[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dream I need to talk about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

So I NEVER come here, but I just had a dream that I need to talk to someone about. I'm not a religious person, but maybe some of you can make more sense of this.
So the dream started and I was driving on a rainy night. Things seemed pretty normal, until a giant truck ran a redlight and crashed into the driver-side door. I'm guessing I died, the the lights from the truck's headlights became blinding and never really stopped. This lasted for some time, but when I could finally see again it was daytime.
I was standing in the exact same place the crash happened, but there was no signs of the crash. Cars were whizzing by me, not seeming to care that I was standing in the middle of the road. I ran into a gas station and looked in the mirror. I was wearing all grey, grey shoes, grey sweatpants, and a grey sweatshirt with a hood. Inside the hood was completely black, I pulled the hood back and my face was completely gone, just skin. I was freaked out, but I couldn't really bring myself to care too much.
At this point I started fading in and out of consciousness. Sometimes I was walking along the sidewalk, others I was on a train or bus, but every time no one noticed me. Some people gave me a glance, but didn't acknowledge I was there. Even so, everyone treated me like I was taking up space, no one tried sitting where I was sitting and they moved out of the way on the sidewalk. Anyway, I finally made it out to the ocean, which was where I was heading apparently.
I saw a very tall man standing on the rocks beside the crashing waves. He was wearing exactly what I was, except his were all white. I asked him what I was supposed to do, but he just pointed towards the ocean. I figured he meant I should swim, so I made my way along the beach.
>>
As I touched the water, my clothes began melting away, leaving me completely naked. I didn't pay much mind to it and began swimming. As I made my way out, my body began to get incredibly heavy, dragging me down into the black ocean. I tried to surface, but it was as if the sea was forcing me down into the depths. My lungs filled with water, but somehow I didn't drown. I felt as if I would die any moment, but my body somehow continued to swim deeper and deeper.
I finally came across a drowned city. Everything was made of worn concrete, grey and fading, almost blending in with the darkness of the ocean floor. There wasn't a single light, but I could still see pretty well. More importantly, I could see the people wandering around. They were walking as if they weren't under water, and they're bodies were completely featureless. No clothes, no face, no genitals, just... nothing. Again, they paid me no mind, they just kept walking from place to place, sometimes walking a couple feet just to turn around and walk back. Eventually my immunity to suffocation seemed to wear off and my vision started to fade. Everything went to black and my lungs stopped aching.
>>
I awoke in a room that was completely white. I could hear laughter and talking all around me, and as my eyes began to adjust, I saw I was in a room filled with people. Everyone was cheery and happy, talking to each other and laughing as well. They were all dressed, which I noticed immediately. I covered my privates but as soon as the thought entered my mind a pair of shoes, jeans, and a black t-shirt appeared on my body.
I asked around what the fuck was going on, and everyone seemed to agree that we were waiting for the train. I could hear them all talking, they seemed to be telling stories of their lives, some funny, some incredible, some naughty. Everyone seemed to be fully aware that they were dead, some even pausing to talk about their families. I could hear the train approaching, but there was no entrance or exit, no tracks either. I just appeared, and everyone hurried inside. I followed suit, the train was giant on the inside; the seats were plush and comfortable and various refreshments were scattered on tables lining the hallway. I took my seat across from a 30 something year old in an army jacket and cargo pants.
Out of habit, I reached into my pocket for my phone and amazingly it was there. All my music was there, my youtube page was still open, (even my NSFW links were still open...). I asked the guy across from me how this was possible, he just threw up his hands and said "Beats me! Just enjoy it." The train seemed to stop and start at random, each time passengers got off to leave at seemingly random points. The windows were blindingly white, so I had no clue where we were headed. Eventually I felt the urge to leave. The guy I was sitting with bid farewell and I made my way to the exit. The door opened and... I fucking woke up.
I really have no idea what the fuck happened to inspire this dream. I really hope you guys have some clue as to what I just experienced.
>>
>>18008502
>>18008503
>>18008508
It was a dream
>>
>>18008595
Wow, really?
>>
File: 1460603085381.png (141KB, 827x847px) Image search: [Google]
1460603085381.png
141KB, 827x847px
>>18008502
Go here, noob. >>18001347
>>
>>18008650
Seems like this story is a bit too big though.
>>
>>18008723
>I NEVER come in here
>but when I do I need to shit up the board
>>
>>18008730
Fine. I'll post it over there. No need to be a cunt.
>>
>>18008731
That was a different anon, fyi.
>>
hmmmmm
>>
Revelation.
Avoid the coasts and Mississippi River.
We're all leaving this planet soon, whether by death and spiritual reassignment, or by our Watchers relocating us.
Try to meditate and raise your frequency so that you will go immediately to the fifth dimension if you are purged, otherwise you will live the rest of your life on "new earth" under the guidance of the Angels until you are ready to ascend.

Good luck to all of you.
>>
>>18008502
>>18008503
>>18008508
Holy fuck that's insane. I have no idea what the sunken city means...
>>
>>18009886
Wut
>>
>>18010236
My exact thought while reading through this thread...
>>
Your dream is foreshadowing your death. The car crash is your death, the bus, the waiting room, and the train ride is your departure to the afterlife.Also your reflection in the gas stop is grim reaper himself.
>>
>>18010321
That doesn't sound good...
>>
>>18010321
The fuck was that drowning stuff about? The sunken city? The people wondering around it?
>>
Not 100% sure if this thread is willing to help me out or explain what's happening. But my gf and I live in Orlando FL. We have separate houses, both fairly new (built within the decade). When we sleep at my house, there is no insistences of weird things happening. But a few days ago, she woke me up around 4:30 am screaming bloody murder in her sleep. Which of course scared me half to death and caused me to scream at her to wake up. She told me she was convinced that there was a black figure in her closet (at the foot of her bed) that was trying to get into her, and I was encouraging it, leading it to her stomach where she had an intense pain even for a few seconds after she woke up. Then just tonight, she was almost asleep until she woke up, very scared but not screaming, talking about seeing a "black face" does anyone have any insight as to what could possibly be going on? This has never happened before and we've been sleeping with each other for 2 years now and this is not normal
>>
>>18010406
Dude, have her get a check up.

I'm a sleepwalker and have frequent sleep paralysis and mild hallucinations just as I wake up. It gets worse with stress or when something is wrong with my body which causes pain while I sleep.

Might be ulcers or something.

After that you can burn sage and do the whole paranormal crap. But always check for ulcers first
>>
Keep having strange dreams were I am with my mom for whatever reason. The woman in the dreams is not my mom in waking life but in all the dreams she is. Same woman each time.

Wtf
>>
oh my goodness Op, it is like I feel that God has intended for me to come onto /x/ tonight to read this
>>
>>18010424
Thanks anon, I'll tell her to schedule an appointment tomorrow morning. I'm not a huge believer in the paranormal, but ever since that night the general feeling of her room has been weird. This might sound weird but the air feels thick and unsettling
>>
I have a condition where I don't wake up in a clean break from the dream I was having. I slowly transition from the dream into the waking world. When I have nightmares it's very disturbing. I will wake up and look around my room and there will be demon little girls and other monsters looking at me and making sounds.

It usually goes away after a few minutes. The half dreams fade and reality over takes my sensory input. I once woke up with a zombie staring at me and screaming. I've gotten so used to it that literally nothing scares me anymore.
>>
>>18010465
Same here. Whenever my wife hangs her shitty robe on the nail behind the door I wake up and it's a fucking dead girl staring at me or some shit.
>>
I think that God wanted me to go visit the ocean for some reason, but I never went and now I am upset about this.

I believe it could have been because when you realize how vast the ocean is, and how big God is, you realize how small you are.
>>
File: road to nowhere.jpg (232KB, 1360x600px) Image search: [Google]
road to nowhere.jpg
232KB, 1360x600px
>>18008502
Your reflection in a dream is usually how your see yourself as a person. You seem to either be unsure of who you are or you don't think of yourself as relevant, hence the lack of features.

Death in a dream can represent the end of something or the unknown, again coming back to your reflection of being unsure of who you are.

You should probably find some direction in your life, set a goal and obtain it no matter how small, it would be a beginning to finding a purpose for yourself which is probably what you were really seeking in your dream.
>>
>>18008731

Don't listen to that cunt. He's just doing that to keep his own thread active. Post wherever you want.
>>
>>18009886
this is wrong. just plain wrong.
>>
>>18011473
Interesting...
>>
>go to gorgeous small chapel
>convert to Eastern Orthodoxy (Ruthinian? Something that started with r.)
>happy
>led out the back door by priest
>I don't recognize where I am
>priest leads me to a larger church
>introduces me to the head priest who I can't see
>head priest starts molesting me
>no one says anything
>I say nothing, just shocked
>lights come up and I can see the priest
>he pretends he didn't do what he just did but I know

I'm not any denomination of anything. Maybe I picked up on something? Weird.
>>
I'm an atheist, so I wouldn't say this dream was some sort of vision, but it did really intrigue me so I figured I'd post it.
>>
Thought the story was too long to read, just started browsing the comments, but I'm glad I read it. But I'm afraid I have to help you "solve" it.
>>
>>18016213
***But I'm afraid I can't help you "solve" it. Damn you Peroni.
>>
>>18008502
Use this thread, noob. >>18001347
>>
>>18019522
This thread was here first.
>>
Cool dream. Sounds a lot like waking life (movie), and some stuff from the holographic universe by Michael talbot
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.