[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 331
Thread images: 43

File: what-is-divination[1].jpg (84KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
what-is-divination[1].jpg
84KB, 500x322px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Cleromancy, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings - respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification
-Please refer to the Dream General threads for dream interpretation

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

>Chatroom: IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>New /div/ Discord chat:
https://discord.gg/bFAqcGD

Previous thread: >>18108448
>>
>>18112169

This is one of the many drawings I showed her in our last encounter. As I told you, she may feel some sort of burden as she wants to get into art school, but she is not near my level yet
>>
>>18112210
Wow you are good
>>
Anyone doing any readings at the moment?
>>
>>18112218

Thanks, I have yet much to learn and grow as an artist.

You were the one who did that first reading for me?
>>
>>18112248
Yeah, I wish I could into art.
>>
>>18112210
need more loomis
>>
>>18112248

Funny thing is, I though you would clarify she saw me with a potential awesome future because of my skill, or that she is retreating from me because of this, kek.

If you would like to get into art, do it! All People have enormous potential for any field, even if they do not know it, even if they have not yet grabbed a pencil in their lives. Art is more related to the process of perceiving, than to simply learn "drawing-painting techniques"

Funny thing is, if you have the interest, you may already have the raw potential, you just have to practice, practice, until it comes off naturally. Awesome art also comes from not giving a shit about the money, but expressing yourself.

Could I ask you how long have you been reading? Do you try to give intuitive readings instead rational ones?
>>
>>18112283

Thanks for the advice, for future drawings I´ll definately try to exploit this
>>
>>18112294
No problem anon. You can also try this https://youtu.be/9RmHOvmPJjE and this book "The New Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain" by Betty Edwards. This probably help you slove most things very fast beacause you have some knowledge about drawing.
>>
File: yo.png (339KB, 429x743px) Image search: [Google]
yo.png
339KB, 429x743px
>>18112237
Sure.
I was supposed to, anyways.

I'll be available to do Tarot readings for the next hour or two. Just link to this post and put the following:

*A brief description of your personality, or if the target is someone else, their personality

*A serious question that isn't yes/no
>>
File: yoooo.jpg (360KB, 695x1099px) Image search: [Google]
yoooo.jpg
360KB, 695x1099px
Back in five minutes to get started. Will probably only be able to do 2-5 tonight by the way, so hopefully other readers show up before long
>>
File: feels_Dr_Who.gif (365KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
feels_Dr_Who.gif
365KB, 500x275px
>>18112352
Male
Introvert , curious , calm

How can I overcome the problems I'm facing atm?
>>
File: Meliodas.png (278KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Meliodas.png
278KB, 640x360px
>>18112352
It was hard to pick a character I identified with (made myself cringe). But Meliodas works I guess. He looks a bit like me (A BIT) and his personality seems to coincide with me, I think.

My personality is relaxed, always trying to think positive, would never do harm to my fellow man/woman.

Is this month a good month to start working on my love life? (single, never had gf)
>>
File: Eternity_Clock.png (215KB, 627x351px) Image search: [Google]
Eternity_Clock.png
215KB, 627x351px
>>18112364
The Hanged Man, The Moon, 10 of Disks, The Aeon
This is gonna get even rougher, maybe more difficult, but that's because you'll actually be taking the difficult paths, those of more resistance. See what you can be? That's not just a dream. You don't have much holding you back other than that fucking illusion of averageness, of normalcy that tie you down.
That's not an uncommon demon. You think because you haven't stood out like in your dreams in the past, that you can't in the future? This isn't just a matter of not giving up. You've managed that so far, despite obvious difficulties...
What you need now is the power you've seemingly “lost”
Been more impressive in the past? More productive? Well, why aren't you now? I guarantee your answer to that question is bullshit. Your apathy doesn't come from not caring in the first place. You USED to care, but don't see as much reason to now? I feel you've become jaded by life events and past expectations not coming to fruition.
The answer to your question is... stop letting what you've been in the past try to impose itself on your present. The only one you really have to fight for your future is yourself. You have the opportunities for success in a variety of careers and callings, and no real enemies I can see, so there's not much excuse to keep treading water
Besides, if you don't start getting what you want, things will decline. Sink or swim, buddy
Harsh tone, sure but... I guess that's what you need or what fits your situation. You're going to succeed. You're going to become more confident. You're going to suffer more, but that's the price of living more. Your dreams will have to become real or your spirit will wither. Try making them more realistic, so that you can start reaching them sometime soon...
You HAVE the power.

Tick, tock...
>>
File: Souma Yukihira.jpg (37KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Souma Yukihira.jpg
37KB, 225x350px
>>18112352
>want to be more like
>introvert, attentive, lazy
>her personality is pretty similar to mine, but she can never make up her mind
>I'm going to confront my friend about a lie she's been telling me for the past few months, and it might just end our friendship. How will it turn out?
>>
File: jack_spicer_by_kasumi_inugami.jpg (119KB, 453x467px) Image search: [Google]
jack_spicer_by_kasumi_inugami.jpg
119KB, 453x467px
>>18112352
Male, edgy basement dweller, weeb with internal lust for war and violence but calm in real world.

My life is quite steady now, I study and try to avoid social interactions, I just want general future reading.
>>
File: power-unleashed.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
power-unleashed.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>18112372
2 of Cups and the Universe
Hah. I could see it before the cards, but they really made it obvious. YES. This is the BEST time....
You can do it, and you will make it to romance though there may be some stumbling. Be patient with yourself, bro. PATIENT. You'll make so many mistakes, but hey so do lots of people. Gods know I did hahah
If you can bear with it, things should be, well...

Hard describing it in words, to be honest.
There's some stuff that's like that. Don't expect anything or let your biases, fears, or wishes blind you
You're so worried about this stuff but, you... have so little to worry about? I don't get you, man. Why don't you see that girls would be into you? I suppose because you're young. If you don't have confidence now, can you just act like you do?

Sure, I know putting on a mask like that might seem unhealthy, but once you meet the right one, they'll see through it and ya won't need it anymore. Good luck!

Oh, and try to get outside as much as possible while there's still sunny and warmer days. Seasonal affective disorder is something you deal with and will mess with your chances

Really, you can't afford to be inside that much. Try for only a few hours inside each day, and talk to people online while you are

Be more sociable. You're likeable enough; start conversations with random people and hang out with people you normally wouldn't
These things are also described in the 2 of cups and universe combination. Really, you need to get more in touch with the humanity you have such a high opinion of.

One more thing - your meekness is holding you back a bit. You can be pacifistic, empathetic, whatever, and still be strong. You'll be a man at some point. Time to find the source of your confidence and unleash your actual strength on the world. Remember, this is the only time you get to live as the person you are. Even if there are future lives, they'll have different personalities and bodies. This is the only you, and it's got potential.
>>
File: bmbn.png (82KB, 283x425px) Image search: [Google]
bmbn.png
82KB, 283x425px
>>18112352
I want be more like pic rel
Introverted, like to laugh.
Changes will come to me? They will be good or bad?
>>
File: my right hand.jpg (485KB, 1224x1632px) Image search: [Google]
my right hand.jpg
485KB, 1224x1632px
>>18112422
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I will heed your advice, reader bro. You are AWESOME.

Also, pic related is my right hand, hence why my confidence ain't that great (at least i'm not ugly, haha). But it certainly isn't a good excuse to not get myself out there more. Thanks again.
>>
File: videoplayback.jpg (198KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
videoplayback.jpg
198KB, 1920x1080px
>>18112435
Ah, that is such an unfortunate burden to bear ;_;
I can't help with that. I am a seer, not a god, and I am consistently saddened by the things I can't change in people's lives.
I have no idea how you're as strong as you are given that, but it's inspiring as fuck that you keep trying
I feel like any sort of thing involving surgery, prosthetics, etc would be highly expensive which angers me, but again, I can do nothing but watch and give advice
All I can do is say that it sure looks like you won't be alone forever, and hope that knowing that keeps you going...

______
Alright, I'll get something to eat then I'll do those three other readings before bed. If anyone else wants readings, it will have to be from another reader, as it is late and I need to sleep soon. Besides, more than that is usually draining anyways. There is only one of me and people's concerns about the future are endless
>>
>>18112446
>Ah, that is such an unfortunate burden to bear ;_;

Yeah, I also used to think that way. Until I discovered positive thinking a few years ago. Such a simple thing, but it basically changed my opinion on my hand(and my entire life for that matter). I used to think it was a curse, now i'm convinced it is actually a blessing. Its a great conversation starter, I also have pretty much made every hand-joke there is, and people laugh their asses off. I fully embrace my destiny, whatever it is.
>>
>>18112391
That's a pretty accurate reading. Everything you said about me is right.
I thought I was taking the easiest path, at least that's the only I can see right now.

Thank you
>>
>>18112352
>*Pic of (preferably drawn) fictional character you identify with / would enjoy living as / want to be more like
I don't really associate with characters/cartoons
>*A brief description of your personality, or if the target is someone else, their personality
Introverted loner, strong character but self erasing, antisocial but still can socialize
>*A serious question that isn't yes/no
Is there a girl for me? Mind you i'd rather stay single but lately i can't stop thinking about being with a girl
>>
>>18112486
Go out and get laid anon, it'll clear your head. Love should not be sought after for love's sake.
>>
Eh quite tired. These will be shorter

>>18112408
9 of Swords; 7 of Disks; 3 of Wands; Princess of Disks; Lust

Thought is no longer enough and you're right to confront her, as action is what's necessary here; losing your cool is dangerous to you and should be avoided; your directness and strength here will be positive for your future ego; this has shaken you a bit, but that change internally will lead to cool new interests; in the end, she will likely refuse to admit wrong or otherwise respond in an unsatisfying way. Just remember that it's not just for her sake that you're confronting her - it is for your own peace of mind as well. No matter how it goes, you'll at least have gotten rid of something that would cause debilitating stress if left unresolved...

Ripping off the bandaid can be painful, but it's necessary to examine and clean the wound.

Sure, she may have reasons for her deceptive actions, even a deceptive nature. Sad reasons. This doesn't make it right. Don't be cruel, but stand up for yourself.

Don't be passive, especially in this.....
>>
File: Leorio.jpg (100KB, 900x673px) Image search: [Google]
Leorio.jpg
100KB, 900x673px
>>18112352
Introverted, caring, funny, prideful

I would like to know about how this year is gonna go for me/are there any major themes in this year for me?

Also if you have time I would like to know how things are gonna work out for me and my ex.

Thank you
>>
Llll
>>
ehhh im fallin asleep

>>18112411
The Tower, Princess of Cups
Things are about to happen and you don't really have interesting choices until then so I'll wait

>>18112423
2 of Wands
Yes. Both.

>>18112486
>>18112511
Yeah that's about it. Just want to be with 'a girl'?
Don't seek serious romance
SERIOUSLY

hahah

Goodnight, /X/
>>
File: Turanga_Leela.png (306KB, 193x400px) Image search: [Google]
Turanga_Leela.png
306KB, 193x400px
>>18112352
My personality is probably depressed, but I try to not let it out. I take care of a lot of my friends, I just like making others happy I guess.

I'm stuck at a crossroads right now in my life and I don't know what to do pretty much.
>>
>>18112541
Thanks, you pretty nailed it, now I don't have much to do or there is no big choice I just go with the flow, I'm really curious about that things that are about to happen but I will wait.
>>
File: tumblr_l7rmusk2aE1qa1xnko1_500.gif (309KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_l7rmusk2aE1qa1xnko1_500.gif
309KB, 500x281px
>>18112535
>>18112543
Aw this always happens :/

A couple more very short readings I guess

>>18112535
the year: 3 of wands

good, more intense than last year but also more stable, at least internally. you may feel bored sometimes. just do productive things then. mostly focus on some sort of creative hobby first, work second, and other people third
don't undervalue people, just value yourself more than you have been

>>18112543
princess of disks, queen of cups

do practical things and keep immersing yourself in others' emotions. it's the least damaging escape for yourself, and the most helpful for others

in the future it won't be as much of an escape, once your own life is more sorted. for now don't judge yourself for things as much, and keep stress where stress should be - for immediate situations. vague anxiety about the future never helped anyone

>>18112550
you're gonna meet some new people i think?
new social and emotional setting of some kind
can't see it with any detail at all

Okay goodnight for real now

Next reader, you're up....
>>
>>18112561
Thanks, you didn't have to do mine lol

I understand the immersing myself in others emotions and then I don't. I thought that was being unhealthy for me especially for this guy I consider my special friend.

I'm always worried about him.
>>
hi guys, is anyone doing readings at the moment?
>>
>>18112636
Tarot readers here. We'll be doing 3 or 4 questions in the next hour. Ask away, please give feedback. Thank you!
>>
>>18112649
what information do you need?
>>
>>18112655
Just your question, preferably not a yes/no
>>
>>18112659
will i have romantic relationship this year?
>>
>>18112649
Will I be able to lose some weight by end of the year?
>>
>>18112649
What do the girls i met recently think of me? are they attracted?
>>
>>18112649
where is my life leading me? its like I have come to a standstill with everyone who was younger than me has achieved a lot.

My younger brother, recently got a 70,000/yr job, my highschool friends have jobs and girlfriends/wives, my parents are having fun after all these years of struggle

But it seems I am the same person who i used to be when I was 13. It's been 14 years since that time. I am 27 now...

it just feels so miserable and strange, like I don't have any purpose in life, other that fulfilling some basic obligations like work, study, minor social interactions.

What will make me help find my purpose? when will I genuinely feel happy when i wake up everyday at 6:30?

thanks for the read
>>
>>18112649
What will happen between me and my crush?
>>
File: jelo.jpg (161KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jelo.jpg
161KB, 1920x1080px
>>18112352
I am ambivert, calm and pretty much I do not care about others, but I do care for something that I love doing or someone I love.

Hello Mr reader, It's funny because I am a reader too. I really need your help. Can you tell me something about my future girlfriend? What does she look like? How is she? Is she alright?. Ps. I cannot do readings now because I am so busy so I really need your help. Thank you.
>>
>>18112663
I can answer that for you without divination: What are you doing to lose weight?
>>
>>18112708
There is a great attraction and it will go beyond your expectations. Hold your ground, defend what your heart says, fight for it, and you will be rewarded.
>>
>>18112777
>dem trips
>that post
I like you anon.
>>
>>18112663
Your tendency will be to lose weight slowly and with a difficulty because you will try many different diets, lose and gain and lose again, be careful not to lose your energy. Decide for one particular diet and hold to it, you will succeed this way.
>>
>>18112649
what does he feel about me?
>>
>>18112649
Is this guy going to do anything once he recognize me? Thanks.
>>
>>18112668
You may have hit on too hard, or tried to seduce all of them at the same time, they saw it and didn't like it.
You should pause and reflect to ask yourself what you did wrong and which one you like best.
>>
>>18112796
Not uninterested but tepid. Stay friends.
>>
>>18112649
Will I have a relationship next year?
>>
started college recently, wondering what my new friends think of me?

what do my profs think of me?
>>
>>18112649
what is my next boyfriend like?
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 600x624px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 600x624px
>>18112832
Kinda like this
>>
>>18112839
he's a fat cat? that mean he got money?
>>
>>18112843
Allow me to remedy my statement.
Literally that is your next boyfriend.
>>
File: OcJIhOv.jpg (27KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
OcJIhOv.jpg
27KB, 600x400px
>>18112843
>>
>>18112832
inb4 you will have a bf and not die alone
>>
File: 380719_2.jpg (42KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
380719_2.jpg
42KB, 630x630px
>>18112352

Personality - introverted, ambitious, listless, engulfed in spiritual ennui

I feel like my life is at a standstill, nothing I pursue comes to fruition and I simply exist. Exist, but not truly live.

How do I break out of this ennui? Do I have a purpose or are all my dreams simply flights of fancy? A glossy opioid sheen to my otherwise grey meaningless existence, or something more substantial and worth investing effort in?
>>
File: 1373117887061.jpg (71KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1373117887061.jpg
71KB, 720x480px
>>18112843
>>
anyone doing readings now?
>>
>>18112777
Cardio and dairy + meat free diet
>>18112795
Okay thank you! I will stick to one thing :D
>>
>>18112839
>>18112844
>not ordering the full kit
>>
>>18112911
You don't need to restrict yourself from certain foods. It's calories in versus calories out.

http://www.today.com/health/man-loses-56-pounds-after-eating-only-mcdonalds-six-months-2D79329158
>>
>>18112852
he's a fat cannibal

>>18112882
with bad diarrhea
>>
>>18112942
I know but I dont workout much, so Id rather eat healthy and do cardio than eat crap and workout shitton. I need to lose only 10-15kg
>>
>>18112946
Make sure you take a multivitamin if you are serious about cutting that food out. You are at risk of pernicious anemia if you don't eat meat.
>>
>>18112946
That's...dumb anon. Eat less, move more; That's literally the simplest way to lose weight. Restricting meat is a bad idea unless you have a protein supplement, you'll lose muscle mass. You want to have a high protein diet to maintain as much lean muscle mass as possible.

Do this
>Find your TDEE
>Subtract 500cal from it
>Eat this is lean meats, veggies and some carbs
>Aim for a 50:30:20 of protein:carbs:fats
>Do cardio
On that note, work out dude...there's literally no reason not to. Even calisthenics can build strength and is FREE!
>>
>>18112952
>pernicious anemia
Im already born anemic
>>
>>18112958
Im a girl, sorry Im dumb, protein doesnt just come from meat, ofc I eat other things protein come from, such as buckwheat, peas, beans various nuts.
>>
>>18112966
>i'm a girl, sorry I'm dumb
These two things are not mutually inclusive; plenty of smart girls and dumb boys.

Anyways, if you're getting your protein from those sources, be sure you're also eating rice and other carbs; the big problem with plant-based protein is they're incomplete strains, and require amino acids from other sources to become complete strains of protein.

Meat is the best source for protein, and you can find some seriously lean meats too (Kangaroo is my preferred, but game, rabbit and venison are all lean too). Chicken is the cheapest source of animal protein. Look into protein powders too, these can be a great way to boost your protein intake (again, if you get "pea protein" or other plant-based powders, remember they are incomplete).

Also, chances are you're extremely iron deficient with that diet; iron tablets.
>>
>>18112960
This one is different because instead of having faulty RBC you have a lesser amount. It will make it worse. You need B12 to survive. Calcium is fortified in everything so I wouldn't worry about that one too much, but seriously, take the multivitamin.

>>18112966
I'm a girl too and I'm instructing you how to do this. In fact I was studying to be a dietitian.
>>
>>18112984
>studying to be a dietician
My niggah, sports nutrition here. Wanting to move into physiotherapy or chiropractics if I can.
>>
>>18112911
>Cardio and dairy + meat free
Why do you want a shitty body?
>>
>>18112980
>>18112984
I will consider eating meat then and I appreciate the info too, thank you so much.
>>18112990
Because of reasons
>>
>wake up come back to thread
>Somehow /fit/

I'm just trying to peer into the sands of time guys.
>>
>>18112997
>not wanting to be a muscle wizard
I shiggitty diggitty anon.
>>
>>18112992
Give me your height and weight I will tell you how much calories you need to eat to lose weight.
>>
>>18113000

Hey Empa, are you doing readings? I am having a horrible day that's not ending and tje mext few weeks might be horrible for me. So I wanted to know how things will end up or if I am just overreacting and things will be fine.

I am a 22 years old male Capricorn if that helps, you can call me "SR"... Anyway have a nice day guys.
>>
>>18113000
I'm trying the best I can to be a muscle wizard but I wouldn't go here for the muscle half lol
>>
>>18113017
Hey friend, I'm sorry to hear that. It's 2:30am here and I'm snuggly tucked away in bed. I may be doing so later today (ie after I've slept) so if you catch me then I'll be sure to give you one. However, right now, I've worked all night and I've already been fighting off a cold so not in the best position to do so. Sincerely sorry anon.
>>18113020
Too true too true. However, I do find /X/ does have a good deal of knowledge in other fields too, so it would come to no surprise when little side-topics like this sprout up.

Good luck in your quest to muscle wizardry anon! I'm right there with ya
>>
>>18113033

It's ok, I hope you get better, sleep well brother.
>>
>>18113016
163cm 62kg
>>
>>18113048
1200 sedentary
>>
>>18113046
Thanks anon. If I can stop coughing I'll get there
>>18113048
You're looking at around 1100cal per day; you'll lose about 2kg a month so about 6 months and you should hit your goal weight.
>>
>>18113086
Whoops. Forgot my trip.

Also, if you're doing cardio don't forget you should eat to accomodate for that also; it's great to do, but don't burn the candle at both ends. Doesn't need to be much, but say you burn and extra 500cal a day in cardio, feel free to use 1-200 on a treat or to make a meal a little bit bigger (a cup of rice is around 150ish cals).
>>
File: heriophant.png (227KB, 281x500px) Image search: [Google]
heriophant.png
227KB, 281x500px
Anyone interested in trading readings?
>>
>>18113000
You make it really hard for us not to crush on you.
post abs pls
>>
>>18113098
>>18113017

Please, I beg you.
>>
>>18113102

Alright doing it.
>>
>>18113085
>>18113086
Im aiming at 1k-1,1k a day, thank you :3
>>
>>18113096
I am studying in carribean, not much equipment or time, how do I gain muscle mass?

All I have for dinner is rice and turkey bacon

What exercises will give me muscle without equipment?

I am 5'10 male and about 95 kgs
>>
>>18113098
watchu needddd
>>
>>18113098
Hey new help, thanks for giving me the reading last time; I'm assuming your the anon from the other thread who uses Unknown Wild? Serendipitously enough, your deck immediately jumped out at my brother and so I'm ordering it for him tomorrow.
>>18113100
Pfffftt I'm nothing special anon, hardly worth having a crush on.
>post abs pls
>is winter in Aus so been bulking
>moved house so haven't been able to get to gym set in a while
>have a cold
>feeling icky, doughy and ugly
M-maybe next time.
>>
>>18113098
i can do one card read if you want, ask and you shall get...

in exchange i wanna know if I will be a successful surgeon? I am in first year of med school Just completed first week actually
>>
>>18113098
Right here, lad. What's your query?
>>
>>18113109
Sounds good darling. Can wait to see your sexy ass come December; you've got this!
>>18113112
What do you eat for the rest of the day.
To gain muscle you'll want to eat at a surplus, maybe 2-300cal over TDEE.
>5'10 95kgs
I'm 7kgs lighter and 5" taller anon and I'm still got quite some chub. What's your body fat %? Without assuming too much, I'd say do a cut; reduce calorie intake, do cardio. Once you get into a routine you can mix in calisthenics for some strength gains while you continue to cut.
>>
>>18113136
What is your tdee?
>>
>>18113154
Around 3000cal a day. But keep in mind I also work 4 days a week, gym 3, train martial arts 4, and then still cardio, walk dog, etc so always doing something.
>>
>>18113179
Are you serious mine is literally like 1400 or I gain weight the pleasure of being a midgit includes having no calories and guys under 18 hitting on u its gross
>>
>>18113017

>Four of Swords
>Three of Swords
>Queen of Wands Reversed
>Seven of Pentacles Reverse

>Significant: Ace of Pentacles

I must admit, even though the spread seems like it should be pretty easy to read, i am having a hard time doing so. There is either more than one issue or your explanation (of the query) is somewhat off.

At first we have the Four of Swords, is a weird card for someone having a bad day, it indicates a moment of rest and reflection, however it does implies the calm before the storm.

Alternatively it could be indicating that you are currently looking for council, probably related to someone from your past. (Like an old friend or a family member)

Moving on, we meet the Three of Swords as a challenge. Not a good card indeed, Be careful of betrayals on the upcoming months. This card next to the Four of Swords heavily advises to keep your ideas to yourself, since sharing them will do no good. This might be related to releasing someone from your life, however i am not sure about the last part.

Alternatively it could be referring to medical procedures that are complicating your life right now or in the near future.

The Queen of Wands reversed... seems that indeed this issues are related to someone else. Be careful of someone acting moody, someone (probably a woman) could be manipulating you.

Alternatively someone (could be you) might be acting in an unreasonable way, if this is the case, try giving them some space rather than trying to make them feel better.

If nothing changes you will find yourself in an undesired situation. Ready to give up on some project that you have been working for some time or focusing on wrong priorities.

Overall an odd reading for me but i hope it shared some light your way.

Hope it helped
>>
>>18113191
Welcome to the wonderful world of being female and short; my ex would whine incessantly about how unfair it was that I could eat more than double her TDEE and still lose weight Kek.
Feels good being male and tall <3
>guys under 18 hitting on you
Kekaronni and cheese. That's hilarious. I could only imagine the awkwardness. I had a similar experience at my branch; one of my students is like 5'1" and I thought her 14-15, when she was actually 19; I did my as per usual oh so smooth reaction and blurted out "y-you're legal?!?"
>>
Hope you guys dont mind me asking for various opinions about the same query.

>>18113114

I want to know if i should start working for an specific project and if i do, should i do it alone or contact some friends in a similar situation.

Sorry i dont want to be more specific than that. Need any other info m8?

>>18113116

Howdy Empath!

>I'm assuming your the anon from the other thread who uses Unknown Wild

Nope, i just save cards i like and your brother has fine taste btw :)

>>18113118

Sure, my query is on top of this post. Give me a sec and ill give you the reading.

>>18113134

Hey! the query is at the top of the post, thanks!
>>
>>18113200

Fuck. To be honest it is scaring me a lot more than expected. It doesnt relate to my situation right now at all. But if that's the future I'm scared to death. I really belive I might end uo commiting suicide, this is too much and I can take it anymore. Thanks for the help.
>>
>>18113118

>Two of Pentacles
>Eight of Cups
>The World

Definitely bro. Needless to say the journey will not be easy and you might have to leave things (perhaps it refers to moving away) in order to archive it but you will indeed archive what you expect.

Hope it helped.
>>
File: Skull-Face.png (272KB, 549x521px) Image search: [Google]
Skull-Face.png
272KB, 549x521px
>>18112352
Im my lowest moment i always find myself identyfing with pic related.
Im edgy from time to time, introverted, shy, depressed or worried most of the time, i worry a lot about my future and imagine different outcomes.
Will i start what i want? Will the results be good?
>>
>>18113216
I pulled 4 of Swords on what's best for your well being.

You may want to rest on this one and let whatever happens happen.
>>
>>18113216
Five of pents and the fourthh
Yes bu it will be hard at first,, follwed by long term gain.contact the friends for help mak it easier on you

What wil happen wiffh my crush next time we see eachpther?
>>
>>18113205
Are you a trainer?
>>
>>18112310

Jesus, that looks good. Thanks. You seem to know your stuff. Are you a draughtsman too anon?
>>
>>18113298

>Six of Wands
>The Magician

Seems good in my opinion. Some form of recognition will be presented in a good way.

I would add that you should take advantage of the momentum, overall seems positive so go for it. However there is also a reminder that you are in a good path but not there yet. Keep walking.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>18113216
Pick a number between 0 and 3, I'm doing lyricmancy.
>>
>>18113415

Thanks! I chose 3
>>
>>18113426
The song I was drawn to was r.e.l - plateau.

"Its getting time to let go, time is slipping away times slipping away "

You need to answer that question yourself. Is it worth it? This project will take a lot of time and effort on your end, which will cause you to neglect something else. I'd definitely ask your friends for help. Decide where your priorities lie. This won't be easy on you either way and will be pretty tiring if you don't recieve help.

My query is a love reading for this month please.
>>
Who do I ask around here to check on me if I'm cursed?
>>
>>18113445

>Nine of Cups
>Ten of Wands
>Six of swords Reversed
>Star Reversed

Are you already in a relationship? There are issues right now, something on the line of you not noticing something good.

In my opinion this could go both ways. If you are indeed at a relationship (or just broke up), there might be some issues this month that would be better handled if you let them ''rest''. Dont over-complicate them.

If you are not in a relationship, then there might be a potential candidate that you are not paying attention too. I would be inclined to believe that you already met him/her.

In fact, i think that you have been invited to a date or a reunion of some sort, if this is the case, try not to attend (this month) since luck is not currently at your favor.

If you feel you need to attend, avoid over drinking.

Hope it helped
>>
>>18113502
Sup senpai, can you check me up? >>18113465
>>
>>18113216
Hey lad, sorry for the wait. This project of yours could definitely benefit from some cooperation. You should have someone who has a complementing energy or skill set to yours. I could go into what I saw, but it wouldn't really help you and would take forever for me to explain anyway.
>>
>>18113513

Don't really know how senpai
>>
>>18113465
First ask yourself if you're cursed, you know yourself better than anyone else.
>>
>>18113537
Well what kind of info do you need? My sign and age? Initials?

>>18113540
I never really believed in magic or the supernatural to be honest family. Something someone said and certain events are starting to have me doubt my disbelief. I still find it extremely hard, if not impossible to believe.
>>
>>18113502
I'm single. Thank you. You are a very good tarot reader and I like how you interpret your cards. Can I ask which card says date and which one says over drinking? I have a low tolerance so for me over drinking is literally a non alcoholic beer. And bad luck is star reversed right?
>>
>>18113540
Sometimes if someone tells you that you are cursed you may believe it and become anxious and then it starts to become a self fulfilling prophecy.
>>
>>18113549
>>18113543
Meant for you sorry.
>>
>>18113532

Thanks friend.

The thing with my friends is that they are doing a similar project of their own but I was never invited to partake.

I think I could be included if I asked, but I am not sure they are... "At my level" (not bragging) and even if they were, they probably have a different view of the situation.

But enough of me, what is your query? Or you don't have one?

Thanks again!
>>
>>18113116
>inb4 your abs are 2sexy4div and we can't handle the spaghetti spilling
>>
>>18113548

Some times I draw one or two extra cards to gain more info of one card in the spread. However since this are only to clarify cards I rarely post them.

In your case Three of Cups Reversed was a clarifier to Star and Five of Pentacles to nine of Cups.

Luck was indeed star by the way and drinking was the three of cups.

Hope it helped, and thanks for the reading! It matches what I have gotten so far.
>>
>>18113543

As i said m8 i am not the right person to check if you have been cursen. Sorry
>>
>>18113582
I have a lot of school stuff this month so this really makes sense. You are very talented. Thanks again!
>>
>>18113327
At the moment, no, by I am accredited and did my PT course.
>>18113572
Kek so cute.
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 461x707px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 461x707px
>>18112352
I like to brutally honest at times, I will help others if they ask for it, lately feeling confused and sad. I like a lot of things like meditation, playing vidya, and writing.

Query: What am I doing wrong with my life and how can I make myself feel better again to achieve my goals?
>>
File: Griffith.png (2MB, 2506x1800px) Image search: [Google]
Griffith.png
2MB, 2506x1800px
>>18112352

I can be rather outgoing if I choose to be. Most of the time I am aloof and isolated, always thinking, always about one thing in particular. People say I can be charming and funny, but I honestly think it's a guise I just put on to be accepted by the world.

What must I do to obtain what I seek?
>>
female
General love reading.
Very single, own a cat.
>>
>>18113559
The point isn't to have someone who has similar skills; the point is to have someone who makes up for your weaknesses.

Well, you've read a relationship spread like a boss for me in the past. I'd like one again, thanks.
>>
That method, posted in the OP, appears to be a form of aichmomancy or acultomancy. This method is one of my favorites.

Easy to perform; but difficult to master - sometimes diviners would use specialized mats or cloths to toss the needles/sticks on. These platforms would convey different answers or aspects of life depicted, to aid in readings.
>>
>>18113899
are you doing readings Hijinks?
>>
>>18113920
>Hijinks
>doing readings
toplel
>>
>>18113920
Oh Anon Hijinks doesn't do readings anymore, silly.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-10-18-01-43.png (4MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-10-18-01-43.png
4MB, 1440x2560px
>>18113768

Ok this is the spread. I will post my interpretation on the next post.

>Someone who makes up for my weaknesses

Well said. I guess pride was blinding me a little. I still think I would do better alone but I am not sure have the time or resources.

I guess I should talk to them and see what they actually want to do. If i feel we are on the same page, I will ask to join them. If not I would rather not even involve.

Both ways come with their own issues but that's life. Thanks for the advice.
>>
Does anyone know of a deck where the Lovers card isn't a man and a woman?

t. fag
>>
File: maxresdefault-4.jpg (198KB, 3000x1688px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-4.jpg
198KB, 3000x1688px
>>18114008

Ask on Tumblr my degenerate friend :^)
>>
File: space-008.jpg (182KB, 1240x826px) Image search: [Google]
space-008.jpg
182KB, 1240x826px
Are there people still here?
I may practice scrying soon.
Since this place seems to be dead again, I don't see the harm in practicing.
I'll be ready in about 10 mins saying information that i'll need for questions and stuff like that.
>>
>>18114053
What kind of queries would you like to practice?
>>
>>18114057
I suppose we'll find out what I am comfortable with as I go.
I kinda don't feel comfortable about scrying for a future lover or some shit like that.
Usually stuff like that ends up being a cluster fuck.
>>
>>18114053

I would love to get a reading but

>Since this place seems to be dead again

Dead on readers, not on querents. If you are not expecting to get a lot of replies, you will be surprised.
>>
Alright.
Don't ask me what your future lover looks like.
Don't ask a same or similar question that you've had someone else answer you for, even if it's a different method like tarot.
It fucks with stuff.
I don't scry other people without their permission so don't ask me to look into other's lives.
I'll tell you guys what I see.
Also take things lightly as i'm practicing, you guys are cool. I don't want any of you getting hurt.
>Age
>General Physical Appearance
>Query
Feed back is appreciated. Hopefully we all gain something good today from this.
>>
>>18114121
Fuck I also forgot to say I need.
>Gender
>>
>>18114104
Hm well then

New rune reader looking for practice
Feedback is appreciated
>>
>>18114121
blonde, blue eyed, female, glasses, short
Will I get a job anytime soon?
>>
>>18114134
I see you talking to someone at an interview and walking outside on a sidewalk with a business suit.
>>
>>18114121
22 male
Dark hair , average height , beard

What would happen if I leave everything behind and pursue my dreams?
>>
>>18114152
I see you arguing with people at a dinner table.
It seems that this may bring problems with family, and perhaps you will lack people supporting you.
>>
>>18114121

Female
5"6 a bit overweight

When will I find love?
>>
>>18114167
Would I succeed?
>>
File: lovers_lg[1].jpg (47KB, 285x394px) Image search: [Google]
lovers_lg[1].jpg
47KB, 285x394px
>>18114008
Mine are trees <3
>>
>>18114177
>still single at 29
>overweight
>>
>>18114177
I see snow. Maybe sometime around December?
I don't work well with when questions.
>>
>>18114144
Wow thats really cool. Hope I got it :D
Thank you for the read!
>>
>>18114181
I don't know. Sorry.
>>
>>18114188

Can you see what type of guy he is?
>>
>>18114199
No. I just saw snow.
>>
>>18114121
>20
>brown hair, brown eyes. Not White, but not that that much of a mixed. Big nose. Thin.
Likes to wear collars or bracelets that have good and deep meaning, usually gifts. Some people say I am good-looking, but I don't believe in them. However, everyone knows that my glance is intriguing. Got some girls because of it.

Two queries actually, if that is possible. If not, the second one please. :)

>Should I start divining again?

>How can I find this thing I am looking for?

Thanks in advance!!!
>>
>>18114185
Haha, yes, I have issues.
Was I'll, put on weight, it's coming off pretty fast though :-) Cheeky!
>>
>>18114194
No problem

Thank you so much
>>
>>18114200

Will it be real love and last?
>>
>>18114201
I see you in what seems to be a park or forest.
You're standing on a path or walkway.
A girl comes into view and smiles and holds your hand.
You're walking down the path and out of sight into the horizon.
It seems like someone may have to help you or guide you to find what you are looking for.
>>
>>18114121
>21
>average height, average build shoulders broader but it's bones not muscle,short hair
>What's the answer to getting my mental ready and having it harmonize with my physical, I feel like I'm missing a big part of the puzzle
>>
>>18114207
Absolutely no idea. I just saw snow.
Maybe look up symbolism for it or something.
No idea for anything else except that I saw snow.
>>
Hello
new rune reader
Feedback is appreciated
>>
>>18113970

Alright lets start with you.

On a conscious level you seem to be restlessly looking for a sign. Coming from you this could be related to divination itself or just in a more mundane sense of the term.

In an emotional level you are torn between logic and emotion. Which it could also be inferred by getting swords on emotions and cups on conscious. Sadly, this could mean that you are using your emotions to block a painful truth.

The mix of this two cards could be advising you to distance yourself of this issue for some time in order to put emotions with emotions and logic with logic.

On your behavior we get an odd card. The three of Cups might inform me that you have recently contact her and that both of you are at least on good terms (in conduct at least).

Alternatively could be speaking of rituals, and since its you, is an actual possibility.

Now lets stalk about her.

On a conscious level she might be being overrun by emotions. Again we have cups in consciousness and logic thinking in emotions, however in her case is different. She might be thinking that you are using emotions to gain control over her or strangely it could be vise versa.

The emperor could be an indicator of how she feels about you. If this is the case, she have a pretty strong feeling of you, she might see you as a father potential or simply as someone really masculine. Strong sexual attraction perhaps.

Alternatively, she might actually just feel about you as a father figure. Someone to whom she can open herself.

On behavior, she seems pretty content or at least behaves that way, She could be acting a bit cocky about this situation. She might be hosting a party that you will attend soon. This could be related to your behavior card.

(2/3)
>>
>>18114222
>>18114121
Also male
>>
>>18114218
Thank you kindly! Have a nice evening!
>>
>>18114223

Ok, will do. Thank you.
>>
>>18114222
I see what seems to be a young man laying down on a path sweating and panting, exhausted.
I see an old man with a walking stick look at you with concern and then walk past you.
Perhaps you a putting yourself at much higher expectations and should take things slower.
Either that or you find the answer from someone wiser and decide to follow them.
That's my perspective from what I saw.
Good luck.
>>
>>18114226
Ok ok

Male
Future love reading

Thank you
>>
>>18113970

And finally lets talk about the relationship itself. The Death seems actually a positive card for this spread. Leads me to believe future strong changes on your relationship and since the rest of the spread seems pretty decent, i will say this is a positive change... however i am not sure

Have a good feeling about this. Hope it helped and good luck m8

would like whatever feedback you can give, to see how on or off i was. If you dont mind ofcurse.
>>
>>18114232
Does that make sense at all?I seemed to be surprised to see that.
>>18114226
You can do generals with runes right? What do you see for me?
>>
>>18114240
It kinda does. I am looking for my wallet, and it be lost in my Garden, now that I think of it. The girl must be my gf.
And sorry I didn't give you a feedback.
>>
>>18114226
male
general read pls
>>
>>18114242
it may be*.
Its big, btw. Should be that park you saw.
>>
>>18114237
Isa Mannaz Ingwaz
It looks like you will find love.
But I would look up the meanings for yourself
>>
>>18114226
HI there! How are you?
What info do you need?

Can you read about when could I start diving again?
Thanks a lot!
>>
>>18114242
Losing your wallet sucks ass. I hope you find it man. I'd be freaking out kinda.
>>
>>18114249
>>18114226
Can you read about when could I start divining*** again?
sorry for the error.

>>18114252
Yes. I kinda am. Can't drive, and I live way too far from everything.
>>
>>18114240
Mannaz Jera Gebo
I'm not sure what it means but it doesn't look like anything bad
>>
>>18114256
can I interpret it and ask you if it looks correct?
>>
>>18114226
Male
Future reading for this month
>>
>>18114243
Ansuz, Jera, Reverse Wunjo
Your going to have a sorrowful future
Sorry.
>>
>>18114263
Sure
>>
>>18114249
I'm don't know how to do whens, Sorry
>>
>>18114121
Glasses, shoulder length curly dark brown hair, dark brown eyes
Should I seek compromise or find another way?
>>
Thanks for letting me practice guys. I'm getting off now.
>>
>>18114274
Rather, I don't know if I can do whens
>>
>>18114269
Thanks a lot for the runes man.

I assume they should be read as a whole, and not individually.

Mannaz, Jera, Gebo

It seems that you are going to "prosper" when relating with other people. You will find yourself more complete around others, and start to learn or get something from the company itself.

But it's not an emotional gain or something like that. Should be an idea, or finding a new skill.
Are a salesman by any chance?

>>18114284
G, does everything seems alright for you?
>>
>>18114278
Bye, man. Thanks for the Reading.
>>
>>18114288
It goes past present future but it does look like you get the meanings
>>
>>18114284
You can just draw the runes if you wish, or try to do whens now. You are practicing, its ok to try new things. :)
>>
>>18114299
I'll try.
>>
>>18114226

Female
Love reading please.
>>
>>18114299
Gebo, Ingwaz, Ansuz
I'm not sure what it means for your question but then again I just started
>>
>>18114227
>>18114238
>restlessly looking for a sign
Yup

>you are torn between logic and emotion
Yes. Head says to stay away, heart tells my head to go fuck itself.

>this could mean that you are using your emotions to block a painful truth
It's either this or me reevaluating what I think is important. It can be hard to tell, for the capacity for self-delusion in these things is immense.

>distance yourself of this issue for some time
Not the worst of advice.

>you have recently contact her and that both of you are at least on good terms
We've been in regular contact for some time and on very good terms.

>rituals
Nah, nothing relating to her

>On a conscious level she might be being overrun by emotions.
Makes sense

>She might be thinking that you are using emotions to gain control over her
I'm not sure why she would think that. There's nothing really material she could offer me; only emotional.

>she have a pretty strong feeling of you
Possible, hard to confirm

>she might see you as a father potential
>someone really masculine
These make sense

>Strong sexual attraction perhaps
Once upon a time

>father figure
That is entirely possible, unfortunately

>she seems pretty content
She does

>She might be hosting a party that you will attend soon
Nope

Thanks for the reading; I hope my feedback was helpful. I'll see about those changes coming up.
>>
>>18114226
Female
love reading please
>>
>>18114311
Reverse Thurisaz, Reverse Ehwaz, Nauthiz
Just be patient and it will work out
>>
>>18114330
Definitely helpful

Thanks.
>>
>>18114226
>18114226
what will happen between me and my love interest if anything
>>
>>18114318
Thanks a lot for the runes. It didn't told me when, but I do know that now is not the time. Your runes helped me more than you think.
>>
>>18114226
>>18114265
can i have a love reading instead?
>>
>>18114226

Female
When will I find love?
>>
>>18114344
we found love in a hopeless place
we found love in /div/
>>
>>18114340
Reverse Raidho, Reverse Ehwaz, Jera
Keep putting effort in and it should go well
>>
>>18114346
If I set up a matchmaking service here and charged all of you, I'd make a killing.
>>
>>18114344
Reverse Ehwaz, Raidho, reverse Thurisaz
Be careful, the one you are looking for may not be as great as you think
>>
>>18114226
What will happen next time we are around each other?
>>
>>18114342
Reverse Nauthiz, Ingwaz, Reverse Ehwaz
Sorry but it doesn't look like you'll find love for awhile
>>
>>18114226
Male
General reading please
>>
>>18114354
I think most people want IRL love though. From my experience with LDR I never want to do it again.
>>
>>18114332
>>18114226
why skipperd?
>>
>Male
>Cancer

If anyone is willing to take on this, its a pretty unusual query, and even if it seems, it is not actually love related.

I am inclined to propose a woman a very... controversial thing. Its sex related, but also a taboo. Mind you, it would not hurt anybody but most people are not as open minded as me.

Should i? how would it go and how would she take it? even tough we dont have a romantic relationship AT ALL, i care for her enough to be worried about.... its a BIG ''issue'' for most people.

HELP
E
L
P

>Airquering on /div/

I know who am i kidding...
>>
I'm tired and need to stop, thanks for the questions everyone.
>>
>>18114381
I'll respond if you tell me what it is.
>>
>>18114354
I've thought about this too anon; /div/ matchmaking sounds like it could help a lot of people
>>
>>18114245
Thank you so much

I hope you're right.
>>
Yes.
>>
>>18114387

It would start a shitshow here, i just know it... i rather not do it... but what the heck.

Incest, thats all i will say...

>tfw you are just an random anon and will not give me any reading

feelsbadman
>>
>>18114395
Wut?
>>
>>18114403
I'm not a random anon, but if you want a reading you have to tell me what it is.
>>
>>18114226
I'll scry for you.
Mind doing a reading for what would happen if I went to this party tonight?
>>
This question goes for everyone by the way. I'll scry for you if you do a reading on this.
>>
>>18114422
This is weird.. I think you will see an ex you haven't talked to in a while, or someone you are really compatible with that you were once in a strong partnership with. I don't think it ended quite well, but you will most likely get laid.
>>
>>18114413
I don't know.. Use a trip to see if you truly are a /div/ reader
>>
>>18114433
What do you mean it won't end well? Getting laid sounds good. I've never really gone out with anyone.
Thanks man. Got any querys?
>>
>>18114408
mind reading this, positive energy in advance.
>>
>>18114442
I have no idea what you're talking about, but I'm intrigued, and I might read it if it interests me enough. What are you talking about, and what is your query?

>>18114435
I'm not that anon, but not all of us use a trip. Staying anon is the best way to avoid being dragged into the bullshit drama the assholes here stir up.
>>
>>18114437
One night stand then. You will both be very good for eachother though.

I really like someone, will anything love related happen between us?
>>
>>18114460
I see an attractive mermaid looking at me intently, next to the seashore.
I think she likes you.
Did you do tarot? How are you sure about this? This is exciting.
>>
File: d60.gif (2MB, 280x182px) Image search: [Google]
d60.gif
2MB, 280x182px
>>18114413
>>18114454

Sex with my mom
>>
>>18114469
I got the two of cups clarified by the hermit and three of swords, and then the other time I got the King of Pentacles and the Lovers

is it just staring and nothing happen? :\
>>
>>18114496
She was smiling at you and looking at you in a sexual way.
>>
>>18114226
Can you do reading for me? Thanks
Male. General Read
>>
can someone do a general for me?
>>
>>18114532
I see a women looking at a mountain intently.
Looks like you're getting ready to work hard at something.
>>
>everyone is busy so they ignore you and no readings in 4 consecutive generals.
>>
>>18114422
3 of Cups
It's a nice time with friends. You will enjoy yourself a lot and talk to a lot of people.

What will happen in the next few months with the guy I like?
>>
>>18114550
>he probably air-queried
>>
>>18114559
nope just replied late
>>
>>18114558
I see someones hand getting the guys attention by pulling on his arm. I think it's yours.
Seems like you might have to make a move on him?
>>
>>18114395
I'll take "Do You Still Love Me" for 500
>>
File: dwadt.gif (548KB, 255x184px) Image search: [Google]
dwadt.gif
548KB, 255x184px
I knew I was being lied...
>>
>>18114564
Whom did you query and with what?
>>
>>18114567
I meant to say between. Shit. Thank you.
>>
>>18114579
nah.
too late now
>>
Is this worth salvaging?

Female
Cancer
>>
>>18114454
Straight up energy is the topic, sense of self is the question.
>>
File: images.jpg (18KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
18KB, 300x168px
I'm sure this is asked a lot, but I could anyone do a reading for me? Specifically, romanticly?

I'm not sure if names really help? But it'd be for,

>William

>Ayla

If anyone is willing thank you genuinely. I really, really appreciate it.
>>
>>18114550
just keep trying for a read, but don't try guilt tactics like that. maybe at this current time you aren't supposed to receive the advice. you've got this. take deep breaths. be patient.
>>
>>18114687
i keep waiting for it because if i force it ill probably get a bullshit answer
>>
>>18114420
Context: A good decision. Could mean this is a good decision or just that you want to know if it is.

Past: Loyalty. Maybe a long-term relationship or a trusted friend.

Present: A funeral or coffin. Perhaps something needs to be put to rest and you need to move on.

Future: Good news from a young man or girl. Or just a girl without any implications of news.

Either way, if you're looking to meet women and/or have a good time, this party seems like a good idea. Who knows? It might help you move on from whatever memories have been haunting you too. The past is a good place to visit, but a terrible place to live.

---

Okay, so I admire the shit out of scrying, but have never been able to do it myself. I would really love a relationship reading. I've been single for over a year. I'm plenty social and all, but haven't clicked with anybody just yet. Will I meet a potential romantic partner soon, and what will she be like? (Please filter for women; I'm sexually attracted to both men and women but I only date women because I have some trust issues regarding men.) If it matters, I'm a dude.
>>
Anyone available for a reading?
>>
Anyone on /div/ play vidya?
>>
>>18114791
Yo right here anon!
>>
>>18114825
>>18114825
im NA
>>
>>18114743
Also requesting a reading. Need some advice.
>>
Can I get a reading?

I'm 31 years old, marriage is shaky but we are both committed, she has health problems I won't get into. I have two children, my son is 9 and has severe autism (doesn't speak, wears diapers), my daughter is half a year old and is the highlight of my life right now. I work IT and it's very stressful, but it's also my dream job in a way. I feel like I'm trying to keep too many plates spinning at once and am often very stressed.
>>
>>18114855
NA? I'm not following
>>
Can I get a reading too?

Nick
Gemini

I've been feeling down lately, I feel like my life is a drag and I can feel the world collapsing around me.

What is my destiny? Will I be an important figure in history?

The most important question I have is, where do I look to get on the right path in my life?
>>
Can someone read me please?

I'm 31, tall, blue eyes, blonde hair.

Im a doctor, dissatisfied with my job and dissatisfied with my current relationship.

What does life have in store for me? Will i ever find spiritual fulfillment and happiness?
>>
This is a nice general.
>>
>>18114895
Why are you dissatisfied?
>>
anyone want to trade
>>
>>18114979
Scryer here. I need a query and relevant genders. Also let me know what you read and what kind of queries.
>>
>>18114991
Not that anon, but I read playing cards and will take most any kind of query. Your (self-identified) gender is the only other thing I need.

I asked my query to someone else in this thread already but was too late, apparently, so I'll copy/paste it to you.

>Okay, so I admire the shit out of scrying, but have never been able to do it myself. I would really love a relationship reading. I've been single for over a year. I'm plenty social and all, but haven't clicked with anybody just yet. Will I meet a potential romantic partner soon, and what will she be like? (Please filter for women; I'm sexually attracted to both men and women but I only date women because I have some trust issues regarding men.) If it matters, I'm a dude.
>>
Air query
What does he thinks about me?
>>
>>18114991
tarot
female
how will it go?
>>
>>18115012
I can't read timelines at all, even with my cards, but I can give you a description. She appears to be mid to late 20s, light brown hair that varies in shades. I see her walking down a sidewalk carrying a red purse square in shape. It's day time, apparently the afternoon. There are shops on the side. She'll smile at you, but she doesn't give you too much else to work with.

I'm male, and I'd like to know what comes next with respect to a certain situation that is causing me a bit of doubt and anxiety.
>>
I'll be doing a little bit of readings for the next whenever. I may skip you and I may just stop without warning. That being said, taking queries.

>>18115053
Knight of cups, 9 of disks, and 10 of cups.
He seems to think well of you.
>>
>>18115092
do you do generals?
>>
>>18115092
Love reading for next week.
>>
>>18115072
Works for me. Is she pretty? Can you give me a rough idea of her face shape or build? Glasses or no? (I'm trying to see if it's anybody I already know or not).

As for you, the context seems to be related to someone you fear, someone you hate, or someone for whom you had strong love that has turned painful.

Past: Something was given, perhaps irresponsibly. You may have been the giver or the recipient.

Present: A major change. Possibly a shocking, sudden one that upsets you at the moment.

Future: Idle chatter or gossip. It may be good news, but it isn't particularly meaningful to the person speaking it, or else they may have thought to hold their tongue.

My advice? Think before you speak. Do that, and I can see good things in your future. Possibly in the form of someone flirting with you leading to a deep emotional connection. Either way, keep things light for right now; don't spill your guts to everyone who'll listen.
>>
>>18115092
General reading please?
>>
>>18115092
Love reading for the rest of the year
>>
>>18114887
some one please do a reading for me
>>
>>18115099
Not really. I mean, I can pull cards, and tell you what those cards mean by themselves, but I much prefer to have a direction to apply their meaning to.

I mean, take the post 3 above yours, asking someone else a question "How will it go?" I may ask the cards, but ask with the intention of her life for the next month, or something like that. But she was referring to something like a divorce. So even though left vague, my question to the cards is still different than how she meant.

>>18115102
>>18115112
>>18115115
See above, I guess I should have specified what "query" is. "Love reading" isn't a question or query.
>>
>>18115092

what do you see happening in my love life next week?
>>
>>18115092
A future reading?
Please
>>
>>18115121
ok then
give me some advice towards happiness
>>
>>18115092
Doees anyone that I like like me back?
>>
>>18115092
How will my relationship with my friend G develop? Thank you.
>>
>>18115092
Whoa dang, you sure got a long line fast. Sure hope there's room for one more.

I just wanna know if I have a romantic future with L. I really like them a lot, they're always so nice to me and we have so much fun together. I wouldn't mind going out, but I don't want to risk ruining our friendship, because that's something that's really important to me.
>>
>>18115092
Are my highschool friends (other than M) ever going to contact me?
>>
>>18115092
What am I doing wrong with my life and how can I achieve my goals again?
>>
>>18115121
Will i get the chance of meeting the person i have in mind? How will it go?
>>
I'd like a reading from anyone or multiple people if possible.
It's work/career related and pretty simple.

I'd like to know why my personal and work related projects never get finished, they never develop into something solid. I work very hard and have even been called a workaholic, but sometimes for random reasons my projects go downhill or get denied.

My info
>name is Rei, I'm a libra
>fav color is yellow, mood song would be "Cheap Thrills" by Sia
Thank you.
>>
>>18115166
Is this the "will I meet the lead singer from my favorite band" query kek
>>
>>18114887
Where do you look? Inward, of course, but beyond that, it depends on what you want. You're a man wandering down a street, and you see a few scraps of green paper, and a hamburger. The hamburger is more immediate, but the money may let you buy more than one hamburger, yeah? But you won't know that if you don't know the value of the paper.

You can have something great in front of you, but if you don't recognize the value, then will you reach out and grab a hold of it? Life is moving at its own pace, you have time to ascertain the value of things for yourself, but... I don't know. I think any more than this will start to detract from my point.

>>18115128
Death, the emperor, and princess of cups.
Death represents change, and the emperor represents stability. Princess of cups represents intuition, fantasy, exploring an inner world, etc.

In short: I don't know with this kind of a spread.

>>18115166
Prince of swords, Queen of swords, the hanged man, and 9 of cups.

The short version is I believe yes, and well.
The slightly longer version is that, to me, the queen of swords has come to mean something on the more impulsive side. But still yes, its just more a commentary on the "how" part of yes to me.

>>18115158
A friendship should not be rocked by asking them on a date. They may say now, you accept it, things will be weird for a while, but they should settle back down.
That being said, 5 of swords and the magus. Defeat, and also the ability to pave your own path.
>in other words -shrug-
>>
My name is Damien I just want to know my future or love life future

Thank you
>>
>>18115068
>>18114991
oh sorry, all kind of quereies
>>
>>18115182
Somebody's telling you little lies that keep you happy. Unfortunately, they may also be at the heart of your problem. Getting to the root of it may mean leaving a place where you feel happy and appreciated, but if you think about it and really are honest with yourself, a path will become clear. The nice thing is, once you start walking it, you'll be more and more certain it's the right one, culminating in you not only accomplishing more, and not only finding a greater sense of purpose, but coming to a deeper understanding of yourself.
>>
>>18115142
Yes.

>>18115143
The Hermit, and 2 of disks, change.
I'm sure it can get better, its just right now it seems that things seem off.

>>18115139
Can you define happiness, firstly? Some find joy in having a family, whereas others would feel tied down by the responsibility, and feel the urge to travel. Others still simply want to seclude themselves away from people and live a nice quiet life, and others more feel the deep seated desire to surround themselves with others.

By and large though, if you're not good where you're at, then change where you're at. Make some new habits, new hobbies, etc. If you're not happy where you're at, then you know where you're unhappy, now move away from that. Maybe the next place is warmer, maybe its colder. Adjust your heading and continue.

>>18115132
The Hermit, 7 of swords, Queen of Wands.
>>
>>18115092
Will Shilo be at this years work conference?
>>
>>18115139
>>18115219
i want to have something to be happy about, like a relationship, money, power, etc.
to feel like im "winning" something
im depressed basically
>>
>>18115219

What's the next important step in my life?

I'm this guy btw
>>18115112
>>
>>18115227
Are you a man or a woman?
>>
>>18115132
>>18115219
What does it mean?
>>
>>18115227
"Winning" implies a competition of sorts, friend. It's the other side of the coin to losing.

Take a walk in a park, enjoy the serenity, smell the flowers, be at peace and clear your mind. You have everything you need to feel happiness already.
By placing the "source" of your happiness outside of yourself, is it any wonder you don't feel happy? Whatever it is that feel happy about, is external. Outside of you. And so when it feels threatened there goes any sense of stability or peace you had. Makes sense?
>>
File: 1404876110762.jpg (21KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
1404876110762.jpg
21KB, 224x225px
>>18115235
man
>>18115246
>"Winning" implies a competition of sorts, friend. It's the other side of the coin to losing.

of course, almost everything in life is a competition. I had to compete to get into my university, my decide to hang out with me instead of other friends or staying home
i need to be on top percentile to get scholarships, i will need to compete to get a job or perphaps to make a company.
i would need to compete with others to get love.
inshort anything controlled by supply and demand may be considered a competition

being happy on internal factors would be ideal, but i just cant.
it feels wrong when i see a dipshit with a girlfriend and i just cant
>>
>>18115189
Thanks. kinda confusing, but thanks.
>>
>>18115286
Before I start, I want you to know this is actually what the cards say.

You need to understand and learn to like yourself. I know that sounds cliche and everything, but you need to feel like you DESERVE to be happy based on internal factors, whether you actually are or not.

Read the comic book "All-Star Superman" and get some fresh air and exercise.
>>
>>18115302
Could you do this one please? >>18115223

Thanks!
>>
>>18115328
I won't say "yes" but odds are good.
>>
>>18115092
should I just get a fwb
>>
>>18115335
Male

Should I just say 'fuck it' and go?
>>
>>18115335
Will I ever find love again?
>>
>>18115356
Yeah. You're likely to make a male friend with whom you'll have mutual respect and general warm regard without being blood brother tier friends or anything.
>>
>>18115361
I did a one-card reading and got the card that symbolizes weddings. So I'd say yes.

Done for the night. It's bedtime.
>>
File: magic_baphomet.png (109KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
magic_baphomet.png
109KB, 800x600px
>>18113930
>>18113944
H-hey, hey now! I may not divine much (if at all) here on /x/; but that doesn't mean I'm dead.

I can still offer divination help and spiritual insight.

When I'm good and ready, I'll perform readings; and it will be splendid.
>>
>>18115378
>spiritual insight
Stuff happened, got anxiety.
How would you recommend getting rid of it?
>>
>>18115378
>>18115378
am i suffering from mmanic depression? what is wrong with me? please help
>>
>>18115362
Thank you so much , have a great night.
>>
>>18115387
>Stuff happened
May I ask what?

>got anxiety
Without knowing what your circumstance is, if it's beyond your control, then you shouldn't feel anxious. I mean, you CAN; but how does acting this way help you in the long run?

If it IS something you can control, anxiety is just the precursor to discovery. Once your situation is over and the tension is released; what more could you be anxious about?

Don't lead yourself on a road of regrets, anxiety, and dread. Take your challenges head on. Do the best you can; and, even in failure, learn from your experiences. The more experience you obtain, the less fear and anxiety you will encounter - because you will know how to deal with these situations, as you already have before.

Knowledge is power and blah blah blah
>>
>>18115399
>suffering from mmanic depression?
Seek professional help. Talk to a therapist or seek counseling.

If you are filled with ruminating thoughts of suicide and helplessness - 4chan is probably not the most apt avenue for a cure or relief.
>>
File: 1469443876420.jpg (73KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1469443876420.jpg
73KB, 800x800px
I'll be here next thread for doing a few readings after I got a walk and drank my coffee. Someone start a new one already?
>>
>>18115417
>>18115378
Alright then... I suffered a few heartaches just because I'm a fool. I still can't forget about my crush even tho' it was unrequited and she was such a bitch about hurting me. My later relationships suffered this anxiety too. What do you suggest to fix my love life?
>>
File: 1463716567616.png (308KB, 500x403px) Image search: [Google]
1463716567616.png
308KB, 500x403px
>>18115484
Not the same anon btw, don't mind the extra post quoting.
>>
>>18115068
A bit vague for me. Can you try to rephrase?

>>18115103
It seems I didn't phrase the query terribly well. Thanks for trying anyway.
>>
NEW THREAD

>>18115570
>>18115570
>>18115570
>>
>>18115068
>>18115520
i am going to meet someone from my past soon, i am wondering how it will go and if it will bring any change
>>
>>18115686
I see leaves in a rainforest occlusive a clearing behind them. I see s man dressed in white from head to toe, including his face (think like ninjas or beekeepers).

There will be a lack of openness and honesty. I feel a certain silent tension will ensue, and it will be somewhat awkward. It doesn't seem like anything overtly cringey will occur, but there is a certain palpable distance and disconnect.

What kind of queries do you read best?
>>
>>18115739
love query
>>
>>18115751
Have a girl in mind. Thanks in advance
>>
>>18115768

present: 9 of swords
future: 4 of swords, 2 of cups

you will be together in the future but you need time to get some peace of mind first there is something making you very anxious which is not good and will inhibit you two from bieng together
Thread posts: 331
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.