[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Divination Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: deergirl5.jpg (64KB, 529x1102px) Image search: [Google]
deergirl5.jpg
64KB, 529x1102px
Hi! I would like to do a divination thread for you today- for now, I'd like to be the only one giving readings.

I'm best at retrieving information about non-living entities, so if you have quesitons about anything/if you think there might be anything in your house, please ask! I'm also good at retrieving information on people/places/things

When you ask, please include your name and a picture or some sort of information on what you'd like me to read. For example, a room of your house, a picture of a person or a lost item. If you can't provide a picture, please describe it. I can try to provide names.
>>
File: Bedroom1.jpg (13KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Bedroom1.jpg
13KB, 259x194px
Hey names Chris. Reading on my room?
>>
>>18055983
Hi Chris- is that your real name? I believe you're 29 years old, and no nothing lives in your room with you. I believe you live in a new construction, probably not over 45 or 50 years old.

It's kind of a small picture tho, and its just of your desk (I guess?). Basically, there's nothing lurking on your desk (that is paranormal- you could be breeding some biological warfare there, tho)
>>
btw sorry i was gone so long, I'm kinda in a Woman in Black scenario. Doing some old lady's paperwork.
>>
If it's interesting to anyone, I verified that seven people died where I live. They were apparently digging a well and were poisoned by well gasses.

Also discovered a nonliving entity in my office at work (the office is a 220+ year old house). She was the middle daughter who lived there, and died at around 17 or 18 years of age. I believe she has some sort of mental imbalance.
>>
There's a divination thread already where all the other one's read. Don't crowd up the board with this, go to the /div/ thread
>>
>>18056344
never seen this, could you point me in that direction?
>>
>>18054050
>>
>>18055971
The higher beings have informed me that you are a roleplaying faggot and are full of shit. Yet other retards will eat your shit up and take your (made up) information as fact.
>>
>>18056300
Is she hot? JK.. Did the diggers hit NH4 or CO.. like, was it one event? I always assume more lives lost means greater chance of haunting, but I'm a layman.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.