[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dream General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 308
Thread images: 41

File: 1457909294938.jpg (29KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1457909294938.jpg
29KB, 650x650px
Previous thread: >>18001347

This Dream Thread general is for discussion of:

>dreams and interpretation
>nightmares and creepy dreams
>sleep paralysis
>lucid dreaming
>precognitive dreams
>astral projection/OBE
>everything else dream related

Please post here, rather than making a new thread for your own stuff.

Before you post, some guidelines:

1. If you need help with any sort of dream, lucid, SP, recurring, etc, or even just remembering in general, the best advice anyone can give you is to start a dream journal.

2. Giving advice or analyzing someone else's dreams does not require any sort of authority. If you think you can do it, feel free to give some other people a response.

3. Even if you don't personally think this is enough of a paranormal topic, it keeps the influx of individual dream threads from piling up, reducing the clutter and helping people find what they want and get interpretations more easily.

Some websites to help you out:

dreamviews.org

http://api.ning.com/files/P3hYmFgEsbPdxPgMJXWt7K6KUuoJYAYi7NXHr5GuVYff8NDqHvvmD7u8mkZ3MnPCSzZGPVKJ*2vwuowl*GbkLZeKNr0hUN0R/RobertBruceMasteringAstralProjection.pdf

Last note: More dream interpreters are always wanted. Don't be shy, just give it a shot if you think you know what another person's dream might mean. If you ask for an interpretation, try to return the favor and interpret someone else's dream.
>>
I literally just woke up from a nightmare.

In my nightmare I'm standing in the hallway of my apartment and im arguing with my gf through the door. She's trying to play guitar and I'm telling her to stop. I hear a harmonica playing just around the corner so I peak around it. A woman in solid white clothing including a Balaclava is at the end of the hall and a jump in surprise. I suddenly feel fear and try to get inside bedroom with my gf. A can't move and there's a single harmonica note getting louder.
I woke up after that. Shot up from bed screaming and puked all over the floor, sweating like crazy and my heart was racing.
I've never felt that scared in my life.
>>
>>18045240
My worst one was a gunshot to the back from a friend after I watch my entire elementary school kill my grandfather in a sacrifice to save me from them, the sacrifice ending up in vain. I was 10 or so when I dreamt that.
>>
>>18045438
You said this happened just now? I'm pretty good at subjectivity and finding meanings. I also use Accom's Razor on easy stuff, but will give it a shot. Mind if I pry a bit into what your relationship and any important events that have happened lately, at home, work, or in general?
>>
>>18045460
Sure, nothing out of the ordinary has happened in months regarding my relationship though.
>>
My dad died recently, I have dreams about him and I'm like, dad why are you here? you are dead and then I realize I'm dreaming.
>>
>>18045463
This sounds like a sense of helplessness, like most paralyzation dreams, stagnation at work, feeling like not much is changing, that sort of stuff. You freeze up and can't move signifying a sense of no control. The typical reasoning. What I'm trying to piece together is the dual musical influence to the dreams. What kind of impact does music have on you?
>>
>>18045470
Simple grieving process. I gather from the "Dad why are you here?" you were at least somewhat close to him? Your brain is dealing with loss so it's creating him for you to try and help you cope.
>>
>>18045474
I'm a part time studio musician. Though my job is fantastic. I also don't play either of the instruments.
>>
>>18045482
Ahh, that explains it away much easier. Do you know what note the harmonica was? Are you looking to move up in it, maybe receive more recognition for your work? It could be as simple as you crave more attention you feel you deserve and it manifested itself in your dreams, as a call to action. White equals purity, but also a clean slate. It being on someone, I presume old though the mask might obscure, might signify bringing a new sound to your music, or a change in your old schedule (more time in the studio, more work on songs.)
>>
>>18045497
I dont know the notes, it was a 3 note constant on the lower end. All I know is the quick look scared me much more then I've ever felt. It was like a deep rooted evil.
>>
>>18045510
Is everything alright in the recording studio? Any odd female influences or anything>
>>
>>18045516
Just me, I run it alone.
>>
>>18045524
Alright, then. Do you have any bad experiences with females in the past? I'm not one to jump straight to demons, but explain the feeling a little deeper, any more info on the woman? It might be a fear of your music going nowhere coupled with your brain making up an identity for failure, so you'd have something to combat and fight against, human nature being "there needs to be a conflict".
>>
>>18045552
Never really had any issues with women outside of when I was in highschool, but those weren't big deals.
The feeling was like walking down a dark ally way but worse, I could feel hatred and to my core and like I said, I've never felt that much fear before.
She looked almost middle eastern in dress style but the Balaclava, had white eyes, bleached skin on her hands and blonde hair. Very tall, a good head taller then me and I'm 6'1". She just stood there resonating the harmonica sound but she didn't have a harmonica.
>>
I've been having some really vivid and dreams about my ex. Usually she's at work and I happen to be there. It's usually something to do with healthcare. The first time she was in a free-clinic, and most recently outside of some hospital.

She was telling me about her job and how she was happy to see a familliar face (me). We went out for dinner after work, and then to a show. I woke up before we could get to the show. it all felt so real, I don't know how my brain could have made up that conversation. it felt like I was really talking to her.
Usually, my dreams don't feel real. I know I'm in a dream but it feels like a movie I can't control. I know it's a dream
>>
>>18045580
So it was more like a wheezing moan at you? And that description reminds me of something...not human.
>>
I used to have some fucked up dreams.
>guy I had a love/hate relationship with killed himself
>had a nightmare of him sitting next to me and catching fire
>another nightmare where my friend's mom and I went on a picnic
>she traps me in a pit full of live, skinned, mute people and starts throwing food on me
>had multiple dreams about the rapture (mood turning red and exploding, 7 year war, getting killed by a demon and actually thought I was in purgatory)
>had the worst nightmare where I gutted my dog while it was alive
I havent had dreams like those in two years
>>
>>18045618
>>18045624
>>18045580
I will reply tomorrow, heading to bed for the night. Wish you all good dreams, if you want, /b/ has a good paranormal thread, where I posted a creepy image we're all piecing together. >>>/b/700309991
>>
Back when I was a kid, I dreamt of waking up in my own bed and lo and behold in front of me: a black ram's head coming out of a purple portal - that I know is taking me with it back through the said portal. Scared like shit, I cry for Jesus Christ 3x, dream ends.
>>
>>18045240
What can I do to intensify my dreams?

I take melatonin sometimes, it seems to fuck with them about half the time. Marijuana just kinda blots everything out. When I watch a lot of movies or have a really full day/do new things they tend to show up in my dreams. I heard orange peels and nicotine patches also make your dreams pretty crazy.

My dreams are already pretty complicated and vivid, and I usually have some level of lucidity, I just want to see how far I can go.
>>
what do you think would happen if we all practiced lucid dreaming and agreed to dream about a telephone and called each other in our dreams?
>>
>>18046230
I'm game.
>>
>>18046230
Sounds like dream LARP-ing. I think a few people already tried this with a tower instead of a telephone.
>>
>>18045240
Why does sleep paralysis always related to something scary?

>Few hours ago i was sleeping,
> i dreamt, a voice calling me from a distance,
>it asked me to come closer.
>I said no, it got angry and then the voice become more deep and scary
>it started to come chasing me, i didn't saw anything but i hear his breathing is loud, like something running
>that's when im stuck in sleep paralysis
>when i knocked out of it and woke up, (im really sure because i opened my eyes and see my pillow), i still hear its breathing behind me.
>it lasted like 3 seconds, then it dissapears
>then i turned around, there is nothing, of course.

Can someone explain this to me?
>>
>>18046792
Probably because your brain is having a freakout and your body can't move.
>>
>>18046223
Stop abusing substances, you're just being a tool.
>>
>>18045240
ok i have this shitty dream and it keeps reocurring
i cant even sleep well because of it
>be with a group of like 10 people
>watching the mountains for some reason
>notice something wierd about the sky
>there are two moons one bluish with a star and one red with a circle that has a line till the edge
>some kind of black fog starts coming down from the mountains
>tell the others to run they just ignore me
>see the fog close and get filled with dread
>wake up
I had this dream for like forever... sometimes a year passes without having it but when it starts i keep having it for 1 month or so every fucking night
>pic realated
>i draw like shit
>>
Sorry, I did not find this general, so I copy my post here:

When I was 4 had a certain dream every night. It started with a puddle of excrements with two visible X letters (I already knowed the alphabet and numbers from 1 to 10, when I was 4), then the camera zoomed in and I saw a large factory with many ladders where small brown humanoid were climbing ladders up and down, then I laid on my back on a assembly line, with my head in flow direction, so that I could not see what will happen with me. Then I heard a mechanic voice in my native language counting down from 5. When the countdown reached 1, I always woke up, bathed in sweat, and had to go immediately to the toilet. I usually peed sitting down at home, but after this dream I always peed standing up without knowing why.
>>
Guys wtf this dream mean?

>be me at edm concert or some shit
>see this girl is super hot and she makes me take picture with her
>somehow get teleported some random town
>girl texts me tells me to meet her at my house
>end up at a weed store to buy weed (ive never done weed before)
>go home and almost going to smoke weed but then someone opened the door and i woke up

wtf
>>
>>18047946
Ever watch the Twillight Zone?
>>
>>18047950
ya like a couple times before
>>
>walking through a modern office building; completely empty
>see asian woman in one of those female business suits; carrying a briefcase
>I need to have whatever's in the brief case
>she notices me and starts running away
>chase her through the massive office campus, eventually going inside a building
>I follow her, she ducks into a room done in subway tile, filled with lush tropical potted plants
>I pull out my gun and am about to shoot her, but she draws hers and shoots me in the chest; this is also the first time I can clearly see her face
>>
Demons always save me in my dreams specifically one time Lilith she introduced herself.
I'm always running away from some type of authority teachers/cops/guys dressed in black and always without fail a demon helps me escape and i wake up.
When they show up i feel fear but something makes me want to fight that fear and try to understand communicate this weird looking creature they smell horrible too...but after whats on the surface passes i feel compassion towards it/them and feel love in return they then help me out.
Why the fuck do demons love/save me?
>>
>>18048251
the only question I can think to ask you is "how much anime do you watch?"
>>
What sort of diet or foods should I have to improve dream lucidity/vividness?
>>
>>18048259
I watched cowboy bebop and dbz when i was younger but i watch community/the Simpsons mostly.
>>
>>18048251
when i was 16 or so i was dealing with some difficult news and i was desperate so i did what weak willed people do and i did the weirdest thing and i prayed and asked for help a guide for my problems not being religious after i was done i sort of laughed it off and got up to walk back inside the house and when i stood up i got knocked back down and heard a voice say *Thank you for praying to our Lord...the voice was deep and creepy i got scared and told myself it was stress related.
but that's the only thing that comes anything close to scary/demons in my life but in time I had a new thought about what it all meant and i believe that the voice was not demonic just from somewhere else.
>>
I have been waiting for one of these. Basically I had this dream months ago but here it goes.
>Be at water park
>Having tons of fun
>Water is milk.
>Looking around all the people there are really attractive (at least in my opinion) women.
>Everyone is having so much fun.

Before anyone says it was a wet dream which I understand...it was weird because it just felt like me having a blast with a bunch of fun people who also were having a blast..why the milk..who knows. I dont even drink milk lmfao
>>
This sounds weird but, I don't have nightmares anymore and I've tried many things to give myself one. Even to the point of sending chills down my spine still no results. Anyone might know why this occurs ?
>>
>>18048323
Your getting older. I dont have "nightmares" because I wake up from them and rationalize that it was just a dream and I used to read word up magazine.
>>
>>18048309
>>It was milk so you would notice ur dreaming.
>>milk means white white means clean /clean fun no drugs etc
>>just a fun dream
>>
>>18048328
Huh interesting, thanks for the reply!
>>
>>18048329
Yeah it did have a really clean fun thing going on.
>>
how do you tell the difference between a dream and premonition? i had a dream nightmare that may be a premonition.
>>
>>18048323
stop trying to manipulate ur brain and start fucking with ur body
>>sleeping with bright lights on
>>sleeping in pitch black
>>sleeping in really cold/hot room
>>sleeping in soundproof room
>>drugs

I almost always have intense dreams that i remember when i sleep in a hot room
>>
>>18048340

oops i meant to replay to this post>>18048328
>>
>>18048340
Idk but I had a spot on premonition the other day. Basically my honest opinion is that deep inside you know something logical.Right..so when you sleep your brain is still working so its putting pieces together ie " mike knew he didnt study enough this semester so when he went to sleep the night before report cards were due he had a dream that he didn't get a good grade" You following?
>>
>>18048346
long story short.

last friend coupled up and ditched me. this after he swore when i gave his mom bone marrow he was always going to be a bro.

several years ago worked with a woman and had insane sparks, but she kept me at arms length and i fell ill. pitutary adonoma said mean hateful things when she was acting possessive after a no to a date and she left the store. i left the store weeks after, tried to tell her sister to apologize citing i was very ill and it caused the behavior. sister said i will tell her but she doesn't want to talk anymore.

found her on facebook round the time my grandmother died. wanted to apologize... agonized over wither to do it. sent the apology. my last friend ditched me thursday and told me to download tender get some new friends and a girl. downloaded and filled out profile put recent pic of me. went to sleep since i was sleep deprived due to taking care of uncle dying of cancer. during the six hours of sleep i got during the six hours

i was asleep i had a nightmare that i was standing in a fancy restaurant and the i was being told by the former flame to choose her and the phone was going off numerous times with an attractive woman's voice that i should pick her. i woke up horrified because i started screaming "i don't know who to choose" and a voice said that proof this was an emergency would come and looked at my phone in six hours i had 7 hot woman responding to my tinder profile. an hour later my windows are showing flashing red lights, neighbors in the hospital might die.
>>
>>18048358
sorry the voice said proof that this is serious is coming. then ambulance came to take elderly neighbor to the hospital
>>
>>18048358
You think way to much.
>>
>>18048358
dude this is just a normal relationship type dream..will she wont she will i wont i possibilities people i know how to love vs people that i need to learn to love
>>
>>18048371
valid completely valid

>>18048372
but I'm worried the ambulance appearance in real life makes it mean more than this. i have completely considered it's anxiety both due to my last friend abandoning me and my fear as to what will happen with my former friend/flame. but the ambulance appearance has me so freaked out. when i was a kid, i had a dream that the trailer we lived in was free falling through the air as if dropped from a great hit and 15 minutes after i rolled over and went back to sleep the trailer fell off the blocks and crashed into the ground. which is what has me worried about this one
>>
>>18048031
the woman is a potential mate
the buildings are other men
the suitcase is happiness
you try to catch her
the room is relationship challenges friends/work/house/responsibilities
because even tho you follow her and you draw first and she still ends up getting the best of you means that you don't think you are capable of winning.
>>
>>18048394
but im gay
>>
>>18048389
shit happens all the time..i promise you.
You are not gifted.
you have no special connection
just ur brain and you playing a game
also don't fear the reaper yo
>>
>>18048031
your mind is telling you that it feels that you are focusing to much on your professional life and that it's getting out of hand and it's going to cause you to lose something possibly compromise your personal life.
>>
had this dream a few nights ago

>walking through some open field, grass is green, it's daytime
>come upon a tree with a few low limbs
>there's something hanging off one of the limbs
>reach up and grab it
>it's a cluster of eggs, varying sizes but all mostly ovular and white
>i carry the cluster to a nearby house, they're stuck together somehow
>i go inside, house appears normal, just unfamiliar
>i crack open one egg, a small duckling comes out, normal looking
>crack open second egg, a chicken comes out
>chicken is weird, like it's retarded
>crack a third, a vixen comes out. it seems normal, not friendly or unfriendly. not afraid of me
>crack a 4th, it's some kind of weasel or mink. it's snarling at me and it's aggressive. i'm frightened of it
>the weasel thing runs out of the house
>i pay no mind to the other animals, they're just tottering around the house now
>i run after the weasel thing
>it's sunset now outside, hard to see clearly
>can't find the weasel thing
>am still frightened

don't remember anything after that. any thoughts /x/?
>>
>>18046798
This. It's a case of the right hand not knowing what the left hand's doing; your brain misfires, and while part of it's scrambling to fix the misfire, the rest of it's trying to rationalize the inability to move, causing hallucinations.
>>
So, weird question. Ever since I was little, I've had semi-lucid dreams. I say, "semi-lucid," because I've never been able to do the amazing feats that some claim that you can do while lucid dreaming, but I'm in control of myself during them all the same. I don't have to do anything to trigger them; if I'm dreaming, I'm basically on rails, but in control.

Anybody else have these, or something like them?
>>
>>18048519
I've had dreams like that before, yes.
>>
>>18048521
Good to know I'm not the only one. Ever find a way to trigger into full lucidity, or is it not possible?
>>
>>18048527
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_LaBerge

this guy did some research on it. it's a place to start if you're interested
>>
>>18048543
Thanks.
>>
>>18048545
personally, when i'm trying to get a lucid dream i find a mantra of "i will dream lucidly tonight" while going to sleep helpful.

it doesn't work extremely often, maybe only 3 out of 7 nights, but that's a lot more often than i would get before i started (it's been about 3 years now).

if you can't remember your dreams most nights though, that's where you need to start i think. lucidity comes after that. i had to learn how to remember my dreams before i could attempt to become lucid consciously.
>>
Does anyone have that pic of the anon that asked about his dream.

It was a dream about him being on a raft/boat on the water with only one guy at the edge. He could only ask 3 questions and the guy wouldnt let him hurt himself if he tried.

Then others answered that he should go to bethlehem
>>
Has anyone ever had a sequel to a dream before? I have had this happen to me at least 5 times in my life, where the second the dream starts it is either an alternate version of a dream I have already had or it takes place immediately after a dream I may have had years ago ended
>>
>>18048664
happened to me a couple times. never had a continued dream from years ago though, interesting.
>>
I need help interpreting I had last night and even though I think I know what it means I want your take on it.

2 nights ago I had a dream that I almost died drowning. Someone tried to drown me actually. Yesterday I had a dream that someone shot me with a shotgun in the back of the neck but somehow end survived, I ended up at the hospital after that. Few moments of in the hospital and woke up terrified of what just happened.

What could it mean?
>>
>>18048329
Milk contains the opiat β-casomorphine-7, to calm down the baby.
>>
>Walk into a gas station of sorts
>Look to purchase some Red Bull, maybe two
>Get to checkout and forget I needed AA batteries, go and grab them
>Get back and cashier is doing dumb shit and slowing down the process, as always pretty much everywhere
>Finally check out
>Go outside and see that my family is leaving with +1 person, truck is full
>Decided to hop into the bed of the truck while its taking off, the +1 doesn't want to go anymore and gets out
>They say its okay for me to ride passenger now, as if they were waiting for me in the first place
>Wake

What the fuck dude, been replaced. Kinda laughed at that one afterwards, like what the fuck?
>>
File: image.jpg (137KB, 640x790px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137KB, 640x790px
>>18045438
>you will never dream so hard you fucking scream and puke after waking up
Jesus Christ m8
>>
>Wake up on sidewalk
>No idea why I'm outside
>keep walking start running into people I know
>mostly close friends
>they are all only saying their worst traits
Stuff like "greed" "adultery" "racism" an everything in between but each person only says one thing.
>eventually wander from where I live in Las Vegas to my rez in northern oregon
>start running into family
>they just stair blankly into the sky
> see myself siting next to a fire
> hear are you ready to talk from inside my head
> sit down next to myself
> wake up sweating with a headache
Have this weird dream/nightmare almost once a month never have been able to get a word out in the dream. Anyone know what it means ?
>>
>>18045240
I had a dream where

Me, a woman I don't know, and some other guy I don't know go into an abandoned mental hospital or old folks home, it kept changing what it was.

In the end the scenery kept shifting and the exit was lost but we kept seeing glowing pairs of eyes.

The guy that was with us gets taken by something.

We end up by a river as the place is appearently huge/other dimension and climb a small hill to find a cabin

I go inside the cabin the girl goes else where don't know

I end up talking to some guy who is trying to black mail me for 4 million dollars, says he has documents to incriminate me, but his country is also under going a massive plague where people are being torn apart.

I give him the money and then we leave to go back to the hospital.

We find our way out, but are being chased glowing eyes and decaying limbs.

We get back out but then wonder if that was all real... so we go back in.

This time the glowing eyes step out of the dark to reveal full figures.

The girl gets taken and I see blood splatter.

I pick up a broken piece of metal and just stab at everything. I also have a candle.

I leave to see her outside the hospital standing.

I grab the top of my head and tear off the me suit to reveal that I had a ghost in me the entire time

We come to terms that all people are bound to die and take off to the stars

#end

I honestly don't know how to classify this. Wasn't scary per-say, had a more melancholy nihilistic vibe.

What does /x/ say?
>>
>>18049359
You're becoming mistrustful of others, possibly because of one person in particular.
>>
I had a dream a few weeks ago. Me and my family (but as we were when I was a kid) were living in an apartament building. Normal stuff happening for days and then one day I get there and and the whole building is empty. Check the apartament and it is also empty. Then I walk outside and there is this ol guy telling me that the building is about to be demolished. So look aouside the window and i see from there but in a perspective that i would get from the sidewalk some kind of machine gripping the place but also like fused to it.
>>
>>18049666
So I run to the door down the hallway and I got teleported to a field In my school uniform with some other kids. Then I started to think about the building and the way I got there and I realize Im dreaming. Float a little just to be sure, but keep walking with the other kids to a school bus. Get in, sit down, cant remember anything else.
>>
>>18049459
I've been thinking about this all day

In short it's about how we hurt others while believing we are just living life. When we are able to escape from a bad situation we relapse and in the end you will end up all alone, but that was never true you never recognized that everyone is around you. In the end the death of the self is the only way to escape this cycle and join the world as you had always imagined it
>>
In my dream I formed a band with a couple of other dudes and this one dude named the band RisenEverywhere313 . 313 days ago was October 13, 2015 and 313 days from today is June 30, 2017. I'm very suspicious as to the meaning of this
>>
>>18051147
You give coincidences too much credit.
>>
>>18046223
Vitamin B6. It also improves dream recall.
>>
File: looked similar to this.jpg (13KB, 228x362px) Image search: [Google]
looked similar to this.jpg
13KB, 228x362px
>>18045240
>I was in a moderately sized class room at a computer against the wall
>a door near the center of the wall to my left opens
>I was like some sort of 'introduction'... like to the class
>some lizard people wearing thin tan colored shirts walk into the the class room through said door
>I'm somewhat busy
>one walks up to me
>I glance over at it and give out a noise because it scared me
>transition
>I couldn't see anything during the transition but I was told something to the effect; "don't be afraid"
>I'm sitting at the corner of the table in my old kitchen
>there's one of the lizard people sitting across from me
>he/she's wearing a dark uniform with triangular symbols on the shoulders
>they're making hand gestures and speaking to me in broken english
>its a dream, they could have been speaking in colors and I would have understood it
>it tells me that they are smarter, stronger, faster, more advanced, smarter, more psychic, have keener senses, etc than us
>not in a gloating or prideful way but in a respectful and informative way
>it then says that us humans are more connected to everything or this universe or something. and that is the compensation humans have
note that that does not equalize humans with them
>>
File: 165184948.png (173KB, 454x408px) Image search: [Google]
165184948.png
173KB, 454x408px
A couple of days ago I dreamt about one of my closest friends dying.
As he appeared in front of me to give me his last goodbye I shouted "OH NO" and I stole his soul to use it as a slave to work for me so that I could live an easy life.

I woke up with a really really really puzzled face.
>>
I have two
The first one is kinda weird, and happened a few weeks ago
my view is in the fourth wall type of perspective
>in this nice comfy room with a therapist
>dont know if its a man or woman, but i cant see their face because its being blocked out by this brightass lamp.
>They ask me some questions and ask me if my dreams have ever confused and if i believe they might mean something.
>Tell them yes, and they asks me if I would ask about this dream
> I laugh and tell them i dont know if i can remember this one
>she changes her head position and looks straight to me
>"i can assure you you will remember this one"
>"I can agree with you on this then"

Second one is very strange in line of events.
>finally make crush my love
>introduce them to family
>everything is great
>we go to my room
>ask crush if they want to watch something
>they agree
>leave for like a minute and come back
>they turn their head to me and start crying
>start apologizing to me
>try to comfort them
>they still cry
end dream
Next day my crush comes to me telling me they had nightmare and theyve been having nightmares
Weird correlation
>>
I have kept a dream journal in the past and it didn't help me remember my dreams much more. It was just as hit and miss as it always was and I was consistent for ~5 months before I just quit.

Is there anything else I could possibly do in order to remember my dreams a little more thoroughly?
>>
>>18045240
Been having a recurring dream where i wake up, weigh myself, and the number goes up.
Then i actually wake up and it goes down :)
>>
This dream is not only extremely strange but the passage of time during it was extremely jumpy.

>appear laying down in a canoe
>find out I'm in the middle of fucking nowhere in a fierce blizzard
>realize I'm moving through rapids
>realize I'm coming up to a waterfall
>rip
>crash the canoe with no survivors
>everything becomes numb, assume I'm dead
>suddenly feel fur brush up against my arm
>pick my head up
>I'm at my desk, my cat is sitting on my arm
>reading about a winter storm watch
>read the date
>2030
>fug?
>I randomly get up for some reason and walk outside
>It's cold as fuck
>realize I'm floating over the street
>suddenly fall and appear in rushing water
>I feel cold
>realize I can't move
>attempt to look forward at myself
>see my twisted body piled up against a rock
>shit I'm dead
>look to the left
>an image of my desk suddenly flashes into view
>suddenly see the world from my webcam's point of view
>see myself sleeping on my desk
>cat wakes me up
>shit it's an endless loop
>warn myself not to leave
>I leave anyway
>hear my own laughing from behind me
>I wake up extremely confused
>>
I've been doing lucid dreaming related stuff more and more recently, but not quite there.

Last night I had a dream where I could control the world and do impossible feats, which I did on purpose, but I lacked the actual lucid dreaming effect of knowing I was dreaming. I knew I was omnipotent somehow, but not enough to actually let me do whatever I wanted with the dream space.

Any advice on how to take that next step?
>>
>>18045240
I legit remember having a nightmare that Lord Farquaad was scalping me while my mother was there and i asked for her help but she kept ignoring me, i woke up at some point to make sure my head was still okay, i was maybe 11 or 12
>>
File: memory.png (48KB, 895x725px) Image search: [Google]
memory.png
48KB, 895x725px
>>18052173
also, i posted this in alien abductions thread but perhaps it could be a case of sleep paralysis

>be 15 or 16
>falling to sleep, set alarm clock, time 11:14
>close my eyes
>laying there a few minutes
>i notice my door has opened because hall light is shining through
>look over to doorway
>become stuck in this indescribable state of fear and panic as i see pic related leaning down into doorway
>cannot move my body but i can feel myself struggling to as if I'm being held down
>figure lingers in doorway for the entirety of this
>heart is racing, cannot move my gaze
>suddenly everything goes black
>my body jolts from my bed
>it only felt like 5 minutes had elapsed since i set my alarm
>look to my clock, 2:00 am exactly
>hall light is burnt out and my door is still open

I have no idea what it was or why i saw it, or what had happened in the time that was lost in during this "encounter" but its still so vivid to me as if it happened yesterday
It was my only experience like this but I could never explain it
>>
>>18051590
Have you ever heard of Dr. Steven Greer? He's one of those guys that believes in aliens and how they are all benevolent and stuff. The "encounter" you described sounds like the encounters he had. He says the aliens can communicate mentally and can therefore appear in dreams.
Maybe watch some of his vids on yt and try to replicate the experience? Might be really cool if it works out.
>>
>>18045240
I had a dream about summoning a demon and having it poses someone. It was a very lucid dream. I was surrounded by a group of men wearing hoods and robes chanting something about "the apothicon servent" (not sure if it's spelled that way to be completely honest?) there was a guy in the middle tied to a chair who was supposed to have the demon enter him. He was bleeding because they used his blood to draw something that slightly resembled a pentagram (but it wasn't exactly a pentagram) with strange words written around it and inside of it in writing that I never seen before. I was chanting in a strange language and I couldn't stop. The guy in the chair started throwing up blood before this demon ripped out of his chest. After that happened I kinda freaked out I didn't know what I was doing there or anything. I asked the people around me what I was doing and what was going on they all had this really creepy smile and had the same voice. Every time I asked what was going on they all just repeated "it is done". I ran out of the place through a door that was there and woke up.
>>
alright, i know this thread is very slow but i will share anyway

so i just had a lucid nightmare, i'm not going to get into details because some are terrifying and disturbing but basically, i wasn't able to wake up from it, because each time i'd try to wake up, i'd go back to the starting point which is getting out of bed. this is the first time it's happened to me. it's important to point out that i'm currently reading elliot rodger's manifesto (my twisted world) and i have my doubts that this might subconsciously be the cause. especially because this nightmare was very twisted, there were evil characters in it which i have never seen before. it feels like he got into my head and acted out his revenge on me. i was in a lucid state of dreaming, it was all over the place but at the end it was at my old house which has given me regular nightmares before probably due to the fact that it was haunted. so i realised i wasn't "waking up" at the right place and time. i managed to break out of it by thinking about where i was at actually and then pinching myself on the arm, when i opened my eyes and saw the correct surroundings, i was relieved and got up immedietly from the couch where i was sleeping. i had a feeling of not being sure if i was still dreaming or not. this is basically it but also worthy of noting, on the same day i was feeling tired for seemingly no reason so i had a 3 hour nap where i fell asleep almost instantly and it felt like i was awake at first, lucid. it was like someone was reciting me a novel so that i could write it later but i don't remember the words. after that i just had a normal sleep. needless to say the thought of having to go sleep tonight is making me uneasy. i feel like i'm in a freddy movie.
>>
Just ordered some mugwort tea.

Hoping to get some crazy dreams from it but honestly I've never dealt with herbal shit before.
>>
how does one astral project?
>>
>>18045240
recurring dream
>be me in a poor town feeling somehow insecure.
>beign in front of a certain house
>knock the door
>door opens, see a corridor
>walk trough
>i`m on the other side, safe

i`ve been dreaming about this a couple of times since i`m 10 or 11, maybe 4 or 5 times. Every dream has a different background, town, context, i`m all alone in all of them, The house itself has changed over time, some paint here and there, some furtinure. I`ve never seen a human or entity inside it. In first dreams the door opens after i knock it, the last dream i had was last week:

>be with my current gf
>be chased by two thieves
>see now two houses like i used to see
>went trough one corridor
>appear at the same exact place i was before
>enter the other one
>see a woman, dressed like a hindi woman
>my gf is somewhat translucid now, i`m not
>ask that woman her name
>name is Ruup or some shit like that
>she knows me like an old friend
>woke up
>>
>>18045240
The tall man in the top hat is the antichrist. He likes to walk in your dreams.

He seems quite reasonable on the surface.
>>
File: tumblr_nha545UIb31qm4unko1_500.gif (292KB, 500x620px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nha545UIb31qm4unko1_500.gif
292KB, 500x620px
>>18054090
Shhhh...
>>
Singing a song about Kraven the hunter
Girl appers
asks me to come with her as she has something to ask me
she's saying she wants me to draw her a man in black
I ask what for
then she wants me to sculpt a man in black, to dress as a man in black, to dress as a schoolgirl and ruin a kid's birthday cake
I agree to do it
She's surprised I would agree so easily
I tell her I've always wanted to do that anyway

Nan is drawing pictures, tells me they're spells
There's a man outside writing german on our car
Sister tells me she always has trouble working in groups, finds them immoral
I tell her I love groups but find them hard to work with
she says she always thought I was a wimp, always though I liked the idea of living in America
I say I've always been fascinated by the desert, but I don't like the heat, wouldn't mind living in a wooded area
Then I walk through the woods eating a rice krispy square
>>
I had sleep paralysis twice, both in the morning. The first one I opened my eyes, couldn't move and everything around me was vibrating and dissolving, I honestly thought that a nuke just went off near me and my whole room was being microwaved by the radiation. Second time after I went back to sleep there was a feminine figure telling me not to be afraid of them, as if there was something it was trying to tell me. Anyone got any ideas to what's going on?
>>
I used to have precognitive dreams, like pieces of my incoming life events, nothing important just random things, but those dreams became real in my life after months or even years, I remembered every little piece of each time it happend in real life and sometimes I was able to change the following things that I dreamed. My problem is that IDK why I lost that "talent" and I really want to have it again, any tips? Somebody has ever had similar dreams? Please tell me how to have those dreams again.
>>
>at a good relatives house
>men walking in hazmat suits spraying something with one of those anti weed things on the street
>hazmat men are gone
>go to backyard and see a tornado spinning up in my neighbours fence
>something gets thrown trough the window
>grab a cloth and keep it for my mouth
>wake up
in this area there never ever are any fucking tornado's or anything alike
>>
File: 1466460599442.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1466460599442.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>18045240

>Have a dream that I get regulary.
>Walk through forest.
>See Girl.
>Annoying bitch.
>We always start arguing with each other about any random crap.
>Last time we talked about stones, which are good for throwing and which not.
>We start fighting right really, fighting with fists and all.
>There is a small pond nearby.
>She or me falls into it and either one of us end on top of the other one.
>Stare at each other.
>Start to touch each other.
>We start to playfully wrestle with each other.
>But it never gets sexual.
>After a while she walks away.
>Dream fades.
>I hear her laughing in the distance.

Any thoughts?
>>
>>18056256
You are a betafag.
>>
>>18055533
i dont know how you can have them again, but i have similar dreams sometimes. just random things, but completely accurate. sadly i only remember them like a second before the event i dreamed about happens
>>
>>18056295

Its not like it ever leads to anything sexual. She just "plays" around, there simply never opens up a moment where I could do more. She always throws me off or does something else when I try to.

Also the fight part is, like a real fight over life and death. We punch each other or even attack each other with objects. Once I picked up a big stick from the ground and hit her over the head with it!
>>
I'm having a lot of dreams were I wake up and I'm still dreaming. what does it mean.
>>
>>18056329
Yes, I only remember the dream when it start to happen IRL, sometimes I can do different things to change the events that I dreamed of, but the majority of the time those dreams are 5 or 6 seconds long so I can't do nothing, just stare at nothingness and think about what just happened.
>>
>>18056335
Wake up.
>>
I need help interpreting a recurring dream that I've had since I was probably 5 yrs old (18 now)

>be at the beach, or on the way to the beach
>see friends
>hang out with friends
>see something coming out in the ocean
>a huge, 40+ foot tsunami
>tell my friends to warn everyone
>have to think of ways to save everyone, typically just apprising everyone that a tsunami is on it's way, but sometimes I get creative.
>sometimes it works and everyone is saved
>more often I fail
>on one occasion I surfed it, despite not really knowing how to surf

I would say it has to deal with stress,except for the fact that I've had this dream during some of the better times of my life and have never had it under things that most people would consider stressful.

Help please it's been happening for too long and often enough to not overlook it.
>>
>>18057746
Forgot to mention that this all started before I had ever even heard of the whole "megatsunami" craze that geologists put forth in order to finally say that geology is a useful science.
>>
File: shadows.jpg (377KB, 1218x657px) Image search: [Google]
shadows.jpg
377KB, 1218x657px
>Reoccurring dream
>Ina woods
>Im behind a tall skinny evergreen
>See deformed human-like shadows lined up swaying side to side
>They slowly start walking towards me
>Cant move
>It appears they walk towards me but as soon as i think they are close they always go back to where they started at
>Fear consumes me and i start crying but i know no one will hear me or come to rescue me.
>the end
>>
>>
>>18045240
Is it possible to Astral project into different points in time?
>>
File: sandman.jpg (79KB, 350x489px) Image search: [Google]
sandman.jpg
79KB, 350x489px
>>
>>18058681
No
>>
File: sweat.png (142KB, 415x367px) Image search: [Google]
sweat.png
142KB, 415x367px
>decide to start daydreaming some random scenario for no particular reason
>my self insert is a guy who was transformed into a girl
>decide to use daydreaming as fap material because it got me pretty hard
>days later after continued daydreaming
>become attached to my characters
>find myself daydreaming for hours every day about them
>i daydream before i go to sleep, and it keeps me up for hours, unable to sleep
>i daydream when i get up. while i'm doing activities that don't require much concentration
>today, i've probably daydreamed 95% of the day away
>the more i daydream the better i get at it. everything is starting to feel real
>stop daydreaming for a few minutes to help my roommate with the dishes
>he starts up a conversation while we're doing it
>for a few seconds, i thought i was my dream character and almost replied to him in the way that she would reply
>mfw

Oh god what is happening?
I can't stop. I love this world that I've created so much. I love my characters. I feel awful when they get hurt, I feel happy when they're happy. I don't ever want to stop, but it's starting to affect my real life.
>>
>>18059287
Schizophrenia is a bitch don't let her win go see a Dr, it sounds like a common case of delusional behavior, disconnected from reality.. basically very common symptoms of someone who is developing signs of psychosis in some form or another.
>>
>>18059287
Go see a psychiatrist you are giving prime examples of someone who is in the early stages of developing psychosis in some form or another.
>>
>>18059287
write a book, iv'e been doing that with my dream characters. I'm a massage therapist and i basically day dream during every session since all my routine is basically muscle memory. i spend all 7 hours of my work day day dreaming different scenarios and evolving my characters, i started to feel disconnected from reality until i started writing it down. started as simple stories, like plot bunny exercises but now they are full stories. now i can just read back on them and it helps me reconnect with reality and understand they are not real. Yeah its probably not normal to daydream this much but as long as you can still function normally on the outside and are content who cares.
>>
>>18059314
can vouch for this also, as a kid when i started getting older and losing the ability to imagine friends for myself in a believable way i became so depressed that i was taken to several psychologists and the gave me prozac, after i became an adult tho i decided to quit taking it because it was expensive and my daydreaming started up again. It's not the same as when i was a kid where i could easily see these imaginary people so i have to make them movie characters or book characters so my brain has some help filling in the blanks. Only a few times have i actually heard my characters speak in a way where my brain recognizes it as actual sound
>>
Seriously guys. How do I lucid dream?

I've been trying for two years and only had one success by chance but I got too excited and woke up.

I have tried FILD. I primarily try WILD because it's just so convenient and I try nearly every night.

>Lay in bed
>Completely still
>Don't move at all
>Still move eyes because I don't know how to control them
>Lay their for hours tired as fuck but can't fall asleep
>Eventually give up and lay on my side like normal and fall asleep within five minutes

What am I doing wrong?

Also I reality check multiple times a day. I don't often write in my dream journal because I coincidentally and unfortunately very rarely dream. I hear that people usually remember dreams when they wake up in the middle of them but I am a very sound sleeper and always sleep the entire night without waking up.

Not gonna lie. Night after night of trying for two+ years has made me extremely frustrated but I keep trying because of the ultimate award of introspection and fulfilling my fantasies.
>>
>>18046792
Nah, just keep calm and enjoy your free lucid dream. Don't enjoy it too much through, it may cause you to wake up.
>>
I'm kinda shaken, I just dreamt about this stuff for like the 3rd time now (not in a row, 3rd time I had a dream like this)

It's about my gf and an old college little idiot who now that I think of it was really into tarot and stuff

Basically the dreams resolve around him and my gf having sex, I never see them doing it but it happens and I always feel like complete trash after waking up, extremely depressed and sad, angry as hell too.

This time I even blocked the guy on fb and I'm planning to tell my gf to do the same, he is not even that bad of a guy, was not my dear friend but and acquainted of both, a college friend. He never did anything bad to me, in fact he always tried to befriend me but he was so weird. Am I overreacting? I mean one time OK it was only a shit dream, 2 OK... Now 3 dreams with the same structure fuck this shit.

Just thinking about it makes my blood boil, and it was a fucking dream, never felt like this over dreams before, never.
>>
>>18059511
he's sending you freaky dreams as revenge for not befriending him, man i miss the old days where people would just shoot up their school
>>
>>18059516

Well that's quite shitty of him. If I ever see him again I swear I could beat him to a pulp just because he has fucked my sleep and rest 3 times without even knowing.

Seriously am I overreacting? I feel so fucking dumb right now, but this dreams are worse than nightmares for me, I'll gladly swap the sadness for fear anytime.
>>
>>18059336
you dont have a comfortabel sleep position then, try wild laying on your side
>>
>>18059521
if you do just tell him to stop fucking with you're sleep, if you're not friends anyway and he isn't the cause then it won't matter if you said it
>>
>>18059511
>>18059521

These dream threads really need less losers whining about their relationships in here, This is /x/, for fuck's sake, not some dating advice forum.
>>
>>18045240
Every single time that I sleep listening to Dopesmoker I have a weird dank dream.
Can anyone try sleeping to it for me?
>>
i just had a dream where i was in the passenger seat of the car with someone who i called dad driving with someone else in the back seat. we were going somewhere but the outside looked like a larger version of my town. it started storming and tornadoes just appeared out of the sky and they were everywhere. we dodged them the best we could. then one landed on our car and picked us up. i remember screaming "oh shit fuck" and something else i don't remember as my vision starts to fade, but once it goes fully black i said thank you Jesus. but i said it irl too and i woke up when i said it.

what does it mean?
>>
>>18060460
i have a theory about it. the theory is as follows, when we die we just teleport to another dimension where it didnt happen or we change into another person entirely and our previous life was just a dream. So in that dream i was in a apocalyptic storm and died and now im here
>>
I've had sleep paralysis my whole life. Recently the experiences have changed. It started when I was young, 6 or 7. In the morning I would open my eyes but be unable to move my body. I could close my eyes and thrash my head, but even when I did the image of my room remained burned into my vision.

At first I fought against it, getting stuck in the paralysis. By the time I was a teenager I learned how to let it pass. I could release myself from the paralysis within seconds. Not knowing what was happening, I told parents on many occasions. Each and every time they were dismissed as nightmares.

I've had about 100 instances of SP over the past 20 years. They have been generally low in intensity until recently when I accidentally discovered how to trigger it myself. These experiences are unlike the sleep paralysis I've experienced.

The first time I discovered this, I was woken in the middle of the night by the snapping and breaking of the 1" wooden dowel hanging up clothes in the closet. I woke up with my heart racing, thinking I was getting burgled. I was not paralyzed but unable fall back asleep. I stayed up for an hour and a half before I felt calm enough to sleep again.

The moment I laid down I was pulled out of my body, and thrust into a world so fast I cannot remember any details. As fast as I got there I fell back into my body, and immediately was pulled out again, going to another world. This repeated in rapid succession for about a dozen cycles. I don't remember how I got to sleep that night.

Two weeks later I woke again in the middle of the night. I don't remember why. I had a hard time getting back to sleep so I went on the computer for about an hour and a half.

As soon as I laid down, it started again - the rapid cycling. I cycled about 6 or 7 times before I got stuck in my body. I was paralyzed, but my eyes were open. In the middle of my room, facing my bed, there was a man in a suit and hat sitting in a chair. He was watching me sleep. But I was awake.
>>
>>18060490
His presence was surprising but I was not afraid. I tried to speak to him but my mouth wouldn't work. I tried to walk over to him, but I was paralyzed. He saw that I was attempting to communicate, so he spoke.

The first thing he said was, "You should remember me." I couldn't see his face, nor could I recognize his voice. It was almost human, but very etherial. He spoke in a soothing and deliberate manner.

His communication broke the paralysis. I got out of my bed and walked over to him. As I got closer to him, I discovered that he didn't have a face, or a body. He wasn't a man at all. He was a silver-blue energetic mass filling a suit. He explained that he has no true form. He changed his appearance to a few different things, one was very cartoon-like and floated above in the air.

He told me that I am an alien and have been for several years. He alluded to being on a similar path to mine. He told me now that I've started down this path there is no going back.

I asked many questions. He answered them all. Most answers were vague or riddle-like. I don't remember the questions or answers. I wrote them down while they were fresh in my mind but I was OOB.

I cycled through a half a dozen more realms before it ended. I forget all of them except for one. It must have been hell. I had 360 vision, and all around me were the worst of human atrocities, violence, torture, all being preformed simultaneously in front of me. It encompassed me in a sphere. I was pulled out of there so fast, as if a giant had grabbed me by my collar, tossed me back in my body to cycle out a few more times before escaping the paralysis.

This was October 12 of 2014. I documented my entire experience the day it happened in a notebook, so I know none of this is lost to memory. I know the part about me being an ayyy lmao is ridiculous. It's just what he said. I don't believe him. But I don't know what to believe about this experience to begin with.
>>
>>18059287

Here's what you do, my friend.
>write down the entirety of all daydreamt events up to this point, from beginning to end
>find a way that perfectly finishes the story, (no matter how many extraneous events happen in between) without doing any additional, unnecessary daydreaming
>Publish that shit.
>then Pokemon Go! see a doctor
>>
Quick question here,
I have been trying astral projection for months, but I always fall asleep/doesn't work, any tips or maybe a ritual?
>>
>>18058253
How often does it happen?
>>
>guy I had a love/hate relationship with killed himself
> i dreamt, a voice calling me from a distance,
>notice something wierd about the sky
>girl texts me tells me to meet her at my house
>chase her through the massive office campus, eventually going inside a building
>Everyone is having so much fun.
>i carry the cluster to a nearby house, they're stuck together somehow
>Decided to hop into the bed of the truck while its taking off, the +1 doesn't want to go anymore and gets out
>they just stair blankly into the sky
>I couldn't see anything during the transition but I was told something to the effect; "don't be afraid"
>introduce them to family
>reading about a winter storm watch
>my body jolts from my bed
>see a woman, dressed like a hindi woman
>wake up
>There is a small pond nearby.
>more often I fail
>the end
>the more i daydream the better i get at it. everything is starting to feel real
>Eventually give up and lay on my side like normal and fall asleep within five minutes
>then Pokemon Go! see a doctor
>>
I I don't typically have dreams during shorter naps but I just did.

In it people (who I don't know in real life btw) kept telling me that I was immortal and that I should try killing myself to prove it to them, but even in my dream I knew I wasn't.

My brother suggested its because of people's high expectations from me or something but I don't have to many stresses at this point in my life
>>
>laying/sleeping on parents bed
>suddenly a guy dressed in black with a hoodie storm into the room, he is holding a big knife, cant see his face
>i get out of bed really fast and i feel terrified
>the guy suddenly takes a step back and look hesitant, i think its because im bigger than him
>i grab his hand and force the knife into my chest or stomach, cant remember
>he runs and i wake up
>>
>>18051147
My birthday is June 30
>>
Ive posted this twice already tonight in differet threads, but it was really fucked.
I had a really weird dream this pay day, filled with very interesting iconology.

It ended though, with an floating, ghost-like upside down deer or maybe elk, floating into me at high speed.

I woke up right after.

There was quite a bit more BEFORE the ending wit hthe ghost-deer, which I can get into if it would help.
>>
>>18062025
Weird.
PAST DAY
not PAY DAY
>>
I'm currently writing a song about the weird actions that happen in dreams. This thread has been a treasure trove.
>>
>>18052181
You had sleep paralysis, buddy.
>>
I have two dreams to talk about so far.
This first one is the first time I ever had sleep paralysis and it happened a few months ago:
>be me
>be 17
>haven't gotten any sleep for the past 2-3 nights
>fall asleep
>wake up in a different part of my house
> I am in a walking position
>I am looking down at a 60 to 45 degree angle at a bookshelf in the room
>the light in the Hallway is on (I can tell from the reflection on the bookshelf)
>I try to move
>can't
> I begin to freak out
>I hear my mom say "anon, what are you doing?"
>I try to say "help" but it's muffled because my mouth won't move
>try to look at her out of the corner of my eye but I can only see the very edge of the door
>start to freak out even more
>on the verge of crying now
>wake up again
>this time I am lying down on my bed
>try to move my leg
>can't
>I feel a presence in my room
>I look around but there isn't anything there (the position I was in allowed me to see most of my room)
>start to freak out again
>suddenly remember my dad's trick for getting out of nightmares
>squeeze my eyes shut
>open them
>every thing is the same except the presence is gone and there is a small amount of natural light indicating its early morning
>try to move my leg
>it moves
>mfw 6-7 hours passed by in what felt like 3-4 minutes
>go back to sleep

This next one happened earlier this month:
>be me
>fall asleep
>have a weird dream where I have a gun and I am in a building with the lights off and defending myself
>wake up
>decide to continue the dream
>go back to sleep
>In the dream I am making my way through the building
>I am neutralizing every armed person/thing near me
>I run into a small Asian girl of maybe ten years of age
>she is unarmed so I hesitate
>I wake up again this time my flute case (I used to be in band) is next to me
>feel something between my legs at the knee
>look down
>mfw my nerf gun and bullets are there
>start to think some one is making me dream this dream on purpose
(1 of 2) (cont.)
>>
I've had dejavu happening throughout my life. The first time I had it was only a single frame an image. As I got older these got a little longer (a few seconds), I also started to hear things too.

It's pretty funny. I used to have a habit of saying I just had dejavu out loud. After experiencing it. So my dejavu started including me saying those words.

The next thing I started to be able to "predict" was my own thoughts. In combination I have a second or two of sight, sound, and thought. I guess this goes beyond dejavu which is just seeing something before.

Is there a way to make these come to me more often? I haven't had any, nor dreams in general in a long time.
>>
>>18062211
(2 of 2)

>decide to continue dream though as I am intrigued as to who is doing this
>make my way out of the building
>outside it looks like some post apocalyptic town
>wake up but realize I am still dreaming
>realize I was having a dream inside a dream (some weird inception type shit)
>squeeze my eyes shut
>wake up
>my nerf gun and flute case are not on my bed anymore
>wonder what that dream meant before going back to sleep

OP I would like to know what these meant, especially the second one.
>>
>>18062211
>>18062229
One detail I forgot to mention in the second dream was that my flute case was opened and everything inside was pushed to the far edge
>>
>>18045240
>be me
>Sleeping in the house of my girlfriend (actually my ex)
>Starting to dream
>My girlfriend and everybody are in a park
>playing soccer and with the games around us
>Next, I don't know how but we appears in the house of my girlfriend
>A kind of a pretty girl, maybe 4 ot 5 years stay with us
>Look beauty and maybe is relative of us
>she came closer and whispering to my ear she says "Horrible destinys never change"
>I wake up sweating with a weird feeling
>Im still scared about that words

Somebody can help me with that? what that means? why Im dreaming that?
>>
>>18062025
Please elaborate, I am intrigued.
>>
>>18062017
And my dad's birthday is October 13th
>>
File: CakoWH8VIAAKbhW.jpg (42KB, 640x449px) Image search: [Google]
CakoWH8VIAAKbhW.jpg
42KB, 640x449px
I feel like it was it this time. 5 fucking years since I've learned about LD and it happened just now.
I went to sleep on 3 AM and woke up on 12 AM. Didn't feel like waking up so I've just hit snooze a few times (10 minutes each). I was changing positions after each time I had to reach for the phone so when I said to myself that it's the last one I decided to lay on the back. Then I felt something, like I'm not drifting away to a regular dream. IIRC I also felt some vibrations and became nervous (I sometimes get those but always get too excited and they go away) so I took a deep breath and I felt like my chest is collapsing. In that moment I knew I'm already in LD so I raised my hands up, then touched my face and stuff. Couldn't spawn anything in my room normally but when I closed my eyes and imagined some hot chick crawling in my bed and how the matress moves when she hops in it actually happened. I made out with her, groped her for a while but had to close my eyes for a moment to concetrate. I quickly became exhausted or... out of batteries I guess? It felt like the time was just over and had to go back. Next thing I recall was false awakening in my old apartament where I lived 7 years ago. Then it was just a regular dream but I knew that I was in LD and I was talking to everybody about it. When I really have woken up it felt like I was there for at least 15 minutes but when I checked my phone it was just 2-3 minutes after I've hit snooze. I didn't feel like doing any RC in the second dream but when I really got up I did it immediately. It's just not in my habit.
Today I'm planning to go to sleep with some binaural beats. What else should I do? I want to have LD every night...
>>
Pllllzzzz share some light on this..

Ok guys gonna share my freaky dream with you guys. Happened about 2 weeks ago and still remeber it vividly
>>Been trying to lucid dream for months
>>Never success
>>Went to sleep while listening to trippy song on repeat with earphones
>>Only dream of the night
>>*Wake up* in dream
>>POV is from my eyes while in bed looking at bed cupboard and further desk with pc
>>pc screen is on
>>try to move/look around
>>suddenly extremely intense feeling of soul getting ripped out through head
>>felt like eyes(and soul) was getting viciously pulled out by thin rope
>>feeling passes
>>calm down
>>calm now. Wondering whats going on and try to move
>>music is tripping me out heavily(still playing through earphones)
>>completely paralyzed
>>start panicking coz cant move
>>paralyzing is going away
>>music tripping me out too much, trying to rip earphones from ears
>>fail several times
>>try to unplug from phone
>>earphones unplug but can still hear music
>>look up at pc, screen is on
>>pick up phone, go into snapchat
>>look at Comedy Central videos on SC
>>1 vid is extremely vivid
>>all of this is happening in dream, feels extremely real but still like dream
>>video is freaking me out
>>wake up, for real
>>laying in exact same position as in dream
>>earphones are still in ears, music still playing, pc screen is not on, pc is off
>>wtfjusthappened.jpeg
>>heart is racing
>>rip out earphones from ears and phone
>>calm down eventually
>>open snapchat to check snaps(havent been on snapchat for past 3 days)
>>looks familiar, open comedy central video thing
>>exact same video is playing as in dream, precisely the same video, every bit

Was this a lucid dream? Sleep paralysis? Why did I see the snapchat video in my dream before I woke up and saw it for the the first time?!? Was totally freaked out and haven't been able to experience same thing again, even with that song. Sorry for bad english btw
>>
File: 22526463717_2ed52e10d9_k.jpg (871KB, 2048x1366px) Image search: [Google]
22526463717_2ed52e10d9_k.jpg
871KB, 2048x1366px
My girlfriends just had another bad dream, she has been having a bunch, and there are some recurring details, that's what make me worry.

The recent one is like this.
She was dreaming normally at first, going out and drinking in a pub with her friend, then she got bored and went to a minimart to buy sth to eat. She called me to pick her up, don't know why she feel piss off, then she hang up. She then saw a, like mini game of a chicken trying to jump over a waterfall. Then she saw the waterfall forming a yin yang circle, the chicken jumping in the circle, then she fall out from the other side (under the sea now) holding a black bag. She fell to the bottom, sand is white, sea water is blue, very beautiful. But she then saw a wooden chair, on it is a black type of Chinese uniform and on the sand next to the chair is a kinda big ring with black and white interchange.
And then she is back in her room, thinking she's waking up but she's not. She then saw a naked girl (she has dream about this girl b4) cover her eyes with white sheet, bend down on the floor with her hands slowly raises up, she has a feeling that she looking at the whole thing with one eye.
She then turned around and saying "Hey you know what, I'm stronger than this." and some more but she can't remember. Her voice is distorted, like autotune.
She has some other dreams recently and I'm so worry. I know there is a lot of detail, but could anyone help to have an idea why she is like this? Sorry for the bad english, it's not my native language.
>>
>>18045240
Had two memorable dreams last night.
First one:
>was time traveling into different dimensions with some other people butterfly effect style
>they kept wanting to change the outcome while I was just like "lets just go back to the shitty original life because all of the other outcomes are just worse" but they still wanted to keep going to make it perfect
>ended up getting sucked into the original reality or nothingness I don't remember

Second dream:
>i was in some coven
>some cheerleaders kept bullying me
>I used my super witch powers to fight them off
>never felt like I was at my max super witch powers

I'm an underachiever based on these dreams lol.
>>
>>18045240
When I was a kid, I had a Spider-Man dream, where I could shoot web out of my wrist, but it would hurt so much. Basically like pulling rope from inside an open wound. Most of my super powers dreams sucked. Flight dreams were basically being able to stand on air, while slowly sinking.
Today I had an Overwatch dream, about being Widowmaker. Since her abilities are shooting a grappling hook and a poison trap from her arms, it was a lot like that Spider-Man dream. I tried shooting the grappling hook, but it would hurt, and it wouldn't shoot after the cooldown ended, but after an additional delay. So I blamed Apple for making a crappy product and lying about its features. So the CEO used the PA system to tell everyone I am too incompetent to use their product, shifting the blame onto me.

My dreams suck. They really do.
>>
how do you motivate yourself to write in your dream journals?

there was a time that i was really into attempting lucid dreaming and cause of that my dream recall is pretty good. I remember my dreams everyday when i wake up, but i dont write them down and lose them 5 minutes later
>>
>>18062993
It's difficult to say what motivates one person over another. Do you WANT to remember them? Take the time to write them down. Or if you don't want to do that, try a voice recorder and talk about your dreams instead of writing them.
>>
>>18045719
You missed a really good opportunity. Should've went into the portal
>>
>laying/sleeping on parents bed
>be 17
>outside it looks like some post apocalyptic town
>My girlfriend and everybody are in a park
>I used my super witch powers to fight them off
>*Wake up* in dream
>>
>>18061493
once week
>>
This one felt so real I thought it was for a bit.
>Laying in bed at 4 AM
>Figure comes out from the foot of my bed
>Grabs me by the wrists
>Pulls me forward trying to take me with it
>I'm sitting up with my arms outstretched, trying to pull back
>Unable to put much effort into resisting, talking or moving
>After 10 seconds of being pulled, I'm able to mumble "Help"
>Figure instantly lets go and lurches back under the foot of my bed, out of sight
>I fling back onto my bed I guess this is where I woke up but my eyes were already open
This is the only time I've wondered if I was dreaming or not.
>>
>i live in a space ship, very far away from any planet or star. Im the only one living there
>i feel a presence in the ship, a very dangerous entity.
> i try to get out the ship, but when i am in space, whitout any way to return, going away from my ship, i star to feel strange
< my body starts to turn into crystals
>i feel them burning my skin and it hurts like hell
> the desperating feeling of knowing that i am alone and i'm gonna die very, very soon.
> i wake up
>>
So I have a recurring nightmare since I was like, 4. It changes but the theme is still the same. I'll tell you the one I remember most.

I was living with my father in Seabrook Texas after my parents split. I was 8 or 9, I can't really remember. Anyways, His apartment was super small so I had to sleep in his room with a sleeping bag. Anyways, I'm in my sleeping bag, except I'm in the livingroom. I wake up to a weird noise and a woman with pale white skin standing over me, her hair covering her face (Much like The Ring). She looks me in the eyes and starts screaming this bloodcurdling scream and starts kicking me around my living room. After she's done, she looks me in the eyes again and says these words in a deep voice: "Don't complain. I could've done worse"
>>
File: 1465464304687.gif (961KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1465464304687.gif
961KB, 300x250px
>>18045240
How do I induce dreams? Looking for trippy shit
>>
So what exactly is the premise of the school dream? Apparently it's one I'd the most common recurring dream people get.

For me there's 3 constants.

>It's never the schools I went to and it's always a different school. They don't exist in real life but occasionally have aspects I recognize from buildings I've seen either in media or real life.
>I'm unprepared. I'm often in a class I forgot I was registered for on test day so I never know anything.
>Sometimes they take place in a cafeteria, most times it resembles my real middle school. I'm in a long line but I realize I haven't been in school for ages so my lunch account expired but I still try to get some food
>>
I've only had one precognitive dream that I can remember, I was fourteen and it came true a week later. Almost a decade later, I regret having it and have done everything in my power to keep such a thing from happening again.

>Driving friend's dad's SUV to work

>Look at name tag, he works for intel at the time. His name tag seems important.

>Wall of white suddenly appears, comes barreling towards the windshield.

>Glass breaks, white keeps coming, knocks name card away.

>Impact on face, I wake up and call friend to make sure everyone's okay, particularly her dad and her older brother (They had the same name)

>A week later, get news that her father had been in an accident with a Swift semi truck. Hearing the details only cemented in my mind that I could have done more to change this.
>>
I got a question. I have dreams almost every night and they are complex as fuck some nights i even have 2-3 dreams if not 4. But last night i got a pretty fucking disturbing one.

So the dream began at my fathers old house i just woke up get to the balcony andi saw like some crazy fucking scenery it was like latin american coastal town and it was sunset and it looked like a storm was coming. I just looked at the scenery for a while because it was fucking beautiful so as i tried to get my phone(in the dream) to take a photo than i realized i was now in my mothers summerhouse.

So again i looked out of a window and this time i saw reallu huge mountains with forests. I was just blown away with the sight. I don't remember what exactly happened after that but after a while i was in a cafeteria. I was sitting with my friends and it was an open cafeteria in some tropic looking place. After a while some people came and they handed out some papers and told us to do something which i don't exactly remember.

Anyways one of those people who handed out these papers really looked like my highschool crush. So i started drawing some shit i don't exactly remember what but after a while this girl come to me and asked if i finished drawing it. And i don't know why but i was very nervous and she said. ''Don't worry you got a whole another day kid.'' And than she talked about some more stuff which i don't remember.

But this one thing creeped me out. ''Besides by drawing that you cannot summon the devil.'' ''Try to draw a raven'' and i was just really fucking creeped out at that moment because i really like drawing stuff while i suck at it and raven is my favorite animal. And than she asked me ''Whats wrong? Why do you look so scared?'' And i was really fucking scared at that moment and i think at that moment i realized i was in a dream but she was just staring at me waiting for my reply and i had crush on her so tried to say. Continuing because too long.
>>
File: 046-umibouzu.jpg (251KB, 600x784px) Image search: [Google]
046-umibouzu.jpg
251KB, 600x784px
>>18064902
So i tried to say ''I have never drawn a raven before'' or something like that. But as i said ''I have never'' i just woke up. Whenever i try to say something in my dream i say it on real life and i just wake up.

So as i wake up i felt like absolute dogshit and i had no idea what the fuck that dream was all about. But heres the funny part. After a couple of hours of waking up i decided to fap. And just went on to /gif/ and i just stumbled upon a girl that looked exactly like her but with long hair instead. And i was just fucking creeped out but did save it anyway. So if anyones interested i can show her face if it will help. But it was just too much of a coincidence. Because her face looked exactly like her.
>>
>>18064909
You've been watching too much anime, kouhai~
>>
>>18045240
So I died in my dream. I got shot in the head. When I died I saw light and some shit, but everything felt nice, warm and I understood everything, but I don't remember what I understood.
Can you tell me what was it all about?
>>
ever have those dreams where none of the other people in the scenario will make eye contact with you even when you're just having a (relatively) normal conversation? they just avoid doing so and you're not sure why but just don't pay it too much mind

is there some significance to this?
>>
>>18065542
Never had one like that. Maybe it means you feel ignored in real life?
>>
>>18062245
I figured it out. It was an omen of bad finances. The internet actually told me that, but I couldnt confirm it until the next day.
>>
>>18065506
You let go of fear in that moment. Fear confines us in many ways. Fear stems from the brain. When you no longer fear, you can experience true love. By getting shot in the head your subconscious is trying to show you the solution to your conscious thought process which is hindering your progress to truly living. This dream is not about death, but living without fear so you can help others.
>>
Recently I had a dream of some sort where I was breaking into peoples homes while they were asleep, I would jack off while I was prowling around the house the ambiguity of the dark exiting me I was one with it. A voice guided me telling me to be the new "night stalker" I lay down and float out of my body I turn around and see me I dive back in and wake up sweating please help.
>>
>>18065561
Turn yourself in.
>>
I had a dream I was swimming in the ocean, and there were some barriers made of rope. Someone told me that they're not good to grab on when you're tired, but I tried to and then started to drown.

What does it mean lads?
>>
I decided to stay a dream journal and my first dream is a nightmare. Well, not really. Only the last few seconds.

>I'm at a book signing for my book
I've never made or published a book in real life.
>I'm with another person who is also at the same table for book signing
This person is a youtuber called akidearest.
>Some big fan offers like $300 for a poster included in my book. Aki grabs some scissors and cuts out the poster but accidently cuts to deep and ruins it.
>I tell her to sign it to make up for it.
>This fan really wanted it. He offered like $1111 for a non-ripped copy.

Now this is where the scary part is going to happen. Yesterday I was preparing for the little method from The Art & Practice which has you go to several locations on your route and stare at them for 5 minutes (on the first day).

>Dream now jumps back to my bedroom and I'm under my first waypoint for the little method. I'm also in the same positions my real life body was sleeping in.
>I'm still with the other people mentioned so far in my dream.
(This jump happened when the guy started offering more money to buy it.
>People in my dream become workers for my company
>Worker 1 says that we should keep worker 2
>Worker 2 sounded like he was calling a parent and I overheard him confessing that we were the only people who understood him.
>I turn to the wall and see a cobweb with a bug stuck in it
>A few moments a later a small spider winds up the web and starts eating the bug
>The spider than starts to get bigger and transforms into a spider maybe the size of my fist.
>Spider now has scorpion stinger about the size of the spider itself
>Spider's abdomen now is glowing with blue light
>I tell the other people to watch out.
>I start gliding on my for a few feet away from the spider.
>The spider swings after me
>Knowing I couldn't run I punch it.
>The spider stings me with it's tail and then I woke up.

I'm mainly curious what the last part means (if anything)

Sorry if this is a mess to read.
>>
>>18065561
Next time before going to sleep state to yourself I do not follow or flow with darkness, and mean it. Do not be afraid, and feel that you are not. Concentrate on being surrounded by a protective golden light while you drift off to sleep.
>>
>>18065904
>Someone told me that they're not good to grab on when you're tired, but I tried to and then started to drown.

Rope are naturally unsteady as they sway, and hard to climb especially when you lack strength. Ropes can also break, or someone can cut the line so to speak meaning there is always a risk and instability.

Also, if you cannot see where the end of the rope is attached it could be at the bottom of the ocean, and grasping it helps nothing because the visible part of the rope is not steady at the surface to give support. Ropes can also become like webs to entangle if they are simply floating about.

Basically you did not heed what your inner voice was trying to convey, and so you suffered the consequence. Keep swimming even if it becomes difficult instead of latching onto what you know to be a false sense of security.
>>
>>18066544
That's deep.
>>
Over the years I have had several dreams about, well I dunno just random dreams I guess. All happy playing along to what ever it is I'm dreaming. But suddenly I feel something is wrong and a split second later a shadow person viciously assaults and murders me in the dream leaving me with a final I suppose you could say photograph of my view from the floor. I can kinda feel what death feels like but it just upsets me and I wake up. The fucked up thing is the shadow person just seems out of place in the dream like it's not from there it just entered and straight up murdered me. Impossible to prevent or stop I felt like it was really evil.

Any thoughts on this?
>>
File: 26jMwLo.png (679KB, 898x597px) Image search: [Google]
26jMwLo.png
679KB, 898x597px
You dummies need to get a life
>>
File: 1470161410891.gif (788KB, 340x266px) Image search: [Google]
1470161410891.gif
788KB, 340x266px
>>18064785
Every detail in a dream is a singular thought. An entire dream is made of thousands of unique thoughts linked together like the words in a sentence

If you try, you can induce a dream in merely a few seconds, albeit one much less detailed than a typical dream, and likely without color or even shape

One can not suddenly induce a dream, for one can not think more than one thought at a time,
instead the dream must be grown over time, though the careful arrangement of conscious thoughts

This is also the very reason many people on this website are not able to dream, because they spend all day reading the singular, disconnected, and thus meaningless thoughts of total strangers who, themselves, do not dream
>>
>>18066969
Please tell us how to be as cool as you, mister internet bro, sir.
>>
>>18066947
Bumperino
>>
I keep dreaming of a coastal city in florida. There is no way to leave it. All roads double back into the city, sharks (big ones) are everywhere in the water surrounding the place but no one seems scared of them and whenever I find myself in the water with them, they don't seem a threat. Tornados and vicious storms attack it. More often than not, I'm being pursued by people that I really really don't want to find me. It tense and I hate it.
Also, a lot of times I dream I can fly, well, not fly but if I breate deep I can sort of float. I don't dare do it off of a high place because I can't control it well and don't want to die.
>>
>>18068049
Something tumultuous will happen in your life soon.
>>
>>18048519
yep
>>
I dream every once in a while with a girl with short white hair, sometimes we're friends, sometimes we like each other more, she often takes me to see some places. I don't remember any sex dreams like usual. Our tastes are similar most of the time.

Anyways I don't think much of it but anything that might come to mind if it's interesting i'll find cool
>>
>>18045240
i'm planning to try OBE tonight. Going to use rope technique. Any tips or tricks? I have tried before but unsuccesfull
>>
File: assisted-death.jpg (86KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
assisted-death.jpg
86KB, 620x349px
Can someone interpret this for me?
So last night I had a dream that Justin Trudeau was following me around everywhere.
>it was sort of like the Ben drowned creepy pasta in the sense that he just appeared everywhere
>Pouring outsite, someone at the door. Justin Trudeau in a rain poncho
>Using bathroom, look in mirror, Justin Trudeau in the background reflection
>Any portrait of a person, Justin Trudeau's face
>Go online, directs me to pictures of Justin Trudeau
Basically shit like this on repeat until I woke up, it was weird af
>>
Dream of freedom from imaginary servitude through wage slavery, hostage. Good luck.
>>
This is not scary, but I swear it was real (while somewhat funny) I dreamed a movie trailer, a movie which could be the most epic ever

>The trailer starts on a museum, late at night, dim lights, full of ancient egyptian artifacts
>a team of masked guys take an ancient stone idol of an egyptian god
>next scene, we see the Ghostbusters HQ with the original team (not the bullshit current version)
>they were talking about the museum robbery and how the artifact / idol was a legendary item that alters the time stream
>next scene, a fucking vortex over NY and Egon saying that the timeline is changing and that the burglars altered the past so they need to time travel to prevent the idol to be found
>so they travel to California to visit the only man who can help them
>next scene we see them uncovering a car in a garage full of technology, old time (80's) computers and suff like that. The car is the DeLorean from Back to the Future
>next and final sequence we see the motherfucking DeLorean arriving to an archeological excavation in the desert
>we see the Ghostbusters again talking that they will talk with the professor who found the idol originally
>they open a tent in the middle of the camp, there was a man looking some artifacts on a table
>he turns to face them and is the motherfucking Indiana Jones

I woke up, saddened by the fact that this movie will never exist. Not spoopy, not creepy or paranormal, sorry about that but I had to share my fucking dream
>>
File: tumblr_nnfj0dD7pc1s1vn29o2_500.jpg (62KB, 458x684px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnfj0dD7pc1s1vn29o2_500.jpg
62KB, 458x684px
>wake up in the middle of the night because I hear movement downstairs
>walk to the stairway closet
>rustling noises coming from behind closet door
>open it and step inside
>floor collapses and I fall 30 feet onto a hard surface
>come to and realize I'm in some undergrounf cave system
>can't see where I fell from, decide to just start walking
>start seeing strange movement in shadows and the glinted lights of eyes watching me from just beyond the darkness
>start calling out to the things I'm seeing but eventually give up as they never choose to give me any sort of response
>come to a wide gap that I'm unsure of how to cross and stare down into it
>hear shuffling footsteps behind me and feel something shove me forward
>fall into the gap and feel myself drifting in weightlessness for a solid 3 or 4 minutes
>land hard in a sieve and instantly shatter every single bone in my body save for my head and 3 fingers on my right hand
>still conscious and in severe pain, but completely incapable of expressing any emotion or crying out
>start feeling my body slowly sink further and further into the crevice
>it's pitch black and all I can hear is the drip of my mashed pieces slipping into the void below me
>sounds like a viscous leaky faucet dripping
>go through the 5 stages of grief and loss an infinite number of times in my head as the dripping gets louder and louder
>feel my first remaining intact finger slip into the abyss
>my mind begins to race faster
>i wish to cry out, to pray, to do anything other than listen to myself slowly disappear
>there goes the second finger
>the dripping gets louder and I close my eyes finally ready to accept my fate
>wake up in a cold sweat

i hate sleep
>>
So ever since I was 4 or so I would have trouble sleeping so I would play this "game" with myself where I would lay completely still and just not move, scratch an itch or anything so I would go into this half dream/half lucid state and I could interact with my dreams but sometimes it would trigger sleep paralysis and that would scare me so for my whole life I could lucid dream but I wouldn't REALLY rest
>>
>>18070795
I've had people suggest that I try something like that, where you practice thinking about nothing for as long as possible but my anxiety levels are always too high to be able to achieve it for more than a few seconds at a time.
>>
>>18045240
>have a dream of two poisonous spiders
>wake up and worried one is in my sheets
>go to kitchen and see sinilar looking spider on floor

What did he mean by this?
>>
>Have dream I'm a D&D 5e wizard
>Confirmed spell list of: Teleport, Protection from Evil/Good, some kind of protection spell ( I would assume Shield, something that raises AC or DR ), Chain Lightning, Lightning Bolt, Firebolt and I considered using Burning Hands once
>Walking through woods
>Find this castle
>It's filled with too many undead, I couldn't take them all
>Run away to a nearby tower to buy myself some time, teleport away
>Teleport to room with brother, who is cleaning the room
>Be a lazy wizard bastard, decide he can clean it up himself, I'ma chill
>He gets mad and tells me to help
>Fuck you I'm a wizard I'll do what I want
>He drags the bed to THAT room ( recurring place in dreams where bad shit happens)
>Don't even care this time, I'm a FUCKING WIZARD
>Takes me to the closet ( Another massive red flag for when bad shit is about to go down )
>Still don't care. Wizard.
>Creepy laughter. Different effect than usual but expected.
>Wizard.
>Midget clown with massive claws ( like Freddy Krueger ) appears
>Starts clawing my face off
>Wake up confused

That was a really weird dream. I didn't take heed of any of the red flags like I usually do, and I wasn't afraid either. The biggest shock was the monster 1 shot me. Usually I have enough time to at least run away.

I think the dream was telling me that even if I have power don't be too overconfident.
>>
Has anyone else "conquered" recurring nightmares? Is it normal?

I've had recurring nightmares, but it got to the point I know what to expect, what to avoid. They still happen, but even in-dream I'm just plain not frightened anymore. It's gotten to the point where I've made "deals" with particularly powerful in-dream entities to use their powers usually in exchange for worship or just plain reverence.
>>
It's been a while, but I always have reoccurring dreams of ufos flying over my neighborhood. The UFOs are usually super distinct and unique, sometimes there are many, and sometimes there is only one. When I look up and realize that I am in fact looking at a UFO an intense wave of fear of the unknown sweeps over me. Other times I have dreams of airplanes getting shot down or crashing in my neighborhood. What did my brain mean by this?
>>
>>18070943
Youre Kojima
>>
Can someone interpret this:
Father and I are taking some fish we caught to some kind of competition at a college campus, but when I check the coolers, the water inside is seeded with some weird, alien corruption, all wriggling and squirming and black. And I start to notice all the water around: the pool, the fountains, are also darkened with the same wriggling unhealth. I then begin to see monstrous aliens walking about us. They're like 10 foot tall and thin limbed, and walk about in an incredibly unsettling way that's jerky, but smooth. They walk faster than a sprinter and almost blur. So people start to flee the campus, and we follow. Cut to: I'm following my father like a dog at his heels through the city and everybody is going about their business like nothing is wrong which amazes, and horrifies me. As we leave the city my father is no longer with me and when I reach the apex of a small hill in the country, I look from the cover of the tree line down into a field. I see perfect blocks of these creatures standing stock at perfect intervals like huge regiments and I'm struck with the sense that these are immature, still germinating. And I feel total desolation; I lost all hope, and wonder how we lost so quickly, and then I woke up.
>>
>>18071023
This kind of looks like the plot of war of the worlds now that I've written it out.
>>
>>18071000
I don't understand
>>
Okay guys, I can't give any specifics as they're honestly mundane but sometimes I swear I see the future in my dreams. Nothing prophetic or anything, but there have been times where I've stepped into rooms in places that I've never been before or met new people only for me to realise that I've seen the same exact room/person in a dream before. Has this or something similar happened to any of you?
>>
Here's an interesting one, and really the only dream which has intrigued me enough to ask about it.

>I'm in the woods with many people, some I think are friends but don't actually know them
>We're running without reason, I fall behind while looking at scenery
>Realize, try to catch up with them
>I'm too far away
>Fuck, I have no clue where I am
>Hear noise ahead, sounds like a dog on the trail
>Listen closer
>Definitely not a dog, too big, too gruff sounding
>Lay back on side of trail
>Heart beating like a drum
>I see it as it passes me by
>Big ass bear with gnashing teeth, long neck like stretching giraffe, legs like a moose
>Jesus what a rush seeing that thing, and the feeling of exhilaration when it didn't see me
>But it did
>It turns around
>Comes towards me
>Sees me
>I wake up

It didn't even occur to me until later that I might want to try communicating with the thing, but for the past couple nights now (coinciding with some ayahuasca I drank) I've been having dreams of other "things" both trying to scare me and failing, and "things" protecting me. I can't make heads or tails of it, whether it's anything to think about in the first place.
>>
>>18071134
I've noticed in my dreams ( seems to be the same in yours? maybe it's common ) if you are hiding and you can see scary thing, then scary thing can see you, and it will. It always will.
I've learned it's better to just run away.
>>
I had a nightmare the other night. The best way I could describe it was a feeling of limbo. Like, when you're body is fighting for life, and your soul is trying to decide whether or not to keep living. I remember looking at white, featureless caste-like faces and bodies, as though they were painted white, and then the body itself evaporated, leaving the paint to remain. It was very stressful and offputting.
>>
>>18045240
When I was a kid I dreamt that my mother and aunt took me to a shed in a beautiful forest.
The shed's interior was a bathroom, with a tub, sink, and toilet.
My mother started the tub water and my aunt sat on the sink laughing, as the room filled with water.
ofc I awoke gasping for air

oya, and after my mother started filling the tub, both her and my aunt turned into aliens.

Probably nothing, but it stuck with me up until now.
>>
>>18048398
not according to your subconscious ayyyy lmao
>>
>>18048664
I had like 7 dreams of trying to kill the same guy in different scenarios, every time either he or I would escape
>>
>>18070970
>airplanes and ufos

These could symbolize your dreams and ideas. Instead of pursuing them or getting on board you let them pass on by. Also with the planes crashing in your neighborhood could this be that at some point you wanted to move, but found reasons not to do so or felt obligated to remain where you are?
>>
>>18070943
It could be that you are trying to protect some aspect of your innocence/childhood which is the naked baby. The man could represent what you know to be immaturity hence the man is masturbating while wanting the baby back. Being naked could represent blind innocence for the baby, but the man being naked represents negligence or complete ignorance.
>>
>>18071023
Are you worried about your dad? Maybe you two should plan a day to go hangout without interruptions.
>>
Had a dream recently that was strangely detailed. It was about eight kids (two were siblings with black hair and the rest were siblings with red hair).

They're playing in someone's garden when a door appears at the side of the house (it's stone, kind of looks like a cave opening) and they decide to check it out. There's a wavy line on the floor which entices them in. It's pitch black and I (as a kind of voyeur, not a person) am terrified.

It leads into a bright hallway that looks kind of WW1 era (pink walls and pink carpeted floors). There are some lockers and doors down the hallway. Noises are coming from down the hallway (phones ringing, voices). A woman with short, blond hair comes out of a door and some of the children hide in the lockers. She notices one and tells them that they cannot be here. I kind of get the vibe that they're doing some kind of secret, governmental work like spying on phone calls.

For some reason she thinks that the oldest kid is a robot (she called her a 'mannequin'). The kids explain that they are from an alternate universe and don't know how to get home (they realise it's an alternate universe because robots don't exist in theirs). She takes pity on them and says she won't report them but they have to leave asap by following the pattern on the floor (similar to the wavy line). Her name was Maria.

They go through another door and find a waiting room. There's a notebook on a desk filled with repetitive gibberish (like writings of an insane person) but one line stands out "Maria is a medium". I couldn't decide whether that meant a ghost medium or if it was referring to her being some kind of phone operator. An old woman appeared and patted some of the kids of the head and said something along the lines of "Don't mind that silly stuff" (the notebook). Then I woke up.
>>
>>18071923
Worry a little cause of his drinking, and I do miss him since I moved away.
>>
Here's my dream experience.

>In some weird eldritch geometry
>Alien creatures are all around me
>Look down, am in fancy suit
>Some gibberish I somehow understand comes out of the ...mouthpiece? of one of the creatures, basically translates to "You must be the ambassador from Earth #92768276" or something

>Suddenly at desk with several creatures, have to do negotiations I can't remember

>Ends before I recite a word

Weird, man.
>>
File: RARE PEPES.gif (2MB, 385x500px) Image search: [Google]
RARE PEPES.gif
2MB, 385x500px
Ive been having wierd dreams lately, just woke up and this was my dream:
>snowy weather, can barely see 5 feet in front of me, im in a blizzard
>walk up to red STOP sign, it fell off it's post but its attached to a string
>I pull on the string to put the sign back, but the wind and blizzard keeps moving it and jostling it
>It eventually falls on the ground, I try pulling the string and holding the sign to put it back on the post
>its just on the ground, getting covered with snow
>hear someone yell "ANON!" (my name)
>I turn my head to the left, there's a block full of restaurants
>walk to the direction of where the voice called me
>as I walk I start running, then the snow fades away, revealing sunshine
>I see my sibling and mother at a table in this restaurant, everything is clear as day, no more snow or weather
>walk into the restaurant, a woman walks past me and I just hear "Are you avrile lagine (lavine)"
>wasn't really sure who that person was, but I said "No."
>look at sibling
>wake up

What happened? Does my dream have a higher meaning? Or is it just another dream? Recently I've been getting more dreams.
>>
File: 2.png (739KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
739KB, 640x640px
>>18047946
It means you're being seduced into the corruption of the world
>>
>>18072305
Whatever was blocking you finally got covered when you stopped trying to fix it. When you followed the voice it lead you away from a mindset or situation you could not fix, and that was holding you back in some way. Always follow your inner voice anon.
>>
File: aTRZvD.jpg (3MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
aTRZvD.jpg
3MB, 2560x1536px
I need some help with a reoccurring nightmare/theme and this is the closest thread I found to ask for it.
Whenever I become lucid in my dreams, I can't control them. I am fully aware that I am dreaming and I try to manipulate the dream, but it never works and usually turns into a nightmare. I can best exemplify this in a reoccurring dream:
I feel strong motion, a pulling forcce moving me away from my body. I am soon floating above my bed and aware that this is a dream. I try to leave my room and fly outward, but I am always stuck in my room. Then the dream deteriorates into a nightmare or I wake up.
There have been very few times when I am lucid and can do anything.
Yes, I have tried astral projection before, and almost succeeded a few times.
>>
I just woke up to a really weird dream.

Basically, I'm walking to my local church that I haven't been to in years and there's a whole parking lot full of people wearing traditional Indian clothes and dancing for Krishna.

I thought to myself that it was probably some government enforced 'diversity' day or some shit so I ignored it. I walked inside the church and there were people doing some kind of heathen stuff inside, so I began calling people out for practicing heathenry inside the church and practically kicked them out.

I walk up the stairs to the second floor, it's pretty dark but I see about three teenagers unaware of the situation, so I begin explaining what's going on and this girl just looks at me with horrified eyes.

I begin rushing downstairs to go outside and confront the dancing heathens outside, when I get outside it's dark and there's a group of men being told to not follow me to find heathens.

I begin walking and a small group of men begin following me, so I start walking and eventually find them having sex.

I charge at them shouting "heathens" over and over, they freak out and I kick them out with the group I had.

I'm not sure what to think of it, apparently dreams about church are supposed to represent wanting to be enlightened, but there seems to be nothing about protecting it.
>>
File: Krishna rasa-lila.jpg (137KB, 953x539px) Image search: [Google]
Krishna rasa-lila.jpg
137KB, 953x539px
>>18073479
I know it was a dream, but the dancers you describe (due to the having sex I presume in a group) sound like sahajiyas, and they deserve to be kicked.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaishnava-Sahajiya

From my perspective, Sahajiyas try to imitate God rather then emulate. They re-enact the rasa-lila of Krishna and the gopis with themselves in the part of Krishna. In other words - to me - they are not worshiping, glorifying, or trying to unite in service with Krishna. They are taking the place of Krishna, usurping His position as center of the rasa-lila.

From a material point of view - they are seducing and convincing women to come out to the forest and have orgies.
>>
>>18045240

The only dreams I have lately are variations of me ending up in some sort of mental institution. Sometimes it's a regular hospital mental institution, sometimes it's a shady criminal run prison where they try to drive people crazy using drugs. It's always the same though, I'm always in a mental ward.

I've been in one, and it was when I was at the lowest point in my life.

The only other dream I've had in the past 6+ months is a recurring dream where I'm sitting with myself at a table, with a gun or a knife sitting in the middle of the table. The opposite me looks at me and says, "End it, and you'll wake up." I can't wake up until I do it, the dream literally just goes on and on. I also can't get up. I can converse with this other-me, but in the end, it's always accepting me ending my own life.
>>
My dreams don't have a lot to do with me but they have too many metaphors and other shit about me to where its strange. I have a little dream journal i type in WordPad. Lemme just copy and paste one. also I type these all roughly because I need them to be documented.
pk so the dream starts out as this movie called 1940 it takes place in new york and this guy gets hekeled by his firend wh kinda looks like dr. steve brule from tim and eric from climbing a ladder anyway he climbs up like three buildings but its useless because all that happend was his frined brule would keep bumping him with his belly fat and denie any space to start climbing then the guy would climb the ladder to the top but after word brule would take the ladder down once he was on the roof so later this indian girl shows up but im not sure weather shes native american or eastern indian but it doesn't matter shes like a ten year old mary sue type character from you know those kid wonder detective books and thats cool and all but she gets kidnapped by the villian whos this rich guy corperate dude who kills people and has this uncanny resemblence to ace ventura they have drive downt this tunnel that leads to ace's house which problabe isn't considering hes got money and the house looks like the ones in cullman any way the girl goes threw the tunnel first and gets held captive because whenever little ones are invloved they can't die they just have to be hostages and nothing more then some shitty undercover cops get in there but they cant find ace because hes can hide in plain sights hes probs under the cars or behind a tree anyway theres alot of time here that i cant remember but ace shoots his gun one of the two cops die and the brule team get over there because they are aperently gaurding over the girl soo ace gets cornered and falls into this cage made out of chain link fences and one of the guys gets out a blow tourch and grills his way into the cage ace gets caught the girls saved and the crew
>>
>>18073627
drive around into this one part of the city where it ends

TL;DR shit movie shows up about two guys trying to catch Ace Ventura
>>
>>18073547
Sounds pretty interesting, that explains a lot I guess.
>>
I had a dream that felt super real, i was looking down on everyone and i mean every existing thing, and they all was standing in a lake of fire. it felt like it lasted for a billion year or eternety before it ended. all of you was in pain, extreme pain. it was fun as long as it lasted
>>
I have this dream at least once a month it used to be worse but it starts out with me looking down this weird hallway there's no doors or Windows and at the end of the hallway its just black you can't see anything. I start to walk forward intill i notice that there's water on the floor no matter what I do my body keeps walking towards it when i get close enough i fall into it , that's when the dream ends and i wake up my body feels as if it just got hit with something and im gasping for air. I don't have any idea what this dream means but I've been having it as long as I remember but I've been having it more often lately.
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 480x411px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 480x411px
>>18045240
I keep dreaming that I'm back to high school/middle school it makes me wake up feeling so bad
>>
>Wake up in middle of night
>For some reason I go to window.
>See something outside
>Speak from under shades
>its cool out, i feel the draft
>See what looks like an alien space craft
>Just putting by
>It has a spotlight and its frantically searching around looking for something/someone.
>It eventually passed my window]
> I wake up

I have had this dream twice.
>>
File: descarga.jpg (12KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
descarga.jpg
12KB, 259x194px
Alright guys I don't know if someone has already posted something similar but there's a lot of replies to this thread and I don't want to read them all.

Anyway this is what has happened:
Sometimes when I'm walking (and kind of not thinking about anything) I can see myself and others around me as if I were flying. Obviously I'm still conscious (this happens in real life).

So I told this to some of my friends and asked them if they had ever experienced something similar. It seems like it's just me.

Anyway I know I'm not that special, so, somewhere, someone has to have experienced something like that. Tell me then anons:

Have you ever experienced something similar or am I just nuts?

By the way I know it's not quite as an OBE, since you kind of have to be unconscious for that. And I know this because once my mother told me that she saw herself sleeping when she was a child (in a dream of course). And that when her father died he came to say goodbye to her and that she had to be strong and stuff, again in a dream.

Also I don't know if I made mayself totally clear, since english is not my mother language. But I think you get the idea.

I'll be waiting your answers.
>>
>>18074283
So you're walking and you suddenly see yourself watching others in a birds eye view?
>>
File: Codex-Gigas-Devil-enhanced.jpg (1MB, 1924x3012px) Image search: [Google]
Codex-Gigas-Devil-enhanced.jpg
1MB, 1924x3012px
>>18045240
I have had 2 reoccurring dreams, in one satan appears he looks like a frog-lizard hybrid kinda like kermit the frog, he was accompanied by other monsters. Recently I saw Codex Gigas Satan and he looks a lot like him, it´s creepy and disgusting, i felt goosbumps when i first saw it. On these dreams it kidnaps my mom, and I have to go into a long chase, but I never had the dream again after puberty.
My other reoccurring dream happens on a church that has been planned to be built 10 years ago, but was never finished because lack of funds. Well recently the have picked the project for construction again and it seems they plan to finish it this time. I´ve had variations of this dream, the gist of it is that I´m afraid to pass by this church but it is a very convenient shortcut irl and so it is in my dreams, but there are big dangers among the church, two times i remember it being lions but once it was a big whirpool.
Also I recently had a dream of little significance, there is a red dragon atop of big stairs, but I have to wait for my turn to speak with him, i felt like he was to impart great wisdom, but I woke up when I was at midhigh distance from him.
Pic related is Satan of my dreams, I´d like someone to interpret my dreams.
>>
I keep having this re occuring one where I persistently vomit a river of teeth

It's stupid, I wish it would just stop completely.
>>
>>18074760
Try drinking a glass of water, and brushing your teeth before bed. Also position your tongue against the top of your mouth floor barely touching your incisors. This should reduce any discomfort in your mouth and tummy before going to bed. I´d also recommend sleeping with your face facing the ceiling and using an extra flat pillow for your ass.
>>
File: 1.jpg (7KB, 200x220px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
7KB, 200x220px
I'll start with a weird/comical dream.

>In baseball stadium
>barely anyone there, just scattered random seats filled
>sitting really high up, imagine another level above thr terrace seats
>field is blanketed by fog, cant really see it
>gril is sitting next to me, cant remember what she looked like
>she has two bowls of what I assume to be cereal
>hands me one, take bite without looking
>overcome with extremely vivid texture and taste of dank weed
>I can feel individual leaves and seeds all up in my mouth
>i turn to gril
>look her in the eyes
>she nonchalantly shoves a spoonful of her weed into her mouth
>say "I love you so much right now"
>wake up
>mfw

Also I have dreams with a recurring theme. I'll be driving and my brakes wont work. Probably have a dream where that happens about once a week. Nothing bad happens, but it's oddly terrifying.
>>
>>18045470
I had a dream like that with my uncle that just passed and it was very awkward. I said it was great to see him but we got rid of all his things because we thought he was dead and he was very surprised.
>>
File: 1464049677243.jpg (270KB, 792x446px) Image search: [Google]
1464049677243.jpg
270KB, 792x446px
>>18045240
I always dream the same type of dream for the past 6 years.

Its hyper realistic, and each one slighty varies in setting but its essentially the same thing.

Im ususally trying to get from A to B, things get confusing, people seem strange (like from an alternate dimension). There is usually anxiety and a sense of things not working or being dilapidated.
Some settings

>Country area with many houses and main town lot of side roads
>Urban areas , rundown and look pretty ghetto
>Airports that and part mall as well, lots of overlapping concourses
>Universities I have never heard of.
>Labyrinth like industrial properties looking abandoned.

Once in a while off the wall stuff happens like being chased by people or some kind of disaster. Last night I had one where the moon exploded and everything got straight messed up. I also became aware that it kept repeating the same event several times, and i had knowledge of the other repeats but everyone else didn't. That never happended before.

But, mostly just being lost and trying make a deadline. Lots of times involving airports or train stations.

Heard that dreams can be windows into other worlds/dimensions. Any insight?

I always seem to know people and they know me and , I always have my own residence and its always low-class accommodations.

what does this mean ?!
>>
>>18074785
okeedokee ty for the advice
>>
I don't know how to explain this very well, but here goes. I'm not sure if I would call these dreams because it is basically me going to sleep and waking up in another dimension I suppose? From what I can recall this other place, things are almost similar to irl but with minor changes. It feels like I have another life. These dreams don't happen as often. When this happened the first time I woke up at a hospital bed. My mother and sister where there. They looked real happy that I woke up. My guess was that I have just woken up from a coma. The last one I had wa like 2-3 weeks ago. But this one my grandma was recovering from cancer but, irl she has passed away. Sometimes I am even doing daily chores or watching tv as if I never went to sleep in the first place. I have spoken to my mom about this and even she was surprised about these dreams I've had.
>>
>>18055533
same
i got nothing else to say
>>
every time i become lucid, i can control time. somtimes it doesn't work but then i concentrate and tell time stop. i love it. any readons why time?
>>
>>18074831
Maybe your life has gotten stagnant, try hearing different ambient music before going to sleep.
Dreams are heavily linked with whats happening outside in your bed, change sleep positions and use ambient music.
I would recommend trying to pick a new hobby, your brain is probably giving you the same dream because you interpret information with a pattern you have gotten accustomed to.
>>
>>18045240
I've got one for you guys- crazy vivid, have had it three time since I was a young child.

Be running through woods with a staff in my hands, a heavy jacket around me. I'm running towards something, not away. I suddenly see a man, a hunchback with a deformed head, rummaging n the undergrowth. He has a small child wrapped around his back, he turns around and sees me, and attacks me. I strike him with the staff on top of his deformity, and he retreats. I work my way around him and pass him - he looks at me but does not pursue. I look back towards my destination and I am standing at the base of the driveway of my childhood home. around the home is a perfect circle of beings, perhaps 100 yards in diameter. each being is invisible, but I "perceive" where they are as a shining blue outline. each of the beings has an eye for a head, staring outwards from the circle, and from the back of each protrudes a single wing. at the center of the circle is my house. the "gaurdians" allow me to pass without harm.

I know that I enter the house, and that something important happens, but I never remember.

anybody give me anything on that?
>>
>>18075054
Try giving your own ending to the dream, and reading it out loud before going to sleep. Humans don't remember dreams clearly since they could get confused with events that happen in real life, your dream is probably confusing since you are at a very well known location to you. A circle might mean you are protected from harm inside your house or it signals that your dream nears to be complete.
>>
Had a pretty spooky dream last night:
>post on 4chan (/ck/ I think)
>get quintuple or sextuple 8s
>fuck yes
>go out to celebrate
>be in pub when rashida jones sits next to me
>we start flirting
>she suggests we exchange numbers so she can give me the "november warning," at 11:50pm
>she says "that's not a euphemism"

Dream felt a bit like a premonition, so I looked up 8th November and that's the US presidential election.
>>
Do you guys ever dream anything, then wake up and search up keywords that you've been told, only to find that the setting you were in, the thing its related to is somewhat real?

For example, today I dreamed about being invited to a clinic by a friend who works there, I don't remember but I must have said something about me requiring some drugs because I'm anxious af.
So I go to the clinic with him, he opens the door, there's this girl assistant; We go meet with the receptionist staff, he prescribes me 3 meds, one of them is D-cycloserine (DCS for short).
I can't remember the rest of the meds but I was told that I need to administer it intravenously.
I told this girl assistant that I have a slight phobia of needles and that I don't know how to do this properly, so she shows me the proper way of injecting whatever I was prescribed.
Along with the prescription, I was also recommended a certain brand of syringe and needle.

After that I completely forget what was the third drug I was given; 2 words I can remember. The rest I was stressing myself to this girl to remind me what I was prescribed cause I kept forgetting in my dream.

These were: DCS, R3 pill; when I look these up, these seem to be used for behavior control.
The weird thing about this is that I found a paper on DCS with a similar scenario.
>SETTING:
Participants were recruited from the general community to a research clinic.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15520361

I'm not a doctor, psychologist, psychiatrist by practice or have any kind of mental disability.
I do suffer from insomnia sometimes and I did find it interesting that R3 is effective agaisnt it.
https://www.drugs.com/imprints/r-3-19076.html

I dream about several things, out of which I can only remember roughly 3 different settings.

These were:
An attic in Texas, it was rainy, the front yard was muddy, guys in there wanted to go biking.
A hotel where I found a republican with blond hair.
This does sound generic but IDK the meaning of it.
>>
I don't know if someone already asked this, and it may be a stupid question, but can someone tell me how induce myself nightmares? It has been years since i had any kind of dream, even short ones, and i want to experience something different for once.
>>
>>18075801
try to induce good dreams. you may be stuck with what you wish for.
source: i used to wish I'd dream more, now spend about an hour each morning in hell before i wake up.. not a great way to start the day.
>>
>>18047470
It probably talks about some goal in your life.

Mountains mean great risk with great rewards.
The fog and people not listening to you could represent that you think this goal or objective is out of your control, like you feel you will never reach it because the world wont let you.

The two moons reinforce the idea of things being beyond your control. Perhaps they also talk about divine aspects.
>>
I have two dreams which I will briefly mention of I can be so greedy:

Dream 1:
I drempt many months ago of meeting within my house a snake with three heads cloaked in a almost abyssal darkness, one like a fog that hung around his lower body and obscured the finer details of his face.
His arrival was unprecedented nor beckoned as I was under the impression that I was simply exploring the dreamlike state of my living room, at the time it seemed my consciousness, or lack thereof, had no real impact on my clarity thus I conducted myself as I normally would given the circumstances.
Upon meeting the creature, or demon, he instructed me to sit on this almost regal appearing throne. The throne itself upon closer inspection seemed rough, almost ancient in a sort of foreboding sense. I sat, and upon another request dawned some suitably older looking regalia accompanied by a scepter. There, in my home we talked for what feels even now like hours, and though I forget the conclusion of our discourse, we must have come to type of agreement, on which I have no recollection. He (though I'm unsure if that's a misnomer) seemed ominous yet at the same time familiar. If anyone could shine some knowledge onto this strange meeting I would be very thankful. Was it a demon? Or just a very strange dream?

Dream 2:
I will keep this one short as it was less vivid and more mundane. I was in a great hall with what felt like a long lasting company of friends and allies on the eve of some great conflict. For whatever reason, I detected a small enclosure, not a cell or anything, but upon entry I met a young woman scantily clad bearing a sort of arrow symbol upon her pelvis region. I felt that she was a succubus and felt an immediate danger, as I made some connection with the company I was with at the time. I would go on but I'm not really sure if I'm passed the character limit as I don't post often, and lurk less and less. I will try to interpret someone else's dream. Thanks, stay safe.
>>
This is something that happens to me regularly while dreaming; my dreams play out like 'stories', but every so often I remember things in that story changing. Like, say I dreamt I was fighting off some burglars in my house, and then my mom is there for some reason and we talk about why it happened. Then I'll remember at a certain point in the dream my mom was actually this chick i wanna bone, and my house wasn't actually my house but a facility. And sometimes I dream as though fictional characters/worlds are real as well, even though I know very well they obviously aren't.
>>
>>18074576
Yes, exactly.
>>
here's one from my dream journal

>It was a dark & gloomy basement, with boxes & clutter all around as you'd expect of a basement dwellt in by me.
>But it wasn't the layout of any basement I ever remember being in, let alone lived in.
>To my left as I entered the main room, a refridgerator.
>Behind which lie in wait a 5'11" stuffed likeness of Seasame Street's Big Bird©®™.
>Or maybe it was supposed to be the actual Big Bird, who wasn't so big after all. It doesn't matter.
>Alas, as I rounded the corner, no Big Bird awaited me as I expected.
>Only a small, hand-sized likeness, whose color had been drained away by long years of disuse.
>I quickly reached for my trusty, ever-ready spray bottle of Sunny D, with which I faithfully rejuvinated the doll's saturation of bright yellow.
>A feeling of eerie danger was upon me the entire time.
>Was Big Bird upset I've left him so long?
>Is that why he wasn't where I'd left him, but only this miniature doll?
>
>Why was he presumed in my mind to be alive?
>
>Inquiring minds want to know.
>But yes, that question had occurred to me in the dream; why was I nervous about something's feelings that shouldn't be alive?

>I turned around, doll & spray bottle in my hands, to lock eyes with Big Bird, watching me from across the dimly-lit room.
>Not where I'd left him.
>Not where he should be.
>Not exactly alive, but not inanimate or unthinking. I became nervous.
>I wanted to appease Big Bird.
>I sprayed the doll frantically, asking Big Bird if he was pleased by my efforts to restore the doll's lustre, a gesture of reverence for his likeness.
>But the color wouldn't last; each spray of Sunny D left only drippy spots of semi-bright yellow in the doll's fur, and then dripped away
>returning the doll to its deathly gray hue.
>
>Big Bird could see this.
>
>Big Bird was not amused.

the end
>>
>>18077440
Hello, underage b&
>>
Here's an interesting thing that happened to me some time ago and made me think deeply about the nature of dreams.

I was lying in my bed, trying to fall asleep. As some time had passed, that comforting feeling started coming over my body. I relaxed my eyes and the light hallucinations started to appear. Up to this point, everything is normal.

The next moment, though, I found myself looking out into the world with a rifle in my hands. This only lasted for a second until I could see nothing but darkness but it left me surprised. Did I fall asleep for a split second and right into a dream or was I hallucinating while awake? Has anyone experienced anything like this before?
>>
OK I'm just going to put this in here since I've been waiting for a thread like this.

I've been practicing Astral projection through lucid dreaming and meditation for months, and the last few weeks I've stuck with it every single day and devoted at least an hour to it.

I'm at the point where every time I sleep, I have intense vivid dreams that are good and bad, but even nightmares don't scare me anymore. Regardless I hate having them and tend to only sleep an hour or two before waking up and repeating the cycle til it's morning.

I just want to sleep all the way through the night, help? It's driving me crazy.
>>
>>18075803
then, how can i dream? is there a method to have higher chances of having dreams?
>>
>>18078404
You dream every night, it's just that you don't remember most of it. Starting a dream journal is a good way to go; writing down anything you remember right after waking up will help tremendously and will work as training for later. Remember that practice makes perfect.

Now, I don't know about nightmares but I remember reading they are triggered by eating spicy food before sleep.
>>
I'd like to share my most recent and memorable lucid dreams/sleep paralysis experience

>in the middle of a nightmare
>fear wakes me up in the dream, realize it's a dream
>stalking entity is everywhere
>call it out with a threat
>eventually ask for its identity
>it starts to utter nothing but 'ooooooooOOOOOO' until the room and my body vibrated

>have lucid dream
>get up from bed, look outside
>brighter than a bright sunday morning and I knew it was midnight
>tried to fly, failed
>tried everything else like phasing through walls and summoning a hot girl
>hot girl summoning failed but whatever
>went back to bed and see Mr. Burns sitting on my bed
>ask him why I couldn't fly
>tells me three tips to induce flight
>thank him and wake up

>sleep paralysis starts with tingling all over body and ringing in my ear
>white face with the void for eyes and mouth suddenly reassures me that I will do every malevolent deed it wants me to do
>struggle hard to lift my hands
>flip it both fingers

>lucid dream about a network of tunnels
>felt like a maze, probably is
>trying to find a proper way out, nothing
>eventually find a tram track, follow it
>it leads to a chamber of massive size
>try to walk across the track to the other side
>when you go to a really high place a little voice tells you to jump down
>in the middle of the chamber little voice tells me to jump on all sides
>brain couldn't process feeling
>run back to tunnels
>collect myself
>wake up
>>
I have this dream like 3/4 times a week mostly on weekends.

It starts on a dark room i'm not able to see nothing but then i ascend to some type of cosmos floating on the outter space and some lights are talking to me saying "we choose you" like I have to do something. I ask for what i'm chosen, to do what? but the lights are only saying the same thing. Every time i have this dream I wake up like full of energy and the pinneal gland is vibrating hard on my forehead.
>>
>>18045240
>>18045240
>>18045240
why i never dream when i am blazed?
if i lay it off fora few days dreams come back to me but when i smoke daily i dont get dreams.
my other question would be, my senpai told me that i do scream sometimes at nights like a madman, and thats fucked up, and i dont have any recent events that could cause this. its rare, but it happens
>>
I had a weird dream last night and have no idea how to interpret it.

>Dream is in the village of our holiday home
>I'm in my house with some other people I don't know
>Go out and find a cart with too other people I have never seen before
>We walk with the cart and start collecting corpses from the ground
>Corpses literary everywhere, like a see of dead bodies
>Feel no disgust or anything
>Just picking them up and throwing them in one big pile of bodies in the middle of the village
>Try to pick them up and deliver them as fast as possible, like some sort of game

I didn't feel anything walking through a sea of bodies no sadness, surprise, disgust, anything. Only happiness and joy at the end of the dream because "we" had picked the bodies fast.

What could this mean?
>>
>>18078650
So stop getting stoned, retard.
>>
>>18078822
dreams aint that great tho, im just curious that i really dont dream or i just never ever remember any of it, not even a second
>>
>>18078828
Because you're killing the few brain cells you have left, you git.
>>
For ancouple nights now, i dreamt of a knight riding a crocodile, offering to make me into a king over women thoughts?
>>
his one is pretty easy.

I dreamt that my dick was completely ripped out with blood spraying everywhere. I had to pickup the chunks of dick that had fallen in the toilet bowl. No one wanted to help me or call an ambulance. It was no big deal to them and I was just pushed around by everybody.
>>
Beforehand I apologize for my language as I am not from an Englishspeaking country.

The dream was black and white with some exceptions which I will mention later.
This happened on a location that seemed familiar, but I can't recall ever being there, and as everything was black&white it was hard to recognise anything truly familiar.

Anyhow, so I am walking down a street in this black&white world and I meet a little girl which is at first scared, but then she warms up because of my presence. She wears a black robe, has white hair and is looking like a cute little girl, what is peculiar about her is that one eye is gold-colored and shiny, and the other is the bluest blue I have ever seen in my life.

This little girl leads me into a garden with plants of many strange shapes and angles. We walk through the garden and she asks me
>"Do you know what is going to happen?"
>I say "No, do you?"
>She says "Yes, I think so, but I'm not sure. Maybe you will find out,"

At the end of the garden there is a house, a big manor like the ones from the stories where the witches live. It is nightmarish, but it didnt feel like it.

We enter the house, we meet an old man wearing an old suit with a pocketwatch hanging out of his pocket. The watch was golden and I could see the color. The rest of the man was black&white.
The man was clearly old, he had white hair and a white beard.

This part becomes blurry, as it seems the girl and the old man try to tell me something, but I cant make out what. They seem to be in a hurry.

Suddenly a shape appears, like a shadow. It was blacker than anything I have ever imagined, it was just the color black in the shape of a man.When this shadow appeared the old man and the little girl panicked. They ran up close to me holding my chest while shouting "YOU MUST STOP THE FALL, YOU MUST STOP THE END" 1/2
>>
>>18079539
cont 2/2

When this shadow appeared the old man and the little girl panicked. They ran up close to me holding my chest while shouting "YOU MUST STOP THE FALL, YOU MUST STOP THE END"

This went on for a few seconds until they stopped shouting. They let go of me an looked at me with eyes covered by defeat. The little girl cried, and the color from her eyes disappeared. Then I woke up.

I have been feeling strange all day after this.
>>
>my grandmother died recently
>I'm in her old house
>see her in the hallway turned away from me
>she didn't have those two walking stick she used to move around (her leg was very bad for a couple of years)
>start talking to her
>she turns back
>her face is pale and her eyes are strangely white too (she had blue eyes)
>I get scared by her eyes and wake up shortly afterwards

I don't remember what exactly we talked about but I feel like her not using walking sticks may be a good sign
>>
When i was a child, i had a recurrimg dream for about 4 months about me being late for school and all my classmates being eyeless and listening to the teacher. Then everytime i stepped into the class they suddenly turned back and start chasing me walking on 4, yelling my name in a distorted voice. What's the meaning? Could it have been because of the anxiety i had going to school or there are elements that indicates other causes?
>>
>Go through basic training
>Injure knee
>Have final PT test next day
>Pray out of desperation
>Have dream
>In a two story theater walking through the second floor
>Glance down at the stage
>See young girl and stereotypical angel figure staring into theater
>Stop and take a closer look
>Angel figure suddenly looks straight up into my eyes
>Instant Fear
>Immediately take cover, suddenly in full kit with m16 and ammo
>Prepared to fight for life
>Slowly raise up to look at stage
>Girl slowly looks up and smiles kindly at me
>Dream ends

What's your take on it x? Freaked me the fuck out. Weirdest part is I woke up and a buddy pulled a 7 inch long blonde hair off of the back of my PT shirt I was sleeping in.
>>
I've had a reoccurring dream all my life about a fuck all big house, want some stories from it?
>>
>>18080859
That's what this thread is for.
>>
>>18045240
Had a dream where I was in a fortress of some forts. More of a compound in a city. Some of my friends and family were there, in the middle of a zombie apocalypse. Had to kill some of them because they were turned into zombies. The last thing that happened was that we ran out of ammo, and I was chosen to go to the car to get some more ammo. Any thoughts?
>>
File: Cosmos-2.jpg (142KB, 1350x906px) Image search: [Google]
Cosmos-2.jpg
142KB, 1350x906px
>>18078828
So the anon you were talking to doesn't know shit and just likes to judge.

THC, the active ingredient in weed shortens your REM cycle dramatically and instead induces a deep sleep like state. Because you have less REM you may have noticed that you require more sleep than you normally would if you didn't smoke. This deep sleep may contain dreams but it is very unlikely that you will remember them and they wouldn't be very vivid.

REM sleep is the sleep your body requires in order to form the clearer and easier to remember dreams. If you lay off the weed for 3-4 days your body will experience what is known as REM rebound. This is your brain making up for the REM that has been essentially blocked by weed and is a perfect opportunity to experience bizarrely intense dreams that in my case can turn into dreams within dreams.

This may sound inviting to someone who wants to experience lucid dreaming but I personally find it difficult to obtain lucidity when rebounding and instead accept the contents of my dreams as reality. Also depending on how you withdraw from weed can determine whether or not these dreams are pleasant or edge themselves to the side of uncomfortable or even nightmarish
>>
File: light.jpg (131KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
light.jpg
131KB, 600x338px
Whole my life I've had messed up dreams.
I know I don't dream like normal. There is something to it, altho I can't explain, I can't remember anything, how would you explain something you forgot.
Living with a feeling that something is wrong, that you MUST to remember something but you can't because you know that you should not, you are not supposed to carry memories from that side.

Sometimes I while in walking day a sight or sound triggers memories that were locked away, gaining back memories like this shocks my mind, it's something like realizing that you were raped, it rustles you mind big time
I remember that around 5 nights ago I've seen what going to a sleep mode feels like, it's terribe,it's scarry, no wonder you never remember fucked up shit like this, you could get a heart attack. Seeing a light in front of me, can't feel my body, hearing a crackling noise, saying to myself Its just me going to sleep, no worries, just LET GO, those words trigger a massive bang, tiny light expands with a second, fear kicks in and crackling sound gets incredibly loud, feeling of g-forces so heavy, all cut's within a second, loose all fear,feelings, sight, feeling calmness and happiness.
>>
File: Dimension_levels.svg.png (82KB, 2000x670px) Image search: [Google]
Dimension_levels.svg.png
82KB, 2000x670px
>>18081842
That hopeless feeling that you left something, you forgot, you lost it, again.. it was precious and you lost it.
I left it in dreams world ( you live there ). why can't I keep my memories from there ?
I feel like I know answer.. It's because it's against the law. Sounds fucking crazy I know, what fucking law ? I can't recall such... Feel like when you come back from there you just can't bring memories back, you signed for this shit, you know it would be irresponsible to have knowledge from that side ?
There are "cops" who watch you over, THEY don't let you remember to much, they check, delete,change what you remember, they are strong.
It's a higher dimensional world.
>>
File: light beings.gif (998KB, 500x213px) Image search: [Google]
light beings.gif
998KB, 500x213px
>>18081871
I have recollections of some one ( entity ) training me in there,for something, It was preparing me for something.

I've went over getting rid of my fears, dreaming 3-6 nightmares per night, until complete loss of fear. to this day time to time dream of the end of world in many ways.

Who went this far ? I'm not the only one who knows that there is life on the other side of the bed, I know that when you read this you know that you been there done that, maybe you recollect more than me ? can you share ?
>>
I consistently have dreams of the world ending. Either post-apocalyptic or by alien invasion. What does it mean?
>>
Plis halp!!
I jad a weird dream where basically my right thumb fingernail was peeling off and the thumb was rotting and small pin sized maggots were squeezing out. I had a feeling of extreme disgust and was so grossed out, horrified. What the hell could that mean
>>
SInce a kid I've often been been able to wake up from scary dreams and such after realizing they're dreams. I've also often levitated/flown in my dreams and talked to people telling them how I'm currently dreaming.

I've also almost never had wet dreams, and when I have they lasted for a second. The problem is I get exited and wake up. I might not wake up to a fully awake state, but the dream breaks down and becomes just a fantasy. I've successfully controlled a dream, spawned a person, and it lasted for a second only... ONCE.

I've been trying to get into lucid dreaming (as in controllable dreams) for years. Dream checks, the "I will know when I dream" mantra etc. But only that success, years ago now.

Last night I was laying down trying to get to the dream state while repeating the mantra. I could feel sleep paralysis, feel my senses connecting to the dream world but as I slipped out of reality I got exited and it faded. I also breathed to calmly so i'd "gasp" for air, and I eventually got too hot, readjusted and fell asleep normally.

WHAT DO I DO??? Help. Could it just be impossible for me?
>>
I had a dream years ago that I don't necessarily need interpreting but it's always stuck in my head because of how vivid it was.

>i'm back in middle school
>im super depressed
>decide to go up to roof and jump off
>would usually just wake up there but dream went on
>I thud on the ground and that instant, I seem to be in this dark room
>I'm starring at a computer monitor and I can't move my head or eyes away from it since my body just won't let me
>there seems to be some red lights behind me
>the monitor has a red background and displays white text
>"currently uploading consciousness" it said
>it also has a ticker much like if you were to transfer a file on windows
>it finishes and gets up to 100%
>this is when I wake up
>>
>>18082535
Just learn to talk to girls in real life, you betafag.
>>
I had a dream that I was in a small, white room with one door and no windows. It had bright fluorescent lights. There were voices coming from the walls hurling abuse at me. The door was open and in the next room I could see everything I've ever wanted, and everything I could ever want. I tried to move but my body was too heavy and I was too weak. The voices started laughing at me, and the things they said got worse. Eventually the door closed and the lights went out, and the voices got deafening. I woke up sweating.
>>
>>18083424
I have a girlfriend of 4 years. That's not the problem.
>>
>>18082535
The WILD technique which you are attempting is generally only effective for me at around 3:00AM - 7:00AM due to it heavily relying on a quick transition into an REM sleep cycle which occurs most commonly between those hours for most people. Try setting an alarm for that time if you want a dramatically higher chance of success, even get up and get some water to slightly wake you up to prevent falling straight back into an unconscious sleep. Other than that, record all dreams on a notepad or your phone the moment you wake up from them then read over them before going to bed each night. This will really help you with identifying a dream whilst already in one.

When I was doing this at my peak most dreams would have at least partial lucidity for me with an occasional, but not rare, full lucid experience.
>>
>>18083867
Sounds like you might have some sort of social anxiety and/or difficulty fitting in.
>>
When keeping a dream journal how much detail of the dream should you record?
Once I start remembering my dreams pretty consistently I tend to remember more details as well, to the point that one dream I wrote down ended up being almost 12 pages single spaced in Word. Most mornings though I don't have the time to sit down and write all of that shit, but if I don't record my dreams not long after I wake up I tend to forget them.

I'm asking because I've always wanted to lucid dream for the longest time but I stopped recording my dreams after a few months when I didn't see any progress and I felt like recording my dreams was eating up too much of my time in the mornings.

The main reason I stopped recording my dreams though was that once I got to the point where I was remembering my dreams every night my frequency of nightmares suddenly drastically increased and I was having nightmares almost every night.

It got to the point where I just stopped with the dream journal because they were horrible and I didn't want to record them down and remember them. I just wanted to forget.

Eventually after I stopped I went back to not remembering most of my dreams and only having nightmares occasionally.

Has anyone else had this problem when recording their dreams?
And is there any way to decrease your frequency of nightmares in general?

I want to start up a dream journal again because I would really like to experience a lucid dream at least once but I'm worried I'll have the same issue. I've tried other methods for lucid dreaming as well, but nothing really works if you're not consistently remembering your dreams.
>>
>>18045240
Dreams have always been: distant memories.
>>
Would melatonin potentially help in lucid dreaming?
>>
>>18085716
>>
you know how there is space between the sidewalk and the train, like the platform? so inside the space there was this fat guy, mexican, yellow sweater and a leather jacket. He was talking to me, but i felt like 0 emotions towards him, so i just shot him in the chest 3 times in a triangle shape. Should I be worried orrr?
>>
>>18085913
??
>>
Hi about 1 hour earlyer (its now 0:36am) i woke up from a fucking creepy Dream.
I'm kinda used to nightmares and usualy they don't freak me out but this one got me realy bad. I'll shortly sum up the dream I had before, cause it was related in one point to the actual nightmare:

> I was chilling with some old friend i did not have seen for years or even thought about him, I'll call him P.
> we went to the city with some girl i dont know but in the dream she represented some friend of P.
>got drunk, fooled around town - nothing speacial happening
now it becomes a little weird : >in the dream i passed out and woke up in the girls car (the feeling of "waking up" while dreaming is realy confuseing
> they drive me home and drop me off at my door
So far it's a pretty normal/boring dream but the next part is important cause it will "continue" in the second dream.
>I wrote some kind of massage/e-mail to P. wich was not making any sense at all.

This is were the dream kinda "cut" to the second one wich was God damn creepy. Will cont. in next post.
>>
>>18085952
Second dream:

>I'm living with my parrents again but the room/house doesn't looks like the one we used to live in
>I'm standing at the window looking outside in the garden wich has some trees
>On one of the trees there is a creature that ginda looks like a mix of a giant squirrel and a rabbit at this point it isn't lokking very creepy
>As i keep watching in from my room its climbing to a branch next to my window and "lays down" on it
>It kinda begins to "transform" into a way more creepy loking form altough it was looking weird from the beginning
>It's now looking like some rabbit with an crokodile like head surrundet by flys still laying on the branch not moving
>suddenly its jumping at my window , now looking like the rabbit-squirril hybrit again and "gnaws" through the glass
The following is the only part of the dream I dont remamber so I will cont at the next point i remember.
>I'm still in my room ,the rabbit-squirril-crocodil wathever thing is gone, and the window is in good shape again (for now)
>I'm calling my mom and tell her about the fucking thing eating through my window
>Still in my room with mom I'm getting a call - it's P. from last dream telling me the message i wrote him didn't make a sense and creept him out.
>The phone call is interrupted at this point by a fucking white ferret slamming at my window, starting to gnaw through my window just like the other thing did but for some reason looking a lot more gorey while doing it (leaving blood on the glass and cutting itself chewing the glass)
> mom freaks out as ferret got its way through the window and "slips" under the floor and is now just seen as a moving mulde at the ground
>for some reason i suddenly hold a knive in my hand start hitting at the mulde/ferret without any result - ferret keeps moving around under floor not effected by me stabbing at it till its suddenly "pops out " the floor leaving the room through the window.

cont.
>>
>>18086024
This is where the dream kinda began to change in the matter of not beeing "like a film" but more a sequence of pictures, impressions and feelings. And i began to realise it cant be real.

> me and mother kinda come to the conclusion that no normal animal would chew through a fucking window.
>why were they doing this ?
>I have a very strong feeling of someone manipulating the rabbit-squirril thing and the ferret or maybe the situation as a whol for some of his own interrestst. (my subconsciousness?)

Now the dream gets completly pointless and feeling changes from ulta creepy to bizarre/ funnyly weird. I see random scence from movies/cartoons like fucking Harry Potter or Looney Tunes.

Then i wake up, laying on my bed starring at the goddamned giant black window of my bedroom (wich also got a tree next by) cause i forgot to close the curtain before going to sleep.

I was absulutly sure something is sitting right on the window ledge were i can't see it, ready to jump at it and starts cewing through while closeing the curtain.
>>
>>18085716
I doubt it.
>>
>>18051963
Fucking cool dream
>>
>>18081330
thank you very much anon, much love
>>
File: 1466656231645.png (349KB, 442x319px) Image search: [Google]
1466656231645.png
349KB, 442x319px
i used to dream this scenario back then as a kid a billion times, weird though coz it usually happened at grandparents house on a specific bed
what happened everytime was that this bed was weird as shit, and everytime if i slided down a bit on the sides i would instantly get that same ass dream, which was falling through the universe for some weird reason..
my other fucked up childhood dream, is that i got dropped in a huge ass train station, on the foken rails. floor were too huge for me to get up, so i was stuck down there on the rails, while the trains arrived the station. and i had to dodge them like a madman switching from one rail to another.. had this also multiple times till i woke up
>>
The most annoying thing that can happen when dreaming is when you're about to do something insane, but then you get this thought in your head "this isn't a dream, this is real"
>>
>>18087489
I usually have the opposite happen.
Thread posts: 308
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.