[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 20

File: hqdefault[1].jpg (51KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
51KB, 480x360px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

>Chatroom: IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>New /div/ Discord chat:
https://discord.gg/bFAqcGD

Previous thread: >>18066260
>>
anyone want to trade readings?
>>
Can I get a reading on the people who run this place which I post on
>>
>>18069095
I can trade secrets with you, I just don't understand human behaviour
>>
>>18069117
What kind of secrets?
>>
>>18069127
Anything, you want to know. Test me.
>>
>>18069137
Tell me the secret of the necessary catalyst for my proposed work.
>>
>>18069137
love reading
>>
>>18069113

What?
>>
>>18069137
will my love and i be together ?
>>
>>18069117

Tell me the next human (made) catastrophe.
>>
>>18069152
>>18069146
Are you people really this shallow, or are you just playing around?

Read what you just posted.
>>
>>18069137
What's my deepest secret?
>>
>>18069137
Who are you?
>>
>>18069137
Then I'll go for love just as well.
>>
>>18069156
You want to understand human behavior? Here you go. People are generally pretty desperate at times, and when someone comes up, no matter if they're legitimate or not, and say that they are willing to ''share secrets'' or ''tell things'', they will just believe whatever.
>>
>>18069156
>shallow
I asked you an occult query. If you present yourself as an occultist, you should expect occult queries.

It is a secret that has nothing to do with human nature.
>>
>>18069137
Too bad i dont have any secrets.
>>
>>18069154
People implanting thoughts into others minds to make this place "earth" very funny for those not invested in it.

But the thoughts came from another place, and didn't originate from there
>>
>>18069157
Being alone obviously. And I'm not saying alone in the park. I'm talking about places you have been and never want to return.
>>
>>18069170
What? That makes no sense, and you're completely off base.
>>
>>18069158
I could give myself a name, but it wouldn't be accurate.

Would you ask a tree what it is?
>>
>>18069160
I know this. Obviously, Imknow why I'm here I know why you're here.

You're just stating the obvious.
>>
>>18069171
Can you not read, what part makes no sense exactly?

You did'nt want to be alone as a baby, deep rooted fear is still within you. You can act tough and say it's not, but.. You would be lying.

Do you not remember crying for your mother as a child, not because you were hungry, but because you were afraid.
>>
>>18069174
Maybe... lol.
>>
>>18069183
This is so vague as it could apply to anyone. Cold reading at it's finest. Stop pretending you have secret knowledge when you're saying something that could apply to anyone.
>>
>>18069174
Oh! You had stated "trading secrets". Since I already asked a question, are you wanting one in return?
>>
>>18069186
I didn't say I was doing tarot readings.
>>
>>18069186
Apply something to me, bet you can't. I will answer honestly
>>
>>18069190
yea you didnt say you were rping either
>>
>>18069187
You don't interest me. Not many humans do.
>>
>>18069194
I am role playing, I'm a Human. Born on earth. See.
>>
>>18069195
That's fine. Was just offering what you were asking in your op.
>>
>>18069200
My apologies, I did say that.
>>
That's it for me anyway, time to go.

Have fun.
>>
>>18069183
Every last baby is like that. You are a mockery and insult to legitimate readers.
>>
Hello. I will try my hand at doing three rune readings. I'm practicing and learning, so before you ask me for a reading, I would like to ask you to leave some feedback after I give you a reading!

I will require your name, gender, and a clear enough query.
>>
>>18069228
there was a guy looking for students earlier, you should find him
>>
>>18069228
Oscar
Male
Will I find some love soon?
>>
>>18069228
Kage
Male
Will my dream to be a writer ever come to fruition?
>>
>>18069236
Isa and Dagaz.

Sadly Oscar, I don't see it happening any time soon. Things will seem cold and still in your love life for a good while. It's likely that without any kind of a change from your end nothing will happen, and it will remain still for an indefinite period of time. Either you, yourself must change, or something in your life to open itself up for an opportunity or a possibility for love to appear and in time, blossom.

>>18069251
Berkano merkstave and Isa merkstave.

Likely not, it seems. Whatever you're trying to do to achieve this dream, be it your actions or a mindset, will not really go anywhere far or even go past the initial phase of growing. You need to do something or perhaps try something that would seem excessive, something that you'd perhaps not feel comfortable with doing, before you'll go anywhere. Good luck to you.
>>
Posted in the last bread.... how will I fare in this new job? Should I stay at my current one?
>>
>>18069269
>>18069236
Fuck, I just don't know what I could do
>>
>>18069228

elizabeth
female
will i find love anytime soon?
>>
>>18069228
raf
male
when will I meet my future wife? (if you can't answer that question: what will she be like)
>>
>>18069280
It wouldn't hurt to look around. If you find something better job wise.. apply!!!! and if you get it.. give your other job two weeks notice in advanced that you're quitting(if other job is secured and in place). and leave to your new job..
>>
I'm sorry, but I'm done for today. That was three readings for now. I will come back tomorrow!

>>18069281
Othala merkstave.

Really, it seems that you either haven't thought things through. What would you even do if you would find love? Are you capable of maintaining it for long-term? That, or you need to perhaps try something a bit more risky. If you have an interest in someone, ask them out. Don't remain still. Change needs to happen, in one way or another.

>>18069285
Uruz merkstave *h*, Jera *h*.

I do not think so. You're likely not in the position, or perhaps you wouldn't be strong enough or willing enough to go through with a relationship. At worst, they would be short-term flings, and the actual idea of long-term would be a worrying thought to you. Give it time, will you. Do other things, focus on yourself, better yourself, enjoy life; love will come by itself then.
>>
I want to purchase my first tarot deck, what deck do you guys recommend?
>>
>>18069228
Female
How this few months going to be for me?
>>
>>18069305
Start with either Rider-Waite or the Thoth deck. Both have a massive amount of information that you can work with on internet. That, or try going through this website;

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/

and see what may catch your eye.
>>
>>18069290

Exactly what I'm planning lol thank you
>>
1. Does anybody know where I can get a tarot deck that takes up about as much space as a pack of playing cards? I know there are more cards than in a regular playing card deck, but your average bicycle deck comes with 52 + 2 jokers + 1 card advertising other stuff they produce, so that's 55. Tarot's only 56.

Just would be cool as hell to be able to fit a deck right there in my pocket, and would make it easier to get a really good shuffle too.
>>
>>18069309
Ah yes I was most likely going with Rider-Waite, wanted a second opinion. Thanks
>>
>>18069305
Check the thread OP, the Rustig's guide it talks about that
>>
>>18069304

but i actually want a long-term thing; i'm not really one for short-term. how much more do i have to enjoy life before love comes along?
>>
>>18069321
Should've specified in the original query. Readers don't have the time or energy to revisit your question several times.
>>
I'm going to do 3 rune readings
Still learning so be patient with me please ;-;
Give me your gender, sign and a specific query
Feedback is very welcome :)
>>
>>18069330
Male, Cancer zodiac
Love life getting any action soon? Been a loner since xmas.
>>
>>18069321
Okay, think of your question. Phrase it very carefully. Don't phrase it in a way that can easily lead to you misinterpreting the answer as hopeless.

For example, ask "what must I do to be happy" rather than "what can I do to be happy." Consider the different meaning an answer of "nothing" gives you depending on those two questions.

Now, once you have the question in your head, I want you to go somewhere public, especially if it's an intersection/crossroads of foot traffic. Don't step into the center of the area just yet.

Put in earplugs, or, if you don't mind looking silly, put your fingers in your ears. Or earbuds with white noise playing. Whatever, you just want to drown out the crowd.

Walk into the middle of the area, and seriously and in a focused way, ask the question aloud but not shouting. The way you might ask someone who was standing in front of you if you were in a quieter place.

Now pull the earplugs or earbuds or fingers from your ear, and listen for snippets of conversation. Follow your intuition in piecing them together, and you'll find your answer.
>>
>>18069330
Male
Virgo
Will she comeback to me?
>>
>>18069333

lol wut? what does this have to do with anything? i know what to do to be happy, at least for myself i do.
>>
>>18069340
The "be happy" questions were just an example of how to be careful with your phrasing. Hence, "for example" at the beginning.

That's an old school form of divination and one I find to be really easy. Thing is, you have to do it yourself because a lot of it is about the querant's interaction with the information.

Think of it as asking Hermes to divine for you.
>>
>>18069330
female
Libra
Is love coming soon
>>
>>18069330
>>18069228
are you two training under thoth????
>>
>>18069330
Stephanie
Female
Virgo
There is this really cute guy in my class. Should I go for it??
>>
>>18069355
Yes. Better than knowing what if.
>>
>>18069330
I'll leave one incase you decide to do more.

Male
Taurus

Will I begin a romantic relationship with a female in my life. Description if possible?
>>
>>18069331
>Berkano, Thurisaz merkstave & Othila merkstave
There's definitely something good coming on your way, a great opportunity of a new beginning, but you must work on some bad habits you've been feeding, inner conflict and aggressive behaviour that could make you lose what you've got. After healing those you will be able to experience it fully. Best wishes.

>>18069336
>Sowilo, Fehu & Laguz
Sowilo is the success rune, it alone is a big yes sign, but it also tells you to be confident and see things more clearly, you have what it takes to make it happen both materially and emotionally speaking to make the relationship work again, it needs to heal. Best wishes.

>>18069347
>Berkano merkstave, Nauthiz & Tiwaz
Your anxiety is holding you back, not letting things grow, you've got to be a bit patient and ease your mind, don't give into despair, things come when you do some effort to move even if it's cost you something.

While taking the runes out of my bag, I had a small vision of an old black phone, those spinning dials with curly cords. It tells me that you shouldn't wait for the call to happen if you're able to call first, work on your communication and things may open up more opportunities for you. Best wishes!
>>
>>18069398
>>18069336
Thank you!!
That was enlightening.
>>
I'm offering one reading right now. Very new to this. After I do that one, I might offer to do more, depending on what's going on here.

What I want from you:

>First name
>Carefully worded question
>>
>>18069428
Aleksandr

Will I begin a romantic relationship with a female in my life. Description if possible?
>>
>>18069428
Lina
Will my crush ask me out
>>
>>18069347
>>18069398
I've tried but thanks.
>>
>>18069434
I don't get fuckers like you. You come here asking for the dumbest fucking advice, then someone gives it to you, and you don't do shit. "Oh, wah, I can't. "Oh, I've tried."

Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>18069430
You have experienced some pain related to this in the past. Possibly even a psychological illness (in yourself or someone you've dated or wanted to date), but definitely emotional turmoil.

At present, I have a kiss or budding romance, actually. Either a lover has entered the picture, or a formerly platonic friendship has the potential to become romantic.

For your future, however, I have solitary contemplation. Perhaps you should think long and hard before pursuing this particular relationship.

On a whim, I drew one more card. A mother, nurse, or wise woman of some kind has a role to play here. She may or may not be the potential romantic partner. My advice would be to, if there is a woman you admire or respect, who you know has your interests at heart, ask her opinion before pursuing a relationship with whoever it is you have feelings for.

>>18069431
I'll do yours in a moment.
>>
>>18069437
I've put myself out there and have asked out people, nothing more I can do.
>>
Sylwia
Will i be able to develop my psychic abilities?
>>
>>18069440
Interesting.....

The bit about a her potentially being a nurse would imply that it is a certain Redhead who's a nursing student. She is currently a friend, but not a particularly close friend. She seems to put up with alot of my shit.

Emotional Turmoil could be me, or could be that redhead. (Possibly both of us?)
>>
>>18069431
For the combination of past and presence, I have a relationship that ended or might be ending very badly, even violently. Interestingly, a beautiful woman, or perhaps a child is to have good news for you soon. Regardless, you should be getting some good news regarding your query via some medium. Perhaps he'll ask you out. Perhaps you'll just be given a very good reason to think he feels the same, and ask him out instead. Hard to say.

>>18069451
My advice: Befriend the nursing student. Don't try to get with her. Her friendship should help you find lasting love of a romantic variety. Trying to force it with her will probably end in catastrophe, or at least a breakup that will leave you lonely and sad.
>>
>>18069415
You're welcome, I hope it all goes well. Let it heal first :)

>>18069434
>>18069444
This isn't just about asking people out, but also breaking away from some negative feelings from it, anxiety... It's not easy, hell I know, and it requires more than we are willing to give to make things work, but if you're stuck in that mindset it's hard to see the way out and more the time passes, more it gets crystallised in you. For that alone breaking the negativity turns into a heavier task. It's something only you can do for yourself and I hope I can see you flourish.

>>18069355
>>18069386
Sorry I've finished but I hope you get your questions answered soon, good luck!
>>
>>18069428
Lorena
I'm talking with this "new" guy, what is the scenario with him in the future, if we doesn't make any changes?
Like, what the runes are saying right now about it, knowing that everything can change.
Thanks!
>>
>>18069453
Kinda late for Not trying to get with her.

I did ask her out in April, and stuff happened, with us ending as friends.
>>
>>18069447
In the past, I see a happy family, maybe fire (probably in the metaphorical sense of passion). At presence, you should be careful of trickery. And in the future, I think you will have a woman who will guide you.

In this particular context, I take that to mean that you have some people you trust that you can rely on. Don't be impatient for developing any abilities, be they psychic or otherwise, but learn at a pace that you can maintain while living your life and being happy. In the long run, you either know or will meet a trustworthy woman who will help you grow in the way you want to.

>>18069456
I use playing cards, not runes, but let's see...

Your past has a man with authority, who's well-meaning, maybe even wise, but stuck in his ways. At present, you have lots of good luck and laughter. I imagine this is the enjoyable conversation you're having with this new guy. Lots of fun. In the future, I see arguments, but due to miscommunication (or outright failure to express oneself) rather than malice. I highly suggest trying to be clear about what you want out of this sooner rather than later. Show tact, but not at the expense of clarity.
>>18069472
Fair enough. I'm glad it worked out with you as friends. As far as I can tell, she's a very intelligent person, and trustworthy.
>>
>>18069137

My secret is that I secretly am insane. None of my friends or family know - they think I'm completely sane, but I am not sane.

Now you tell me something. Anything will do, but preferrably about the apocalypse.
>>
>>18069481
Not that anon, but the apocalypse will be held off for a very long time, behind a lock box. When it comes, it will be in the form of stagnation and decay.

(When I say a long time, I mean the heat death of the fucking universe.)
>>
>>18069479
>Fair enough. I'm glad it worked out with you as friends. As far as I can tell, she's a very intelligent person, and trustworthy.

A kinda strained friendship I would say. But she always puts up with my shit.

Intelligent seems to be true, with being in the National Honor Society in HS, and well, being a nursing student in College (same as me)

I wonder if I'll see her in the near future.
>>
>>18069485
>heat death of the fucking universe

I didn't mean the final one, I meant the destruction of the current global society. I wanted to know how exactly, and I know that societal decay will be a very large part of it, but what will be the catalyst? I wanted to see if what I have been thinking is correct.
>>
>>18069479
>>playing cards, not runes
Sorry for the confusion. Well yes, the man with authority, that's my ex lol.
So, i only need to be clear? Considering we have less than two days chatting and we are going to have our first meeting I will not be speaking with him about what I'm expecting lol (besides, I'm not so clear yet), but I will try to be really clear in everything we say.
So... good outcome in general, right? I'm glad for reading that.
>>
>I wonder if I'll see her in the near future.
Have another reading.

You have a past with her that was at least comfortable for a while. Things have changed right now, but not necessarily for the worse. Things will work out, and there's a new addition to your family coming (it may be a renewed friendship with her; it may be a new romance with someone else that involves her in terms of them being her coworker or fellow student, or her introducing you or even just giving you advice about the new girl). Also, be sure to get a good night's sleep.

>>18069491
Yeah, if you're not certain, then that's what you should be clear about. Just make sure you're on the same page at all times. Communication is key in any relationship, romantic or otherwise.

I'm out for now. Time to grab some food.
>>
The first part of >>18069497 is meant for >>18069487.
>>
>>18069497
Thanks! Have a nice meal :).
>>
Arthur

What's going on with my friends? what is going to happen?
>>
>>18069497
>>18069499

So somehow my next romance will involve her to some degree?

It may be her, Maybe she'll set me up with a friend, or may give advice about the romance?

Odd to mention the goodnight sleep bit. Wonder why that was mentioned.
>>
Sisi
Will I meet my soulmate soon?
>>
File: 85058065.jpg (51KB, 348x568px) Image search: [Google]
85058065.jpg
51KB, 348x568px
someone doing reading?
if yes, thanks first and here is my info
>Jefry
>21
>Aries
>Male
>Canadá
>Q:What should I do to open the door of my future? or a least find a way?
Thank you very much and hope you have a good day in your reality!
>>
>>18069314
they sell pocket sizes in my shit tier country so I'm sure you can find some wherever you are

hey reader friends, I know this will be controversial/the type of question that will have as many answers as there will be answerers, but. I'm planning to start trying out readings and whatnot, and there's a name that I want to use to go with it, but it's also the name of someone who I know is considered a deity or.. mentor? by some divfags and xfags. she's not even my biggest influence regarding the name, it only started interesting me after a video game.
would it be bad or pretentious or something to pick such a name as a reader/namefagging name? I'm not trying to delude myself that I am really that deity/being, I just enjoy the name, the meaning behind it and what it reminds me of. I don't necessarily even worship said being, the name is just.. drawing me, it feels right.
>>
Male
Scorpio

How well do I fit in with her family
>>
>>18069592

Wouldn't they just assume that that was your mentor instead of immediately trashing you for it?

I wouldn't worry too much about it.
>>
>>18069592
Hey, it's fine. Don't stress yourself too much. I used names from deities off of video games and it wasn't all that big of a deal. But you may just end up getting a bit of influence off of them, or at least see yourself in some ways channeling them.

Name is a mask, after all. And if you wear a mask for long enough, you start to forget that you have it on you.
>>
>>18069611
>>18069612
alright, thank you very much for the opinions! I'll be getting cards very soon and will probably be back then to ask for help with interpretation and have test subjects.

btw, if XIII is lurking around somewhere - I emailed you quite a while ago about a personal issue, and I'd like to know if you never received it or if something happened. it's 100% okay if you just don't have the energy to deal with it (I'd really appreciate if you let me know, though), but I'd still appreciate any input you could give me.
>>
>>18069095
anybody who wants to do a reading :) ?
>>
>>18069513
>Wonder why that was mentioned.
One of the cards I pulled can also mean a need for rest. Thought I'd throw that in there.
>>
>>18069659
Ah. Interesting. Makes sense though. I'll try to head off to sleep earlier than usual
>>
how does xwbf do her visions? does she focus on a question in her head and the visions appear?
>>
I am looking for a reading thank you very much.

Query: Will I get into all my courses next week?
Star sign: Aries
>>
Can I have a reading pls?
>>
>>18069754
Why cant readers read for themselves? im really curious about this i mean you understand your own sitiuation and therefore the reading better than anyone
>>
>>18069775
some people don't know how to read tarot
>>
I'm new to this. Take everything with a grain of salt.

>>18069751
Unclear, leaning toward yes. You've had some trouble with this already, you're waiting right now, and you need to be prepared for classes.
>>18069754
Sure. Got any questions or you want something general?
>>
>>18069775
I used to give readings.
It was always easier to do readings for others than my own.
Its best to get an outsiders perspective too.

I could go grab my tarot deck just for fun...
Dunno how useful ill be after over a year of not practicing.
>>
>>18069781
I would just like to know how things will go with Stasha, will she remain a friend or will she fuck off eventually.

That and how will jobs be in the upcoming few weeks/months.
>>
>>18069787
If you feeling like doing it can i have a general reading?
>>
>>18069781
Thank you very much!
>>
File: IMG_20160827_150942_668.jpg (33KB, 480x496px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160827_150942_668.jpg
33KB, 480x496px
Male
Cancer
Can I get a reading on my ghost friend
I used a filter so he's more visible
>>
>>18069797
She tells you little white lies sometimes. Like genuiely little things, possibly out of insecurity or some other kind of concern. All in all, things should be satisfactory there as long as you don't do something horrible and fuck it up. She cares about you.

Job shit is gonna be awesome soon. I'm talking serious windfallage.
>>
>>18069775
Some readers often feel it's to hard to seperate themselves from their reading when it's about themselves.
>>
>>18069775
Readers who can read as well for themselves as they can for others are extremely rare. Certain methods are easier, of course: part of the reason I learned tarot is because I couldn't trust the scrying and rune readings I did for myself, and I needed a way to read for myself. The "pure intuition" methods are so unreliable when done for yourself that they're not even worth doing.

There's always the issue of bias. If something concerns us enough to get a reading on it, we are presumed to be invested in the outcome, so it naturally follows that we desire a certain result. This desire can often overpower the intended message, usually in the interpretation, sometimes even in the sortilege. The perspective of a neutral third party is good to have here because they are not invested in the outcome.

Additionally, another person can often see things we have missed, especially important since a self-reading will often simply confirm what we already know, making the attempt somewhat useless. It's much better to get something we otherwise couldn't out of it.

He needs no mirror, who has a friend.
>>
>>18069815
His death had something to do with business or a job.
>>
>>18069851
Howd you come to that silly conclusion
>>
>>18069781
Uhhh...Next few weeks with careers/home stuff in mind.
>>
>>18069775
Personally, I cannot. When I try to do it myself I see either nothing but blackness or I see what I want to see, rather than what may actually be there.

Bias, basically.
>>
>>18069863
Territ kards
>>
>>18069829
Thanks for the reading.
She's been a friend for 4 years. Maybe slightly more than just a friend. Sometimes I wonder if we'll stay friends. She has some destructive behavior.

Very happy to hear that about the jobs.

any clue as to when Ill meet my next gf/wife?
I've been single for a while now but haven't clicked with anyone in a while.
>>
>>18069866
Lots of conflict in the recentish past. Currently you feel like your life is stagnating and you just don't know what's coming next. You will either realize yourself what to do very soon, or a wise woman you respect will give you some advice that will prove very beneficial.
>>
>>18069873
You're in the aftermath of some pain, and now you want to pick up the pieces and build something new. You should take some time for evaluation. Ultimately, what I see in your near future isn't romance, but a need to prepare for big (positive) chance in the slightly more distant future.

Make yourself ready for love, because it's gonna get here sooner or later (probably not immediately, but also probably sooner than you think) and you want to be in a place to approach it in a healthy way.
>>
>>18069813
Pulled 2 cards

Justice and ten of cups

they give two separate results
justice is saying to keep everything balanced.
take the time in doing this since there could be consequences.

10 of cups is saying its time for happiness
things are good. a lot of love going around.

so my guess is things are going fairly well for you right now
>>
>>18069787
If you want to can you give me a reading please.
There is this boy in my class that I like and i was wondering if I should go for it?
>>
>>18069926
Thank you!
>>
>>18069934
before I do a reading
how old are you?
>>
>>18069947
>>
>>18069754
Yeah I can give you a reading. Do you want to trade? What is your query?
>>
F 27 Gemini

Are things going to ever work out between me and the guy I am talking to (Dan)? My patience is pretty much almost gone at this point trying to communicate with him.

Any method will do. Thank you!
>>
>>18069964
>My patience is pretty much almost gone at this point trying to communicate with him
>Gemini
That's pretty clear. Get more patience.
>>
Aquarius
28 F
I want to comeback with him (sagitarius,26, 04/12/89), what do I have to do to get his mind clear about me.
>>
Patience. It's nothing sometimes.
You can be yourself and speak any languages bubt still don't know nothing about life.
You can e yourself as well and speak your native without the word that you need and still be more true then others...
Show me the one who get the clue,
>>
>>18070137
What's your native language?
>>
>>18069964
If you can learn to see him as a partner in the sense of "mutual interest" as WELL as a partner in the sense of "we feel all warm and fuzzy about each other," he'll be much easier to deal with and in the end I think you have a shot.
>>
Hi!
Is anyone doing readings?
I will love a general reading about my love life bc is kind of chaotic right now.

Female, 27, Leo
Thanks!
>>
>>18069095

I recently started teaching myself tarot and had a question I'm hoping the no-bullshit, no-cartofeminine diviners here could answer. Some of the forums I've been going to discuss being unable to "read" a deck. Does that mean anything else than not getting the symbolism/inherent associations (like using a Futurama deck without having seen the show so having now idea what the red crab person is) or thinking the art blows? Because it seems like that all it means but a lot of them make a big deal out of it.

I'm using the RWS and Wild Unknown right now and want the Prisma Visions and maybe Shadowscapes in the future, but jesus fuck. And holy balls the art of most decks sucks ass. It's all terrible CGI or flowery shit.

Also, any recommendations for books that focus on the Jungian/psychoanalytic properties instead of the future-telling parts of tarot?

Thanks.
>>
>>18070904
As far as book recommendations go, the Book of Thoth by Crowley is an excellent read on the symbolism behind that deck of cards.
>>
>>18070953
thoth do you scry?
>>
File: 800px-Woman_teaching_geometry.jpg (361KB, 800x884px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Woman_teaching_geometry.jpg
361KB, 800x884px
Is there such a thing as past lives /div/? The Vedic Astrologer I visited in India said so.
>>
>>18070953
>the Book of Thoth by Crowley is an excellent read on the symbolism behind that deck of cards.

I had problems with his book this for the same reason I had issues reading Waite's book. They're full of veiled potshots at other occultists and traditions like petulant teenagers complaining about those other "fake" goths. I'm not a social-justice type but it's obvious they both have issues giving credit to their female artists and women in general - it skews their interpretation of the more feminine/female oriented cards.

It's like reading 4chan posts from the early twentieth century bitching about normies, grills, and the other occult autists.
>>
>>18069117
>>18069137
>inb4 shitty person
I'm lusting after a guy in a relationship. He's cheated on her multiple times now with me. No one knows and he lives with her.

Tell me something he's hiding from me. He loves to hide things from me.
>>
>>18071467
If he hides such a thing from someone he's supposed to be in a relationship with, are you surprised if he hides things from you as well?
>>
>>18071502
He does it as a game honestly. He gets a thrill from it when I find out. He doesn't do it just to hide something. It's a cat and mouse type of thing.
>>
>>18071467
>inb4 shitty person
I'd say stupid person
>>
Taking 3 runes readings only
Give me a specific query, your gender and sign
Bear in mind I'm still learning so take it with a grain of salt
Feedback is always welcome, thanks :)

Nice song to chill https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8yvnG0yqnY
>>
>>18071949
Male
Libra
What does the thing following me want?
>>
>>18071949
Male
Virgo
Should I dedicate my time to writing this novel I have planned?
>>
>>18071949
Should we still be in contact?
Virgo
>>
>>18071949
female
cancer
Should I start drawing again?
>>
>>18071965
>>18071973
>>18072017
>>18072018
My apologies for the delay
I'll read all of you now, no more after this post, thanks <3
>>
>>18070996
did we read the same book? Crowley, overall, has a very traditional voice.
>>
File: SophieAndersonTheHeadOfANymph.jpg (90KB, 700x580px) Image search: [Google]
SophieAndersonTheHeadOfANymph.jpg
90KB, 700x580px
>>18071965
>What does the thing following me want?
-Mannaz, Laguz merkstave & Fehu
Wants to work with you, bring you some sort of self awareness because your perception of things seems to be flawed at the moment so it's better to calm your emotions now, this confusion will pass and this 'thing' is there to help you get the power and abundance you need to achieve your goals.

>>18071973
>Should I dedicate my time to writing this novel I have planned?
-Jera, Nauthiz & Thurisaz merkstave
Jera indicates here a reward from past efforts, if you had already started something, and now get yourself ready to prepare the new ground, things may seem restricted but you need to act now, so use this on your favour to sand your edges, there are still some rough thorns you need to cut on your path and just do it, take advantage of this period. Good luck!

>>18072017
>Should we still be in contact?
4 runes came out at once, nice
-Thurisaz, Berkano merkstave, Isa & Mannaz
There was a conflict in the past, made you defensive all of sudden, this defense is a bit piercing and now you lack of control and this conflict is leading you to feel lost. For the time being, the best thing to do is halt, give yourself some time to 'cool down' a bit and think what's important to maintain in this relationship. For the outcome, Mannaz, it would help yourself to see what benefit you two could bring and how things can really work out, so in short is a yes but not for now, wait until the emotions are more calmer. Good luck!

>>18072018
>Should I start drawing again?
-Dagaz, Hagalaz & Isa
You need to plan what you really want, you may be interested in doing a couple of things or there's no certainty yet. So in a way you're still not fully open, decide what you really want first. It seems there's a struggle with things changing all of the sudden and beyond your control but be mindful it's for your greater good in the long run, for now it's better wait until a more favourable time comes. Best wishes!
>>
>>18072124
thank you very much for your reading
>>
>>18072124
Thanks for a reading!
>>
G
Male
Scorpio

May I have a reading regarding my fitting this new job better than my current one? I had a dream about putting in my two weeks and I was slightly bratty in the dream but everything went ok lol
>>
>>18072024

A traditional voice which had clear problems with the feminine and thoughts a bit too much of himself.

Regardless, Thoth isn't a great tool for what I want. Crowley was incredibly prescriptivist which is probably why his deck isn't as commonly used but still has more "character" than the RWS deck. No reversals and he even wanted his cards only to be sold with his book and their ultimate use was with Kabbalah magic. Hell, he didn't real want it to be used with divination.

Because I'm more interested in the Jungian aspects, his deck and symbolism isn't a great fit. Too strictly interpreted and the visuals are very Freudian.
>>
>>18072180
I gotcha, can sort of get where you're coming from.

Lemme see, there is a Jungian deck.
https://www.amazon.com/Jungian-Tarot-Deck-Robert-Wang/dp/0971559120/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1472393998&sr=8-2&keywords=jung+tarot

Not sure how good or bad it is, but maybe it's what you're looking for. As for an accompanying book, I'd say find Jung's Red Book and keep track of it as you interpret the deck, unless you have luck finding a book dedicated to this subject in specific.

Also, check over at /Occult and Magic General/, they have an ongoing library built up by the Ape of Thoth.
>>
Good day to everyone. I am going to do three rune readings for anyone who is curious. I would like to have some feedback in return of me giving a reading to you.

Provide me with a name, gender, and a clear query for me to read. I am still learning, so I may be off!
>>
>>18072245
Who are you people reading runes all of the sudden?

>>18072194
thoth are you responsible dude?
>>
>>18072245
Following up by telling you not to associate with Thoth or you will come under the same curse we're working on him, silly anon
>>
>>18072245
kelly
female
does c want me?
>>
>>18072245
Red
Female
What will happen in my love life next month? Thanks.
>>
>>18072245
Azure, male.
For the past while I've been troubled by a very specific few thoughts / mental loops. They're seemingly getting better. I would like to know if you think things are improving or a calm before the storm deal.

Thank you in advance.
>>
>>18072245
Elizabeth
Female
Will i find a room in time for school?
>>
>>18072267
did you try looking on your campus facebook housing page? can also try craigslist
>>
>>18072272
Yes, I have made many emails and calls.
A few have gotten back to me to let me know they already had someone move in. If I dont find a room soon i can't go to school since im not in the area. Anyone in humboldt county?
>>
>>18072276
you could try putting a paper on a bulletin board on campus with your contact info and someone might call you with an offer

could you not get into the dorms?
>>
I'm up for doing one reading for the first person to reply with:

1. First name.
2. A clear question.
>>
>>18072282
S
What will i do in these two years, regarding money and mental health.

>inb4 too broad
>>
>>18072124
Thanks a lot, I though so, it doesn't have a malicious aura, thanks for the reading and good vibes to you my friend
>>
>>18072278
No, they were full I can't get on campus because it's on the other side of the state. Most likely I'll have to wait until next semester. Cause classes start this week. It's my fault for doing things at the last minute. Thanks for your concern anon.
>>
>>18072254
That's so fallacious it hurts. By visiting this board, by bothering to attempt to curse him, you're associating with him by some metric of the word. Dumbass.
>>
>>18072267
It's going to be close. Work hard at finding a room, but don't let yourself stress or panic.
>>18072285
Mental health first: There's some kind of hate or fear in your past that's relevant to your question. Maybe a person you hated, or maybe self-loathing you are overcoming. At present, there's some negative temptation. One that you know is harmful. Avoid it. Doing this will leave you healthy.

Regarding money: Your past involves some well-meaning, maybe even wise, but kind of authoritarian individual. You're at some kind of crossroads or beginning of a new start, or will be very soon. This new beginning will bring you contentment and financial success.
>>
>>18072304
Okay, thank you!
>>
>>18072292
Dorms are usually much more expensive than Apartments in the area.
Just a tip. It's what i ended up doing.

You could probably rent a room with some family as well as an idea.
>>
>>18072314
This is true, dorms are very exspensive.
I'll keep looking and hopefully won't have to miss too much class.
>>
>>18072245
Might as well try my luck
Joseph
Male
How does she feel about me?
>>
>>18072257
Nauthiz and Isa merkstave.

To put it short, there's seeming resistance or some kind of friction between you two. At least I do not believe that this C person wants you in any way, or at least even if he did, there's some kind of a friction that does not allow him to get closer to you. I would say that you should not pursue him, or at least don't act too much until you know for certainty that he may ''want'' you or not. Good luck.

>>18072262
Tiwaz merkstave, *h*, Dagaz merkstave, Wunjo merkstave.

I would not say that there will be good things happening in your love life, Red. Let me take a stab in the dark and say that your love life hasn't been all peaches and cakes, and it's been difficult to really say or see anything or hope for anything good. I would suggest to exercise caution and to not take any coming opportunity instantly without thought. Be observant and when things seem off, they likely are. Don't be too trusting either.

>>18072264
Mannaz, Tiwaz, Ansuz with Jera merkstave.

Based off of the runes that I got, I would say that you're definitely on the right path, and these worries and thoughts of things improving and then hitting a new low is not something that you should bother worrying about. I would say give it some time before they really clear up, it's nothing that will happen in a short period of time, and if it's possible, talk to someone or let these thoughts out and not let them sit inside of you. They're just going to grow stale and fester and really not be of anything beneficial to you.

>>18072267
>>18072324
Sorry to you two, but I said I will do three and no more.
>>
>>18072267
I did a reading for you and it basically said to use a significant other/boyfriend to get some housing. If you don't have one then get one. I know this advice is not morally correct but this is what I was told.
>>
>>18072257
>>18072257
yeah. thank you.
>>
>>18072326
I'm #3.

>taking time
>on right path
>talking to someone
I'd say this read is right on the money. I can't really provide feedback, as it was all good, but maybe i can give a confidence boost. So thank you very much, and you're doing well.

If you're still around, and maybe to help you learn (because I'm curious :p) what do those individual runes mean?

Aren't merkstaves usually bad?
>>
>>18072334
Hmm, I don't have a significant other, so not sure where to start for that one. Anyways, I appreciate the read and hope you have a good day!
>>
>>18072245

Call me "silver", I am a Capricorn.

I'll face some tough university exams soon and I just wanted to know how will I do in them.

Just that. Thank you reader!
>>
>>18072304
Thank you for the reading and hopeful thoughts. Doubt it'll get better honestly, but we'll see.
>>
>>18072326
>>18072262
Thank you. What does *h* mean?
>>
Anyone doing readings?
>>
where do I get runes? can I make them?
>>
>>18072194
>I gotcha, can sort of get where you're coming from.

Yeah, Thoth is fine if you're interested in the occult, numerology, or Kabbalah aspect, but I'm more interested in using its divination in the light of synchronicity and inner dialog. Astrology and numerology have never worked for me. I also think Crowley/Harris's understanding of Freud was blunt (vaginas and dicks everywhere on that art) so it's hard for me to take their cards seriously. Smith's art has its own problems (court cards with little character) but they're better for my use. If you ignore Krans' dumb book I quite like Wild Unknown as well.

>Lemme see, there is a Jungian deck.

Yeah, I saw that. Art looks like shit which keeps me away. ("Hurr. I can't read with this deck.") I'd like to get my hands on the book but it's not an ebook.

>As for an accompanying book, I'd say find Jung's Red Book and keep track of it as you interpret the deck, unless you have luck finding a book dedicated to this subject in specific.

I'll probably end up doing this since most books about psychoanalysis and tarot are full of New Age bullshit woo and make basic mistakes like saying cups are the suit of Jungian feeling. No you dumbass. Jung meant feeling as in deciding good or bad not emotions. If you're going to do that, they fall under intuiting, not feeling. I already mapped the court cards to the 16 MBTI types and am working on lining up the major arcana to Jungian archetypes. I also want to delve into analyzing them with the teachings of Fritz Perls but one psychoanalyst at a time.
>>
>>18072180
>A traditional voice which had clear problems with the feminine

>>>“Chapter III of The Book of the Law, verse xi, reads: ‘Let the woman be girt with a sword before me.’ This woman represents Venus as she now is in this new aeon; no longer the mere vehicle of her male counterpart, but armed and militant.”
^From Book of Thoth.

>“The New Aeon will have a foundation of Happy Women: A Woman under Tabu is loathsome to Life, detested by her fellows, and wretched in herself.”

>“The Book of the Law is the Charter of Woman; the Word Thelema has opened the lock of Her “girdle of chastity.” Your Sphinx of stone has come to life; to know, to will, to dare and to keep silence. Yes, I, The Beast, my Scarlet Whore bestriding me, naked and crowned, drunk on Her golden Cup of Fornication, boasting Herself my bedfellow, have trodden Her in the Market place, and roared this Word that every woman is a star. And with that Word is uttered Woman’s Freedom.”

>“The essence of my Word is to declare woman to be Herself, of, to, and for Herself; and I give this one irresistible Weapon, the expression of Herself and Her will through sex, to Her on precisely the same terms as to man… The best women have always been sexually-free, like the best men; it is only necessary to remove the penalties for being found out.”

>“There is a veil: that veil is black. It is the veil of the modest woman; it is the veil of sorrow, & the pall of death: this is none of me. Tear down that lying spectre of the centuries: veil not your vices in virtuous words: these vices are my service; ye do well, & I will reward you here and hereafter.”
>>
File: 1315a.jpg (73KB, 185x295px) Image search: [Google]
1315a.jpg
73KB, 185x295px
>>18072501
>I also think Crowley/Harris's understanding of Freud was blunt (vaginas and dicks everywhere on that art) so it's hard for me to take their cards seriously.
Or maybe, and I might be batshit crazy here, he's hinting at the practices of sexual magick adumbrated by the position of the card in the Tree, particularly as they apply to gradated work.
>>
Good evening, I'm going to be giving a few readings using playing cards. If you're interested then give me:

1)Your initials
2)Eye colour
3)Star sign.

Thank you.
>>
>>18072742
SG
light brown
leo
>>
>>18072742
EH, brown, Sagittarius
Financial/career advice, please
>>
>>18072742
AB
Dark brown
Virgo
>>
>>18072742
CB
Blue/green
Libra
As cheesy as this sounds, should I make my move? Will he reciprocate?

Thanks so much for your time!
>>
>>18072742
D S
brown
Libra

Career reading plz.
>>
>>18072742
FM
Brown
Virgo
>>
>>18072742
>AI
>Hazel-Brown
>Virgo
>>
>>18072747

1) King of Hearts (past): You may have been possessing a feeling of fondness and affection but also doubt: which is highlighted in the card's juxtaposing images of the heart and sword.

2)Ace of Hearts (present): You are undergoing a new bond or friendship which is of personal importance, evident by the secluded picture of the heart at the centre of the card.

3)Five of Hearts (future): Unfortunately, your current feelings of joy and contentment will be demolished by an inevitable series of loss and despair. Emphasized by the image of the surrounded and engulfed heart.
>>
>>18072742
KJH
Dark Brown borderline black.
I just want to know what the future holds for me. If that is not specific enough what will happen if I begin to fully dive into the occult.
>>
>>18072742
RN
Dark Brown
Pisces
>>
>>18072820
Sagittarius
Btw
>>
>>18072814
that wasn't quite accurate, thanks anyway
>>
>>18072742
TD
Blue
Gemini

general reading
>>
>>18072742
Im too late I bet but if you still have time and energy Id love if you could also give me a reading.
E.L.
Blue/grey
Cancer
>>
>>18072742
MMJ
Brown
Virgo

Hope I'm not Late
>>
>>18072742
ACRS
Brown
Cancer
General, please.
>>
hi! Who want do runes or other for me? I'm 18, and live in Italy. For 2 month i've something in my house, i think a spirit. I need know if it's good.. who help me?
>>
would anyone be interested in giving me a query they already know the answer to for feedback? as a thanks i can give you another reading for something you don't know
>>
>>18073086
I would be happy to. What kind of topic and scale of magnitude/specificity would you like to practice? I might be able to tailor the question better if I know your reading method, and I can give you better feedback if you let me know your spread.
>>
>>18073092
anything except time/"when"

tarot
>>
File: 1299887342477.gif (496KB, 200x155px) Image search: [Google]
1299887342477.gif
496KB, 200x155px
4k hours KF1 anon here. Why do you hate me /kfg/?
ps. anyone wanna ask about KF1?
>>
>>18073105
does the cosmetics drop from kf2 matter based on difficulty? i.e.do you get a better cosmetic from HoE than normal?
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhism
>>
>>18072742
SIH
Dark Brown
Virgo
There is a cute guy that I like should I go for it? Will he reciprocate or deny me??
>>
>>18073104
I don't know your skill level, but here are three queries I would consider appropriate for tarot, and you may take your pick of which one you like best:

1) The events leading up to my current choice of career.
2) An overview of my interpersonal relationship with “A”
3) The significance of a scry I received from my student “S” in January

Each one is multi-layered and more challenging than the previous one. I look forward to giving you feedback.
>>
>>18072742
LB
blue
capricorn
>>
File: 1469645588227.jpg (173KB, 850x1275px) Image search: [Google]
1469645588227.jpg
173KB, 850x1275px
>>18073130
the cards say that if you are a cute boy then you should go for it but if you are a woman you should become his eunuch and prep him for the superior boipucci
>>
>>18072742
FM
Brown
Aquarius
>>
>>18073147
1) The events leading up to my current choice of career.
>The Lovers crossed by 10 of Wands, Four of Swords, Death
Struggles with a GF, waiting for something than a transformation/ending.

2) An overview of my interpersonal relationship with “A”
>Judgment, Ace of Cups, 10 of Cups
Recently realized you love eachother and can have a happy family with eachother

3) The significance of a scry I received from my student “S” in January
> Five of Cups, Hierophant, 2 of Wands Reversed
Warned you about something you were not planning well enough/doing wrong that would cause you a lot of grief. Might be about another student since the hierophant is there?

let me know your unknown query in your follow up
>>
>>18073227
Like I said, these are multi-layered, so I'll address the parts you did.

1)
>Struggles with a GF
Very straightforward interpretation of the Lovers crossed by 10W. While there were other reasons involved, this was sort of the emotional catalyst that caused me to quit my old career.

>waiting for something than a transformation/ending
Read this chronologically, and it makes sense. There was a period of not much happening, then a complete change in terms of career.

I asked you to read on events, and you read on events. Very well done.

2)
>Recently realized you love eachother and can have a happy family with eachother
That is precisely how I would interpret the cards you got, but I'm not entirely sure you got the right ones. Either that, or this might be a past / near future / distant future thing. That I can't confirm, though. Only the Judgement I can confirm, and that has to do with consideration of love/marriage factors. If you look at the second and third cards as supporting the first, this might make a bit more sense.

3) This one is off, actually. It's very complex, so I don't blame you for it. So as to give you or others the opportunity to try this in the future, I'll withhold further feedback, since I can't find where the cards you got really fit in. I don't think it's one that can really be done with three cards.

Based on the results, you seem to do best with chronological narration. This is something that took me a while to get down, and my timeframes are always messed up anyway (like a month or two off, usually), so that's not too bad. If you'd still like to read one I don't know, I'd like to know about the future of my current career in the short term. Feel free to approach it the same way you approached the first practice query.
>>
>>18072742
>STB
>Hazel
>Sagittarius
>>
>>18073315
wow, im bummed i got the other two wrong. could it be because i didnt shuffle the other two times? does shuffling matter?

>Knight of Swords, Devil, 3 of Cups
Being straightforward not really friendly with those around you maybe people you work with? There is a period with an obsession with your career. Somehow you make friends after.
>>
>>18073376
>could it be because i didnt shuffle the other two times?
That's entirely possible. Some people have gradual quality degradation between shuffles.

>does shuffling matter?
My sortilege method doesn't require shuffling because I don't draw from the top. However, I still do a quick shuffle between each one anyway. If your sortilege method is similar to mine, you can get away without shuffling too much. If, however, you are drawing from the top, a full and proper shuffle before each reading is critical.

>Knight of Swords, Devil, 3 of Cups
>Being straightforward not really friendly with those around you maybe people you work with? There is a period with an obsession with your career. Somehow you make friends after.
That came out past/present/future

The career obsession period has already begun, to be honest. I live, breathe, eat, and shit my career, and I only plan social interactions in strategically beneficial ways. The Devil does point to an unhealthy attachment, usually, and I can see this occurring with me already. I'm okay with this, though.

The 3 of Cups is promising because my career involves networking and working with other people. It can also signify celebration, which would be very good, indicative of me hitting my performance goals.

And the Knight of Swords...well, let's just say I did some clever things that were...more than just aggressive.
>>
>>18072742
>1)Your initials
C.P
>2)Eye colour
Green(got told by a girl i got goldish ray in em)
>3)Star sign.
Sun in Leo 12th house
>>
>>18073476
wow, you must really like your job. its better to have an unhealthy obsession with career than with cigarettes.
>>
I did a love reading for me and the best friend of my ex girlfriend. We have a weird tension going on. I'm not sure if I should go for it for obvious reasons.

My cards:
> Two of cups
> The tower
> Nine of swords

Her cards:
> Nine of cups
> Wheel of fortune
> The lovers

Relationship card:
> Eight of Swords

Any interpretations?
>>
File: Business Conan.jpg (22KB, 366x500px) Image search: [Google]
Business Conan.jpg
22KB, 366x500px
>>18073502
You could say that
>>
>>18072687

Maybe. I associate sexual magic with more Kundalini than Kabbalah although it wouldn't surprise me if Golden Dawn borrowed from both with its bohemian members. But, Crowley clearly had read Freud and I don't find his knowledge particularly deep. The id/ego/superego clearly influenced Thelema but in a way that removes a lot of the subtlety of the original concepts. Associating "strength" with "libido" is a what a freshman college kid in psych 101 would do. Either way, it's not a great psychoanalytic tool.
>>
>>18073105
lol talk about fail... too much vodka I think.

>>18073121
As I'm concerned no, but I don't actively play KF2.
>>
>>18072742
TE
Brown
Cancer

Thanks
>>
>>18072742
blt
dark brown
virgo

idk if this is too personal or w/e but i'm a girl and confused about my sexuality. idk what to do or where to go from here. if the cards can tell me anything, thanks
>>
>>18073590
>Crowley clearly had read Freud
Yup. It was hip and fresh in his day.

>The id/ego/superego clearly influenced Thelema
I'm not sure how. Crowley rarely comments on the first and last, and tends to avoid theories of sub/unconciosness. I see the work as less Freudian and more Jamesian or even prot-Reichian.

>Associating "strength" with "libido"
I think you mean 'lust'. Given imagery and AC's own elaborations on Rev., the 'lust' card really ain't about physical lust, but rather a more cosmic type of sexual tension, best illustrated as the ring around Da'ath and in the Star Sapphire ritual.

>Sexual magick and the GD
GD wasn't making elaborations on sexual magic, that was AC (as far as we're functionally aware). If you're interested, go through the upper level OTO papers, though it probably won't bring much clarity if you're not already versed in the materials.
>>
>>18072672

That just illustrates my point. A woman acting masculine or sexually open is just that. Masculine/feminine isn't strictly about sex. There's little about embracing the yin (passive, receptive) side of yourself which I think is necessary to being whole.
>>
File: daisy24.png (20KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
daisy24.png
20KB, 480x640px
>>18072742

>1)Your initials
N.F.H.
>2)Eye colour
Hazel
>3)Star sign.
Not sure of the specifics, but I'm a Leo for sure, I got a reading done using my birth certificate and got a funny picture showing me all the shit involved. There was a lot of text but I lost the text file but still have the picture, hope it helps.
>>
>>18073620
>A woman acting masculine or sexually open is just that.
When Crowley wrote that, a woman's place was to be seen, not heard, raising kids and doing the chores. The idea that women could be armed, let alone militant, is revolutionary in in a culture that didn't grant women voting rights until Crowley was almost 40.

Moreover, he does make the point of "just being" in Magic in Theory and Practice; a sexually active woman will not be happy suppressing that urge, and a colder woman will not be happy trying to express it...just as a person who has desired and trained to be a professor will not be happy taking a job as a banker at someone else's request.
>>
Anyone doing readings?

Give me a heads up.
>>
>>18073147
>3) The significance of a scry I received from my student “S” in January
where is the scrying class @
>>
>>18073642
I'm learning to do readings. Mind if I try on you?
>>
File: 1380577652276.jpg (125KB, 1009x1009px) Image search: [Google]
1380577652276.jpg
125KB, 1009x1009px
>>18073670
Sure, what do you need?
>23
>Cancer

I'm in a rough spot in my life, struggling with depression and lack of outlook for future.
>>
>>18073670
Can i have a reading too?
>21
>female

What is my next boyfriends personality/interests?
>>
>>18069095
i cant find anything on drawing/painting images as a way to practice divination
>not in the pastbeen either

anybody have anything or any guides or does it just boil down to draw whatever you want when your mind is empty?
>>
>>18073670
>26
>Gemini
>General reading

haven't got a reading at all in this thread for the past few days so would really appreciate this :)
>>
>>18073670
So what about these readings? Have you bailed?
>>
>>18073674
Sorry for the wait. Internet crapped out on me
>>
>>18069095
I'm a libra male, my gf of 3 years recently broke up with me, god i fucking miss her, will I ever be with her again?
>>
>>18073792
No worries, still lurking :)
>>
M
Scorpio

Should we go to this event?
>>
>>18073670 >>18073168
>>
Male
Cancer

Should i see her again? what is going to happend?
>>
>>18073638
>>18073620
>>18072672
>>18072180
>>18072024
>>18070996
>>18070953
I had never been interested in Crowley before, but this discussion is making curious.
>>
>>18073674
Typing this all out on iPhone, so sorry if it took a long time.

>The fool crossed by 3 of rods(reversed)
I taking it you're a nice person and somebody took advantage of that.

>2 of swords Reversed, 9 of rods Reversed, and The heirophant Reversed
A friend (or lover) took advantage of your generosity and it came back to bite you in the ass.

>4 of rods Reversed, 4 of swords, 9 of pentacles Reversed, 2 of pentacles
A sense of dread, alone. Loss of a friend. Bad break up?

> 6 of swords
You will come back from this. How long it will take, I don't know

Again. I'm really sorry it took such a long time to post this. First time doing a public reading, feel free to take all this with a grain of salt
>>
>>18073842
>>
>>18073809
my birthday is 27th of september and hers is 23rd of may if that helps, someone please, please help me
>>
>>18073899
You are astrologically incompatible and have a better chance asking her to be with you then us
>>
>>18073679
Are you still here?
>>
>>18073931
yes
>>
>>18073931
Hi!
I want a reading too, it's an easy topic lol, what do you need?

Female, 27
The query is: Tomorrow I am gonna have a date, what should I know so I have a successful outcome?
Thanks!
>>
>>18073880
Miss on all points, except on a good-willed "it will get better" comment.

Thanks nonetheless.
>>
>>18073984
Damn. Shows how much I know...
How painfully off was it if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>18073977
Oh, I see you are really new, I don't mind, it's not something really an issue and I can give you plenty of feedback :).
>>
>>18074014
Yeah. The reading I did earlier was my first ever read not in person. I've done this maybe twice in person, and trying to learn. Figured this was the best place to learn and practice
>>
>>18074019
And it is!
I did some readings here to practice and I think I have improved a lot for now.
If you want to, we can trade readings ;).
>>
>>18074028
I'm game. I can use the help.
>>
>>18074037
One big question I have is about spreads. Especially when it comes to finding details, I don't know how to find them (or in a reasonable time)
>>
>>18074044
Well, I don't use tarot, I read runes, and I use a very basic spread when it's something about someone I don't know: "Overview, key challenge, action to do", then one for the "general message" and if I have something that I didn't get it clear I get another one...

It's very personal, I think. I can use more spreads, but this is my favorite.
>>
Does anyone want to exchange?
>>
>>18074064
Sure. What do you use for divination? Just curious. And do you need any information from me? A question, astrological sign, whatever?
>>
>>18074062
If one card doesn't make sense, you add another to the spread for clarification?
>>
>>18074074
I use three runes, then get another one for a general message. With that I MUST have some understanding of the situation, then I add another one if I need more clarification...
>>
>>18074070
Tarot. Just give me your gender and question please.
>>
>>18074081
Male. How can I become more secure in my friendships?

Also, if we're trading I'd like a first name and a question if possible.
>>
Any reader? I would like to clarify some things
>>
>>18074083
I see that you are not so ahead in your career and finances, maybe entry-level or maybe even unemployed. You might not have a lot right now but you don't want to be in this position forever. This thought is rather active in your mind or you have a plan to be more financially secure.

To be more secure in your friendships you need to cling tightly and possesively to whatever you currently own. Don't be spendthrifty with friends and especially since you are not in the position to it's not a good idea. You don't want to be seen as a ticket to a free meal or whatever. There is a large emphasis on keeping what you already have to yourself. By doing this it allows you not to have to worry if you are just being used or not. It's good to think quickly when people ask you for things and give them a sharp, unfriendly answer. Realize that all of our choices and active decisions affect how people perceive us and there is an extent between doing someone a favor than doing favors all the time.

There is a lot of strength to be found in your friendships.

call me G
love reading for the next few months?
>>
File: 6jWrqFg9mF8qs[1].gif (632KB, 500x210px) Image search: [Google]
6jWrqFg9mF8qs[1].gif
632KB, 500x210px
>tfw whenever you ask your crushes feelings for you, you pull pentacle cards
>>
>>18074123
Thanks.

Anyway, you're rockin' okay on your own right now, which is good, because while there may be someone trying to seduce you, you need to be cautious. You could end up sick in the near future, and in conjunction with the seducer, that could mean heartsick. Or maybe they have an STD. Hell if I know. If you do go for it, be straightforward and honest. Make sure you're on the same page.
>>
Gonna do general (no specific question) readings for the first three people to respond with:

>favorite DC superhero
>favorite color
>favorite non-alcoholic beverage
>>
>>18074136
Hi!
Batman
Dark blue
Coffee and chocolate
>>
>>18074136
Bigby Wolf
Blue
Lemonade
>>
File: Wonder_Woman_0033.jpg (503KB, 1024x1606px) Image search: [Google]
Wonder_Woman_0033.jpg
503KB, 1024x1606px
>>18074136

wonder woman
pink
coke
>>
>>18074132
>>18074132
thanks, that is uplifting.
>>
>>18074140
you put chocolate in your coffee? i pictured batman doing this, huddled over the coffee and kek'd
>>
>>18074150
Yea... Coffee and sweet chocolate. Sometimes also milk.
>>
>>18074136

Bane
Green
Root beer

Was wondering how this new job will be for me
>>
>>18074140
The theme of the entire reading is your ideal partner or soulmate. Some kind of conflict in your recent past regarding this. Maybe conflict with a partner who failed to be what you wanted? Or maybe internal turmoil, and you weren't sure what it was you wanted. Currently something is in development on that front. Maybe you're seeing someone or trying to woo them? There could be a male rival in the near future, or someone trying to interfere with your romance. Just don't panic. Panicking ain't sexy, and this could be the one!
>>18074142
Your reading is a kind of long-term thing. This is about loyalty, or something to which you are or should be seriously dedicated. You may have recently received good news about whatever this thing is. You're on the right path right now. Stay the course. Follow the yellow brick road. Etc., etc. Your hard work will pay off.
>>18074143
The subject of your reading is contemplation, finding a direction in life, making sure you're happy with the course you're on, and so on. You've been preparing, getting ready for something yet to come, and good news: It's going to pay off. At the moment, you can expect something to go well. A wish come true, even. If you are a woman, you can expect that all this preparation will help you to find someone who is very compatible with you from a romantic standpoint, or for things to work out if you're already together. If you are male, then your future card represents the self, and you will find fulfillment. (Of course, I'm not suggesting that if you're a woman you WON'T find fulfillment, or a man WON'T find a great romantic partner; just that that isn't what your reading is focused on.)

>>18074172
Alright, one more since I'm feeling friendly. I'll do your question, too, since it should actually be easier. You may have difficulty getting along with a coworker. Try to be straightforward but not tactless. If you shy away from conflict, you won't be heard. If you are rude, you won't be listened to.
>>
>>18074196

>You've been preparing, getting ready for something yet to come, and good news: It's going to pay off.

this is true, and i'm glad it's going to pay off for me soon.

> At the moment, you can expect something to go well. A wish come true, even. If you are a woman, you can expect that all this preparation will help you to find someone who is very compatible with you from a romantic standpoint

i've been waiting to hear something like this for a long time, wow. it sounds so nice. thank you a lot for the reading, 52.
>>
>>18074196
My respects. Im the batman guy. 90% of my mind right now is around a problem im having with my current partner. Im not entirely sure if we belong to each other. He thinks this too. Sadly, you didnt give me any advice on this. But good reading alltogether. Thank u for ur time
>>
>>18074196

The job reading is a little vague... I mean of course that's a common thing but how does it compare to the old job?
>>
>>18074136
Anonymous 08/28/16(Sun)22:23:32 No.18074223 ▶
File: 1392608321966.jpg (350 KB, 1600x1200)
350 KB

>>18074136
I know you're past the 3 limit and I'm mostly a skeptic but I'd like to know, will I ever be able defeat my drinking problem, and should I settle down and buy a home like everyone tells me to do to be stable or quit this job I hate in a year and try and find a life that actually makes me happy?

>Green Lantern
>Green
>Peach La Croix water
>>
>>18074225
I just did a full reading for you. The worst of it is over. You've recently received good news, are currently entering into a new business situation, and can expect it to last quite a while.
>>18074239
Your current situation is a result of your past decisions. That can be hard to admit, but keep in mind it means that will be true tomorrow, too. Only the past decisions are the ones you make today. At present, you're in a place where you can sit down and talk with loved ones, learning from each other. Stability is important, and if you choose it, you will be satisfied in the future. Based on this reading, combined with what seems intuitive to me, I advise you to stay with the job you have for now, but keep looking as well. It's not an either/or thing. And you can definitely beat your drinking problem. But remember: Just because you have to do it yourself doesn't mean you have to do it alone.
>>
>>18074264

Thank you
>>
>>18074264
Thank you, pretty insightful. I've long ago accepted that my past decision to choose a stupid college major was a poor one, the terrible part is that if I were given the chance to do it all over again I don't know what I'd choose. I honestly can't think of a single career or job that I could see myself WANTING to go in and do it. anywho end rant and thanks again for your time.
>>
>>18074307
what major?
>>
>>18074136

green lantern
red or purple
chai tea
>>
>>18074315
If you want the story.
All undecideds got put into a random orientation group with eachother with an advisor who you need a code from to register for classes. After a year most people had chosen a major, halfway through sophmore year I go in to register for spring classes and my advisor's office is now a conference room, he apparently left but no one told me. I'm walking through the halls and who do I see but my old neighbor growing up who is the chair of the Communications department, think to myself hmmm it sure is interesting and every work place has communicating (this was before the recession so it actually was true you could get a job with just any college degree back then) I'll sign up for that.
My actual job now is in accounting and I actually just fell into it (5 years now) no CPA and I won't get one since I don't like it. I guess I should be happy since so many of my friends have the same student loans while working at pizza places, bars, and home depot and I have insurance and a 401k, but its like I can actually feel this job sapping a bit more of my soul each day and before my whole life was working up to something (earn diploma, earn degree, find a job) but now I seem to have stagnated and can't seem to find a direction. wow i'm a loser.
>>
File: sketch-1472446713230.png (147KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
sketch-1472446713230.png
147KB, 1080x1920px
>>18074326
Here. General and also possibly about current relashionship please
>>
>>18074367
Oh man you left... Nvm
>>
File: Empath.png (22KB, 179x417px) Image search: [Google]
Empath.png
22KB, 179x417px
>>18074326
Not after a reading but did it anyway for fun
>Trigger Warning; Blogposting
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1OT9z1dVJRL
>>
>>18074399
>that drawing
u a qt
>>
Who wants to trade?
>>
>>18074502
I'm game, what is your query?
>>
>>18074513
Business is very slow, and I need it to pick up NOW, or I'm fucked. I'd like a reading on what is hindering me and what I have to do to make it pick up quickly. I am not above magic or anything immoral or abusive.

What's your query?
>>
>>18074399

Empathau

Can you tell me right quick if my communal living situation is too idealistic
>>
>>18074433
dawwww thanks anon, but I can almost assuredly say the drawing is much cuter than the real thing
>>18074573
Sorry anon, I'm playing some vidya with my brother right now so no readings today. Maybe a little later in the week.
>>
>>18074526
What is hindering You: 9 of Swords, Page of Swords, 8 of Swords.
How to Pick it up: The Sun Reversed, The Tower, 10 of Cups
Advice: 6 of Cups, The Devil, 8 of Cups

All those swords... It definitely has something to do with communication or how you are currently thinking. Part of the thing that is hindering you is your restlessness and anxiety regarding business. Worrying does nothing of benefit to you since it's an ill-suited defense mechanism. I have a feeling a bigger part of the problem is that you are treading on unknown territory while closing yourself out. This could also refer to you refusing to believe some things that are necessary for this business that you have simply put to the side. But either way, you being a novice or not having a lot of knowledge in this business does not help. Some things can only be taught through experience or with the assistance of others.

You are going to have to suffer with these feelings of anxiousness and unhappiness for the time being as this problem might not go away over night, but as soon as you do something very catastrophic, maybe this is a reference you wouldn't have previously considered, things will fall into place again. You're going to do have to do something very flamboyant and possibly unhelpful to those around you. Is there a chance you could go to family for help or advice? They might hold the answer.

The cards really want you to leave though. Something to do with children or your own childhood where times were better. If you choose to stay where you are; be aware that this is a choice that you are making, nothing has been foisted upon you. If you feel the trade-off is worth your unhappiness and stress, start putting out feelers and giving thought to what you can do to change the situation. You are not trapped unless you allow yourself to be trapped.

Good luck. My query is if I will be with O or Y?
>>
>>18074613
>O
The situation between you two is quite pleasant. They seem to be going through a lot right now, and you may be coming off as overly aggressive in your pursuit. I doubt romance is O's priority right now, but you can try.

>Y
Now, romance is certainly in the air over here. They're the type that finds it hard to let go, yet they appear to be a logical and rational person. Your role in this is quite clear: you think you might have to sacrifice something material if you go for Y, but this will bring you a brand new start for the long-term.

Between these two.. I'd say short-term O, long-term Y.
>>
>>18074593

I've asked you for readings before but never seem to catch you sadly
>>
Hey, I jsut gave myself a reading and most of it was positive and confirmed some things I was suspecting/hoping, but it also suggested that I've got some really shitty stuff coming up.
I've just come out of some really shit experiences and events and so I'm wondering if the positive tone of the rest of the reading was just hopeful thinking?
I'm still relatively inexperienced in Tarot so I was wondering if someone could do a reading for me to confirm/deny my fears?
If you want to analyse my first reading I can provide that as well.
>>
>>18074687
Awwww I'm sorry anon. Feel free to slap a "EMPATH YOU SHIT" onto your query next you see me reading and you'll jump right to the top of the queue.
>>18074702
I find self readings unless extremely unbiased and detached from the situation (so almost never for a self reading) become very skewed with you either reading the cards wrong (ie looking for a preferred meaning) or influencing the sortilege itself by impairing a subconscious will over the deck. Either way, I try to stay away from them, and in the very few cases I legitimately want a reading, I will look to another for it.
>>
>>18074719
>>18074719
Thanks for the advice.
If anyone is interested I used Thoth's torch of Hecate spread.
The cards I drew were
1 10 of Cups (reversed)
2 Judgement (reversed)
3 4 of Cups
4 5 of Swords
5 8 of Wands
6 Ace of swords
>>
New thread:

>>18074993
>>18074993
>>18074993
>>
>>18073086
yes, i practice base of wicca and reiki. i feel something observe me, only in my room. It's a black spirit but it did not hurt me. only observe. Last night i make a shield from every hurt me, i'm feeling really bad, if there was something break it.
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.