[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 367
Thread images: 30

Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're new, please read the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/: >>18007642
>>
I'm doing three scrys but don't expect anything too specific because it's metaphorical.

>>
>it won't go 'well' but you'll be glad you did it. as if 'at least i did it'. it's not the time for things to be worked out completely. it'll take time to break the ice.

Thanks! I'll be meeting him for the second time, so I'm a little bit nervous. You're spot on, I think that's exactly how it will go.

Will you get a lot of exposure?

I'm guessing yes. I got Fuhu and Ansuz. Perhaps a god will help give you good luck, or you will gain some knowledge or insight to help you with your goals. The downside was the reversed Uruz next to your Fehu, which means: Weakness, obsession, misdirected force, domination by others. Sickness, inconsistency, ignorance. Lust, brutality, rashness, callousness, violence. Be careful!
>>
>I'm doing three scrys but don't expect anything too specific because it's metaphorical.

Female

What will I look like in the future?

If that's too hard, am I on a good path at the moment?
>>
>>18010536
oh interesting. i'll have to look into it. thanks.

good luck to you also.
>>
>>18010534
Male

Will all this training work and make my appearance change, or is it not worth it ?
>>
>>18010534
female
Will I ever get out of my rut?
>>
>>18010473

Your mom is a bit self centered, eh? Her relationship with you is justified by the old idea that the parent is always right. You only cement this idea by overreacting way above her. Next time you have a conflict, take a deep breath. Remain calm. Silence and rationale are your greatest weapons in making her see her faults. If you can't speak calmly, remove yourself from the situation.
>>
>>18010534
Male
Future love reading ,please
>>
>>18010534
Male
What can expect out of the work I'm putting into others right now?
>>
Anyone else doing readings? I could use a reading concerning intimate relations. Lets just say I'm fairly sure I'll be alone, purposely as well, but my family wants me to get married/kids/the whole thing. Male, Scorpio.
>>
>>18010569
Oh.
Sorry.
>>
>>18010540
>What will you look like in the future
The only thing I saw was a tall, glass window, sort of fancy looking but with a typical black pane. The weather is foggy and white, and rain is patting against the window. There is grass in the outside though, green and lush.

If you are the window then I take it that you are going to be masquerading a front about something. You might act tall, and rather beautiful and simplistic but inside there is a certain rain patting down at you. There's clouds in the sky that pervade any sort of sunlight coming through which might reflect your inner state of mind as well. Since there is grass ahead and below I don't think this foggy ness will last forever. There might be some sort of good basis you are standing on right now, try and take comfort in that.

>>18010544
I saw a vague, half image of Frankenstein's face and only that. His eyes were closed and he looked like he was sleeping.

I think it will make your appearance change. I'm not too familiar with Frankenstein but Frankenstein underwent a transformation to become who he was, right? The sleepiness might indicate that it might take a while, but remember not to give up. Good luck.

>>18010553
It's hard to focus on you anon, I can't tell if I'm seeing a volcano or a mountain... now it looks more like a mountain, with white snow on the top. I'm not getting a cold feeling despite there being snow, it's rather cozy like the Paramount intro scene. Little gentle bits of snow fall peacefully alongside you, and there is a light and warm majestic hue in the background.

If we are to take the interpretation that mountains are conquering and hard work, I think that you will conquer someone's heart who is rather pure. It will be a nice and peaceful relationships that is very majestic in nature. I was just getting a cozy, majestic vibe in the image once I got a clear hold of it.
>>
>>18010551
thank you
>>
>>18010585
I have no idea if this is bad or good news , but thank you, a lot.
>>
>>18010569

If I am, I doubt I'd be able to keep it even if I wanted to. It would likely to be ectopic and I like my Fallopian tubes where they are. If you're around this evening I'll let you know how it goes.
>>
>>18010585
Last one here.

What a great reading ,anon. That's all I want.

I hope you're right about this.

Thank you so much
>>
>The only thing I saw was a tall, glass window, sort of fancy looking but with a typical black pane. The weather is foggy and white, and rain is patting against the window. There is grass in the outside though, green and lush.

>If you are the window then I take it that you are going to be masquerading a front about something. You might act tall, and rather beautiful and simplistic but inside there is a certain rain patting down at you. There's clouds in the sky that pervade any sort of sunlight coming through which might reflect your inner state of mind as well. Since there is grass ahead and below I don't think this foggy ness will last forever. There might be some sort of good basis you are standing on right now, try and take comfort in that.

Thank you. I don't know what it means yet, but I'm sure when it comes to pass I will understand exactly what was said and done.
>>
Is anybody still alive here ?
>>
Anybody with knowledge about metals that can point me in the right direction?

I would like to know the magical properties of different metal alloys such as gold, silver, zinc, copper, etc.

Some source that discusses it's properties. It's surprisingly hard to find while finding properties of crystals seem to be pretty simple.
>>
>>18010603
I wonder if that 5 of Swords meant it's getting evicted. I keep /div/ open on my phone, so I'll be around.

>>18010620
I'm alive
>>
>>18010627
>>18010624
Yee, people
>>
>>18010569
last one here.. no im not sure, but i still feel pathetic. do you have any insite? if he even knows about it?
>>
>>18010562
You will, as you are. Scorpios are best at that thing.

There will be women (plural) who seek a lasting relationship and a family from you, but that won't happen from you. Do not seek it out. You will only secure your own misery. (How odd. That is a definite. You won't change from this stance.)
As you said, your family will desire it, but they will back off. They will, especially as you grow distant from them. Understand that if you bow under a partner's will, it will never be as rosey as she likes, because it was never something you wanted. Be clear with any woman who gets close to you. This will minimize heartache and make sure none of the women get a false impression.
>>
>>18010624
cunninham's encyclopedia of crystals, gems, and metal magic is probably what you are looking for. But remember to take that with a grain of salt. Ritual is but the husk of faith. Believing is more important than corresponding.
>>
>>18010634
I would also like a reading concerning my intimate relations. Male, Aquarius. Thank you.
>>
>>18010634
Yo, if you are doing more. I am a female, leo wanting to know about the person I will lose my virginity to and how it will go?
>>
>>18010634
Male
Cancer
my query(question I think) : When will I meet someone who I will be linked to, someone with who I can relate and feel good with , not necessarily a partner , it could be a friend , or a mentor ? Anyone.
>>
>want to do readings
>can't stop crying

Whelp back to the bottle I go.
>>
>>18010683
can relate on the crying part , kinda sucks when you can't do anything else
>>
>>18010683
>not reading drunk
I've done my best readings with a bottle next to me. Now that I don't drink anymore, I kind of miss the fucked up readings I used to do.
>>
>>18010640
Hello, Earth. I don't see much happening, you're particularly stable, interacting with others as you typically have for most of your life. It feels like you're spiritually dry, on some level you feel like other relationships fell through because of who you are. You need to revitalize yourself. You're seeking that closeness again, but want it to connect - really connect - this time.

To change, you must first instigate it. Surprise yourself by doing something different, wake yourself up. You're trapped in your patterns, you need a change of routine. This will not change who you are at your core. Do not expect that. However, it will welcome others into your life. The next few -- (here the numbers are weird. You will think of some as lost potentials, a couple will be closer) -- will not be the magic change you wish. Spend more time doing something rewarding for others before you continue your search.

The emotional satisfaction of your own accomplishments will lend strength to any future endeavors. That is the spiritual validation you need to succeed in any relationship.
>>
>>18010683

*shotglass cheers*
>>
>>18010644
It will... not go as you expected!

Male, he will play it cool. You know the type, casual gangster, cool and a bit of a show-off? That's who I see. You'll go along his vibes. It will be some time before you have intercourse in general. Whether it is the same male or not, I cannot see. The male I mentioned earlier will be your biggest spark, your official "thing."

Make sure you know how to protect yourself from a pregnancy. Pulling out is not 100% guaranteed. Neither is anal. Leos, especially, can enjoy sex. Plan accordingly, and don't be afraid to tell him if neither of you are prepared.

By the way.... are you bisexual? I get the feeling you have had a girl or two who you liked, even if you didn't consider being with them. You're a high school student, from what I can tell. Give yourself time on this matter.
>>
>>18010713
No drinking for you; you're pregnant
>>
>>18010740

a) we don't even know that yet
b) I sure as hell ain't keeping it, especially if it's living outside my uterus
>>
>>18010740
>>18010746

It's probably something worse, like a cyst.
>>
>>18010634
hate to be that guy but can i get one as well

Male
Gemini

There is this girl I'm into but I don't know how to proceed with her. should i stay friends, try to date her, or move on (physically and emotionally) ?
>>
>>18010534

Male

If I managed to get my shit together (as in start making progress on my goals) how well will I succeed (as in will I meet my expectations or will they not match up)?
>>
My vision is waning. It would be best if this is my last reading before I make a total fool of myself.

>>18010647
You need stability, water. Earth signs are best.

You're anxious, but emotionally dodgy towards others, water. This makes it hard for people to get close to you. You have an older male mentor. He feels like an uncle, heavier and balding. He is either living or a guide. (I get the feeling he might have already passed. If this is the case, he is already interacting with you, but you have trouble hearing him.)

If he is alive: stay close, but do not overburden him. Balance and moderating emotions will give his guidance meaning.

If he is one of your spirits: open yourself up to him, and ask him questions. Going into a trance, focusing on his energy will open up communications. Asking him a question and asking him to show himself in tonight's dream will open yourself up.
>>
>>18010769

Incase futher info is needed

>>Scorpio
>> 11-20-1991
>>
Hi! I would like a reading regarding a situation I have at work.

This girl and I, we are trying to get closer, we want to pick a day and placd to meet up. But somehow every move I make does not yield any results towards this goal.

A love read please! Robin, Libra
>>
>>18010758
You're both at an impasse.

She feels your attraction, but is waiting on what you'll do next. You can choose to date her, as you are both fairly stable people, it will work out for a long while. (I want to say decades, but my vision's too unsure. Either she will bounce a bit for a while and then be stable or just be emotionally content. My apologies.)

I am sure, however, you are complimentary to each other in stability and emotional connection.

This is genuinely your choice, gemini. You can choose to go with her and see others pass you by, or wait out for someone else who won't be as stable as her. Be warned that you will still look at other relationships, though.
>>
>>18010796
I'll trade, if you like. If you're interested, tell me your query, what kind of queries yoh take, and what info you need.
>>
>>18010750
Use protection for heavens sake
>>
>>18010807

I'll keep that in mind the next time I get laid in over a year.

Though seriously, damage is done, no point in getting worked up about it.
>>
>>18010811
>what are stds
>What are kids growing up in broken homes being more likely to be suicidal and to end up in prison
>What is the emotional drain of an abortion
Just because I never go skiing doesn't mean I don't use protection when I do go skiing once in a decade.
>>
>>18010801
Ah, fuck it. I'll go for it.

I have no general query, but my energy's open. Feel free to report on what you feel. The old thread has plenty of my energy, as well.

I can take any sort of query; however, the strongest visions are the ones that contain items or people. The ones with definite feelings and emotions towards them. Signs are also insightful, but anything else is what is important to you. Whatever you feel is important.
>>
>>18010819

Brilliant insights. Have a cookie.
>>
>>18010796
>>18010841
thank you for the reading I really appreciate it. bless you:)
>>
>>18010841
Sorry, I fell asleep and just got scared awake. I'm way too scattered to read right now, sorry about that. I don't really do generals anyway
>>
>>18010880
It's fine, I don't mind just reading you. Is there something you want to know?
>>
>>18010796
Could you give me a love reading? I want to know if I will find someone new soon. Male gemini.
>>
>>18010883
Sure, thanks. I'm looking for someone I most likely haven't met yet. It's...complicated, let's say, but I need this person for reasons on which I'd rather not elaborate. There is a lot of emotional energy of mine focused on it, so it shouldn't be too hard to latch on. I'll skip giving you my sign, because it's not even remotely relevant. If you need it to connect, I can give it to you.
>>
>>18010897
No, you will not.

That being said, you will reach out to others too soon. It isn't your time yet, give yourself a couple of months so you can reset yourself. You're still harboring feelings of your past romance. That will squash any attempt and will leave you feeling bitter and trying to figure out what went wrong.

Bitter news, but take it as a time to focus on your aspirations and things outside of you.
>>
Male-Scorpio-25

Just want to know if a girlfriend/wife/whatever will be bothered by some of my health problems, particularly one that I don't really feel like getting into. No its not an STD or anything.
>>
>>18010908
Can I get a reading? Male, aries, 96.

Everything has been going wrong recently. What the fuck is going on and will it be over soon?

I haven't felt happy at all since 2016 started.

Will this streak of bad luck stop soon?
>>
>>18010926
To clarify, 96 is year born. I'm 20.
>>
>>18010900
I'm not entirely sure what you're asking.

If it is their location, I could only give sensations and glimpses into their home, if I am angelically permitted by a pure desire. The intent on your end is what permits or denies me sight. Even then, it might be limited to topography or general location.

Or, would you rather the person themself, or the outcome?
>>
I could use a reading.
female, leo, 19, 20 on the 11th.
I'm extremely tired with life, and every time it feels like I go backwards. I'm tired of losing myself and the progress that I make.
How can I move forward? What's stopping me? How do I break this plateau?
>>
>>18010930
If you could do location, that would be sweet. I haven't come across anyone who could pull that off. But I was just wanting general information about the person, perhaps advice. Anything you could give me would be helpful.
>>
File: pastlife.png (246KB, 287x407px) Image search: [Google]
pastlife.png
246KB, 287x407px
So I'm pretty new to the whole Tarot thing.
I've begun to use the Osho Zen Tarot set, witch I find to make the most sense for me. But, one card, I really don't understand the meaning of, and I keep drawing it, when ever I ask anything related to myself.
I'm hoping some of you guys with more knowledge on the subject than I, can help me out. The card is (as the picture shows) the "Past Life" card. What does that card "mean"?
>>
>>18010934
Near a lake. A walk away from the lake, soft soil.

Lower income, house... it feels southern. I'm not sure if that means mid- U.S. or if it's just the poverty of the house. Needless to say, rural.

There is a middle-aged male in that house. He isn't the one you are looking into, it doesn't seem. Someone else.... someone vastly younger. They are related. Perhaps they are the one you're looking into? Odd, I can't see their gender or discern your relationship. I don't think they know your connection with them, or realize how deep yours goes towards them. They are blurry from my sight.
>>
>>18010972
Midwest near a lake. That's helpful, snd that was one of the locations I divined. Thanks, feel free to hit me up if ever you need anything: [email protected]
>>
>>18010926
"welcome to the shitstorm," my guides are saying.

You have to ride it out, and none of it is directly your fault. It is simply you reaching that age when it was supposed to happen.
(I have/had? the same. All I can say is at least you aren't the only one.)

It will be some time - no less than two years, no more than five - until it is over. There will be more, smaller struggles after, but this is what you perceive. This is you changing your life.... the death of the old, the birth of what you desire. Take it as that. This is your chance to make your life in your own way, intention is everything.

Let me stress that again: intention is everything.

You will make it through, and the life you will end up will be as you have made it. Observe the paths and redirect them with mild restraint. Take a deep breath and realize some will fail.

Finally, take care of your health. You will take it hard, and you are, but you must remember you are your own captain, regardless of what happens outside of you. This life is for you, live for everything that matters to you, Aries. You will get through this with some mindfulness and restraint.
>>
>>18010925
I'm still here. ;_;
>>
>>18010995

Could you assist me in my query? I rly could use your advice :)
>>18010779
>>
>>18010999
Ball cancer?
>>
>>18010925
Sorry, scorpio.

For a while (no more than a day), but not enough to ruin anything. Go at it, bro.
>>
>>18010995
I see... this makes sense. I guess my issue is, despite me trying my best to make things work as best as I can, they fuck up. But, you said none of it is directly my fault. And that's a common theme in most of my issues. I keep trying to think, what did I do wrong, but then I realize what was wrong were things out of my own control.

Well, then, if I could get advice on one specific question.

Should I email him, with intention on rekindling any relationship we could have? Or will it lead to me being hurt even further?
>>
>>18011002
Lord no.
>>
>>18010925
Got the Pey, mate?
>>
>>18010995
can you tell me (female libra) if i will be with my crush?
>>
>>18010931

>>18010931
Instead of giving up and losing all that youve invested in, look at your errors and see how you can benefit from them, what have you learned? Apply this knowledge to everything from this point on. If you are in a partnership, business or romantic, you might want to consider slowing it down a bit, it could be causing a blockage for growth. That little creative idea that youve had in your head is ready to be nurtured and taken seriously by you. If you need an outlet for your emotions, do so creatively, youll not regret this.
>>
N, male , Taurus
Interested in S

She has been giving me confusing signals, sometimes she acts very attracted and other times she acts scared of me.
>>
>>18011017
Run. Its about money.
>>
>>18010968
Past life deals with rebirth, the incompleteness of a past goal, reaffirmed in a new vessel.

>>18010779
She's flakey. You like her on a basic level, but it isn't explored deeply, and you want to connect with her more. She will always be like this, but it isn't her intentionally trying to be mean. She is nervous. Give her space. If she approaches you on her own schedule, then go for it, but she feels like a vapid fling. If you still want to go for it, realize it will not be long-lasting by any measure.

You search, Robin. That's what's kept you in this race. That tenacity will find its home. You will find someone, but it will be later, when you are near your middle ages (30's, maybe 40's). For now, let your partner go through her own relationships and mature into the woman who you really need.
>>
Will I ever get married and have kids?
>>
>>18011025
Thank you!
>>
L Female Virgo
How is my love life at college?
>>
male
scorpio (or that eagle shit if you wanna go with the stupid new one)

What will my future kids be like and are they boys or girls or what? Assuming I have any of course.

Also when will I meet my wife, again assuming of course.
>>
What will my future career be, what will my wife's name be?

Male
>>
>>18011035
Forgot to mention- Taurus
>>
>>18011014
I'm glad another reader has come! Feeling tired.

>>18011005
There will be strife between you, even on a platonic level. If you can tolerate smaller skirmishes, you can be friends again. Be careful as he gets hurt more easily than you, he.... withdraws... himself when that happens. Either he denies it or withdraws himself, but you fight it head-on, often you forget that.

There will be pain.... you will lead him into it if you drag him in deeper. I absolutely do not advise in anything more than casual friends, if you choose that. You will lose him and in the process hurt yourself irrevocably.

>but then I realize what was wrong were things out of my own control.

Gentle touch, realize things have their own trajectory, but having a clear intention will guide a gentle touch and realize when it is okay to release things. Remember Newton's Laws and work with them.

Lots of unhappiness.... try to release it. It's easier said than done, but now is the time when the skill is essential. Those feelings will gunk up any future endeavors, corrupt and tear you down. Learn from them, but let the feelings go when they no longer strengthen you.
>>
>>18010534
Male
Gonna try to talk to this girl I've liked but never met before. I've been anxious and bitched it every time I've had a chance to talk to her.
What does the future hold for me, or us, might I ask?
>>
If anyone is doing readings, id like to know why my ex is avoiding me.
Male 22 taurus
>>
>>18011049
Hi, since you seem to still be actively answering, will my relationship with my girlfriend work out? Will we be together for a long time? 19m Taurus. Thanks in advance!
>>
>>18011021
Thanks for the answer.

That's nothing new, last year I had a woman that was dating a waiter for 9 years try to instantly switch up to me because I have decent pay.

Am I going to find any women at college that aren't hypergamous hoes?
>>
>>18011049
Everything you said there about him is true. Even down to the withdrawal part, and the fact that I do fight it head on. I guess that's my problem, in a sense, when I have a problem I don't run away from it, I focus on it until I've either fixed it or exhausted every possible way of fixing it. I could tell he was hurt, and would consistently project those feelings onto me. More than once he tried to paint me out to be some fragile snowflake, but, as you may have picked up on, I've been through a lot of stuff. While I'm hurt easily, I feel I have a strong core that keeps me from collapsing entirely.

But, truth be told, I was hoping for more than just casual friends. You can probably pick up on the feelings I have regarding him. I think it'd be best to just let it go, then. And avoid emailing him all together. I wanted to try to make him a bigger part of my life, however, that seems impossible.

Thank you for all of the advice on this situation. If you could, I'd like to ask one more question. Where can I find people to mesh with in this new town? I recently moved, and I don't know anyone here.
>>
Looking to trade readings.

I'll read anything from occult to silly love queries.
>>
>>18011066
4/17/88 male Aries, I'm having trouble finding a job, anything on that?
>>
>>18011027
You are going to have 2 kids, as for marriage, it will be challenge particularly because of monetary and security issues.
>>
>>18011066
I cant give u reading in return, if thats alright? Is no ignore this.
Query - how my future husband looks like.
>>
>>18011070
Aww :( that is what I was afraid of, I have these kind of problems still. Are both kids from same dude?
>>
>>18011055
anyone?
>>
>>18011066
What's your query?
>>
>>18011025
Thank you, that means a lot. It really does, and yes she is. It is nearly impossible to approach her
>>
>>18011058
Sorry, I've been saying I'd quit for the past few posts on the last thread... ha ha. Other ones will be around shortly, though, if not in the next 24 hours you'll get a response. Sorry.

>>18011065
I know... that's what separates him from you. You're the stronger one. Deep down, I think he feels that, too. It's okay to let him go. (Damnnit, don't touch my heart there.)

Clubs. Group clubs on school. I see you in a partying crowd, more specifically. This is good. Give you time away from all of this and let you feel at ease before getting close to others. Don't drink alone.

(As an aside from this mind - have you tried an lgbt group? That doesn't match with your outer personality? Ah, thought I'd try. Got my first fling from my college lgbt group. Still in touch with him. He's a rolling star, though. A bit like you.)
>>
>>18011033
I shall await my reading as I eat.
>>
>>18011072
I'll read you later if I have the time.

>>18011082
I'm about to blow a huge sum on a business deal that may or may not work out. How will it go?

Leave me yours and I'll do it once I'm done eating, thanks.
>>
>>18011091
Maybe he does. That'd be interesting if it were the case. I'll admit, there's a part of me that's curious about him in general. When we were in contact, I could pick up on some major emotional blocks and such. He's definitely been through some shit.

And thanks on the clubs note. I was going to look into them, but that gives me more ideas. Especially the party one, though, I'm not too sure on what clubs would be linked to that. I'll need to expand a bit on it.

I have tried an LGBT group before, at my old Uni, but they were heavy liberal in mindset so I decided to stop going to avoid an argument. I'm not heavy right, but I'm more centrist in ideals. But that's a topic for another time.

On a side note, I'm pretty shocked at how on point you've been with all of this. Most readers just give vague answers, but you've been specific and pretty on-point with most of what you've said. Thank you for the insight.
>>
>>18011095
Three sets of three:
>Knight of Cups, Justice (reversed), King of Cups
>4 of Wands, 3 of Wands, Page of Swords (reversed)
>The Hierophant, 7 of Pentacles, 9 of Pentacles

This seems like a rather emotional decision to you. I'm not going to probe, but it doesn't seem like it's just about money. There is potential for this to work out for you, but the profits will take longer than you expect them to, and there is danger of frustration from this delay.

In order to make this work, you will need to seek the help of someone experienced to guide you through the future of this investment. Putting the money down is just a start, and this is something that will require constant attention. There are certainly some considerations that haven't occurred to you; and they will begin to pop up unexpectedly, which will cause you to freak out when they do. You'll want someone who is ready to handle these sorts of things on your side.

There's a certain lack of preparation on your end, and it is likely due to your lack of exposure or experience. Once again, have someone on hand you can call when shit hits the fan; this is going to be a tree that requires constant watering. If you handle the bumps correctly, this can lead to great profit. Make sure not to step on anyone's toes or screw anyone over, because one of the people you might be inclined to brush off or offend is a potential ally. Be very careful in whom you trust and I'm how you treat others. Your success will hinge on the assistance of someone else to make adjustments and deal with things that pop up.

My query is an occult query. I am preparing to deploy a work, but it is missing something. Please identify what it is missing and how to fix it or propose an alternate solution. I'm going to sleep for a while and will read your reading when I wake up.
>>
male,aries,19,4,97
i would kindly appreciate if you read me cause i am having problems finding my place and and not looking positive on the future
>>
>>18010534
Female
Will he give us a chance to a real relationship when I get back from my trip?
>>
>>18011014
Yup, and I've been doing that for ages. I wasn't planning on giving up. I appreciate the reading, but sadly it isn't feeling helpful, it's just kind of feeding me the same thing I've always done which only makes me more tired and desolate and wanting to cave in because it makes everything just more bullshit. Not to mention the cause for this isn't even my errors to begin with.
The only thing new is the outlet part and the business part, thank you for that.
>>
>>18011123
Thanks, much of this rings true, especially that Hierophant and my inexperience. I've been told by another reader I shouldn't trust anyone and will end up betrayed, so we'll see.

>Please identify what it is missing and how to fix it or propose an alternate solution.
I saw a set of stones burying the 7 of Swords; some red, some yellow. Mostly deep red. The deep red stones suggests to me some form of burning passion, with the yellow hinting at some mellow hope for the future. These two burying the 7 of Swords, I wouldn't say it's "missing", but rather what you once had is gone and you have to find it again for your work to be successful.

An "egg" seems to be the missing part - something that can or will kickstart your work and ensure it's long-term success. I have a feeling it's definitely something very fundamental to the nature of your work which you either no longer possess, or overlooked.

For an alternative, I drew three cards: 7 of Swords (Reversed), Hanged Man (Reversed), WoF (Reversed). I'm not sure what this means in the context of this reading, but I guess that the alternate path for you is to break free of some challenges holding your mind back - trying out something you thought would never work.
>>
>>18011140
Another vote for missing catalyst. But I don't know what I had before that I no longer have that would be of use. I'll have to think on that.

I think I know what the cards suggest for an alternate solution, but it seems like a horrendous idea that would be absolutely miserable for me, and it might cost me some self-respect. I think I need to work on refining the catalyst.

Thanks and good luck to you.
>>
>>18011055
>>18011081
No one? I'm really wanting to know.
>>
>>18011170

No dude, we all have doubts just deal with it and do what your fucking heart tells you to do, fuck mab you are already dying. Do you want to be 50 and think about how you did not ask her out. For the love of god she is going to say yes just do it now.
>>
File: 1397982167939.png (498KB, 620x1108px) Image search: [Google]
1397982167939.png
498KB, 620x1108px
>>18011186
Understood. You kinda put that into a perspective no one else really gave me.
I'll see you on the other side, my dood!
>>
>>18010693
Thanks for the reading. When you say for me to do things for others, do you have any suggestions/ideas of what this could be? Could it somehow be related to the scientific experiments I'm looking to conduct? Or is it something more like community service/advice? And I suppose when you speak of accomplishments you are talking about accomplisents in general, be it for my own good or for others. I'm clueless as to what is the best way for me to help others, so any advice would be appreciated. Thanks again.
>>
My query is the same 90% of people ask
>>
>>18011355
oh, you want a love reading
>>
>>18011373
Well, of course! What else?
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 1135x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 1135x480px
Anyone out there can give me a reading?
>>
>>18011384
Your love a shit...
>>
>>18011384
Maybe a general?
>>
File: Shift Grin.gif (2MB, 411x242px) Image search: [Google]
Shift Grin.gif
2MB, 411x242px
Well I just finished Stranger Things and have some time to kill before work.

So what I need from you is:
>Your question (no yes/no questions please)
>Your full birth date (MM/DD/YYYY)
>>
>>18011396
Does my ex still love me?
05/11/1994
>>
>>18011396
How I will meet my future husband?
06/30/1993
>>
>>18011396
can you give me some advice to reach happiness?
7/june/1995
>>
Will he give us a chance to a real relationship when I get back from my trip?
05/01/1995
>>
>>18011396
what will my next date be like
06/04/1990
>>
>>18011396
What's coming for me in the next months?
08/11/1990
>>
>>18011396
tell me about my next gf
9/8/1993
>>
>>18011405
You super regret this break up don't you?

Weird question: did you guys break up over going to different universities or so that one of you could 'focus on your studies/job more'? Because some cards kept coming up that implied that.

Anyways, I don't think she does. But I think it's a good thing because it looks like there's a bunch of dishonesty surrounding you two.

>>18011409
Looks like at college. Probably a finance major or majoring in something with money. Looks like the event to bring you together is some kind of accident?

And unfortunately the new spread takes longer to work than I thought. I'll be back on later tonight though folks! Sorry for the quick departure.
>>
>>18011396
Query: Will I benefit more from living in Maine or going overseas and living in Iceland instead in the future?
05/31/1998
>>
>>18011396
Will I be in a relationship this year?
Whats my next gf like?
14/06/1994
Thank you
>>
>>18011448
Nope, we broke up over nothing really
>>
>>18011396
will I get finally the surgery done? Is it going to look good?

01/26/1987

THANKS!
>>
>>18011396

10th? Oh boy I am NOT getting a reading. Won't hurt trying.

Does she like me? Is she going to be my next girlfriend?
12/28/93

Have a nice day reader.
>>
File: unnamed.png (611KB, 797x599px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
611KB, 797x599px
I have been working for a psychic for over 2 years now. I occasionally host 'ask a psychic's assistant anything' threads, but today we are doing a psychic advice thread.

My boss is convinced that doing an advice vlog would be helpful, so I am collecting questions and he will answer them for free, and we will post the videos next week.

guidelines:
>post a question here, saying your name, where you're from, and detailing your situation
>keep your information to no more than 5 sentences.
>include an email so i can email you when your question has been answered (we will not be posting links to /x/ as we do not intend to spam or advertise the advice vlogs themselves here)

for anyone else curious about what we do from a business perspective, feel free to ask away.
>>
>>18011548
Does Billie take occult queries?
>>
>>18011560

he might. he prefers advice. though anything thats just 'DOES SHE LIKE ME!?' is likely to be disregarded entirely.

just post and well see what he picks
>>
>>18011563
I meant more like "I've been working on this magical work that could potentially backfire and cause an enormous mess..."
>>
>>18011567

if you need advice, ask for it. dont ask if he will take advice based on a first sentence
>>
>>18011548

>asking for emails in 4chan

Nobody is falling for that, that always ends with a virus, huge amounts of spam or something worse line tracking somebody down.
>>
>>18011604

sure if i sent them an attachment.

if they dont want it they can also just go to billburns.org and see when the new videos posted but to think someone created a fake psychic business with 40 years of history just to send spam on a not so popular /x/ thread is pretty silly.

wouldnt it be easier just to create a fake pokemon GO pokecoins generator site or some shit?

you think too much
>>
>>18011548
Acacia, Arizona
I've been stuck in duality for most of my life/feel like I'm between two worlds, or two people. I don't know if this is because I used to have a twin who got absorbed by me in the womb, or if it's literally the fact that almost always Im between two different sides or figurative "worlds" as I've grown (from what I perceive). It's beginning to stress me out and make me panic because I don't feel like I belong anywhere or fit anywhere. It's an endless homesickness but I don't know where home is and wander everywhere due to it. I already have a plan for what I want to do in the future, so it's not that I don't have a direction in life. At least, it doesn't feel like my future plans have to do with it. What's going on, what do I do about it, is it even a problem or a gift?
[email protected]
>>
>>18011614

thanks, ill copy pate that for him. only question:
are you confirming that you did absorb a twin in utero or just theorizing that you might have?
>>
>>18011626
It's confirmed, I got born with extra organs, bones and the like that had to be removed, and I was told I was supposed to have a twin but she was absorbed by me in the womb due to her development being slower than my own.
>>
>>18011548
Is he actually psychic or a Sylvia browne
>>
>>18011634
that's fucking metal
>>
>>18011636

in my experience, real psychic.

>>18011634

neat. ill pass this along
>>
>>18011548
Nina, South America
[email protected]

I've been a regular reader for almost a year and since I've started scrying, some weird voices came along and I never had that before. They are random and doesn't seem to make sense most of the time, but I add what I hear in my readings considering it could be relevant to the querent.

Is that a sign of mediunship or just inner chattering being more loud than usual due to the mental work it requires me to do? Thanks in advance.
>>
>>18011548
>>18011548

Because why the fuck not.

You can call me "Reks" I'm a university student frustrated in his career that has shown ambition and potential, but it has been limited due to a huge lack of motivation in my life, I've seen misery, and luxury, I've seen some of my loved ones die, and I've seen some of my loved ones success in my young life already, to be honest, If I died, in the country I live (spain) I'm obsessed with improving myself as much as I can fisically and mentally but this made me too diferent to the rest. Unfortunately, being different, maybe always behaving like an adult too soon made me skip many things in life.

One of them is love. I've never been in any kind of romantic relationship with a girl, I've never heard a sincere "I love you", never felt loved, always empty... over the years, I felt I no longer needed love, because It seems women just don't like me as much as I try, this always made me think I need to experience that kind of love to grow uo as a man, as a human being, to grow spiritually... So at this point of my life I am trying to decide if give up on love once and for all and start training my mind to avoid and reject all those thoughts that drag me into loneliness, pain and a huge lack of motivation and meaning in my life or keep up the hopes a bit more knowing that this state of sadness keeps killing me, Why am I not able to be with a woman?

Is there hope? Is there a date for me to find love? Is even worth the wait? Are my efforts worthless?

Why can't I have some love in my life? Am I that much of a monster?

I need advice about this situation... I feel seriously bad about it. Really negative...

You can email me here: [email protected]

Thanks.
>>
>>18011548
Hi, how are you? Thank you both for offering your time and services.
Cara
Florida (not by choice :P)
[email protected]

I have already discussed this with a few other readers here and pretty much know what I have/need to do but I would appreciate more information, if I can, into an entity of mine. I like to add in another perspective or advice from another if they can offer it.
Sum up: I've recently discovered that I have had an entity latch to me while I was in the womb. I know why and I know what it wants but I am curious if maybe he can tell me more information or if he can advise on what he would do. Do I give in and do what this entity requires for him to leave me OR should I find someone to banish/cleanse it from me? All I know is that it has drained the last of my energy reserves since it has been found and prodded, and I kind of want it back.
Thank you ahead of time, even if this is something that he can't help with.
>>
>>18011634
>>
>>18011654
I think several of the scryers around her hear voices while scrying don't they?
>>
Will these psychic vampires ever stop?
>>
>>18011665
I guess, mine are getting stronger and at random times, I could be just talking to a friend and someone just scream "bananas" in my head
>inb4 schizo
>>
>>18011673
do the other readers have you scrying 3spoopy things?
>>
>>18011682
I've scryed for /div/ being anon or using a random trip, nothing like Gawain tho, the images are often short, I guess the most spoopy thing I saw was a red eyed wolf-like beast devouring a man and his guts flying, then it turned his eyes on me and I got BTFOed of the vision. I don't scry actively anymore, just read cards occaionaly.
>>
>>18011694
oooo tell us who you scryed for
>>
>>18011667
>Will these psychic vampires ever stop?
Penny gives a subtle Nope.

I hope this was helpful to you. Have a lovely day, my friend. Lots of love. peace <3
>>
>>18011396
Will this move in the next cpl of weeks positively impact the stress and anguish I feel as of late, or should I stay for now
12/10/1983
>>
>>18011700
:( toxic people make me sick
>>
>>18011700
should i practice with my pendulum here on /div/?
>>
Can any give me advice on how to read someones tarot cards with out them being here?
For example how can I be accurate when reading someones cards who's not in the same city/state/country as me?
>>
>>18011697
I've scryed for almost everybody in the chat, but that spoopy one was something for my ex-bf. I'm used to spirits presence but not hearing them so I'm not sure what's going on.

>>18011707
Aye you must find a way to shield yourself, to not let others drain you. Look for a book called Psychic Self Defense by Dion Fortune.
>>
>>18011715
Everyone has distinct energetic imprint signatures.
>>
>>18011715
This is what we do here, and practice helps with the accuracy
>>
>>18011711
Sure go ahead, more readers can never hurt
>>
Doing 2 scrys. Don't expect anything too specific since it's metaphorical. First come first serve.

>>18011717
Hey, are you interested in trading?
>>
>>18011745
Male
Can you do a general reading? If not then, is my current major a good career choice for me?
>>
>>18011745
This one:
>>18010556
>>
>>18011745
male
pls scry me some advice so i get happinness
>>
>>18011745
Female
General Reading
>>
Male
Scorpio

Is she still seeing her ex
>>
>>18011745
You mean a scrying too or cards? It's allegorical as well and I never tried appearances but you can ask away.
>>
how do i learn to scry/read tarot? as in, get into the state of mind required to do it? is it meditation and creating an astral body?
>>
>>18011750

I saw a large eye of what appears to be on a wooden tribal mask. It's kind of hollow with no sclera, the iris is a sickly yellow color of one jaundice but don't get me wrong, I am not getting sick vibes just mentioning jaundice to get you an idea of the color yellow. It appears very sharp, intimidating and alert. It kind of eyes me suspiciously, like it is aware of others motives and how the world is a unkind and unruly place. The mask gives me a sort of angry and alert vibe.

Eyes symbolize the gateway to the soul. It can also represent intelligence, light and moral conscience. The yellow tint of the eye and the angry feeling I'm getting on the mask makes me conclude that there is some cowardice and deceitful attitude instilled inside of you, but it might be as a result of some happenstances in the past that have tainted you or maybe just knowledge of how the world isn't exactly fair and therefore you feel like you shouldn't be fair in return to a world that isn't fair.

Masks are used to disguise our identities, hide our true selves. The fact that I didn't see a sclera, which is white (white = pure), might show that you are hiding your true nature from others. You are likely putting up a deceitful front because , I'm guessing here, it's not socially acceptable to show your true nature. There is no innocence in you.
>>
>>18011783
Start with tarot, take a look at the sticky in the op here: >>18010489
>>
>>18011715
>>18011721

Cool, would anyone be wiling to let me practice on them?
>>
>>18011796
i read the documents in the sticky but they seem to focus on how to literally read the cards, whereas im trying to find out how to get into the state of mind required to do so. thank you for answering me though
>>
>>18011797
I could use some feedback its a win-win sitiuation
I got into some troubles,what will the outcome be?
>>
>>18011770
Scrying is fine. I'd like a love reading for the rest of the year. What is your query?
>>
>>18011803

I will need a little info to see if I can try to channel with you.

i think

state:
name:

will help me.
>>
>>18011797
Well the readers come here offer how many readings they are willing to do and info required like gender, age, sign and the question mostly. Just say you're practising and people will ask you things.

>>18011802
Oh right, for me I just get calm in my room, light an incense, sometimes put music or ask the querent to give me one related to their emotions/question. I try to relax and not let my own thoughts influence, so while I shuffle the decks I repeat the question and draw the cards randomly. For scrying I do the same an when I "feel" the images coming I close my eyes and let them run through my mind, trying not to force, just let it flow. This is a more useful link for scrying that explains better than I do http://hermetic.com/norton/ashort.htm

>>18011804
Right, give me a few and I'll get to you. And for me, is about the entities who contacted me last week, what do they (assuming were different ones) want from me. I'm a girl btw :P
>>
>>18011797
>>18011814
Sure I'm willing to get some knowledge of future girlfriend/wife/whatever and what she'll look like and think of me (if there are things she dislikes and such).

Male
Kentucky
Warren
>>
>>18011783
>>18011802
1. Meditate. Everything begins and ends with meditation.
2. When you can hold a meditative state with distractions, practice performing tasks while still in that state.
3. Once you can perform tasks and not slip out, do that while reading. The goal is to channel your unconscious and let it guide you.
4. Trance, bitches; that's where the good stuff is.
>>
>>18011752
I'm curious about the intent of this work if you don't mind sharing.

I first saw wafts of smoke. This suggests to me that the results might not be so clear at first and that they will most likely be hidden and confusing for a time.

Then I saw what I presume to be a roman portraiture of a woman's head. The hair is pulled back and there is two bangs pulled back to the side. In a typical worn aged fashion the eyes are marble slits with the paint no longer visible. She's not smiling and looks kind of serious.

Marble symbolizes purity and immortality. When the paint fades on old artifacts, it's still there and still pristine looking. And heads? Well heads are the collection of processes originating in and/or associated with the brain, involving conscious and subconscious thought, interpretations of our experiences, perceptions, insights, imagination and the like.

I think you will find success in your work, whatever it may be, although the success might not be as evident at first. The results will have a long lasting impact throughout time and won't be hard to change. It's going to possibly alter some fundamentals for good.
>>
>>18011827

now im going to have you pick a key card. You can take your time choosing it, the key card will represent the question or situation that you wish to investigate.

these are the cards to my deck. (not my vid)

https://www.youtube . com/watch?v=nsQLYi3X4HY
>>
>>18011824
>>18011830
thanks to you both, just as i thought. time to meditate i guess!
>>
>>18011835
> I'm curious about the intent of this work
I'm teaching. Hence, I'm putting work into others...a lot of work.

I enjoy doing this, but the gratification is always extremely delayed and doesn't pay off for several months, if at all. I'm concerned about work ethic, mostly, so I just wanted to make sure I'm not wasting my time again.

Thanks, have a good one.
>>
>>18010534
If you are still at lit i would love some scrying.

>Male
>How are my skills at the moment.

Thanks
>>
>>18011753
A pink rabbits ears. It's sort of small and childish looking, but it is very cute.

The color pink is a delicate color that can mean nice and playful, similar to the vibe I was getting from this. (It can also mean romance of course but I was not getting a romance vibe from this, more of a playful childlike vibe).

Rabbits often symbolize comfort and vulnerability and ears are our antennae. They pick up thoughts, vibrations and sounds. Some of these you will use to fulfill your expectations of yourself. They also allow you to hear what you want to hear in relation to other people, places and situations. They are part of the guidance system that allows you to hear the truth from within as well as from without.

Off my first hunch I was going to say to take it easy and indulge in some childish, immature pleasures that might be considered weird. Do what your heart desires. Life isn't all purposeful as they tell us in the movies which can make us feel bad about our selves and doubt what the fuck we are doing. I want you to take it easy and do some immature activities. Act like a kid and don't worry about what society says you should be doing this time in your life, do what YOU want to do. We only live once and life is what we choose to make it. If you spend your time abiding society's standards for us, you not be living for yourself, but for society. What kind of life is that? Society's standards are there to keep us in check but we don't have to follow it completely if we don't want to. Again do what your heart desires and have fun. Live for yourself!
>>
>>18011836
The one with the dragon flying down towards the volcano.
>>
>>18011824
The first thing I saw was the rectangular banners on freeway ramps that point you to what direction to turn despite it being obvious and not having any other choice in direction to go. Black and yellow were the colors.

I went for another image and got a literal green freeway sign. There's a sunny day behind it, warm and glowing.

I'm going to choose to not take the colors here literally because I have a feeling this is more about pointing you into the right direction more than anything. The entities want to guide you and control you, perhaps pointing you towards a direction that seems the most obvious for you at the time. I think they *want* to guide you towards a path of contentment for you both, something that you might have been clearly headed to anyways. Maybe to use you as a medium to instill their wants and values to the world.
>>
File: Poker-sm-244-Jc.png (68KB, 180x252px) Image search: [Google]
Poker-sm-244-Jc.png
68KB, 180x252px
>>18011804
Interesting, it appears in my mind what looks like a playing card and it's animated. I see two small staffs in diagonal and a the image of a Jack of clubs just fills the space.

And inside the card I see the back of a person with black curly hair and a furry coat, looks like Jon Snow from behind and is in a dead place, like a fire just had burned the trees, smoke going up and the soil is black but he picks a shovel and a broom to clean and save some coal in his pocket.

Well I'm not versed in the playing cards but the Jack could be a description of a person you might meet, dark haired and somewhat fiery temper and young.

The colour black was very strong in this, perhaps now you've been through some grief, trying to start over after a bad ending *burnt forest* and picking up the coal in a dry place is taking advantage of a bad situation on your favour to prepare for something new, to get yourself warm when winter comes (no pun intended :P).
>>
>>18011852
Keep up the good work anon, I still remember my favorite teachers.
>>
anyone here work with goats?
>>
File: 1416148856979.gif (2MB, 299x173px) Image search: [Google]
1416148856979.gif
2MB, 299x173px
>>18011855
thanks anon, life has been hard for me
>>
>>18011898
like lamb kabobs?
>>
>>18011900
like farming goats
>>
>>18011891
Oh my, it's not a classroom thing; I'm teaching scrying. But it's funny...I studied to be a teacher, actually. But, you know, the economy...
>>
I did a quick three card reading for myself.

The question I asked was "How does she really feel about my offer to Bury the hatchet and forget what happened in the past. Moving on, start anew at least as friends (leaving open the possibility of getting back together in a relationship)"

My cards were as follows
>Death
>The chariot
>The hermit

I asked this question because she told me she isn't ready. When I asked further about why she told me she doesn't know. And she always does that when she doesn't want to show her feelings.

Can somebody help me interpret?
>>
>>18011909
Scying teachers are a thing ?
>>
>>18011915
it's time to move on and focus on yourself, let her figure stuff out for herself. she has no real desire to keep you as a friend because there's too much history. it'll be difficult but it's worth it, it also sounds like she has other things going on in her life/maybe at work that means she isn't in a good place emotionally.
>>
>>18011922
>>18011909
Scrying * , my bad.
>>
>>18011915
Whatever her feelings she had before has ended, and she is charging towards the idea of separating herself from you. She doesn't wanna be friends
>>
>>18011888
>tfw jon snow bf coming my way
Thanks!
>>
>>18011883
>The entities want to guide you and control you
Right, one of them were actually telling me I was doing good, yet I didn't feel that way, while the second seemed to try stop me for whatever reason I'm not sure yet.

>I think they *want* to guide you towards a path of contentment for you both, something that you might have been clearly headed to anyways. Maybe to use you as a medium to instill their wants and values to the world.
I hope it's not for an ill intent, I've felt they weren't so neutral, thank you very much.
>>
>>18010534

If I could ask a scrying o feel atm it would help.

>Male
>wtf is happening To My reality?
>>
>>18011924
>>18011927

I honestly feel like dying because of this situation. I can't do shit about it. Focussing on myself doesn't seem worthwhile without her.

Thanks anyway, I appreciate your honesty.
>>
>>18011943
would you like a reading for yourself? post your favorite colour and initials if so.
>>
>>18011888
Mind doing one for me on future significant other? It'd be very much appreciative.
>>
>>18011922
>>18011926
Well, I don't receive monetary compensation; it's largely autotelic.
>>
>>18011951

Can I get another?
>Blue
>E.R
>>
>>18011951
I'd like that. Feeling like shit at the moment.

It's orange and my initals ar D.H.
>>
>>18011951

My favorite color is white. My initials are ADA.
>>
>>18011974

I'm also not the anon to whom you initially responded. Simply adding myself to the queue.
>>
My favorite color is purple and my initials are triple B
>>
>>18011951
adding self
F.s.
Pink
>>
>>18011879

KEY-CARD: 20, The planet Venus (awareness);
Awakening, Timelessness, Completion, Autonomy.

SPREAD; Future Romance

1 - 2 - 3
- 4 - 5 -
- - 6 - -

1 - The Spark. Who, Where, How it will start.

18, The Moon (sleep), ruling sign Pisces. Represents, body knowing, periodicity, cyclical, fame, illusion, dreams, imagination. Could she have a Pisces in her? (sun, rising, moon)

2 - The Courtship. How it will blossom and be balanced.

3 of cups (reversed) Excess, indulgence, repay a debt. Maybe its time to give something back

3 - The Joy. How you will socialize & express love

Lady Cups (reversed) Same but not to be relied upon, untrustworthy, perverse woman. Did you jump into the relationship too quickly?

4 - The Foundations. What can keep you together.

10, The Wheel (learning) ruling planet Jupiter. Repetition, recurrence. Are you repeating past mistakes again?

5 - The Challenges. What may tear you apart.

6 swords. Journey safely going, care, route, way vacation. How i'm taking this card, maybe you will play it safe with the relationship and not go too deep with your emotions.

6 - The Commitment. The long term theme.

Servant Staffs (reversed) bad news, notifications, gossip, indecision and instability, personal and in situations. I think this card ties off with the first card, she may be the girl of your dreams, but don't let the illusion of having a girlfriend get to you.

It seems to be that you are stuck on the same type of women. My best advice is try not to keep making the same mistakes over and over again.

*I tried my best, please keep in mind that this is my first time reading someones cards who's not physically with me*
>>
>>18011972
i dont have a lot of time so i just used the major arcana, i just feel very empathetic towards your situation
>wheel of fortune reversed
this is clearly in reference to your break up, things are changing and you will need to learn how to deal with it in due time.
>temperance
your desire for emotional calm is prominent, try to find the good in the bad.
>judgement
your fear of the future is holding you back, now is the time to change. the sooner you embrace that the sooner you will recover. this is linked to the wheel of fortune, your cards show your need to move on very strongly btw
>high priestess
pay attention to your intuition, i think you know deep down your previous relationship wasn't right. now is the time to get into touch with your emotions and learn to grow from it. also consider taking up a creative art or developing one if you practice already.
>justice
things aren't going your way, i think we knew that already, but this card to me signifies potential false friends - watch who you confide in, not everyone has your best interests at heart
>the hierophant
what a nice positive card to end on! be true to yourself, now is the time to rely on your closer friends and mentors and sticking to traditional methods (but as the high priestess said think carefully) - after a difficult break up it may seem tempting to do wild things but you'll regret it later.

i hope you feel better soon
>>
>>18011965
>>18011974
>>18012003
sorry to disappoint but I'm only good at reading for questions. I hope someone else will be able to read for you!
>>
>>18011972
Thank you very much anon.
>>
>>18011951
white
AS
I'm second guessing my unambitious career plans and wondering if I should be trying to do something more with myself, or where I ought to be going.
>>
>>18012024
If you are still doing readings, Thank you for your time btw

My favorite color would be dark shade of red and my initials are D.M.L

My question would be as follow : What physical attributes should I pay attention to , to find my next partner. And by partner I don't absolutely mean romanticaly , it could be a friend I will bond with a lot.Because I feel like I need someone at the moment..
>>
>>18012041
>seven of pentacles
ha. reevaluation, planning, patience, this clearly represents your current career. your work is going well but you're bored, yes tarot, we know this...
>10 of swords
seemingly contradictory to the previous card, this represents what you're scared of - your new career ending or changing abruptly. this is also a warning about who you should trust telling your ideas to, don't be so vocal about your dissatisfaction in your current job.
>6 of swords
another swords, interesting. they're associated with power and change. have you considered travelling or transferring within your work? things may not be perfect but you'll be happier than where you are now. take some time to think about what you're doing.
>knight of wands
travel, travel, travel! your cards are strongly suggesting that you should change your job and location if possible. the wands suit are strongly associated with work and career and the knight is seen as a message bearer, if you hadn't have told me that you were thinking of changing careers i would have suggested it. your self confidence should be higher than it is, you are fully capable of getting a more satisfactory career.

thank you for letting me read for you! your cards are very positive!
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 284x177px
>Tfw forever alone
>>
>>18012064
Work on your occult gains, bro
>>
>>18012070
I don't really occult, bro :(
>>
>>18012050
>temperance
you need to find balance within yourself before you seek any sort of new relationship, i sense you've gone through some tough times recently? think about mistakes you've made in previous relationships and come to terms with them
>wheel of fortune
this is a positive card, now is the time to be bold within your current relationships and decide which sort of person you are looking for - and go find them, go out and meet new people, accept your responsibility in letting old relationships fade and learn from those mistakes
>ace of pentacles
what a lovely positive card, this is the best time to go out and find someone as any connections will be long lasting and fruitful. try new ways of meeting people and you'll be sure to find the person you want
>the hanged man
let go of old prejudices on how relationships should start and end, there is more than one way to be happy, unconventional does not mean wrong. you're at a crossroads and now is the time to relax and "hang loose" so to speak

as for physical characteristics, I'm getting the image of short blonde hair, more nordic features, in work out gear possibly? your cards indicate that now is the time to make deep connections with people and get yourself out there so to speak.

thank you for letting me read for you!
>>
>>18012080
Can you read me?
C.M
Male
What will my next relationship be like? Can you tell me anything about my next gf?
Dark violet

Thanks
>>
>>18012058
I'm actually in school at the moment, I do have a job but it's just money on the side. The cards still make sense to an extent, but how would you interpret all the stuff about change? I am on the cusp of transferring from junior college to expensive college, is it just referring to that?

Thank you for the reading. I was hoping for something more down-the-line but it's fully my own fault for not posing the question clearly. Good stuff though!
>>
>>18012080
Thank you a lot .. euhm , anon ? I'm sorry I can't find your name. But thanks a lot for this reading, and all the other you did for the people here.
>>
>>18012087
i'll be back in about 20 minutes to finish yours off but the first card i drew for you was the queen of pentacles, which normally represents a real life dark haired dark haired woman in your life, so i hope that's your type~
>>
>>18012080
>>18012097
Oh and just a little something, by "try new ways of meeting people" do you mean I should change the places I go while staying in the same context , or go to a completly different place that I'm absolutely new to ?
>>
Male, 23
Scorpio, 1st decante
Pisces moon
Sagittarius asc

Reading about career / my business por favor
>>
>>18012159
>I want to know if I'm going to see my bf within the future
so you haven't seen him yet?
>running away from mother
You don't live alone and want to move countries?
>not sure if he really loves you and wants to be with you

7/10 got me to reply
>>
>>18012094
yes that actually makes more sense in context, i was picking up weird vibes with the 6 of swords in fact. your cards are definitely suggesting to continue with transferring, the disruption and expense will be worth it. thank you for clarifying, it was confusing in my mind, i had visions of you quitting and then applying for the same job ha
>>18012124
try something completely new, or where you have had little interaction with people, you are giving off positive energy currently (although you may not feel that way) and companionship will follow
>>18012087
>>18012102
let's finish this off, pulling out the queen of pentacles for a relationship question did make me laugh quite hard though
>queen of pentacles
this is indicating that it's wise not to chase love but be open to it coming to you, and know that there are things in you that are worth loving, something that you may currently struggle with. with the queen of pentacles on your side you will naturally be more inclined to help others but be careful to not sacrifice yourself in the process
>king of pentacles
how sweet to have both the king and queen! this is a good omen in regards to love, showing that someone may be just around the corner waiting for you. this card shows the need to be honest with yourself and others, don't be something you're not for the sake of making someone else happy. the fact he's shown up alongside the queen tells me that perhaps you should be more overt in your sensuality around women you are interested in, try being more romantic whilst staying true to yourself.
>queen of swords
again, a woman with dark hair and eyes, this woman will test your patience and force you to be honest. quite often this is a meddling figure like a female friend or a mum, who may have your best interests at heart but may not also - have you any friends that may sabotage? enforcing boundaries in new relationships is important.
>death
RIP new gf.. (cont)
>>
>>18012087
>>18012102
>>18012173
(cont) death indicates a time for change and rebirth. I'm getting the strong feeling you're not happy in yourself? it's important to change that before you get into any new relationship, and be honest with who you are, for any relationship that's born on lies won't prosper. don't cling to the past and don't hide from it either.
>6 of cups
this often represents nostalgia. you seem stuck in the past almost? try new things. this may also indicate that an ex is going to return, thing long and hard about rekindling it, people break up for a reason. we all have happy memories but think forward and plan ahead. this card is also linked to creativity so if you can allow some into your life you'll be more positive spiritually for it. it also has strong links to children but i'm hesitant to link that to you for some reason

thank you for allowing me to read your cards! your next gf is likely to be someone who tests you in a good way, allowing you to develop as a person, with dark hair and dark eyes; but remember to stay true to yourself and be honest with your feelings. you seem like a good person and having a spread of many court cards mean good things are soon to come
>>
Thank you so much i appreciate the effort.
K.H.
>>
Male

I wanna know if shes cheating even if emotionally
>>
I'm doing two more scrys. First come first serve.

>>
>>18012227
>think well, i don't have enough info for what i normally do, let's just try
>draw three of swords
>welp
if you're serious about continuing in this relationship it's important that you communicate with her, tell her your worries, and if she isn't receptive to that break up with her.
>high priestess
represents sexuality, this is a very potent card and this most likely represents your gf.. sorry bud. trust your instincts.
>10 of wands
representing a heavy burden, are there a lot of stressors on your relationship/gf right now? don't be afraid to reach out for support. there's no point in pretending that everything is okay when it's clearly not
>queen of swords
your instincts are strong currently and what you suspect is most likely true. beware of the impulse to be forceful, you won't get the answers you want that way. other people are interfering in your relationship and driving a wedge, cut them out if you want this relationship to continue.
>knight of pentacles
duty is part of any relationship and this card indicates that you may have been neglecting this part recently, causing your gf to look elsewhere for attention. love is the willingness to work through tough spots as well as enjoying the good times, can you honestly say you're guilt free in what is going on? try to break down your problems into chunks and deal with them one by one with your gf. this is a very practical card and indicates that your problems can be worked through.

thank you for allowing me to read your cards, and giving me the challenge of not knowing your initials! it's helped me develop as a reader. i hope you and your gf work things out if that's what you want.
>>
>>18012261
Male
Query: Will I benefit more from living in Maine or going overseas and living in Iceland instead in the future?
>>
>>18012261
Female
Silly scry, if its too silly for u, just say no.
Scry my next bf?
>>
>>18012261
Female
I'm going at right direction? Will I succeed?
>>
>>18012261
Female
Will he want a relationship with me once I get back from my trip? Like he had suggested?
>>
Why does everyone want love so badly?
>>
>>18012186
>green
>CSR
>ive been trying to find a partner for sometime now, i would just like to know if im going to find them soon or not. how/when will i meet them?
>>
>>18012281

because we're lonely people, anon
>>
>>18012281
>>18012286
we feel we're depraved of something we shouldnt be depraved of idk
>>
>>18012268
For Maine, I first saw the eye area of a very pale female with big, gentle doe eyes. I think her eyes were a sparkly sort of blue. Her skin sort of had a vampire tone to it and again, I only saw her eyes but I could tell she is probably beautiful.

Then I saw a line of road block signs. Hmm..

As for Iceland, I first saw what appears to be a ring. And then a frog.

I don't think it's a wedding ring but rings are still significant. Rings symbolize infinity and frogs symbolize metamorphisis. I think if you go to Iceland you will find a higher purpose, a nice and positive transformation will happen at the very least that will last throughout your life.

As for Maine, I think there might be a girl there that will take your fancy but she may literally be a blood sucker with her overtly dreamy eyes pervading her wants/needs. She might see life in a very nice unrealistic rose colored glasses. I'm thinking of "I'm a princess, I deserve everything!" so she might drain you and put you at a standstill in your life.

And just advice from me, living overseas is more of an adventure and sounds cooler tbqh.

>>18012281
There's a lot of factors. We have an innate desire for attachment and affection in our genome as a result of natural selection favoring those who sought that out because they actually got to reproduce.

Check this out: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Harlow#Monkey_studies
>>
>>18012285
>king of wands
sagittarius, masculine energy. this often represents a man with lighter hair supporting you in some way. this is someone who feels protective towards you and will fight for your relationship/friendship. try to restore your work/life balance a bit.
>the moon
things may seem confusing to you in your love life right now and communication may seem difficult but that will pass soon. don't be afraid to take a break from searching for a partner if things get too stressful, it's good to not force these things. this is not a good time to rush into anything new but take things slowly and carefully as you are more emotionally vulnerable. this links to the previous card as the man will sense this and try to protect you.
>the emperor
this card highlights the importance of not letting your heart rule over your head, as tempting as it may seem to do so. now is the time for self improvement rather than rushing into anything new. this card also may indicate that an older male presence will make itself known in the near future, and i suspect that it's the same male the other cards talked of, almost as a mentor figure.
>10 of wands
now is a good time for some rest and reflection, your search for love seems to have been dragging you down a bit :( try to look at your life as a whole and perhaps put your searching on hold for a bit and take care of yourself for a while. don't be afraid to lean on others for help and reach out if you're feeling lonely.

although the cards don't say you'll be meeting the love of your life immediately, they indicate the importance of being introspective before entering a relationship and leaning on others for support. watch out for the man i talked of either, i have a strong feeling that he'll lead you to a partner eventually, but now's not the time to rush into things

thank you for allowing me to read for you! i know it's probably not quite what you wanted to read but it's better to take things slowly sometimes
>>
>>18012261
Male

Should I pursue Academia, Business, Art, or Journalism as a career?
>>
>>18011962
I'll do just for you, because I don't like doing future love/appearance scrying since it's not to be taken literally, and I don't even know if you're boy or girl so I will just say what I see:

A white goose by a pond, someone throws popcorn at it, the goose charges the person and tackles them off the bench to the ground, stealing the popcorn sack from a guy wearing a blue college jacket, he looks a Japanese mix, brown hair, not so tall but not short. He still lays on the floor surprised while watches the goose running away with their prize and a girl timidly giggles with her hand on her face leaning in a tree nearby.
>>
>>18012274
I can't tell you what he looks like but I can tell you about him. I see random objects most of the time.

I saw a ring, which changed into a sun, and then a close up of a human ear (on a head) with what appears to be a hand gesturing to it.

Again, it wasn't a wedding ring, but rings symbolize eternity and what not which tells me that he might be someone that affects you for a long time or even be around for a long time. He's probably going to be warm and generous in disposition and very attentive to your wants and needs. He's going to want you to speak up if something is bothering you. He sounds like a keeper.
>>
>>18012337
Also I think I saw dark, blackish hair near the ear, but I wouldn't take it literally.
>>
>>18012316
Heh, you answered both for me.
Thanks.
I'll have to check that link later.
Tbh, I'm not super-realistic when it comes to views, but that girl might be the one for me... But, I like iceland. I need a powerful transformation for my future goals and achievements.
I think I'll have to go with Iceland.
Even though I've wanted a partner to experience what I see through my eyes, I believe that I should focus more on myself since I tend to be pragmatic when not in a relationship or partner attachment.
>>
>>18012316
Also, I remember that link, learned that in psychology.
>>
>>18012337
Yeah he indeed sounds like a keeper. Cant wait to meet him! Thank you for the scry, I really appreciate it.
>>
>>18012173
When you said a woman with dark hair you made me think I would get this lass I got my eyes on. Dark hair , gray eyes , quite hot . Then you talked about my ex..

Queen of swords is probably my mom.

>Death
Yeah , I'm not happy with myself.

Well , thank you so much for the reading..

appreciate it.
>>
>>18012276
I saw a sun with a scary face on it sitting in the sky. It's very frightening before it drops down very abruptly.

I don't interpret this as failure. I see this as mixed feelings about your goal, and possibly changing your mind about what you want. It might not be worth the time and effort needed.

>>18012277
I see a bouquet of roses spinning about. There's pink ones, and yellow, and red ones abound.

I would assume so.

>>18012333
For academia I first saw a book case and then books being popped out of a shelf, and then for business I saw an exacerbated face in his middle age. I was getting an overweight vibe and the face looks worried/frustrated/stressed out.
>>
>>18012363
If you can do one extra.

Male

Where will I meet my next GF?

Thanks
>>
>>18012336
want tarot reading for exchange?
>>
>>18012355
i pulled another card for you because something was bothering me and i pulled the page of pentacles, which is a card about redirecting energy into more productive forms. i get the feeling you may still be too attached to the past to move on, now is the time to let go before you can move forward. try to keep busy in your work life and focus on the bigger picture. page cards often represent people at the beginning of their spiritual journey and an honest look at your life will benefit you greatly.
>>
>>18011951
L.R
Black
What is my next bf like?
>>
>>18012363
>I saw a sun with a scary face on it sitting in the sky. It's very frightening before it drops down very abruptly. I don't interpret this as failure. I see this as mixed feelings about your goal, and possibly changing your mind about what you want. It might not be worth the time and effort needed.

Thanks for a reading. I'll give a shot anyway. Maybe I'll learn something, who knows.
>>
>>18012330
no this is exactly what i needed, thank you very much
>>
Male Aries 4/17/88 just wanna know about my career, am I on the right track?
>>
>>18012386
Definitely, good luck.
>>
>>18012381
I don't know how I could be attached to my past?
I dont know what else I could let go , I'v been doing my best to start over.
I'm doing my best to keep busy , can't really focus on the bigger picture though.

Thank you , once again..
>>
>>18012368
Sure, what's your query?

I just want to know how can I help my friend better, if it's a good idea to get closer to him again or just leave him handle his issues on his own?
>>
>>18012385
>death
it's time to let go of the past, particular any expectations you may have of future relationships, be brave, change is happening soon if not already under way!
>the tower
another strong card for change, try to adapt as best as you can but don't stress about it and try to keep your temper under control. keep a positive attitude.
>7 of wands
having courage during this time of change will be vital, and going along with the new flow of things will work out best for you and your love life. self doubt may creep in but keep going and you'll be stronger at the end of it
>3 of cups
this is a celebration card, of friendship and playness. i sense a lot of change in your friendship group in the future in addition to a new bf. this card strongly links to the last one
>page of cups
a younger person is heading your way who is fun and full of life, don't be quick to discount them as they have lots to teach you and may sweep you off your feet when you're least expecting it. don't take things too seriously and if things get difficult don't be afraid to take some time out to blow off a little steam.

thank you for letting me read for you, I sense your next partner will be lots of fun and support you through tough times, even if they may not seem like they would to start with. give them a chance. they'll most likely be younger or junior to you as well.
>>
>>18012367
I couldn't get a clear image but I think I saw a futuristic looking fountain with water spewing out. It's pretty tall for a fountain and has a candy, toyish red and blue colors. I don't see the bottom of the fountain, just the top parts.

Probably a while into the future, when times are going good for you and life is fruitful. And when you choose and expand on your emotions publicly. Being bold and full of emotions when times are good will score you a girlfriend. I don't take these images literally but if I did I would say it could be at a town attraction.
>>
>>18012407
>how to help friend
QoW, PoW, 7oC
get closer to him and try to make things appear like they are going better than they really are. i think that will help him a lot living in a fantasy. some people want to live in la la land. he is also be attracted to you.

>good idea?
PoC, 7oW, Knight of Pentacles
he's going to hit on you a lot. do you want a bf? because a yung love will probably happen. he might lead you to new financial opportunity too. this looks good to me.

>if you dont help him out
10oW, 10oS, Justice
you will struggle with that decision and he's gonna get fucked over pretty hard or something will happen to him which will make you sad af but you cant say he didnt deserve it

what my next bf look like?
>>
>>18012415
Thanks a bunch

Maybe you're right about the town attraction , I have heard something similar.

Have a good.
>>
>>18011951
F.J
Gray
How will my next Girlfriend personality be?
>>
>>18012261
What do you see concerning my scientific endeavors? I'm thinking of doing quite a few unorthodox experiments and was wondering how they're going to turn out. Thanks.
>>
>>18011951
M.S
Green
Could you tell me about my future girlfriend?
>>
>>18012444
>>18012261
Forgot to mention, male.
>>
>>18012262
She swears up and down nothing's going on can you please clarify?
>>
>>18012444
I first saw a chair alone in a large, empty auditorium. Then I saw a focus on branches of a big pine tree, the branches are rather spooky looking and black as I assume the rest of the tree. I got this very eerie vibe. The sky is at night and full of wonder.

I don't think a lot of people will like what you are doing or it won't catch their attention, per say. Using the interpretation that branches represent the relationships in our lives, I think it might affect some of your relationships or standing with others maybe. I think it will turn out alright enough but how other view you will probably change.
>>
>>18011951
F.R.
blue

what's next in my love life?
>>
>>18012440
>temperance, 3 of swords, the hermit
what an interesting mix, she's not someone who is actively looking for love and may be in a rebound sort of situation without having feelings for her ex. patient, forgiving, very spiritual, a loner but cautious of it. this may be someone you have encountered in the past. she is going through a difficult time currently.
>>18012446
>the world, queen of wands, the sun
the queen of wands is a very positive fertile sign, a woman with light hair and very passionate. independent whilst sometimes seeming self absorbed. now is the time to be meeting people in busy places, she'll be the one who laughs lots.
>>18012459
with that in mind the truth from the 10 of wands still rings true, find out where the stress is in her life and try to alleviate it. be more emotionally available, do things for her without asking what she wants done. she is feeling trapped and there are negative influences in your life even if neither of you realise it. now is the time to be supportive and kind. i hope things get better for both of you.
>>18012470
>strength, 7 of pentacles, the moon
stay strong, confusing times are ahead. having patience and strength is key, now is a good time to meet people and get new experiences. remain lighthearted and don't hurry into anything, not everything is as it seems but give people the benefit of the doubt. stay open to all possibilities.

thanks to everyone for letting me practice, i'm going for now~
>>
>>18012483
thanks and have a nice day :)
>>
>>18012432
>get closer to him and try to make things appear like they are going better than they really are.
>he is also be attracted to you
I did that recently and it was a bit of emotional and feelings got confused actually

>he's going to hit on you a lot. do you want a bf? because a yung love will probably happen. he might lead you to new financial opportunity too. this looks good to me.
Ho boy, what if I told you we used to date in the past? But he has a gf now

>you will struggle with that decision and he's gonna get fucked over pretty hard or something will happen to him
Sheit I don't want anything bad to happen to him, that's why I want to help but not make it worse :(
Thanks for the reading

>what my next bf look like?
Like I said before, I'm not used to scry appearances so I advise to not take it so literally

"Storm" I hear
A ship being tossed in the tides, moving away it's one of those bottles with a ship inside, and a guy just plays with it, like a child, putting his tongue out and acting recklessly. He doesn't seem mature and doesn't take things so seriously. He looks tall and skinny, not so pale, probably a light latino with short hair up and some temper.
>>
>>18012467
Yea, that makes sense considering what I'm planning on doing... The types of experiments I want to do are overlooked by the scientific community, and I will probably end up in bad relationships with those that reject my ideas because they either don't want to accept it or because they wan't me to dig deeper down the rabbit hole of knowledge that's behind closed doors. I've had readings that said I was going to pull through with my experiments, but even then that does not guarantee any type of acceptance or acknowledgment from others. I think the eerie tree represents that I might make contact with the "nasty" underbelly that are the dealings of some in this hidden science. The sky full of wonder might represent all the possibilities and/or subjects I will end up touching upon in my journey. Thanks for the reading and hope you don't mind me chiming in.
>>
>>18012363
what did the face look like? just curious as to whether or not it was me that you saw :)
>>
>>18011951
Cyan
J.H.
what are her feelings towards me? is there a chance at a relationship?
>>
>>18012483

She admitted to fooling around with 2 different guys before we started dating. Can you draw one to tell me if there's anything else she's lying about or if its over?
>>
>>18012543
dude if you don't trust her at all what's the fucking point of the relationship
>>
Hey, I did a few readings on here a few weeks ago and unfortunately as I'm in Spain at the moment I won't be able to do any tonight or for the next 5 or so days. I have two questions.

Firstly, is there anybody online who'd be able to scry/predict a timeframe in which I'm to meet someone? Of course this is a love query haha.

Secondly, because of the cheap prices here, I'm considering getting a tattoo, does anyone have any cool paranormal/divination related tattoo ideas? I was thinking of getting the Hanged Man tattooed somewhere, but I can't find the image I wanted that I found a few months ago.
>>
>>18012543
for what its worth i agree with >>18012551 but one last card
>judgement
end of an era, time to make choices. you can either trust her or not. trust your instincts . often associated with a brand new truth that you're refusing/find it difficult to accept, you can only move past this by taking the plunge and facing the problem head on. learn from the mistakes of your past and your hard times will soon be over, leaving you feeling refreshed and free from troubles at the end.

good luck with whatever you decide to do, every card i've pulled for you has made me wince a bit.
>>
Is someone here?
I have this big question about a guy at my office. I like him a lot, I think he like me, but don't know anything else.

Can someone do a reading for me, please?
27, female
>>
I would like to get a career reading, please.
Should i take the job tomorrow?
>>
>>18012599
Male
>>
>>18012558
Could you describe specificaly the details of what hanged man card, or simply drawing , that you are looking for ? (Sorry for my poor english, I'm not native)
>>
>>18012569

One card pull for deciding to trust?
>>
>>18012641
Using an undisclosed divination method, I have determined your girlfriend is a slut, ergo untrustworthy.
>>
>>18012641
Fooled around or serious relationships?
>>
>>18012648

Fooled around
>>
>>18012655
Are you sure she didn't mean her previous relationshits?
>>
Would anyone around be willing to give me a career/education reading? (:
>>
>>18012658

It was 2 diff guys she fooled with during an open rs with her ex. He allowed it because she was unhappy
>>
Hey /div/, I come to say that divination isn't real and it only helps to temporary boost your confidence. The last couple months I was going through some tough times and I was heavily depending on some news I would get. So of course I came here to ask if the news would suck as much as I expected. I got answers from pretty much every popular (and non popular) reader here and all responses were that the news would be good. Even the pendulums agreed.

Needless to say, two months later and I'm absolutely devastated by the news I got, which were far worse than I was originally expecting, even if my expectations were horribly low in the first place. So I guess what I wanted to say is, don't take the stuff you read here seriously. The fact that the readings I got gave me some slight hope is possibly why I took the news so badly and want to kill myself now. I don't blame the readers, but sadly fate can't be predicted.

If there's any reader that wants to prove me wrong, then tell me what the future holds for the issue that concerns me. It's not really asking for a reading, it's a challenge.
>>
>>18012670
Name the popular readers who read for you, and we can determine what went wrong.
>>
>>18012670
Sounds like you're asking for a reading. You're not special, and that's completely on YOU for taking divination for anything past entertainment.
>>
>>18012667
OMG! LOL! "Fooled around" and "open relationship"... I GOT A READING TO GIVE YOU!!!!!! ...
>>
>>18012670
>thisnigga.jpeg
>>
>>18012688

Wut
>>
>>18012667
looks like this reading:
>>18012646
was accurate
>>
>>18012679
Pretty much every recurring reader that uses a trip here. I once had a person give me a general reading, more months ago, and it was surprisingly accurate. Thoth I think? I was looking for this person again but I didn't see them during the past two months here.

>>18012683
Nah I got my news. That was proof enough I guess. I'm just desperate and still clinging to some hope that somehow, the news were wrong.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
>>18012698
You already know. Do you really need others to tell you?
>>
>>18012670
I think that the readers look into possibilities, but definitely not certainties. The further off you gaze into the future, the more unpredictable the event. I take readings with a grain of salt. My opinion is that sometimes the responses are more positive than negative, as to actually induce that outcome to occur. Thinking about a specific result might actually make it more likely for it to happen. Not always though. Personally it has been quite accurate so far but even when it's not it's helpful for thinking about what could happen and taking that into consideration. Helps with decision making when you're unsure/lost. Ultimately, the fire that moves you forward is kindled from the inside. Get well anon.
>>
>>18012705
Future can change. Trying to read it is seeing one possible path, but even knowing it and then stop doing what were leading you to that can change it. Divination, actually, is not the best magic tool or "thing to do", bc then can happen what happened to you.

Sorry to listen to that anon. Your life depends on you, not on readings.
>>
>>18012688
>>18012710

Are users on /x/ really so unhappy that they have to do this
>>
>>18012724
I'm pretty happy I'm not dating the town bike, actually
>>
>>18012717
I know I should take readings with a grain of salt, but when you have 15 people tell you "it's gonna be great girl, those cards are the best" or get 5 positive pendulum answers, you can't help but feel hopeful. I didn't get one single negative reading even though I was stating in my question that I was expecting the news to suck.

>>18012720
The news were already determined the time I was asking, the future didn't change. I just didn't know those news myself.
>>
>>18012670
The only legit psychic is Io.

BV Is accurate too.
>>
>>18012737
I got readings from both of them. Onymous and the Jack White one too.
>>
Can someone help me with occult query? I have a spell out there and I'm wondering the effect on the recipient? If it even worked?
>>
>>18012743
>Onymous and the Jack White one
entertainer and troll; respectively. don't include them in the same category
>>
>>18012743
What did Io say for you? Was it her vision method?
>>
>>18012743
Start linking some readings
>>
File: image.gif (481KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
481KB, 200x150px
>>18012743
yikes
>>
>>18012743
Io has always been accurate for me. She is amazing.
>>
>>18012750
>>18012756
I don't remember and I can't bother to check the archives from that long ago. I only remember that all readings I got were positive, no exceptions. The reality was the opposite by far.
>>
>>18012743
You're the exception then. Plenty of anons gave come back and confirmed their readings.
>>
>>18012732
This is something really skeptical thing to say and I don't expect you to believe it, but if you didn't know it then it "wasn't real" at the moment.

Anyway, sorry to hear that. They are generally very accurate.
>>
>>18012768
Io pls.
>>
>>18012743
If you have 0 proof (and I know this is ironic coming from a /div/ thread) Then what tells us that you're not just a troll here to piss some people off ? I'm not disregarding your experience , just stating another possibility
>>
>>18012635
No worries, it was sort of demonic in a sense. I can't remember a clear picture of it to be honest, the main colour in the picture was blue I think. I found it through google images as far as I can remember.

Thanks!
>>
>>18012670
>everyone tells me my crush likes me back
>everyone except io and bv
they are legit at least
>>
>>18012761
then tell us what exactly did you ask and we may retrieve from the archives
>>
Hi Im back again, i just want to know if you can tell me if im on the right path i have plans and want to know if I'm going to succed and doing the right thing to leave my country.
I dont know if my mom will support it because im hidding it from her. Im leaving to be with my bf. Thanks appreciate it so much. Sorry to bother.
Female K.H. Blue. Number 2
>>
>>18012777
Believe what you want anon. You can choose to believe all those people that tell you magic exists, or you can choose to believe me, who desperately wanted to believe in those people but was let down. I'm not even blaming the readers themselves. Maybe deep down I still want to believe. Hope dies last I guess.

>>18012782
I didn't use the same phrasing in all of them, but I was asking about the news I would receive soon and if they would be as bad as I was expecting.
>>
>>18012670
>>18012732
I mean... in a way, it's weird that you got that many positive readings regardless of the news. Good and bad readings are given out fairly evenly on /div/, at least when it comes to the better known readers (since some newer/inexperienced readers are too nervous to interpret anything negatively).

Can you share what the reading was on and the responses you got?
>>
>>18012788
I've had Cheswick tell me the insides of my mind, what I was thinking that day. She's not always the most legit in the future, but she is good for the present.

Bv has described my physical appearance to me before via scrying me out. This I can confirm.

You're a misnomer
>>
>>18012794
He doesn't want to because he's too good for us to check the archive. tl;dr hes a faggot
>>
Yes umm i did quit my part time job haha yes i think im going ti work there again that women with black hair dark eyes develop and testing me is my mother. Yes my ex, i see posts that he still cant get over me. Yes i don't like my weight thats why im unhappy and also unhappy that i dont have a social life. My boyfriend lives overseas. And i think you were accurate on anything. I think my mom will kill me if she finds out im leaving the country thats why im hiding it.
>>
>>18012802
Of course, I have lots of reasons to come and lie on an anonymous board. Come on. This was my experience. I do hope that divination is a real form of predicting the future and I could just be an exception, somehow, but I doubt it. Unless I'm going to receive more news in a while that will tell me "false call haha" which is just not realistic at this point.
>>
>>18012772
i'm in bed ffs
can't respond properly
i am not responsible for what my personal IIDF shills
>>
File: 39b.png (611KB, 550x734px) Image search: [Google]
39b.png
611KB, 550x734px
>>18012811
You say that as if people don't go on 4chan and post pointless troll posts all the time
>>
>>18012780
Alright well , since I have pretty much nothing to do I seached a bit and came out with these picture (that I will post in next post) I am pretty sure none of them are the right one but it doesn't hurt to give it a try.
>>
>>18012816
>>
>>18012815
>someone says that the readings were inaccurate
>he must be lying!
Sorry anon but in my case it's more likely that the readers are the trolls and not me. Either way it was just a personal story, believing it is up to you.
>>
File: Hanged_Man.png (29KB, 175x248px) Image search: [Google]
Hanged_Man.png
29KB, 175x248px
>>18012820
>>
>>18012823
>>
New Thread:

>>18012829
>>18012829
>>18012829
>>
File: hangsecreto.jpg (21KB, 260x478px) Image search: [Google]
hangsecreto.jpg
21KB, 260x478px
>>18012832
>>
>>18012842
>>
File: tarot-hanging-man.jpg (167KB, 242x400px) Image search: [Google]
tarot-hanging-man.jpg
167KB, 242x400px
>>18012848
I'm starting to enjoy filling up captcha
>>
File: 0013-040.jpg (851KB, 2133x1543px) Image search: [Google]
0013-040.jpg
851KB, 2133x1543px
>>18012832
Unfortunately you were right, these are all cool but not really all that close to what I found before. Thanks a lot for your help!
>>
>>18012849
>>
File: TheHangedManTarot.png (406KB, 350x549px) Image search: [Google]
TheHangedManTarot.png
406KB, 350x549px
>>18012851
>>
File: XII THE HANGED MAN.jpg (294KB, 900x1350px) Image search: [Google]
XII THE HANGED MAN.jpg
294KB, 900x1350px
>>18012858
>>
>>18012851
there , I'm done now xD
>>
File: test_00000.png (2MB, 1200x902px) Image search: [Google]
test_00000.png
2MB, 1200x902px
Psychic's assistant here again

in three hours my boss will be doing the video Q&A.

if you would like to submit a question for some psychic advice, please do so. we are hoping to focus on less paranormal advice. but all requests for advice are welcome.

keep in mind that 'when will i meet my next gf' is not asking for advice.

>write up your situation with 5 or less sentences
>include your email address so we may send you the video when it is released
>include your name and preferrably your state / city you live in
>>
>>18014925
Hey, I'm a student with a vague, unambitious plan, and I'm wondering what kind of career I should be pursuing and if there's some standout option that I should know of.

[email protected]
Gabe, Southern California
>>
>>18014969

>socal

so are we

but if you are saying 'vague' then its too vague for us to use in a video. the idea of the advice vlog is others in the same situation might be able to relate and take something away from it. free advice is free for everyone.

so when you say
>im vague i have a plan
>anything i should know about?

you arent asking for advice. if you re word id love to put it in though
>>
>>18014977
I describe my current plan as vague, because the plan is not the subject of the query. I just want to know if there's other callings that are more appropriate for me than what I'm doing. I didn't think that details about the current plan were necessary for the reason that I'm looking beyond that right now. I'm happy to divulge more details about myself if it would help but I'd prefer to do so over email.
>>
>>18015293

ur welcome to, but they will be read out loud. i guess the issue here is you are asking for random psychic insight, not psychic advice. ultimately unrelateable.
>>
>>18015307
>>18015293

to give an example saying

>i have some plan
>should i do something else?

is a lot like asking
>i like a girl
>should i date someone else?

its not really advice. its random psychic insight. make sense?

by your own reasoning you could remove the firstl ine and just say
>what should i be doing?
>>
>>18015312
Well I was hoping that the psychic part would be sensing what a better area of pursuit would be.

>by your own reasoning you could remove the first line and just say
>>what should i be doing?
That's the soul of any query for advice, no? What I said was that, but slightly more specific, and you are telling me that it would be better if I was slightly more specific than that, which I'm happy to do, just not on 4chan.
>>
>>18015357

you say there is no reason to be specific, cuz the opening vague bit had nothing to do with the question itself.

>isnt advice asking 'what should i be doing'.

yes. but advice actually comes with specifics. you have to remember that psychic isn't omniscient and the audience isn't either.

that being said, the goal here is to help people grow and learn. so saying 'what should i be doign with my life' without any context, doesn't help anyone.

ur not looking for advice, you are looking to be told what to do. big diff.
>>
>>18015372
To be honest I do actually have a pretty good understanding of how this works. With the psychics I've known what I said would have been perfectly sufficient to start a reading. Frankly, the ones I know wouldn't have even needed that much (granted, that's more in regards to a face-to-face dynamic). At worst they end up picking on things that are a bit tangential. You say you're only offering advice and it's beginning to sound like just that - a cold read. The defensiveness kind of confirms that. You were kind of getting a little mean, as if there were some insecurity at play. Otherwise you could have just said "for this reading we'd prefer if you provided more details, thank you!"
Anyone can give advice when provided enough details, so what makes it psychic?
>>
going out with boss for lunch. to reiterate:

>in about an hour, my boss (a psychic) will be giving advice with psychic insight
>to have your advice just leave a post (or send an email to [email protected] ) detailing your situation in five sentences or less, including your first name and general location.
>include email so we can email you a link to the video if its answered.

ADVICE not 'random psychic insight'.

be back soon.
>>
>>18015426

you're misinterpreating the entire situation.

he can and often does give readings with little to no information,. including the information you've given.

THAT ISNT WHAT THIS VIDEO SERIES IS ABOUT. this isnt about him showing off or being vague or throwing answers at you.

it is about advice. ADVICE. to help everyone. not just you. so having him say 'yes, go start a strawberry farm' is not worthy of a video. its not worthy of other peoples time.

his goal in life is to help people grow and develop as people, offering insight into the situations they find themselves in.

you were looking for answers. not advice. there is a difference.

if i sound angry its cuz i keep having to re explain this to people who think they know better than me when they dont even try to understand what we are doing. and again, im not the psychic, im his assistant.

more details was my first reaction. you said 'DETAILS ARENT IMPORTANT' remember?

good luck
>>
>>18015443

>more details was my first reaction. you said 'DETAILS ARENT IMPORTANT' remember?
And I said I'm happy to give out more details over email, but all you wanted to do was chew me out.
What I asked was just the jist of what I wanted advice for. There's really nothing different about my question and any conceivable query for advice except the amount of details. You can dismiss anybody asking for advice as "wanting answers" and it's not particularly fair, and it doesn't make sense.

>ADVICE. to help everyone. not just you.
But if there's a psychic element at play then it is by it's basic nature exclusive to the subject and their unique circumstances, making it less applicable to everyone else. If it's not exclusive to their unique circumstances and is just a generally applicable answer to that kind of situation (as to be applicable to everyone else) then there's really nothing psychic at all about that is there? "I've had low self confidence lately and I feel fat and ugly, what should I do?" "Well the spirits tell me that you should hit the gym and start eating healthier and then you'll feel better".

Like what makes the question of career choice next valid than any other kind of advice? What are you expecting?
>>
>>18015680

if you're so sure you know how psychics work, then why do you need one?
>>
>>18015739
i mean i know how pussy works but that dont get me anywhere do it
Thread posts: 367
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.