[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need a palm reading

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Need one to find out why I have such a cursed life. Everything this year that's happened to me has been bad
>>
Everyone has had a bad year I think.
>>
Yeah this year is poo
>>
>>18113462
You sure? My gf of 3 years left me because she was using me as a side man for 5 months and didn't know it and then she's marrying the other guy after just 5 months. My dad went to jail for something he didn't do, I almost did too. My jobs this year have had management fuck me over on paychecks. I constantly feel like I want to die because holding on to living hasn't made it better.
>>
>>18113458
is that your hand? reading it i can tell you you're gay and you're gonna die soon :(
>>
>>18113480
I'll be back in a bit. Hope somebody can help me
>>
>>18113458
When I look at your hand, I see a faggot with AIDS.
>>
>>18113458

It says that you shouldnt masturbate 5 times a day
>>
>>18113613
Lol
>>
>>18113458
from my shitty instant palmreader book

thin and thick: let out those strongly improsoned emotions and say NO to those who put you down. stop letting others take advantage of you, even your friends. your pent up energies cause you to have a violent temper. when excited, you have ways of toning yourself down,, bottling up your feelings, coddling your hatred, which has spoiled your ability to enjoy life.

i am not sure about this one but your mars line sends a ray line parallel to your life line: a gentle person enters your life at an early age. this person is partially responsible for shaping your personality. you become sensitively aware of the precious gift of life. you strive to become peace-loving and compassionate, and with age you begin to take on a peaceful feeling inside

your head line is long: this denotes extreme economy due to reason and calculation. you search for the quickest and most efficient ways to get things done. You want to live forever. you like to do things as fast as possible. A tremendous intensity of character enables you to get what you set your heart on. Due to your intense need to be in control at all times you sometimes paralyze friendships.

head line is thickly developed: it is a sign of not applying your powers of cnocentration to their fullest. You do not lack potential, you merely lack organization. in trying to stablize your vacillating nature, you may choose to work things out physically. The physical you is stronger than the mental you. a robust, outdoor life is just what you need right now.

there is a deflection of your head line under saturn: your mental world is saturnian. you immerse yourself in books and reflections. your studies take you away from the everyday realities, which you view as glum and hopeless. You seek wisdom, and one day soon you will work out your own private happiness.

if you want me to continue OP, say so.
>>
>>18113458
Ask /div/
>>
>>18114133
Lmao this is like those TV show psychics
>gain vague life background
>give vague advice pertaining to vague info
>be a faggot
>>
>>18114155
its just a book where someone drew pictures of palms and vague info and i relayed it back to OP, no charades except whatever this author did

idk if any of the shit is accurate i'm just reposting info basically
>>
>>18114183
Ite sorry to attack then, I just firmly believe anything from a book relating to paranormal or spiritual matters are an entirely personal understanding and have no depth when pertaining to another person who isn't the author or individual who originally experienced the art themselves.
Tl;Dr I think any art of divination cannot be taught but only learned, if you get it.
>>
>>18114197
i agree. i just wanted to give OP a semi serious answer instead of 'you're a faggot'. i don't read palms though. I'd like to learn, but its true that you can only really learn through experience. i mostly do tarot shit.
>>
>>18114221
For sure. I can respect that. People are just so easily misled on these subjects. Imo the biggest rip offs are actually the ones where you pay money for that shit.
Psychologically speaking, all humans behave the same and think the save, excluding spastic outliers such as true socio/psychopaths. Because of this, it is incredibly easy to "read" someone since all you need is a basic education in the remedial and primal thoughts and feels humans have. It's crazy how predictable anyone is. That's the only reason I harbor doubt towards the paranormal, or at least the divining aspect. However, regardless of any formal education I've taken on, I still have so much attraction true paranormal as I've experienced so many different occurrences both myself and of the world around me. Ultimately the only reason I love Sciences is to hopefully explain said paranormal experiences. But then again, that's why it's paranormal. It is just difficult to explain, let alone understand.
Anyways, I respect your curiosity as it it is the key to understanding. I hope you find your ultimate understanding and enlightenment on the subjects, as it is a dying art that I have so much romance towards.
Way hella digressed tho lol
>>
It's the part of your brain built to detect patterns picking up on the fact that a lot has happened to you recently that you dislike.
>>
>>18114133
OP here, thank you anon. I'll try and apply your books advice. Mind if I ask the title?
>>
>>18114328
sorry just came back to the thread. its uh, instant palm reader, a road map to life by linda domin

i just pulled it outta the closet cause it seemed you were needin some insight bruh.

>>18114266
if magic and all that shit isnt real, i do believe that psychology has a huge part to play in it. again, i don't know dick shit, but a lot of 'reading' people is really locked into perception, even external body language and writing and shit.

either way, it's interesting. and thank you
>>
>>18114350
ISBN: 978 - 1 - 56718 - 232 - 3

we have a bookstore that sells books for hugely discounted prices in town and when i had a job i bought the fuck out of new age garbage, hoping that reading a variety of books would help something stick.

college has gotten in the way. used to highlight these bitches to fuck and back. so many notebooks full of shit.
>>
>>18114350
Nah you know some dick shit bruh. Not everyone would so peacefully accept such doubt that I spew. You know enough to know you're not right every time and that's an excellent step towards knowledge. I like your mentality overall, you seem chill and very open, plus helpful to boot.
Mad props on being a fair human, shits actually rare these days.
>>
>>18113458
You jerk off to much
>>
>>18114133
Please continue
>>
>>18113458
It's not that hard to use the catalog. >>18112167
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.