[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 80

File: Konachan.com - 225687 sample.jpg (937KB, 1500x1066px) Image search: [Google]
Konachan.com - 225687 sample.jpg
937KB, 1500x1066px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're new, please read the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/: >>17995899
>>
File: 1462639542515.jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1462639542515.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
Hello, I will be doing readings. I will need:

-Name
>>
Who is still doing the readings? If the last reader is tired I am willing to exchange.

This is my query:

>>17999481

If you want a reading in exchange, I need:

>A name
>A gender
>A sign
>A quote you like
>>
>>17999497
Would you be willing to do this one?

>>17999481
>>
>>17999497
Augusto
Male
Will I get a gf?
>>
>>17999497
Pringles
M
What will J think?
>>
I'll be back in about half an hour to do some tarot readings, hopefully I'll get three or four in but I may do more. I need a name or alias, star sign and an image that resonates with you on an emotional level. A query is preferred but not required.
>>
File: 1467447789631.jpg (288KB, 900x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1467447789631.jpg
288KB, 900x1280px
>>17999511
Rina
cancer
Lets try w/o query
>>
File: 1351395358029.gif (41KB, 528x714px) Image search: [Google]
1351395358029.gif
41KB, 528x714px
>>17999511
Brendan
Taurus
No query, but I'm hoping I'll be getting some good news.
>>
>>17999511

>Wilhelm
>Cancer
>>
File: 1468610915002.jpg (104KB, 1280x967px) Image search: [Google]
1468610915002.jpg
104KB, 1280x967px
>>17999511
Stefan
Leo
>>
>>17999497
Riley
Male
How much is she into me? Thanks.
>>
>>17999504
In your situation, you must do what you see is morally right. It seems like she expects much of you and she's disappointed that she doesn't see what she expects in you or your actions. Is this the case?
>>
>>17999534
If you don't mind me asking a second question, what does she expect of me? it's ok if you don't want to. Thanks anyway do you need something?
>>
>>17999506
Yes! And possibly someone linked with your past or childhood.
>>
>>17999497
Hai
Male
Should I go for this internship? I have a gut feeling that I should, but logically I feel sort of confused as to not being ready.

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>17999510
Whatever is planned is a good idea. If it's about love, then the answer is positive. I would say J would approve.
>>
File: 11981761693_e0b73e0b61_o.jpg (58KB, 712x976px) Image search: [Google]
11981761693_e0b73e0b61_o.jpg
58KB, 712x976px
>>17999511

lana
pisces
no query. hit me with your best shot
>>
>>17999511
Kaiko
Gemini
Would it pay of to start drawing again? / Artistic general
>>
File: goncerned.png (9KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
goncerned.png
9KB, 246x205px
>>17999540
Plis tell me it's not who I think it is... 2tru4me bro.

Excellent reading.
>>
>>17999548
cool thanks
>>
>>17999529
Honestly, it seems like she's not very in to you... Perhaps your characters don't match and it looks like you might have control issues or a difference in opinions on matters that are important to the both of you.
>>
>>17999538
Sure, a moment.
>>
>>17999554
Best of luck to you!
>>
>>17999470
would people in here potentially be interested in rune readings or scrying? probably not this thread but all i ever see are tarot readings, something i'm not fully confident in doing (yet)
>>
>>17999518

Wheel of Fortune, Three of Cups, Four of Cups

This spread has a weird feel to it, almost contradictory. I believe you'll soon reach a crossroads and experience a significant change. It will be up to you to decide if you want to unite with others or withdraw into yourself. Introspection can be a positive period of self-reflection and renewal. By taking the time to go within to dream, muse and reflect, you restore your emotional balance. However if you withdraw to much you risk becoming apathetic, cut off from your network of support. Take some time to yourself to reflect on the present and if you feel like you're becoming stuck emotionally don't be afraid to share with and trust those that are close to you. Engage your mind and heart so that your path down river may become clear again.
>>
>>17999497
No Name, No Slogan
Male
>Query
This is a serious one for me...

Torn between calling on Andras from Goetia, or going with the fire angles of the 4 towers from enochian.

Don't suppose you can read for me which would be the better route?

I need this shit to end already.

On the one hand Andras told me he'd be willing to work for me for the price I offered.

On the other hand... I don't know what to expect from the fire.
>>
>>17999581
Thank you, it gave me more insight on whats happening around me. I should make right decisions and listen more to others than sink in my own feelings and only care of myself, I should also give back.
>>
>>17999538
To be honest, I have no idea what she is expecting, but her emotional state is shown as betrayed. She feels like she's opposed. Is she a Scorpio or Taurus by any chance?..
>>
>>17999497
hydra
male

should i wait for her to contact me?
>>
>>17999580
Tarot is most common because it's the easiest. I do that, runes, and scrying. I can tell you that people here love scryers.
>>
File: mensur2.jpg (54KB, 490x647px) Image search: [Google]
mensur2.jpg
54KB, 490x647px
>>17999511
duck
libra

will i ever make something "great"?
>>
>>17999542
Yes, and there should be no doubt or confusion. You have determination in one hand and you are looking at something new in front of you. You should go forward into this new.
>>
>>17999597
good to know, personally i love scrying and although i own a tarot set (and a set of angel cards) runes are my go to thing. i can also read tea leaves but that seems to be a dying art these days. back to lurking, maybe the next thread i'll start offering~
>>
>>17999595
If she has told you to wait until she contacts first - wait. If not, proceed to contact her.
>>
>>17999511
Elin
Cancer
When Im gonna meet my future husband?
>>
>>17999497
C
Male
Will I find a GF soon?
>>
>>17999497
Kyon
Male
Is what I'm thinking about going to happen?
>>
>>17999611
>tea leaves
Tasseomancers are somewhat rare here, so you might find interest. Scrying is my favorite as well. Sometimes I do quick ones in bed or while stopped at a light when driving for funzies. Look forward to seeing you around.
>>
>>17999497
J.
Virgo

Will we ever be friends again?
>>
>>17999565
Thank you.

Please tell me what they tell you.
>>
>>17999637
Out of curiosity, how does one scry?
>>
>>17999593
She is a virgo, sorry didn't see it before, strangely enough I have apologized over and over. To no avail... sigh
>>
>>17999497
Luna
Female
Will I be with my crush?
>>
>>17999497
Genghis
Female
How productive will these next few months be?
>>
>>17999647
You look at stuff until you see stuff
>>
File: ....jpg (138KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
....jpg
138KB, 894x894px
>>17999522

Sorry for the delay, automatic update fucked me right before I posted your read.

Ten of Pentacles, Strength, Three of Swords

Despite challenges and setbacks along the way, you will finally reach a point of completion and accomplishment in your journey. An improved career path, more solid financial reserves, and a stable home environment are all possibilities. You possess a tremendous inner strength and when combined with the power of the human spirit to overcome any hurdle, you will find that even life’s toughest obstacles cannot hold you back. However you must be prepared to endure, understand that you are in control of yourself, be confident when doubt arises. Results may be slow in coming but you will hold your own and summon up enough energy to do what it takes to get the job done. One way or another, you will be recognized or rewarded for your efforts. The Three of Swords is a grim card, associated with rejection, sadness, loneliness, heartbreak, betrayal, separation and grief. If you can start to see pain as a learning opportunity, life will suddenly become less painful. Challenges remain but once they are no longer perceived as negative or ‘bad’, they lose a lot of their impact. This card is therefore encouraging you that you have the ability to conquer any pain that comes your way. Understand how the pain can help you grow. If you endure you will be rewarded.

Seems like a real working mans spread, best of luck as you head into the future sending light and love your direction. Remember, you are in control.
>>
>>17999497
Lynn
Female
Do I find a boyfriend before next year?
>>
File: Konachan.com - 190900 sample.jpg (693KB, 1500x998px) Image search: [Google]
Konachan.com - 190900 sample.jpg
693KB, 1500x998px
Hey, my lovelies
I'll be doing reads as well
Just a few though. Like 4 or something.

Just leave me your:
>Name/Alias
>Favourite season
>Query (or general)

Thank you! Have a great day everyone. Peace <3

Have some music while you're waiting, cause I take my time sometimes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLf1ZfvZmvE
>>
>>17999682
sub
spring
will we ever be together or should I just give up now?
>>
>>17999682
D.J
Winter
Would settling be easy next year?
>>
>>17999673
What kind of guys do you like?
>>
>>17999682
leo
winter
give me a general kaiko-chan
>>
>>17999682
Trev
Fall
Either a general or a potential reading for this girl at the parlour I'm going to tonight and if I ask her out will she say yes.
>>
>>17999682
Oscar
Winter
General
>>
File: shit.jpg (186KB, 1804x983px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
186KB, 1804x983px
Roight.
Going to do a few tarot reads for a bit.
Probably no more than 5.
Query if you want.

Also
>>17999497
Fuck you.
>>
File: shaman_by_wildforge.jpg (270KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
shaman_by_wildforge.jpg
270KB, 600x800px
>>17999525

Eight of Wands, Knight of Cups, Six of Wands

The Eight of Wands is often a sign that now is the time to declare yourself. All the elements are ready and will work for you as long as you don't hesitate. You may see or hear something important. The news could show up in a disguised form, so stay alert. Pay attention to everything that comes your way for a while. Now is a time for you to focus on being in touch with your intuition and emotions. The Knight of the Cups often appears as a messenger, an invitation or the arrival of someone or something with an emotional benefit possibly resulting in an emotional experience that will bring high energy and lift you to an exhilarating state as new situations appear from nowhere. The Six of Wands represents moments of victory and triumph. My interpretation of the cards is that you are on the precipice of a huge emotional victory, something that may have been causing your turmoil for quite a while. You must listen to your heart and follow your intuition if you want to achieve this triumph. If you achieve this victory be mindful and do not allow your ego to swell, to much pride can lead to arrogance and self-inflation.

Light and Love.
>>
>>17999716
I've got a retarded one, but I'll trade one with you if you do it. Basically I've become autistic and can no longer tell we girls are flirting with me. I think I missed an opening today. What say your cards to my retarded question? Also, what's your query?
>>
>>17999685
>Will we ever be together?
Penny says yes.

Now let’s see what I can see: I see a compass, it’s pointed north (obviously). I mean you’re headed north. In front of you is a little boat. You will need to row your way across the ocean. On the boat is a candle that keeps you lit and warm, but a single candle obviously aint much. On your toe lands a butterfly, purple with white and black. Now I’m looking at grass, lots of flowers in it, a strong wind blowing through. We look up to see an old windmill. It’s not spinning. We walk inside and go to the top, then we look out from the balcony. In the distance is a black cloaked person pushing forth a baby. The wind turns and now blows directly towards them, blowing off the cloak. It reveals to be a woman with furry ears. Sun shining very bright behind them. Now I’m looking at broccoli, or an explosion, that general shape. And now I’m seeing a knight in armour. At least armour, the knight himself appears to be made out of white mist. He lifts his sword towards the sky and blinds us with sunlight. On the ground lies a little ring, covered in dirt. It gets trampled as cavalry runs over it.

I hope at least one bit of that was useful. Have a wonderful day. I wish you only the best. Good luck in your love life, and good luck in your life in general. I’ll be sending you positive vibes. Take care. Peace <3
>>
>>17999731
Are you asking me to read on whether or not you're autistic?

I don't know man would you mind rephrasing that?

my query is this:
>>17999587
>>
>>17999716
Do I get a boyfriend before next year
>>
>>17999735
>literally going on a boat with her tomorrow sailing north
much love going your way
>>
>>17999716
Do I stand a chance with the qt cashier
>>
>>17999744
Have you tried tinder?
Makes it easy.
Hell I'm a guy looking for girls on there and am doing alright. I'm sure it's easier for girls.

There's also craigslist but watch out for HIV!

Anyway the answer to your "yes" "no" query:

YOU MIGHT!
Through improving your own personality / life by driving out toxic / negative influences, and focusing on what matters to you, the people who are important to you, and the things that make life nice, happy, and good for you, you may find a boyfriend.

You may be a nice person, and if that's the case this will help you in your search. The person you wind up with may be a bit reserved and sometimes indecisive but it would still be a dick to suck amirite?
Who doesnt like giving and receiving oral sex?
amirite?
>>
>>17999716
Will I get a qt soon?
Male
>>
>>17999754

it's not easy for girls at all :(
>>
>>17999716
Will I be with k or t
>>
>>17999760
How not?
>>
>>17999716
If you can't/don't want to get to me, that's totally fine. My query goes out to anyone

Does it look like me and my girlfriend are going to be able to make it through our current problems?
>>
>>17999752

>Do I stand a chance with the cashier

Lol what if it were completely impossible?
You know what I mean? Like there were absolutely not a single fucking thing you could possibly do to change the outcome from being negative.
I mean what if it were SO IMPOSSIBLE that you couldnt even hook up with her if you jumped out of suicide doors from a lambo and saved her dog from a fire by extinguishing it with 1,000's of wet $100 bills and then she saw that your bulge in your pants was reaching down to your knee.

I'm sure it's POSSIBLE

But what do the cards say about what you SHOULD do to try to get with her?

Huh do you know her already?

If so I suggest you don't act like a victim around her. Don't be a whiney vagina. Otherwise if she's the one who complains don't focus too much on being a shoulder for her to lean on so you don't get friend zoned.

You may have a bit of a defeatist mentality or just lack the balls to make the moves. Stop that. Nut up, talk to her, and be pleasant when you do. Don't be a rain man and stutter when you talk to her or talk to her aboutm y little pony or any shit just be relatable and try to hook up with her, man. damn.
>>
>>17999737
>directing this serious a query to me
Alright, let me find a good place to pull over and grab my cards. In the meantime, I was just wondering if I misread at the time or afterwards.
>>
File: 20160806_233936.jpg (605KB, 2240x1344px) Image search: [Google]
20160806_233936.jpg
605KB, 2240x1344px
>>17999686
>Would settling be easy next year?
Penny says "nope" pretty clearly

It might not be easy at first but there’s at least some degree of luck for ya

Nine of diamonds – Money, luck, fortune. News. Patience. Ambitions. Daydreams, peace and contentment. It speaks of some well-earned rest and time to plan ahead.

Ten of diamonds- Luck, fortune. Happiness. Completion. Endings. You can expect great happiness. A change of circumstances. Fulfilment.

Four of clubbles – Work, business. Destiny. Conflict. Stagnation. At the moment nothing is happening but it’s time to prepare for inevitable change. By good preparation the results will be much better.

I hope this was useful to you. Take good care of yourself. Lots of love. May only the best come to your life. Have a lovely day. Smell some nice flowers. Do something crazy. Peace <3
>>
>>17999497
Ali
Male

OK there's no beating around the bush on this

Will there be a PMD game in which I can romace/date my partner and/or other team members, if u can't answer that answer me this less lower of a question is my "destiny" to become the cold cell killer?
>>
>>17999792
Loser* not lower wtf spell correct
>>
>>17999665
Thank you for the reading. I have a good idea where three of swords is coming from, I just hope my heart can be accepted again is all. Have a good day, eat some good food.
>>
>>17999682
Hello. I'd like a reading please.

>Sam
>Autumn
>Should I stick with my current job or pursue something different?
>>
>>17999760
Uh huh. I believe you.

>>17999755
Yes probably. But to be honest I'm not sure why or how.

>>17999765
WHY NOT BOTH?
You have 2 prospects in front of you. Jerk them both off at the same time.

>>17999776
Ya know what I like this query so I'll do my best here for you.

Gonna give you my world famous 20 card spread.

eh
arguments, possibly financial problems, inactivity, things seem to be falling apart I guess?

On one hand is lust becoming an issue on the road ahead.
Rushing into something stupid in some way leading to destructive force with almost a total inability of reconciliation.

On the other hand... Rationalization of weakness and realization of what matters. Rather than looking for more than what's within our means or needs, you (or your lover) will realize what's important in your material, financial, or overall, in your love life.

The past between you two has been beautiful, but the current state of the relationship is bringing concern filled questions to your mind.

Shame, man.

What you can do:
Either find something new, which is apparently not going to be difficult for you.

or

Chill the fuck out, slow the fuck down. Take a deep breath and try to gain a calm, and more rational perspective of things. Try to have a complete understanding of both perspectives in the relationship, as well as what can be done to help things.

Tl;dr shit could be good or bad, but there's other fish in the sea.
>>
>>17999587
>>17999737
Both options suck but lead to something nice after sucking for a long time.

Goetia: The World (r), Knight of Pentacles (r), Ace of Swords (r), The Sun
Enochia: 4 of Swords, The Lovers (r), 6 of Wands (r), 2 of Cups

Andras would put you through the fucking ringer, first of all. There's a lot of anguish, misery, suffering, failure to grow, poverty, madness...basically you get a surprise bit of happiness right before you're ready to kill yourself. Big payout, but holy shit, you'll suffer along the way. It's a major prize, but it comes at the cost of failure to grow, and you'll miss some life lessons along the way.

The other option is a lot more peaceful. It may seem a bit boring and may come to frustrate you due to the lack of motion, and you may get the sense that it didn't work, or that you're wasting your time/energy. You can get demoralized before the end, but it won't be something you can't handle. You'll get your prize, but it will cost patience more than anything.

So, pick your poison.
>personally, I would choose neither
>>
>>17999820
Thank you , nameless
>>
>>17999820
Goddamn. That was really accurate. Thank you for your time. I am very grateful. Have a nice night
>>
File: Konachan.com - 225749 sample.jpg (428KB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
Konachan.com - 225749 sample.jpg
428KB, 1500x844px
>>17999689
Ah, Leo-kun. I-I’ll try best for you… Uguuu~
Starting off with a book, the page is on fire. An older man closes the book. He has a berry crushed between his teeth. This happened on a train. Looking out of the window you see a young couple standing in the field. They’re waving at the train. Then I saw a duck for a few seconds. Now I see a girl sitting with her feet in the water, she’s playing the violin. Eyes closed. Behind her is a box. It’s half-open. You look inside the box and see a magazine and a black/white feather. On the cover of the magazine is a fairy with nice big pink wings. Surrounded by four leaves that somehow move. Now I see someone lying in bed, they’re stressed out continuously turning and moving around. I see a little foot in a black shoe stepping back, cracking a stick. Now I see someone getting loaded into a canon and fired off toward the previous person. You looking at that through the shutters of a window. Shaking your head in shame. You turn around and poor yourself another glass of whiskey. You sit down and enjoy the music that comes from the radio. You can actually see the person playing the piano, sort off. Now we get a close up from the closet. And that about wraps it up.

I hope there was anything of insight for you in that. Take care. Be awesome today. Wish you all the good things in life, like love, friendship, family, laughter, good memories, good dreams, luck, health, wealth, nice social environments, etc. Lots of love, and Peace!
>>
>>17999716
love reading pls
>>
>>17999821
Eh guess I'll go with the towers then.
The reason it's going to cost patience is that I'm going to do my best to make sure I don't fuck it up.

Been having dreams and "epiphanies" about it anyway.
May as well give it a shot and see what it's worth.

Thanks.

So what did you want to know for your read exactly?
>>
>>17999765
>>17999820
I don't have them which is why I'm asking who actually liks me
>>
>>17999855
Makes sense, good luck.

As for my reading...I was going to ask what's wrong with me, but there's little mystery in having your head elsewhere. I'm not really sure what to ask because I've already read the girl, buy it might be fun to see what you get. Double-check my work and tell me what you get on her.
>>
>>17999552

1/2

I was going to call it a day but you've done some phenomenal readings for me in the past so I'd like to repay the favor. I used a five card muse spread asking what creative energies are running through you, what energies are blocking your creativity, your source of inspiration, how you can channel it and what the outcome may be.

Queen of Wands, The Emperor, Nine of Wands, Three of Cups, Nine of Pentacles, I think the spread is really interesting and very positive in relation to your query.

The Queen indicates that you posses an inner vibrancy filling you with ongoing energy and inspiration. You are able to sustain your own creative vision even in the face of criticism. Your creative energies are high and you're full of ideas that you are ready to implement and share with others. Do not let this energy go to waste.

Structure, order and regulation are blocking your creative energy from flowing. You must be mindful to not rule over this energy with an iron fist, allow it to move naturally as it pleases. Give the left brain a break and try not to be critical of your work as you progress.

Nine is the penultimate number of the suit suggesting that you’re almost there, a goal is within your reach. The Nine of Wands is a card of perseverance in readiness for the final hurdle. It may feel as though you’re at the end or that you have no more room to grow but, this is certainly not the time to quit, see things through and push forward. I think you are inspired by your progress but get discouraged at times. You’re almost at the pinnacle where you’ll finally be able to stand and admire the view and look back upon how far you’ve come but the top of the mountain is the hardest part of the climb.
>>
>>17999886

why did you skip me?
>>
>>17999886

2/2

The Nine of Wands is followed by a favorable card, the Three of Cups, reinforcing the idea that something positive is nearing. Consider reaching out to receive help if you find yourself feeling discouraged, the Three of Cups stands for all forms of support. Uniting and sharing with others helps you feel optimistic about what you're doing and will keep your creative energies bursting. When you're feeling hyper critical of your work get a new perspective on it from somebody you trust. Their view won't be clouded by self-doubt or frustration and they'll often reveal the beauty you failed to recognize.

The final card in the spread, representing the potential outcomes of your creativity, is the Nine of Pentacles. The Nine of Pentacles indicates that you have reached a point in your life where you are feeling self-confident, self-sufficient, independent and free. By acting on your own accord, you have attained well deserved success and may now enjoy money, leisure time, pleasure, material comfort and rest. You appreciate what is now available to you, knowing that the difficulties are over. You also know that you can complete any work necessary through confidence, self-discipline and patience.

I would definitely start drawing again. Your art may not be what you want it be now but if you keep working your skills will become more and more refined. Do not discourage yourself, you're closer to reaching a point where your creative energies and artwork bring you immense joy.

feedback or criticisms would be appreciated

Light and Love
>>
File: 20160807_002420.jpg (761KB, 2240x1344px) Image search: [Google]
20160807_002420.jpg
761KB, 2240x1344px
>>17999697
>and if I ask her out will she say yes?
Penny thinks she will

Cards speak rather positive as well:

Queen of clubs – Work. Ones calling. Conflict. Women. Beauty. Mothers. Nurses. A wise woman. Someone strong, smart, and helpful. She might leave you some good advice.

Eight of diamonds – luck, fortune. Happiness. News. Talking. Ideas Gossip and idle chatter. Talking about finance or fortune. Some not too deep chatting.

Five of butts – Family, friendship. Love. Emotions. Groups. Bodily things. A chapel. A healthy development of romance. Fertility.

I hope this was of any insight to you. I wish you only the best. Good luck with her. Good luck whit whatever else you want to do. Enjoy as much as you can. Take good care of yourself. Lots of love. I’ll be sending you positive energy. Peace!
>>
>>17999877
ok

I'm using oracle cards and thoth cards for this

>Her opinion of you

Bael
8 of swords interference, IX Hermit, Queen of cups

Does she have one?
If so it may be that you seem like a loner, because of your personality and obligations in life. She possibly is trying to understand you.

But she just may not have much of an opinion at all though this doesnt seem entirely like independent thinking
Either way it seems her idea of you is a conflicting one of positivity, and confusion, possibly little desire, but no real negativity.

>What can you do to make her want you?

Alocer
3 of disks works, knight of wands, X Fortune

Heh so... You may have to rush in there, man. You might have to just shit your pants, and dive in to swim. Ask her out, and quickly. When you do it, it may be your last chance.
If you do it this way then you will want to be calm still in the way that you go about it. Be respectful, and try to say the shit she wants to hear. Stretch the truth a bit.

>How will things go if you make an attempt

Beyrevevra
III Empress, 5 wands Strife, 9 wands Strength
Well shit, man. You'll just have to gather your balls and if you do go in without any reservations based on fear of rejection it may go well.
It's not impossible. You should go for it.
>>
>>17999901
Thank you for the read! Hopefully she does as my date called off and now I have this honey salmon no one will eat. I'd share it with you though as thanks.
>>
>>17999924
Sounds delicious, thank you. Good luck :)
>>
>>17999920
Hah! Dude, I meant her as a person, not what she thinks of me. I barely know the chick, so I'd be surprised if she had any opinion of me at all. Getting a number isn't that hard compared to what a do for a living, anyway. That was amusing, though, thanks.
>>
>>17999945
Yeah I kind of got the feeling she didnt know you with the opinion of you part.
>>
Need feedback asap:
18->43 677669
For the I Ching, one changing line indicates:
>Mistakes are ignored or, what is worse, taken as good choices, so they are not fixed. Consequences will be bag.
whereas another
>Sometimes everything must change so everything can remain the same. Follow your own convictions.

Do the changing lines, and the I Ching overall, indicate what will happen, or only what may?
>>
Alright I’ll do some more reads. Just with Penny.
Which means: Only YES/NO questions.
Though in this case you are more than welcome to ask a series of related queries rather than just one.

I’ll still need:
>Name/Alias
>Favourite Season
>Query
From you to do this.

Take another piece of music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4PJjisRjLY

Have a wonderful day. Love you. Peace <3
>>
File: cirnodrinkv2.jpg (12KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
cirnodrinkv2.jpg
12KB, 125x125px
>>17999470

Eye would like a reading.
>>
>>17999996
>K
>Autumn
>Should I make active efforts to meet that person, or do I just let things proceed naturally?
Yes being making active efforts, and vice versa. Thank you so much!
>>
>>18000000
Damn. I wanted those hexes
>>
File: 58274897_p15_master1200.jpg (162KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
58274897_p15_master1200.jpg
162KB, 400x400px
>>18000000

I don't know who you are, but you are someone special.
>>
>>17999996
>>18000005
>you are more than welcome to ask a series of related queries rather than just one

Actually, could I make the second question be "would it be better to let things proceed naturally"? Thanks again
>>
>>17999511
>Cyrus
>Leo

I've been in a vehical accident recently and a guy involved tried to take a photo of my face, will this come back to harm me later on?
>>
File: Konachan.com - 226271 sample.jpg (563KB, 1500x943px) Image search: [Google]
Konachan.com - 226271 sample.jpg
563KB, 1500x943px
>>18000005
>Should I make active efforts to meet that person?
Yes
>or do I just let things proceed naturally?
Maybe

I hope this was useful to you. Love you. have a wonderful day. peace <3
>>
File: 1462843954703.jpg (409KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1462843954703.jpg
409KB, 2000x1500px
>>18000017
this picture makes me feel unsettled and sufficated and I forget about the picture thinking only of a rainstorm
>>
>>18000000
how is anyone supposed to read you
you didn't post a name or even what you wanted to be read
>>
File: Billy Bat.png (90KB, 460x900px) Image search: [Google]
Billy Bat.png
90KB, 460x900px
>>18000025
Oh man that means I have to leave the house right friggin now, thank you for the prompt response!

This seems helpful for my situation - at the very least it inspires hope - I'll be sure to retourn and give feedback on what happened. Thanks, love you too!
>>
>>17999996
>6
>summer
>will the dreams I've enscribed on paper become my reality in time?
>>
>>18000000
Go to check the get on /x/
It's a freakin weeaboo
This is bad omen
>>
>>18000000

Trying to read you is like trying to read a 2,000+ page book. It would take weeks, if not months -- certainly impossible in the span of a few minutes.
>>
>>18000027
My god what is that picture it makes me feel awful
>>
>>17999996
M
spring

Will my financial situation improve?

Do I get back my money?

will I buy a car?

Will I move out?

Do I pay my debts?
>>
>>18000000
this is tulpa levels of scary here...
>>
>>17999996
Rachel
Winter
Immediately?
>>
>>18000000
>kog getting another get

this must be some kind of moderator conspiracy
>>
File: Konachan.com - 226250 sample.jpg (502KB, 1500x996px) Image search: [Google]
Konachan.com - 226250 sample.jpg
502KB, 1500x996px
>>18000036
A number as name. And a 6 even, my favourite. I like you!

>will the dreams I've enscribed on paper become my reality in time?
Penny gives a very subtle yes.
>Will at least part of it come true?
Now she gives me a stronger yes.

Hope this was helpful to you. Have a wonderful day. Do something crazy. Lots of love. peace <3
>>
>>18000037

>complain that 18M is a weeaboo GET
>the people ITT are usually weeaboo pics to avatar along with their predictions

um bro not sure what you're complaining about
>>
>>18000047
moray eel
>>
>>17999996
Bull
Fall or Winter, I can't decide to be honest.

>Is love soon to find me?

>Should I seek it, or will it find me?
>>
Who am I
>>
File: image.gif (999KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
999KB, 500x700px
>>17999996
>Azmi
>Autumn
>Is it true what I think of me and the dragons?
>>
File: Konachan.com - 226234 sample.jpg (761KB, 1500x1097px) Image search: [Google]
Konachan.com - 226234 sample.jpg
761KB, 1500x1097px
>>18000049
>Will my financial situation improve?
Penny says yes
>Do I get back my money?
Don't know/Don't wanna answer
>will I buy a car?
Yeah
>Will I move out?
Yup
>Do I pay my debts?
Penny thinks not.

I hope this was useful to you. Take good car eof yourself. Good luck. Love you. Peace!
>>
File: 1468022283179.png (563KB, 1673x776px) Image search: [Google]
1468022283179.png
563KB, 1673x776px
>>18000000

I've got my reading right here: U R A BAKA
>>
>>18000000
nice
>>
>>18000083
Thanks for your time and I wish you a nice day
>>
>>18000000

This is a nice post.
>>
File: Konachan.com - 226173 sample.jpg (315KB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
Konachan.com - 226173 sample.jpg
315KB, 1500x844px
>>18000056
>Immediately?
Nope

Penny says Nope.

I hope this was helpful. Have a great day. Take good care of yourself. Be awesome. Peace <3
>>
>>18000084
i'd say that's a pretty accurate reading
>>
>>18000083
Youre using a penny to divine?>>17999996
>>17999996
Why do you need a name, and favorite seasoning to flip a coin
>>
>>18000065
Thank you very much
>>
>>18000101

They don't. It's a bunch of "hurr durr let's do some stuff I read on a mystic site on the Internet" type of thing.

It's supposed to be "fun."
>>
>>18000111
can't argue with trips
>>
File: Konachan.com - 226175 sample.jpg (385KB, 1500x879px) Image search: [Google]
Konachan.com - 226175 sample.jpg
385KB, 1500x879px
>>18000073
>>Is love soon to find me?
Got a nope for ya
>>Should I seek it,
Nah.
>or will it find me?
Yes

I hope this was of any insight. Good luck in your love life. Best wishes. May good things enter your life. Love ya. peace <3
>>
>>17999996
Harry
Winter
The antichrist is real? Is he me? Is my family keeping secrets about my life from me?
>>
>>18000101
I probably don't
I'm just used to asking a name and one extra thing kek
Also, it's not a coin but a pendulum, I just named it Penny cause I'm edgy like that
>>
>>17999996
Care to test your pendulum on something I can confirm?
>>
File: Konachan.com - 226178 sample.jpg (531KB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Konachan.com - 226178 sample.jpg
531KB, 1500x1125px
>>18000079
>Is it true what I think of me and the dragons?
Penny thinks it's not.

Hope that cleared things up for ya. Have a wonderful day. Stay awesome. May the good things come into your life. Lots of love. peace <3
>>
>>17999999
>>
>>18000134
Sure
>>
>>18000126
Pendulum.
I've been interested in trying that method out.
Have any advice for getting started? I'll probably read up on it regardless.
>>
>>18000137
Thank you :)
>>
>>18000123
>The antichrist is real?
Yes
>Is he me?
Nope, you aint
>Is my family keeping secrets about my life from me?
That's a yes tho

Hope that was useful to you. Have a wonderful day. Take good care of yourself. Lots of love. Wish you only the best. Peace <3
>>
>>18000142
We don't have seasons where I live, only summer of various degrees of intensity. That being said, I like November-February best.

Read yes/no for the four values, 0-3. I'll encode the query:

___

function Sortilege() {
return YN;
}

function Viab() {
array C_C_AC.tier[3];

for (int tc=0; tc<4; tc++) {
C_C_AC.tier[tc] = Sortilege()
}
}
>>
>>17999996
kate
fall
will it take long?
should i take it somewhere else?
>>
>>18000144
Well, some folks will say you need the right type of stone for you and stuff. I don't think that's true, what you do need tho is something you can connect to. That may very well be a specific mineral.
but penny is just an old necklace I Found on the street a long time ago, I never knew what to do with it, but always had it lying around.
It's best to first ask it to just "show me a clear yes"/"show me a clear no"/maybe/dwa/etc.
After you know how it responds, ask some simple questions like "is this ball blue" or "do I have 5 toes on each foot" to confirm it.
>>
>>18000162
Kek I have no idea what it says tho
>function Sortilege() {
>return YN;
>}
Yes
>function Viab() {
>array C_C_AC.tier[3];
Yes
>for (int tc=0; tc<4; tc++) {
>C_C_AC.tier[tc] = Sortilege()
>}
>}
Maybe

And?
>>
File: 1469733685652.jpg (463KB, 1510x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1469733685652.jpg
463KB, 1510x2048px
>>17999996
Mathew/Mateusz
Spring
Am I bound to someone, as their most dear, the significant other?
With that, am I aligned towards Her thus far, or am I still lost..?
At last, if things unfold favourably so far. Will our paths entwine any time soon?
>>
>>18000192
No, that's not how it works; it's a series of four questions encoded in the function.

>>
>>17999996
G
Summer
Is he my twin flame/soul mate? Will we come together in this life if he is?
>>
>>17999996
Bs
Winter
Will I be a virgin the ret of my life
>>
>>18000163
>will it take long?
Penny says not
>should i take it somewhere else?
Yeah, you should

Sorry no pic, my laptop stressed out because of it
Hope this was helpful. I wish you onl the best. Good luck. Lots of love. Have a wonderful day. Peace <3
>>
>>18000175
Hmm.
I could just tie my old chain to my knife then, if I can find it.
>>
>>18000236
I knew it. Thanks.
>>
>>18000196
BV I hear you're a pretty edgy guy.
I'm a pretty edgy guy myself.
>>
>>18000196
I'm trying to hook up with this chick just so I can have consensual sex in the missionary position.
>>
>>18000196
You're making it only more confusing now.

Why couldn't you just ask "Is my dog gay?" or sommin
>>
>>18000195
>Am I bound to someone, as their most dear, the significant other?
Nope
>With that, am I aligned towards Her thus far, or am I still lost..?
Still lost
>At last, if things unfold favourably so far. Will our paths entwine any time soon?
Don't know/Don't wanna answer

I hope this was somewhat useful. Take good care of yourself. Good luck with her. Lots of love. I wish only the best for you. peace <3
>>
>>18000251
If I wanted to type everything out, it would be overwhelmingly long, and you might pick up on the wrong part of it. It's just an experiment, anyway. I've confirmed that the query method works; I just wanted to see if I could query you in that manner. No worries, have a good one.

>>18000243
Lel
>>18000245
>>
>>18000251
Hey kaiko is my dog gay?
>>
>>18000220
>Is he my twin flame/soul mate?
Penny says Yes
>Will we come together in this life if he is?
And another yes

Hope this was insightful to you. Lots of love. Take good care of yourself. Be awesome. May the force be with you. Have a nice day. Peace <3
>>
>>18000227
>Will I be a virgin the ret of my life
Penny says no. She would do you

Hope this gave you some hope. Lots of love. Take care of yourself. Good luck in whatever you do. Do something different today. Peace <3
>>
>>17999996
>Cyrus
>Winter
Should I go back to work?
Should I return back to my college town?
Should I travel instead?
>>
>>18000291
Live like Italy's 1996 anon... You will figure out the rest.

Watch for someone to help out next week.
>>
>>18000273
Yes, totally
>>
>>17999996
Is a romance going to come between me and this person?
>>
>>18000000
>>17999999
>>
>>18000291
>Should I go back to work?
Penny says no
>Should I return back to my college town?
Yes, Penny likes that idea better
>Should I travel instead?
But this is also a yes.

I hope this was useful to you. Lots of love from me. I'll be sending you positive vibes. Have a lovely day. Good luck. And Peace!
And with that one I'd like to wrap things up
Have a good knight everyone! Love you <3
>>
Gonna do some more reads.
I'm your weed mans weedman.
Hit me up bruh.
>>
File: 1456618433742.jpg (37KB, 480x477px) Image search: [Google]
1456618433742.jpg
37KB, 480x477px
>>18000318
Read me up senpai. A coworker keeps talking about getting me together with her sister. Is there something good about that?
>>
>>18000315
L
Winter

Will I talk to R again?
Will I be in a relationship soon?
Will I be able to move out?
Will I ever meet L?

Thank you
>>
>>18000318
love reading pls
>>
>>18000318
What do you see happening with me and my love interest in the upcoming months?
>>
>>18000318
What he wants from me? Why did he write me after all this time?
>>
>>18000318
can you tell me about my future bf please?
>>
>>18000318
Oh great weedman of weedmen, please, answer me this:
Should I have some weed, man?
>>
File: 1468978621121.jpg (222KB, 580x388px) Image search: [Google]
1468978621121.jpg
222KB, 580x388px
>>18000326
That's cute.... It's a ghost shiba coming from the wall.

See a movie date from tinder. If you set it up that is.
Very nice and smart has a high sexual drive.
>>
>>18000325
Love reading please :D
>>
File: 146i91587846s.jpg (4KB, 77x136px) Image search: [Google]
146i91587846s.jpg
4KB, 77x136px
Should I email a photo of my ugly tranny ass to Jack White?
>>
File: 1470095207039s.jpg (4KB, 125x109px) Image search: [Google]
1470095207039s.jpg
4KB, 125x109px
Can you cast a curse on faggot Jack White for me?
>>
>>18000345
>Should I email a photo of my ugly tranny ass to Jack White?
Penny says yes, you should

I hope this was helpful to you. Have an awesome day. Lots of love. I wish only the best for you. I'll be sending you positive vibes. Be you life be filled with joy. Take the absolute best care of yourself. I love you. Peace <3
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 276x183px
>>18000339
can i get with k? with c? with s?
>>
>>18000340
Shit sorry , didn't really read you had wrapped things.

Have a great night , Peace and love
>>
>>18000350
Wow chill the fuck out slut.
>>
No name (sorry)
Female
Aquarius

Did he ever love me?
Does he still love me?
Does he still think about me sometimes?
How does he see me, what are his opinions about me?

Thank you. <3
>>
File: tumblr_lvmmxcRpqQ1r6qhm2o1_500.jpg (20KB, 480x321px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lvmmxcRpqQ1r6qhm2o1_500.jpg
20KB, 480x321px
>>18000345
I guess so if you want to... Be sure to wear a red wig though.
>>18000348
No.
>>18000350
I think you should watch your back around all of them.... But I see c is the best bet... None of them are marriage material.
>>18000349
So have you communicated with the presence yet? It's putting a little energy into you. Helping you stay alert during readings.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (63KB, 953x675px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
63KB, 953x675px
>>
>>18000336
Yes.
15 bucks, little man. Put that shit in my hands.
If you don't then you owe me owe me owe.

>>18000324
Lol she may not be right for you but this may be a stepping stone for you that brings you more self confidence so that you can bang better hoes.
She's not your soul mate, man.
She'll probably be boring as shit or something but you'll at least have a little bit of fun I guess.

May as well do it. What's the worst that could happen?

>>18000326
looks like Cheswick got you.

>>18000330
Ugh...
Apparently s/he's self centered.
A scum bag.
The type that will put a knife in your back to get what s/he wants.
A user.
Eventually things may seem to fall in place... at first. Then comes the mind games and the sadness.
Good luck.

>>18000332
Did you two have a bad falling out?
One of you is worried about revenge.
But I think he has mostly good intentions towards you.
>>
File: hurtspeople.jpg (301KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
hurtspeople.jpg
301KB, 1366x768px
his makes weird sounds in yout house moot its alrdy smell proofed
>>
>>18000362
will t or k ask me out?
>>
don't recognize voice I'm here 4chan its gonna get fucking weird moots back in tele
>>
File: 1_275.img_assist_custom-480x486.jpg (211KB, 480x486px) Image search: [Google]
1_275.img_assist_custom-480x486.jpg
211KB, 480x486px
>>18000362
romance reading
>>
>>18000371
>Did you two have a bad falling out?
>One of you is worried about revenge.
>But I think he has mostly good intentions towards you.
Yes, he didn't take "no" as an answer in the past and is starting to creep me out, I'm afraid to answer his message now and make him think that's a green sign. :(
>>
>>18000380
There about to bail... What exactly have you done in the last week....
You need to approach or it's the friendzone.
>>
>>18000334

I can try...

It's likely going to be someone you already know apparently.
Either an ex-lover or a friend.
Are you bi at all?
If so you could possibly get with a girl also.
otherwise your next boyfriend is going to be one very mental and emotional type. and that's not necessarily meant in a bad way.
He's likely just going to be emotionally sensitive and the type to put thought into everything. a deep thinker.
>>
>>18000362
Oh is it still around?
>>
>>18000396

tell me about my future boyfriend too pls, or wise mr.no name
>>
>>18000394
Yeah... That's cool.
I don't think he's harboring any hostile or vengeful inclinations towards you though.
>>
>>18000351
Kek, it's alright, family member

Nitenite
>>
Tell me about my self.
>>
>>18000395
Wear green clothes, drink water and watch butterflies
My right side tickles
>>
File: white-stripes-b-sides.jpg (77KB, 600x463px) Image search: [Google]
white-stripes-b-sides.jpg
77KB, 600x463px
>>18000362
How far will i get with my crappycorn crush?
>>
I'm waiting on two important decisions that will affect my life forever, will either be in my favour?

Unrelated, if it's not too much trouble, will I ever meet someone like her?
>>
>>18000401
Thank you, I just had a bad experience and didn't want to repeat the mistake
>>
>>18000410
Go and marry her.
>>
>>18000399
>wise
I'm not wise. I'm a fool.

...and wtf is this

>mr
Automatically assuming my gender?
I am a genderfluid foxkin with an astral fox family whom I commune with on the daily.
I'm also a transethnic black man trapped in a white mans body

>inb4 lynching

you CIS scum...
Your next boyfriend will be...according to the cards ...

apparently he'll be kind of untrusting or shifty eyed.
Either that or ou won't trust him at first.
He's likely impulsive and jumps into things without knowing everything first. A bit reckless. I suggest yuo use birth control with him.
This guy sounds a lot like me and cream pies are the best imo.
>>
File: 1469396268142.jpg (53KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1469396268142.jpg
53KB, 500x667px
>>18000397
Yeah...
>>18000407
So that's what you did instead of bringing up a relationship? That ok... What kinda butterfly's did you see.
>>18000409
But I'm just seeing you at the computer on 4chan... I don't believe you have a crush anon.
>>
>>18000395
Yo Cheswick do you mind if I make an occult query to you since you're into scrying?
>>
>>18000334
>>18000396
emotionally sensitive? like a cry baby? will he treat me good? thanks
>>
>>18000419
Tell me about myself.
>>
>>18000413
Sorry I wasn't clear, the girl and the decisions aren't at all related. The decisions are about me, made by someone else and out of my hands now.
>>
>>18000423
I don't mean like a cry baby. I mean he has a lot of feelings.
IDK if he'll treat you good. I hope so. But who's to tell
>>
>>18000409
>>18000419
How far will I get with P then
>>
Anyone want to tell me about myself?
>>
>>18000419
the voice said you must be thirsty, idk why green
monarch but you ate half of the wing
>>
>>18000436
I am thirsty. :^)
>>
File: 1470343044644.gif (1MB, 305x360px) Image search: [Google]
1470343044644.gif
1MB, 305x360px
>>18000416
Wow
>transethnic black man in a whites body...

That's really neat
>>
>>18000442
the ocean won't be enough for you
cross it
but a big wall of ice I see
with one finger you crack it
then a light is seen
>>
>>18000421
>asking cheswick an occult query
>>
File: 2015-06-19_14-28-20.png (730KB, 935x686px) Image search: [Google]
2015-06-19_14-28-20.png
730KB, 935x686px
>>17999511
hi im back
>>
>>18000457
That did not help. You must not know of the thirst.
>>
No name (sorry)
Female
Aquarius

Did he ever love me?
Does he still love me?
Does he still think about me sometimes?
How does he see me, what are his opinions about me?

Thank you. I will do a rune reading in return, or some equivalent trade. I just need some outside perspective.
>>
>>18000318
oh No Name, this is J speaking.
Will it work out with L? I'm worried about the path she's on, and so are A and M, both of them think we should be together but she just keeps perusing B.
Will L and J, the two of us, ever be together?
>>
>>18000457
You feel familiar
>>
>>18000416

kek, thank you :^) i should have added a trigger warning.

>cream pies

lel
>>
>>18000462

hi back, im dad
>>
you know what, I'll go for it:
Name: Raymond

Just give me a reading, please. Preferably regarding near-future business goals, say, over the next year?
>Or: How will my business goals pan out over the next 6-18 months?
if that's better
>>
Fuck it I'm exhausted. I'm going to sleep.
>>
>>18000464
I only know what I saw

>>18000469
You feel like a breeze in a grass field
>>
>>18000477
nice to meet you dad
>>
>>18000483
>thirsty is a term for horny
>>
>>18000466
A baby cry non stop, why she doesn't stop?
Mother doesn't know what's wrong but she keeps crying in her arms.
The mother feels tired, desperate handles the baby for the husband as soon as he gets home from work and leaves with the food still cooking.

>>18000488
oh then you won't have lucky here but somewhere far effortlessly, guess it's cybertime
>>
>>18000488
>>18000483
Then Anon is saying that you will never find enough in pure sex, and that at some undefined point, you will finally meet that right person, perhaps. And then you will find something better than pure carnal pleasure. At this point, you will be just that bit more enlightened about the world, that there's more to it than pure self-satisfaction.
>>
>>18000493
lol
>>
File: 1469407218084.jpg (121KB, 595x447px) Image search: [Google]
1469407218084.jpg
121KB, 595x447px
>>18000421
OK.
>>18000424
Your personality needs some work but I think your at a junction where your starting not to care which is good ergo death is the best death.
Your eyes are different.... Hair needs to be dyed.
Eat some cookies your suger is low...
And is possible to use a tablet? I wouldn't mind if you appeared richer outside.

I'm getting a name you should look into or Google
Ron barcello.
>>18000433
P isn't that way... Likes crushes but leaves when things are uncontrolled.

Maybe try for e instead...
>>18000436
He's thirsty cause his blood sugars off.
>>
>>18000494
Sex is great. I love carnal pleasure.
>>
>>18000493
What does that mean? Was it a vision, a card reading, scrying? What was the context? Thank you for responding to my post.
>>
File: 1470343317991.jpg (380KB, 747x850px) Image search: [Google]
1470343317991.jpg
380KB, 747x850px
>>18000460
What's this mean?

I'm a witch... I've seen shit and shit accessories.
>>
>>18000494
I like the way you see things

>>18000499
probably, I need candy

>>18000502
Scrying, still getting into it
Seems he's probably tired of not knowing what's wrong or lack of understanding, communication issues that opened an abyss between you two and pushed him away.
>>
>>18000466
Nope

Situation: Page of Pentacles (reversed)
You: 2 of Swords / Knight of Wands / 5 of Cups
Him: 3 of Cups / The Hanged Man / 2 of Cups (reversed)

He's off galavanting and doing his own thing while you pine away after him incessantly. No movement, no result, nothing is happening. If anything, he may want some cheap fun, but the emotional aspect seems constricting and burdensome to him.
>>
>>18000499
>>18000410
Sorry for air querying, I'm really stressed right now.
>>
>>18000509
>>18000510
Thanks, anons. I really appreciate it.
>>
>>18000499
Yo Ches, I've been obsessed with something today, can you see anything about it?
>>
>>18000513
Won't be long someone will make you smile again, don't cry over dead flowers
>>
>>18000519
I see that is only going to get worse just stop worrying and focus on your original intention.

You could always read a book. I was reading about Napoleon yesterday.

Auras gone dark green.... Not a good sign.
>>18000509
They say (digimon)
you can see auras is this true.
>>18000511
What was it?
Love ?
Learning to skateboard is a cooler option and great way to meet people.
>>
>>18000479
i'm sorry. I don't know if this was missed or just a bad format.

Did anyone see anything?
>>
>>18000526
Thanks, good advice
>>
>>18000526
Now I'm just confused. Which is better than stress, I guess.
Thanks anyway, much love.
>>
>>18000433
>>18000499
So you're saying P will leave me after we get together?
>>
File: 1470162160654.jpg (712KB, 1463x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1470162160654.jpg
712KB, 1463x2500px
>>18000526
not exactly auras, but sometimes some sort of thought forms around people if I focus
>>
File: 1469159613566.jpg (32KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
1469159613566.jpg
32KB, 650x366px
>>18000534
Read about what your stressing about and see the outcomes of the characters....
It's relaxing. Malazan series is a great one. Super heavy into the occult.

>could always eat waffles and chill with mad max or something.
>>
>>18000538
That's neat.

When's the last time you did it. You need to really look into harnessing your natural ability.
>>
>>18000542
About two weeks ago I think, I don't peek into people's energy too much, they can affect me
>>
>>18000395
Financial reading, Cheswick, please.
>>
File: 14577754807_0847f7f54d_b.jpg (329KB, 1024x682px) Image search: [Google]
14577754807_0847f7f54d_b.jpg
329KB, 1024x682px
>>18000563
I see someone helping out with your bills. But you need a higher wage. Not much better then last month...
>>18000559
Cleanse with sadge
Also play brad the game later. It will cheer you up.
>>
I'm freaking out here, I see Cheswick is doing some readings.

I've been having some pains in my lower abdomen/pelvic region (mostly cramps) and I don't think it is much of anything other than pulled muscles or what not. But I felt what appeared to be a large squishy-hard ball like lump inside the rectum when I checked just to make sure my sigmoid colon and all was great and prostate and stuff. So now I'm terribly worried it might be cancer or something, or maybe I just hit the side of the wall and it happened to be a similar shape.

Can I get a medical reading on those lower areas? Obviously if it persists I'm going to go to a doctor and see regardless of the reading just in case, but I'm curious what a reading does say. I think I might be largely just freaking out for no reason, but still curiosity never hurt.

Thanks a lot.
>>
>>18000575
Le reading costs one le jack white.
Seeing a lot of red...
>>
File: 1470095152577s.jpg (2KB, 125x84px) Image search: [Google]
1470095152577s.jpg
2KB, 125x84px
Is being an attention whore going to affect my karma?
>>
File: jack white.jpg (47KB, 596x376px) Image search: [Google]
jack white.jpg
47KB, 596x376px
>>18000585
Here ya go.

Also red?
>>
File: tumblr_o909p1Fk8z1sbf4sbo2_500.gif (2MB, 500x214px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o909p1Fk8z1sbf4sbo2_500.gif
2MB, 500x214px
>>18000571
>>18000563

Fuck!
Whats the best way to acquire money right now?
Trying interviews, side jobs and what not, but no use. What do you see?
>>
>>18000594
What a retarded picture.
>>
>>18000571
Romance reading pls Ches. Will she be back?
>>
File: 1469162136345.jpg (3KB, 50x59px) Image search: [Google]
1469162136345.jpg
3KB, 50x59px
>>18000598
>Whats the best way to acquire money right now?

Sell your anus out on the street.
>>
File: images (12).jpg (6KB, 144x192px) Image search: [Google]
images (12).jpg
6KB, 144x192px
>>18000604
>>18000605
Sorry forgot the Jack
>>
>>18000604
You worthless whore. Post a picture of the faggot or no lies for you.
>>
>>18000571
I like chanting mantras, give me peace https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bd-Pslr4GIw

Just installed pokemon go but my device keeps crashing when I start :(
>>
File: Untitled -.jpg (63KB, 911x568px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled -.jpg
63KB, 911x568px
>>
File: American-Pickers_320.jpg (34KB, 612x380px) Image search: [Google]
American-Pickers_320.jpg
34KB, 612x380px
>>18000594
Seeing just fissures it's very sore hence the red. You need to go to the doctor. I did see a whitish small thing... Not seeing cancer though probably just a unpopped cyst...

Usually there from diet. This looks like trauma... If it's ascending it could be leaking...Go get checked.

Rest of you besides that is gold.

Yeah... How's your parents. I'm seeing visions of them...

As for aura colors maybe they need to added up at the top as a guide for future aura readings.
>>
File: mqdefault (1).jpg (8KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault (1).jpg
8KB, 320x180px
>>18000613
Mantras are great esp. For love spells.

I found a nice one called the eighth continent. It's a great game.

Do you use beads for focus or just try and wing focus. Cause I found mantras hard until I used beads and then scryed why chanting.
>>18000598
I see you gambling and winning.
You could always learn some tarot and then read people on the street.
>>18000605
Not really the best way anymore. Esp. If your above 21.
>>18000615
It should say
>JACK OFF JACK WHITE THREAD
>>
>>18000626
I like listening to other people chanting with music mostly, search on youtube videos or mp3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqcWl6VAB_M

I had a mala a friend made for me but it broke a while ago, many people has been asking me about it lately, I think I should make a new one or buy at the temple, thanks for reminding me.
>>
File: images (20).jpg (4KB, 268x188px) Image search: [Google]
images (20).jpg
4KB, 268x188px
>>18000648
Don't you have any eclectic stores that you can buy it at like at the mall.

It would be nice if it was blessed. Then you could wear it at night for astral projection
>>
File: 29CBC_12-14_OR_USB_symbol_.jpg (17KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
29CBC_12-14_OR_USB_symbol_.jpg
17KB, 600x400px
Would somebody mind doing a reading for me?

Sign
>Gemini

Question
>Do I play any sort of role?

I can provide any more information on request, I've never had a reading before. Thank you very much ahead of time.
>>
File: images (13).jpg (5KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images (13).jpg
5KB, 275x183px
Please answer I need to know if she will return to my one arm
>>
I was wondering if anyone can help interpret this dream I've been having since I was 5. They've been a bunch of dreams, but the same common themes through them.

>Involves me/something representing me
>Someone/something is chasing me
>Sometimes I fight back
>Pursuer is never hurt or stopped
>Usually hide
>(sometimes escape for a bit)
>Pursuer always finds me
>Pursuer eventually catches me
>Pursuer goes to kill me

I always wake up before the killing blow happens. It get's a little closer as time goes on. :/
>>
>>18000663
Yaa, I'm going to the mall but the temple has better ones and it's always good to make something yourself, to carry your energetic signature. Thanks for the chat, I'm off now, see you.
>>
can someone please help a poor wondering broken soul? I really need some guidance
>>
>>17999470
Playing card and pendulum readings. Please tell me what you prefer, your age, sex and your question.
>>
>>18000736
please read
>>18000678
>>
>>18000736
mid to late twenties
female
Is he going to come back and does he still love me?
>>
>>18000736
f
will I be with my crush
>>
>>18000743
Would you prefer a card reading or a pendulum reading? Or I can do both.
>>
>>18000741

Both if possible
>>
>>18000743
>>18000749
both if you can, thank you very much
>>
>>18000736
22,male
Cards
Love reading , please?

If you have the energy , would you give Me a pendulum reading as well? If not , go for the cards

Should I use this website I found?
>>
is anybody still doing readings?
>>
>>18000745
My pendulum says no. I am sorry /:
>>
>>18000743
Yes he will come back, no he doesnt love you. You will see this. There is an ambitious dark haired man in you're future. Keep your chin up. :)
>>
>>18000798

can you tell me if there's a man in my future? i'm female/late twenties
>>
>>18000772
I see relationship problems, solved by tiny improvements and victories. This will bring you great happiness. Keep doing what you're doing.
The pendulum is more yes/no questions.
>>
>>18000798
male
late teens
does she really like me, or is it too good to be true?
>>
>>18000618
Thanks, I don't think its cancer anyways. I figured it may just be the lining of the wall or a cyst, like I'm pooping just fine and everything, maybe just pulled a muscle or bone somewhere and its thrown some stuff out of whack. But yeah, if things keep hurting I'll go to the doctor in a few days.

As for my parents, they're fine, same as always, old and with their own health problems (not anything major though, besides my mother), but hers aren't bad or anything and she takes medication for it and stuff already.

Appreciate the reading Cheswick, I really do, it helps ease my mind a bit until I can get around to seeing a doctor to just make sure.
>>
>>18000808
There is a lover in you future that others will not approve.
>>
File: 1463235758714.jpg (126KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
1463235758714.jpg
126KB, 333x500px
Male
Gemini
Card reading please, please, please

Should I continue my career in the military? Do I have a bigger role out there somewhere? I feel like I have a much bigger role in the universe, am I being full of myself or do I have a bright future like I believe I do?
>>
>>18000820

oh no, i've been through that before. that won't end well. but thanks :)
>>
>>18000816
My pendulum says yes! Good luck
>>
>>18000821
Also, name is Tyler. But the name Tempis rings with me
>>
>>18000818
My pendulum also says you should not be too concerned, as jn its probably not cancer or anything serious. You should still see a doctor to ease your discomfort. I'm glad I could help.
>>
>>18000825
hell yeah. thanks so much.
>>
>>18000798
When am I gonna get a girlfriend, also how is my health, a bit sluggish lately? Male/Mid 20s
>>
>>18000736
Pendulum
male
Will I be with my crush?
>>
File: 1465316585246.jpg (170KB, 719x914px) Image search: [Google]
1465316585246.jpg
170KB, 719x914px
Alex
Leo
A general reading would be nice
>>
>>18000814
Oh yeah , I wanted a yes or no answer for the 2nd question.

Relationship problems with who? I'm single atm

Thank you so much
>>
>>18000828
Thanks a lot as well, and I likely will honestly.
>>
>>18000745

You are being blocked by your sorrow. If you can move past your intoxication from this person, you will experience great joy and good things will come. Be careful because someone around you isn't dependable or trustworthy. This person will slowly move towards this change, it is in the process of happening pr hasn't happened yet. I think a message must be sent in order to make this happen. I believe someone with authority must talk to you or your crush, and then the messages will be sent between you and him. Perhaps a text message? Anyway, I believe this is a good reading. You have a fair chance.

I use runes, so there was a lot of information but I condensed it down to a more manageable reading. Please let me know what you think.
>>
>>18000798
thank you very much for the reading, hope you have a nice day or night <3
>>
>>18000821
You should keep doing what you're doing, you're role is very important and you will have a friend make this easier for you. You will also get a pleasant surprise involving money. You do have a bright future, but not exactly as you believe. You are an honest, affectionate, generous man and good karma will follow.
>>
>>18000837
My pendulum is confused about your website question, it went around in circles.
>>
>>18000821

I can do a rune reading for you if you would like. I can get a better connection if you tell me what you look like, but it's not necessary.
>>
File: 1465702434643.jpg (52KB, 650x634px) Image search: [Google]
1465702434643.jpg
52KB, 650x634px
Would anybody be interested in a stichomancy reading?

I'm just posting to gauge interest for now but I'll be back later this evening if it seems like something people want.
>>
>>18000854
I would be interested.
>>
>>18000831
You will be married to a wealthy partner. Your health shows success and prosperity.
>>
>>18000854
Sure, I'd be interested.
>>
>>18000836
I see achievments in your past, you are an influential and stubborn person. You will have some sort of affair or buisness partnership in the future that many will disagree with.
>>
>>18000523
Thanks. This meant a lot to me.
>>
>>18000854
I am interested too
>>
>>18000851
Oh noes... It was a website to meet people and whatnot..

Thank you
>>
>>18000858
Nice, any idea of when or what she'll look and be like?
>>
>>18000816
According to my runes, there will be a new birth of a relationship and gold things are coming your way.
>>
Good things, sorry about the typo.
>>
>>18000889
Male

Could I have a love reading?

Thanks
>>
>>18000895
Could you do a reading on this question? >>18000834
>>
>>18000910
No.
>>
NEW THREAD:

>>18000949
>>
This one was hard, so I condensed it down.

Results of your earlier efforts are realised, and you will reap the rewards of your hard work in relationships. However, this can be toppled over by giving too much and disturbing the balance of this relationship. You will realise something about this person, something like their trustworthiness, dependability, or something related to Eihwaz. This relationship will end, but you may know it yet. Don't fret, there will be a period of happiness before the storm. I also see you reaping a type of...inheritance? from someone who is not a good person. They are in bad health. You probably know who this person is.

Let me know how accurate this was.
>>
>>18000889
hey can I have a reading if romance will happen to me by next year?
>>
>>18000986
I need to know how much was accurate before I can give more because I'm running out of energy.
>>
>>18000986
Post it in the new thread. I'll update.
>>
>>18000854
I'm interested :)
>>
>>17999497
Ayyyyy
Male
Will I ever get to where I want to be?
>>
>>18000000
circo want a hamburger
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 80

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.