[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 331
Thread images: 36

File: 1461031937496.png (282KB, 733x678px) Image search: [Google]
1461031937496.png
282KB, 733x678px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're new, please read the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed) (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed) (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/: >>18037866
>>
Joe
Brown hair, green eyes, 5'11"
purple triangle
So B just came back into my life. Is it wise to pursue a relationship with her?
Tarot
>>
Can anyone here see auras? Sometimes when I use the pendulum I can see energy lines going into the weight.
>>
>>18040629
I can, but it's nothing like internet say it is.
>>
>>18040666
You ever mess with pendulums? Ever see what I was talking about? How does it look for you? It looks to me like faint see through wavy lines with faint shades of colors.
>>
>>18039970
>>18039956

I put myself to work. It's only a chunk of a first draft but I need guinea pigs to make it better. I'm posting this here because I got a lot of reading from here and since I don't do readings I can give back that way.

http://pastebin.com/uiX2sH87
>>
I asked this in the last thread:

>24
>male
>Aries
>White, golden blonde hair, ice-blue eyes, a little chubby, red-ish-blonde beard
>weather is thick clouds in the sky.
What does V think of me?
>>
>>18040683
I could try something for you, I'm getting into pendulums so I could ask it if V likes you or not.

I'm getting into the art so i'll tell you my given impressions. Are you interested?
>>
>>18040703
I'm interested, have a simple query. What do you need from me?
>>
>>18040703
Sure, go ahead.
>>
>>18040713
It has to be a yes or no question. A name or alias and gender would be nice.
>>
I'll do a few brief tarot readings. I just need a query and any other information you consider relevant.
>>
>>18040734
Sure. Here it is. >>18040683
>>
>>18040734
Cygnus, 18, M.
How's my social life looking? Is anything going to improve any time soon?
Not sure what other information you need, if there's anything else let me know.
>>
>>18040734
I want to stop day dreaming so I can finally live in a good present. I am almost there. I want to know if I will get to the state I want to be in within the next 3 weeks. I want to reach it by then or else im afraid ill be trapped for a very long time.
>>
>>18040715
>>18040683
The pendulum seemed a little bit unsure, but then it moved into a yes.
>>18040734
I tried contacting a demoness a day or two ago. I think I made contact with her, but i'm not sure. Am I fooling myself?
Male
Capricorn.
>>
>>18040734
male
what to expect the next 3 months

please and thank you
>>
>>18040755
I see.
>>
>>18040734
>>18040624
>>
>>18040719
>AJ
>30
>Male

Is I even interested in me; is it a relationship worth pursuing?
>>
i will be doing pendulum readings for the next 30 minutes
as always first come first served

only YES or NO questions please
>>
>>18040779
Does he like me back?
Will I see him again?
Will he talk to me?
>>
>>18040779
Am I going to take this chick's virginity? Should I?
>>
>>18040779
Will I be the person I want to be by the beginning of next month?
>>
>>18040779
Will our friendship ever be mended? Am I holding out hope for the impossible?
>>
>>18040772
Signs point to no, the relationship is not worth perusing.
>>
>>18040779
Will I find someone better than M?
>>
>>18040782
yes

>>18040786
really? i am not asking my pendulum that.

>>18040793
doesn't look like it sorry..

>>18040796
i am sorry doesn't seem to be the case...
>>
>>18040779
will leo reach his objective?
>>
>>18040734
Devan 20 M
Will E date me?
>>
>>18040779
do i get a bf soon?
>>
>>18040779
Do I meet a girl I like by the end of the year?
>>
>>18040779
will i get laid before the end of the year?
>>
>>18040779
Did I see what I really think I saw today?
>>
Who wants to trade?
>>
>>18040813
>>18040813
can't answer. lel

>>18040822
looks like you will

>>18040832
no. sorry

>>18040837
no.

>>18040840
strong yes
>>
>>18040779
Will the transition to the new job go smoothly?
>>
>>18040779
Is he going to talk to me next time?
>>
>>18040744
The Sun - Ace of Cups - Judgement - 7 of Swords - 2 of Swords

They want to be closer to you, to form a connection. It may be only as friendship though, there is no clear indication one way or the other here. But you give them that happy "sun" feeling.

They do like you as a person, but they may think perhaps you're not being totally honest with them. There is something negative clinging to them, or to you, or to both of you, from the past, that this person believes needs to be healed before a good relationship will develop.

They also think you are someone a little bit blind to your own faults, or who takes on too many tasks and cannot complete them all.

>>18040747
4 of Cups (r) - The Star - 4 of Swords
High Priestess (r) - Page of Pentacles - 6 of Swords - 9 of Pentacles

It will improve but not what you consider to be "soon". It will take some time... You are unlikely to get answers from divination for this query.

You should seek to develop a sense of independence, confidence in yourself alone without the need for a structured social life. And focus on your practical pursuits as opposed to social. You'll likely find that this leads in some way or another to a better social life, perhaps through school or work or hobbies.

Most likely you're still needing to understand yourself as a person better in order to know how to form relationships that work for you. You'll find out in time what's needed.

>>18040751
Why are you asking about this if it's something you're already working on? What are you wanting out of this reading? Isn't it just a matter of waiting and seeing?

>>18040755
Judgement (r) - 4 of Pentacles - 4 of Cups - Queen of Cups (r)
You did not make contact and yes, you are fooling yourself. That queen of cups also suggests to consider if you have any underlying psychological conditions, even something as simply as depression... Just worth thinking about.
>>
>>18040779
Will he call me tonight?
>>
>>18040779
Are majority of my major chakras opened?
>>
>>18040779
Is my next bf a cute enginer?
>>
>>18040734
What do u see happening with me and my crush next month?
>>
>tfw skipped
>>
>>18040779
>>18040779
Will I ever kiss my crush
>>
>>18040861
27 male
Chris
Asatruar
I'm about to jump companies but there may be a snag. Is it going to blow up in my face? And does my watcher agree with this course?
>>
>>18040734
what can u tell me about my future bf?
>>
>>18040854
yes

>>18040860
doesn't look like it

>>18040862
looks like he will

>>18040864
interesting...it said it can't answer

>>18040867
no

>>18040875
no

ok people that is it, 30 minutes done
>>
>>18040860
post le feedback if he calls you tonight
>>
>>18040734
Leo male

What's my situation with this Scorpio girl? Has it become better? Can you see us getting together at all in the future? Or should I just let go completely?

Anything helps. Thanks in advance!
>>
>>18040892
hey ;_;
>>18040808
>>
>>18040906
>>18040906
sorry for skipping you, really was not my intention!

yes you will! hang in there
>>
>>18040734
Taurus, Male, Eating grapes.

Supposing I go through with my crackpot idea and find myself back home again. Any chance I and a certain girl I've had on my mind might mave a chance?
>>
>>18040906
I saw a fish in the ocean, desperately looking around for someone, anyone. The fish is all alone in a sea of blue and frantic in his head movements. He's moving slowly though.

I went again and I saw hands on a keyboarder typing away at a computer. I couldn't see what was on the screen, but I feel that the person was sending out a message in a quick, excited pace.

I think you will, anon. I have a feeling it might be hard in your "natural habitat" though, and you might have to use electronic means in order to find him/her. But once you do you'll feel all excited and giddy and eager to talk to them. Chin up, friend, and good luck.
>>
One more scry for the first person who responds to this post.
Name and a gender and a query that is specific.
>>
>>18040934
Riley
Male
Mind doing a general for me?
>>
>>18040934
Chris
Male
Should I seek mental help?
>>
>>18040934
Emil
Male
What is to come of my getting back into coding and Computer science?
>>
>>18040759
1. 8 of Swords - King of Wands (r) - The Emperor
2. Page of Swords - Death (r)
3. 9 of Cups

You'll find yourself, to begin with, heavily tied down by some forceful personality or something else similarly domineering in your life. A heavy pressure that will take you time to cut your way out of.

You will be unlikely to face this situation maturely, unwilling to make the necessary changes in order to escape your psychological bonds...

But I see someone else assisting you at the end of the 3 months, to pull you away from your self-enforced slump.

Try and take care of yourself.

>>18040769
I'm sorry but I'm not getting any clear message from this and I don't want to interfere with your choices in this case.

>>18040820
3 of Pentacles (r) - King of Swords (r) - 3 of Wands (r) - 6 of Wands (r)
The Magician - Knight of Wands - Wheel of Fortune (r)

Not if you don't ask.

If you do ask... well, I don't see it turning into a relationship, but you should do it anyway. You do have something to gain from asking.

>>18040869
The Chariot - Knight of Swords (r) - 2 of Swords (r) - The Hierophant - Ace of Wands
Page of Cups (r) - 4 of Pentacles (r) - Death

A lot of passion, a lot of interest, a lot of potential... Bad communication problems though. I don't see you making up your mind or doing anything about it. You're likely to get bored and move on; or perhaps they will. Either way, if you don't act, you will get nothing out of this, and if you do plan to act, you should do it now and not wait.
>>
>>18040940
I'm running in a cave that is barely illuminated, surrounded by darkness except the walls that are faintly fluorescent. There's no where to go but forward, but even then I do not know where I am going.

I also saw a side view of a skull.

>>18040942
A regal looking Egyptian man picking at his beard, surveying the area around him. He doesn't look too worried and seems content with himself.

I also saw light on the horizon.

Yes

>>18040944
A snake slithering it's tongue, then slithering around. It looks content with itself. A gold chalice sitting on a table, upside down, but ready for use.

I think you will find personal power and success in it.
>>
>>18040968
Thank you. I have an appointment at for next month. Everyone thinks I'm manic depressive and I'm nervous of going to see.
>>
>>18040968
>>18040940
Man you're good, what vibes did you get? Was it motivation vibes? That's how I kinda feel with the occult right now. Working hard and ahead but I don't know where.
>>
>>18040734
Will we have sex before next year?
>>
>>18040734
Jas
Male 22
General
>>
>>18040932
thanks a lot Undine! Made my day ^__^
>>
>>18040878
4 of Cups - Justice - The Hanged Man (r) - 9 of Pentacles (r) - 10 of Pentacles (r)
9 of Wands (r) - Queen of Swords (r) - The Moon (r)

It seems like maybe you're giving up a lot for this path but you won't receive much for that sacrifice. Really no security or personal gain at all. Everything you do gain will be what you don't actually want.

And no, the watcher does not approve. I sense some sort of chaos, a tantrum on a large scale, but despite the chaos there is wisdom there.

>>18040882
8 of Swords (r) - 6 of Cups - The Star (r) - Knight of Cups

Someone sensitive and creative but with a lot of mental hangups that make them seem... perhaps fearful, timid... or low in self-esteem... or just overly critical of themselves. They feel trapped emotionally. They may be suicidal or having a very hard time healing...

Probably not someone you'll end up staying with for long.

>>18040898
9 of Wands (r) - The World - 4 of Swords (r) - Page of Wands (r)

I would say this is a definite no. But it's likely because the girl is occupied with other things in life. Or perhaps there's something more important waiting for you out there as well.

Here, the cards say you will not get what you want right now but there's also no benefit in waiting. You want to get out there and experience the world... If you can convince her to do that with you, then that should be fine, but if it doesn't happen when you ask now, it won't improve in future.

>>18040929
Sorry, cards won't give me a clear answer here. Only that you should be wary about what other people might think/say, or what kind of stress the situation could put on you.
>>
>>18041029
Thank you. Sorry it was so troublesome, but for what it's worth, I think it'd be nice if we gave it a try.
>>
>>18040981
But we only just met...

>>18040988
Sorry, I won't have the energy to answer a general right now. I'm probably going to stop now anyway.

>>18040734
>>
>>18040861
>>18040751
Because I am afraid it wont happen because im kinda stuck right now.
>>
>>18040980
The walls looked intriguing and mysterious, but all in all it reminded me of those games where the boulder is chasing you in a narrow tunnel. Remember to protect yourself anon and good luck.

>>18040977
There's nothing to be ashamed about and a lot of people are depressed but don't get help. Be proud that you have enough courage to want to improve your life.
>>
Maybe I'll do some more..
>>
>>18041069
Could you do me?

Bart, Male.

What does the future hold for me?
>>
>>18041069
i would like a reading too.

male

career reading please.
>>
>>18040671
Sorry but I don't use pendulums yet. Energy looks like a translucent White around things.
>>
>>18041069
>AJB
>Male

general love/relationship query please?
>>
>>18041046
Sure, but what information could you gain from a reading that would actually help you?

"Will I achieve my goal?" in this case is answered, even without cards, by "That depends on the actions you take to try and achieve this goal."
>>
>>18040734
Will the money get sent next week?

I might be fucking around with some demons fyi, so be careful reading my bullshit.
>>
>>18041069
If you're not too worn out to do mine, I would be grateful!
Female, Capricorn
Love specific please
>>
File: christmas-key1[1].jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
christmas-key1[1].jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>18041077
A door flapping back and forth very rapidly. A key is in front of my vision, in front of the view of the door flapping, it's a very beautiful key. It's not exactly like this but it's similar. No glitter, and the top is thinner/flatter with a more intricate design. It has an orangish reddish small oval gem on it. I would price it at a good thirty-forty bucks.

Doors hold the essence of mystery, seperating two distinct areas, keeping things apart. They are a barrier, a boundary, which must be negotiated, before the threshold can be crossed. The mysterious beyond is hidden from sight by the closed door, and some sort of action must be taken before the otherside becomes visible and available to us. The closed door is full of potential, for anything might lie beyond, as yet unknown and unseen. Yet the closed door may also be limiting, preventing us ever gaining access to its hidden contents.

There's going to be an opportunity for a new beginning perhaps, but you will feel cautious about whether or not you should go through. It would seem dangerous to go through this door while it's opening and closing really fast. If you want to go through you would have to make a run for it if you didn't want to get injured. Despite this, the key will be in front of you, but why do you need a key for this door that is opening and closing at such a rate? It might seem like someone or something will try to help you or motivate you to take this opportunity for this new beginning but they will be kind of useless. It's so fancy and elaborate looking, this key, like you would expect it to lead you to a wonderful new place - but in this situation it's useless. Not only will you have to rely solely on your own agility you will have to be wary of those who might try to take credit for your success when you get towards the other end. They might want to take credit for leading you to this new place when in reality they did nothing and it was your quickness that lead you to the new.
>>
>>18041069
I'd love a reading , having someone new read me is always fun .
Male 21
Pisces
Love reading please. Will I start something from someone from my past or will I meet someone new I can fully invest in. Also how will the relationship start ?
>>
>>18041147
I also have to add that the door was not refined, the key does not look like it would open a door like this. it was moving very quickly but I think it looked plain and white(?)

The new beginning or opportunity probably won't be like "beyond your magical dreams" tier, but it's probably going to be worth going for anyways.
>>
>>18041147
>>18041160

That's... well, to be honest, a whole lot more than I was expecting. For context, I've been wanting to go back to college for a while, and to do it in my home town, but it's a long way to move back and I gotta save the money to do it.

Thank you very much for your time, I understand this is taxing on you at this hour. Keep safe, eat well, and enjoy your time on this earth, friend.
>>
>>18041147
I did not see that "L" in flapping and read that as a door flapping back and forth... hahahaha.
>>
>>18041179
*fapping
>>
>>18041069
victor male
career reading
>>
I'd like a reading please, though it's not love/life related, it's paranormal stuff.

Will I ever lucid dream again?
What is keeping me from it?

Background, if needed: male, 26. Lucid dreamed for years, lost the ability out of the blue. No major life changes triggered the loss.
Thanks in advance.
>>
>>18041082
It was slightly difficult to get these pictures,

... I saw a golden coin rolling on a table but I can't see where it ends up...

I also saw a giant, grandfather clock. It was gigantic in size. It looked like it got hit by a stick used to hit a gong and vibrated for a short amount of time as such, and didn't break despite it being a clock.

I think there is going to be an opportunity for advancement at the work place but it might take a while though and will be shocking when it comes. It will be a shock compared to the mundane nature of a slow, old clock, that is great in size and pierces through the night.

>>18041163
No worries! Good luck.
> I understand this is taxing on you at this hour.
That's true but how did you know that? :^)
>>
>>18041235
thank you
>>
>>18041087
This came to me fast. I saw a silhouette of a woman flapping her hair, I couldn't see the details of her face since she was behind something (maybe a window cover).

Can you tell me if you're single or taken to ensure a better interpretation?
>>
>>18041245
I need to add, I didn't see who started rolling the coin, but someone had to start rolling it. Let's assume this is you. If your job seems boring and mundane now, I wouldn't do anything risky that would want the "gold coin" off the table.
>>
>>18041255
Single.

Thanks btw
>>
I want a reading.
>>
>>18041115
Its because im sick right now so im afraid I might be held back for a very long time.
>>
>>18041136
From a satellite viewpoint, I saw a road. Instead of the typical yellow markings, they were black. The road was short and had a sort of grim, gray feeling to it. It wasn't overly depressing or spooky, sort of like a better Silent Hill, but it felt sad. Just because what I saw was short

Mugs on a counter. Sort of cozy and warm inside. Hopefully someone made it for me.

If you're in a rut or feeling sad it won't always be the case. There's someone out there for you who will take care of you. Move past this road and focus on happier aspects of your life for the time being.
>>
>>18041274
Since I couldn't see the details of the woman and she seemed to be behind something maybe you haven't met her yet. She's going to be somewhat "sassy" probably since she was flapping her hair but I didn't get an overly bitchy vibe from her. She's probably the type who is not afraid to explain what she wants out of a relationship or life but isn't too overbearing (I felt she wasn't overbearing). I would think around shoulder length hair but I don't know if I can take these metaphors as literal. I was also getting a sporty vibe too.
>>
>>18041299
Just because what I saw wasn't a lot doesn't mean the road is actually short. It didn't end there or anything*. I have a feeling it's more part of a long road with different types of feelings and surroundings.. It's only like this for the time being.
>>
>>18041069
If you still up to it.
Rafael, male, 23.
Whats in the future about love for me?
Thanks.
>>
>>18041158
Both are options.

For someone from your past I saw what appeared the Knight of Wands and an odd, white fountain with water coming out of it. It's odd because the smaller part is on the bottom, and the larger part is on top, where the water is coming out of it.

For someone new I saw the 6 of wands image, with horses and all. I also saw a wrench "wrenching" on a golden doorknob of a higher grade door, nothing fancy or elaborate but not plain and white.

If you want to start something with someone from your past, you are going to have to be the one to take action and start it. Some sort of atypical love will result but it doesn't feel right.

Starting with someone new will be a lot better for you and maybe lead to you getting a door open that would have a hard time to open otherwise. It will literally assist you into opening that door, or try to help you. She is probably supportive and loving and wants you to succeed in your life. She will be everything one could ask for.
>>
Can someone please tell me why am I feeling so hopeless lately? My name is Charles, male, 25. Thank you.
>>
File: 1.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
I'll be here for a short while to answer divination technique and theory questions.
>>
I'd like a reading if anyone is willing
>>
>>18041357
I saw.. I saw a gray eel swimming in the deep but it doesn't look too happy. Seems jaded or frustrated. Eels represent the masculine side of being open emotionally, the man as a partner in a relationship, a protector. They can represent stereotypical male approaches to dealing with emotion as well such as violent anger, repressing feelings, pride, and jealousy.

I saw delicate looking hands holding a ring box too, sort of fumbling about with the box playfully. The box is red and slightly open but I can't see the ring inside.

I think you'll get married eventually, or find a girl you want to marry. She's going to be mischievous and playful about your proposal, maybe she won't be too direct in her answer and response, but she will be happy about it nonetheless. I think she will say yes after some indecision. Red symbolizes passion and love, so I think you will be quite enamored by her. Make sure not to let her take advantage because she seems like the type to test limits.
>>
>>18041418
What is the most accurate divination method in your experience?
>>
>>18041069
Fabio, male, 20 yo
Can you please tell me if my professional plans will work? Also a love reading would be cool
>>
>>18041418
Can you explain your scrying setup?
>>
File: 1460389318983.jpg (62KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
1460389318983.jpg
62KB, 736x736px
>>18041448
you skipped me bro. :( (you)
>>18041184
i'll add that i'm a capricorn, lost with little confidence...
>>
>>18041338
Thank you so much for your time. I do feel like I am on this road right now. I'm not sure if things will ever get better between me and my significant other. I hope they do! Thanks for giving me a bit of hope
>>
File: 012-Seal-of-Sitri-q100-1025x1032.jpg (246KB, 1025x1032px) Image search: [Google]
012-Seal-of-Sitri-q100-1025x1032.jpg
246KB, 1025x1032px
Yo, using a tarot deck I invited the demon Sitri to speak to me through. If you want that flavor of reading hit us up for whatever.
>>
>>18041452
>most accurate
>method
Aw geez, this is always a loaded question. "Accurate" can be a relative term and it's very diviner dependent. You can have a phenomenal reader give you an accurate reading with the Tarot; and, conversely, have a terrible reader give you an inaccurate reading with the Tarot.

To say that one method is "greater" than another is, for all intents and purposes, useless.

>>18041458
>scrying setup?
When I scry, I typically use a piece of clear, crystal quartz. Use a dimly lit room - preferably by candlelight. The objective is not to have it too bright or too dark. This way, your eyes (or mind's eye) must traverse the haze or fog

Some people just prefer to close their eyes, but that method doesn't particularly work for me - as tools or items do.
>>
>>18041488
Yo, I could use a reading what info do ya'll need
>>
>>18041488
Since I don't know if the other reader is up could you do this one for me?>>18041456
>>
>>18041488
Would love a reading, special if there's a demon involved. What info do you need?
>>
>>18041488
What will my crush (male) do for me in the next few months?
>>
>>18041488
What is my next bf like? Is it someone I already know?
>>
>>18041488
Will I have sex with my crush before the end of this year?
>>
>>18041488
Will my summoning work? Would you advice me to do the full /sum/ ritual with all the circles and stuff included or a regular invoking ritual (with nothing but Bune's sigil and the black candle and incense) will work just as well?
>>
>>18041448
Thank you.
>>
>>18041418
What are your thoughts on teachers?
>>
That was more than one reading, I'm done for now.

>>18041468
Sorry about that. I saw a black spider web and the center is very dark and saturated. The web is sort of small. The spider is no where to be seen though.

I also saw a bunch of gold wind up things that are often on the back on old toys. The toys are limp without anyone to wind them but are exquisite looking. They aren't your typical toys, more like ones you would put up for decoration on a holiday.

I was sitting at the very top of the boat on the 6 of swords.

Just as the Spider weaves a web, so too must we weave our own lives. The web is what is currently weaved, what is set out for us seems kind of spoiled and dark at this time. Spiders can make new webs once they choose to destroy what is there, or if something outside destroys it for them.

You have a lot of potential, just no one to "wind you up" at this moment in time. Remember that if you are feeling down. You might not find yourself in a leadership position but you have a lot of potential working under someone who is willing to start you up, someone worthy of touching the golden wind up. Someone will eventually, I feel. You are going to move on from whatever is hindering you, eagerly since you are sitting at the top of the boat.
>>
>>18041494
>>18041452
What method of divination do you find the most accurate for yourself personally?
>>
>>18041505
Nothing specific. Just a question.

>>18041456
Will your professional plans work?

The Devil: You are currently hitched to a plow alongside a dead horse, and continuing to beat it won't get you further toward your goal any more than it did the dead horse. Step back and listen to what others are telling you, and seek the truth about the situation, to find out where your roadblocks are. Don't blind yourself to obstacles just because you don't want to believe they're there, and don't limit your own success just because you're afraid to move forward and take risks. Cut loose all ties that aren't working for you and keep your eye on the prize.

Generic love reading.
Temperance: You're in a place of balance. When the give and take of a romantic relationship comes, it will be because you're ready for it and so will they. Don't force anything or you'll lose your footing. Romance is tenuous to begin with for you, and you tend to need all conditions to be right in order to proceed. It's easy to fall prey to impatience and sacrifice your standards, but don't do it. If you find yourself having to make sacrifices to love somebody, stop. It isn't love. Not for you.

>>18041516
Just a question.

>>18041524
What will my male crush do for me in the near future?

Knight of Swords: This guy is going to make a swift move soon, and it's going to be aggressive. You won't see it coming, and it will definitely surprise you and may hurt somebody. He's a hasty guy and tends to make emotional decisions, so don't be surprised if he tends to bite before he barks. Be wary of it, though; he may use you to get the job done. Don't allow yourself to be spurred into anything you aren't ready for just because he's impatient or riding you for a decision.

Clarification Card
Will he be looking to hurt 524?

The Fool: It won't be on purpose, but they will definitely be involved. Dealing with this guy is risky and maybe stupid.
>>
>>18041569
Those who pass on knowledge to others? For the sake of learning and expanding as an individual (maybe event get someone out of their comfort zone)?

I'm all for them. If they can teach well, that is.
>>
>>18041580
Will I have a successful career?
>>
>>18041524
>>18041580
Thanks for the reading! Hahah did the demon say he was going to use me? What did demon senpai say?
>>
>>18041418
Why is Io so gifted?
>>
>>18041578
>most accurate for yourself personally?
I feel that I'm most accurate with scrying or perhaps the Tarot. But there are many, many methods out there - some I haven't even tried yet or have thought of.
>>
>>18041488
What are T's feelings on me?
>>
>>18041580
It's >>18041516 here. I'd like to know if things will work out as I planned, and if they won't, what would you both advice me?
>>
>>18041530
What will your next partner (unsure if boyfriend or bestfriend) be like?

Six of Swords: Be very careful not to use anyone or self-victimize, because the next person in your life is going to be looking to 'save' you. It's easy to sink into that and wind up becoming a dependent and entitled assbag completely on accident, and be very aware of anything you entrust this person with, as they will consider your baggage to be their own. Pull your weight but don't be afraid to rely on them in times of real need, because they are going to be sturdy and there for you.

Is it someone you already know?
Nine of Cups: You know many potential people who fit this bill. Don't be greedy, don't lead anyone on, and don't expect anything from anybody. Just mind your own business and be a good friend, and they'll eventually show themselves above the crowd.

>>18041532
Will you have sex with your crush before the end of the year?

The Chariot: Yup, you're gonna be riding him/her like a pony before the year is up. Good for you. Use protection.

>>18041538
Can't do readings regarding other demons, man, sorry. Got a VERY clear "nope" from him when I tried. Yikes.

That said, yeah, absolutely, do the full /sum/ ritual. It worked for me, it's worked for others, and there haven't been any real negative effects but plenty of positive ones. Invocation is a more advanced technique and really likely to go wrong even for people who are more experienced, so I'd save it until you summon a few times and really 'click' with a demon.
>>
>>18041590
Have your scrys come true? Do you read for yourself? What is the feedback you have received?
>>
>>18041588
Has Io been posting lately? Although I can attest to their gifted-ness, I cannot, however, vouch for as to why. Perhaps they have always been naturally able to see that which lies beneath. Perhaps they took time and practice to hone their skills.
>>
>>18041595
So I have been told; but I rarely (if ever) get feedback. I used to read for myself and others all the time - seemingly greatly less so lately.
>>
File: 130698925_c52f8e35e0.jpg (219KB, 430x500px) Image search: [Google]
130698925_c52f8e35e0.jpg
219KB, 430x500px
are we actually having a theory discussion?
>>
>>18041584
That's a bad question mate, the answer is entirely dependent on you, so I'm going to rephrase.

Will you have a successful career by doing what you're currently doing?

Six of Cups: While you won't find yourself overwhelmed with resources, you will have enough to cover yourself comfortably. The little extra you'll have left won't be enough to do much except put a smile on the face of those who need it. Use it wisely and budget carefully and you'll be okay doing whatever it is you're drawn to right now.

>>18041586
Np. No, he didn't say anything like that.

>>18041591
What are T's feelings on you?

Eight of Wands. Fast, rough, and accurate. He understands you and will have no trouble getting through to you. There's a sort of mutual comprehension that few people have. He intends to use it and the rest of his knowledge to his best advantage in his dealings with you. Be on the lookout for things above your head (not literally).
>>
>>18041190
Anyone? Please?
>>
>>18041588
I don't know why people think that. There's no giftedness or anything to be found here; I just happen to be somewhat good with some practice.

>>18041598
Changed my name some while ago, but I stopped posting after shitposting kicked in. Likely won't see much around in general. And yes, I dare to say that it's practice and nothing more.
>>
>>18041608
Indeed. However brief. How are you sèvis?
>>
>>18041488
Why did you fuck me up Sitri? That was harsh as fuck
>>
>>18041488
Can you ask the demon what P is going to end up doing in regards to us?
>>
>>18041625
good thanks jinks! hope all is well with you.
>>
>>18041613
Aight.
Thank you!
>>
>>18041613
Will he take me back?
>>
>>18041488
What's in store for my love life next month? Thank you.

>>18041622
U are gifted and I love you
>>
Anybody doing a love reading? Or alternatively my query is, is now the right time? Any other information needed let me know. This is somewhat urgent.
>>
>>18041622
Hope you're well Io/Gawain - best of wishes and glad to see you're still divining.

>>18041630
Ditto for you too, sèvis
>>
>>18041608
I know, right? I suppose I can take questions as well. But first, the circle-jerk:

>>18041595
I can attest to multiple of Hijinks's scries coming true for me and a few other accurate ones for friends.

>>18041588
She is definitely gifted, but what makes her truly special is her insane work ethic. Out of everyone I taught/mentored/trained/whatever, she worked the hardest BY FAR. There is absolutely no substitute for hard work, anons.
>>
>>18041622
Practice makes perfect. You read accurately for me and I have in turn read accurately for others after putting much effort into reading. So thank you , again, for what you do.
>>
>>18041593
Will things work out as you've planned?

King of Pentacles. If what you planned was complete success and financial and physical stability and wellbeing, yup. Just be aware that it's lonely at the top, and the few friends you have may be looking to simply leech off your wealth. Stay alert and don't stop moving. Don't let your success become a ball and chain.

>>18041190

Will you ever lucid dream again?
Six of Wands: Maybe if you keep yourself focused, yeah, but right now you're too caught up in wanting the fun parts of successfully lucid dreaming to actually put in the work. You're not gonna be able to just get up and go, you need to be patient and actually pay attention to the steps it takes to get there. That means not just going through the motions. Get your eyes back on the road and stop talking other people about it.

What is keeping you from lucid dreaming?
Seven of Cups: Again, reiteration that you're too unfocused and caught up in mooning over what you want to actually put in the work. It's fine to have goals and to daydream, but that's not going to get you anywhere. Stop roleplaying and just do it. (shia flex)

Clarification Card
What made you lose the ability to lucid dream?
Five of Swords: You were a sore winner about something. Maybe you were just too smug and confident about lucid dreaming to keep doing it, or maybe you did or said something to discourage someone else. I don't know, and Sitri is being a bit evasive about it, so hopefully that means something to you to help you get back on track.

>>18041278
Need more than that from you, friend.

>>18041403
Why do you feel so hopeless?
Page of Cups: Something has startled you and ruined your ability to blindly skip through life. Whatever it is, it may have disgusted or frightened you, and you're having trouble adjusting your worldview to it. Try not to be too cynical about things; the world hasn't changed since you were last happy, only you have. Change isn't a bad thing.
>>
>>18041622
Seeing that so many people are praising your work, could you please extend your gift to me?

I'd like to know how my life is right now, spiritually speaking. There is something.
I know this is a very vague question, sorry about it.
>>
>>18041649
What were her scrys like when she first started?
>>
>>18041652
I need a general reading please, Male 26 years old, I did a life changing experience 7 days ago
>>
>>18041643
She's mine >.>
>>
>>18041661

they were just as good as her scries are now, and just as descriptive.
>>
I'm also still around to add to discussion of theory or answer questions if anyone has any. Not reading currently, but I'm around.
>>
>>18041652
Thank you, love. Both you and Sitri are brilliant. Thanks thanks thanks!
>>
>>18041667
I mean in a fan way. Not romance.
>>
>>18041626
Seven of Swords. You took too much and thought theft was okay. You thought I wouldn't notice, that somehow you could slip through the cracks in the walls and disappear from my eye. While you were looking behind, I was waiting in front of you.

(Sorry man I don't know what that shit means, I just work here.)

>>18041628
What is P going to do in regards to 628 & co?

Knight of Cups: He's going to extend some resources to you, but be prepared for it to not be enough. He's saved the best of it for himself and his people, but it's not personal. Try not to hold it against him. He lacks the empathy to do more than what is expected of him. Follow suit and don't set yourself on fire to keep him warm. He wouldn't appreciate it even if you did.

>>18041633
Will he take you back?

Queen of Swords: Nope. He might extend a hand of welcome, or you may be calling him and pleading for another chance, but it's a trap on either end. You aren't good for each other. Let him go. You'll both be better off for it.

>>18041643
What's in store for your love life next month?

Temperance. (You are the second love life reading tonight to get this card. Hm.) Don't give too much of yourself and be ready to hold off if an opportunity seems to good to be true or takes too much out of you. Don't sacrifice anything that you don't feel better off for letting go of without their influence. Keep your standards high and your footing solid.

>>18041647
Is now the right time?

King of Swords: Yes. Action is your strong suit right now and it's important to move now in the final phase of your situation. You don't have long before you'll have wasted the opportunity, but be careful; that sword is sharp and you can cut throats as easily as bread.
>>
>>18041652
Ex-lucid dreamer here. Thank you very much for the reading. But if I may add, I don't -know- how to get back to it. I've literally tried every possible advice I saw on the internet, from supplements to meditation to almost tulpa-ing stuff.
I don't understand the clarification, but no need to press further into it if you don't feel comfortable or if Sitri is evading it too much. I never took dreaming as a gift or anything, just something nice. Never talked about it with friends, even. It helped me through very rough times and to be honest, often scared me shitless.
>>
>>18041488
Is this person experiencing the same effects I am because of what I've done?
>>
>>18041669
What did bv help her improve?
>>
>>18041652
Thank you.
>>
>>18041684
Damn. Coming at me with the truth. Will he have sex with me again?
>>
>>18041684

>>18041626 here. Being honest, that sent a chill down my spine. I don't have the slightest idea what he meant by "theft" (I'm not a thief and stealing had nothing to do with our "agreement") but I can see it as an analogy to multiple things.
If you have anything else regarding that message, I'd love to hear it. Thank you.
>>
>>18041663
General Reading

Your current position
Knight of Swords: You moved hastily and made a fast decision that may have resulted in hurting others or being hurt yourself.

What are you doing right?
The Magician: You're using all the resources available to you to achieve your goal. Good for you, you have a good education and enough wisdom to make informed decisions. Don't let impatience fuck that up for you.

What are you doing wrong?
Two of Wands: You're so invested in daydreaming and thinking about other things, you keep forgetting to do your job. Stay focused, and don't pine away for people or things that aren't right within reach.

>>18041678
You're very welcome, I hope it helped.

>>18041685
Have you tried a dream journal? Like, not a bullshit one, but a real one. Set alarms throughout the night and try to catch yourself with a memory and immediately write that shit down. Do it like 5 times a night. Shit sucks, but it works if you're in a pinch. Just takes a long time.

I'll try to pull another clarifier for you.

Eight of Swords: You're trapped in a cage of your own making. There's nobody and nothing keeping you from freeing yourself, but you're blind to the solutions all around you. You might feel alone and helpless, but you aren't. Fight the things you think are invincible. You have plenty of opportunities that you just haven't opened your eyes to yet.

>>18041695
Are you experiencing the same effects?

Ten of Wands: You're burdened by something and it's your job to carry it now. You don't need to do the job awkwardly, though. Straighten up and find your strength, and don't be afraid to lessen the workload a little bit. There's no reason for you to waste time failing by trying to fix it all at once when you can be more effective taking little chunks out of the problem one by one.

Is it because of what you've done?
Wheel of Fortune: Yes, but everyone is responsible for themselves and it doesn't matter anyway. What's done is done.
>>
>>18041663

Still here, if anyone can help
>>
Am I depressed or just sad?
>>
>>18040962
beebasaurus rex
male
should i have died when i was 21
>>
>>18041703
Dude why would you want to fuck someone who's toxic to you? Anyway:

Will he have sex with you again?
Three of Swords: If he does, it will destroy you. There is literally nothing could that can come of his influence in your life. Drop it.
>>
>>18041488
What do you see happening with me and my crush next week?
>>
File: Why_not_both-.jpg (14KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
Why_not_both-.jpg
14KB, 228x221px
>>18041718
>>
>>18041716
Uhm .... ok actually I didnt see the answer ... I'm a bit afraid of how accurate it does seem
>>
>>18041714

>>18041685 again.
I'll try that extreme version of the dream journal, thank you! I hope I get to catch something, I genuinelly don't remember when I last had any sort of dream or even plain nightmare.
>>
>>18041488
is it my fault the reason he's still here and what does he want? thanks
>>
>>18041714
>>18041724
Ok , still the 26 year old male ...

I have a question ... I have to chose between to path for 2017 :
A lame path that is reasonable and will bring success and money
and A dangerous path that will bring experience and fun while a few others things, so here is the question :
Should I choose the Job or the Journey ?
>>
>>18041721
Okay okay I guess you're right. Thank you.

Also, on a different note my dog that died on November 9th 2015 his name is Ozzie. Where is he now?
>>
>>18041705
Okay. I'll see if I can try to get some sense out of him.

What did you mean about theft?
Death: You lost, and things are changing because of it, but you keep cheating your way out of the consequences you know you need to face.

What should 705 do to fix it?
Queen of Swords: They can't. What's done is done. They can only defend themselves and ask for help, but none will come. They picked up the sword, now they can defend themselves with it.

Is there anything they can do to save themselves? (Sorry for being a little bleak man but Bad Feels over here.)
Ten of Swords: Lie down and accept defeat. Each struggle is another waste of time and another piece of proof that you haven't learned your lesson. Stop fighting it. You won't win.

Any advice for them?
Knight of Swords (hahahahahahahaa ok): Stop being hasty and rushing into things you aren't ready for. You are small. We are big. You're only hurting yourself.
>>
>>18041722
Justice. A score needs to be settled. You two haven't been honest to one another about something and it's going to come to a head when you see each other.
>>
>>18041488
Fuck my life up, senpai.
Tell me what do you see in me and my life.
>>
>>18041714
Thankyou so much!!!!
>>
>>18041768
Yeah that's accurate, thank you. How do you see this meeting turning out?
>>
>>18041768
Can I get a love reading?
What's my future bf like?
>>
>>18041424
I feel inclined to give you in particular a quick one. What's up?

>>18041661
I don't honestly remember. It was a long time ago, and I had a lot on my mind at the time.

>>18041718
You feel more sad than depressed.
>>
>>18041737
Is it your fault?
King of Pentacles: Fault isn't relevant here. It's what somebody wanted, and whoever wanted it has been successful. I'm assuming based on gender that it would be him, so he's getting what he wants by still being there. A better question is, what haven't you done right to get him to leave?

What does he want?
Knight of Pentacles: He wants to reveal himself in offering something to you, but he isn't as stable as he presents himself to be. He prepares himself to flee at any opportunity, once he's gotten his fill of fun. Be watchful and take nothing that is offered freely. There is always a price.

>>18041743
Job or Journey?

Five of Pentacles: The journey will bring you success, but at a serious cost to you. The job will leave you with something to enjoy, but you'll do it without any real joy. The job is going to wear you down and exhaust you, leave you incapable of happiness and devoid of any real hope for the future. The journey will tire you and hurt you, but you will survive and come out of it with the success you seek. What's more important to you now; your health and youth, or your stability and wealth? Choose wisely, you only get one.
>>
>>18041714
You seem pretty in tune with divination, and very accurate. I'm a fellow reader, and hope I can trade readings in the future with you.
>>
>>18041752
Nine of Wands: Taking a break. He's nearly finished his work and he's done well. The last one will be swift, and then he can move on.
>>
File: 1468734990456.gif (932KB, 350x291px) Image search: [Google]
1468734990456.gif
932KB, 350x291px
>>18041613
Alright, Sitri. I got an Empath to do some work for me in the last General, said there's a possible occult influence leading me to Greed. He said that there's a White Line, circling my aura, Like an Oriental Dragon guarding its hoard. So I went to study some Majick and lurked more. People didn't give me answers I was looking for, just kept typing mad Spells, all over my Nickname. Didn't mean to trigger them, but whatever... I listened.
The question I have for you: Is this Rabbit Hole of Madness the right way?
>>
>>18041778
What do I see in you?

Ace of Pentacles: You've come out of some shitty situations without more than a few scrapes to show for it. You're lucky and you have more rooting for you than you know. But you've been so focused on what you can hold in your hands, you forget what really matters. In that way you are shallow and cheap, and it will devour from you the ones that you love until you're left with nothing. Weigh your options. Are you happy with what you've chosen to sacrifice? Does what you've kept from those deals keep you warm at night?

What do I see in your life?
Eight of Pentacles: A lot of hard work spent more on gaining success than enjoying its fruits and the benefits of your elevated station. You still wear the same rags you started out with, while your peers wear Armani. Open your eyes and look around you. You are everything to others that you fear becoming to yourself.
>>
>>18041488
Is the demon telling you what to say/interpreting for you?
>>
>>18041488
Tell me, what will the future await me?
>>
>>18041793
Thanks. We work well together.
Hit me up if you want to trade.

>>18041813
You got taken for a ride. There's nothing influencing you except yourself.

The World: It is one of the many right ways that you could choose for yourself. You have to become something different and better than what you want to be. You are small, and weak, and a child. Own yourself and grow. Only then will you find the path you're meant to be on. Until then the only 'rabbit hole' you'll be enjoying is a slow spiral as you circle the drain before the toilet flushes.
>>
>>18041822

Little bit of both and a lot of other. Ever read a book to a toddler but changed the words when you got bored of the same story every night? It's like that. I'm looking at and interpreting the cards I've read for years, but now it's him sort of putting his own spin on it. The words may be mostly his, but I don't hear a voice or anything, if that's what you're asking.
>>
>>18041792
Is it possible to know a bit more about the cost of the Journey? (Cause obviously it's the most attractive)

And also a Third important (and last) question :
About that thing I experimented 7 day ago:
How should I feel about it? Was it real?

Thanks for your work on me
>>
>>18041798
Okay, that was pretty cool. Last question, I tend to have psychic experiences and I wanted to know if they were real. Once a movie talked to me. One time a wormhole-like spiral appeared on my right hand and a voice came from behind me saying "watch out I can do that." Am I just crazy? Will I experience something similar?
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 768x506px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 768x506px
>>18041814
That hits me deep, thanks.
>>
>>18041830
What will the future await for you?

Judgment: The person you have become after the changes you've undergone is ready to be seen. You've got nothing to fear, as long as you're honest. Don't try to hide or run away. You'll be judged as suitable, if you continue on your current path and don't deviate from it ethically.
>>
>>18041424
>>18041787
Thank you, it is much appreciated. I thought I might have seen someone who I thought I would never see again today. I can't say for sure because I only saw from the behind since I was talking to someone else when I noticed. My question is if it is?
>>
>>18041837
Interesting. What changes have you noticed for your readings from before to now?
>>
>>18041833
Fairly put. Tell me, once more, Sitri, will I find love again? You know, last relationship was over a year ago, and quite rough in the end. Am I able to feel the way I did? How close is this next Lover?
>>
>>18041838
The cost of the journey?
Seven of Cups: You will see everything you have ever loved or wanted out of life dangling just within reach, and never touch a single thing.

How should you feel about the experiment?
The Sun: Relax and enjoy it. It was a good experience for you and you succeeded at whatever you were trying to prove to yourself by doing it. Take some time to bask in it. You may not have the chance again.

Was it real?
Five of Swords: Don't waste time doubting the validity of an experience others will never get to enjoy. If it wasn't real, you wouldn't be here. Stop being cynical and don't look a gift horse in the mouth - just be grateful and appreciative while you can.

You are welcome.
>>
>>18041844
>>18041830
Thanks Sitri, much appreciated.
>>
>>18041488
Why am i so miserable and how do i stop being miserable
>>
>>18041839
See a doctor and watch less anime. Those sound like hallucinations or delusions, not psychic experiences, and can be indicative of a lot of things from mental illness to brain tumors. I'm not comfortable reading based on those specific things; the wormhole-like spirals and warning voices (especially when heard from behind) are REALLY common schizophrenic delusions and I'm hesitant to do anything that would discourage you from seeking help.
>>
>>18041846
Feel free to make jokes about how I should have known this before offering, but I don't think I can do that. It's a very binary and definite yes or no, so you'll want a pendulum reader for that. I tried using my carda, but I couldn't get them to cooperate. I would rather not guess at it; I'm sure you understand. If you'd like to ask me something else or rephrase it, feel free.
>>
>>18041839
I have an aunt who experienced that spiral wormhole thing.
>>
>>18041850
It's only this deck, and only because I specifically asked him to speak to me through it. I was reading with another one earlier this evening and felt very much alone in my own head. My thoughts do not feel private and I don't get to shield or sugarcoat hard readings. Also, I'm getting a lot of really frustrating patches of the emotional content of the readings, which is pretty exhausting. It's like he's flashing me something behind a curtain with each card.

Thanks for asking, I appreciate it.
>>
>>18041861
Will I ever meet the guy from the band I like?
>>
>>18041852

Will you find love again?
The Moon: You were never alone. Figure out what it is that you have a real passion for, and find the person closest to you that shares that passion. You may not feel initial attraction, and they may not either, but trust me when I say they are worth taking your time to get to know.

Are you able to feel the way you did?
King of Cups: You can't compare champagne to water. Both are perfect in their own ways. If you always judge the future by the past, you will never be happy. Don't damn yourself to an eternity alone in the middle of the ocean, moping over losing the silver fish when a lot of golden ones are jumping around you.

How close is this next lover?
Ten of Cups: The plan is already in motion.
>>
>>18041864
No worries, I should have known not to ask yes/no. Uhh, I guess if it was them, what was going through their mind when they saw me today?
>>
>>18041860

Why are you miserable, and how do you stop?
The Chariot: You have a journey ahead of you, and you have to focus on how you're going to even take the first step. Self-care is important; you only get one body and if you let it all go to shit you're only hurting yourself. Gather your resources and work on yourself until you're ready to begin your journey.

Sounds like depression, man, see a therapist and talk some shit out. Don't be scared of medication if they recommend it, just be careful and note down your moods and thought patterns so you can make a judgment call if things get worse. You'll be alright. There are ways out.
>>
>>18041861
I have seen doctors, and I explained this to them and they gave me a psychosis diagnosis. One time I reacted to something, I cannot describe it as anything other than an electric wire/train of thought. I was talking about getting back to "Cloud Nine" if that's even a place that exists. My friends face would then morph into someone I knew, but not completely. Spent the rest of the night pinned to the bed feeling like some entity was watching me. All of these experiences for me are very real.

One last question, the man I was talking about earlier, he's talked about suicide and I'm wondering if I should worry about that.
>>18041872
Yes it's a very odd thing to admit and no one can really convince me it didn't happen.
>>
>>18041878

This is a silly question. Isn't it past your bedtime? It's a school night.

(Speaking of which, I am VERY tired. Might take one or two more before I hit the hay.)
>>
>>18041897

what do you see in me and my life? different anon; just curious what you'll say.
>>
File: shit.jpg (110KB, 586x800px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
110KB, 586x800px
>>18041853
>>18041663
>>18041792
>>18041853

Wow After that reading I feel doomed ... does every body get such dark omen or is it only with me?

I have to chose between pain and pain ... XD

and the experience 7 days ago was one where I did hurt myself : The fun thing is that this "Sun" say to Relax and enjoy it ... It was painfull as fuck.

I guess All I can hope is to evolve and find new interest in life ?

Thank for your time ... Is it me or was it really dark all the way ?
>>
>>18041895

Sounds like sleep paralysis or possibly the result of a botched roofie.

If someone talks about suicide always take them seriously. Contact their loved ones or the authorities to keep up with them, and make sure they know you care, but don't make any promises or allow them to manipulate you. Co-dependency is a form of abuse just like any other; it's just that there are usually two victims instead of just one.

Re: the wormhole thing, I'm not saying it didn't happen. I have zero doubt as to whether you experienced it or not. I'm saying that the reason it happened for you was likely not a metaphysical thing but probably something you need to get checked out.

I'm not trying to be disrespectful, sorry, I'm just worried. My girlfriend just got put back on chemo because she started hearing voices again. Schedule an MRI or something.
>>
>>18041878
i lol'd
>>
>>18041892
accurate, thanks. .
>>
>>18041901
Life is pain, in a lot of ways, but that's not always a bad thing. You kind of just have to choose whatever you want to live with.

It sounds like you hurt yourself as an experiment to prove whether you could still feel or not, or maybe whether you could commit suicide that way. Looks like the answer is no. That sounds like a relief to me, and I'd strongly recommend that you bounce back from it and enjoy the benefits of the experience!
>>
>>18041488
How will it be if I go thru with it?
>>
>>18041911
Seven of Swords: Like getting away with murder, except you won't have won anything and will never be able to relax and enjoy yourself with a free conscience again.
>>
>>18041897
-_-
>>
>>18041891
Ever seen the look on a young boy's face when he gets away with misbehaving? I saw this weird image of the Page of Wands with the face of a young boy but the facial expression of the victor from the 5 of Swords. There was a juvenile energy to the whole thing. It was a bit confusing to me, but I hope it makes sense to you. I tried again and saw the entrance to a dark forest. I tried looking in, but I couldn't, as if that's as far as conditions allowed. I had a brief glimpse of The Temperance, but almost like an afterthought.

I really hope this makes sense to you since you're a scryer as well, but it could very well be that I'm off my game or tired. I hope it helped anyway.
>>
Is it wise to come out to my family right now?
>>
>>18041914
Okay, will I be a singer with many fans?
>>
>>18041901
I didn't try to hurt myself, and I didn't try to kill myself, I just tried to explore, Actually I did drugs ... wrong dosage , and I did experience some really really deep trip (not chemical party drug , not weed, more like shamanic shit , and the trip brought me a new vision about the universe ... the night was dark and full of terror and I experienced some things I can't explain with words, And believe me , I didn't try to hurt myself, I didn't took it lightly and was really really carefull about this (but maybe I overestimated myself and underestimated the drug ) Anyway, I will never be really able to explain what I sensed to anybody, and I felt like shit for the 3 next days ... and finally I find some positive things in it but ... it feel weird, I will totally bounce back on it and enjoy the benefit of the experience ... but I feel Really lonely now ... even If I am not alone.
>>
>>18041933

Trust us when we say you are not alone. Enjoy the quiet while it lasts.
>>
>>18041919
That must have been interesting to see and indeed that makes sense to me. I'm upset at myself for letting him win when I could have so easily won. Thank you for your time.
>>
>>18041936
>>18041933

Just Realised Sitri is a demon ....Are those reading free or Did I just sold my soul?, already did that once and I'm not sure I enjoy the results ...

How long will the quiet last ?
>>
Can someone give me a reading? I'm in a bad place right now. Work is not going well and I'm having trouble moving on from a relationship. Are things going to get better for me soon? I feel like nothing I do to improve my situation is working. What must I do to find happiness?

Male, 25, gemini from Australia.
>>
>>18041952
Hey, where are you from in Australia?
>>
>>18041941
>That must have been interesting to see
>and indeed that makes sense to me
well, one of you had to rhyme
>>
>>18041961
Shun the non-believer! Shuuuuuuuun
>>
>>18041754
705 here.
So, I read and reread and rereread this all and still cannot think of a single event that he could be referring to.
I didn't lie/kill/conquer anything and my life has been hopeless way before Sitri came into the picture.
I really wish I could talk to him about it just to figure this out.
>>
>>18041955
SA
>>
Any readers present? I seem to keep missing yall.

Jas
Male
Where does my journey take me?
>>
Where the diviners divine at?
>>
So, if I say, wanted to go to a diviner in real life, what should I look for? How do I tell if they're legit, or just want my money?
>>
>>18040592
My doctor told me to visit a shaman for an accurate diagnosis of what I have.

I have been suffering from various symptoms all over the torso and head and so far test have shown nothing. I tried to check my heart, my head, my spine, my stomach and my livers. All was well, apparently.

What the fuck is happening?
Help me, /x/, you're literally my only hope, as the doctor was memeing me with antidepressants and shit (even though I have no symptoms of being depressed and in fact I am quite happy save for the crippling symptoms)
>>
File: 1465938369059s.jpg (3KB, 125x70px) Image search: [Google]
1465938369059s.jpg
3KB, 125x70px
Good morning all, passed out after my reading last thread (only just realised I read for almost 12hrs straight) and had the mother of all sleeps. I'll be around to answer questions and enjoy your company, but I'll be taking a bit of a break from reading today; got some more moving to do and I don't wanna burn myself out before the weekend is up.

Love and good vibes be with you all<3
>>
>>18042899
nice image bait, Empath.
>>
>>18042899
>bait image for ants
>that's the bait
>multilayered bait
Here you go, bro
>>
>>18042899
Empath you gave me a reading but I was in class... You said I had a strong connection with a yandere energy that I knew but it wasn't a great attraction yet? Eye of sauron type. Does that mean it is my crush?
>>
>>18042987
I remember the reading yes. Your crush would implying there's affection already built, at least from your end, and would seem weird someone YOU are crushing on would have their energy so set on you. I'd say it's a different energy than your crush anon.
>>
>>18043033
>>18043033
Shit, send help.
>>
Is kaikos visions legit or random stuff?
>>
This is a very urgent request so please answer.
Alias: shadescapade
Aquarius

Is something livingt inside me? I am very serious about this query.
>>
>>18043050
Good luck darling; this is why I always say Yandere is worst dere
>>
Hi,

I was hoping so on could give me a reading on whether or not I am psychic or not. As I keep having this weird feelings of ghosts in my house. Sitting next to me,sitting on my bed and also getting slapped awake. Sounds ridiculous I know but I would much appreciate anyone's help on the matter.

Female, Aquarius, 29
>>
>>18042799
Depression is often manifested in physical unexplained symptoms, as are other illnesses that relate your emotional condition (e.g. anxiety and panic disorders).
You might want to check with a psychiatrist indeed.
>>
>>18043194

Thank you. That's funny, I've been looking up the same thing. As I have anxiety and see a psychiatrist about it. But I sense things since I was a child and usually spot on.
>>
>>18043194
It's weird shit tho. I feel really happy and life was starting to roll pretty much in my favor. Evertything would be going smoothly if this illness was gone, but still I don't feel down or anything. I'd even say this is the golden age of my life so far.
>>
Any readers willing to do a general reading?
>>
There should be a div discord. Irc has no voice chat.
>>
>>18043456
I think Irc is just fine. Prefer typing to actual speaking, but I can see why you'd want that
>>
>>18043075

She's a self-described attention whore who gets into fights with people.

And you're not fooling anyone so stop trying. No, your plan won't work.
>>
>>18043466
It would be more fun imo, someone should set one up
>>
>>18043456
I have no problem with voice, hell all my readings are done using them.
>>18043482
If I set one up, would people even use it?
>>
Do my fears have basis in reality?
>>
>>18043486
I'm sure a lot would go but just listen. Probably chironymous would talk.
>>
Whelp I made one anyway; it's a WIP and I'll change up and edit it to recommendations.
https://discord.gg/qRuzp
>>
>>18043545
Its still working hours in freedomland so it might get more popular tonight
>>
>>18043599
Yea I thought as much, I'll muck around with it a little bit and hopefully have it looking better by then
>>
>>18043604
Kinda unrelated, but could you describe how you Empath, or any books you may have been helped by? I know you had a teacher, but I am very interested. We can talk by IRC if you don't want to do it here.
>>
>>18043617
It's not something I can just quantify and talk about; it's a really weird process and i've changed several times over my decade of doing it.
>Any books
I know there's plenty out there, but I haven't looked into them; I'd what you call a hedge empath (ie hedge mage). I guess I could look into them, but I'm very much a kinetic learner so I find my best advances are made via trial and error.

Sure thing, feel free to bug me on IRC or my personal skype has been dropped that many times it shouldn't be hard to find in the archives.
>>
File: tumblr_ncoi8s7mu61qcze9ro1_500.png (430KB, 500x684px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ncoi8s7mu61qcze9ro1_500.png
430KB, 500x684px
Anyone doing readings? I kinda need a reading, I feel kinda ashamed to ask you guys for help, I don't want to bother anyone... I have 3 important exams and I can't sleep, I am a bit nervous... I'd like to know what can I expect from them, what results will I have...

I am a male capricorn. 22 years old.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks readers, you truly give us some hope.

Pic not related.
>>
>>18043659
are you in graduate school?
>>
>>18043675

University.
>>
File: ert7MkJS1rj4gm2o1.jpg (50KB, 484x356px) Image search: [Google]
ert7MkJS1rj4gm2o1.jpg
50KB, 484x356px
Hello friends, I am here for some small reads, energy reads. How many or for how long, I do not know, but all that would provide some feedback are welcome.
I don't need a query, I will just say what I feel, but if you have a simple question or do not mind a simple (yet probably cryptic) answer to a complex question you could try.
I just need a piece of information (and some sort of name if you don't want to be called anon), were it a word or a picture you like or music I don't mind, as long as it's you and I can identify you trough it, it would be all good.
Take it with a grain of salt of course, still learning.

I am in a concrete room with little to no wifi, so bear with me.
>>
File: 1468610915002.jpg (104KB, 1280x967px) Image search: [Google]
1468610915002.jpg
104KB, 1280x967px
>>18043753
i would like an energy reading
name: SG
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGy2BB87gug
>>
>>18043675
>>18043753

Can you help me out brother? Call me "silver".
>>
>>18043753
Diana
Please inform me what my love interest feels about me and if a move will be made from themd? I've been more than subtle, my feelings feel sickly.
>>
>>18043753
Leah.
Across the universe - beatles
Thank you.
>>
>>18043753
energy reading if possible

feel good inc, gorillaz
>>
>>18043753
Chris
Should I put my finances behind the path I have set.
>>
>>18043812
This is for an energy read
>>
>>18043753
hey
just tell me something about me and what actions should i take now because im really confused, if that's possible ofc if not just give me an energy reading (dunno if the question is simple enough)
thank you
k
>>
>>18043753
>>18043753
Just read me up bro
>>
>>18043753
I resonate with bill Nye the science guy
Love reading for the rest of this year pls
>>
>>18043753
Tell me please why am I feeling so hopeless lately.
>>
File: 0q8conSLA1r95mglo1.png (292KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
0q8conSLA1r95mglo1.png
292KB, 500x375px
>>18043777
Gold biolumiescent light blooms from the back of your neck lighting up your spine and the nerve systems around it and down your hands, it does not go up to your head, head veiled, simple silhouette, clash of pure divine waters with heavy steam which you cannot see. Serenity. Behind said steam a new form of peace and acceptence with a dash of playful light, one of adventure or curiosity. The path is dark and muddy but that does not concern your being. The physical world, the ground is of no interest for your airy path, yet there are some glimmers of treaure you wish to see. The whirl around your being consists of the desire and the feeling of inspiration and I see you in the centre of said vortex. It is not yet in your reach though. Soon you will find the balance needed.
>>
>>18043753
Jas
Mustache
>>
File: 01xgrnXHK1qmvdcs.png (238KB, 489x327px) Image search: [Google]
01xgrnXHK1qmvdcs.png
238KB, 489x327px
>>18043784
Silver, I cannot say really with the type of energy readings I do, what I see and feel are generally I'd say fog of the subcontious mind, the emotions, little threads that pull together or appart different ?biomes? cannot say, sometimes I get some sort of picture in my head. I could toss in some cards later on if you are still here, to try, but I am far from being experienced on win/lose topics mind you.

>>18043786
Diana, your glimmer is dim. The sparks are too small dear. The mysticism of it all is not worth it in the long run, so really take care of yourself. I can see strenght from your stature, I am more concerned about you honestly than your love interest. You need to rekindle the pure passion that blooms in you dear. Your love interest is tired, I see there is romantic attraction, it is genuine interest I believe. I cannot say about what they would do friend with this kind of read. I see you on your stomache, balancing ying and yang, the pure truth and the heavy expectations, they are sitting down with their legs crossed on the ground with their back turned on you, wondering if they should or should not act on their interest. I can't say that this outcome would be made by you acting on it or not. They had some bad experiences in the past that they have not truly overcomed or made the decision to go past them.

>>18043794
Leah, spring winds with summer leaves play with your hair. They whirl, they tangle, a single smile on your face as they whip around your head up to the sky and back. A gentle play of mother nature that nutures you. The honey soil and the emerald sky whirl idilically. I see rare balance in you. I see you are worried of not what is in your immidiate view, but that your world resides in a stone sphere. Do not fret, on the other side it awaits a myriad of new feelings and experiences, not all bad. Heart and solar plexus give off a nice purple light, you cherish and nuture it. Nothing is lost as you keep yourself loved.
>>
>>18043753
Iris
You Won't Know - Brand New
In a bit of a pickle, so thank you if you get around to me. Much love.
>>
File: 01xb4BYwQ1qmvdcs.png (174KB, 430x345px) Image search: [Google]
01xb4BYwQ1qmvdcs.png
174KB, 430x345px
>>18043811
Leo, you are the first person I see in motion. Walking down a road in deep forest green, everything is as if the brightess is lowered, only green could feel the forms of the landscape, it's open but everything is just.. green. A dark grayish forest green, no lights in first dive, tried to go around it, I saw your eyes leo, they are hostile, you continue down your path. Yellowish light pierced me trough your gaze for a very short moment as you passed me. Cannot feel anything like an aura, more as a circle on the ground around your feet. I'd say the place you are in is a mixture between a forest on a hill, an old battlefield, with something like ruins or a castle on the side. Labradorite I believe is what you are. Very similar, you could camouflage in bare sight. Long hair erupted suddenly, it does not seem to get how gravity works, as if you are underwater but on the surface. Your energy is concentrated somehow in your hair. It does what it want. I can't say if you can truly control it, more like you both are on an agreement. If it is crown energy, it is wild and consuming, defining you currently, but protecting you. I don't know what advice to give you for that really.
>>
File: 0rnqwWlWm1r4jt97.png (453KB, 409x511px) Image search: [Google]
0rnqwWlWm1r4jt97.png
453KB, 409x511px
>>18043812
Chris, I cannot see the path you have set. I'm implying you have not truly set you path yet. I see you in the depths of a cave that is vertical to the ground on the bottom of it there is a lake. You are hovering over it with your arms spread high. A single huge coin flipped and passed trough the whole of you down into the lake. A very small splash occured and you were untouched by it. Both the splash and the coin went trough you as if you are only a projection. You are not in actual motion. In mind maybe, but you cannot see the light that is on the bottom of the lake, it gives a calm sheen on the walls of the cave. Yet you can't feel it because you are somewhere else. As if you are living under another sun. You are there though. I can't say if it would be wise to come back or not.
I see the warmth of a home. A stability between romance and passion, but in between it stands money, and the more physical aspects of our being. I don't see money needed to persue your interest but to find the hearth, yeah you would need the physical stability.
>>
>>18044058
lol, so that is why people say my energy is intense hahahaha
>>
>>18043753
Austin
I'm in doctors care with a possible hernia. Will I be able to lift again before i lose my gains?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1470521657891.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1470521657891.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>18043753
Oscar
Just feel me up
>>
>>18044070
Thank you for the reading. You are the second person to say they see me as if I'm in a cave. I feel that way too.

Would you have any moral objections for doing another one for me?

I have another query If you dont mind.

I am struggling to decide whether I should focus on self betterment (there is plenty of room ), or whether I should seek the knowledge to guide others on their paths. I have acquired to tools to pursue a guides work, but I do not know whether I should get my own self sorted before hand.
>>
File: 473.jpg (35KB, 490x586px) Image search: [Google]
473.jpg
35KB, 490x586px
>>18044097
*approaches you*
*lays hand on your shoulder*
*begins to massage said shoulder*
*takes other hand and places it on stomach*
*slowly lowers other hand to your crotch*
*feels*
>>
File: 0pr4zWkAc1r95mglo1.png (201KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
0pr4zWkAc1r95mglo1.png
201KB, 300x450px
>>18043825
A horseman on a wild horse, standing like bits of constelations. The horseman is you and the horse is surprise, also you. The conflict only stays in the front hooves which are currently in the air. I'd say your question is if you should really attack or continue pretending. You see the horse could also be a dolphin. Even though harsh actions are required trough one point of view, you need to sit back, relax, maybe meditate and you will realise that even though the actions are the same, there is no "harsh reality" in your situation. Feel the freedom that comes with the advance you concider taking. It can be liberating and fun. You just need a different perspective friend, and then your inner conflict will be centered and your dreams will resonate with your heart.

>>18043829
Let's see friend. Blue and green ropes of hair come from your navel, blue going round your left leg, green round your right. You have a conflict on how you should act, your words contradict what your heart is telling you to say and do. Yet you don't find it troubling to your day-to day activities. You are vibrant in colour friend, functioning pretty normally. I could probably tell you to not pay so much attention to what your sexual needs are, and let your whole being synchronise so you could grow.

>>18043848
I'd say the year started with your desire to be understood and to have some sensual not even sexual satisfaction which will proceed in a more physical period of want. Idk if you concider this from now to next year or just 2016, but the 7th month is where there is something worth looking into, an opportunity which is very near your perfect desire of a partner, which could lead into some financial adds also. The whole year is round and attractive, like a polished gem on a necklase. I can't see really BIG things happening in it tho, sorry anon. It will just be a stable and normal one with a few good opportunities. One in the 7th month, one in the 10th.
>>
>>18044130
Pls no feels I had enuf ;-;
>>
>>18044137
Thank you, really did open my eyes. First guy here, the reading makes perfect sense and I got the best advice that I could've gotten. Gotta go to sleep now my friend, have a great night/day and thank you again for the read.
>>
>>18043753
I'm S, and a word special to me is Accursed.
>>
>>18044137
what does blue and green ropes coming from the navel mean?
Nothing troubles me ever desu I'm too jaded lmao
Wouldn't even call what I am doing functioning just preparing to go to hell and wasting away slowly hoping for a scenario and that I am not in fact mentally ill
Also I guess I should stop jerking off so much ...
>>
>>18044073
Idk really if it was accurate or not, I've been having troubles reading today. Sorz Leo ahah

>>18044086
Just as I skimmed trough I felt a deep sense of fufillment from you Austin. I don't know if it's corelated but hey, there is something big comming your way that your energy will resonate with.

>>18044114
I'd have to see it later if I'm not dead tired. But just as regular advice, I'd say why not both if you are up to it. The balance is the most important thing, I'd say first take it slow with guiding and concentrate on yourself, then as you build yourself you help others also. Two birds with one stone if done properly.
>>
>>18044166
Multiple umbilical chords
>>
>>18044172
You mean like double dipping a milkshake or what?
>>
>>18043848
>>18044137
>One in the 7th month, one in the 10th.
is this for this year? 7 month already passed
>>
File: OHiWmhF.jpg (635KB, 1600x1143px) Image search: [Google]
OHiWmhF.jpg
635KB, 1600x1143px
>>18044151
You're welcome friend. Have a good sleep.

>>18044166
It's your energy of action. Or what mostly impacts your actions. Basically it swivels from the navel, thus from primal needs. Which should not be the case energy wise, it should flow or enhanse not apprihend you. And nah anon, you have a rich inner life, a lot of people are dead inside. Your thoughts and energy could be locked but I don't think that's the case. Idk man try being less edgy desu and it will work wonders for you as you do have shit to offer. I could be off track, which I appologise for if that's the case, but man there is a lot of life in you, would be stupid to lay it to waste.

>>18044190
Idk man it depends solely on the image you had when you asked me.

I'll be returning to a few more reads now lol, lets see how down I'll go. I appologise in advance if I can't catch everyone.
>>
File: 1468090395083.png (142KB, 362x291px) Image search: [Google]
1468090395083.png
142KB, 362x291px
>>18043753
>>18044201
Freya
When do I get a boyfriend and what can you tell me about him?
>>
>>18044201
Hey no worries I'm not wasting anything, life is what it is and I'm not too terribly worried thanks for the read bud
>>
>>18043753
blight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDodJuuSrr4
will i ever be with the person i love?
>>
File: 4dec3XR.jpg (56KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
4dec3XR.jpg
56KB, 600x600px
>>18043753
Do you have an email I can contact you at?
>>
File: 1467698116001.jpg (213KB, 714x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467698116001.jpg
213KB, 714x720px
>>18043753
Evan, How's my love life at uni?
>>
File: 01wyvpjEW1qmvdcs.png (340KB, 497x657px) Image search: [Google]
01wyvpjEW1qmvdcs.png
340KB, 497x657px
>>18043850
I see a lonely woman caressing a cat on her lap. she is sitting on a porch without a house. The cat is not alive but not dead I persume. It is just not a normal cat, as its tail is not moving. The woman is looking sorrowfully at it as if she is asking how could this happen with deep regret. Her dress is made out of the night's sky, millions of stars twinkling, her hair is the northen lights, and yet as if she has no reason to live. The cat is not dead anon, it is not. It is not behaving normaly and it might never be what it used to be, but there is still some to salvage. I'd say you are dragging old guilt. Revisting it often. You cherish that guilt like an old friend, but all it does is to pin you to the ground. It slows your actions, does not let you to pass. There is nothing more to be done about it anon. The past is the past. I think that is the shape of your dreams anon, the lady. Let her be free and return to where she belongs. Where the dreams should be.
>>
>>18043753
Hi Driel, hope you are still around.
My best friend and me have been thinking about moving in together, and I'll love to, but sometimes I see it very distant.

Can you tell me what you see about it? I'll give you feedback, thanks!
Oh, I am a female, call me Lazra.
>>
File: mwmqv5QfMX1qeo2hzo1.jpg (35KB, 334x400px) Image search: [Google]
mwmqv5QfMX1qeo2hzo1.jpg
35KB, 334x400px
>>18043921
Jas, wooden walls, maybe a cottage in the woods? One that has had history with you. A coarse fabric grazes your skin, you can feel it, but yet you deny yourself to make it feel more smoother? You don't think its too much, but it covers your entire body, the feeling would be if you think about the clothes that cover you and feel them on the skin every waking moment, not even forgetting for a second that they are not there. Something you think of a mild inconvenience but it is indeed a big one. It prevents you from opening up. You need to get a hold of it and control it. It is not really a shield, friend. The only thing that it does is to keep you occupied even more.

>>18043959
A young girl in a weird frilly dress runs down the halls of an empty building with torn wallpapers. She doesn't really know why, she only wants to run, needs to run. A moth is what you are or what your spirit animal is idk, closely connected. Great transformation, delicate and looking for freedom and new begginings. You put too much pressure on your wings Jas. I can see how your body and soul are concentrated on your fingertips trying so desperately to reach what you desire. You don't have to do that. It will only exhaust you more. Try a more balanced approach, metaphorically speaking. Try to pass troug the finish line whole, not only to reach trough it. It will require more time, but will pay off in the long run. You will need some down time to recover from this, so don't deny it to yourself.
>>
>>18043753
Michael
Watch
>>
File: 11981761693_e0b73e0b61_o.jpg (58KB, 712x976px) Image search: [Google]
11981761693_e0b73e0b61_o.jpg
58KB, 712x976px
>>18043753

you have so many queries now i don't know if you'll get to me but here goes nothing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKx-XPHYFF4
>>
>>18044272
>clarification
Like a wrist watch
>>
File: N3Wy9RA.png (234KB, 707x510px) Image search: [Google]
N3Wy9RA.png
234KB, 707x510px
Doing a tarot for a scry, got a few questions about scrying if that's alright.
>>
>>18043753
I know you have many requests but I will try anyways. Also, thank you for taking this time to read in the thread :)
Cara
Just energy it up.
>>
>>18044309
>>18044309
NEW THREAD
>>
>>18043921
>>18044264
What is it? I know i'm a bit closed in but i dont know what stops me from opening up
>>
File: zu2gjMSjc1qb1xf7o3.jpg (54KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
zu2gjMSjc1qb1xf7o3.jpg
54KB, 500x336px
Excuse me friends I fell asleep for a lil bit.
>>18044231
I used to man, I can't really remember it right now as I don't even know how im awake rn, it had a query from a guy that I've had at the back of my head for months. I'm not in a stable part of my life rn so I'm really not sure if I can take staple queries rn. I have the info somewhere but I just gotta find it. Hope it wasn't in the phone that died not too long ago...

I'll be doing
>>18044086
>>18044097
>>18044158

These three before I officially collapse. To the rest I'm so sorry friends. I'd like to finish all your queries but that'd wait till the morning (not that it is not the morning atm here but anywho) if that'd be good for you.
>>
>>18044364
so i check back tomorrow mornining if you didn't quote me?
>>
File: RaWQqM6.jpg (73KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
RaWQqM6.jpg
73KB, 640x480px
>>18044364
No worries, let me know how to reach you whenever you find it.

Nice seeing you around.
>>
>>18044325
>>18044364
Hi driel, Could i follow up with you real quick?
>>
>>18044364
Thank you dude!

You were doing an amazing job, my query will not be attended today, but I think is a sign already, don't bother with it tomorrow (I put Lazra as a name).

Thanks! And please, have a nice rest :).
>>
File: demon-sitri.jpg (55KB, 250x293px) Image search: [Google]
demon-sitri.jpg
55KB, 250x293px
I'm back for the night. Anyone want a reading from a kid with a demon hovering over his shoulder, just let me know.
>>
>>18044435
Could you read me?
>>
>>18044435
Sure I'll give it a shot.
>>
>>18044520
Sure. Got a question?

>>18044539
What do you want me to read about?
>>
>>18044544
Love life? Been feeling lonely lately.
>>
>>18044435
A financial reading, please.
>>
>>18044552
General love life reading:

Ace of Wands: This couldn't be clearer - stop masturbating so much. Figuratively and literally. Get your hand off your dick, your head out of your ass, and start paying better attention to what's going on around you. In romance, don't set your standards so high; you assume you know what you want so well that you ignore what your potential partners want and need.

Death: Don't be afraid to let go of what isn't good for you. You're hanging on to something - maybe a lost lover, unrealistic standards, or maybe an unrequited crush - and it's holding you back. Let it die, collect yourself, and move on once you're no longer encumbered.

Queen of Swords: Keep your wits about you and don't let yourself be taken advantage of, but that doesn't mean you need to build a way. Welcome others to approach you, work on being more outgoing and relatable. Nobody can get close to you if you keep pushing people away.
>>
>>18044567
I hate financial readings.

General financial reading:

Temperance: Everything needs to be in balance. Keep yourself mindful of equality; you should give as much as you take, and don't hoard money due to a fear of going without. Learn to enjoy what you have as much as you lust after things you want. More will come in time, but you must make a place for the new if you want to add to the old.

Nine of Pentacles: Don't be greedy. Work hard and enjoy the fruits of your labor, but be willing to share. Don't turn away those that come to you in need of help.

Ten of Swords: Be wary of overwhelming yourself. It's tempting to do nothing but work in order to feel like you're at your most productive, but you need to take time out of your day to relax and enjoy what you've earned. Keeping yourself focused on your goal only to crumble under the weight of it won't help you be any happier than you would be with nothing. Use your time wisely.
>>
>>18044520
>>18044544
General reading please
>>
>>18044435
I'll take a future general. If you want to do something specific love life would be good
>>
Linda
cancer
Will Chris give me a chance?
>>
Alex, 18, Virgo
5'8"
75 kg
Black hair, black facial hair, dark brown eyes

I want to know about my future career
Thread posts: 331
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.