[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 25

Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're new, please read the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previous thread: >>17984002
>>
Reading for me and J
>>
>>17986683
Lol you new?
>>
>>17986673
Are readings done here or am I in the wrong thread?

I've had a few done on x before and were accuracte
also I'm not >>17986683
>>
>>17986722
>>17986683

You'll have to wait for readers to come first, and then ask them personally.
You can try asking an air query, but don't assume anything but air will answer.
>>
Air query: I seem to be stagnant and unbecoming in life. I'm beginning to feel more and more like a failure and now I've gone to a point where I'm just heaving for a fresh breath of air in life. Can somebody predict how to avoid this fruitless future.
>>
Typically start with a query. And more info about question that can help reader.
Also your sign in most cases.
>>
Ill do 3 readings, if someone can give me one in return thats nice.

All relationship readings tho, tell me if you are single are not and genders involved.
>>
>>17986754
Single straight male
>>
>>17986758
Ok, is there a girl you're interested in?
>>
>>17986754
Single, straight male
>>
>>17986754
Single straight male

I will return a reading
>>
>>17986767
>>17986758
>>17986754
I need to know the gender of your crush.
>>
>>17986762
One I'm hung up on (don't bother reading on her), but not interested in anyone actively right now.

>>17986771
>straight male
Think about it for a moment
>>
>>17986768
Im male. There is a lady who catches my interest.
>>
>>17986758
>>17986780
I don't know who I'm reading for then if this is not a crush but okay. You are a very independent person and a quick thinker and she is very emotionally distant. Both of you would have hidden agendas for the reason to be together, secret motives in wanting to be with each other, but would find a lot of satisfaction within each other anyways. Having no one else and being in despair over it leans you closer together but both of you are not willing to take a chance on each other and start over a new. The despair might be enough to tilt you to do something but you end up getting disappointed.
>>
>>17986754
single/female/there's two different males, one j and another n, what can you tell me about them?
>>
>>17986754
>>17986823
also I'm able to return a reading ofc, I could use the practice
>>
Anyone want a reading?
I'm too tired for generals.
Make an actual query.

Also only going to do reads for a half hour then I have shit to do.
>>
>>17986853
what can i expect the next 3 months?
>>
>>17986853
female,
should I stop smoking
what's jakes opinion on me, should I pursue him if so how
>>
>>17986853
when am I gonna get laid again
>>
>>17986853
Okay, I'm expecting hard times in the near future. Will I be able to make it fine?
>>
>>17986853
What do u vision happening with me and my crush?
>>
>>17986821
Lel, I don't know who it's for either. Sorry for the shitty query.
>>
>>17986768
>>17986768
You are very indecesive and she is a loner. Both of you would find a lot of prosperity and happiness were you to be together, but it's going to be really hard to kick start a love with this one. I think she wants someone who is somewhat secure in their job and a little bit more mature so she is going to need some convincing. Also I think she is still hung up over an ex or maybe has some trust issues because of that. Both of you have in common some sort of knowledge about what it's like to be in a relationship and move on from relationship which leans you guys together. Fortunately for you she is going to learn to trust again, she will learn to love again and be will be willing to be with you. And it's going to be a long prosperous relationship.
>>
>>17986853
male
what will happen when I show A to everyone? Will they like her?
>>
>>17986853
Am I going the right way?
>>
>>17986823
n is the better choice you will have a n actual chance with him

j will experience grief with
>>
>>17986853
How will things go in my relationship?
>>
>>17986861

Looks like you're starting up something awesome. Something that gives a good deal of hope or happiness. A creative project possibly?

It looks like in the next few months your life will be filled with positivity. You may make new friends, or just be able to find the time to be around 2 or more people whom you enjoy being around. Male friends I suppose?

This is a time of uplifting hope.
Accept and embrace the changes that have come, or are coming. They will be good for you. Reflect the nature of compassion, empathy, and sympathy for others. You seem to be of a good nature. Be yourself, a reflection of "common decency" which is becoming increasingly rare with time.

You will have very little negativity in the coming months.
>>
Requesting an exchange with an experienced reader. I have a career question.
>>
>>17986889
would messing around with j still be a possibility? or is he not up for it
>>
Fuuuuuck! I have to go now.
I'll be back in like 11 hours and I'll be able to actually sit down and do some readings.

I'm sorry.
>>
>>17986903
He has mixed feelings but I think he is mostly up for it. he is judging you as a piece of meat though so watch it. since he is judging you as that i think that is why there is going to be grief in the long term
>>
>>17986898
wow...thanks!
>>
File: download (2).jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
10KB, 259x194px
Brandon
5'6
newport news,va
brown eyes and dark brown hair
230lbs
right handed
fav color : blue
pic of something I like

My question, There's this girl I've had on my mind for a years, think about her time to time and recently she has found a way back into my life,why? I've been told a couple of times before to watch out for a girl with auburn hair before and well, she has auburn hair
>>
>>17986916
and how is n judging me?
>>
>>17986899
Same person who replied in the last thread. I'll be available in about two hours.
>>
I'll be offering readings for a while tonight.
If you want one from me reply to my latest post, as every so often I'll post a different question I would like you to answer. This question-answer combo will help me hone in on your energy.
>and because it's nice to understand how different minds work.

For now I'll ask for:
>Query
>An answer to this rounds question: "If something bad happens to you, did you necessarily do something bad to deserve it?"
>>
Question from a reader to other readers:

I read mostly in person but was looking to start reading on here and from distances. Do you have any advice on readings done not in person.
>>
>>17986966
Learn distance-based energy work and find information that helps you connect.
>>
>>17986962
>Is he going to contact me? And what is his reason for contacting me?
>No, bad things can happen to good people. Life isnt fair .
>>
>>17986962
How will I deal with the troubles that await me?

No, there is no such universal rule which governs all actions in the world.
>>
>>17986880
I don't believe in bad things happening to people, I just believe in the learning process.
>>
>>17986962
>>17986976
>>
>>17986962
what do j/n/c all think of me
no, but in my case I do a lot of bad things and I'm convinced I deserve it, by I know that's cause of my mental illnesses. bleh
>>
File: dinosaur side.jpg (792KB, 1456x2592px) Image search: [Google]
dinosaur side.jpg
792KB, 1456x2592px
>>17986962
Query: What role needs to be filled in my life? I feel like I need a person to be with me for something, but I'm not sure the best time, place, or person.

Answer: If something happens to you, it's because you caused it in your current life. or another life, and you need to work on fixing your timeline.
>>
>>17986962
How will things in my relationship go?
Pretty bad fight recently, dont know if things will recover this time.

Nope, life can fuck you in the ass you deserving it or not.

Thanks.
>>
>>17986962
>Is love coming my way?
>no but you can
>>
>>17986962
Should I be focusing on any woman right now? Ive been thinking of heading back and talking to the gal at the parlour.

This is a difficult question o answer clearlyas ones answer can differ based on their opinion of reincarnation. I believe in a karma system and reincarnation so if one lives a bad life their reincarnate will subsequently have a bad life unless the effort is put in to avoid it.
>>
>>17986959
What is your query?
>>
>>17986962
Taurus 23
Why do I feel so out of phase?

Question: I can't remember the last time something bad happened, but it is easy to feel as if you've received retribution, depending on the context and timing of your injury
>>
>>17986966
Sure, I can help with that while things are underway.

First, let's talk about your idea of energy. Some people have a querent touch the deck to transfer energy, and others don't like their deck touched at all. The first would lend to a direct contact to contact energy transference. The second would lead to a indirect, or perhaps an aura of sorts. If you've ever had someone so angry at you, you could feel it, then you would understand. But what about longer distance? Have you ever talked to an angry person over the phone? Over skype? And yet you could still feel their mojo may be good or off or whatnot.

How about a recording of a famous person give a speech? They may be long dead, but you could still hear the conviction in their voice.

All are "viable" methods to feel energy, but the further down you go in that list the more "energy" becomes less attached to the direct, physical space around you, and more of the aether.

I could go into more detail but that should suffice as a short explanation of energy theory. For the actual advice, once you figure out how to be less reliant on this energy, just distance yourself more and more until you feel you somehow tap into their energy with less and less of them present.

No different than reading for a husband's wife while he's present and she's not, really. You're tapping into her energy through him...It's a lot of mental loops sometimes, admittedly. Hope that kind of thought can help propel you forward to find something that will help you.

>>17986971
>starting off the first read with such a question
Oh boy. Maybe I should have stated I'm not great with yes no questions. Regardless, I drew the lovers, the devil, and 8 of disks, prudence.
If I had to wager a guess with these cards, I'd say yes he will, because he wants to for some reason. Whether it's closure, or love, or vengeance, there will be a reason.
>although my thoughts are if he would, why hasn't he yet?
I believe he will; give it some time.
>>
>>17987013
Because he's a scared little bitch, thanks.
>>
>>17986936
>>
>>17987035

brandon you've posted in tons of these threads by now, you should know that most of the time no one answers air queries
>>
Given how many readings I've already racked up from the first post, I'm going to give the second round's question here.
>Imagine someone you love. How would you answer them if they asked you "Why do you love me?"

>>17986974
>>17986976
>>17986978
Knight of disks, and princess of disks.
For such an even headed answer, you have an even headed read. One day at a time. There will be projects that require stability, and being steadfast. Don't let yourself get overwhelmed. Even the mightest oak in front of you can fall with a few well placed axe swings. But also be prudent, lest the tree fall on you if you don't plan properly.

>>17986980
>convinced you deserve it
>because of a mental illness
So, doesn't that logically mean you know you *don't* deserve it?

Similarly, 10 of wands, oppression, 4 of cups, luxury, and 10 of disks, wealth.
You may not see it because of the trial you're in and the weight upon your mind, but you have some amount of things going for you; and you're being much too hard on yourself. Allow your mind to soften it's knives, there's no need to put yourself through so much pain.
>that was a card for each of them, and the advice given would be a summation of their thoughts.

>>17986984
One's purpose is to live until they find their deeper purpose. If there is a person for you to help, or to be with, then your purpose until you find them *is* to find them.
For you in particular, I wish to ask, how would one go about fixing being born with some type of medical condition?
And how would you recommend fixing an alternate timeline?
>>
>>17987037
I haven't been in these threads for a good while, the last time I was in was was about 2 weeks ago. I'm really curious about this girl and why she seems to be someone that's been on my mind, and if she's there for a reason.
>>
>>17987035
Well, it seems like she's trying to remake old connections. I think she is interested, but confused about it. I think she's tied with seeing you as a friend, but is interested in possible more, depending on how things turn out for the next while as she sorts out her feelings for you.
>>
>>17987039
I'm working on trying to be better, I'm hard on myself, I know. thanks though!
>>
>>17987039
>>Imagine someone you love. How would you answer them if they asked you "Why do you love me?"
I would answer with because I'm stupid.

What do you see happening with us in the next few months?
>>
>>17987039
Answer: Biological predisposition.

Query: Is love coming my way soon?
>>
>>17987039
>How would one go about fixing being born with some type of medical condition?
Do more than what's expected of you.

>And how would you recommend fixing an alternate timeline?
Have as many of you as possible on your team, and you win.

>Imagine someone you love. How would you answer them if they asked you "Why do you love me?"
It's an instinct.
>>
>>17987039
lol I just noticed, I'm
>>17986880

And you read for

>>17986974

I believe.
>>
>>17986959
>>17986997
Here is mine. I will be back sometime later and do yours.

I am interested in doing a certain project, but it will cost some money on my end.

If I go through with it, do i target demographic W or demographic G? I have different ideas for each. Which will give me the most success?
>>
>>17986987
My counsel is better than my readings, anon. Tell me, what happened?
The panacea of almost all relationship ills is communication.
>note I did say almost
Let's see, drawing some cards I find...
Yep. Sucks for you.
The overarching card theme for this is 9 of swords; cruelty. You two must be realizing something from this fight, whether it's that you may not be the best fit, or that something you fought over is perhaps important.

The other cards in order would be princess of swords, prince of cups, 8 of disks prudence, and completion.
The short of it, seems to be something that you're not quite sure how things will be without them, and if it does go south your best course of action would be to be prudent, and not hasty. NEVER BE HASTY WHEN EMOTIONAL.
I can't believe how many times I have to say that to people... although, to be fair, I failed at that somewhat recently myself, full disclosure. It's hard, isn't it, to keep one's head when things seem rough.
If things go well, well, things won't really go back to the way they were. But you know that, don't you? Is it really worth it to continue? It will be a "new" relationship, with the same person. Look forward at how it will be, and not at how it was.

I drew 4 of wands, completion, The Lovers, 3 of cups, abundance.

Even if they're not the one, they may be a necessary interaction in your life since you feel drawn to them.

>>17986984
To revisit this one, searching can be its own purpose. Searching for the cure to cancer, searching for a person lost in the woods, etc.

Adjustment, 3 of swords sorrow, and the Magus. Your will is your all. And yet you feel perhaps lost or sad at not having an outlet for your magus, for your will. What is the all with nothing to focus on? Finding a focal point is itself an action. Adjustment to having no direct point of reference in the sea of life.
>a very blue spread, looking at the physical cards themselves.
A mage creates, not content to simply be told to do A or B.
>>
>>17986969
>>17987013
I appreciate the explanation! One of the first things I did was to control outside energy and influences from interfering. I started reading myself(extremely empathetic), family, people I have had feelings for, ect. Kind of the opposite of most advice but for me it is the right way.

Online reading kind of balances out in a way: we can't be sure of insincere queries, but the querants can't tell if a reader is actually reading or just using a program/saying random things/ect.

I am thankful for your help and advice, I believe I'm ready to read on here very soon.
>>
I would just like to know if I'm on the correct path currently or if I need to switch things up?

Bonus query: Am I on the right path romantically?
>>
>>17987045
I knew something was going on, I felt like a "spark" was re-lit, and I had a feeling that it was about her.
>>
>>17987152
Yeah but take your time. Too early and she'll spaz out of it.
>>
Trading a reading, since it seems Mr Anon is gone. Just answer me: how will AP be received?
>>
>>17986992
>>17986989
Kind of messed up these two posts.

The cruelty spread was for >>17986987
"And the feeling drawn to a person" read was for >>17986992
My bad, sorry about that.

>>17987053
And I never learned Rider-Waite, but from what I've read the Knight of Disks does equate out to roughly the King of Pentacles, more or less.

>>17987072
There was no linking that post to any of my posts so I would know to look for / at it, but I have some time and no more querents, so why not

These cards were difficult to draw. As in, physically difficult to draw out... well, as much as they can be for cards.
8 of swords, interferene, queen of wands, and the moon.

I'm getting the feeling of an emotional affair, and one that is somewhat close to you your heart. A large part of me is trying to put out in words that it doesn't matter if they like her, does it? Worrying less about what others think is a key measure to happiness. But the 8 of swords and moon combo tells me that this is being over thought. Even if just a little.

The second feeling was introducing a computer program, which gave me the mindset of "if it works it's good enough." But, applying that back to the person side, what is a person's role in one's life?
There was more to this thought, but I seem to have hit a hard wall for the night. Not getting anything at all anymore.
Something along the lines of "If you can answer what role they should have, then..." but that's as far as it went, sorry anon.

And I'm done for the night. Thank you everyone, hope it was some help. I got a distinct feeling that I shouldn't answer a certain couple of them, but I still tried to say what I could.
>>
>>17987158
That's what I've been thinking, I have a habit of being too fast, or too slow. It feels good to know that the years I thought about her are for a reason. I remember some girl snuggling up to me on some couch at a moped rally, people thought it was cute. But I couldn't help but wish she was the girl that hasn't escaped my mind. I'll be very careful not to fuck this up, but no to be so careful where things feel forced and unnatural.
>>
>>17987107
Thanks, Mr. Anon. It has been a long time since i got my last reading from you, and for one i can always be certain is that you never disappoint.

The reason for the fight was the most banal, mostly a minor misunderstanding that happened to be the spark for things to explode.

Indeed, communication is the greatest problem seeing that everything we talk leads to fights and i grew so tired of this.
I failed at not be hasty when emotional, but, oh well, things would be hell for me even if i havent done that.

I like her so much, and when looking inside, i cant imagine keeping on my days without her, but i cant help but wonder if things will never work out.
If this new relationship with her is different from the "old" one, then i hope it's good thing, because... well, maybe it's just beating a dead horse, i dont even know anymore.

Thank you very much for reading.
>>
>>17987178
>And I never learned Rider-Waite, but from what I've read the Knight of Disks does equate out to roughly the King of Pentacles, more or less.

Cool. That was me. I knew I shouldn't have linked it that way.
>>17986880

Yes, I'm also at my limits with this. I'm overthinking it, but that's what I always do. It works because things always get more simple after awhile. Thanks.
>>
>>17987187
Right.
>>
>>17987174
To receive AP. I got somewhat of a hidden connotation from the query, like what you're looking to receive is out of sight or very subtle. You have to be very observant and be able to pick up on hints in order to be lead the correct way.

I hope that was alright, I tried.I'm on pain meds right now because I had surgery earlier today but I'm dying to know... Where will things go with JM? (initials) Thank you :)
>>
PS to people who recognize me from a couple days ago, I will be doing readings again very soon. I've been going through some stuff recently (extractions with the wisdom teeth and all) so I haven't really been in my cognizant mind set.
>>
>>17987210
Yes. Exactly.

There's a reciprocation of feelings between you and him, but things are at a standstill. Almost like 'now what?' If either of you get too impulsive or uneasy about this, things can fall apart. In fact I see this risk playing out for the next while. But this is keeping at bay the passionate things that could happen, were a consummation to occur. Those things are exciting and fearful, and I don't think I could properly divinate the results of that, because relations are decided by a whim in that state. The best I can do, is to tell you to be aware that you're in it.
>>
>>17987210
Hey I'm not that anon but I did this for you too. Wherever things are headed, I want you to know that you alone will be in a good place. No matter what happens. There is a lot of passion between you two, but a lot of miscommunication as well. I think you will both have it in your hearts to move on from something and be open to forgiveness. There might be a new relationship, a fresh slate, but only after a fight.

Could I have a reading in return about me and the person I love? It's not reciprocated right now but where is that heading?
>>
>>17987187
We get that you care about this girl.You'll know when the moment is right so say something.
>>
>>17987223
Noah sweet cool to know that I can do readings while semi-loopy and very tired. I'm glad I helped you, and thank you for your input as well.

>>17987228
Thank you for your input as well :) I appreciate you very much. As I read your post I had kind of like... a longing feeling in my heart. Like someone feels so close but yet so far.
Like you live with her or something, or you spend a lot of time in close quarters with this lady. I can tell you that she is very grounded. She knows what she wants in life and how she's going to get it, and she hasn't really for love into the cards. I can't tell you results or else it will hinder the interaction but what I can say is stay close to her. She needs you more than you know, and you're going to teach her a very valuable lesson.
>>
>>17987235
*put not for ahhh sorry that's the loopiness :}
>>
>>17987228
If that's accurate let me know, because I'll do some readings tonight if that's the case. :)
>>
>>17987260
Last night Cheswick did a reading and said something was strange about my blood and didn't tell me what. Could you help me find out what it is, if possible?
>>
>>17987260
>>17987235
Yes, that's accurate thank you. Am I going to teach how to love?
>>
>>17987270
Something about iron, that's what I got. There must be some sort of deficiency you've developed, or will develop, and it's caused you to be a little bit more moody... or I also got the word bias. You've been noticing a slight change in your behavior recently and I think that's why
>>
>>17987273
Basically. Just be patient :)

ALRIGHT YA'LL ASHES IN THE HOUSE.

>name
>query
>favorite word

Let's do this!
>>
File: acanthus.jpg (87KB, 506x768px) Image search: [Google]
acanthus.jpg
87KB, 506x768px
I'll read three if I get read myself. 3 to one is a good deal right?

My question: what field(s) do I end up in over the course of my life?
>>
>>17987286
Sara
Why did we had such a terrible end?
Exquisite
>>
>>17987286

Hello....

>>17987290

Favorite word... right now chrysanthemum.
>>
>>17987290
What fields. I got handy. Like some sort of engineer, but not necessarily the type of engineer that everybody thinks of. Some sort of software... don't know, but you'll be using your hands a lot which is good because you're prone to learning with your hands a lot easier and quicker. Advice? Observe yourself, and what feels timeless when you're doing things. Believe me it'll make more sense the more you think about it.
>>
>>17987286
Rafael
Give me the future in regards of love, Ashes.
Melancholy
>>
>>17987295
You seem to like botany too. That was one of the initial reactions I received but I didn't know if it was because of your name and picture. Maybe nuclear engineering or something. In your free time you'll pick up some sort of botany practice for fun. Like, you might try Wicca here or there or scrapbooking.
>>
>>17987282
Well, I haven't had the best diet recently, I'll try that.
>>
>>17987302
>>17987306

Sounds like that genetic engineering thing is going to work for me. Thanks. You got one for me?
>>
>>17987286
>name
Hannah
>query
why do I have such bad luck in love?
>favorite word
violet
>>
>>17987286
>Ava
>Am I going to find love soon?
>Salty
>>
>>17987292
Your word: You're very sarcastic
And that's probably why :P I think he was very emotional and you have a fierce personality. He was drawn to that fire at first but then he realized that although he was attracted to that, he could't find himself really relying on you emotionally. That kind of caused this barrier between you two, like I think of Power Word: Shield from WoW or something.
Hopefully that helps :)
>>
>>17987290
I can't read without doubt until I figure my issue out:

If you are willing to read, what is this thing holding me back? I know who the source is, but not the "action" that is messing with my energy and emotions. I can read for myself accurately but don't want to risk false scrying to others. Thank you if you respond or not
>>
Crunk right now, will respond to 3 and only 3 in the morning after my jog. Check back.
>>
>>17987305
Hey there Rafael.
Melancholy... oh boy. You're in somewhat of a rut right now. I get the vision that I'm in a cornfield and I'm constantly running, no idea which direction I'm going just trying to stay consistent with one direction until I leave the cornfield. In regards of love, I can't give you times or dates but what I can tell you is that one you are able to plow yourself out of that situation and be able to heal, it'll come. I don't necessarily see someone "saving you" because, with your desires, you must be the one to save yourself. I have faith in you!! Let me know if that helped
>>
>>17987286
Gale
What can you tell me about my future boyfriend?
Cosmic
>>
>>17987313
No worries!! Actually... yes. I'd like to inquire about my cousin. I see a lot of power within her, but I don't know if she's channeling it correctly? What exactly is she?
>>
>>17987325
Thanks, one more hing please, is there a way to fix it now or should I let go for good?
>>
>>17987314
The first word that came to mind was contradiction. It's not necessarily bad luck, it's just that you've been betrayed or let down so many times that you don't really know what to believe anymore. Follow your heart. You're told that a lot probably, and it's cheesy but it's so true. You need to listen to yourself, and not what other people say. A lot of people give you comparisons, don't pay any regard. Set your own bar, but don't let it overrule your vision.
>>
>>17987320
AVavava ava. Hayava.

Sorry I got carried away I like your name. I can't give times or dates, soon? Well, let me put it to you this way. You'll find love when the other person willing to receive your love is ready. Hope that makes sense.
>>
>>17987286
>JoJo
>Someone close to me is feeling a good amount of despair, of that they may not want to live much longer because they're just so tired of everything. Anything you can tell me to tell them, or something that may help?
>Oh
>>
>>17987342
Gale. Cosmic. I love the combination here.

Your future boyfriend. He (or she) gives me the imagery of a grim fairy tale for some reason. They have a very dark sense of humor, which is something you find appealing in a significant other. Don't make too many assumptions about their family. All I can say. :)
>>
>>17987286
hermes (lol)
how well will this story come out?
hermes? no, we'll say 'presencing' this time.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 300x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 300x375px
Greetings everyone! I hope you are all well! I am offering angle answer readings. I have used this deck for about a year and a half, but I am new to giving other people readings. I may take a few queries. Maybe 7 atmost. If you are interested please leave:
>name
>astrological sign or any angel you are drawn to
>favorite angel
>query
>>
>>17987348
You could try to fix it, and if you did it would probably last a few months. It wouldn't be an easy few months though because there'd still be that missing peace. Just do yourself the favor and begin to move on now, and learn from whatever resulted from that relationship.
>>
>>17987375
Charlie
Taurus
St. Michael. I don't know, I just like Aldebaran.
Does it go farther than I think? Or does it cut off from some point around where I'm at?
>>
>>17987286

lizzie
will i ever talk to him again? could we grow to be more than just friends?
marzipan
>>
>>17987282
I guess a different question:
>What are these two tingly lines I feel on my back?
>>
>>17987368
Hey JoJo :)

I got this instant feeling of shock. Like I just walked into the room and the walls were covered with blood, and nobody saw it coming. This person has been harboring these thoughts for a very long time, but just the fact that you're the light, the one who wants to do something already means a lot to them. What can you tell him? I get..book. Is there some sort of book they read a lot? There's an inspirational quote that they thrive off of, inquire about this book or idea...some sort of writing. Learn about this person, more than you already know. Just the fact that they feel like someone wants to know about them will make a world of a difference.
>>
>>17987341
Thanks, Ashes.
>>
>>17987378
That missing peace has happening for so long, every time we get closer things blow up and I wish we could have a civilised relationship at least since we lost the love for each other
>>
>>17987314
>>17987354
I did an unrelated self-reading a few minutes ago about a Hannah I know with very similar results. I have found that when that happens, it us usually pretty accurate for the other person.

Definitely follow your heart, and realize that your past love "failures", will lead to real love
>>
>>17987286
>Leah
>What are his feeling towards me now? We haven't spoken in months and I think he's fucking someone else.
>Spaghetti
>>
>>17987374
Haha hey man what's up, how are you today?
The story needs more work definitely, but once you're finished it will reach a lot of people who need to see it. I don't see it as being 'famous', you kind of, kind of don't want it to be, but the most important part is that it will be there.
>>
>>17987286
>Blue
>How do I stop being depressed? Nothing interests me anymore.
>alibabwa
>>
>>17987375
Charlie,
What ever "it" is the angels have responded that it is unlikely.
I can give you more insight if you tell me what this "it" is. If you are comfortable of course
>>
>>17987386
I love your word. Food words are always the best.

Will you ever talk to him again: yes but only when he comes to terms.. or senses. I had those two words kind of intertwine. Probably makes more sense to you than to me. You will but ultimately it will reach some sort of dead end. Don't let this guy control you. You could potentially lose another friend.
>>
>>17987383
Charlie,
What ever "it" is the angels have responded that it is unlikely.
I can give you more insight if you tell me what this "it" is. If you are comfortable of course
>>
>>17987397
Fine, and I'm glad another reader has entered the fold. You seem quite empathetic about things, which is always welcome.

I have an obsession with that fame crap. Really for the money. I wish I could get by just writing. That's what you're referring to with the 'kind of, kind of don't want it to be', right? Anyways, my writing is so obtuse I wouldn't expect it to happen. But, obtuse has been my life for awhile.
>>
>>17987387
Let me try to really get the empath reading, that's what was making me iffy about those pain meds because I don't know how they effect my empath.

The first word that came to mind was message. There's someone trying to get in contact with you, and they're running their fingers on each opposite side of your spine. It's a good message. Be open minded, and eat better :)
>>
>>17987392
Of course. I hope it was of some assistance. :)

>>17987394
Yeah but I feel like you're not seeing the big picture. You're just trying to find the piece.

>>17987395
Ah thanks for helping me out. Good to know I'm on the right track tonight
>>
>>17987416
Eh. Just a way I think our space that we live in tapers off. I can't describe it, since it's pretty much a feeling.

But I wouldn't mind asking if the 'bigger picture' is much farther than my idea of it. Another feeling thing.
>>
>>17987412

thanks ashes, i won't get my hopes up too much over him.
>>
>>17987286
C
If you want you can do a general
Freeze
>>
>>17987286
L
Winter

Whats my next gf like?

Thanks
>>
>>17987396
Yeah I got this feeling like someone's grabbing my thighs. You don't want to believe yourself, but this fucks a fucking asshole and everybody around you knows it. I just went through this, so I can really relate. He treated you like gold at first but then it kind of dwindled. DOn't worry about the reason, no matter how badly you want to know. Strengthen yourself. Disregard his feelings like he's done to yours, put on those big girl overalls and get out of that.
Spaghetti: Knees weak arms are heavy

Yeah but seriously. I really want some now....
>>
>>17987428
I'm just suffering from all of this
>>
>>17987424
What's trying to contact me? Is it a ghost or telepathy?
And what's the message? If you know it.
>>
>>17987428
You actually helped me, so thank you instead
>>
>>17987406
Hahhahah fucking A. Alibabwa. I love it.

How do you top being depressed? Well, the first word that came to mind is eating so either you eat too much or you don't do enough of it. It may be the first one. Exercise will be key, because you're a very attractive person but your self esteem is shit. And you treat yourself like shit. And you don't deserve that shit, because everybody else then has an easier time giving you shit!

I know that it seems never ending, but look at it this way: Depression is not a loop. It's a spiral. When you look at it from the top it seems like a loop but you're really just sprawling down, and it's so much easier to go down than it is to go up.
That being said, you're not going to catch on immediately, but when you do it'll be like a boost of energy. What you've needed. You'll find inspiration in tiny signs, be aware.
Don't rely on love.
>>
>>17987420
Well, I think you'll find fame in acuteness because when you try to grab a large audience, it's like trying to get a country of first graders to look at the board at the same time. Once you start to identify with small groups of people ,you'll find your niche.
>>
>>17987432
General about what? Anything?

>>17987436
Your next girlfriend, I got the word beautiful. She's going to have a beautiful, beautiful heart and attractive appearance as well. You two will compliment each other. Only thing of advice: don't do stupid, mindless crap. Make sure she knows she's special. Her self esteem isn't going to be too great.
>>
I fucked up guys. I am a newbie and was tricked into putting an azazel sigil on myself I got rid of it but now I am spooked out help.
>>
>>17987449
Amazing how you caught wind of that... I think I fucked up my endorphin's or something by eating too much sugar and now that I'm not I feel like shit. Trying to fix my eating habits. Thanks

>Don't rely on love
Am I going to get fucked over again?
>>
Air query I suppose?

Could I take C in a fight?
>>
>>17987459
Yep, Anything will be fine
>>
>>17987439
I know, but you got to realize that you have the power to put an end to your suffering. I believe in you :)
>>17987442
A ghost of a woman. (Weird. At first I was sure it was telepathy. This woman has many connections with otherworldly manners.) That's all my mind is allowing me to get.
>>
>>17987286
>Lulu
>My query is if I find a boyfriend at uni? Thanks :)
>Chrysanthemums
>>
>>17987454
Yep, yep. Oh no, I don't think I'm compatible with the Franzen type of deal. I'm too academic.

Anyways, thanks for the read. You seem really durable, to do a lot of them consistently like this. I can do one or two, then I drop.
>>
>>17987354
>you've been betrayed or let down so many times that you don't really know what to believe anymore
That is so true I'm losing faith in love and I don't think anyone would make me feel happy again, thank you Ashes

>>17987395
>Definitely follow your heart, and realize that your past love "failures", will lead to real love
Thank you, I wish I could believe that, I'm tired of failures and don't want to get bitter
>>
>>17987464
No, it won't fuck you over just don't let love be the core reason of why you want to better yourself. That will be what drags you down. You first. :)
>>
Hello everyone.
I had a hankering to bust out all of my stuff and do a little communicating. One of my spirits recommended asking you all for requests, seeing that it might stir up new things.

I'll be using a mix of my own custom board, pendulum, and I have a tarot deck - though I would rather resort to those last.

If you have a question I just need the following:
-A name I can refer to you by. If you'd rather use a moniker, that is a-okay.
-Some kind of question. Whether it's about you, the spirit I'm chatting with, or whatever, I'll give it a go.
-Your favorite short joke

I'll pose the question to the spirit and see what all happens.
Also, this particular one is very fond of jokes

Wew lads, here we go
>>
>>17987471
Thank you, I almost put an end on myself two times because of it, it's just too much for me to handle
>>
>>17987446
You're so welcome <3 sending you warm happy vibes.

>>17987470
Alrighty a general about anything. That's weird... something about your nose or your sense of smell. Something driving you fucking crazy, like really annoying you and giving you this look of disgust, like a scrunched up nose and this reaction to this person is causing you to really be far apart from them. Well, there's something this person can teach you. You have to be more accepting of people, because it seems like you're approaching people with a 10 ft pole because someone or something has put you in a very bitter state of mind. Free yourself :)
>>
>>17987471
Well, that doesn't sound too reassuring. :/
I've felt this on my back for years.

>>17987483
Maybe you can help.
>Tainted_Angel
>Who is the ghost following me? Or what do they want to tell me?
>"Psychic convention cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances."
>>
>>17987459
A qt :l
Will it take long until we meet? Why is her self esteem going to Be low?
>>
>>17987483
Nadya
Anything your spirit wants to tell about me
>My dog's nose isn't working
>How does he smell?
>Bad
>>
>>17987476
I was the same way, I was angry at how much of my life I wasted on back to back long term relationships, and the feelings for one of them after. I just stopped trying and after a few years, in the least expected place, I recently started getting feelings for someone. After you've been hurt , you are able to know when it is going to be right.
>>
>>17987483
Refer to me as Somechaote
Ask the spirit where the endpoint should be placed.

There once was a man from Bel-Air
Who was having his lass on the stair
But the banister broke
So he doubled his stroke
And finished her off in mid-air
>>
>>17987483
>Skunk
>How is my love life looking for the rest of the year?
>A plateau is the highest form of flattery
>>
>>17987483
i want this because puns are my life and I appreciate you.

Ashes!
My question regards my little sister. Will I be able to help her through her teenage/adulthood? Is she ok?
A guy walks into a bar and says "ow".
OH I can't leave without this
Why did the mexican guy take medication?
for hispanic attacks :D

Do you need a reading as well?
>>
>>17987510
I can't tell you much about time frames but I can tell you it's a lot t do with her family and past relationships.
>>
>>17987507
Sorry :/ If it's any consolation, it's not done with bad intentions from what I can tell.
>>
>>17987483
Blue
How does I feel happiness?
I told my girlfriend she drew her eyebrows too high.

She seemed surprised.
>>
>>17987372
Thank you, I love a nice laugh. What's up with their family?
>>
>>17987494
Sending great vibes right back! I'll gladly read you once I get my emotions together, if you'd like
>>
>>17987522
Nice dubs
Ok ,thats not great..

Do you think shes going to love Me or just use me to ease her pain?
>>
Who's doing readings
>>
>>17987537
My reading was cut off there, but I just got the word

...Fuck

In a very, you sort of expression. Hope that makes sense hahah

>>17987538
Of course! I would love that. :) Go drink some water i feel like your mouth is dry for some reason
>>
>>17987097
The reader who was supposed to read for you texted me and asked me to tell you he apologizes but his Internet stopped working and can't do the reading right now.
>>
>>17987542
chek'd.

Nah she will you just need to bare with her. Patience. It'll be worth it
>>
>>17987494
Kek, I have a pimple on my nose and I was touching it. Well I fucking pissed off. Short story: girl who I knew for quite a while many time said that I'm the best person she ever met, she wanted to meet and later after two weeks she met someone else. She also remind me why I avoid people.
Thank you very much for a reading. You're very accurate.
>>
>>17987514
Thank you for your kindness
At this point I'm pushing everybody away to avoid trouble
>>
>>17987472
Ashe forget Lulu :(
>>
>>17987556
Oh whah sweet :D Glad to help you out friend! Just remember: the nice people in the word are well aware of how fucked up people can be. That's why they're so hard to find.
>>
>>17987472
LULU HAY. Sorry about that,

Hehe yes. You've got such a cuteness to you, I want to pinch your cheek. That's exactly what it'll be: cute. Just don't let it get out of hand, like don't let your family or anything get involved. Made me frown my eyebrows.
>>
>>17987565
Are you doing readings right now
>>
>>17987483
-Elle
-is it time to change jobs? and will we be together for a long time?
-What did one ocean say to the other ocean? Nothing they just waved.

thank you so much
>>
>>17987573
Yeah! :D What's up. For some reason I recognize your energy.
>>
>>17987286
>crueller
>why never respond? why not contacted me?
>sleeek
>>
>>17987507
He laughed at that one. :D
As far as what he said, he thinks it's like getting life advice from an elder - but they're dead. This ghostly person/spirit wants to let you know about a path you're walking in your life that they have stuff to say about. He isn't sure if it's harmless or not though, so if you decide to contact it, please do so safely. :)

>>17987511
He wanted to tell you that you're in safe hands. I'm not really sure what he means, but that's what he said. :/

>>17987515
He seems like he knows what you're talking about, but all he keeps saying is, "tell them it goes on the end." and acting like it's funny. <_<
Maybe I could rephrase it to try to get something else out of him for you?

>>17987516
He liked that joke, and I did too. ;P
He said, "Remind them that a year is a short time in the grand scheme, but hasty decisions can lead to regret. Temporary sadness is easier to handle than bad choices and low standards."
And then he ended with a dick joke. He seemed pretty serious for a moment, so I'd go slowly into the year and steer clear of any decisions that feel rushed

The spirit is finally starting to get a little less cheeky, and I'm feeling warmed up. :)
>>
>>17987586
She found something offsetting about you. Just didn't click well, on her end anyway. I think she had a different idea than what you thought. You're dodging a bullet anyway, she's a gold digger.
>>
>>17987590
>"tell them it goes on the end"
Cheeky fucker

Tell him it's okay; I won't judge him if he doesn't know.
>>
>>17987583
Ok good then you'll be able to give a better reading. Ok so what will be the outcome of sending a text on a specific day to this person? Is it better to text them another day first? In general though what are the outcomes of reaching out to them to see they are holding up on that day. Also what are they currently thinking or feeling towards me? Missing me? Wanting to see me? Thanks.
>>
>>17987590
How would I go about contacting the spirit?
>>
>>17987549
Great! That's true, I drink a crazy amount of water and need some.

>>17987557
That's what I tried and ending up getting caught by feelings.I wish I was a cp90 weedle so I could break out and run away haha
>>
>>17987590
>He wanted to tell you that you're in safe hands. I'm not really sure what he means, but that's what he said. :/
Thank you, this is so reassuring with everything I'm goig through right now, that is making me cry, sorry about the joke, I'm terrible
>>
>>17987555
Check em again

Thank you for your Time.
I Will see what I can do when I meet her.
>>
>>17987595
I had very tired, sleepy eyes when I read this.
Which is off because I have a good amount of energy right now.
DOn't message them when they're asleep that'll piss them off for some reason. Send once you've relaxed, had a cup of tea and read it over. You sending the text is inevitable, and it seems to be important. Just make sure it's able to be taken seriously. The outcome? Well as I said it's important and will cause a... i got like a vision of a bridge, of communication. Like, you're letting the drawbridge down. They aren't expecting this from you, but they want this. That's good. They want to see you. Yes, they miss you but it's more of just your presence. You're like a hot stove to them, they never know what temperature you'll be and when it's safe to approach you. Get me?
>>
>>17987565
For now I'm feeling like beign by myself is the best. Probably I met someone take me thousand years, but thats probably healthier for me.
>>
>>17987483
-Pink
-What can spirit say about future bf?
-What do you call a fake noodle? An Impasta
>>
File: catbelieveit.png (70KB, 208x193px) Image search: [Google]
catbelieveit.png
70KB, 208x193px
>>17987608

Of course :D
>>
>>17987483

- Phones_Collapsing
- Will I get to be me with my loved one again?

- Our top story tonight comes from the O.J. Simpson civil trial, where this week it was revealed that in his first interview with police, Simpson had refused to take a lie detector test. His reason? It detects lies.
>>
>>17987438
Thank you and its hard to accept. Do you think he is going to want me back?
>>
>>17987628

Should just be: Will I get to be with my loved one again**
>>
>>17987611
Ashes ok so the thing is I see them as the hot stove. I'm scared to approach them. But ok. Im planning to text them that day cuz it's been months but that day is important to them. Their mother died 3 years ago that day. Im going to text to say are you ok today. Any other feedback? Do you think when we start talking again they will let their walls down and take me back into their life? And as far as missing my presence could things get back to relationship status at some point?
>>
>>17987630
Yeah but not for you. He is a horn dog. He's good at putting on a face though.
Seriously though this guy is just going to hurt you. Sending you some strength, you got this!
>>
>>17987483
Y
Will I be in a relationship soon?

Jokes about unemployed people are not funny. They just don't work.

Thanks
>>
Is anyone still doing readings?
>>
>>17987635
Well hey, maybe it's both ways around and you guys have similar thoughts of one another, and that's what's drawing you guys apart. Say whatever it is your heart wants to convert, but I fell you're wondering more along the lines of, "Have things been alright for you? I've been a little concerned is all". Don't say that but I just think there's a tiny little tidbit of something you can add to that text. These walls are like the fucking walls of china man, it's going to take a lot of... getting to know each other again. Almost like a clean slate. They need to know that you've changed for the better, and they need to see that. In your case, actions will speak 10x louder than words.
>>
>>17987286
Nunu
Does my exs friends miss me?
Urethra
>>
>>17987647
convey**
>>
>>17987648
You've got a silly mindset, who wouldn't miss it.

Yeah but the first word that came to my mind is drama. You could really have your way, any way you want it, it's just a matter of what you're willing to let yourself get into.
>>
>>17987641
we try to get work :'(
>>
>>17987647
So send they hey I remembered what todsy was and just wanted to make sure you're ok today and holding up alright. Type of text and doing that action will help make them see me as they once did before. They began liking me cuz they saw me as this super loving s d caring person. I never changed but maybe to them I did. Who knows. Are you on the irc chat I'd love to chat someday. Oh and what did you say about the relationship part??
>>
>>17987651
Thanks. How did my ex take the no contact thing we did?
>>
>>17987045
and brandon since you will be taking time to get to know her, use this as more inspiration to get fit
>>
>>17987657
Yeah but remember to be...welll, sober. Not to say you're drinking or anything but maybe you're overtired? Don't rush into it, and I wouldn't really dig too deep into the meaning of today. They already know that day, and why you're texting them. They don't need to read it over you know?

No clue what the irc is :P
>>
>>17987659
She appreciated the space, it was kind of like a breath of fresh air. That's immediately the feeling I got, like relief. Tread carefully
>>
>>17987665
The chat room. Lol. I guess you're not on there. Ok well. I'll text them. I hope they do see it as a good thing and that we start talking again after that
>>
>>17987483
Cara
Can the spirit tell me anything about my entity?
What's the difference between a blonde and a mosquito?
- when you slap the mosquito, it stops sucking.
Corny, I know lol.
Thank you, even if you can't get to me.
>>
>>17987671
I'll see if I can make my way to the irc. Sounds interesting
>>
>>17987518
Awww, thanks!
As for your question, the exact answer pertains more to my own particular practice and may not be as helpful.
The most helpful thing you can do is to provide her with what she needs. Encouragement, positivity, and respect. The teenaged years are hard, and sometimes there is only but so much you can do.
My spirit recommends that you work whatever magic you can for her, maybe even offering to do a few small rites with her.
"Witchcraft and black magic is all the rage with the youngin's" he said, cause he's a nerd. >_>

As for a reading for me, I'd greatly appreciate some insight into my upcoming move several states away. I feel prepared, but any bit of extra help is, well, extra help. :D

>>17987530
He says you should seek relaxation first. A lot of people expect that every moment should be a flurry of happiness and good vibes, but there is just as much to learn from sadness and anger. Finding the time to relax and search for the lessons to draw should be your start. As generic as the reply is, meditation is extremely helpful in this regard. If you would like to reach out though, I'd be happy to give you my email. :)

>>17987582
Oh gosh. My wife's name is Elly and she's super cute. You're probably super cute too. :D
My man on the other side says that there are a lot of opportunities for you if you're willing to devote your time to searching for them. Patience is what he recommends.
As far as the relationship, they can change quickly. He does think that as long as you both put in equal effort, it's a good one.
>>
>>17987286
Shezzle
Is it good for me to be friends with them?
Kitten
>>
>>17987680
Hah. I was looking into that stuff today. Your spirit dude has a point.

Yes you are definitely prepared, like I got the buckles on my boots and I'm about to Hi Ho Silver away on some bitches. It's like you want to kick up dust and vanish, just be aware of certain variables you've looked over in both your budget and your time. I feel like there's some sort of deadline, and you're missing something that is very very obvious, you just got excited and skipped over it.
>>
>>17987286
ducky
how will university go for me?
nip
>>
File: tumblr_nveqffoF301toe0eco1_500.gif (2MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nveqffoF301toe0eco1_500.gif
2MB, 480x480px
Hi mages, mundanes and moonians. I guess I would do some tarot. Please post random image with the question, but if you can, not reaction ones. No really important questions.

Blessed be this new moon in Leo.
>>
>>17987686
I got this pulse in my legs, like you feel like you're jumping on a trampoline and the impact from landing causes you to fall. I'll keep this short and sweet, because you're going to learn a lot of life lessons from this situation. All I can say to you is keep your friends close and enemies closer.
>>
>>17987286
>a
>will i see them again? where?
>brexit
>>
>>17987680
thank you and thank you to the spirit too :)
>>
File: apustus.png (129KB, 2401x1615px) Image search: [Google]
apustus.png
129KB, 2401x1615px
>>17987653
I know anon. :(
>>
>>17987692
Ducky. Like Land before Time, how sweet.
You're gonna have to watch your drinking. You're going to immediately fall into that crowd, don't let it consume you. Be proud of your intellect, don't be afraid or refrain from having fun but take it all in moderation.
>>
>>17987695
I bet you're a rich fat Wiccan chick . Bang the pool boy lately?
>>
>>17987286
jordan
how does she feel about me?
entropy
>>
>>17987697
Brexit. That word reminds me of that one "BREAKFAST" video with the autistic guy in a lobster costume. I love that video.

You'll see them again in a public place, but you won't approach them. They met attempt to approach you the next time, but a lot of hit and misses. If there's something you need to tell this person be thorough.
>>
>>17987711
Sup Jordan. I got... disappointed? You acted in a sense that made her feel lesser. There's still a way to come up from it, just be more aware of what your saying. Not saying to refrain from being yourself, not at all. Just the way you may say something sometimes could be interpreted otherwise.
>>
>>17987675
Check it out for sure, I'm another noob in the irc.

>>17987657
Be sincere though. Anon, people will appreciate your kindness. My ex doesn't respond to me, but if I'm dealing with something hard , like tragedy, she is still there. Don't confuse true caring for romantic love. Her love for me died long ago, and my love for her finally died, but having someone you know will be there no matter what , is an amazing thing.
>>
>>17987713
well to be honest i want to tell them off. how do you see that going for me?

can you tell me what their feelings towards me are?thnx
>>
>>17987724
I see a fight. You need to calm down and handle it appropriately in order for things to go the way you've daydreamed them to go.
Just.. angry but longing. It reminds me of the image with the two adults sitting with their back against one another but the inner child within them strives for the connection.
>>
>>17987718
>You acted in a sense that made her feel lesser.
i was afraid of that.
>There's still a way to come up from it
glad i have at least that much. hopefully i can turn things around. thanks for the read.
>>
>>17987728
You're welcome :) Glad to be of assistance
>>
>>17987696
Thank you im really confused though that sounds scary and ominous. I Didn't know i have enemies. Im fragile atm and dont want to continue getting hurt. Will it be safe to remain friends with my exes? Is there a way to learn my life lessons without going through too much pain?
Thank you so much for your time
>>
>>17987726
thnx again ashes. i dont know how to act besides saying nothing at all. why is he angry??? i did nothing bad to him. he hurt me.
>>
>>17987729
How's M doing? (if she's still awake)
pumpernickel
>>
>>17987736
Go kill yourself.
>>
>>17987286

Stewart
Will I learn how to work on and complete the goals that are important to me in the next year?
Cornucopia
>>
will I get back together with the mother of my child?
>>
>>17987734
Of course and I really want you to go through this and not have to endure anything you feel like you can't handle you know? But I know you can handle it. If I were doing tarot, it'd be like the swords and everybody endures swords at one point or another. Just know that it won't last forever, and enemies lurk in hidden places. Be careful with who you trust you know? Always. I get the feeling you're kind of new to this place. The only way you'll go through this and experience less pain is if you start building your walls now, just don't let those walls effect your day to day. :)
>>
>>17987286
Pea
How do i stop feeling so shameful and embarrassed?
Arigato
>>
>>17987741
Nope.
>>
>>17987737
r00d
>>
>>17987735
He's angry at himself.
Don't give him any benefit of the doubt.
Be strong, respectful and don't let your emotions take the best of you. Confrontation will occur eventually, it's ultimately in your hands.

Allstate.

You got this <3
>>
>>17987744
did you really read or just trolling?
>>
>>17987736
She's awake. She's fine just in a state of bewilderment, trying to distract her thoughts and unwind into her reality. She's going through a new stage of her life right now.
>>
>>17987594
I don't think he does, honestly. I certainly don't know what you mean, though I do understand my knowledge gaps hinder communication. :/

>>17987602
Well, there are a lot of methods you could employ. Pendulum, ouija board (which I find most comfortable), meditation, projection, etc etc. Not knowing you personally and potentially being a whole planet away from tou, it doesn't sit right with me recommending that you give it a go, as bad things can and do happen when you chat it up with spirits.
Investigate those options and see how you feel about approaching the idea of communication or getting involved.
Usually your first instinct is the right one.

>>17987604
Hey, I'm terrible too. :D
In my own practice, there are such things as guardian spirits tasks with helping you out in this life and the others/the in-between bits.
I would recommend leaving them a gift or a thanks of some kind to acknowledge theim and to seek their help with things.
If you aren't into that, it's alright and I'll send good vibes either way. :)

>>17987615
The asshat led with, "Firstly, he's from the future. Secondly, flying cars."
But he wants me to remind you that there is no rush to find him right away. He claims he's funny though!

>>17987628
He believes that if you stay determined, focus on your goals, and try not to let distance bother you so much, then you will. :)
Distance is a bitch, but reuniting is so worth it all. It reminds you of the things that make them special

>>17987641
He says, "Call me. No more lonely nights for you bby," and then more seriously said: "It depends almost entirely on how you approach the idea of being single. Attitude and confidence is pretty much the sexist thing about single people, and the ones who aren't professional singles end up coupled due to it."
This particular spirit is big on the whole, "your outlook is a self fulfilling prophecy" thing, so he's fond of going, "if you want it, you can find a way to get it."
>>
>>17987753
Yeah, that sounds like her and what me and her talked about last time we hung out. I wish I could help her out. :(
>>
>>17987740
Well of course you will, it's all a matter of dedication. I think the real question here is how?

Start off with baby steps. Put yourself first, your own sanity and state of mind. Like, going little exercises in the morning or something. Believe me, it makes all the difference. Once you're able to prove to yourself that you can maintain your persistence you'll gain the confidence you need to push on.
>>
>>17987758
>I don't think he does, honestly
Ask him to tell me something of use to me, then
>>
>>17987286
Alyssa
Does A want me back?
Austerous
>>
>>17987286
How do I strengthen my relationship with this guy?

Emily
shekels :^)
>>
>>17987672
Before I get started, what exactly do you mean by your entity?
As in the you that's you, or an entity that's with you?
>>
>>17987735
>>17987749
I'd say tell him off. You're a kind person, and did nothing wrong. Ignoring him only gives him false hope or angers him because it seems like a game.

Be open or block him out completely, trust me he will appreciate it either way.
>>
File: gaga-tea.jpg (34KB, 380x279px) Image search: [Google]
gaga-tea.jpg
34KB, 380x279px
>>17987766
He wants in your pants. You must be 18+ to browse here.
>>
>>17987758
>I would recommend leaving them a gift or a thanks of some kind to acknowledge theim and to seek their help with things.
Yes, thanks, what kind of gift they would enjoy? I need as much help as I can get, thank you.
>>
>>17987286
Joseph
Will I get back into a relationship with the mother of my child?
Obsequious
>>
>>17987743
Pea :)

Stop comparing yourself to others, and thinking that people care more than they really do.

Honestly, people love you and care about you don't take that comment the wrong way but remember that 99.95% of everybody in this world goes through this world with one person in mind: themselves. Any little thing you do they'll probably forget within the week.

And learn to forgive yourself. :)
>>
File: 003S12_Paris_Hilton_017.jpg (110KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
003S12_Paris_Hilton_017.jpg
110KB, 720x540px
>>17987769
Suck his cock.
>>
>>17987690
That sounds almost spot on. I need to make sure I've got everything settled and prepped before I roll on out.
Thank you very much!
>>
>>17987742
Thank you so much Ashes,yes you are completely right im brand new.
I need to be strong. I have no idea who my enemies could be. Rather scared about who it could be and who has my best interests at heart. Is it safe to trust the females in my life? No worries if you are too busy too reply Ashes.
>>
>>17987695
Love reading please
Will my relationship last?
>>
>>17987286
Elaine
Why didn't he talk to me before the semester ended? I was banking on him asking me out.
Dracula
>>
>>17987760
Thank you!

My goal is to compete in an MMA tournament within the next 6 months - I've competed before, but never full contact. I've been training 7 hours a week in the ring and working out for 4 hours a week for the last 8 months, but my flexibility and cardio have fallen to the wayside, and the rest of my training has started to follow suit.

I suppose it is a matter of dedication; perseverance has always been troublesome for me.
>>
>>17987759
You already are. Give yourself more credit :)

>>17987766
A does not want you back, even though he's feigned to himself telling you he does. Don't second guess yourself.

>>17987769
Get to know more about him, he feels like he knows a ton about you but you gotta be able to be on his level. He also really wants you to meet his family. Wait on that.

>>17987776
Yes but be careful not to let her stubborn or seemingly selfish ways cause large arguments, it could end up hurting the kid and causing resentment. Instead of drawing conclusions, or letting her draw them, be a lot more open about everything. Everything.
>>
File: P1060997.jpg (167KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
P1060997.jpg
167KB, 1600x1200px
>>17987785
Forgot pic
>>
>>17987758
Thank you ayy

I might give the spirit a call
>>
>>17987781
No worries ^.^

>>17987787
He was simply just shy and waiting for you to give him even more of a clue, even though you dropped plenty. He also was scared of having a distraction, something about money too. He wants to make sure he's ready before he attempts anything. Keep him at bay, but keep your distance for now until he straightens things out in his own world.
>>
>>17987789
Good luck man!! That's super awesome. You're gonna kill it, don't let your humility give leeway into underestimating your abilities.
>>
>>17987802
Ah thank you, you're the best. Do you think we'll ever go on a date?
>>
>>17987775
Apparently one really likes chocolate and mint. Maybe leave a bit of mint something in a place you can notice? Bubblegum is pretty minty. :)
>>
>>17987807
Oh yeah for sure just not now haha
>>
>>17987794
Thank you, I'll try to be smarter :(
>>
>>17987811
I know, you feel let down :( Your heart kinda sunk. It's okay, tomorrow's a new day. Get some rest, watch a funny video. Sending you over some love ^.^
>>
>>17987794
She always said I should see myself in a better light. I know this sounds pretty selfish, but does my helping her lead to me and her getting together?
>>
>>17987818
Kind of? Like it helps her to know she has a support system. She doesn't like to feel like she's getting help though, very independent person. Getting together will rely more on personal relationship than assistance.
>>
>>17987813
It's ok, I just thought he was being honest to me
>>
>>17987780
Should I take up tips by the experts at Cosmopolitan Magazine?

>>17987794
But his family is intimidating. They'll probably hate me. I have panic attacks over this shit.
>>
>>17987785
There's friction now, a quarrel. You would go sour and sadder next, might also have tears.

So yea, likely.
>>
>>17987830
Yeah that's why you should wait until you've gained some more confidence. You'll do it though, and feel a lot better once you have. You have to just ignore judgement, because you might be making up stories to yourself.
>>
Caleb
Will they leave me alone for good
universe
>>
>>17987825
>She doesn't like to feel like she's getting help though, very independent person.
Nail on the head again.

>Getting together will rely more on personal relationship than assistance.
I kinda figured that a bit. We have intimately known each other for a long time. Just wanted a bit of confirmation is all.
>>
>>17987840
Yay :) Glad it worked out
>>
>>17987843
Worked out as in read right?
>>
>>17987846
Yis
>>
>>17987846
Kewl. :)
>>
>>17987286
Alrighty I think I'm gonna take a rest.
Been a pleasure to help and if you have any further questions... whelp, I'm sure you'll find me :)
>>
>>17987794
hard to be open when she wont forget the past.
>>
>>17987865
Who's this for? Also, goodnight. :)
>>
>>17987870
I meant to reply to this >>17987866
lol
>>
>>17987865
good night, rest well and thank you very much for your help
>>
>>17986673
Why am I not surprised...
>write these posts:
>>>/sci/8244613
>>>/sci/8244631
>>>/sci/8244650
>>>/sci/8244686
>>>/sci/8244714
>realize that posts like these rarely ever get written on /x/
>come to /x to make a thread about it
>first thread at the top of the index
What else but Divination General?

Might as well post it here instead.
>>
>>17987837
I'm trying not to make up so many scenerios in my head so if there comes a time that I can silence those nugatory thoughts, I will take advantage of that. Hopefully I'll possess the capabilities to get over this hurdle and to do so with confidence. Thanks for the reading.
>>
>>17987877
Can you summarize the posts to give some context?
>>
>>17987907
Not. At. All.

It's a rundown of everything it would take to predict a series of dubs in that thread.
>>
Should I quit my job? ;_;
>>
>>17987771
Sorry for the delay. It is an entity that is attached to me.
>>
>>17987926
Was about to do an I Ching reading for myself but I saw your post and was moved to do this reading (for you) first. First time doing a reading for someone else, so take from it what you will.

28->18
Preponderance of the Great -> Work on what has been spoiled (Decay)

Preponderance of the Great

Related Concepts:
>emergency, excess, flooding, foresight, menace, overweight, precaution, snowfall, tempest, unstable

Reflection:
>A serious threat is approaching, but there is time to take proper measures, Being diligent minimizes damage. Being careless leads to catastrophe. The situation, however, can be overwhelming.

>Changing Lines:
9 in the fourth
>An emergency management must not be used to get personal advantage in any way.
9 in the fifth
>When a government ignores the people's needs, it endangers its own stability. Look at the ground.
6 at the top
>Overwhelming emergency. Any help is not enough, but it must be provided at any cost.

Work on what has been spoiled (Decay)

Related Concepts:
>ancestors, blockage, dead end, fixing, mistake, obstruction, old-fashioned, putrefaction, reparation

Reflection:
A dead end has been reached. What was true in the past, is no longer true today: it has lost its sense. The path must be rectified, and the obstruction must be overcome or removed.

Doing the reading, I'm getting a sense of being lost, lonely, or helpless. What is it about your workplace or tasks you find overwhelming? Or is the mundane repetition that's slowly wearing you out? Your family comes to mind as well. Are they well? Are you close with them?

As you might be able to tell, the reading is unfortunately an ominous one. However, the initial hexagram states that you still have time too do what is necessary, whatever that may be! The changing lines advocate or predict selflessness, but I'm unsure whether that pertains to you, or the people around you.

Not done yet, but I've reached the char. limit. There's still some hope, in part 2!
>>
>>17987695
Past present future please
-chris
>>
>>17987951
FUCKed up the greentext FUCKED it up FUCKING FUCK

Anyway, perhaps the second hexagram may provide you with some clarity. It indicates a dead end after whatever it is that you should prepare for. Despite the overwhelming situation that should not be utilized for selfish gains, it leads to a dead end. What is the changed truth value, though? Is it your passion for your work, or your goal behind adopting this method of income to begin with? Rectification may indicate a lesson: have you led yourself away from your heart? The upcoming challenges may be something that would shock you back into your senses. Or maybe it's a more physical obstruction, one that keeps you away from doing what you love, or people that you care about.

If you have a better idea of what you have to do, then perhaps this whole mess can be avoided. Or perhaps it's a necessary - but ultimately nurturing and beneficial! - stage of your life.

Hopefully this outside perspective has aided you in some way. We're all going to make it together, anon.
>>
File: 16288899.jpg (87KB, 1425x664px) Image search: [Google]
16288899.jpg
87KB, 1425x664px
>>17987877
>>17987915
It's funny that you came into this thread bearing dubs. You know you can just use intuition to time them, though, right?
>too lazy to sit in trance and wait for next dubs
>>
File: giphy (3).gif (2MB, 420x315px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (3).gif
2MB, 420x315px
>>17987956
In the past youve got a clear goal, you saw it in your heart that it's what you want, but in the present, it shows that you are.. content. idle. seems like youve forgotten or abandoned it.

In the past you didnt realize that you can and should materialize your plans and ideas. In this present time, you have the capability to be more inspired and move with grace, but you're idle, thinking, saying to yourself that youre satisfied, but are you really? perhaps not.

The future looks maddening and bestial, you perhaps would not be able to see and understand things clearly enough, and might lead you into stressful trouble. But all in all amidst this storm, always remember who you really are, and what you are to do, beware of straying too much.

Welp I think I rambled a bit too much.
>>
>>17988006
Do you have time for one more reading please?
>>
File: i never got an award before.gif (364KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
i never got an award before.gif
364KB, 500x375px
>>17987695
Past, present, future?
>>
File: 1466447643647.jpg (23KB, 460x650px) Image search: [Google]
1466447643647.jpg
23KB, 460x650px
>>17987695
Rabu reading please

Should I ask her out to the movies, or have I yet again read her wrongly
>>
File: storm-003.jpg (688KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
storm-003.jpg
688KB, 1500x1000px
>>17987695
>>17988014
Future please
>>
>>17988006
Thanks anon
>>
>>17987877
We've got a live one:
>>>/sci/8244796

PLEASE! Don't post in that thread. If anyone feels they can remote view the sequence of heads/tails, post it here in response to this post and I'll post it there if we can get a consistent result on the flips.

>>17987970
Yeah I know, but it still takes time.
>>
Summoning Siegrain. Irc please!
>>
>>17988024
Update: >>>/sci/8244821 anon posted pic of the slip of paper he wrote the answers on. This is now a simple remote viewing exercise. Again, post the answers here, not there. I want to limit us to one guess, so they can't call bullshit if we get it right.
>>
>>17988017
Likely not ok to ask, for now.

Also Ive got a card that's related to your picture, how coincidental.

>>17988019
Your will be done. Thing will be in order and seems perfect, but you know what? You still have to shake it, you cant rest in static, for real stability is driven by change.
>>
>>17988019
>>17988062
Really? everything is absolute chaos to me. I really want to change that, and I will, definetly. It's just that everything seems to lead to a dead end right now.

Thanks a lot for the reading and your time Daframa, good vibes to you.
>>
>>17988015
In the past your desire was well established in the world, it was supposed to bloom, but seems like you didnt tend to it, didnt work on it, and thus it didnt come to full fruition. But maybe you thought you were satisfied doing just that.

In the present time you feel a deep sense of wholeness with everything, you understand the place that each thing has, you think much about life now, perhaps wondering what its all about.
What you dont seem to be aware now is the relation and harmony between things, you seem to understand and perceive the world very nicely, but you dont understand the natural pull that some things have toward each other. You see things, but you dont realize that they move and gravitate toward its purpose. Also, you too might not realize that theres someone nearby that is just right for you- well, maybe? better check again.

The future holds fixedness and strength for your being and goal, things wont be able sturb you, you'll have your way but they might not be so flexible.
It is wise for that time to go inside yourself and understand your inner self. A safe cave gives time and space for instropection.
>>
File: Jyushimatsu ganbarimas.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Jyushimatsu ganbarimas.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>17988062
>for now
Are you just being vague/inspiring, or does this directly stem from your reading? I-is there still hope

>Also Ive got a card that's related to your picture, how coincidental.
Jyushimatsu, the giraffe, or hanging?

>coincidental
>/x/
>>
>>17987695
What does the future hold? You can be elaborate as you like, I don't mind details. Thanks.
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 800x600px
>>17988097
Not inspiring, just the cards.

The hanging.

Hope? Card says it lies in your hand and not to give up. Drive it.

Also,
She seems like the logical, no-bullshit, direct type. She isn't irrational in the least in anything, and always consider all things rightly.
Approach with cautions, dont beat around the bush or skirt on the surface nd go straight to the core of whatever youre doing.

All in all, who really knows. Good luck.
>>
>>17988088
>In the past your desire was well established in the world, it was supposed to bloom, but seems like you didn't tend to it, didn't work on it, and thus it didn't come to full fruition. But maybe you thought you were satisfied doing just that.
I could think of a couple things "I didn't tend to". Seems pretty vague, t b h.

>In the present time you feel a deep sense of wholeness with everything, you understand the place that each thing has, you think much about life now, perhaps wondering what it's all about.
More or less true, I guess.

>What you don't seem to be aware now is the relation and harmony between things, you seem to understand and perceive the world very nicely, but you don't understand the natural pull that some things have toward each other.
>You see things, but you don't realise that they move and gravitate toward its purpose.
Could you elaborate for me, please?

>Also, you too might not realise that there's someone nearby that is just right for you- well, maybe? better check again.
I can think of two who'd fit that description.

>The future holds fixedness and strength for your being and goal, things won't be able to disturb you, you'll have your way but they might not be so flexible.
So my video game company that can hold it's own against EA and Ubisoft happens?
Or is it a different goal?

>It is wise for that time to go inside yourself and understand your inner self. A safe cave gives time and space for introspection.
I will keep that in mind
>>
>>17988105
In one word, hopelessness. Some kind of loss of light.

You'll feel lost and faithless, like a star that guides the ship is obscured in some way by the night. But a little flame in your would still burns bright against, even though it won't shine outward and unseen.

What you naturally wont be aware in that time is the element of strife. Perhaps you dont see some kind of conflict going on thats in the whole matter, and perhaps you are not putting up a fight when you should have. Perhaps you would be fighting too much without realizing.

The advice is to try to dominate the matter, but in a calm way thats flexible to the whole thing. Dont feel victimized, but understand you are above it, and assume authority, but not force things in haste, but to flow as and adjust as they move.
>>
File: Ichimatsu consideration.png (239KB, 708x537px) Image search: [Google]
Ichimatsu consideration.png
239KB, 708x537px
>>17988122
>The hanging.
The hanged man? Might I ask what the cards were?

Not the right time, but not to give up. Curiouser and curiouser.

>consider all things rightly
Properly/correctly, or in a righteous manner? I'd intuit the former from everything else you said, not sure if this was new information.

>Approach with cautions, dont beat around the bush or skirt on the surface
This seems contradictory at first glance... I suppose it means something along the lines of me not giving her the wrong message..
>>
New thread:

>>17988172
>>17988172
>>17988172
>>
>>17988142
The goal youre mostly preoccupied with, i feel

>elaborate
you see things as they move, but you dont really see why and where they move.

and yes fuck me i tend to vague as hell
>>
>>17988166
1. Not hanged man. Death.
Thats the first I drew.

2. Proper and righteous.

3. Not only wrong message, main thing is just go to the meat of the thing when talking, and be direct yet thoughtful in action

Anyway anon pls dont do thing in pic :l
>>
>>17987959

Thanks man
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.