[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I had this dream

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1459014177419.gif (412KB, 499x605px) Image search: [Google]
1459014177419.gif
412KB, 499x605px
I was floating down to earth. And when I landed the earth was really quiet. It was dark and really grey. These creatures where patrolling the earth. They looked very human but it was like they were constantly shifting and only took form when I looked at them. They were confused and I jumped into the sky really high and just sort of floated around and don't know how long I'm up there and then these people came. They told me they needed me to come with them. They needed help. So I followed them. They took me to a large ship. It seemed as big as a continent. it was greys as whites and blacks and soft beige and it was warm. They showed me around and I live there for awhile with them. A woman came to me and handed me a small grey clay doll she claimed was their offspring. Once I set my eyes upon it, it came to life and grew features, It brightened up and took form. I gave it back and was put into a room. With a large square in the middle and two seat placements. I sat on the one and when I looked over I looked over at myself. Then everything starts to shake. And I look over and everything was breaking. I look over to see no one now, but where they stood, the platform is broken. I fall into cool darkness which slowly fades to Blue and then to a world of color. And I'm walking with my family and people I know. they're on a beach, It's bare of green but there's the bluest ocean I've ever seen. And I ask my mother. How did I get back here? the universe died and I've been floating for a millenia. And she laughes at me as they get onto this ship and I jumped into the sky and float around. Everyone is stunned and in awe, and then I dive into the ocean until I no longer know what's up or down I keep going for what feels like forever. And then I look down and land on earth. And it's quiet.
>>
>>18040164
>So I had this dream

There's a thread for that. >>18001347
>>
Are you undecided about a girl? Very confused as to whether tonprogress because yo feel there are manybother options?
>>
>>18040207
Much obliged
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.