[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 31

Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're NEW, please READ the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
-New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
-Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
-Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
-An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!
-Avoid making the same question over and over and/or to different readers, this may lead to more confusion than clarification

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

>Chatroom: IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

>New /div/ Discord chat:
https://discord.gg/bFAqcGD

Previous thread: >>18057286
>>
Lurkin'
>>
Lurkin', jerkin' and deliberatin'.
>>
Could anyone give me a reading?
>>
>>18060183
long time no see
>>
>>18060183
Ayyyy <3
You cop yet?
Get to irc fag
>>
23 m Scorpio

Can I trust my friend around my gf?
>>
File: Untitled.png (1000KB, 607x817px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1000KB, 607x817px
>>18060132
I doubt anyone cares but I have that photo in my bathroom
>>
>>18060381
At first I thought I read bathroom and saw the pic and thought it was some projectile stains. Then I realised it was a painting...

That's really awesome anon, it's a very good painting. It's nice to see little things like this, makes the world feel that much more intimate and smaller
>>
>>18060410
Thanks, I'm still deciding where to put it lol
>>
>>18060410
Are you lonely?
>>
>>18060183
hey orion, hows it going
>>
>>18060381
>>18060410
It is supposed to be a picture of an empath. It is really a beautiful piece of art.
>>
>>18060436
*it really is.
I promise I can English.
>>
>>18060132

Leo
M

Just a general reading, please.
>>
>>18060415
Why not above your bed?
>>18060423
Lonely? In what sense anon. I mean sure, I wouldn't mind someone to share my life with, but I'm surrounded by you lovely folks and the great people over in the IRC. I wouldn't say I'm lonely.
>>18060436
Ohhhh I can see that, it's very melancholic if that's its intended meaning.
>>
1 reading. Gender and a query with a specific question.
>>
>>18060498
Male
How will my job hunt result
>>
>>18060498
Hi. I'm a male. Would like to know will my current situation in life will improve and will there generally be any positive changes?
>>
File: image.jpg (639KB, 1986x2108px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
639KB, 1986x2108px
Any tasseomancers? I'm having a unique blend of coffee today, called Menengich. Has mastik in it too.
>>
>>18060500
I saw a rising angel that was glowing turn into a firefly, still glowing.

This is a positive reading but I need to warn you to keep up the effort you are putting in now or were planning to put in before this reading. The future is very flimsy. If you were to happen to put in less effort now because a reader on /div/ told you that you would get a job it might not happen. Keep up the good work and you will get a job.

>>18060503
I saw an old fashion, child's pull along wagon, painted a bright red. It was moving in a direction and on it was a white bird cage. The scene had a nostalgic, 50's vibe.

I'm going to interpret this as you being stuck in the bird cage. You won't have too much freedom and someone will pull the strings for you and control your movements, but I'm guessing you'll enjoy it from the vibe I was getting from the scene. There will be movement in your life regardless.
>>
>>18060515
Male Gemini

so what's the deal with this girl at work, is she interested? is it a good idea?
>>
>>18060515
Male
Should I follow R's suggestion from yesterday? Who would it lead me to?
>>
>>18060515
Male Pisces

Should I continue my career in music?
>>
>>18060515
Thanks for the first read, quite on point with what's going on.
>>
>>18060515
Male
Will my dream career in writing ever pan out?
>>
>>18060541
Are you physically transitioning into a firefly?
>>
>>18060509
would be helpful if we could get a shot with the handle pointing to the six o clock position.

Off the bat though Im seeing that theres some overdue happiness that you've been looking forward to? A lot of obstacles between now and then though. Also some overshadowing concern. Its like you're trying to attract someone or something that youre longing for but youre running out of time. Perhaps you are trying to warn this someone or something about the coming hard time?

I think the mastic makes it very difficult to do individual symbol analyses because of how it clumps, but its kind of cool for a purely intuitive read.

If I could get a shot with the handle down, or rotate it myself, I might be able to do more, let me get it into photoshop and try.
>>
>>18060549
I'm tempted to get tea just for this sort of reading
>>
>>18060549
Good to see you. I hope you are doing well.
>>
>>18060549
ok rotated it myself...

The next few months are not going to be terribly eventful. On the surface there will be little going on your usual minor turbulances and life stuff. But please take care of yourself mentally theres going to be some self deception and maybe even some like, self agression. This will not be obvious, it will be very internal, youll have to watch out and just keep yourself in a good positive place, dont fight yourself especially for whats to come.

At about the three month mark (from now) its going to flatline. Life is going to be a little empty, but dont despair take the opportunity to rest because...

starting at about the four month line, stuff starts to go a bit nuts. Between the fourth and the... sixth month I see some turbulence, this will mostly be emotional I think, not surface financial or material trouble, and not deep soul trouble, but emotional probably. Look out for the letter B during the latter half of the fourth month, someone or something with "B" is going to be a good thing for you.

Are you having trouble with your eyes?

Towards the end of six months from now and on throughout the reading into the 11th month to a year from now, I see you walking away from something, smoke in the distance, Youre strong in your solitude and on your own, You're even giving the thumbs up. But its like everything behind you is destroyed. It's like walking away from the wreckage of the past.

Also you are holding something, you got something from all of this. I cant tell if its something physical or mental, but I think given the placement its something physical, an object, youre holding it tight in the hand giving the thumbs up.

This is going to be a lonely time I think, itll be cold, but youve seen it coming and you know what you need to do to survive it, but it wont be easy.

(cont...)
>>
>>18060549
can you read my tea too please?
>>
File: 714214-mckean.jpg (415KB, 504x650px) Image search: [Google]
714214-mckean.jpg
415KB, 504x650px
>>18060595
Also, I dont know why this is important, but you've got a feather in your hat as youre walking away. Maybe some accolade that youre walking away with? Or wearing your accomplishments on your shoulder for everyone to see? Also somethign to do with the number 7 as you walk away, and I think "B" is still there, perhaps they gave you the treasure youre walking away with.

At the end of all this I see either a crossroads, a decision on where to go, this will be a mostly physical but partially emotional decision for you and I think it is a freedom, not a burden. Theres also what looks like a magic lamp, maybe a sign for a wish come true, or a chance to get the wish youve been wanting.

This movement is going to start, as I said in about seven months and continue for about four to five months. Be patient and gentle with yourself in the coming months, mind your deep thoughts and deep emotions in the immediate future so that youre strong for the trouble and the journey.

>>18060558
If you post tea leaves (or anyone for that matter) Try to take your picture DIRECTLY down into the cup, with the handle facing down in the image. It will help with most methods of tasseomancy. Also try to make the image super clear, blurring makes it hard to read because teeny tiny symbols can be important.
>>
>>18060608
Are you going to be around later? I can post one tonight
>>
>>18060608
I have a tea cup picture from a month or two ago, can that work ?
>>
>>18060653
Im not entirely sure, I might be, I pop in and out, I usually watch the thread but dont always comment. Im not the only tasseomancer on /div/ I dont think. Probably worth it to post it whether Im here or not

>>18060658
I suppose it could work, though I think its usually better done with a fresh cup.
>>
File: 1471384127500.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1471384127500.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>18060132
When you use divination you risk someone else obfuscating the reading and filling it with lies.
>>
>>18060673
when you do absolutely anything involving other human beings you risk someone else being obfuscating and lying.

Whats your point?
>>
File: IMAG0748.jpg (1MB, 1840x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0748.jpg
1MB, 1840x3264px
>>18060664
>>
>>18060676
is there a handle there somewhere? That does effect the reading.

I can do an intuitive reading based on what I see, but I cant do a full tasseomantic reading like above without knowing the location of the handle.
>>
>>18060549
>>18060595
>>18060608

Thank you so much!
>>
>>18060680
paper cup
>>
>>18060676
I cant get a lot off of this unfortunately, a friend moving away? Perhaps a trip for you too. Theres an answer to a question youve been seeking on its way.

Assuming you dont work with clothes in some way (seamstress, laundress, sell clothes, etc.) theres something here about finding protection in your home I believe. This could potentially also be a sign of finding some security in a job related to clothing. Something here about not disturbing something... a child? a doll?

Im having a super hard time reading this one.
Is this the picture from a few months ago?
>>
File: 31068755.jpg (29KB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
31068755.jpg
29KB, 320x213px
>>18060684
You are very welcome, did any of that ring any bells? I dont get a lot of opportunities for tasseomancy, Im a bit rusty.
>>
>>18060740
will this long term project i am working on be successful?
>>
>>18060734
The picture was in may I think. Would the reading be for then?
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 400x274px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 400x274px
>>18060740
Actually the timeline is very accurate and you've described my struggles yet clarity of my vision in overcoming them on point.
And yes, I'm quite nearsighted.
>>
>>18060757
I dont know Ive never retroactively read leaves before. I suppose it could be from back then... honestly tasseomancy is best done in a traditional teacup, with a handle, fresh. Im not trying to be difficult its just kind of hard to read out of a paper cup from months back.

>>18060754
how would you suggest I find out? Or is that sort of an air query?
>>
23 male

If I get this job should I take it? Or stay at my current one
>>
File: Ilmire_Witch_Doctor_(art).png (120KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Ilmire_Witch_Doctor_(art).png
120KB, 300x225px
>>18060760
>And yes, I'm quite nearsighted.

Get to the optometrist in the next couple months, an eye came up towards the physical/material side of the reading, it might be time for a checkup or a new prescription.
>>
>>18060767
sorry forgot the trip nvm, the read, will you drop by the IRC?
>>
File: Lurking.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Lurking.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
I don't come to /x/ much but I saw divination threads and always wanted to try and see.
I went to a reader once before ages ago and she used regular cards and did a pretty accurate reading,so I've been seeing fortune telling/sight with more respect. Still don't know if it's magic,psionic,ect. either way,cool shit.

If anyone wants to practice I'd be interested to see what I'd get so I'll lurk for a while.
>>
File: 183784693861.jpg (346KB, 1197x1443px) Image search: [Google]
183784693861.jpg
346KB, 1197x1443px
>>18060740
Could you read mine?
>>
File: image.jpg (283KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
283KB, 1280x960px
Can someone do a reading for me? What about me is holding me back?

(Hahaha Avery, fuck you, no I won't take it down)
>>
19 Male
Gemini

So my question is this, how should I face my choices to not regret it later on?
>>
27 F Gemini

Does the guy I am talking to even gives a shit about me? Or is he just playing games?

Any method will do. Thanks
>>
>>18060864
it's very difficult to read because its so blurry.

but it looks a little like the next six months or so is going to be relatively quiet compared to the six months after that which are going to be much more complicated. Here in 3 months or so Im seeing a movement in yourself towards more earthly concerns, money, physical health etc. with less emphasis on emotional and personal development. That changes in about 5 and a half or six months where youre going to pull back and concentrate primarily on emotional and personal development, some time in the seventh month period I see a love development for you, it's physical, perhaps just a sexual thing while youre dealing with your emotions, I think the letter L or perhaps A is going to be important to that.

in fact the letter L has come up repeatedly in the reading, so keep your eyes open.

I cant really see much more than that due to the blurriness.

Sorry for the delay had an errand to run.
>>
>>18060901
I see a plane's traveling very fast in the sky, leaving a trail of white behind.

I also see a delicate hand sticking palm out, frantically trying to grab at something ? But there's already something in her hand, what is the hand doing?

Last but not least, a trophy. The top is not perfectly molded, and the gold isnt a light color but its still somewhat shiny and gold.

He gives a shit. Sometimes guys can't express their feelings clearly or are afraid of doing so.
>>
Is it the right time for me be forthcoming about my concerns to my SO?
Female, cancer
>>
>>18061001
are you doing more?
>>
>>18061010
Past lives? Who was I?
Gemini, Female, Any method.
Thank you in advance.
>>
>>18061055
I hadnt really made plans either way. Why? do you happen to have a fresh cup of tea leaves sitting there?
>>
File: tea.png (446KB, 455x791px) Image search: [Google]
tea.png
446KB, 455x791px
>>18061068
>>
>>18060132
>>
>>18061123
this is very hard to see, its blurry and kind of artifacted. unfrotunately you kind of have to really see the leaves/grains to do a good reading. And this one is so packed, its hard to see much through the blurring :(

The most I can tell from this is an influx of emotional and spiritual stuff... starting with a spiritual thing around three to four months and then extending for another two months or so, lots of emotional and spiritual growth before a return to calm and some kind of material gain towards 11 months from now. maybe money, hard to tell. Do frogs mean something to you?
>>
>>18061197
thanks. no frogs dont mean anything to me. what do you mean by emotional and spiritual growth?
>>
>>18061239
Im not sure how else to phrase that, an improvement or growth in your understanding of your emotions and spirituality
>>
>>18061001
Thank you very much :)
>>
Anyone here ever looked into Edgar Cayce? I'd imagine that's a name that would be popular in this circle, but I don't really spend much time here.

If anyone knows of him, i'd love any discussion related to any of his readings.

I'm interested because I have a health problem I need help figuring out. No one can figure out what's wrong with me, and I'm ready to look a little further than I was previously willing to.

Would anyone like to do a reading on me?
21 M Aquarius, thanks in advance
>>
>>18061001
I'm sippin on a cup right now m8. Incoming.
>>
>>18061197
sevis does my sadness ever end?
>>
>>18061289

we're all gonna make it, bro
>>
One or two tarot readings.

>gender
>query

Feedback after the reading is always welcomed and appreciated.
>>
>>18061319
female
please tell me about my future bf
>>
>>18061319
Female
What do you see happening between me and T?
>>
>>18061319
Male
Did something that I was led into & regret.
I behaved myself. No harm no foul.
But now it's going to linger.
>>
File: itlookslikeafrica.jpg (111KB, 816x797px) Image search: [Google]
itlookslikeafrica.jpg
111KB, 816x797px
>>18061197
Read me pls. Does the Africa mean anyhting?
>>
>>18061344
ok, again, is there a handle there somewhere? Without a handle to serve as the sort of anchor point its hard to read, its also a little blurry but Ill try.
>>
>>18060770

Pls read por favor
>>
>>18061344
>>18061357

It was pointing South.
>>
>>18061368
interestingly enough thats the second time tasseomancy and africa have come up today, Im not sure that theres a traditional meaning for an outline of africa and it would usually be read as a tornado or twister shape instead, which can either be very literal and mean bad weather, or be indicative of turbulence in whatever area the symbol appears, in this case, all the areas, meaning a very turbulent time for you emotionally and spiritually, probably born out of whatever this is coming up just less than a year from now.

You already, I think, know whats coming in a year because its mingling with the present even though the bulk of it is off in the future.

starting in about three months I see a mess of emotional stuff whitch will hang around for about three months before you have a hard won emotional and piritual success over the emotions after which it will clear up again and youll have some time of peace and maybe solitude.

In the neat future, as well as in about ten months from now (after the time of peace and rest) I see some financial or physical improvements (cant say much as to what) and in about a year from now comes that turbulent time Im talking about. either bad weather literally, or bad weather metaphorically.

It should be noted that the whole thing REALLY looks like the globe which is interesting and Im not sure how to feel about that.

maybe a sign of travel, or an indication to think bigger, think about a much larger community.
>>
>>18061319
female, curious about the relationship between my friends C and C, what is it that keeps them together?
>>
>>18061319
I know I'm late but I need this pretty badly.
Male
What do I have to look forward to in life, if anything
>>
>>18061270
just bumping this, any info would be greatly appreciated. Even any discussion is fine too
>>
>>18061383
Wait man.. It could actually be India. The top part looks more like Asia and the little islands to the right are Japan

If a year starts in January I know what you're talking about. Is the emotional mess about my ex coming back into my life?

I like tornados.
>>
>>18061319
>Female
>Query
Am I walking on thin ice right now with him?
>>
>>18061410
the year should start from the handle, but if the only thing missing is when the start date is, and the rest makes sense, then forget the rules.

It does look like india I thoguht the same regarding the japanese islands, does that mean anything to you.

As for your ex, I have no way of telling the image is too blurry for little symbols which might have more meaning.
>>
File: japan.jpg (225KB, 1287x821px) Image search: [Google]
japan.jpg
225KB, 1287x821px
>>18061474
Maybe this helps. If not it's okay thanks anyways.
>>
>>18061554
it does some actually... Im not sure its fair to call the emotional stuff coming up a bad time
it will just be an interesting time, a lot of focus on emotion, how you interact with the world. Its not deep soul searching stuff, but its not the materialistic physical concerns either, somethign inbetween. the way you deal with the outside world, your emotions, etc.
There will be a great degree of focus on it for three months, starting in about three months from the start date of the reading (whenever that is)
>>
File: Pendelum.jpg (5KB, 233x350px) Image search: [Google]
Pendelum.jpg
5KB, 233x350px
Is anyone here? I have a pendulum so I could do readings that way. Keep in mind it takes your questions more or so literally. If anyone would like to do me a favor and give me a read as well. I'm going into college soon,wondering what may happen for romance.
>I can only take yes or no questions.
>Gender is appreciated.
>Alias is also nice.
Keep in mind i've only used the pendulum a couple of times so take everything with a grain of salt.
Thanks.
>>
>>18061576
Love in my future? Female
>>
>>18061576
female
will he confess?
>>
>>18061597
Yes.
>>
>>18061570
Like Romance?
>>
>>18061605
I got a yes.
>>
>>18061576
Does he love me?
>>
>>18061620
It was a bit wobbly but then turned into a yes. The person in question might be a bit conflicted about it.
>>
>>18061576
female
is my next bf hot?
is my next bf smart?
>>
>>18061321
I'm going to have to politely decline doing this type of reading. There are a few reasons why I could list that requesting a description of a future lover is not such a good idea, for the querent's sake not mine, but I'll just not.

>>18061323

You: The Hierophant (reversed)
Him/Her: Two of Wands (reversed)
Past and Present: King of Pentacles / Two of Cups (reversed) / The Hanged Man
Future: Ace of Wands / Three of Cups

I get the feeling that perhaps there is a sort of tension between opposites. Now I don't really know the extent of your relationship, but it seems like maybe there is some friction resulting in a lack of communication and a standstill. On second thought, this could also probably be just a lack of connection all together. I might also assume that they're not really putting their part in, but I may be wrong.

Hmm... The future cards I drew look rather good. It looks like there will be a new phase, perhaps something related to what the other person may do differently. It also looks like maybe you'll get more intimate, perhaps not in a purely romantic manner, but more like the two of you are moving on from the lack of connection I mentioned earlier..

So, how does this all sound?
>>
I've been lurking a bit, it seems like it's a very tight knit community in here. What role does each of the readers take up? Like who's the /div/ mother, etc
>>
>>18061576
Male
Do I lose my virginity in less than a year?
>>
>>18061629
>is my next bf hot?
No
>is my next bf smart?
Yes
>>
>>18061638
Strongest yes i've ever had thus far. I hope you enjoy it. Use protection!
>>
>>18061576
Is my next bf gonna be EmpathAU?
>>
>>18061658
I got a No. Sorry.
>>
>>18061576
Is my next boyfrend going to be BV?
>>
>>18061576
Does my crush only want to use me for sex?
>>
>>18061667
I got a no.
>>
>>18061576
will we be together?
>>
>>18061669
I got a yes, sorry.
>>
>>18061576
Does she have any romantic feelings for me?
>>
>>18061676
I got a yes.
>>
>>18061679
Its all good, thanks. Do you think if I submit he will love me eventually?
>>
>>18061576
did they think what i did was qt
>>
>>18061633
Second one.
That sounds very accurate, thanks.
>>
>>18061633
Hi Kalfu, would you like to trade a reading?
>>
>>18061576
The next time I have sex, do I came?
>>
>>18061692
I got a no.
>>
>>18061703
Giving me an unclear answer.
>>
>>18061336
Soo... What exactly is your query?

>>18061705
You're welcome.

>>18061713
Sure. What information do you need from me? I'll just need your gender and query.
>>
>>18061746
Do you mind helping me out? I don't mind giving you a read.
>>18061576
>>
>>18061746
I just need your query.

I'm male with a silly love query:
Should I pursue her at this time?
>>
>>18061746
>>18061752
I'm a male too by the way. Thanks.
>>
>>18061020
>>18061576
Please
>>
>>18061667
Are you pretending to be me?
>>
>>18061020
I got a slight no, but i'm getting the vibe that it is thinking talking to your SO, literally right now.
So I don't know. I had trouble making out an answer.
>>
>>18061609
yes perhaps romance might be involved
>>
also
>when will i lose my virginity
>when will I get laid
>what does my next bf look like
>what does my next gf look like
>does she like me?
>does he like me?
>will I ever have sex
>will I find love
>will love find me
>does he love me
>does she love me

Holy shit /x/ get a hobby for fucks sake. I love you all but ya'all got a one track mind.
>>
>>18061773
Well, fuck. No idea what I should even say to him. Thanks for the reading though.
>>
>>18061753
Alright. I'll start your reading in a bit. I just ask that you be patient, I like to take my time with the cards. As for my query, hmm... I suppose I'll ask about my current mental state, and how that may progress or regress in the future.

>>18061752
>>18061758
I'll try and do this one as well. Like I told the reader above, I just ask that you be patient. It may take awhile for me to get to you.
>>
>>18061627
Thank you. That seems accurate.
>>
>>18061746
General reading, forecast, something to that affect?
>>
>>18061808
>hey I think we gotta talk
>I have been having concerns about xyz
>>
>>18061812
Thanks, do you want me to do any readings for you?
>>
>>18061576
Is EmpathAU going to be my next bf? Serious question.
>>
>>18061819
I guess I'm more worried about timing is all
>>
>>18061833
Ask him while he's balls deep in your gf. Trust me, that's the best time to bring this up
>>
>>18061803
Well I did make an air query here >>18060900
, but apparently love is more common problems.
>>
>>18061833
If you go about relationship problems the same way you go about homework you probably are not adult enough for a relationship :)

Unless his xyz died and he's broken down and you're serious you should have it as your #1 priority to keep the relationship with him as healthy as possible and that means taking problems on head on, if it kills the relationship it was not meant to be and if it gets fixed you guys will have a stronger bond.

Or he'll murder suicide you two, what do I know
>>
>>18061576
Do I already know my next bf?
>>
>>18061637
Alari is definitely the div mother <3
>>
>>18061861
You do now. ;)
>>
>>18061576
Will we see eachother tomorrow
>>
Don't know if people are still doing readings.
male
Sagittarius
Romantic Relationships?
>>
>>18061861
It was a very slight yes.
>>
Agnostic here who has a hard time believing in anything remotely supernatural. I'm just posting here because I don't know where else to turn for answers. I don't see this being in anyway practical, I'm just looking for a kind of placebo.

If anyone's down to give me a reading or answer my question, that'd be cool. If not, I'll move on.

26/m/Sagittarius
Am I destined to just suffer until I ultimately end my life, or do things get better? Not just a small step better, but a leap better.

Again, I'm not expecting a reply. Just- one would be nice.
>>
>>18061812
No worries, take your time.

Forgive me if this is off. I haven't done a proper reading in quite some time.

In the recent past, we see the reversed King of Pentacles pointing to a dominating situation or person. Clarified by the 4 of Swords as the influence, this is causing you a lot of restlessness; your environment isn't exactly conducive to your mental state is what I'm getting at.

There's a lot of pentacles in here, which tells me your situation is physical in nature and has to do with home or money. The Wands are all reversed, which says that you're not dealing with this in the right way and resorting to (for a lack of better phrasing) violent methods instead of diplomacy.

In the near future, we have the reversed 2 of Swords. I'm interpreting this as you will be faced with a choice to do with your situation, and you likely won't be able to decide. A time of indecision. Clarified by reversed Death, you will likely be resisting this external change.

Now for the internal influences, the cards are everywhere, but you are the Temperance. You have the upperhand here, and the situation in control, so my advice is to stay the course.
>>
>>18061889
Also, I'd like to tack on I mean no offense with that last line on the first row. I'm just stressed beyond believe and I need something. Anything.
>>
>>18061576
Will I ever be approached by someone attractive
>>
>>18061289
>>18061803
Is this not good enough?
>>
>>18061909
Not a reading, just a lurker posting: If you're not attractive or interesting on the surface, no. You'll have to approach them and show that you're worth something. Humans are very fickle creatures who go off instinct rather than logic. If you can prove to be of value to them, then they'll keep you around for as long as necessary. If an adequate emotional bond is formed, that may be a lifetime on either person's part.

Hopefully, someone will come along and help out with a reading and possibly prove me wrong (or less right). I wish you luck, anon.
>>
>>18061917
I will be your girlfriend. What's up baby!
>>
>>18061925
no fuck you I'm gonna be his gf

>>18061917
give me your fucking dick you whore
>>
File: 113435645.png (75KB, 246x177px) Image search: [Google]
113435645.png
75KB, 246x177px
>>18061933
>>18061925
>>
>>18061914
I'm sorry I didn't see your query.

Honestly the best advice I can give you is not a reading but simply to remind you that there is no such thing as permanency. All things pass. You already know this to be upset about the current state of your life, it means that at one point, it was better. If it wasn't you'd have nothing to compare your current sadness too.

It changed, it will change again, this is inevitable.

The real question and focus you should be concerned with is making sure that you are not transmuting positive events to negative events. Keep your mind focused on the fact that because things are currently bad, you have an exciting opportunity to see, in what way, they will improve and become good again. Theres so many amazing things that could happen to get you feeling good again, keep your eye out for those things to happen, and they will. You have infinite potential for cool new things to happen as long as you watch for them.

All things pass.
>>
>>18061925
>>18061933
>Wanting to fuck a frog poster.
wew
>>
>>18061919
Not completely true. I am attractive but I don't approach people because of shyness/anxiety. You're correct with everything, but not every attractive person will approach people. I wish I could approach more people I find interesting but I can't. Luckily , some talk to me first and I've found people I love to talk to and be around.

So, with the other anon's words in mind, try approaching the attractive people. Maybe they wanted to talk to you for a long time. You gain nothing by not trying , and have nothing to lose.
>>
>>18061935
Hey Baybee ;) just thinkin of u.... <3
>>
>>18061983
ew fuck off normie

>>18061935
i got all the tendies you need right here, give me your virginity you fucking neckbeard
>>
The thread is fucking weird today
>>
>>18061864
I would say that's you, actually
>>
>>18061803
Love, life and death are the things people think of the most because they are the most confusing and confronting subject in our lives. Can't blame them for wanting answers but I have to agree on you that 90% of the questions are based on those 3 subjects
>>
File: 11342534.jpg (27KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
11342534.jpg
27KB, 400x388px
>>18061995
>>18061989
>>
>>18061890
This is very good. A lot of it is very applicable to my current circumstances. Before I share too much, I'm just going to confirm which points were accurate.

Yes, essentially the root of my problems are home and money related.

Yes, my environment isn't conducive to my mental state.

No, my behavior has not resorted to violence yet, but it is certainly undiplomatic.

As for what may lie ahead, it seems rather likely. We'll have to wait and see.

Anyway, sorry I kept you waiting so long.

Her: Knight of Cups / Five of Swords / Four of Wands (reversed)
You: Ace of Cups / Queen of Wands / The Hierophant
Circumstances: Knight of Swords (reversed) / Three of Cups (reversed) / Nine of Wands (reversed)

I think there is definitely some sort of blocked or built up energy that she's dealing with. Probably purely on an emotional and primal level. There is also the possibility that she may not feel that you have her best interest at heart. I'm not too sure about that one, mostly because I tend to second guess myself, but that's a strong impression that I get.

She may be open to you, but she seems a bit guarded. Perhaps because of what I mentioned above, but like I said, I'm not entirely sure. Why that could be is not very clear, you seem to be well-intentioned enough at least from what I can tell, but there is a sort of analytical nature to her feelings.

That most likely gets in the way of the connection between the two of you. There are also a few other things that I can't quite put my finger on... but I think there is a lot of blockage in how you relate to each other. So to answer your question honestly, it might not be the best time, but you can always disregard this and try.

Anyway, this was sort of a difficult spread for me. I had to really sit and think about it, so I might be off on some points.
>>
>>18062023
You really think having a crush on someone is one of the most confronting experiences in a person's life?

Maybe if you were talking about serious relationships, sure, but... in that case, most readers are happy to read about serious relationships. Just not so much "will I get laid soon" and "what does my future bf look like" or "will my crush ask me out" every other query.

Unfortunately, few of the queries involve serious relationships issues. Most are easily solved by two pieces of advice: communicate, and be patient.
>>
Any readers around?
>>
>>18062023
yeah and most of my queries are those but:

>>18062047
>having a crush on someone is one of the most confronting experiences in a person's life?

I answer sex questions, relationship questions and real love questions.

There is an ongoing thing in /x/ where the queries are nothing but crushy summer teen angst virginity stuff.

Ive given my advice on those questions six thousand times in these threads and its always the same which is why I no longer read them.
>>
>>18062047
>You really think having a crush on someone is one of the most confronting experiences in a person's life?

I was implying that actual relationship problems are confronting. And I agree with you that these are not like that.
>>
>>18062057
I actually have one of the only ones that breaks the mold. It involves occult things, fertility issues, illness, and possible death.

Even I feel there are more important things to ask.
>>
>>18062060
That's fair. Sorry for the rude tone, by the way. I didn't mean to come across as condescending but wanted to make a point.
>>
Alright this might get ignored but oh well

>Male
>22
>Sagitarius
>US

How will the progress on my book come along? What kind of obstacles should I expect?

Lemme know if you need some more info from me
>>
>>18062020
O_o
>>
>>18062020
Discord is more like the meddlesome aunt!
>>
>>18062069
I saw a man chopping wood and building a house. A fast-moving object then knocks down the house as it flies by. He picks up the pieces and tries to rebuild, but it topples over again.

Am unexpected thing will completely destroy your work and make you start over. I get the sense that you will find something tremendously wrong with your work, and you'll scrap a good portion of it and start over. Your advice would be to rethink the construction a bit, perhaps the focus or "setting" before you start writing.

Thank you for not asking another fucking crush query.
>>
>>18062078
Only if I am able to squish some cheeks. :P
>>
>>18062045
Thank you for the feedback.

It's true that she's dealing with some emotional issues atm.

She's guarded, from what I can tell.

We're both approaching this from an analytical and logical perspective.

Thank you for the reading, it was accurate.
>>
>>18061576
Will I successfully get into a PhD program.
>>
any readers able to give me a reading?

male
aries

future reading.

thanks
>>
>>18062079
Thanks man, I'm already having the problems you're talking about. I'm trying to write a grimoar disguised as a parody disguised as a shitty grimoar disguised as an autistic parody disguised as an autistic grimoar. It's a lot harder than I thought it would be.

One more question if you're up for it. Any advice on the artwork for it?
>>
>>18062064
That's okay. It's the problem with written text really. You can't hear or see the person speak which makes determining the tone pretty hard.
>>
>>18062094
I thank you for the feedback as well. Take care.

>>18061826
Are you still around?
>>
>>18062110
That makes sense. I've never worked in construction, but I know that a house built without a proper frame and support beams like I saw is a problem. As far as imagery, I'm afraid that I can't really help. For a scryer, I'm not a very visual person.
>>
>>18062139
cool cool, thanks again
>>
will we evr be together or is it hopeless?
>>
File: 43409.jpg (206KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
43409.jpg
206KB, 1024x680px
>>18061864
>Alari is definitely the div mother <3
Awnn you cutie <3
But nope, I'm the grumpy grandma
>>
>>18062258
You'd probably decline to answer if I ask you what everyone else is right?
>>
>>18062286
>86
Request 86'd
>>
>everyone in this thread is getting gfs
That's the /div/ I know and love! Spread the love, spread the joy.

>>18062258
Haha not even close, you're the mischief child
>>
>>18062258
>Arari
I'm getting dyslexic

>>18062286
No, I don't mind answering, I had some time to think that... just hope I don't offend anyone, if there was a family reunion with /div/ members I'd see as follow:
Discord is the sweet and cool mom who hangs out with her kids friends
Gawain is the little sister quiet in the corner looking peaceful while lovecraftian horror just pass through her mind
Mr. Anon is that older brother who would spend hours lecturing about the different cultural aspects of how the sausages are made around the world and other curious curiosities.
Thoth his twin will just poke everybody but get serious when someone mess up
Cheswick is like that distant cousin who lives away from everybody but talks to everyone and knows everything
BV would be that uncle going through the music collection and picking what to listen and observing the party from a distance
Empath is happy-go-lucky brother, cheering people up and making jokes
sevis the spoopy uncle kids love to hear his stories
Siegrain is the foreigner kid doing interchange and having nerdy talks with his school buddies JN and rune dude who stays anon :P
Chiro the cool dad will be singing in the karaoke with his 90's shades and air guitar moves

>>18062337
>you're the mischief child
shh don't spread, I have to keep my stern reputation here as someone has to remain pure as well :P
>>
Air query incoming
female
cancer
Will my money problems dissapear anytime soon?
>>
File: 0zx20e1jvbw1.jpg (44KB, 700x468px) Image search: [Google]
0zx20e1jvbw1.jpg
44KB, 700x468px
>>18062380
>Siegrain is the foreigner kid doing interchange and having nerdy talks with his school buddies JN and rune dude who stays anon :P
>>
>>18062408
Oh I forgot to add: BORK
:^3
>>
File: dkf93kma.png (345KB, 630x685px) Image search: [Google]
dkf93kma.png
345KB, 630x685px
>>18062416
>>
>>18060897
Could anyone do my request? Been waiting a while. Would like to know if there's something holding me back in life?
>>
Will be around answering occult based questions. No readings atm.

Example questions I'll be answering:
>how do i into runes
>how do i into talking to the dead
>how do i into ghosts
>how do i into removing spirits
>>
>>18062512
Do you know that your name without the h means ho?
>>
>>18062518
If you're less than 18 or a negro, sure :^ )
>>
what deck should i buy next? i bought a small shitty tarot at a new orleans shop, and a rider-waite deck, but it's missing some cards
>>
>>18062512
how do i into talking to the dead?
>>
Urgent reading
Will i keep the scholarship money?
>>
>>18062534
Night Sun deck is my favorite, followed by the Thoth deck.

>>18062538
Here's the only guaranteed method I know of:

>find a dead body
>open its mouth, place a bindrune of Ansuz and Ihwaz under its tongue
>close mouth
>perform the val-galdr, intoning the runes
>sleep in same room with body
>???
>profit
>>
>>18062512
I'll have to deal with with some heavy energy that might affect my mental state. Are there rituals, amulets, spells, whatever, that you would recommend that could protect me and at least lessen the harm?
>>
>>18062544
>Thoth: diviner, weather mage, and now necromancer

How much shit do you dabble in, for fuck's sake?
>>
>>18062512
How do I into runes actually? Saw you posting about some runes I think last thread and was intrigued.
>>
>>18062544
Did you know that Thoth is one of a dozen or so reincarnations of the entity known most famously as Jesus
>>
>>18062534
I'm particularly fond of the Legacy of the Divine; it's artwork Really speaks to me.

Actually, anything Ciro Marchetti is God-tier. That man is amazing. My first ever deck was one of his, the Gilded Tarot. Still using it even today.
>>
>>18062546
Definitely. Draw a bindrune (runes superimposed over each other) of Algiz and Wunjo on a piece of paper, wood, or your own body, and keep it on your person at all times.

>>18062547
I get around.

>>18062550
Glad to see interest! We need more vitki around here.

My advice for a beginner:
>buy a pre-made rune set
>research the individual runes meanings online and through books; Edred Thorsson is a good start
>do readings with runes ITT
>even better if you combine them with tarot

Of course, that's a broad way of getting started. Runes are a form of magick in themselves. Are you looking to use them for divinatory purposes or other magickal purposes?

>>18062556
I can't say I agree with that entirely, but I'm familiar with the theory.
>>
>>18062556
>>18062564
Would you be more inclined towards the theory that Thoth manifested as multiple entities sharing a vehicle?
>>
>>18062564
>Definitely. Draw a bindrune (runes superimposed over each other) of Algiz and Wunjo on a piece of paper, wood, or your own body, and keep it on your person at all times.
I appreciate this, thanks!
>>
>>18062512
How do i into ghosts.
Always a source of fascination for me as when i was young i coulda sworn i could see and hear them at night.
>>
>>18062564
>Are you looking to use them for divinatory purposes or other magickal purposes?
I want to use them for both actually. I assume that some things are harder to do and need more training. So I'd rather start from the bottom and move up the ladder. Hope that answers it.
I also have a tarot deck but I'm not sure if a Lenormand deck can be considered the same as a classic tarot deck.
>>
if anyones doing readings at the moments maybe you can help me out
male
virgo
is tomorrow going to be a really good day, or a really bad day?
>>
>>18062603
I dont need to be a reader to tell you that every day is what you make it anon, keep on chugging brother.
>>
>>18062569
That's more or less the same theory under a different skin. They're definitely viable theories, but I'm still working out my own idea of what gods actually are, so I can't speak wholly on if that's the case or not.

>>18062574
There are several grimoires that go into detail on necromantic ritual.I'm going to hunt down links and post them for you in a bit.
Until then, get a large sheet of paper, draw the runes ihwaz, inguz, algiz, and ansuz on it in red, and hang it up on your wall. Light some candles, chill out for a little bit. Enjoy the increased activity-- and please do report back results. I always love reading about them.

>>18062576
My best advice would be to find a teacher-- however, there are few here who actively practice runes. If you're a female, BV may take you on. I'd tutor you myself, but I leave in two weeks for basic training.

Come into the /div/ IRC linked in the OP when you get the free time. We can have an open dialogue on runes.
>>
>>18062603
>Ace of Wands, The Emperor, Five of Pents

I don't see anything here that makes it "really" good or bad, but it does seem to lean on the negative.
>>
>>18062623
Good luck on the path anon.
>>
>>18062623
>There are several grimoires that go into detail on necromantic ritual.I'm going to hunt down links and post them for you in a bit.
Until then, get a large sheet of paper, draw the runes ihwaz, inguz, algiz, and ansuz on it in red, and hang it up on your wall. Light some candles, chill out for a little bit. Enjoy the increased activity-- and please do report back results. I always love reading about them.

Will do anon. Thanks.
>>
I'm the anon from >>>18062581

I need to know if I'm cursed.
>>
>>18062630
Appreciate it greatly.

>>18062632
Unfortunately, I can't find any working link to the texts I've mentioned. Sorry anon. I have other individual workings I'm familiar with though-- I'll throw them in a pastebin before the end of the day and leave them here.

>>18062653
Did some rune draws for you-- no signs there of any curses on you at all.

Google "wunjo" and draw the rune on your body, leave it there. Redraw it if it wipes off. Go about your days naturally.
>>
>>18062653
I can do a Tarot spread for you but idk how good I am at detecting hexes, but I'll try. I'll need:
>name/nick
>age
>astro sign
>>
I have a question. What will the result of my billionaire limerence sigil be?
>>
>>18062658
Thanks so much

>Paola
>23
>Virgo
>>
>>18062658
Hey Sam, could you do a Tarot reading for me?

>Ian
>24
>Gemini
>>
>>18062657
How would I get into runes? What resources should I be looking into and for?
>>
>>18062685
Who speaks: The Emperor
Says: Temperance, 10 of Wands, King of Pents

Your protectors don't seem to have any complaints other than that they're dealing with some bad stuff right now, but it's just ephemeral. I don't see any long-term hexes.

>>18062685
Unless your query is about being hexed, I really need to get back to studying.
>>
>>18062677
Don't know if helpful but both my aunt and mom had dreams with me in which I was dearranged and hurt and they were trying to help clean me up. Both with subtle variations but basically the same thing.
>>
>>18062677
>>18062705

Shit sorry, the first part of >>18062704 was meant for >>18062677, the second was meant for whom it was addressed.
>>
>>18062658
Silver
Cancer
>>
>>18062709
No worries. Thanks for taking some time to do this.
>>
POSTING DIVINER'S FACES AS THEY'RE STREAMING IN

Orama: http://imgur.com/a/4nq0D

Thoth: http://imgur.com/a/Q38FJ http://imgur.com/a/Dgu6p
STAY TUNED FOR MORE
>>
File: crablegs.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
crablegs.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
YOU FAGGOtS WHo cares ABOUT GUYS??

POST SOME HOT DIVINER GRILLS
>>
>>18062728
hot damn thoth is hot
>>
>>18062745
tru

would totally into that boipussy

no homo
>>
>>18062623
Well, I'm not female but I'll drop by the IRC sometime. I think I'm going to study the literature I can find first.
I guess the medieval alchemy and hermetic books I have on my old pc won't be of much use. They're more themed around the rosicrucians.
>>
File: TOTH.jpg (37KB, 653x384px) Image search: [Google]
TOTH.jpg
37KB, 653x384px
>>18060132
Help me, i've had this spread 3 times and i get this throb in my gut kinda like i know the meaning but i cant face it
>>
ugly i can just tell by that mawijuana sigerete
>>
>>18062728
Would fuck Thoth/10

moar?
>>
>>18062756
You willed for change, and while current times are stable, the future is going to be an entirely new thing. Nothing of the past or the present may be in the future. All three Major too, so there's bound to be changes.
>>
File: 1463745885351.png (372KB, 574x431px) Image search: [Google]
1463745885351.png
372KB, 574x431px
>>18062728
>tfw thoth looks exactly like I had in mind
>>
>>18062768
in a good way? lol
i figured he'd be a neckbeard
im pleasantly surprised
>>
James
Capricorn

Could I get a reading?
>>
>>18062728
>Thoth's eyes

Fuck me please.
>>
>>18062728
>exposing readers
Why would you behave like such a jerk?
>>
https://usercontent.irccloud-cdn.com/file/o76nTdte/1463885386767.png

SORDID'S FACE
>>
>someone goes around posting pics of people who want to semi-privately share them

Yer a fucking faggot, m8. Just so you know.
>>
>>18062790
Who the fuck is even going to know me?
>>
>>18062797
Just so you know, you can delete images you've shared over irccloud. Go to your uploaded files and there should be a list of them, click delete. Or ask Alari to guide you if you're on mobile.
>>
>>18062728
>thoth has a great dick
>thoth has a great face

I'm sold
>>
>>18062728
Is this proof that skill in the occult breeds good looks? Serious question. Why are most occultists generally attractive? Using Thoth as an example
>>
>>18062728
Damn thoth :) wanna get married?
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 640x960px
If anyone would like help determining the cause of unexplainable events where they live, let me know. I'm good a discovering spirits/nonliving entities around people and places.

My email is [email protected]

And you can text me at (315) 503-1945
>>
>>18062800
Thanks for the pro-tip.
>>
>>18062767
Thank you!
And how do you learn divination, can it be taught in the Astral Plane? or is intuition all you need if so how do i hear it post videos on this please
>>
>>18062767
my question was what kind of change is to be expected, I worry about becoming rich alot and leaving my Christian home and ideals. The next card was Death
>>
>>18062862
Frankly, you don't need any kind of special ''Astral Plane'' muckery to learn divination. It comes from becoming in tune with your selected tool and a lot of practice. Over time, you just start picking up on the underlying workings by yourself and soon you're able to apply it to other tools that you wish to learn.

Take a tarot deck. Shuffle it. Focus on a question. Do you feel something when your hand brushes against certain cards? Some feel right? Pull them out. Practice. Read books or internet resources on the card meanings.

>>18062864
Death is a necessary change. Either ideal, or location, or whatever. You may not entirely like the change, but at the same time, it would be the end of a cycle, and perhaps the beginning of a new one.
>>
OP
what to do on the astral plane i can leave my body if i starve myself and do exercise i get into a zone where i can fall asleep instantly and if done on my back i wake up paralyzed but during day time its not so scary.
Basically my room is the way it normaly looks but the light is coming from me it seems and above me there is a floating mist that i intuitively know i can pass through but the first time i did the sensations scared me. I am willing to go through with it after reading on it and i just wonder if the location i go is random
>>
>>18062902
I'd recommend learning to write properly before trying something as advanced as astral projection.
>>
I'll be here for a little bit, if anyone wants to find out if you have a nonliving entity hanging around you. (I don't do love readings, but if you've lost something or if you're looking for something, I can help you find it)
>>
>>18062910
Sure scan me up, down and all around me baby
>>
>>18062910
I've always been wondering, check me up plz
>>
>>18062912
can you give me your name and a picture of where you currently are, or something important to you?
>>
>>18062907
I'd recommend learning to be a faggot while your dad rapes you. You'll enjoy it more. My writting is perfect, you understood the sentences though structured in a speaking manner.
>>
>>18062920
Hoje Taastrup
Denmark
Jonathan Manirakiza
Black umbrella with leather handle.
>>
>>18062910
Looking for my motivation. Havent given a shit since around 2014
>>
>>18062910
Sure, take a look. I've had horrid health for a while and it seems like the spot where I live just attracts assholes. Wouldn't be surprised if there was something fucky afoot. I also hear a lot of things just drop or fall down randomly when they were on stable shelves
>>
>>18062902
I still don't know why people believe they're able to astral project just because they end up in sleep paralysis. You need more practice with meditation and actual magical work before you'll get anywhere.

Besides, it's nothing all that much or special, not until you end up going balls deep in it.
>>
>>18062927
I still don't know why people believe they're the only ones able to comprehend AP. YOU ARE A FUCKING CAUCASIAN. This new age crap originated in Africa. People go under water with her majesty of the sea in OOBE all the time ill blow your mind you faggot you know nothing ignorant shit thought im willing to learn you dismiss me this is typical white behaviour you aint even got a third eye WIGGER sorry for the negative energy namaste
>>
File: 1398254330702.png (26KB, 775x591px) Image search: [Google]
1398254330702.png
26KB, 775x591px
>>18062935
y-you too, I suppose.
>>
>>18062923
Hoje, you seem to have a negative entity shadowing you. It's been attracted by your negative outlook towards life, and is hindering your ability to progress to better things. If you approach things with a more balanced frame of mind, it should lessen the thing's control over you.

>>18062919
A little unclear- I think you're a girl, though. There's a shadow man following you around- he kind of hides different places around you. Next to your couch when you watch tv, causes you anxiety. Is malicious, but doesn't really want to hurt you. Just wants to scare you and get your attention.
>>18062924
Seems your lack of motivation can be found in a romantic relationship. You need to try harder, be more understanding. YOur job isn't helping, but you really need to work on being a better partner.
>>
>>18062910
is there an entity around me?
>>
>>18062910
I've lost my friend. Will we ever make amends?
>>
>>18062964
No, move on
>>
>>18062950
Hoje here

Its mad, i heard the exact same thing from a woman of god the other day! your ability is exceptional!! wanna add me on facebook! I could use you
>>
>>18062926
I get the feeling you're female, and the entity that's causing you so much grief seems to be a bitter, middle aged man. He doesn't like women, and he's attached to the building, which kind of makes it an asshole magnet. He's been effecting your health with his bitterness and anger, and likes to try to scare you by knocking things over. He would have been the type of guy to threaten a woman with physical violence. Over weight guy, wearing a sweat stained tanktop. Stubble, long hair and combover. Mean, glittering eyes.
>>
>>18062910
Anything around me? Feel me please. Thank you.
>>
>>18062971
Anything around me?
>>
File: u71qkwnnzo1.jpg (27KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
u71qkwnnzo1.jpg
27KB, 500x346px
>>18062950
Second anon here.
First thank you for doing this. I am indeed a girl.
I'd like to ask if it's no trouble for you to elaborate if you could? Is there a way we can make peace if he is an entity not a real life reflection? Really I am full of anxiety and if that man just fucks with me could we negotiate something idk even. He sure got my attention now lol.
>>
>>18062971
Not female. But everything else, I'd believe. This is basically a ghost right?
>>
>>18062910
>if you're looking for something, I can help you find it
where do I find the thing im thinking of? is it still in the same place?
>>
File: 33745928_22508c69f0_z.jpg (124KB, 438x500px) Image search: [Google]
33745928_22508c69f0_z.jpg
124KB, 438x500px
>>18062910
Just tell me. Thanks
>>
>>18062969
sure My name is Danner Apal, you'll find me there. Also you can email me at [email protected].

>>18062956
Um, I get the feeling you're a teenaged boy living in southern United States. You have a spirit of the earth stalking you- you've dabbled too much in dark things which has attracted it. It stalks you when you go out at night. It wants to I feel almost like "take revenge" on you? DId you mess something up in a forest or private property somewhere?
>>
>>18062986
is there anything around me as well_
>>
>>18062979
He's really not someone you can negotiate with. He's basically just a dickhead and he enjoys fucking with you. He was a bad person in life, and he's just gotten meaner in death. Don't accept him, or succumb to him. Ignore his existence, don't give him power over you.
>>
>>18062979
Crap, sorry my response was for another person. HE basically wants food, which is your attention. He's not really a real life entity, you're correct, but like a manifestion of people's fear, and he takes pleasure in that. He laughs when you're scared, and it's kind of weird to watch because he vibrates and shakes when he laughs.

Try not to let him get to you. Put up a bowl of salt in the place you hang out most, and it will lessen his ability to effect you. Kepp it up for three days, empty the bowl in a fire or running water. While you do this, talk about your fears and anxiety. Fill the bowl with salt again and empty out every couple weeks following the same procedure.
>>
>>18062981
Yeah, he's a ghost. Not a nice person, just a mean, terrible man in life and in death. Does the sort of stuff where he gets drunk and beats his kids.

Sorry, guy, I'll have to head off for now, hope to be back later.
>>
>>18062994
Thank you very very much. This explains a ton.
I've been having constant not so anxiety attacks while as pure terror attacks which do not let me to sleep untill the sun is up.
I'll try my best to follow the salt thing.
>>
>>18062999
Ugh. Well when you get back, any ideas on how to get rid of him? Or am I basically just going to have to move? I'm kind of stuck at the moment and I'd sure like to give him the old spiritual go fuck yourself. A lot of bad things have happened in this apartment and some payback would be in order
>>
Is panzers reading legit?
>>
>>18062910
Pls tell me if I have some shit around me
>>
>>18063040

take the poo to the loo, my great indian friend.
>>
>>18062986
fuck... I'm not a teen and also don't live on the US but close to the border.

Is it an elemental, like a gnome or something else? It's possible that it could be an entity i used to mess with, but i should be clean by now. I'm a little shaky. I have never been on a forest and i don't remember messing around on a private property other than infiltrating the graveyard on multiple ocassions when i was on highschool.
>>
>>18063014
okay, this is going to sound kind of retarded, but try throwing a handful of dry beans or gravel at him. Throwing salt can momentarily dispel him, but it won't make him go away permanently.

He's got this kind of attitude where he feels like he's entitled to the space, and everyone else should suffer. Find some old tools or something made of iron- this will cut into his power and make it harder for him to effect the world and manifest.
>>
>Thoth and Orama are gorgeous men
Whelp...
>>
>>18063045
Um, well he doesn't appear pleased. Looks a bit like slenderman, he's tall and thin but wears no face, is dead white. Does this at all sound familiar to you?
>>
>>18062657
Thanks so much. Any specific place where i should draw it?
>>
are the querents legit?
>>
>>18062728
Wow thoth you are beautiful
>>
>>18062910
If you have a time, you can take a look on mine?
Pretty weird stuff happened to me and people that were around me.
>>
>>18063061
where are you from/do you live?
>>
>>18063059
Are you gay? lol
>>
>>18063054
Hmm. I was going to get a cast iron skillet. Maybe some iron powder. How exactly would I throw the beans at him though? Just wait for something to drop and throw em around in the general direction?
>>
>>18063074
No not gay, but can appreciate attractive men. Plus, now I feel completely outclassed by these fine specimens.
>the leaker didn't post my face
Guess I'm loved <3
>>
>>18063061
does it wears a robe and carry a scythe?
>>
Reading about my job situation please? I've asked like three times
>>
>>18063071
K, I'm gonna make this my last reading. I think your misfortunes are caused by something living in the earth where you live. They're called like "nekkers" or "knockers"- they cause misfortune, can get people hurt, injured.

>>18063072
the US.
>>
>>18063091
have you asked someone who was taking queries?
>>
>>18062910
What about me?
Berta
I feel theres someone following me, or living in my room. Things constantly fall and disappear for few seconds before coming back in place. Am I just crazy?
>>
>>18062728
Thoth, can I have your babies, please?
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/11077229

Poll time guys.
>>
>>18063117
we only know Chiron orama and thoths looks.
>>
>>18063117
>5 males, one female
See where you went wrong?
>>
>>18063120
>>18063121
You can be attracted to things other than looks, sillies.
>>
>>18063117
>somehow on the list even though practically nobody knows how I look like

gee anon nice going there
>>
>>18063123
You should have specified. Everyone is going to vote based on looks.
>>
>>18063124
hi Xwbf nice to see you around hope you are doing well
>>
I voted for Chiron based upon his voice alone
>>
>>18063095

I'm not sure which readers are busy circle jerking and who is actually reading so no.
>>
File: 1470646390284.jpg (29KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1470646390284.jpg
29KB, 500x375px
>>18063117
I VOTED ON MySELF AND AM STILL LOSING

FUCK YOU GUISE
>>
>>18063133
I'm doing somewhat well. Still struggling with sleep, but at least I don't feel perpetually down as I used to be. Adjusting to a thing here and there, too busy with stuff to bother much with thread. Even so, I'm likely going to do very little if any readings past this point for a good while.

Hope you're doing well as well <3
>>
>>18063137
when a reader posts that he is doing readings, reply to that post with the information they asked for if you are ready to give that information.
>>
New Thread:
>>18063160
>>18063160
>>18063160
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.