[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dream Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: untitled.png (71KB, 273x185px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
71KB, 273x185px
First posting here, don't know if this is really the place to, but I had a weird dream last night and have no idea how to interpret it.

>Dream is in the village of our holiday home
>I'm in my house with some other people I don't know
>Go out and find a cart with too other people I have never seen before
>We walk with the cart and start collecting corpses from the ground
>Corpses literary everywhere, like a see of dead bodies
>Feel no disgust or anything
>Just picking them up and throwing them in one big pile of bodies in the middle of the village
>Try to pick them up and deliver them as fast as possible, like some sort of game

I didn't feel anything walking through a sea of bodies no sadness, surprise, disgust, anything. Only happiness and joy at the end of the dream because "we" had picked the bodies fast.

What could this mean?
>>
You have a healthy view on death. No sarcasm.
>>
Dream I'm in a church, bring in a cooler of beer and get everyone drunk. Everyone having a good time. Preacher walks in and everyone gets quite. Preacher gives me his white scarf with a cross and a Star of David on it. I go home to my house find a hidden room with religious artifacts hanging on the wall like a (trophy room) I dip the scarf in a bucket of blood. And hang it up to dry. Wife and kids come in to comfort me and tell me I did a good job....
>>
>>18078644
We already have one, newfag. >>18045240

>>18078668
Fuck off.
>>
>>18078668
that Dream General is so very stupid idea.
By this sick logic make almost all threads topics into 'General Threads'

Like Tarot Cards General.
Occult General.
Spell General.
Green Pasta General.
UFO Aliens General.
Satan Demons Evil General.
Consciousness General.
Reincarnation General.
Summoning General.
Etc,etc. . . .

make almost all of the topics on /x/ into a separate General Threads, fucking geniuses
so no new threads have chance to stand up as a new postings.
Geniuses
>>
forgot to include

Magic General

fucking General geniuses
>>
General /x/ General Thread
should be done ASAP
>>
but to make really simple I have even better idea
make it only two General threads,
why to have individual original threads if you can bundle everything into one fucking thread.

1). Paranormal General.
2). Conspiracy General.

call me genius
>>
File: 1334511945153.jpg (117KB, 750x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1334511945153.jpg
117KB, 750x1050px
>>
>>18079129
this post/picture doesn't belong here
it belongs in the Spooky General Thread

so get the fuck out of here :)
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.