[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 400
Thread images: 47

File: 234567890876.jpg (58KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
234567890876.jpg
58KB, 500x345px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're new, please read the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/: >>18010489
>>
>>18012829
Repostan if anyone wants to help with my occult query. I can trade back.
>>
>>18012846
Give me a couple of hours; I'd be happy to trade once I'm done working.
>>
I don't know if this is the right place to ask but I'm bored so whynot.

General question to anyone doing divination : When and why did you start ?
>>
>>18012892
I started 2 months ago because I have had random scrys that came true the past few years. I also had very accurate readings done and I gave it a try. It's something I enjoy doing and it helps people( including myself at times).
>>
Hi sorry im a newbie. I want to know if my boyfriend loves me. I want to know if im going to succeed if i leave my country to be with my bf. Currently im unhappy and dont have much of a life. I want to move for a change and have a life. But the thing is that i don't want to tell my mother I'm leaving. She will kill me and i dont want her to stop me. I have this really good bond friendship/love with my bf. I just want to know if im doing the correct thing to leave and if im going to see my bf soon he lives overseas in Taiwan. Thank you for the effort.

Initials: K.H Number:2 Age:18 Color:Blue Taurus
>>
>>18012915
That's awesome !
>>
>>18012915
>>18012909
>>18012920
Sorry didn't tag the right post , my bad .
>>
I need to know where I'm going and if the tools I'm trying to employ will help. Can someone shed a little light on my path?
>initials: k. J. A. S.
>eyes: blue
>age:24
>cancer in the year of the monkey
>>
>>18012892
I started 7 years ago. Because I felt like I muust read the runes, I bought a book and then a friend came to visit me and took a bag of runes with him. He had bought them, but didn't felt link to them, so they become mine.

I love it and now I feel totally connected with them. I have already done mine, so now I have two sets.
>>
Who is the best reader on here?
>>
>>18012943
If you don't mind , since I'm a real begininer and know close to nothign on the subject, what are runes ?
>>
>>18012892
A few years ago. I've always found the idea interesting, since childhood.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (35KB, 500x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
35KB, 500x200px
>>18012933
My magic 8 ball scry said: "reply hazy, try again later".
>>
File: 1470855200653.jpg (24KB, 311x311px) Image search: [Google]
1470855200653.jpg
24KB, 311x311px
>>18012969
>>
>>18012857
>>18012746
Sure here's my post. I'd like to know the results on the target.
>>
>>18012990
Did you read the post by the quad-personality k, j, a, s?
>>
>>18012998
What do you mean?
>>
I have a thread topic that I would love to hear what others have to say. That anon in the previous thread had mentioned that they had several (15 I believe is what they said) readers who had given them a positive reading on possible negative news and it made my brain sputter a thought... smoke included.
Do you think it is possible that querent's or readers, can inevitably, throw enough energy of a "want" at someone that it can project in the various methods of divination? Another example, from what I can remember, was by another reader, Kav. She had people throw a penny for 2 possible outcomes in exchange for a reading. I believe every single person had the side in favor with what she wanted. Now mind you, some people probably didn't really throw the coin but just gave an answer for a reading. But, others did throw it and the option she wanted was shown.
I think I have rambled a bit too much and hope it all makes sense. Seriously though, I can understand maybe the beginners, like myself, having issues with interpretation and crap but for it to happen to our most experienced on this board as well?
Yes, comment please. Haha :D
>>
>>18012915
I'll do a reading but ill need the same info for your bf.
>>
Have to selfishly request a reading here.

Male, 19, Scorpio, want to know if I'll ever be with a woman I know called Tatiana. Don't know her sign. A scry or cards, just some insight like a "no chance in hell" or "slim" or any visions. Would sincerely appreciate it.
>>
>>18013040
Obviously a misunderstanding. My apologies. Normally people give one name/alias/initial. I figured you were trolling
>>
>>18013046

>Do you think it is possible that querent's or readers, can inevitably, throw enough energy of a "want" at someone that it can project in the various methods of divination?

definitely. this can also be true when you self-read too, i think. like you want a certain outcome so much you can make the cards say what you want to hear.
>>
>>18013057
I have two middle names. Just wanted to use all my initials. No not trolling. Lol I thought you were being a dick but hey that's what happens with text. Words can have two meanings and all that stuff.
>>
>>18012992
I had a break, so I'll take care of this right now.

You / Target / Spell: The World / 2 of Cups / King of Swords (reversed)
Immediate Effects on Target / You: Wheel of Fortune / Justice
Long-Term Effects on Target / You: The Emperor (reversed) / 8 of Wands
Take-Away: Death (reversed), supported by 5 of Cups (reversed) and 10 of Wands (reversed)

The fuck? Okay, well, a good amount of this spread is going to be understood better by you than me. Anyway, it looks like your spell worked in a twisted way. This feels like vengeance, and it seems that whatever you did will have an immediate effect on the target that results in some loss of power for them and a victory for you.

However, this victory seems shallow. Things will change for the target, but nothing seems to change for you. Whatever it is that motivated you to do this will not be fixed. Notice that Death is in reverse, as well as both of the cards supporting it. There was an opportunity for growth and learning on your part that will be missed. This will have the effect of lionizing you to a certain extent, but the pride that results from tasting victory might block the gaining of a bit of wisdom. This whole thing feels lacking in forethought, to be honest.

I'm especially concerned about the significators in the first line...but that's your business, I suppose. Just be really careful about the whole emotional thing. This has strong and negative emotions written all over it, and it's practically bleeding madness. Just be careful and make sure that your head isn't lost.
>>
>>18013048

My bfs initials are: J.H Age:19 Gemini
Hes half filipino/taiwanese. He has been through alot. He didnt get to finish schooling due to his parents being divorced. He had an ex-girlfriend but she made everything worse for him. He said that i changed his life and is thankful for me saving and being in his life. Right now he's in the military. Hes about to get out in a few weeks and is also planning so i can move in with him.
>>
>>18013059
Hard to tell between that and it actually happening. With experience you can see what's real and what's wishful thinking.

>>18013064
Understandable for sure. Most people take my texts the wrong way, readings are ok though.
>>
>>18013080
ok give me 30ish minutes and ill be back with a reading

i'm using cartomancy btw. don't have the energy or money to invest into tarot right now
>>
File: 1470803508352.jpg (126KB, 850x960px) Image search: [Google]
1470803508352.jpg
126KB, 850x960px
>>18013083
Haha I feel ya. I've been trynna to get a reading here for a few months now. Alas every time I see one its already 50-60 posts in so I'm excited. Hope I can get one. I fuck around with tarot on my own a little but I'm still learning. Ive dabbles with scrying but to no avail.
>>
>>18013046
I'm that anon. I don't remember my mind state at the time but it was sort of like "I expect the worst but I hope for the best". I do think I was feeling genuinely depressed during some readings though, yet the answers were still positive.

Something interesting about this though. Two of the readings I got got "Judgement" in the future slot. The readers interpreted it as a really good thing since judgement means a new start, but in my situation, the literal sense of judgement was the worst thing that could happen.
>>
>>18013092
Oh its fine no pressure. I appreciate the effort you do. Thanks (: Reply when you feel ready.
>>
>>18013046
I had a similar experience once upon a time. Something between 15 and 20 readers told me that, everything would be fucked up for a time, but a certain girl and I would end up together. Even the best of diviners can be forgiven if they can't foresee a diabolus-ex-machina like a serious illness.

>kav
Hah, I remember laughing my ass off when that happened. I flipped the coin to her wish (tails, like everyone else) as well, but the pressure felt wrong, like when I pull the wrong cards. It was clearly manipulated, but...well, I don't like to insult other diviners, but it was pretty black and white to me. What's funny is that, as soon as she left, an anon flipped a coin for heads finally.

To return to relevance, I'm sure that a strong enough will/desire can manipulate the outcome. Hell, I'm sure I could easily put together a simple work to fuck up a diviner's reading with great ease. However, a better explanation for the anon in the previous thread, who honestly feels like a mundane, is simple that the path changed. The example in the stick is perfect, that you can receive a positive reading on your relationship, then decide to cheat, and the whole thing gets thrown off. There are always little monkey wrenches that can be thrown into things. Divination isn't a given concrete future written in stone; it's merely a prediction based on current trends.

There is also the whole thing about readers most often delivering good news just because. Delivering bad news is hard, especially considering how empathic most of us are. It sucks to tell someone that they're going to suffer and everything will turn out poorly. Some of us have developed our own ways of doing so, but many readers just give good news just to be good little fortune tellers. The variety of skill levels represented her is enormous, after all.

Also, I would like to point out that not a single link was produced, so there is little reason to take the silly mundane seriously anyway.
>>
>>18013052
I drew some cards for you. keep in mind i'm a beginner so i might be reading the cards wrong but it seems like you can get with her but she won't be the most faithful to you. but I also see out of that you with meet someone who is better for you like a silver lining kind of thing.
>>
File: react.png (246KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
react.png
246KB, 400x400px
What's up party people
Gettin' up to get down let's boogie

>name
>favorite word
>query

:D
>>
>>18013130
Nicole
Determination
Will he come back?
>>
>>18013144
Yeah he will, just exercise caution that he doesn't take advantage of you, let alone your willingness.
>>
>>18013130
Y
Snow

Should I attend this event?

Thanks
>>
>>18013148
Sorry mate but this just isn't realistic. How are you doing the readings?
>>
>>18013130
david
balance

should i accept the job offer tomorrow or should i keep looking?
>>
File: 358.gif (1MB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
358.gif
1MB, 500x313px
>>18013130
Oscar
shit
can i get a love reading?
>>
>>18013164
Oh boy. Thanks for the feedback, maybe I shouldn't do them tonight. I have a pounding headache, I think it's causing me to be off.

>>18013156
>>18013166
>>18013167
Sorry ya'll. I didn't have a good feeling about tonight anyway :|
>>
>>18013176
No problem , i hope you get well soon.

Stay well
>>
Total newbie here, what've we got goin on here?
>>
>>18013188
Read the sticky
>>
>>18013104
Do you remember any of the other cards or how long ago you had received these readings in the thread. I know there are probably a few of us who are curious and would like to look at it.
With judgement, you can't just have a new beginning. It talks of death first with the possibilty of new, positive beginnings after. In a way, the news you received could have pushed you to the bottom of the hole and now there is only one way to go as long as you fight for it.
>>
>>18013129
Thank you appreciate it anon! Good luck to you with the card reading.
>>
>>18013215
I don't remember the other cards but they weren't strong cards either. That was last month and two months ago. One of the people who came up with Judgement in the end was Onymous, the other was an anon I think but I could be wrong. Onymous' pendulum answered my question positively though.

>It talks of death first with the possibility of new, positive beginnings after
That's pretty much what happened, but not the way the two readers interpreted it. I lost what I cared about, so this is death, figuratively and literally. The only way out of it is to battle my depression and finally, somehow forget it all ever happened.

That said, it only happened to two readings, and I got a lot of them where the future card was more clearly positive.
>>
>>18012829
Male Aries 4/17/88. I just want to know about my career prospects.
>>
>>18013227
I'm very sorry to hear that. If you want, you are more than welcome to jump in the IRC and pm with me or you can email me if you want someone to talk with or just someone to listen. I can't offer you a reading currently or I would have. Sometimes the biggest lessons we need to learn and grow from are the ones we think we need to forget. If you try and forget it, what will prevent it from happening again?
>>
>>18013059
>>18013118
Thank you both for commenting.

I don't know how to green text but you (>>18013118) mentioned this: " if they can't foresee a diabolus-ex-machina like a serious illness."
This brings me to another question. Can the motives/deceptions of another party involved also play a role in how the cards will work? For instance, Charles Manson, wants a reading to see if he is a good person. If he believes he is a good person, will it reflect that way? Or will the method know but the interpretation gets skewed... or both?
>>
>>18013252
It's okay but thank you for your kind words. I guess the news themselves taught me to never get attached to anyone or anything, as harmless as it might seem to do. If it's destroyed then you are destroyed.

Again, I don't blame the readers, it makes sense that they would see it in a positive way since life has it's ups and downs and in the end better days always come. It's just that everyone gave me a positive answer (even the pendulum users who supposedly get a clear answer) so I got my hopes up a bit. Maybe I still hope that everything was somehow wrong and I'll get some news telling me "haha i trolled u" soon, I still want to believe in a miracle.
>>
>>18013118
Well in my case the deal was sealed already when I asked for the readings, so it's not like something manipulated the future and the results changed.
>>
>>18013130
David
Hexagonal
What physical attributes should I look for , for my next partner
>>
>>18013260
Hmm... I guess a better example for a 2nd party would have pertained to one of his fan girls asking about him being a good person while he believes he is. That energy from both people will allow the streams to cross and that belief to be there until he has her killed... make sense? I hope so because I have confused myself once again. How does div put up with me lol.
>>
>>18013281
Hey dude that cat said sorry already and that he wasn't doing any readings due to a migraine. Figured id let you know :p
>>
>>18013130
Sorry , just saw that you changed your mind, my apologies.

>>18013166
>>18013281
We have a great name , don't we ?
>>
>>18013282
If people actually take it seriously, outside influences shouldn't be an issue or have any impact on a reading. But I see where you're coming from.
>>
>>18013288
>>18013291
>>18013281
Yeah like I just said , I didn't read all the way there , my bad
>>
>>18013300
Nice double dubs. I can understand when readers read for others who are more "serious" are able to push their emotions aside to allow for a clearer mind, thoughts, energy (to an extent). If you have someone who is running off emotions and can't turn them off, I think is when that confusion can come into play and it can offset the reading.
>>
>>18013130
>lia
>crimson
>is my future bf someone I already know? what can you tell me about him?
>>
>>18013106
>>18013080
>>18013048
>>18012915
>>18013092

Sorry I took so long

OK I drew for you and I need to ask a few questions. Is he the only one you feel for in your life? Because I drew two kings and the overall vibe of the drawing is unfaithfulness due to your part. Is he truly the one for you or are you doing this to escape your mother? You both have good intentions and want to find happiness but it seems like you may be the one who has to question the relationship. Or maybe he could be gay i have no clue.

Then again, you are on a frog posting board asking for a stranger to perform divination for you so take it what you will. I personally only wish the best for you and love and happiness as I do everyone.
One final thought, this could be my own reading soooo yeah i'm a complete beginner so try to get other readings to confirm if what i'm telling you is your reading.

Sorry if iw asnt much help.
>>
>>18013314
I agree completely, we have talked before and my emotions have stopped me from reading in the past if related to me or influencing me.

That can be true, if it's known, the person should tell the reader. A strong emotion towards one answer can lead to a false reading.
>>
>>18013348
For some reason, that bottom section of text reminded me of a perfect example. A false positive on a pregnancy test. You either wish to be pregnant badly or wish to not be pregnant badly that your body reacts to the stress and BAM. Interesting that this popped into my head lol, but it works.
>>
>>18013065
Hahahahaha, that's true.

>There was an opportunity for growth and learning on your part that will be missed.
What card told you that?

Anyways whats your query?
>>
>>18013356
Kind of but not really, divorce rates and children looking for adoption show that's wrong. They want negative and get positive
>>
>>18013362
>What card told you that?
No one card individually: you're the Wheel of Fortune, but your takeaway is Death reversed (lack of change), supported by continued suffering and being overwhelmed. It just has that feel to it, honestly.

>Anyways whats your query?
Occult query as well: find the appropriate catalyst for my proximate work.
>>
>>18013346

Oh its fine. Yeah i feel that he is the one for me because it feels like i have been knowing him forever we talk a lot on the phone for hours and ours our relationship is more like a love/friendship and yeah its fine dont worry. I'm leaving because i want happiness in my life a new change.
>>
>>18013399
I thought I was the Justice? They aren't going to suffer at all? Just me?

Catalyst: 2 of Cups, The Lovers, 5 of Wands

That's weird seeing those two cards together. Possibly a fight with a significant other?
>>
>>18013416
Random anon here. Good luck in your pursuits. I'll light a candle for you on my altar and say a prayer for your protection. Be safe and live with love.
>>
>>18013130

Steven
Feast
Will I win in November?
>>
>>18013430

Thank you so much. I appreciate the effort with the reading.
>>
>>18013443
Lol I didn't do the reading. Misplaced thanks. Read the FAQ page. It will do some good. I just figured id say a prayer cuz it sounded like you needed one
>>
>>18013427
Justice represents the immediate effect on you. Your significator, however, is The World.

>a fight with a significant other?
I'm single. Thanks for trying anyway, have a good one.
>>
>>18013430
Light a candle for me to? Another anon here.

My scry: the bird may prey on the land but once it's wings hit the water, the bird is nothing but a helpless being with no hope of escaping the sea. The sky might seem limitless but once you're floating under , deeper as your wings do nothing in the sea, you'll view the sky as a hopeless goal.
>>
File: 1470798108850.jpg (204KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1470798108850.jpg
204KB, 640x480px
>>18013461
Yeah I will. Prayer for Anything specific? Thanks for the scry. :) I'll write it down. It helped.
>>
>>18013471
Yoga pants and books. Glad I could help you :)
>>
>>18013430
Is he still in love with me? Am I someone important to him still?
>>
>>18013486
Let's get this straight. I'm no diviner yet. But I'll draw a few cards and tell you what I think they mean ok? Give me a moment and I'll get back to you. Also give me you're eye color, skin complexion, and your age. Also what's your name(or initials) and his too
>>
>>18013456

Haha ohh thanks anyways.
>>
Posting to know if my new job i am going to be in will be long lasting til retirement and can it provide for my family with room for expansion. Ill be working for the military as a civilian now that i am out, but it may deploy me with them. Any insight would be greatly appreciated
>>
who would be div powercouple
>>
>>18013525
bv and io
>>
>>18013529
SECONDED
>>
>>18013374
I wasn't speaking of the actual outcome of potential divorce or children being placed for adoption. I was speaking of how we can manifest our emotions in a way in which can manipulate a system. Nothing more, nothing less.
>>
>>18013498
eye color: light brown/green
skin complexion: pale

my initials: N. O.
his: M. A.
>>
>>18013535
That can be true, but that's more interpreting in your favor. A single card for something/someone in readings or even out of them showing every time , plus the manifestation of that meaning, can show truth.

You are right though, but people being read need to know that they must be as unbiased as the reader. I won't read currently with my emotions in pandemonium.

A person asking a reading can twist it to their bias, or a reader can influence the reading with their emotions. Neither will give a clear outcome
>>
>>18013555
That's why it's important to learn to abandon yourself while reading. Occult practice is absolutely necessary for a reader to be good. It's what separates diviners from fortune tellers.
>>
>>18013549
Ok like I said I'm no diviner but this is what the cards say to me the answer to your question:
>you: a person who is free and full of life
>him: someone who has suffered loss and even though he has a lot can't let go and this gets in the way of appreciating what he has namely you.
>things that will affect the question that are out of hand: you will have to make a journey (whether physical/spiritual/or mental I can't say) but you will have problems if you act rashly.
>you will have strength and courage to aid in the endeavor
>there will be a great dispute or wrongdoing that will give sway to the final outcome of your query
>in the end you will find faith in your own workings which will lead you to the right choice.
So I guess what this says to me is that you are good for him and he knows this but his judgement has been clouded by some past transgression. So for any love between yall to found again you will have to ride it out and show him the truth of your own heart. Show him what is already there.
>>
File: leftloosey.jpg (114KB, 1100x619px) Image search: [Google]
leftloosey.jpg
114KB, 1100x619px
Not sure where to post this but this seems like something you diviners would know about.

What does being left-handed mean? Does it have any astrological significance?
>>
>>18013579
thank you
>>
>>18013590
I was looking into that as one of the factors of my energy type research, but I found nothing conclusive. However, the first confirmed member of my energy type I found is left-handed like me. The others are not, but one had a larger left hand, which I'd typically a sign of natural manual dominance.

Aside from that, I don't really know, but it would be an interesting research topic.
>>
>>18013590
Not at all. It's a trait attained by a combination of genetics and environmental influences.
>>
>>18013592
Your welcome. Hope it gave you some insight.
>>
Hey while I'm here might as well as ask. Anyone got any good resources on how to cast bones or shells. That old country shit. Wanted to read about it. Seems interestin
>>
>>18013590
no astrological significance whatsoever but that doesn't necessary rule out being significant.
>>
Hey /div/ , idk if this is the place to ask , but is there any way , non-medicinal way of course , to supress my need of sleep ? Or should I say my tiredness ?
>>
>>18012829
21/f/Taurus

Do you think I will be capable of being an influential leader?
>>
>>18013702
Hey baby want sum fuk?
No probably not
>>
>>18012829
Male, Libra

Girl i was talking to had a panic attack about the past and said she wanted to go seperate ways, but keeps coming back

Will she stay or will she go? if nothing that specific just a run of the mill reading on my self
>>
>>18013702
ok pulled a significator of Queen of Diamonds. You have a lot of learning to do and trials you must overcome in order to achieve becoming an influential leader. I pulled the joker and to me this is screaming you have potential but the universe must work in your favor. All signs point to yes to your question.

success always comes when preparation meets opportunity kind of thing. (i know the saying is luck but in your case its success)
>>
>>18013730
Thank-you so much.

The universe must work in my favour? What does this mean?
>>
>>18013713
pullled for you. looks to me like she will stay but the people around you might tell you to let her go or move along trying to warn you kind of thing. Be prepared for a lot of lies though. I don't know if you like her or she likes you but in the end the relationship will turn for the worse.
>>
>>18013701
Yes. Sleep should help.
>>
>>18013737
my bad i worded that wrong. basically its up to you to learn all these skills and lessons to become that great leader. the cards are telling me YES you have potential but what is potential if you just piss it away and do nothing about it to actively get your outcome.
>>
>>18013751
we admit to liking eachother, the issue that i can see is that her family and friends despise me, whilst my family enjoys her, she has been telling me to let her go, not just seperate ways but "Joseph please let me go, i love you so much but idk"

this now adds some interesting dynamics

can you go further?
>>
>>18013757
here this is me, decided to tripfag as to prevent imposters
>>
>>18013756
Will going to school be a good decision?
>>
>>18013757
ooooh ok now I see. Then the turn for the worse will be because of external factors not some type of break down in the relationship. I pulled the two of diamonds which is like a star crossed lovers/romeo and Juliet type of thing. like you guys are meant to be but tragically.

I have no idea if I can go any further. but Ill do my best. what else do you want to know?
>>
>>18013775
so you're essentially saying our relationship will work, but will cause hardship

What will the hardship stem from

(Also old fashioned cartomancy, used to do it my self years ago, i like you)
>>
>>18013775
did you honestly leave?
>>
Any readers willing to do a query or two of mine?
>>
>>18013792
I think it will stem from marriage or some kind of proposal. I pulled the Ace of Diamonds and two of spades for clarification. and the two of diamonds keeps popping out when i shuffle so i think this is really pointing towards yes your relationship will work but you better be prepared to put up with a lot of bullshit from outside people. I get the vibe of like "fuck what the universe thinks, I dont care I'm happy." True love is worth fighter for I suppose.
>>
>>18013834
she's not considered physically attractive, so i can see people starting shit.

You've been some great help Anon
>>
>>18013838
no problem glad to help. I wish you love and happiness for both you guys <3:)
>>
whos readings have come true?
>>
V.S / female/24/ Capricorn ( end 1991 year of the sheep)/ blue/ eyes: brown/ Hispanic

How will be my love life and will I find a proper job ?
>>
I know I'm late for the party but decided to drop my cents anyway:

The way you ask could also influence how the reading will go.Let's say we get the Sun card for both of questions.

>Is he cheating on me?
Sun would say yes, he is and you will discover everything, it will be cleared out.

>Is he loyal to me?
Yes, and he gives such joy, warmth and positivism to your life.

So we have to take care also how to handle a "negative" question with a "positive" card.

Judgement it's not a good or bad card but something will come as a transformation or renewal, sometimes bad things happens for our improvement.

What if this bad news you've got brought you to something good? Some transformation you wouldn't have if expecting a better outcome?

I'm not defending the readers here but this is at least curious and brings me in the mind again the problem of asking readers the same question over and over and messing with the outcome.

I just hope things goes well for you now and you have better luck on your next readings and take some positive lesson out of it.

Peace
>>
>>18013752
I almost laughed ... no , but seriously
>>
>>18013885
if you're a guy, jacking off will initially make you sleepy but then you stay up longer after if you fight it
>>
>>18013887
Hum .. weird but ok thanks
>>
hey /div/, how would you interpret the vision of a cloaked woman that appears twice, and a bearded king who is riding an animal when the intention is that of knowing about a future lover?
>>
>>18013701
Look into biphasic/polyphasic sleeping. If you can keep the schedule, the more blocks of sleep you have, the less overall sleep you need; the extreme of this is the ubermensch sleep cycle.

I personally use biphasic for night shifts, napping before and after work, and I find myself with more energy and able to need less sleep over all (about 3hrs each side, sometimes less). It's not for everyone, so experiment and find the ideal times/phases to sleep to.
>>
>>18013960
Hello there, awesome human being!
>>
>>18013964
Hello to you too Anon.
>Awesome human being
I don't know about awesome, but last I checked I was human
>>
>>18013982
So humble..
How are you doing ,m8?
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (52KB, 696x928px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
52KB, 696x928px
>>18013986
>So humble..
Hah, humility has nothing to do with it.
>How are you doing ,m8?
Mostly fine, been a little rough lately but pullin it together. Slowly but surely getting my shit together (both figuratively and literally; pic related).

How are you anon? How's your week been?
>>
>>18014012
Ok ,haha.

I imagine , haven]t seen you in a while.
Are you moving ? I wish you good luck

My week has been normal , thanks for asking.
>>
>>18013529
>>18013533
Yeah, no. Stop with this shit, it's starting to get a tad bit too annoying.
>>
Any Palm readers here? Or anyone that can give me a past present and future reading
>>
>>18014069
Agreed. Let it go. It's not going to happen and it's quite obvious that bv posted the question,answer and the "second" comment. Really pathetic
>>
>>18014074
I probably need to give a reminder that I'm already with someone, so this shit is just pointless for even more reasons.
>>
>>18014080
I'm on your side. I'm saying his posts are pathetic
>>
>>18014069
Agreed. It's getting beyond a joke at this point
>>
I don't know who's reading and who's not, so I'm just gonna toss my air query out there and hope someone picks it up.

How's my artistic career looking? Am I going to be able to make something of myself in that department? I'm just feeling really discouraged.

I'm 18 and a Leo.
>>
File: oracle_by_prophetharm-d7v5bve.jpg (267KB, 744x1074px) Image search: [Google]
oracle_by_prophetharm-d7v5bve.jpg
267KB, 744x1074px
I'm going to give a hand at doing a reading or two. I am not sure just how accurate I will be now, considering the past few days. Give me whatever information you think I need, a question, and I'll give a reading in return. It's either tarot, scrying or unless asked, runes. I'll generally default to tarot.

No asking for scrying appearances or locations. I can't do the former at all, and the latter is a bit wonky. I'm not sure for how long I'll read, but I'll make sure to inform you.
>>
>>18014260
edward scorpio 25

I would like to know what is going on with my health from the stomach down to the anus/penis/thighs. That general area. Sometimes I am good, sometimes I feel like things are bloated, in pain, or in some cases like there is a knot in some places.

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>18014260
>Matt
>22
>Capricorn
Will I ever get my romantic life back in order?
>>
>>18014260
Why not.

Just wanna know if I'll have a kid(s) and their genders and what they're like if possible.
>>
>>18014278
Three of Swords, Princess of Cups, Five of Wands, Eight of Swords, Knight of Disks, Three of Wands.

Yeah, alright, straight from the get go I could say that there's something going on in that particular location. Nothing too much I should say, but the vibe I'm getting from these cards is something along the lines of a blockage or some kind of a pressure. Something definitely along the lines of a pressure. There's a slight suggestion for you to not overexert yourself in any way, or at least do any sort of excessive physical work or moving about. Advice? Strangely enough, Eight of Swords could potentially mean a realization of causation, essentially this could have happened from something that you've done to your body, be it eating, or perhaps simply not caring enough.

I would personally suggest to go to a doctor if this keeps up, although at the same time if it's not all that frequent, then it shouldn't be all that bad of a problem. Good luck to you and please anons, take care of your health.

>>18014281
Queen of Swords, Seven of Swords, Atu XVIII, Nine of Disks, Atu V, Six of Cups, Ten of Disks.

During this entire reading I started to get a sensation, as if something was putting severe amounts of pressure onto my throat. I don't know why of all the times it was now.

It seems that at the current moment and right now you're kind of siting in a position where no matter how you look or where you look, nothing really changes in regards of romantic life. Having the Queen with the Seven of Swords under makes me wonder if something rash or unexpected happened to you. You should potentially be able to get a somewhat of a grasp on your romantic life, at least gain some stability in regards of it, but it may just leave you more confused than anything. In general, it'll feel like you're making progress, but yet you're going through darkness, learning that the path is not all that visible to you.

1/2
>>
>>18014310
Advice? Do the balancing yourself. Emotions, thoughts on your romantic life, open yourself a bit or let something out before you proceed any further. Make sure you know what you want out of romance and love, and don't have any sorts of hangups that may generally happen if something negative does happen. Don't let yourself sit and stagnate. You may need to put initiative to change things, or change your mindset, how you approach things, whatever. It's not going to change by itself, and at the same time, don't be afraid to take things at your own pace. Just don't stand still.

... sorry for the rant. But here's your reading!

>>18014288
Why not. I never tried my hand at this, and I'm not sure just how good I can scry right now.

I scried a little girl, with seemingly a little boy inside of her. A tomboy, likely, seeing how she was acting. Like two children in one, she's likely going to be extremely active. I look around a bit more, and I see a man and a woman; the woman being pregnant. Couldn't see what the gender was.

Hey, I tried. This is just one of the possibilities, don't take this one all that seriously.
>>
>>18014317
>scried a little girl, with seemingly a little boy inside of her. A tomboy, likely, seeing how she was acting.

Aww, thats adorable. I hope that comes true anon in the future, I really do. I'd like a little girl, she doesn't have to be a tomboy, but that'd be fun, we can enjoy some activities I did as a boy too.
>>
File: (www.imotion.com.br) 8794lotus.jpg (94KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
(www.imotion.com.br) 8794lotus.jpg
94KB, 1024x768px
>>18014260
Rune practice on me if you wish
What's the best approach to help my friend get through his problems without harming his learning experience?
>>
File: 1439876779984.png (322KB, 591x716px) Image search: [Google]
1439876779984.png
322KB, 591x716px
>>18014317
Hey there friend.
If you have the energy and that won't be a bothersome. give me one last reading regarding my love life, please..

>Tfw got rejected

No problem if you can't do mine.
>>
>>18014260
Scrying
What's my love life this month?
>>
>>18014323
I drew three runes for ya.

Fehu merkstave *h*, Mannaz *h*, Othala.

Honestly? I don't think it's going to be the case, at least if you decide to help him, since Mannaz seems to be a rune of aid and co-operation, and it's the one that came up while focusing specifically on how you could potentially help him. Talk to him perhaps, see what he could suggest, for I think it would do better in that way. Do something creative, or perhaps use your intelligence to really think up of something; nothing rash. In general, proceed calmly and use your mind, no need to rush anything much, and at the same time simply be aware that words can sometimes be more helpful than material help.

[I have not the slightest clue if this helps though. This feels a tad bit too vague for me.]

>>18014322
She was quite an adorable little kiddo, at least it made me smile. I hope you're going to get one yourself, and frankly, I think you'd make a good father. Don't spoil her too much and make sure she's not too sheltered on what's happening around her and the world she lives in~

>>18014335
You're the last one anyway. I was trying to get in a few readings before dinner and eventual trip to this one location I may potentially live in. Even so, I don't want to drain myself.

Atu XVII, Nine of Disks, Knight of Cups, Two of Cups, Seven of Swords, Queen of Swords, Atu XVI, Seven of Cups and Knight of Swords.

1/2
>>
>>18014364
Strangely enough, it seems that at the current moment you're not doing all that well, or at least you're hanging onto some kind of a hope that's up in the air. At the current moment, it seems that in some ways you gained some stability, perhaps just from the knowledge that you got rejected, as strange as it is to say. Knowing an answer is better than hanging in the air, after all. At the same time, your emotions are all over the place, so I can't say that's all that good really. In the future, I see some kind of love, or perhaps emotional closeness with someone, but at the same time there's futility; either lies or deceit, or some kind of force that you're trying to push forward, be it a mindset or just overall, will, but it's futile to really proceed with it. Queen of Swords, be it a woman that's wise and on top of her mountain, or perhaps you trying to climb up there, acting as wise as possible to perhaps obtain something in regards of love.

Advice for you would be to break something down. Likely just throw everything, whatever you may be hanging onto, and just move forward. Don't bother with remaining in one place, because it's going to fall on top of you and just go ''blerp.'' Don't stick with your emotional illusions, if there's any. It's no good. Use your mind and remain as logical as possible, pushing forward, but not allowing yourself to be too hung up over this.

I hope you're going to be okay though, lad.

>>18014360
Sorry, not doing any more readings. I may get to you when I'm back, but I'm not all that certain.
>>
>>18014260

Hi, Gawain.

Sid, middle-aged, Taurus.

I converted in a dream to one religion, and then a week later had a dream about converting to another but was molested immediately thereafter.

The first religion scares me a little, but has a comfort level to it for some reason. Is this the right path?

Thank you.
>>
>>18014260
Bronze
Visions
Will anything good come out of what I've done? What is the good?
>>
File: 1455166132845.png (2MB, 1011x1139px) Image search: [Google]
1455166132845.png
2MB, 1011x1139px
>>18014368
Howdy there, looks like I just missed ya. That's a bummer... uh, but, if you do end up coming back to read some more, could you maybe do this one? >>18014095

I get it if you can't, reading is pretty draining, but I'd appreciate it a lot. I hope you have a lovely day nonetheless.
>>
File: 39340.jpg (528KB, 900x1050px) Image search: [Google]
39340.jpg
528KB, 900x1050px
I'll be doing a handful of rune readings to whoever answers this post.

Only requirement is an actual question, I won't do naked generals.

The vaguer the question, the less I can help with understanding the answer of the runes.
>>
>>18014411
How should I proceed with dealing with myself? I feel like a good amount of myself is quite repressed and I'm essentially living as someone who's not exactly ''themselves'', so to speak. I hope this isn't vague enough, but I'm essentially seeking advice.

Thank you.
>>
Gawain I could really use some sudden advice. Something that hasn't happened in months is happening again out of the blue and I don't know what to do, whats causing it? The doctors told me it was nothing, but this doesn't happen for no reason, there has to be a cause and I can't afford doctor visits right now.
>>
>>18014364
I know the query sounds vague but I don't want to interfere on his learning experience/free will. But I've been talking to him, at least he's not suicidal anymore and doing some *creative* procedures to help, in the end it's all on him yet I don't want to interfere so much or make things worse.

Would the reversed Fehu act negatively in the spread tho? I don't know how to work with the hidden runes. Thank you very much.
>>
>>18014411
If you want to get this since I read over Gawain not doing anymore readings. >>18014421
>>
>>18014411
>I won't do naked generals.
I read I won't do naked girls :^
>>
>>18014364
>>18014368
Thank you and sorry

Yeah, It's nice to know an answer , but I was crazy-ish about this lass. A few readers told me I had a chance with her.. Should have listened to you though , you said things wouldn't end well if I tried to approach her.

I'm trying to move forward , I really am..

>Illusions
Be happy ,and forget everything
*Sigh*

Well, I hope you have better luck. Good luck at the place you're going to visit , I really hope you be able live there.

Take care , bye.
>>
>>18014411
What am I doing wrong?
>>
>>18014411
What are his feelings for me? Is he going to act upon them?
>>
>>18014411

Hello.

I need to become a happier person so that the people I come into contact with might also be happier. I am not a naturally happy person, but am willing to work at it. What is the most effective way for me to do this?

Thank you.
>>
File: DSC_0177.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0177.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>18014419
Gibor.

This one has some lore behind it, idk if I'll be able to really explain it well, but basically there's a kind of a mutual give and take between yourself and yourself that creates actual evolution and progress. Allow gifts to happen.

(Sorry if this doesn't really help, it's not a rune I'm really able to summarize. I hope this helps.)
>>
>>18014364
>She was quite an adorable little kiddo, at least it made me smile. I hope you're going to get one yourself, and frankly, I think you'd make a good father. Don't spoil her too much and make sure she's not too sheltered on what's happening around her and the world she lives in~

I'd like to think I'd make a good father as well, hopefully I get this kid that made others smile as well. I wouldn't want to shelter my kids, let them be kids, but they gotta learn too. That'd just be repeating the mistakes of my parents, though I don't know if I could help but spoiling a kid, they are kids after all and I was rather spoiled.
>>
>>18014421

>doctors told me it was nothing

Are you a hypercondriac?

WebMD
>>
>>18014411
Do I find love this month?
>>
File: DSC_0178.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0178.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>18014421
>>18014425
Turned Laf.
Forget the surface appearance, the deeper parts haven't really been fixed. Focus more on making sure you're scraping to the bottom.
>>
File: DSC_0179.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0179.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>18014447
Naked exposure to the sun's raw power hurts.
>>
>>18014464
I'm not, but I'm pretty sure a testicle isn't supposed to feel like the bottom part has started moving inward to the body kind of like its upside down.
>>18014470
I'm not particularly sure what that means.
>>
File: DSC_0180.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0180.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>18014449
Yes, he will act on them, in a very flashy and ultimately self-destructive way. Try to prevent him from breaking himself.
>>
>>18014411
SO....... how bout them love questions, huh? will i start going steady with someone who makes my heart leap soon? i'm pretty darn lonely and haven't had a good relationship in a while.
>>
>>18014480
Thanks
>>
>>18014411
Will I lose my virginity before I'm 20?
>>
File: DSC_0181.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0181.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>18014455
Ar.

Seek the (sun)light, seek virtue. Try to live in a way you consider honorable and don't regret making the decisions you do.
Easier said than done, I know, but even just striving for it (and being at peace knowing you are already moving towards it) can do wonders.
>>
>>18014483

Cremaster reflex.

Three seconds of research. I know it took longer to write your post. You might want to think about that.

http://www.embarrassingproblems.com/problem/testicle-problems/retractile-testicles
>>
>>18014411
Will I lose my virginity before next year?
>>
>>18014465
Ar (see >>18014506 for picture).

No, but you will find peace with that fact this month.
>>
>>18014483
I mean something internal isn't right, and surface appearances were misleading.

Can't really get much more precise than that, sorry.
>>
File: DSC_0182.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0182.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>18014492
Is. This rune is going to become a fucking meme if this goes on.

Short answer: No, don't expect many changes.
>>
>>18014507
No, I know what the cremaster and abductor muscle do. The issue is I get random interment pain when this happens and I know the different when the testicles retract due to the say the cold in order to protect the sperm, they don't change position or anything. I don't view it as testicular torsion either as I can still walk around and its basically a mild pain. I didn't start having these problems until last year, never had this issue before whatsoever.

Besides the cremaster muscler retracts the testicles, bringing both in closer to the body, making the package as a whole more smaller, it doesn't just affect one testicle unless there is a problem going on, even then its not retracting, its literally turned, like its trying to torsion, but there is no torsion. I understand how my body has worked for almost 3 decades, I don't worry unless its an odd occurrence that has only ever happened once before.
>>
File: DSC_0183.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0183.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>18014499
Reverse Tyr. First time I see this rune in that configuration, so not 100% clear on what it is, but...I don't think it's a positive sign. Would guess no.
>>
>>18014411
>write your post. You
please give me a career reading
should i stay in my current position or aggressively try to move on like before?
>>
>>18014411
Will I find love next month then? Kek
>>
>>18014411
love reading pls.
>>
>>18014411
[ NO MORE RUNE READINGS FOR ANYONE THAT HASN'T POSTED A QUERY BEFORE THIS POST ]
>>
>>18014526
Damn, that's a bummer. Thanks for the read, though! Appreciated.
>>
>>18014411
Will he return?
>>
>>18014509
Kek I got exactly the same thing as >>18014534
Same answer, I would not count on it.
>>
>>18014534
Damn. Guess it's just you and me then, ol' handsy.
>>
File: DSC_0184.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0184.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>18014535
Is.

The rune advice seems to be to stay put and work on stability.
>>
>>18014537
You are kidding me, -another- reverse Tyr.
See >>18014534 and >>18014544

No.
>>
>>18014539
I mentioned in my post that I only answer questions. Please actually read next time.
>>
>>18014411
Is going back to school going to pay off in making me happy and feeling just... alright with myself?
>>
>>18014411
I'm wondering, what course of action is in my utmost well being when it comes to my career/work?

I've been taking the root of hard work and patience, but I feel like I'm stagnating and I'm trying not to be bitter about it, but I am. I want recognition for my hard work when I'm dealing with peers with less/no work ethic.

It sucks to be so dedicated but not be rewarded for it. I don't feel like working as hard when those around me aren't. One even gets paid more despite my seniority.
>>
File: thoth-works.jpg (25KB, 480x269px) Image search: [Google]
thoth-works.jpg
25KB, 480x269px
Hi, I'm doing one card reading
I'm *new* with the Thoth deck so give me your gender and query for practice.
>>
>>18014600

It's not "root" it's "route."

>root: origin, starting point
>route: path

I know English is not your first language, so wanted to let you know, you've been listening to some people with non-standard accents. Listen to BBC or VOA.
>>
>>18014607

>female
>will he die a painful death

Thank you.
>>
>>18014608
I knew that. I'm half asleep.

But way to be an asshole and picking up on something completely irrelevant to what I'm struggling with.

Oh look, my sentences aren't complete.
Does that pain your existence enough to correct as well?
>>
>>18014607
a hint of where i could find success?
>>
File: 10 - The Wheel of Fortune.jpg (2MB, 885x1397px) Image search: [Google]
10 - The Wheel of Fortune.jpg
2MB, 885x1397px
>>18014611
>>will he die a painful death
X - Fortune
Nothing is set on stone yet regarding that, there may be a twist on what he's going to deal before the fateful event may occur I see more of a positive change.
>>
>>18014616

Wow a lot of anger for someone just trying to help. No wonder your work life is for shit.

Doesn't take /div/ to figure that one out.
>>
>>18014607
Female
Can you do when readings?
Like - when I will meet my next bf? If no thats fine.
>>
>>18014628

it's not helpful to correct someone's typo on a forum that's not geared towards literacy.

It takes away from the original intent and turns it into something it wasn't supposed to be.
>>
>>18014635

Yet it exposed irrational anger, didn't it?
>>
>>18014628
I wasn't seeking a lesson in grammer, for that I can easily search google.

I was seeking advice in regards to my career.

Two completely different things.

Saying you were being helpful is like cutting someone's hair when they came in for a toothache.
>>
File: 10 Swords - Ruin.jpg (2MB, 869x1363px) Image search: [Google]
10 Swords - Ruin.jpg
2MB, 869x1363px
>>18014618
>a hint of where i could find success?
10 of Swords, Ruin
By disrupting yourself, rebirth by fire, sometimes ruin comes to us to push us to find clever ways to overcome the obstacles. When a cycle ends, we have to pick up ourselves and get ready to start new, what you're doing now it's not good, so re-evaluate or change everything in order to move on. Good luck!
>>
>>18014074
That joke has been going on for almost a year and has been more damaging to me than anyone else. I can promise you that I have zero interest in perpetuating it. I'd say fuck off with it, but nobody listened when I said that there are certain parties who will be very upset with it, so I stopped caring. I washed my hands of the whole matter long ago.

>>18014069
>>18014080
Didn't you know that this is your reward for giving your time and energy to help people on /div/? No good deed goes unpunished. Best of luck to you.
>>
>>18014639
Is it irrational to be annoyed by someone who is intentionally derailing? No.

On top of that, when you speak to strangers, you can't be aware of their circumstances. You don't know what anyone in here is dealing with, so approach them with kindness.
>>
>>18014607
Male
How will it turn out for me financially in the next 4 months?
>>
>>18014641

see

>>18014639

One small pinch and your anger comes flying out like the venom it is. If you didn't have so much you wouldn't have reacted that way.
>>
File: 027.png (351KB, 643x900px) Image search: [Google]
027.png
351KB, 643x900px
>>18014607
Please give me a reading on my relationship with a certain dream or series of dreams. What do they mean?

>>
>>18014650
You're skirting the point still.

Just like correcting grammar in a query.

Is this thread about how our current state of emotions are or is it about helping people?

Maybe ask why I'm angry? Maybe my work situation has me angry? Did you even read it?
It's not wrong to be upset and angry.

But to point fingers and put someone down when they're already down, I consider that kind of shitty.

If I see someone upset, I want to help them. Not rub their face in it.

"Oh hey you used the wrong word. Ohhey you're angry."

A lot of people can point out obvious things.
>>
File: 15 - The Devil.jpg (2MB, 877x1371px) Image search: [Google]
15 - The Devil.jpg
2MB, 877x1371px
>>18014631
>when I will meet my next bf?
XV - The Devil
I don't know how to do the timing with the cards yet but The Devil talks about blind impulses and giving into temptation, so it may happen when you no longer feel obsessed about getting one and feels free of any need, then you can get anything you want by being yourself. Good luck
>>
>>18014607
Female. Will he come back?
>>
>>18014607
Male
Will she and I ever be friends again, if not something more?
>>
>>18014642
I'm a NEET so there is no way i could find success if i continue living my current lifestyle. Thank you for the reading.
>>
File: Ace of Wands.jpg (2MB, 860x1363px) Image search: [Google]
Ace of Wands.jpg
2MB, 860x1363px
>>18014649
>How will it turn out for me financially in the next 4 months?
One card for that long period? Well you asked for it...
Ace of Wands
There's an initial spark here of a creativity work coming into form, but Aces speaks of a start and you've got a good one, yet be aware of not come off too strongly and placing all your coins on something too soon, let it burn in the natural way, keep feeding the fire so it's possible to construct something lasting in long term. Use this initial spark to break through safely, good luck.
>>
>>18014607
Male
what was my dream trying to tell me about her?
>>
File: 9 Disks - Gain.jpg (2MB, 885x1388px) Image search: [Google]
9 Disks - Gain.jpg
2MB, 885x1388px
>>18014657
>What do they mean?
9 of Disks, Gain
Definitely something to serve as a good influence on you, on your well-being. Something on your mind needs to make you settle and rest, enjoy what you could benefit materially speaking yet it also warns you to avoid greed and exaggerated materialism.

>>18014676
You're welcome, break that habit and move forward, good luck!
>>
>>18014607
female
what will happen with crush before end of the year?
>>
>>18014607
Male.
I'm going on a trip soon. How do you see it going? Traveling always makes me nervous.
>>
>>18014607
Female
How will school go?
>>
>>18014643
Bv have you found a perfect waifu yet? Of not why not try paranormaldate website?
>>
>>18014607
female
What's my next bf like
>>
File: Princess of Cups.jpg (2MB, 877x1371px) Image search: [Google]
Princess of Cups.jpg
2MB, 877x1371px
>>18014665
>Will he come back?
Princess of Cups
Well this is tricky, this cards gives me a sensation of romantic feelings but at the same time not really acting on it, or he's more passive, waiting for something to reach him, in his dreamland. Hope this helped.
>>
>>18014607

Male
When will I meet my next girlfriend?
>>
>>18014080
>tfw I will never hold play vidya with Io and her bf
>tfw I will never be the third wheel on their dates
>>
File: 11 - Lust.jpg (2MB, 885x1344px) Image search: [Google]
11 - Lust.jpg
2MB, 885x1344px
>>18014673
>Will she and I ever be friends again, if not something more?
XI - Lust
The name says it all in the love matters as a passionate affair and joy, but it goes with too much force, better tame it to not burn so fast. Lust is also about control of our inner beast and life energy, so take it easy tiger.
>>
The job I once loved. I'm beginning to hate so much because of who I have to work with right now.

Incompetence and lazy work ethics.

I've invested so much and I don't know what to do.
>>
>>18014724
When you stop worrying about it. Don't need to be a reader to tell you that.
>>
>>18014764

Not worried about it, just excited and a bit nervous. I've been feeling like I'm getting finay some girls attention after 2+ years of work out, improving and overcoming my demons.

I've got a feeling that is happening soon finally.
>>
>>18014753
Telling. Thanks love
>>
File: 03 - The Empress.jpg (2MB, 877x1397px) Image search: [Google]
03 - The Empress.jpg
2MB, 877x1397px
>>18014681
>what was my dream trying to tell me about her?
III - The Empress
Something is coming fruitful, pregnancy maybe? This card points to fertility, growth and sexuality, celebrating also the maternity and earth aspects. If that's not the case, still she's in a growing process within and experiencing love, creating a connection with the outside world with what she carries inside.
>>
>>18014607
Man
I want to know if this study I chose is a good path for me?
>>
Male.
When will I have sex?

I am doing the no fap challenge and I'm fucking dying right here. D:
>>
>>18014780
interesting. thanks for the read.
>>
Can't sleep.
Gonna do some tarot reads.
Make your query. Not in the mood for generals.
All I require from you is that you post a picture of your favorite black tranny.
>>
>>18014806
sure can u hook me up with a pic of ur mom?
>>
>>18014806
"Hmm, I don't know any black trannies, maybe I shold Google 'black trannies'...wait"

Almost had me, mate.
>>
File: Princess of Swords.jpg (2MB, 852x1371px) Image search: [Google]
Princess of Swords.jpg
2MB, 852x1371px
>>18014707
>what will happen with crush before end of the year?
Princess of Swords
Things may happen not as you expect, perhaps it's needed a different approach if you're willing to be with him. Being smart and practical but have the courage to make a move, observe what's going on and have some initiative. Yet don't try to push your will or he'll go away. Best wishes!

>>18014779
You're welcome, hope it helps, best wishes!

>>18014804
You're welcome too, hope everything goes well, good luck!

>>18014707
>>18014712
>>18014720
>>18014724
>>18014785
I'm sorry I wanted to read you all but I'm starting to have a headache and I should stop, see you next time and thanks for letting me practice on you guys, best wishes.
>>
>>18014806

Just tarit my shit up senpai. Who's my next girlfriend? When will I met her?
>>
File: Mom.jpg (12KB, 274x90px) Image search: [Google]
Mom.jpg
12KB, 274x90px
>>18014810
>>
>>18014664
Interesting. Thank you! Lots of love.
>>
>>18014851
Hey man thanks I'm going to go for it now!
>>
File: unnamed.png (611KB, 797x599px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
611KB, 797x599px
I have been working for a psychic for over 2 years now. I occasionally host 'ask a psychic's assistant anything' threads, but today we are doing a psychic advice thread.

My boss is convinced that doing an advice vlog would be helpful, so I am collecting questions and he will answer them for free, and we will post the videos next week.

guidelines:
>post a question here, saying your name, where you're from, and detailing your situation
>keep your information to no more than 5 sentences.
>include an email so i can email you when your question has been answered (we will not be posting links to /x/ as we do not intend to spam or advertise the advice vlogs themselves here)

for anyone else curious about what we do from a business perspective, feel free to ask away.
>>
>>18014930
Nicole, Europe. I lost someone really dear to me recently and I want to know if he will be back. I can give more details in the mail if you want.
>[email protected]
Thanks in advance.
>>
>>18014930

Sure!

I thought about getting into the business in my area, but the whole "PSYCHIC READING BY ANON" coupled with cheesy celestial images and crystal balls turned me off.

Can I appeal to an element that would prefer, say, a nice garden to have readings without the incense and peppermints vibe?

Also, they charge $120/hr here. Major metropolitan area. Is that standard? That's about what the standard non-Ph.D. therapist charges too. I want to get them "hooked" on coming to me, so maybe first time at a discount, or a 5/10 time card subscription (most of which they'll never use).

Thanks!
>>
>>18014930
Sure why the fuck not.

Jack
Illinois
Been having some lower abdomen/pelvic pain lately, more on the left side that shoots down the left side of my testicle and leg. Usually if I have any amount of pain its around the sigmoid colon. I don't believe its anything serious at all, maybe pulled muscles or just age, who knows. Any info would help though.
[email protected]
>>
>>18014938

oh good idea

anyone who wants this to be a bit more private can send an email to

[email protected]

just know that the whole email will be read during the video. still keep it to 5 sentences or less though!
>>
>>18014938
What's it with females ''losing'' people and not being able to them again if they are not dead.
like go to their house lmao, hit them up or some shit like lmao you know they alive so go and talk to them wtf
>>
>>18014806
pls give me a love reading
>>
>>18014946
Maybe you're talking about me, and maybe death is a way to put it. It's more complicated than that and it's not a love reading.
>>
>>18014950
nah it's common for females to ask if they will ever meet a guy again, then it turns out the guy isn't even dead so it's like yeah you can meet him again if you go to his house and knock on his fucking door maximum confusion on my part I don't get it
>>
>>18014941

Bill's medical advice is always the same
>go see a doctor, not a psychic

>>18014939

we dont do any of the crystal ball nonsense either. our office looks like a legit therapist office and doesnt do much in the way of spooky doo dads.

this one might make it into the videos, however without an email i cant update you letting you know when its out.

that being said. Bill has often offered this advice:

if you want to make being a psychic a career, just become a therapist or a counselor of some sort. you will be connected to people who actually need your help and you wont be struggling for money because your clients will be covered by some sort of insurance plan or other network.

you dont need people to know you are psychic to help them. helping people work through their problems will make you feel more fulfilled than say, answering 500 questions of 'am i gonna get married? when?' etc.

Bill's 75 years old so not going back to school anytime soon, but whenever someone asks about getting into his field, he always recommends becoming a therapist or counselor of some sort.

if you do choose to stick with the psychic bit up front, keep in mind that you need to actually have clients before anyone will see you. The bulk of Bill's business comes from a word of mouth. no one will pay even 25 bucks to hear from someone who has no presence.

he, like many psychics, had to start out doing things for free. he got lucky and by doing free things landed a spot on the Regis and Kelly show (back before Kelly was on it, i forget the co host at that time) and even appeared on the michael jackson radio show (not hte michael jackson you're thinking of).

doing free readings for people lead to those connections, and doing free readings on those shows lead to people watching / hearing wanting to come in for a personal reading.

but until you've proven you're any good to anyone, you cant convince them to pay.
>>
>>18014959
There is no "guy" and there is no "door", so don't assume you know what a reading is about. People are sometimes being vague on purpose.
>>
>>18014966
shit I'm sorry then I thought you were one of those people, good luck finding whatever you are looking for. sorry again I didn't mean to be rude
>>
>>18014960
Does bill go on x
Is he filthy rich
>>
>>18014981

>does bill go on /x/

hes done live Q&A here before, but hte questions werent to his liking. he is very much a 'growth' oriented psychic and as you can imagine /x/ was mostly 'when am i gonna meet my wife? does Anonette like me? etc'

>is he filthy rich

until i started managing the business he wasnt pulling a profit.
>>
>>18014260
Male Aries 4/17/88 I just want to know about my career prospects. Thanks anon
>>
>>18015027
Does he know the answer to those sorts of questions
>>
>>18014943
I wrote to you on the previous thread but didn't get any answer, mind if I send the email as well, just in case he didn't see yet?
>>
>>18015076

psychic is not omniscient. but as a general rule, yeah and he will answer them when asked. however, knowing the answer to those questions doesnt help anyone at all, so he tends to redirect them to the answer they need, not the answer they want.
>>
>>18015081

sure go for it. though we arent doing the videos til today and they wont start releasing until next week.
>>
>>18014943
>>18014943
Are you that person that's the assistant to the celebrity psychic from around a year ago?
>>
>>18015087

the bulk of his clients arent celbrities, but we do see a few. i would imagine thats me, yeah.
>>
>>18014930
I can't post my email here.

I want to do what's best for my wellness.

Career and generally. I feel like I should just keep being patient and it will slowly come. But another part is becoming bitter because there hasn't been much improvements. Especially with career.

Can he read anything on this? I want to do what's best for me and I want to continue to grow.
>>
>>18015109

well were doing video responses, so id need your email for you to find it. i dont want to post the videos here, cuz thats kinda spammy and advertisey.

if oyu can email me a more specific please email me here:
[email protected]

your email will be read out loud, but your email address itself iwll be kept private

gonna need a first name with it tho
>>
>>18015083
Thanks just sent the email, looking forward to see the videos even if my question isn't picked at least it would be informative.
>>
>>18015124
Unfortunately, I'm not comfortable doing that.

You guys were here and read briefly in thread for me before.

Ya'll should try doing a site where you can submit questions directly. Tumblr even let's you direct message these days.
>>
>>18015150

he had a tumblr but he doenst update it. its funny cuz he'll sit down and write a bunch of spiritual stuff thats really good, and then as soonas i create the tumblr he stops entirely.

we do have a submission box on our website, however, its email based. we might do a tumblr thing again to run the Q&A cuz the plan is to release three videos a week, so we obviously need lots of queries, but well cross that bridge when we get there.

Bill's not interested in doing another /x/ q&a at this time though. he had fun but it wasnt the kind of questions he likes asked (For the most part).

>implying emails aren't submitted directly though

either way anon good luck
>>
>>18014930
[temptatation to get Billy to read poetry inadvertently intensifies]

>>18014714
Associating your likeness with anything overtly "unchristian" is bad for business.
>>
>>18015145

its not showing up unfortunately unless you mean you're fsds
>>
>>18015162
If I ask about my future lover will he respond
>>
will read tarot in exchange for direct questions/your favourite colour./initials for the next hour or so
>>
>>18015176
It's from N A (initials)
The subject is: Question from /x/
It probably went to the spam folder, it happens when I send to gmail accounts sadly (I'm using aol mail)
>>
>>18015170

its not like we just pick random ones out of a pile. were picking five questions at max and id be reading em beforehand
>>
>>18015082
>>18015098
Did you forget to put your name in ?
>>
>>18015182

im the one who hands him the questions. no video is better than

'WHEN WILL I MEET GF?'

its an advice series. ADVICE.
>>
>>18015185

When Will I met my next girlfriend? Will I have sex soon? (Could be related?)
Color: Blue
Initials: E.R

Thanks for the reading and sorry if the sex question is rude, its mere curiosity.
>>
>>18015185
my favourite colours are green/red/black I don't want a reading, have a good day
>>
>>18015185
what do you see happening with my crush
Blue
P.s
>>
>>18015185
What can I do in order to grow as a person and reach more happiness/satisfaction with life/less suffering?

MD
favorite colors are purple and blue
>>
>>18015201
What kind of question would he find appropriate to ask ? nothing specific , but just the average. I do not want to sound like a fool.
>>
>>18014422
Fehu merkstave was more about his current situation than anything, and hidden, well... I essentially consider that to be an influence that's not quite apparent or is at the very least more closed off and harder to notice than say, a rune that's not hidden.

I'd say take it slow, and you shouldn't be afraid to intervene. Sometimes intervention is needed, especially when the person is suicidal. I should know that, because I had someone intervene and care when I was about to do something incredibly stupid some few days ago. Well, I did it, but I'm reversing the effects.

>>18014421
It was nothing, but yet...

Are you sure you're not worrying too much? If you think too much on something or especially worry, you kinda tend to have some phantom stuff happening in your body. Essentially, you're likely a slight hypochondriac. I drew Atu XIV, and honestly, I'm half tempted to interpret this as ''please step back and don't panic before assuming things. make sure you have enough information.''

>>18014443
Well, you could have potentially had a chance if you did something differently, but alas. Moving past that hurts, but at the same time you know that she rejected you. Just keep moving forward. It may just be for the best for you.

Good luck to you as well. I believe in you and I know that you can move past this. Just do other things and give it some time. It'll numb. And well, that place? I sure as fuck hope I won't end up in there. Feels too harsh. Very strange vibes overall.

Take care as well.

>>18014461
Spoiling at times is good, but only when the child does something to deserve the spoiling. Even so, that doesn't mean you should treat them like shit if they don't do anything good. You seem like you would care about your children, and that's good. They have to learn, of course, but they're still children. Taking things in time is needed, especially when you have a new life on your hands, one that's very eager to learn about things.
>>
>>18015185
Can i convince H to sleep with me?
Dark blue
F.N.F.
>>
>>18015191

found it in the spam folder, yeh. we saw your question in the last thread. its there if we decide to use it, but from what i gather he doesn't want to go too paranormal yet. the major issue is that everyones ideas of spirituality seem to conflict, and its not really relateable to the average young person, who is the kind of person Bill wants to reach.

the idea behind advice columns is that they tend to be helpful to anyone reading it, cuz we can relate to the situation now or later. whereas scrying questions only attracts a certain kind of viewer.

>>18015195

i hang out on other boards with a name field so im often deleting and forgetting to put back in. but yeah.
>>
>>18015222
>dem trips

aww yee, always with them delicious trips to make your evening all the more sweet~

>>18014643
Oi, it's not like I can really help it all that much. I know that some people get the help that they need, and if some trolls decide to mess and play their silly shipping games with others, then I don't give a fuck. Best of luck to you and I'm sorry that this ended up biting you more in the ass.

That was my last post on this anyway; not going to bother with indulging the poster's attention whoring even more.

>>18015223
>convincing someone to sleep with you
>convincing

That's your first mistake. If you need to convince someone to do it, then you're not really going about with it in the proper manner. Besides, why in the fuck would you want to sleep with someone you likely know very little or you're not in relationship with?

nvm, /div/ is full of degenerates.
>>
>>18015217

literally anything that is about life that you need advice on.

>i dont know which job to choose, here are my options
>i dont know if its time to move now
>i want to propose but im not sure
>is it the right time to have a kid?

really anything about life. it can be more specific, cuz even specific stuff tends to be relatable in some way, or at least gives the audience insight into other potential things.

this user had a great example:
"You can call me "Reks" I'm a university student frustrated in his career that has shown ambition and potential, but it has been limited due to a huge lack of motivation in my life, I've seen misery, and luxury, I've seen some of my loved ones die, and I've seen some of my loved ones success in my young life already, to be honest, If I died, in the country I live (spain) I'm obsessed with improving myself as much as I can fisically and mentally but this made me too diferent to the rest. Unfortunately, being different, maybe always behaving like an adult too soon made me skip many things in life."

he then spiraled off further talking about 'is it useless to have a relationship' which isn't bill's ideal quesiton, but it allows a growing opportunity so he will be answering it at least once to get his thoughts on the obsession with romance out there.
>>
>>18015227
I understand that, I'd sill want to watch them either way, thank you.
>>
>>18014947
Shit my bad.
Didnt see your post.

Mkay.

Disappointment in love recently.
Someone who seemed she would be your priestess of mars turned out to be nothing but an illusive false hope.
A combination of sadness and happiness. Mood swings I spose!

What lies ahead in these lowly times?

WHITE WHALE, HOLY GRAIL1!!!11!11

Good shit ahead man.

Independence, doing what you want, realization of truths,, possibly love... Hope you're into cougars!
There will still be some frustration, but things will improve.
(^ That is asuming that tarot cards can accurately predict the future lol)

Don't look back anymore. Look forward. Forgive and forget the past so that you can be a whole person. A whole mother fucker if you will (Cause I think the cards want you to bang a cougar)
>>
>>18015227
Ayyt , I just wasn't sure.
>>
Male Scorpio

Should we get married soon?
>>
>>18015203
>the magician
this is a good time in your life to meet someone new, this card often means new beginnings and is a reminder of the power we have to shape our own destiny
>the high priestess reversed
this indicates you're not entirely open to the opportunities around you regarding finding new love. keep an open mind, if you're not sure of how someone feels asks. give yourself time to realise your true feelings on people before rushing into things.
9 of cups
what you most wish for will soon be true, this is a very positive card! this is a good time to meet people - in keeping with the high priestess, allow yourself to be open to new opportunities to meet people and trust yourself.
>6 of wands
this is often indicative of a positive change to come, in regards to romance this could indicate that the person you're dreaming of will soon be here. this card is about celebrating the hard work you've been putting in and reaping the rewards from it.

reading this cards as a whole, I can safely say that you'll be meeting your new girlfriend soon, and she's likely to be a positive passionate person if you can open up to her. the high priestess card carries very large sexual undertones even when reversed so i'm confident that you'll have sex soon.
thank you for letting me read for you!
>>
Anyone wanna trade a read with me?
>>
I have a bit of a problem following who is doing readings at the moment so i would like to ask the next free diviner for a general reading of my next 6 months.
>taurus
>male

thank you in advanced
>>
>>18015229
R u reading
>>
>>18015238
>That is asuming that tarot cards can accurately predict the future lol
i tought that was the point on being here

yeah i got rekt before ;-;
>>
>>18015255
Taurus...
Hey I'm a taurus!

My past 20 years have been wracked with misery and betrayal.

You're probably going to get fucked just like me!
>>
>>18015257
Nope. Still recovering, in some ways.
>>
>>18015222
Fehu merkstave (I prefer saying reverse lol) pretty matches his situation right now and I was doing also some let's say magic work on my own to help him, that could also be the reason Mannaz was hidden too, and Othala must be the outcome so this is good, thank you very much and like him you're also cared sweetie and I'm sure you'll get through, thank you so much.
>>
>>18015269
ok feel better I love you (non-romantic,)
>>
>>18015258
Divination is subject to change.
If what was once accurate becomes known to ze person asking then the knowledge can change shit.
The future is not static.

Imperfect plotting grows the seeds of time.
>>
>>18015278
Ah, I see. I see. Well, Othala would be how in general you should go about it, but overall yeah, in some ways I could consider it as a kind of an outcome. Good luck with that with him, I wish you all the best.

...no u the sweetie, shush.

>>18015287
th-thanks... y-you too.
>>
>>18015208
>seven of swords
is someone interfering with you and your crush by any chance? this card normally means that, or that you're digging into their privacy - if so that needs to stop in order for any sort of relationship to develop, being paranoid will lead to your downfall. stay engaged with your crush otherwise they'll quickly move on
>eight of cups
its important for you to leave situations where you don't feel comfortable - i suspect this is linked to the previous card, if being around your crush makes you feel awkward it's time to take a breather and not rush anything. take time for yourself to collect your feelings and you'll feel much more levelheaded afterwards
>king of wands
this card often refers to a real life man in your life with lighter coloured hair. he'll support you and is trustworthy. lean on him if things get tough as he'll protect you and serve as a good mentor.
>7 of pentacles
be open to other possibilities than your crush - they're not the only person in the world for you despite how you may feel. this isn't to say they're not interested, but don't get in over your head. this card urges patience and planning

I can see you and your crush slowly moving towards something if you get a little help from your friends and plan your moves rather than rushing into things.
thank you for letting me read your cards! good luck
>>
>>18015185
l.p
black
do I find a lover before next year?
>>
>>18015194
Oh, I already know that, you silly golden-haired lad. I did have an interesting query, is all...well, more interesting than those that often befall these parts, at least. But I'm not terribly certain it's his cup of tea.

>>18015229
freeshrugs.jpeg
>>
>>18015311

i think id reject it on principle alone.
>>
>>18015185
Will our friendship evolve into more than just friendship?
Black
J.S
>>
>>18015185
Is trying to get a masters immediately after completing my bachelors a good idea? Not sure if I should get a job first or maybe study part time or something else altogether.
Blue
DA

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>18015321

it can if you actually make an effort to, it'd never develop naturally.

this isn't to say its destined to even if you try.

psychic insight does not circumvent risk / reward.
>>
>>18015213
>wheel of fortune
this card highlights the importance of accepting your part in how your life is going - we are not truly blameless victims and we can control our future. this is a positive omen that good things are here to come, but accepting change as part of life is a must to fully embrace this card.
>ace of cups
this is a very positive card also, all about new beginnings and positive vibes. give back some of the love you feel, to friends and family and at work, to allow yourself to appreciate the support that's always there whether you feel it or not.
>5 of cups
this card signifies the importance of letting go of the past and old grudges. only when we truly accept our past can we move on, and to forgive is divine. no matter how bad things may seem there will be light at the end of the tunnel, you just have to look for it. now is the time to let go.
>the fool
innocence, a fresh start, open heartedness, these are the messages that go with the fool. you have to do what's best for you as it's your life, no one else's.

thank you for letting me read for you! letting go of the past and accepting the fact that you do have control over your life are the two messages that come through strongly in your cards, once you've learned how to do this you'll feel a lot better in yourself.
>>
>>18015185
e.r
pink
will he pursue me
>>
>>18015311
Hey BV I'm really sorry for the inconvenience but will you be doing any readings anytime soon? I feel horrible and I need some guidance.
>>
>>18015246

Oh wow! That looks really positive. Thanks, you give me some hope to look for future events. I'll try to keep my mind open but at the same time I'll try to be calmed in my desicions. Sex was out of curiosity, but after some years single I'm feeling like I want to fall in love again.

Man, thanks you sure gave me some hopes! :)
>>
>>18015185
Green
VO
Ok so I already know what I'm working towards ,but I feel there is something missing care to help me out with this one and give me some sort of direction?
Is that a direct enought question?
>>
>>18015309
>two of swords
deal with any emotional baggage you have first before trying to find a lover, it's a major turn off. learn to be happy in yourself.
>the sun
this is a time where it's important for you to find your own space and learn how to exist by yourself. this is a good time to try new things and enjoy yourself by meeting new people and possibly travelling.
>four of pentacles
this cards is about the need to let go of things that we have unhealthy attachments to. this card represents fear when it comes to love - this clinging is not healthy. if you honestly want a relationship you'll have to step out of your comfort zone, and your cards are telling me that you're not truly ready for that.
>nine of swords
this card represents fear and anxiety. don't be in a hurry to trust new people, any new relationships will need time to develop and don't ignore your instincts.

honestly reading your cards I don't think it'd be wise to take a new lover just yet, learn to be by yourself and how to happy without someone first. if you do choose to press ahead into something be wary as not everyone you meet has your best interests at heart, and some people will pick up on your vulnerabilities.

thank you for letting me read your cards!
>>
>>18015185
Is there still hope? Bordeaux, MN.
>>
>>18015185
Can I have a general reading please?
Blue
C.W.
>>
>>18015185
Grey
E.L.
Female
When I will meet my next long term bf? What kind of person he will be like.
>>
>>18015313
Amused, amused, I'm quite amused by someone so easily anally abused by a simple silly line or two.

>>18015338
Maybe in like 12 hours. I have my weekly all-nighter tonight, so I might have a few minutes. No promises, though.
>>
>>18015390
>Amused, amused,
>I'm quite amused
>by someone so easily anally abused
>by a simple silly line or two
that sounded like poetry
>>
>>18015394

she's gotta do SOMETHING to sound important.
>>
>>18015326
i did write out a whole thing about this but then i closed the entire browser HA. your cards were in order: the world, the sun, the knight of swords and the tower.
in short, i don't think a masters is for you - the knight is a warning against rushing into decisions, the tower indicates big change is soon to come, the world and the knight both highlight the benefits of travelling. your uncertainty comes across strongly in these cards, getting experience in a job and working part time will help you develop as a person. try not to rush into anything, be careful of who you talk to as some may get jealous of your plans and try to sabotage.

thank you for letting me read your cards!
>>
>>18015394
>>18015398
>being this new
>>
>>18015390
Thank you so much.
>>
My divinations tell me the girl I'm trying to hook up with doesnt do anal.
Why even live

Anyone want a tarotr ead?
No black trannies requires this time.
I'm bored out of myfucking mind.
>>
File: no_fucks_given.jpg (8KB, 253x195px) Image search: [Google]
no_fucks_given.jpg
8KB, 253x195px
>>18015398
>>18015409
>>
going out with boss for lunch. to reiterate:

>in about an hour, my boss (a psychic) will be giving advice with psychic insight
>to have your advice just leave a post (or send an email to [email protected] ) detailing your situation in five sentences or less, including your first name and general location.
>include email so we can email you a link to the video if its answered.

ADVICE not 'random psychic insight'.

be back soonish
>>
>>18015422
Would you give me a reading?
About a guy I like.
Tell me what you need.
>>
>>18015422
Give me a general for the near future, 6 months or so.
>>
>>18015337
>justice
fairness, law and order, karma. bad things you've done in the past may be back to haunt you, accept your mistakes and make up for them. your work/life balance may need to be looked at.
>five of cups
forgiveness, healing, renewal. this card links to the previous card, choosing what to focus on in life will change the way you live it. there is a reason things are happening the way they are, even if you can't see it yet.
>ten of cups
i'm going to stick this in with the next card because they're so closely linked
>two of cups
both of these cards have very very positive connotations in regards to relationships, the two of cups being strongly linked to a romantic pairing or a relationship being deepened. the foundations for love are there, it is a matter of nurturing them. the 10 of cups speaks of harmony and oneness, don't sabotage what may develop and be patient.

i don't think he'll pursue you so to speak, you definitely play a part in your future - but he is interested and there is a solid base for a relationship there. you are not completely out of control in your future - make a move, show him you're interested and he'll be soon to join in with the chase.

thank you for letting me read your cards! they are very positive.
>>
>>18015422
What is the sexual nature of my next partner
>>
>>18015422
Is he going to confess to me the nexxtt time we see eachother?
>>
>>18015185
S.G.
Purple

Do I have a future in the general illustration and character design department? I have a lot of fun doing it, but I've been feeling really down about my skills lately.
>>
>>18015422

Sure, Who's my next girlfriend? How is she? What does she looks like? (Does she look like a bitch?)
>>
>>18015422
Yo, mind hitting me up with a love read? I just wanna know what my next partner will be like, and if I'll meet em soon. I'm purdy darned lonely ;_;
>>
>>18015185
red/purple/golden/white

What is the best approach with the guy I like? His name starts with G.
>>
>>18015355
>seven of cups
there's a lot of confusion associated with this card (you already told me that, what a rather suitable card to draw) and the main message is to narrow your focus on what you want from life - you may know what you're working towards, but why? where will you go from there? this is not a good time to make hasty decision but plan how you will develop from your goal. consider developing your creative side if this isn't something you already take part in.
>two of pentacles
there seems to be an imbalance in your life that you may need to address and adjust accordingly. multitasking will not be your friend - linked to the confusion highlighted in the first card, cut down your priorities and go back to grass roots on what's important. this is answered by the next card in fact
>6 of cups
this card is about nostalgia and is often associated with childhood and family. old friends may make an appearance in your life, now is the time to deepen those bonds and enjoy the more simple things. don't dwell on the past but rekindling old passions or even visiting family will serve you well spiritually.

thank you for letting me read for you, i hope you find what you're looking for!
>>
>>18015185

Oh wow, you're working A LOT, amazing job taking readings. I'd like one if you can go for another one!

My initials are E.R, I'll choose color Blue, just like the beautiful summer sky we had today. And my question is about what does R feel about me and how will we end up?

I kinda had a crush with R and I'd like to know how could this end up!

Thanks again, best regards! :)
>>
>>18015440
Dunno.
I found out she doesnt do anal because of automatic divination I do.
I call it "Skitzomancy"

>>18015434

>What does this fellow think of you
Mostly good shit I guess.
Wanting to know you more, and get through the bullshit part of introduction to find out who you are emotionally and intellectually.
He likely thinks you're an all right fella!

>What will likely happen between you two

heh...
Nothing good apparently...
It won't happen and instead will be independence. The end of this prospect.
Likely brought on by financial matters I guess.

>What can you do for a positive outcome with him.

A change in the way you view or go about this situation. possibly put emphasis on your feminine beauty and happiness / positivity.
>>
>>18015422
Girl #1 and Girl #2. Which one leads to more business if I go out with her?
>>
>>18015422
female
When is next time I'll have sex?
>>
>>18015223
i don't answer unethical questions
>>18015321
>3 of pentacles
she holds you in a good light but her feelings are as of yet undeveloped. be patient and open to anything.
>>18015363
there's always hope. just a matter of where to look.
>8 of swords
don't hold yourself back, the truth of the situation is not as bad as it seems. we must be open to defeat before we can win. release those bad feelings and you'll feel a lot better.
>>18015367
i'm awful at general tarot, i can give you a general rune reading if you're willing to wait half an hour or so
>>18015369
>knight of pentacles, king of cups, page of cups
wew lad, a man is just around the corner for you. he'll most likely be younger but more experience in some way, don't underestimate him.he is kind and loving and very emotionally balanced despite his fun loving nature.
i'll do the last three and then i'll be taking a back seat, if the person who wanted a general wants a rune reading just reply to this and i'll get things set up~ thanks everyone! it's been fun!
>>
>>18015185
>>18015321
skipped?
>>
>>18015450
>Does she look like a bitch?
Your next lover will look like Marsellus Wallus

>>18015435
Mostly bad.
probably attempts at increasing your standing in life as well as an inability to do so. some new shit will happen but who knows what the hell that will be?e
>>
>>18015505
>8 of swords
Welp sounds like I'm fucked.
>>
>>18015505
>she holds you in a good light but her feelings are as of yet undeveloped. be patient and open to anything.

Haha riight after I posted again. Didnt mean to seem rushing. Thnakyou for reading!
>>
>>18015521

>Your next lover will look like Marsellus Wallus

Dang it! I knew it!! Haha, nah, seriously, could you do the reading? I was just kidding with that. This board is quite stale sometimes.
>>
Who wants to exchange?
>>
>>18015331
thank you so much for reading for me
>>
>>18015556

My scrying for a reading of yours?
>>
>>18015448
>the magician
this card represents the control you have over your life and your future - don't feel like you're stuck doing what you're currently doing, you can change it. this is a good time to look for new work if you really want to, but your creativity will only develop if you search for bigger opportunities and let your work be shown.
>eight of wands
things may seem to be changing around you but don't panic and stay patient a little longer. don't try to force changes as it may backfire on you. reduce anxiety and stress where possible as you may feel stuck for a while yet.
>temperance
tolerance and moderation are key here. stay patient and calm, keep pushing and your hard work will be worth it.

i'd recommend to keep practising within your illustration but take some of the stress off yourself, find the joy in it again. you may feel down but this will pass. get other people's opinions where possible, develop your skills via workshops and looking at tutorials but most of all find the love that you used to have within it. don't give up but stop being so hard on yourself.

>>
>>18015581
Sure. what's your query?
>>
>>18015185
Yellow
MK
Will i get her back?
>>
>>18015463
>the emperor
stay assertive and in control, don't let your heart rule over your head. there may be an actual older man in real life you can confide into help you in your situation. logic will be your friend in pursuing the guy you like.
>two of wands
this is about balance, however dull it may seem. strongly linked to the previous card, acting out and doing crazy things will not attract the man you want. all relationships are give and take, be generous without being taken advantage of. show how mature you can be.
>the lovers
what a cliché card to draw t b h f a m. share the happiness that you feel currently with the man that you want and he'll be keen to give it back to you. showing that you trust him and that he can trust you will be important.

being mature and logical in your approach will be the best way of getting your guy. your cards all point that way and the lovers card (obviously) is a strong indicator that he'll be willing to reciprocate any attachment shown. slow and steady is the key.

>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 500x500px
>>18015595

I'd like to know how does my next girlfriend looks like. I belive (I'm not too sure) that maybe 2 girls are interested in me a bit and I'd like to have some sort of guide to know if I should be more interested in one or in another. Or maybe avoid both.

I just need some guidelines about who could be my next girlfriend. Anything from how she is or how she looks like could be helpful.

I'm in quite a sweet energy moment and I belive I could give you a good scrying but to be more accuarate I'd like you to give me some info about your situation, nothing important just a hobby, a color... Nothing big, explain who you are in less than 3 lines.
>>
>>18015484
Well, I work with him so yes, it can be something financial related that bring us apart (not as we are together now lol).

A change... I think that maybe in the work outcome and shit like that, I haven't been really good at that job lol.
Thanks.
>>
>>18015609
Mature and logical... he is older than me so it have a lot of sense!
Slow and steady... that's a very, very hard thing to do, but I know is like the best. Ok.

Thanks a lot for giving me the reading!
>>
>>18015475
i must admi, i wasn't quite expecting so many people but the practice is good for me~
>ace of pentacles
this is a positive card, signifying new beginnings and optimism. think positively, seek fun and adventure. try new things with the person you seek, if they're willing then it's a sign they're interested for sure
>four of cups
this card is a warning about wishful thinking and allowing your thoughts to run away from you. look at the situation rationally: has she ever shown any interest in you romantically? do your research, daydreaming will not help you
>the empress
a powerful card representing fertility, femininity and sexuality. i have the feeling this represents a real life person, though not necessarily the person you have a crush on? it's possible that someone else may be soon to arrive to interfere with what's happening, for better or for worse.

looking at these cards it would indicate that R would potentially be interested in dating you but they're not truly the one for you; if you're willing to explore the possibility however i would recommend being more traditional in your approach rather than making grand gestures. this is not the time for surprises.
>>
>>18015628
the cards read him to be quite traditional in his views, not in the sense of gender roles but he's more the "dinner and movie" rather than the "fuck in the backseat" type. keep that in mind. also highlighted to me for some reason is dress sense - traditional feminine clothes are the way forward, think dresses and skirts.
>>18015530
as with the other person i'm replying to, slow and steady. you have her interest but plan your moves rather than rushing into things. try not to seem too distant however.
>>18015526
not necessarily, although now is the time to have a frank and honest look at what is happening around you. it may be painful but it'll be better in the long run.
>>
I want to know if my boyfriend loves me. I want to know if im going to succeed if i leave my country to be with my bf. Currently im unhappy and dont have much of a life. I want to move for a change and have a life. But the thing is that i don't want to tell my mother I'm leaving. She will kill me and i dont want her to stop me. I have this really good bond friendship/love with my bf. I just want to know if im doing the correct thing to leave and if im going to see my bf soon he lives overseas in Taiwan. I really just want to know if I'm heading toward my happiness. Thank you for the effort.

Initials: K.H
Number:2
Eye color:Brown
Fav color: Blue
>>
>>18014930
[email protected]
Megan, Canada
Anything you can tell me about my future love life would be great. I currently have a boyfriend, but I haven't been very satisfied thus far. Then again maybe my expectations are too high.
>>
>>18015185
What will make him fall hard for me?
blue
EG
>>
>>18015635

Huh, that makes sense, I have a crush on her but she really didn't show a "romantic interest", we get on well but yeah maybe she isn't really that interested, could be that she's just kinda curious about me, she usually is stalking my instagram for example.

It would be cool if I met somebody else and start something with somebody new, after all one thing that could happen,..

Could it be that after meeting and starting something with this new girl, R would be interested in me? Maybe kinda sad that she lost a chance with me?

I don't know it sounds like something that could happen out of nowhere, but you know, life it's kinda unexpected always.

Or maybe could be the other way around and she could find somebody and that could make me lost interest.

Who knows! Thanks again, pretty helpful. Have a good day!
>>
File: Lao-Tzu-Quotes-25-The-Best-Ones.jpg (164KB, 659x412px) Image search: [Google]
Lao-Tzu-Quotes-25-The-Best-Ones.jpg
164KB, 659x412px
Anyone want to trade readings? No generals.
I'll need:
>age
>Gender
>Alias
>Query
>>
>>18015656
she seems quite wishy washy about her feelings? like she'd potentially be interested but it's not the end of the world. she's not someone who i would consider the ~true love~ of your life, anyway. in my opinion pursuing anything would be more fun than any sort of real reward, and if that's what you're after then props to you, but i get the idea that's not really what you're here for. hope it helps, thank you for letting me read for you!
>>
>>18015619
I used to play video games but I'm not into that anymore. My hobby is divining I guess?
I am insecure female seeking male.
I'm very self-doubting.
My query is if my next boyfriend is already someone I know or their appearance if you want to get into it.

My scrying is very vague and metaphorical, but this is what I saw.

It was weird, I saw a completely cloaked figure having her hand out to a child like she was helping him out and tending to him. She kind of reminded me of the virgin mary despite her being black and shadowy looking. I saw this twice.

Then I actually saw a nose and the skin surrounding it. The nose was average for a female, sort of hispanic looking. The skin surrounding looked hispanic too.

From the first I can presume that she is very kind and tender hearted especially when it comes to dealing with children but perhaps she is not so open to showing this nature to others. Or maybe this means she has a reason to be secretive in her charity. As for the reason she was shadowy and cloaked perhaps she was pure but was tainted by the immorality of others? Maybe she went through some tough shit and it left a stain on how she views the world, so she tries to hind her kindness, because she is afraid of getting hurt again.
>>
>>18015677
Actually I had more of a feeling that she was cloaked than shadowy. Maybe it could mean you haven't met her yet.
>>
I'll do one more scry for the first person who responds. But no appearances for my thing is metaphorical.

>>
>>18015696
Male
When will I finally be able to get what I seek?
>>
>>18015696
can you tell me how will my next year going to be?
male
>>
Is the reader Primus still here by any chance?
>>
>>18015677
Not that anon, but I kind of want one like that for shits and giggles. I already did your next boyfriend's appearance before. Do you have anything else you want to know?
>>
>>18015651

no. that is not advice.
>>
File: L17.jpg (84KB, 379x500px) Image search: [Google]
L17.jpg
84KB, 379x500px
I am going to be doing some readings here and there as they come in. If you want me to use my Animal Tarot deck on your behalf, I will just need these three things.

>Name
>Zodiac Sign
>Question

No promises that I will read yours, but I will do my best to answer as many as I have time for.

>>18015644
>Does he love you?
Queen of Pentacles/Pig: This card symbolizes a strong backbone of fertility and love within the relationship.

>Are you going to succeed if you go leave with him right now.
Three of Wands/Woodpecker (reversed): This card, however, is suggesting you not to be rash with your decision. Instead of flying off to him you should really take the time and think about what it means to go after him and what exactly you will gain/lose on top of how going there will impact your lives in the short term.

>>18015696
I am not looking for a reading, but you wouldn't happen to have a guide on scrying? I would love to break in my bowl that I bought months ago.
>>
>>18015748
Madi
Gemini
Will things work out with my friend?
>>
>>18015677

Long Scrying here, I felt lots of things...

First of all, I've got a huge sensation of being overwhelmed by everything around me, like if If I was in the middle of huger skycrapers, wew... I feel a lot of anxiety, it's like I'm searching an exit, I know I have to stay but I want to leave so badly...

People seems to pass by, they walk around me but they don't even notice me when I'm clearly in a lot of stress... What the fuck, everyone it's like an asshole, they're just paying attention to their phones, like not watching I'm here at all, I feel invisible... it feels more and more hot, like it's summer...

I saw a man running to me, he's not too tall, fat, short hair, can't see too much about his face, he's kinda shady, probably because there's a huge sun above us, but there's something odd about this man, he's pointing to somewhere, I don't know where, but he's seriously telling me to go where he is pointing...

Wow, lights out, litterally, suddently it's night time and the skycrappers turned the lights off, people still here, I see the lights of their phones, but theres a man using the light of his phone, he's trying to get my attention, I kinda want to go, but I still lost... However I want to go with him, it feels he's the only man around with some sense...

Holy shit, that was... livid.

I... belive the interpretation was quite simple but odd at the same time, I belive, you right now are under pressure, some sort of it, maybe social networks are making you anxious about people? Maybe you have goals that are too high to achieve and it's eating your self steem?

I belive somebody will help you to find your next boyfriend, or atleast somebody who could potential be him. maybe he'll use social networks to start something with you...

My advice is to escape your surroundings, avoid stress, avoid feeling overwhelmed, but don't run away from them, probably you need a new mindset, and once you can turn off all that you'll be able to see through.
>>
>>18015660
I guess I'll trade a read with you.
>>
>>18015748
J
Cancer
Should I just move on or is there anything left to salvage?
>>
File: Rider_Waite_Tarot_Cards.jpg (224KB, 469x806px) Image search: [Google]
Rider_Waite_Tarot_Cards.jpg
224KB, 469x806px
>>18015748

Hi Morax, how are you partner? Shall we do a reading?

Call me "Rain Maker", I'm a capricorn, and I'd like to see if you can describe how will my next girlfriend be? Age, behaviour, or even when will I find her... Anything will be useful.

Thaks for your help, If you want I'm doing some catalyst scrying/readings, if you want one just tell me about your situation.

Have a good day buddy.
>>
>>18015699
I saw big puffy, beautiful clouds. It seemed heavenly.

It might be out of reach for the time being. I would try a new approach.

>>18015700
I saw the world card turn into a cartoon, looking onion. But it was a Cinderella's carriage kind of onion.

I take this that there will be a lot of opportunities set out for you. There's /literally/ a whole world out there for you to explore so I would explore while the opportunities are still there. As for the onion, LAYERS.

Perhaps this means that you will take an opportunity that comes to you that does not seem the most pleasant, or have to deal with something of that nature, but you will make the most out of it. Similar to how a regal person would.

>>18015724
Yes, later tonight I will be doing more readings so come back then. I was surprised I saw the nose and skin color.

>>18015748
There's a guide that gets posted here from time to time I don't know the link to it though. Sorry, maybe another anon can help.
>>
>>18015643
>dresses and skirts
Ohhh, that's gold! I'm traditional in that style of dates too lol, so it's good to know.
But, even though I'm pretty feminine, I haven't used that a lot and it would be amazing (and I actually love to use that kind of dressing).

Thanks!!!
>>
>>18015748
M
Cancer
Is there anything currently harming my relationship with this guy?
>>
>>18015764
Can I ha e a reading please?

My name is Leah. What is going to happen in the future with my crush?
>>
>>18015765
thanks
>>
I want to know if my boyfriend loves me. I want to know if im going to succeed if i leave my country to be with my bf. Currently im unhappy and dont have much of a life. I want to move for a change and have a life. But the thing is that i don't want to tell my mother I'm leaving. She will kill me and i dont want her to stop me. I have this really good bond friendship/love with my bf. I just want to know if im doing the correct thing to leave and if im going to see my bf soon he lives overseas in Taiwan. I really just want to know if I'm heading toward my happiness. Thank you for the effort.

Initials: K.H
Number:2
Eye color:Brown
Fav color: Blue
>>
>>18015748
Cecil
Gemini
Should I give up hope or will things change?
>>
>>18015756
>Will things work with my friend?
Ace of Pentacles/Dung Beetle: Things will work out, but it looks like you will have more of the investment into the relationship than your friend will if you want it to work.

>>18015763
>Should I just move on or is there anything left to salvage?
Five of Swords/Porcupine: Just move on; that's as simple as it can get.

>>18015764
I don't really care for readings about myself, but I will be more than happy to give you a tarot reading for free.

King of Wands/Tasmanian Devil(reversed): I had to actually look up the meaning to this animal, but from what I can gather is that you need to start focusing on yourself again. You have fallen from your throne and you need to find a way to sit yourself back on it before you can have a healthy relationship again.
>>
>>18015779

I don't do tarot readings, I do "catalyst readings", so I'll give you a quick one since I'm waiting for a reading.

Okay Leah, here I go...

I see a man, he's quite old, and angry, white hair, glassess... Looks like the cliche of what an old man could be...

He's kinda mad, he's speaking with a young man, they're arguing about something...

The young man is... quite athletic, doesn't look strong, but has an athletic body, he seems really tired of arguing...

I feel like he's desperate to find somebody to let all the stress go... But It's odd, it's like when you have sex but you have been under some sort of "rage". Sex is good becuase of rage, but the rage can have more negative than positive aspects..

This youn man, is seriously pissed off, he looks normal when he's not arguing obviously, but he is wishing somebody came to him as spoke with him with some honesty, I can feel the pain that lies can give to somebody after a while...

To be honest... I don't see this guy approaching you, so you should approach him, but take it easy, dont rush into me, know him better, be closer but not too closer.

My advice, be careful what you wish for, because you might get it.
>>
>>18015803
>Just move on; that's as simple as it can get.
cool thanks for the read
>>
>>18015748
Erika
cancer
Will I get this job?
>>
>>18015805
Thank you. Are you saying there's sex? I'm confused. Why will I regret?
>>
>>18015819

I don't want to give you more details because I don't want to create a distorsions in your mindset about this guy.

What I belive is that he could probably take advantage of you and, (sorry for being rude) fuck your brains out.

With this I mean he could use all that rage in you until a point in wich he becomes abusive with you after a while.

In a long term that could create you more harm than good, being in love with an abusive man never ends up good.

Sorry, can't say much more about it.
>>
>>18015773
>Is there anything currently harming my relationship with this guy?
The World (reversed): It seems that the only thing that is harming your relationship is your ideal view of how the relationship should be. Enjoy what you have right now and don't try to force unnecessary changes.

>>18015797
The Emporer/Gorilla: If you want things to change then you will need to not let your fears stop you. Stop letting the situation dick you around and grab life by the horns. In short, be the Gorilla protecting its grounds.

>>18015811
No problem, just glad I can help.

>>18015817
Things that direct yes or no questions are not best answered with cards but rather time itself.
>>
>>18015832
Emperor*, I hate dyslexia at times.
>>
>>18015805
Are you doing more readings? I missed you last time and you seem legit.

If so, I'd like to know where things are headed with C.
>>
>>18015803
I'm the first reading. That's kind of what I expected and was planning on lol. Thank you!
>>
File: tumblr_n2x5vlgJNC1ripbvlo1_500.gif (940KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2x5vlgJNC1ripbvlo1_500.gif
940KB, 500x375px
>>18015849

Kinda tired right now, but I can make one last effort, allow me to do a tea before going to bed and meanwhile give me some details about your situation. Happy to see I'm becoming a bit accuarate.

Tell me about yourself, don't lie, and if something bad bothers you in the situation tell me about it.

I'll read you in a minute!
>>
>>18015832
Yeah, my expectations are a little high. I try to conceal it so he doesn't feel too much pressure. It's something that I have to continue working on. Thanks for the read.
>>
>>18015861
I'm a libra who enjoys long walks on the beach and am a student. C knows my feelings. C has a dark aura to them which entices me.
>>
>>male Aries 4/17/88 just want to know about my career prospect
>>
New Thread:
>>18015882
>>18015882
>>18015882
>>
>>18015876
>>18015882

Posted my answer in there for you. cheers.
Thread posts: 400
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.