[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, when I first moved my pet snake into where I live, I didn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

So, when I first moved my pet snake into where I live, I didn't put him in a proper tank, so her got out. Fixed the tank, but my roommates doesn't trust me, so he's not allowed inside the house.
The garage that he is in varies in temperatures wildly, and his wellbeing stresses the fuck out of me. For example, I just woke up from a nightmare that I was swimming through icy water, trying to grab him so that I could save him from the cold, but he could swim too fast for me to catch him. Then I turned my back to talk to my mother or something (my mother has killed almost all of my pets that I have had as a child) and when I turn back, he is crawling up into the ceiling, somehow. Then I'm talking to a veterinarian or something, and my snake falls from the ceiling. Don't remember if it was because I was trying to get him out. Anyway, we are in a kitchen now and he falls into a pot of boiling water and is like, cut in half but he is still alive and writhing in the pot and I am screaming at this woman to save my snake, and then I wake up, screaming.

Have you guys ever had a connection with a pet so strong, that if they ever needed anything, you had crazy dreams about everything they can't tell you about because they can't talk?
>>
>>18084615
Your roommate is a fucking pussy and needs to grow a pair.

Also yeah, I had a dream where I was hunting my own dog and hit her with a couple arrows.

After that though, I was sad and cradling her as she slipped away. Not sure why I murdered my own dog, I would kill for her if it meant her living out her years.
>>
>>18084615

Just went out and checked his tank. Someone had came home late and left the garage door open.

The temperature for the outside of his tank read at only 65 degrees. My spidy senses were right. :-(

It is so wet on there from the condensation... he probably can't breathe. :'-(
>>
>>18084624
Naw his roommate is slightly in the right. OP needs to not be a faggot and take proper care of his pets. His roommate needs to stop being an asshole, because letting a pet suffer ain't right.
>>
>>18084641
Do you have a warming rock? I always thought those were necessities. I have two RES, and use an underwater heater to keep the temperature up.
>>
>>18084615
>Have you guys ever had a connection with a pet so strong, that if they ever needed anything, you had crazy dreams about everything they can't tell you about because they can't talk?
>My snake talks to me in my dreams
You're an idiot.

You obviously don't like the snake being where it is, and THAT triggered the dreams about it being in danger. Nothing to do with the snake talking to you in dreams.
>>
I have had dreams about the wellbeing, or lack thereof, of my pets since my first one. None of the awful things in my dreams ever come true, so in my case it's not paranormal. Just normal anxiety.

I feel bad for your snake, OP. Is there any way you can convince your roommate that you can keep the snake secure now? Could you offer to be vigilant abou keeping your door closed or something?
>>
>>18084766
He has a heating pad, but since the vents are closed off during the night, air doesn't circulate.

I open the vents and turn the heat off during the day.

>no magic, just stress, mate

Duh. But don ruin the magic, m'kay? Gotta make life fun, somehow.
>>
>>18084783
The original lid was held on with magnets because I'm a dumbass.

He has a lid that is epoxy glued on with hinge that can be latched shut.

They just don't trust me anymore, and are wildly ignorant about snakes. :-(

Hell, I even had my therapist write me a note saying that this situation is causing significant stress in my life. My snake has been my #1 source of anxiety for months.
>>
>>18084785
The fuck did you just say to me? I only asked you about the warning rock. I didn't ask if you believe in magic.

The next time you come at me, you come at me correct.
>>
>>18084794
That was supposed to be directed at the person who told me that it was just a normal stress dream.

I never went back to bed.
>>
>>18084807
I know. Just some light humor.

But in all seriousness, if your snake is causing you this much stress, you need to either grow a bigger pair of tits and insist to your roommate that the snake stays inside, or accept this as an inevitability and relax. The warming rock alone should be fine. The snake will gravitate towards it if it's feeling cold. It's already being spoiled by it's artificial habitat; this situation is still a luxury compared to a natural life.
>>
>>18084615
>>>/an/
>>
>paranormal
You unbearable faggots need to stop posting in the wrong boards
>>
File: 2016-08-23 19.53.53.jpg (969KB, 3492x1964px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-23 19.53.53.jpg
969KB, 3492x1964px
>>18084615
>buy a good terrarium with a proper lock
>put it inside your apartment

2 easy steps
my gf was afraid of my snakes at firs too, now she loves them

just make sure your snek doesn't escape
if you can't care for it properly, give it away to someone who can
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.