[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dream General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 45

File: 1457880967495.jpg (91KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1457880967495.jpg
91KB, 650x650px
Old thread: >>17948520

This Dream Thread general is for discussion of:

>dreams and interpretation
>nightmares and creepy dreams
>sleep paralysis
>lucid dreaming
>precognitive dreams
>astral projection/OBE
>everything else dream related

Please post here, rather than making a new thread for your own stuff.

Before you post, some guidelines:

1. If you need help with any sort of dream, lucid, SP, recurring, etc, or even just remembering in general, the best advice anyone can give you is to start a dream journal.

2. Giving advice or analyzing someone else's dreams does not require any sort of authority. If you think you can do it, feel free to give some other people a response.

3. Even if you don't personally think this is enough of a paranormal topic, it keeps the influx of individual dream threads from piling up, reducing the clutter and helping people find what they want and get interpretations more easily.

Some websites to help you out:

dreamviews.org

http://api.ning.com/files/P3hYmFgEsbPdxPgMJXWt7K6KUuoJYAYi7NXHr5GuVYff8NDqHvvmD7u8mkZ3MnPCSzZGPVKJ*2vwuowl*GbkLZeKNr0hUN0R/RobertBruceMasteringAstralProjection.pdf

Last note: More dream interpreters are always wanted. Don't be shy, just give it a shot if you think you know what another person's dream might mean. If you ask for an interpretation, try to return the favor and interpret someone else's dream.
>>
The other day I had a dream where in vivid detail I brought 3 other people into a room for a battle royale. As soon as I explained what the plan was I immediately lifted up my machine gun/assault weapon and shot them all down point blank in the face. I woke up in sweats afterwards
>>
>>18001369
Well, you certainly got them before they could get you. Maybe you are concerned about people or problems in general getting the drop on you, and so tend to go on the offensive right away?
>>
I'll just copy post this to the new thread.

Any idea what it means?

> "wake up," In a forest with tall ass cedar trees but tons fo snow everywhere, middle of the day
>you can hear the wind through the trees whistling
>a good distance away I can see someone standing in between some trees
>the trees seem to line up like they are keeping me on track to walk straight towards her
> start walking towards her, very silent but wind whistling through the trees
>get close enough to her but still have a good amount of room between us, her back is towards me and she has longish hair
>immediately know who it is without her turning to me (deceased fiance)
>nothing is said for a long time till she slowly begins to turn to me
>I immediately close my eyes and turn my head down
>she says "look at me," Tell her I can't...not yet.
>tell her it will be a long time before we are together again but I will find her
>I open my eyes and now I'm on a snowy road during dusk
>to my left I can see pure darkness like nothing is there
>to my right the road turns right and I can't see
>I can see her running towards me from far away
>wake up

Any idea?
>>
>>18001372
Maybe, I didn't even feel threatened by these people they were more confused than I was and the look on their faces was one of surprise, they weren't even able to draw on me and the slaughter was ruthlessly efficient
>>
I have a reoccuring dream where I get my face eaten off, then I wake up and my face is gone. I freak out and wake up. Then I go to get a drink of water and my face is gone when I look at the window in front of my sink. Rinse and repeat until I wake up with a face. Why? It bothers me a lot. I know I'm vain. I just don't understand why it's such a frequent dream. Any ideas?
>>
>>18001399
>I know I'm vain

Sometimes the most obvious answer is, well, staring you right in the face.
>>
>Dream with me and this weird cryptic girl I went to high school with
>one of those girls that doesn't fit any click but just kinda is friends with other people
>mom was a Romanian immigrant (gypsy) so she was already raised quite odd.
>in dream though, its me and her and we started talked at the bus
>talking about her house having an area in it she can see from the outside of her house, but has no actual way of getting to on the inside, but she has only just noticed it
>kind of a round tower with a window on the side on her 2nd floor jetting off the south side
>me and her do some research to rule out basic things
>look at county archives and google maps; nope, the fucking room has always been there
>me and her start looking through her house
>get more serious, her and I start making holes in the wall that are normally covered by paintings
>finally find a wire that leads off in the direction of the room
>wire looks familiar
>follow it in other direction
>look behind painting we already looked behind
>its the light to her chandelier over her dinning room table
>find little switch on the chandelier
>it elevates downward to the floor, ceiling opens up
>girl steps on chandelier
>she goes up
>"WHAT THE HELL?? ANON GET ME DOWN FROM HERE!"
>fuck fuck how
>"STAY OFF OF ME! STAY OFF OF MEEEEE"
>Finally get it to come back down
>she looks at me all funny like
>ask her what she saw and what she was screaming at
>acting like nothing was wrong, she just extends her hand and asks if I want to come up with her this time
>try to pull her off chandelier platform but she wont budge and she's totally cold
>pulls me onto the chandelier and we go up
>its that fucking room, same window
>light is red tinted from a lightbulb
>matted hair all over the carpet up there
>shredded clothes
>its the girls clothes, i can see one of her boots ripped up too
>turn and look at girl
>she's got all her clothes and boots
>turn some more and see a rip in the wall, white light coming out
cont.
>>
>>18001398
Also, it was my sister and a childhood friend doing it.
>>
File: 1308709761230.jpg (69KB, 1148x598px) Image search: [Google]
1308709761230.jpg
69KB, 1148x598px
>>18001347
I keep seing this girl I used to date and talk to every now and then on my dreams, I have dreamed about her so much to the point that I have written all of my dreams on a journal. Sometimes she is mad at me, sometime she is indifferent, sometimes we make love etc etc. Why? It happens at least once a week.
>>
>>18001431
I'll take that. Just needed an outside opinion.
>>
>>18001441
/r9k/ pls go
>>
>>18001438
>turn to girl
>hair over her eyes now
>tells me took in the hole
>stare into for what felt like an eternity
>feel all the pain and sorrow in the world
>collapse in sadness
>look up at her, just want a hug
>crawl over on my knees to her
>she smacks me as Im about to embrace her
>knocks me across the room
>"That, anon, is God."
>I reply: "No, no that isn't. Thats... thats evil"
>"That is not evil anon, this is"
>starts to transform into a hairless demon wolf version of herself, teeth and claws and shit
>"I've actually been here before anon... I found God, and he asked me to bring you here. First he ate me, but spared my body, and made an angel, and now, I will feed him to you."
>fucking starts clawing at me and shit
>biting me
>screaming and shit for my life
>wake up in a cold sweat

I can't even look at that girls FB now guys. What the fuck did I dream?
>>
File: 1384567362233.gif (2MB, 193x135px) Image search: [Google]
1384567362233.gif
2MB, 193x135px
>>18001459
>>18001438
Jesus christ anon
>>
Copying my post from the last thread

I was wondering if anyone can help interpret this dream I've been having since I was 5. They've been a bunch of dreams, but the same common themes through them.

>Involves me/something representing me
>Someone/something is chasing me
>Sometimes I fight back
>Pursuer is never hurt or stopped
>Usually hide
>(sometimes escape for a bit)
>Pursuer always finds me
>Pursuer eventually catches me
>Pursuer goes to kill me

I always wake up before the killing blow happens. It get's a little closer as time goes on. :/
>>
File: 34214.gif (495KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
34214.gif
495KB, 500x281px
reposting
>in some kind of auditorium or church or something, huge mostly empty building
>loads of people with blue and red candles
>everyone is singing mad world
>I am too and I just know the words
>at one point a few people immediately next to me start to look at me like I'm singing too loud so I tone it down and they look away again
>see it in 1st person
>some girl is initially distant from me but as the song progresses ends up basically lounging on me

What does this mean?
>>
File: 1452218516732.png (21KB, 352x482px) Image search: [Google]
1452218516732.png
21KB, 352x482px
>>18001438
>>18001459
Go to a priest
>>
>>18001477
Did you suffer an abusive childhood or have an unexpected trauma?
>>
>>18001484
My childhood wasn't abusive, and no traumas I could recall or have been told about.
>>
>>18001459
>>18001438
>"That, anon, is God."
Either date this girl to find out of this is true or kill her, either way, you fucked nigga
>>
>>18001494
>overreact because of a dream.

Yes, that's sound advice, I'm sure he should do just that. Retard.
>>
File: 1414555360331.jpg (84KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1414555360331.jpg
84KB, 800x600px
>>18001438
>>18001459
anon have you had any more of these types of dreams?
>>
>night before tests to see if im going to die young from some heart thing, doctors all say there's no chance i don't have it and this is just to confirm it
>have very vivid dream of being in my backyard feeding my fish
>some authority figure is there talking to me
>apologies for the distress and that there has been a mistake
>tells me that they never intended for all this to happen, and that i am meant to have a healthy heart
>he explains how big of a mistake it is and apologies again
>says he can give one wish to make up for it all
>i try wishing for all sorts of godly powers, each time being told that it is against the rules
>he says he knows what wish i really want to make, hinting at the fact i should just wish for my heart to be fine
>finally give up asking for unrealistic powers, and wish for my heart to be fixed
>he has a look of relief and says he can grant that wish
>wake up
>go to the hospital
>high blood pressure is completely gone
>they stick a tube up into my heart
>legit zero problems found
>doctors just shrug and say that I'm really lucky, and cant explain why the scans looked so bad
Wew lad haven't had any issues at all related to my heart since.
>>
File: 1469760828099.gif (24KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1469760828099.gif
24KB, 500x500px
>>18001347
I don't dream.

I just black out.
>>
>>18001774
You're so hilarious, anon. The originality. Great contribution.
>>
>>18001774
>>18001824
If this is a reference to something else, I don't get it.
>>
Repost so maybe you guys can have a laugh

I had a dream last night about my car breaking down over and over again. Normally my car has a light that says "maint req'd." This is just a reminder that i need to change the oil. In my dream, when the car broke down, the light said "maintenance REALLY required"
>>
>>18002926
There needs to be a real life feature like this.

Maybe you really should have your car, checked, though.
>>
Haven't been here in a long time, maybe help me find a meaning to this:

In my dreams, the world/civilization is always over, it's always the apocalypse.

Sometimes, I am not alone, but the people I "meet" there look completely insane.

Any idea why? It's not one common theme though, it changes with every dream in crazy ways.

This has been going on for a long time.
>>
>>18003185
Do you like/fear that particular concept?
Could be yourself inducing these kind of dreams by sheer desire/concern about it.
>>
>>18003290

Nope, feel indifferent to it.

It's really weird, in these dreams I go through places that feel very familiar to me, yet I've never seen them before, some give a very good feeling, some are very dark but I feel okay with being there.

Same with "people" that I talk to in dreams, some have a crazy looking stare, some feel very benevolent.

There was this one dream where I said something to a girl, she had unnaturally deep blue eyes and just gave me a look that pierced right through my soul. That was a while ago and I still remember that.

I get into fights with "things" sometimes, I usually win, or wake up when I die.

I'm okay with all of it, I guess, just feel curious about it, because when I dream I only dream about this stuff. It's fun once I wake up and realize none of it has real repercussions on me. I think it's good inspiration.

It's good to have a place where I can write about it.
>>
>>18001347
I've kept having recurring dreams of losing teeth, like a single tooth falling out into my hand. Think it means anything?
>>
Had a neat dream last night, never had one quite like it. Maybe you guys can find some meaning for me.

>whole thing took place in one massive building
>like a giant skyscraper, but the interior is very open
>each 'floor' is more like 10-15 floors
>filled with lots of random junk, boxes, bikes, storage, etc
>I'm part of a group of people, about 15 total
>we're all following one person who can fly, he enables us all to fly somehow
>have the impression he is godlike, but not a God exactly
>he leads us around this massive structure, almost as if it was an obstacle course
>sometimes we have to do odd things to progress
>one time we had to find a locker, inside was a large organic tube thing, pic very similar
>had to let the tube suck us through to get to the next floor
>another time there was a very long fall where we had to stop flying and hit a specific area, which would absorb the impact, then open up the next floor
>all of this happens as a group, we all go in turns or one by one
>eventually we stop and take a break, gather in a circle
>in the middle of this circle is a large turtle standing next to a book
>book just has a picture of a human face
>turtle looks at book, then at me, then hides in its shell
>wake up

Really odd dream, never had one quite like this. It was almost like a lucid dream in that it felt very fluid and real, not stop and go like most dreams. Any interpretations?
>>
File: CellImperfectAbsorbingAndroid17.png (340KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
CellImperfectAbsorbingAndroid17.png
340KB, 640x480px
>>18003564
forgot pic
>>
I had a very odd dream the other day.

I was in a large park and walking on a large sidewalk behind a scattered group of people minding their own business. But one girl in particular was being followed by a group of large yellow ducks with beaks of a dodo. She turns around and smack own like a mother towards a misbehaving child. Then I remembered I lost my keys to my car and was frantically searched for it before waking up.

It probably means nothing, just wanna share
>>
>>18001459

Gypse magic, son.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1425512592515.jpg (43KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1425512592515.jpg
43KB, 960x640px
>>18001438
>>18001459
that had me spooped
>>
File: 'Nam.jpg (93KB, 637x757px) Image search: [Google]
'Nam.jpg
93KB, 637x757px
>>18001347
I had a dream that I was at my house with my mother, then my clone appeared. My mother said something about how he needed to "come back now" for some reason. It was overcast, and suddenly the dreamscape shifted and I was in a shed in the desert. IT was my neighbor's shed. My mother told me they needed help because there was a tornado. I was in the shed and saw the neighbor, then the dreamscape shifted again. I was suddenly driving in my car with my sister and clone. My clone was in the back. We drove straight until there was a fork. I went right and there was a crazy steep, almost vertical hill. Next to the hill was a pool of water fed by a waterfall. My car then slid down the hill into the water. It was a slow fall, and I planned what I would do. I got my sis out, then my phone and wallet, then my clone. After that I woke up.
I was just wondering what all this means, I have lots of weird dreams like these a lot. It changes a lot, but there have been a few night I dreamt about clones.
>>
>>18001373
I'm guessing that this is an omen and you are going to die/fall into a coma soon
>>
>mods being triggered by the mention of penis
Lol. My dreams are just like this. I'm sorry if it offends your delicate sensibilities.
>>
>>18004587
>"I was just pretending to be retarded"
>>
>>18004597
I'm not pretending anything. I'm describing a dream I had. You know, the point of the thread.
>>
>I was in a derelict apartment.
>not falling apart, but decades from pristine.
>The peeling walls were a sparrow's egg blue. There were windows throughout.
>I looked through one.
>There is a silhouette of a man in the apartment across the way.
>The man turns. It's me. I'm not smiling, but the other me is blissful.
>I walk away, confused.
>>
>>18001347
This doesn't happen often but when it does I have quite a vivid recollection of what happened, despite the fact that usually I have bad dream recall.

I die in my dreams, it is usually a shot to the head but it feels good, I usually feel peaceful and calm after it happens. Is my subconscious telling me to off myself?
>>
>>18004778
Of course.

Or it could simply mean that you don't fear death, or that you fear of being killed by some dindu one of these days.

If you people actually think your subconscious can think by itself and order things to you, I'm not surprised how things are going in this world.
>>
>>18005103
dinducide is a possibility, I live in the shitty part of town.
>>
Dream I had a few weeks ago that I can't stop thinking about, anyone have any ideas on some meaning to it?

It started with me standing in a small fenced in area on a grey dirt trail, surrounded by darkness I couldn't see anything in. So I began walking along the road, and from the sides of the trail I was approached by strange people. Their bodies were partially rotted and blue, one of the arms on every single one was a long, thick, writhing arm with splotches of red along the blue bloated flesh. I just kept walking though, walking past them and toward a small house. Still just as linear, but as I entered a tight doorway I saw myself. I was a lookalike for some old depiction of a demon, brownish hair all over skin and small horns. Continuing through the house I walked into something like a theatre. It was a short fenced in red carpet that I walked along, small poorly lit stages on both sides depicted acts of various things (I can only remember one that showed a guillotine.) When I reached the end of the walkway I stopped, just staring into some void. It was then that I heard a humming coming from the other end of the place, the first thing I had actually heard in this entire dream. I stood there, the humming growing closer and turning into a faint laugh. I just left, never turning to see what made the noise. I can't remember what happened next, but what I do remember is that I then entered another theater of the same style. This one I don't remember anything about, only that the humming began immediately, and there was a locked door that I was convinced lead outside. I tried to press a button, I don't know why but it looked the same as a close button in Windows. It didn't do anything, and I looked up to see another door, a red light coming from inside. The giggling had drawn unbearably close, and I just kept staring at the glowing room which for some reason I thought would lead into a bathroom, telling myself I wouldn't go into there.

In before ow the edge.
>>
>>18005249
People, stop caring so much about the meaning of your dreams. They're dreams, for fuck's sake. You can't really make sense out of their randomness.

Obscure dreams don't imply any future harm or anything. At most they show you something you might be worried about but don't know you do.

Anyway... from that description I'd say you don't like some people that surround you, and you don't like yourself either. The theatres could perfectly mean that you're insecure, specially with that laugh and unconfortable humming.

But that's just me speculating. You know better the context of your life and the connections with the concepts you dream of.
>>
Anyone know of any articles/videos that discuss precog dreams, and how I can learn to control them to an extent (whether thats making them more vivid, having more, etc)
>>
>>18005257
I don't believe in precognition dreams, but you can make all dreams more vivid by having a stable sleep cycle and starting a dream journal.

Over time -a week or so- you'll remember a lot more dreams, all of them more vivid. "precog dreams" included.

Simply being more interested in what your dreams depict helps too. Trains the brain to pay more attention while dreaming.
>>
>>18001347
Weird ass dream I had. I was on a room that looked like a strange and smaller version of one of the rooms of the first house I lived in (i moved to a different place 4-5 years ago, that house has 2 floors, we lived on the second, IRL that house has enormous windows, height of every floor was 2.20m). Lets say I was doing stuff on my pc battlestation which was arranged in the same way it is IRL and I had a small ... full grown pine tree next to me inside the room and next to the window frame of that room. Time was probably noon with the typical "sunny with gray sky" weather of this place.

There was a tiny bird (afaik it was a "copeton" but with double size, google it) that came from outside and probably lived in that tree. The little shit shat the room while flying so I got angry, took the little shit and threw it outside. Out of nowhere unknown people were inside the house and on the street and they expressed their disapproval of what I did so I felt bad for the lil shit.

When I went down I found it's beak was broken so I felt even worse and took it upstairs with me. I went straight to the kitchen to search a way to fix its beak while the bird laid on my left shoulder (it was quite big and had strange weight for such tiny bird species, those birds don't weight that much IRL) didn't found anything so I looked at it and it's beak was fixed like if nothing had happened so I decided to keep it and feed it with stuff I had in the kitchen.

That's when I woke up. I really don't get it, what could it mean? Am I fucking up something?
>>
I literally just had this dream 10 minutes ago, what the fuck does it mean?
>I was in france, i think, for some reason.
>I was with a group of about 100-200 people, all wearing blue jackets
>There were also, for some reason, two baby elephants
>We were all along a hill that was along a square pond that connected to the ocean
>Suddenly, one of the baby elephants fell over and started rolling down the hill
>The other, trying to catch him, fell down after.
>The group of people scrambled to try to catch it
>Then it happened.
>Two giant waves came crashing down on the group
>Blood-curdling screams that would echo in the walls of hell turned silent in a split second
>I avoided the crash, but still fell into the water from the shock
>I quickly sprung up from the water
>Someone shouted "Go down and see if you can find any surviviors!"
>I went down
>Holy fucking shit.
>From the little sunlight that shined throuch the mucky ocean, I could see countless bodies, not just from our group, within the thousands, just floating there, lifeless.
>I scrambled through the muck, tasting the water that was salty enough to rival the dead sea, and made it ashore, scrambling at the gravel under me to get as far away from the water as possible
>only about 3-5 people including me survived.
>We talked about building a wall along the break between the lake and the ocean
And then I woke up in a cold sweat.
>>
>>18001347
Just had this triply dream where me, my brother, and mom were on a game show called 'outlast' it was in this super spooky warehouse building and the host was some joker looking fucker. The game show was just doing random games and shit, but there was this girl who told us if you lose your body is stolen, after a bunch of more bullshit my brother and mom win, then the joker looking fucker pulls out jumper cables and starts fucking torturing them. Then there was like this weird ass transition to fucking Michel from gta v and a bunch of NOOSE faggots started gunning at his house, and then the host comes and his true form is shown as some weird looking body sucker. So micheal calls Franklin and Trevor and they start shooting shit up, that was basically it. Anyone interpret this shit, if it helps I saw the killing joke last night
>>
I just have a weird dream I wanna share with yall.

>Start out with me in my house
>Normal night, mom's watching the olympic openings with me dad and family
>Suddenly I discover I have HIV from a text from my Ex
>Tell my folks
>They shrug it off; HIV isn't a big thing anymore, it can easily be controlled
>Alright that's all cool and all, but dad, mom, I gotta go get a place to stay
>Well anon, why not that mansion on the edge of a cliff overlooking a village?
>The one that's infested with zombies and monsters? Sure, why not.
>Suddenly I'm on the balcony of said mansion
>A voice tells me whenever I die, I can always be brought back to the nearest white square that I press completely into the floor
>There's one right in front of me
>Can't push it down all the way because somethings stuck
>It's two men
>We become friends and spend the next five days clearing out the mansion
>We clear it out fast because we find the three mystical Dragon Stones, which I then eat
>I gain the power of a red dragon, able to transform into one without breaking my cloths or armor
>Boom
>Smash all the monsters and zombies out of the house
>Decide the mansion's not enough
>Terrorize the country side for three years until they dub me King.
>I pick the hottest bitch I can to be my queen
>Long black hair, asian-latina looking features
>She's part of an identical set of Triplets
>They all live in the mansion-castle with me
>Have to occasionally fend off angry peasants that don't like the fact I can turn into a Dragon anytime I feel the need too
>As punishment for the riots I was about to send my guards to punch each one in the face one time but queen of now 10 years says to do something nicer instead
>Give them all a cake
>They find this insulting and demand monetary compensation
>The fuck you think money comes from, trees?
>I literally own a tree that's fruit can be used as fuel, ergo, money does grow on trees
But wait, thats not all.
>>
>>18005776
>Fast forward another ten years
>Country is prosperous
>Lots of new shit going on
>Peasants finally happy with both economic stability and with new shit
>I'm all fine and dandy until some group of random ass people try and attack the mansion-castle
>Tell queen to get her big hot ass upstairs
>Tell my buddies that helped me get the mansion-castle, who are now captains of the guards, to go protect her
>Dragon-mode.fuckyeah
>But I first put on my decorative golden armor because I'm a polite gentle-king
>Then turn into dragon
>Get golden sword that looks like a longsword but was treated to look gold
>Start hacking away
>Then out of no where
>Mila Jovovich shows up in a skin tight black body suit and short orange hair
>Dear god
>I can't slay her, but I can't keep her downstairs attacking my mansion-castle
>In the confusion of battle I whisk her away to the bedroom and fuck her
>She says that she wants to live here now
>Be like, no bitch get the fuck out, my wife will kill you
>Dude you didn't wear a condom I'm probably pregnant
>Well bitch you also probably have HIV and should go to a doctor
>battle still going on outside
>Don't want to kill Mila Jovovich, in fact now for some reason I want to marry her so I can continously bang that ass
>One problem
>Already married to a curvy queen too.
>She proposed we kill her
>Alright then
>Convince Buddy #1 to kill the queen by tying her to a chair in the guest room and filling the room with her childhood fear, Midgets
>She dies of a heart attack and quickly decomposes
>Meanwhile Buddy #2 is like, dude what the fuck why'd you kill the queen
>Tells me this while I'm fitting Mila Jovovich for a black and purple dress that looks sick
>Dude look at her
>Dude you killed the woman you married twenty years ago
>Dude look at Mila
>Buddy #3 doesn't forgive, doesn't forget
>Brings over 9000 knights to the mansion from neighboring kingdoms
>Tells the other kings I've gone bonkers
>Guys, look at Mila Jovovich, that ass looks nuts
P2
>>
>>18005789
>They all have to get through the battle that's still going on downstairs
>Apparently the people there have been fighting for the last six months
>Pay no attention because god damn Mila Jovovich is a bitch but a hot one
>About to make sweet sweet love in the tube that is our bed when suddenly butler jenkins comes in
>what now jenkins can't you see i'm about to blow earth up with an evil planet
>king anon your buddy #3 is here
>I thought he went to go visit his sick mother
>For the last six months?
>yeah
>No sir
>Oh, Jenkins why do you have an ax in your head
>That is your greetings from him to you sir
>Jenkins my ghost-butler of 20 years has died
>Tell buddy #2, the one whose still loyal to me, to go take the new queen upstairs to the sixth floor
>Find armor
>Find sword thats covered in dust
>Punch self in the gut because thats how I turn dragon
>Become Dragon in golden armor again to protect Mila Jovovich
>Start cutting and burning footman that jumped right out of a book regarding German Warriors from the Roman-times
>Fight my way upstairs because reasons
>Stop and see Mila Jovovich laughing with Ex-Queen's two living sisters
>They're all throwing a party
>Buddy #2 and 3 are grinding up against the girl that played the vamp. in Underworld
>Jenkins is chugging a keg
>the battle is still going on downstairs
>The queen's youngest sister comes to me, says that by medieval law that she's my new queen now
>I'm so confused I wake up
I have no idea what this dream means. This isn't even my weirdest one. Maybe like.. My 3th weirdest up to this point.
What does it mean?
>>
>>18005727
Sounds like an interesting plot, if nothing else.
>>
>>18001478

Quit /pol/

As a matter of fact leave 4chan and try girls and books instead of shit posting.
You have a chance to get off the ride, use it wiselly.
>>
If you want to dream start a meditation program.
Just Don't over do it
>>
Not sure about this one
My gf was sleeping when out of nowhere she saysaid what loudly like she didn't quite hear what someone was saying. I asked what she was asking since I thought she was awake and she just said "wow that was weird I was just talking to the tall white woman right over there" and she pointed to a corner of our room, she then described the woman as similar to slender man as she had no face and she was very tall and skinny but my gf said she didn't feel threatened she said that the woman was trying to tell her something but she couldn't hear what she was saying
>>
>>18001373
It means you should come up with better stories to post on here
>>
>>18006964
Waking dream, probably.
>>
My Dad was driving everyone home and he had called a taxi to pick us all up the next morning. But then I think we crashed or something, and we had to find a way to my home on foot. We walked past a shed. Then, out of nowhere, there were dinosaurs chasing us and then all of a sudden I was alone in this small room with a television set. Nothing was outside this room, just whiteness and paths made out of television static leading to nowhere. I found out I was being kept there by the Dream Master or Dream King or whatever, and I had to answer an endless series of riddles if I were to ever wake up.

So I went through all sorts of weird adventures, like I flipped through a book and found a movie playing of a large crowd and all this text I had to memorise. And there was a website too, like one of those personality tests and it took us all on a weird adventure. It was all this website's fault. I found myself stuck in some kind of Alaskan Inuit village. And some random children's poet wanted to kill us all at some point. Michael Rosen. The colour red was extremely important. There were portals, and the clock was running really fast.
>>
>>18001459

WELCOME TO THE DESERT - OF THE REAL.
>>
File: 1464417377180.gif (97KB, 768x256px) Image search: [Google]
1464417377180.gif
97KB, 768x256px
>>18001766
>>
>>18003504

FEAR OF DEATH
>>
>>18001347
Last night I had no dreams, but decided to sleep an extra hour this morning.
>in a water park, some reason a constant theme in my dreams
>have to babysit my niece, never done it alone but I guess I had to take her to an amusement park
>have to pass, leave her alone for a second while I piss in essentially a yard water fountain next to a drive through some reason
>turn around, she's gone
>look for a while find who I think is her
>it's not her, it's a strange doll
>it latches onto me, hanging onto my neck from the back
>run through the park screaming her name, no sign of her, get tired and collapse
I wake up thinking my alarm didn't wake me, but only a minute has passed. I decided to go back to sleep.
>I'm at my parents, it's 0200, and I'm watching tv
>see a few younger guys pass outside the blinds, look outside to see one trying to use a shovel as a breaching tool
>bang on the window to show I'm awake and they should fuck off
>one comes over with a hammer and smashes out the window and tells me he's going to fucking kill me
>I say I'm calling the cops but can't function my phone so I go looking for a weapon to defend myself with
I wake up again. Another minute has passed. I decided sleeping in was going to be more tiring than helping and got up.
>>
>>18007569
Another time I had a dream I can't remember
>know there is something watching over me as I sleep
>decided to record myself sleeping, turn on motion cam and point it so I'm not in the shot
>probably twenty videos taken throughout the night, mostly figures of light moving around, one had a face I'll never forget
>at one point I apparently raised my arm into the shot pointing into the closet
>final shot is me getting up
>in my dream I remember walking in a Grey desert with dilapidated buildings here and there
>I collapse near a wall and lean on it feeling the worst despair I have ever felt, feels like a century has passed
>I wake up and say beyond my control, "I must forget that dream if I'm ever to sleep again." and fall back asleep
>feel uneasy watching the videos, knowing whatever I recorded was furious
>deleted the videos and moved out
>>
Just had this dream, one of the most vivid dreams I've ever had.

>starts with me and a friend or not really a friend just an older person I know
>The older person seems to know the government
>For some reason the government knows Jesus exists and are not kidnapping but confiscating children looking for the reincarnation I suppose of Jesus
>the guy I know seems to be a surrogate, for a child....he seems to think his child will be Jesus
>at a dam with water flowing pretty quickly
>a governemnt head is telling friend that it's for the best they take the child in his care, that they will do a better job of taking care of it, say this with a smile on his face
>I am watching from behind friend a few feet away, see friend look down
>we seem to be on a ship (floating over the water) with a basket below...the basket is coming loose from the tractor beam (easiest way to say) and starts to float downstream
>friend says nothing and I guess it's a silent agreement
>friend goes missing completely but government is now looking for him
>I'm looking for him as well but by myself, come to a like wooded area with no trees but tons of branches everywhere like it's a maze and the branches are stacked like the walls
>see a old truck in the branches maze and start running to it, the pickup is filled with branches..I seem to know it's my friends that's missing
cont
>>
>>18007743
>finally get to truck and turn around
>can see my friend on floor of clearing so start walking to him
>a big white rhinocerous is in front o f him, so it's rhino, him on floor not moving then me at a distance
>start walking towards it
>rhino immediately notices me and starts coming at me
>fall on my ass afraid since it's not stopping
>person on floor gets up and I realize it's me looking forward
>a huge person appears in front of the person that got off the floor walking towards them
>realize it's Jesus
>rhino immediately stops turns around and starts walking toward both now
>i get up and look to my left, it's like when you look in the mirror and you can see an infinite amount of you
>I realize it's alternate dimensions all doing the same moment
>Jesus stays near the person that stood up, while the one behind it Jesus runs towards me and holds me
>I look straight and realize now I'm in the position of the person that got off the ground and it's just us two
>immediately fall to the ground looking down not with my eyes closed but like I can't see anything but can see through my mind
>Jesus is crying saying that I'm so beautiful and not worthy to be touched
>yank my shirt off of me which I'm wearing a maroon sweater, put it between my hands and begin touching Jesus's feet that are bloody and blistered

>wake up

This is my first ever religious dream before. I'm a Christian and believe in this but I am not a zealot and condemn people for not beveling.
>>
File: 321321321.jpg (1MB, 1805x2174px) Image search: [Google]
321321321.jpg
1MB, 1805x2174px
I've been plagued by nightmares coupled with sleep paralysis for the past 2 months. I sometimes wake crying and feel drained for the rest of the day.

The nightmares are very vivid, they're often centered around the same two themes - someone dying/disappearing and it being my fault, or me being lost and running through big empty constructions like abandoned schools and malls.

When sleep paralysis occurs I'm always lying in my bed and a shadow appears in my room, then an intense feeling of terror invades my body and it feels like I'm being electrocuted.

How do you stop this from occurring so often? Is there some kind of exercises you can do before bed or something? I keep a dream journal, but I don't want to write down the nightmares in detail, I'd rather just forget them.
>>
I'll bump with some shit I guess.
>be me
>sleeping, dreaming a dream and what not
>Starts out where I'm in a house of some sort with 3-4 middle eastern children (I guess) all playing with assault rifles
>Remember being scared as shit because they were shooting at each other and at me
>Get shot multiple times but don't feel shit because dreaming
>At this point I realize I'm dreaming
>Go outside the house through the back door
>Start walking through this field behind the house when some dude who claimed his name was "Aster" or "Asher"
>As we're both walking through the field i can see multiple lights sprinkled about the field (forgot to mention it's dark outside)
>The dude starts talking to me but his lips never move and I never actually make out his face.
>Says some bullshit about going into a deeper dream state
>We keep walking until we come across a hole in the ground.
>I start crawling into the hole and notice that it's almost esophagus like, as If I'm being swallowed.
>Shit goes black, dream shifts, I am now a pimp in a full pimp-like getup, feather in the hat and all.
>Standing in a hallway full of mirrors with (no shit) wolverine at the end of it.
>At this point i forget that I'm dreaming
>Proceed to beat the shit out of Wolverine with my pimp cane
And that's my dream /x/
>>
>>18007763
You'll never forget them
>>
>>18007792
Please tell me you're full of shit anon.
>>
Alright, recently I had this really strange dream I'd like some input on. To give you a little bit of context: I've always been afraid of death, at least for as long as I can remember. I think I was seven, out on a trip with my parents, when my phobia started.

My parents were watching some movie about aliens (can't remember which one) and I, being a bored kid, decided to watch it with them. When all went to sleep, I had a nightmare. We were coming back home from the trip when our car got hit by a huge.. something? (looked like a tusk) and killed everyone. I woke up in intense fear and couldn't eat or function properly for a few days after that.

Back to present time.

>A few days ago, getting ready to go to bed after a long day at work
>Decide to grab my earbuds and listen to some music whilst falling asleep
>Put on Wishing Well by The Moth & The Flame on repeat and black out
>Dream starts out with me in a hospital bed
>All of my friends, lovers and relatives are there in the room with me
>From their reactions, I understood that in the dream I just died
>However I didn't exactly die, I'm still sentient and conscious
>Try getting out of bed
>Succeed
>No reaction from the people in the room
>I must've been transferred into some sort of limbo, because to them I was dead
>Unplug all the medical shit from myself and decide to walk out of the building
>Nobody minds a dead guy in a robe walking around
>Get out on the street
>It's night, I'm in a city; looks like a mix between Manhattan and Beverly Hills. Very strange but beautiful
>Notice that most of the visual detail has faded, all the small things became either blurry or more or less uniform
>Everything is quite bright and contrasting; the colors are insanely gorgeous, similar to how the world looks on MDMA
>There are people, cars and life going around me but nobody seems to notice me
>I feel very calm and content for some reason. It was almost as if I was happy to be in this "limbo"

cont.
>>
>>18007850

>Decide to take a walk and take in the beautiful imaginary night city
>Unaware that I'm dreaming, however in full control of my thoughts and actions in the dream
>As I'm walking, I see a guy standing next to a street lamp having a smoke
>For some reason I get this feeling that I'll be able to interact with him
>Walk over to him and ask to bum a cigarette
>His eyes open in a very wide fashion
>"Wait.. are you... dead, too?"
>"I think so. At least that's what everyone thinks right now."
>"Oh thank God! I thought I was alone here!"
>"How long have you been...?"
>"Four hours. You?"
>I struggled to answer the question
>How long have I been "dead" now?
>"An hour, I think."
>He gives me a cig and we talk for a while
>I don't quite get his name, but whatever
>For a while we stand there and think what we should do next
>Decide to just walk the streets
>A few minutes pass as we're out of the city and in some kind of a small forest
>We walk out of the forest and to our eyes opens up a magnificent view of tall, snowy mountains
>The mountains felt primordial and supportive in a way
>We have another smoke and take out time to admire what we're seeing
>Suddenly we hear rustling coming from the woods
>A girl, around 22, nearly flies out from behind the leaves
>She seems very excited, but also concerned
>"OH MY GOD"
>What
>"Thank God I've found you!"
>Again, what?
>"You both are dead, right?"
>We confirm and ask her how she found us
>Tells us something was telling her to follow the same path we took
>Nothing weird about that, still feeling very calm and content
>For some reason I feel relieved she found us, like some previously unnoticed missing piece was brought back to it's place

I feel like I should accent the "brought back" part. By that time in the dream it felt as if I knew these people my whole life, like they were friends I've never met.

>We ask her for how long she's been dead. Two days.

cont.
>>
>>18007882

>The sun is beginning to rise
>As we're finishing up our cigarettes in complete silence save the sounds of nature and a city somewhere far, a sort of path forms from the clouds in the sky
>It literally looks like a straight road leading somewhere far
>Without any discussion we all understand that we have to follow it
>"Let's go?"
>"Yeah."

From this point on the dream gets strangely religious, in a way. Note: the bigger part of my family is agnostic, just like me.

>I don't remember how we got there, but we appear in Vatican during day time
>There's a lot of people, we even catch a glimpse of the pope
>Nobody can see us, like before
>We head towards one of the churches and walk in
>In the middle of all the action, I see a girl dressed in almost renaissance-fashioned peasant clothes
>She's calmly reading the Bible or some other holy book
>I get a feeling that I have to talk to her
>As I'm walking up she hears me, pulls away from the book and looks at me
>"Hello. Are you dead, too?"
>"Yes! I... I think so. How long have you been dead?"
>She lets out a tired sigh
>"Four hundred years".
>I find myself very surprised by that answer
>"And.. what are you doing here?"
>"I'm looking for an answer."
>"An answer to what?"
>"How to get out of here."
>My guess was correct, this was, indeed, a limbo
>"Have you found anything?"
>"No. I've read every scripture I could find, and... Nothing!"
>"Not even a clue?"
>"No."
>Strangely enough, this didn't affect my state of being content with everything
>Decide that if she's been searching for the past 400 years and didn't find anything she wont any time soon
>Ask her if she wants to get out of there with us
>She hesitates, but agrees
>I introduce her to my "friends"
>We walk out and start telling her about our world
>She tells us about her
>Both parties are equally amazed at how different everything is
>She mostly can't comprehend the idea of the Internet, television and all of our tech jazz
>Cute little creature.

cont.
>>
>>18007896

>We walked for a very long time happily discussing random things
>Eventually it gets dark, the previously felt beauty of the world is restored
>A slight feeling of euphoria begins to build inside me
>M'lady
>Just fucking kidding
>As I was saying
>A slight feeling of euphoria begins to build inside me
>My chest gets really warm and fuzzy
>I find out that everyone else is feeling the same
>Eventually after hours of walking we start passing a cemetery
>We decide to check it out
>All the tombstones and memorials emit a very bright, blinding neon-aqua glow
>Beautiful color but the more we look at it the more our heads start to hurt and eyes fail to see
>The pain soon turns into a full-blown migraine for everyone and we rush out
>We lay in the grass and rest for a while
>The feeling of being content comes back pretty soon
>Everything starts feeling surreal and gorgeous again

And that's when I woke up. I woke up in the same psychological state as I was in the dream: completely content with everything. It was a very cozy morning, too. I made myself some tea and thought about the dream. I still am. My fear of death is gone. On the contrary, I welcome it now. In a sense. Not like I want to die, I'm just really okay with it. I want to see what hides there.

The feeling of being content about death comes back every time I listen to the song, too.
What was this? Could anyone help me understand my brain better?

Why did I have this dream in the first place? And what did the ending mean? Why was I in a limbo?
Any insight would be much appreciated.
>>
>>18001347
I've experienced several dreams in which I meet a woman about my age (somebody I don't actually know at all) and throughout the course of the dream fall in love. We spend nights just talking and days hanging out doing things we like to do; it's never anything sexual. When I wake up from these dreams it hits me like a truck when I realize it had all been a dream, but for most of the day when I wake up I literally feel like I just broke up with somebody very special who I was a part of something with.
Not really a scary matter but just unfathomable how the mind can fool itself like that. I don't know their names and I can barely remember how they look, but the thought of never seeing them again still makes my stomach sink in the initial moments after waking up. Anyone else wake up feeling altered by a dream like that? It's as if I created new real memories in my sleep.
>>
>>18007777
>>Proceed to beat the shit out of Wolverine with my pimp cane

Are you twelve?
>>
>>18007941 That is so adorable!!! :) Kinda sad but sweet at the same time :)
>>
So I NEVER come here, but I just had a dream that I need to talk to someone about. I'm not a religious person, but maybe some of you can make more sense of this.
So the dream started and I was driving on a rainy night. Things seemed pretty normal, until a giant truck ran a redlight and crashed into the driver-side door. I'm guessing I died, the the lights from the truck's headlights became blinding and never really stopped. This lasted for some time, but when I could finally see again it was daytime.
I was standing in the exact same place the crash happened, but there was no signs of the crash. Cars were whizzing by me, not seeming to care that I was standing in the middle of the road. I ran into a gas station and looked in the mirror. I was wearing all grey, grey shoes, grey sweatpants, and a grey sweatshirt with a hood. Inside the hood was completely black, I pulled the hood back and my face was completely gone, just skin. I was freaked out, but I couldn't really bring myself to care too much.
At this point I started fading in and out of consciousness. Sometimes I was walking along the sidewalk, others I was on a train or bus, but every time no one noticed me. Some people gave me a glance, but didn't acknowledge I was there. Even so, everyone treated me like I was taking up space, no one tried sitting where I was sitting and they moved out of the way on the sidewalk. Anyway, I finally made it out to the ocean, which was where I was heading apparently.
I saw a very tall man standing on the rocks beside the crashing waves. He was wearing exactly what I was, except his were all white. I asked him what I was supposed to do, but he just pointed towards the ocean. I figured he meant I should swim, so I made my way along the beach.
>cont
>>
As I touched the water, my clothes began melting away, leaving me completely naked. I didn't pay much mind to it and began swimming. As I made my way out, my body began to get incredibly heavy, dragging me down into the black ocean. I tried to surface, but it was as if the sea was forcing me down into the depths. My lungs filled with water, but somehow I didn't drown. I felt as if I would die any moment, but my body somehow continued to swim deeper and deeper.
I finally came across a drowned city. Everything was made of worn concrete, grey and fading, almost blending in with the darkness of the ocean floor. There wasn't a single light, but I could still see pretty well. More importantly, I could see the people wandering around. They were walking as if they weren't under water, and they're bodies were completely featureless. No clothes, no face, no genitals, just... nothing. Again, they paid me no mind, they just kept walking from place to place, sometimes walking a couple feet just to turn around and walk back. Eventually my immunity to suffocation seemed to wear off and my vision started to fade. Everything went to black and my lungs stopped aching.
>cont
>>
I awoke in a room that was completely white. I could hear laughter and talking all around me, and as my eyes began to adjust, I saw I was in a room filled with people. Everyone was cheery and happy, talking to each other and laughing as well. They were all dressed, which I noticed immediately. I covered my privates but as soon as the thought entered my mind a pair of shoes, jeans, and a black t-shirt appeared on my body.
I asked around what the fuck was going on, and everyone seemed to agree that we were waiting for the train. I could hear them all talking, they seemed to be telling stories of their lives, some funny, some incredible, some naughty. Everyone seemed to be fully aware that they were dead, some even pausing to talk about their families. I could hear the train approaching, but there was no entrance or exit, no tracks either. I just appeared, and everyone hurried inside. I followed suit, the train was giant on the inside; the seats were plush and comfortable and various refreshments were scattered on tables lining the hallway. I took my seat across from a 30 something year old in an army jacket and cargo pants.
Out of habit, I reached into my pocket for my phone and amazingly it was there. All my music was there, my youtube page was still open, (even my NSFW links were still open...). I asked the guy across from me how this was possible, he just threw up his hands and said "Beats me! Just enjoy it." The train seemed to stop and start at random, each time passengers got off to leave at seemingly random points. The windows were blindingly white, so I had no clue where we were headed. Eventually I felt the urge to leave. The guy I was sitting with bid farewell and I made my way to the exit. The door opened and... I fucking woke up.
I really have no idea what the fuck happened to inspire this dream. I really hope you guys have some clue as to what I just experienced.
>>
>>18007795
Not him, but I can confirm he's right.
>>
>>18001347
One time, if only for a literal second, a red, /thing/ showed itself to me. All I could see we're faces, an unknowable number. It was terrifying. I got up from my bed inhaling, like for some reason I needed as much air as possible.

Dreams can have great meaning. The meaning for that, for me, was what it's like to make everyone mad. Everyone on earth. All at once.
>>
File: kill me.png (96KB, 252x310px) Image search: [Google]
kill me.png
96KB, 252x310px
>>18008756
Time to stop sleeping I guess.
>>
>>18004623
Have you not been feeling like yourself lately?
>>
I was drifting down a candle lit sewer in a gondola when i came to a large opening.
On the left was a wooden door. On the right was a steel door similar to a vault. Between the doors was a large set of stone stairs leading to a normal wooden door.
I get off of the gondola and approach the stairs. Before I can get close, my mind zooms in extremely close to a woman covered in maggots and worms writhing through her skin. She is wearing a beautiful and colorful robe. She looks at me and descends the stairs slowly and gracefully.
She asks me if I have the fingers, and if the blood is on the pedestal, to which I reply
"No."
She vanishes.
The wooden door on the left opens abruptly.
A nude, bald, and morbidly obese man comes out and walks to the steel door.
He turns to me and says
"I'm a turkey." matter of factly.
The steel door opens to what I imagine is a furnace and he goes in.
I enter as well.

I am not good at interpreting dreams.
I'm not even sure if this needs to be interpreted at all, but it is strange nonetheless.
>>
>>18008729
>>18008733
>>18008737
Jesus fuck... Someone who knows more needs to analyze this shit.
>>
I haven't dreamed in days except last night was something to mundane to remember.
>>
bump?
>>
>>18001373
Well the first part is pretty clear, you miss her. Idk about emotionally but her lack of presence bothers you. I don't think the dialogue can be properly interpreted, and it's meaning is entirely up to you. But the second part on the road is very strange. Like isolation mixed in with some optimism. Though the fact that she's running after you could mean a part of her is still haunting you, figuratively I mean though I guess it could be literal if you believe in that
>>
My friend told me he had a dream that he was in his high school shooting people with his fingers like they were guns. There was no blood, people were just falling down dead. A few nights later I had the same dream, it was like I was watching a recording of my friend's dream. I think in my dream I may have even been my friend. The only difference was, I believe I was using a gun instead of my fingers and there was a lot of blood when I shot someone. It was not my high school and I didn't recognize anyone I went to school with in the dream.

What does it mean if you have another person's dream?
>>
been having this dream relatively frequently:

>be sitting with friends chilling out
>start to feel my vision slipping
>face begins to droop
>almost like a stroke?
>shout for help but everyone ignores me
>fade into darkness
>wake up(in dream) in another place unable to move alone
>starts happening again
>wake up for GOOD

happens every couple of weeks, any idea what this is? i know it's kinda vague but it's really been worrying me
>>
I keep constantly having dreams where I'm driving a car and when I come to a turn I just careen off the edge. Sometimes I'm driving , sometimes I'm not, even been times I've driven from the back seat. But it's a constantly recurring dream.
>>
> "wake up," In a forest with tall ass cedar trees but tons fo snow everywhere, middle of the day
>one of those girls that doesn't fit any click but just kinda is friends with other people
>tells me took in the hole
>Pursuer is never hurt or stopped
>at one point a few people immediately next to me start to look at me like I'm singing too loud so I tone it down and they look away again
>he explains how big of a mistake it is and apologies again
>have the impression he is godlike, but not a God exactly
>I walk away, confused.
>Then it happened.
>Suddenly I'm on the balcony of said mansion
>Then turn into dragon
>Oh, Jenkins why do you have an ax in your head
>one comes over with a hammer and smashes out the window and tells me he's going to fucking kill me
>deleted the videos and moved out
>I'm looking for him as well but by myself, come to a like wooded area with no trees but tons of branches everywhere like it's a maze and the branches are stacked like the walls
>I realize it's alternate dimensions all doing the same moment
>I start crawling into the hole and notice that it's almost esophagus like, as If I'm being swallowed.
>Get out on the street
>He gives me a cig and we talk for a while
>"Yes! I... I think so. How long have you been dead?"
>Everything starts feeling surreal and gorgeous again
>wake up for GOOD
>>
>very odd feeling just last night
I finally put my phone down to go to sleep. I close my eyes and put one hand over my eyes and other hand at my side.almost instantly or what felt like right after i did this i couldnt move and i felt like i was floating and i was being moved through my house and i couldnt move i was partly awake but with my eyes closed and thought i might have sleep paralysis so i knew i shouldnt freak out but while this was happening this noise that sounded like the noise you here when you put your ear in a shell, was all around me and sounded like it was coming in from diffrent directions and the noice was pulsing from each location at a diffrent time sometimes but sometimes multiple noises were happening and i couldnt feel anything and i felt as if i was floating this all lasted about 30 seconds then i woke up to a oddly quite room of mine.very serious about this so what happened too me?>>18008872
>>18008737
>>18007906
>>18001347
>>
>Be in between sleep and consciousness
>Fully aware, not dreaming, but also not controlling the imagery that comes to me
>Feel a vague sense of control, however, of the general area I want to go with my mind
>Find myself approaching some cliff stone pueblo house with triangular windows
>Unnaturally bright light coming from inside
>Enter, see some poncho-clad, old native american men huddled around a fire
>To me they say something like "K_tchua"
>omg is that my special native american name

Looked it up, Ketchua is just a language. The image of the wise-men huddled around a fire was directly derived from a painting I had seen once. Still, the whole thing intrigued me as it came out of nowhere and has stuck in my mind. Guess I'll start learning Ketchua, at worst it'll be cool to say "Yeah, I started learning Ketchua after it came to me in a dream. Guess you could say I'm pretty spiritual. *flips hair*"
>>
So I just posted this comment to another thread a few minutes ago, but I feel like this thread is more appropriate for what I'm asking for.
So
Not 100% sure if this thread is willing to help me out or explain what's happening. But my gf and I live in Orlando FL. We have separate houses, both fairly new (built within the decade). When we sleep at my house, there is no insistences of weird things happening. But a few days ago, she woke me up around 4:30 am screaming bloody murder in her sleep. Which of course scared me half to death and caused me to scream at her to wake up. She told me she was convinced that there was a black figure in her closet (at the foot of her bed) that was trying to get into her, and I was encouraging it, leading it to her stomach where she had an intense pain even for a few seconds after she woke up. Then just tonight, she was almost asleep until she woke up, very scared but not screaming, talking about seeing a "black face" does anyone have any insight as to what could possibly be going on? This has never happened before and we've been sleeping with each other for 2 years now and this is not normal.
>>
Keep posting having dreams where I am with my mom but the woman in the dreams isnt my mom in waking life. Each dream is different but it's always the same woman. It's weird because last dream it was the same woman but she died her hair some. At one point in a dream I realized 'this isn't my mom'. I can't quite lucid dream but I can recognize when I am dreaming so I never get frazzled by dreams. Except the ones with my fake mom. Some weird shit always happens and I wake up feeling fucked off. Like bad vibes in the pit of my stomach
>>
>>18010466
Sorry I typed this like a 5 year old.
>>
I've had a series of dreams that have had the same strong narrative since I was 13-15 (I'm 28 now).

The dreams always start with a blonde girl/woman holding my hand and parading me around a place. These places are always Earth and they're always blasted landscapes. Some are of us wandering ruined cities where the growth has reclaimed some ground. Others are of a gigantic volcano blowing up and we are running from it; then I can feel the ash burning my back as the they settle on the ground around me.

Almost every imaginable scenario has occurred. From genetically modified dogs hunting packs of humans down to a commune of people trying to survive an apocalyptic scenario.

I remember two dreams that were distinctly different and most recent. In this dream I was in a canyon and I was at the mouth of a cave. People around me where either bemoaning or celebrating the birth of a new god that was supposed to emerge from the cave. Next thing I know I'm in a glass cube house ontop of the canyon on its edge and that blonde haired woman is laying on a bed with her back arched. And she beckons me to breed her. So I do. After which, a huge thunderous trumpet sounds at the cave below us and shakes everything until I arrive at the top of a large set of stairs. On either side there is darkness, an abyss. And this blonde woman is in the middle of two corinthian type pillars with a vail in the middle. She ushers me behind her as she pulls this sword and fights these things trying to get to the gate. I wake up after what seems like an eternity of this.

I mentioned the symbols to a freind IRL and she mentioned that they were summerian or something, and connected to Ishtar.

The very same night, I have a dream where again society has broken down and I'm taken to a re-education camp. On the screens there are the "old world's" spiritual leaders giving sermons, while a lecturer mentions the lies of religion and how we have to let that pass for humanity to flourish again. (cont)
>>
>>18010524

I notice that the same blond woman is next to me and I ask her really quickly before we get seperated: "Hey what is your name?" She smiles and only says the word, "Ishtar". Then I wake up.

These thematic dreams have been with me for over a decade, I have no connections or interests in Sumer. And am generally an /x/ pleb. If any insight can be gleaned that would be appreciate it. Even if it's just some fantastical bullshit my mind has made up.
>>
i had a dream last night where i was at Safeway and met Jerry Seinfeld and The Rock
>>
Can someone explain what this means or how this happened...it's weird af

>My aunt died (about 3-4yrs ago)
>Autopsy couldn't figure why she died
>No one knew how she died
>Perfectly fine the day before and we just found her dead
>a day or two (don't remember) later I have a dream about it
>dream tells me how she died
>todds syndrome (NEVER heard of it)
>wtf.jpeg
>google it
>legit and can kill
>creepyshit.png
>>
>>18010524
May the living God grant you peace. Sounds like there's the possibility that God might be trying to tell you something about the "last days".

Anon, I mean this... If you haven't read the Book of Revelation yet, the last book of the Christian Bible... please go read it now, please. <3
>>
>>18010564
Go proselytize elsewhere.
>>
File: IMG_20160809_232700.jpg (91KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160809_232700.jpg
91KB, 800x800px
This is very strange okay
Very... I may regret posting this...
>be in the Simpsons world
>professor Frink is fighting Lenny or they are enemys or something
>this somehow is something major, I choose Frinks side.
>it becomes a war
>Frink turns into a non-cartoon cute guy about my size, he noteably had a buzz cut. Black hair. He's all geared up.
>we are in a public bathroom (dark blue walls, somewhat dim florescent lights) , hiding from the enemy.
>it somehow escalates to me holding him in my arms and giving him soft, warm kisses on his neck.
>it feels so real
>plsbelikethisforever.jpg
>his gear is all off all of a sudden, and he's going down on me
>we stop, perhaps because of a bomb going off outside or something
>we walk over to the side of the restroom where there's mirrors and sinks
>I look at my hair, flick off some dandruff.
>it's not dandruff
>I lift up my bangs and there's a shitton of lice eggs in my hair
>"oh no this sucks. You gotta be kidding me. This sucks." I say super embarrassed in front of the person who I could've had something real with

After so I don't remember. I really enjoyed that dream though, especially holding him in my arms.
>>
>>18010546

Easy. You probably did hear about it somehow but you paid no attention to it. Your subconscious made a connection between your aunt's unexplained death and a lethal disease, it selected todd's syndrome because it is relatively unknown to the average layman, something that is shared with your aunt's cause of death.
>>
>>18010416
I don't know if anything is 'really' happening but I have some tips on controlling fear that may help. Imagine fear is a source of nourishment for a non-physical being and they try to coax it out of you. Don't let them. When the tingle of 'real' fear runs up or down the spine, imagine this tingle as a white light which instead of radiating out you want to keep within yourself. This is your vital energy and fear is what you feel when it is taken. When the tingle runs up your spine, imagine/ visualise the white light coming out of the back of your neck but arching over your head and coming back into your throat, or out of one trap over your head and into the other side, but back into the top of your spine anyway. From there let it radiate back down your spine and into your limbs where it may stay for a while, making you feel 'energised' lol. This can become quite a pleasant experience and totally knocks the wind out of 'fear'. Try it. It matters not whether any of this is literally happening or if its just in your head, what matters is that the fear is greatly diminished. Tell your gf.
>>
I had a very bizarre dream when I was about 5 or 6 which has stayed with me, posted it once before but the thread died before I got any feedback.
>Grey featureless environment, like the 'white room' in the Matrix but grey.
>Alone, I don't think my body was even there, just featureless grey in all directions
>Overwhelming sense of an emotion I have never felt again and still cannot accurately describe
>Almost like I'm not allowed to have any play time until I've done by homework, but my homework is to 'be' everything in the universe in turn and I just can't fathom how long that is going to take.
>Wake up and go get in parents bed, not scared but overwhelmed by something I don't understand
>Only thing I can think to say is 'I broke the computer'
>Parents asses me as fine as go back to sleep
>Deeply frustrated that they don't understand and that I can't explain
>Go back to my own bed

I'm still not sure if this was just a strange dream or the most profound/ mystical experience of my life
>>
Okay, here's a dream that terrified me quite a bit.
It happened on the 8th if that means anything (8/8/16 and all that).

I was in some room, holding an MP42 and shooting people from behind this half-wall right next to the door they were coming from. I crouched down for some reason - I don't remember if I was reloading - and when I turned back, someone stood in the doorframe, looking away from me. I started shooting but the man turned around with no damage. He looked at me with the biggest, most terrifying grin I have ever seen in my life. The first thought that came to mind was that it was the devil himself. As he started approaching me and I was blasting bullets into him, I made myself wake up.

I had an interesting and non-scary dream today. I was following the story of two detectives, one human and one robot (like that guy in the new Fallout) They were being chased and the enemies (who were "off-screen") shot several arrows through the robot. The detectives knew that they were no match for the numerically superior forces so the robot told the man to go (they had to bring something to someone), so the man told the robot "you know what to do" and gave him a double barreled shotgun with two shells inside.
>>
interpret your own dreams faggots

http://www.dreammoods.com/
>>
>>18011277
I can't take these "dream dictionaries" seriously.
>>
>>18001373
I don't think I have a good interpretation of this for you but it strangely makes me sad. Do you know this girl?
>>
All my dreams have had unsettling or disturbing elements lately.

Two nights ago
>am in my bedroom, its broad daylight
>there are rats running around my room, not too big, medium sized, but rats none the less
>immediate thought is "I should probably get a cat so this doesnt happen again"
>I look to my right and see a lead pipe on a dresser
>I take it up without second thought and begin whacking the rats
>I feel no fear, remorse, or hesitation, its more of a "well better get this done" mentality
>>
>>18011221

>ticking time bomb
>boxer briefs, yellow
>tells me to piss myself
>really need to piss for real

I think it just speaks for itself, your bladder was full and you had to pee, the timer signifying the countdown before you 'exploded', your boxers yellow because your gonna piss them
>>
I keep getting dreams about weddings or a wedding being planned. I'm not engaged or currently seeing someone.
>>
File: 4236591434_98266f8d36.jpg (125KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
4236591434_98266f8d36.jpg
125KB, 500x374px
>>18011377
>immediate thought is "I should probably get a cat so this doesnt happen again"

This is your brain giving you good advice.
>>
I had a dream where Sherlock Holmes and Watson was in the modern day. The thing was, Sherlock was like the classic detective, as if he just stepped off the novels, and everyone else didn't seem to notice how anachronistic he was. Apparently, he was researching a mysterious ghost girl.

I've also had a bunch of Doctor Who dreams.
>>
>>18008883
>>18008729
Just off the top of my head, maybe OP feels lonely and unseen. So, he imagines himself in a city, filled with lonely and non-talking people who don't interact.
>>
I keep having a reoccurring dream where I'm on a metal table in a white room with a white noise in the back round and a single fan on the ceiling

What does this dream mean I'm concerned somethings happening to me while I sleep anyone know what's happening??
>>
I've had this old man following me since I was a kid, he's kinda show up outta no where, at my football games, looking at me through my window or even in my room it's been a while since I saw him but I'm wondering what he is, he's always watched from a distance, he wears black trousers and a white shirt he has long white hair and a pale face almost no facial expressions

Who is he what is he anyone have a explanation
>>
I rarely have vivid dreams maybe like once every four months but this one was the craziest I have ever had.
>I wake up inside of some sort of flying hotel
>There are lots of Chinese figures inside of it in black suits and colored dresses
>Inside of the flying hotel were many things to do like billiards, swimming, hot tub, food dispensary
>Couple men came to me and took me into this room and locked me inside of it
>Suddenly the entire building was shaking and I heard screams outside the door and it was still locked
>I knew the flying hotel was collapsing and I also knew this was the end for me
>I held the doorknob and was ready for the impact and death
>As the impact happened I woke up into another place kind of like a four-way intersection
>The only difference was the color scheme of the dream though. Everything was grey and gloomy
>I saw this small figure most likely a girl riding a bike and she decided to cross the road for some reason as a car was coming.
>The road was kind of far so the only way to save her I thought was to throw her own bike on the road to make the car swerve away.

After I threw the bike I woke up from my dream... anyone know what this is about?
>>
I'm pretty sure I met some kind of dream guide yesterday.
>At the grocery store.
>See an old man who's strikingly similar to my grandfather on my dad's side, from both the way he looked and walked, unfuckingcanny
>for the record my grandpa is alive, but his wife, my grandma has been dead for 8 years
>kind of stare for a second because how similar he looked

>have a dream that night
>I'm at a barbeque/outing with my grandma (and a bunch of other old people. Weird but unrelated) who's alive in my dream but my grandpa is dead. The old man appears in my dream to the cookout and my grandma remarks how similar he looks.
>Break down and start bawling like a baby though I don't typically cry and then wake up (i cried when I saw my grandma dying and on her deathbed. When she actually died it felt like close).

The old guy didn't say anything in real life or in my dream. I typically don't have dreams that stem from events of the day so I find it bizarre
>>
lets see I took a bunch of kids to buy legos. Almost bought a fuzzy car shaped alarm clock. The woman who ran the place was trying to talk to me, but I was in a hurry.
>>
>>18001347
Nightmares from a few years ago that I remember all to well.

>First involved a man standing in a basement parking garage, he was looking at an elevator shaft that had a clock above it, and tiles on the wall. He was middle aged, had glasses, and medium honey brown skin. Then the dream shifted to this little girl somewhere in the building holding a teddy bear. When the fire came through it was massive. I was walking beside her and then in the dream I could see her and the teddy bear being consumed by the fire. The anguish was awful. I literally felt my own skin burning when I woke up.

>Second was many cars on some big bridge. Seeing the cables snap, the pavement crumbling, and the bridge with all of those people, cars, trucks, fall into this grayish colored water. I think a little less than half of the bridge was left/still standing but I am not sure as that seems blurry now.

>Last was a tornado sweeping through a hospital. That was about a year ago.

No idea what they mean but all scared me.
>>
My boyfriend told me of a dream he had of me, we were together and then I suddenly disappeared.
Can some please provide insight to this? I'm banging my head on this one.
>>
Newfag to /x/ here
I am trying to lucid dream for my first time. Is there anyone who can give me honest insight on how to do this? Address my question as simple as possible. No trolls please I'm genuinely trying to experience this phenomenon
>>
>>18012364
>>>18003377
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/lucid-dreaming-techniques.html
>>
File: aint fucking around.jpg (117KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
aint fucking around.jpg
117KB, 500x375px
SO X, I had a dream. A bad one. It was so vivid. I felt the wind, smelt the air, as if it were real. The dream was a meteor hitting the pacific ocean. The most vivid part was me standing atop a baseball stadium with others. Then a wall of water as high as the clouds smashed into the mountain range outside of my current city.. The splash as it hit the mountains was massive. Easily 1000s of feet high. When the meteor first hit you could see a huge black cone type of cloud if you looked west. The sky was really dim if you looked that way. Many were killed by the shock wave. Like as in eye balls exploding, people just dropping dead and people bleeding from their head. People were all running to the stadium and crowding on the top rows. People were screaming and crying. As the wave hit I woke up. Not gonna type a wall of text. But yeah..I usually dont remember my dreams for shit /X/ So I figured I would post this shit here. Anyone else dream of the same shit recently? I had this dream last week and its still vivid as day.
>>
Anonymous 08/10/16(Wed)18:26:20 No.18012836â–¶
File: !dreams - Copy2.png (274 KB, 822x855)
274 KB
Dream thread here: >>18001347 →

And /x/ or /x], but never /X/

You're real new here.
>>
I just had a really weird dream involving Adrian Edmondson (the guy who played Vyvyan in The Young Ones) woke up because I thought I heard a very loud bang, nervous as fuck.
Current time 03:15am GMT, if he's dead or some shit I called it.
>>
File: aint fucking aroundd.jpg (88KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
aint fucking aroundd.jpg
88KB, 500x375px
>>18012954
ALso, OP of this post here. I wasnt aware of a generals for dreams lol. Copied it from my old post here. >>18012682
Anyone???
>>
File: fuck man.jpg (14KB, 236x176px) Image search: [Google]
fuck man.jpg
14KB, 236x176px
>>18012954
>>18012068
>>18011994
>>18010524
>>18008733
>>18008729
>>18005508
>>18004572
>>18001478

..... hory shit.

Notice the similarities of these posts and compare them to the post on top.... We are all gonna die in a huge tsunami. RIP. GL all.
>>
>>18013003
OH WHAT THE HELL.

I swear to fucking god, last night, I had a dream of an apocalypse and it was a huge tsunami that killed us all.

I have never had such a dream.

seriously, what the fuck?
>>
>>18013003
To anyone who look- I really feel like something is going on. I am not a dooms-dayer as no man knows the day or hour, but something is happening. I had a dream earlier where I just saw 8/14/16 surrounded by grey. That is it the numbers 8/14/16 and the color grey. I do not want to claim something is going to happen that day, but just alerting you to what I saw in the dream. So, I googled it and what I found is below if anyone wants to read it. Form your own opinions.

>http://www.dailycrow.com/georgia-guidestones-cube-august-14-2016-tisha-bav/

>http://www.dcclothesline.com/2015/01/26/connecting-dots-christian-beheadings-fema-camps-fm-39-40-guillotines/

>http://www.christianitytoday.com/gleanings/2016/june/no-evangelizing-outside-of-church-russia-proposes.html

Look at the last gospel to be read on 8/14/16 by catholic's bishops conference in US.

>http://www.usccb.org/bible/readings/081416.cfm
>>
>>18013003
>nly the entire building was shaking and I heard screams o

Dude holy shit these dream similarities are uncanny as hell all mention some grey scene and this girl. Not really into paranormal stuff but damn reading these gave me goosebumps
>>
>>18013180
I always equated tsunami dreams to Atlantis. The myth of Atlantis is that humanity advanced in many ways, but was out of balance with nature. So nature wiped the slate clean. Water is representative of unconscious, death, cleansing, rebirth, etc.

Rising from the water is development of the personal ego. When you start developing the powers of your soul, you can become impervious to the elements in your dreams. Master all the elements. They are a part of you as well. Become a form that can breath water, fly in the air, move through the earth, and survive the fire of a star.
>>
I had a dream where im utterly beating the shit out of someone, then im slowly breaking their nose, but i felt it too, and that pain sensation was real as, like i know that pain.

I think i know the person im beating, its one of two people that have caused grief in my life, but the in dream person was nothing like that.

Perhaps im trying to resolve something, since theyve not properly been dealt justice, but in doing so i would also be hurting myself or something?
>>
File: spoopy.gif (320KB, 500x409px) Image search: [Google]
spoopy.gif
320KB, 500x409px
Not looking for advice or interpretation specifically, I just I'd share a related event that involved me when I was a spiritualist, back in the early 2000s.

I had a gf at the time who was a member of the local spiritualist church, and she was a house mate with another self-declared "witch" who was not a member as such but had very similar beliefs.

Anyway I didn't get on very well with the "witch" because she was quite arrogant and rude at times toward me in particular, it was just her personality type (gregarious, but narcissistic).

1/?
>>
>>18013675
Anyway something she said or did really pissed me off one day and so while I was driving to another city, in a moment of pure rage I wished that she would be attacked by an evil spirit. Not something I'm proud of, but I'm agnostic now, so whatever. At the time I pretty much forgot about it after I got that feeling out of my system.

A few days later my gf told me that in the middle of the night both she and her housemate woke up and sensed a small and extremely negative presence in their room. My gf said she sensed it only squatting in the corner observing her, which for her was terrifying, and she made the Lord's Prayer as a form of protection.
But her housemate reported that she woke up paralysed, and that the figure was attacking her physically and sexually. She was making some prayers but it took a while before the figure left her and her paralysis ended.

2/?
>>
>>18013685
My gf and her housemate told each other what happened the following morning, and my gf later told me. Neither of them knew that I had wished something like what had happened against the housemate only a day or so earlier.

I came clean and said that I may have had something to do with it (though I have mixed feelings about the whole incident now). So on my next visit we did a ritual cleansing prayer.

Anyway, because it involved a night terror with paralysis I thought the thread might find it interesting.

3/3
>>
Hey guys I need help with this one.

I don't remember what happened in the first part of the dream but the rest goes as follows.

In the dream I was lying on my bed at my house in the room I used to sleep in as kid. I was whining that I miss my ex and I wish she'd at least read the messages I've sent her instead of blocking me(she blocked me IRL btw). Then I heard the doorbell so I went downstairs to look. Behind the window I could see a blonde kid. It seemed weird to be visited by a young kid in the middle of the night so I slightly opened the door to look for who it was. It was doll with a rubber head and was a little deformed. It said "Hi I'm a little boy, help me." Then I quickly looked up and I saw 5 pickup trucks parked in the street facing the front door, as if a bunch of criminals were about to raid the house. So I quickly tried to shut the door and lock it but the lock broke in my hand. I was trying to keep it shut but it would keep knocking me back. The doll was saying something but I couldn't make what it was exactly.

So I woke up. I was staring at the wall and my vision was all fuzzy. Eventually the fuzz itself started morphing into shapes and at the end I could clearly see the shadows of foliage on a scarlet wall and I could distinguish certain plants among them. Then the hallucination faded out to reality as my eyes were already opened.
>>
>>18001347
So earlier today I fell asleep and took a nap, I had the weirdest fucking dream ever.

I was with my dad and grandma and we picked up a hitchhiker, and we drove past a gun store and decided to stop, which we often do. Anyways after leaving we realize the hitchhiker stole a rifle and so we turn around to bring him back so we don't get blamed for it or set as an accomplice. Once back at the store the cops are already there, and the man begans loading the rifle and shoots at everyone, oddly enough, except for my family and I. The last part of the dream was me helping the cop track him down. In the last part of the dream for some reason, he was a walking dick. Literally was a dick walking on its two nuts.

The fuck does this dream mean?
>>
>>18001347
I've had a multitude of horrific and awesome dreams over my lifetime.

>got sent to North Korea as the U.S. presidents daughter for some political agreement, get trapped in what turned out to be a gas chamber and was later was choked to death by Kim himself.
>was playing golf on a university campus when nuclear alarms go off and warheads explode over me, causing my flesh to simmer and melt off my body. It was extremely painful and I attempted to escape, but died attempting to do so.
>two burglars come into my house. I attempt to fight them off but they pin me to the ground and one puts a blade slowly in my chest, stabbing me in the heart. The pain was too real.
>In a beach house when explosions from the shore shoot water into the air, with them getting closer and closer until they create a chasm I fall into, where I'm still alive but lava is melting me. I look up and water surges down, snapping my neck I think.
>outside, look up and see Earth barreling towards Jupitor. Everything becomes fire and the entire sky becomes a blaze of dust and death. Shit happened way to fast.
>Been stabbed in the left hand multiple times. Been grazed by bullets, shot in the head by them, and one time was gunned down in a drive-by with an uzi, loosing consciousness and accepting my death, something I've gotten very used to as I seem to die a lot in my dreams
>have what I can only describe as a seizure in my dream. My body starts jactating and gets violently shaky. Look at my chest and a tendon/large blood vessel causes my body to lurch back and forth, then it get's super throby and I experience what felt like a heart attack. I lurched up in my bed and my heart was running at 100 mph.
>baby sitter is watching me in a hotel room when a sandwhich that looks like the nasty patty from spongebob appears in a jar with a skull and crossbones on it. I warn her not to eat it but the dumb bitch does anyway. She turns into a kronanburg and explodes. I drown in her entrails.

There's mor
>>
>running on the path to my school bus ( I guess this was when I was back in grade school)
>I probably wouldn't make it in time so out of nowhere I get on a flying broom and fly around
>A cop sees me and I get too close to him
>he pulls out his gun and shoots me in the forehead and chest and I fall off the broom
>I fall to my knees and he shoots me again in the chest
>the cop grabs the broom and says "is this a gun" and I can't say any words because I'm bleeding from my mouth I tried saying "no stop please"
>I collapse to the ground and other officers arrive
>I get strapped into this bag thing (I'm still conscious) rather than the cops calling the ambulance
>this cop lady covers my mouth as they cheer "wow he is bleeding a lot from his forehead lol"
>another cop at the same time the lady cop is taping me into a bag tries to get my details and I'm like what the fuck in my mind can't you see I'm dying???
>I tried getting my mouth out of the bag to say "it's too tight"
>the cop who shot me says "aww it's too tight? something something where you're going
>fade
>wake up

it was scary as fuck
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 200x179px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 200x179px
This one was a long time ago but i still remember it.

>in some old western style town with lots of people
>hear a high pitched sound
>A light shines from the heavens
>Jesus Christ descends
>everybody gathers around in awe
>he says something about taking us to heaven if we follow him
>Remember Matthew 24:24 and 24:26
>ask him how we know he is really Jesus
>hear a voice say "He is not!"
>everyone turns around
>Another jesus is behind us
>He says something about how If we follow him, he will lead us away from the anti-christ and to salvation
>>
>>18001373
Anastasia? from the Ringing Cedars of Russia, a beautiful blonde haired girl/woman who lives in the cedar forests, because cedar trees hold power or something.

May be worth checking out. Maybe she is waiting for you.
>>
File: Sigmund_Freud_LIFE.jpg (876KB, 1066x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Sigmund_Freud_LIFE.jpg
876KB, 1066x1500px
>>18013879
>>
>>18009915
Sleep paralysis, or you're waking up but not realising you're awake

That or sleep apnoea, I've had a stroke dream or two, one of those times I woke up taking a bit breath. Ask your doctor next time you see them
>>
>>18011519
>Toxoplasmosis gondii sufferer
theres a cure for that now apparently

>>18011377
You too, the parasite makes you want to get a cat
>>
>>18001373
that means you gonna die soon. I'm sorry.
>>
File: 1467135736904.jpg (22KB, 333x442px) Image search: [Google]
1467135736904.jpg
22KB, 333x442px
weird one help me through this

>i own a house with my parents suddenly (moved out irl)
>i turn the back yard to a nudist colony while they are away
>it quickly turns to just an ongoing orgy
>i hide inside to avoid it
>my best friend comes in
>he takes off shirt to reveal he is ripped
>i lick his abs
>he nervously kisses me, in a weird way, as if to play it off like an accident
>i go back outside and instead of nudists, there is an old timey family sorting through snakes in the river
>they hope its not red snakes, cuz those would kill them
>a sudden large amount of red snakes come over and bite half of them
>they are taken to a room where they will die
>a snake bites my dog as well
>this gives me dog a creepy red smile (Think joker)
>i keep trying to hide from my dog cuz i think it will bite me
>but it just gets on my shoulder and sits there like a koala
>im afraid of it so i knock it off and lock it out
>then i cry

what the fuck /x/?
>>
>>18014900
Dog detected.
>>
Had a dream a while back about my left hand being cut off and a right hand being replaced on my left arm (bear in mind I'm left handed). The new hand works perfectly fine but as you can imagine it's at an awkward angle. Near the end of the dream the new hand begins to rot away and eventually falls off. Anyone got any ideas?
>>
>>18012954
For the last time, it isn't /x] either, you dumbfuck.
>>
My boyfriend told me of a dream he had of me, we were together and then I suddenly disappeared.
Can some please provide insight to this? I'm banging my head on this one.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1470300797925.jpg (8KB, 351x481px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1470300797925.jpg
8KB, 351x481px
Had a dream about living in the wilderness with random girl. We arrived at the location a small log cabin and there was bears everywhere. They weren't overly hostile but wtf does this mean?
>>
>>18015958
I'd say the symbolism is pretty obvious, anon.
>>
For quite sometime, there are nights where I hear voices, right before I'm falling asleep. It's bothersome and it keeps me up. These voices sound like family members, or friends. The speak English and I can hear them clearly. Other times, I'll hear whooshing or a static type sound, kind of like a pulsing. This usually happens when I'm asleep. The thing is, I don't know if this sleep paralysis. I know I'm asleep and I can't wake up, and once I do I simply go back to sleep as if I can't help myself from staying awake. The only thing that can drown out the sound is small fan I keep near me. Even just now when I was trying to nap, I heard a voice saying "what?" Multiple times. What the fuck is this?
>>
>>18015155
Your brain is screaming at you, like all us lefties, because it feels like something is wrong in the world since most of the things we "do" in this modern world are meant to be done right handed (designed that way). It why theres so much mental illness associated with being left handed.

Swap your doors around, get left handed stuff, use your right hand more.
>>
>>18016032
I get that when I've had too much to smoke after not smoking a while, I just call it weed-induced psychosis and wait till I sober up
>>
>>18016032
This happens to me sometimes after I've been visiting family, but only because I'm not used to being around that many people jabbering away anymore. When does it happen for you? And since you specified English, is that not your native language?
>>
>>18016487
Yeah, English is my native language and the only one I know (besides very little Spanish). It happens most nights, it's very stressful.
>>
I've been having these dreams where I'm in a very caring, tender relationship with an unrecognizable blonde woman. I wouldn't say they're recurring, because no dream is the same. She tells me she cares about me and that she loves me. My relationship with my current girlfriend isn't going too well, and honestly these dreams could just be a manifestation of what's lacking in my life but I'd like a second opinion.
>>
>>18001347

I had a strange dream. It was really short. It was in the evening. In the dream, I received some sort of vision of an extremely elaborate symbol. It had lots of sacred geometry stuff going on. The closest I can describe is that it was sort of like a kabbalistic tree of life but with pentagams or unicursal hexigrams perhaps in place of the circles, but that was just the very beginning of the complexity, and it was all in black. Then I found myself in a great library, drawn toward one book in particular that was on a shelf just above shoulder level. I reached for it, and I could sense the cover was black leather with the symbol on it, and then I heard the voice of my daemon shout at me to knock it off, stop napping and go to bed for real and I woke up
>>
how do you visit other peoples dreams again or other people while they are dreaming? there was somebody posting about this few threads ago
>>
>>18016653
Try a sleeping aid.
>>
I dreamt about a girl tonight. Apparently she was my daughter. I thought her beautiful and was proud of her in my dream.
Now, thing is, I'm a 22 yo boy, and don't plan making a family anytime soon. I'm also abstinating since I'm christian and don't really know whether I want to marry any girls I know.
There were no other events in the dream, and the dream was coupled with another where I was Alan Harper and I rampaged on the highway until the police arrested me. The kid from AI (2001) was my accomplice but didn't get arrested.
What does this mean?
>>
My first time on /x/. Don't know if this is related but I dream very rarely. When I do it's either random shit or a really vivid scene of the future. It's almost never anything important but it's really weird and makes me feel as if my life is pre destined somehow. Like no matter what actions I take I won;t be able to change the future..,
>>
When I was younger, I would have dreams that were just a bunch of seemingly random pictures of textures, patterns, and things which I had never seen before. It would cause me to have deja vu when I eventually ended up seeing them later on in my life.
Examples of this:
>Having a dream of being in a classroom I have never been in before while in 3rd grade.
>It ended up being the classroom that I took history in as a freshman in high school.
>Have a strange dream of a stone pattern on a wall while I was in the fifth grade.
>Years later I went with my mom to Target for the first time, and they had that exact stone pattern on their walls outside.

Can someone explain how this can happen? Am I predicting my own future by way of vague images in my dreams or something?
>>
>>18015155
Did you grow up in the era where they used to try to force you to be right-handed?
>>
>>18001347
Is it possible through any means to either enter the dreams of others, or for you and another person to share a dream together?
>>
>>18017730
I know this is /x/ and all, but I'm pretty sure this is impossible unless you're twins or can "rehearse" a dream you both want to have over and over until you get lucky and they sync up.
>>
File: lulz.jpg (18KB, 204x229px) Image search: [Google]
lulz.jpg
18KB, 204x229px
>Dream starts off with me at a bus stop in the city
>get on the bus that comes and stay on board until my stop
>when i get off at my stop everything is different to usual, I'm on the north coast instead of the south coast which is where I intended to to go
>also carrying an extremely cumbersome backpack
>can see large ships sailing in and out from a port in the distance
>sit on the beach with people around me
>two blokes start groping this woman when she is not looking and try to blame me for it
>her husband see through this... him and I square up to the two guys who then pull out weapons one has a knife the other has nunchucks
>mood changes and they start showing me their weapons instead of threatening me, like they are showing them off
>the dream then kind of fades into a new scene where im walking past a tower block like a school or office building though I think it is a hospital because of something that happens later in the dream
>some sort of seige is taking place with armed police surrounding the building
>there is a detective with a long brown coat walking around shouting instructions to all the police
>I ask him what's going on and he tells me 'it's another one; someone has 'wilted' inside'
creepy as fuck
>riots are breaking out and local kids are throwing stones at the police, police start beating people and chasing them
>I take cover
>see an old wooden door in the wall
>open it and climb inside dragging my huge rucksack with me
>very old room, looks abandoned, has some sort of greenhouse attached and a bare concrete floor with a large trough moulded into it
>dirty sign on the wall says 'teen pregnancy ward'
>through a little port-hole window into the greenhouse can see a small ghostly baby's arm pawing at the glass
>i am not frightened by this but more fascinated
>try to take a video of it on my phone
>wake up
Have been having extremely vivid and surreal dreams like this ever since I started taking prozac
Anything in this dream stand out as symbolic?
>>
>be me
>in a massive mall complex surrounded by forest
>across to the mall is another mall that's exactly the same in appearance
>enter mall shower room(?)
>guy is crying about something
>exit mall
>12 foot Baphomet looking thing is roaming the area between the 2 malls
>notices me and starts following
>take out 2 shotguns at the same time
>shot it at least 40 times
>Baphomet stops following me
>go into second mall
>see a white door
>enter it
>wake up

Not really that interesting, but this is my first /x/ post, looking to see if anyone wants to interpret it

One thing of note is that many of my dreams take place in garden or beach like areas, despite never going to either type of area once in my life.
>>
Hey /x/ros, i had a dream where my dog was soggy, scared and he was spilling water all over the place without any logical source (the water was draining from his body). Anyone knows what does that mean?
>>
Okay so I've been having this reoccurring dream thing where I'll fall asleep and then wake up but see either a shadow figure or a man in a white suit, this is the only time it varies, and just have the feeling of him/it leering super hard at me. Then I actually wake up and have to search the apartment to make sure no one is in it. It's really fucking me up.
>>
This one is recurring.
>Normal dream, doing normal dream things.
>Hey, I remember that dream where that clown went after me and tried to kill me
>Challenge it to come after me again
>It does

The damn thing is persistent as fuck, comes out of nowhere when I think I finally escaped it. Wound up hiding in a garden once.

This one is recent, basically I was just trying to hang myself on a door with a towel or something. Felt like the real thing too.

Last one.
>Buy some sort of game console, get one game
>It's just a video of a woman in a pig costume being murdered
>Freak out, put it in a drawer
>Drawer starts bleeding profusely and is laughing like a clown
>Living room is flooding, laughter is everywhere
>Now I'm in a hallway and there's a tv sitting at the end
>I'm sure a demon is in the tv
>Lock myself in bedroom, getting cold because demon is coming after me
>Pour coffee over myself to ward it off
>In the middle of a field of dirt
>Woman walks up to me
>She needs a shovel to dig a tunnel to hell
>Wake up in cold sweat
>>
>I'm a private room in a restaurant or cafe with four or five people studying/playing video games/selling drugs to each other
>I take the dealer's DS and the whole room becomes the video game, kinda some tippy Mario like thing where I'm looking straight down at the table from above and platforming around
>I give the game back and the room slowly morphs into an apartment living room
>I'm reading /x/ or something and there's these binaural beats/subliminal message files that are supposed to change a group of people in some self fulfilling prophecy way
>our group is becoming more like the people described and certain parts of our personalities are becoming exaggerated
>I leave the apartment, it's around dusk and we're near the beach
>walk around the pier, there's a crowd and some kids running around
>the dad calls my name and I turn around but I guess he was talking to one of the kids
>the kid bumps into me while I'm walking down the stairs, I stumble but catch myself
>I was heading down to a shack on the beach to return a tool my friend at the apartment borrowed but it's getting dark and the ride is coming in
>it comes in fast and suddenly I can't even get back up the stairs
>sneak into like an assisted living house or something to escape the rising tide
>leave the other side of the building, it's dawn and I walk around a nice shady path towards the shack on the beach
>there's a crowd standing on the stairs listening to someone give some sort of talk
>I return the tool (shears?) and steal the mic and start yelling about how university is screwing me over
>walk back to my friend's apartment, it's dusk again and we're smoking cigarettes
>read more about the subliminal files and how they're permanent and progressive and somehow that's really exciting to me

It was surprisingly coherent. It was a series of consecutive short naps that somehow linked together.
>>
I've been dreaming a recurrent location during the span of almost 10 years that have been evolving between each dream, first it was a muddy place, then it grew some grass, trees, and a giant circular pit in the middle, then it got a modern bridge in one side, just the bridge there was no road or rails in neither side, then it became a warfield and the giant hole got a big rock over it, and more recently it bounded phisics laws becoming a vertical place and showing me that dying in a dream doesn't kills you irl, also there was no more rock and instead it became just a tiny hole.
>>
I had a recurrent nightmare until 2 years ago:

>Be me
>in mah house, but in black and white
>running from a something that's chasing me
>ends up in the bathroom
>closed the door
>that something hits the door, hard
>I try to scream, I can't do a sound
>the something opens the door and enters the bathroom
>it's a black humanoid, kinda tall and slim shadow
>it gets closer to me, very, fucking, slowly
>I fall and can't move or feel my body

Most of the time I keep trying to scream while the shadow covers most of my sight until I wake up covered in cold sweat, however...

>Meanwhile someone somewhere lost all his courage for the rest of his life
>I get the fuck up on my feet and took the toilet
>smash the shadow's head with the toilet
>the thing falls and I keep smashing it with the most improvised weapon ever seen
>that thing tries to run away, I smash it's head from behind and one last time leaving a big splatter of black mass all over my room
>I laught my ass off (still holding the toilet)

Woke up at 3AM, went to the bathroom and hugged the toilet, then I took a shit.
>>
>>18001347
I have a serious question for /x/.

I was in a near-fatal car accident a few years ago. I was in intensive care for about 8 days. I was in a wheelchair for 5 months.

About 7 months after the accident, I had a dream. I dreamed I was looking down on a throne of human skulls. There were dead brown leaves blowing around the throne and there was a light shining down on the throne. Then I heard a voice, a voice I've never heard before say, " You owe me one. "

I'm not joking.

Can someone help me understand this dream?
>>
>>18020252
Either you were saved by some otherworldly entity or higher power, or you just had a weird, random-ass dream and are connecting it to the event when it's really nothing more than just a dream. Take your pick.
>>
Had one about 4 months ago that fuckin messed with me for a good week after

>be me
>metal detecting for WWII bullet casings in old field a fair way outta town with some old mates
>rural Australia has no fucking trees and dry as fuck
>is a clear late afternoon sun is just below the horizon but can still see where you're going
>old mate 1 finds ruined bunker in the middle of this field
>some Red Dead Redemption shit
>old mate 2 manages to open this big iron trapdoor and eggs me to go down n have a squiz
>goes down rusty ass ladder
>mmm tetnus
>long concrete corridore looks modern af with that red and black tape on the walls
> wander down to this big room with an old wooden table and an elevator on the right side.
>old mates 1, 2 and 3 follow me into this room lit by a single lightbulb.
>light goes out
>light comes back on
>table is on the fucking ceiling
> old mate 3 "I'm getting in the lift"
>light goes out again
>table is back on the floor and old mate 3 gets in the lift and presses the button.
> entire fucking room drops
> Mate 1 is pressed against the ceiling with blood pouring out of his eyes and mouth
>mate 2 is on the floor clawing at his face while stringy black things are spazzing in his eyes and mouth like some shit drawn in MSPaint
>mate 3 is instantly crushed against the roof of the elevator
>all I can hear is my mates screaming
>wake up in a cold sweat
>cry like a fucking sissy

I tend to have nightmares a lot but this one has stuck with me ever since. Mind you when I say "old mates" I mean these guys are in their late 60s- early 80s.
>>
>>18020778
Do you suffer PTSD?
>>
>walk through some sort of a typical middle school throughout the day
>its the same damn school with same walls
>never seen it before
>same gigantic train station
>same wooden train interior

how is this even possible? i understand your mind creating an image of a place that never existed, but how can it re-roll the same exact place twice? how does your mind store memories of a place that never existed
>>
>>18020792

Nah my dude. My dad however served in Vietnam.
Dunno if that'd be related?
>>
>>18020800
I have places i commonly come back to in my dreams.... Place as I forget about for years... Until I return to them in a dream
>>
I never dream, like really almost never but i just dreamed two days in a row and both dreams had to do with spooky shit. Also another oddity is that i never sleep well because i live with my very noisy and apathetic early bird family and i'm a night owl light sleeper but in those two days i slept amazingly like i've never had in months; i can't emphatize enough how so very strange this is.

So the first one was a 60's/70's movie, it sounds weird but that's what it was. It looked like that. In the dream i have a wife (beautiful, blonde, blue eyes and submissive) and i don't remember if it's me or someone else but she gets raped and beaten, i don't remember much but through the whole dream she's clearly traumatized, big time showing full dementia. Towards the end i decide to take her to a hospital but it's very far away and we don't have a car so we take two gallons of water for the trip (i make her carry them both). We're walking in a long road in the middle of the night and we stumble upon a fallen electric pole and there's an electrician there trying to fix it and tell us that it's very dangerous and to please step aside. My wife starts crying and laughing at the same time in the creepiest manner then she starts hopping and with the craziest look on her face she smashes both gallons of water to the floor into the broken cables and gets electrocuted. Part of her chest explodes and she's on fire.
>>
>>18020824
Second one starts with me about to have sex with a cute japanese girl in an empty bus in the middle of a lonely road in the night, she's sitting on me with her legs spread and i grab her ass. I decide to start taking off her clothes but before i do she tells me she wants me to meet someone. I try to be nice and say yes so she gets off me, gets on the drivers seat and starts driving the bus. We reach a house in a forest, we enter it, she gets in first. At this point she's not even trying to look cute anymore and just looks tired, not phisically but mentally also rather angry. As we enter the pitch black house she stops and yells "here's another one, are you happy now?". She stands there for a while like she's expecting a response but after some seconds she turns around and without even glancing at me she walks out, gets in the bus and drives away. A very stylish and well mannered man (like a combination between Relius Clover from BlazBlue and Raphael from Soul Calibur 5) comes out of the dark and greets me, i ask him who he is and tells me he's the devil, i ask him if he's THAT "devil" the one who is also known as Lucifer and Satan and he says yes. We talk for a long time and he tells me he likes me and that he's gonna give me special powers, i pay him no mind. So after some time we just say goodbye and that we'll see each other later. I come by his house the next day and we hang out again, this time we go to the city and go to a mall to eat something and stuff like that. I became friends with the devil. So eventually i get super powers like he told me (i can fly and i'm super strong) and with those powers i start helping people and doing all kinds of good deeds.
>>
>>18020852
I think he's going to get mad and that he was going to ask me to hurt people and do evil, so i ask him and he tells me i can do whatever i want with them and that he thinks it's a good thing i'm using tham that way. I ask him if he's gonna take my soul or take me to hell as a prize for these powers and he says he won't but he said he needed me to "recruit people", that all i need to do is bring people over to his house like that japanese girl did with me. Since he doesn't appear to be doing anything bad to anyone i help him out with that. I somehow become super alpha and get women easily, i fuck them in my car outside his house and then i walk them inside and lock them there. After sometime of doing all kinds of charitable things i grow wings (like an angel), i ask him why and he tells me that i "have been chosen", he explains this in detail but i don't remember what he said. At the end i ask him about the girl that brought me to him and he tells me that she was a servant of him but that she earned her freedom. He also explains to me how is it that i was supposed to be his servant for a long time and then hell for eternity but that thanks to this "chosen" thing i was able to escape that fate and become his friend.

On the first dream i felt scared for the whole duration it was more like a nightmare. But on the second one i felt very comfortable and not scared at all, i really felt like i was just hanging out with a friend. I'm not religious though so i don't believe in the judeo-christian "devil".

Weird shit.
>>
Been having weird dreams lately. Was in this room, nice room with a street light outside. Ihen was at some delegate convention. Trump was going for the vote in Kosovo. Then woke up, went back to sleep, And I was a teenager, and this kid hang out with me the whole dream. Je had a book with a weird inscription, And there was jesus as a woman. And golems, the habd of god, and I'm flying around and stuff.
>>
I used to have this dream almost every night for the last years, but now I don't have it anymore

>enter my appartment's building elevator
>it starts to go up
>it goes and it goes up
>it never stops
>I press the "stop" button, but it does nothing, it continues to go up, without letting me go
>after sometime I realise its the same old dream, although I'm still asleep
>wake up

Any idea what it would mean? And why it stopped occuring?
>>
File: MTE1ODA0OTcxMzk0MTA2ODkz[1].jpg (122KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
MTE1ODA0OTcxMzk0MTA2ODkz[1].jpg
122KB, 1200x1200px
I had this dream last night:

It existed as an episode of the Sopranos. A character (NOT TONY!) was threatening Junior Soprano by brandishing a hammer (with a yellow and black handle) to destroy his sister Livia Soprano's urn (I don't think she was cremated in the show.)

Then Junior said these words: "Last night I dreamed of anise flowers - revenge..."

Any thoughts.
>>
>>18021283
Livia was Tony's mom, not his sister - ya sick fuck.
>>
> sleep in my dream
> had a another dream
> was in school
> slept in school
> dream again
> saw a baby on the road
> blue fluids coming out of baby
> wakes up
> still dreaming in second dream where I was in school
> teacher get mad and cane my ass
> wake up from second dream
> talk about my dream to a friend
> my friend said its all satan manipulating your dream
> wakes up after few conversation of animay

What does this dream means? I dont remember my first dream where I was sleeping in my dream.
Pretty weird
>>
>>18021064
now I went to sleep and had a dream I was in this complex getting a group of people together. For a talk our something, one was a airline owner.
>>
>>18021785
they were military people, congress men, and businesses owners.
>>
>>18021801
lol, I've had some cool dreams lately.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Wlsd9mljiU
>>
>>18021312
Junior's sister in law I meant to say
>>
I don't have dreams, how do i have dreams /x/?
The last dream I had was like last year
>>
>>18021911
Sleep normal hours.
>>
>>18001457
>implying a robot can hav gf
>>
Is it normal for people in dreams to attack you once you become lucid?

my first lucid dream was an accident. I was at the fair with my brother and grandfather when I asked "am I dreaming"?

suddenly they had swords and started chasing me around trying to kill me. I didn't wake up until they caught me.
>>
>>18022837

It's happened to me before.
It's like, if they know you know, they try to kick you out, because that makes you dangerous.
>>
>>18022837

I have one dream I really recall as being lucid and ninjas kept attacking me, the bastards.
>>
>>18022867
yeah, it freaked me the fuck out.

It seems that anytime I start to lucid dream accidentally, it always turns into a nightmare.
>>
>>18022885

I find that the only real defense is to keep a steady, level mind *no matter what*.

I know; easier said than done
>>
I'm always having these dreams where I either gain or have always had the ability to set back the clock for a short amount of time, usually around 24 hours. Usually I'll end up doing something fucked up or take it too far and either I lose the ability or am desperately trying to get it to work before I am apprehended. The fuck could this mean?
>>
There could be many parts to this dream, sorry about that.

Was a long one and recorded all of what happened on text messages and screenshots

>running around with a friend
>he keeps trying to hit me with those stretchy hand toys
>end up sitting down next to the friend and I see my gf with a class of people
>saw some girl and she was standing near my friend who was just hitting me with the toy
>I try to get my gf to come towards me but she didn't (probably because of the other girl I mentioned)
>then the dreams cuts to me in a house that seemed vaguely similar to my own
>it was thanksgiving and I was guarding a hallway
>I thought if anyone went by me they could be a suicide bomber or kill a bunch of people (lots of people were at this party)
>I wore a mask and other people around me did too
>anybody I saw in the hallway who didn't wear the mask I'd end up killing
>other people around me who wore the same mask as mine helped in the killings
>only let waiters or waitresses go by this hall without a mask
>start going by one of the tables to get food because lots of people left
>barely any food left so I start searching everywhere
>find a bag with an image of a mask (different than the one I wore)
>open the bag to find some electronic cylinders
>hear a man's voice in my head say that the cylinders in the bag were called bees (looked nothing like bees)
>I go to my dad to show him this bag and he starts telling me a story about the picture of the mask I saw
>it then cuts to a segment in my dream where my vision was hazy
>I get kidnapped by a group wearing masks that looked like the ones on the bag
>they got me from an abandoned house
>ended up getting my stomach slit open in a small room around a couple of people who wore the mask
>dad describes how these people would do ceremonies and rape anyone if the leaders of the group wanted to
>at the end of each ceremony they'd kill whoever was being raped or sacrificed etc.
>no specific way of killing victims

Continued..
>>
>be dreaming
>Be in my mothers house with some weird ass third person perspective
>Walking through a door
>Cut-scene for some dumb fucking reason
The weird ass cut-scene shit was what freaked me out
>Basically was just a woman with a fully grown man inside of her
>She's squirming and moaning in pain
>Her stomach is fucking massive and moving because there's a fucking man inside of her
>It ends
>Not really scared, more like "What the fuck"
>Wake up
>Don't tell anyone about it
Writing this I felt like vomiting, I just want to forget it.
>>
>>18023095

>dream then cuts back to me
>I end up walking upstairs into a room in the house I was at when I guarded the hallway
>started to hear a girl talking
>cuts to the girl's point of view
>she's on a flip phone and was making calls
>tells me about how she would call the group of people with the masks and just say "Hi" or "Hey" then hang up as a joke
>she started to hit the asterisk button her phone
>"I used to hit the 9 button before I called someone to try and stay anonymous, but it didn't work, so I hit this button now"
>she walks into the room I was in
>also, all the lights upstairs were off, but a select few which were sorta dim
>we were in this room and the girl pulls out a blackberry-ish phone
>she starts getting calls from a random guy
>I don't know if he was apart of the group or not
>the man calls but the girl I was with doesn't answer
>we end up getting a picture message of a girl in an accident
>the woman in the photo was in a car accident and was dead in the picture
>the man trying to call us then tries to start a video call
>we're quick to turn our phone's video off
>the girl I was talking to disappears
>another girl comes out of nowhere and starts to do sexual dances towards the phone while she's on a bed
>the phone's camera was now turned on
>all you could hear was the person on the other side of the phone start to make moaning sounds
>again, this girl disappears also
>I get a phone call
>a man starts to tell me how if I don't come to him he'll set off a nuke near where I am
>I end the call and a new man opens the door to the room I was in
>he starts to tell me how we're screwed and he says something about a bunker to hide in
>I start to walk downstairs
>the lights are off and the man I was with is nowhere to be seen
>I feel a vibration in the ground like a bomb went off
>the vibration stops
>I hear a really loud growling sound
>I go towards my living room
>I turn on the lights for a brief moment and say "Hello?"

Continued..
>>
>>18023106
>>18023179

>the house was my actual home this time
>I turn the lights back off
>head towards my front door
>the lights of my front door were on
>I see a wolf standing around growling (looking for prey I guess)
>my dog comes to my front door and starts to bark at the wolf
>I try to make her stop
>the wolf turns around to look at my window
>I duck in cover

End of Story
>>
>>18023188

Meant to reply to >>18023095 , not >>18023106

My bad :/
>>
File: image.png (197KB, 680x386px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
197KB, 680x386px
I was an avid lucid dreamer. I'd frequently dream about being back in high school since I miss things when they were simpler. In this dream I was wandering my old school halls and a creature shows up (it kinda looked like pic related). Now, monsters showing up aren't new. Normally I can just make them vanish through the power of lucid dreaming but this one was different. No matter how hard I focused or tried to attack it nothing worked. After a long chase and a horrible amount of fear the creature eventually got me, ever since that night I can't lucid dream anymore.
This is quite chilling for me because the way I interpreted it was there is something more powerful than me inside my own mind.
>>
Keep having the same dream over and over again.

>In downtown my home city, at its Plaza.
>Sitting at table outside by fountain display.
>The sky is dark with purplish clouds.
>There are random people running and soldiers yelling.
>The buildings vibrate and crack, then silver liquid bleeds from the cracks.
>Dream stops.

Never goes past that point.
>>
please interpret this dream

>in a barren desert
>blood red sky
>walking around and see almost nothing for some time
>see a small shack with a pond next to it
>water is grey
>go inside, it's a bar
>leave for some reason
>walk into a small cave
>flying totem looking things start coming out of the ground and start firing energy at me
>see skeletons on horses that can levitate
>wake up just before energy can hit me

Does it have any meaning at all?
>>
>>18022946
plz help
>>
>>18023296
Oops, forgot to remove my name,
some guy from /int/ said he got 4chan gold and the star was proof, so people put stars on their names to trigger him
>>
>>18001347
Well I'm not entirely sure what the point is, but I'm bored anyway.
I always have Lucid dreams every night, so I don't really see the big deal. It's mostly jumbled imagery and meaningless conversations.

A week or 2 ago I had a pretty strange dream though.
It's the first time I've ever experienced physical contact in a dream, mostly it's just broken conversations or running away as the most contact I've ever had with anything.
I've never actually felt anything during a dream, as you'd normally expect.

>At some kind of school that's like a mixture of the 2 Highschools I went to, the bus stop of both to be specific.
>Wearing a Hoodie or something covering my head.
>I walk past a few kids sitting on a Besser Brick garden edge.
>One of them calls me out, but I ignore them.
>The kids were speaking full sentences, but I couldn't make out what they were saying.
>This continues until I get past them.
>One of them runs up behind me.
>Suddenly my back feels heavy.
>Next minute I'm up in flames and mildly freaking out, like I'm panicking but very slowly and not that much.
>This goes on for a little with the kids laughing and pushing me around, while I silently burn.
>Eventually everything starts to slowly darken.
And then I woke up shortly after.
>>
File: keiji-inafunejpg-41cbd6_1280w.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
keiji-inafunejpg-41cbd6_1280w.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
I had a dream yesterday and it kind of made me feel uneasy when I woke up.

>In a hospital
>In a wheelchair
>I was too weak to walk
>For some reason I'm a young trenager
>Some teenage punk and her boyfriend rush me through the halls of the hospital.
>People look at them, but don't do anything
>As I call for help I become aging rapidly
>By the time ive finished screaming "somebody help!" I've aged from around 13 to around 44 (I'm 34 irl)
>They shove me from off the wheelchair into a garbage bag.
>They bring me to the top of the hospital and throw me off the roof
>I'm dead, stare at my dead body for a while
>Wake up

I think it means someone is taking advantage of me because I've been a vulnerable target all my life.
>>
>>18001347

I had this reocurring dream or nightmare that i was in a theme park which i couldnt leave. I was always standing at an outhouse of some kind. All my old schoolfriends or people i knew were there but they would drift in and out of view. As i got older the dream become more obscure and a mist seemed to fill the park. Eventually i was all alone in the park. Night after night, i would look for someone but would always be left on my own. Now i only dream of standing next to a blank wall which i dont dare leave as a mist slowly engulfs me.
>>
>>18001347
all i remember was being a commander of some old timey army like bows and swords and we had just defeated the enemy we where sending the survivors some where i dont know where and all i could feel was intense sadness
what makes this even stranger is just thinking back to it i start to feel a great sense of grief and i tear up
any ideas on what this means
>>
>>18023975
>As you'd normally expect

I don't know what shit dreams you have but I feel things in mine physically
>>
I had a pretty strange dream today.

I was in a shop and I was buying bread but I couldn't decide which one should I take because all loaves were huge and I took very little money from my home. I recall seeing a 7 feet long loaf of bread and it was just half of it. I finally decided to take the smallest one I could find. It was rectangle shaped and there were actually two loaves connected forming one loaf, one bigger and one smaller. Could this dream mean anything?

I also had a dream where I was screaming or I was just trying to scream because the sound I made didn't sound like screaming. It was more like screeching and it was very quiet. Could this also mean anything?
>>
>>18001347
I honestly think dreams have no meaning, beyond being a sadistic way for my own brain to fuck with me. But okay, have at this one.

>Talking to someone, about something. Can't remember the conversation.
>Suddenly my hand hurts.
>Look down, A bee just stung me on the palm.
>God dammit.
>I start looking for something to pull the stinger out with.
>Every time I look away and back at the stinger it's grown larger.
>Now it's the size of a pen cap, sticking out of my skin. It no longer looks like a stinger, looks more like a rigid grub worm without a head.
>I grab it and try to pull it out.
>Wont come out, things got like teeth anchoring it under my skin now.
>Yank on it as hard as I can, I end up pulling off a large chunk of skin off my palm.
>Look at the inside of my hand, the muscle underneath has insect eggs attached to it.
>I grab a knife and start to try to dig the eggs out.
I woke up after pulling out the first egg.

Strange thing is, the entire dream I was rather calm. As if in this world, this was a normal injury to be treated. Like you could be walking to the store to get a coke and a bee would lay eggs under your skin.
>>
>I travel to an alternate dimension where the dominant species are bees
>walking thought a shopping center surrounded by bee people
>I may or may not be Robert Deniro
>>
How do I stop sleep paralysis from happening to me? I get SP episodes very frequently and I hate it. It scares the fuck out of me.
I hate the voices I hear and the creepy shit I see.
I just want to be able to go to bed without worrying it will happen again.
>>
File: 3452345.jpg (201KB, 468x444px) Image search: [Google]
3452345.jpg
201KB, 468x444px
>>18001347
>tfw its my best possible future playing out infront of me dream

It felt too long to be a regular dream, too detailed and I can recall a lot of it

Woke up feeling like absolute shit though, ruined my mood all day
>>
>>18024560
Don't sleep on your back you fucking sperg.
>>
I've dreamt about the end of the world so many times it has actually affected my outlook on reality. Here's on in particular:
>On horseback with a few other people
>Walking through a clearing in a forest. Everything was boring and pretty.
>Then the sun becomes larger and larger in the sky until it consumes the Earth.
>Actually feel as all life dies: grief, helplessness, overall doom.
>Everyone has gone someplace (heaven, astral realm, whatever), and I've been left alone with only my consciousness and the darkness of inexistence
>>
>>18024703
It doesn't matter what position I sleep in; it happens even if I don't sleep on my back.
>>
File: tumblr_nkz1zaziKs1uocdcgo1_1280.jpg (165KB, 1280x1077px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nkz1zaziKs1uocdcgo1_1280.jpg
165KB, 1280x1077px
Last night I dreamt I was a teenage mech pilot who got defeated and captured by the enemy. The enemy commander raped me, and then kept me as his personal slave, and when he grew bored of me he tried selling me to a brothel. When he couldn't find a buyer, he locked me in a chamber and flooded the room with ebola virus. I couldn't die, though, I simply suffered and bled. What does this mean?

To give a little insight into my personality, here's a random image, and my ringtone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0N5YblvT1c
>>
>>18025260
That souns really anime-y
Maybe you feel like you've been, or are being, used and thrown away?
Maybe you feel like you're disposable to someone?
>>
>>18025265
>Maybe you feel like you've been, or are being, used and thrown away?
Well, I've been in three different abusive relationships, so that probably has something to do with it.
>>
>>18025271
Yes that does sound like the sort of experience that would cause such a dream.
Hope you have better luck with future or current relationships anon
>>
File: korra looking dour.jpg (99KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
korra looking dour.jpg
99KB, 1920x1200px
>>18025281
Thanks.

I feel like the abuse has made me stronger somehow, though. I guess the ebola chamber was a metaphor for that; there's strength in suffering. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger, etc.
>>
>>18025287
True.

Could also represent the rise of the all mighty Ebola-chan who will come to cleanse the world
(kidding of course)
>>
>be in an airport
>walk a towards the exit with a shoulder bag
>don't really know where the fuck i am but i keep walking in hopes ill get home somehow
>some girl bump into me
>we sit down to talk
>tells me she offers sex for me, but she looks like a college student and not a prostitute
>i don't even know how much money i have in my wallet so i tell her to fuck off
>comes towards the exit
>security guard tells me to sit down and wait
>detains me
>suddenly notice a black scar on my skin, looks like a really bad infection
>guard constantly examines it
>we sit there for like an hour and he won't let me leave, as he grabs my arm tightly
>eventually let me leave when its dark
>i go to the train
>wake up

i think i know what the meaning of this but regardless it was creepy as hell
>>
What does it mean if my dreams are always anxiety filled and full of impending doom? Like walking through a bad part of town worried about getting attacked, or in a standoff with some armed guys. Nothing bad ever happens though.
>>
>>18025287
>ebola chamber
This would make a good band name.
>>
File: 1373868992211.jpg (92KB, 600x590px) Image search: [Google]
1373868992211.jpg
92KB, 600x590px
>>18025930
Possibly feelings of general anxiety and helplessness, I get a lot of dreams like that too. I use to have lots of dreams where I'm being attacked or about to be attacked by someone and I stab them, sometimes repeatedly with some kind of knife. Each time the attacker would just stop whatever he was doing and just stand there, but my attack didn't seem to actually hurt him, as if by attacking him I somehow caused the dream to just freeze in place.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-14-22-35-46.png (129KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-14-22-35-46.png
129KB, 720x1280px
Okay so, this is a weird dream I've had. I tried searching for meanings online, but couldn't find what I was looking for.

>I was dreaming about Rick and Morty. Rick becomes addicted to vodka.
>I stray from that dream and walk to a hospital. There is an orgy in front of the doors.
>I hear a woman screaming Satan's name in orgasm. I want to meet him.
>A nurse stops me and says I have to wait in line and take a number.
>I don't wait, and sneak in through the doors.
>I am in the hallway, there are a few doors and an open area with a table and seats.
>At some point I am given a map of the hospital. I don't know who gave it to me, it was someone behind me.
>I open two doors. One has an aquatic theme. A man and a woman are laying on a bed.
>I leave an open another door. There is a bdsm theme. Another couple are laying in bed with on a red blanket, about to go to sleep.
>The man puts down his smoke on the bed. It is a joint, and still lit. I immediately grab it and inhale twice, and put it back on the bed. It is no longer lit and went out.
>I leave that room, and go through another set of doors.
>I see a white table to my left in the hallway, and a large clear window I can see into.
>I see Satan and a white woman with long black hair in a small blue room, laying on a bed with a blue satin blanket somewhat covering them.
>I thought there was a cat sitting on Satan's abdomen, but realized it was fur covering his privates, and uh, yup he was still really big.
>I try to move forward, but two attractive women start talking to me, walking towards me
>"Oh, you have a map?" "We can help you complete it."
>They start drawing and even coloring the rooms.
>"This is here, and this is here, and it's done!"
>They leave through the doors.
>I try to look at it but close it slowly, I know the nurse is behind me
>I say, "Don't stifle my creativity!" To make her walk away, and she leaves through the doors as well.
To be cont.
>>
I have recurring dreams of wandering around town looking for my house or someone else's house. the last few years I have dreams of walking around the town where my parents live. sometimes I make it to their house, other times I wake up before I get there. but the neighbourhood is always kinda different. alleys where there shouldn't be alleys etc.

some of them are a bit more of a downer:
>family moved away from pennsylvania when I was 12
>I'm now 40
>ever since I left, I have a dream that recurs occasionally
>in the dream I'm back in PA
>wandering the old neighbourhood at night
>looking for my home or my best friend's home
>wandering up and down the streets and alleys in the dark
>visited there a few years back IRL and was surprised how accurate my memory was of the streets and houses
>thought the dreams would go away after I went back but they haven't
>28 years later and I've never really found my way home
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-14-22-59-00.png (87KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-14-22-59-00.png
87KB, 720x1280px
>>18026694
>I look at the clear window again.
>Satan is awake. He was staring at me. The beautiful girl is gone.
>He says, "Wow. You're hot. You're REALLY hot."
>I laugh it off and say, "No I'm not!" and smiling.
>I want to meet him, so I keep walking forward to look for his room.
>I stumble into a bathroom. I say, "Oh great. Another bathroom. This is my worst nightmare." sarcastically.
>It looks disgusting. The stall walls are only as high as the toilets. I can see everyone. They are sitting on the toilets covered in black stuff all over them.
>They offer me to sit down. "I am not sitting on that. What is that?"
>A young fat man with glasses says, "it's caviar". He moves it around the covered toilet.
>He grabs some and tries to put it in my mouth. I don't want to eat it.
>He pushes some in my mouth anyway. Before he did I could see cubed pineapples, and blueberries in the caviar.
>I am too shocked to move. He tells me to chew it. I do, but slowly.
>As I do this he puts his hand on my shoulder. As he says, "You know, this is made out of-" He grabs my butt tightly with his other hand.
>I panic and push him off me. I don't want to do anything with him, so I run away.
>I run out the hallway into a different building. The sun is out, and it looks like a mall.
>I run to a broken fountain, near the glass front doors.
>I puked yellow stuff, twice. I notice Satan staring at me though the drain. Feeling bad for puking on him by mistake, I tell him, "I'm sorry!"
>He says, "Do it again."
>I try to puke again, but only dry heave. So I use two fingers and puke, a lot.
>He is upside down looking up at a ceiling, in a dilapidated house with green walls.
>He says, "Thank you."
>I am trying to spit in the fountain. I wake up almost spiting on my pillow. I was sleeping on my left side.

This was kind of funny, but also disturbing. I was wondering what the dream interpretation is when people dream about Satan.
>>
Srsly, you guys...
>>
>>18001347
I keep having dreams where the world ends. They're extremely vague most of the time except at the moment where it *does* end. The last one I had was really strange though.

>Driving on highway with friends going down a hill.
>A beam of light coming from the sun is hitting the earth miles away. Another ray of light coiling around the one coming from the sun.
>The sky was mostly dark but sort of reddish.
>Then a giant, flaming, dome shockwave emits from the ray. I woke up right before it hits us.
>>
>>18001392
It reminds me of a quote I've heard several times in several places, paraphrasing it, "Our worst fear is not that we are powerless, but that we are powerful beyond measure." I would say, be careful who you decided to oppose, or they may fall before you much harder than you had intended. You even explained the rules to them beforehand, gave them every chance to succeed, and they failed spectacularly. Be careful with your power, those you care for, whom you oppose, may not be ready for it.
>>
Recently I quit smoking marijuana, tobacco, as well as quitting alcohol; by recently I mean about 2 months completely sober. Starting about a week ago I've having very bad nightmares a few times a night. If I were to nap during the day I also dream but they are not bad dreams, more introspective, there are many aspects of my past that I don't normally think about in them. I will give one example of each, I will also note that none of my dreams are reoccuring, besides certain aspects, all seem to be varied.

>Nightmare
>I fall asleep soundly, no screens, no lights, ambient temperature, relaxed.
>Dream setting: I am near my place of work
>A fight erupts between two men dressed in uniform of a business next to mine
>Tall blonde waiter vs latino waiter
>The blonde man is obviously more skilled as he wrecks the latino man with a flurry of punches
>I am just a bystander
>In his rampage he turns his attention towards me
>When his punch connects to my face the dream shifts
>>
Cont.

>I am stalking the tall blonde man as he buys a sandwich from the store next to the fight
>My vision tunnels as I approach him and his friends
>I don't know what I did at first but it was violent and fast, unstoppable
>He is on the ground now, bloody, I tower over him now.
>I crush him with my feet, stomping him, killing him
>I feel eyes on me, whispers, judgment
>I run from the scene yet the whispers persist
>I hear cops, crazy, uncontrollable, why, there is something wrong with him, weird, etc
>For the rest of the dream I hear whispers
>The scene shifts, I am hiding in a school auditorium with the door cracked just a little.
>I hear witnesses talking to the cops, the whispers
>There's always been something wrong with him
>Oddly enough i hear the phrase "he's a dreamer", which is kinda out of context
>As the police approach the crack in the door the whispers get louder, filling all of my senses
>My heart races, i see blue, i wake up
>I am shaking and drenched in sweat although i was sleeping in front of a very cool AC

Next will be the Nap Dream
>>
>>18028047
I decide to take a quick nap before work. Ends up being about 30 minutes.
>I am in a van in the southern US
>I spent much of my early years in a van traveling with my mom, her boyfriend and my siblings
>Back to the dream, the eldest of my younger brothers, my moms boyfriend, and a family friend are all sitting powwow style in the back of the van
>I tell them i quit drinking and smoking as they offer me pot and moonshine
>The boyfriend starts telling a story about how he used to drive up to main for 40 pounds of pot, to deal
>IRL i remember him as a storyteller
>All the while the pipe and bottle are being passed in rotation
>Each time they are passed to me i just pass them to the family friend
>All the while i feel my brothers eyes on me
>As the story goes on the family friend is subtley pressuring me to just try the moonshine
>I relent, after this i begin speaking back to the boyfriend
>Just becoming interactive
>My brother asks if I've hit the pipe and i say no, just moonshine
>The next time the pipe is passed to me however, i hit it
>Although they have been drinking and smoking the whole time they begin to judge me
>I feel guilty and realize i can't take back what I've done
>I wake up

I'll note that i don't have a relationship with any of these people, they are all still alive but we have become estranged. I don't normally think of them yet they show up in my dreams a lot.
>>
>>18028086
Nicotine is a known agonist of nicotinic acetylcholine receptors in your nervous system. In essence, it is able to act molecule for molecule as if it were acetylcholine, which is linked to sleep disturbances(See: diphenhydramine and the side effects of stop smoking aids).

You're having intense dreams because of this, and your nap dream is your minds way of saying Hey bro, don't fuck this up, you're doing good. One of the hypothesis with regards to sleep is that it is used by the brain to prepare you for situations you might face in real life, and this kind of fits that bill neatly.

Stay strong.
>>
>>18001347
When i was about 3 to 5 years old i used to have this reoccuring dream where i would just continuously fall down some stairs. Nothing too strange, except for this one time when i clearly remember waking up in the floor of a completely different room.
This stopped when i moved houses but i still can't understand that fucking dream
>>
>>18028207
I warned you about stairs, bro.
>>
>>18028043
You're suffering withdrawal.
>>
I just posted this >>18029120 I don't know how to move it here.
>>
>>18027968
Lol thank you for the reply. It does explain a lot. I've been stuck in some negative behaviors, and bad habits. I plan on going to therapy next month.
>>
So I hear cheese effects your dreams, I just ate a shitload of brie mold included, what am I in for?
>>
I was recently doing some godform work with Hekate, and last night I was doing more reading and realized I fucked up my new moon invocation in several major ways, and did a quick ritual to apologize profusely to Her for my transgressions. The night of that ritual my usual dreams ended with something particularly vivid:

>buddha is holding a competition in a floating city for the honor of serving the divine
>he tells the applicants they must stab their heart chakra with a sacred knife in order to win the position
>two of the three realize this is fatal and give up
>the remaining woman boasts that she's already won, about how she's the one who'll gain the favor of their god
>all without actually starting her own sacrifice
>she continues screaming about how great she is until her red cloak flies off and she transforms into a wolf as the townsfolk recoil
>last shot of the dream is a painting of a wolf sitting in front of buddha in the air above the wreckage of a city on the ground
>the painting had a title referencing the story but I can't remember it completely
>"something something Before The Death Of Time On The Edge Of The Second City

I think I annoyed a deity and She sent me a stern warning about the dangers of hubris. Honestly I'm glad a stern warning was all I got.
>>
>>18029597
Indigestion.
>>
File: GiantGroundSloth[1].jpg (42KB, 253x294px) Image search: [Google]
GiantGroundSloth[1].jpg
42KB, 253x294px
Dreamed about my first crypto yesterday
>be in some clearing
>looks like fields of spinach but not, it's not a farm, just a natural habitat
>some trees here and there
>the spinach field spreads out and is encircled by a single line of trees
>look to my left
>see this giant bird-mammal-thing
>closest thing it resembles is a giant sloth, but not as thick, almost cylindrical in shape like a totem bird
>it's fur and legs resembled that of a woolly mammoth's
>it stood about 10 feet tall
>it had a long neck, no arms, wings and a toucan-like beak and stood upright
>it started munching on a tree beside me
>it was so vivid, i was staring at this thing in pure wonder
>i look behind me, see a black panther creeping up
>oh, shit.gif
>calmly walk towards the line of trees
>beyond the trees is a golf course
>see some old guys in the distance playing
>look behind me
>panther is about 50 feet away from me exiting the line of trees onto the course
>a black/white hunting dog comes running towards the panther, panther backs away off the course
>a warm wave of relief comes over me
>>
no matter how much I tried, I could never lucid dream, that is until I tried the "wake back to bed" method. It is absolutely amazing, I wake up at 4, stay awake until 5 and then sleep until 7. Every time I either have super vivid dreams or I go completely lucid. So if anyone is having as much trouble getting lucid as I was, try that method.
>>
K so I had a dream I was grabbing some chicks ass and when I woke up it turned out I was grabbing my own ass... What does this mean?
>>
File: image.jpg (367KB, 768x816px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
367KB, 768x816px
I just had the most weirdest dream in a long time.
>>
I dreamt I was playing FFXI again, except it was real life and also we were fighting The Mistwalker? Anyway my party was the first one to clear the boss but the leader kicked everyone and stole all the loot. I gave him a piece of my mind about being less of a jerk.
>>
>>18005486
Do you feel angry a lot? The situation with the bird could symbolize your fear of acting on your anger, or that you act too much on your anger.
>>
>in a cool chapel
>eastern orthodox
>convert
>taken by cool priest to larger church
>don't recognize surroundings but feel safe
>go to new church, see new priest
>new priest starts to molest me
>lights come up, new priest pretends nothing
>but I know

Earlier that month. . . .

>in mosque
>convert saying the correct words and everything
>happy

It really isn't an acceptable thing for me to follow the second religion in my culture right now. I was raised with nothing and called myself an atheist for a long time, yet I've always studied religions.

The dream would on the surface mean a distrust for Eastern Orthodoxy and an acceptance for Islam, yet in my waking time the exact opposite is true.
>>
So i have had these historical battlefield dreams and a huge interest/love for war and batrlefields, but for some odd reasons I would dream of historical battlefields a few years before I would actually learn of those places.

For instance this is my first dream that i vaguely remember but it had a bi imprint on me.

> be me
> 6 years old
> dream of a huge building bombed to shit and almost fully destroyed
> can vaguely remember me fighting with my fellow soldiers around the house
> then i walk into the interior of the huge building
> it is filled with holes from bullets, bombs, you name it
> I see the inside of the building, completely stripped from the center of bricks
> it is just huge metal... pillars? I suppose basicaly its the skeleton of the building
> the building is about 5-7 floors
> then i wake up in cold sweats, feeling super tired with a taste and smell of blood
> later on when i played red orchestra 2 i saw the inside of a building
> mfw red orhestra 2 had hihgly accurate historical battles
> mfw i dreamt of Pavlovs house
> mfw the memories flooded back and I felt a strange connection to the map
> mfw i cannot remember my historical face

Please if anyone can hdlp shine some light on these dreams I would apprecoate it very much.

For some additional info I am a very calm person who adores wars and battlefields, but I always dreamt of them before I learnt about them. Mostly WW2 USSR memories/dreams.
>>
>>18032934
Maybe if this helps I was born in the middle of a brutal war and however much I track down to my roots my family had a history of soldiers. Great soldiers infact but thats jut bragging.

Could be genetic like some memoried got passed through genes? I've always been fond of weapons and war. There was a gun show ( very rare for my country ) and one od the soldiers asked me if I had experience with guns since I handled them naturally, and knew most of thr mechanics.

I've held a weapon once ( 1 ) amd fired 3 shots. About a 100 meters, really precise. Never touched a real gun for about 10 years because I became scared of myself.
>>
I had a dream where I was sleeping and dreaming. I woke up from the inner dream because I felt like current was running through my body. So I stood up and tried to turn on the light but it didn't work and the feeling of current got stronger. I then actually woke up and felt like being choked and couldn't move, but regained control of the body within seconds.
>>
>>18033320
Dreamception
>>
File: 1471390003225s.jpg (2KB, 125x124px) Image search: [Google]
1471390003225s.jpg
2KB, 125x124px
>>18033000
>>18033028
>>18033069

from another thread. just a weird series of dreams that includes sleep paralysis. someone might find it interesting.

the weirdest part is that there was a closeup of a 4chan post i made and it was something like 00330088 or something. so thought i should post it here i guess.
>>
>>18035312
What do you mean by "close-up"?
>>
>>18001347
Sometimes when I have the luck of getting lucid in a dream, I have the chance to access the Dream Web.
I call it that because thats what it is , I pop up a web browser and then I see it, a website, seems stable, but random codes are at random places and there is a few glitch.
I read interesting things there, there was even ads, like wtf.
What feels even weirder that when I got access to this thing, I felt like I'M in a sort of vast space, that I have access things alien from my mind ,that its not just made by my thought but rather other peoples thoughts or that it is a part of a big collective consciousness

there was a lucid dream where I couldnt access it

then I had one where I did, but the "connection" was severed, before I woke up , i got disconnected from it ,I seen the website with the glitches , and then little sparks and glitches in my vision started to appear , more and more, then I woke up.
>>
File: 1458766017671.jpg (205KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1458766017671.jpg
205KB, 500x600px
>>18035645
I was at this mini bar, not sure if it was serving any substances. There were three girls sitting at this bar, but my focus was on the girl sitting inna middle seat. So then this girl turns around, and she looks likes me, she has hazel eyes, her face has a face of someone i went to high school with, she had dark blonde curly hair.

I was in such shock to really say anything, i was fucking surprised. All i could say was, "Oh my god, its you! Its you?? You are the one?!?"
>>
File: 1460667549201.jpg (144KB, 1212x864px) Image search: [Google]
1460667549201.jpg
144KB, 1212x864px
>>18035645
Ignore this reply >>18035703
>>
File: image_14.jpg (3KB, 124x125px) Image search: [Google]
image_14.jpg
3KB, 124x125px
I just had the most fucked up dream.
>I was living back in my great grandmother's house like I did in most of Elementary school
> I saw my great grandmother had fallen in the kitchen
>I helped her up
> started walking her out to the car
> she said she had a dd appoinment >Then I remembered she died.
>ohfuck.jpeg
>She started changing
> She got skinnier, more wrinkled,
>eyes started going black with insanely small pupils
>she was all bent over and I could just feel there was something very wrong
> I told her I'd get my dad to drive her to the appointment
>when I got upstairs started screaming for him to help me bc I was seeing nonni(great grandmother, Italian) and she was all fucked up and trying to kill me
>She appeared directly behind me >started trying to drag me down the steps
> and was like fucking growling,
> pretty much like you'd hear Dead do in Mayhem.
>Then I realized I was dreaming and woke up
This dream deeply disturbed me. I loved her a lot and she passed away 2 years ago. In the dream my age was unclear but I was sure that I was younger.
>>
I have been lucid dreaming since I was a little kid(11?) on my own.

I'm 30 now and have developed an issue I think is related to astral projection/lucid dreaming.

I cannot for the life of me sleep on my back anymore. I can get pretty close but every time my body will jerk up towards a sitting position, usually accompanied by a feeling of alarm, the alarm grows and the jerking gets more violent each subsequent time it happens if I continue to try to sleep on my back.

I have to turn on my side to sleep but that is much less restful since my arm will fall asleep and it also leads to less dreams.

I suppose sleeping pills, booze, weed and pain pills all let me sleep on my back but no dreams, and again a much less restful sleep.

Does anyone have any insight?
>>
>>18035645
Quite simply you spend to much time browsing
>>
>>18032368
>>>/v/
>>
Anyone here that take melatonin had more vivid or lucid dreams?

I am planning on purchasing it because I have problem sleeping + I am interested in this
>>
I had a dream with some pale dude with the rib cage over the muscles of the chest, but not over the skin. He said he would tell me some secrets and he did but I dont remember any
k bye
>>
I have frequent dreams that go as follows:

> be me
> be a kid at summer camp
> ~20 other kids
> begin killing other kids in various ways - garrots, suffocation, etc
> investigator called in as more kids die
> befriend the investigator, but he gets closer and closer to catching on
> wake up when the inspector realizes it's me
>>
>>18036700
kthxbai
>>
posted on another thread for dream interpretation but OP disappeared so im gonna repost it here, feel free to give any interpretations

I had three different, but connected dreams over the course of a few months or so, all of which featured someone that I had a falling out with. They happened to be very into the paranormal and occult and fancied themselves some sort of priest who talked to Apollo, so their presence in my dreams really unsettled me.

In the first one was set in my high school, after classes had gotten out and I was walking to my car to drive home. The building looked like a mixture of my high school and my college with the addition of a large courtyard in the center, and the walls enclosing it where Greekesque marble. (my high school had a small dingy courtyard by the cafeteria, this was far more grand) In the dream I was walking through the courtyard to my car and the ex-friend was following me crying and screaming for me to talk to them and saying that they loved me. The rest of the dream was just me chatting with HS classmates and getting to my car.

In the second dream I was seeing a movie with a large group of my classmates. The movie was starring one of my professors, playing himself but acting very different from how he normally does (I can provide more specifics about the movie if need be) and the ex-friend was sitting next to me, and they kept leaning over and talking to me. They kept giving me their opinion on whether or not the professor was attractive.

The third dream was pretty vague but I remember being on campus at my college (everything looked more or less normal to my memory) and the ex-friend kept following me around and I got the impression that they were trying to harass me. I went to the admins and they pretty much told me to fuck off.

Not sure what all of these mean but they really concerned me. At the time I was really paranoid that the ex friend was somehow getting into my dreams to mess with me
>>
>>18035517
basically the whole dream was consumed by the whole visual of being through the internet more specifically 4chan but with the 18+ motif
>>
> Video chat girlfriend last night
> Fall asleep while talking with her because it's what we do sometimes
> Constantly have nightmares so they're no big deal
> This time was different
> Wake up and I can't move
> Have two pillows so my head is elevated and I can see my whole room
> See this shadow people shit that people talk about and I freak the fuck out
> Try and stay calm, I realize it's not real but still terrifying as fuck
> Close my eyes and hear this screeching in my head
> Open my eyes back up and the shit is at the foot of my bed
> Trying so hard to yell my girlfriends name or even make any fucking noises
> Worst feeling in the world being that fucking helpless
> Body felt weird, it was indescribable
> Don't remember what happened after that, I think I blacked out, but I woke up later and felt fucked up the rest of the day

This has only happened to me once before earlier this year and was a lot less scary. I know it wasn't a dream, and I'm fairly certain it was sleep paralysis. Glad it's over and I can only hope that it doesn't happen again anytime soon. Fuck that
>>
>>18023242
Sounds like it's part of some weird-ass movie.
>>
File: car367-scaled1000.jpg (262KB, 1000x994px) Image search: [Google]
car367-scaled1000.jpg
262KB, 1000x994px
my dreams are lately really dumb and irrational.

last night i was, like usually, dreaming a "story" envolved around ideas, thoughts and fears i had the days before involving people i thought about the days before. although it felt, even when dreaming, like a sitcom or something im not taking seriously. i remember picking up imaginary food (like if you're asked to visually imagine a new kind of fruit) while thinking to my self "hmmm, thats a glorious presto!", then abruptly shifting to a completly new bizarre situation.

they seem to get less focused everyday. how to interpret that?
>>
>>18037668
Definitely sleep paralysis. I used to experience it on a regular basis.
>>
>>18001373
My dad had a very similar dream to this in his youth that affected him deeply. He thinks the girl is God and that the dream is about the journey of a Christian trying to find salvation.
He is a massive Christian tho, possibly as a consequence of this dream. He's told me about it a bunch of times and it's clear that it was important enough to him that it would stay with him from a very young age.
>>
I keep having dreams where things in my dreams happen the very next day. Not like coincidental things, I mean like I'll dream someone will say a long 1 or 2 sentences to me and then the next day they will say the same exact thing to me in the same setting, time and place and such.

I googled it but I only got people who had coincidental things and no one being able to predict what people are going to say before they say it.

I also keep having lucid dreams but I'm not really trying to have them they just keep happening. From what I have read about them they're supposed to be a positive experience but mine are all not, it's like I get sucked into a world of TV static noise and darkness and it's exactly like the real world but the people I know are all just slightly different somehow. For example my boyfriend talks to me in strange ways and says things he has never said to me before, but then he will say something and then the next day it happens. What should I do?
>>
>>18001347
Most of my dreams are literally fucking memes.
The ones that aren't memes are memes that could be.

I only dream about memes.
I have ascended.
>>
I was trying to save this kid from some cuthlu monsters. It was like the thing, and I said I hate this fucking movie. There was tenticals and shit.
>>
>>18042053
and I also met a bunch of people who had passed.
>>
Although I tried for several weeks now, it seems impossible for me to remember anything dream related. I do reality checks, I use a dream journal but nothing happens at all. I have 2 entries in the journal because I do not dream at all. Could it be that dreams are nearly non-existent when you suffer from mild schizophrenia?
>>
>>18042053
we always ended up teleported back at the same parking lot, taking another car, gta style.
>>
>>18042083
at the end I was driving through some complex, looking for the highway, I think there was a mine.
>>
>>18042083
I thought we were gonna run out of cars. And had a bad fender bender, leaving one time. The guy said something, but didn't pay any attention.
>>
>>18042105
apocalypse dream, pretty cool. I give it 6/10.
>>
I've got this really odd recurring dream. I've had it ever since I was little. The odd thing about it is I have no idea what the dream is but when I have the dream I know it's the same dream but I forget all the details of the dream shortly after waking. The odd thing is the day after having the dream everything feels in slow motion and just seems off and stagnent. Audio has this weird echo it and just seems delayed my vision reminds me of the trails on a mouse cursor when I turn my head. I haven't had the dream in about a year now but I know it will come back it always does
>>
>>18042165
I also have the sense that I'm being watched and hear faint murmuring. It really kind of freaks me out even talking about it. I hate when I have the dream team I feel so miserable paranoid and emotional afterwords
>>
>>18042105
like fuck your couch nigga, were headed west out of chuthlu territory.
>>
File: 1464140272061.jpg (305KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1464140272061.jpg
305KB, 1080x1920px
I was floating down to earth. And when I landed the earth was really quiet. It was dark and really grey. These creatures where patrolling the earth. They looked very human but it was like they were constantly shifting and only took form when I looked at them. They were confused and I jumped into the sky really high and just sort of floated around and don't know how long I'm up there and then these people came. They told me they needed me to come with them. They needed help. So I followed them. They took me to a large ship. It seemed as big as a continent. it was greys as whites and blacks and soft beige and it was warm. They showed me around and I live there for awhile with them. A woman came to me and handed me a small grey clay doll she claimed was their offspring. Once I set my eyes upon it, it came to life and grew features, It brightened up and took form. I gave it back and was put into a room. With a large square in the middle and two seat placements. I sat on the one and when I looked over I looked over at myself. Then everything starts to shake. And I look over and everything was breaking. I look over to see no one now, but where they stood, the platform is broken. I fall into cool darkness which slowly fades to Blue and then to a world of color. And I'm walking with my family and people I know. they're on a beach, It's bare of green but there's the bluest ocean I've ever seen. And I ask my mother. How did I get back here? the universe died and I've been floating for a millenia. And she laughes at me as they get onto this ship and I jumped into the sky and float around. Everyone is stunned and in awe, and then I dive into the ocean until I no longer know what's up or down I keep going for what feels like forever. And then I look down and land on earth. And it's quiet.
>>
I've been having dreams where I'm followed by a spirit who always shows up by climbing through a portal like a window. It walks slowly and I run as fast as I can to get away and buy time before its next appearance. It also apparently doesn't attack if you're in the bathroom, but it was clear to me it was still dangerous. I wouldn't think anything of this but I never really repeat dreams and this is the 5th or 6th time. Each time I wake up sweating around 2-4 AM.
>>
>>18042472
This story really reminds me of a vivid dream I once had. Something about the grayscale juxtaposed to color being notable.

All I can remember is being alongside a path carved from vehicles driving. It's not a road, just a path and there were these strange creatures that were light grey with no head and no eyes, sort of looked like hitmonlee at the top, but like I said no eyes and each of them were wearing gloves, one vibrant green, one violet. I asked my dad who was beside me what they were, and he said they were the swamp men. I drew and colored a picture of one but I don't have it. They were just walking. Not much else.

I think it may be worth noting that I frequently have dreams where I'm a child.
>>
>>18042664
Sounds like anxiety issues.
>>
>>18004623
>describing anything as sparrow's egg blue
the dream means you're gay
>>
File: nightmares.jpg (162KB, 800x566px) Image search: [Google]
nightmares.jpg
162KB, 800x566px
Here's the new one: >>18045240
Thread posts: 311
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.