[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 358
Thread images: 47

File: 06_TheLovers_AngelaRizza_13x19.jpg (224KB, 428x731px) Image search: [Google]
06_TheLovers_AngelaRizza_13x19.jpg
224KB, 428x731px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're new, please read the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previous thread: >>17986673
>>
Alright let's try this again. Last time the thread switched right as I posted.
Ok so I will scry your appearance. I haven't done this in a long time s d I'm curious if I still can. I'll do 3. To get your image scried you need to guess two things correctly. First guess a number between 1-20 then guess a color. When you guess the color send me a photo of something of the color.
>>
>>17988185
>Alright let's try this again. Last time the thread switched right as I posted.
>Ok so I will scry your appearance. I haven't done this in a long time and I'm curious if I still can. I'll do 3. To get your image scried you need to guess two things correctly. First guess a number between 1-20 then guess a color. When you guess the color send me a photo of something of the
>>
File: 2000px-Solid_blue.svg[1].png (16KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Solid_blue.svg[1].png
16KB, 2000x2000px
>>17988185
number i guess is 18
>>
>>17988185
Red, 10
>>
File: images (2).jpg (17KB, 494x298px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
17KB, 494x298px
>>17988185
Well, lets try.
Green
>>
File: 1417149810499.gif (936KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1417149810499.gif
936KB, 256x192px
>>17988185
>green
>>
File: 2000px-Solid_black.svg.png (20KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Solid_black.svg.png
20KB, 2000x2000px
>>17988185
number i guess is 13
>>
File: download.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>17988185
18 purple
>>
File: default.jpg (10KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
default.jpg
10KB, 1200x630px
>>17988185
White
>>
Alright guys. Ready to find out if you won??

The number I chose was
17!
The color
Light blue.

So one person got the number and one got the color. Haha. I'll be doing your scries shortly guys.
>>
>>17988190
I see a small roundish nose. Light brown hair. Maybe some bangs? Gray eyes.
>>
>>17988203
Black hair shoulder length . Big brown eyes. You're slim and of an average height. Do you wear your hair up often?
>>
I'll be doing a few tarot readings. If you're interested, I just need your query and any other information you consider relevant.
>>
>>17988221
nose isn't small
blonde hair
bangs
eyes aren't gray
>>
>>17988223
>Black hair
Yes
>Shoulder length
No, but usually it gets a bit long
>Big brown eyes
Brown/black, idk if they're considered big. They've never been called small?
>slim and of an average height
Slim/skinny, but tall
>hair up
Did you just misgender me
I'm male, so maybe you assumed I was female and that threw you off

Sorry friendo
>>
>>17988228
Yikes. Well hmm are you close to a person that fits that description? Or were you recently thinking of someone with that look?
>>
File: 1112191842d8eda48081270b97.jpg (109KB, 573x860px) Image search: [Google]
1112191842d8eda48081270b97.jpg
109KB, 573x860px
>>17988185
Blue
>>
>>17988230
Yes I did see you as a girl haha but yeah if you're tall and a guy technically your height is average. But hey I got most of it right. You're a pretty girl if that makes you feel any better
>>
>>17988225
Are my outcomes bleak for the future, or shall I say, will my desires be fulfilled when I NEED it most? Should I "cease"?
Male
Aquarius
>>
>>17988187
I see.. This has been helpful, thank you for the clarifications!

>Anyway anon pls dont do thing in pic :l
That will depend on you're next reading anon >:)
>>
>>17988225
Female
Love reading
>>
>>17988225
Male, Leo, 23
I'm find love in some girl, or always I'll be alone?
>>
File: 1468854291753.jpg (276KB, 794x650px) Image search: [Google]
1468854291753.jpg
276KB, 794x650px
>>17988235
>technically your height is average
FUCK
>Well, I know what I'm doing tonight!

But wait hold the phone, you asked the other person, but I was deeply thinking of a woman these days. She fits the description for everything that I know of. Her hair's probably naturally black, and idk about how often she keeps her hair up.

She's pretty, i~~~~sn't she~~~?
>>
>>17988225
Male, gemini. Can I get a love reading?
>>
>>17988225
Male, Taurus.
Love reading about my relationship.
Thanks.
>>
File: 6789765.jpg (113KB, 449x767px) Image search: [Google]
6789765.jpg
113KB, 449x767px
Just for those waiting, I may get delayed briefly for food, so if I take a while to reply I haven't abandoned you.
>>
>>17988225
male, virgo.
vocational reading?
>>
File: BV makes a funny.jpg (315KB, 1522x1326px) Image search: [Google]
BV makes a funny.jpg
315KB, 1522x1326px
Hey everyone, hope you're all well. I slept today surprisingly so I'll be around tonight to do some readings.

>Name/Nickname
>Description and Defining Feature(s)
>Colour shape combo
>Query
>Empath or Tarot

As always, love and good vibes be with you all.

>>17988271
>>17988225
JN is a bumbumpoopyface <3
>>
>>17988298
K
Cynic (apparently)
Red Circle
How will I know when it's the right time to approach her/make my inquiry/objective clear?
>it's a love reading episode
Tarot... But what's empath?
>>
>>17988298
Lock
Ascetic
Yellow Heart
I know the answer, this question is redundant. Still. I am better off being single for now, aren't I?
Tarot. However empath may be of value here.
>>
>>17988298
Shane
Smartarse
Orange crescent
Am i best staying with what i know or making a leap on the unknown hoping it fulfills my needs
Empath please
>>
>>17988298
G
Dressed in black, pale and depressed
Pink triangle
Are me and P. going to solve our differences and be friends again?
Tarot please
>>
>>17988298
S.
Unknown
Grey hexagon
Are my outcomes bleak for the future, or shall I say, will my desires be fulfilled when I NEED it most? Should I "cease"
Empath
>>
>>17988298
R
Calm, not showing emotion
Golden triangle, empty center
Could you give me general love reading?
Tarot
>>
>>17988313
>Tarot Reading; Love Specific
Ace of Swords
4 of Cups(r)
Ruled over by Queen of Wands(r)
Counseled by 6 of Cups and Knight of Wands(r)

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1HJdWOX07tT
>>
>>17988320
>Tarot Reading; Love Specific
5 of Pents(r)
The Devil(r)
Ruled over by 5 of Swords
Counseled by Page of Pents(r) and Page of Wands

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1sWkIXJjJKN
>>
>>17988328
Unable to get a lock on sorry, lack of details may be the cause; too much going on to get a clear image
>>
>>17988370
Thanks for trying mate
>>
>>17988298
M
I always look bored.
Purple triangle
Love reading
Tarot
>>
>>17988368
ty ty ty EmapthAU!

As requested, feedback. I know I have something to offer. I've been diligent with what my options are both online dating sites and those I know (co-workers, really, which likely will NOT happen out of principle). Recently went on a date with a young woman who's associated tarot were the Devil, tho I don't believe a connection in this regard rather a striking coincidence, not even worth mentioning imo. Not allowing myself to stagnate once I reach a plateau is a problem of mine. I remain inert rather than using that momentum to further myself. A problem I am aware of, my means of betterment and gaining ground are internal I find than external; emotional state, what I find my thoughts preoccupied with, etc.. The assumption I held when I had posted my query were that I am indeed ready, as I said I feel / know I've a lot to offer, and I'm told that I'm a good looking young man, more so, that my values and conduct will make whoever I find myself with very happy for however long we're together. It's a matter of will and putting in the effort. Admittedly I'm still torn whether it is ... proper (?) on a grand scale?? As in I won't deviate from fate I suppose, which is a silly sentiment given that whether you put credence into the thought or not it is binding no matter choice of participation. ... Anyway. Ty, again, I'll take my time with this one. It's been a good set of years since I've had someone by my side. I'd like to make my next encounter worth it.
>>
>>17988329
>Tarot Reading; Future Specific
9 of Swords
7 of Wands(r)
Ruled over by 5 of Wands(r)
Counseled by The Sun(r) and 6 of Wands(r)

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0XKaCQNHRiY
>>
>>17988298
Well you're a cunt. Fuck you, bitch.

>>17988240
Sorry for the delay, I got caught up longer than I expected and couldn't focus enough to do this reading until now.

So, leading up to this moment the situation seemed a lot more stable than it turned out to be in reality, like a pleasant home built on unstable foundations that threatens to collapse (and perhaps already has, for you). And that bring you to the present issue. A sense of poverty, of seeking truth, of personally reaching out for a solution to problems that seem overbearing in every sense. And it looks to be an internal struggle, and you may feel like there's no support for you; you feel like you're going through this journey alone.

Stressful time perhaps with sleeping issues or nightmares. Something that seems to be hidden but a significant factor for this issue... Someone keeping information hidden, obscuring data, or not being willing to speak their mind. Censorship, perhaps. It is not an outright lie, but more the manipulation of information because the person doing it thinks that is for the best, or perhaps they're scared to be wrong.

In the near future I see some social conflicts, the kind where neither side wins in the end. It's a pointless altercation is better avoided if you can arrange that. The suggestion is that you'll lose respect among your peers through this action, get knocked down a peg or two.

It seems like you, in this situation, ultimately feel restrained, drained, not really having the means to act out your discontent. Other people see it differently; they see you needing to heal and recover. It's like they have a general sense of what the situation is like but they don't really "get it".

The ultimate outcome is an inability to work together, an inability to efficiently handle problems due to not having that sense of teamwork or respect. That could be you and another person or simply how you deal with your own psyche.
(cont.)
>>
>>17988333
>Check'd
>>17988336
>>17988383
Sorry but such little details makes it all but impossible to do a reading
>>
>>17988240
>>17988392
(cont.)

There are a few points of advice: first of all, do NOT get impatient. Don't jump into that afformentioned argument or conflict because you feel like you're caged in or need to make a stand. Your impatience is what will harm you the most. You need to wait for changes to happen on their own.

That being said, you do want to keep fighting for your rights/beliefs and engaging people when they challenge you. Stand your ground, but try to do it cooperatively, productively, diplomatically... Avoid deceit at all costs. Instead, try to make the most of the strengths of all people involved. You're also warned that something you;re anticipating to begin (likely related to health or finances) is going to be held back or unable to begin at all.
>>
>>17988298

>Name/Nickname
Mel
Very pale with bright green eyes and very passive
>Colour shape combo
Ash Grey hexagon
>Query
What will the out come with me and R be? Is he going to stay with her?
>Empath or Tarot
What ever you feel is best or feels right for this question.
>>
>>17988389
Oh my god... yeah pretty much you hit right on the nail with this one, well both of us damaged each other. But yeah I want to try and get them back, perhaps I should wait for them... Thank you very much for your reading. But yes it was accurate, I pretty much figured out this was things were gonna end up, as much as I don't want it to be but I guess it really is over for now. Thank you very much for your reading, you are amazing (you have done two readings for me with this one) I must say you are very accurate. Thank you once again for your time, I hope you are having a good day or night.
>>
>>17988298
>Name/Nickname
Let's go with Motja, it's what a friend used to call me
Male, Long curvy hair, small scar along the lower left cheek, light green/grey eyes and well defined eyebrows that make me look like I'm angry all the time (I get told that too)
>Colour shape combo
green triangle
>Query
Is my current assignment will be completed and will looking for new work result in success? If I seek creative work will it take long for it to bear fruit?
>Empath or Tarot
Tarot
>>
>>17988249
In the coming days I see a successful and happy relationship with a sensitive and loving youthful person. This comes after a longstanding conflict though, most likely within your own mind. Your inability to make a choice or compromise has been holding you bad for a while. And at present you're in the process of sorting through the burdens of your life to try and find what you really want.

There's an overall sense of passiveness and things may not turn out exactly how you expect. But that should be okay. There's not much to say as everything seems to be on the right path, and you should have good things coming to you.

Advice is to be yourself, be prudent and practical and put your heart and soul into any projects you're currently working on or thinking of starting. Just don't be too quick to jump into anything blindly, and don't expect everything to fall in your lap either. Take things modestly, sensibly, slowly, but with confidence.

>>17988254
You will find love with someone and it will be pretty good. You need to seek content in yourself and your own life without a partner though, if you still don't feel content. Develop healthy relationships, a healthy mind, and seek peace and happiness.

Your love won't come to you for quite a while yet and you'll have some difficult times before then. You need to simply work on your emotional side, maybe think about art as a hobby if it's not one already. Ensure your relationships with friends and family are stable.

Good luck.
>>
>>17988393
>>>17988336 (You)
How are things with me and my ex D gonna go from now on. Are we gonna be friends? Or more? Just strangers?
>>
>>17988397
>Empath+Tarot Reading; Love Specific
9 of Pents(r)
10 of Pents(r)
Ruled over by Ace of Swords
Counseled by Justice and The Sun(r)

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1VVqRLpHlzl
>>
>>17988379
For future reference, the more details I have the easier/better the read.
>>17988388
Good luck anon, and thankyou for your feedback, very helpful and insightful.
>>17988392
Heh, GOT 'IM!
>>17988409
I'm sorry to hear that anon. I hope the friendship you two shared was deep and strong, and in time can repair and come together again. I think you're right with giving it time to die and then regrow; it may very well be more beneficial to let the wounds heal and start afresh down the track. You're more than welcome for the read. I doubt you did something worse than I, and my friend and I are back together like the good ol' days, so I have no doubt yours can be fixed in time too.
>you are amazing
y-you too!
>>
>>17988263
I see a relationship or desire for a relationship with a person who you have known a long time. It's something that almost feels like a rescue, one of you saving or protecting the other. It seems very shaken though, unfortunate circumstances in the middle of a chaotic time perhaps. Inability to make choices or to accept the future, inability to carry the weight of all responsibilities.

There's a suggestion from the cards that this is a situation you aren't meant to know all the details of just yet, so I'm sorry if it's a little vague.

If there's two people involved and in some kind of disagreement: the more firey one of the two is in the right, while the sensitive one is in the wrong. At least, that's the general sense of the dynamic.

I can't tell if this is in the present or future. Most likely near future.
>>
>>17988298
John
Appointed stoic
Purple stone
Feeling out of phase. How does one fix this?
tarot
>>
>>17988434
Empawth
what do you tink of bloody anti-christian psychopawths?
>>
>>17988446
>Tarot Reading; Personal Specific
2 of Pents(r)
Ace of Pents(r)
Ruled over by Ace of Swords

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1bFYQwhNTKM
>>
>>17988456
>Empawth
heh, cute name. Thankyou
>what do you tink of bloody anti-christian psychopawths?
I'm not really following, but do you mean people who hate christians? My opinion has always been that religion is a one of the most personal choices a person can make, and everyone should be free to practice their beliefs, so long as it doesn't infringe on others' abilities to do the same.
>>
>>17988268
I send an imbalance in the relationship. You have differing goals, even though a strong bond connects you. Your relationship is at a stable point that threatens to break and you're each stubbornly holding on to your respective sides of the situation.

It seems your partner may have a need for varied relationships, to spend a lot of time with friends and alone as well, otherwise she may feel stifled. On your side, you feel like you're the only one putting enough care into the relationship, it's something you cherish. You want to move forward with it, not sit around waiting for your partner to be ready. But you're likely being too cold, too serious, and not understanding enough.

You need to learn to sympathise more and understand her point of view on this. Her piece of mind depends on that. And your impatience isn't going to help you solve the issue.

>>17988276
What immediately stands out is that you're likely either being too much of a perfectionist, or simply not dedicating enough of your time/energy to your goals. It's hard to tell exactly which. Perhaps both. Procrastination due to feeling like you're not working to your preferred standard?

I see this as something where you're not working to the best of your abilities. Not due to lack of skill or talent on your part, but it's something like... not using all the tools laid out before you, or not understanding how to use them. It could be a sign of empty promises to yourself, or lack of willpower.

I sense some fear of failure holding you back overall. You will have to invest a lot to achieve the goals that would work best for you.

For career, I get the impression of someone who is involved a lot with people but also tends to be towards to top of their career field. Something social/compassionate, but also in a leadership role or as a figurehead. A doctor might be suitable, or perhaps a CEO, leader/founder of a charity organization, head of a school/university, or perhaps even an actor.
>>
>>17988426
I'll be honest, I feel like you told me bullshit generic lines. What you said though is really want I needed to hear, needed to be said out loud.

The begging bit is referencing that he wants me but he doesn't want her to know. Aka I'm the back up whore in simple terms. He cheated on her multiple times and I've been itching to tell her but for all the wrong reasons (this is were the ending ties into).
>>
>>17988470
No I don't mean people who hate Christians. I mean people who hate Christianity.
>>
>>17988468
I can't really see an excess of activity, I've been trying to do the opposite to no avail, but I can sort of see what your reading is alluding to
>>
File: shit.jpg (186KB, 1804x983px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
186KB, 1804x983px
Doing tarot reads for about an hour.
Hit me up.
>>
>>17988473
That's fine darling, thankyou for your honesty.

Ahhhh that makes sense. I know those feelings, I've been the backburner guy a few times; it's not fun. Okay, that makes sense, yea if you do go and tell her I can see how Justice tied with Ace of Swords ties in now...whelp.

If i could leave you with one piece of advice, it'd be a nice little quote from /tg/; "No game is better than a bad game." I hope that makes sense, and I hope you find a guy who'll appreciate you as a person. Best of luck
>>17988474
Hate is such a strong word, it boggles me how people can "hate" something like a religion. I can disagree with some of Christianities points and hypocrisies but I couldn't bring myself to hate it. As said, I believe everyone is free to choose their religion of choice, and if Christianity makes someone happy, then that's all that matters.
>>17988479
Perhaps not excess of activities, but the wrong activities. Try being more frugal with your time and spending it accordingly.
>>
>>17988482
Male. Love reading, please.
>>
>>17988482
Female
Why is she so horrid to me at work, and what can I do about it? (or will the cards imply I should get a better job because I feel that's where it's pushing me)
>>
>>17988487
>Hate is such a strong word.
It's just a descriptive word, and in this case, a description of how much one can despise something for being a lie filled bag of shit that stunts the spiritual growth of others.

At least it has helped some alcoholics.

>>17988488

>Right now
Sad. Over a girl? maybe her mom? damn. I wanna bang my managers mom. She has a nice body for a 50 year old. Too bad she shit him out of her womb.
anyway you want a woman who's not a bitch or white trash I assume, right? Don't we all. lol kind of hard to find these days!

Welp you've been looking in the wrong places apparently. Bars or whatever isnt working. Maybe you should try a new routine to find a girlfriend.

Also
Try not to go overboard on drugs or drinking.
Shit could fuck with your finances.
Could fuck with your health.
Could cause bad decisions.
Catastrophe may stem from it.
>>
>>17988434
<3
>>
>>17988498

>Why's she such a bitchy dried up old prune / cunt?

IDK there's changes going on in her life or have already happened and she's having difficulty adjusting to them, or is just taking her dumbass problems out on others.

>What can I do about it

heh........
Find something different...
>>
File: 1467058098937.jpg (103KB, 605x605px) Image search: [Google]
1467058098937.jpg
103KB, 605x605px
>>17988516
>>
>>17988522
I know that feel.

I've been living off of a bag of mozarella cheese and a bag of sliced turkey I stole from one of my jobs.

Can't afford to smoke.
Only sleep a few hours a night.
I put both men and women in the search for Tinder and hit like on everyone who comes up.
Only men will like me back.
I only wanna fuck women.

Life, man.
LIFE IS A CONSPIRACY!
>>
>>17988504
>a lie filled bag of shit that stunts the spiritual growth of others.
Whelp...I know your stance it seems. I think so long as they don't push their agendas and they are happy, let bygones be bygones
>>
>>17988530
>>17988522

On top of that my manager claims we're not making our pizzas out of concrete powder.
Bullshit.
I know how cheap he is and I can spot a bag of concrete mix from a mile away.

I'm going to steal as much food from him as possible before I quit.

I'm trying to compile a list.

>Boneless wings
>Wings with bones
>A box of brownies
>A bucket of jalapenos
>Bucket of ground sausage
>>
>>17988535
Trade me a read braw.
>>
>>17988522
>Bucket of green peppers
>Bucket of red onions
>Bucket of green olives
>Tin of fish
>canned pineapple
>More cheese
>asiago
>Mozarella
>Cheddar

>Lettuce
>Ham
>Bacon
>>
>>17988522
>A palette of 2 litres of brisk
>Cajun powdering
>Garlic powdering
>Mozarella dipping sauce
>TOMATOES
>Shredded "steak"
>Turkey
>>
>>17988522
And pepperonis
>>
>>17988298
>Buruma
>Light hair, Hazel eyes, fat unevenly distributed on legs so it looks weird, stands to lose a few pounds but I'm not fat. I'm very weird.
>Golden cross
>Does he like me back? Will we be together?
>empath
>>
>>17988482
Male. I would like a romance reading
>>
>>17988482
female. sagittarius
what should i expect in the coming month?
>>
>>17988552
>Empath Reading; Love Specific

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ctIv1prX0C
>>
Ellie
Pale, white, long fingernails, scars on stomach, brunette hair,
Chocolate rain
Can you tell me about my love life at university, if it exists at all?
Empath
>>
>>17988565
>>17988566
sORRY BRUHS.
Its been an hour
I'm gonna go meditate on some minor arcana.

Good luck.
>>
>>17988298
>>17988586
>>
HOLY FUCK! i JUST GOT MATCHED WITH AFAT BLACK GIRL ON TINDER!
YES!
YES!!
YEEESSS!
NO MORE DESERT DICK!

I know exactly how to talk to these land whales.
>>
>>17988298
>W
>I look like a jew with somewhat beady and glassy eyes and a long nose, and I've got a slight roll too.
>Glowing chicken strip
>Empath
>Are me and C ever going to make amends or will we just fight the next time we see each other?
>>
>>17988586
>Empath Reading; Love General

http://vocaroo.com/i/s17JMu7OK5Q7
>>
>>17988298
L
Long blonde hair, wavy, hairy, short, acnes
White circle
What's in store for the next few months?
Empath please and thanks
>>
>>17988647
Thankies. I'm not there yet.
>>
Three readings.

Name
Query, if love related say if in relationship
>>
>>17988725
John
Male
What will happen to me during the next month?
>>
>>17988726
Probably a small argument where you find yourself on the defensive will take place. Act lovingly and accordingly in response in order to walk away the victor.

I think you might find a girl that catches your eye that you want to go for, so you start planning in your mind how to get her. I think you might spot her when out with friends, either way you will be spending some nice time with your friends this month. You might not be aware of someone who feels very passionate about you.
>>
>>17988725
Fly
Female
How things gonna go with my ex?
Single
>>
>>17988730
That is really interesting, especially that last part. It seems it will be an overall calm month, so I'm a little bit relieved now.

Thank you for the reading Anon :)
>>
>>17988725
Henry
Male
Have i meet my next love partner?
Single
>>
>>17988739
I think you are going to walk out of this very well despite your emotions longing for him. You're still going to fantasize about getting back with him and kind of be fighting an internal battle with your mind about that, trying to defend yourself from the disappointment of how you guys didn't work out.. but overall you are still pretty well by yourself. You got your finances in check and what not.

>>17988750
I don't think so, because when you see her you're going to have this euphoria of "yes" going through your mind - like you know you want her to be your next love partner. She's going to be kind of rebellious and wants to break free from home, sort of like the edgy teenager kind of vibe. I think this leads to her being in a tough spot deciding what kind of women she is in life. She's secretly wants to grow up and become a passionate, sexy women if that makes sense but she is very immature so she is not at this time.
>>
>>17988765
she sure sounds fun
>>
>>17988765
>You're still going to fantasize about getting back with him and kind of be fighting an internal battle with your mind about that, trying to defend yourself from the disappointment of how you guys didn't work out..
I dont want him near me but his "condition" does scare me. I was disappointed at first, now I just feel like I dodged a cannonball. Im just shocked of how person can change so fast. I still have no idea how I even lived with such person. I couldve been murdered.
>>
>>17988785
Woah. What kind of guy is he?
>>
>>17988725

Please I beg you one more

Romero
Male
I am single, and I was wondering if this girl I know will end up being my girlfriend at some point in the near future?
>>
>>17988794
Long story short. He have visited psycho hospitals quite often. Hes racist, anti muslim/arab/black/jew guy who been planing on bombing and mass shooting multiple times. Also blames all his failures on his parents and other ppl. All these things I knew but he only talked about them when he was drunk. After he broke up with me, he was total serious, even bought a gun. Hes been in trouble with police for possessing weed, for attacking police, beating people with drunk or because they dont agree with his racist views. I believe hes insane. He admires hitler and think he did good, he also loves Stalin...
>>
>>17988806
Damn that's terrifying. I'm sorry you had to go through that. For next time you know now though that when people are drunk they're saying things theyre too scared to say when theyre sober.
>>
>>17988725
David
Male
I've been ignoring the girl I like because I don't thing she's the right one for me. Are the feelings I have for her ever gonna end? Should I speak to her again?
>>
>>17988810
Yeah. I was thinking maybe hes just fooling me. NAH. Fucking insane. He admited himself to psycho hospital a while ago. I feel bad for him. Then again Im fucking scared he will come for me.
>>
Venga coño dame la puta lectura div de los huevos...
>>
>>17988815
If he tries anything don't hesitate to call the cops
>>
>>17988828
Vete tantito a la chingada
>>
>>17988725

Kamden
Male

Never posted in one of these and got a response, just give me a general reading I suppose?

In a relationship if that matters
>>
>>17988725
Sorry, just read "three readings", ignore my query then. (>>17988811)
>>
>>17988806
I'm not saying this in Defense of that guy because he probably is a shothead, but you sound like someone who watches Fox News every night and hasn't had an individual in years. Honestly the way you View the Situation leads me to believe you are at fault here more than you'd like to admit.
>>
>>>17988806 (You)
I dont watch TV or foxnews? I dont know what that is. Im also from eastern europe. And I didnt lie about anything. The way I view it is - We had a great weekend together, almost 2 weeks later he suddently dumps me without explaining. Then turns insane. Says he will bomb places ect. I honestly have no idea how he became so insane so fast.
>>
>>17988885
>Eastern Europe
>wants to remove kabob
He's not all that bad
>>
Any reader willing to do a reading for this fool in love?
>>
>>17988828
si tuvieras una mejor actitud y le bajaras un poco de huevos, pinche gachupín de mierda, tal vez un lector en /div/ ta haría una lectura huevón. Aparte.. Te tienes que esperar a que alguien este ofreciendo lecturas.
>>
>>17989095
Excuse me sir.
This is the internet, we speak English here
>>
>>17989125

Hey Kaiko how are you mate?, are you in for a reading?
>>
>>17989125
Out of curiosity, do you browse >>>/pol/?
>>
>>17989125
>>17989130
yeah I have a feeling she is one of those, shame because I really did admire her as a reader...
>>
>>17989135
>>>/reddit/
>>
any empaths on?
>>
File: the road goes ever on.jpg (777KB, 1200x939px) Image search: [Google]
the road goes ever on.jpg
777KB, 1200x939px
I'm here for some readings, my friends! Crack open a beer, burn some tobacco and seat on your favorite armchair.

As usual, first come first served. The more details in your queries, the more on point I might be :)

Here for:
>doubts, decisions and clarity
>spiritual insight

No fortune tellin'!

https://youtu.be/DmrPo2Ew8xk
>>
>>17989162
i need help with my energy, i feel weak but i don't know exactly why, if you could do a reading of it i would appreciate it
>>
>>17989130
>>17989135
Believe what you want, but I actually don't. Why?
Is
>Excuse me sir.
This is the internet, we speak English here
Such a typical /pol/ thing to say then?
>>
>>17989162
I am in love with a girl I know but that I don't see very often, I am shy and I barely know what to do with girls. It's not that I am not confident just... shy. I wished she could notice I like her... Should I start forgeting about her or should I have some faith on this situation...? It's kinda depressing me a bit.
>>
>>17989162
I need an advice in my spirituality. Mainly - should I "open the door" and seek something for my spirit or just give up and be maybe less happy, but more stable.
I dont know how to put that in words.
Thank you.
>>
>>17989167
Fire and water, warmth and refreshment. You really seem to have the best possible cards here, at the beginning and at the end of the spread. The starting point and the result.

It's the middle part that shows that you don't feel something right. Overthinking something maybe? Focusing on the low energy level? There is something here that bothers you on an intellectual level, something that you seem to keep thinking about. Maybe this is what's making you weary.

Or maybe, there is something else here. Something that you think it's giving you a sense of stability. Which might very well be true if you weren't grasping at it so intensively that you're actually making a huge effort to hold it in its place.

Relax, let it flow. Things are good and there's no need to worry.
>>
>>17989168
Honestly, you shouldn't get all that uptight about one post out of so many that responds in Spanish. It may be more convenient for them to do so.

>>17989135
Also, what's wrong with /pol/? I mean sure, it tends to talk a bit about jews and what not, but it's literally doing what it's supposed so, since the board is ''politically incorrect''. It's a breath of fresh air compared to most websites and places that are now primarily focused on being correct and that if you just mention that you're not fond of what's the current trend, homosexuals, then you're immediately Hitler incarnate.
>>
>>17989162
Hello, Im very anxious person, and it is ruining my life. Im afraid of simple things. Cant find a job because of this. Afraid to even answer the phone. I feel very stupid yet Id rather run away than deal with it and feel this stress and panic attacks. Everyone around me tells me im just lazy freeloader, which pains me, because its not how this is.
I wanted to know if you could give me some advice on how to deal with it, or tips to handle it.
Im female, 22 years old.
>>
>>17989168
It was mostly you calling people niggers desu
>>
File: 1464308239775.jpg (90KB, 906x799px) Image search: [Google]
1464308239775.jpg
90KB, 906x799px
>>17989162
I like your intro. It's comfy. I also did some research recently on Al Khidr, so I was attracted to your name.

I've really been out of sorts lately. There's contributing factors (my mother is fighting cancer, I'm exhausted from nonstop work, all of my shit is breaking at once form my car to my air conditioner to my computer), but this goes beyond that. Those are relatively large things. It's the small things I'm having trouble with. Things that would ordinarily not bother normal people have become points of obsession for me, or things that would cause me to fly into a rage or just a bitchfit. This has been building slowly for the past 3 years, and I think it's just now coming to a head as this recent spate of misfortune has thrown me closer to the edge. I am anxious nonstop about work. Once I'm there, I'm generally fine, but I will spend all day worrying about it. I embarrassed myself by being wrong in a facebook argument and I was so mortified by it that I haven't logged on since. If I were always this way, I'd be less concerned, but I'm well into adulthood and this has only cropped up in recent years. I'm starting to get concerned that this is only going to get worse, because that's the direction it's been slowly going, and I don't know how much worse it can get before something truly bad happens, if it hasn't already.

I don't know if that's the kind of thing you can offer any insight on. It's not doubt or a bad decision, but I'm definitely lacking clarity. There's a spiritual dimension to it because there's a spiritual dimension to all things, but if you can't take this one, I understand.
>>
>>17989198
Lol that's not me being a /pol/ veteran, but trying to fit in with 4chan stereotypes since I'm actually still pretty much a new fag
>>
>>17989135
>>17989198
>>
>>17989213
>thaught

It sure as hell didn't teach you to spell.
>>
>>17989211
It wasn't meant as an insult or anything. You seem to fit in well around here.
>>
>>17989162
How should I move forward my spirituality? I've gone pagan, but am curious about witchcraft (and honestly wicca don't hate me /x/). Should I get involved with it? Any advice on what path I should take?
>>
>>17989189
I literally browse /pol/ for memes, news, and to troll conservative christfags
>>
>>17989220
>It wasn't meant as an insult or anything
And it wasn't taken as one either.

No worries, dear
>>
>>17989232
I mostly browse it for news at this point, but it did make me aware of the fact that people of a wide political spectrum do exist. Some are not pleasant, but I learned a few thanks to that place. Besides, is there a problem with having a belief and being conservative over your home country's beliefs and values?
>>
>>17989179
You can tackle this from different perspectives, but all of them are important.

What to do with girls? The same things you do with guys: be lighthearted, have a laugh and enjoy their company. Added bonuses are dancing, kissing and making love but they sometimes come afterwards. And sometimes they don't come at all. The wheel keeps spinning though. One day someone goes up, the other day someone goes down.

Stop waiting for the perfect revolution to happen. Work slowly but steadily towards what makes you feel good in life. Don't wait for the best course of action everytime. Just take a small step.

Do you like this girl? Why wait, have a chat. If it still feels good, go further ahead, if it doesn't... Well, you'll never stop falling in love!
>>
>>17989162

I guess this is decision advice. I've been working on a bunch of well-researched articles that indict a lot of powerful people in my area for some gnarly shit. The thing is my heart hasn't been in it recently, and I don't know if it's solely due to fear of retaliation by the people who I'm writing about, or if I'm worried about something else. Can I get some clarity?
>>
>>17989187
I see, thank you for your efforts!
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 500x500px
>>17989243

I've talked with her before, I've worked with her befroe, I clearly like her, she's not my friend and we don't have much of a connection... I probably won't see her in a month face to face again... And hell, I don't even know how she will react if I speak with here out of nowhere almost a month after seeing eachother... She could probably think "eww why is he talking to me" or something like that...

I am too shy, I'll probably have to find a way to stop liking her or something, but it's hard to convice my heart what to do with my mind. It's not like I can not be natrual around people, it's more like I'm shy when it's all about flirt...

I thank you for the advice, I guess, I keep being empty handed in this situation, I can't get any help in this situation. So...

It fucking sucks...
>>
>>17989162
I need advice on how to break a seal/ undo a repression. Basically in my youth I made the decision to seal away an aspect of my self until I became an adult. Im 26 now and the feeling that I get now is that I will return to my true self when conditions are met . Like I'm asleep and I need to wake up. I've been searching my dreams and memory for a key but it's like there is a thick smoke I can't get through. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>>17989289
Don't try to look through another windows in life. Look only for your happiness. What the hell matters if the girl thinks "ewww" when you talk to her? Don't be so pushy and study her reactions. You can begin to worry if she ignores you for a couple of days, not earlier, because you didn't even try it.
>>
>>17989289
Ahhh man. Being shy and liking her are not the issues here dude. Both things are normal and part of yourself.

You'll not change overnight, but by walking step by step you'll manage first to accept some patterns that you recognize in yourself, and then to work on them and be the best self. There's no secret shortcut or cure-all here.

You think nothing will happen. Maybe you are right, maybe you're not. Why surrender? You feel you have a lot to learn when flirting? Well, learn it! And you can do it by practicing. With her, with other girls, with whoever you wish. Challenge yourself. It's almost like you feel you have thousand choices in how to do it, then you choose none because you dunno what's best.

Nobody knows. And what's best for someone might not be best for someone else. Choose what's best for you, but CHOOSE! You'll make mistakes and you'll learn from them.

And in six months.
One year.
Five years.

At some point in your life, you'll look back. And you'll tell yourself "oh shit, I changed a bit."

Flirting is just like life: a game. Have fun doing it, no matter what happens.
>>
>>17988426
Hey Empath. It's me E. I'm thinking about making yet again another email. Just wondering if that would be okay? Anyways hope you are all good. Sorry I have been a bit busy lately. Work has been getting to me
>>
>>17989594

You know man... thanks, your words made me feel a bit more human, you're right. I need to work in my shyness... I mean, the problem is usually the first step, I wished she was the one saying "hi", that would make the rest so easy for me... I am usually scared to take the first step, that the biggest problem...

I hope you are right and at some point of my life I manage to solve these problems, because if I don't I'll probably live the rest of my life alone.

However... I'll give up on here, she's too good, she's one of the most amazing girls I've met in years, she... shines with her own light like no other girl around can.

I like her, a lot. But I would be truly depressed if she though bad about me, if I can have her close from time to time... At least I'll manage to see her smile.

I'll try my best with other girls in the future, I just don't want to be a jerk who uses girls for "practice". I guess I'm a bit too educated, I need to be a bit more "cheeky".

Anyway, thank you very much for your advice, It really helped me end this shitty day with a bit of a smile.
>>
>>17989162
whtat's my purpose in life?
any advice to make me a better occultist
>>
>>17989181
Hi man, sorry for the delay. Skype calls over skype calls!

Less happy but more stable? Uhm. Sounds a bit weird. Are happiness and stability so far apart? Should a person feel stable only when "sitting down"? Or is stability something coming out of your soul, a sense of balance even in the midst of storms?

What is creepier? A murky pond full of life or a perfect lake where nothing ever happens? The very question you ask makes me think that you're looking to shake things up a bit and see where they settle. I think it's a natural and very healthy attitude to have in life, if done with pure intents. To challenge yourself, give you a different perspective.

A quote:
>And always, he fought the temptation to choose a clear, safe course, warning "That path leads ever down into stagnation."

But remember. Sometimes our biggest revolutions in life, the key to live fully, might happen horizontally. With big changes, things crashing down and explosions. They can also happen vertically. There's a depth in our daily lives that not many choose to explore, but that can give you a whole new perspective on old things. Details that you never noticed, things that you've never done.

A healthy mix of both is probably the best.
>>
>>17989652
Really happy to help man.

Just one last thing: being a cheeky doesn't mean being a jerk. You aren't a jerk and I like you for that. And many girls will like you for that. There's too many jerks already in the world!

Being playful, lighthearted... Now that's different. When your heart shines, your smile shines and people will shine in turn. And you will feel good and not give a shit about being pressured into stuff you've got to do to please people that you don't know and possibly don't even like. That's what matters.

But give it time and don't go crazy on it. You're learning the rules of a game you've played little. You're gonna end up looking like a dork sometimes, and make mistakes but, hey, who cares. You'll have a hilarious story to tell your friends and kids!
>>
File: kkk.jpg (504KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
kkk.jpg
504KB, 750x1334px
Let's try something new. I call this "destiny reading". Ask me whatever you want to be answered and I'll try my best to channel my energy into my surroundings to connect with the answer you need.

Somehow, the idea is to try to become a catalyst for your destiny, for your future.

Shall we try? Go ahead and ask, you won't lose anything for trying.
>>
>>17989727
Will I have success on the Occult?
>>
>>17989727
Will I find true love?
>>
>>17989727
will i get rich?
>>
>>17989727
Tell me what my next step is in my long-term goals
>>
>>17989727
I'm going towards being really fucked up?
>>
>>17989727
I want to know if my mom will ever have a stable financial support for herself and when.
>>
>>17989727
How longer will i have to wait?
>>
>>17989727
Am i ever going to be well financaly?
>>
>>17989727

will i ever find true love?
>>
>>17989193
Let's check the cards!

Amazing cores you have. The Moon, crossed by The Sun. I love it.

You're definitely worried about your moodiness. You don't understand why you act so instinctively to some "simple things" and it's bothering you. You scream to yourself "GET A GRIP!". But why?

Ah my fair lady. Phones suck shit. When a phone rings I usually wait 3 or 4 rings thinking "what the fuck dude just send me a message instead". Not even going to mention the doorbell. People usually think that I'm an extremely outgoing and extroverted person but holy shit society is hard. I just want to drown my face in my cats after a social event.

My cats don't really appreciate usually.

Don't hate yourself for those things. They're part of you. They make you special! You'll never change the way you'll react to those pesky phones, or to those simple things.

What you can change is the way you react to that reaction. Reactionception. Being anxious is normal, feeling fear is normal. Accept those feelings, both ways:

1) Accept them as a part of you as a guidance of what you like. The world doesn't just need politicians, smooth talkers, party dudes. The world also needs thinkers, loners and a bit of chill.

2) Accept them when you know it's time to deal with them, because something important FOR YOU (and NOBODY ELSE, except people you really care for) it's at stake and it's something that you know will make you happier, will give you satisfaction. And trust me, those satisfaction will be even sweeter if there were challenges in between!

Start by picking your fights. Big ones, small ones, whatever ones. They must be important for you. And slowly you'll realize that you'll get better at facing your fears.

And seriously fuck phones, jesus christ.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (39KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
39KB, 1280x720px
>>17989730

Something about a coffee cup, have you tried readings doing that? I remember something about people being able to read about future events with cups of coffe, well with the rest that was left in the cups of coffee...

Also, 4 years, I belive that there's like that much time for you to do something about your occult methods, have you been doing this for a long time? maybe you're starting?

>>17989731

Do not betray others for love, you might become who you want to become but you might end up becoming a manipulator, you could probably reach a point in wich you won't be ready for yourself. And you might end up making mistakes that will put in risk your future love.

Maybe you should prepare yourself more before finding love? I'm sorry this was what came to my head guided by sounds, feelings and energy.

>>17989734

No. You should actually be more humble, our your ambition will end up killing you, you'll make mistakes and lose chances that will only develop into seeing all the things you build fall apart in front of you.

Watch those who are over you, and you'll earn that little extra that will help you go on.

Stay humble and you'll find what you want.

>>17989741

One, two, three, four, five. Yeah, it's weird but...don't forget that there will be a 6 step. I take this as advancing but getting comfy at some point. Never relax too much, be ambitious, but be careful not to lose chances even when you think you've achieved everything.

I guess you'll have good luck in your next steps, but you might end up missing a final part of the process. Nothing is perfect though.

>>17989750

Good aim but doubts is screwing that good aim. You do suspect a lot about something, have you been lying? You might have to ask for a favor, and you should tell the truth before it's too late.

Ask for help, you'll be helped, but never forget you must have your friends back too all the time.

(Any feedback will be nice)
>>
>>17989727

Will I make it back from this tour?
>>
>>17989775
>>17989730(You)
>Something about a coffee cup, have you tried readings doing that? I remember something about people being able to read about future events with cups of coffe, well with the rest that was left in the cups of coffee...
I did two readings with coffee here on /div/ as anon, they seemed pleased with my interpretation, it was all intuitively.

>Also, 4 years, I belive that there's like that much time for you to do something about your occult methods, have you been doing this for a long time? maybe you're starting?
I've started when I was 16, but spent years away, my interest came back about a year ago.

Thank you very much reader.
>>
>>17989771
Yeah I dread social interactions. Im never outgoing, pretty shy and introverted. I dont know what I hate more, people asking why Im quiet or that I should come out of my shell. Sorry but Its the way I am. Some people say I will become less shy around them eventually, but I dont! Also I dont hate myself for these things, I accept that Im shy quiet mouse, and thats alright. What I hate is other people thinking I can fix it easily, or that Im lazy. People think its temporary thing and I can just "stop being shy". I cant. Its me.
Ive been thinking of drinking to face fears, it helped before.
But I do agree that facing small things which I hate or am afraid of, after makes me feel nice that I faced it. I just wish it wasnt so scary.
>>
>>17989727
Should I continue on the path that I am going?

Thanks for doing this. You're amazing <3
>>
>>17989775
>have you been lying?
I suck at lying so no.
>but never forget you must have your friends back too all the time
I'm feeling so drained by others that I doubt it's a good idea to stay with others.
>>
>>17989727
I just got hired last week at a company with a starting salary of 15$/h

Without going much into details, alot of positive changes has turned my situation around lately... Will it last? What could happen?
>>
File: Rider_Waite_Tarot_Cards.jpg (224KB, 469x806px) Image search: [Google]
Rider_Waite_Tarot_Cards.jpg
224KB, 469x806px
>>17989751

Premeditation, you need to see things with more time in between, instead of thinking just with one day in the middle, think with 3 or 4 days. You might find victims, but you need to study the crime before.

You might seem everything in a black and dark way, but remember that you should always keep the control of your emotions.

I can't tell when, or how, but I think that what is said is related or could help your mom's situation.

>>17989753

10 days? hours? months? It's 10, I'm sure. But remember that some things can't be changed, you need those things to keep being who you are, however always think as healthy as you can, and don't be anxious, develop a cold mind and think calmed and relaxed.

Whatever the outcome could be it will clean your mind... Sorry this one is a tough-weird one.

>>17989757

Expensive, luxury, what have you been spending your money on? Have you fall into some sort of luxury you should have bought/fall into?

I see the number 300, have you been thinking in asking for money? maybe a loan? You need to make the situation less harmful, think in a long term with a solid objective. Don't fall into lies or stupid seduccion of material things.

"Go back to the basics"

>>17989762

You need to feed your soul with some life. You need to feel life under your skin, I see you traveling, or at least trying to travel, however you'll make bad decisions that will affect others. Don't fall into hate. Even though you hate what they do, try to imitate their actions, that will make you more like them and eventrually it will lead to someone.

I guess I can simplify all that into one word: socialize.

I guess something tells me you should go out and meet people? Be empiric, don't expect, do your own research and hunt. And... don't be a hero.

>>17989782

You only think about yourself, you take care of others, but your good actions aren't saving others. You might help people, but they will comeback at you full of rage and hate.
>>
>>17989775
>>>17989731 (You)
Its true, I hate that about myself, I do manipulate and often see how others try to manipulate me and always turn into my favor.
I suppose I need longer time with myself before Im ready to be in relationship.
>>
>>17989811

socializing? is that really it? i mean, i've heard that before. and it's a bit difficult when you're short on money. thanks anyway
>>
>>17989811
That 300 is really interesting due to personal reasons i really cant tell why but it really is tied to my concurrent state
>>
>>17989801

People always talk. You're shy? Too shy, get a grip! You're sociable? Too annoying, shut up!

Do what it feels best for you and accept challenges that you feel right, from people you trust.

Think about it this way: if things were always easy, you'd get abso-fucking-lutely bored.
>>
>>17989727
Will i ever be trully happy?
>>
>>17989727
Can you tell me anything about my next girlfriend?
>>
>>17989727
will it work out between us?
>>
>>17988225
Male, leo , 17
Can i get love reading please?
>>
File: 1463731564269.png (333KB, 512x812px) Image search: [Google]
1463731564269.png
333KB, 512x812px
>>17989811
>You only think about yourself, you take care of others, but your good actions aren't saving others. You might help people, but they will comeback at you full of rage and hate.

I hope they don't kill me desu
>>
>>17989811
How is my death metal project going to turn out?
>>
>>17989727
Will I ever gain true happiness in this life?
>>
>>17989727
Is he going to apologize and give me closure?
>>
>>17989811
Am i ever gonna pass that test?
m/30
>>
>>17989727
Will I have a happy life?
>>
>>17989727
will i find love this year?
>>
File: tumblr_n2x5vlgJNC1ripbvlo1_500.gif (940KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2x5vlgJNC1ripbvlo1_500.gif
940KB, 500x375px
>>17989802

Why lose your time when you can ask others what are your chances? Ask for advice, have you tried to talk to your parents from a non-familiar point of view?

Search for wise people, even in the most fancy bar you'll find smart people. Don't trust what they offer you, be confident on your instinct.

>>17989809

intermittence, sometimes things might look shiny and bright, and suddently darkness could come to you, but everytime that darkness comes tou find that light again, it gives you hope, it makes you have hope to hear what you want to hear, to read what you want to read.

My advice? Enjoy it, but check from time to time your situation.

>>17989824

Heart beats. I hear a girl with a cute laugh far away, I also see waves, waves created in water, there's some sort of lake nearby. It looks like a nice place, some sort of oasis.

It sounds like the kind of place you'd go to relax when things are too stressful. man the wind... It's summer wind. because it's the kind of wind you usually like to feel in a hot summer night.

Lot's of people talking in the back, they're all expecting something,..

It feels like a social event, do you live nearby a lake by chance? Maybe there's a pool party this summer in your town? If you find something like this you should go.

>>17989826

Positive, but with rules. I see a straight line, sometimes you'll find crosses in the road, but something tells me you'll keep going ahead, maybe together?

Either she or you are fine. Maybe both, maybe you know her already and you're both fine? Maybe ready to walk together this road?

I'm not too sure, but I belive it's closer, maybe somebody you know and who's fine to be near you?

>>17989827

Silence, just like when you are in your care late at night and you are waiting for the traffic light
to turn green, you obviously advance, but silence is in there.

I feel you can go on without her, and if she is with you, it doesn't look like she is... there at all... Weird.
>>
>>17989727
what do you see happening with me and my crush who is a male?
>>
>>17989863
Ayyy, thanks m9. That's a bit of a confidence boost :)
>>
>>17989727
What can you tell Me about my next bf? Thanks
>>
File: portada-disco.jpg (623KB, 1417x1417px) Image search: [Google]
portada-disco.jpg
623KB, 1417x1417px
>>17989841

Do you need it? Is it worth the success? People talk about wanting success, but once they get it, do they really enjoy it? Many people like the thrill of trying to achieve something, not to actually achieve it. It's the challenge what motivates you more than the result, you like it, but like in a couple you don't mind if you partner does not have susccess.

Stay in love with it if you like it, it will help you be more happy.

>>17989843

It's cold, whatever you are dealing with now it's cold and it's not giving you happyness, sure, it gives you enough life to keep going, but being satisfied and happy are not the same thing.

I remember the expression "it's not my cup of tea", wich doesn't mean another kind of tea won't give you that warm taste that could actually give you what you need.

Change, maybe a hobby, a routine, quitting an adiction. Something that used to make you happy nowadays doesn't make you happy.

It has to go.

>>17989848

"This is an ich you can't scratch". Something about things being fluid for a while, but a lot of fears of everything ending up are pushing you, fears, and being tired of this situation. Maybe anxious about it...

Whatever it is, you should give it the "one night trait". Sleep the problem from one day, and take it the next one.

I feel that you'll end up singing "an old song". Has this happened to you before? Maybe it's all about repeating mistakes...

>>17989849

Yes, Si, Ja, Da. So many languages yet we all mean the same thing. It's all about economics isn't it? Not the money, but the balance about a new perspective for your life.

I see oportunity, chances, and I feel you will have to choose, but remember that everything has a cost in life. A sacrifice, keep it in mind once you know the result I guess.

>>17989850

"Touch wood". Wishing happyness can make you actually miss happyness, you should re-learn what happyness is all about,

I hear children laughing, they're having fun...
>>
>>17989863
>I feel you can go on without her, and if she is with you, it doesn't look like she is... there at all... Weird.
just as i feared. i fucked up big time. at least you see me moving on ahead. thanks for the read.
>>
>>17989727

Should I continue trying to make things right between the girl that is very dear to me that I argued with last week?

I know I need to give it time, just not sure if I should even attempt to make things right at this point after all the fallout.
>>
>>17989897
Thx anon, many blessings
>>
File: mg10swords.jpg (25KB, 177x304px) Image search: [Google]
mg10swords.jpg
25KB, 177x304px
>>17989210
Yo man, thanks for your query. I'm more than happy to help in such things. You nailed it 100% with
>There's a spiritual dimension to it because there's a spiritual dimension to all things

I hope I'll manage to give you a bit of clarity! Let's get on it. I'll try to build a narrative out of it, a little bit of different style compared to my usual reading where I rarely mention the cards.

TEN OF SWORDS
Well man, everybody in your situation would be a bit out of sorts. The bigger things that happened lately would alone be enough to destabilize a lot of people. You're worried about something even worse that's going to happen given your sudden and inexplicable reactions to things that never bothered you before. It's a troubled time, full of moodiness.

Crossed by JUSTICE
I can't take out of my mind that this card represents your willingness to be fair in judgement here. To be responsible and just, with your job, with your surroundings, with yourself. You're judge, jury, executioner. Who's getting judged? You. So much responsibility man. Too much.

What about work? Just keep in mind one thing: burnout is a bitch. That alone can make a lot of thing crash down. Is all this stress justified? Is your sense of responsibility on the workplace actually making you not catch a nice, refreshing breath in these times of little air?

The past, a luscious NINE OF PENTACLES, the enjoyment of the fruits of hard work, a deep satisfaction in earthly pleasures (money but not only) that goes to a future where THE FOOL is. Visionary, dreamy, looking at an unknown horizon. It's quite a radical change. From stability to complete and naive freedom. And in the middle of the two cards lies that infamous TEN OF SWORDS that I was mentioning before. Pic related.

FUCK I RAN OUT OF SPACE, second part soon.
>>
>>17989727
How do I stop feeling numb
>>
>>17989853

I see a dark mountain, it's not a good place, man, it's quite scary, and there's this... girl, it's quite a teenager, dressed in black, quite gothic, who looks sexy, willing to have as much sex as possible, but deep down she's diabolic, a monster, also willing to hurt others... It's like it's hard to reach her, and once you reach her nothing good happens...

If you are thinking about someone, skip it, or if you find a challenge like this with a girl I would avoid it, idk it's what i saw, man that fucking girl was scary.

>>17989875

21... 22... He's no longer a teenager, and he's hot. He doesn't look like he's in a relationship right? But there's something dark here, I feel pleasure awaits, but not as you expect.

Whatever it is, keep your feet on the ground, something tells me you might be used, or you might fall into something you might regret.

also, odd enough since it's the first day I can clearly say, I see 20 of september. something happening around those days? Anyway, take care.

>>17989886
Oh wow, this is... rude, I see passion turned into perversion, I feel like a lot of sex, but at the same time there's something wrong in it, it's like those odd pornographic movies in wich the girl is abused but she likes it.

new actions related to this, like learning in the process, I see lazyness, whatever all this shit is you'll give up everything just for it. Maybe giving yourself to sex a bit too much?

It's quite perverted to be honest, I don't even know how did this get into my mind, but... I honestly belive to get ready to fuck a lot if that's what you are searching. Wew.

>>17989903

It's time to man up, I feel something odd, like a rush of testosterone through your blood, get angry, stay strong, belive in what you say and do what you feel. Stop asking is time to act.

This girl needs to get a strong impression from you, do not let the guard down, stay strong and say what you feel with conviction, let that rage out and speak loud and clear.
>>
>>17989944
Will it take long until I find love?

Male

Thank you
>>
>>17989727
Where will I end up career/academics wise?
>>
>>17989727
Can you tell me anything about the man I end up marrying? Or if I've met him yet?
>>
>>17989210
>>17989913

When thinking about the once innocuous little things that now bother you I think about two possibilities:
- Those things have always been bothersome, but you never gave a shit.
- Those things have always been bothersome, and you gave a shit, but you drowned them in something else and forgot them.

Whatever that is, they're coming up again. But the problem is at the root.

I think you've always had a very playful and lighthearted approach in life. TWO OF PENTACLES. You've always been able to shake worries off with a nice laughter and decisions were always playful, welcome, challenging with a smile on your face. It's bothering you now that things are starting to get dramatic, to pierce into that thick skin of healthy irony. Where has all that vibrant, creative force gone? Why does it feel like your smashing your toes on that fucking nightstand everytime something happen?

THE MOON. Because it's normal man. You're worried, stressed and shit happens. There's an entire sea of emotions down there which is now feeling the tide of the times. You can't control it, it's there. You can either try to slap the waters and get angry because you're wet or look at the moon, follow it's movement, get wet anyway and go with the flow.

The passage PENTACLES - SWORDS - JUSTICE - FOOL could inspire you a possible solution. Loosen the grip on yourself and on your job and look at the horizon?

I seriously hope something clicked man! I got really into this reading.
>>
>>17989875
>>17989944
Thank you. What's he going to use me for? Would I not enjoy the relationship?
>>
And guys, sorry but I'm

>OUT OF MANA

See ya tomorrow peeps.
>>
>>17989727
is he going to message me? with what?
>>
>>17989863
Will he find someone more well suited for him than myself?
>>
>>17989727
What should I be focusing on at this point in my life? Am I on the right path?

Thanks in advance.
>>
File: portada-discopb.jpg (853KB, 1417x1417px) Image search: [Google]
portada-discopb.jpg
853KB, 1417x1417px
>>17989926

I'm feeling dumb just answering to this, are you high or drinking a lot lately? Maybe this is not the case, but something is on your mind and you can not avoid to think about it... and funny enough it's making you feel numb... Food, clothes, music... It's something about your lifestyle, maybe you should simplify? I know it sound stupid, but what about re-designing you place, your room.

I'm not talking about feng shui or anything like that but more about being organized, there are too many things around you that don't let you think carefully. Change what's around you and you'll have more room to think clearly.

>>17989948
The number 88 comes to mind. I hear people arguing... no, they are talking about something really seriously on the back, they want to scream but they can rise their vocies, I also see a kind hiding, he's terrified to get out of his room, but at the same time he wants to be brave and go out...

I belive it's related to break through some sort of glass ceiling, something is blocking you and untill you break that wall you won't be able to get "out" of your room. Are you confident enough to leave the room? Are you brave enough to leave the room?

>>17989951

Headaches, health problems, feeling anxious and tired... I belive you either feel bad at the moment, or you will feel bad soon, not as in "where do i end" but more as in "this is killing me".

Be careful what you choose, a wrong step and you might put yourself through something that's not worth it, even the best paid job in the world can be shit if you work in a shit hole.

I recomend you to take bigger breaths, let the air get inside of you and relax on this trip. Let life put you where you belong and don't rush into caos.
>>
>>17989727
What do you see in my future? I'm trying hard to go to 4d. Thanks a lot man.
>>
>>17989727
How is uni for me?
>>
>>17989986
What is going to carry me away after a certain event happens?
>>
>>17989986
I believe I'm brave enough , I Just can't really see a place to go, you see?

Do you think I'm going to find a place ? You didn't hear anything about love , amirite?
>>
>>17989944
>This girl needs to get a strong impression from you, do not let the guard down, stay strong and say what you feel with conviction, let that rage out and speak loud and clear.

Fuck it, I let her know how I feel about her and how sorry I am for how things played out. I did apologize the other day, but I need her to know my words are sincere and not just hollow so she is no longer mad at me.

Doubt she'll respond, most likely needs more time but I hope my text gets through to her.
>>
Rainmaker going fucking deep today
>>
>>17989954

>>17989954

Night time, neon lights giving lots of colours to the streets... I see a tall man, he's healthy physicall, but not mentally, he does smoke, but he's quite... odd, I can't tell what he is thinking, first impression is confusing... I smell rice, soup... It's like... being in a neighborhood dedicated to tourism.

Candem town, it reminds me to it. huh, haven't been there for ages...

I feel like you are week, I don't want to insult, but i feel you are the kind of girl weak to give as much blowjobs as possible just for the sake of sex...

it's not a good feeling ,something tells me you must raise your standards... Have you been desperate for love? I see a first chance shot...

I'm sorry, but your case it's weird, I'm getting tons of images from your single question. I might need feedback.

Does the number 22 means something to you?

>>17989969

Do you know how wolves are usually beautiful from the distance, but scary as in it could kill you from a closer look? It's something like that what I get now.

I see you enjoying it but deep down feeling bad about it, it's like a drug. you feel good taking it but ashamed of taking it...

>>17989973

Pessimistic answers, it's... a no, I don't see connexions, I see two separate lines that never get to touch eachother. The one on the left wants to cross the one on the right, but wanting doesn't mean doing it.

>>17989977

Poor methods, I see tears in the eyes of a young girl with glasses, there's no such thing as "excellence of execution" in this situation, it's quite dirty, not really fancy at all.

I'd say something will change your situation into a state of pure caos, in wich nothing will have an order just like life itself. I see a lot of confusion but a lot of room at the same time.

It's like the emptyness of space, you might see stars but nothing else.
>>
>>17989986
Yeah I'm really stressed. Don't know how I'll ever cope. I need to learn to relax a bit. Thanks for the read.
>>
>>17989727
Is the person I love my next partner? How will they treat me?
>>
>>17989727
what is the right path for me to take in life? thanks in advance if you do reply
>>
I'm gonna do a couple tarot readings in a few hours. I prob won't do as many as last time.
>>
>>17989982

An addiction, control, you must control your thoughts. Have you been unhealthy recently? I feel you should change some sort of bad habit you could have and that it might not cause you now problems but it could in a short term...

I feel a clean path, but full of bad herbs, you should get rid of the addictions that are pushing you back.

>>17989991

I see one of a kind, it's like when a room full of students gets a new kid in their class and this kid is not confident at all, doesnt have a strong presence, but he is different, like if everyone wore an uniform but he didn't.

I guess it means the chance to be different at something they all do, maybe you have something they don't, could that be what helps you get into what you want in your future?

I hope that means something positive to you!

>>17989992

I see a circle, it's not a perfect circle, but if you looked at it you could clearly say it's a circle, I guess it means ups and downs but a full academic cicle.

>>17989999

I see money, huge bags filled with money... it lookes like some sort of mafia movie, I see a black man weating shades, he kinda looks like kayne west lmao.

but it's not a good situation, like... there's some sort of tension in the air, nobody says it but they all feel it. And a single noise could make everyone jump off their seats and start acting nervous and crazy.

I feel you are going to need to be calmed, avoid making too much noise, stay calmed.

>>17990005

I see a yellow light... something is shaking, not like in an earthquake but I feel a strong vibration. I can't feel anything romantic or good about this. But more like the seconds before a bomb drops. I feel that sudden silence... Something big might come to you, but now things are calmed.

Get yourself ready for whatever I guess...
>>
>>17990061
lol badass. I'm the mafia guy you read for. Well, I'll stay calm when it comes.
>>
>>17990049
don't know how much material you need to do a reading, but I'd appreciate it if you'd do a quick general reading for me.

i'm a 26 year old Aquarius. let me know if you need more details.

thanks man.
>>
>>17990061
A bomb eh? Why do I feel like this means more shit into my life?

Can you tell whats my next girlfriend/relationship like? If not , thank you so much for the readings I got , really appreciate.
>>
>>17990070
I do a reading based on a question with the Ellipse spread. A general reading isn't something I'm familiar with doing.

All I need is a name and a question. You'll be the first person I read when I get back, ok?
>>
>>17989727
When can I expect my romance life to pick up?
>>
>>17990019
I am definitely weak in some ways, yes. As in I have a lot of trouble coping with realities of situations, stress takes a serious toll on my psyche. But from an outsiders point of view I would be regarded as a strong person. I don't ever shed light on that part of me, even close family or friends. I don't really see myself as desperate though. I do hold high standards as I do want to be respected.

>Does the number 22 means something to you?
hmm. No, not that I can think of
>>
31 year old male pieces in need of good luck and reading if possible please
>>
>>17990061
Thanks man, I am going to college soon. Maybe it has something to do with that. At least it wasn't anything bad.
>>
>>17989727
Should I join Greek life at college? How is my social life going to be like?
>>
>>17990049

Name: George

Query: How does the girl who is dear to my life that I argued with feel about me currently? I'm usually able to get some sort of vibe from her, but this is the first time she's been so silent.
>>
>>17990073
that's cool, thanks. name's brian. my question is: what does my future look like for the next year?
>>
>>17989727
Will any of my old friends become close friends again? Or will my social life at least pick up a lot?
>>
File: 1451259769463.jpg (28KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451259769463.jpg
28KB, 720x720px
>>17990031

I see a plane bathroom. Just that. lmao.

>>17990034

Do what your heart tells you, I sense a calmed mind taking decisions, making right choices, it's quite beautiful because it's almost some sort of art. Like having amazing criteria for making choices. It feels like a warm feeling around every decision.

Whatever you do don't listen to others, trust yourself.

I also got the scent of vanilla.

>>17990072

just when I sent a message, I saw a beautiful mistake, that yellow light comes from some sort of angel, she has golden wings, a sword and a shield. Somehow it seems it's there to help you, to protect you, she's blonde, it looks like a viking godess or something...

Maybe a girl will come to protect and "save you"?

>>17990075

September, I just got that in less than a second on my mind, I got this odd scent of flowers, like a huge garden of purple, yellow and red flowers was right in front of me... I could listen birds on the background, it looks like a perfect summer day... but maybe to perfect, there's an odd thing about it, watch your own shadow.

What you see might not be what you want, stay vigilant about others who watch your moves.

Sorry guys. that's it for today, extremly tired and low on energy, me fookin' head hurts a lot. I'm going to get some sleep now.

Stay strong guys. Think positive, and if life sucks, always think that at George Bush is still a huge fucking faggot.
>>
I have a question if you wouldn't mind answering my name is Raymond I was wondering if my life is going to get back on track it's been hell this whole year and lately it's gotten worse
>>
>>17990019
>tears in the eyes of a young girl with glasses
Yeah that would be me. I need to get it ttogether.

So it sounds like I'm in for a break up soon? That's the extent of what I'm gathering.
>>
>>17990094
>>17990097
I'll take a bit of time to prep myself. Please be patient.

The next two who ask will be my last two readings.
>>
File: 40587767_p0.jpg (367KB, 1469x1020px) Image search: [Google]
40587767_p0.jpg
367KB, 1469x1020px
Just a silly question skipping through.

Do you guys ever name your stuff?
For example, I called my pendulum "Penny"

Also, Have some music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfAg2s3VrL8
<3
>>
>>17988353
I didn't like the reading but/because it's probably what I needed to hear. I inadvertently gave myself deadlines and whatnot regarding things like "what if she loses interest", so I should probably take things more slowly and be a bit more introspective until I've learned what it is I need to learn about myself, as well as her.

The reading itself doesn't indicate externally about good idea/bad idea, right? Not to regress back to a point prior to the reading, but just wondering whether or not I should be wary of making a bad decision post-introspection. Thank you!

It was a bit noisy in the background but that's not feedback tied directly to the reading.
>>
>>17990112
No problem at all, thank you for taking the time to do this in the first place. :)
>>
File: tumblr_nv2cqhOJPL1ufh7yno1_1280.png (5KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nv2cqhOJPL1ufh7yno1_1280.png
5KB, 1280x720px
>>17990107

One last thing, I was not going to answer back but since you were actually the girl. I want to answer you back about other thing I felt/saw

While that girl was crying, she was near a table, it was this old but beautiful table full of golden lines, and on the table was a small box, also a truly old but beautiful box.

The girl somehow knew she had to open it, and that made her sad so she wouldn't open it at all.

I take this as something you should do, but either you hide it, or you don't want to use it yet. But deep down you know there's something you have to do/use before it's too late.

This girl gave was deep down calmed but used too much her heart for the decision, whatever you think you must do.

Do it. or else it whatever you are hiding won't be useful at all.

Act before other things/people act before you.

It's never too late to take action to change or destiny sweetheart.
>>
>>17990100
Checked..

A Viking huh? Reminds me of someome.
If an angel , I have been waiting for her since a while now.
Do you think it'll take long? What Will My next relationship be like?

You're really accurate btw thank you so much
>>
I would appreciate if multiple of you or however much can give me a reading.

Will I do anything meaningful with my life? Or am I just going to be a loser, or making money against the law?

Why am I always so bored, and lack motivation?
>>
>>17990134

Sorry man, out of energy, I don't want to give you something that's just made up from my mind and not from what I feel I should answer out of pure energy.

I can't predict things in time, but if you got a small clue about what I said then that means destiny/life/god call it as you wish is trying to guide you to your next step.

As a small advice, stay open minded, the problem with dates is that destiny can change them just like that and even erase them.

Don't think about when, think about how will you react if it happens.

I wish you the best buddy, we're all struggling in our love lifes. But in the end we can only hope for the best.

Have a nice day.
>>
>>17990144
Checked

Damn :(. I'm really thankful for your time and sorry for the amount of questions I Made.

Yes , I have a clue and fate is trying to fuck with me...again.

That makes sense , a lot of sense.
I Will probably react in a bad way..

I wish you all the best... take Care of yourself and good luck
>>
>>17988487
And no one should be with a cheater who works the system

If I can be selfish and ask one more thing for (Empath not Tarot). Hows the romantic feeling with J towards me?
>>
Hey I'm looking to pick up tarot and symbol/sigil reading.
I want to find a tarot deck that feels right to me but I am not sure where to look. Do I have to physically go out and look for it or are there good online resources I can use to find my deck? Any advice would be helpful.
>>
>>17990049
I seem to be stuck how can i advance with my life?
>>
who wants to trade
>>
>>17990328
What do you need?
>>
>>17990112
Karen, will I find an occultist boyfriend that could teach me things?
>>
>>17990408
This place is like your shopping mall for that, you know
>>
>>17990420
Yes, but I'm terrible on how to approach them
>tfw senpai never notices :(
>>
>>17990426
>>
Hi there. Anyone here who can give me a love reading?

Name: John
Sign: Taurus

Just want to know what might be on my horizon. If you need more info please ask.
>>
File: carlandcards.jpg (735KB, 1749x1530px) Image search: [Google]
carlandcards.jpg
735KB, 1749x1530px
>>17990434
Always, I'm also a reader, but it's hard to find a match that is willing to introduce me the mysteries :)
>>
>>17990426
>>17990434
Are you a diviner? Because I've got an astronomically large Tower that needs a thorough reading
>>
>>17990457
That one crumbling in pieces?
I pass, lacking of proper foundation to function the way it' supposed to support the whole structure.
>>
>>17990456
As am I.

What are you looking to learn?
>>
>>17990464
I won't even try to fight back, that was a perfect response
>>
>>17990457
>>17990464
That gentleman might need some 6 of Pentacles in the form of burn cream.
>>
>>17990371
I met a qt cashier today and I was wondering if it was worth going back and trying to pursue.
>>
>>17990479
How did she respond to you when you said "Thank you"
>>
Question /div/

Are you going to teach your children how to divine/occult stuff? If so at what age?
>>
>>17990479
If you go back...I see the cashier being slightly dismissive of your advances, but able to be convinced. You'll need to handle a couple of objections and "close" well, if you know what I mean. I see an awkward first date, but jokes will help. Choose jokes that are somewhat take and simple. Overly inappropriate or complex jokes will increase the awkwardness.
>>
File: myah.jpg (32KB, 448x512px) Image search: [Google]
myah.jpg
32KB, 448x512px
Hey guys, up to do some reading tonight!

Would really appreciate a trade reading as well, so specify whether you're willing to trade.

>name
>favorite word
>query

and I say hheeeyyy eyyayyy eayyy ayyyayy
>>
>>17990494
>Skeletor
>Suture
I met a qt cashier today and I was wondering if it was worth going back and trying to pursue.
>>
>>17990492
Did you actually divine for this for me?
>>
>>17990500
Give her your number :) She's in a bad relationship though so be careful.
>>
>>17990494
Hey there. I don't know how to do a good reading, but I can send some good vibes your way. Will that be good?

Sean
feck (for now)
Love reading please? It's complicated, but I guess I just want to sort my heart out, one way or another.
>>
>>17990504
Yes, I scried it.
>>
>spend years studying the occult
>invest enormous amounts of time and energy into finding proper partner
>put in all the necessary energy, time, and money into raising children
>raise mundanes
No, fuck that; my children will absolutely learn the art. The appropriate age for them will depend on the progress of their development. There's no one right age to teach these things; certain things are taught based on degree of maturity and mental development.
>>
>>17990505
Can you explain the bad relationship thing please? If they're dating someone else I don't think I should pursue.
>>
>>17990518
was meant for
>>17990491
>>
>>17990511
Thank you. What is your query?
>>
>>17990505
>>17990504
Before you believe , answer my question>>17990489
I have impacted other readings before without meaning to when I feel compelled to respond to a query. My outcomes and scrys can be intrusive so I'm hoping to help you get accuracy
>>
>>17990518
(how) are you going to teach them to use they're powers for good, and not to tell kids they do magic otherwise they'll get beat up or reported
>>
>>17990529
For funzies, I'll give you a silly one too. I'm thinking of someone in particular with blue eyes. Is this person worth pursuing?
>>
>>17990518
"mom/dad, I don't want to learn the occult. I want to be a pro wrestler."

wat do?
>>
>>17990532
Once again, it depends on level of maturity. Also, I would tell them that school is more important, so they know the difference between their and they're.

>>17990535
>anon doesn't into sales
If you position things correctly, you can convince anyone to do anything. In this case, you merely passively show them the benefits you glean from it and "how friggin cool" it is, and they'll ask to be taught.
>>
>>17990530
I was with a friend and my friend paid. I don't think they were looking at me and seemed kind of distracted.

>>17990533
>10 of Cups, The hierophant, 9 of cups
Yes. Expect marriage, a family, the works.
>>
>>17990097
>Reading 1/4

>"What does Brian's future look like for the next year?"
Ellipse Spread

>Past
Six of Air
There was something or somethings holding you back in life, but they are gone now. Possibly depression.

>Present
The Sun
Things are going well at the moment. Personal insight and success are coming naturally to you.

>Future
King of Fire
Success seems to follow you this year with a possible leadership position which will make all the difference.

>What to do
Seven of Earth
Stay patient and plan ahead. You may have felt like you haven't made much progress in your endeavours, but you've made far more progress than you think. Review how you got to where you are and perform some introspection, iy'll help you with your planning.

>External influences
Queen of Air
There are some people in your life who aren't acting in your best interests, and they should be removed. Never stop seeing the humour in things.

>Hopes and Fears
Page of Air
You fear that something will come up to delay your successes in life.

>Final Outcome
The Dreamer
You are entering a new stage of your life. Believe in yourself, but don't be afraid to look into the insight of others for guidance.

Overall, I see a positive year for you if you believe in yourself as you're starting a new stage of your life. Something happened recently or soon, like a promotion or graduation. Anything right?
>>
>>17990494

Hi Ashes, I don't know if you do readings like these, so if not that's fine-but can you tell me about my future boyfriend? You can call me Audrey; my favorite word is...glimmer.
>>
File: 04.jpg (124KB, 279x500px) Image search: [Google]
04.jpg
124KB, 279x500px
>>17990465
The Emperor to rule by my side as The Lovers
With the wisdom of the Hierophant, I could raise as a High Priestess
The curiosity of the Magician
Fairness and patience of the Justice and Temperance
The ability of trying something new as the Fool
Stop and admire the Moon & Star in the sky
Respect each others moments to be as an Hermit. Knowing that one day the Fortune is up but could get down, making us face death of what's no longer necessary, but rebuild the foundation at each Sunrise Nothing wrong in changed the vies, as the Hangman even in sacrifice learns another perspective. The strong drive to chase mutual goals or at least support each other's dreams.
Remember to remain fair to reap the seeds we sow fir complete the tasks and harvest the best in us.

>>17990469
>>17990470
It was a nice try anon, made me laugh :)
>>
>>17990541
You'll be blessed with multiple children, so instead of the singular "their" it's the plural "they're"
>>
>>17990494
>lux
>turqoise
>am i going to be with either k or p?
>>
>>17990544
>Yes. Expect marriage, a family, the works
Huh...no shit? I had dismissed her as a an attention whore and waste of my time. I guess I'll hit her up again, thanks.
>>
>>17990506
Good vibes are the best vibs. I love all types of vibes.

Feck! Haha what an interesting word.
I kinda got this lost, like want to run away type feeling. You want to just run away from your situation and start new, and honestly I see that as being a new awesome adventure for you. Either path you choose, whether to fix things or to leave, will be alright depending on your perspective. But you need an adventure my friend. :)
>>
>>17990547
I just used an old misc meme in divination form , but I'm glad it brought laughter, a form of joy :).

>>17990544
Probably a pretty clear sign.
>>
>>17990523
Yeah they're going through a lot right now at home, and may be looking for attention.

She'd probably hit you up after she gets out of the situation.
>>
>>17990547
You certainly have a way with words, Karen. I must confess I like that in a lass.
>>
>>17990494
>Lulu
>You
>Query is about my future boyfriend please :)
>>
>>17990546
Hey there Audrey! I can, just can't give you a time frame. Your next boyfriend won't be the guy you marry but he'll definitely help you figure out some things about yourself an what you like. You guys will have a lot of fun here and there, but at some point he's going to seem too childish for you. Overall, it'll be fruitful.
>>
>>17990546
Hey there Audrey! I can, just can't give you a time frame. Your next boyfriend won't be the guy you marry but he'll definitely help you figure out some things about yourself an what you like. You guys will have a lot of fun here and there, but at some point he's going to seem too childish for you. Overall, it'll be fruitful.

>>17990549
I get this feeling like a heavy left hand.. I can't tell you who because it might hinder interaction with the two but I can tell you that the result will be unexpected and you need to prepare for some drama.
>>
>>17990560
>karen has now been noticed by senpai
>>
>>17990565

Thank you Ashes, he sounds very nice <3
>>
>>17990518
>get married
>he/she doesn't want kids
wat do?
>>
>>17990564
Hey luluyouyou
I'm a weirdo

Future boyfriend. Very playful and outgoing. Nice. Manipulative in some ways, he's gonna get you to do some stuff that'll make you question. Don't let him pressure you into anything you don't want to do.
>>
>>17990571
>not figuring that out before getting married
Common goals are essential for a successful marriage, anon.
>>
>>17990570
You're welcome :D
>>
>>17990567
Charlie
Pheonix
how i be grabbed up and taken away, after the event happens?
>>
>>17990555
Thanks man. To be honest, I've never stopped loving a girl, and I guess I only recently realized it. I do feel trapped up here, but I know leaving won't necissarily bring her back.

I hope you have a good night tonight, by the way.
>>
File: 1432012-1.jpg (88KB, 960x520px) Image search: [Google]
1432012-1.jpg
88KB, 960x520px
>>17988185
Hoping it's not too late.
4, green.
>>
>>17990580
Phoenix. What an excellent word.

Interesting query, wording kind of throws me off.
Mind rewording that?
>>
>>17990582
I appreciate you, thanks! Stay positive, and go live it up. :)
>>
>>17990494
Hey Ashes <3
Perseverance
Would it be dangerous what I want to try doing?

Thanks for doing these, you're awesome! Keep it up
>>
>>17990589
I dont't know. I know there's a significant event coming in e next few months. But as a consequences of it, I'm supposed to be swept up by something, taken fromthe ghetto so to speak. How?
>>
>>17990494
fiasko
serendipity
is it worthwhile to pursue her or should i wait for something new?
>captcha: chemin change
coming change? hmm
>>
>>17990572
Thank you :) what is he gonna get me to do?
>>
>>17990599
Hey there! Great word ;)

I got a eh. type feeling. Made me shake my head a little bit upon reading. Only if you are out of control with it. Like, once or twice is great to get your thrill but don't let it be something that becomes a habit.

:)
>>
>>17990602
Swept up. Not necessarily like.. stolen you're just going to get into the wrong crowd. You're gonna meet someone who knows someone and it'll sound like a great deal. You might dig yourself into a giant hole. You'll get out of course, but to avoid it just be careful on who you let into your inner circle.
>>
>>17990494
Alex
Accursed
What should be my next step in the grand scheme of things?

What's your query?
>>
>>17990604
I like that word too.

Yes it is. You two will learn a great deal from one another.
Use protection, might have an accident. Definitely avoid that.
:D

>>17990608
I hate to be creepy but I immediately thought about sex and manners having to do under the sheets. Maybe a drug. He's a bad boy
>>
>>17990613
>>17990613
that really scares me. what are they offering and why is it bad? the othe reader said something about bags of money.
>>
>>17990494
Pea
Arigato
Does he miss me? Or does he think I'm really weird AF?
>>
>>17990610
Ah yeah.
Thank you! Have a great day. lots of love. Peace <3
>>
File: 02.jpg (118KB, 279x500px) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
118KB, 279x500px
>>17990560
Thank you, the cards speaks to me, I feel their stories and faces, like reading a book for someone who seeks guidance on things they don't know about themselves.

But then it's where my knowledge ends. The paths are so diverse as the mysteries of magic that can leave us in awe.

>>17990568
=^;^=
>>
>>17990615
Hey Alex, thanks for the trade.
Your next step should be some sort of risk. You like to be tactical, but every smart businessman knows that risks are inevitable. Everything has a drawback, so don't let the backfire scare you. Keep treading. I got the image of a miner who puts down the pickaxe an inch before he finds gold.

My query has to do with my health in the next few weeks. How am I doin?
>>
>>17990619
>You two will learn a great deal from one another.
sounds great! thanks for the read. :^)
>>
>>17990621
It's like a gang. Yes, it has to do with money but also protection. Just really be careful, don't be scared. You're aware, that should be enough to protect you. A wolf in sheep's clothing, as they say.

>>17990623
hey pea :) Yes to both. Being weird is a great thing my friend. Embrace it. That may be what he likes about you ;)
>>
>>17990627
Hai Kaiko! :D

Lots of love. :)

>>17990633
Of course! :D
>>
Alright folks.

My job here is done for today.
I'm off to bed.

Love you guys. Peace!
>>
Whatever happened to Thoth?
>>
>>17990634
lol im really confused. a gang is going to contact me over publishing a story? lol, sorry for hiding it, i ask too much about stories on here. maybe i can get some new context? this came up in my readings..
>>
>>17990629
The paths are quite diverse, indeed; so many directions to go. But, I'll stop clogging up the thread. Would you prefer my email or my kik?
>>
>>17990619
Okay last question :) Have I already met this man?
>>
>>17990638
Understandable, goodnight
>>
>>17990634
Hey there fancy o/ , I need a reading.

Comfy
How does she(R) feel about me?

Thank you , hope you're ok
>>
>>17990094
>Reading 2/4

>"How does Georges's girl friend feel about him after their argument?"

>Past
Awakening
You had a fight (obviously). Things may feel like they are at a standstill, but that is temporary. You have a bit of time now to review your current plans.

>Present
Eight of Air
Right now you are scared to take action and feel trapped in the current situation. There are plenty of ways out of this in a good, healthy way.

>Future
Two of Fire
This will be a time of moving forward and meeting new people. Don't be discouraged by temporary delays or let anyone stand in the way of your progress.

>What to do
Three of Fire
Review all you have done and be patient. Use this time to explore other possibilities and create a blueprint for your future.

>External Influences
Ace of Water
Someone new and wonderful is coming into your life. This is very likely a new romantic partner that you will have a very deep connection with.

>Hopes and Fears
Six of Water
You fear you'll never resolve your issues with your friend.

>Final Outcome
Five of Water
Things may not turn out how you expect. Don't focus too much on the negative or you may miss the silver lining of the situation. Ignoring change won't help you. things happen for a reason, and you should trust it will all work out well in the end, even if it's not the outcome you hoped for. It's definitely ok to take some time to grieve over this, but be sure to reach out to friends and family for support, ok?

Sad to say, things might not work out with this girl, man. But don't dispair, you'll meet someone new who you'll form a deeper (possibly romantic) bond within the near future.
>>
>>17990642
Well I said that because the word family came up in my mind.
A gang doesn't necessarily have to mean a group of hood rats, as the stereotype defines it.
>>
File: c09[1].jpg (17KB, 236x477px) Image search: [Google]
c09[1].jpg
17KB, 236x477px
>>17990638
>>17990649
>>
>>17990646
I got no, not yet

>>17990650
Nervous. She definitely feels nervous around you. Work a little bit more around making her feel comfortable, but don't go over the top. :)
>>
>>17990654
>not understanding us Pisces
You'll figure out the impact later. We can't all be empaths
>>
>>17990652
So what seems like a good deal, will turn out to be a bad deal. Okay. I'm just wondering what the hell I could need protection from, in this context.
>>
>>17990657
Nervous in a bad way? Shes my ex btw.
>>
File: exactly-thumb.png (135KB, 254x303px) Image search: [Google]
exactly-thumb.png
135KB, 254x303px
>>17990654
>>
>>17990663
Corporation is what came to my mind. Like, don't sign your name away or anything.

>>17990669
Kinda. Like nervous, confused. Not knowing how things will turn out. All I can tell you.
>>
I still have enough time for two more readings. First two to respond will get them.
I need your name and a question. More specific the better.
>>
Someone should make a new thread tho...
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1242x2208px
>>17990630
The worst seems to be over now and the next few weeks will bring about some tranquility, however you'll be feeling stuck in a rut seeing no progress forward. I gather that there are quite a few uncertainties in play here, causing you some distress.

The advice here is emotional in nature: it seems that you should let them take over instead of bottling things up, and this can also point to being more in tune with how you are feeling your body, i.e. lethargy, pain, etc., are signs that you should get checked out further. Don't ignore them.

It's going to be a good next few weeks mostly, just remember the progress is there even if it does not seem like it.

Thanks for the read, I'm indeed taking a risk in the next month with a business opportunity.
>>
>>17990683
Igotchufam
>>
>>17990679
Ok.. thank you so much , have a good.
>>
>>17990494
Arya
Iron
What does T feel about me? Will he ask me out?
>>
>>17990136
Can anybody give me a reading?
>>
>>17990684
Thank you for the read as well, appreciate it a lot :) Good luck, if you see me in any future threads tell me how it goes.
>>
NEW THREAD:
>>17990697
>>
IDK why, but I'm in the mood for garlic bread. lol
>>
>>17990679
You're right. No reason to sell my name off this one thing yet. Any way I could improve that particular situation through subsequent stories, or will their minds be set on ripping me off?

I'll give you a reading in return, at this point. I know I've been doing this for awhile. But I absolutely can't read myself.
>>
>>17990690
Have a great night :)

>>17990691
Hey there Arya, yes but you'll feel like you are doing most of the work. I feel some upcoming resentment if things fall into place with this guy. Doesn't really seem too fun. Some advice: be patient, you might meet someone else.
>>
Why do I always stay so long after I say I go?
>>
>>17990709
You're addicted to this place
>>
>>17990709
Cus you always wanna lurk moar? :P
>>
>>17990701
It's okay I can't read myself either. It's okay I gotchu!

There are always minds out there who will want to rip you off. Don't let them scare you or make you apprehensive to create something. Keep pressing on, and don't make anything srt in stone until you're sure and educated on every aspect of what someone has to offer you.

Ways to improve: I got the word pinpoint. Are you the dude i read the other day who's trying to reach too big of an audience? Well, in any case it's a similar notion. Don't be afraid to go for small audiences as well. Be expressive, and yourself. A lot of people will identify with that. :)

A reading in return how nice :D Well, I got one about my health, I might as well ask for a cliché romance reading, if you wouldn't mind. :)
>>
>>17990494
cait
serendipity
i know a perfect match but i dont think he's in my cards. am i wrong? if im not wrong do you think ill get with someone of the same calibur?
>>
>>17990545
hey man, thanks a lot for that. i'll admit, i'm still not completely convinced by this stuff, but it is very intriguing. everything you mentioned has some personal meaning for me and feels accurate.

it's true that i'm starting a new stage in my life. i can only assume you were referring to me having just recently moved back home from Europe. i feel like a page has finally been turned over and i can finally take back control of my life.

thanks again, tainted angel, and godspeed
>>
>>17990720
>>17990751
>>
>>17990681
charles
Love reading
>>
>>17990743
You're welcome anytime, friend. :)
>>
>>17990754
>Reading 3/4
>Charles' love reading
past, present, future spread

>Past
Eight of Air
In the past you felt trapped in a relationship. Maybe it was abusive towards you?

>Present
Nine of Earth

Right now, you find yourself more comfortable with your own company. Possibly due to past relationships not working out.

>Future
Six of Air
Things are starting to look up. Be more confident in yourself. It's time to make changes to your outlook, and move on.

Anything right there?
>>
>>17990643
email, I don't use kik
>>
>>17991967
[email protected]
>>
>>17990681

Joseph 23 Leo

Career reading

I'm unemployed having just finished a degree I have no love for and see no future from...
>>
>>17990681
>>17992990

Say the timescale is the next two years
Thread posts: 358
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.