[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 91

File: tota1[1].jpg (969KB, 3274x2458px) Image search: [Google]
tota1[1].jpg
969KB, 3274x2458px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're new, please read the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previous thread: >>17990697
>>
>>17993261
First
>>
Unless I feel some sort of blockage today, I'll likely do as many readings as I feel like. Somewhere between 3-5.

>gender
>query

Feedback from the querent after the reading would be helpful to me.
>>
>>17993282
can i help my friend in any way?

male
>>
File: 1462761534534s.jpg (7KB, 250x166px) Image search: [Google]
1462761534534s.jpg
7KB, 250x166px
you guys, I just need some help.

quit my job today
addicted to self-destruction
virgin

I'm really quite pathetic

pic not related
>>
>>17993295
If you have a specific query, go on ahead.
If you seek actual advice to better your life, there are honestly other places more fit for that.

Hope everything will come out well for ya. Take care, my friend. Love <3
>>
File: 1430778146462.gif (427KB, 200x198px) Image search: [Google]
1430778146462.gif
427KB, 200x198px
>>17993282
Female

Am I ever gonna actually be happy

>recently just alienated every friend

I'm awesome
>>
>>17993282
Male
How's my money looking?
>>
>>17993295
Everyone's pathetic at the end of the day. Some just hide it better than others. Do the best you can and don't be so hard on yourself.

Or murder suicide. [spoiler]It'll be fun.[/spoiler]
>>
>>17993105
If Ashes is lurking in this new thread. lol
>>
File: tumblr_n7xzp56zqi1r1p8tho1_1280.jpg (91KB, 567x624px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n7xzp56zqi1r1p8tho1_1280.jpg
91KB, 567x624px
>>17993308
I would like to know where I could meet a alien in real life.
>>17993282
I would like to know when I'll meet a alien in real life.
>>
>>17993308
I'll be doing a few reads tho.
Give me:
>Name/Alias
>Current emotional state
>Preferred method of divination (as listed below)
>Query (or general)

I'm offering:
>Cartomancy
>Visions
>Pendulum YES/NO

I'm a tad drunkish, but it isn't too bad yet soooo. let's roll

Love you guys. Take care. Peace <3

Song offering: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH-5aUFoF9g
>>
>>17993282
Male
Query is in the post here: >>17993105
>>
>>17993340
>Katee
>depressed, close to suicidal
>Pick whatever
>general I guess
>>
>>17993337
Ask Chiro senpai. He's had contact with aliens a couple times.
>>
>>17993282
>male
>how can I live an exciting and happy life
>>
File: cancer.jpg (33KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
cancer.jpg
33KB, 300x100px
>>17993308

like a question?

Well if I had one questions about my life it would be concerning my relationship with Michael: how and why it became this way, if it will ever change, if we will ever be together.
I know a ton of my addictive behaviors have to do with him.
I feel like my life is tearing apart the more I worry about it, but this has been going on for years. I just want some closure...

24 male Cancer

Thank you
>>
>>17993340
>content
>general
>whatever you'd like ma'am
>>
>>17993340
>Dylan
>Curious
>Cartomancy
>How will I do in the 3 months, am i gonna be better socially.
>>
File: 1381723010244.jpg (40KB, 375x411px) Image search: [Google]
1381723010244.jpg
40KB, 375x411px
>>17993348
>>
>>17993376

i really, really, really like this image :)
>>
File: CO0kjMWUwAIg2BN.jpg (45KB, 599x412px) Image search: [Google]
CO0kjMWUwAIg2BN.jpg
45KB, 599x412px
>>17993364
Showed
The heriopant
The high priest
And the fool

Go to a church service. And meet some people.
Doesn't matter what kind could be Islam or Lucifer church.
>>
File: 20160805_005045.jpg (740KB, 2240x1344px) Image search: [Google]
20160805_005045.jpg
740KB, 2240x1344px
>>17993346
Six of clubs – Paths. Work, business, destiny. Conflict. A clear trail. You’ll soon find your way out and find a sense of purpose.

Queen of hearts – Family, friends. Love. Emotions. Women, beauty. Mothers. Nurses. Since I assume you are female, this card will represent yourself. If you are male this card points to the soulmate (yes, even if you're gay).

Jake of diamonds – Money, luck. Fortune. Happiness. Youth. Messages. Peers. This card speaks of the good news that is coming to your life.

So, looks pretty positive to me. Hang on in there my friend. Everything will be alright. Lots of love. Wish only the best for you. Take good care of yourself. May you find the things you want in life. And peace <3
>>
File: 016035.jpg (90KB, 697x985px) Image search: [Google]
016035.jpg
90KB, 697x985px
>>17993340
R
Powerful
Visions
Will my name and influence spread across the world?
>>
>>17993340
Jay
Excited
Visions
Can you give me an insight on my academic/career future, particularly in the next year or so?

Thanks a lot, I hope you're having a good day Kaiko!
>>
File: 1468684078796.png (311KB, 548x826px) Image search: [Google]
1468684078796.png
311KB, 548x826px
>>17993388
Wow I got triple dubs....

>enter anpu to the thread... Also known as ipos the digimon
>>
File: witnessed.gif (539KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
witnessed.gif
539KB, 165x115px
>>17993388
>>
>>17993395
I gave up wanting to be a nurse a long time ago. I have an emt but I don't want to do that anymore too.

I alienated all my friends too.

I really want to go give the last two I actually liked a bunch of my shit, but I'm pretty sure that would tip them off that I'm about to kick myself off cause they're not dumb.
>>
File: pp.jpg (50KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
pp.jpg
50KB, 600x600px
>>17993359
Let me try to see: I see. A sword. A sword in a stone. Four people each reach out to grab it. Then a man on a big ass horse comes up. He grabs the sword, and knights the 4 people. Then he knights you too. He puts the sword back and leaves. Everyone leaves, except you. You walk up closer to the marvellous piece of edginess. You desire to grab it, but are contemplating the consequences. As soon as you do touch it, two guards made of stone come to life and halt you. You grab the sword and take a run for it. Now we’re at a river, there’s crocks in the water. I see a hot air zeppelin flying over the river. They throw out ropes and try to catch the crocks. Now I see a long haired creauture in a room with seven floating orbs in front of him. They each have a different different colour. A cat is meowing in the left corner of the room. The creature meditates and seems annoyed by the cat. Now I see an arrow pointing downwards. You look down and see the whole earth beneath your feet. The downwards pointing arrows surround you and seem to be more and more aggressive in the way they move. Now I see you lying in bed. You are dreaming the scenario with the arrows. Someone creepy is by your bed side, watching over you. And now I see a million little candles flying up into the sky, while the floor is being painted red with paintrollers. And that about it

Hope there was something of youse for you in that. Have yourself a wonderful day. Take the absolut best care of yourself. I love you. Love yourself too. Best wishes and Peace <3
>>
>>17993458
Thanks for the read <3
You're the best
>>
File: 20160805_012107.jpg (579KB, 2240x1344px) Image search: [Google]
20160805_012107.jpg
579KB, 2240x1344px
>>17993364
Social reading for you, my friend.

Two of spades – tears suffering. War. Violence. Pairs. Exchange. A dueal or a separation. There is a certain itch for a fight.

Three of clubbles – Work, business. Ones calling. Discussion. Growth, wishes. A stone wall. Obstacles that are in your way and keep you from growing. But you can overcome them.

Seven of spades – Suffering. Fighting. Change. Inversion. WAR. Only more violence and shit coming your way. There’s a hint of managing to deal with it and gaining strength tho.

I hope this was of any sinsight to you. Have a lovely day. I’love you. Smell some nice flowers. Take good care of yourself. I wish you only the best. Good luck in whatever you may do in live. Peace!
>>
>>17993286
>You: Page of Cups (reversed) / Strength / Ace of Swords (reversed
>Your Friend: Three of Cups / Four of Swords (reversed) / Knight of Wands (reversed)
>Advice: The Fool (reversed) / Ten of Cups (reversed) / The High Priestess

Well, I don't really think there is much you can do. The way the cards in regards to you offset each other is most certainly contradictory, as well as to the nature of your query. I suppose there is some sort of resolve in you that is well intentioned, but there is some blockage in regards to beginning something new, showing you care, staying firm on the issue. I don't really know how else to put it.

Another way I would look at it is that your patience could be wearing thin in regards to the situation. As for your friend, it seems that they are open to help from others, and this may certainly be a time where they'd need it. It seems that they may be rather restless, although dealing with emotional stagnation.

Hmm... There is a recurring pattern with the advice cards. The reversed Fool kind of goes back to what I said about blockage in regards to beginning something new. It could be telling you to just leave it alone. The reversed Ten of Cups could be saying the same in that it advises you to not seek to mend the situation yourself. In fact, The High Priestess could either be advising you to cease involvement on the issue, or to just tell your friend to take it easy for awhile.
>>
>>17993340
>morgan
>isolated/helplesss
>visions
>insight on romantic and/or academic future if possible

thank you kindly ma'am
>>
File: kyuu.jpg (12KB, 189x267px) Image search: [Google]
kyuu.jpg
12KB, 189x267px
>>17993397
Felt a shivering pull down my hands as I tried to connect to you. Anyway….
I see a rack with kitchen tools like big spoons and clippers. You’re cooking a very big soup. You take a taste of it with your for some reason birds beak instead of mouth. It tastes great and you decide to taste some more. When you do that, this time, the chef walks in, he mad. Cause you tried to eat all the soops
Now I see a big chelf, it’s all empty and cleaned. You are rearranging stuff you want to put in it. Now I’m looking at a roman empire like flag. There are horses in front of it. On the horses are very small people. Like toy size. A closed door with a Z on it. And now a girl with two floating lights beside her. Her face turns real scary and she comes pretty close pretty fast. It was just a jumpscare. She isn’t actually scare and seems to be your friend. You walk with her back to the Z door, there must be something important there. Now I’m seeing the horses again, they’re moving synchronised. Back at the door. Girl still looks creepy one time and then friendly moments later, and then again creepy. Now both that scene and the horses seem to be part of a large jigsaw puzzle which you’re laying in the pieces for. Creepy girl pops out and jumpscares you again. Then smiles. Dunno what’s this, a magicarp or sommin. And two hands, think that’s about it.

Hope at least some of this was suefll for you. Please take the absolute best care of yourself. Have yourself a eonderful day. Lots of love. Good luck with your goals and things you wanna do. Smell some nice flowers. Alright. I’ll be sending you positive vibes. Peace<3
>>
>>17993340
Mike
lost
Visions

What will happen to me i next few weeks?
>>
>>17993340
Tainted_Angel
slightly annoyed (telemarketers keep calling :/)
visions
What about me makes M jealous?
>>
>>17993340
Noles
hellaciously insecure/anxious for most of today but somewhat levelled out while I'm typing this
Your choice
General reading please.
>>
>>17993400
I’m seeing two blue dots way up in the sky. They’re the eyes of a giant robot man. The robot makes a hurricane that goes around the world. I see someone standing in front of the robot not bothered by powerful wind he produces at all. They look like they can take this mother fucker. A Chinese dragon flies around and swallows the person whole. The person is now part of the dragon. Now I’m seeing bright lights of the ceiling of a classroom or sommin. The class is boring and even the teacher looks up to the celing because that’s just so damn interesting apparently. In the class are two aliens, but they look up as well. Now I’m seeing a man behind a shower curtain. Now I’m seeing faces in black and white. One of a black person, one that looks like Nic Cage and one that looks like the typical teen boy from rich parents. They’re all smiling, you look at them through the window shutters. You turn back and contune working on your computer. Now I see a big circle with the letter A in it.

I hope at least one bit of this makes sense to you. Lots of love. May you find good luck, and love, and happiness, and peace, and laughter, and good times, and nice people around you, and all the things. Best of luck to you. Take care. Peace!
>>
>>17993340
>R
>Determined/Calm
>Visions
>How close was I to moving the fork? I tried moving it early today with my mind. I could feel it floating.
>>
>>17993551
>>17993601
>>17993620
>>17993623
>>17993636
Taking a short break. Yall are on my list after that

Love you <3
>>
>>17993645
Take your time, dude/dudette.
>>
>>17993340
Liz
Bummed, tired, mostly confused
Visions
General
>>
Raymond need guidance for a new path this year has been hell so many bad things keep happening and I just need to know that there's a light at the end of the tunnel I can't handle much more. Reading please. If someone will. ty. pieces
>>
File: download (2).jpg (9KB, 197x255px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
9KB, 197x255px
>>17993405
Hi Ches! Are you doing readings?

If so, I'm supposed to talk to an old friend of mine next week. I've always hoped we'd eventually become more than friends. How do you think it'll go?
>>
>>17993660
Don't encourage it. You'll fuck up the thread.
>>
>>17993340
>alias
citizen
>current emotional state
Disorganized, lethargic, weary, calm
>method
Any method, well its not a yes/no question.
>question
What the hell am I doing? Like, I had a reason but lost it. I haven't kept up my journals in years and my memory's getting foggy again. I just don't remember my reason and its been driving me crazy (well, crazier).
>>
Gabriel
Tired and nauseous
Does my mom have anything to tell me? She died earlier this week.
>>
>Pull three of the same cards from the last reading, two of which in the same places as the last spread, albeit upright.
Why the fuck is my deck doing this to me

>>17993313
>You: Page of Cups / Three of Swords (reversed) / Seven of Wands
>Circumstances: The Chariot / Four of Swords / The High Priestess
>Outcome: Two of Wands / Queen of Swords (reversed) / Two of Pentacles (reversed)

Alright, this is a bit weird. The Page of Cups and reversed Three of Swords have something to say about reconciliation for you at the moment. I'm not sure this is entirely correct, so I'll go with a different interpretation. I'll say that you did what you felt was right, and may be stifling some emotions right now.

There are some cards here that indicate passivity, about what I'm not entirely sure. There are also a few cards about asserting yourself and enforcing your will.
I think you're resisting some sort of a change.

These themes seem to carry on to the outcome. There isn't a definite answer, but it doesn't really look that bad. However, I think there is a need for connecting with others within you. You might want to sort that out.
>>
>>17993713
I'm the one stifling emotions?

Cause I would believe that.
>>
>>17993551
Seeing a tower. A giant being looks over the tower. It tries to squash the tower but istead it pearces through his hand. The being actually does not seem that bothered as there is a volcano erupting elsewhere. So things could be much worse for him. We look into the mouth of the giant and see that he has swallowed people. Now I’m looking at the moon. I see a great leader commanding an army. The fuckton of men shout loudly. One of the soldiers is not so happy though. He stands there quietly, listening to the actual content of the speech. Now at the shooting range, people shoot their crossbows. That one man tries to be different and does an edgy trickshot. Seeing the same blue dots in the sky as with the previous post. Only this time they don’t turn into someones eyes. Now I’m seeing a farmer collecting eggs. And now a police car.

I hope this was useful to you. My appologies as these readings start to make less and less sense as time goes on tonight, probably. Have yourself a wonderful. Take good care of yourself. I’ll be sending those positive vibes your way. Lots of love. Peace!
>>
>>17993653
Cartomancy is fine too
>>
>>17993282
Male

Will i get her back?
>>
general please
>>
>>17993601
I’m seeing someone standing in the middle line of a black world and a white world. He’s holding a sword. The person is split in half basically. Now looking at a far horizon with a few little hills. There’s a lake. You walk up to the lake, take a look at your reflection. You get naked and dive in. Under water there’s lots of exotic aquatic life. Quite beautiful. There’s one particular big fish that looks a bit scary for a second. As you continue to swim there’s tentacles moving all around you, but keeping a certain distance. You set foot at an underwater temple and walk to the entrance. You have a big hat on now. At the entrance I see a cow. You walk past the cow and take a look around, the inside looks quite empty. Now I’m seeing eyes, looking through a pair of glasses upclose. They belong to someone with big black batwings. He’s writing in a notebook. It’s a rich house, someone comes inside the room to bring the writer a towel. They excitedly show him a button with a batman like symbol. The writer is not impressed and continues working. Six stripes of light, three on the left, three on the right. A third trio appears in the middle. An angel decents right there and points you to a long hallway. Looking in the hallway you see two big eyes.The hallway seems endlessly long and unnecessarily big. At the end is a big door. Do you dare open it? Asks the angel. You dare. On the other side is the outside world, all beautiful and green and shit.

I hope there was anything useful for you in this. Please take the absolute best care of yourself. Hace a wonderfull day. Wish you only the best. Do something you otherwise wouldn’t. Lots of love. Good luck in your goals. Peace <3
>>
>>17993510
Hey general for the weekend.
>>17993660
Yeah see it going alright. But you need to approach them you won't really get another chance.
Really wish you would go out and get a tarot cards as there's moons all around you.
At least try something magic during the midsummer fire festival.

Keep a eye out for orange rings esp Amber.
>>17993665
Lucifer doesn't agree with you and 665
>>17993704
Picked up some memories she wanted you to renew about Christmas time. Loves you and sends love.
>>
>>17993816
have a nice day
>>
>>17993620
Starting off with spikey mountains. A girl in white is standing in front of the mountains. You walk up to her. She’s holding a wand and seems to be about to do some magics. You guide her. Someone else is looking at the two of you from the shadows. They have a painted, wooden looking face. He frowns as thunder happens. Now I’m seeing someone eathing cereal in her underwear. A man, who is fully clothed, is reading the newspaper. There’s a cat in the room as well, and a flower pot. Cat pushes over the flower pot like you’d expect a cat to do. I see a lollypop slowly sinking in a viscous loquid. Clothes being ironed by invisible person. View is more on the plank and the iron. In the corner is a man in a black suit. And now I’m seeing someone screaming in terror. And now a little wax light.

I hope there’s something that makes sense somewhere in that. Lots of love. I’ll be sending you positive energy. May you find great things in life. That Friendship, laughter, love, happiness, etc . may enter your life. Peace!
>>
File: As109.600.748424.jpg (82KB, 424x600px) Image search: [Google]
As109.600.748424.jpg
82KB, 424x600px
>>17993623
Let’s break up all these visuals with some cards.

Seven of spades – Tears, suffering. Fighting. Change. Inversions. Blood. War. Tears are important here. They can either be of sorrow or happiness. Violence might not be far away though.

Ace of clubs – A cave. Solitary contemplation. It tells you to revaluate your life. Think again about your goals and stuff. It’s lonely, but in a growing way.

Jake of spades – Youth. Messages. Suffering. War. Violence. A rebel. Bad news. A backstabber. It warns you to look out for someone you might not want to thrust. Or bad news that is coming

I hope this was somewhat useful to you. Take good care of yourself. I wish only the best to you. Have a wonderful day. Lots of love from me. Smell some nice flowers. Do something exciting. Taste the fucking rainbow. I’ll be sending you psoditive vibes. Peace!
>>
File: tumblr_n9c6jchR9L1sj9351o1_1280.jpg (1MB, 1192x821px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9c6jchR9L1sj9351o1_1280.jpg
1MB, 1192x821px
>>17993636
I see a man walking into an empty room wehr’s only a small table. She draws on a paper there. The man faeds into a snowy mountain. The mountain has hands, the hands grab a passenger. The passenger is pulled into the snow, they drop their porcelain cup and are being suffocated in the snow. Now I’m seeing a zipline, and hair blowing in the wind. A meteor crashing down. A happy turtle that swims in the ocean and gives a ball to a human. The human likes the ball and drinks it? Someone sitting back to a tree. She looks around, sighs and rest her head on her arms. On a branch of the three is a crow. The crow chases a butterfule. Now I see pieces of fabric. A lot of random crap, and it changes all rather quickly. But as a side not. I do have a feeling like yeah, pretty close probably. But I don’t know man…

Hope there was somehow something that made any sense for you in that. Have a lovely day. DO something great today. I’ll be sending you positive viebs. I fucking love you. Good luck with your spoons. Peace!
>>
File: WTF cat.jpg (23KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
WTF cat.jpg
23KB, 600x399px
>>17993851
Huh?
>>
>>17993326
>Past and Present: Ace of Cups / Nine of Swords / Six of Swords (reversed)
Future: Knight of Pentacles / Ten of Pentacles / Nine of Cups (reversed)

Well the future seems to indicate that you're mostly on the right track for now, although I wouldn't have your heart set on achieving everything you desire just yet. I get an impression that you may feel that this will be emotionally fulfilling for you, or your holding onto this feeling and hoping it could be refined through material means.

This could have caused some problems for you on a mental level. I think that you're troubling yourself over the issue and refusing to let go of it. You may create or maintain some form of material security with how things are going, that much is clear. Whether it will lead you to emotional abundance, however, is unlikely.

>>17993735
Yeah, at least with the bit of information you gave me and the cards I drew that's the impression I got. There are a few other interpretations I could have gone with, but that was the first that came to mind. If this happens to be case I know for certain from my dealings with other people that blocking emotions will just make them come back twice as hard. Best to just let them flow as they come.

>>17993827
Three cards for you and then I am done. :^)
>>
>>17993853
Thank you.
>>
>>17993860
How did you feel when seeing all of this? I don't really know what to get out of this? Thanks a lot.
>>
Call me Sheinfeld

Hypothetical for if me and Arron were together
>>
Last few reads might ahve made only less and less sense lol. My appologies for that
>>
>>17993878
Yeah, mine sounded like gibberish. lol
>>
>>17993827
The Moon. Three of Cups. Seven of Cups.
Illusions, fantasies, excess, intertwined with friendship, conviviality.
Seems like some good times will be had.
>>
>>17993864
Thanks bb I luv u
>>
File: 1468900453400.png (174KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1468900453400.png
174KB, 500x333px
>>17993878
Kaiko scry meh plz.
>>
>>17993871
I don't know what to make out of it wither anon.
But it felt weird as fuck. Nah, I'm just feeling weird as fuck. Like I only had some liquor but it doesn't feel like that at all
>>
>>17993864
>holding onto this feeling and hoping it could be refined through material means
>troubling yourself over the issue and refusing to let go of it
Very good. It was an emotional reason that impelled me. Have a good one.
>>
>>17993890
Yeah i'm in a crazy stage in my life right now when it comes to spiritual development. I feel like i'm REALLY close to something. I'm sorry if the reading made you feel sick or something.
But I feel the reading is really necessary.
>>
Hello general, I maybe a regular here. I'm already a witch.
>>
>>17993881
See you talking to someone you love soon seems to be a dictatorship sort of feels with them...
See new avenues of life popping up.. in a job. And in the occult
See a candy necklace for some reason... Did you eat them or something?
Is it possible to stay in this weekend and have a movie night. You really need to recharge.

Can you wear some yellow it's your color. And has sentiment from you past life in Greece.

Auras purple turning to magenta.... Overstrained
Everything else is gold and silver.
>>
Can I get an aura reading plox?
>>
>>17993864
Yeah but every time I do that I tend to just drive people farther away.

So I cut everyone out before anything got too deep.

I think I really hurt at least one guy. Or he just doesn't care. Either way I just don't want to know.
>>
>>17993901
Not so much sick, just weird. It's alright tho :)
>>
File: 20150525092055.jpg (84KB, 800x837px) Image search: [Google]
20150525092055.jpg
84KB, 800x837px
>>17993888
Prepare for some utter bullshit.
Seeing a lighting floating eye in the darkness. It looks around, searching for something. A girl in a hoody looks up to the eye-thing. The eye thing goes back where it came from and gets laded in a truck. Girl gets up and leaves as well. The room is now empty of people. Only stuff. Now I see two people running in the field. A father and a daughter. Father trips and falls on top of daughter almost splatting her like a banana. There’s loads of farm land surrounding them. Kid decides to take a look at the crops. Now a sheep turns it’s head toward us. It has a third eye that’s wide and open. The hseep shakes its head. Now I’m seeing a completely black figure at a table. Eating beans. Behind him is a shitton of swords and daggers and other edgy stuff. A pot full of purple flowers.

If you can make any sense out of this, congrats lol. Take care. Lots of love. Have a wonderful day. Wish only the best to you. I’ll be sending positive energy, etc. Peace<3
>>
>>17993878
aye lAsT scry if ur up to it
>>
>>17993943
>G
>restless
>scry
>general
>>
File: images (23).jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images (23).jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>>17993927
I've seen the eye before was it purple or green this time...
As for a dad... I don't have one..
The sheep is it khaom? The Egypt god.
The guy though was there any indication of who he felt like...
What kind of flowers I love flowers esp. Purple magic ones.
>>
File: o-JACK-WHITE-facebook.jpg (275KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-JACK-WHITE-facebook.jpg
275KB, 2000x1000px
>>17993958
omg ch ess i saw a guy who was blonde like tou said named k is he my next bf?? He is so cute but he looks out of my league
>>
>>17993914
Maybe you can answer this more clearly than Kaiko.

>>17993620
>>
>>17993973
>out of my league

Enough of that stinkin' thinkin'. :P
>>
File: 1468894012809.jpg (141KB, 736x930px) Image search: [Google]
1468894012809.jpg
141KB, 736x930px
>>17993973
Is it kevin? I see you with this guy but he's going to be quite a handful are you up to it...
Try flirting with him.

I see some new headphones you will need to pick up. And I see you finding some money later...
I see a real transient transition coming... Watch out for delaying things.

Auras nice today reed green and blue/yellow sparks.

Wish you could go get a outfit on the weekend it would make you cuter.
>>
File: 1470095763655s.jpg (2KB, 124x80px) Image search: [Google]
1470095763655s.jpg
2KB, 124x80px
I'd like a general reading about fanboy faggots.
>>
>>17993976
This. I'm considered "extremely attractive" but I'm crazy shy and quiet until I open up. I've missed out on opportunities because I'm too shy to say anything, and the girl thinks I'm out of their league and not interested in them.

Don't doubt yourself, I honestly look at people I'm attracted to less than other people.
>>
File: 1469409958622.jpg (35KB, 770x375px) Image search: [Google]
1469409958622.jpg
35KB, 770x375px
>>17993987
Well as a fangirl myself... I like long walks
Reading fortunes and am always 100% behind whatever jack does.

Really waiting for the weekend and all the excitement.

Not sure how different it is for a fanboy as I'm not a guy
>>
>>17993995
Will I meet someone famous soon?
>>
File: 1470095152577s.jpg (2KB, 125x84px) Image search: [Google]
1470095152577s.jpg
2KB, 125x84px
>>17993997
You will be doomed to posting questions and then answering them yourself forever. You're just a loser, plain and simple.
>>
Alright, my dearies.
I'm off to bed.
Take care. Love you all <3
Peace!

>>17993958
It was purpleish
As for the reast, you obviously know way more than me
>>
File: 1469414629743.jpg (33KB, 534x401px) Image search: [Google]
1469414629743.jpg
33KB, 534x401px
>>17993997
>
What is how soon to you... I feel you've met someone already.... But there gone...
I don't see much change for the next two years... More of the same..
I doe see snakes around you... Which I know means you should try rekei.
>>
>>17994001
As much as I hate Ches
>unironic shitposting is still shitposting
>>
File: MGS5-Hellbound.jpg (225KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
MGS5-Hellbound.jpg
225KB, 1920x1080px
>>17994006
Kaiko there was a presence around you... Next time I see you I'll read... Couldn't take my eyes off it.
>>
>>17994012
>Unironic

shit i'm retarded *ironic
>>
>>17994007
>But there gone
>I doe see snakes

Illiterate moron detected.
>>
File: Untitled -.jpg (63KB, 911x568px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled -.jpg
63KB, 911x568px
>>
>>17994018
>or a cell phone detected moron
>>
>>17994007
I was legit wanting to know cause I get readings from a website called latin tarot which has given me many accurate readings usually tells me i'll get or lose a job and it always happens. Anyway one of the readings i always get is that ill meet someone famous or someone who will become famous
>>
>Last 20ish posts are spam

Yep sounds like Cheswick started talking.
>>
File: 1465186572557.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1465186572557.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>17994012
>>17994017
It is pretty ironic, the shitposter(literally one guy) claims ches ruins threads , when his spam stops me and other successful readers from reading on here.
>>
>>17994026
>website , auto-generated readings
Epic
>>
File: 30312989-368-k837791.jpg (26KB, 368x575px) Image search: [Google]
30312989-368-k837791.jpg
26KB, 368x575px
>>17994026
I don't see anything for at least two yrs. Then I see a misted view.... There is a chance you can be but you need to present yourself to the right people.

Your palm does indicate a marriage with money... Maybe it's a marriage
>>
File: Jack-White-[1].jpg (114KB, 624x420px) Image search: [Google]
Jack-White-[1].jpg
114KB, 624x420px
>>17993983
I think his name is kristian. why is he handful?

>>17993991
im kinda frumpy looking
>>
File: zzzzjw[1].jpg (176KB, 2000x1503px) Image search: [Google]
zzzzjw[1].jpg
176KB, 2000x1503px
>>17994007
general me up
>>
>>17994029
I mean none of it would happen if Ches didnt attach jack to every post, but yeah the spam makes it worse. One day maybe it will stop.. maybe :(
>>
>>17993914
Female
Romance reading
>>
>>17994014
What kind of presence?
>>
>>17994051
It's no different than chiro asking for a positive message or me asking for good vibes. People are upset because it's in picture form, but a lot of readers ask for some form of assurance or "payment" that usually isn't money.

>>17994043
What do you mean by that? I don't dress to impress myself
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 275x183px
>>17994040
I always hoped I would reach financial success by my self. Hopefully I'm not totally dependent on this marriage....I guess it's up to me to make sure.
Thanks
>>
File: 0.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>17994051
Why do people hate jack.?
Where does it come from.
>>17994050
Seeing a lot of almost lack of energy in you... Or is it motivation. You need to find some solace in a partner I think a relationship is a great fit for you.
See a nice genuine person on the inside of you. I like that.

Have you though much about photography. Wouldn't mind that for you as a hobby.

I think there is a hidden secret around you anon... Be careful.

Aura is nice almost green with more blue and yellow.

Feeling pain in your legs.... Take something...
>>17994043
He's just very emotional when he loves someone... And overtly protective.
>>
Will I do anything meaningful with my life? Or am I just going to be a loser, or making money against the law?

Why am I always so bored, and lack motivation?
>>
>>17993914
>seems to be a dictatorship sort of feels with them...
Sigh, well I asked for this to happen.

>See new avenues of life popping up.. in a job. And in the occult
These are certainly starting to become possibilities.

Thank you, Cheswick.

>>17993921
Your problem may just be that you're turning your emotions on other people, or showing too much of yourself without finding a personal outlet. Some things are best kept hidden.

I tend to do the opposite. I keep most of my feelings to myself and very few people, if any at all truly know me on some personal level. This obviously does hurt quite a bit with forming relationships.

I suppose the trick is to find a balance between the two.
>>
>>17994081
Cheswick, will they call me from that job opportunity tomorrow?
Thanks.
>>
File: dt.common.streams.StreamServer.jpg (39KB, 636x954px) Image search: [Google]
dt.common.streams.StreamServer.jpg
39KB, 636x954px
general¿
>>
Will I ever get my ex girlfriend back?
>>
File: Jack+White[1].jpg (128KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
Jack+White[1].jpg
128KB, 500x359px
>>17994081
Does he miss me? WIll we be together?
>>
>>17994070
I think you picked it up reading someone... Seems friendly. I think they just want to help... Or it could have been your power output it was very high when you were reading.
>>17994068
Seeing three men youngish... Ones older.
You meet them individually and are enamored almost immediately... First love sort of deals....

Don't see the first two lasting longer then five six years. Last does though. You need to go out and find them...
>>
>>17994071
I don't mind that, its just that the spam doesn't end with Ches. For example if you ask for a message, it's only one message. The reader doesnt post the message and if the querents respond they don't retype the message. Sentences are easily ignorable too. Seeings 100s of repeated pictures is annoying especially since other people ironically spam and it turns into a whole mess.

>>17994081
Nobody necessarily hates Jack. Everything should be taken in moderation and after having him shoved down our throats it is clearly getting on some people's nerves. See above.
>>
>>17994081
>I think there is a hidden secret around you anon... Be careful.
What's the secret? Thanks
>>
>>17994092
I dunno if you should take it... Something better pops up mid September. Maybe wait for that...

Could always go on welfare until then.
>>17994074
I see a lot of ups and down fiscally for you. If your partner can and will support you just love them all.the more for it.
You need to relax and really sort yourself out. Calm down your head a little...

Do something nice at home this weekend like cook something and just talk.
>>17994098
Yeah he does but you were sending mixed signals.... And he couldn't understand them....
Can you text him saying you need him and want him back.
>>
>>17994110
You gotta buy the book first. :P
>>
>>17994071
im no taylor swift
>>
>>17994026
Shiggy riggy diggy doo
I don't trust a site, and neither should you
>>
>>17994119
Do a good ol' general for me, Ches
>>
File: 1469336665319.png (4MB, 2071x2900px) Image search: [Google]
1469336665319.png
4MB, 2071x2900px
>>17994106
Why though.... He's a really friendly engaging man. Why moderate on perfection.
>>17994110
I think its something someone wants to use against you. Because you've hurt them somehow.
>>17994094
See much of the same this weekend.... Wish you would go and drink at a bar somewhere...
Saw a nice person you could have a conversation with in a grocery store....
Is it possible you could start wearing copper to increase your blood flow... Yours is a little off...
See you traveling for a while later...
Wondering if you could get a fish there great company.

Aura is nice and indigo tonight. You should talk and post online to kamihama it into a gold/ green final form.
>>
File: jack-white[1].jpg (1MB, 1360x2040px) Image search: [Google]
jack-white[1].jpg
1MB, 1360x2040px
>>17994099
cheswick why did i not get a response to my post from the person i wanted a response from?
>>
>>17994152
You could be spamming any picture no matter how perfect and it'd still annoy the hell out of me personally. idk about other people though.
>>
>>17994163
It wasn't flashy it wasn't flamboyantly you...
You need to be more real... Your hiding yourself even online.
>>
File: 7a94808a[1].jpg (66KB, 452x246px) Image search: [Google]
7a94808a[1].jpg
66KB, 452x246px
>>17994119
Am I going to be with either T or B?
>>
File: 200.gif (3MB, 375x200px) Image search: [Google]
200.gif
3MB, 375x200px
>>17994119
>>17994092

It was me, Ches. It was meee all along.

Sooo, there is a chance they will call then?

What do you see about this other opportunity?
>>
File: 1470095207039s.jpg (4KB, 125x109px) Image search: [Google]
1470095207039s.jpg
4KB, 125x109px
I have a million Jack White pics, I use them to post questions to myself, and then answer them with even more Jack White pics. Is there anything wrong with that?
>>
>>17993261
Does anyone have pictures of Cheswick? I wonder if she's a qt? I heard she might be a large man
>>
>>17994187
she posted her tits a long time ago
>>
>>17994190
Cheswick paid good money for those tits, thank god he didn't post his anteater tranny dick.
>>
>>17994140
Eh, she's ok. I'm her height but like shorter girls and dark hair.
>inb4 her next song is about that uninterested tarot reader
>>
>>17994190
You can pay people online to fake tit pics with timestamps, and I really wouldn't put it past someone who begs for attention so hard.
>>
Nick

Whats the biggest mistake I keep making in my life?
>>
>>17994119
What, if anything, is M jealous about me?
>>
Would you date someone you met on here knowing they probably asked a dozen readers what you feel about them and shit? kek
>>
who wants to trade
>>
File: JW_GR2-L.jpg (61KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
JW_GR2-L.jpg
61KB, 800x532px
>>17994180
There is a slim chance but I dunno wait till september... You don't need a job anyway.
Just enjoy life and love
>>17994182
Really... Cause I had to reboot my phone so I don't have all the one I used to have...

Really why would I pose questions to myself...
Am I that much of a faggot?
>>17994187
Not fat and not ugly. I'm a redheaded Normie....
>>17994190
And they were glorious. If you find them be sure to jack off.
>>17994193
Nope.jpg not a man.
>>17994197
Which one thoth?
>>17994201
Really I never knew that....
>>17994227
Just about anything makes m jealous... Really I think there's something you need to introspect about m.
>>
File: 1469159214021s.jpg (11KB, 333x221px) Image search: [Google]
1469159214021s.jpg
11KB, 333x221px
Why do pompous people love fedoras?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (17KB, 215x431px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
17KB, 215x431px
>>17994302
Is their feelings for me genuine or is it the result from the spell?
>>
File: 146i91587846s.jpg (4KB, 77x136px) Image search: [Google]
146i91587846s.jpg
4KB, 77x136px
Is being a professional attention whore the right career choice for me?
>>
>>17994302
>Just about anything makes m jealous...
Seems about right.

> Really I think there's something you need to introspect about m.
Ok? o_O
>>
>>17994089
Oh, well I did do that before I cut everyone off.

Because I felt like I did that

WELP actually guess I am going to kill myself then
>>
>>17994302
cheswick once my crush gets to know me more will he like me for me or is it always going to be just physical?
>>
>>17994307
So all the 50's people had there perfect family's just to be colossal faggots?

And every gangster is a a faggot on the inside too....

>yeah 1/10 nice bait mate.

He's not a beta he's a Chad. Chads look good in hats unlike betas
>>
File: tumblr_o9yaxeE9rQ1v8opzjo10_400.gif (692KB, 260x146px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9yaxeE9rQ1v8opzjo10_400.gif
692KB, 260x146px
>>17994302
>>17994180

Oh, well, you were right about other things, guess you will be right this time too.

Thanks, Ches. Hope you are having a good night.
>>
File: lovee[1].jpg (266KB, 1108x1200px) Image search: [Google]
lovee[1].jpg
266KB, 1108x1200px
>>17994302
What happens this month?
>>
>>17994311
A spell just helps pull them back towards you... It's not like Harry potter anon. Relax.
>>17994313
I do believe it is the best possible choice for me at this stage in life.
>>17994320
Feel if you were more open and less submissive it wouldn't be purely physical. But I don't see you changing anytime soon... Try for another relationship next time around... To fix past mistakes...

Be more gregarious op. Always draws attention.
>>
>>17994330
The Olympics and more tactical terrorist action.
>>
>>17994350
What happens this month for me*
>>
>>17994197
I'm not terribly fond of her music, but I have to admit I'd be stoked if she wrote a song about me.

>>17994270
I would never date a mundane, so I'd be happy to try with someone from here as long as she agrees not to shitpost me if we split up.

>>17994300
20 minutes; I just finished working
>>
File: 130980999.jpg (407KB, 1024x734px) Image search: [Google]
130980999.jpg
407KB, 1024x734px
>>17994358
Wait who are you?
>>
File: tumblr_mxx0siPwE51rcmglmo1_500.jpg (20KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mxx0siPwE51rcmglmo1_500.jpg
20KB, 500x667px
>>17994341
What will happen as a consequence of me doing this certain thing?
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>17994366
A life change.... Be sure you want this.

Your hands are weird. Your fate changes abruptly later in life....
>>
>>17994365
There are enough contextual clues that you don't have to be psychic to figure that out.
>>
File: images (22).jpg (8KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
images (22).jpg
8KB, 183x275px
>>17994377
I know but maybe I see a Jack white picture haha.
>>
>>17994302
>Thoth
I'm not Thoth?

>>17994358
I have to agree with your post about Taylor Swift.
>>
File: rk3nyqt9u0meqoxzi9ud[1].png (877KB, 640x877px) Image search: [Google]
rk3nyqt9u0meqoxzi9ud[1].png
877KB, 640x877px
>>17994320
>>17994341
Ok he has a lot of female friends can I trust him? Or is he a Mccheater
>>
File: img_7072.jpg (407KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
img_7072.jpg
407KB, 1280x960px
>>17994386
does she like me?
>>
File: Jack_White_first_look_2[1].jpg (46KB, 500x559px) Image search: [Google]
Jack_White_first_look_2[1].jpg
46KB, 500x559px
>>17994386
Does my ex miss me? What would have happened if we stayed together?
>>
>>17994270
>>17994358
if someone goes on /div/ they aren't mundie?
>>
Good morning all. I'm sore, I'm a little miffed so come cheer me up and let me do some readings for my favourite people in the world.

>Name/Nickname
>Description and Defining Features
>Colour shape combo
>Query
>Empath or Tarot

Thanks for being here for me /div/, you guys really make my day. Love and good vibes be with you all.
>>
File: tumblr_mw0obhkIR11qdqmteo1_1280.jpg (70KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mw0obhkIR11qdqmteo1_1280.jpg
70KB, 612x612px
>>17994375
It seems that way.

It does? That's scary. Can you give me an idea?
>>
>>17994163
Perseverance is your friend
>>
>>17994427
Oh, I meant another reader.
>>
>>17994429
>Sasha
>Blue heart
>I have exactly one cavity, 6 teeth scars. Bad acne. Face reminds me of a fruit.
>Love reading
>Empath
>>
>>17994429
R
retrograde, nostalgic currently
green octagon
Do a general reading for the next 3 months
Not sure which one is better here for that
>>
>>17994429
Leah
short, stocky, brown hair, long eyelashes
Brown Toad
How far into the future do I enter a relationship?
Empath
>>
>>17994446
What if they were fat and ugly but literally the High priestess IRL?
>>
>>17994429
>j-man
>tall, brown hair, dark brown eyes, beard/mustache.
>blue circle
>does she still have feelings for me? can it work out between us?
>empath
>>
>>17994429
>W
>I look like a jew with somewhat beady and glassy eyes and a long nose, and I've got a slight roll too.
>Glowing chicken strip
>Empath
>Are me and C ever going to make amends or will we just fight the next time we see each other?
>>
>>17994480
I would introduce her to the Lesser Fat-Banishing Ritual of "Caloric Deficit" and the Greater Toning Ritual of SS.

That's a trick question, though, as someone who doesn't have the willpower to put down the fork is unlikely to have the willpower to perform magic well.

Still, humoring you for a moment...
You can feasibly go from fat to healthy weight with 8-12 months of discipline and good planning. It takes at least 5 years of intense practice to become competent in the occult, at least 10 to be a true high priestess. In order to make a complete mundane magically gifted an obscenely dangerous ritual is required that will most likely result in the subject's insanity and/or suicide.

I'll take the project fatty over the project mundane.
>>
>>17994448
>Empath Reading; Love General

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1SNpLFaQvGv
>>
Is it worth going to the occult shop meet ups bros? Anyone have any stories?
>>
Just sending out the last of my energy tonight as some sort of dim, distant light in the darkness to you, other anons. It's going to be alright.
>>
>>17994553
I've done it. It was nothing but fat Wiccan women in their 40s.
>>
>>17994454
Tartot Reading; Future General
Knight of Wands(r)
King of Wands(r)
Ruled over by 7 of Pents(r)
Counseled by 10 of Wands(r) and Queen of Pents

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1j03ju98A3S
>>
>>17994429
Cara
Green clover
Not sure if you are wanting to do this, but an empath, energy check up? Just let me know and I understand if you want to pass. Hugs to you <3
>>
>>17994564
fug

How to make occult firends irl?
>>
>>17994509
>I would introduce her to the Lesser Fat-Banishing Ritual of "Caloric Deficit" and the Greater Toning Ritual of SS.
I laughed way too hard at this...thankyou anon. 10/10
>>17994553
Horrible idea. Nothing good will come of it.
>>17994594
Find people nearby on /x/ and other fringe sites. Most wont want to meet up though.
>>
>>17994577
Thanks for the reading.
Though, I'm not sure what feedback I should provide, if anything right now. The future holds many more readings for you presumably, so this will lose value over time. I will say this gave clairvoyance though.
>>
>>17994617
Share yer story m8.
>>
>>17994460
>Empath Reading; Future Love

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1IKW85g2Fwb
>>
>>17994429
>Kat
>white Star
>long hair, weird teeth, bags underneath eyes, freckles, 5'3
>where are me and T headed?
>Empath
>>
>>17994649
Thank yew. =)
>>
>>17994485
>Empath Reading; Love Specific

http://vocaroo.com/i/s16nPt4O35MO
>>
>>17994556
<3 you're a good person anon. Sweet dreams
>>17994636
It's....an interesting tale. Probably not one I wish to share and tarnish my reputation here. I like that the anons here think good of me.
>>17994662
Anytime darling
>>
>>17994429
I just listened to one of your love generals with the Empath method, and I'm curious. I think love queries are silly, so I'll offer you a reading in exchange for wasting your time.

I'm a tall white dude who is thinking of a black cube with purple lining; you can call me "fellow reader" or whatever else you want to call me.

Let me know what you would like for me to read for you.
>>
>>17994429
>B
>big hair, brown eyes, kinda medium sized, tight smiles
>blue triangle
>how do i get my crush to like me?
>Tarot
>>
>>17994663
thanks for the read man. im thinking youre most likely right on this one. i was getting the feeling that was the case but i just have such a hard time letting go. oh well thanks again man take care.
>>
>>17994634
Glad to hear it anon. Feel free to pop me a line later on down the track. I'm always interested in hearing feedback.
>>17994695
Yea, I've been there too man; it hurts, but hey, be thankful it was a clean cut. Time to move on my man.
>>
>>17994429
Ab
Black hair, stubble, dark eyes.
Turquoise green rhombus
What does my next gf looks like?
Empath
>>
>>17994429
Rafael
Introvert guy, stubborn, but mostly calm. Skinny, short dark hair, mole on chin and forehead.
Purple prism.
How will turn out these jobs i applied for?
Empath
Thanks.
>>
>>17994657
>Empath Reading; Future Specific

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1I5XWCGfbmP
>>
>>17994682
What exactly am I looking for man? I'm a little confused by your request
>>
Can multiple readings hinder your life, even if you are going about your business as usual? I would like a detailed explanation.
>>
>>17994763
I was just interested in having my surrounding energies read like you did for those two girls who just queried you. If you want to look for something in particular, I suppose you could find my future permanent girl whatnot.
>>
>>17994775
hahahahaha wtf is wrong with you losers
>>
>>17994777
I'd ignore you but, to honor your dubs: I've fucked with my energy a lot and want to see how it affected the connections. I'm far less interested in what he sees for my future and much more interested in what the result of my energy experimentation has been.

>>17994783
You're on 4chan. What do you really expect?
>>
>>17994687
>Tarot Reading; Love Specific
Knight of Pents(r)
The Devil(r)
Ruled over by Queen of Swords
Counseled by 5 of Cups(r) and 2 of Cups

http://vocaroo.com/i/s15p7Jv3HS3v
>>
>>17994783
get out /pol/ trash
>>
>>17994792
nigga what the fuck is "your energy" and why do you believe that exists
>>
>>17994775
Bv is that you?
>>
>>17994807
You seem to be lost and never learned the virtue of lurking before posting. Have a nice day, anon.
>>
>>17994715
>>17994725
>>17994775
Gonna take a break for a bit, gotta get some food into me
>>17994777
We're the best kind of losers anon
>>17994809
Was just about to say this desu
>>
>>17994814
Pls explain what energy is
>>
>>17994807
well this is a divination thread... Readers are guided by energies we produce. All living things have energy and we all have different auras depending on our stars and other factors. I suggest you go and do a google search before you start shit posting in this thread, goodbye
>>
>>17994809
hey he does kinda sound like Bv!
>>
>>17994794
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s15p7Jv3HS3v
Thank you so much! It was really accurate.
>>
>>17994827
tell me what my aura is
>>
File: 1463531656834.jpg (35KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1463531656834.jpg
35KB, 600x600px
Any readers lurking about that may be willing to help an anon out?
>>
>>17994862
For me, it depends on whether or not your query interests me.
>I'm very picky
>>
>>17994429
>Edward
>Asian, skinny, short hair, round nose, dark circles under the eyes. Introvert.
>a solid red triangle
>Currently in a fight with J. Am I getting my feelings across to her?
>Empath
Thank you.
>>
>>17994849
sorry friend not doing any readings tonight, wait for another reader.
>>
File: 1463640126802.jpg (46KB, 450x468px) Image search: [Google]
1463640126802.jpg
46KB, 450x468px
>>17994865

I'd like to know what the future is trying to tell the present. I see some big obstacles coming my direction soon but I feel that they may be avoidable and I've prepared accordingly. However I don't want to underestimate what life may throw at me and so my query is what have I overlooked and what might I expect to discover as I move through these obstacles.
>>
File: 1459287958165.jpg (164KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1459287958165.jpg
164KB, 500x600px
Good morning. This is too early, but it doesn't matter too much to me at this point. Give me whatever information, a question, and I'll give a reading in return. If it's a desperate need or something of a preference that will make things easier to understand, then pick between cards and scrying. Runes are for practice, so if someone wants to be nice, go for them.

I'll be around.
>>
>>17994889
How will my grades be this semester?
Cards will be fine.
>>
>>17994885
Fairly general and vague, but I'll give you, along with a recommendation that you query a reader announcing readings, a quick scry:

I see a knight holding onto a large flower, but seemingly covered completely by vines. What you've overlooked has been a natural consequence of daily life you've ignored during tunnel vision. The quotidian thing is domestic in character, having to do with attention to home maintenance or daily habits. It's the little things of life and generally having your shit together that hadn't gotten enough attention because you've focused overly much on a single big thing. The effect is a large cost added up...sort of like 9 stitches when you could have just sewn one in time. Good luck.

>>17994889
I'll give you a practice query for your runes. What kind of subject would you like to read?
>>
>>17994889
Ooo, give me one of those old fashioned mindscape readings like you used to do...or not.
>>
File: 1464995242080.jpg (75KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
1464995242080.jpg
75KB, 500x336px
>>17994889

Would you mind doing this query for me

>>17994885

I wouldn't mind a rune reading, I'm excited to see how it turns out.

I hope that's enough info, if anything else will help you out let me know.
>>
>>17994889
Latrell Q
Black, Large penis, Professional bike thief
Where da white womenz at??
>>
>>17994902
The good ones are avoiding niggers
>>
>>17994896
Atu 0, Nine of Wands, Ace of Swords, Four of Disks.

I would say that you will be reasonably content with your results, but I suspect that it's best to simply put in as much effort as possible into this kind of a thing and then know for dead certainty that you'll get something good. At least well, the results will be stable enough for you. Nothing much more to say, I think.

>>17994897
Anything a bit more simple. I'm still struggling with interpretation, but the drawing part I have down and well.

>>17994898
Well, I'll take that as your permission to enter. I still go by those rules, you know. I don't want to cause any sort of strange mishaps that I already had beforehand.

What a strange sight that was. It was akin to one of those old paintings of how people perceived the world. Not a circle, but a flat surface, and around it spun a strange contraption, akin to a kaleidoscope of some kind. It was twisting and turning within this darkness, and upon the surface I could see small buildings, forests and I think a city as well. It was hard to approach, for I had to shift my perceptive, and upon closer inspection, I see that everything upon the surface was in some kind of a way reminding me of a chess board. The towns, the forests, they were all pieces. And I see them moving. A game? Hard to focus on it, it's constantly moving after all. Underneath the table, I see two imps pushing the pieces, fighting against one another in some ways.

It's nothing too special, but yeah, here's one. Haven't done those in a while though, sheesh...
>>
>>17994918
woah, can i have a mindscape reading?
>>
>>17994889
Can you scry someone's reaction once they understood the real reason for the thing I did?
>>
>>17994918
>mindscape reading guy

Yeah, that's what you get, when it's a guy who thinks of everything he sees as being potentially part of a film. Especially one into film theory like myself.
>>
>>17994900
All three hidden. Neat. Dagaz merkstave, Nauthiz merkstave and Berkano.

How to word this, it seems that things are in some ways coming and changing, and it feels like they're coming to a sense of completion. Culmination. Or perhaps you will feel like you're at your limit and completely drained. Try to not overexert yourself, and don't sit in one place at the same time. If needs be, keep moving, but adjust your pace according to how things will happen and go. After most of the problems are over and through, you should be having a breath of fresh air, growth of some kind. Rebirth.

Bleh, runes are hard to interpret... I hope that was good.

>>17994902
Go to your nearest European country and say that you're a migrant. There.

>>17994921
Why do you want one?

>>17994923
Sewers. Drainage. Green. Seven of Cups; delusions and a mind lost in the stagnant emotions. I see a person looking, walking through the drainage, too lost in their mind to really notice what's going on. I see something changing around them, but yet they keep walking towards the darkness, through the sewers. I don't think they're going to react much, or this will be their reaction. Lost in their mind.

I would suggest telling them straight up and not letting them come to their own conclusions.

>>17994929
Oh, neat. I would say that it was a somewhat interesting mindscape reading, especially since I needed a perspective shift. In some ways, I did feel like I was watching a movie. Neat. I hope you enjoyed it!
>>
>>17994934
It seems interesting, and my mind to me is a mess, so i would love to see your take on it
>>
>>17994918
>simple
Pull for the reason I stopped bothering with my prospect from the third week of July
>>
File: m-1001-white.jpg (170KB, 998x1000px) Image search: [Google]
m-1001-white.jpg
170KB, 998x1000px
>>17994934
'Perspective shift'. Reminds me of filters put on cameras, for color. You know, in cinematography. I'm working on something that involves something like this right now.

Anyways, nice that I got to see that. I was expecting something cooler, like the nice houses or land you'd see in other readings. Instead I got some contraption, within a historical miscontrivance. Just like me.
>>
>>17994934
what does it mean when runes are hidden?
>>
>>17994889
A vision of where we are headed please!
>>
File: 1465363886621.jpg (162KB, 1452x1452px) Image search: [Google]
1465363886621.jpg
162KB, 1452x1452px
>>17994934
>>17994885

I appreciate the read and I'd say it's quite good. I'll be beginning grad school soon and have been struggling with procrastination throughout my life and I've been seriously worried about it affecting my future. I'd say your read addresses those concerns pretty clearly. I appreciate it, keep up the work with the runes!
>>
>>17994889
Are we ever going to be more than friends
>>
>>17994940
I see a painting of some kind. An arena down further in the distance, and a large mecha of some kind in front. It looked very... unfitting that it was there. And I hear two people, no, three people, that seem to be watching this painting, and a female voice saying ''I want it!'', while pointing at this strange machine in the middle of the painting. What was strange was the fact that she was pointing right in the middle, and suddenly the painting looks like it has a small mecha inside of the larger one, and while focusing on the small, the large disappears. Focus on the large, and the small disappears. [tunnel vision in regards of things, perhaps?]. The voices start arguing, and the painting has something in works. A crane is trying to repair the arena, but why would a painting even move in the first place?

>>17994941
Nauthiz merkstave and Ansuz merkstave.

It feels like it was more akin to a waste of time, or at least you couldn't entirely be bothered enough to push forward with it. Perhaps simply because you didn't see where it could go or at least lead? It's a strange two pairs of runes that seem to hint at something, but for the life of me I can't figure it out.

>>17994945
I don't really often shift my perspective in my visions, but this was one of them. Very neat, I really liked it. And hey, it was actually pretty cool to me! A good change of pace from the weirder shit that I get to see normally.

>>17994953
I think I'm just going to say that the results or the influences of the runes aren't all that visible or apparent, or at least you need to do some digging to really notice anything.

>>17994961
Oh, neat. I'm glad at least it was somehow... slightly... accurate... even though I can't see it from my own reading ;-;

But yeah, things should seemingly adjust for you, but as long as you get an obvious grip. Don't expect good if you don't do good, etc. Same goes for school and grades and what not. Best of luck to you!
>>
>>17994889
What does love have in store for me?
>>
>>17994966
>waste of time
Good. Now, let's talk about the spread. The Nauthiz in merkstave should indicate a lack of internal qualities that are necessary. The Ansuz in merkstave shows poor communication or lack of "divinity." Does it seem clearer in their combination now?
>>
>>17994889
Love reading for the next two months please
>>
>>17994966
When you mentioned the two imps, it reminded me of the dualism you came upon in a energy reading...do you happen to remember that one? I posted the white mask from that reading, too.

Anyways, I think this particular reading probably has to do with the past few days. It'll be interesting to come back in a few months, for any changes.
>>
>>17994889
What do the visions say about what I need to do in order to stop failing?
>>
>>17994957
I see a man and a woman walking down a path. They stop, and the woman all of a sudden says that they don't feel right together. That they don't fit. That she needs to find someone else, and that the man is not someone that she needs at the current moment. The man is utterly confused, not understanding as to why they walked all this path together, and why she decides to head into a dangerous forest, towards a man shrouded in the shadows of trees, with a glint in his eyes.

Strange. But I think you could make sense of this, if this is somewhat accurate.

>>17994962
Atu 0, Prince of Swords and Ace of Wands.

More than friends? I'm not sure, but it seems that this person would be someone you could do many things with, or go anywhere with. Friends, comrades, lovers, whatever you may want to say. However, it would take some effort to get together with them, a lot of energy from your end, and likely need to be good with your ideas and words that you will put in to actually get a result from her.

>>17994973
Eight of Disks, Atu X and Six of Swords.

I would say that you're going to likely need to be patient with love for this one. It may give you an opportunity that will seem like it was a lucky coincidence, and it will require you to balance yourself before you're able to take upon it. Best of luck with that.

>>17994974
In some ways it does seem somewhat clear, but at the same time even with the explanation it feels like I'm missing a bridge between the two runes. Lack of internal qualities and poor communication; something you didn't do from your own end, or someone else didn't? Because in a way, capability to communicate properly is a quality in itself, in my eyes.
>>
>>17994978
Oh shit, it's you. Hello there! And no, I haven't forgotten about you in any way, that's one of the few readings I'm likely not going to forget, simply because it raised my curiosity by just a margin, compared to most queries and readings that I do in here.

Dualism, white and black. The pieces of the chess board are white and black. I see where you're going with it. Yet another signifier of dualism. You could come back to it, if you so please, and ask me for more at the later time. It's nice to do readings for those that can actually understand them.

>>17994976
Seven of Cups, Four of Swords, Atu XVI, Ace of Cups, Atu V.

It seems that your mind is reasonably content with how things are, even though it's more along the lines of you simply trying to calm the mind until something happens. The emotions aren't exactly in the best position in regards of love, and I think things ... perhaps are a bit more unstable than I have said or you may think. I would suggest to open up yourself a bit more, or perhaps let in more emotions from the outside or ''flush out'' your own, so to speak. Be a bit more tolerant of yourself or others, that may help you a bit. Otherwise likely instability overall, even though you're going to try to keep things stable.

>>17994979
I see someone trying to launch a rocket, and at first it seems more like they're trying to launch a firework instead. So much high-tech, and the rocket itself doesn't seem like something one would use for fireworks. It seems to fail, not really getting anywhere, for I think the purpose of this is something else than what you're doing with it. At some point there's a small success by brute force, it simply doesn't do as good as it could be.

So essentially, you're doing something, or taking an approach that's not fit for whatever it is that you're doing. Change you approach or how you interact with things, or to put it in the words of the vision, ''stop using military-grade rockets for fireworks, dumbass.''
>>
>>17994957
>>17994980
:(

Thank you but this must be far into the future because I am happy right now. Whats the reason I say we dont fit together?
>>
>>17994889
What kind of feelings does she have for me? Does she even value our friendship?

Any method is fine. Thanks!
>>
>>17994889
Can you scry my next encounter with C? What goes down?
>>
File: 1469530273045.jpg (134KB, 700x817px) Image search: [Google]
1469530273045.jpg
134KB, 700x817px
>>17994889
Can I get a relationship reading for the person I'm currently interested in? Any method is fine, so pick your favourite. Thanks in advance.
>>
>>17994993
That's what I said, unexpected, and the man even says that they walked for so long together, it doesn't even make any sense.

You know, I would suggest to not think too much about it really. If it happens, then it happens, and if it seems unlikely, then don't believe it. Just be happy, but in case you see some kind of oddities happening, then try to act upon them before something does happen and you two end up separating. Best of luck to the two of you.

>>17994996
Atu XX, Knight of Disks, Three of Swords.

It seems that she has some kinds of changing feelings at the current moment, that they're changing towards something else from whatever it was before. I think she put some reasonable amount into the friendship that the two of you had, but at the same time I have a suspicion that she felt like maintaining it was akin to hard work than anything else. The problem is that it's likely not going to last too long, or at least well... Sorrow's not a positive card, indicating likely heartbreaks and unwilling truths that need to be accepted.

>>17994998
I see two large forces, seemingly two opposites, coming together. Between them there is a gap, leading to some kind of void, some kind of darkness deep below. The woman says to jump, and the man simply... does it. No resistance, no struggle or anything like that. He jumps and falls, but he falls onto a safety net. The woman ends up chuckling to herself, saying how he should not simply do things because someone says so.

Hmm, it seems that it will not go too negatively, but don't be the kind to simply be at C's whim and do whatever they want you to do. It's silly.
>>
>>17994889
What does he want to say to me?
>>
>>17995005
>The problem is that it's likely not going to last too long, or at least well...
>it
the friendship?
>>
>>17994990
There's other things in the reading I noticed too, but they refer to things too off to mention. I just honed in on your perspective shift because that's what needs to happen when I approach that strange algorithm I play out in my head. I don't just go walking around like that.

But yeah, a lot about the ways the natural inclinations I have when using my imagination tend to tend to average out what I'm seeing. The way objects gleamed at with a scrying are more symbolic, than do they refer to mundane parts of the world. Qualities of what I see get worked out into 'pieces'...you know, for the whole art and philosophy thing, but also when I scry.

Yeah, I'll be back sometime.
>>
>>17995005
Thank you! If its not too much to ask, what did the girl and man appearance look like? Hair colors
>>
>>17994889
Please, a vision.

What the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
>>17994889
Your visions have never failed me before. Will I finally succeed in my goal in the upcoming months?
>>
>>17994889
Can you read me mindscape
>>
>>17994889
Will I be able to get to where I want to be without my family and without any friends?
>>
>>17995003
Thank you. I don't want to use scrying too much right now, because I'm having a migraine at this point.

Eight of Cups, Atu XXI, Atu XIV, Ten of Cups, Two of Cups, Atu IX, Seven of Disks.

Interesting, very interesting. It seems that it could have some potential between you two if you would pursue this person, fantasies of the future and perhaps an image of two people binding themselves together, becoming one. Alchemy. However, the emotions would be more than stagnant, and you would be aware of it. Right now you feel rather content about this person, but if you would decide to pursue, I would suspect that it wouldn't lead to anywhere in regards of niceness or contentment. I mean, it is suggested to just talk to them or tell them your feels, but don't go any further.

>>17995007
Princess of Swords, Six of Wands and Two of Cups.

If I'm right, and while the Two of Cups feels rather shaky, it seems like something that he wants to say out of impulse, almost. Something he has decided upon and wants to go through, so to speak. If the Two of Cups is actually meaningful here, then it's likely something along the lines of something that's close to his heart, at least letting out his feelings. I'm not saying it's a confession, but it could be close to that.

>>17995012
Likely. Three of Swords in general is heartbreak of some kind. Something's going to happen, I think.

>>17995018
Oh, that's good. If you kept shifting your perspective around like that, things would have been rather... well... it's best to stick with one perspective most of the times.

Interesting. For me, scrying is allegory over the top. It's a story that I see. Then again, life is a story in it's own way. It would be nice to get a mindscape reading from someone and have them tell things, but I think they would just see a lot of messed up things overall. Not a stable one, that I am.

Alright then, until later.

>>17995022
Appearances aren't literal in my visions. That's why I don't bother saying.
>>
>>17994889
I'm worried and I don't know why this time, i should be relaxed, nothing is happening at the moment. any thoughts on this?
>>
File: 1403125538542.jpg (56KB, 500x571px) Image search: [Google]
1403125538542.jpg
56KB, 500x571px
>>17995129
Thanks for the read. Appreciate it. A little bleak perhaps, but the insight was helpful to consider my situation and where to go from here. Thanks for giving me some things to consider.
>>
>>17994889
I have something close to me that I need looked at from another perspective, if you don't mind; I would prefer an energy reading or scry, but I'm so lost here I don't mind cards or runes.
It's not that I won't go into too much detail as I don't even know where to begin, hence why I asked for an energy reading, as a "what do you feel" sounds easiest for this...
...whatever you do, even if nothing, thank you for listening though. It helps to just say things to someone sometimes.
>>
>>17995026
Ha, a question I raise to myself every single day.

I am going to be terribly off with my visions.

I see a tower breaking down, a foundation of a tall fortress crumbling up and upon itself. I see a regal looking man, seemingly ignoring all of the destruction that's happening around him, acknowledging it, but yet not really paying too much heed for it. He looks onwards, into a dark forest, seemingly looking for a place as to where he can build another tower. There was one before him, that's crumbling at the same time. Building towers, ideas, mindsets, and breaking them down at the same time?

The man lands on mud, and for some reason it disgusts him more than the fact that everything's being destroyed. The path is what bothers him the most, but the destruction is something that does not faze him. Nor the building part, or perhaps it does? I do not know.

Get your priorities straight. Stick to one thing, and if you want to destroy things, make sure it's something worth destroying. Or be me and destroy everything.

>>17995034
Glad to know that. Have this one that will fail.

I see someone working at a desk, surrounded by sounds, but yet everything being still. Was it the mind that's being distracted? The man is so focused, and the work is so fragile, that any small mistake could potentially make things not work out in the very end. Last bit is placed, and the man is happy. Just by cheering, he somehow manages to turn over the table and almost break the contraption he created. Taking it, making sure it's working, he rolls around and about, and almost falls out through a door into nothingness. He doesn't lose the contraption, but it seems from his cheering and happiness that he managed to complete things he may just lose everything he has obtained.

>>17995142
No problem. I hope you will sort things out on your end, and that the small advice and perspectives given will help you. Look up the cards if you want more clarification.
>>
will do some yes or no readings
first come first served
>>
>>17995180
Will I be with the one I love?
>>
>>17995058
Why?

>>17995070
Five of Wands, Atu I, Three of Wands, Six of Swords, Princess of Swords.

It seems that you may just able to get someplace if you put in effort and energy to it, but there's a warning for you to not be too rash and act upon your emotions or think that one thing is like that, but in reality things are different than what you think they may be. Remain balanced between your mind and emotions, learn as much as possible along the way and apply what you can so that you will get somewhere. I see you getting somewhere, at least, if you focus yourself and direct yourself properly, planning things out and what not.

>>17995140
Atu V, Atu 0, Ten of Cups, Seven of Disks.

I suppose the reason as to why nothing's happening is bothering you. Perhaps you're likely going off of your gut feeling or likely off of the fact that you may just end up associating calmness with a ''calm before the storm'' effect that some people get. I would suggest worrying about the fact that noth-

... what. It's in a way telling you to worry about the fact that nothing's happening in the first place. Something should be. Try to move things along or see if you could do something. My suggestion? Go outside and take a walk. Move your legs out a bit.

>>17995162
Six of Swords, Ten of Disks, Princess of Cups, Six of Disks, Five of Swords, Two of Cups.

It's hard to make sense of these cards, considering the fact I don't know what to look at. Whatever's happening right now to you, make sure to obtain some stability within it, and not give up or submit to the fact that things may not work out or whatever. Five of Swords is a card about admitting to the fact that things are just happening and sometimes we can't do anything, and this is something you should avoid. It should work out in the end, but eh...

Would you be interested in a scry? I think I could make more sense out of it.

>also thanks now my gut feels like sword is stuck in there
>>
>>17995186
doesn't seem like it...sorry
>>
>>17995180
I'm going to ask again, because lel, why not.

Should I kill myself?
>>
>>17995199
no, you should not.
>>
>>17995201
;-;

Are you saying that because you want to say it or is it the pendulum that's saying that?
>>
>>17995196
I would be interested in a scry, thank you.
And the 5 of swords does make sense because it's a situation out of my control, even if it does affect me. I can give you more feedback, but it might be better if you scry first so I don't color what you might see... I think. I'm still not sure how this scrying stuff works sometimes.

Either way, thank you.
>and those other cards are accurate as well.
>>
>>17995202
tiger's eye literally says no
>>
>>17995202
My Penny says don't know/ don't wanna answer. Second try it said yes.
But I don't think you should kill yourself. Like don't even bother asking, just don't
>>
>>17994889
More practice for you then. Runes for me, please.

My name is Paul
Pisces ascendant Pisces
Tell me what changes in my future. Because right now it seems there is nothing that i could to change it and i feel stuck in a very bad place in life.

If that's too difficult to read with runes a scry is fine.
>>
donw with readings for the day.
>>
>>17995203
Oh, good. Someone who can look them up. I'm glad it does make some amounts of sense.

I see someone sitting in a dark room. The atmosphere is gloomy, the man is rather gloomy, but he's sitting behind a computer, almost expecting something to happen. To change. The thoughts are somewhere else, with someone else, and they're more colorful and vivid than the life around him. The someone else though, they seem to have the equivalent of Ten of Swords into them, pushed into them by someone that hides their face. At least they may seem kind or righteous, but they hide their intentions.

I see the man trying, struggling with walking around, their thoughts more often with them than in their own reality, and I hear the computer breaking. Then a phone. As if connection with the outside has been cut. Mental voices intensify. I hear whispering. The man retreats to a corner, hiding with a small white flame, hope.

Erh. It seems that you're going to have difficulties doing whatever it is that you want to do. This is likely more allegorical than it should be, but I hope this will make sense for you.

>>17995207
shaaaaame.

>>17995217
... not quite a shame. I'll kill myself with candy later tonight.

>>17995233
Laguz merkstave, Othala, Dagaz.

It seems that you're at the current moment in a rut, and it's a good suggestion for you to break out of it yourself. It's not going to happen by itself, and you actually need to do something. It's akin to a blockage that you need to push through, otherwise nothing will happen and nothing will move. You will likely find some sense of stability or a sense of prosperity, values and what not, at least you'll be more stable than how you are now. Don't be hopeless. Things aren't all that bad. Focus on the morning that will come. And if it doesn't, then make it come.
>>
>>17995233
>>17995265
I have no idea how though. I really have nothing more to give or do. But thanks for the reading
>>
File: Gassho.jpg (40KB, 400x517px) Image search: [Google]
Gassho.jpg
40KB, 400x517px
>>17993016
To the Buddhist dude (I think?) from the previous thread who asked a 6 month reading:

Sorry for my late reply, I'm not even sure you'll read this but I'm glad to be at service and that I've helped somehow, thanks for the feedback.

Thank you very much, I appreciate your blessings and you may as well receive even more, it has done a great work on me.
Safe paths!
>>
>>17994980
The Ansuz would be upright if the issue were external: communication. It's internal, though, and it clarifies the internal Nauthiz. It represents a quality lacked, not an action lacked.
>>
>>17995511
I'm still struggling with the meanings themselves, so to speak. Do you by chance can offer any sort of good material to use for interpretation itself?

Also, if anyone still wants readings, I'm up for it. Give me whatever information and I'll give a reading in return, be it tarot, runes or scrying. I'll be here, for I have nowhere else to be.
>>
>>17995547
can you give me a scry about career?
changed job a month ago and i'm not sure if i did well or not, it seemed better but i'm not so sure now
i'm a male, soon to be 24 years old
>>
>>17995547
Should I apply to work at the local store I've been visiting lately? You can use the runes if you wish to practice
>>
>>17995547
a scry of my love life for the next few months, I have someone in mind.
>>
File: shit.jpg (186KB, 1804x983px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
186KB, 1804x983px
Gonna do a few tarot reads
around 5.
after that I'm gonna meditate and if I feel up to it I'll try my hand at scrying.
>>
>>17995571
can i has general read?
>>
>>17995547
pls give me love reading
male gemini
>>
>>17995547
Please scry the influence of H
>>
>>17995547
Can I have a scry for advice on how to obtain my goal?
>>
>>17995575

>General read

I fuckin guess.
A little bit sad and confused are we?
Wanting to move forward but don't know how? A desire for change yet an inability.

Why the inability? because you're clinging to bullshit. You need to be more independant. Set out on your own. Be who you are, do what you want, and don't fucking care. Is this related to your sexuality or love life? I suggest you look at what's important to you, and what you believe will bring you happiness.

"Sort your fucking life out mate." - Pete from Shawn of the Dead
>>
>>17995594
>mfw this reading hit too close home
congrats i guess ;-;
yeah this sadness stem from >tfw no gf
i just feel so undesired
>>
>>17995571
can I have a general too?
>>
>>17995547
What does the opposite sex think of me
>>
>>17995547
Oooooo! You can practice a rune reading on me. Just pertaining to my current issues of crap lol. <3
>>
>>17995599
I understand that but having a girlfriend can suck massive ass.
All of my old lovers have been vindictive moneysink whores.

I always gave all I had to give without getting anything in return.

Try being happy with yourself and who you are. Maybe that will make it easy to attract love.
>>
>>17995560
Thank you.

Gebo merkstave, Kenaz *h* and Ingwaz *h*.

It seems that it'll be a balance between a sensation of loneliness and/or feeling greedy or something along the lines of pushing your limits, but at the same time it would in some ways show a light for you to go towards, or perhaps give you an idea of some kind, something to strive for and put energy in. So either you will manage it, but it's not going to be entirely something that you'll enjoy, even though it gives you some kind of a thing to do, or it'll direct you towards other places.

>>17995569
A man chasing a woman through a field of golden wheat. This has a sense of fantasy, a sense of misty dreams to it. The man keeps chasing, and he gets closer, and the image to something along the lines of death, rot, and the woman becoming a skeleton instead of a fair lady keep overlapping with this fantasy land. Until they reach a tree in the middle of the field, then it snaps into darkness and death. The man crumbles on the ground, still clinging to fantasy, while everything around is spinning and turning onto itself.

Yeah, things may just not work well.

>>17995555
Someone sitting in the kitchen, it feels like a very restaurant-like setting. Someone was talking with the other person in the kitchen, but it seems that they're too busy with their work to really help the one who's struggling. I see them collapsing for a short second on the ground, coughing up blood. Stress. Even he knows that. He stands up and starts to work his job, but just as he goes outside he gets scared off by a man who is clearly out of his league, both in rank and position. Shaming himself with this encounter.

You're not really doing something that you're fit for right now, are you? This place, this career you're working, I don't think it suits you all that well. It may be a good idea to change things before you get too worked up or end up getting into a rash situation.
>>
>>17995547
You'll want to read and meditate on the poems. There's one major difference between tarot and runes that should be mentioned here: you can read every book on tarot and be fairly competent with tarot, but you can read every book on runes and still be completely incompetent with them and not know the first thing about working with them. It requires spiritual grunt work and getting to know them individually; each one is a deep word of power, and it should be treated as such.

For funzies, want to try pulling runes for the query I gave you over email and see what comes up?
>>
>>17995547
Scrying
Am I going to be with my crush?
>>
>>17995609

Sure...

Your mostly happy I suppose but you have something that's bothering the shit out of you. Through an intellectual approach to matters in life you're trying to make improvements to help bring about emotional stability and positivity apparently.
Unfortunately there will be some disappointment and inaction in the things you're seeking. There will be good as well though. Moments of truth and realization.

This is a time for you in which action would be beneficial. Not reckless, or impulsive. Calm and resolute action. Be a good person in your endeavors. Be good to others and show the virtuous side of yourself.
>>
>>17995547
Female
How does my next bf treat me?
>>
>>17995578
Queen of Swords, Four of Cups, Nine of Cups, Six of Cups, Three of Cups.

Now that's one hell of a spread I'd do for someone in regards of love matters. You're right now, and likely for the near future are going to be using your mind too much, perhaps being a bit critical or just focusing on it instead of following your feelings. A suggestion for you is to seek happiness in regards of love matters, something that will last, and not just focus on pleasurable aspects and go for short-lived swings. Balance your emotions. You may just have a possibility to become more social and perhaps find someone in regards of love at a later time.

>>17995587
I see someone trying to drive a large sword through the ground, for what purposes it's not really clear. A woman is standing nearby, saying that he's all good, and he slowly drives the sword into the ground, down to the hilt. Pulling it out was more difficult, for the entire blade was covered in sticky, pink goo. Disgruntled, he pulls out the sword completely and walks away, stepping onto the hole, and having the leg stuck in the hole, covered in the goo as well.

It's not doing any good. I suspect it's the goo. Or the woman that's saying that it's good.

>>17995589
I see the arrows of the Eight of Wands, turning upon the Seven of Disks, going through all of the cards up until one and the final one, Atu XXI, the Universe, the World itself. I see Seven of Disks ingrained into them, and no matter how hard the arrows try, the last card fails to be broken. I see something as well around the arrows that's needed, Atu XVII, The Star. Hope. A torch, held in the hands of a statue. Hope. Light.

It's somewhat allegorical, but Eight of Wands is essentially strength within willpower and fire, energy, pushing forward at sudden speeds. Breaking through stillness is hard, but you will need to remain determined, try, and push forward, hoping for the best results. And planning your things out, that would work too.
>>
File: Fedora3.jpg (107KB, 522x579px) Image search: [Google]
Fedora3.jpg
107KB, 522x579px
>>17995658
Like a queen
>>
>>17995624
That's a good reading, thank you.
I must admit I'm not into sales, so it'll push me into that, but I enjoy their products and wish to learn and make the connections with people there, so it may be what Gebo implies in the exchange (I'm not sure if Gebo can be reversed but I have the intent to learn from them). But I can see it may not be what I'm wishing in first place (Kenaz), just work work work (Ingwaz). I hope I have good chances to stay there.
>>
>>17995624
thanks
>>
>>17995571
General love reading?
>>
>>17995547
No readings for me, I just wanted to give you some energy. Keep on keeping on.
>>
>>17995640
What bothers me the most is my lack of social life, and disappointments are plenty so far but now I'm trying to get another direction, new ways to see things to improve myself. I've been pretty impulsive lately so this advice comes handy, thanks and bless you.
>>
>>17995611
Atu VII, Atu XXI, Eight of Cups.

Are you JN, by chance? Nevermind that. It seems that they see you as someone who's perhaps a bit wistful or thinking about future too much, planning things out and going towards them, but hung up over something, or at least not really dealing well with your own emotions.

>>17995615
Took me a while, my bad.

Uruz merkstave, Jera and Fehu merkstave *h*.

It seems that you should stick with being the dominant one, doing whatever it is that you really intended and abusing it. Being greedy and securing something that you may want to or intend to secure. Put this for your own uses and goals, and don't throw about the obtained spoils just for your own menial purposes, so to speak.

You know what I mean. Besides, it seems that runes will not be something I'll go too deep into, but dear god the draw to them is insane, more so than tarot. I don't even know how to explain it, but it feels like a hand that's gripping my gut and trying to draw me towards them. I never felt anything like this before.

>>17995638
I won't scry this. However;

Two of Swords, Queen of Disks, Eight of Disks, Two of Cups, Queen of Swords, Three of Cups.

I could say yes, that you will be. At least love will blossom of some kind. It would rather stable, surprisingly enough. If it's not going to work, you're going to likely sit back and just hope for another opportunity or perhaps try to find someone else. This future between you and him though, I see positive emotions.

>>17995658
That is a very stupid question and you know it. If you pick someone who is a kind person, and I do mean genuinely kind, then nothing bad should happen. I mean, what else should you pick as your boyfriend?

Ten of Swords, Seven of Wands, Ace of Cups, Three of Disks.

1/2
>>
>>17995820
The fact that Ten of Swords is in the main spot doesn't comfort me in any way. Destruction to the very ground. Overall, it'll likely feel like he's trying to push you to do this and that, or perhaps change yourself towards whatever he wants. Won't say that it's all good to be like that, especially when it's forced. Oh well.

I'll take my sweet time with other readings, as you can see. I keep going off of second and third and fourth winds. I'm tired as it is, and it would be nice to just curl up from all of the problems.
>>
>>17995690
Oh, you know your runes. That's nice. I'm still struggling with them, so interpretation is difficult, but it seems that I can draw one or two. I do think that Gebo can't be a merkstave, but that's a failure on my end. I'll likely need to do what the other anon suggests and simply work with them more, meditate upon them, etc and etc.

It's honestly a bit more vague, or at least well, I understand why tarot has art to assist people with... sheesh... I hope it goes well with your work at least, if you go for it, then even more so!

>>17995697
Ye, no problem.

>>17995744
Pushing away everything, as I usually do. No sending energy my way, please.

Also, I'm going to change my name again, and likely stick with it for final. I messed up on something, and well, ended up using something I shouldn't. My bad...
>>
>>17995547
Silly love query but who will I be with, r or f?
>>
>>17995822
Why you change your name? Should I do this thing my friends want me to do? What is the outcome?
>>
>>17995820
Oh fuck, sorry Discordia. That was not to you. That was to >>17995634

Let me quickly get to your reading, jesus...
>>
>>17995776
>social life
You're telling me.

I'm trying to break the ice with a girl i matched with on tinder.
I opened up with
>So I herd u like mudkipz
She says "from who lol"

and I responded with "you know who."
"It was fone"
"Look I'm gonna level with you no one told me you like mudkipz."
"And fone has remained an enigma since 2007"

I'm starting to realize that I'm a full blown autist.
>>
>>17995611
>>17995820
No not Jn, guess I should have asked if opposite sex found me attractive. Thanks
>>
>>17995843
will i achieve my objective by the end of the year?
>>
>>17995822
Will I go on a date before next year?
>>
>>17995820
>>17995658
>>17995822
so he's like my last bf!!! Ace of cups means a little loving though right? Thank you
>>
>>17995547
Scrying
What is something the universe thinks I should pursue?
>>
23 M Scorpio

Can I get a reading about my gf and my trust issues?
>>
>>17995615
Berkano, Tiwaz and Kenaz.

It seems that the biggest problem at the current moment is growth, or trying to seek or find some growth in your current position. That, and it feels like that at the current moment you are likely confused, feeling like you should be able to get something, but nothing's really changing or happening. I would give the same advice as I did; seek out something that could clear things up for you, or find knowledge or something that could shine up on your problems and help you solve them. I think you have the strength needed to get through this.

>>17995848
... that's a stupid question to ask.

>>17995864
Ask someone who does pendulum work. They would give you a straight answer, unlike me who has to deal with cards and when a good amount of them don't give a straight answer.

>>17995832
Four of Cups, Princess of Swords, Eight of Disks, Atu XIII, Atu X.

I frankly see you with someone who's going to be the more stable one, at the very least. It's hard to say which one specifically, but if you'll go with R, it'll feel like you're with someone who's smart, but very rash, likely leading to some small arguments here and there. With F? Slow, steady, more like taking an opportunity when possible. She seems the most unlikely that you will be with. Overall, if you don't take either, well... you'll just move on, even if you don't want to, and simply hope that things will be a bit better/or you'll find someone else.

>>17995839
... didn't I say as to why I changed my name? Besides, I don't expect anyone in here save for one or two people to actually know what the names mean.

1/2
>>
New thread: >>17995899
>>
>>17995892
Eight of Swords, Ace of Wands, Atu IV, Nine of Disks.

I don't think anything bad is going to happen, or at least anything on a larger scale. It seems to be done out of some kind of a want to stabilize, or perhaps be a bit greedy, even. The underlying reason is gain, and it's a disk card. It should be stable overall, at least the outcome, but it will lead to a lot of thinking and overthinking. On what matter? Who knows.

Besides, why would your friends ask you to do something anyway, and you end up asking for someone in /div/ about it? If it's something you don't feel comfortable with doing, then don't do it. No need to be the underling or a kicked puppy.

>>17995877
Ten of Swords, girlie. That's the main card. That's NOT a positive card. I don't know what you're hoping or expecting, but even so, get better choices in men before you'll end up getting controlled or anything along the lines of that. I'm a bit harsh and out of it right now, but I'm just making an assumption, is all.

>>17995885
A man walking through some kind of an area, sunlight shining outside, heading towards a small building outside of the main one. There's something for him to see or find there, perhaps? He heads there, and while there's a small accident along the way, he manages to find himself standing near a hole. Down, I see a cauldron. Immediately, I think of the Art card; alchemy and change. The man jumps in there, and comes out as a large, towering demon.

It seems that it wants you to change yourself in some way, perhaps to become more selfish, or more certain in your power or whatever. Express yourself more, even. It may be somewhat easy to do it, but that path is up to you to find.
>>
>>17995826
Practice makes perfect, I know just a little but I'm glad to share.

Some runes may not be merkstave but depending on the reading can have a negative meaning, such as if you draw Gebo as obstacle or opposing forces, something a person should be aware of, then greedy would fit, or giving too much or taking too much in an unfair trade. It's all the context, so I advise to use some spreads to expand your views on each rune.

It's never a failure if you learn, keep doing the good work :)

Tarot is more visual, pictures indeed, try to see the runes as language, words and the meaning behind them, I'm sure you'll excel. And thanks for the good wishes, I really need this job.
>>
>>17995892
Thanks, pretty. Definitely stuff I already know. I just hope knowing my stuff helped out with your practice.
>>
>>17995820
Ah, it seems you understand what drew me to runes in the first place.

The Uruz is perfect, first of all. The Fehu is interesting, mostly because it is in merkstave. I think I know precisely what that means, and I think you do too, so I won't harp on about it. The Jera is a bitch to interpret in that spread, but I know what it means, and I think you do too. Think of it like The World in tarot.

Sorry for the delay, and thanks for your time.
>>
>>17995892
>Gawain
I think I might know
Thread posts: 327
Thread images: 91

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.