversed - XIII
It'll be difficult for you to be really productive and efficient, maybe you lack focus.
So it'll be hard for you to get results and you might get impatient. After that you'd realize that's it better for you to do something else or to do it in a whole different way.
So it'd be best to check now if you feel confident or not.
>>
File: 1455579159632.jpg (50KB, 526x701px) Image search: [Google]
1455579159632.jpg
50KB, 526x701px
Last one right here no exceptions this time, finishing this then crashing harder than the event that happened a few years back on this very date.
Please note that
>>18115707
>>18115707
Is out of service after this one. I'm human too guys please free me from this servitude.

>>18116320
I see a garden, with what appear to be carrots maybe? Dunno some kind of ground rooty type thing. The point is the ground looks a bit parched and the plants are doing their best to get through it but they need some water man. A water can hovers almost menacingly over the field and almost taunts them unitentionally. The point to the plans is that they appear to be the type that the only way to know if they're ready for harvest is to pluck em up outta the ground. You really only get one shot at that kind of thing. Dont uproot them and try to plant em again cuz that''s just rough for the little guys.

To me this seems a bit straightforward. Attention and devotion are necessary. Water is key man, water is the answer. I know that sounds odd without explanation but water is nourishing and has all sorts of properties that we can learn from. The first is to give detail to the things that need it. Be sure to attend to matters sooner than later, becasue opportunities may be those that happen once in a lifetime, and it's best to pull them up when they're nice and ready. The other aspect is that famous Bruce Lee quote about the adaptability of water. It can crash and it can flow, be like water my friend. Adaptability and a type of "flow" to what you do can help to accommodate things where rigidity in practice is less helpful. Provide care to what needs attending to, and don't be afraid to be adaptable and malleable in your approaches to things. Try new methods and don't be afraid to face challenges with the best of your ability regardless of how much you may want to obstinately oppose them instead.
>>
File: 1443669582696.jpg (71KB, 585x454px) Image search: [Google]
1443669582696.jpg
71KB, 585x454px
>>18116308
>>18116329
>>18116334
>>18116348
No problem, glad to help. Hope your situations all work out for the best. Good luck and I wish you all the best.
>>
>>18116355
I'm already feeling it though. Either way, I know my cards, and I can form a better interpretation off of them based on the fact that I know my situation.

Thank you.
>>
File: 1426373260317.jpg (117KB, 600x423px) Image search: [Google]
1426373260317.jpg
117KB, 600x423px
>>18115707
Okay guys I'm out for sure now. No longer taking any more readings. Thanks for everything.
>>
>>18116293
Judgment - Justice - Magician
It's a wake-up call. You should hear it, absolutely stop being passive and accept that this situation calls for you being active.
You should accept whatever you are responsible of, and then communicate with the others by putting everything on the table, the good, the bad, and offer to do something real about it.
>>
>>18116328
The reading was accurate

>looks like something exterior is forcing you to get out of your usual pattern.
>You should find a place or domain where you feel safe

That's what the question was about , I'm trying to get there.

Thank you so much
>>
>>18115707
name.
what will happen between me and m in the next few monthd
>>
File: 1432092422153.jpg (3MB, 1481x1481px) Image search: [Google]
1432092422153.jpg
3MB, 1481x1481px
>>18116368
i am so dead. thank you for the reading
>>
File: 1466030370320.jpg (193KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1466030370320.jpg
193KB, 1200x1600px
>>18116291
>>18116291
Had to shuffle quite a few times to not pick the same cards over again. yet it did... after 3 shuffles
>past/basis: 2 of Swords
Choice or Balance. Are you sure you wanna move on like this? You may wanna pick a side and focus on that.
>present/motive: 3 of Swords reversed
Heartache or an emotional pain. It's not the end of the world, you should be able to take the hit and move on. On a romance level this also indicates seeing an old acquaintance somewhere but purposely moving on.
>future/potential: Ace of Pentacles reversed
Start working and don't awe or feel jealous over what other people have. I think card indicates that you can drown your sorrow into your work.
>>
>>18115870
Male
Capricorn
Love reading regarding near future
>>
>>18115870
general love reading
female
cancer
>>
File: 1469602009586.jpg (3MB, 3840x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1469602009586.jpg
3MB, 3840x2400px
What does a Hermit, Seven of Swords and Queen of Wands mean?
>>
I want to know what art form I should learn as a medium for magical expression.

In exchange, I'll give someone a reading (I need first name if you're willing, self-identified gender, and a clear, direct query).
>>
>>18116434
Look up the meanings to the cards yourself. There's a reason that the spread was given without an interpretation.

You currently lack the drive; in this case it's a drive for knowledge.
>>
>>18116472
watercolour art is a nice medium
female
when does my love life pick up
>>
>>18116492
Context card: Four of spades. You feel stuck in a mire, like nothing is ever going to change in this situation.

Past: Five of diamonds. At some point in the past you were at least reasonably content with things regarding this matter. Maybe not as happy as you could be, though.

Present: Seven of diamonds. This generally means deceit and can be very bad. I wouldn't worry too much, though. It usually means little white lies intended to be kind, especially next to...

Future: Jack of diamonds. A younger girl or boy is going to give you good news soon. Perhaps he or she will introduce you to someone, or maybe just inspire you. Or maybe accidentally spill the beans that a grown-up relative is secretly into you.

Regardless, that's three diamonds for your past-present-future. That's like a slot machine win. You're in for some good shit, my friend. So keep your head up and your eyes open.
>>
>>18116481
Ive been searching , it would say something about being alone, but i dont know how the Queen fits
>>
>>18116472
new media might be an interesting one you can consider
i'm a male, and i want to ask about the party that is going to happen next weekend or the weekend after the next. should i go there? or will something bad happen if I do?
thanks
>>
>>18116338

Yes
>>
Hey, I'll be here for a bit. I do spirit readings, I can see if there's anything attached to you or your surroundings. No love readings or stuff like that tho.

Need a pic of you or the room you're currently in.
>>
File: 1448862855603.jpg (49KB, 500x415px) Image search: [Google]
1448862855603.jpg
49KB, 500x415px
>>18116282

You guys are good
>>
File: chat.jpg (309KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
chat.jpg
309KB, 1920x1080px
>>18115707
Sam
futur general please dude, thank you very much
>>
File: 20160911_123548.jpg (4MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20160911_123548.jpg
4MB, 4160x2340px
>>18116572

I desperately need this. Thanks
>>
>>18116572
Not really comfortable showing my room nor me. Is there any other thing? Or can I just show some object in my room?
>>
>>18115870
>Love general
>Male
>Scorpio
>>
>>18116589
There's something attracted to you due to your anxiety and stress in life. Like a black fog shaped like a person with glowing eyes. Definitely doesn't help your situation. It's something that makes you loose control, makes you feel like you're spread too thinly, and you're going crazy. Keeping up with social interactions with people you like, getting help for any underlying mental health issues will lessen its effect over you.
>>
File: 1279762114790.jpg (44KB, 600x783px) Image search: [Google]
1279762114790.jpg
44KB, 600x783px
>>18116413
>is love looking for you?: 8 of Pentacles
Lighten your workload or find a way to smell the flowers between work. You may be missing some signals that your co-workers giving.
>do querent know this person from present, past or future?: King of Swords reversed
I'd say present, and it occurs that she has a higher power figure within' her like her father or brother. That may also point to a protective family.
>when you last saw them?: Knight of Pentacles reversed
Very recently it says... May be a few days ago.
>where do you know them from/ when you meet again?: 7 of Cups
First-second quarter of November
>what do you need to be ready: Wheel of Fortune
Hah.. you can't be ready at all. It talks about being very clear about who or what you expect. Else don't question and take it as it is. Also it implies an old relationship but I think it's out of subject.
>what can you do to help for your paths to cross again: 8 of Swords
It's... It talks about "exile": Either, it's inevitable or it says that you need to do something about your old relationship that's been burdening you.
>what can you do to improvise on your potential: 6 of Wands
Victory? This is a positive vibe thrown on your way. Cards promise upon your victory if you make things happen and take act.

>>18116421
I'll get back to you in a moment. After my coffee.
>>
>>18116593
Is there a general place you feel uncomfortable about?
>>
>>18116610
general reading
male
virgo
>>
Can someone give me a reading?
>>
>>18116610
>I'll get back to you in a moment. After my coffee.
Okay. Enjoy ur coffee.
>>
>>18115870
General reading/how should i proceed with my life
Male
Sagittarius
>>
File: room.jpg (842KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
room.jpg
842KB, 1536x2048px
>>18116572
this is an old pic, nothing changed except now i have summer bedsheets, in pic it's the winter one
>>
>>18116606

Yep sounds like me. Thanks!

Mind if I ask, is medical help the only way I can get rid of the effects? I am going "crazy" but as a personal opinion, doctors are the last resort to this type of issue.

Is there a way to get rid of him?
>>
>>18116611
I don't really feel uncomfortable about the room, just about showing it.
>>
>>18116610
Thank you
>>
File: received_10209414049650848.gif (3MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
received_10209414049650848.gif
3MB, 500x281px
>>18116630
>>18116606

Also it's spookily accurate my man. I have been having some serious issues of Depersonalization among other things.

Hence why I asked for the reading. Thanks again.
>>
>>18116626
It's weird, but I do get the feeling of a small child. Been lost/alone for a long time, no longer misses its parents. Plays happily by itself, but will hang around others to alleviate its loneliness.
>>
File: 1470306956991.png (76KB, 1000x772px) Image search: [Google]
1470306956991.png
76KB, 1000x772px
Hey assholes, doing tarot readings. Gimme your name and a question about your life. People who post pictures of sexy asses are prioritized
>>
>>18116651
Sure thing, my pleasure. There's no real way to "get rid" of it, just lessen its attraction to you. It's kind of like a parasite. Doctors probably aren't the only way, just one of the easiest. Try doing things that ground you- if you like meditating, reading, an activity that makes you feel happy and centered. Do it often. Eventually it will relinquish you to find easier prey.
>>
>>18116653
Andres
General for the rest of the month please
>>
>>18116644
Mm kinda at a loss, then. Is there a picture of any place you are frequently? A hallway, common area, living room, street?
>>
>>18116653
Call me K my man
Don't have any pictures of asses right now, because I'm on laptop, but hey I'm an ass lover too.
Can you tell me something about my love life? What comes to me in that aspect in near future?
>>
File: brontosauries.png (202KB, 495x372px) Image search: [Google]
brontosauries.png
202KB, 495x372px
>>18116661

You are good man, thanks.
>>
>>18116653
female
is this guy E good idea or nah?
>>
File: rndo.jpg (172KB, 900x599px) Image search: [Google]
rndo.jpg
172KB, 900x599px
>>18116669
Yep, there you go. "Rondo Solidarnosci" in Łódź, here almost every day. Thank you for understanding.
>>
>>18116653
Frans

Can I get a general reading?
Thanks.
>>
Anyone willing to read a potentially weird occult query? I'll give you a scry in return.
>>
>>18116688
What's the query?
>>
File: 1459840879612.png (65KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1459840879612.png
65KB, 420x420px
>>18116666

Do you feel like forces beyond your control are pulling the strings on your life right now? I'd like to say don't just take shit from life lying down and do something about your situation but according to my deck the only thing you have control over is your outlook on the situation, broski.

advice:Try to be positive this month. Or don't I dont give a shit

What you want most is what's going to hurt you. Drugs, sex, i dunno. An addiction of some sort. You're drawn to something that's going to feel good in the moment but chain you down/ fuck you up later.

advice:Hell yeah man never stop partying

You're about to be or are overtly ambitious or aggressive about something. Domineering someone or something. Take a goddamn chill pill or you'll fuck shit up

You'll be at peace sometime soon though. I don't mean like, dead. I mean, you'll be happy about some shit. Light at the end of a tunnel before you enter another one. So don't kill yourself just yet

How right am I? Congrats pal, you were my first ever tarot reading
>>
>>18116694
Last night I coincidentally met an old woman of great power and paid her for a reading. I walked out of her place feeling like I was high on something and out of it. I woke up feeling hung over (I don't drink), and I can tell something about me is different. What happened?

For yours, I'll need your query and relevant genders.
>>
File: 1473104253779.gif (82KB, 416x234px) Image search: [Google]
1473104253779.gif
82KB, 416x234px
>>18116653
R.
Will i meet someone that will help me?
Will i get a good result?
Ayy lmao ass for you.
>>
File: 1440732672789.png (154KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1440732672789.png
154KB, 2048x2048px
>>18116670

Well shit dude, i drew a couple of cards and you got the fucking hermit first lol forever alone

But fuck fate. Here's what you do. Your obstacle is the moon. The moon card means you're scared and uncertain. Maybe scared you'll die alone, maybe scared of talking to that hot piece of ass, I dunno. This is you. You need to fight who you are. You need to do shit you'd never consider doing. You need to just start fucking going for it and failing and failing and failing. Or else you'll end up as the hermit. I dunno if that's what you want. Solitary introspection. But seeing as you're on 4chan, I'm assuming that you've already had enough of that shit
>>
>>18116421
My first try of "Is love looking for you" spread was fruitless.
>is love looking for you?: 3 of pentacles,
You need to be patience about things to evolve. You may meet someone through your work or a ceremony like a wedding, death or religion related organization.
>do querent know this person from present, past or future?: ace of wands,
Future I think. It seems that card only interprets the last quarter of a moon phase. If you ask my idea, I'd give it a year.
>when you last saw them?: ace of pentacles reversed,
Again another weird card that says "first quarter of the moon phase"
>where do you know them from/ when you meet again?: the sun reversed
Sunday? Help me here I'm literally confused. Dees that really hint at church?
>what do you need to be ready: page of pentacles reversed,
Neither of you is ready to settle down it says.
>what can you do to help for your paths to cross again: temperance
Patience and forgiving yourself. I think this person can be out of your ordinary bounds, or may require you to wait for them.
>what can you do to improvise on your potential: 10 of Wands
Get under a burden or do a crash-course. Does this hint a heroic attempt? I dont know honestly, but given none of you are ready for a relationship I think this card talks about taking the risk in the end.
>>
File: 1425322824001.jpg (39KB, 397x388px) Image search: [Google]
1425322824001.jpg
39KB, 397x388px
>>18116652
what the fuck man
>>
>>18116684
Um kinda hard to tell- did you take this pic?

But I do see a man- 40s, dark mustache, dark blue suit. He seems upset, speaking quickly in a language I don't understand. Does this person sound familiar?
>>
>>18116717
No, I did not take that pic.
The person doesn't sound familiar at all, but thanks for the try.
>>
>>18116714
That having been said, the child isn't malicious in any way. Just a lonely little ghost. And I like your rug, btw, really want one.
>>
>>18116711
Thanks man
>>
>>18116731
that was about a ghost? i tought it was about me
>>
>>18115870
general love reading
male
leo
>>
>>18116673

You want to trust whatever the hell your GUT is telling you. But the cards say you're going through a...pretty intense time. Upheavel and all that good shit.

My advice is this. As a fucking dude, and from these cards, looks to me like he's in a position to take advantage of a situation that's made you vulnerable. Cause it ends with the hermit too. Give the motherfucker a chance but realize that words are just tools and don't trust him for a while if you want something serious
>>
What happens to the world in 3 days?
That's my question september 14th 6 hours what happens.
>>
>>18116735
Well, I saw a child. Are you (were you) by any chance blond as a baby?
>>
>>18116713
Wow this was a lot if info at once, ofc I will take it with a grain of salt but it gives me some hope for the future. Im not religious and I dont go to church, so I dont know whats that about, maybe hes the religious out of us both. Who knows. Maybe its cementery, since I have most of my family members dead, I go there very often. Its true atm Im not ready to settle down, just want to have fun, just like anyone else my age. It is very interesting read. Thank you!
>>
>>18116697

Sorry for taking long for the feedback, had to restart the computer.

Everything you said is spot on, good work.

>What you want most is what's going to hurt you. Drugs, sex, i dunno

Pretty relevant in various ways.

>You're about to be or are overtly ambitious or aggressive about something. Domineering someone or something

I have mood changes everynow and then, i am usually petty chill, but i dont take too much shit from other people.

>You'll be at peace sometime soon though. I don't mean like, dead. I mean, you'll be happy about some shit. Light at the end of a tunnel before you enter another one.

My sister and my mother are visiting this week. We are 3 brothers and one sister of the same age, so you can imagine we are pretty close.

It might mean other things, who knows... a lot of stuff happening right now.
>you were my first ever tarot reading

Thanks for the read man, good work! i hope to see you hanging around on future threads.
>>
>>18116701
This is strange. None of my tools seemed to work right, or at least I got nothing from them. It may be a side-effect of what I've done and how I'm feeling, but I'll try.

What happened to you seems to be related to what you have learned, or perhaps what has been learned through introspection. If she is a reader, then the two Major Arcana fit; High Priestess and the Hermit. There's some kind of emotions that come into play, or at least you have a resurgence of emotions. As if something is brought out to the light, and you're simply trying to understand what is happening. I do not see it being negative, in fact, in a day or two you should be more than well enough, and perhaps you'll have a bit more knowledge in your head to work with.

Don't get too caught up in this, for it seems that it may likely put you in a position where you'll either be mislead or you, yourself will mislead, or get lost within these emotions that are brought up. If you direct yourself well, then all should be well, but don't stand or get stuck in one position. I keep seeing images of a Sun being constricted behind Two of Wands; energy trapped by the chains of will.

I am lost though; this reading has been all over the place for me.

Tell me if this is close enough for you. If it's not, then I shall not ask for a reading in return.
>>
>>18116653
Luke
How should I proceed with my life and genral for nearest future.
Thanks
>>
File: 1302997821098.jpg (90KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1302997821098.jpg
90KB, 1280x720px
>>18116713
If you want a second read; a criticism first would be okay.

>>18116614
Hah crap.
>past/basis: Ace of Swords
Charge! No wait... But yea, no... We're not in an action movie but Ace of Swords talks to you a few words about having some guts. Feel the fear, know the odds but do it anyway mentality.
>present/motive: Death
The death being a motive is kind of weird but not unusual. Death talks about an old mentality dying like a habit or something changes for the sake of unknown. By unknown I mean, you may not notice it first but a system or a habit you know that worked for years may be gone when you least expect it. Looking at the previous card it comes from your bravery.
>future/potential: Chariot reversed
Freedom? But it seems you lost also. Remember to whip out your compass quite a few times along the road to decide about your purpose and aim in life. Have a company? Some diversity and direction changes won't hurt anyone.
>>
>>18116714
Seriously, if what I saw was you, then I need some sort of confirmation or denial. Bc I definitely saw you or part of you on a level where humans aren't supposed to exist.
>>
>>18116741
it's light brown now, darker in winter, lighter in summer, but yeah, when i was younger i was blonder, i was probably full blonde as a baby but the only pics i have from then are black and white
why you ask?
>>
>>18116738
>he's in a position to take advantage of a situation that's made you vulnerable
I do feel like that but I was convinced Im overthinking everything. The hermit part, I dont know if it matters, but my zodiac is cancer, and Im a hermit by nature, hiding from everyone, shy and cautious. I will give him a chance but yeah, I dont trust him at all at this moment.
>>
>>18116687
You've got faith and hope. Never let go of that shit because the moment you do it's all over. You need some time to back away from all the noise in your life and recuperate. Gather your thoughts and find out a bit more about yourself.

I don't believe this cause you're posting on fucking /x/ but apparently you have some sort of community, friend group or some shit that gave give you advice or counsel. You should be willing to listen to whoever or whatever's pullin' for ya cause they're coming from a good place.

You're putting something off. Or you feel alike you're putting a lot into something and not getting a lot out of it. Try to go about things from a different angle

Not a single ass pic so far fuck all y'all
>>
>>18116755
ask me more questions then, i'm willing to answer, i got a bit spooped aswell
>>
>>18116756
Uh well, in that case I'm very sorry. You definitely had a rough upbringing, and I feel like you experienced something extremely physically traumatic as a baby. I hope you're not alone any more
>>
File: 1473554158692[1].jpg (78KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1473554158692[1].jpg
78KB, 500x750px
>>18116653
Yo read me.
josh
should I visit the doctor
>>
>>18116767
>You definitely had a rough upbringing
well, it wasn't all sweets and roses, that's usre but compared to others it wasn't that bad either
>and I feel like you experienced something extremely physically traumatic as a baby
i don't recall anything about that
>I hope you're not alone any more
actually i wasn't alone at all, about 10 years ago i started to become lonely, if i didn't had a job i would be hikkikomori tier
maybe it wasn' about me after all
>>
File: CJabDWQWcAEXeP8.jpg (54KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
CJabDWQWcAEXeP8.jpg
54KB, 600x338px
>>18116760
>I don't believe this cause you're posting on fucking /x/ but apparently you have some sort of community, friend group or some shit

kek, I was a normalfag, always been athiest. slowly descended into esoteric stuff, the more I was on the internet. It changed me, for the better. And I also somehow managed to hang on to all my normie friends.

Good reading, thanks bro.
>>
>>18116768
I can't give straight yes or no answers, but I can give you advice based on what the cards say also FUCKING YES GOD DAMN baby jesus fucking thank you

You feel like it's something that'll take care of itself so you're hesitant about going. Me too, 'cos I don't have health insurance I'm in your boat all the damn time. Apparently though it looks like you're..running from it? Like your scared you won't be able to handle the answer? i.e after fucking some chick with a stank-ass vagina I didn't want to get tested cause I was scared of the answer. If this is it, you've gotta swallow your fear and get to it. Cause if it's serious and you leave it alone..you'll come to wish you took care of it before.

Reverse fool, huh. You're being reckless about something. Reeaaally should see that doctor, man.

You got the hierophant for the last card. You need counsel. It's like the universe is tugging you in the direction of seeing a doctor. Do it.
>>
File: avatar.jpg (13KB, 268x200px) Image search: [Google]
13KB, 268x200px
>>18116653
Looking for a third-party look on a scry I've been doing today.
Name: N
Question: Is the Black Sun rising

An Ass as payment.
>>
>>18116710
>>18116752
Last two I'm doin, I need to study. Thanks, you mouthbreathers made great guinea pigs
>>
>>18116793
Well shit I guess I'll do you too. How can I say no to THAT
>>
Reposting from >>18116804

Charlotte. Will my vidya game project encounter success?
>>
>>18116653
Is what I have with this guy worth salvaging?
>>
>>18116710

Looks like some big shit's happened that's left you scared and unsure of the future and you feel like it's gonna overwhelm you.
An opportunity will present itself and you've gotta pounce on it. Regardless, you'll reach an epiphany and learn something important about yourself. Couldn't tells ya whether or not this is from bad or good shit happening,

>>18116752
You've got spunk and willpower, but you're afraid of being hurt. Let yourself be vulnerable every once in a while. I know how it feels to have all that fucking pride but sometimes you need to let it all out or the pent up emotions will fucking eat you alive.
>>
>>18116624
>>18116736
brb my tarot deck needs more shuffling... I keep getting same cards all over again... I really dunno how I do it.
>>
File: image.jpg (140KB, 640x811px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140KB, 640x811px
>>18116653
Chris

Can i get a general reading please?
>>
File: byebye.jpg (24KB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
byebye.jpg
24KB, 333x250px
>>18116793
>Is the black sun rising

I don't know what the hell that means but these cards say it will if you don't slack off.

Tarotfag OUT
>>
>>18116750
The experience was not at all emotional for me, save for one or two poignant things she pointed to. It was very calm overall, though, save for the fact that I could really feel her poking around in my mind. There was absolutely something energetic going on. I'm not surprised you had trouble with this, honestly.

I'll still give a short scry for trying, though. What do you need?
>>
>>18116653
Will i have romantic relationship this year?
>>
>>18116863
It's fine, I'll pass on it. For some reason I got a few cards that were focused on the emotional parts though, leading to some kinds of furthering of emotions. Strange. Likely just me requiring some rest and sleep then.

Nonetheless, thank you for the offer, but if I was not helpful, then I shall pass on your proposal. Have a good day.
>>
>>18116624
>past/basis: Queen of Wands reversed
An older woman giving you moral and mental support. Ask for help if you are ever stuck. This person can be your mom or grandma.
>present/motive: 10 of Swords
This card is a big "nope, fuck you" card. Pretty pessimistic and can even indicate death regarding the surrounding cards. Besides that, it also implies that you'll not find what you seek on the current path you on. Try to change your direction and start to go with flow.
What making me worry is a possibility of someone you know passing away and you feeling lost. Hope that time is not soon.
>future/potential: The World
That's what I'm talking about. If you change your route things can change for the better. You'll push it to the end to reach your goals, just care to ask for help and obey what grand family members say.
>>
>>18116891
Are you skipping me, man? C'mon...
I'm not the same guy as the Quagsire macro dude.
>>
If anyone thinks they can read this accurately:
>>18116701

There's a scry or two in it for you.
>>
>>18116736
Alright... What da hell... Terrible spread.
>past/basis: 9 of Swords
Sleepless. Something was off in your relationship and you couldn't put your finger on it.
>present/motive: 8 of Wands reversed
"Swiftness" or "galvanize". In most readings, purpose don't matter; it talks about haste, but since it's reversed the effects can be interpreted as ill-dignified. It says "stop, drop and roll". Whatever you are doing at the moment, you HAVE TO get away.
>future/potential: 4 of Pentacles reversed
"Fear" most likely "Fear of losing material gain". Card is reversed, so there's at least more hope to shake off from such cuffs. That fear can be overcome if both parties are involved in it, but mind you money is still an obstacle in your way to your lover.
>>
>>18116932
The relationship with my father has gone to shit lately. Basically a clashing of personalities. Last I saw him, plates were broken and I told him to fuck off forever. Well, 3 months down the line, thats still the last I saw of him, and I'm regretting my decision. Is there a chance that reconsiliate in the near future?
>>
>>18116653
Wolfgang.

Can I get a romance reading? I'm having some trouble with the guy I'm seeing and some insight would help.
>>
>>18116924
Did a Wikipedia pull for you, my dear, and got this:
>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Distance

Why are you looking for more answers? You transformed. Every time you meet someone, you transform. This time was a bigger metamorphosis than usual, left you feeling a bit physically down. Did you feel frightened of her?
>>
File: image.jpg (140KB, 1184x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140KB, 1184x720px
>>18115707
c.g.
my girlfriend won't hone up to the hypocritical things she does and won't stop smothering me but i have yet to make another attempt to break it off. any way you can tell me if i eventually will? she always fights me on leaving and i don't want this person in my future.
>>
File: image.jpg (125KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 640x1136px
>>18116971
wrong photo heh
>>
>>18116900
Where's your question
Oh there you are...
>>18116600
Doubles eh? okay.
>past/basis: The Sun reversed
"Carefree". You need some alone time with your love since she been feeling neglected since the beginning
>present/motive: The Tower reversed
"Wrath" or "Lightning". Tower generally points to habits, and the destruction of those habits.
In a love reading it says neglecting your partner will cause problems sooner or later. Communication takes a big part here and can go a longer way than you can imagine. Take the steps slow, you can repair the relationship you are in at the moment.
>future/potential: 4 of Swords reversed
"Hibernation" or "Exhaustation". Despite your best efforts you can come up as empty handed, because your partner change their direction already. Don't take it personal and use this as an excuse to meet friends and try your chance online.
>>
>>18116941
Old friend, it's been some time. I hope you've been well. I've actually grown curious these past few days as to what's become of you. I sensed it was you earlier looking for someone. Perhaps you've noticed me looking for other things as well. You know where to find me should you decide you'd like to catch up; the leopard has changed some of its spots.

Thank you for the pull. One particular part stood out at me:
>Utada personally dedicated the track to six-year old student Rena Yamashita who, being a fan of Utada and written an essay about her, was murdered during the event.

I felt no fear, however. There was mutual respect in the meeting: she said she could feel me reading her as we talked a bit before she got started.

Let me know if you'd like something in return.
>>
>>18116935
I don't think I can give a suggestion that can repair your relation with your parents nor I can say that he gonna return or not.This is some problem happening in your family and will stay that way unless you decide to take ropes in your hands. Who am I to say "yes he gonna return" if you not were to contact him, who am I to say "he wont return" if he were to miss you? However I'll just draw two cards, won't even say a word about it, because I'm not supposed to answer such serious questions.
>10 of Wands
>8 of Cups reversed
>>
>>18117002
Alright peep, thanks :D

I don't have a relationship, but there's an awkward person with whom I think this reading will be good with. The problems of communication and neglection have indeed been going on for a while (coming from both of us) and we might indeed have to move on from each other one way or another.

Thanks! Good reading.
>>
File: 1271289788667.jpg (84KB, 1000x907px) Image search: [Google]
1271289788667.jpg
84KB, 1000x907px
Well... That's all folks for tonight for me. I'll be heading IRC to chill out, if you excuse me.
>>
>>18117020
Meh, youre right. Its my problem to deal with. I just thought there would be hints. I'm gonna call him tommorow anyway.
>>
Trading readings. Female. I want to start going somewhere more often and I've seen some cutes. Will anyone approach me?
>>
>>18117062

Plays soccer/football. Eastern European. Anybody fitting some parts of this description?
>>
>>18117070
Eastern European as in blonde? I don't know anyone yet but Its a public place I'm American. Are you saying a football player will approach??? Sweet. What is your query?/
>>
>>18117062
I scried for who would approach you, and the guy I saw isn't exactly a looker: roundish head, somewhat stocky, just not a looker. Something about his dgaf attitude comes off as confidence, though.

What do you read well?
>>
>>18117141

I don't know if blonde, but maybe, who knows. I'm sorry if I'm kinda vague, searching further would lead to confusing results.
Would you happen to be in Texas, by the way? Found something relating to this state.

Mine is >>18116822
>>
>>18115707
Toby. I want to help my parents see a happy life because they are old. But I have been hope things would workout but then it changes. And another part of me knows that many that are "evil" or misguided were ethier mistreated, lead down a societal standard, born with a definecy, or have yet to acquire the know of the beauty machine of art that is life. I am starting to get into buddism yet I still have want. So tell me what is the future of mine?
>>
>>18117142
How do you know he plays ball? No query too big or small.
>>
Hey /div/ how its going? I'm a newbie here and I find this a bit awkward, but is there any advice to strengthen this type of thing if you think you may have it? Some years ago I had a series of weird dreams that had a physical sensation and came true in some shape or another. Since then I've had a few more and I having seen this thread on the front page I decided to ask.

As for the nature of the dreams they are often detriments to me. Often it's usually before some idiot does something stupid on the road and gives me a scare or once it was a scorpion nearly stinging me.
>>
>>18117172

I am the anon who found the soccer/football bit, not this one >>18117142
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 2611x1958px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2611x1958px
I did a past, present, future reading of "What's my future with B?". However, I can't read the cards yet (I'm still practicing). Can anyone read them for me and offer any tips for card reading? I'm starting with the cat deck.
>>
>>18117191

Here. I have a tripcode now, hit me with your requests. I let Fortune decide, take what you want out of what I say.
>>
>>18117161
No but I'd move there. He might be from there. I saw a beautiful butterfly flying in the darkness. It has a little bit of pink tones alongside blue. I was getting a very indie game vibe from this and it was flying but it was not flying too high. It's not going to be the next dota but I would not say its not going to fail. It's probably going to be known somewhat in the genre and have a fanbase(altho not millions) so depends what you mean by success. Good luck and that sounds awesome id love to check out your game
>>18117142
Ill do any. I might know this guy. Did you see the hair?
>>
>>18116971
all I can say is that you're a fucking coward... for coming here to /div/ instead of just telling her straight up that you don't want shit to do with her. Man up and grow a pair faggot
>>
>>18117218
What do you see happening between me and my crush?
>>
>>18117172
>>18117228
He looked balding, bit his head might be shaved. The hair was too short to tell.

How can I properly dissever the influences of my personal life from my work?
>>
File: Valknut.svg.png (47KB, 1100x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Valknut.svg.png
47KB, 1100x1024px
>>18117228

Thank you. Yes, it's quite indie and very spiritual in a way. Not for all audiences, and a bit complicated. If at least a few people love it, I'll be very happy ! Follow this symbol, and you'll hear about it in a few months probably.
>>
>>18117218
will me and my love be reunited again?
>>
>>18117218
>"She will come back, but I suggest you not let her back in"
>-Which one?
>"The one who has been important in your life"

Which one?
>>
>>18117218
What are the things that I should be cautious of to reach what I want?
>>
File: pupper.jpg (74KB, 736x695px) Image search: [Google]
pupper.jpg
74KB, 736x695px
>>18115870
When am I going to stop being sick?
Female
Virgo, Fire Ox
>>
>>18117238

Let's see what I have.

Africa, an airport, fruits and nuts.
Certainly something about travelling, but a second draw tells something else. I don't know anything about both of you, but asking about your crush brings up the Air Force once again.

Opinions?
>>
>>18117218
love reading?
>>
>>18117270
Ask someone else darling. I'm on my chill zone, honestly.
See:
>>18117037
>>
>>18117218
>>
>>18117218
Zach Gemini Male
I'm moving soon, in the same area, but can I have a general reading? What does the future hold?
>>
>>18117218
Thanks in advance.
>>
>>18117248

Horses. Victory. But beware of blood pressure, and heart problems.

>>18117258

It's cold, very cold, and up North. Old writings, letters. Something about steam engines.

>>18117260

Pop culture. Casinos. Drink a lot.
>>
>>18117298
I dont drink nor go to casinos

and what do you mean by pop culture? im also aiming to be an artist is it somehow related to that
>>
>>18117298
>It's cold, very cold, and up North. Old writings, letters.
I know exactly which one, and that is unmistakable. Thank you, feel free to ask me for one in return.

You are quite talented, and I would like to talk to you outside of here one of these days if you're open. I can give you my email if you're interested.
>>
>>18117284

Something about music in general, as well as Germany. Success, but beware of flings and adultery.

>>18117286

Faith. Monks. A hermitage in Italy. Beware of inactivity.

>>18117287
Sculpture and art. Rivers, and Formula One for some reason.

>>18117296
Dampness is bad for you. Trains. I see something around 59 years old. Are you the same as >>18117286 ?
>>
male
gemini

anything on my love life? or just in general
>>
>>18117318

Comic books in particular, also the drinking part was referring to dehydratation. You should drink water to avoid kidney problems.

>>18117322
I'm new to this, but I'm a traveller through all worlds, not quite reaching for them, but at the same time protected from harm. Think of an uncomfortable spacesuit.
I can give you mine : [email protected]
>>
>>18117351
can you tell me how will the rest of the year will be like for me?
>>
File: baby camel.jpg (74KB, 470x355px) Image search: [Google]
baby camel.jpg
74KB, 470x355px
>>18117330
I'm the same sick person, just posted twice by accident. Sorry about that. Thank you for the reading.
>>
>>18117218
I'm currently being challenged with some obstacles and challenge, energy/spiritually related. Are you able to indicate If I'm on the right scent or if I need to be looking out for something else?
>>
>>18117218
What my next gf looks like?
>>
>>18117218
Will i meet someone who can help me soon?
>>
>>18117218
Soon I am going home after period of work abroad. Should I stay at home and look for something there or go back to the place i was working abroad?
>>
>>18117330
Could you expand a bit on mine? Formula One as in car racing?
>>
>>18117330
Thanks
>>
>>18117361
I wish you the best recovery you deserve.

>>18117360

I see something about veterans and/or their grieving families. Something about Czech Republic, and sports.

>>18117364

22 years old has seen a change, or will see one. Speed is the way to go past the obstacles, I see something related to teaching.

>>18117365
She might have a physical disability of some kind (due to an accident probably). I see something about Asia, but she might not be Asian herself.
>>
>>18117218
Can you tell me about the woman I'm looking for?
>>
>>18117394
well that's weird, thanks
>>
>>18117372

Yes, race cars.

>>18117367
Something about prison. Might be litteral or the way you feel. Australia also comes up. 1994.

>>18117370

I see a state highway. France ? Follow the person you feel the most at ease with.
>>
>>18117394
Thank you for taking your time to do this :)
>>
>>18117218
Will I ever get married?
>>
>>18117415
Where will I live in the future?
>>
MIchael
gemini
23yo

please general reading
>>
>>18117413

Summer. Number 454. A huge, huge lake.

>>18117418
Don't stray away from your goals to indulge in mindless pleasure. It might end in death. A lot of conflicts. Even the Earth itself is unstable.

Small villages are the place where you will be most at peace.
>>
>>18117427

A rural place. Untainted. A dam nearby?
>>
>>18117440
How will I meet my next gf? What ia she like
>>
>>18117318
Thank you so much for the reading, im now starting to doubt my life choices since my art revolves around fanart, gaming and animation

Godspeed anon
>>
>>18117446

Virgin, but quite prude. I don't know if she will be the one for you, or even if you'll go very far. Something about punk rock as well.

>>18117447
To be honest with you, the comic book thing applies to superheroes in particular. Stay away from that and you should be fine.
>>
>>18117443
What should I do before leaving?
>>
>>18117440
How my next bf looks like?
>>
>>18117454
What will my first girlfriend look like? Generic question, i know.
>>
>>18117455

Something about your father, alive or dead. Photographs, landscapes. Communications.

>>18117458
Beard and long hair maybe. Or just dark hair. Quite severe looking ?
>>
>>18117462

Curly hair ? Something about Spain, or hispanic in general, but it may not apply to her directly. Write letters.
>>
>>18117454
Did you see the circumstances of our meeting? Anything about her appearance?
>>
>>18117242
>>18117242
Sorry for the late response I had to do something. I kept seeing koi fish swimming and they looked like they were dodging something. The second time I saw the fish they had really bulging eyes.

What I take from this is that it might be hard to avoid. Koi makes me think of wise because stereotypes. You just have to be alert and on your feet and avoid all the shots these influences are having. If someone brings something up change the Subject for instance.
>>
>>18117471

Tall. Flowers? Something about nature. Slight vision impairment.
>>
>>18117466
>Beard and long hair maybe. Or just dark hair.
I kinda like that.
>>
>>18117470
What is my next gf going to look like?
>>
>>18117218
Will he ask me out on a date before the end of the month
>>
>>18117415
The Prison could be my depression.
Now the other two are pure unknown
>>
>>18117218
Future bf appearance
>>
>>18117466
Other than killimg him , there isn't anything I can do. But that would ruin my life..
Should I leave this year or next? Did choose the right place?
>>
>>18117486

Something about Japan. As I say before, it doesn't mean she will be Japanese, just that she's related in some way to Japan. Fond of different hairstyles.

>>18117487

I see a prince. Gentlemanly maybe? Don't chase him like a wild horse, or you'll scare him away.
>>
>>18117218
Will i manage to be who i want to be?
>>
>>18117510
Thanks man
>>
>>18117491

A campfire. Equivalence, as twins maybe. Military?

>>18117498
I see January. Become the manager of your own life. I see Luxembourg, in the sense that it's a country everyone forgets. You might wish to be forgotten, and live like a king elsewhere.
>>
>>18117532
Can you tell me anything about my soulmate if I ever find her and be with her
>>
>>18117521

Volunteer. Help or be helped. You are still young. Beware the flood. A terminus, a certain goal will be achieved.
>>
>>18117454
Art anon here
maybe you should take a break for awhile since you answer so many questions

Well you see, grandma used to do card reading towards my mother and with some of her friends and she always tell her that
she gets a terrible headache every time she fortune tell, plus she indirectly predicted the death of the husband of my moms friend
>>
>>18117482
Thank you so much. Hope shes a qt
>>
>>18117537

California ? A plane crash. A small, peaceful community far, far away, with an aerodrome nearby.
>>
>>18117541

I am not the one doing the reading, I let Fortune decide. I give you what she picks with my hands, it's not really tiresome.

Thank you for caring for me =)

(Also, I know this can get hella confusing, but everything ends up making sense.)
>>
>>18117532
January ,not bad.. I do want to be forgotten and have a better life. You got the wrong country though :(
What would happen once I get there? What shouls I do?

Sorry if I'm making too many questions , I really need the insight.
>>
>>18117561

Luxembourg didn't come up as the particular country, but as I said, as an archetype of forgetfulness.

Painting ? Admission into an academy. Something about programming/computing as well.
>>
>>18117538
ok thanks.
what do you mean with volunteer and the flood?
Is this goal achieved with good physical results?
>>
>>18115889
wow thankyou !!
>>
>>18117578

Volunteering in the sense of joining an association of some sort to build up a network. Don't take risks.

The flood is metaphorical. Something will try to invade your life.

You need to listen closely to what happens around you. Get a good coach, or become a good one. Awareness is more important than peak physical fitness.
>>
>>18117218
When does my love life pick up?
>>
>>18117575
Would I succeed in this place?
>>
>>18117218
What will my crush do to me sexually?
>>
>>18117593
can you tell me just one more thing?
can you know who this coach is? if he/she helps me in getting towards my goal? or when do i succeed?
>>
>>18117599

Number 12. One will guide the other. Butterflies.

>>18117604
I see a landowner. A shield. Don't lose your own culture.
>>
>>18117618
Belgian/Dutch origin. Will act as some kind of architect. I see something particular around 35-36 years old.

>>18117607
Catgirl and school uniform? I don't know much really lol
>>
>>18117647
Can you know what my goal is?
is the coach a romantic interest?
>>
>>18117218
Do I already know my next bf
>>
>>18117623
I don't really have a culture. Maybe I shouldn't change? Idk
Btw , i don't know anything about programming.

Will things get better there?

Thank you so much for doing this
>>
>>18117218
what does my interest feel for me now vs in the future? thanku
>>
>>18117658

Something about analysis and information. Records, keeping something safe, a large, large collection. The coach has a great chance to be a woman.
>>
>>18117218
Toby. >>18117170
>>
>>18117680
who am i at the moment of meeting my coach?
have i "changed"?
>>
>>18117218
How will she react when I confront her lies?
>>
>>18117647

do i already know my future boyfriend? thank you
>>
>>18116701
did she read accurate?
>>
>>18117218
Ive asked a question awhile ago but if its not against the rules/bring bad luck to answer again

Will I be successful, wealthy, have true friends and be happy?
Who and what are my obstacles in life?
>>
>>18117663

Cars. Something about singing as well. Scotland?

>>18117668

Infinity symbol. Equilibrium? It's never ending and self-sustaining. Nature is important. Harmony.

>>18117677
An actor. You might feel like your life is a play. A family? You will be the pilot.
>>
>>18117218
What does the person I like want with me?
>>
>>18117218
What is me losing my virginity like?
>>
>>18117218
I think I saw someone I knew but I don't know if it was really him or not. Is it? Has he noticed me yet?
>>
>>18117688

Neutral. Artistic expression, personnal development through community. Friendship. An island, in the sense that loneliness truly is crippling.

>>18117695
A widow. Two parallel roads, one small and peaceful, another one very busy.

>>18117697
The ego is strong. The paint is flawless, but what's underneath?

>>18117699
Piano. Age 16? Paper toys.

>>18117711
Great competition, but if there's victory, it will be an incredible success. Think the Olympics.
You could earn up to 45 times more than what you invested.

Madness and not giving proper credit threaten your endeavours.

Think of your allies as a sports team.
>>
>>18117218
What do men, not family related, think of me?
>>
>>18117757
the roads are interesting.
but im a widow, who died?
>>
>>18117218
would george want to be with me?
>>
>>18117218
will my novel be a success if i write one
>>
>>18117218
Damn, hope it's not too late to catch you. Mind hitting me up with a love read? I'm pretty lonely, and would like to know more about my lovey dovey future.
>>
>>18117736
Preservation. Of memories? Like in a museum. Might change sides. Partnership.

>>18117738
Rugby? Artillery? This is not going to be a piece of cake. Tears will be shed. You're gonna learn along the way.

>>18117749
Swimming. Water. A mirror. Wine too. An illusion?
>>
New Thread:
>>18117785
>>18117785
>>18117785
>>18117785
>>
>>18117749
Thanks, it looks exaclty like him though. I think its his twin. Do you think he'll talk to me?>>18117749
>>
>>18117763
Beer, Coca-Cola. Pretty weird. Maybe they think you're a party animal? Something about slow but steady development.

>>18117764
I think the person you were before died. A childhood dream?

>>18117767
Something about motherhood, but not being quite ready for this. Worlds will collide, think Large Hadron Collider scale. Take care of your health.

>>18117778
Something about a clash between opposing factions, loneliness. Merging with something, but going your own way.

>>18117780
A commander. Something is noted as existing, but its details are unknown. Nerd culture and classical music ?
>>
>>18117801

Voice. The answer is pretty straightforward I think. However, an actor. Be careful.
>>
>>18117712
Infinite symbol.. I'm going take that as a yes.

Once things get better , will I be able to learn the things I want to?

How can I prepare myself before leaving?

Last questions , I swear. You don't have to answer , I fwel like I bothered you way too much.

Thanks a bunch
>>
>>18117767
>>18117813
oh shit,,does that mean we'll be together??? he is my dream man!!
>>
>>18117813
can you see more of who "dies" that way i can see what dream it is?
also you said i was young, how did you see that?
>>
>>18117825
Hmm, that makes sense. Thanks. Can you tell me why he'll be lying?
>>
>>18117757

>piano, age 16, paper toys

i honestly have no idea what that could mean. i've never played the piano or anything like that.
>>
>>18117826
Beetles, shielded and barely noticeable.
Then, stars. Giant double stars in particular.
The NASA came up as well.

Support from officials and your own network might be limited. Wake up early.

Defense came up once again. Don't let yourself be harmed, or your projects.
>>
>>18117813
Who do I like that will fall in love with me?
>>
>>18117855
it means he's an underage billy joel

>>18117813
love reading for the next two months please.
>>
>>18117813
Well, anyone I'd actually go out with is probably bound to be a huge nerd, so. Thanks!
>>
>>18117836

Only you can truly take your own life in your hands. These are just guidelines. Best of luck to you !

>>18117841
A young ballerina. I saw the year 1985, maybe you weren't even born. A dream died, that's for sure.

>>18117850
Light. Habitat loss? Think of it as a parasitic drain.
Honestly (talking as an actual person here, not guided by the hands of Fortune), just be careful, and ask him straight up if he is who you think he might be. Be careful of con artists who might take advantage of you if they sense a weakness or feeling of longing, people can be nasty.

>>18117855
Maybe he does?
>>
>>18117757
Thank you I've thought about art as a career and I think not many people can understand how I see everyone calm noone is evil or good. I used to have dreams about watching myself from the sky and looking through large square cubes of trash in the forest with doors on on the trash cubes.
>>
>>18117859
Twice. Maybe you've known each other already? Leaving your respective circles. Music is prevalent.

>>18117864
Checklist. Question yourself. Growing wiser with old age. A division.
>>
>>18117890

The forest is our natural habitat. The trash cubes are our modern, contrived life where everyone hates each other.
>>
>>18117885
>A dream died, that's for sure.
Please tell me the nature of this dream
>>
>>18117857
Thank you so much , you helped me a bunch tonight..
I have absolutely no support :(

What did you mean by 'wake up early'?
>>
>>18117918

The kind of childhood dream where every kid wants to be a rockstar or an astronaut. This one left a trace, and might still be an influence.
>>
>>18117927

Don't waste your day, and act before those who might wish to become obstacles. Mostly for health reasons, not to feel like shit for the rest of your waking hours.
>>
>>18117934
it is an influence of sadness, pain , relief or hatred?
how do i look there?
>>
>>18117945

It has a heavy weight. Maybe longing for recognition.

(Honestly, it's very strange and obscure. It reminds me of parents who project their own dreams on their children, and then are disappointed when they choose another life.)
>>
>>18117944
Makes a lot of sense ,you're right.

It's nice to have another great reader around.

Have a great anon
>>
>>18117951
some last things and btw this is getting depressing.
if i was more open about the goal would it be easier for you to see?
>>
>>18117953

Thank you very much! I'm glad you appreciate my readings, first time not lurking here. I figured I'd try this technique of mine with fellow /x/ anons.

I hope even a small part of those readings will help each and every one of you!
>>
>>18117962

Yeah, it's getting dark for sure. Tell me if you wish to, I feel like heavy weights and chains are dragged along your path.
>>
>>18117967
my goal for now involves change, leaving a life behind and starting from scratch.
Am i important in the dark you are seeing?
and can you figure more of it now?
>>
>>18117977

A river. It flows, and leaves behind debris on its shores. Nothing can truly stop it, even if some debris float with the current for a long time.
Stay on the good side of the law.

I think you are still insecure about the change you wish to bring upon your life. The 'dream" is maybe really your own young self, still hidden deep in your conciousness, scared of change.

Would you ever have imagined to take such a decision before? You must be at peace with yourself when you leave, and let the flow of time heal the rest I suppose.
>>
>>18117987
So i fail?
And yeah its a drastic change
>>
>>18117996

I don't think you will fail. It might be too slow for your own taste at first, but keep your own priorities straight.

I see a morning. Dawn of a new life? The light is coming back.
>>
>>18117987
Are you still taking queries?
If you can, I'm about to do something with little chances to succeed, but I'm looking for ways to make it work. What is the best approach to achieve it?
>>
>>18118003
Thanks for all.
I Guess i have to wait
>>
New thread bump (easier to find):
>>18117785
>>18117785
>>
>>18118013
Avoid any addiction. I see fire, but also rain. A free man, you will only have to answer to the highest hierarchy, not your peers.
>>
>>18118020

Make sure you are ready, not to fall in depression or homesickness thereafter. I wish you the best of chances.
>>
>>18117710
She charged me $85. I gave her $100. That should tell you everything.
>>
>>18118041
>Avoid any addiction.
That's easy

>I see fire, but also rain.
Perhaps dose things, not getting into extremes?

>A free man, you will only have to answer to the highest hierarchy, not your peers.
I am free and moving to live with someone else, so we might be equals in there
>>
>>18118061

I saw you as having something like your own little independent state, to be more precise. Grounbreaking goals? As for the fire and rain, my grandfather always said 'if a problem doesn't end up fixing itself, then you must not bother with it'. Like the rain ends up putting out forest fires.
>>
>>18118043
it tells me that you are american
>>
>>18115707
Jake

Will I get my combat infantry badge? And if so what country will it be in?
>>
>>18118074
>I saw you as having something like your own little independent state, to be more precise
Oh interesting, somewhat it is a new project of life, living and working in another country. And for the problems, I'll take your words wisely. I don't want to worry before getting there but the signs aren't being positive. Thank you very much.
>>
>>18118100
Your lack of appreciation for subtly tells me that you're unlikely to make a competent diviner.

Nice dubs, though
>>
>>18118106
what i said was a joke <_<
>>
>>18118102
You are welcome. Best of luck to you.
>>
>>18118114
You still going at this?

My q: When will I meet someone?
>>
>>18118113
So was mine, just more mean-spirited

Zing-zing
>>
>>18118116

Something about ironing a label with your name on your clothes. A student magazine? Someone will leave a club.
>>
>>18118130

Saw 2018 as well.
>>
>>18117218
Will I ever get my combat infantry badge? Same poster as before, didn't notice he was done taking queries. I'm a Leo
>>
>>18118163
I see a blue sky, another language or dialect in particular, a river. (Checked afterwards, I'm not familiar with the American military, but your badge seems to be blue.)

I've drawn three countries, Papua New Guinea, Guinea and last, Iraq. Would the last choice be accurate?

Lastly, an insect-catching bird, but not an endangered species. Stay safe. Life is fragile.
>>
>>18118184

This little buddy.
>>
>>18117218
What is the significance of a specific individual in my life going forward?
>>
>>18116298
My apologies if you're no longer around, but Thank you!
>>
>>18118192

Weather predictor. Something about mood swings. Fine arts, culture.
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 228x221px
>>18116215
>>18116221
get out of here stalker
>>
>>18118201
what does d think of me?
>>
>>18118201
Not a clue what that means. Thanks for trying.
>>
>>18118220
Calm demeanor. Poker face. Alone against the world.
>>
>>18118241
thank you, if you are doing more can i ask if they likes me?
>>
>>18118250
Neutral, but may appreciate your presence.

Going to sleep now.
>>
>>18118184
Thank you so much this helped me so much
>>
>>18117218
Will my illegitimate child of a 1 night stand miscarry?
>>
>>18118333
Wtf
>>
>>18118427
>/div/ is full of shitty degenerates
Who would have guessed?
>>
>>18117218
Toby. Am I the heirophant, hermit, or the fool.
>>
>>18118333
GET OUT
>>18118445
thats just a one person anon..
>>
>>18119167
>just one person
There are plenty of other degenerates running around here
>>
Air query:

Will the pain in my left hand and lowerback stop soon?
Frans, Aries.
Thread posts: 456
Thread images: 126

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.