[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 393
Thread images: 58

File: 1460768801425.jpg (68KB, 639x836px) Image search: [Google]
1460768801425.jpg
68KB, 639x836px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

>Chatroom: IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>New /div/ Discord chat:
https://discord.gg/bFAqcGD

Previous thread: >>18069095
>>
I did a love reading for me and the best friend of my ex girlfriend. We have a weird tension going on. I'm not sure if I should go for it for obvious reasons.

My cards:
> Two of cups
> The tower
> Nine of swords

Her cards:
> Nine of cups
> Wheel of fortune
> The lovers

Relationship card:
> Eight of Swords

Any interpretations? Seems like she's up for it but I'm the one that's holding it back.
>>
Hi, I have a problem.

Could someone please do a reading on me?
I feel like something is with me, and I'm not quite sure if it is positive or not.

Thanks to anyone who'll pick up this air query!
>>
>>18075098
Whatever it is is a result of dishonor, loss. Something was destroyed, not necessarily in a physical sense. It has become fixated. It stagnates.

However, you might be surprised to find that you can find an affinity with it. Perhaps an ancestor of yours, other people around you or the place. Vice, dishonor, depravity. I would act cautiously.

Also this is a one-off. I can't stay and do readings, I'm sorry.
>>
>>18075121
Thank you so much!
>>
>>18075098
>Three of swords
Tragic loss, grief, heart break

>Queen of cups
Wife or (grand)mother, at least a woman

>The Magician
It's supportive, comes to help you.
>>
>>18075129
Thanks!

If anyone has more insight into this, they're welcome!
>>
>>18075062
Someone, either of you, feel like you're bound up and not sure what to do. This is likely on your end; be it because of overthinking, life reasons or just mindset incompatibilities. But you're right; something's on your end that's not really letting things get together.
>>
>>18074993
im feeling sick af today. puked twiced already and im up for only an hour. can /x/ hook me up with a general read on muh future? how i'll do and stuff. No love bs - already gave that up.
>>
Trading, need an occult query read
>>
>>18075186
Go to a doctor, you nong.
>>
>>18075062
It almost seems like you keep playing all the worst-case scenarios through your mind, whereas she has no commitments one way or the other to this possibility.

She's happy, she feels good, she's doing what she wants. Maybe she doesn't mean as much by her actions as you think.

I pulled a few extra cards for this and...

There's potential, plenty of it... but she's kind of doing her own thing, more carefree about it. Even if she seems sort of serious or the type to over-think... She could take it or leave it. You can't expect her to make a move. Since you're the one who dwells and dwells on romantic situations and especially this one, you're the one who has to make the move.

Anyway, you really want to avoid that 8 of Swords and the only way to do that is to kinda... go with your instincts, your intuition, if you want to be with her you need to do it and not think about it. And don't wait. Just stop measuring all the pros and cons or you'll mess it up.

Cards I got...
The situation: Knight of Cups (r), Queen of Swords, The Star, Justice (r)
How to avoid 8 of Swords: Knight of Swords (r), The Lovers, High Priestess, Hanged Man (r)

>>18075274
What kind of readings do you do?
>>
>>18075296
>What kind of readings do you do?
Cards and scrying; I'm better at scrying. I can't tell exact time frames or clear yes/no. I don't read health or death. I can do anything else.
>>
>>18075304
Sure, I'll trade. What's your query?
>>
>>18075316
I'm considering using magic to compel someone to do something they've reneged on. How do you see that working for me?
>>
>>18075276
pretty bad read considering i wont do that
>>
>>18075316
>>18075320
I'm going to take a quick nap because I'm on 2 hours of sleep. I'll give the reciprocal when I wake up.
>>
>>18075320
>>18075342
How it will work out for you: Knight of Pentacles (r), 7 of Wands (r), 9 of Swords (r)

This could mean one of two things: either the knight of pentacles is the person you're trying to influence, in which case... they will have no means to resist what you attempt on them and it will cause them distress; or else, it could be that you are the knight and this attempt will wholly backfire on you. Perhaps due to you not taking the proper precautions and/or not standing up for certain principles... it depends.

I get a strong sense overall from this reading of getting lost or missing the mark and there being a lack of preparation involved.

How to improve it: The Emperor, 7 of Swords, The Chariot (r)

I'd take this to mean you need more structure in how you go about this. You need to take into account all possibilities and plan accordingly. No room for error here. And you don't want to be open about what you're doing; it should be kept to yourself if you're planning to go through with it.

Advice/Alternative: 8 of Cups (r), The Hanged Man (r), King of Pentacles

Simply, you can choose not to take the chance and accept the current situation. It would not be a bad thing necessarily, but simply a case of gaining nothing and losing nothing.

So overall, what I get is that your current preparations or resources for this are not sufficient or you haven't thought this through well enough. So you have to choose between working more on it or just letting it go.

If this query works for you, I'd like to have a general reading on the development of a relationship with a friend of mine over the coming months. If there's nothing much to say about it, that's fine. Thank you either way.
>>
>>18075351
I thought I would take a stab at your query, please note I am not the annon you replied too. I'm still learning so take it as a grain of salt.

Give her some attention and everything will come to a happy ending (:

--

Can someone help me? Every time I do a self reading or one is done on me about the same subject (romance) 2-1 the fools card will be pulled. Every time it is up right and only once it was revered. Is there some special meaning behind this that I am missing or is it just some kind of dumb luck?
>>
>>18075356
The meaning is likely to be as simple as the card's meaning. You need to take the fool's journey into romance. Take a step off that cliff into a new adventure, a new romance, something of that nature...

What's your current situation regarding romance? Are you single? Have you been in a serious relationship?
>>
>>18075361
It's about this complex relationship (in the general sense not dating) I've had with this guy for almost 4 years now. He currently has a girlfriend. We've have/had a romantic interest in each other for the duration that we've known each other. We still do but he obviously now has a girlfriend.

>inb4 he's leading me on
This is one thing I am sure he's not doing
>>
>>18075365
In that case it would likely be a call to move on to something entirely new.

But regardless, why did he date the other girl and not you?
>>
What could

7 of pentacles
King of swords
And justice

Mean as a person's feelings? They are waiting for things to manifest, but justice I just don't understand
>>
>>18075373
In his words "She's convenient"
>>
This is about the 5th time I've posted in one of these threads and still not received a general reading

>Male
>26
>Blue eyes
>Gemini

thank you. if you need more info let me know
>>
>>18075405
read the pastebin. turns out the readers are kinda snobish and want to be addressed before a reading. i.e. oh pls mr reader can you do me?

instead of - can someone just do a general reading
>>
>>18075411
haha ive addressed a couple but then they always seem to disappear, fate must be against me
>>
>>18075411
i've done readings before in here and i think i know why they do this. it's easier to focus on the person when they're asking for you and you alone, instead of just them throwing a question out to whatever.
>>
>>18075416
oh and generally people who do this kind of a thing may not give feedback or may not even be around. having someone ask you directly kind of makes it certain that they're still around.
>>
Is anyone willing to give readings at this time?
>>
>>18075416
well yeah but its all feel good bs anyway. the reader is just a tool for forces uknown. in crowleys div theory the reader is jsut a medium and must get posseseed in order to get anything legit.

what im trying to say is you will have better results just rolling a dice by yourself. because its obviously easier for spirits or w/e to input a random number generator rather than a person.

\if anything i would argue focus and clarity would abrupt the reading
>>
>>18075422
sure, i can give you one. what's your query?
>>
>>18075424
actually it has to do very little with feel good bs. i find it really difficult to read for someone who doesn't direct themselves to me. besides, i don't follow what crowley says and that readers must be possessed. i don't think anyone here gets possessed and i've gotten some amazing readings.

do you believe that you require spirits for actual divination? if so, then we likely disagree on that one. i do believe spirits can help, but intuition and being in-tune can go a long, long way.
>>
>>18075425
Ahhh finally!
Steph
Virgo
So there is a dude in my class who is cute as hell and I was wondering if a have a chance with him. Like will he reciprocate or deny me.

Thank you so much
>>
>>18075428
so... what i REALLY want to say. Can you do a reading for me?
>>
>>18075433
eh would have been nice to get something else other than love, but alright. just a tip though: if you don't do anything to attract his attention, then he's likely not going to follow you up on that one.

can't really say that he has any strong opinion about you at the current moment, or at least he's too busy thinking about other things at the current moment.

you should probably go with the flow and take any kinds of small opportunities that may come up. kind of put your will to it, whatever. i likely see a friendship of some sorts at the very least in the future, but that's only if you try to befriend him and not just go ''ooh, he's cute, he's a fleshbag that i love looking at, maybe he's good in bed'' or whatever the hell you people think.

so yeah, there may be a chance. there's always a chance unless you horrendously screw up.

>>18075436
you know what, sure. but for nobody else after that. i'm kind of doing this to stay up and not fall asleep.
>>
>>18075437
so what u need?
name is Rad and aries. im really paranoid and sick lately. Anything about the near future pls
>>
>>18075442
i don't really need anything.

seems like the near future is going to be mostly you struggling in one way or another. at least you're going to be feeling conflicted over what you want, or overall, you'll feel unfocused. trying to break out of the spell of paranoia, perhaps?

i'd say the good part about your near future is the fact that you're likely going to get a bit better, or at least you're going to go off and do something here and there. working on yourself, perhaps? or working on something in regards of around you.

the problem is that you're likely going to remain to yourself the entire time, or at least you're going to contain all of your problems and issues to yourself and it's going to slowly eat at you. i would suggest going off and socializing and perhaps breaking out of paranoia that way. it can definitely become a bitch at times, but talking with people you may trust or at least, talking it out with anyone, can help.

that or just somehow make due with your mind and emotions and what you feel. there's nothing bad or much happening, since i got a shit ton of court cards, so i'm gonna say that it's all about you or people around you. don't surround yourself with negative people if you can help it. and get that negativity out of you; cards even say that. overall, more positivity in your life, and shit should start looking up
>>
Anyone reading rn?
>>
>>18075448
thanks. yeah, the last month was a real drag. like all my close friends fell into this black hole of negativity, and i really tried to help them all but without any success. it really left me feelin drained i suppose. on the upside. things are getting better with them since the last friday and we're all getting back to our little project.

i am planning to remain to myself the entire time
>>
>>18075411
>>18075416
As a reader I can say that, yes, it is a lot more convenient and reasonable to announce you are reading and then have people reply to you. It does show that the querent is still present, and on top of that, many readers require their own set of information from a querent.

It takes a lot of time and energy to read and there are a lot of people who want readings. Usually many more than the reader is able to provide for. It would be silly to search through a thread to answer every air query when that person might not even bother to come around to read your response to them.

If those air-querying querents do happen to still around, they can just reply their query to the reader's post. That's the most reasonable system.

And look at it this way: how can you complain about a reader not reading you when you're not even offering them anything in return?
>>
>>18075481
this is fair enough. i take back my complaint lol
>>
>>18075493
<3
>>
>>18075437
Yo thanks for the reading! I will take your advice.
>>
Is it love or codependent shit?
>>
>>18075552
Real love is boundless and cannot be fettered by paltry words
If you feel smothered by the simple needs of another then I can assrue you that it is not love
>>
>>18075554

Not smothered... I just find myself worried more often than I should even though my partner is trustworthy
>>
>>18075481
Way too slow. Been trying for a week or two now and every time I come here nothing is going on. When only 1-2 people do readings for 40 minutes a day you have to be super lucky, or hang out in a dead thread all day.
>>
>>18075563
Well you better roll some fuckin chicken bones on the sidewalk and call upon the Loa for guidance
>>
>>18075603

What the fuck
>>
>>18075351
Sorry about te delay, thanks for the reading. For your reading, tell me both of your queries, and I'll scry it for you.
>>
File: received_10153840049318176.jpg (367KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
received_10153840049318176.jpg
367KB, 1080x1920px
Got this about me and my gf can someone interpret
>>
>>18075621
>both of your queries
Both of your genders, I mean. Sleep deprivation is a bitch
>>
>>18075633
>ZA WARDO
ur dead kid
>>
>>18075704
Both male.
>>
>>18075711

Isn't the world a good card?
>>
A reading would be great please. I'm feeling lost on a personal matter. Should I take up this offer that's been made to me?
female/cancer
>>
Hey, just need to know, and this will probably seem stupid to people that aren't me.

Should I take up the sword again?

Or stick with the shaolin arts?
>>
Can someone tell me where my cousin put my graphics tablet pen when she straightened up the living room I cant find it anywhere
>>
>>18075760
Ever do jiu-jitsu or wrestling? You know how they shake hands and look at each other at the beginning of the match? That's what I saw: two dudes looking at each other while hunched over.

Next I saw an aloe plant that was slightly swayed by the wind. Behind it, a loud vehicle raced by. I couldn't see what it was, but it was very loud and caused the plant to sway more as it passed.

Lastly, I heard an egg crack and saw the inside of the egg spilling out, background completely black.

From this, I can gather that there will be a sense of friendly competition. I cannot see the outcome of the competition, but I saw that there is a return to normalcy and calm. During this time of calm, an external factor causes a ruckus temporarily, but there is no major damage ostensibly.

However, a degree of pressure between you causes a rupture of sorts. This is caused by the fact that the external disturbing factor, while not ostensibly causing any damage, leaves something beneath the surface that causes some subtle tension that remains unseen. The subtle tension builds up without either of you really noticing until it cracks. From there...well, let's say it has a sort of vibe like a soft version of the Tower card. Make sense? But the Star comes after the Tower, of course. Same here.

Once again, sorry for the delay, but I hope that helps.
>>
>>18075792
I asked my pendulum, and it seems to tell me that it would be a better idea to keep practicing the shaolin arts. This is the first time I "divine" for someone though, so it probably would be wise to ask for a second opinion.
>>
Anyone reading right now?
I need guidance, I feel conflicted on whether or not I should stay with my partner because I feel as if he has found someone else for the space that I thought I held in his heart.
I wonder if this is my paranoia?
Please help!!
My name is Naomi.
I am a Gemini and so is my partner.
Thank you <3
>>
>>18075857
that's a nice name but these things are the type you should discuss with your partner rather than leave to internet strangers. if this isn't something you feel like you can bring up with him then your relationship probably isn't in the best place to begin with. communication is very important
>>
What do you all think of people who charge for readings?

I don't mean hoaxers who say "ooh, you've been hit by a dark curse, pay me $1000 and I'll sprinkle salt under your bed to fix it!" but people who are like "hey, I'll give you a reading. $5 for time and effort. Don't take any of this too horribly seriously. You're in charge of your life. But maybe you'll get some insight."
>>
>>18075888
idk, it seems like easy money but not really something I'd personally pay for unless I had money to burn.
>>
Anyone up for reading me? I've never had it done and I'm very curious.
>>
>>18075888
Why not charge for your experience and energy? I see nothing wrong with people charging for their skills and time, to help others, unless its like they are taking advantage of a desperate person and jack up the price
So i guess if theyre not an asshole about it, it's understandable, money may be made up but it sure is real.
Personally, i wouldnt charge my friends and probably not strangers unless they seek me out regularly
>>
>>18075888
If you are good at something, charge for it.
You are spending time and energy, I think it's fair.
>>
Anybody here ever do necromancy? It'd be cool as fuck to talk to people I admire that passed before I got a chance to meet them.

What's the best way, if I want to talk to a SPECIFIC dead person?
>>
Any reader? I would like to get a reading about my brother. Hes facing some unexpected health issues. If anyone wants, I can give some more info
>>
Male Capricorn here,
Will any significant events happen soon?
>>
>>18074993

Ask-a-Rabbi
>>
>>18075953
I would like to get a reading about my brother. Hes facing some unexpected health issues. If you need additional info let me know
>>
>>18075953
pls give reading on the girl im about to date
>>
>>18075953
Male

Could I have a love reading?

Will I be in a relationship soon?

Thanks
>>
love reading pls.
>>
>>18075953
>Ask-a-Rabbi
How true are the legends of ritual slaughter of gentile children in Judaism throughout the ages?
>>
>>18075767
>>18075953
Insight would be appreciated
>>
>>18075894
I use it to build and maintain interpersonal relationships. If you regularly give several people free readings and you suddenly need a favor, you have a few people to hit up. I've also acquired two business contacts by accident as a result of giving readings for free. Sure, I could practice the shit out of an elaborate spread like Opening of the Key and get myself 24 wealthy clients and be set, but I'd just rather not.

>>18075911
I've done necromancy, but I hate it. You can never be certain who is on the other end, much less if they're telling the truth or not. Spirits tend to get their jollies fucking with us.

>>18075953
>Ask-a-Rabbi
What does infant dick blood taste like?
>>
>>18075978
>I've done necromancy, but I hate it. You can never be certain who is on the other end, much less if they're telling the truth or not. Spirits tend to get their jollies fucking with us.
This. I don't think they can see the future at all, and I'm not sure if they can see much of the past.
They have access to more information than us, but they can't do half of what is asked of them.
>>
>>18075888
I pay to have my cards, palms and whatever read every once in a while. Even the hoaxers are kind of interesting, I often do it for entertainment or fun when I see a particularly quirky one out in the street, not actual guidance.
When I do go looking for guidance though, I research well and I've paid some good amount to the professional. If you really know what you're doing, and you have a talent for it, I see no reason not to make a living out of it. You don't have to humble or sell your time for pennies, Take your talent seriously and give it the respect it deserves.
>>
>>18075953
what does september hold for me?
>>
Reading for my sex life ;)) plz
>>
>>18076023
If this post is doubles you die a virgin.
>>
>>18076025

if this post is doubles we're all getting laid
>>
File: ABSOLUTELYBEAUTIFUL.jpg (31KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
ABSOLUTELYBEAUTIFUL.jpg
31KB, 512x512px
>>18076033
>>
>>18076033
couldnt ask for a better number
>>
I present to you, the magic divination post.
Just reply to this post to get your answer. Post ending number determines answer.
1 It is certain
2 It is decidedly so
3 Without a doubt
4 Yes, definitely
5 You may rely on it
6 As I see it, yes
7 Most likely
8 Outlook good
9 Yes
0 Signs point to yes
00 Reply hazy try again
triples Ask again later
69 Better not tell you now
404 Cannot predict now
11 Concentrate and ask again
22 Don't count on it
33 My reply is no
44 My sources say no
666 Outlook not so good
101 Very doubtful
>>
>>18076033
Ty based anon
>>
>>18076045
do peanut butter and jelly really mix
>>
>>18076045
Will she come back?
>>
>>18076051
See, it's infallible.
>>
>>18076045
>>
>>18076045
6 get
>>
>>18076033
me included?
>>
>>18076045
is the creator of this "magic divination post" a FAGGOT?!
>>
>>18076045
Will i get a 1?
>>
File: roasted.png (6KB, 324x155px) Image search: [Google]
roasted.png
6KB, 324x155px
>>18076061
>>
>>18076045
will it go well?
>>
>>18076063
Bullscat
>>
>>18075968
>>18076045
>>
>>18076045
Does she love me?
>>
File: you.jpg (3KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
3KB, 160x160px
>>18076069
Of course it's bullshit. Now watch me harvest those (You)'s.
>>
>>18076045
Will I find a qt this year?
>>
>>18076045
Yeah, I like this idea lol.
How will be my date this afternoon?
>>
>>18076045
Oh, sorry.
Will my date today will be amazing?
>>
>>18076045
This is ridiculous - it's more likely you'll get a "yes" answer.

Is this just a feel good machine?!
>>
>>18076112
Ssshhhhhh.
>>
>>18076045
will I find my graphics tablet pen
>>
>>18076077
>Not recognizing the playing along
Your pic related
>>
Lurkin'.

May do some readins'
>>
>>18076124
This is what I get for smoking the reefer.
>>
>>18076045
Will I ever get married? A happy marriage?
>>
>>18076126
Yo.

Wondering if you could do a general reading.
Can make it more specific if ideal.

Male, 26, blue eyes, Gemini

>>
File: animecyborgbabe.gif (38KB, 460x398px) Image search: [Google]
animecyborgbabe.gif
38KB, 460x398px
>>18076126
Can i get a general?

>Male
>Cancer
>26 yo
>AP (initials)
>>
File: 1342927309670.gif (2MB, 320x221px) Image search: [Google]
1342927309670.gif
2MB, 320x221px
>>18076132
More specific pls.

>>18076134
I don't do generals. Sorry, should have said...even though I wasn't ready to do readings yet. Oh well.
>>
>>18076126
Business is slow. Whatdo?
>>
>>18076139
Is talking with spirits something you can morally justify as a Catholic?

Ask the spirits this. I want to know what lies they say.
>>
>>18076139
Male , gemini , 22

Will I find someone this year /soon?

Thanks
>>
>>18076126
I would like to get a reading about my brother. Hes facing some unexpected health issues. If you need additional info let me know
>>
>>18076139
Male
Taurus
22, green eyes, brown hair, tall
Will she come back to me?
>>
>>18076142
Get off your ass and go meet people. Leave business cards. You can justify going to lunch 5 times in one day if you do this. I do.

>Orion why did you go get coffee, then go get asian food, then go buy an entire cake?

"Advertising."

>>18076144
"Can you morally justify being catholic?"
>>
>>18076139
OK.
What can I expect in the next month at the new workplace - or even better, how will the next year of my life relating to that develop?
Also if you can throw in a love reading that'd be cool but it's not essential.
>>
>>18076152
Ha, tell them my conscience is clear, and that Jesus watches over them.
>>
>>18076126
can i get a money reading?
>>
>>18076152
Ayyyy Orion get in IRC fag
>>
>>18076147
Basically...no. And that is because you refuse to stop being on the same level as a fat fedora slob. Get off your ass. Go pick up heavy things and put them back down. Start caring about how you look, then people will care to look at you. Looking like you just rolled out of bed, daily, isn't exactly helping your case. Also, being "sensitive" doesn't help either.

>>18076148
His name?

>>18076150
>Will she...

I stopped reading there.
>>
>>18076152
Already doing that, bro; a lot, actually. I meant what more can I do?
>>
>>18076163
Why did you stop?
>>
>>18076176
It was a polite way of telling you that your query is shit.
>>
>>18076163
Brother name is Gregory.
>>
>>18076157
>Love read-

Fuck no.

>Workplace

You'll have new friends, as in for sure new friends in the next week. You'll get invited to go do stuff. It'll be fun.

>Next year

I'm hoping you get a pay raise. Seems like you will soon. Possibly even a higher position. I feel like you are overqualified and they just put you in a lower spot to test you.

>>18076158
Says the nigga that puts up Christmas trees and celebrates Saturnalia every year.

>>18076159
More of the same. You have issues saving money. Until you learn to NOT buy half of every Steam Sale or Amazon promo, you will continue to be broke.

>>18076164
Well, I'm not sure how easy it would be for you. And this is mostly advice (I run my own business too right now. It sucks.)

So I'm not sure what else you can do, other than try talking to new people. Like, the ones you ignored for so long? That is how I get good business. I go back and talk to people I glossed over before.
>>
>>18076163
I'm not a fedora ,m8
I do try to take care of how I look.

The gyms around are too expensive and not worth it. I diet and try to exercise every other day though.

What do you mean by being 'sensitive'?
>>
will i achieve my goal before the end of the year?>>18076183
>>
>>18076182
I see liver, kidney, blood stuff. Is he having issues filtering his blood or with a kidney/blood infection?

Like...junk in his system not filtering out and just recirculating.
>>
>>18076183
Haha I knew you wouldn't do a love reading so I didn't go into specifics there.

Yeah I've already been invited to do two things and... yeah the rest of that is scarily accurate as well. Interesting. Thanks.
>>
>>18076183
>Says the nigga that puts up Christmas trees and celebrates Saturnalia every year.
Yes yes, I'm sure that's on a par with necromancy.
>>
>>18076183
your losing your hand m8, i saved almost any penny i earned
>>
File: 1469068031658.gif (115KB, 550x514px) Image search: [Google]
1469068031658.gif
115KB, 550x514px
>>18076139
I'm desperate, will I find a place to live for my studies?
>>
>>18076184
You try to relate to people through "making them better" when they seem sad or down. That is the worst possible time to try and speak to someone. Especially new people. And on top of that, when they are rude (which is usually understandable) you get scared off and never attempt contact again, or wait a long time.

Lots of "How are you feelings" and "You ok?"'s start out a lot of your text message conversations.

Stop.
>>
>>18076187
Honestly we dont know. Only thing he has is some heavy "sense of inminent death", which the doctor said is a panic attack. There's no reason for he to have a panic attack...
>>
>>18076190
Last time I checked, worshiping Idols was the worst offense here.

>>18076191
I'm not always right dudeski.

>>18076193
Name?
>>
>>18076195
Try bloodwork?

I had stuff like that happen before they found out I was allergic to...everything.
>>
>>18076126
Male
Sagittarius
25 yo
Brown eyes
Initials oa
Will i be able to talk to her again?
Please do me man im standing a watch and i got 10 more hours its getting really boring
>>
>>18076199
>Last time I checked, worshiping Idols was the worst offense here.
I don't worship the Christmas tree any more than I worship a decorative cakestand you moron.
>>
>>18076126
Female Scorpio 26 mame: Shane
Legit reading for my sex life...
>>
>>18076206
Christians are funny
>>
>>18076045
Should I go sign me up to that class next Saturday?
>>
File: Buddy_christ.jpg (31KB, 370x284px) Image search: [Google]
Buddy_christ.jpg
31KB, 370x284px
>>18076212
Jesus loves you m8.
>>
>>18076045
Will my spell work?
>>
>>18076194
That's not entirely accurate. I don't really relate to new people through making they feel better. I can't make myself feel better , let alone someone else. I listen to them if they have something to talk though.

You're right about when people are rude though.. I just walk away and don't give a damn.

I start my texts like ' Hey , go fuck yourself'

If I may ask another question : What did I need to learn?! Did I learn?

thanks.
>>
>>18076139
Is the one that are in the visions the one I know already or someone else
>>
>>18076126
Cancer Female
Should I taking up this offer lead to a better life for me?
>>
>>18076243
*Would

stupid tired me
>>
>>18076126
Do i have to wait much longer?
>>
>>18076045
Trying
>>
>>18076045
Does she misses me?
>>
>>18076045
serious question, could this work in any way? i made a query about something i aldery knew and got the right answer...
>>
>>18076045
do i swap out S for K?
>>
Might do two quick readings.
All i need is picture of your favorite greek god/goddess.
>>
>>18076045
Is R's advice really the best way to go?
>>
File: medusa-1.png (1MB, 1052x1087px) Image search: [Google]
medusa-1.png
1MB, 1052x1087px
>>18076274
Love reading ,if possible
>>
File: hades_3.jpg (36KB, 255x300px) Image search: [Google]
hades_3.jpg
36KB, 255x300px
>>18076274
Was I successful in my attempt at rune magic today?
>>
>>18076126
Pisces Male
What should I make out of that mess from yesterday?
Thanks
>>
>>18076287
Medusa is not really goddess but let's say so. You'll be first, just need your gender.
>>
>>18076293
Male.

Sorry 'bout that
>>
>>18076289
>>18076274
I'm a guy if you needed gender for me too.
>>
>>18076297
You almost at the end of tragic event regarding of love (possibly one way love). Due to that you probably dont trust women or even think that all of them are the same because of one bad experience. However you'll presented a new opportunity only if you'll be able to put previous emotional pain behind and look at love from different viewpoint and look at it from other perspective - as gaining experience and growing yourself as personality. The new chance will be successful only if you'll be direct with that person, otherwise you'll slip off into friendzone as in previous one.
>>18076289
I'd say it was successful because it wasnt a completely new thing for you but merely regaining previous skills. You still got it. However whatever i say, you still feel it should've been better and more accurate. Dont let others to kill your enthusiasm and just proceed according to system you believe is working for you.
>>
>>18076325
Thanks my man.
>>
File: aphrodite-birth.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
aphrodite-birth.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>18076274
love reading for the rest of the year?
>>
>>18076349
female
>>
>>18076325
Thank you so much for the reading.
You're right , I became quite bitter after my last love experience.
You described the kind of relationship I'm looking after.

Do you think it'll take long until I find this person?
>>
>>18076274

Could I have a love reading please. I can't upload at the minute but I chose Artemis.
>>
>>18076352
>Do you think it'll take long until I find this person?
That i do not know but i can tell you that it will be quite random and you should look out for any chance.
>>
>>18076378
I understand..
I'm going to keep my eyes open. thank you so much
>>
>>18076274
Reading for my love life too please what can I do to improve my relationship with my S/O? Female. He male. Initials S and S.
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 500x479px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 500x479px
I'm never in time for readers these days, don't need a reader to tell me that
>>
File: image.jpg (251KB, 476x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
251KB, 476x640px
>>18074993
Hey /div/ long time no post.
Who's avalible right now? I'd like to ask how to take my meditation to the next level, or how to improve my experience with it.
>>
>>18076349
>>18076361
>>18076427
I said only two. Sorry for inconveniences.
>>
>>18076435
What is your query?
>>
Any of you guys around for a reading?
>>
>>18076487
Looks like he won't come back in time to respond.
Lmao
>>
>>18076126
It seems you're overloaded, but I'll take a shot.
Cara, female, cancer, 28 - Can I get a future general? I just want to know if something good is coming, because right now I'm losing hope.
>>
Why did things end the way they did? It's been so long now. I wonder if he wants to maybe try again?
>>
>>18076194
As much as that guy deserves to get roasted for being one of the many faggot vultures who asked for reads from when when you clearly said you were going to do them later, fuck you dude. Yeah, being overly sympathetic can be a bad thing, but all in all it's nice to have people like him the world.

Not everyone wants a world full of callous dickheads who actually thinking lifting does anything for them when they should have just played sports in high school like a normal kid. Fuck your world view, faggot. It's cold and empty as fuck.
>>
>>18075841
Thank you... I'm not sure what to make of it right now but I guess we'll see.
>>
>>18076607
What's bothering you?
>>
>>18076607
>Female cancer
From 1 to 10, how much of a homebody are you?
>>
>>18075599
Honestly, this is even more reason not to read air queries, so as to make sure the most people possible can get readings done and actually see the responses.
>>
>>18075792
Bumpin, only cause pendulum anon seemed very unconfident
>>
File: image.jpg (422KB, 1574x1704px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
422KB, 1574x1704px
Any readers willing to give a shot at tasseomancy?
>>
File: doublemintfun.jpg (373KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
doublemintfun.jpg
373KB, 2048x1536px
>>18074993
holy shit shes a goblin shark OP
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>18076782
Personal relations plate image
>>
Wanna learn to read palms. Tips?
>>
>>18076663
Unemployed for over a year. My reserves are running out, and I'm worried.
>>
>>18076827
As with any other divination follow your gut and do not second guess yourself. Have high self confidence and persistence. Instead of worrying about if you were right and stressing about it. Focus on enjoying it. After all why do something when it only adds more stress to your life?
Don't overwork yourself and have fun.
Reading hands is hard anyway because sometimes the lines are elusive looking.
>>
>>18076843
Thanks. Any books you can recommend about it though?
>>
>>18076870
No, i've read about palm reading but no book comes to mind. Sorry.
>>
One reading to the first person who responds.
>>
>>18076932
Career pls
>>
>>18076932
>>18076607
Please?
>>
Hey Guys.

I know that its usually not good to ask for a reading without replying to someone asking for querents. But I really need this because I'm in a really low place right now and I just need something to hang onto.

I'll give whatever information needed just please.
>>
>>18077188
Double dubs. I'll try and do this for you. If you prefer email, email me at [email protected].
I just need your gender, a song that you connect to and your question with as many details as you want to include.
>>
where the readers at?
>>
>>18077212
Thank you so much. I will email you soon
>>
Does anyone have a good idea on which cleansing method would be best for a black obsidian crystal?
>>
I'm interested in exchanging a reading.
>>
>>18077546
Query and relevant genders, please

Also, let me know what you need and what you read well.
>>
The silence is real
>>
What will happen in September with the guy who makes me the 9 of Swords and I?

I need your query and relevant genders. I am good with past/present/future but if you have a preferred spread tell me it I can do it.
>>
>>18077576
>>18077554
>>
>>18077576
Sorry about the lag, something came up. I'll read it, but let me handle this first.
>>
Hi could someone please do a reading on me?
Could you please give me some good advice on how to handle my situations at the moment, I'm in desperate need of some guidance. Is there a lesson that needs to be learned? Which direction am I supposed to head in? thankyou
star sign: Leo
hope that helps x
>>
>>18077576
This is one of those times I wished I could into I Ching. I tried using my Lenormand deck, but the spread came out weird: Clover, Moon, Lilies, Fox, Anchor. It felt weird because it says (tldr) that there will be some promising flirtation, passionate exchange, deceit, and return to stability.

Weird, so I pulled tarot:
You / Him / Situation: The Hanged Man / 10 of Cups / Queen of Pentacles (reversed)
Past / Present / Future Influences: The Moon (reversed) / 8 of Swords / The Fool (reversed)
Outcome: 6 of Pentacles, supported by 9 of Cups and 4 of Pentacles

Okay, be honest: are you the other woman? The cards indicate that you are in a situation in which you are sacrificing of yourself, but the dude is already happy with his current situation and seems to have the aspect of your life you wish to fulfill taken care of already.

You're likely not seen as long-term material or really worth an investment. This is something that should already be readily obvious to you, but you're ignoring your intuition. You're stuck right now, of course, and it seems that you'll begin to delve deeper into delusion in the coming month, still remaining stuck.

The future here shows that he'll give you a handout of sorts from a lofty position, but essentially hold back. You are likely to take this small gesture of his as something more serious than what it is. It may be something as simple as giving you sexual attention and then ignoring you afterwards when you expect more. You should take care to see through what little he offers you and see it for what it really is. He will entice you a bit, but you must take care not to take it seriously, because it's not serious.

Essentially, you're going to be a bit delusional over some minor things he does for you, but they are simply that: minor things without any real backing or any intention of follow-through. Don't be a basic bitch for him, basically.
>>
>>18077576
>>18077755
I don't really need a reading, but for shits and giggles, you can read on the past/present/future of the girl with whom I today shared both joys and frustrations.
>I'm male, if it wasn't obvious.
>>
File: a_guest_reader_from_asia.jpg (123KB, 1024x1325px) Image search: [Google]
a_guest_reader_from_asia.jpg
123KB, 1024x1325px
>>18076193
Yes, in a busy city. It will be a harsh environment for you. But don't you worry help is coming from your relatives. They will provide you some allowance so don't be an asshole
>>
File: puppets-on-a-string.jpg (14KB, 300x386px) Image search: [Google]
puppets-on-a-string.jpg
14KB, 300x386px
>>18077703
There is something that holds you back the most that's why you can't move on and find the right way for you. Let it go and don't let it waste your time. The right path will only appear if you finally figure out what's missing in your puzzle. I know its hard but you gotta stay cool.
>>
Really desperate for a reading, sorry I know there's been a few of these tonight.
I just want to know if he's ever going to come back, I'm so desperate. I need him so badly in my life.
Female, Capricorn. I would appreciate it greatly if anyone would do this, I've been looking everywhere to get read today. It's been a rough day.
>>
>>18077755
>Okay, be honest: are you the other woman?
I honestly have no idea. Our relationship isn't the best right now.

> It may be something as simple as giving you sexual attention and then ignoring you afterwards when you expect more. You should take care to see through what little he offers you and see it for what it really is. He will entice you a bit, but you must take care not to take it seriously, because it's not serious.
Kek, where did you get the "sexual attention" and being ignored from those cards? I'm not surprised at this aspect though.Thanks for the reading.

Past: 5 of Swords, 9 of Swords
Present: The Star, 8 of Cups,
Future: 7 of Wands Reversed, The Sun Reversed
These frustrations have not only existed today, and it may have been even worse in the past. This relationship was not very good in the past. It took a dastardly toll on both of your psyche to the point it was like a nightmare. Right now there is better times for you both that is past that defeated attitude in the past yet one of you will abandon ship. The future reflects the lack of inaction and these hopeful feelings for a better relationship turning sour. It won't be as disappointing as the past but it will be discomforting.
>>
File: Despair.jpg (11KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
Despair.jpg
11KB, 275x183px
>>18077828
His thought is racing. He is probably confused about what's going on. Especially the way you react in most of the situations. For him a small argument can cause a fire between a relationship and yet you never hear him. Stop over reacting and move on. If he really loves you, obviously he will come back. Don't let this happening cause a chaos in your life.
>>
>>18077814
are you doing more readings? can you tell me my future with my crush? f 18 leo
>>
>>18077865
I will answer you later, okay?
>>
>>18077863
Thank you so much I appreciate it a lot, more than you could imagine.
>>
>>18077868
ok
>>
>>18077814
>>18077863

kate, f
future bf reading?
>>
>>18077918
Right 'ere bby!
>>
File: 1462058788391.jpg (183KB, 960x463px) Image search: [Google]
1462058788391.jpg
183KB, 960x463px
Doing readings for a short while;

Please just ask a question about the present you need help understanding or more insight about. You don't need to provide any info about yourself, but the more detail you give to your query the more accurately I can interpret your spread.

Please let me know what you think of the reading afterwards.

Totally would appreciate if you share an /x/ related picture, video clip, or just some good music (/x/ or not) when you ask your question. It doesn't have to be related to the query at all.
>>
File: dootdoot.jpg (94KB, 921x960px) Image search: [Google]
dootdoot.jpg
94KB, 921x960px
>>18077942
give me a reading about how im going to do with this girl im going to date
>>
>>18077956

Both of you are currently feeling a pretty awesome connection. I think you're a bit afraid of change and already doubting it due to previous isolation in your past. Success will come when you're able to shed your shell and become more confident in yourself.
>>
File: 1472010857323.gif (398KB, 720x715px) Image search: [Google]
1472010857323.gif
398KB, 720x715px
>>18077942
Hi there I'm seeing a guy right now but we live far from each other... I see him sometimes and tell them him often. I would just like a reading on our relationshipart, and what I can do to improve it and/or strengthen it, or I'd it's fine just the way it is? Are you able to see what he thinks of me? Anything regarding our relationship would be awesome! Tarot has always really helped me our regarding my love life so I'm always curious to see what the cards have to tell me. Thank you! Here is a song:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VfqiuEc3egA
>>
>>18077942
Hi, pretty lady. I was wondering if you could help me out with another perspective.
I have 3 options that I need to see what you get for each. I would greatly appreciate your time if you feel you can do this. I will be vague for reasons.
Option 1: Deals with 1
Option 2: Deals with 3
Option 3: Deals with and outside source
Option 4: Possible loophole
If you do not want to take this, I completely understand lol. It does deal with energy just to give you a category. Thank you!! I'll owe you a reading when I can.
I gib you pretty music :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ceup8anv94A
>>
>>18077979
Text him often, relationship, if it's, out*** omg -_-
>>
>>18077982
Haha. Oops, 4 options <.<
>>
>>18077942
Present me is in some pain and has random weird pains everywhere. Are any of them going to go away on their own, particularly one, not a pain, but an odd feeling in a weird place.
>>
>>18077969
i just met her and we havent had our first date yet (its tomorrow) so i dont know how much "awesome" our connection is rn
>>
>>18077979

You guys dealing with a certain amount of mutual suspicion? The time apart is letting your minds wander, and it's also keeping you guys from having sustainable conversations. You guys need a bit more intuition to connect with the other, which is going to require for you guys to make a bold decision to shake things up somehow. Maybe video chat or finding a way to see each other in person more often?
>>
>>18077942
5'8", goatee/beard, short hair, toned/skinny, current toothache right now which hurts like a bitch sadly.

Anyways, just curious what the rest of the year has in store for me, whether its a job, meeting a girl, fantasy football predictions, just typical stuff, anything that stands out really.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHG5aIEdO50

Not an /x/ related song by any means, but I really enjoy it.
>>
>>18078015
Thank u :)
>>
File: challengeaccepted.png (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
challengeaccepted.png
5KB, 225x225px
>>18077982

Hey!! <3

Okay, here goes;

Option 1; this option requires you to back down on leading in some way, and squander your talents. you think this is the best option for everyone, but it's also the option that worries you the most

Option 2; this option requires you to go at this on your own... you feel this option is overwhelming, and while you're capable of taking on the challenge, you won't find it rewarding this way

Option 3; this option is the most direct route of communication, you're still going to feel like you're playing in stealth mode, but this is actually the rewarding option

Option 4; the loophole isn't going to really change anything, it's just wishful emotional thinking
Log on to /div/ <3
I want to message you another picture
>>
Did Eli disappear?
>>
>>18077942
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xABEpnkht8

I wanna know how M feels about me at the moment.
>>
>>18077942
If you're still doing readings I was wondering how my financial situation will be looking the rest of the year. Thanks
>>
Can anyone tell me what it means, when you get the "Inner Voice" card (Osho Zen), at a position that represents outer influences?
>>
>>18078143
Maybe you're holding yourself back with self-doubt?
>>
>>18077942
I am counseling a friend that is trying to break in local politics, he contacted me wanting advice because he thinks that i have the smarts that he need. even though i don't work in the area. I am trying to help him and everything. But i wonder, What will i get out of this, i don't mean money, but will he actually implement anything successfully? will i meet people that will help me in my own area.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR2QIJdtgiU
>>
File: dva_by_wlop-da6b62c.jpg (120KB, 1280x761px) Image search: [Google]
dva_by_wlop-da6b62c.jpg
120KB, 1280x761px
>>18077868
Your crush is a cool guy, he tends to hang out with his friends regularly and it seems like he is the type of person that is a social butterfly. In order to win his heart you must encourage him to do some activities that will make him happy. He doesn't like boring and apathetic people. He likes adventurous and a fun girl like you. Well its up to you if you engage him with your own wit and style. The case here is this. If you really wanted to win his heart you must feel his tempo. If something wrong happens, back out.
>>
>>18077887
you are welcome ^_^
>>
>>18078017
I'm still around.
>>
>>18078184
You will meet a girl and she will change your life and perspective about how things work around you. But in the end its up you if you will let her come along on your adventure. Be nice to her, okay?
>>
>>18078149
Can you elaborate?
>>
>>18078202
Hmm, I try to be pretty nice to people, though sometimes I do things unintentionally and it doesn't particular register that it might upset someone at times. No I'm not autistic I swear, just an aloof idiot.

But I appreciate it puppet, thank you very much. Have a nice night/day.
>>
>>18078209
I'm only taking a guess here, but, I take it that you think things aren't going to work out or that you're good enough. I can only guess without much context to go on.
>>
>>18078143
Listen to your inner voice when facing outside influences.
>>
>>18078214
I was doing a layout about, the development of a situation at work - was trying some different layout, but kept getting Inner Voice, at outer unknown influences.
>>
>>18078219
That could make sense.. But I have no idea what the inner voice tells me in this situation..
>>
File: 1471258506153.jpg (1MB, 1920x2804px) Image search: [Google]
1471258506153.jpg
1MB, 1920x2804px
>>18078160
Can you do me?

There's an on-going fight between me and my friend. I feel like she doesn't care about our friendship as much as I do. I've already told her how I feel, but she's withdrawn and won't really talk to me. Are my feelings correct? What can I do? I've done what I could and am tired of always running after her. It's either her taking up the initiative or I might just end this whole thing.
>>
>>18078160
Could I also get a reading?

I wanna know how M feels about me at the moment.
>>
File: art-by-Ilya-Kuvshinov.jpg (204KB, 980x984px) Image search: [Google]
art-by-Ilya-Kuvshinov.jpg
204KB, 980x984px
>>18078228
Give her some time men. Damn, I can feel that you really love her so much. Both of you need some time to relax and take some space for a while. Give her some time to think She likes you, but she can't tell it directly. Learn to feel her for a moment. Listen to her. Remember, a story is always one sided.
>>
I'll bite

Where will I be in the next several months?
>>
>>18078264
Thanks. It's not the first time I gave her some time and I can only listen to her if she opens up to me, as I have to her. I'll wait and see how it goes this time, but I doubt things will change much.
>>
File: 1449382569341.png (2MB, 1351x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1449382569341.png
2MB, 1351x1080px
>>18078264
Hey there! Are you still around, perhaps? I just came crawling back to this thread cause I wanted to ask a question. How does B feel about me?

They're always so nice. They tell me they want to look out for me and things like that, and we've known each other since we were both kids. They're always giving me lots of encouragement, and it makes me feel kind of happy. I don't really know how I feel about them myself, but I just really wanna know how they feel about me. We're both pretty shy, so directly asking them upfront would be kind of tough.

I'm 18 and a Leo, if you decide to read my query and need those juicy infos.
>>
Anybody wants to trade readings? I'll need:
>name/nick
>whether you're above 30 or under
>astro sign
>query

Just tell me what info you need from me and I'll read your query.
>>
>>18078607
Orion

under 30

Taurus

When will I get my new job? The one i've been in the hiring process for, for nearly 9 months. (Thanks Obama)

And for you I just need a name and a question. No love shit, no generals. Just be specific and be very focused on the question!
>>
>>18078619
Main: The Fool
Clarifying: The Star, 9 of Cups, 10 of wands

I'm getting two very different interpretations for this.
One is that the job is coming, that you're gonna get it, to not lose faith, and that the shit you've been dealing with has made you lose sight of the circumstances.
The other is that you've been misled to believe that you're going to get the job, for whatever reason. If the people hiring you seem trustworthy, I'd go with the first interpretation, if they seem shady, I'd go for the second.
I also asked for a specific time reading for when this job's coming, I got King of Cups and Death. I take it to mean the numbers 14 and 13, which could mean days, considering the Death card is in there. Judging from this I'd go with the first interpretation.

Name's Sam and I want to know how my endeavor to make gainz is going to go. I do martial arts and have to build up for my next belt test (i'm weak as fuck lmao). If that query's not specific enough, just go with "Will I stick to this exercise plan or not?"

>>18078638
>I want the answers you are given to be shared
No clue what that means. Whose answers?
>>
>>18078607
S.
Under
Virgo
Love reading for following weeks
>>
>>18078683
Cardio is more important than gains in martial arts, as well as technique Unless you do that MMA bullshit and picked crappy martial arts to specialize in, all you need to do is make sure you have more gas than your opponent.

You'll be fine. Just don't neglect your cardio, as you've done before I'm sure. You're also like me in that, you're naturally a smaller "lean" dude-bro. Take advantage of what you have rather than trying to cram yourself into a puzzle where you don't easily fit.

That being said, in strength, focus on your legs and core dawg.
>>
>>18078754
Thanks for the read! Did you pick up that I neglected my cardio from the reading? I actually have, and also neglected exercise in general too. thank god I'll stick to it this time
I'm actually tall, but yeah, I'm lean. Why focus on core though? I'm curious.
>>
>>18078792
>why focus on core

If you have a good core, and good legs it makes a lot of ground work much easier. You can let your core to a lot of the work if you're trying to pry someone, or to get out of a hold.
>>
File: 1470910372333.jpg (329KB, 1634x913px) Image search: [Google]
1470910372333.jpg
329KB, 1634x913px
I'm doing a couple of readings, I'm a beginner on rune casting so any feedback would be appreciated

I'll need:
name
short description of yourself
query
>>
>>18078932
Kate
Brown hair with pink highlights.
What is my future with my crush?
>>
>>18078932
C
Male ,6'0 ,stubble and short hair
Future love reading ,plz
>>
>>18078952
>pink highlights
If he has any sense, he'll run
>>
>>18078932
S
Female, 5'5, brunette medium length hair
Future love reading for the next few months, thanks.
>>
>>18078932
Gordon

Dude, 5'10', depressed, brown hair, square head, blue eyes

Should I give up the efforts I've been recently making to change myself, or will they ever actually produce some kind of change?
>>
>>18078932
Elis
Blonde, light eyes. Acne
I just saw a qt. do I have a chance?
>>
>>18078932
D
Tall
Will she come back?
>>
>>18078959
>>18078952
I have a friend with 100% pink hair who used to be a devout Christian.
>>
File: viking-wallpaper-18.jpg (415KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
viking-wallpaper-18.jpg
415KB, 1920x1080px
>>18078952
you were looking for him, maybe because you felt lonely or just wanted to have a crush on someone, anyway, the future with him is hopeless, and you will have to accept the fact that he's not the right one, you need to be patient and find the will to wait for the right one

>>18078953
you are in a moment of suffering caused by confusion, stop being anxious and a blessing will come, listen to the advices people give you and your dreams will become true

>>18078985
you were going the right way but something has changed, you'll change but not in the way you think if you keep going, go back to your original motivation and things will be good and you'll change for the best
>>
>>18079035
2nd one here

I'm really confused and anxious.

I'm trying my best to relax but times aren't the best.

Thanks a bunch
>>
>>18078932
If your still reading

damien
5'11 shaven head

whats happening to me
>>
>>18079035
I'm the 985 guy. Reading is very accurate to my situation. Thanks anon.
>>
>>18078962
Altough you are in a moment of instablity, it will end soon and the sadness wil become joy, harmony will come to you and you will build your ideal relationship

>>18079005
She was really important to you, and now that she left all you can think is irrational, nothing and noone will help you but this is a challenge you have to overcome to end this part of your life

>>18079044
After a great period in your life, full of victories and possibilities, you've come to a point of stagnation, you have to use your force to change this, maybe a travel will help, but it's just a moment of change that you have to overcome

>>18078993
Mantain your position, she is not the one for you, everything she could be is negative, don't get obsessed with her and continue on your way
>>
>>18078932
Nick
Tall, fat, dark hair and eyes
How is my short term financial life going to be? Say 3 months or so
>>
>>18078932
>>18078932

Nicholas
Tall, dark, and gruesome
How does this line of business play out for me?
>>
>>18079183
>>18079185

>so many tall & dark Nicks
>>
>>18078932
B
Short dark hair, stubble
Do i have a chance with my crush?
>>
>>18079183
>>18079185
I'll do these two and then stop, I'm really tired now
>>
>>18077794
Wow pupet are you a wzzard?
>>
>>18078932
Emily
Long straight brown hair, green-blue eyes, 125lbs, 5'9, young, hipsterfag glasses or contacts
Is this current offer something I should consider?
>>
>>18079196
Aw :( ok
See you around another time
>>
File: 1469510458089.jpg (188KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1469510458089.jpg
188KB, 1920x1080px
>>18079183
It's not going to be good, you're getting badly counseled and you're making the wrong decisions, everything I see is hopeless if you continue on this path

>>18079185
After a period of self-delusion you are experiencing a time of relief, you need to keep the order and avoid stagnating, this will bring even more balance in your life and your business will be successfull
>>
>>18079236

Thank you very much!
>>
Would someone do a reading for me?
>>
>>18079320
Guess I should add some stuff, name is Ryan.

Main thing I'm wondering about is my love life and how my ex, Anabel, is doing.
>>
I'm bored. I'd ask for a reading too but the cards exagerrate.

Ah but hell why not. General read or love read, your pick.
>>
>>18079320
>>18079330

Maybe where my life's heading too.
>>
>>18079236
Yeah I'm getting that feeling too. I'm trying to hunker down a bit on the spending but I've been stressed as fuck and it's killing my self control. I probably just have to force myself to eat cheap shit and get the things I actually need for now
>>
>>18076193
Call on bastet she will help.
>>
>>18079333

General read please.
>>
>>18079333
>>18079194
>>
>>18079333
Love reading, cancer, female.
>>
>>18079352
>ace of swords
>rune of dragons
>rune of fiddler

Something is about to happen and your the cause and heart of it... There is a chance for love and support but with the fiddler rune it's better off just focusing on the battle within yourself and keeping your head above water on the outside.
>>
>>18079333

Can I have a love reading please.
>>
>>18079333
General read please
F
Gemini
>>
>>18079333
General read from here to a month? It has been streesful

Matt cáncer 21
>>
>>18079333
Love read would be great
>>
>>18079333
One general read please
>>
>>18079333
General read for me
>>
>>18079333
Almost positive this anon was asking someone to read for him, not offering readings...
>>
>>18079397

Thank you very much.
>>
>>18079472
I'll read but only for Jack white.
>>
File: wenn5523227.jpg (617KB, 700x1139px) Image search: [Google]
wenn5523227.jpg
617KB, 700x1139px
>>18079488
Can you give me a financial reading?
>>
File: divorced.jpg (31KB, 396x450px) Image search: [Google]
divorced.jpg
31KB, 396x450px
>>18079488
love reading
>>
>>18079502
Saw trouble financially. Bills. I think you need a source of stability. Can you borrow anything else from the bank.
Do you have friends you can get a loan from.

Is school possible for you. Use the osap to pay bills.

Saw you driving taxi. As a possible fate line. Could you consider that.

As for cards.
The devil
The six of cups.
The rune of paran

Your still spending to much.... Your past victories are great to daydream about but you need to work your way out of this
With paran there. I'm sure you'll figure this out when it's at its worst. And get out at the last possible moment
>>
File: white.jpg (73KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
white.jpg
73KB, 450x600px
>>18079488

General reading on my occult practices please.
>>
>>18079536
You need more meditation and try native totems.
Crystal ball divination is great same with mirror scrying.

I see your stuck try to renew it with a friendly summon try dantelion today.

Rune of kalam
Rune of eres'al
Ten of pentacles

Seems your afraid of going to far but the gifts are waiting if you would just reach out and take them.
You should learn the cards and do it for a living anon.
>>
General reading on love life please.
>>
>>18079529
I've been unemployed for about a year and half now. My expenses are kept to a minimum, I've been responsible and aware. I had enough resources to get by all this time with no debt, but I'm beginning to worry I'll run out before I find a new job.
Which is unlikely to be related to taxis, as I hate driving. Could it mean something else?
>>
>>18079488
Love reading please.
>>
File: jack white.jpg (237KB, 620x625px) Image search: [Google]
jack white.jpg
237KB, 620x625px
>>18079554

Many thanks!
>>
>>18079560
At the very last moment I see you'll find a way out.
But I saw a path where you get a taxi job.
Whether it's comes true is up to you.
I feel you don't have a licence is this true

>>18079517
Not seeing much.
See a birthday coming up.

Devil
Rune of fiddler
Nine of swords

I think your to selfish for a relationship and maybe just focus on yourself as if you have one it with burn out gloriously.
And you'll never recover.

But I mean fiddler is there so you could self improve but not without help.
Try to get a shrink to talk it all out.
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 329x305px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 329x305px
>>18079586
Love reading
>>
>>18079586
I have no license and no car.
>>
File: image.jpg (296KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
296KB, 1000x1500px
>>18079488
Career read would be great
>>
>>18079598
No wonder your fate is so choppy and harder then normal.

Cause if you had a driving job you would be making at least 17 an hour. It's something to think about.
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 500x513px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 500x513px
>>18079488

Could I have a love reading please.
>>
>>18079613
What about dropping everything and getting a job in fishery
Like on a troller in the ocean?

The eight of cups
The three of wands
The rune of tavore

You need to get a job that provides constant travel or you will get bored and depressed.
That three is debatable but it sucks and always will. Make a choice between your happiness and others period.
Your supposed to be a leader try for a leadership role.

Use your savings for a fishing boat like Forrest gump. You won't be disappointed.
>>
>>18079591
See a movie with your crush it will work out after you ask them out.

Unless it's a hooker. Cause these are unnaturally good cards

The lovers
The three of cups
The ten of cups
>>
>>18079635
I've never really considered fishing, thanks for the thought though. I do get bored very easily.
>>
>>18079645
Haha I have a boyfriend and we're on decent terms. We haven't seen a movie in a while.. Might be a good idea to go to one, considering it's been months.
>>
>>18079651
It's just there's enough risk and calming silence for it to work out for you. Even boating would be great as a hobby.

What about going into the navy anon
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 726x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 726x400px
>>18079488
Do you think it's a good idea to move in with my bf?
>>
>>18079661
Yeah go see a drama also what's your boyfriend doing for work.
I feel he's not in the right field he should be a teacher

I guess there unnaturally good cause he's actually in love with you.
>>18079623
Seeing a person all blue so very talkative might be single near november.
>>
>>18079701
>18079701
love reading pls
>>
>>18079687
Yes but I see lots of stress during the first six months get over those and your good.
I see you adopting a animal soon. Try for a fish tank instead
Or a terrarium with crickets
>>
>>18079701

All blue? I have been single for quite a while.
>>
>>18079711
Outside lands pic plz your aura is cute swirling green like the twisting nether on wow
>>
>>18079722
There's someone close all blue who's going to be into you mid November look for signs or you'll stay single.

Yours is red... What are you angry about.
And gold
>>
>>18079733

Ok, so I have to look out for this guy and he talks a lot?

Red = My Life, I'm getting it back on track though, I'm sure I'll be fine. What does the gold represent?
>>
>>18079701
He's finishing high school this year. Gets nearly 100% in all subjects. Does exceptionally well in calculus specifically. He pretty much teaches his math class. Students come to him for help during class rather than the teacher. And on top of that he was helping students a year older because he skipped a grade. He's be a good teacher, but don't you think he's cut out for something better?
>>
File: 20160830_223451.jpg (1018KB, 1725x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20160830_223451.jpg
1018KB, 1725x1920px
>>18079723
neat. this is the best i can do
>>
>>18079754
He'd*

Also it's cute how you're able to pick up that he does in fact love me. He's said it before, unfortunately I didn't reciprocate because I thought he was lying..
>>
>>18079754
I really think your bf need to go into astro math he's just not challenged enough. Maybe you bring it up with him.

Nice guy though when you get tired of him send him up here to the north I'll look after him.
Kek.
>>18079747
The gold means you happy and refreshed today.
Have you bought something new. With all the changes I wouldn't mind if you bought yourself a actual tarot deck. The witches tarot is great
>>
>>18079777
He's a different guy which means other relationships don't apply or matter. When there over don't take there shit into the next one anonette
>>
File: rr.png (336KB, 434x524px) Image search: [Google]
rr.png
336KB, 434x524px
>>18079790
Could you tell me what should I do with this girl?
>>
>>18079774
That's neat.

I see a really relaxed person coming to you.
But you need to be outgoing to keep them.

You really need to work on your inner monologue and switching it up.
There asking about the amount of constellations you know too a guide saw you look at the stars

What do you remember of your last life.

Have you felt the guides around you.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>18079714
I've been worried about being blinded with excitement about potentially moving away together. It's good to get an objective stance since my better judgement may or may not be clouded.

>try for a fish tank instead
I've thought about getting these cool looking things. He'll probably beg me for a dog t b h
>>
>>18079790

Thank you, I got good news - job related. So I've nothing to complain about. I have a Tarot Deck, it's my mums though but I use it sometimes.
When you said this guy was close, does that mean I've already met him? Been close to him before? Or someone completely new?
>>
>>18079802
Talk to her about a interest and take it from there but the girl isn't okay just know that going in.
And will do more harm then good.

Who are you for trump or hillary been to pol yet today
>>
>>18079815
You've been close before just not as a love interest sorta way. You need to look at him like that.
>>18079813
Yeah dogs are tons of work. But on the plus side no more gym membership amirite haha

I think fish are great you could always get some mini sharks too there neat
>>
>>18079811
Yes I have always felt the guides around me.
I know nothing of my past life.
I'm sure something happened.
I once looked at the stars and wished for something but I was naive then.
Your advice and prediction is true and relateable.
I will keep switching it up - I have been keeping it more positive as the days go by - even when I stumble at times.

Tomorrow is another day.
Thanks.
>>
>>18079840

Ok cool thank you. Have you got an age range for him, looks, etc so I know what to look out for?
>>
>>18079842
Is it possible to believe your wish. It's one thing to wish but it's another to believe it will come true.
I feel you've lost your innocence somewhat and you need to refresh it.
What's your favorite star anon. Mines orion
>>
>>18079846
Late twenties normal height big eyes. Possibly spanish
>>
File: whitestripes.jpg (58KB, 223x398px) Image search: [Google]
whitestripes.jpg
58KB, 223x398px
>>18079488
whats my next gf like?
>>
>>18079790
Kek I really scored in the guy department. He's too hot to be this smart. I can't stand it when girls try to flirt with him as they ask for homework help. I try to keep psycho gf mode under control. We actually might be moving to Montreal, as he wants to go to McGill. Do they expect you to speak French there? My french is pretty shit

>>18079794
Yeah I know, it's not fair to him :/
>>
>>18079488
Will I have a good chance at moving out in the next 6 months or so?
>>
>>18079863

Sounds good, thank you. Where will I meet him? What profession do you see him in?
>>
File: gallery_showbiz-jack-white-3.jpg (139KB, 1280x1706px) Image search: [Google]
gallery_showbiz-jack-white-3.jpg
139KB, 1280x1706px
>>18079488
Career reading, please.
>>
>>18079840
mini sharks!!
Holy fuck that sounds cool. I'm looking into that. Hopefully they don't cost a small fortune.

Thanks for the readings ches. Best of wishes to you.
>>
>>18079824
>And will do more harm then good.
I knew it! I should probably leave it. I'm tired of this situation so it will be the best.
>>
So, do most of you stick to one kind of divination? Do you know two or more, so you can adapt to what's on hand?

I do cledonomancy and cartomancy (using a deck of playing cards). I'd like to also learn to recognize omens, and maybe to read stones or a fistful of coins or something. Just seems like it'd be really convenient to be able to do divination wherever I am and whatever my circumstances. Is there any reason not to learn numerous kinds?

Also, I can't seem to do any magic besides divination and chaos magic's most basic "jerk off to your sigil" magic. Any tips there?
>>
>>18079870
Yeah Montreal is a awful tell him to go somewhere else. They won't serve you of you speak English and the cirque cops are brutal to anglos

You need to forget those guys though. They didn't matter because they didn't love you.
>>18079872
No try eight.

The fool
The empress reversed
The oponn rune
>>18079876
You will be introduced by a close friend.
And I don't think he has a job ATM
>>18079869
She's a little boring but grows on you.
>>
>>18079905
>She's a little boring but grows on you.

oh what does she look like? how is she boring... like she is not smart?
>>
>>18079896
Yeah they were 68$ dollars in canada. Lived forever though and we're happy with other fish.
>>18079883
Not seeing anything ATM.... You have to make a choice on what you wanted do anon.

Try archeology I mean it's seven years but seven is a lucky number.

You could try to work for big oil. Find a job on the pipeline.

I also feel you will be hurt on the job and eventually go on disability. Be carful anon.
>>
>>18079905

Ok, thank you very much for your time. I appreciate the back and forth with you answering my questions. I will let you know how it turns out.
>>
>>18079899
Nope I do whatever works. But everyone always asks for relationship stuff.

Root work helps with identifying sync and what a patch of stone on a date really means.

I wonder how many on here look for signs on there dates like what totem animals they saw what kind of cars what streets they walked down...

I guess a mundane doesn't think about the bigger pictures must be nice.
>>
>>18079925
Sweet keep me posted okay.
>>18079920
She pretty enough but she's not your type.
Also hates sports.
>>
>>18079930

Will do, thanks again.
>>
File: jack-white-414x308[1].jpg (25KB, 414x308px) Image search: [Google]
jack-white-414x308[1].jpg
25KB, 414x308px
>>18079905
Hmm. Well I can live with 8. Since asking what their next relationship partner looks like seems to be a theme would it be pushing my luck to ask for a peek too?
>>
File: 5539800725_c5ff59e780_o.jpg (154KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
5539800725_c5ff59e780_o.jpg
154KB, 1280x854px
>>18079930
I've been seeing a guy for a couple of weeks. Will the things between us progress?
>>
>>18079905
Im not big an Montreal either. Also heard the drivers are insane. I could get him to consider Waterloo, UtT or McMasters, but if he believes that McGill suites him best, I guess we'll have to polish up our french and hope for the best.

I know I need to move on completely from this past guy. I'm trying my best.
>>
File: image.jpg (57KB, 658x355px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57KB, 658x355px
>>18079905
Hey cheswick. I've been sick for a while now and my test results will take time to come through. I think I have a parasite but idk. Can you give any insight?
>>
Is anyone still doing readings?
I'd like one
>>
>>18076045
Is the guy I date yesterday going to be my boyfriend this year?
>>
>>18079954
I don't think you want a red head but I see one in the near future. Just strike a conversation and take it from there
>>18079968
It's very slow with this guy because of his past. Try to open him up to you..
>>18079970
Yeah they are real creeps.

Try for waterloo it's better then McGill mac master is for English and law...
So your close to me then location wise cute.
>>18079992
I see red in your stomach I think it's a allergic reaction to food. I'm not seeing a parasite. Unless it's hiding
I see a allergic reaction in your blood though.
Gluten I would think.
>>
>>18080030
I saw the three of swords all over the guy.... Escape him there's something wrong with him.
>>
>>18080038
Omg, can I have another card? Everything felt so right, I'm confused
>>
>>18080031
>It's very slow with this guy because of his past. Try to open him up to you..
I'm trying, it's a work in progress...Thank you
>>
File: tree-of-life[1].jpg (129KB, 736x920px) Image search: [Google]
tree-of-life[1].jpg
129KB, 736x920px
New thread:
>>18080066
>>18080066
>>18080066
>>
>>18080031
Gluten could upset me a a bit, but not this much. Maybe only eating bread isn't the best idea, but it seems to be the only solid food I can eat.. Except bananas
>>
File: JWJWJW.jpg (91KB, 503x650px) Image search: [Google]
JWJWJW.jpg
91KB, 503x650px
>>18080031
Could you see whats gonna happen in my sex life in next few months?
>>
>>18080050
OK.

Three of swords
The kellenved rune
The cotillion rune

Yeah... I think you should leave now. Or the based bad bf will start appearing.

With kellenved into cotillion he is prone to cheating and lying.

Again. It's up to you.
>>
>>18080038
I'm exchanging looks and flirty smiles with this guy at the gym for a few days now, but I think we're both too shy to introduce ourselves. What do you foresee happening, Ches?
>>
>>18080097
Walk over and ask to go for coffee. He accepts and it's a beautiful start of the rest of your life
>>
File: image.jpg (176KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176KB, 750x1334px
>>18080031
He likes writing a lot too so would still consider McMaster maybe

Yes we're Canadabros (hugs). My bf and I are from Van. Could go to UBC. Although a change in scenery and space from parents would be nice.
>>
>>18080114
Hey do you have a Asian guy as a bf?

. Hamilton takes getting used to but there's tons of Asians in the city and restaurants. Hamalam doesn't have much scenery only steel mills and poor.
>>18080082
Seeing someone sick coming sexually be careful anon
>>
>>18080137
>Seeing someone sick coming sexually be careful anon
STD? Omg thats scary..
>>
>>18080089
Oh, my, well, I'll be very careful.
Thanks!
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 264x191px
>>18080137
When will i find a qt like joel mchale for a bf?
>>
will we ever be close or its just my ilussions?
>>
>>18080137

Ches your readings are always a little... off for me. Yet i learn lessons from them so i don't want to stop pestering you. I'm pretty sure one of your digimon are tagging me alongside me whispering lies in my ear, but i dont think it means any harm so i'm okay with that, as long as it helps more than hurts.

Anyway, what advice can you give me, and do you see romantic hope in my future? Cuz that's what i really want at this stage

One sec on the iron price, girl. I promise
>>
>>18080137
>>18081806

Jack White in London!
Thread posts: 393
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.