[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 334
Thread images: 84

Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're new, please read the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previous thread: >>17981083
>>
Taures, male,.. Just wondering what my purpose is
>>
File: 1469330659535.jpg (89KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
1469330659535.jpg
89KB, 1000x667px
>>17984002
I would like to believe that's what the querys think I look like IRL
>a cat who reads tarot.
>>
>>17983974
That's so stupid. Why even read on a public anonymous board if you want something in return?

>>17983985
>other readers don't want to read because people will see your spam and automatically go to you.

Literally happened right here >>17983969

It's like talking to a fucking wall, you read only what you want to read and refuse to accept that some people don't like your autistic fucking spam. If it's that important to you, why can't you just fuck off and go somewhere else?

If you're going to reply to this then reply to at least these questions:

If not for attention, why do you insist on not only name and tripfagging but causing useless off topic spam?

Why do you seemingly not give a shit about the people here who clearly don't like it?

Why can't you just go somewhere else and post these pictures while reading here?

Why don't you realise that nobody likes the spam? Nobody here comes to /div/ in search of that faggot's pictures.

Unless you have valid answers for these then it's pretty safe to assume that you're just an attention whore and hopefully other people will realise you're full of shit and stop paying attention to you.
>>
Just calm music right now. Might get the weed out in a few after a calcium intake.
>>
>>17984055
Nice dubs, but you're making one major mistake: you're assuming the chucklefucks of /div/ actually give a fuck about divination and aren't just here for entertainment.

How much do you lurk here? I'm guessing you lurk plenty, right? What percentage of the queries asked here would you say are even worth asking? Would you say that most of them are the kind of shit you might ask a phone psychic if it were free?

Do you see what I'm getting at here? Most of the readers and a small number of the querents actually take divination seriously, but most everyone is here just for lulz and out of boredom. This is still 4chan, and most people here are pathetic sacks of shit.

That's all; I'll go back to lurking now.
>>
I had a dream with Jack White in it this afternoon. I think I was presaging Cheswick being here tonight. Weird.
>>
>>17984138
I once had a dream of my emperor card spinning in my mind and jack's white face was pasted over his face. I don't remember dreams anymore so it was fucking weird.
>>
>>17984073
Oh yes I'm very well aware at how shitty these threads are normally. I even addressed that in my earlier comments, these threads are already pretty bad hence why spam is such a problem. As I said, I'd take 100 love readings over a jack white picture, because it at least gives practising readers something to do. Picture spam benefits nobody but annoys some, so it's just shitty for everyone. Adding puke on top of shit doesn't make for a nice combo.

The reason this annoys me so much is because he/she/it hides behind the excuse that /div/ is the only place it can post this horse shit. Idgaf if it spams this shit somewhere else, I just don't want these threads to be polluted with garbage. I like to browse and see people's readings and queries, but whenever cheswick comes on it becomes a shit show and most other readers go off. This could be coincidence, but it happens a lot.

Even if it's for entertainment, is spamming a picture really that entertaining? That's another problem I have. Why is this even a topic of discussion? Who the shit spams a picture of a famous person and uses readings as a method to get other people to do it too? What enjoyment comes from that?

Again went on a rant, you're totally right about everything you said. It's depressing but I was just trying to make this place a little less shitty.
>>
>>17984143
My dream took place in the future. Jack was wearing Renaissance shit, and I was in a parody music video where he was trying to romance me (I'm a guy) during a late night talk show. The late night talk show took place in a Roman Colosseum. Then he met me behind a Roman statue in a garden, to discuss time travel.

I mean, the dream was much longer than that, but whatever. I blame Cheswick.
>>
>>17984151
cheswick was around years before /div/ even existed
>>
>>17984174
But was s/he always this obnoxious? it's hardly relevant anyway as this is solely about /div/ and the annoying spam it brings.
>>
So, Cheswick, what was so strange about my blood?
>>
File: 2016-03-03 13.47.36.jpg (2MB, 1485x1937px) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-03 13.47.36.jpg
2MB, 1485x1937px
Virgo... Male ... 19.
General spiritual reading.
And any guidance for initiation into divination..
got some incense and my crystal ball heh..with some LSD
>>
File: jack-white-performing-live-03.jpg (155KB, 674x1000px) Image search: [Google]
jack-white-performing-live-03.jpg
155KB, 674x1000px
>>17984174
This is true
>>17984159
Tell me more anon what was his voice like.
What was the entire conversation at the statue.
>>17984151
Maybe for avatar sake you can post George Harrison so everyone believes you.
>>17984143
Makes sense he's been kings in past lives before.
>>
>>17984199
She used to request Pete Townsend pictures and some other guy (?)

Her readings have become more accurate in the past few years.
>>
>>17984209
Ummm why not just scry and summon a digimon into your soul from your Crystal. It will benefit you in the long run.
>>
>>17984219
>>17984086
>>
>>17984218
They were always accurate... Just I had more humanity then.... Would rather not remember those guys thx.
>>
File: white-stripes-YII7_o_tn[1].jpg (23KB, 399x500px) Image search: [Google]
white-stripes-YII7_o_tn[1].jpg
23KB, 399x500px
>>17984217
why did i get rejected? is it cause im ugly?
>>
File: tumblr_nlmx14xxGY1s55tr9o2_1280.jpg (115KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nlmx14xxGY1s55tr9o2_1280.jpg
115KB, 640x640px
>>17984217
He was making a bunch of silly faces, and was trying to be humorous during the video, but was calm by the statue. No, he was just telling me how we were both going to some other planet, far away (which is what I did). We were talking about how the space we were living was some strange pocket of space-time, that was actually far isolated from Earth, or physical reality. The statue in the garden was actually next to a mini space shuttle, like shoots that run through tubes, except these traveled through hyperspace.
>>
>>17984217
Will I be with S? When?
>>
>>17984218
So once an attention whore always an attention whore. Good to know that this stupid obnoxious autistic self absorbed cunt will keep posting then. I wonder when he'll realise that posting pictures of celebrities and role playing the edgy wizard know it all doesn't make up for a real life. I don't even know what I expected from this fake faggot, even a shred of decency is too much to ask. I ask him a few basic questions and he can't respond. I'm out, good luck to you all with that retard shitposting every time he comes around.
>>
>>17984219
Who are you.?
>>
>>17984219
You FOOL, how dare you disrespect spirituality.?
Nah for real, i dont wanna fight but wtf lol, who are you?
>>
>>17984151
I love when ches is doing readings.
I think it's fascinating and ches has been very accurate. Definitely one of the best.
>>
>>17984219
Are you the reader.??? fuck dis brahh
>>
>>17984236
Sure it wasn't old Mars... Sure it wasn't half a past life.
>>17984247
I think its going to be rough road job wise can you focus on education instead of a cock for awhile.
>>17984233
Reminds me doctor steinman and bioshock.
I think your just coming on to strong. Try again but more relaxed Netflix and chill mode.
>>
File: tumblr_mzztqvHJOP1qdqmteo8_500.jpg (133KB, 416x594px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mzztqvHJOP1qdqmteo8_500.jpg
133KB, 416x594px
>>17984227
>>17984254
Ok then. It does seem it'll be tough. I get a me versus the world feel. What's at the end of the tunnel, though?
>>
Sagittarius
Female

What should I do about my current relationship?
>>
File: tumblr_myv4l5ZWSQ1qdqmteo1_1280.jpg (83KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_myv4l5ZWSQ1qdqmteo1_1280.jpg
83KB, 640x640px
>>17984283
It was a purple sky. Like a deep lavender, at the Colosseum.

I don't know about Mars. I ended up at a mall, but it quickly went into an underground, ancient place of worship. I left my mom there for safety, because I was out to do battle. I found out she was Persephone in a past life, and knew magic, which she taught me but I far outgrew her level (I know, I know).

Anyways, there were little spirit beings that were activated by incantation on the symbols in the stones there. They would run around. Little paths that were created for water to flow through square stones as tall as people. Also televisions there and shit.
>>
File: -374190bd8e836d1b.jpg (26KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
-374190bd8e836d1b.jpg
26KB, 533x800px
>>17984275
Umm I've summoned digimon with great success through crystal... You know like Johnathan dee...
>>17984279
See you space honey.
>>17984270
Cheswick iii the first in line for the query of div, caster of the magic pebbles, best player of yugioh, and best summoner of all of zanarkand.
>>
>>17984309
Go on tell me more. I can't help unless I know everything that happens in it.
>>
>>17984204
>>17984324
Anything?
>>
>>17984324
Oh god. I don't know, I remember my dreams but they last a long time. I'll give you parts. Well I went out to do battle with the creature in space, but the incantation I used ensured I would be away from physical reality for 400 million years. I would have to spend time in some other universe. I had sealed him in a talisman, and he would return then, but I had to wait until the talisman crumbled and dissipated.

What was really funny about it, was that while I was in space, a little pocket of space-time displayed my father watching television in the underground cavern, which is what he was doing when I woke up. Probably slight remote viewing? I had managed to keep both my parents safe in the dream though, and I could tell they were starting to forget about me, viewing them over time lapse of some hundreds of years.
>>
>>17984313
Haaaahhhh your fucking trippy.
by digimon I believe you mean demon.?? I was sketched out when you said that, I felt kind of fucked up I thought you were trolling me, I apologize for calling you a fool..sorry yo.
Space Honey lol.??? sooo youre a giiirl maybe.?
Well, Cheswick looks like your either into roleplaying or too expert for divination...
caster of magic pebbles.= Runes???? Best player of YuGiOh??? =Tarot.?lol
Well i didnt know you were the diviner....
>>
>>17984351
thought you were a hater troll spammer...
anyways fuck this im out.. peace
>>
File: 1468978621121.jpg (222KB, 580x388px) Image search: [Google]
1468978621121.jpg
222KB, 580x388px
>>17984355
Don't leave sphinx read my cards.
>>
>>17984286
>>17984363
>>
>>17984324
Future love reading
>>
I'm out next time guys.
>>
Taurus
Male

Something strange is happening to me, and I am scared of it. Please, tell me this is in my head and that I am crazy.
>>
>all of this jack white and cheswick shitposting

Oh dear lord, what a great fucking start to the morning. Yet again having to sort through loads upon loads of posts and seeing if there's anything good amidst the spamming of Jack White.
>>
Stop this nonsense. You're just providing a random seed to give suggestion to a person's behavior.
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
10KB, 480x360px
geez, awkward timing again..

anyone who wants a tarot reading, just link to this post and put the following:

*A brief description of your personality, or if the target is someone else, their personality

*A serious question that isn't yes/no

>>17984574
is it random? not really, even with the most inexperienced readers...

is it magic/psychic power or simple people reading? well, most readers i have talked to believe in their own head that it is a paranormal phenomenon, which means they aren't intending to decieve at least

is it effective? certainly! readings appear to have significant effects a good portion of the time

is it helpful? from what ive seen there has been more help than harm done through readings here, so i approve. ive done more good than bad, though the little bad ive done does haunt me a bit... especially that which i dont know... chances i messed up for people by advising them in the wrong direction...

any reader should have a sense of the responsibility they take into their hands, small to huge depending on how much the querant takes the words to heart....
>>
Simon
Gemini
General reading please, thank you.
>>
File: 200px-Ombelico.jpg (5KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Ombelico.jpg
5KB, 200x150px
>>17984073
I will have you know that I am completely serious when I ask about women's sexual organs on /div/
>>
>>17984645
very short reading since this is what is known as an 'air query' which are frowned upon and i should discourage them as well i suppose

10 of wands

stress, struggle, troubles, worries, etc. etc.
cards say it's cool to take a break and relax once in a while, even a good idea, which is the opposite of what i wanna say but oh well

i guess it makes sense; i'm just worried you'll use temporary escapes from stress in an escapist way... you seem to want to escape from some situation, maybe your overall situation
unclear and im not gonna look further

the 10 would like to add 'dont be afraid to make decisions and do things on your own'
i think you'd say that you're not afraid of that shit if i said that to your face, but inside you kinda are...
hah

if you want me to take you more seriously you gotta address me directly, sorry XD
>>
File: images-3.jpg (18KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images-3.jpg
18KB, 384x384px
>>17984630
Can I please have a reading?
M, 25, Gemini. I like to think I'm pretty easy going and don't take things too seriously.

I would like a romance reading. I'm looking for a relationship but recently haven't had any luck finding someone who is looking for the same thing. Will I find someone soon?
>>
File: I need to rip my fucking brain.jpg (278KB, 736x675px) Image search: [Google]
I need to rip my fucking brain.jpg
278KB, 736x675px
Gonna do a few tarot reads. only 3.
Post some cool album cover art if you would.
>>
File: nbvbnbvn.png (1MB, 1327x805px) Image search: [Google]
nbvbnbvn.png
1MB, 1327x805px
>>17984704
9 of Disks and 5 of Swords

you've got the potential to attract people now, and you better put that to more use if you don't wanna be lonely
there's a lot of pain and gain in this time for you romantically if you choose to pursue people...
if you don't, well there's just... nothing.
i'm sure you understand

Queen of Cups and Prince of Cups

Wow, uh seems like a really damn intense relationship there holy shit
Be careful
Not too careful though... don't hold yourself back; as the prince of cups you want to follow your drives and instincts and do what you feel much more
You already do to some extent, but not entirely productively. Socialize more. Talk in places. Don't worry so much about other people's feelings until you've found someone
Yours are more important for the time being; you must put yourself first, like a prince would

Just don't act bland. Be interesting. Not artificially - just be an interesting person and talk with people
Are you good with communication and understanding people? Put that to more use...

The more people you are around, the more potential for what you want romantically, but also being more social will make you cooler, and therefore more attractive
Two helpful things right there

Plus it'll help your psyche to have more of an outlet through people
>>
File: meow.jpg (114KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
meow.jpg
114KB, 720x480px
>>17984630
Who would not enjoy to live with this cunt
Really impulsive and extremely overthinker, i like to joke around and sometimes that can get me into troubles
Love general
>>
File: shotweb.jpg (41KB, 600x556px) Image search: [Google]
shotweb.jpg
41KB, 600x556px
>>17984630
I'm enthusiastic, optimistic and a dreamer. Yet I've been low on energy for so long.

Will I succeed in putting my career on the path I want it, in short time?
>>
File: yoshimi-battles-the-pink-robots.jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
yoshimi-battles-the-pink-robots.jpg
51KB, 600x600px
>>17984728
May I have a reading please?
F, Taurus, Liwja
>>
File: 566631.jpg (115KB, 600x934px) Image search: [Google]
566631.jpg
115KB, 600x934px
>>17984730
oh i suppose i didn't answer your specific question...
soon?
I don't like doing the 'when is it' stuff
time's not my ballpark...
id say a week to a month if you actually do as the cards said about socializing and all

apologies for the informal style its very late and ill be going to sleep veryt soon

>>17984735
The Priestess and the Prince of Swords

Well obviously you're the prince of swords in this equation hahhah the cards crack me up sometimes
A lot of times

Ahem

Well this is another one with a likely relationship
I don't like doing the 'when is it' like I said, but not... forever

As the prince of swords you gotta be careful with your words, which are strong and can cut
You've got a sharp mind, and i think you can understand subtlety and wordplay
Be clever. Don't try to impress anyone. Just get smarter and better at conversation naturally

That's all you need to worry about here, your words. Your thoughts, too but your thoughts are uhhh im glad i cant see stuff clearly hahah
Well, it's good that you act on the outside like you are inside. That's a healthy thing.

Okay now finally getting to the love interest, the priestess

Attractive, but I guess that goes without saying for you hah. Very interesting, lots of hobbies and talents. If that means lots of time spent on them, welllll... find the interests that you can get interested in. It would be a good investment of your time. One that would pay off with interest

Sorry im drunk and tired

Ill read better tomroww

whoa triple six in file name good sign for romance

ill do another one or two before bed maybe
>>
File: image.jpg (100KB, 319x317px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100KB, 319x317px
>>17984728
>>17984728
Do me, please?
>>
>>17984759
I'm a male Scorpio btw
>>
File: Gorillaz.full.1382800.jpg (80KB, 825x815px) Image search: [Google]
Gorillaz.full.1382800.jpg
80KB, 825x815px
>>17984630
hey

i tend to overthink most stuff..

what needs to happen before i talk with my friend again?
>>
>>17984751
Princess of Disks vs 3 of Swords

Well I guess you're gonna have to work hard, and even then you might fail but you'll just keep going until you get what you want
When you're active in the present, you won't doubt your ability to get things done in the future

You need some outlet, some kind of grounding
sorry another pun character, hard to resist

Try to find new hobbies, new people to hang out or talk with. You'll find some source/s of stability which will be very necessary... all paths from here are stressful ones, a lot of tension in them, some tangled together unpleasantly. spiders are good at navigating that kind of thing though, so im not too worried

>>17984781
i dont like the feelings here theyre uncomfortable

6 of Cups, Princess of Cups

understand yourself, understand your feelings, become more confident and talk to them and sort it out like you should
it needs time though i assume
well, that time can be used for focusing on yourself; figuring stuff out in your life other than this, and then you will be better equipped to deal with the relationship thing agaion

yawn

sorry i just cant read or talk that great im too tired

ill be around tomorrow though in like a dozen hours most likely

take it easy, x
>>
Ok can I get a reading please. Though I am a psychic myself, theirs one subject I'm always fuzzy on.
>>
>>17984825
it'll cost you one love reading for me.
>>
File: image.jpg (43KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 350x263px
>>17984815
Thanks!
>>
Hello

Female
Aquarius

Should I try to do art for a living?
>>
>>17984815
the meaning of the cards were different but your cards were spot on... i talked with my friend today!

thank you for your efforts
>>
File: image.jpg (141KB, 438x723px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141KB, 438x723px
>>17972953
>EmpathAU would be sheepishly talking to people who come up to him.

I just wanted to say whoever said that about me, that's way too adorable and I love you anon.

That is all.
>>
>>17985028
I love you, EmpathAU.
>>
File: 1457286178383.jpg (332KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1457286178383.jpg
332KB, 1920x1080px
>>17985028
Huh, how did I miss that post. And to the anon who wrote this,

>implying I would even be in any kind of a meetup and wouldn't just be scared to go there

Yeah, sure. Let's just go with the fact that I would be around so many people, let alone ''orbiters'', and actually even... you get the drift.

I'll do a couple of readings though. Give me whatever information, and I'll give you a reading in return. Please provide a question though. I won't do too many of them, since I'm always wary of doing too much and then being inaccurate.
>>
File: image.jpg (124KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124KB, 400x400px
>>17985030
>>
>>17985036
what can i expect on the next 3 months
>>
File: pollypoll.png (27KB, 512x504px) Image search: [Google]
pollypoll.png
27KB, 512x504px
Hey, dearies.

Should I make a new poll? What should it be about?
I was thinking religion maybe?
Any suggestions?

Previous poll in pic related.

Love you guys!
>>
>>17985036
can I have a vision of what my love life is like before the new year?
>>
>>17985047
Religion would be interesting, but I imagine at least 70% of people here are atheist to get back at their upbringings
>>
Morning /div/!!
I can do a few rune readings if anybody is interested! If you can give me a bit about yourself to go along with your question, that would be great!
>>
>>17985036
Scry
Wat do I have to do in order to be happy
>>
>>17985036
How will life turn out for me when I move out in September or October?
I'm 19, and my name starts with a V.
>>
>>17985057
hey not really asking for reading. I want to start casting runes, any tips you can give me??
>>
>>17985036
Hello! What do you see happening to me and my life in the next years?
>>
>>17985036
How do F take my rejection thru the scrys? Is ok?
>>
>>17985044
Atu XV, Five of Disks, Queen of Cups, Eight of Swords, Ten of Cups, Five of Wands.

Expect quite a bit of overthinking, that's the first thing that I may say. Overall, it seems like it's not going to be too much of a restful few months, at least in a way you will have a sense of freedom to do whatever, but yet there's a possibility of things just not being quite right. Stillness, I should say. If you see yourself starting to quiet down or remain still for an extended period of time, make sure to do something or focus on something and put your energy to use.

Overall, it doesn't seem like much. Just a likelihood of a lot of worrying which has absolutely no reason to be there, I think. I'm not sure if I interpreted the cards right though, hmm...

>>17985052
I see a large cup placed upon a pillar. A woman approaches it, almost desperately, running towards it, and the cup for a split second turns into a bomb and explodes, pushing the woman away. She gets knocked back quite a fair distance away, and when she gets up, she sees a pair taking the same cup, being happy, not being pushed away like she is. They vanish into the darkness around, and the woman runs again towards the cup, but the process is the same; pushed away. Over and over again.

There's no chance at renewal, or some kind of an emotional opening. No chance at something new. You will likely be stuck in whatever position you were in, without any chances of anything... different. Not exactly the most pleasant scry.

>>17985060
I am not answering this for personal reasons. I apologize. Don't ask someone who struggles with it themselves.
>>
>>17985036
What is the meaning of werewolves in my life the interest that i have since Im a kid? Should I continue looking for them? thank you
>>
>>17985036
a scry of me and m in the future plz
>>
>>17985100
Last one heere its okay I understand. Can you perhaps show me a hobby? Nothing keeps my interest anymore
>>
>>17985036
How is my love life at uni? Do I find someone? Thanks
>>
>>17985082
Queen of Swords, Atu XIII, Two of Cups, Five of Cups, Queen of Wands.

Changes. Likely something that needs to be done, something that needs to change, and it will happen. Letting go of the old, embracing the current happenings, and striving forward. There's a sense of independance that will carry from the moment you will step into your new location and continue on to later, but it will shift from a somewhat ''oh, it's happening'' to ''oh, I'm enjoying it''. There's likely some emotions that will be there as well, at least at first it's going to be rough, but it should be good in time. You're likely going to have a pleasant time once you will get accustomed to things. The appearance of Two of Cups makes me wonder if you're going to find yourself in a bout of a crush or perhaps at least you will find friends or people to enjoy and share emotions and experiences with.

Good luck. Moving out is not a pleasant endeavor, even when it's something that you've done many times.

>>17985090
Atu VI, Atu VIII, Ten of Swords, Nine of Disks, Seven of Swords, Two of Disks and Ace of Cups.

In a way or two, I see it being a rather rough year, at least one where a lot of changes will happen, mostly around you and your near surroundings. You should focus on balancing things out and putting things as they should be, and not letting things end or get out of control or explode in your face. Avoid ending up in situations where you may just get lied, or at least lying to yourself or your mind. I am not sure what exactly it may entail, but to avoid is to avoid Seven of Swords. Focus on obtaining physical gain, be it mental stability, or a job, or money. Overall, having Atu VI dead in the center and Ace of Cups in the future makes me think if you'll end up in a relationship of some kind. Some kind of an union, or a metaphorical ''marriage''.

Even so, here's your reading. Ask me if you wish for further elaboration.
>>
>>17985121
Is there anything that vaguely interests you? If you have quite a lot of ideas or thoughts in your mind, writing is one way to go. If you want to express something visually, drawing is a good thing to focus on. Do you want to hear your own progress and hopefully find people who will enjoy it? Start focusing on music, learning theory, and perhaps picking up a program or two to create something. If your life is a bit more towards the stressful side and you just need something warm to keep you going, knitting's a good thing. Most of these can be done just by yourself, not needing anyone around, but something more group-like would involve talking to people or finding groups of people who do similar kinds of hobbies or perhaps something interesting along the lines of that. Explore your town and see if there's any hobby clubs or anything along the lines of that around. Hell, try finding a group of people who play DnD. May be fun.

Throwing out ideas. But then again, if nothing keeps your interest, then there's something else at play. Motivation? No reason to do things? Finding a reason to do something and sticking to it is one sure way to find motivation and strength to persevere.

If you want to, get into divination. Easy to make a makeshift set of runes and decks, and there's information and what not en galore out in the internet. :^)

>>17985097
I see three rock pillars rise out of the waters, towering upon a scared man. I see a woman on top of them, likely the person 'F', and I cannot understand whether they are crying or glaring at the man with hatred-filled eyes. Or are those eyes quite dead... I am not sure. But just as it shows up, it towers more, casting a larger shadow, until these three pillars go down into the depths of waters, likely not to be seen.

A sudden burst of emotions, and they will likely disappear from your life.
>>
>>17985036
What is my future bf like?
Sorry it's a dumb one lol
Female
I live in a big city
Just got a new job :)
>>
File: IMG_1589[1].jpg (110KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1589[1].jpg
110KB, 800x600px
Summoning Bloop!
>>
>>17985155
A wild Meatloaf dinner appears.
>>
>>17985153
>What is my future bf like?

Cards say a drug addicted nigger gentleman that's gonna beat the stupid out of ya
>>
>>17985153
He looks like a man. He have eyes. Prob not gay since youre female. He breathes air. Hope I helped.
>>
>>17985155
Bloop isn't summoned by this.
Bloop is summoned by Bleep.
-grumble grumble-
>>
>>17985036
Can you envision what will happen between me and George in the future,? Thanks a bunch
>>
>>17985155
If bloop doesn't take this offering don't mind if I do....
>>
>>17985174
Haha :D
>>
>>17985103
Sometimes children can be interested in many things, sometimes very strange ones. The fact that you found werewolves fascinating is not surprising, and in many people such a thing could carry over. Not werewolves specifically, but in general, fascinations with things.

Princess of Cups, Two of Wands, Four of Swords, Two of Swords, Atu II.

It seems that it mostly has stemmed from your own mind and fantasy and the fact that at times, a still mind could latch onto something interesting and keep it like that over many years. If you focus on fantasies and reading lore and how people spun various tales and what not about them, then keep at it! You could potentially branch into shamanism and see how the shamans of the old practiced the equivalent of shapeshifting and what not. But I don't think you'll find anything out in the wild or any practitioners who would show this off. And I don't mean physical shapeshifting, it's more of a mental kind of a thing anyway.

>>17985112
No. Wait for the future.

>>17985133
Nine of Cups, Nine of Disks, Two of Cups.

>negative part of the reading is Two of Cups.

Joy. It seems like you're going to overall be quite content with your love life, gain some semblance of stability within it, or at least some comfort, but it seems that the actual part of love and connecting may just backfire on you stupendously easily. Don't get caught up into some ideas that may lead you to thinking that you're in a good relationship, but in the end, she's just spinning you around for her own purposes.

Just a small tip, really.

>>17985165
b-bloop? c-can I summon you? :3

>>17985174
oi. That's for Bloop. Not for you. >:^(
>>
>>17985086
I would say, if possible, make your own set, if not no worries, but maybe get a set made out of a certain kind of stone you feel connected with (IE I like tourmaline and what it represents, or something similar like rose quartz etc) and from there on, get a nice lil book and don't be afraid to refer back to it, even after you know what they mean, a second opinion can help, but don't forget that your intuition is probably going to be the highest authority. Trust your gut, anon!
>>
>>17985178
Of course you can~
>>
>>17985013
please
>>
>>17985178
Hi Xw, can you do a reading on what I should do to improve myself and what I'm currently doing wrong? Thanks.
>>
>>17985013
>Should I try to do art for a living?

Yea, the art of blowjob.
>>
This is more like pseudo counseling.
>>
>>17985153
Well, here's a read for you, I mean hell, it can't be as bad as >>17985159 says, r-ri-

>Five of Cups, Nine of Swords and Ten of Swords

Say, I would suggest bettering your taste in men, or at least going for someone who would actually be kind and care about you. Someone stable, at the very least. I see this not working out too well. Make sure that if you do end up with someone, it's not a person who's incessantly plagued by their mental problems or at least some kinds of issues, because this is clearly a spread that says that.

>>17985169
No. I can draw cards for this, but I'm not going to scry randomly for something like this anymore.

Five of Disks, Atu VI, Six of Disks, Ten of Cups, Ace of Wands.

You shouldn't worry too much, if you are now. I see somewhat good things happening, ranging from something quite nice along the lines of getting closer, more stability between you two, and overall emotional happiness and satiety. There's likely more willpower to go for him in the future, but for now it's a bit of a slow vibe to it, I suppose. Don't worry, and just keep going.

>>17985190
Wonderful. May I ask just how your day is going by right now, Bloop?~

[also there's people suggesting meatloaves for you. Don't ask. I have not the slightest clue as to why.]

>>17985193
Atu I, Atu II, Nine of Cups, Knight of Disks and Atu XIX.

You need to focus on having aspects of both the Magus and the High Priestess. Uniting the willpower and intuition. Balancing yourself and obtaining some kind of a way to become happy, and not working at something like a menial, hard work, in hopes that it would get better. It almost seems like you're striving for something relatively big, akin to a sun that would shine upon the entirety of your own self and your life, but all you need is to find the will and motivation to push forward, and the spark and intuition to guide you. Don't stick with something that seems like hard work. It's not the right choice in this matter, I think.
>>
oh shit, forgot to take this off. Now I'm back to my usual Xw.

>>17985197
Honestly, cards at this point are essentially that. The methods or the actual workings behind it *may* have some paranormal tinges to it, but when it's put down into words, it's essentially giving advice. After all, tarot is that. And it seems to help. I'm not complaining.
>>
>>17985197
Depends on the application. A very small number of people use this for questions that can't really be addressed through mundane means.
>>
>>17985036
Will i be good at it?
>>
>>17985224
>>17985228
So why bother with useless things and possibly lying spirits?
>>
>>17985220
Will do
I'm actually usually kind of picky when it comes to relationships, but when I fall for someone I fall hard and it's usually someone who is unattainable. Oh well
Im fine being alone.
Thanks! Xoxo
>>
>>17985236
Since when giving advice to people that quite literally most of the damned time helps is useless? Besides, unless you decide to attract spirits to your own life, let alone the negative kind who may lie and mess with you, then nothing bad should happen. That, and banishing is a thing. It keeps most of the nasties out, and if it can't do it, then you have a problem on your hands. For me nothing can in particular mess me up, because I don't use external spirits to guide me.

The other anon is right to a good extent, that sometimes divination can provide an answer to such things that you can't just provide for yourself through normal means. It's simply the matter of finding someone who can do it, or that someone being yourself, and going at it.

>>17985232
Three of Disks, Two of Cups, Princess of Cups, Two of Swords.

If you don't fantasize about it too much and keep your mind focused, while keeping yourself open at the possibilities of talking and conversing with other people who may assist you, then you should be able to become better at whatever the thing it is that you are doing, but it's still a work in progress. It may take time, as it does with all things, but it should lead you to some good place.

>>17985243
>I fall hard and it's usually someone who is unattainable

Yeah, may as well stop with that one. If you really want to find yourself a boyfriend, I would strongly suggest finding friends and just starting off as one, and if you find yourself in a position where you and your friend start developing feelings for one another, then go with it. No point in dating, because if you want to stick around with a person for a long period of time, make sure you can be friends first and lovers later.

Good luck.
>>
>>17985057
Id like a rune reading please
Male 21 yrs old
Live in northeast US with black hair
I wanna know what my love life looks like in the near future , will I finally find someone worth it ? Or begin to settle down ?
>>
>>17985197
Why would tarot be anything but that?
See the future or present, to know what's what, to be able to alter it to your favor.
The method may be occult, but once the knowledge is had the sharing is nothing different from advice.

>>17985220
And my day is doing better now, thank you~
>>
>>17985082
>>17985136
Thank you very much, my mind feels eased!
>>
File: image.jpg (185KB, 1145x1067px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185KB, 1145x1067px
>>17984630
pic related BC I am this meme, will my dads side of the family ever be better? will they come to self-realization anytime soon for their own benefit? they're awful, dirty people. I hate being accociated with them. they're all very fat.
>>
>>17985282
Don't fret. Moving out can be a bitch, but nothing bad should happen,... at least I think. Still though, it can make internals go through quite a ruckus.

>>17985272
Likewise with me as well, Mr. Bloop. Good to see you're doing slightly better though~
>>
>>17985220
>Atu I, Atu II, Nine of Cups, Knight of Disks and Atu XIX.

Your readings as always are incredible and accurate. Unfortunately hard work is the only path that seems to be well documented, but I guess the intuition part covers that. Either way, thank you very much, it certainly refers to the key thing in my life right now.

>>17985236
I personally don't find readings useless. Even if it is just pure luck or evil spirits or whatnot, it still provides much needed insight to situations in my life. They could all be liars but they're still helping (at least me personally.)
>>
>>17985264
The rune I selected for you means quite simply: Change. So from what I can gather, it looks like somebody may come new into your life, but it may not be for the best. You may face a kind of restrained relationship, but you also possess the strength to break free of that and find something better

Hope that helped!
>>
File: runeset.jpg (2MB, 3286x2432px) Image search: [Google]
runeset.jpg
2MB, 3286x2432px
>>17985189
thx for the tips. I already made a set out of an alder sub-species. also, can you refer me a book who doesn't talk about the blank rune, I want to cast in the ancient way.

pic related: the set I made sunday
>>
Hey guys! I'll be doing Tarot readings on here while I take breaks from studying. I'll need:
>name/nickname
>gender
>astro sign
>query
I'm still not very experienced, so all feedback is appreciated. I'll also post the spread, so if other readers can critique my interpretation, that'd be great. Reply to this post for a reading.
>>
>>17985363
Awesome!
>Trey
>Male
>Aries
>Will our relationship return to what it used to be?
>>
>>17985361
I love them!
I would recommend the following
Principles of Runes by Freyja Aswynn or Futhark: A Handbook of Rune Magic by Edred Thorsson. Both are pretty traditional, and don't include the blank rune or anything!
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 640x480px
>>17985363
what are studying?
and i would very much appreciate a reading.
>basil
>f
>aries sun / gemini moon
i passed out or had a seizure (not sure) this weekend without obvious reason and it rattled me; i am thinking of doing a long fast to help get some clarity and i guess i'm just asking if fasting would help or hinder whatever's going on
>>
>>17985399
if you think you had a seizure, it may be best to actually check up first with a doctor instead of fasting and likely weakening your body
>>
>>17985386
thx a lot, i'll be looking into that soon. and i'm happy that you like them :P
>>
>>17985036
Future love reading for the rest of the year please
>>
>>17985363
Lila
Female
Cancer
Will my next bf be good to me?
>>
>>17985057
>>17985419
>>
>>17985363
I'll give you a practice query and feedback. What kind of theme and scope would you like to practice?
>>
What is the diffeence betwn 2 of cups and 10 of cups
>>
>>17985448
2 of Cups is partnership, 10 is family. Look up the numerology for each: 2 is the part corresponding to the first (the High Priestess is the partner of The Magician), and 10 represents completion at the cusp of change: the Wheel of Fortune shows the end of the first cycle and beginning of the new, just as the 10 of Cups shows the beginning of the family at the end of the partnership phase.
>>
>>17985467
So is the 10 not particularly romantic and the 2 is?
>>
>>17985363
Al
Pisces
Male
Is my next love relationship around the corner with a nice girl? Will it be better than the one I just got out of?
>>
>>17985406
that may be prudent; i think it was a reaction to soy products - but if it happens again i'll go
>>
>>17985300
Thanks the gives me quite a bit to ponder. Thanks again for the reading
>>
>>17984002
Arisa
Capricorn
Female

Will my drinking issues spiral out of control again any time soon?
>>
>>17985363

Romero, male, capricorn.

I am in love with a girl who might not be interested in me at all... So I want to know what does the future tell about us, will we end up together? Or are we going to take separate ways?

Thanks for the reading. I'm quite frustrated and alone in this situation and any advice is helpful.
>>
>>17985479
That's a matter of opinion. In my opinion, commitment and marriage is much more romantic than whatever shallow shit most people of our generation pass off as romance. And those children came from somewhere, you know.

Ultimately, it's going to come down to the spread; you'll read much better if you take the spread as a story instead of a collection of loosely connected concepts.
>>
>>17985507
What if 2 of cups show up with 3 of swords
>>
>>17985527
Why don't you just post the whole spread?
>>
File: 2016-08-02 14.35.57.jpg (3MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-02 14.35.57.jpg
3MB, 3024x3024px
>>17985384
>main card: Three of Pentacles
>clarifying cards: King of Pent., Seven of Pent., King of Wands
There's a shitload of pentacles here for a relationship reading. 3oP lets me know that there's going to be some cooperation between the two of you to try to "fix" it. 7oP seems to take on the meaning of reassessment, like when couples have been together for a while and they're not feeling each other anymore or they feel like it isn't going anywhere so they sit down and talk about the state of their relatioship and how to proceed. It's surrounded by two king cards which I interpret them to be people. I think you two will stop to figure out where this relationship is heading. If you're both gay males, then the kings are probably just representing the both of you. If you're not, then the kings represent the two conflicting choices you two will consider. KoP is the practical, material, utilitarian aspect (for example, if you're in an LDR, this could mean choosing to break up because LDRs are kind of difficult), the KoW symbolizes the emotional side (in the above example, it could mean to choose to stay together because you want each other).

I asked what will be the outcome of that kind of discussion. I got
>Five of Wands
>Ace of Pents
>Page of Cups
I interpret it as being a break up with an opportunity to begin anew with somebody else. It could also mean that you two work it out and the relationship livens up, but I personally think it will be the former.
>>
>>17985363

In case you're still doing readings.

>Zeus
>Male
>Virgo

I had an argument last week with a girl that is dear to my life. I apologized yesterday but never heard back from her, is she still upset with me or is she taking time to herself?
>>
File: 2016-08-02 14.54.51.jpg (2MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-02 14.54.51.jpg
2MB, 3024x3024px
>>17985399
I'm actually filling out job applications but I said I was studying it wouldn't sound as unusual.
>main card: Judgment
>clarifying cards: Six of Pents, The Star, Three of Swords

I interpret Judgment as cleansing and regeneration. The Star depicts a woman pouring out jugs of water. This reinforces the idea of cleansing. However 6oP could mean that you'd be denying your body the nutrition it needs. The 3oS doesn't seem good either, since it shows swords piercing an organ, it could mean it'll be bad for you. I personally recommend not doing a full-on fast, but something a little less rough on the body.
>>
>>17985363
>Bun
>Female
>Virgo
could you read my college experience ?
Thank you
>>
>>17985614
>Two Kings
I think I get what it is referring to. We are currently broken up, mostly due to my lack of mental health/it all being way too much for her to handle, and right now she is dating another man. She has always had very conflicting feelings about the two of us, but she leans towards me more. I also do have a very bad habit of comparing us, even though I rarely do so to her, so the Kings could be referring to that.

It seems pretty on point, and with context, I think lot of it makes sense. It does keep me hopeful though. Since we already broke up and she is currently seeing her other asshat love, hopefully it means they'll break up shortly and she and I will work it out and be happy again. Thanks, anon!
>>
File: image.gif (27KB, 370x270px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
27KB, 370x270px
>>17985644
good luck with your job search - and don't forget those LinkedIn keywords :D

you did a great job, i appreciate how you relied on the imagery and not so much the "card meanings." this kind of conceptual storytelling is (imho) what makes for a good reader. keep it up and thank you!!

and i am inclined to take your advice and try a gentler approach. more importantly i see someone close to me reflected in your spread, someone whom i would prefer not to cause concern. thank you again anon!
>>
Gemini, Male, 20.

I feel like I fuck up everything I do.

People trust me because they think I do a good job but I can't help but feel I'm a huge sham, and everyone would hate me if they saw who I really am.

How fucked am I?
>>
>>17985725
We're all fucked. Does that make you feel better?
>>
>>17985363

Where did you go...?
>>
>>17985564
Three card reading: 2 of cups, 3 of swords, queen of swords
>>
I've got a Roman divination manual that I used for a research project at uni a while back. its really interesting stuff and I've played around with it for a while now.

its pretty straightforward and structured in a way that's easy to understand by the translators plus their notes on the original Latin.

just give me your astrological sign
ask your question
and include a number from 1-10 in your post.

if you want to invoke a spirit or got when thinking of your number then do so.
>>
>>17985796
leo
will i remain a permavirgin?
>>
>>17985796
Libra
How will this business idea I have work out?
>>
>>17985796
How can I fix my life?
aries, 7
>>
>>17985796
Leo
Future love reading
>>
>>17985796

Capricorn. Is she going to be my girlfriend?
>>
>>17985796
Link to the manual please. Please, my diviner dick needs this.
>>
File: 9510192.jpg (37KB, 618x360px) Image search: [Google]
9510192.jpg
37KB, 618x360px
>>17985800
Wizchan called.. they miss you and said no homo.. they need you to help circle jerk with them in a completely heterosexual way.
>>
>>17985811
Forgot >>17985811 Number 7
>>
File: tumblr_n4w80xOExd1s559q7o10_500.gif (990KB, 500x477px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4w80xOExd1s559q7o10_500.gif
990KB, 500x477px
>>17985800
if you do have a relationship with a woman, you will be greatly harmed by it.
>>
>>17985814
i'm too KC tire for that
>>
>>17985796
Aquarius
What can you tell me about my next girlfriend?
>>
>>17985819
aaaaaand here it comes
thanks for the advice m8
>>
File: 1mtYTrh.gif (334KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
1mtYTrh.gif
334KB, 500x475px
>>17985813
its a paper copy
these manuals are fairly common in Roman magic and there are many variations, mine is from Roman Egypt by the Oracles of Astrampsychus
you can probably find other ones online, like Napoleon's book of fate
>>17985801
you will suffer a major setback at first, to the point it seems all is lost, but don't give in because in the end you will profit greatly.
>>
>>17985796
cancer
am I gonna meet my next bf/gf soon?
>>
>>17985796
Virgo
Tell me if any girl show up soon in my life
>>
>>17985796
Virgo
Is he going to give me the satisfaction?
>>
>>17985796
Will I go super sayain if I do this turbo meditation all day?
Capricorn
>>
>>17985796
Libra

Will either of them be my bf?
>>
File: 1369788848183.gif (253KB, 930x498px) Image search: [Google]
1369788848183.gif
253KB, 930x498px
>>17985802
doesn't exactly work for telling you what to do, you have to have a clear goal in mind and then I can tell you about future possibilities with it.

>>17985809
you mean will you meet someone you love in the future/if it will work out?

if so you won't end up with the person you desire, your vanity and posturing will prevent your from ever finding true love
>>
File: 1447760496178.gif (2MB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1447760496178.gif
2MB, 256x256px
>>17985811
>>17985818
she will become your girlfriend and you will be together, but the relationship will lead to your harm and misery eventually.
>>
>>17985796
Aries/Pisces
Are we going to be moving to a new location soon?
Thank you for offering your time.
>>
>>17985444
Hmm... A general reading would be nice, since I have the most difficulty with those.

>>17985435
I'll get to yours in a while, I'm having trouble interpreting it.
>>
>>17985850
>>17985802
>aries, 7
ok sorry, I'll rephase my question:
How can I achieve independence and start my own business?
>>
>>17985796
Taurus
What's in the future for me?
Thank you.
>>
>>17985796
Capricorn
will my mother forgive me and will I be successful?
>>
>>17985796
Do you only answer specific questions, or can you give me advice in general? I'm in a pretty shitty place in my life right now so anything helps really. I'm >>17985725

>>17985731
A little bit.
>>
>>17985861
If you post the cards I can interpret
>>
File: 2016-08-02 16.32.02.jpg (2MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-02 16.32.02.jpg
2MB, 3024x3024px
>>17985485
Yes and yes. Might be a little stressful but overall she seems like The One.
>>
File: tumblr_n4w80xOExd1s559q7o1_500.gif (414KB, 499x477px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4w80xOExd1s559q7o1_500.gif
414KB, 499x477px
>>17985823
I can't tell you anything, this is answering questions on future paths, not scrying for visions.

>>17985837
you will meet someone soon but the relationship will not last long, though you will not be saddened by the separation and in the end you will be better off than before you met.
>>17985838
you will very suddenly get together with a woman you know
>>17985839
you will get some, but not all that you wish, it will merely be a token and you will still be lacking
>>
>>17985796
Gemini
Am I going the right way?
>>
File: 2016-08-02 15.51.28.jpg (2MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-02 15.51.28.jpg
2MB, 3024x3024px
>>17985435
>>17985875
I asked how he'll treat you. Did two separate spreads (pic related) to describe two different aspects. I'm surprised they were all Major Arcana.

It seems like he'll be pretty distant. Like, sometimes you'll want to be with him, but he won't be around. Some people date like that.
More importantly, you'll grow through this relationship. You might figure out what you want emotionally.

It's really hard to read so I'm not entirely sure if that's the correct interpretation.
>>
>>17985861
Very well, I'll take a general
E, male Sagittarius
>>
Anyone doing readings? If so, can i wait for a turn to get one please?
>>
>>17985886
>you will very suddenly get together with a woman you know
Welp. I only know one and I didn't talk with her much these days.
Anyway, thank you! Have a nice day.
>>
File: tumblr_m95xa9Uf4z1r5hus6o1_500.gif (987KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m95xa9Uf4z1r5hus6o1_500.gif
987KB, 500x475px
>>17985856
you won't move anywhere just yet, there's something still you must/will do before
>>17985864
it will be hard work but you will be successful purely through your own effort
>>17985872
you will succeed, due to an inheritance of some sort.
Your mother won't ever see you the same way again.
>>
>>17985919
Thank you.
>>
>>17985796
Virgo
Do I get a bf soon?
>>
>>17985919
>it will be hard work but you will be successful purely through your own effort
thank you, I'll do my best
>>
>>17985919
>>17985843
If your readings are for the future then maybe you could tell me what effect they'll have on me tomorrow?
Is that why you skipped me?
>>
>>17985796
Gemini
When Will I be in a relationship?

Thanks
>>
>>17985919
thank you for your time
>>
>>17985897
Thats alright, I still appreciate the reading! Thank you I will look how it will turn out in the future.
>>
>>17985873
depends, I need a more specific question
>>17985871
your life will be long and good overall
you will have a fleeting moment of great prosperity then it will be gone.
>>17985947
your question is a bit vague, maybe ask it in the different way or clarify more, I don;t think the Romans knew what super sayians were.
>>
>>17985363
>Adam
>Male
>Aquarius

Where am I going to go to medical school?
Alternatively, what should I do now to fully heal my patients? I mean in all ways, I know my science and physiology but I want to offer guidance and advice that will bring them to happiness.
>>
>>17985886
>you will meet someone soon but the relationship will not last long, though you will not be saddened by the separation and in the end you will be better off than before you met.
Aww, I really dont want my heart to be broken again, well thats for the better. Guess hes just not the one.
>>
Hello :)
Gemini Sun
Aqua Moon
Cancer Rising
My name is Naomi.
I would like a general reading and just a push in the right direction.
I must be going in the right direction (been seeing a lot of 1:11 etc) but I still feel unsure.
Thanks a lot
>>
>>17985796
Libra
What's my next bf like,?
>>
>>17985957
I'll respond to you too, thanks in advance.
Aquarius

Where in the US will I be living soon?

Alternatively, What should I practice now to better heal my patients later on?
>>
>>17985957
What does the future hold for me?
And if a second question is allowed, how can I make the people I love happy?
Thank you.
>>
>>17985796
virgo
future love reading
>>
>>17985796
Gemini
When will things improve for me work related wise?
>>
>>17984002
Any of you readers use tarot to do magic if yes which one is the best to work with?
>>
>>17985962
>>
>>17985969
I'm >>17985873 by the way, forgot there are no IDs on /x/
>>
File: wanderin.jpg (2MB, 1317x1600px) Image search: [Google]
wanderin.jpg
2MB, 1317x1600px
sup guys, gonna make a couple of readings for ya before i go do bed. first come first served.

>spiritual insight
>general advice
>no fortune tellin'

details on the situation are always welcome for more on point readings.

cheerios,
TGWD
>>
>>17985977
Please give me some general advice.
Male. 19, born May 26th
>>
>>17985977
How do I act in order to get what I want
>>
>>17985977
Thanks green wandering dude

I'm wondering what I can do to avoid the clear and obvious pitfalls coming my way. I mean I'm doing everything practical and maintaining a positive outlook, but is there anything spiritually I should consider or meditate on to be sure of avoidance?

Also- just how much should I prioritize certain relationships when they place themselves at odds with what I see as my purpose?

What can I do to gain deeper insight into the human condition, namely for the purpose of improving it?

Thanks friend.
>>
>>17985977
General advice
Male
september 7th
>>
>>17985957
>>17985947
Okay well then let me reword it. Will I come out greatly transformed? Is that better? Thanks. Just something along those lines.
>>
>>17985977
Hey
any advice for me to meet and get the beautiful girl of my life?
Male , capricorn if it helps
>>
Requesting an exchange with an experienced reader. I have a career question.
>>
>>17985999
It will fail.
>>
>>17985796
Hey I was wondering if you could please do a reading for me, linked my post down below.

>>17985636

7 for the number
>>
File: tumblr_n4w80xOExd1s559q7o6_500.gif (509KB, 500x477px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4w80xOExd1s559q7o6_500.gif
509KB, 500x477px
>>17985927
you will meet them but something between you will prevent the relationship from moving forward.
>>17985949
can't give time scales
>>17985966
he will be all you want at least superficially and you will be swept away in the whirlwind of your early relationship, but after this period is over you will have grave second thoughts.
in the end your time with him will harm you greatly
>>17985969
need a number from 1-10 and your astral sign
>>17985972
things will seem to be going well for a time but then decidedly turn worse. you won't prosper at all.
>>
>>17985363

You still here...?
>>
>>17986009
Gemini Sun
I would like a general reading and just a push in the right direction. Why do I feel so unsure?
Thank you
>>
>>17986009
I'm >>17985969, sorry for the lack of detail.

Gemini, 6.
>>
>>17985796
Leo, 2
Is b going to be my next lover?
>>
Hey /div/ I want to learn about divination in antiquity, Roman, Greek, Phoenician. Any recommendations?
>>
>>17985983
I don't think you lack initiative. Actually you're probably very aware of your capabilities or, alternatively, you feel the fire inside you to start doing, acting.
What you might doubt is the course of action, the purity of it. It's time to let go those emotions that you feel wrong, selfish, debilitating and engage in a pure, joyous celebration. Not alone, in company. You've a lot, a lot, a lot of good things to offer! Let positive emotions flow through you and towards your friends / family / partner.
>>
>>17986031
Thanks Green Wandering Dude.
>>
>>17984630
>>17984630
I think a lot, always wanted to be gentle and respectfull with others but same time I am one people really don't fuck with easily. CG guy and love to drink and getting lazzy lately.

I am jaded by the society and its fake Showoff's.

Like to know what future planed for me good sir, Financial and social. Also purpose of life coz I am just sad how things working near me I want to walk away to some mountains or something and live alone with my CG work and drinks. But can't coz parents needs me near them.
Sorry for bad English, I hope you will get the idea and give me some good suggestions and reading, coz right now I am becoming more n more lone n sad slowlly.
Like to add lemmy kilmister's image but this is what I created something close to me.
>>
File: tumblr_nfeprh8zfe1t63sglo1_500.gif (157KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nfeprh8zfe1t63sglo1_500.gif
157KB, 500x496px
>>17986005
you will remain estranged from her due to some underlying jealousy.
You won't stay together, since she's cheating on you.
>>17986021
all that's needed is to pay back the love the give you and return what you have taken from them.
>>17986024
no they will not be, a prostitute is in your future. either that or B will become a whore/prostitute of sorts and then you will be with them.
>>17986029
I'm using a Roman divination manual now, its structured along a mathematical formula and very interesting stuff, I wrote a whole report on it.
>>
>>17985977
Could you do spiritual insight for me?
>>
>>17985796
Gemini, 9
I hate most people around me and constantly want to be left alone. Is it right of me to seclude myself or should I try and be more social?
>>
>>17985796
Libra
Is t my next boyfran? Ty
>>
>>17986050
>you will remain estranged from her due to some underlying jealousy.
You won't stay together, since she's cheating on you.

Eh this doesn't really help me at all, I'm not even with the girl so she can't cheat on me. Thank you though, appreciate you taking time to read for me. :)
>>
File: 1468010979812.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1468010979812.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>17986009
Thanks for the reading :)
>>
>>17986050
capricorn, 8
what do i do to meet and get the girl of my life?
>>
File: tumblr_n4w85syp811s559q7o5_500.gif (982KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4w85syp811s559q7o5_500.gif
982KB, 500x475px
>>17986058
you should have made that clear then, I thought she was your gf or something
>>17986054
don't put yourself out there right now, you will only be harmed by it.
>>
File: 1468798447818.jpg (111KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
1468798447818.jpg
111KB, 600x848px
>>17986050

Pisces 7

Should I make the purchase?
>>
>>17985985
There is only one course of action to get what you want: making a decision.

But this decision needs to be made with a clear head and positivity. Do you feel clear headed now? There are many mirages in our lives, and a lot of them come from a sense of nostalgia for the "good ol' times", for a past that seems full of nice and smelly flowers compared to the withering of the present. It's normal. But, if you're indeed thinking about the past, or at a "what could've been", think about it a second time. Then act accordingly, without slyness or trickery. Honesty is the key.
>>
>>17985977

I'm in love with a girl I know too little, and I don't even know if she likes me back, I've been thinking about what to do but I simply don't know anymore. Should I try to stop having a crush with her? Should I make a move with her? What do I do? I'm so stuck it's frustrating...
>>
File: 2016-08-02 17.31.54.jpg (2MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-02 17.31.54.jpg
2MB, 3024x3024px
>>17985500
Looks like you'll go your separate ways.
>>
File: tumblr_n4w80xOExd1s559q7o9_500.gif (719KB, 498x477px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4w80xOExd1s559q7o9_500.gif
719KB, 498x477px
>>17986061
you will meet the woman you want by being patient but once you do have her you will be wrought with worries about her and your relationship due to your trust issues.
>>17986069
if you purchase it you will suffer for it.
>>
File: images (7).jpg (26KB, 436x337px) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
26KB, 436x337px
>>17986031
Hello good sir, can you please give a look and provide something beneficial to my post here >>17986049 ?

Thank you.
>>
>>17986070
I guess I should have been more specific but thanks regardless. I want to break his heart after he stomped on mine. Are you saying I should give him a chance?
>>
>>17986009
5949 here

Tell me how my next gf Will be like then

Thanks
>>
>>17985999
I will be home in about 6 hours, unless you want a quick scry right now.
>>
>>17985796
Leo 4
Will we be together?
>>
File: 2016-08-02 17.39.27.jpg (2MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-02 17.39.27.jpg
2MB, 3024x3024px
>>17985636
She feels like you disrespected her and wants to establish that she doesn't take that kind of treatment. She's also taking time to herself, and she's trying to avoid further conflict.
>>
>>17986085
Not necessarily. Acting with honesty doesn't mean giving him another chance. It means acting transparently, honest to yourself and making a stand for what you believe in. There was a nice VII of Swords as the possible outcome. The Thief of the tarots. Which means potential and shortsighted jerkitude.

That card could very well be him, but it could also be you. Don't let it be you!
>>
>>17985796
6 Capricorn
Should I go for the blonde?
>>
Brandon
5'6
newport news,va
brown eyes and dark brown hair
230lbs
right handed
fav color : blue
pic of something I like

My question, There's this girl I've had on my mind for a years, think about her time to time and recently she has found a way back into my life,why?
>>
>>17986087
Okay thanks for responding I think it would be better suited for tarot so I can wait. If I get some sleep too ill be able to give you a better reading in return.
>>
>>17986106
>5'6
>230lbs
I don't think romance is the reason she's in your life.
>>
>>17985645
>first operation: Cups/second pile/emotional/social
>main: Page of Cups
>clarifying: Devil, World, Knight of pentacles

I see you immersing yourself in the social world. Trying to form links with the kind of people you want in life. Also material pleasure (it's college, everyone does sex, drugs, etc.). Since the cards stated the obvious, I think it's saying that it WILL happen and you'll succeed at it.
>>
>>17985780
I'm really busy Anon, but I'm wrapping up every query before I leave for the day. So don't worry, I'll get to yours.
>>
>>17986120
Yeah, it's not like I got to choose the height I have. I can do something about my weight, but it's not like I can invoke some demon to make me the average male height(don't really belive in that).
>>
>>17986135
You should invoke a caloric deficit and perform a gym ritual regularly
>>
>>17986149
That's what I'm doing, summoning the gods of gainz brah
>>
>>17985986
I really like your two core cards man! The Fool and a Five of Cups. Let's try to unravel the whole platter here...

You have a vision, a purpose as you said, but you're also very sensitive of what you might lose during the process. You maybe used to be even moodier that this in the past, sometimes too much, which makes you feel this looming feeling of indecisiveness over you.

I think that, deep down, you know what to do. You'd probably wish for all things to come down and settle together on their own, or for a flash of clarity that would make you able to put together all the pieces of the puzzle of your personal spiritual revolution.

Some things are meant to be lost though. Maybe because of our decisions, maybe because of forces beyond our controls. It doesn't really matter. There are a lot of pentacles card here. Positive ones. Beginnings and results. Process and coronation.

I think, in this moment of your life, you should choose for what is going to give you a deeper sense of fulfillment. It might be work, or it might be some other earthly thing that makes your life worth living (are those the relationships you were mentioning? or is it your purpose?). Something that you do and makes you feel accomplished, complete. It's not going to be a short process, but you'll enjoy every second of the damn ride.

Are those around you expecting you to make a decision? A fair and balanced judgement? I that's the case, I don't think it's inherently a bad thing, even for a visionary Fool like you. Just remember that there are other unspilled cups behind your back and you should focus on them, not on the one that fell during the process.

Hope it helped! :)
>>
>>17986050
Aquarius
Should i go or stay?
>>
>>17986050
Sauce?
>>
>>17986156
Oh man. This is exactly what I needed.

The metaphors brought some serious clarity to my thoughts, I appreciate your help Green Wandering Dude.
>>
>>17986120
It's not really about romance though, just wondering if there's a reason she keeps appearing in my life time to time. Plus, she has auburn hair and I've been told twice before to look out for a girl like this..But of course, I'm taking all of this, and always will with a grain of salt.
>>
File: 2016-08-02 17.43.46.jpg (2MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-02 17.43.46.jpg
2MB, 3024x3024px
>>17985901
>first operation: swords/mental/ideology/happening
>main: empress
>clarifying: two of wands, nine of pents, knight of cups

I see some sort of endeavor to become independent, possibly to be able of taking care of somebody else.
>>
>>17986163
If you go there will be trouble
And if you stay it will be double
>>
>>17986182
Well fuck me then
>>
>>17986181
THE WORLD
>>
>>17986050

capricorn
will I find a love partner soon?
>>
>>17985363
>dick
>male
>capricorn
>should i go for the blonde
>>
>>17986174
Super happy to help! Here's some art for ya.

For all other requests, guys I'm sorry but I think I ran out of mana for today. Gonna chug a nice beer and come back tomorrow refreshed. Aw yiss.

Be safe out there!
>>
>>17986096

Thank you SO MUCH for the reading, I'll give it a couple weeks before attempting to talk to her again. I understand that I disrespected her, but she pushed me to the edge with how much she was disrespecting me, I couldn't keep my mouth shut. :(
>>
>>17985363
>Leah
>Libra
>Female
Where are we headed?
>>
>>17985960
>The World, Two of Wands, The Magician
It's really hard to pinpoint a location with tarot, but it seems that it'll be far away from home. Probably in another country. The roses around the Magician remind me of Spain.

>The Hermit, Six of Pents, Nine of Cups
Go the extra mile and donate your time. Don't be one of those doctors that see their patients for 15 minutes and sends them on their way. Take time to examine their lives and guide them as to how make it better.
>>
>>17986181
How will my family reunion go?
>>
File: Konachan.com - 222691 sample.jpg (1MB, 1500x1061px) Image search: [Google]
Konachan.com - 222691 sample.jpg
1MB, 1500x1061px
Alright Boys, Girls, and Nonbinarywhateverthefuckyouares.
I will be taking some queries tonight.
Though, only Pendulum today. I want to get more attuned to this thing.

Just give me:
>A name/alias
>Favourite colour
>Query that can be answered with YES or NO
Since Yes/no readings are so limited, you are more than welcome (encouraged even) to ask a series of related questions.

Have a wonderful day everyone. I love you. Peace! <3

Here, have some music as well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVpTH1rUkHA
>>
>>17986191
>High Priestess, Nine of Pentacles, Seven of Swords
No, imo.
>>
>>17986230
but why? is she crazy?
>>
>>17986227
Oh great timing
Adolf
Gray
Did she ever loved me?
Will it hapeend soon?
Will this type of meditation be good for me?
Do i have a real shoot at her?
Is my job over?
Was it a ghost or something paranormal?
>>
>>17986207
Towards a relationship.

>>17986199
Np, man. I'm not saying you did anything wrong, just how she feels.

>>17986223
I need the info before I can do a reading. Besides, I think I'm done for the day.

>>17986234
No, but she's really shady. Secrets, doing shit behind your back. Possibly even stealing.

>>17986187
What about it?
>>
>>17986227
heeeeeeey,
K
don't really have favourite colour or any favourite things but lets go with purple i guess?
will i find love this year?
or
will i find sex/romance this year?
thank you
>>
File: 1465172373525.jpg (107KB, 460x600px) Image search: [Google]
1465172373525.jpg
107KB, 460x600px
>>17986227

APOC

Green

Am I following the correct path or have I been lead astray?

Will there be romance in my life soon?

Should I apply to the school?

Will the career I've chosen to pursue bring me happiness?

Is it time to stop smoking pot?

Will I eventually go insane?

If yes will the cause be natural?
>>
>>17985363
>Annie
>Female
>Leo

Future boyfriend reading?
>>
File: 2016-07-31 19.40.46.jpg (111KB, 640x639px) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-31 19.40.46.jpg
111KB, 640x639px
>>17985363
Reader here. I'm done for today. I have to go somewhere but I'll check the thread when I get back just in case any querents have any questions about the reading and the like. Bye!
>>
>>17986227
R
>Red
>(I'll just ask you this question because it was not answered last time) If I do my super powered meditation for the rest of today, will I undergo a transformation?
>>
File: Konachan.com - 220431 sample.jpg (810KB, 1500x853px) Image search: [Google]
Konachan.com - 220431 sample.jpg
810KB, 1500x853px
>>17986241
>Did she ever loved me?
Yes

>Will it hapeend soon?
No

>Will this type of meditation be good for me?
Yes

>Do i have a real shoot at her?
Yes

>Is my job over?
No

>Was it a ghost or something paranormal?
Don't know/Don't wanna answer.
>>Was it a ghost?
No
>>Was it something else paranormal
Yes.
>>17986247
>will i find love this year?
No

>will i find sex/romance this year?
Maybe
>>17986251

>Am I following the correct path or have I been lead astray?
Correct path.

>Will there be romance in my life soon?
Yes

>Should I apply to the school?
No

>Will the career I've chosen to pursue bring me happiness?
No
>Is it time to stop smoking pot?
Don't know/don't wanna answer

>Will I eventually go insane?
Maybe

If yes will the cause be natural?
No

I hope this was of any insight to you. Pleace take the best care of yourselves. I love you all. Have yourselfves a wonderful day. I'll be sending you positive energy. Peace <3
>>
>>17986227
First off thanks for doing these, my first post on here but I've been appreciating the time/energy you guys put into this thread. Hope I'm following everything accordingly.

>Brock
>Brown
>Is the path I'm beginning to embark on favoured well?

Thanks again, I know it's a rather vague question but I'll be able to make interpretations off a yes or no. If you find yourself needing a bit more feel free to ask!

Much respect.
>>
>>17986227
RM
Purple

Will she come back?
Is she sorry for what she did?
Will things work out between us?
About another thing,
Will they call me again for that second interview?
Will i get the job?

Thank you.
>>
>>17985871
>>17985957
Thanks.
>>
>>17986227
>ngr
>green
>did he ever love me
>does he still love me
>does he like me more than his gf
>will we be together again?
>is he just going to use me?
>>
>>17986267
>>17986227
Also will the transformation be to my most benefit?
Will I be happy with the progress?
Thanks
>>
guess i'll ask again in another thread, really curious about this girl
>>
>>17985259
>banishing
I've tried that. Doesn't work. Vog keeps visiting me, or whatever his name is and some others.
>>17985292
Yeah they helped me too but they obviously have their own motives.
>>
>>17986227
C
Blue
Is she okay in current situation?
Is she sad about it?
Did she met someone else?
>>
>>17986227
Alex
Blue

>Is my bussiness going to be successful?
>should I change my Major?
>will I marry her?
> Is my gf pregnant?

Thanks
>>
File: lm.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
lm.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
>>17986307
hey brandon

is this about lauren?
>>
>>17986267
>(I'll just ask you this question because it was not answered last time) If I do my super powered meditation for the rest of today, will I undergo a transformation?
Yes, you will

>>17986288
>Is the path I'm beginning to embark on favoured well?
Yes. Though it took some time and repetitive asking before it did anything.

>>17986289
>Will she come back?
Yes

>Is she sorry for what she did?
Nope

>Will things work out between us?
Don't know/don't wanna answer

>About another thing,
>Will they call me again for that second interview?
Yes

>Will i get the job?
No

I hope this was useful to you. Please have a wonderful day. Smell some nice flowers. Take some time to enjoy the little things in life. I'll be sending you positive vibes. Love you all. Peace <3
>>
>>17986332
fatboy
>>
>>17986331
No, it's about a girl that has came back into my life after years. Had a huge crush on her back in high school and wondering if there's a reason she's always been in the back of my mind and why she keeps popping up time to time.
>>
>>17986227
>Skunk
>Pink

Is my next bf fit?
Does P miss me?
Can I trust him?
Does B like me?
Will I be with D?
Will I be with C?
>>
>>17986332
Kaiko I was
>>17986267
Thanks a lot. You're encouraging me to really stick with this! Was it a strong yes out of curiosity? Thanks a lot. I see you doing these almost everyday you are a champion.
>>
>>17986257
thank you!
>>
>>17986332
>>17986289

Thank you.
>>
File: Konachan.com - 148112 sample.jpg (3MB, 1500x1125px) Image search: [Google]
Konachan.com - 148112 sample.jpg
3MB, 1500x1125px
>>17986313
>Is she okay in current situation?
No
>Is she sad about it?
Maybe
>Did she met someone else?
Yes

>>17986322
>Is my bussiness going to be successful?
It struggles to say anything but eventually goes to yes.
>should I change my Major?
No
>will I marry her?
Yes
> Is my gf pregnant?
No

>>17986303
>did he ever love me
Yes
>does he still love me
No
>does he like me more than his gf
Maybe
>will we be together again?
No
>is he just going to use me?
Yes

>>17986306
>Also will the transformation be to my most benefit?
Yes
>Will I be happy with the progress?
Yes

I hope there was anything of use for you in that. I wish you all the best. Have a lovely day. Lots of love, and happiness, and friendship, and laughter, and fortune, etc may come to your life. Love you <3 Peace!
>>
>>17986354
It was! Though the follow ups were a little weaker.
>>
>>17986332
>Yes. Though it took some time and repetitive asking before it did anything.

Fantastic, thanks very much!
>>
>>17986227
m
#98F5FF Cadet Blue 2 I'm feeling right now, I love colors
will I ever be better (in my eyes none of that 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder' stuff, will I get motivation to be better?)
are him and I hanging out before I leave? does he even like hanging out with me? should I even hang out with him, whether he tells me he wants to or not?
>>
>>17986227
Mike
Green

Did she love me?

Did I have any chance with her?

can I find love?

can I be happy?

Did I find happines?
>>
File: 1462907397826.jpg (103KB, 640x634px) Image search: [Google]
1462907397826.jpg
103KB, 640x634px
>>17986227

Andrew

Blue

Should I enlist in 2017?

Am I ignoring obvious directions?

Was I abducted as a child?

Should I start climbing again?

Am I lying to myself?

Will I get a job I enjoy this month?

Will I be in a happy relationship in the near future?

Hope you're enjoying working with the pendulum kaiko, sending light and love your way.
>>
>>17986382

Such wonderful and positive answers. I feel very blessed. Thank you!!
>>
>>17986401
it sent before I was finished

should I pursue j?
or n?
do they think positive thought of me?
>>
>>17986181
>The World
lel

First of all, your interpretation is 100% accurate. I'm not entirely sure how your spread works, but I wonder how you fit The Devil in your reading; that's the one that didn't seem to be expressed. The World is...okay, I laughed because that card haunts me. All the pentacles cards show very clearly that I'm working on my finances right now. The Cups cards seem to have poked into your interpretation, but there is a little more to that.

Interestingly enough, I got an I Ching reading from my doctor the other day, and he said I would be fabulously wealthy if I continue with my current career, but it would all be for a woman. Your reading is getting at the same thing, it seems.

Nicely done, but I think you can get a lot more out of that spread. Keep practicing; you're doing well so far.

Back to work I go, excuse me.
>>
>>17986349
>Is my next bf fit?
No
>Does P miss me?
Yes
>Can I trust him?
No
>Does B like me?
Maybe
>Will I be with D?
No
>Will I be with C?
No
>Just to make sure. Will skunk be with anyone?
Yes.

I hope this was of some use to you. Good luck with your love life. Also, good luck with your life in general. Have an awesome day. Take good care of yourself. Enjoy a nice drink. Do something exciting. Lots of love. Peace <3
>>
>>17986420
K
No favourite color, feeling grey right now
If I approach this girl on fb (lets call her 'A') will it all pan out well?
Also is my next gf thin?
Is my next gf thick/chubby?
>>
>>17986403
>Should I enlist in 2017?
Yes
>Am I ignoring obvious directions?
No
>Was I abducted as a child?
Of the seven+ times I asked I got 1 time maybe, and after that only complete quiet
>Should I start climbing again?
Yes
>Am I lying to myself?
Yes
>Will I get a job I enjoy this month?
No
>Will I be in a happy relationship in the near future?
No
I don't know why, but you were very hard to read, barely any reaction at all really.

>>17986402
>Did she love me?
Yes
>Did I have any chance with her?
No
>can I find love?
No
>can I be happy?
Yes
>Did I find happines?
Yes

>>17986401
>will I ever be better (in my eyes none of that 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder' stuff, will I get motivation to be better?)
Yes
>are him and I hanging out before I leave? d
maybe
>oes he even like hanging out with me?
Very subtle yes.
>should I even hang out with him, whether he tells me he wants to or not?
No

Alright. I hope this was insightful to you. I love you all. Take the absolut best care of yourselves. May lots of awesome things come to your lives. Bless your souls. Have yourselves a wonderful day. Peace!
>>
>>17986494
thank you very much! have a great day
>>
>>17986494
Thanks and I wish you a nice day
>>
>>17986456
>If I approach this girl on fb (lets call her 'A') will it all pan out well?
Yes
>Also is my next gf thin?
No
>Is my next gf thick/chubby?
Yes

I hope this was useful to you. Good luck with A, also just good luck with anything. Have a lovely day. I'll be sending you positive energy. May you find lots of love, friendship, happiness, laughter, good memorries, sweet dreams, health, wealth and all the other stuff. Peace<3
>>
>>17986519
Thank you, have a lovely day as well and all of the best to you.
>>
>>17986227
Sid

Oragne, green , black

Am I gonna make good peaceful life and money with this news startup bussines?
Am I gonna get a good like-minded girl?
Thank you in advance, and its mine 3rd attempt to get some answers. :3
>>
>>17986535
New* not news.
>>
>>17986535
>Am I gonna make good peaceful life and money with this new startup bussines?
Yes
>Am I gonna get a good like-minded girl?
Yes

I hope this was helpful to you. Wish only the best to you. have yourself a wonderful day. Take some time to do something you otherwise wouldn't. Take the absolute best care of yourself. I'll be sending you positive viebs. Lots of love and peace <3
>>
>>17986382
RH
pink- what's yours?
does he miss me
does she miss me
are him and I ever gonna be together, does he want to be together?
>>
File: pp (1).jpg (43KB, 426x426px) Image search: [Google]
pp (1).jpg
43KB, 426x426px
>>17986564
>pink- what's yours?
Always been a bit gravitated to the purples, though i like them all (Well most of them)
>does he miss me
Yes
>does she miss me
No
>are him and I ever gonna be together?
Maybe
> does he want to be together?
Yes

I hope this was insightful to you. May your lif ebe filled with happiness and joy, love and friendship, laughter, good memories, good health, good weatlh, fortune, and other great things. I'll be sending you positive vibes. Take care. Peace!
>>
>>17986612
I love purples! I've dyed my hair purple a lot in the past-- I'd like to think it suits me.
I should've also mentioned the last two questions are about a different boy, idk if that affects things. thank you so much, you are oh so wonderful, wishing you the best man
>>
Kaiko btw I dreamt about this a long time ago you'll find someone from this thread to be in a relationship with you seemed happy and I will shitpost.
Unless it already happened, there'll be some shitposting though.
>>
>>17986227
Green/does he still love me(if not have any 'relationshippy' feelings we were together once after all)& would he be okay with being friends(not that I'd know of how to even start a friendship, but I'm curious about us working something out)
>>
>>17986637
Ha, I actually kind of had a gut feeling it was someone elso yes :)

>>17986641
D'awwwh that's sweet, though I doubt me ever getting with Anyone really.
And how long is "long ago"? Cause I've only been here for like a one and a half month or so.
>>
>>17986673
>>17986673
>>17986673

New Thread
>>
>>17986675
>I doubt me ever getting with Anyone really.
How old are you?
>>
>>17986675
Oh that was like 4 years ago +/- some months.
I just found it myself 1 month ago but you know how it is sometimes you see shit and you don't know what it is without any context but after seeing this it fits, there are more specifics but I'm not sure if I wanna tell you and ruin it all you know how it is nothing is ever written in stone an making people hunt for a scenario ruins it all so I'll just hope you two get together and I get my shitposting lmao. Some fun never hurts.
>>
File: Avtntrwn.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Avtntrwn.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
>>17986672
>Green/does he still love me(if not have any 'relationshippy' feelings we were together once after all)
yes
>& would he be okay with being friends(not that I'd know of how to even start a friendship, but I'm curious about us working something out)
Yes

Hope this was of any insight to you. Good luck with Him. Good luck with everything else you do in life. Have yourself a wonderful day. Take good care of yourself. Lots of love. Peace <3
>>
>>17986695
>How old are you?
19 kek
>>
>>17986696
Oh that's way back, yeah.
But indeed, it'd be better if you don't spoil to much lol
Good luck with the whole shitposting thingammadohicker
>>
>>17986705
Hey there ;^)
>>
>>17986716
Hey man it's going to be great ever shitpost so hard you laugh irl?
I can't wait it's like christmas.
>>
>>17986733
>ever shitpost so hard you laugh irl?
I laughed my ass off after some dude deleted his thread after I posted in it.

/adv/ is pathetic :^)
>>
>>17986766
I don't mean rudeposting, I mean nice harmless shitposting ain't nobody getting hurt.
>>
>>17986705
kaiko hey;^)
>>
File: readImage.jpg (29KB, 620x411px) Image search: [Google]
readImage.jpg
29KB, 620x411px
>>17986560
Thanks a lot kiko, that's very comforting.
I will remind your name when the next time I pray, keep the good work on.
>>
>>17986775
But loosh tho
>>
>>17984761
>>17984759
cunts
>>
Male pieces in need of answers like will I get my daughter, will my life get any better I've had the worst luck and the most problems recently and just need help. Thank you Raymond
Thread posts: 334
Thread images: 84

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.