[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 352
Thread images: 32

Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're new, please read the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previous thread:
>>17988172
>>
>>17990681
>>
>>17990715
It's pretty much "Divination: Day 1" to not ask the same thing over to a reader or to multiple readers. The problem at that point is doubt. You can seek a clarification reading but if you just keep asking, you won't find a real answer.
>>
Will I do anything meaningful with my life? Or am I just going to be a loser, or making money against the law?

Why am I always so bored, and lack motivation?
>>
>>17990730
Deleted and reposted, thanks for pointing that out mate.
>>
>>17990735
>>17990715
pls don't double post, wait for a reader...
>>
>>17990740
I deleted it and reposted because someone pointed something out to me.
>>
>>17990738
I meant only help, sorry I I offended you
>>
>>17990720
You can keep asking me for readings, by the way. It's a shame I can't trust myself at a crossroads like this. I'd like it if I didn't have to air this out to the public sphere.

Yeah, I'm the same guy. It's a shame, because usually I would be up at an opportunity like this. Now I have to be jaded.

Would something like this involve a formal contract?

Anyways, your reading.

Ace of Cups Rx, Father of Pentacles, Four of Wands Rx

These popped out of my deck. Honestly, I remember the reading I did for you yesterday, and it reminds me of another perspective on it, sort of the assured steadiness of the Father, taking the load of the two reversed cards (My Father of Pentacles is a deer). Almost as if to say: okay that we're not consummating should be accepted for now. The undisclosed passion should be subtly acknowledged. Instead of dwelling on these, let us do the work the Father of Pentacles would like us to.

It does seem like *something* will need to happen beyond this. The other anon mentioned a fight or something similar. I got Star Rx and Three of Pentacles Rx popping out of my deck at different moments, but Ace of Swords sort of giving me the answer. Eventually there has to be an Ace of Swords moment. Then I feel the Star and Pentacles will become upright.
>>
>>17990748
Didn't offend me at all.
>>
>>17990758
I'm glad. I hope someone will read for you. I can't right now or I would
>>
>>17990777
Ah ok, thanks bro :) Have a great night
>>
Doing readings.

I want to know your moral stance on abortion, name, gender, specific question not general.
>>
>>17990780
Abortion should be made freely available to help keep the nigger population down. Government investment into subsidized abortions would eventually help reduce welfare and imprisonment costs.
>>
>>17990790
Go back to /pol/, please.

>>17990780
>Pro-coice. Should be available as an option and neither glorified or banned.
>male
>What does M currently feel for me right now?
>>
>>17990800
>>
>>17990780
pro choicr
oscar
male
pls give me a reading about my experience in that volunteer program im planning to go into
>>
>>17990807
And? Take that to /pol/, problem or not, this is not the place for it.
>>
>>17990815
The reader asked for opinions on abortion, and I gave mine. For some reason, you felt your opinion was so superior to mine that you suggested it didn't belong here.
>>
>>17990790
specific question not general.?

>>17990800
M's feelings for you are very confused but thinks you are a hottie. Her feelings for you are really causing some chaos in her life because of how she confused she is by them.

>>17990810
I think you might encounter a man who likes "da bantz". He'll seem really charismatic, kind of a showy prick. He's going to cause some conflict and it's good if you are on his good side. If you fight with him you lose.
>>
>>17990826
You didn't ask a question or give a name and gender like the reader asked. Go hang out at /pol/.
>>
>>17990832
I didn't actually have a query, but how is my financial situation looking?
>>
>>17990842
Not good. right now but a woman shows you the way in the future to better financial situation.
>>
>>17990832
>M's feelings for you are very confused but thinks you are a hottie.
*le blush face* Naw, I'm a 4-5 at best. ._.

>Her feelings for you are really causing some chaos in her life because of how she confused she is by them.
I don't wanna be the cause of her problems. :(
But it lines up with some texts she sent and some things she said.
>>
>>17990780
pro choice
female
why does he text me if he doesn't even try to talk?
what does j think of me would he wanna hook up ?could it happen?
>>
>>17990859
>why does he text me if he doesn't even try to talk?
Cause he has no one else to text to at this moment.

J thinks you are cute and yes.
>>
>>17990839
I was actually contributing to the collection efforts of the reader.

You see, there are times when a reader requests something that is unrelated to the reading. In such cases, it is quite common for the reader to appreciate the donation of said gift, even if a reading is not requested.

At least that's been my experience when I've done readings and requested things unrelated to the reading.

>>17990850
That's hilarious, thanks.
>>
>>17990780
done
>>
>>17990865
he text me playing xbox I thought that was a good thing :c

j currently has a gf, and we're not technically friends do I wait
>>
Can someone trade reading with me please? i want to know if a guy is going to use me. I read what he likes about me and I'm being told it's that I have finances in check.
>>
>>17990873
Yeah, I'd say to wait (but don't focus only on J for now). You don't wanna be the homewrecker, do you?
>>
>>17990780
pro choice
m
honestly not sure sometimes

should I keep buying from this guy, should I try to build a friendship or would it be weird and not work
>>
>>17990876
My reading interpreted that as 'inner ground'. I feel more like the relationship would be dysfunctional (V of Swords, VIII of Swords, Mother of Pentacles Rx). Maybe the vengeful swiping, at the tail end of this attempt.
>>
>>17990876
I scried for this and saw a woman chained to a post, sort of like in The Devil card. I'll pull a card for confirmation:
>7 of Pentacles
Yep, looks like he's trying to get at your money, alright.

Fuck it, I'll pull some more.
>10 of Wands, 9 of Wands, 10 of Swords

Pretty straightforward?
>>
Hi everyone, i'm 24, Cancer live on France, I have zone question only : Will my life will get back on track soon ?
>>
>>17990780
Emily
female
20 weeks should be the maximum time waited until terminating a pregnancy. Don't know if I'm considered pro-life or pro-choice
Does this guy love me?
>>
>>17990888
By the way. You're not Ashes in disguise, are you? I don't know, I got that feeling.

Oh. And for me. I didn't even really care to get a reading. Just a reading for the next half year.
>>
>>17990888
>>17990896
I would say he's the type of person that would do a lot of mean things, if he grew to hate them. Money, aggressiveness, etc. Like I say, vengeful, and passive-aggressive.
>>
>>17990873
>>
>>17990904
>/div/ettes
>>
>>17990888
> Maybe the vengeful swiping, at the tail end of this attempt.
Idk what that means but thank you.

For the next half year. Something you did from the past is going to catch up with you that you might think is unfair. Try to be logical about it and go with the changes.

>>17990889
Yea he sees me as an end to his financial burdens? thank you. Have a request?
>>
>>17990908
>Have a request?
Ya, fuck it, find me a nice girl I like, please.
>>
>>17990909
Big eyes, red brownish hair. very beautiful. Not a heavy jaw, very womanly. Not chubby but not really skinny. like a model besides the body.
>>
>>17990926
I'll keep my eyes open for that, thanks.
>>
>>17990878
no as in should start attempting to build some sort of friendship first, or do I just stay strangers and when the opportunity arises be like 'hey u down to bang?'
>>
>>17990954
Try being friends first if you think that'll help. I'm just sayin' not to hook up while he's still in a relationship or you become the 'side chick'.
>>
File: Gypsy Cat.jpg (59KB, 554x787px) Image search: [Google]
Gypsy Cat.jpg
59KB, 554x787px
I need to work off some rust. I'll be doing two voice readings, one male and one female.

>What I need:
30 to 40 seconds minimum (more is better, of course) of freely spoken (nothing prepared or recited) conversational (like you're talking to someone) speech.

If you want to ask a query, make it something only about yourself, your nature, your energy, occult skills, mental health, etc; basically nothing involving third parties. If you don't ask a specific query, I'll just get what I get.

I'll be awake for another 2 hours or so.
>>
I'll trade a reading.

Is E going to offer me sex? Will it be a big trouble I'm headed towards?
>>
File: 1462589631077.jpg (132KB, 700x544px) Image search: [Google]
1462589631077.jpg
132KB, 700x544px
>>17990780

prolife except under extreme circumstances

drew

male

will I end up with Mariah?
>>
I'm still gunna lurk, but I'm done reading tonight. I'm baked and opened up a pack of Oreos. :3
>>
>>17990966
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ITWxB9VFia

Can you general me up, senpai?
>>
File: andy - oooh face.png (69KB, 210x290px) Image search: [Google]
andy - oooh face.png
69KB, 210x290px
>>17990999
Checked.
>>
>>17991007
>Nothing prepared or recited
>recited

Welp, fuck me.
>>
>>17990966
>>17991023
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0QUgQLJM2GF

OK I redid it to fit your rules, f(a)m.
>>
File: tumblr_nl53s9kNM31r4vymlo1_1280.jpg (714KB, 1280x1898px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nl53s9kNM31r4vymlo1_1280.jpg
714KB, 1280x1898px
>>17990966
not a female but:
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1MixuCzzJiQ
>>
>>17991007
how do I into chemistry?
>>
>>17991043
I kek'd

>general
A tiring job, is that right? Well, I think things will be alright soon enough: I saw the 9 of Pentacles to indicate good stuff from your efforts to come in time, but this will require more discipline than any other vantage point you have at this time.

I see the still waters of a murky lagoon: your mind remains calm, even when you feel a loon. Still likewise is the air, and white paints all the moon, a cat I hear to call, and it beckons towards a man with a white beard who shall call upon you for a favor in the future days. You'd be disinclined, but it would be better if you play...though play carefully you must: this man's for benefit, but not one to trust.

Soft whispering upon the shores...a woman close to you shall be implored and deceived and broken, it seems: you'll hear of this soon when your comfort she seeks...wailing after the Page of Wands shall she be, when broken is mind, and distraught is she. I see the 7 of Pentacles superimposed; this is a matter on which you have reposed, but have begun weary to grow: care should be taken that you don't misread her, though.

A gift of divine grace falls upon your path, hidden in an innocuous and arduous task: some help you give to your fellow man will be repaid if the stranger you can assist to move from where is stuck: selfless must you be, lad; watch for the truck.

I hope I've read true and been of some help to you.

>>17991056
Another musician, interesting. If a female doesn't post before I go to bed, I'll give you a quick one.

>>17991072
I'm no chemist, but I've heard reading books on chemistry is extremely conducive to learning it.
>>
>>17991095
You're a musician? What do you practice?
>>
>>17991056
I'll never understand why people on /div/ are so shy, but it looks like you're in luck tonight, guy.

Happy and rich are two different things, and each path its own shortfall brings. For happy, I saw an outdoor scene, out in nature, that sort of thing. You like the cold, right? Well, I saw some woods at night, so...well, actually it didn't feel cold, so you might be somewhere other than where you live now; a more southern locale might work better, I trow.

As far as rich...I saw a deception image: a werewolf prowling and hungry for flesh...I'd hate to call this best, but something that involves taking advantage of others might solve the quandary of how to make sure your wealth is enow.

See what I mean when I say they're not the same thing? The money is nice, but perhaps the price is just a bit too steep, at least morally, for you don't seem to me too soulless to be. Well, you're still you're own man, at least; meaning, you have a say in which particularly way you choose to earn your bread. Sorry, but I got no musical imagery, so you might need a day-job instead.

I hope I've read true and been of some help to you.

>>17991225
I actually meant the other anon; I write, but I don't play. I used to play guitar, but I stopped practicing years ago. Now I only use it if I'm having trouble figuring out a melody when I'm writing music.
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 414x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 414x750px
I would like a reading. I'm at a crossroad in my life & would like to know where I'm heading.
>>
>>17991410
Like 15 minutes too late to catch a voice reading
>>
>>17991410

thunder only happens when it's raining, anon
>>
File: rain-dance-.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
rain-dance-.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>17991450
>>
>>17991410
I did a quick reading and got the average way of success: VIII of Swords Rx, Son of Swords Rx VIII of Pentacles, Temperance, VI of Wands. The first two describe your current situation, the second two as way of working it out, and VI of Wands indicates victory obviously.

Time to stop feeling tied to embarrassments of the past.

If you read, I have a query: should I accept the offer from M?
>>
File: fortune tell.png (1MB, 1196x612px) Image search: [Google]
fortune tell.png
1MB, 1196x612px
heya, /x/
ill be around here tonight.
anyone who wants a tarot reading, just link to this post and put the following:

*A brief description of your personality, or if the target is someone else, their personality

*A serious question that isn't yes/no

ill do some readings when i can see stuff well, sometime soon hopefully.....
>>
File: image.jpg (289KB, 964x1210px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
289KB, 964x1210px
>>17991634
serious and ethical. humble.
how much exposure am i getting in the next half year?
>>
>>17991634

I hope a setting is acceptable in lieu of a character. Pic related is similar to a land I've visited in my dreams often.

quiet, reserved, overly empathetic, rational, unhurried, intp

What changes must I make to become a productive member of society?
>>
>>17991634
selfless, intuitive, humble and creative.
What do I have to do in order to get the love of my life back, what is the future like for both of us?
>>
File: 98765432.jpg (108KB, 300x512px) Image search: [Google]
98765432.jpg
108KB, 300x512px
I'll do some simple tarot readings for a while, using only one or a few cards and giving brief advice. I just need a query and any other information you consider relevant. Feedback is always appreciated as well.
>>
File: 1463609477484.jpg (25KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1463609477484.jpg
25KB, 640x480px
>>17991703

Will I end up with M?
>>
>>17991703
what does b want with me?
>>
>>17991703
Where is the place on earth I can call my home?
>>
>>17991703
will C and I be in a relationship?
>>
File: scrying~01.png (302KB, 800x605px) Image search: [Google]
scrying~01.png
302KB, 800x605px
i was gone for a bit. starting now...

>>17991648
your will - your weakness

will: The Devil

well that's a nice coincidence. really, you got the devil, i wouldn't lie about the cards. not only does that fit your choice of character and personality, it fits your strength as well. a strength of personality is perfect for a career where the more people know you, the better.

what's holding you back?
your weakness card is: Lust

well, lust is a common weakness in people, in fact the MOST common hahah. there are many types of lust; in terms of work, it is usually the lust for money and what it can buy, for security, for recognition and for stability

why do you seek money? mostly the usual reasons, it looks like. be more interesting then. you have been before...

>>17991681
The Magician, 4 of Cups, Wheel of Fortune, 7 of Disks, 3 of Swords

the magician obviously represents your vast creative potential.
its a good idea to try for jobs that encourage innovation and imagination as well as the more 'left brain' stuff which you have in spades

speaking of spades, the three of swords here is your mind's rejection of your full potential due to some self doubt and worry about being seen in a positive light and liked
you should focus on yourself for now, but do make friends when the opportunity presents itself. don't be shy.

the 4 of cups suggests that you have some bad habits holding you back from productivity such as procrastination - unhurried can be good but you should have high energy sometimes...
the 7 of disks confirms to me that you've gotten pretty impatient and this thought has been going on for some time, because you're tired of things being the way they are...
well good news, the wheel of fortune, as usual, shows this next few months as being a huge time of change and potentials
just put yourself out there in the world, weather the storm and enjoy the challenge. i see you going pretty far if you have the right mindset. no pressure though hahah
>>
>>17991703
Am I ever going to be happy, are we going to happy? Will our dreams come true or is it a waste of time?
>>
>>17991709
Seven of Swords and the Hanged Man
You won't, and some part of the reason for this relates to deception or disagreements over values. You two do not see eye-to-eye and the relationship simply won't progress.

>>17991710
Page of Wands
I see two possibilities here. Either they wish you to be more free-spirited and passionate and child-like in some way; or they are looking for information regarding some important part of your life, perhaps related to traveling or to spirituality.

They essentially feel cut off from you in some way, like facing a brick wall, and they want to pry out something more comforting to them.

>>17991712
The Empress
This could represent one of two things: either it refers to your mother or a mother figure in your life, or it simply refers to nature itself. Consider either spending more time with said mother figure, or simply reconnecting with the world around you by spending time away from built-up areas.

>>17991714
Page of Wands and The Fool
I think there is potential here for a relationship but it's a matter of "see for yourself". It's an innocent and passionate relationship, if anything, but one where nothing is yet set in stone. Explore it. Be brave and speak your mind. Let your feelings be known.
>>
>>17991687
what do they have to do in order to get the love of their life back? the priestess

stop thinking about how to get back together with them, and focus on building yourself up by achieving goals you've wanted to achieve, one by one, until you're stronger inside
follow your impulses and don't be afraid. go with the flow more often
go outside more often
go walk in nature alone, or if not that, some place you don't walk often
listen to your thoughts more
they're not bad and you're not unintelligent as you might think sometimes

what is the future like for both of them (together im assuming): 2 of Wands

the relationship would be somewhat... volatile. more arguments and more disagreements, but if you can control yourselves and argue without hating each other or getting too combative, that will be good for both of you to become more mature and all that
oh the sex would i guess be better and all but i dont talk about lewd stuff here sorry

overall the cards point to a very intense and trying time ahead if you choose to pursue her, but im certain it will make you stronger as long as you can be... less humble and a bit more selfish
you can help others much better if you're more complete and financially secure

focus on your callings right now
you've only got one life (as this person, at least) so make sure you at least try for some of your more reasonable dreams...

you'll be surprised what you can achieve
it is important to try for her though
as long as you put in a respectable effort and have put in work on other things in life, even if she rejects you, you can walk away still strong

though i understand how much you feel for her. i'm just saying that with the mindstate you should grow into, you won't fear defeat as much, which just in itself increases your chances a lot
there should be other things as well, but ive done enough for this reading and im getting bored of looking at this life for now

just dont try to get back together immediately. please wait..
>>
>>17991816
thank you very much I do hope something nice happens between us, you really did describe us... you said something "see for yourself" that is very true I guess I just have to take the leap of faith. Thank you very much for the reading
>>
>>17991762
The Lovers, The Sun (reversed), Four of Cups, Three of Swords
The overall message of this spread is that you have a choice in how things play out. When it comes to tarot, you can't really ask whether something will "ever" happen. Some few things might have a clear answer; but I think you can see why this particular type of query ends up, from the perspective of future-telling, fairly open-ended.

The Lovers speaks about the people or other aspects of our life that we love, and the choices confronting us when it comes to that which we love. Is the goal you're pursuing the goal you actually want to reach, or is there something else more important to you? Are risks you're taking really worth the rewards you're expecting? These are the kind of questions you have to consider when it comes to The Lovers.

The Sun is a card of happiness and The Sun reversed, given in response to your question of your own happiness, says from a simple perspective that you will not, on your current path, be happy. But there is more to this card than just sunshine and happiness. It speaks of light, illumination, understanding... In reverse, it suggests that you're in some way rejecting truth and logic, that you're taking this eclipse in your life to mean the sun will never rise again. It says the problem isn't in the sun but in your approach; especially paired with the lovers card, both speak about your own choices and how that effects outcomes for you.

The Four of Cups, given in response to your question about achieving your goals, suggests that even if you were to achieve your current goals, you would not truly be happy. Something is lacking there, some kind of spark or true passion, something which you're not really addressing. It's a card of boredom, stagnation, and feeling like you have too much of something you don't actually want.

(cont.)
>>
>>17991832
I guess there is hope but yes I must build myself in order to get her back, indeed this is true. I guess I stopped doing a lot of things ever since I lost her. Time to get back to those. Thank you very much for this reading, it was filled with insight and you really described our situation 100% (specially the arguments, we are both fire signs so...) but hopefully we can be two adults and set our differences aside. Thank you very much I hope you are having a good day or night. Take care
>>
>>17991840

The Three of Swords, in response to not achieving your goals, of course implies some form of heartbreak. But the heartbreak implied by the Three of Swords is often accompanied by some kind of revelation, a secret revealed, but... unlike the Tower, which talks about sudden, unexpected truths, the Three of Swords is a truth that some part of you always knew was coming but were trying to avoid or pretend didn't exist.

It sounds like a bad thing, but it's typically associated with healing as well. Once the truth is out and you know where things stand, it's a relief that allows you to breathe again, to pick yourself and move on to better things. It's painful in the short term but in the long run you benefit from the honesty.

Sorry for the lengthy response but the query was a little difficult to summarize an answer to.
>>
>>17991834
I'll wish you luck. <3
>>
>>17991703
Why i have no desire to live?
>>
File: too much heat.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
too much heat.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
>>17991843
thanks appreciate it as well as the feedback

im quite tired and entirely too casual with my writing style here again im probably done for tonight

look at JN right here this >>17991840
is way nicer to listen to than my sleepy mumbling

i understand the negative of the sun being darkness, but it could refer to overwhelming heat i think. like a high energy situation that burns people out...

i really wanna say that issues between them and with themselves need to be resolved soon, because it worries me...

anyway
yeah im done goodnight
>>
>>17991874
Seven of Cups reversed and Knight of Swords
A lack of dreams to follow, quite simply. You may be someone who thinks too much, who needs to find a better outlet for all that mental energy. The knight of swords may be recommending a change in career, or pursuit of study of some kind. Challenge yourself more.

>>17991900
Thank you, Ash. I hope you sleep well.

I would agree that resolving issues sooner rather than later would be for the best in this case.

And I don't disagree with your interpretation of the Sun in reverse, but I suppose for me the other cards give a more passive tone to the reading; if the intensity is there, it's not apparent to the people involved, but it could be a bit like getting sunburned in the snow as well. You can get burnt quite badly not realizing how exposed you actually are.
>>
>>17991703
Hey JN, i just wanted to thank you for a reading that you gave me on the previous thread. I could not reply back because my internet connection went down and even when it came back, it would keep saying "connection error".

I think your reading was accurate on regards of my "vices", but i can't picture myself holding a position on any of the vocations you mentioned. I won't lie though; it gives me hope to think that maybe i could make it.
>>
>>17992007
Thanks. Well, yeah it's a problem with dreams - i have no dreams or goals. I'd like to ask if you have energy and could draw a couple of cards which could indicate what kind of activity i should pursue (is it more physical or mental)?
>>
>>17992031
Thank you, this is really good feedback.

I don't have a lot of experience with reading specific careers with tarot so it may not be worth paying attention to; I tend to just add those kind of details experimentally. Instead of taking the literal careers, try to think about the "essence" of the kind of things I mentioned and what kind of ideas tie them together, in case there is some wisdom there for you.

>>17992037
The Sun reversed, Six of Cups reversed, and The Hermit.

Immediately the Hermit says that you need to look into the details of this yourself; it's not something that you'll find through divination. It's something you have to determine through self-development and searching your own mind for the answers. As frustrating as it is, this is just a necessary factor of growing and finding happiness, a normal part of being human. If you have to be told what your goals are meant to be then they're no longer going to be /your/ goals.

The Sun and Six of Cups are cards that both reflect of childhood and innocence. This is the best place for you to start. It could be negative events from your childhood that you need to heal from. It could be something related to children or family; maybe you need to reconnect with old friends.

Often with these cards I would suggest that a querent look back to what they used to want, when they were last happy. Or some old goals that really inspired them in the past. The childhood dream might be worth dragging up from its grave and resurrected; or maybe if you're clinging to an old dream that isn't realistic, you need to move on to something you can actually pursue.

I wish I could give you specific details but this is mostly on you. I hope your search goes well though.
>>
Good morning /div/
I know there's usually not many people around at this time.
But I'll do one single reading for now.
Just give me:
>name/alias
>Current emotional state
>Query (or general)

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day. Wish you all the best. Lots of love.
Peace!

Have some edgy music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRHNi3QfFlE
>>
>>17992062
N
Sad
Any luck in love?
>>
>>17992062
Raf
Neutral, bland
What will happen in terms of work (jobs) for the rest of the year?
>>
>>17992062
Jason
Happy
General
>>
>>17992051
>The Sun reversed, Six of Cups reversed, and The Hermit
I understand what Hermit wants to say but i've read so much about self-development that i can help others way better than i can for myself. Childhood you say? I'd like to think that but i cant pinpoint exact location - i've tried asking parents and going through my personal stash. However there were no indications about huge trauma, unless you could count a thing where i burned my hand when i was 11 months old (heat is related with Sun?). Even back in childhood i didnt had any dreams - i just read books and drew things on paper. Clinging isnt a problem because there's nothing to cling on. Thanks for reading JN.
>>
>>17992088
Well, this might be an obvious suggestion that you've likely already pursued, but just in case: have you actually seen a professional in mental health for this issue? Their job is specifically to solve these problems with you, so it will definitely give you better answers than a random /div/ reading can.

I understand though if you're already working with someone and just wanted to come here for further advice.
>>
>>17992097
>have you actually seen a professional in mental health for this issue?
I dont have money for this. Last time i was there, therapist ended sessions after 4 times with no reason.
>>
>>17992062
C
neutral
Will my future girl be qt? How is she look like?
>>
>>17992098
That's awful. :(
>>
File: 20160804_141429.jpg (702KB, 2240x1344px) Image search: [Google]
20160804_141429.jpg
702KB, 2240x1344px
>>17992068
>Any luck in love?
My pendulum gives a subtle nope.

Decided to do a general love reading with the cards for you.

King of spades – Tears, suffering, war. Men. Wisdom. Power. A presumably male figure that tries to make things hard for you or take personal gain from you.

Six of clubs – Paths. Work, business. Destiny. Conflict. A trail. getting a clear sense of where you are supposed to go. Knowing what you seek out of love.

Nine of clubs – Work. Ones calling. Discussion. Patience. Ambitions. Things that have grown that we need to deal with. Trouble making sense of life. Resonates well with the previous card.

Now I’ll try if I can see anything for you, warning, might not make sense: Only a bunch of creepy faces first. And a plane crash. Now I’m seeing you on the floor as a child, other children are laughing at you, mean as children can be. After they left a janitor comes cross, he was sweeping the floor and helps you up. You nod at him and start running outside, running, running. You step into a bucket of milk, running, running. You stop, walk up to a little girl in the park, she gets up and leaves as soon as you enter. You sit down on the swings. Sad. Now I’m just seeing a crab on the beach or something. And legs of someone buying a ticket for a movie. Now I see a broad horizon at sunset, and a very big bird flying off to it.

Maybe not what you hoped to hear, but I hope it was still useful to you. Have a wonderful rest of the day. Please take care of yourself. Lots of love from me at least. Hope you’ll find love in your life soon. Wish you only the best. And Peace!
>>
>>17992111
>subtle nope.
Your pendulum is very sweet

I know the King of Spades well and that's why I'm like this. I should have known better, thank you. This vision is how I feel, crashed, mocked and alone.

Thank you Kaiko, wish the same to you
>>
>>17991816
>The Empress

that's weird because I and my mother are not on good terms at all, being around her makes me miserable because she would try to constantly manipulate and emotionally abuse me into doing what she wants and doesn't care when I need emotional help nor does she respect me.
I tried many times working things out with her but she will try to keep doing it so that's a big no.

Also it's not like I like nature, it's nice and all but I like the computer and when out camping after a while I'll always feel dirty and be happy to be home where it is nice dry and warm and it doesn't stink.
>>
File: ZW95D76.jpg (259KB, 2301x1453px) Image search: [Google]
ZW95D76.jpg
259KB, 2301x1453px
Alright, I hate letting people down so. Lightning round
>>17992073
I see you in a room with a dark room, she blows out the only candle that was there. Now a bright glowing deer enters the room.The deer walks up to you and asks you if you want a ride. You get on its back. It jumps out of the window from a 20 something story building, and lands carefully on its four feet.

>>17992082
I see a deep dark forest. it's full moon, and there's a werewolf in front of you. It walks up to you, you're terrified and can't move. It smells you, then liks your face. Different part. I see you in front of two doors, you can't chose which to take.

>>17992105
Yes she will. and no, I don't scry appearances.
>>
>>17992123
Thank you
>>
>>17992118
>Your pendulum is very sweet
It is. I named her Penny

Hope things go better for you soon <3

>>17992124
Yw :)
>>
>>17992120
Did you consider that perhaps in order to feel like you're "home", you need to find some positive replacement in your life for your mother? Someone who cares for you in the ways that make you feel like you actually have a home to go back to.

Maybe your feeling of having no home is simply an effect of those untreated emotional wounds she's been giving you.
>>
>>17992123
>>17992082
Thanks, Kaiko. No idea what it could mean though.
>>
Aaron
Tired
General

Or a reading from anybody who hasn't fallen asleep yet. There's gotta be some energy left in the room, yeah?
>>
>>17992132
I never tried it out, honestly I'd rather not rely on other people for my own happiness that never ends well.
I don't do well in groups or with people either, not religious at all I don't really hate being alone too though.

I just don't feel like I fit anywhere and I was wondering if maybe I was missing something hence asking you
>>
>>17990697

Is Divination through dreams possible?

My partner notices that I sleep very restlessly always moving etc.

When I wake up I've had the most fucked up dreams, they're abstract can remember a few, one correlated with the Nice attacks.
>>
>>17992151
It's possible, I've had premonition dreams a few times; mostly they just end in a weird sense of deja vu when the event happens, but I slowly learned to know when events are coming up and avoid/change them slightly so I'm not as autistic/screw up as bad as I did in my dream.
>>
>>17992051
Now that i think about it, said essence actually fits, at least, with my birth chart. Maybe i should study it further.
>>
>>17992144
There's a difference between relying exclusively on other people, and simply finding companionship and support in them. If you are /dependent/ on other people, if you have difficulty functioning without other people, then yes, that may be a problem to address in any relationships.

But it's normal, healthy, and almost necessary for good mental health to connect with and rely on other people in some capacity. Family is often the strongest and most simple form of this necessary type of bond, and people who are at odds with their family tend to develop insecurities and other feelings of discontent from these damaging relationships.

I'm not telling you to use someone to make yourself feel better. I'm telling you to find someone who does happen to make you feel better just in being themselves in your presence.

Even if you don't mind being alone, you'll likely feel disconnected from the world if you can't form healthy social bonds with other people. And the empress suggests that the weakness or lack lies in some area relating to nurturing and maternal feelings; or that this is the root cause of your issues. Even if you "don't do well in groups", you are a human and you will do better with people than without, in most cases. I mean, having no relationship is usually better than having a toxic relationship, sure, so do be discriminating in who you choose to have close to you; but don't cut people out completely just because you haven't found the right people yet.

Like I said to the other querent above, a mental health professional might give you better, more specific advice, so it's worth looking into if you really feel this disconnect.
>>
>>17992157
That's a good idea. Anything in particular from your chart that you're thinking of here? Just asking out of curiosity here; I wouldn't be able to read anything into it.
>>
>>17992123
>I see you in a room with a dark room, she blows out the only candle that was there...

whats all this supposed to mean?
>>
>>17992155

I'd advise to avoid the Olympics then.
>>
File: Uddiyana Vajradhara 2.jpg (357KB, 718x1038px) Image search: [Google]
Uddiyana Vajradhara 2.jpg
357KB, 718x1038px
>>17990697
Hi,

I'm looking for divination (what happens in next 6 months). In exchange I will do protector offerings (Padmasambhava tradition).
>>
>>17992163
Im not an astrologer but it is mostly my MC which is in Leo, my ascendant which is Scorpio might have some influence, with mars on the eleventh house in Libra. Also, the sun and mercury are on the tenth house, but on Virgo instead of Leo.
>>
>>17992194
Oh yeah, that is a pretty interesting mix of things. I wouldn't be surprised then if it does all connect with the reading. Leo as MC definitely gives that same tone.
>>
>>17992167
I wut?
>>
File: 1462870787345.jpg (130KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1462870787345.jpg
130KB, 1024x1024px
I now have a name. Here you go, something to call me by.

Give me whatever information, a question, and I will provide a reading in return. Don't ask me silly things and expect me to go outright and scry it; I'll pick the method unless you desperately either want tarot, scrying or even runes.

Go ahead. Ask.
>>
>>17992238
E
Sagittarius

How will the next few months be for me in general?
>>
>>17992240
You'll have to wait a bit; unexpected things to do. But I'll get back to you as soon as possible.
>>
>>17992238
Nina
What does T want with me? Why did he wrote me now?
>>
>>17992238
Will it be well-received?
>>
File: 20130609_162312.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20130609_162312.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>17992238
Hi,

t. >>17992170
>>
>>17992259
No problem. Thanks for doing it at all.
>>
>>17992170
>protector offerings
Explain?
>>
>>17992139
Reroll to Shinkiro!
>>
>>17992238
Romance reading for the rest of the year?
>>
>>17992273
Ekajati and Mahakala. Not sure, if I should write about it, but what the hell. Can't go into detail: ward off evil spirits, accidents, obstacles and such.
>>
File: 1462481618901.png (198KB, 399x284px) Image search: [Google]
1462481618901.png
198KB, 399x284px
>>17992238

Drew
Pisces

Could you tell me anything about my past lives? I believe 1954 was an important year in one of them but I'm not sure what happened.
>>
>>17992238
I would like a desperate scry of what happens if I take on the project and take on demographic G or demographic W. I have very different ideas for each.Thanks.
>>
7jSXbjgH
>>
>>17992238
What will my crush feelings for me be by Halloween?
>>
>>17992264
You have someone reach out to you when you're in need.
>>
>>17992238
Should I go for the blonde or the black haired?
>>
>>17992238
What happens if I go to the thing?
>>
>>17990651

Thank you Tainted for the reading, the funny thing is I was trying to resolve the situation as you were reading for me last night.

Unfortunately it went the worse way possible, but that was to be expected with this girl.

As for meeting someone new in my life that I will form a deep connection with, happy to hear that but I really don't see it happening anytime soon, I'm just over all the bullshit with girls who constantly take advantage of me for being nice and wanting to give them the benefit of the doubt. I'm honestly really close to my breaking point of not giving a fuck anymore and treating girls like shit in return.

As of now I'm just going to focus on myself mentally and make sure I'm dedicated about hitting the gym everyday and staying on my nutritious diet.

Thank you for the reading and advice, I really do hope that this ends up being true;
>Ignoring change won't help you. things happen for a reason, and you should trust it will all work out well in the end, even if it's not the outcome you hoped for.

As of now, I can't see that happening whether it's the outcome I want or not.
>>
File: lotus.jpg (82KB, 1372x864px) Image search: [Google]
lotus.jpg
82KB, 1372x864px
>>17992170
Hi I did a small spread I hope it can help you a bit, please take it with a grain of salt.

>Month 1: Rider, Moon, Snake
Good news coming at you, some success on something you've been dreaming about may get well known and there's a woman involved, perhaps older than you, keep an eye on her.

>Month 2: Garden, Coffin, Stars
I see a gathering that might be cancelled or may have some issues and not be the way it's supposed to but still can be a success afterwards and people will talk about it.

>Month 3: Scythe, Fox, Gentleman
If you're a man be careful over, some aggression or injuries, if you're a woman, stay away from this type of man

>Month 4: Three, Clover, Lillies
Good recovery for an illness, take preventive measurements.

>Month 5: Letter, Ring, Bear
A document/contract settling a partnership, commitment to an important and bossy person

>Month 6: Book, Fish, Tower
Seems there's a good money in the bank you don't know yet or you will be dealing with papers related to money.

Best wishes!
>>
>>17992267
I will give you a read later tonight in the thread; I'm at work right now.
Alternatively, you could drop me an email at [email protected] and we could do it via that route. Just something so i have your email, and I'll offer my read to you first; as every once in a while I'll try and someone or something will block me for some reason. Prevailing theory is that some situations you must go into unaware, but i digress.
>>
>>17992305
He has done such damage in the past I want distance, I still don't know why he's after me :(
>>
>>17992238

>Zeus
>Virgo
>26

I got into an argument with a girl that is very dear to me last week, I tried to make things right by apologizing to her for my part in it, instead I was met with hostility and trolling.

I already expected that because I know her life has been very traumatic and she can act up randomly at times, but at this point I'm finding it really hard to continue to be there for her. I know I should drop it and walk away, but at the same time I don't want to abandon her like everyone else has in her life because of the fucked up shit that happened in her past.

She can't control her actions all the time, that is why I haven't given up on her at this point, but it's getting really hard trying to not take her actions personally.

I guess my question is how do I go about this situation and making a decision?

I'm sorry for all the rambling, I'm just really fucking lost on what to do.
>>
I'm finally back after a bunch of cleaning up. And lordie, that's a lot of readings I have here. Oh well, time to begin.

Princess of Cups, Nine of Disks, Seven of Disks, Two of Wands, Three of Cups, Seven of Wands. Tiwaz and hidden Jera.

It's going to be a few months of exploring one's internal self, and trying to obtain some kind of material stability or anything material in general, but at the same time likely encountering a pause or two. That, or it's going to be a slow few months for you. Focus on having your energy... focused. Don't let it go onto something and then stop and then go for something again; make sure you're going to stay in one direction if you're going to do something. Remain social, deal with people, don't close off your emotions, but also don't allow yourself to get a bit too reckless over things. It should be a good few months if you focus and be serious. Best of luck to you.

>>17992264
I see a brown street dog, being lured towards a man from some alley. I see him having food, trying to get the dog's attention, but what makes me wonder is the reason as to why I see worms inside of the dog. The man kicks the dog, trying to get it's attention, but yet kicking it, as if there's some abuse that he wants to do. Let out anger.

Ten of Wands, Seven of Wands, Atu XXI. Othala merkstave (hidden), Berkano merkstave.

Yeah lassie, that's no good and it should be obvious. There's some kind of pent up energy that he wants to let out someplace, perhaps still with memories and long-term goals of some kind, as if he's trying to do something and expect something to happen, but the runes are more clear on this: No order. Anxiety. Some kind of pent up emotions. Likely memories from the old bothering him.

Do not approach. Bad things await.
>>
>>17992238
I'm somewhat in troublesome times, should I stay here, should I insist in making it work, I know It's vague but the question really is what us going to happen to me in the near future, the next couple of weeks or months, thanks a lot reader
>>
>>17992356
Thank you!
>>
>>17992356
>why I see worms inside of the dog
This dog here is sick :(

>Do not approach. Bad things await.
Yes, I will run, anything from him just makes me panic to the highest levels but still don't know why he didn't forget me after all these years. Thank you very much.
>>
>>17992356
First reading was for >>17992240, my bad, my bad.

>>17992266
Ace of Disks, Queen of Swords, Atu III.

A large combination of things, emotions, new ideas and what not, perhaps being a bit judging, but I wouldn't say that it would be received terribly. The reaction may mostly stem from emotions, I think, but it shouldn't be too bad.

>>17992267
I saw quite a few visions from your end, most of them confusing, but at the same time I suppose I can try to interpret. First one was of a man cleaning dishes, while a woman was standing right next to him. They seem to be in some abandoned house, and I hear vague screaming in the distance. The woman is distracting him, while the man is just trying to focus on the dishes, cleaning, doing his own, menial things.

Second vision was of a stopwatch ticking by and by, while someone is underwater, holding their breath. They can't seem to go up, and there is a person holding the stopwatch, obviously seeing the struggle, but still monitoring the time. I sense evil from this man, at least the appearances clearly seem to be shadowy and with a grin like that, it's easy to say that.

Third one was of the same man from the first vision, pushing by a shopping cart in a shop, seemingly out of it, and his surroundings shift. As if the lane before him kept stretching in and out, and it takes some time for him to be confused and actually legitimately notice it. Once it does, things seem to ''fix'' themselves, and the man is thrown, cart and all, into a counter some meters in front of him. An accident.

Fourth one was of the man and the woman in a bed, both of them seemingly out of it, smoking. The woman stands up and tells that she's leaving. She walks out through the door, while the man is trying to stop her. Nothing. No reaction from her. She is leaving, isn't she?

1/2
>>
>>17992378
The last one was the same man, and it was focusing on his face. His eye. I see a devilish spark inside, something perhaps at work in his mind, despite his calm expression, there's something in works in his mind, but what will it be, I wonder?

Allegorical, all of it. First one is likely that you will end up having distractions from your usual works, something that you should be doing, but yet it's going to persist. Plagued by some kind of thoughts, hmm? The second one is likely some kind of struggle, but someone is watching you. Enjoying it. People around you may not be all that kind, I think. The third one is a likely accident that will happen because of your perception. Something from your end will cause you to stumble up and make things a bit difficult for you. Something will leave; that's the fourth one. Not literally a woman, but who knows how it'll be. As for the fifth one, I suspect that I was seeing the months, and I was unable to see the sixth one. You will plan something out, something devilish, but it's not going to be shown. I was too tired to see the sixth one in one go, so sorry about that. Interpret that as you will. The people that I saw? The woman was C.C. from Code Geass, and the man was Lelouch. I don't know why the two, but likely because I'm watching the show and the imagery is taken from there.

>>17992366
No problem.

>>17992375
Awh, that's a shame. A real big shame. Just make sure he won't target the doggy to hurt you ;-;

Really though, just avoid him at all costs. There's nothing good, and you likely know that yourself. Some people just can't forget. Some people are desperate. Some people are bound to their memories of the old. Whatever works, but you know. Good luck.
>>
>>17992238
What does the opposite sex think of me? Thanks
>>
>>17992284
>general

I hate you already. I'm sorry, but I just do.

Atu XX, Knight of Cups, Atu III, Four of Cups, Two of Cups, Atu XV, Princess of Disks.

Well, it seems that the current moment you're going through some kind of a transitory period in your life. There's change, or at least well, there's some forming of a change. Emotions are likely something that seems to be the focus at the current moment, and the Knight of Cups card makes me wonder if you're thinking about romance at the current moment, or if you're just carefree right now and not really thinking too seriously. It would be suggested for you to be more grounded in whatever endeavor, or at least strive for results that are material, that you are capable of touching and perceiving. Do not go towards any kinds of lovey-dovey stuff, or put too much focus on dealing with people at the current moment. Do what you wish, so to speak, even though it would be better if you were more grounded. Good if you are. Your future is emotions, still, but it's more grounded, more structured, than being all over the place.

Please, do provide feedback, I want to know if I didn't go all over the place with this one.

[nevermind, I was likely off with you on this one. Gut feeling and all.]
>>
>>17992398
Shinkiro (xwbf) i just wanted to say thank you for some reads you've done for me in the past. Not only were they able to help me feel better, but i think i avoided a couple bad moments. I don't have a query right now; but i just wanted to pop in and say thanks.
>>
>>17992290
Six of Cups, Atu II, Knight of Disks, Nine of Cups, Six of Disks and Five of Disks.

That looks rather nice, actually. At the very center, I see Six of Cups, a card of pleasure, and surrounded by somewhat positive cards, although I must say that you're likely not going to get too much activity, even though you may try to actually work something out. So, you're likely going to have an enjoyable time in regards of romantic endeavors, although it'll be more about work and more about stillness than anything exciting. However, I drew a card for the start of the next year, at least how things will go then, and I should say one thing: do not worry if things don't work out well for you.

>>17992407
n-nyo~

No problem, and I'm glad at least that someone avoided some couple bad moments in their life. Hopefully it stays like that for you, anon. I hope.

>>17992293
I see someone in a prison cell, being bound up, and some kind of a spiral in front of them. I can see the events that happened in there, and I see horrifying images of war and dead people and destruction. The one that was bound up was trying not to look, but a woman, some kind of a higher-up, was showing him this. Telling him that he did it. He was denying, that he didn't do it, but there was an inkling of lie in his words. She shows him someone that was essentially a corpse, that someone was dead because of his actions. And so, he was left to rot in a prison cell.

Well, the years may just fit with the fact that you're a prisoner. Some kind of a soldier.
>>
Doing a few rune readings tomorrow at around 7:30 pm EST and doing even more on Saturday starting at about 5:30 pm EST. if anyone is interested in a rune reading in particular, I'll be more than happy to assist. All manner of questions, complicated and simple are welcome.

Gods go with you all.
>>
>>17992453
Corvidae! Long time no see man, you've been missed. I hope you're doing well buddy *hugs*
>>
>>17992453
Good to see you! *hugs* to you :D
>>
>>17992296
For the demographic G, I see the sun. That is the first thing. A glaring sun, and a man in a desert. He seems to be thirsty, wandering through the deserts, close enough to hallucinating mirages and dying. Suddenly, people surround him, talk and converse, poking at the man, but ignoring the fact that he's almost close to death. He collapses onto the sands, and they still mingle between one another, but once the man touches one of the legs, in hopes that they will provide assistance, the entire atmosphere shifts. They glare and they sneer, and soon, the leave the man.

For the demographic W, I see a forest, but the sun is still up in the sky. The man is in a better off position, but there's nothing around him but tigers waiting, lurking, watching some of them, but not acting. The path is unclear, and there's many obstacles that need to be walked around. The destination point of the path is unseen, until he reaches the end, a cliff. A person is waiting there, and the man simply smiles. He survived, and there's someone waiting at the end, perhaps someone who will help or give you a reason to push forward with this. A castle of some kind in the background.

Likely that's it for today. Until later, /div/!~
>>
>>17992468
Thanks
>>
>>17992238
Dré
male
aries

I want a general love reading but it's not your thing so I'll try to make it interesting.

I'm currently working hard on becoming a better person, fixing my psyche and getting my life back on track.

At witch point will I be ready to get love back into my life and meet a partner for a long lasting relationship? A bonus if you can tell me if there's thing I might have overlooked.
>>
>>17992238

Aquarius
Female

I start a new job soon. Will I make enough money to pay for my driving lessons and my college course?
>>
>>17990751
Hey, thanks for getting to my reading I passed out!
Let me answer your question really quick.

Yeah it would be a formal contract but there is always some reading that needs to be done between the lines. Get that magnifying glass out. Are you around at this hour?
>>
File: original.jpg (126KB, 561x370px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
126KB, 561x370px
Aye whattup.

Doing readings for a bit, lay 'er on me

>name
>favorite word
>query

boom
>>
>>17992578

Hi,

Lynne
F.S

Will my new job start soon and will I get a lot of money?
>>
>>17992578
Claire
Astray
I was told someone is willing to have a serious relationship with me and help with my issues, who is he? How can I identify if he's honest?
>>
>>17992578
Hello Ashes. How are you?
K
Cream
love reading please
>>
>>17992581
Hey hey
I wouldn't say a lot of money but you'll get what you need. Can't mention time frames but something tells me you know the answer, you're just kind of second guessing the chances.
You might have to get a second job until you get a promotion of some sort.

>>17992583
I got a tingly feeling in my right arm for some reason. Like I can't move it very much, or have very much control over it. Interesting. I don't get the feeling that it's much of an injury though, but more of a way of saying that you have to have the upper hand in this relationship and don't let your problems be the core of it, otherwise things will fail. Yes, he's trustworthy but once things really start to fall into place you're going to feel like shit for it. Remember, love is a two way street.
>>
>>17992590
Hey :) I'm alright. Wisdom teeth are still healing up, my face is swelling like a mofo. Thanks for asking :D

Cream. Good band too.

Loooooooove. That's like the first thing I got, like you kind of mock it but you really want it too. It feels funny, like I'm laughing a lot. The person you want to proceed with has a similar sense of humor and you two enjoy being around one another. Kind of like yin and yang. I don't think you've met this person yet, or really 'know' this person yet. Can't give out time frames, but I hope that tells you something good. :)
>>
>>17992578
Oscar
Shit
general reading
>>
>>17992592
Thanks, this man came up in many readings as someone who would be beneficial, but of course I wouldn't get involved with someone I don't have feelings for, I just tend to have a rotten finger and pick the worst match possible :(
>>
I have a hypotethical query for anyone who is interested in reading for a thought experiment.

Let's say someone has Good Luck Chuck syndrome: anyone they date meets "The One," or at least sorts out their life, right after they break up. This happens every single time, making said person a bringer of happiness for others, but ultimately alone.

Now, let's say that there are two such individuals, both of the opposite sex. What would happen if they dated each other?
>>
File: Utena Akio.jpg (455KB, 985x666px) Image search: [Google]
Utena Akio.jpg
455KB, 985x666px
>>17992583
>>17992592

Second opinion from someone who has been there: IT IS A TRAP. Frankly, the only reason anyone offers to take you in and make all your problems go away like some sort of knight is when they want to isolate you from the world and use you as they see fit (typically abuse).

It's always a two way street. He thinks he's giving you the world so he's gonna want "all" of you. No freedom. Don't fall for it. Princes on white chargers don't exist. Be your own price. Save yourself, even if it means taking a hard look and not liking what you see. You can do it.

Pic related: Revolutionary Girl Utena (super metaphorical show). He's not saving her...
>>
>>17992578
E
Domain
Will I find success with my idea?
>>
>>17992578
Liam
Defecate
Do I go for the blonde or the black haired?
>>
>>17992608
Some of us believe in project girls, you know.
>>
>>17992592

Thank you very much, I hope I do.
>>
>>17992604
This syndrome is typically caused by sucking so much that you make them stop and reconsider their life choices, getting their act together and therefore worthy of finding their "one". The Chuck and Chuckette will hate each other because they are both broken and see nothing wrong with themselves and have no will to change. The relationship will crash and burn and, unless they both try to fix themselves, they will just end up stuck in the same loop forever.
>>
>>17992578
Where would I do well in terms of academics?

Morgan
omnipotent
>>
>>17992578
A
Feels
Will I hug a qt before next year?
>>
>>17992583
>>17992600
>>17992608
Learn to save yourself
Someone tried to "save" me but left me alone now to "save" another :(
>>
>>17992612
You are aware that it's impossible to actually "change" anyone, right? Change comes from within and only from within. Also you're not a psychologist and don't know her inner workings. Even if you did try to "help" you most likely will not help her because you don't have the knowledge or the skill to do so.
>>
>>17992578
hi,
oak
beech
what is my first time like?
>>
>>17992615
What was your spread?
>>
>>17992578

Elle
No Way
When will I find love?
>>
>>17992620
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yKJT2AU8ZY

also the other guy is gone. If someone wants to take my query
>>17992531
>>
>>17992599
General about what my friend? Just whatever I can pick up?

>>17992610
Got an automatic yes. Stop doubting yourself, the more you do the more mistakes you'll make.

>>17992611
Something said, instead the brown. Might want to broaden your vision.

>>17992616
First word I got was studying. You're going to derive a lot of pride from your hard work, so don't let that slip. You'll do best in sciences.

>>17992617
Only if you have on your "free hugs" shirt :>
>>
>>17992624
I'm a follower of Eris. I intuit things from the static on my computer monitor so... crackle crackle crackle zap crackle?
>>
>>17992596
That's sound nice. Hope I meet her one day. Thank you very much for a reading. You're awesome!
>>
>>17992631
>>17992599
yeah, just read whatever
>>
>>17992578

Hey Ashes I'm sorry to ask this, but could you please possibly read for me?

>>17992350

Favorite Word: Booyakasha
>>
>>17992622
Scary and surreal. No negative vibes. You'll be alright

>>17992628
Can't do time frames. What I can say is that when you do, i got a "more than meets the eye" transformers theme. Don't trust this guy up front, because he will put up a front. Get the real person out.
>>
>>17992578
Ri
Shabang
How will my time in university be like?
>>
>>17992641
ashes can you do a energy reading for me today?
>>
>>17992634
No worries <3

>>17992638
Alright Oscar. Anything.

I get kind of like a whiplash feeling in my neck. Did you go through a recent car crash or something of the sort? Maybe a roller coaster? Maybe you feel like you're on a rollercoaster and everything you've gone through is whipping out out of control. Well, you are in control. I got the word facts. You need all the facts in order to be where you want to be. Hope that helps :)
>>
>>17992641
thank you can you tell me about my partner I lose it to?
>>
>>17992578
Eve
Waif
What's my next bf like?
>>
>>17992639
Yup! Let's do this.

I like your word.

She laughs at you. Makes you out to be lesser than you truly are. Honestly this girl doesnt seem to deserve you. She's let her problems get the best of her and weigh out her logic. She was mistreated by a lot of people in the past and somehow associated you to one of them. You really don't need that in your life.

You have another woman in the foreground. Kind of like Taylor Swift screaming "You belong with mmmeeeeee" but to you it kind of seems like a joke too. She's serious, though. I would proceed with that girl
>>
favorite word

scarlet
>>
>>17992643
Really stressful with a likelihood of picking up new hobbies (and STDs) on the way. Always use condoms/detal dams. Paranoia and being a studyhard will make you better. Also don't take all of your Saturdays off.
>>
>>17992610
>>17992631
Thank you can you tell me something like advice to help me out with the project itself?
>>
>>17992641

Thank you, could you give me an age bracket for this guy?
>>
>>17992645
Sup Leo! I actually really like your energy. You're feeling like you've made some progression. Gotta go meditate, it'll help you out a lot. :)

>>17992643
Shabang shabang. Oh baby she move she move.

Ok.
Your time in Uni! It'll be memorable. As they say, way better than high school or middle school. High school fucking sucked for you. Really bad. Gives me a miserable headache. Move into a dorm, you'll make the most memories living on campus.

>>17992647
I got the word "current" so it's someone who you're already talking to.

>>17992655
He's nice, but really kind of a pushover. You'll feel like you balance him out, but after a while you're going to want him to stand up for himself a little bit more. Be careful with how you present your annoyances.
>>
>>17992667
18-24

>>17992665
Make sure you have contracts wit anyone you bring in to work with this and be sure that the contract doesn't screw you over. Also your first hires aren't likely to stick around forever so don't expect them to. Make backup copies of everything important and don't let anyone handle the finances except for you. If you succeed plant an apple tree in thanks.

>>17992655
It won't work out. Also get tested before and after. You're gonna need some antibiotics.
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 479x305px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 479x305px
>>17992659
Sounds fun. But how can paranoia make me better? STDs? I'm a socially anxious virgin lol. Anyway thanks and I like honest reads like these the most.
>>
>>17992665
I got the playback of spongebob with the rainbow going "Imagination". Go somewhere with a source of a lot of inspiration. Have fun :)

>>17992667
Late 20's
>>
>>17990780

Its not the baby's fault their parents are trash. Abortion is only justified if the baby is going to suffer from sickness that will not allow him to grow and live properly.

Being poor should not be a factor in any case. I have meet poor people that are happier than richfags.
>>
>>17992671

Jeez, that's young. Thank you for your time :-)
>>
>>17992673
>>17992670
As for Ashes' read. Yes you're totally right. Highschool was terrible. And thank you for your read I'll definitely be moving into a dorm!
>>
>>17992679
No worries :)
>>
will do some yes or no reading for half a hour

first come first served
>>
>>17992674

Thank you :-)
>>
>>17992578
Stefan
don't have one but right now "apathy" seem to resonate within me so go with that
will i get rich?
>>
>>17992673
College is high school +1 and you're going to like the +1 part due to the freedom and stuff, but with freedom comes more consequences. The paranoia helps against the consequences. It also helps prevent you from wasting your time on trivial stuff.

If it sounds or feels dumb, don't do it. You've got a decent developing head on your shoulders. Use it and be fine.
>>
>>17992683
No you're not going to get rich but you're going to get what you need. And you're going to hustle a lot. It's not going to be a bad thing, and you're going to have a lot of people you know who are rich. They'll be jealous of you.
>>
>>17992687
oh. thanks
>>
>>17992696
No worries :D Have fun out there
>>
>>17992647
>>17992670
lol is it b
>>
>>17992681
Does my boyfriend love me?
>>
>>17992704
Yeah :P
>>
>>17992681
Will my father eventually be wealthy?
>>
>>17992681
Will I get rich one day?
>>
>>17992706
yes

>>17992708
yes
>>
>>17992710
no
>>
>>17992578
Emmeline
Femme
What are his feelings for me now? What are his feelings for me in the future?
>>
>>17992681

When will I get a boyfriend?
>>
>>17992604
I did a love spread for you:
>Mr. Chuck: King of Pentacles / 7 of Cups / 5 of Pentacles
>Mrs Chuck: 9 of Cups/ Queen of Wands Reversed/ Tower
>Significator: Death

Mr. Chuck would be a loyal provider, supporting mentally the partner with his conservative behaviour. Emotionally he'll have great ideas, fantasise about things and all the choices he can come up with but not knowing what to do or how to express them. On the practical level 5 of Pentacles says there will be hardships and struggles to have the basic needs fulfilled.

on Mrs Chuck's side she'd feel mentally satisfied, feeling that's what she needs rationally but emotionally she's pretty turned off, moody and unpredictable and that leads to the Tower shaking everything up, changing everything to the core, she's picking up her pieces.

So Death as the significator, will bring this a purging that may be a good transition for both, shaking the stagnation and removing what's not necessary.
>>
If someone still wants to ask, although it seems that leo and Ashes are reading, so I won't bother anyone.

>>17992302
Atu XVII, Atu V and Four of Disks.

I think she's going to have a reasonably solid, but yet a very positive outlook on you. Nothing too ''crushy'' or ''lovey-dovey'', but she's definitely going to hold you in high regards, and perhaps see you as a person from whom she can learn from.

>>17992308
Blonde; Atu IX, XV and VI.
Black; Eight of Wands, Prince of Swords, Ace of Wand and Eight of Swords.

It seems that the blonde one would take you upon a more wilder ride in some ways, at least compared to the black haired one. The blonde would likely be somewhat easy to approach, or at least it would be somewhat easy to get together with her, but it would lead down to a path of likely decadence and in turn, loneliness. Likely a breakup.

With the black-haired one? You won't know if to go for her, when to not overthink *you'll be doing that a lot with this one*, or just overall, it's going to be a stress upon your mind and your willpower.

Neither of them seem like a good choice, now that I think about it.

>>17992319
Atu XX, Eight of Wands and Ten of Swords.

It's likely going to lead to some kinds of changes, at least it will feel like it can potentially lead to other things, but at the same time, it's not going to be all that satisfying. If you want to, then go ahead, but it feels like it would actually cause some ... interesting changes. XX and Ten of Swords signify an end and a start of new things. But what exactly? Well, you go there and find out.
>>
>>17992681
Does j love me and will we fuck and get married one day?
>>
>>17992578
>Lynn
>scrumptious
>which one of my old friends wants to be friends again?
>>
>>17992714
For now, I got heavy. I felt like I was sinking down in my bed. He's falling for you.

In the future. Annoyed. He's annoyed by something. Still loves you, but you need to work some things out and really talk.
>>
>>17992723
I wish for you to give me any reading that comes to you for me, weather it is love, life, or money :)
>>
>>17992723
You think you could do me a romance reading for me?
>>
>>17992726
Lynn. Which one of your friends?

I'm trying to get a vision on it one sec.

They dance. A lot. I feel a lot of expression. This expression may of been what caused you two to get so distant.
>>
>>17992724
no.
>>
>>17992734

(dat was me. :})
>>
>>17992656

Hahahahahahahahahaha holy fuck this is actually really accurate. You were spot on about the girl I was asking about, and you re right she doesn't deserve me but her actions at the end of the day can't be controlled so I can't hold it against her.

>You have another woman in the foreground. Kind of like Taylor Swift screaming "You belong with mmmeeeeee" but to you it kind of seems like a joke too.

Of course I do, she fucking stood me up the first time and never said why let alone apologized. Just because she's sending nude snaps like before doesn't make me think she's serious about it at all.
>>
>>17992728
Thank you ashe, what makes him annoyed?
>>
>>17992578
Shane
Crisp
Love reading for tonight please?
>>
>>17992578
J
Booking
What do you see in my future?
>>
>>17992578
Hey, mind throwing one my way? I can give you one in return.

Name's Shinkiro, if that's fine. I don't want to use my real name in here.
My favorite word for now would be void. Not the empty kind of void, mind you.
I'm not feeling too well, I suppose. Please tell me just when all of this nonsense and instability and everything ends, if at all. Thank you very much.

>>17992729
Ten of Disks, Five of Swords, Five of Cups, Atu XX.

Right now don't focus on being too dull, or having things stay as they are in regards of your surroundings. That, or it's a likely pointer to the fact that you shouldn't think too much about money. Don't be emotional, and since Five of Swords is something to keep in mind, well... it's a card that tells you to realize that sometimes you're just limited in what you can do, and sometimes you just need to wait some time out. Things should change soon for you in some ways, so don't worry about it. Best of luck to you.
>>
>>17992738
Lol she just really wants to be with you for some reason. She stood you up because she was under another delusion as well.

What's up with you and delusional chicks, man? Something tells me your mom is involved... somehow.

Anywho, don't want to dig too deep :)

>>17992739
I think it has to do with moving/living together or being around each other CONSTANTLY. Ya'll need to let each other breathe once in a while, especially in the future. You gotta let him have friends that are girls. Don't see him as a cheating type, you just really have to try and trust him.

>>17992740
I got Marvin Gaye's "let's get it on"

Don't go expecting the other to put out. They'll catch on instantly. Gotta be suave, my friend. Take a really thorough shower, too. Haha :)
>>
>>17992747
Thank you that seems very accurate!
>>
>>17992743
yes
>>
>>17992578
>Rock
>Rest
>Can you tell me what's going through a friend of mine's mind? Or as close as you can? They're not communicating with me, and this is as much as I can try right now.
Thank you very much in advance, and I'm sorry and also a small warning if you feel a surge of emotions trying this one out.
>>
>>17992745
In your fuuutttuuuurrreeee -ominous music/twilight zone- doo doo doo dooooooo

Okay. Business.

I see. A hult. Like a huge stop sign. You're going to realize something you're doing now isn't really working out the way you expected it to and come to a stop. Backtrack. Then move on. It'll actually be quite nice, like a dip in the pool. :)
>>
>>17992749
Haha thanks!
>>
>>17992755
i can trade a pendulum reading if you want

how does L feel about me?
>>
>>17992578
Hi!

M
Thunderbird
Could you take a look into my love life please?
>>
>>17992747
Hay hay. I gotchu boo boo.

Void. I like it.

I got this dizziness feeling. Funny I mentioned the twilight zone earlier because it does feel like I'm going through that portal with all of the weird doors and eyeballs, or falling down the rabbit hole as Alice. Actually, that seems like a more appropriate metaphor. You were following, or chasing, after something for quite a while and you didn't dig yourself into a hole you just fell into one. Well, eventually Alice lands on a nice bundle of sticks. A faggot, one would say.
Sorry, I'm over the top goofy. But still, you'll be alright. You're going to land. You need to read a lot into self healing. That will help. Read the four agreements. That's my prescription ;) I don't give out time frames, but I can tell you that you'll be well aware when you're nearing the end of your fall.
>>
>>17992749
>What's up with you and delusional chicks, man? Something tells me your mom is involved... somehow.

Hahahahahahaha fucking wish I knew, I've encountered more petty girls this year than my entire life combined.

Everyone knows I'm not an asshole and don't use girls just for pussy, no idea where she got any delusions of me fucking her over.
>>
>>17992753
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWQloJU-fLA This song came to my head when I read your word. Thanks for the nostalgia!

Oh my fucking god man my head is pounding that is gnarly. You weren't kidding. That's neat though no reason to be sorry. This person has really fucking bad anxiety. My heart and head are pounding, shaking. This person is in a lot of fear about something you have no idea about. How to help them? Have you ever seen that comic strip with the person with depression hiding under the blanket? and then the other person, instead of saying "yo it's hot get out of that blanket" just kind of goes under the blanket and chills with them. Yeah, that. You're going to help this person immensely.
>>
>>17992681
Leeeoooo
>>
>>17992578
cait
serendipity
there is someone I know who I am perfect match with but I doont think he's in my cards. will I be with him or someone of the same callibur?
>>
>>17992758
No worries!! :D

>>17992763
L. L is concerned. Very concerned about you, and wants you to really tell them the truth. Alllll the details. You've been afraid of telling them something, spill the beans.
A pendulum reading! Cool. Alrighty then... eeerruuummm... Am I gonna be famous!? :o

>>17992765
Hi!! :D:D

Love life. Yep yep let me have a look in here -like a doctor-

Oh boy. I get a sensation of the lips, like someone really wants to kiss you or has. You really wanna get laid, understandable. Be patient, and respectful. It's going to be a little vapid for a while, very mixed though. Seems like you're confused about a person in particular, this is the person who wants to kiss you. Yeah be really patient.

Godspeed.
>>
>>17992751
I'm glad.

>>17992732
Ace of Disks, Two of Swords, Five of Disks, Six of Cups, Five of Cups.

It seems that you're trying to work towards something, but yet I have a feeling that at the current moment, you should probably abandon any kinds of ideas of short-term ''romance'', or simply getting into it for the sake of pleasure or anything along the lines of that. In general, don't let your emotions take the best of you, and just focus on building yourself up instead in regards of this matter. It's not going to lead to much, simply some good amounts of peace or at least the mental equivalent of it, but yeah.

>>17992756
Atu III, Ten of Wands, Nine of Disks, Four of Cups, Eight of Disks and Ace of Disks.

It seems like some kind of a party may just get a bit too eager, either you or her, but overall, it's going to be something nice to have between you two; gaining something more, a friendship rekindled, etc. There's going to be feelings all abound, at least the topics will be along the lines of something that will be close to either of you. I don't think there's going to be much between you two in regards of love, at least well, you two will be content with each other.

The cards say that if you really want to do something, you must be patient and strike a chance when possible, but at the same time, don't have your expectations high. Just treat them as a friend, mmkay?

>>17992766
I'm fucking falling so damn hard you don't even know. And yes, I've been chasing something, but I don't know anymore what I'm going for. It seems like there's people who want me to do this and that, but at the same time, I never learned to know what I want. Self-healing is something I'm terrible at and will never be good at, so I can forget about it.

... does the sense of going insane and holding back emotions and screaming at the current moment is close to falling down? pls tell me that's a yes, because I'm not going to hold any longer like this.
>>
>>17992767
Yeah just gotta get through it. It'll be a phase.

>>17992769
Thparkle.

They aren't "the one" although it'll seem reaallllllllllyyyyyy close. You might even put a ring on it. There's going to be something off though around the end. I can't tell you because it'll hinder interaction, just let things fall into place as they should. You have a few things to learn before you meet "the one". :)
>>
>>17992781
Cait! How you doin' today.

You'll still give him a try. One thing will lead to another. Something tells me you have to let order start to happen. As much as I love receiving your name, it seems like you need to let things be a surprise in order to reach the highest potential. :D
>>
>>17992779
hey kaiko

>>17992782
i see...as for your reading.....very unfortunately no...thou i suspect you're quite famous around here
>>
>>17992785
Yeah that has something to do with it. You're going to break down, and then build back up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iol0B-clFFM

sending love your way <3
>>
>>17992747
Will I find success with my idea?
>>
>>17992792
Lol that's good enough for me! :D
>>
>>17992794
I already tried. It hurts so much. It hurts so damn much. I can't fucking handle it anymore, but eh, who cares. I don't. If I fall, then it's down a mountain into death.

Thanks though for the reading.

... you're too cheerful.

>>17992796
Ten of Disks, Prince of Swords and Seven of Swords.

Success? Wealth, at least that's a possibility. Within your mind though, at least well, it seems that it would be something that's not going to make you feel good, or people around you good with this entire matter. Still though, you'll get something out of it, so why not go for it? Good luck.
>>
>>17992792
Can I get a read lol?
Should I take the long road today? (Nothing deep or spiritual, pretty literal the long road)
>>
S.
Will I have success in the industry I'm passionate about?

How my future love life looking?
>>
>>17992803
yes

yes you should lol
>>
i am done with readings for the time being...might do some later
>>
>>17992720
Interesting spread. In the movie, Chuck is financially successful (total King of Pentacles figure), but emotionally empty. It's funny that both parties in the spread have a card showing material success (9C in her case), but they both show emotional instability (7C/QWr) and lack of basic needs (5P/XVI). It seems perfectly appropriate for them to have these characteristics in common.

Based on your reading, it seems that they would most likely end up together due to intellectual reasons, but they get absolutely nothing out of each other emotionally. It would be an interesting change of pace for them, right? Boring for both, but useful.

Thanks for taking part in my thought experiment. I thought this would be interesting due to the supernatural aspect of the movie.

>>17992633
>follower of Eris
That explains it
>>
>>17992804
Currently don't have time for a love reading.
But Penny says Yes on your first query.
Take good care of yourself. Lots of love. Have a wonderful day, and Peace

>>17992808
Alright, then I will lel
>>
>>17992827
Fantasic to hear. Thank you for your time. Peace and love to you as well.
>>
>>17992747
Can you scry my future in occult?

>>17992739
>>17992749
Living together? I didn't think id get that far with him. Can you tell me what that will be like?
>>
>>17992848
Not necessarily living together, just staying over at his house all the time.
>>
>>17992826
I think yes, there will be almost no romance but the union would bring change, as the Tower indicates a need for a new foundation for her and the 5 of Pentacles points to some loss of sorts for him.

On the bright side both will likely grow and may get married with someone else after break up lol

You're welcome, glad I could help!
>>
>>17992578
Patsy
Kazoo
Love reading
>>
>>17992814
Alright, thanks for your time :)
See you around
>>
>>17992848
You're a surprising one, I think.

I see a girl sitting upon an island, surrounded by calm, peaceful waters. There is a demon, eyes alit with fire, the chest burning and open, arms extended towards the girl, trying to lure her, accept her, get her closer. She gets interested and starts walking towards it, and I see her sink in the waters, consumed almost. The demon laughs, but his tune does change when he sees the girl crawl on top of water, and stand upon it. A slap upon it's face, and the girl is back on her island, now meditating instead of paying attention to her surroundings.

You'll do good. Something may draw your attention, and you're likely going to get consumed by your emotions or thoughts, but you'll stand up quickly enough and be able to focus on what you want/need and stilling yourself even more. Good luck to you; occult's an unstable thing to get into. Balance the world around you with the world inside of you.
>>
>>17992874
Stagnant. Right now you're unmoving, same spot you were.
If you want to spice things up, you have to lunge.
>>
>>17992238
Chris
Sun in Leo 12th house
I just started working at an aerospatial warehouse and i have a good salary and shit but i've been doing all kinds of little tasks and whatnot

I was just wondering if it was bound to last for years

Thanks!
>>
>>17992578
Dré
Tabarnak
When will I meet my next gf?
>>
>>17992883
That may be true.. but what about in a few months? Is it the same?
>>
>>17992880
Hey, I asked you anonymously for a reading earlier which I want to thank you for. I feel bad for asking for another, but for some reason, I feel like you're the one who can do this.

I want like, a love reading that will trump my curiosity for any other ones. Enough information for a synopsis of the present, and enough to elude into what lurks in the future.

Usually, it's rough for people to connect with me very well for readings. I think you'll be able to actually help me though, if you're up to it. Thank you so much.
>>
>>17992578
hi

seth

logic

can you do a scry on my future please ?
thank you in advance
>>
>>17992892
>>17992893
I can't give time frames :(

>>17992892
All I can say is that she'll appreciate your respect, and don't be afraid to be open. You already know her.
>>
>>17992747
Xwbf are you doing more scrys? Can I have a scry about the level of fame I will reach?
>>
>>17992904
I haven't gotten scrying yet. Like, with mirrors and all. I have to wait until I get back home.

I got a vision of a lot of testing tubes. Like, you're trying out a lot of new things you're unsure about, mixing them together.. trying to find the perfect concoction. One of them might blow up in your face, you'll see it as inevitable. The most stable potion will be that on it's on, without any manipulation. :)
>>
>>17992578
Rinoa
Azure
What's my next job would be?
>>
>>17992578
Aisha
Burgundy
What can you tell me about my next bf?
>>
>>17992916

Relaxed, it might actually bore you because you're so use to constantly being on the go and doing things. You'll make a lot of connections, and don't let anybody use your skill for their own personal needs.
>>
>>17992924
I got an immediate pain in my right elbow. Did you hurt yourself recently?

Anyway, he's funny. You've been looking for someone with a sense of humor. Can't give out time frames, but I will say that when you meet him you'll know exactly who I'm talking about. :)
>>
>>17992578
>red
>rouge
>where are we headed?
>>
>>17992578
Groggy
Slate
What does the opposite sex think of me?
>>
>>17992938
The song "highway to hell" came up into my mind. You two are going to get mixed up into some weird shit. Be careful.
>>
>>17992238
I'm kinda confused as to where to go from here, i'm talking to my ex and we might go out on dates again. On the other hand, last saturday/sunday my friend's ex and i were on my house with some friends and him and i were kinda drunk and flirting A LOT, but i'm not quite sure if its a good choice and not sure if he actually likes me but i do find him pretty attractive.

So should i try something with any of these 2 or should i just wait for someone else?

Would love tarot but any method you choose i'm fine with.
>>
>>17992926
>don't let anybody use your skill for their own personal needs.
Thank you, I have the habit of "helping too much" I guess that's what it means
>>
>>17992891
I'm sorry, I'm just so spaced out, but I don't know if I can actually answer that query of yours. It's a timeframe, which I can't really do with cards, and scrying is too vague to tackle something like this.

>>17992898
It's fine. I'm really not minding this all that much.

Atu 0, Two of Cups, Queen of Swords, Five of Wands, Atu XVII, Five of Cups, Prince of Swords, Knight of Wands.

At the current moment, it seems that you're almost keeping your options all open, or at least you're in the position where you have the capability to just... pick. There's a world waiting out there, and really, it seems that you may just want to reach out and actually strive for this... love. To find something. The mind's a bit unsettled about it, perhaps thinking and overthinking, but you're still staying sharp and not doing anything stupid, even if there may or may not be a feeling of wanting. There's a suggestion to not get too hopeful or too fantasizing about things, and having a rough idea of what you want, and focus on. Dumping a lot of energy into it. If you just stand around and wait, nothing much will happen.

However, in the future, it seems that emotions may just take the wheel, and there's going... hmm... Prince of Swords tends to be a very argumentative card, at least pointing to the possibilities of the mind arguing with itself or upon itself, or experiencing something with others, and Five of Cups is a very unsettling change and experience within emotions. It's likely not going to be too positive in time for you, but at the current moment you're hopeful. Stay like that. As you are now, I think it's good, but in the future? Not so well.

1/2
>>
>>17992942
First word that came to mind was repulsive. I'm so sorry that's screwed up but I'm just honest. You need to really work on your personal hygiene, there's so so so so so much potential for you to completely warp that word and knock some people off their feet. You gotta love yourself for sure.
>>
>>17992936
No, but maybe I'm in the middle of a physical activity and I tend to be very clumsy.

So it's not someone I know already? I've got a box of funny friends, me including :P
>>
Gonna give reading a rest for a while guys. Good vibes to you all!
>>
>>17992943
thank you. like what weird shit,?
>>
>>17992905
Why did I get the intuition that I already knew her? Now I just have to find out which one it is.
>>
>>17992578
>Alan
>Harmony
>general reading
pls
>>
>>17992948
Meh. I'm tired, so I'm sorry if I disappoint you with this shoddy reading. The cards are here. Knock yourself out by looking them up. I did see and hear something during this. An image of a woman holding a ladybug, and it crawling on the hand. Onto a finger. The woman blows upon it while it's about to fly, and it's confused. It manages to get on track, but it's still dark around. Saying something about not blowing your chances away from your own end.

>>17992908
I see a man, being posh, dressed in very fancy clothing, showing himself off in what seems like a small garden. I see plants growing around, strange ones, and the creatures inside clapping, impressed by the show, wanting to see more. The man appreciates the attention it gets, and does more to obtain it. The plants grow from it all.

I suspect you're not going to get fame from your fellow men, or at least it'll be the unexpected kind of fame, so to speak. A voice kept telling me to not seek it out from those around you, or from anything that may seem normal or expecting. I don't know. It was a very strange scry, but then again, I'm in a messy state.

>>17992944
>dating your ex

No. No. Just ... no.

Overall, I'd say you're confused, without a reading. Make sure you honestly want to deal with someone if you go towards a relationship, and appearance is not one way to judge that. Besides, you were drunk. That's to be expected from drunk people to act flirty.

Ace of Swords, Eight of Disks, Seven of Disks, Ten of Cups.

You would be more content emotionally by simply waiting. The one you were flirting with may be something slow, but in the end it's a likelihood that you will get disappointed. With your ex, it's going to be a fresh breath in regards of your mind, resettling things, but at the end, if you simply wait, you're going to be the most content with this action.

It's all up to you though. Be rational with this, will you?
>>
>>17992238
Aquarius
General reading, will i accomplish my own goals on short and latter long terms? should i beware of anything?
>>
>>17992967
Thank you so much. I appreciate you. Sending you a hug. If you want to talk, lend me your skype or email and I'd be happy to listen. :)
>>
>>17992723
Will he fall in love with me or just use me?
>>
>>17992723
Can you scry the extent of my abilities as a witch? Thanks
>>
>>17992569
Like I said before, keep asking me for readings if you want.

Is this gang small or big? You mentioned corporation? If it's small, I think I know exactly who you're referring to. Probably has to do with this magazine I submit to. But yeah, their publishing package, the kind of publicity you get with them, is pretty bare. It'd be like glorified self-publishing. I do happen to really like that place, though.
>>
>>17992978
Can we talk in an email or something? This post is loading and frustrating me haha
>>
>>17992986
Yeah. Let me create one, give me a sec.
>>
>>17992986
>>17992992
[email protected]
>>
>>17992970
Eight of Cups, Nine of Cups, Knight of Swords, Two of Swords, Atu XIX, Ace of Wands.

It seems that at the current moment there's emotions going between good and bad on your end, although your mind is sharp and trying to focus on your goals and focusing as much as possible. I would strongly suggest sorting out yourself if you have any setbacks in your mind or emotions or just overall feel all sorts of wrong because of one reason or another. Don't let out all of your energy; it may be good to relax a bit and don't exhaust yourself just yet. Don't force yourself to do anything much too. You're going to have more energy in time on this, and it should be a seed that's going to be good for growth.

>>17992972
No problem. It's really all fine. I don't want to bother more people with the same old story that they usually hear.

>>17992973
Prince of Disks, Atu X, Queen of Cups and Four of Swords.

Frankly, I don't see anything that would point to love. He's a bit focused on you, but I'm not entirely sure as to why. His reasoning is confusing, and it may change in time over a small reason, since it's represented by the equivalent of the Wheel of Fortune. In time, perhaps he will settle down a bit, but I do not think he will really love you or use you or anything like that. Unless the interpretation for the motives, having Wheel of Fortune, is actually focus on money. But no, nothing outright. Don't worry.
>>
>>17992238
male helicopter
career reading for next half year.
>>
>>17992238

My life is in shambles, as simple as that. What can I expect for the near future? Will things improves or am I reaching my final end?
>>
>>17992238
Did my spell work? What are the effects on W?
>>
>>17992333
Hi Serena,
that was quite insightful, and spot on. Thanks for your help. Your "style" seems to be more "outward".

While >>17992378 Shinkiro is more "inner". Thank you also Shinkiro. I already did Serena's and tomorrow I'll do your puja.

Godspeed.
>>
>>17993001
can i get a love reading?
>>
>>17992238
I'm in need of a desperate scry.

The reason she showed up.
>>
>>17992976
I see a massive face, a wheel, some kind of a symbol, glowing red and black, and hooded people surrounding an altar. This all has a sense of devilish, satanism and sacrificial rituals. I see a woman observing this from a distance, wanting to participate, to have a sense of order or perhaps a sense of belonging. She's still in the darkness, and behind her I see a woman standing near a well. Delightful, that image was, but she was not really interested in approaching. She was more drawn towards the sacrificial table. Towards the group, I should say.

I see the men dragging her away and sacrificing upon an altar. For what purposes, one must not know, but I would say that it would be one that's not in your best interests.

If you really do want to go for the path of witchhood, then I would suggest finding yourself a group where you won't end up getting messed up or abused for whatever purposes, or perhaps practice solitary works. It may lead to better ends than anything, and I could see you getting somewhere with it.

>>17993006
>male helicopter

I had to ask some people to confirm to me if I was reading this exactly or not. Even so, I'm not doing a career reading or a financial reading or anything like that. From the cards I've drawn and tried to make sense of, the first few months should be a bit of a struggle, involving a lot of energy. Then it should calm down, or perhaps at least enter a sense of stillness. By the end of it, it'll feel like you have gotten somewhere at the very least.

Sorry, but ask another reader about this.

>>17993016
She did cards, while I did scrying. It's to be expected. Besides, you don't need to do anything for me. Give another one to Serena; she feels like she may need it more than I do.
>>
>>17992238
leo

a general reading would be lovely

thank you in advance
>>
>>17993028
male helicopter guy. yeah, im satisfied with that. good outcome from hard work. i mean lol, the fall/holiday season is coming up! that's a lot of work! hopefully i get a lot of commissions (i work in sales).
>>
>>17993028
Thank you so much. I guess I won't inquire at the local occult shop.
>>
>>17993028
Oh you're still reading? Could I quickly ask will anything/what will come of the new opportunity that I have recently found? I love your readings but don't worry if you don't want to read right now.
>>
>>17992723
What happens if I try to learn how to scry?
>>
File: 1469905038857.jpg (922KB, 859x1155px) Image search: [Google]
1469905038857.jpg
922KB, 859x1155px
>>17993028
Will A hear of what I'm about to do?
>>
>>17993012
Atu IV, Nine of Swords, Seven of Cups, Seven of Swords, Knight of Swords, Princess of Wands.

Amusing to see an Emperor, a symbol of order and stability, to be surrounded with such things around him. Mentally there's not all that much good going on, while emotions are definitely stagnant and not really moving forward. One thing I would suggest for you is to get out of whatever mental state you are in before you end up deluding yourself or doing something that's going to cause unnecessary harm in the end. Don't waste your emotions or energy or anything like that; sharpen your mind a bit more.

Things will only be bad if you really decide to do nothing and just let things happen as they are. I have little advice to give, for I am not in any better position mentally than you.

>>17993015
Not doing a reading for you.

>>17993022
Atu XXI, Knight of Disks, Prince of Swords and Seven of Cups.

Well, you're likely fantasizing or thinking about something long-term in regards of love, and you're not interested in small things. That's good. I see you working towards something, or at least you're not going to sit in one place and be caught up in whatever fantasies of love that you may have. Don't let your emotions sit stale or get the best of you, and keep your mind sharp. That's all that matters.

>>17993026
I see so many different kinds of clocks, and then, a woman walking through a hallway of some kind. There's pictures hanged on the wall, and I cannot really see what's on them. She seems to change from slightly unstable to completely cold and cool in the span it takes her to reach the door on the opposite side. She opens it, walks through it and loudly closes it. She says ''I'm here.'' To the man that was lost in thought, walking on his own path, making him confused just a bit.

Her own reasons. Her own mind, memories, whatever. Perhaps no reason at all, who knows.
>>
>>17993044
It may be good for the first few months, as I said, but it's likely going to dim down at some point, or at least you're not going to be as okay with it. It should pick back up again.

>>17993045
Come over to this wonderful IRC instead. People here may just give you suggestions in regards of witchy stuff, or at least point you to where you should look.

>>17993050
Learn how to be stable before you do it. That's one suggestion. Otherwise you're likely going to become unstable, because that's what happens to most, if not all people, who don't know how to shield themselves and scry too much. Personal experience on top of that. It should provide you some fun stuff to do, or insights, or just something to pass the time with.

>>17993030
Seven of Disks, Eight of Disks, Ten of Cups, Ace of Swords, Prince of Cups, Queen of Wands, Atu XIV.

Your life seems to be a bit of a wait, a bit of a stall at the current moment. It seems that emotionally you're not doing all that bad, or at least you're content with where you are, although the mind still thinks of more, wanting more. And it's fine. It really is all fine to want, and wait for an opportunity for things to pick up for and get somewhere. Don't split yourself apart or do something rash or extreme or go for extremes; it's not suggested, no matter what you focus on. Be a bit more focused on change, perhaps more kind, I should say. Things will happen, things will change. In the future, I see you becoming a bit more reserved, at least with things.

Nothing too bad, I suppose.
>>
>>17992238
can I have a love reading for the next two months please?
>>
>>17992238
What do others think of me
>>
>>17993046
Two of Cups, Knight of Disks, Atu XVIII, Atu IX, Three of Disks.

Yeah, you're my last read mate, because soon enough I won't have any access to internet. Well, it seems that good things will come out of it, although at moments it will feel like there's still just a bit of confusion going around. A possibility to work at something or deal with things, and perhaps emotionally you're going to feel very pleased with how things are happening. A few small tidbits; try to use this opportunity wisely, if it's actually a good one. If you end up getting results from it, don't just sit in one place and go ''aww yee, dis is nice.'' and not move anywhere. Use it wisely, so to speak, because I have a feeling it's not one you really expected.

Good night for real though. Gods, this is going to be a rough one.
>>
File: Jamgon_Kongtrul.jpg (622KB, 1613x2257px) Image search: [Google]
Jamgon_Kongtrul.jpg
622KB, 1613x2257px
>>17993028
I kind of have to do it. It's part of the tradition, that I don't create any negative karmic debt. Better to keep it as a positive one for both parties involved.

And just in case the spirit which is harassing me decides to cause some illusions for other people. Distorts their perception of me.
>>
>>17993083
That makes sense, thank you very much. Sleep well :)
>>
>>17993059
I don't often post here for this kind of a read, but the result of me sharing this read is "Lust", so this time I will.
Your read / What lies in store for you:
>The Star
>3 of cups.
>3 of wands.
>9 of disks.

Advice card:
>The Tower
Advice card (second / results):
>Art

Cast off the thoughts plaguing your mind, and you will achieve inner peace and harmony. Hope yet awaits you. Good luck on your path.
>>
>>17993085
Then I ask you sincerely to give this offer to someone else, anyone else but me. You wouldn't create any kind of karmic debt, especially since I did not even wish for it. I simply did a reading, and if I wanted something in return, I would have said it.

If you really must do it, then so be it, but I don't think I'm really going to want a nice thing done for me, even if it's something along the lines of returning an action for a done reading.

>>17993092
Nope. You made a mistake by really doing this, didn't you? Oh well. Time wasted upon a lost soul, one that's determined for things to go badly for one's life. I'll rip out hope from this body and let it rot.

Oh well, to not get too edgy, I'll take my leave.

>>17993090
I'm glad. Good night to you as well, anon-chan.
>>
>>17993092

Can I ask you for one for my fortune in Love please? I would really appreciate it.
>>
>>17992578
Hey, man.

Just wondering if you can tell me what about me makes M jealous?
>>
>>17993058
AAHHH SHE STOPPED AT ME
>>
>>17993106
Fine, fine, fine. Sheesh. Sorry.

Atu XIII, Atu XXI, Princess of Cups.

A very likely no. Even so, ask leo or someone with a pendulum about it.
>>
Alright, I'll do some readings (anywhere from 2-5).

I'm better with occult queries, but I'll read anything.

>name/alias
>gender
>query
>>
>>17993113
So your Atu cards are the major arcana right? Just wanted to make sure.
>>
>>17993116
Yes.
>>
>>17993115
Big Bad
M
Will A eventually hear of what I'm about to do?

>>17993113
I guess I'll ask this guy about it.
>>
>>17993115
Eli
F
What's my future with an esoteric order? Will I be accepted?
>>
File: Waves.gif (900KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Waves.gif
900KB, 500x375px
What are the best books for learning the symbolism of the tarot, specifically individual card meanings? I know there are a lot and most have contradictory interpretations, I want the real deal.
>>
>>17993115

Romero, Male, Capricorn.

What does my love future look like? Will I find a girlfriend soon?
>>
>>17993115
I have plenty of occult queries, but I would like to know what you read in order to decide which to ask you.
>>
>>17993122
On what you're about to do, I drew the reversed 6 of Pentacles, 10 of Pentacles, and reversed King of Wands. I suppose this is a cut-your-losses and burn bridges kind of thing - lots of fire energy indicated, but going in what seems to be the wrong direction. Instead of heading towards it's intended target / goal, it's burning everything down to the ground.

On A's reaction towards it, I drew Temperance, Death, and 9 of Pentacles. They likely won't for a short period of time, but in the future, they will learn of it and many things will change.

Your advice is The Star. Think of a better way to do this and how to effectively get what you want without unintended consequences.

>>17993135
Hexagram 41:4.6 (Decrease) -> 54 (The Marrying Maiden)

The entire theme seems to answer a straight No to your question. However, as cliche as this is to say, you need to work on yourself first. The advice here is to go slowly, and cut down what you don't need. When you have everything you do, try to teach it to others, i.e. go public with your knowledge: write guides, articles, etc. You will be noticed this way, and eventually accepted into an order. Hexagram 54 is essentially telling you to find a Hierophant - someone older and wiser you can learn from.

>>17993151
Page of Wands, reversed 2 of Cups, The Hierophant.

Not gonna lie, but your love life looks rather bleak. There are other opportunities out there, however, pertaining to work/school/learning - which is what you should focus on at the moment.

>>17993153
You know, bruh.
>>
>>17993178
>Hexagram 41:4.6 (Decrease) -> 54 (The Marrying Maiden)
Thank you very much, I know exactly who I can learn from.
>>
>>17993150
the Book of Thoth?
desu I find it best to learn by practice and reading up a bit on astrology/numerology
>>
>>17993115
I would like a reading on the result of the complex work I'm deploying next.

Either that or the best use of the unstable energy collection method I devised.

Whatever you prefer, thanks.
>>
>>17993178
burn it all. okay then.
>>
And I'm out.

>>17993191
For the first query, I saw a shark in a dark blue sea swimming in circles, like an ouroborous. Something is glowing in the middle of the circle, bright red like a gem stone. The glow is penetrating upwards, as if it's trying to escape the dark blue sea and into the atmosphere. The closer it inches towards above, the dimmer it gets and the darker the water gets, until it's pitch black. The shark stops swimming, and tries to swallow the red gem, but was shattered into pieces by the energy of it.

This was odd; there was a sensation of the gem not having enough energy to effectively glow. The direction and focus is right, but there's not enough strength to rise above the dark sea holding it down. You may be missing something, and by trying to fix it, you could end up destroying yourself (metaphorically). I think you should reconsider deploying it until you find out where the fault lies exactly. Find the key piece to the puzzle before you frame it.

This seems fairly dangerous, so tread carefully.
>>
>>17993226
It's funny that I had an epiphany within the last half hour or so that seemed to be the solution to the puzzle I've been trying to solve for months. I suppose there's still another piece missing. I must identify it quickly....ticktock.

Thanks.
>>
>>17991095
That rhyme scheme had a good touch to it, anon. I'mma keep this on my mind for a while. Thanks, guy.

Just now got the chance to read this, so hopefully you still see this.
>>
New Thread:
>>17993261
>>17993261
>>
>>17993001
Thank you a lot. I hope everything good comes to you.
>>
File: Andrea 20160627_164322.jpg (57KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Andrea 20160627_164322.jpg
57KB, 640x640px
>>17992238
Capricorn/ born in Peru the 24/12/1991 at 00:04 am/ f/ currently living in Marseille ( France )

I recently moved to Marseille alone after livin for ten years in Bordeaux with my now divorced parents. Will I be better here ? ( in a professional and romantic way )
Thread posts: 352
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.