[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 62

File: mlle-lenormand[1].png (707KB, 713x488px) Image search: [Google]
mlle-lenormand[1].png
707KB, 713x488px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're new, please read the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/: >>18012829
>>
Hey guys
>>
I am still here from the previous thread if anyone needs a reading!
>>
>>18015748
Will
Gemini
>>18015898
How long until I meet her in real life?
>>
>>18015898
Hey
R
Capricorn
I was wondering if i'll get better at telekinesis. I've been training consistently. Let's say I was wondering if i'll get better with that in a week?
>>
>>18015876

I see a young man, he's in a dark room, the room itself it's quite empty, there's nothing of value in it, no trophies, no medals, not even photos of objects from a loved one, as in the kind of object that would remember you to somebody.

He looks like he's not mentally healthy, there's something weird about him, isolation, frustration... He's hiding from something, however there's something even more dirty, I feel he's quite "sick".

He's the kind of guy who masturbates alone thinking about girls he just wants to fuck, and in that whole includes you.

He doesn't have value for things... I feel... so angry right now, he's a lier, he shows something he's not because he's scared to face himself and how bad is his inner self...

I think he's not going anywhere like this, he's a black void in the middle of nowhere... It feels quite cold, he's like an empty library, it might look classy, but without the books it looks like it's nothing...

This man... feels like a challenge, he's too "raw", he needs to build himself, he needs stronger reasons...

To be honest, he doesn't look like he's worth of nothing, he doesn't need a girlfriend, or company, or anything, he needs a long time to face his demons... I kinda feel hopless for him... The worst thing is that he even feels ashamed of himself, he needs to change his perspective...

I mean... shit, that was a let down, I wanted to give you a positive reading and I'm talking about a guy who might be masturbating while thinking how he fucks you. That sounds fucking horrible, today my scryings are being quite explicit and sad at the same time.

I think nothing is going to happen between you two, you will notice this is not worth it and you'll find another point to focus. Nobody is going to fall for him, he's not too "real".

Sorry, I'd love some feedback, this scrying was quite... simple, but sad.
>>
>>18015905
Yo, it's the wild wild west
You came to the right place my man
Get ready, here we go

New Shit!
Welcome my friends to the old saloon
Everyone in town is hangin out
If you got a drink, well you drink it down
Then we'll all go have sex with the whoever!

Brand new!

Buffalo Bill, I just rode into town
On my horse, you betcha on a horse
That's the thing in the old west times,
Everyone enjoys a good horse ride

If you cheat at cards ya get thrown out!
Right out the saloon doors on your butt
Go back in and buy a round of whiskey
Guess what? All is forgiven!

DJ LARRY!

Well look who's here, it's Calamity Jane
And you're another guy who's probly an injun!
This whiskey's warm and it tastes like piss!
DJ LARRY!
Oh no! My stash smells like piss!

So that's your story, stickin to it
The old wild west is no place for a lady
I'm the bartender, but I'm also the mayor
So just put that in your pipe and smoke it

DJ waaahaa!

Tiny Tim and it's almost Christmas,
Sure is dusty here.
>>
>>18015898
Gemini
Female
Why is the girl I work with so highly competitive and bossy with me?
>>
>>18015898

Capricorn
Male
Call me "silver"

When will I have sex?
>>
>>18015909
rain maker, what can i expect on the next 2 months

virgo
male
>>
>>18015898
Male Aries 4/17/88 I just need to know about my career prospect.

Thanks
>>
I want know if im going on ther right path with my plans. I want to know if it will bring me happiness and love.

K.H. Age:18 Female Taurus

Pls want someone to read or tell me something. I appreciate it.
>>
>>18015919

Sure, I'm finishing my tea before going to sleep, I am quite relaxed right now, I feel I could give you a good reading if you want.

Tell me about your query with some details and I'll see what I can see for you.

All feedback helps!
>>
friendly reminder not to spam air queries, if there is a reader present and he's nice enough to take queries be so kind to talk specifically to him.
help people help you :)
>>
>>18015909
Do you have time for a scry for me? Real quick? I really need help and I'm going through a desperate period, probably about to fall into depression again. I have suicidal thoughts and the only thing that was keeping me from doing it is now gone.
>>
I'll do 5 readings or so

Post your favorite painting
Link to your favorite song
Name your favorite movie
>>
>>18015909
Thank you for the reading and that is accurate and the whole ill find someone else worthy is probably likely. He's not going to ask me out though?
>>
File: 31932267.jpg (242KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
31932267.jpg
242KB, 600x450px
>>18015944
Will things change to what I hope they will? If yes, how soon? If not, how should I cope?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Dl-aYeyWCg
Favorite movie is The Prestige.
>>
File: kkk.jpg (504KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
kkk.jpg
504KB, 750x1334px
>>18015929

Alright, let's do this...

I can describe you with one word to begin with "Shield", you are a shield, strong and standing still, willing to defend others, not only people, also the world itself... Do you recycle? Maybe you are the kind of guy who likes nature, but not in a "Oh I'm such a nature lover" way, but more as in somebody who likes nature for what it represents...

I get a feeling of somebody who could be a good father, I feel patience, you are the walls of a city, I'd describe all this feelings with the word "honor". Wich is quite an honest word if you ask me. Like... what a teacher should be, full of knoledge learned after years and years of learning, the kind of human who shares more than making fortune.

It feels like the kind of man who somebody would wish as a best man in a wedding, you... man, it's like the man girls on their late twenties early thirtys want to be with so they can settle.

You seem like somebody who needs to shine more though, are you doing enough to put yourself out there? Are you making as much impact as you wish around you? A good captain can be silent and brilliant with his subordinates, but it also needs to show off his ranks from time to time.

Be confident, you seem to be the kind of man who can be a good in the role of a boss, what a boss should actually be, a fair leader, one that fights with its soldiers, not one who hides behind others.

To be honest, as I was scrying you gave me a funny feel, you are the kind of guy who would "take a bullet" for one of their subordinates.

As I said, you are a shield. But remember, you can break, you are not unbreakable, so don't take all the shots man, others will take them for you for sure if you let them.

Wow, if I was accuarate, I think you are quite a good man, If you are not I hope you become THIS, dream big, you could be quite a role model!
>>
>>18015901
How long isn't the question, but rather what is blocking you?

Seven of Cups/Dragonfly(Reversed): Rather than letting the worry of if plaque your mind, you need to instead let life flow naturally and not let ifs stop yo from enjoying what you have. That being said once a stable opportunity comes, don't be afraid to take it.

>>18015905
I don't feel comfortable answering this due to the nature of the question. If I have seen proof that telekinesis is possible, then I would. Sorry about that.

>>18015912
Judgment/Reindeer(Reversed): It seems like she doesn't think nor care that much about what others feel about her. There may not be a reason other than it is just in her nature.

>>18015917
Trivial pursuits of the flesh do not interest, nor do I wish to taint my cards with lust. Granted, if you were looking to grow intimate with someone you care of then this would be a different story.

>>18015924
King of Pentacles/Ground hog: If you keep to your current goals and follow through with your plans then GREAT success will come to you.
>>
>>18015944

>The Guernica - Picasso
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-6_Te8ZOZQ
>The Pursuit of Happyness

Who is my next girlfriend? How is she?

Thanks.
>>
:((( i need a reading
>>
>>18015927
I believe other anons as well as myself have replied to your inquiry in the last thread. Try looking through it again!
>>
>>18015956
5 card spread

Situation - 4 of Pentacles reversed
What will help you - Ten of pentacles
What will hurt you - The Emperor reversed
Possible Outcome #1 - 7 of cups reversed
Possible Outcome #2 - 6 of cups reversed

Lots of reversed cards here, so something is keeping you introverted and lonely. It looks like you got hurt recently, and fairly badly, and that's caused you to isolate yourself physically, emotionally, or both.

It doesn't look like things are likely to change for the foreseeable future as the cards indicate that you're going to give yourself over to living in the past and fantasizing about what might have been.

You need to start surrounding yourself with things that make you happy - new hobbies, make new friends or reconnect with old friends, try creating a new environment for yourself (move or do a remodel) if you have the means to do so. Avoid contacting those who are hurting you, they will see you as being overbearing and needy.
>>
>>18015966
I got the Hermit.

She will be an old man who lives in the forest and doesn't cut his toenails.
>>
>>18015944
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SbUC-UaAxE

Adventures in Babysitting
(I have too many "favorites" but these are all significant to me)
>>
>>18015983
What is the query?
>>
>>18015961
Yes! Quote the post wrongly, but yeah it was for you!

>>18015943

Ok, I'll make one last effort, give me details about the problem, give me some detail, when it's about suicide It usually needs more detail because I need to connect with your pain, and feeling pain needs to level up emotions.

Hope you understand, I want to be as accuarate with you as possible with you. I'll be waiting.

>>18015946
He could, because people like this tend to fill themselves with others to search happyness, the problem is people like this are infamous because they "drain" energy.

I've met this kind of people before, one friend of mine used to be like this with his former girlfriend, she became quite a whore, ended up begging for others affection, lost all her selfsteem, she even beg to a friend of mine to give him a blowjob...

I can't tell you anything, I just do my reading and that's it, but I hope you understand sometimes saying "no" to your own heart is tough, and if you fall just know when it's time to get rid of any kind of handincap.

Just... Don't accept your crush for what he looks like, it's like the girls of instagram who only upload pictures of themselves trying to look "hot", nobody falls for that, only idiots.

It's the same with this guy, whatever you might think of him, think again, we all hide things under the wall that is our physical appareance. Put value on yourself, and instead of putting value on others, let them put their price on themselves.

Give chances, but not garanties.
>>
>>18015978

Why so mad?
>>
>>18015962
Thank you reader, though having to work with her is a nightmare itself haha
>>
>>18015986
>Ok, I'll make one last effort, give me details about the problem, give me some detail, when it's about suicide It usually needs more detail because I need to connect with your pain, and feeling pain needs to level up emotions.
>Hope you understand, I want to be as accuarate with you as possible with you. I'll be waiting.
I don't want to give many details, but I know I should move on but I can't. Right now I feel like many years of my life were in vain because I dedicated them to a purpose that ceased to exist just now.
>>
>>18015976
>you're going to give yourself over to living in the past and fantasizing about what might have been
Damn, this is horrible, truly what I didn't want to hear. Which makes it really accurate, I guess. Thank you, I hope I'll someday get through this.
>>
>>18015989

Really? Oh man, I'm so sorry... That's... quite sad... I mean, the whole thing gave me so much hope... This could be a wake up call...

Man, it's never too late for change, do you think you could become this man I described?

If it was way off, could be a proof about how good you can be, about how much you could improve.

Scryings not always describe what we see, but what we don't see. Hiden potentials are a thing after all.

Never give up, because you could be that man in the future.

You just got that reading, call it destiny, god, fate, I don't care, somebody, or something maybe wants you to know what can you become.

Don't lose faith in yourself mate, you can improve your path if you wish, just break through whatever is pushing you back!
>>
>>18016007
>>18015923
>>
>>18015985
Do I have to ask one or can you just pull for me? Looking for messages and/or symbolism in several aspects. If not, it is okay to pass me up for another :). Thank you for offering your time!
>>
>>18016006
>Damn, this is horrible, truly what I didn't want to hear. Which makes it really accurate, I guess. Thank you, I hope I'll someday get through this.

I did another quick reading just to be sure...again all reversals, again all saying the same thing - (2 of cups reversed) a recent break up or imbalance in the relationship, (Death reversed) resistance to change, and (Page of Cups reversed) emotional immaturity.

If it helps any, we've all been there and it's the worst feeling in the world. Eventually you'll be able to see the person for what they really are - a flawed and lonely person just like you who is just trying to find a way to be happy. I wouldn't say it makes it easy, but it makes it easier.
>>
I don't know if readers are still here so I'll just give some basic info in case someone cares to do a reading.

Male,23y,cancer
Question: I would like general reading if possible,have many questions so I think general reading with some info that will stand out would do the best.

Thans
>>
>>18016020
I see... I wanted to hold on some hope but it looks like I'll have to move on. Thank you again.
>>
>>18015929
Mind doing me? When will I finally be able to utilize my ability in relation with the occult?
>>
>>18016015
I can give it a shot.
Past - 7 of swords
Present - 3 of Hearts
Future - 4 of Wands

This reads very much like a breakup spread, but maybe it's just a case of so many love questions being asked here.

Someone fucks you over (or you fucked someone else over, you scoundrel), a broken heart results, and transition is in the future.

If you're not going through a breakup, is there something else causing you sadness? A lost job due to a shitty boss or self sabotage for any goals you've set for yourself?
>>
>>18016030
I'm really sorry anon. Truly the best thing to do is to move on, as painful as it is.
>>
>>18016002

Ok... I'll try my best...

I feel I'm in ice, frozen in a block of ice, time goes on outside, but inside of me feels like time has stopped. It's like when I meditate, Everything stops...

This... feeling... I'm so cold it's painful, what have you been through? Fuck...

However, I see light, it's like the sun was rising, but is rising so slowly it's making me impatient, I want to feel heat again, I want to feel that light in my skin, I really need it...

Man, this is giving me so much anxiety it's sureal... But... the sun keeps rising, it feels better as the sun goes up... I can move a bit, i see around me nature, trees, flowers... it's almost like it's worth the wait to see the sun rising, feeling slowly more and more warm...

It's like I'm slowly stealing energy from the sun... and it feels better than when I was surrounded by the dark cold...

The more light I see the more paths I can distinguish, the view improves too... I can't wait to break through this block of ice...

Wow, I'm kinda dizzy, that was quite fast, but I kinda belive it was slower than what it felt like.

I think the scrying it's clear, your own sun, call it motivation, happyness, hope... it's goign to come, but slowly, you are stuck or in a state of catarsiss or whatever you write that...

hang in there, behind whatever you are going through are new ways, you just need to wait a bit. Relax, breath, the paths are out there, you'll be able to follow them.

I wish you the best in life.
>>
>>18016048
Can I get a scrying?

I went through a breakup a while back (like years ago) but never quite got over it. The guy seems to be making an effort to reconnect, but I'm not sure if I'm going to just wind up hurt again or if he's serious. Can you give me any insight?
>>
>>18016048
;_;
That's how I feel indeed. But I don't feel like there's any hope, unless I give up on everything I loved so far and find new things in life. And I just can't do that.
>>
>>18016048
Are you still doing scrying mr. rain maker?
>>
>>18016052

Sorry, I'm done for today, but as a small advice, ex's are just like watching a football game again, you already know the result.

>>18016057

The scrying did not show anything related to giving up, you maybe are in a rush, breathe, funny enough, sometimes things happen for a reason, maybe you just need to wait, use this time to focus on yourself, on improving your mindset, search for new ways to improve the deepest part of you.

Shit happens, people fail in their careers, get expelled from their universities, get fired... all the time, everyday. It doesn't matter how bad things look, hope always comes at the lowest point.

I wish the best for you and for your future. And, as a personal advice, never give up what you love if it makes you happy. I did long ago and I'm not really happy about it.

Stay strong.

Good night everyone, Rain Makeeeeer Out!
>>
>>18016076
It made me happy but it's not there anymore. I wish it could be back but since it won't, there's no point in dwelling in the past and I will have to find something else to do with my life. This was really insightful, so thank you.
>>
>>18016076
People always say that, but my sister and her boyfriend broke up, got back together, and have been married for several years and now have 2 kids and seem happy as can be.

I don't really buy into the whole history will just repeat itself, at least not all the time.
>>
File: how lovely.png (2MB, 1042x1269px) Image search: [Google]
how lovely.png
2MB, 1042x1269px
>>18015944
Do digital paintings count? I just adore the feel of this one. It pictures a terrifying sight, yet it's so calming. I love it.

Favorite movie is Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqr7ahk66YE

I just wanna know if I'll start going steady with someone nice soon, and if the relationship will be a happy one ;_; I'm pretty lonely, and the only recent relationship I've had made me suffer more than it made me feel warm and fuzzy.
>>
>>18016086
Past: King of Cups (reversed)
Present: Page of Rods (reversed)
Future: Four of Cups

The reversed king of cups indicates you were in an emotionally manipulative relationship and that's likely why you're in the position that you're in right now: being lazy and fucking around (not literally fucking, in fact there's probably none of that going on, your nights are more likely spent on videogames and cheetos). This card indicates you don't think much of yourself, and frankly, that may or may not be deserved. You may blame other people for your lack of success in relationships - people are dumb, people are shallow, if only someone took the time to get to know you, etc. But the common denominator here is you, anon.

That said, provided you take some steps to better yourself, there are people out there that would be interested in you, that are waiting to meet you, that want you in their life as much as you want someone in yours. You need to take care to not shit on everyone who expresses interest. Keep an open mind and watch out for signs.
>>
File: 55650_640.jpg (328KB, 416x569px) Image search: [Google]
55650_640.jpg
328KB, 416x569px
>>18015944

can you just pull some cards for me and see what they have to say?

favorite movie is kill bill vol.1
favorite song...oh man. too many but at the moment i like this one a lot: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXKLqVCz8SA
>>
File: night.jpg (173KB, 634x502px) Image search: [Google]
night.jpg
173KB, 634x502px
>>18015944
Song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzQFj78Jzr0
Movie:Shrek
Query: I'm trying to work on developing an ability. I was wondering if i'll be able to do it, or if i'm just fooling myself. Thanks.
>>
>>18016037
I apologize for the delay. No breakups around here, actually about to celebrate my 4 year marriage anniversary lol.
The only thing that I can think of with causing sadness if my same stagnant position. It would be related to my environment and a few "outside" influences that are causing me to either shut myself off from things or I am being forced to shut them off for now. Thank you for reading for me, I know how difficult it can be when you don't have anything to work off of.
>>
>>18016135
I can try, but these types of readings can be messy and unfocused. It's already tough enough reading for a stranger on the internet.

Past: King of Swords
Present: Star (reversed)
Future: 3 of Swords (reversed)

You were king of the castle - a good student maybe? big shit at work? you had the upper hand in your relationship? Or, at least, you thought you were hot shit.

But then something happened and now you're a shadow of your former self. Your confidence has been shaken. Maybe you're even a little emo.

You'll eventually get past it though.
>>
File: 1461003985936.jpg (634KB, 1076x800px) Image search: [Google]
1461003985936.jpg
634KB, 1076x800px
>>18016124
Baw, yeah, you got me pegged, Ghosty. Except it's cola getting shoved down my throat, not cheetos. Thanks for the read, though! It's true, I've got no sense of self worth whatsoever and am plagued with the worst inferiority complex known to mankind, but I'm doing my best to get chatty with folks. I don't think people are dumb and shallow at all, I really love being around 'em! I love making people smile, but my inferiority complex just makes it tough for me. I'm trying to get better though.

Thanks again. Hope you have a lovely day.
>>
>>18016167

not a student, never been in a relationship, and it's pretty much the opposite-i have almost zero self confidence :^) but thanks anyway.
>>
>>18016138
Situation: 2 of Cups
What Will Help You: Death
What Will Hurt You: Ace of Cups (reversed)
Possible Outcome #1 - The World
Possible Outcome #2 - The Chariot

whoa Whoa WHOA

Whatever ability you're trying to develop, it looks like it may be a long time love. Maybe you've been wanting to do it for years and you're just now getting started or maybe you had never thought of doing it until recently, but your passion for it is here to stay.

Be open to change. If you need to give up other things to work on this ability, be willing to do that. Work on building good habits that will further your development and breaking bad habits that may hinder you.

Do not get discouraged by the peaks and valleys that come from learning new things. Sometimes you'll have breakthroughs and sometimes you'll have plateaus, and maybe even complete failures, and that's just part of the process.

If you stick with it, both possible outcomes are great. The world is a card of achievement and integration - this ability will now be a part of your life and a major accomplishment in its own right.

And the Chariot also indicates a victory, though it may be harder won than the World. It indicates you'll need a lot of drive to overcome your struggles, but overcome them you will.

So no, you are not wasting your time, anon. I hope your new hobby is not child murdering, because it looks like you're destined to be great at it, provided you work at it.
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 252x200px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 252x200px
>>18015944
Alright,I see no one else is doing readings so hopefully I'll get one. Picture is random from Google search,picked one that I liked

Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-T6q0XajGU
Movie: Warrior (2011)
Query: As I said before,I have many questions so I would like general reading,hopefully some interesting info will stand out.
>>
File: space-020.jpg (544KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
space-020.jpg
544KB, 1920x1080px
>>18016195
Thanks a lot man. I really needed that. You're right on both ends. I really am interested in it and i've been wanting to try it for years. I feel very passionate for what i'm trying to do. I started trying to get better at it recently. Out of curiosity are those powerful cards? Do you get them usually?
Thanks a lot again. You're going to make me go through with this. I'll try to make you proud.
>>
>>18015978
Can I get a reading?
>>
File: FloppyClocks.jpg.jpg (32KB, 580x432px) Image search: [Google]
FloppyClocks.jpg.jpg
32KB, 580x432px
favorite song-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3yoe73mrBc
favorite movie-the thing (1982)
Query-I'd like to know what will be my demise/downfall
>>
Male Scorp

Should we get married?
>>
Can I get a reading?
Query: Will I get a girlfriend anytime soon?
Male, Pisces, 18.
>>
>>18015898
Hello, friend.

Leo
Male

How can I change myself to be more independent? I'm tired of relying on others, living like a leech.
>>
Male 20 Aquarius here

Divinatory /x/perts, I can't help but be curious what you would say. Regardless of your answers I'm going to throw my lot in as a boxer. Could I be world champion?

Any form of divination is welcome, multiple preferred even. if people want to peek at a potential future of violence and uncertainty
>>
>>18015898
Gemini
Male

Will I find love soon?
>>
>>18015944
Does this count as a painting?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPjH3MiKwwE
End Of Evangelion

There's two people that I broke ties with. Will they ever reenter my life?
>>
I stayed up all night playing poker with tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died.
Psychic readings, guys
Come one, come all
AGE SEX SIGN PIC OF SOMETHING
>>
File: 1360300432778.jpg (183KB, 1033x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1360300432778.jpg
183KB, 1033x1400px
>>18016328
Is this a general reading? I've never had a reading before so I'd be interested in giving it a shot.

>26
>Male
>Gemini (assuming you're talking about astrology/zodiac sign)
>>
File: photo_2016-08-11_10-05-07.jpg (47KB, 609x640px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2016-08-11_10-05-07.jpg
47KB, 609x640px
>>18016328
20 Male Aries

Same question as >>18016319

Hope you like my ironic meme
>>
>>18016328
male
sagittarius
what will be the future of my relationship? what shall i do? will i succes in life?
>>
File: 1463539615976.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1463539615976.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>18016328
Query: Will I get a girlfriend anytime soon?
Male, Pisces, 18.
>>
>>18016330
Oh shit am I supposed to ask a question? Oh boy okay.

>How can I improve my memory?
or
>Will I improve my memory someway?
I don't know; whichever one works.
>>
File: 1448290422832.png (677KB, 680x510px) Image search: [Google]
1448290422832.png
677KB, 680x510px
>>18016328
Male
Leo

How's the rest of the year gonna go for me? So far, nothing good's happened to me, it's just been disappointment after disappointment.
>>
>>18016328
male
gemini
>>
File: CblofB2UcAA9Su3.jpg (86KB, 565x826px) Image search: [Google]
CblofB2UcAA9Su3.jpg
86KB, 565x826px
>>18016328
So it's a general? Go ahead I guess. If not, tell me if I'll see him again in the future and if it will be fulfilling.
25, female, gemini
>>
File: 1469958161874.png (362KB, 1102x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1469958161874.png
362KB, 1102x1600px
>>18016304
This is me

>>18016328
This is my pic
>>
>>18016328
I almost posted a picture for the thread that said that lol.
>>
File: Ogham-symbols-801.jpg (45KB, 800x490px) Image search: [Google]
Ogham-symbols-801.jpg
45KB, 800x490px
Hello, I'm new here and It's true i am inexperienced. I want to practice reading runes and will answer at most 3 queries. I don't recommend asking for anything heavy. Perhaps leave it to yes/no questions.
I will pull three rune staves for each query. I will be needing your...

name/nickname

Your sign (http://www.whats-your-sign.com/celtic-tree-astrology.html)

And of course your query.

Hope you're doing well everyone.
>>
>>18016371
Tom
Pisces
Will I get a girlfriend anytime soon?
>>
>>18016371
Hero
Holly

Do I have an artistic future?
>>
>>18016328
Male
Libra

Should i take the job i was trying out today?
>>
File: celtic-zodiac.png (53KB, 780x900px) Image search: [Google]
celtic-zodiac.png
53KB, 780x900px
>>18016371
In case the link is wrong
>>
File: spaceship earth.jpg (119KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
spaceship earth.jpg
119KB, 1280x640px
>>18016328
24, male, leo
>>
>>18016373
Oops, Ash*
>>
>>18016371
Emil
Cancer

Should I just become a teacher for a couple years?
>>
>>18016371

S
Scorpio

How boring does my love live look in the near future?
>>
>>18016337
5 of swords, nope
>>
>>18016371
uriel
Sagittarius
what will the future for my relationship? does she loves me?
>>
>>18016328
Are you just reply baiting
>>
>>18015882
21/Taurus/f

I have a friend that I am really close to. Only thing is is that we've never met in real life. I live in Australia and he is in the States. Will we ever meet?
>>
File: 1240393095655.jpg (71KB, 639x595px) Image search: [Google]
1240393095655.jpg
71KB, 639x595px
>>18016328
Sex: Male

Query: Will I find someone better than my friend who I've had a crush on for the past year or so, and will this said person actually love me back unlike my friend?
>>
>>18016467
Forgot sign: Virgo
>>
>>18016374
Hello Hero

Gorse: transformation, material increase, resourcefulness
Vine: depth, relaxation, releasing logic
Ivy: determination, change, self transformation, career and education

So I'm reading is a NO from the runes. It seems as if your future will be different from and it seems so not in a bad way.

I wish you well slumber
Blessed be
>>
>>18016273

Forgot to add my age, 23
>>
File: ptmmV2.jpg (30KB, 700x300px) Image search: [Google]
ptmmV2.jpg
30KB, 700x300px
>>18016328
Does my boyfriend wish I had bigger tits?
18/f
cancer
>>
>>18016465
Seems that way. Go fucking figure.
>>
>>18016492
Is that a thing people do here?
>>
age 19
male
libra

is my girlfriend gonna cheat on me on his trip in 2 months?
>>
File: 1449397567196.jpg (75KB, 480x533px) Image search: [Google]
1449397567196.jpg
75KB, 480x533px
>>18016479
Art is all I have though. It's the only thing that brings me joy, and I've met a vast majority of my friends through art as well. You sure all that transformation mumbo jumbo can't mean that I'll get better? I've had other readers tell me that I'll eventually climb out of this rut I'm in and make something of myself in the field... I really don't wanna give up, but I don't want to subject myself to endless suffering either.
>>
>>18016491
I think they're just fine :^)
>>
>>18016373
Good after Tom,

Hawthorne: contradiction, consequence, sexuality, sacrifice
Oak: strength, stability, nobility, leadership
Holly: assertion, mastery of ones self, balance

Okay so this is weird,as for "anytime soon," it seems as if it's a NO, however it could also be that you will get a girlfriend, but it will result in something shallow and quick. Also it seems you will grow and mature more because of that NO or shallow relationship.
I can't be certain about this because my bias is prevalent here. I'm sorry.

I hope that helped somewhat Sir.
May you have good health
Blessed be.
>>
>>18016519
Of course you do, stranger
But it's a matter of how fine
>>
>>18016534
Fine enough to smile when I scried
>>
>>18016495
Beats me but I reckon it is not too surprising.
>>
>>18016500
>http://www.whats-your-sign.com/celtic-tree-astrology.html

Fuck that shit. You'll make your own future, fuck the haters, and fuck everyone who says otherwise.
Read "The War of Art" by Steven pressfield if you're tired of being in a rut.
>>
>>18016495
There are attention whores in any community.
>>
>>18016539
I wish others felt the same, thanks for your input though :)
>>
>>18016422
Hello Emil,

Alder: strength, passion, intuition, remaining true to your ethics
Yew: passage, new starts, contact with the past, accepting the inevitable
Birch: beginning, renewal, youth, new ideas

I can't tell you if you should, but about the situation I wanna say that you'll find something else different from that, and perhaps it is in the area of education (but isn't necessarily being a teacher). Perhaps you have a passion that you would rather do than teaching and that will be your next thing/job/hobby.

I hoped this helped you somewhat.
Blessed be
>>
File: gyar dee har.png (33KB, 264x393px) Image search: [Google]
gyar dee har.png
33KB, 264x393px
>>18016548
>bnha
You seem like a fellow I can trust! Thank you encouraging anon, I shall try my best.
>>
File: chagall-640[1].jpg (53KB, 640x334px) Image search: [Google]
chagall-640[1].jpg
53KB, 640x334px
I'm doing three readings.

>>18015724
Are you still willing to trade?
>>
>>18016633
Fem
Will I keep being disappointed by B or will things get better?
>>
>>18016633
Male
Do I have a future at my current job or should I look for alternatives?
>>
>>18016633

female
will the next few months be rough? as in emotionally/financially. kind of vague, so if you don't want to answer that's no problem.
>>
>>18016566
Is there someone interested in a reading at the moment? I just got my new tarot set(previous one got spoiled by water)

If so, this is how I work:
- you draw a sigil/shape/symbol (make sure its original and feels personal)
- you can use paint/paper whatever you want
- based on that sigil I do a reading while focusing on that sigil
- the reading will have a past(context), present(action), future(result of action) layout
>>
>>18016633
age 19
male
libra

is my girlfriend gonna cheat on me on his trip in 2 months?
>>
File: Untitled.png (3KB, 204x258px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
3KB, 204x258px
>>18016671
Gimme
>>
23 M Sco

Should we get married sooner than later?
>>
>>18016644
Will you keep being disappointed by B? I saw a cute owl with very big, black eyes. No iris or anything, just black but cartoony.

I also saw a coat hanger.

I think the cuteness of the owl sort of represents your optimism and hope for things to get better, but the owl is sharp and cunning. The owl sees in the dark and with this ones wide, doe eyes its pretty cute. I think you are smart beneath that cuteness. As a spirit animal, the owl guides you to see beyond the veil of deception and illusion; it helps see what’s kept hidden. It also symbolizes the ability to cut through illusions and see the real meaning of someone’s action or state of mind.

Owl can also represent change/transformation. It's like the death tarot card.

I think you will realize you deserve someone who doesn't disappoint you so often.
>>
File: symbol.png (9KB, 1004x508px) Image search: [Google]
symbol.png
9KB, 1004x508px
>>18016671
romance reading
>>
>>18016691
Welp the bad readings keep piling up. What do you think the coat hanger means? I'd argue that the owl represents B himself though, did the owl do anything?
>>
File: drawerin.png (66KB, 510x377px) Image search: [Google]
drawerin.png
66KB, 510x377px
>>18016671
Sounds neat
>>
File: 1469927881230.jpg (334KB, 1000x1271px) Image search: [Google]
1469927881230.jpg
334KB, 1000x1271px
Scorpio
Male
"König"

I am moving soon and beginning a new life far away. I seek to forge a new spiritual identity through knowledge of the occult. I feel I am on the cusp of something but I can't tell if its a great fortune or great ruin...

Will pursuing occult knowledge help me or hurt me at this point in my life?
>>
File: 20160812_053209.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160812_053209.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>18016681
The devil, the tower, the high priestess

You have been or are strongly influenced by someone. To learn more about yourself or your situation you have to experience a certain chaos or big change. The tower states an unexpected eruption of chaos in the context of someone who is strongly influencing you. You need to experience that in order to get to know yourself better.

Are you lying to yourself and others in a certain sense? Are you afraid of change in your life which keeps you on this path? Get rid of that fear! Stay true to yourself.
>>
>>18016727
>experience a certain chaos or big change
Will this happen in the future? I feel that this happened already and as you said, I'm afraid to change my life. Or more like, I don't want to change my life, I want to stay the same, but that change is forcing me to either accept the circumstances or move on, which both suck.
>>
File: Sin título.png (4KB, 640x516px) Image search: [Google]
Sin título.png
4KB, 640x516px
>>18016671
its a lower case lambda
>>
File: 3.png (13KB, 768x614px) Image search: [Google]
3.png
13KB, 768x614px
>>18016671

i look forward to seeing what you have to say, this was interesting to do.
>>
>>18016633
Still down to trade, but I'll be driving for the next hour or so, so you'll have to wait because I feel disinclined to record my reading. What's your query?
>>
>>18016647
For the future at your new job. I saw a chinese style gate like this, but with a beautiful garden/pond in the background with a waterfall etc. Gates are symbolic entrances into new worlds, so I think you will get at least one promotion.

If you look for alternatives I see a cobra with it's tongue out in its non-violent state. In the family of snakes, the Cobra is undoubtedly the most dangerous and most deadly. It first symbolizes grace and speed. The cobra was a major royal symbol in ancient Egypt. The cobra oversaw both life and death. Hmm, judging by these meanings I think you would be fine if you chose to look for alternatives, but remember to be aggressive and quick in your interviews.

>>18016649
Interesting. I saw another owl, it was more detailed but looked illustrated. It was sitting on the bird sitter with its eyes closed, like it was resting.

I think this means you are an intelligent individual and it wont be rough. The owl is wise and knows it is powerful and in control. The owl is a predator but also beloved by humans for its beauty and mystery. Stay strong and it wont be rough.

>>18016701
I looked it up and apparently it means abortion. Abortions are well, you know, terminating. Endings. I was close to the owl and didn't see what it was looking at. It wasn't looking at me, just naively in the distance.
>>
>>18016760
>I looked it up and apparently it means abortion. Abortions are well, you know, terminating. Endings. I was close to the owl and didn't see what it was looking at. It wasn't looking at me, just naively in the distance.
It all makes sense, unfortunately. Thank you for the reading.
>>
>>18016733
It may happen in the future, it's something you have in your power. You can choose to do so whenever you want. It might be better to do so, it will make you a more complete person(if that's your goal).

It's either stay this way or change for the better self, your environment will not be influenced that much.
>>
>>18016760

thank you undine, i feel reassured from your reading :) but remember, the owls are not what they seem
>>
File: 20160812_055926.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160812_055926.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>18016695
I don't do specific reading but if romance is, what matters to you the most at the moment, my reading will probably be about that. However it may also teach you more about something else which matters to your life. Lets see...

Death, The magician, The high priestess

Have you recently parted with someone, some-situation or thing? (likely broke up with someone if this is a romance reading)

You will soon find something out, something which is related to the thing you parted with. It will make everything clear to you. It will be for the better
>>
>>18016769
So I shouldn't be expecting any big changes by outside sources?
>>
If anyone is still reading:
Female
Virgo

I'm wondering if there is potential in the relationship between me and this guy I just started seeing.
>>
File: 20160812_061045_resized.jpg (783KB, 2448x1377px) Image search: [Google]
20160812_061045_resized.jpg
783KB, 2448x1377px
>>18016706
This is a tough sigil, hard to visualize at once.

The Hermit, Death, The Star

Have you recently found out about something?

You really need to get rid of that thing you just found out, it's simply the best way out of this situation.
>>
If some one could.
male
Aquarius
how is my career looking.
>>
>>18016809
Yes, it will not change dramatically

>>18016738
I'll stop after this one
>>
>>18016754
Hmm, for my query, I had a misunderstanding with someone and we last were on awkward terms. I guess I'm curious how our next interaction will go or if it will even happen. What will they say to me and what not.

You know those wind up teeth chattering toys? I saw that first bouncing up and down in typical fashion.
Then I saw it literally change into a female vampire's fangs and teeth. I saw pale, gray skin and thin red lips around the vampires teeth.
I also saw an outline of a skirt and legs walking. It was a girlish looking skirt while the legs were nice looking. I tried for more and actually saw the legs and skirt outline walking.

I assume she is going to be a chatterbox and loves to talk but with a temper. When she's angry, she has the ability to bite. Try to please her as much as possible so she doesn't show you her fangs. I don't think she'd hurt/bite you though since the mouth didn't bite after all. Just shows her fangs when shes mad. She's probably feisty. I don't think she will have literal red thin lips and pale skin, but they often say women with thin lips can be somewhat cruel. Lips symbolize sexual desire and since the lips I saw were painted red maybe she will be somewhat enticing when she's angry.

She's probably girlish and very feminine too, likes to wear skirts and what not.
>>
File: 20160812_062039_resized.jpg (813KB, 2448x1377px) Image search: [Google]
20160812_062039_resized.jpg
813KB, 2448x1377px
>>18016735
The Empress, The magician, The wheel of fortune

You've recently started or got something new, if you make use of it or the situation you will open up a lot of possibilities, some of which are very good for you!
>>
>>18016850
enticing to you**
>>
>>18016856
could be many things, not sure what it could be.
hope i see the good stuff soon as im kinda sad.
thanks anon
>>
>>18016676
I saw hands around a vase with flowers.

Keep her satisfied and treat her well and I don't think she will.
>>
File: 20160812_063148_resized.jpg (809KB, 2448x1377px) Image search: [Google]
20160812_063148_resized.jpg
809KB, 2448x1377px
>>18016738
Judgement, The Sun, The high priestess

Have you recently found out about something, or did someone found out about you?

You need to show less or find out less in the future, you or they/him/her will end up with a secret but it will be for the best though.
>>
>>18016874

i have no idea what you could be referring to; i actually keep a lot of personal things to myself.
>>
Can someone tell me how this fall semester at school will be for me?

19, male, Scorpio early November, basically going back to school after a really rough period in life, its still kind of rough and I have trouble handling small things but this is my last chance. Need an honest as possible reading, so I can mentally prepare. Sorry to ask for so much. All details appreciated. Any form reading appreciated.
>>
File: untitled.png (9KB, 383x423px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
9KB, 383x423px
>>18016671
Lets see how this turn out.
Thanks
>>
>>18016860
I don't know more than "the birth of something new" as context. If there are multiple new things in your life, try to make use of them all. They will result in the best outcome
>>
>>18016877
Maybe something of you has leaked if there's nothing you found out recently.
>>
>>18016881
Sorry, not doing any readings for now anymore, need to catch some sleep
>>
>>18016890

leaked? ehh, no, i don't think so.
>>
>>18016893
Nothing you found out either?
>>
>>18016898

no :x nothing i can think of. sorry
>>
>>18016902
I don't know more than this. It's either someone got information from you or you got information from someone or something. Keep an eye out ;)
>>
>>18016224
The World is very powerful. It's not only a major arcana (along with the Chariot, which is also powerful), but it's the last major arcana card. Lots of people subscribe to the idea that the major arcana is something of a journey, which each card building on the last - so the last card is like reaching the summit.

You also had Death, another major arcana card. So 3/5 were major cards. It's like the universe wants you to pursue this.
>>
why is empathAU so based
>>
>>18016989
So based?
>>
>>18016989

because he's a qt
>>
So I asked yesterday too but it was at a time when the thread was filling up. Any Palm readers/mind/eye anything reader? I've always wanted to get a little past present future reading
>>
File: Sigil.png (268KB, 324x432px) Image search: [Google]
Sigil.png
268KB, 324x432px
>>18016671
I just wanted to draw the sigil
>>
>>18016850
Another bitch I have to walk on eggshells with...

For your next meeting...
I saw the Page of Wands from RW and a leaf in the shape of a cutting implement. The leaf cuts the throat of the Page. The wound dribbles some blood, but it doesn't gush. A big drop falls onto the floor. On the drop I see a castle.

The next time you meet, the meeker party (I assume you due to your energy) will react to sone firey tension by saying something vicious and cruel, completely out of character. The result of this will be the other party becoming more guarded and defensive. After some time, this can be mitigated and lead to something more solid. The injured party will derive something of benefit regardless, but it is up to other factors whether or not this benefit is shared.
>>
any1 want to trade??

i just want to know how its going to go..sorry for being vague
>>
Just had a strange occurrence with a friend, both got spooked a bit which led me to come here for some reason. 23 year old Capricorn male. I'm a destiny-believing kind of person, so If no one is compelled to give me a reading then that's ok. Not really sure how this works. If I need to ask a question I suppose I'd like to know more about my family past. Thank you for reading.
>>
Shh... Readers are asleep.
>>
>>18017117
>implying we sleep
>>
>>18017117
I wish I didn't sleep. I got the most vivid sleep paralysis thus far tonight, one of the scariest at that, a false awakening and someone telling me to clear my mouth out with Clorox.

... fuck sleep. I don't know why people like it.
>>
>>18017465
People who like sleep don't have nightmares every night. Also, the sleep paralysis means you need to defrag your head more often. I used to get that issue a lot when I started reading in large volume.
>>
>>18017467
I used to like sleep, but I'm not getting enough or at least in a decent quality. Then again, my saving grace is the fact that it feels like I generally have these kinds of sleep paralysis within a dream of a dream. That kind of... helps.

You're likely right and I should probably do it, but eh, I think it's more along the lines of stress getting to me more than I let on. Oh well.
>>
Anyone able to read numerical values accurately? I'll trade a reading for it.
>>
File: vraklek_by_sanskarans-d7iwyju.jpg (184KB, 787x1016px) Image search: [Google]
vraklek_by_sanskarans-d7iwyju.jpg
184KB, 787x1016px
Bloop~

I'm going to do a couple of reads; nothing too much though. Give me whatever information you think I should need, a question, and I'll give a reading in return. I'll pick from tarot or scrying. Runes are only for those that may prefer it or simply want to allow me to do more practice. Defaulting to tarot.

No literal appearances or locations please. That means no ''what's my next bf like?'', although it's easy to draw a card for that.
>>
>>18017780
For a first-time reading, what information would you need for a general overall query? I can ask a specific answer if it helps you but I'd prefer not to. Never had a reading so I'd be interested.
>>
>>18017780
Should I have my hopes up or try to find something new to do with my life? I don't want to move on because I loved it so much so far and I'm afraid what will become of the friends I made through this.
>>
>>18017780
let's train your runes

will something big happen to me next month?
>>
>>18017781
I generally prefer not to deal with general readings, simply because they tend to be... well, to put it short, it's hard to be not vague with them, unless I have some kind of a specific question and something specific to focus on. That mostly goes for tarot, although scrying can sometimes pin-point the exact thing.

If you just want a general, then I need very little information. If you want me to look into let's say, how your finances are doing, even then I need little information. If for example, love stuff? Tell me your gender just for the sake of convenience and if you're single or not. But then again, if you're not single and asking for a general love reading in a thread, it makes you wonder if the relationship's even good in the first place.

>>18017782
Eight of Swords, Ten of Disks, Six of Disks, Queen of Cups, Seven of Disks, Atu II, Three of Swords, Ten of Swords.

That's a whole slew of cards. Frankly, it seems that you need to do or find something that would actually be beneficial for you in regards of stability, and would not just leave you hanging and hoping for something that may or may not happen. Keeping your hopes up isn't exactly something that will work well for you, but at the same time finding something else may bring a certain kind of stillness or inability to move forwards. Both paths lead to either internal or external pause. The advice for you it seems is to make due or simply look at how things are as they are, without really overthinking or hoping for anything. Make your decision then, but don't break things up and apart just yet. There's something else you have to do, or at least change something or look at something differently before you make your decision.

Really though, it's up to you on that one. Either you keep up with hopes and move nowhere, or try to do something, but yet internally feel like you're standing in one place.
>>
>>18017784
Kenaz, Dagaz merkstave and Algiz merkstave.

I suspect you may just find out or become aware of certain events or influences that are happening around you. There's a likely sensation of things ending or coming to a close, and while I don't mean death, the Algiz merkstave doesn't really seem all that positive. Hidden influences, some kind of danger looming about, or simply having something turn away from you.

I could make a few assumptions, either you become aware of someone leaving, or someone decides to turn away from you for one reason or another. ... or there's likely something looming about. Either way, it'll become more clear the next month.
>>
>>18017780
pls give me a love reading
im male, single
>>
File: Konachan.com - 226234 sample.jpg (761KB, 1500x1097px) Image search: [Google]
Konachan.com - 226234 sample.jpg
761KB, 1500x1097px
Hey Folks.
Been a bit absent the past few days

Anyway, would you please answer my poll for me? It's about gender.
http://www.strawpoll.me/10939352

Thank you! Next poll will probably be about religion.
I will probably do readings later tonight. (Tonight refers to european times)

Love you guys. Have a lovely day y'all.
Peace <3
>>
>>18017801
>I generally prefer not to deal with general readings, simply because they tend to be... well, to put it short, it's hard to be not vague with them
Fair enough then. I completely understand.

I suppose I'll ask something simple then like "How will my graduate studies go?"
>>
>>18017780
Female 21
Will his new relationship last? Will he miss me or think of me? I'm very heart broken I felt very strongly about him looking for closure..it's kind of pathetic but I haven't felt this way in years
>>
>>18017780
Could you do a rune love reading for me?
Something like what I need to improve to find a good partner is enough, I don't want to know when or how he's like.
>>
>>18017780
Scrying
My love life this month please?
>>
>>18017780
A vision please. Will we speak again before next year?
>>
>>18017780
male

should i take the job i was offered or should i keep looking for more options?
>>
>>18017810
I chose other because I identify myself as an attack helicopter. I wasn't offended though, already dumped my sticky load of foreigners so that's cool.
>>
>>18017806
Atu VIII, Atu IV, Four of Swords, Atu VI, Queen of Disks, Seven of Wands.

This spread felt all sorts of strange to me. It seems that at the current moment you're trying to find balance of some kind. Perhaps in some way you're weighing something, and trying to wonder whether going for love or not going for it. It's an example, but there's definitely two sides trying to figure out whether this is good or whether that's good. Remain balanced thorough all of it, and try to still any kind of mental conflicts you may have in regards of love or anything really. It's no good to get into love when your head is a mess; doesn't work well in long-term. If this is the case, then the Atu VI suggests that you should perhaps avoid dealing with love matters or seeking out relationships for the time being. At least at the current moment it doesn't seem like a good endeavor.

In the future, I see you in some ways pushing forward, perhaps struggling, but at the same time maintaining a stability of some sorts. It makes me hope that it's not the negative meanings of the card, that you're struggling to find something and at the same time you're just messing yourself up. Remain positive and patch yourself up before going for any kinds of ''love'' or ''relationships''. Good luck.

>>18017813
Sometimes generals can be fun, but not in my current state. I may just do yours and some other reading that may be thrown my way and be done with it. Don't want to do too many nowadays... too many people are concerned about my mental state, and it makes me grumble.

Seven of Swords, Four of Disks, Princess of Wands, Ten of Disks, Atu X, Three of Swords, Atu VI.

1/2
>>
>>18017850
Strange. I'm looking over the cards right now, and it's strange. In some ways, you should do reasonably well with your studies, although in it's odd way, having the SoS as the main card makes me wonder if it's actually going to be more akin to a struggle or perhaps trying to constantly find ways to push forward with little benefits. In the end, the studies should prove to be quite successful, but there's a need to actually of course, study, and remain stable and grounded in regards of this. No going about and falling in love or getting distracted with things. Just work with the flow when needs be, and make dead certainty that you're not going to be setting yourself up for failure on your own end.

It's a very strange spread, if to be frank with you. You should be fine, but yet it feels like... ah, don't mind me too much. It's probably not all that good of a reading, so I dearly apologize for that.

>>18017847
Brown hair that's not all that greasy, although tomorrow I'll wash it. Not fat or chubby cheeks. Why are you asking?
>>
>>18017780
Stef
Can I have a vision of my love life during college?
>>
>>18017854
I actually went to the mirror to check. I generally don't pay too much attention to these details. More oval than round.

... oi mate, are you scrying my appearance? Good luck with that. :^)
>>
>>18017854
Scry me nigga I'm a girl
>>
>>18017853
Yeh that makes sense a bit. I do have some severe memory problems and I've never actually been taught proper study methods so I have been (and still am) a bit worried about my memory affecting my ability to succeed. If I can make myself study and memorize and all of that stuff, and it turns out positive, then that's the goal I aim for, but of course, I've never been able to really make myself study much so therein lies the concern.

Thanks for the reading, boss.
>>
>>18017864
Your energy reading needs work. Try scrying me. Let's see how you do.
>>
>>18017864
You remind me of someone, someone who was and I think still is a massive fucking faggot who couldn't stop being a fucking drama queen. Would that be you, by chance?

ps: anal a shit. literally.

>>18017829
Prince of Disks, Three of Cups, Eight of Swords and Nine of Cups.

He is likely going to be happy within his relationship, even if at first it'll be more like slowly pushing forward. He may just likely intend this to be something more long-term than just a fling. About you, well... it seems that he's overthinking a bit, or at least his thoughts can't really settle on one opinion or another. Given time, I think it's going to settle, but onto what? Who knows.

As for you though, lady, advice is to find happiness and balance. This is not how you do it. Move on, don't forget, enjoy the time you spent with him, but realize that sometimes it just ends. You tried to keep it through with him perhaps, but now just focus on yourself and patching up the wounds. Good luck. Time will help.

>>18017869
Oh, this would actually make sense then. Yeah, you should avoid any kinds of laziness or sitting in one place. Seek help from your teachers or fellow students or hell, other people. Try to analyze and see what works best for you. When studying is most proficient or works the best. When you shouldn't do it. How you should go about with it. Sometimes it's hard, and everyone at some point procrastinates, but discipline and putting yourself down to it should help, even with the memory problems.

No problem senpai, and good luck to you! I sure hope it'll go well.
>>
>>18017838
You don't like polls lol?
>>
>>18017780
Should I go to Cyprus for work?
>>
>>18017864
>teleports behind you
>unsheats katana

psst nothing personal kid
>>
>>18017780
can i have a love reading?
>>
>>18017892
Listen guy, you start the conversation chain with a description that's not flattering at all, and she plays along because maybe you're just someone who's trying to get better at scrying, why not.

She plays along with you, and then you immediately become rude, crass, and demeaning.

You started this, and you're the one who is escalating it further, for no reason.
>>
>>18017906
Don't respond to shitposting.
>>
>>18017892
Why u attack Io? She is nice.
>>
>>18017780
What is my next bf studying?
>>
>>18017780
Male
Pisces
Do I have a future will person L or person N?
>>
>>18017909
Are you new here? Good readers get shitposted often. I've always wondered if it's shitty readers who are jealous.
>>
>>18017916
The people who attack them for whatever reason are disgraceful. What sad, pathetic lives they must have to try to feel better by attacking someone.
>>
>>18017909
>>18017916
Ya know what you guys are right.

Please excuse me.
"Io" is good.
"Io" is basically BV.

I'm just jealous lol.
>>
>>18017940
And a faggot.
>>
>>18017945

hahahahaha
>>
Wait? Drama?!
What did I miss?!
TELL ME
>>
Gimme a question: Get an answer.

Vague question: Vague answer.

Sometimes, instead of an answer, I'll just give you advice. I probably have your best interests at heart, and I'll do my best to put you on a good path.

Unrelatedly, if any of you are Christian and genuinely religious, please let me know. I need some help with something from one of you.
>>
>>18017956
I might be able to help, jump into the IRC and pm me.
>>
>>18017956

I wouldnt hold my breath if I were you.
The only Christians who actually get a hold of anything worth while are the esoteric Christians but you won't find any of them here.
>>
>>18017949
>don't hit front
>hit in behind
>not a faggot
Not even mad, just scrying.
>>
>>18017956
Christan here, what would you like to know?
>>
>>18017956
Should I go to Cyprus for work? What can I expect there?
>>
>>18017956
What kind of university I will get into next year, if I will get into any at all.
>>
>>18017956
Will my current new job be able to sustain me for a bit?
>>
>>18017951
Nothing much, just a man's sad attempts at... I don't even know why he does this.
It's just sad really.
>>
>>18017956
I'm not a Christian, but I gave a very thorough knowledge of the religion, its traditions, and its history. Perhaps I can help?
>>
>>18017977
What did he do?
>>
>>18017962
I'll give that a try in a minute or two.

>>18017967
Can you talk to your god? Does he listen?

>>18017969
Frankly, no. Not if you want things to stay the way they are. You go there, you're going to find some serious changes in your life. That said, you can certainly make those changes work out for you if you try. Really, depends on how much you like your current life, and how much you like change.

>>18017970
You'll get into a couple of them, actually, but I'd recommend taking a year off instead if you can. That way lies your best future.

>>18017973
For a bit, yes. Maybe longer, depends on what your want to support. All in all, I think you'll make ends meet, but whether you'll be happy with that is harder for me to see.

>>18017982
Need to contact the big guy in the sky, but I am unable to do so myself, for what can best be described as medical reasons.
>>
>>18017987
Alright, thanks for the read dear!
You're aweosme
>>
>>18017987
Not either of those people, but yes God listens. To talk to Him just pray, if you pray with good intent and ask forgiveness for any sins you have committed then He will help.

Also, when you say "I am unable to do so myself," what do you mean? You cannot cut yourself off from God. Even the gravest of sins will be forgiven provided you are truly sorry and accept Him into your life.
>>
>>18017987
>Really, depends on how much you like your current life, and how much you like change.
Not much, I practically have nothing going on and definitely can use some change. Thanks
>>
>>18017956
Do i have a talent or aptitude for something, which i haven't discovered?
>>
>>18017987
>Need to contact the big guy in the sky
Sorry, son; that won't get done. According to Christian belief, God is omniscient, so he should know the thoughts in your mind already. But you seem like you want confirmation or response...good luck with that; Christians will give you the mysterious ways line.
>>
>>18017987
>Can you talk to your god? Does he listen?
He does, sometimes I talk to Jesus, but I can speak directly to Him. He knows what I am going through and what I need, I speak what I'm thinking and feeling, an open talk, I always thank because even the bad things are there to teach me something or make me the way I am. If you want a start, the Holy Father says it all, think of what each line means and how it makes you feel connected to God. To me, being respectful and open is enough, I don't need pretty prayers but a heartfelt conversation is enough if you have faith.

But I have to be open to listen His ways, not in words in my head but events and situations when I see His hands directing me to the answer. I could even say these messages would be carried by angels, not in the mystical form but sometimes as a random passerby sharing a smile.
>>
>>18017956
Hey, could you help me with my education? I don't know which way to choose and what should I do right now.
>>
>>18017987
>You'll get into a couple of them, actually, but I'd recommend taking a year off instead if you can. That way lies your best future.
Im taking year off right now, and will try get into few ones next year. Atm I just want to try working, earning some money and helping my family.
>>
>>18017986

Oh I already retracted it.
But apparently they're not over it yet.
I didnt really think what I said was that big of a deal since a britbong or aussie or something from here scryed me without my permission.

I was mostly just bored lol.

>>18017965
btw doggy style makes its way into heterosexual porn a lot.
>>
>>18017987
will i get qt girlfriend?
i am not sure if i am religious or not
>>
>>18017956
Future with crush?
>>
>>18018003
Nah, just not quite what you'd describe as human.

>>18018008
Hell yes! Not saying what, though. That'd ruin the surprise.

>>18018020
Sorry, I'm a terrible tutor.

>>18018024
Hmn well, I just know I saw some particularly important events happening within the next year for you, and you weren't at school, so...
To be honest though, if you're ok settling for the easier but less-good-ending path, head back to school. It'll certainly be a more stable life.

>>18018027
You won't get one, one will get you.

>>18018031
Eh. Not bad?
>>
>>18018037
>You won't get one, one will get you.
beta till the end, i'm fine with it
thanks
>>
>>18018037

Will I get a gf in near future?
>>
>>18018037
Will I get a qt gf? And when about?
thanks boss
>>
>>18018037

What's going to happen tonight? Will I finally meet her?
>>
>>18017956
Is he going to ask me out? Will P be my next bf?
>>
>troll scares away Xwbf before I get reading done
>tfw
>>
>>18017956
What is my next bf studying?
>>
>>18018037
>Nah, just not quite what you'd describe as human.

????

If you're saying you're not human then I think you're just being edgy...
>>
>>18018037
Can i get a hint? It can be a single word or whatever you think is fit.
>>
>>18018058
Is being edgy a venial or mortal sin?
>>
>>18017853
Who are you
Gawain has like some major significance for me, I have a servitor named Gawain.
>>
>>18018063
That's Io; she changed her name. I don't know what the significance is for her, but I immediately thought of Sir Gawain from the Arthurian legends and had a good chuckle.
>>
>>18018026
It has nothing to do with being over whatever happened. You started shit today. You.

I don't know or care what happened, it doesn't involve me, but using the excuse that a third party did something to you, so you should be able to "scry" something as a means to be mean to someone unrelated is unprovoked and simply awful.

I will tell you why I'm bothering though. I want you to gain some self awareness to your actions, or you will never be able to cast off whatever complex you're carrying.
>>
>>18017956
What are t's feelings for me? Will we date
>>
>>18018070

The dude's an edgelord that gets off on pretending to be badass.

I've seen him in the /sum/ threads before and when being warned about the dangers of summoning he said "I aint afraid of no ghost" thinking he's more "powerful" than the entities he intends to summon. He's either braindead or just trying to be edgy.
>>
File: Mexican Jumping Bean.gif (1MB, 416x310px) Image search: [Google]
Mexican Jumping Bean.gif
1MB, 416x310px
Doing tarot reads.
Make a query.
>>
>>18018063
Gawain is a Knightframe from an anime called Code Geass. I have a slight fondness for that show, and the Knightframe itself is pretty damn sweet lookin', so I stole the name. Some people assumed that it was a reference to the knight Gawain, but it's not the case.

>>18018070
Don't bother. Even if you want to seemingly help him out by hoping that he'll be more aware of how much of a fucking dickweed he is, it's not going to change. He's the same person who went crying into the thread and shitposted about me to hell and back after he rightfully got banned from IRC. That already is a mark of how much of a drama queen he is.

I admit, I have my own slight issues and I tend to blow up a bit in the IRC, but I don't go around calling people edgy shits or whatever unprovoked.

>>18018076
Oh, he shitposts in /sum/ as well? I should visit there more often. And yeah, he has talked about how evoking Goetia without any shielding or protection is a good idea. I'm tempted to say more, but this is not the place for it. He is an edgy shit though.

I'm going to do a couple of reads that are waiting for me, and then fuck off.
>>
>>18018076

You're talking about the fire elemental.
Lol I knew you had to be some fuckface from div.

Just because I don't say what my reason for calling on enochian spirits is, doesnt mean I'm doing it for fun or to be a "badass."

I have a lot of reasons for the things I do in goetia and for taking an interest in enochian.
I'm not going to give my life story out though.

Why don't you put your shitty little trip code back on instead of hiding behind anonymity lol.

I have in no way pretended to be bad ass at all in either /div/, nor /sum/.

I suppose I could just limit myself to reading tarot like you dildos.
>>
>>18018079

I've never once encouraged anyone to evoke goetic spirits without protection or said that it was a good idea.
I've said the opposite actually.
I do not condone it at all.

So let me get this straight lol
You retards are following me in the /sum/ thread ... Why? lmao.
Is it just to twist things around?

Yes fuck off please. Go hang yourself lol. You're all talk and no action.
>>
>>18018077
Hey, can you tell me when I meet my next gf and just something about her. Also what do I do to not miss opportunity of a qt gf?
>>
>>18018091
Nah. I changed my mind. I'll do some tarot later.

For now I wouldnt be surprised if I'm being shit queried by fat heffers.
>>
>>18018077

What's going to happen tonight? Am I finally going to meet her tonight?
>>
>>18018079
>Goetia without any shielding or protection
fullretard.jpeg
>>
>>18018096
Do the damn reading. You made a promise. Even if it's just that one person
>>
>>18018082
Eh?

You think I'm someone else clearly, I just lurk in those threads.

I don't give a flying shit about your reasons. I just think if you believe in the entities you want to evoke then you'd know that it isn't just a pastime and it shouldn't be taken lightly. From the little amount of posts I've seen from you, you give off a "I'm better and more important than everyone else" vibe.

>>18018086
>You retards are following me in the /sum/ thread ... Why? lmao.
>following

Yeah I go there exclusively for you bro. You're so fucking important to me and I need to keep up to date with what's going on with you.

>You're all talk and no action.

If I had to guess that's more relevant to you. You don't even know if one of the spirits you evoked is actually doing it's task but you want to evoke more powerful ones, kek.
>>
>>18018070
>>18018079
you are the one he was lashing out at on here when he got banned?
>>
>>18018068
Thanks, Dude.
>>
>>18018086
Whatever the fuck you say, m8. Not going to bother with your shit, and just simply reading your posts makes me want to wretch up.

>>18017831
You're asking for a better question compared to most people that do it.

Fehu merkstave, Hagalaz, Laguz merkstave.

From all of these runes, it feels like you should potentially find or seek a balance between action and inaction. There's something that wants to move, but yet is unable. At the same time, some parts need to remain still, but yet there's something happening. A good amount of you or perhaps even your own surroundings are all over the place, and you need to find stillness and peace, but yet the will and motivation to push forward and change things that are around. Better your material side too, that could potentially help as well.

I'm terrible with runes, but then again, you asked for it. Just a vague few things thrown your way, and I hope it helps!

>>18017832
A bonquet of roses. A pair of people, being happy. A wedding of sorts, full of people, happiness and joy. But yet there's a feeling that I'm watching you, one who's outside of it all. Just on the edge, on the brim, not really participating, although in some ways wanting, from the eyes that I can see.

Sighing, frustration, and walking on top of a pool of your own emotions in a darkness with nothing around. At some point, I see the person falling, and almost sinking into the waters, but yet they catch themselves before anything bad happens. Not losing hope, walking forward, even if there's little to see. It may feel like you're on the edge, perhaps when you pass it everything will soon clear up, but until then, it's walking for you.
>>
File: 1470716248053.jpg (102KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1470716248053.jpg
102KB, 640x640px
Not reading anymore for now.

>>18018113
That was me alright. He was already stepping on toes with a few people, and he got warned. Stepped again, and then he got banned. And then goes off to the fucking thread to make several posts about how I should fucking kill myself and that I'm an edgy mess. Apparently I'm now fat. Great.

Really though, this is tiring. I may just take a page out of someone's book and just read privately, because this is absurd.
>>
>>18018123
don't let him bother you, theres an application i think where you can filter people just filter him

we love you on here you are the best reader ever to grace these threads
>>
>>18016330
8 O F P E N T A C L ES
aesthetic as fuck
Boy, you're going to get schooled
Basically you will be pursuing some sort of higher learning. I can't really feel out in what facet, but you probably know.
I also suggest spending more time outdoors, something tells me you need that. Chill out with trees and stuff it recharges you.
Learn to be more patient with people too.
>>
>>18018133
If you need to blow off some steam, just come to the IRC mate. You can blow your load on me :)
>>
>>18016331
7 of wands
You have to be aggressive if you want a person, to truly stand up for them and let them know just how much you mean to them.
The second can come back, the first is a lost cause.
>>
>>18018120
thank you
>>
19, male, scorpio

How will the following months be for me? Do they bode well or will everything come tumbling down yet again?
>>
>>18018133
Are you really just wanting attention from people? This isn't the way to do it and in the end, you are making yourself look foolish. I didn't know that it wasn't okay for people to have issues they live with or are working on them. Are you perfect? A saint with clothes always clean? I hope you are able to figure out what you need in this life. Please, keep the trolling and negative energy off of this board. It isn't needed.
>>
>>18018133
>You dated a man twice your age when you were sixteen over the internet and masturbated with him on webcam over skype.

That's standard for internet relationships, nothing to be ashamed about.
>>
>>18018158
Yeah sure I'm done. I've got more I can say but sure for now I'll be quiet. I've got other shit I feel like doing anyway.
>>
>>18016343
You got two of swords, now when I see two of swords I know the person is literally fucking themselves over.
You aren't in touch with your emotions, but emotions are the basis of motivation. You can't decide and this indecision is extremely feminine and not masculine. Which is funny because by avoiding a feminine aspect (emotions) you end up extremely beta.
When you do focus on your emotions you feel sorry for yourself, well insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results.
You act disrespectfully, disrespect yourself and expect to be self respecting? You need some self love man. You need to get over yourself or you'll be in a stalemate.
>>
File: 800.jpg (351KB, 730x800px) Image search: [Google]
800.jpg
351KB, 730x800px
>>18016525
What a cute name.
>>18018082
Oh how far have you got with the enocian. You use the clear quartz right? For transmission of thought energy?
>>18018086
A lot can't handle the power level of legit demon.
Digimon
>>18018096
Hey senpai read my cards...haha
>>18018120
Hey how long did the runes take you to learn?
>>18018133
Oooo I'm in love another person like me...
>>
File: tengtong.png (29KB, 810x611px) Image search: [Google]
tengtong.png
29KB, 810x611px
>>18016328
M
Sagittarius

Will Elizabeth ever want to be friends again? Will she ever develop feelings for me again?
>>
>>18018133

How fucked in the head are you?
>>
>>18018172
That's your brain on goetia
>>
File: 1468684078796.png (311KB, 548x826px) Image search: [Google]
1468684078796.png
311KB, 548x826px
>>18018161
>why am I seeing pp?
>anon....
>>
File: jack-white.png (459KB, 800x350px) Image search: [Google]
jack-white.png
459KB, 800x350px
>>18018166
How far into the future do I get a bf? What is my next bf studying?
>>
>>18018172
>>18018173
Nah just autism.
>>
File: Two every day.jpg (73KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
Two every day.jpg
73KB, 620x349px
>>18016328
Sorry forgot my pic, redoing it:

19, male, scorpio

How will the following months be for me? Do they bode well or will everything come tumbling down yet again?

>>18018174
KEK

So what do I have to give you to receive a reading of some sort? A high res new picture of who again? Sorry forgot the name...JACK WHITE. Thats right. Ill find a good one.
>>
>>18018133
>You dated a man twice your age when you were sixteen over the internet and masturbated with him on webcam over skype.

...nice.
>>
>>18018173
Always use protection, kids
>>
File: 1470587855776.jpg (41KB, 533x400px) Image search: [Google]
1470587855776.jpg
41KB, 533x400px
>>18018176

You need to rub a raw potato on your forehead.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>18018171
I've seen her very angry and hurt. If you walk up to her and talk she will listen. But you better have a good godamn excuse for why you've done this.

I would like to hear why too.

Auras green. And there some tiredness in your legs...magenta.

Can you go walk around the block maybe.

I see a girl with a necklace.. is that Elizabeth?
>>
File: protective circle.jpg (37KB, 514x463px) Image search: [Google]
protective circle.jpg
37KB, 514x463px
>>18018184
Like this?
>>
File: 1470095207039s.jpg (4KB, 125x109px) Image search: [Google]
1470095207039s.jpg
4KB, 125x109px
How can I be an even bigger attention whore? My goal is to be just like you.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Bt1KeMNqvc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YKcGGO2Ljc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7d_y9LT3v8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_exxTWKWxg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqNzDa3iDhw

A Little something to cheer up the thread <3
>>
>>18018192
Virgo
Could you tell me what you see?
>>
>>18018192
Libra
general reading please
>>
>>18018123
Are you new here? No hostility intended but 4chan has always had people who insult for no reason. With the increase in popularity of the website over the past several years, causing metric shitloads of newfags to swarm en masse, it has brought in tons of shitposters who offer not a single iota of quality and will blatantly shit up threads every chance they get. Remember that most of these newfags are literal underage children.

The point of the story is that you should ignore them and not take it seriously because 4chan is surely not the place for someone who becomes upset at any insult.

On a side note, C.C. has canonically green pubic hair and it's pretty lulzy.
>>
>>18018192
I have no good excuse. I needed to work, to help with the self-loathing.

My legs? I've got this awful rash on them (hand foot mouth disease) and they're kind of sore from driving 250 miles the other day. I'll go for a walk I guess.

Elizabeth never wears a necklace, must be someone else.
>>
>>18018161
You're cool, I like people who stir up the pot but have good hearts
>>
>>18018208
how does he have a good heart if he is cyber bullying io for doing her job as a mod of irc?
>>
>>18018204
I've been around in here for a good four years by now, so I know the drill very well. Just the problem is that I'm a bit too sensitive nowadays thanks to what's happening around me and thanks to my own mental bullshit, so eh. I'm tolerating this far better than I show though, so there's at least something.

It's fine. I'm at this point going to ignore this and perhaps take this as my cue to back off from reading and bothering with this general for a couple of a while until I get things sorted out on my end.

Well if she's genetically green haired, although that's bizarre in itself, it would make sense that she would have green pubic hair. Which I must admit would look fucking strange.
>>
>>18018159
Yeah, actually there is, you were underage, that was distributing child pornography, you're literally encouraging child pornography by going on cam under age. And let me guess the guy you masturbated on cam for was BV
>>
File: Jack White Medium Rare.jpg (3MB, 3000x4243px) Image search: [Google]
Jack White Medium Rare.jpg
3MB, 3000x4243px
>>18018192
Requesting a reading of
>>18018180
Please ;_;
>>
>>18018208
>another retarded edgelord

/div/ really does attract the faggots
>>
>>18018214
He's not cyber bullying, he's just stating facts.
To be fair though, it's not really nice to call IO fat when she has a thyroid condition, it probably means she has little control over it and likely starves herself occasionally because of it. I'm sure he didn't know that though.
>>
>>18018215
So you are new but at least you don't act like a glaring newfag. Doing better than most. Unfortunately, responding to shitposters and giving them attention and all that jazz only reinforces their actions through rewarding and encouraging their behavior. That goes for everyone else in the thread that is doing it too.

Anyhow, go do that. Threads often hit a breaking point where they fall into shit--sometimes irredeemable and sometimes not--so a break would do some good.

Artist drew a nude for an auction. What a world we live in. http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2016-04-07/erotic-sketch-of-code-geass-c.c-auctioned-for-830000-yen/.100781
>>
>>18018224
You weren't here when he was having a fit on the thread and telling her off. What is your problem, did she ban you too?
>>
>>18018208
>good heart
nigga what?
>>
>>18018214

I had muted Io in the irc for starting shit with me. I had just gotten out of a time of stress and she started in on me when I was reaching a point of calm finally.

So I muted her.
Only to be guilt tripped into unmuting her because she went on another of her suicidal rants. I unmuted her because I didnt want to be a contributing factor if she did commit suicide.

You know what that got me? Banned.
Banned for asking her to scry something for me to help me verify my own scrying. Banned from a divination group for attempting to practice scrying.
Because I had sympathy for her I unmuted her and was banned.
Good job modding that toxic IRC.

She stole the ownership anyway through manipulation anyway.

Now I have no sympathy for her and I think she should die.
>>18018216
Yes it was BV.

I'm out for now. I'll do some reads in here later on lol.

You white knight assholes and hypocrite bastards stay mad.
>>
>>18018225
I'm not bothering anymore, although this one post in particular assumes something that's actually not the case. And bases it off of fucking... ah, nevermind.

Even so, right now is pretty late, and I'm drained as it is. I stop around this time, so the shitposting and what not is just perfect timing in some ways.

Honestly? The show is pretty popular, and C.C. in some ways is waifuable. That's one good way to rack in a good amount of money for just one nude sketch. That was amusing to know though, thanks. Made me chuckle, and that's always... nice.
>>
>>18018224
None of us know that they are facts. He could just be spewing out hateful words and ... well anything to get his aggression out. Please stop with the thread negativity and move on.
>>
>oh hey guys, i'm feeling pretty relaxed who wants a readi-
>read drama in thread
maybe later
>>
>>18018233
>Because I had sympathy for her I unmuted her and was banned.
>Now I have no sympathy for her and I think she should die.

Wishing death on someone because they banned you on an IRC. HAHAHA

You really are just a salty edgelord.
>>
>>18018219
>>>
> Anonymous 08/12/16(Fri)13:01:05 No.18018219▶
>>>18018208 (You)
>>another retarded edgelord
>/div/ really does attract the faggots
UM, you don't even know me, I'm well respected on here among the older readers actually, although I'm posting under a different name : B Bv said I was ' the best and the worst person he's ever met'
I've been reading on here since before BV really got into reading on here and I'm a pretty talented reader.
>>
>>18018216
>>18018233
They dated? I thought it was teacher and student relationship. Why did they break up?
>>
>tripfag drama
>all the newfags
It's like I'm really on /r9k/.
>>
>>18018241
God another person thinking that everything is based on talent.

I don't give a shit how long you've been here or how good you are. If you think what that guy said was with a "good heart" and you think he's "cool" for it, then yeah, you're fucking retarded.
>>
bv and io never dated
>>
>>18018233
Aww.
>>18018224
She is attractive though....
>>18018205
Another girl is coming then... Looks like a cross with a ring on the chain...
>>
So guess no readings anymore? Should I just go back to reading books?
>>
>>18018247
then what's up with the skype masturbation?
>>
>>18018249
You may as well. It would be healthier. It's attention-whoring newfag tripfag power-hour now.
>>
>>18018249
Hey read the malzan book series you won't be disappointed better then lotr.
>>
>>18018230
Look, I'm psychic ^.^
>>18018229
I just hate the idea of underage people who distribute child pornography, I also hate older people who do it but also those who creep on the underage to go on cam. I also stood up for her by saying it's not nice to call her fat, IO has some good qualities. She has some psychic abilities, she is leaning towards clever for her age, she feels intensely and she has potential.
>>
>>18018250
the proof you have is a claim of some butthurt dude who is attacking another reader for no reason
>>
>>18018250
They used to have phone sex together on Skype, I know that much it probably escalated maybe they were both drunk. Funny though she was so hesitant to show pics before.
>>
NEW THREAD

>>18018266
>>18018266
>>18018266
>>
>>18018265
you're lying. he wouldnt do that he loves a girl from his past.

why are you trolling them? just leave them alone
>>
>>18018270
Nah, I have known BV longer than IO.
I know his merits which are numerous and his deficits. What I didn't know was that he would go to the extent of getting an underage girl to go on cam with him, BUT last year in august they most definitely had phone sex, so I guess things escalate in a years time. I was very disturbed when I learned this and tried to protect IO and warn her way back when he first started creeping on her. I went to great lengths.
>>
>>18018242
I broke them up one time ahahaha.
>>
>>18018338
how
>>
>>18018323
Once BV spoke so highly of you to me. It's really sad to see you lowering yourself to such levels and doing this to him. Perhaps you should rethink your life, K. Why does making up such petty rumours bring you such joy?
>>
>>18018420
who is mithras and who are you?
>>
>>18018453
The poster you replied to is BV's friend who has known him longer than anyone else here. Mithras is BV's ex. Everything should make sense now right?
>>
>>18018572
Yes. Tell her to stop slandering Io please, she doesn't deserve it.
>>
>>18017801
>Either you keep up with hopes and move nowhere, or try to do something, but yet internally feel like you're standing in one place.
Both of these suck bigtime to be honest. Thanks for the reading, I hope I'll find a way out of it.
>>
>>18018572
i guess thats what bv meant when he said that several people were upset by the joke about him and io. makes sense.
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 62

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.