[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/sum/ Summoning General - Cute Little Undine Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 344
Thread images: 45

File: undine.jpg (176KB, 753x1060px) Image search: [Google]
undine.jpg
176KB, 753x1060px
Welcome to /sum/, this is the thread for anything to do with summoning (evoking, invoking, etc) demons and other things like gods and spirits

Want to learn about ritual magick, summoning etiquette, and roll around in all the inevitable shitposts? This is the thread for you!

>PLEASE READ THE STICKY http://pastebin.com/ZHPM0KVz

It contains a complete step-by-step guide to your first evocation. Don't forget to post your experiences and results (or lack thereof) here so we can all learn from them.

The curious, the skeptical, the critic, the practitioner, the babe, the Grand Magus, all are welcome here!
>>
So we've been mostly focused on the goetics, but has anyone successfully (or unsuccessfully) summoned anything else? Non-Goetia demons? Angels? Ancestors? Elementals? Ross from Friends?

I'm considering trying to work with some elementals next. I have not had strong successes yet with the goetics.
>>
>>17978018
The elementals are supposed to be very hard to summon and they're reportedly quite unstable. I've heard Angels are easy to summon (if you have pure intent) but most people won't see/hear anything, just feel their presence.

No matter what you summon, make sure you take necessary precautions and ALWAYS make sure you are talking to what you think you are. Demons are notoriously able to lie and are able to take the form of anything. They only do what will benefit them.
>>
>>17978039
Strange, I've heard the opposite - that elementals are easy and Angels are very difficult.
>>
>>17978055
I was just parroting what I've heard, I can't confirm the validity of it. I guess there's only one way to find out, but the second part of what I said remains true. When you summon, it's likely that a demon will come in pretending to be something else. Be careful.
>>
>>17978065
I don't know that demons and elementals really exist, but I do believe the nature of ritual and meditation could mean that summoning them is still useful.
>>
If you are real then summon something for me. Presumably a cute anime girl.
>>
>>17978086
I summoned a faggot for you. You'll see it when you look into a mirror.
>>
>>17978086
Who are you talking to? Why would we summon something for you? Do it yourself.
>>
Does anyone get depressed and anxious the day after summoning? It's been like clockwork for me.
>>
Where my summoners at?
>>
File: OMNIA VNVS EST.jpg (120KB, 564x799px) Image search: [Google]
OMNIA VNVS EST.jpg
120KB, 564x799px
Has anyone here worked with Haagenti?
>>
>>17978819
read the sticky, that's supposed to happen
>>
>>17980032
I have red the sticky, but I don't remember every detail on it.
>>
File: 1408938305679.jpg (83KB, 510x640px) Image search: [Google]
1408938305679.jpg
83KB, 510x640px
>>17978007
inb4 how do i summon a succubus.

summon a suckybus.
https://succubusluve.wordpress.com/how-to-summon/

Too lazy to summon?
http://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-CONJURE-SUCCUBUS-SEXUAL-POWER-and-PLEASURE.html
>>
>>17978039
I have to agree with you on here angels are pretty easy summon you just got to meditate a little and ask them to come to you. You always feel their presence. For me personally I always feel lighter in my heart and in my throat. Not sure why but it always happens.
>>
>>17978094
Kek
>>
>>17980237
The sticky said to draw a circle and a triangle. How to draw those on carpet?
>>
>>17980278
Get a drop cloth and draw it on that or make the circle out of rope or something.
>>
so as I was reading the sticky it seemed peculiar to me, it said one of the things you could offer them was sex.. how exactly do you even do that with them?
>>
>>17980656
just wear their seal when you are doing the deed
>>
>>17980658
not trying to sound snobby but like, wear their seal as you jerk of or rub your clit? I wasn't expecting like to have sex with the air..
>>
>>17978018
I have summoned Angels and Elementals before. AMA
>>
>>17980912
>>17978898

I just posted one of my summoning spells in the threads and post I've linked.

Feel free to take a look. I've summoned numerous demons successfully with it.
>>
>>17980943
How exactly does a Summoner's Stone work?
>>
>>17980912
Why is your handwriting so bad?
>>
Who would be a good starting demon to learn languages from for a novice? Ronove or Forneus? What sort of offering would be suffice for that transaction?
>>
>>17981177
Rosseta Stone is a relatively easy one to summon, although you'll have to put in some effort.
>>
>>17980934
Have you tried summoning the Archs? How did summoning normal angels go?
>>
I asked >>17977923 in the previous thread, wondering if anyone had an answer.
>>
Who to summon for monies and luck?

Anyone summon a djinn before?
>>
I want to summon an angel to help me but I'm very fucked in the head, what now?
>>
>>17981655
The way I personally view this is that "fictitious characters" are actually alive in an alternate dimension/realm/reality. When we summon or work with these figures, we are essentially uniting particular layover elements of their true forms within our own perceptual point of energetic congress. These artistic/ literary shapes are images dancing with both visible and hidden lands of creativity, born of the essence that flows throughout you and I and all things.

In this way, we can work with certain entities/forms/characters given determined ingredients by incorporating synthesis and gnosis of their presence via the union of (un)consciousness with the many layers involved in a given character/ narrative/ prose/ form.
>>
>>17981655
I think you're probably talking to an egregore no matter what you summon.
>>
>>17981356
Isn't Rosetta Stone awful? I'm already learning a language slowly and I'd like to speed up the process since I've got a list of languages I want to learn.
>>
>>17981783
Have you tried Duolingo and Memrise?

As far as offerings go, you can try offering meals. For Forneus, maybe a trip to the beach?
>>
>>17981716
Angels usually don't mind, although they will seek to make you less fucked in the head.
All depends what you want from them.

(Talking about standard angels here, not enochian)
>>
>>17981884
I want this strike of bad luck in my life to end. I'm aware we all have problems and obstacles throughout life but they seem to pile up now. When I'm making the first steps into something new and good, some nasty event happens and take that away from me and I end up with nowhere to turn... it has been like this for almost a year
>>
>>17981356
K E K
>>
>>17981359
I've mostly only worked with the archangels. I don't use a triangle, just the LBRP and the LBRH and then a qabbalistic prayer during the appropriate time. Sometimes, they don't show up, but if I do the other steps mostly they do, I think depending on my intentionality going in. They seem very effective at getting thing to happen that do fall within their mission though. Haniel was able to help me get a graphics card for example. Working with angels typically makes me feel very good afterwards, especially after invoking them.
>>
File: 1387767964895.png (306KB, 1024x721px) Image search: [Google]
1387767964895.png
306KB, 1024x721px
The Grand Nagus you say?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKZhCDbKNCs
>>
>>17983380
Do you use a circle?
>>
>>17983444
Nah, I use a trapezoid.
>>
>>17983444
not a physical one, just the one from the LBRP
>>
>>17980802
you offer it as a reward, when they give you what they want (not before)
> do summoning
> get what you want
> give them the offer (have sex wearing their seal)
>>
Asked this on the previous thread:
I want to have sex with a demon. Which is the best for this? (I am a straight male)
>>
>>17981359
>not summoning the Gentoos
>>
Anyone ever try anything more deeper? Like communicative summonings of much stronger entities like Amaymon, Asmodeus, or Lilith??
>>
>>17981884
How can I evoke/invoke standard angels without getting rekt?
>>
>>17985730
Not that guy but you need will, faith and pure intent in order to summon them. So material gains are pretty much out of the question. I might be wrong but I'm fairly sure that's the only way.
>>
>>17985738
So would be a good idea for asking for healing or a way to remove life obstacles? Sorry I'm noob here
>>
>>17985750
I don't see why not. I'd still wait for the other anon to respond though.
>>
I'm new in /x/

Said that, what's /sum/ opinion on Liber Null and Psychonaut? I find pretty interesting the views of P. Carroll, in some senses they are kinda LHP. Also the way Psychonaut put the magician to act like a modern shaman and the work in group and such is kinda new to me.

Btw, in Liber Null, the chapter "millenium" is kinda fascinating. Is there a further reading to this point?
>>
>>17985730
Ars Paulina
>>
So. Random question from someone new to this board just checking it out out of interest. (And sorry if this sounds like a shitpost, not meaning for it to) Are there any supposed summons that don't just have you sense them without seeing them? (in other words, any that can't be simply chocked up to the placebo effect) again, not trying to sound like a shitposter, just curious.
>>
>>17985808
Thanks for trying anon.
>>17985833
I'll look for that book, thank you.
>>
>>17985874
Unless you're extremely good at visualisation or have summoned a shit load, no.
>>
>>17985874
Visualization can still be chalked up to the placebo effect.
>>
>>17985880
Yeah just gonna keep to myself
>>17985906
Pretty much what I was thinking. I'll leave y'all alone now
>>
>>17985911
Why are you shying away? There's nothing wrong with your questions.
>>
>>17985918
A saying about nothing nice to say, yadda yadda. Not really into the paranormal, just looking in here because I like creepy stuff (not that I believe any of if though.) So I looked into some of these threads and it's always stuff that's easily explained by the placebo effect. (Not trying to be a jerk about it though, even though me explaining kinda defeats that purpose)
>>
>>17985934
I've been summoning weekly, but I also think most of what I get out of it is a placebo effect....but a placebo effect can still be useful, no? Especially if it helps you enact the changes that you want to make anyway.
>>
>>17978018 I've summoned elementals when I was 14, one to save me and my mom from some weird slush that rained from the sky and one to save my dad from the Yukon Oklahoma tornado when he went to a HS reunion. I am unsure if these were elementals or not but I felt in control of the surroundings and had this strange energy surging about me.
>>
>>17986043
How did you summon them?
>>
>>17985876
That book is a chapter of the Lemegeton. You have it in the OP link.
>>
>>17978007
good demon to summon for a noob? dont want my shit wrecked
>>
>>17986121
don't summon a demon then...
>>
>>17986127
then what should I summon
>>
>>17986114
Is it just me or is the Ars Paulina woefully underdeveloped compared to the Goetia? Goetia mentions what the demons are good for and often hints at their appearance and personality. Paulina just seems to be mindless namedropping.
>>
>>17986139
nothing, inexperienced summoning will fuck you up long term.

>>17986143
Precisely my thoughts on it.
>>
>>17986139
You should probably start with https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ!1dxjCK4Z

At least that's what I'm doing before I do anything else occult. I'm reading Introduction To Magic first as it seemed like a good place to start, I'm not sure if there's a recommended order.
>>
>>17986162
If you dont summon anything ever, how are you going to stop being inexperienced
>>
>>17986210
Starting with something similar to summoning but not as dangerous or starting with easy stuff first?
>>
>>17986210
At the very least you should have the LBRP down to a T. Make sure you're completely aware of everything you're doing/intend to do.
>>
>>17986243
Sigils, then servitors.
>>
>>17986002
>but a placebo effect can still be useful, no?
Okay, read that in a very French accent, idk if I'm the only one. Anyways, I suppose, again, not trying to come here to start crap with other peoples' religious/spiritual beliefs
>>
>>17986297
I'm an atheist with no real spiritual beliefs, but I still think there's power in ritual and focusing your intent. Some people use a vision board, I summon demons.
>>
Have any of you had experience with Astaroth and how did it go?
First time i opened the ars goetia years ago I was very much drawn to him and I have had his symbol in hidden places everywhere. (yes. even on my body while having sex)
Connection I felt was even physical at some points.
Long story short I figured he must have grown at least a bit fond of me. I've never really asked him for anything before. How would a summoning just for the sake of information about him go?
What would be a fitting offering?
>>
>>17986362
>Him
Doesn't it shows itself as a woman?
>>
>>17978007
Tired of banging them succubi so you're moving to undines now? You Chad you...
>>
>>17986510
I'm am female. Unsurprisingly, my OP picture was one of the least sexual undine pictures I could find.
>>
File: astaroth sigil.gif (14KB, 640x520px) Image search: [Google]
astaroth sigil.gif
14KB, 640x520px
>>17984603
>>
Have anyone of you actually summoned anything? I mean, speak the truth for once. We have got, Christians, Hare Krishnas, all saying, oh yeah God speaks to me... In like, signs... And shit. I'm not talking about what you believe in. I'm talking about, the real deal. If anyone of you have succesfully summoned a real, living, intelligent supernatural being, I'll try the ritual that is in the OP this weekend and post results.
>>
>>17986645
I'm not sure if I've had a successful summoning or not, but I still think you should give it a go.
>>
>>17986645
While I have yet to try what is in the OP I have summoned angels before like to the point where i could see them.
>>
>>17986538
Kinky, details plox
>>
>>17986642
Everything about Goetia is fucking gay as hell, how did these queers and that jewish? power bottom Crowley become the frontrunners of magic and summoning?

Astarte and Ishtar, not Astaroth, okay
>>
>>17986423
I know it would make sense that it shows itself as a woman (isis, ishtar/asthar and all that) but for me it doesn't
>>
Email [email protected]
We got a discord server up and we need more potential summoner
>>
>>17984603
I would imagine a succubus would be best. Their entire existence is all about sex.
>>
>>17988126
Why do you need more summoners? Where is A.M.S?
>>
>>17988224
Teaching in the discord server! Wanna learn? Get in here!
>>
>>17988226
Just post a link to the server, no one wants to kiss your ass
>>
>>17988347
>>17988226
Or you could just teach yourself.
https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ

(Grimoires folder)
>>
>>17987172
Tells us more about it.
>>
I get summoning demons and angels and those kinds of apparitions, but what the hell is summoning elements?
>>
>>17978007
If you could really summon an entity, you wouldn't tell anyone.
You'd use it and have wealth and power.
Telling others would be unwise.

You either kidding yourself, role-playing or merely experimenting (with little or no success).

You know I'm right.
>>
>>17988678
I think they operate more like egregores and do simple tasks.

Salamanders - fire
Undines - water
Sylphs - air
Gnomes - earth
>>
I want to summon Barbatos and have him give me the ability to understand animals. Having the animals understand me would be a plus, but it doesn't have to go that far.

Is this considered a small favor? What should I pay him with?
I want to know if there's something specific demons like for food and drink.
>>
>>17988720
this
>>
>>17988720
No, i've actually been able to, at the least, induce a sort of temporary psychosis with techniques similar to those in the sticky. Nothing practical, but interesting somewhat
>>
>>17988720
Spreading the word of the entity is part of the deal.
>>
>>17988625
I mean there isn't really anything special i just Do the LBRP so often That they show up to the point where i can actually see them Its only for a few seconds but they do show up.
>>
>>17988720
You arn't allowed to tell anyone until you actually get the thing that you made the deal for. You can talk about it all you want after the fact.
>>
Anyone have any suggestions for working with Lilith? Planning on evoking her soon but most of the info I find online about other people contacting her are men looking for sexual favors. I'm a woman so I'm hoping she'll be more forthcoming to me but I'm worried that she'll potentially want my first-born son or something like that. I've read other people say Lilith will help with anything as long as you give her what she wants, so...
>>
>>17989406

I'm communing with Lilith tonight. I'll take some pictures.
>>
>>17989406
And why do you want to evoke Lilith? Why her?
>>
>>17989451

I'm the other person but if her motivations are anything like mine then I dunno how well the can be articulated. It just... Needs to happen.
>>
>>17989508
Why is everyone so up Lillith's ass? What can she do for you?
>>
>>17988348
What are good books on evoking angels? I don't think the Ars Paulina holds my interest like the Goetia does, but I'm interested in working with angels.
>>
>>17981735
Everything exists in the realm of Binah. Literally everything.

"Real-ity" is relative to the rest of the things that are real in the same (apparent) level of existence.

All is Brahman.

The hard part is making something cross into your same state of existance. Basically as hard as elevating yourself to a different one.

Good luck anons, and remember, the All is a all about dance and joy, so enJoy.
>>
>>17990242
Fuck off you dirty hippie, just because you thought that up on shrooms doesn't mean it's true
>>
>>17990007
Would like to know as well
>>
>>17989270
>>17989380

Bullshit.

If you're so good, tell us the name of our family's dog.
C'mon!
>>
>>17991729
That sounds like a waste of a demon's powers.
>>
would drugs make suitable gifts for demons? mescaline perhaps?
>>
What are some good resources for angelic summoning? Anyone have any links?
>>
>>17991826
>That sounds like a waste of a demon's powers.

Nah, it's gonna be all right.
So, c'mon!
What's the name of our dogger's?
>>
>>17992190
your dog`s name is Reksio
>>
How has everyones goetic work been lately?

I recently called on one of the spirits but I have no idea if it's doing what I asked or not and won't know until next month.

At the least I won't uphold my part of the deal unless it upholds its side of it first as was the terms of the agreement.

It seems as though there's an element of deception present in some way luring me towards calling on another spirit.
Strange thoughts and visions.

Not sure what to make of it lately.

Kind of just want to attempt to summon Vassago into myself and see what happens.

Seriously how has Goetia been for you guys lately?
All I see is a bunch of childish bickering.
>>
>>17991618
>>17990007
Contact your friendly local Martinist Order.
>>
>>17992215
didnt attempt my first summoning yet. gonna have the house for myself for two weeks starting next week, so thats when i plan for shit to hit the fan. will post results if i make it through.
>>
File: p.d.jpg (43KB, 660x567px) Image search: [Google]
p.d.jpg
43KB, 660x567px
>>17992215
i`ll try to exchange my ability to feel emotions for shitload of money
>>
>>17978039
>Unstable

I aint fraid of no ghost.

I want to summon them eventually.
I'm almost ready to do it but finding the time is fucking impossible lately cause i'm working 70 hours a week.

I'm hopnig to do it in 2-3 weeks after I get out of my useless bar money job.
>>
File: you and i are men of integrity.png (342KB, 638x478px) Image search: [Google]
you and i are men of integrity.png
342KB, 638x478px
>>17992334
you say you`re not afraid as if its something to be proud of. fear is what keeps us alive faggot. fear is what keeps us in line so you don`t call a random entity a fag and end up being haunter for the rest of your life. offending demons is a good way to have lots of problems.
>>
>>17992368

So you're saying I should be a pussy and just not go through with an elemental because someone called it "unstable"?

Being adventurous is not always a bad thing.
You're the faggot, pussy.
>>
>>17992334
>>17992387
I think he means it's not wise to ignore fear. Make sure you take necessary precautions and don't fuck things up. Confidence is good but cockiness is bad.

If you don't mind, could I ask why you're summoning them rather than just praying?
>>
>>17992401

Spiritual enlightenment, dowg.
>>
>>17988720
There are books out there teaching invocation, it's also heavily pushed by Hollywood, it's no secret you fucking idiot
>>
>>17983380
Do you have any top books or resources you'd recommend for getting into this?
>>
File: laugh_gandalf.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
laugh_gandalf.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
>>17992387
actually you`re the faggot though it may surprise you. here are the reasons why: you`re going to recklessly summon a powerful spirit and act cocky around it, plus to top it all you`re summoning for no good reason. When you tell it you need spiritual enlightenment it`s going to laugh its divine ass off into the astral plane.
>>
so guys i just attempted to summon Orabas
I followed the pastebin word for word, unfotunately he did not appear before me visually, but I did feel his presence. I asked him to inform me of the true natures of heaven and hell, in return i would spread his name online and to my friends. I gave him two weeks to complete his end of the bargain so I plan to update this once that has been done
I'm feeling really fucking tired right now so i think the summoning worked guys, I'll update once i know more
>>
>>17992903
you asked a shitty question that demons get asked a thousand times a day and one that he can easily spin against you, and your part of the bargain is literally shit. he doesnt need to get his name spread. you insulted him.

i`d buy a cross if i were you and never take it off
>>
>>17992839
elementals are powerful? I thought they were pretty low on the power spectrum
>>
File: haripota.jpg (80KB, 634x636px) Image search: [Google]
haripota.jpg
80KB, 634x636px
>>17993294
some people say they are weak, some say the are strong. there are many elementals and some of the are full of passion, like fire. plus, even the weakest spirit shouldn`t be disturbed for petty or childish reasons. show respect and you get respect in return.
>>
File: das it mane.jpg (6KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
das it mane.jpg
6KB, 184x184px
>mfw haven't been to /x/ in ages

Whoa lads. How to ghost blowjob has surely evolved into something more sophisticated
>>
File: fedoratip.jpg (78KB, 640x533px) Image search: [Google]
fedoratip.jpg
78KB, 640x533px
>>17993351
it`s no longer a blowjob. it`s "the fellatio" now.
>>
gonna summon a succubus so i can receive the SUCC
>>
File: lilithblackmirror.jpg (27KB, 400x390px) Image search: [Google]
lilithblackmirror.jpg
27KB, 400x390px
So I spoke with Lilith last night. I'm still kind of drained but here's the gist of things...

>wake up yesterday and feel a different kind of energy
>been waiting until I knew it was the right day and I can tell it finally is
>go out shopping, treat myself to a nice quiet lunch, and get together materials to make a black mirror
>it's pretty simple (basically just spray painted the inside glass in a picture frame, I can share the method if anyone is curious) but came out looking rather nice
>get home, start working on mirror
>nervous and excited, electricity in the air
>smoke a spliff, drink a beer, mostly just passing time while I wait for the paint to set
>take a relaxing bath and meditate
>get out, do some makeup and body art, and put on a flowing black dresss
>smoke another cigarette and try to calm myself down
>notice that the sun has set and it's starting to get dark
>it's time
>clear space in front of my altar and assemble the black mirror
>put down a circle of protection in salt
>light candles and incense
>perform a short banishing ritual
>wind outside dies down and everything around me goes quiet
>pick up the black mirror
>begin to meekly recite the summoning ritual
>paint the sigil of Lilith on the mirror and hold it out in front of me
>"Speak up."
>oh shit, she's here already isn't she?
>chill runs down spine
>instinctively put mirror back on the shrine and pick up a candle
>stare into the flame
>"Lilith, if you are present, answer me truthfully if you were the one who drew me to this meeting."
>drop into a trance and feel a presence behind me
>"You already know the answer to that question."
>place the candle down in front of me and feel my wrists become bound together
>"What did you really come here to ask?"
>I vocalize a dark and secret desire
>she laughs a warm, rich laugh
>"So be it."
>presence behind me vanishes, wrists unbind, and I snap out of trance just like that
>quickly clean up altar
>pass out from exhaustion
>>
>>17988348
Thank you
>>
>>17993696
What was your desire?
>>
>>17993552
Top fucking kek
>>
>>17993736

That's a secret between me and her, sorry.
>>
>>17993746
What Ritual did you use?
>>
>>17993806

I ad libbed it for the most part. Kinda Kabbalistic in tone since that's where I learned most of what I knew about her in advance from? I dunno if it was a very strong ritual but again I think she was waiting for me so I got away with being sloppy.
>>
>>17993815
Very nice!

Did you hear her? Or was it telepathic?
>>
>>17993823

I'd almost want to say it was like hearing it in my head? I guess telepathic technically but it's a sensation that reminded me of being hypnotized. Like loud and clear and distinct from my own train of thought.
>>
What's the advise on asking summoned creatures for physical action? Like summoning a demon and giving them a month to put three tennis balls in front of your door?
>>
>>17993940

Typical advice goes like: make your request clear, give a definite timeline, offer a sacrifice they'd appreciate (most like wine). Keep it simple and straightforward.
>>
Bout to summon a succubus.
Now I'm wondering: can I use a plate instead of bowl? It's for the sake of my table.
>>
>>17980102

Wait, wait, WAIT!

Has anyone actually bought anything from this website?
>>
File: 1468518139591.jpg (65KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1468518139591.jpg
65KB, 768x1024px
>>17992197
>your dog`s name is Reksio

Nope.

>>17992542

All I'm saying is that it doesn't work... or, at least, not for you.
Because if you could actually summon REAL entities, that'd give you such a power, you wouldn't share it with others.

So it's either role-playing, experimenting (which implies that there were no or only little results yet) or self-delusion.

... And that's why I ask you to guess our dog's name.
That'd be surely an easy task for mighty demons, yes? ;)

P.S.: Believe it or not, but I'm not trolling.
It's just I hate all the role-players and goetia wannabes in the occult.
>>
>>17994913
Um bro why do you have to be such an ass about it? Perhaps you might not believe in it but there is some people who are actually trying to learn about the goetia here. Why do you have to be such a douchebag? I don't need to be a reader to know that you really aren't happy with yourself so you go around and mess with others, okay if this shit doesn't roll with you why go inside this thread in the first place? there is this function where you can hide threads if it really annoys you... Why do you insist on doing this? Will you gain something from this? Will someone give you riches? will you find the love of your life? if it doesn't roll with you then don't even bother with it, but leave these people alone, perhaps to some this is a form of therapy or distraction to get over something. Some people actually do take the time to create the evocation tools or to read the books and you have no right to go and barge in with your bs... you have no right, people will continue to do this despite of your useless preaching
>>
>>17994876

Well ontology-wise I'm something of an idealist so I believe ideas have autonomy regardless of their metaphysical 'realness'. I also think language is pretty malleable and powerful in its own right (poststructuralism talking here) so to describe the Goetic demons as 'real' I think is a fair framing. The idea of Lilith certainly has had a tangible impact on my life and the world around me (I bought supplies, I did some art, I performed a ritual in Her honor), and at that point I don't think it's any less accurate to say that interaction was with Lilith Herself.

If you're a strict materialist, a skeptic, or caught up in scientism then of course you don't believe in demons and won't be proven otherwise because demons contradict your worldview. Proving to you that demons are real would entail debating the world on philosophical terms. I can't give you empirical proof that something beyond the scope of empiricism exists, and if you think everything in the world can be explained within an empirical framework, then I'd argue you don't actually have a very firm grasp on empiricism.

Bless, friend.
>>
>>17994913

Perhaps it may not be true to you, but who knows it might be true to them. Part of these things require faith in something, if you don't have faith it wont work, it kinda works like the law of attraction when you want something you create small goals in order to pursue it, keep channeling the positive energies.

So yes like >>17994949 said basically people make their tools (triangle, circle of solomon and all that jazz). Because they believe it will work for them. Just because you don't believe it doesn't necessarily mean it will be the same case for everyone else.

Delusion? not really, like one of the anon mentioned, some have used it as a form of therapy or restoration method. Like a spiritual guide. To some this isn't a role play game as you call it. I myself really believe in the goetia and I believe that some can achieve to summon these entities, who are you to say they are wrong.

Asking for the name of a dog (that perhaps might not even exist) is quite immature anon. it's like me saying "hey guys what color are my socks?" you know it doesn't work that way. But anyways, you should probably relax a little bit, maybe instead you should try yourself and share your experiences here with us.

This thread was created so people share their stories and their experiences with entities. Some have even met friends due to common interests.

I hope you have a goodnight, may there be some light in your path.
>>
>>17994876
> It's just I hate all the role-players and goetia wannabes in the occult.

why are you even here then lad?

If you don't agree you're just gonna shit yourself and call other fakes because they don't fit your standards of the "perfect occultist" grow up my friend. You have your methods and they have theirs, if you don't agree then you should just leave.

We are a place filled with random thoughts on the net. Sharing some occult knowledge from people we have never met, so you should find something else instead of breaking your little head. Sleep well and blessed be my friend
>>
>>17994876
>Because if you could actually summon REAL entities, that'd give you such a power, you wouldn't share it with others.

Pitty, how selfish and immature someone can be. Selfish people usually stay ignorant; don't share, you don't get feeback, you won't learn and you wont grow...

> And that's why I ask you to guess our dog's name.That'd be surely an easy task for mighty demons, yes? ;)

wew lad! :^)
what's next are you going to ask if we can fly with brooms and shoot fire out of hands, yes? It doesn't work like that, if you were really in to the occult you would know. I would try and explain to you why, but I am not gonna waste my time.
>>
File: dogeyeroll.gif (455KB, 210x210px) Image search: [Google]
dogeyeroll.gif
455KB, 210x210px
>>17994876
Dude, noone here gives a shit about your dogs name. Why would i ask anything about your dogs name for you? I wouldn`t wast another human`s time with such an inane question, much less an actual demon.
If you really forgot the name of your own dog you`re more of an asshole than people think you are. Your dog deserves someone better. Now get lost.
>>
>>17994876
Why would we not share it with others? I can only grow by seeking others help and feedback here. There's no reason to "keep it to myself." It's not a competition and i hope you realize that it's possible for multiple people to be successful at the same time.

I personally don't believe the dog thing would work as I think everyone has their own personal Orobas or Lilith. But even if we are summoning singular demons from the depths of hell, why should any of us - magicians and demons included -care about proving it to you?
>>
File: dogehat.jpg (92KB, 852x960px) Image search: [Google]
dogehat.jpg
92KB, 852x960px
>>17994949
>>17994970
>>17994994
>>17995028
>>17995044
>>17995088

As I said, I'm an "occultist" (call it what you want, doesn't matter) myself.
I'm not sceptical.

And I'm not a troll.
I see you have this subculture here, which is fine.
It's a pranormal topic, and we're on /x/.
Sure.

But I have this little rule in magic(k) / occult: "It's only real if it works."
If it doesn't work, stop doing it.

SO: I offer you this shortcut, an easy way to test your abilities - let's see what your entities can do.
Ask them what our dog's name is!

That's it.
It's an easy thing... if you can really summon these entities.
>>
>>17995182
At this point, fuck off you ugly little shit. There's no reason to be polite to you anymore.
>>
>>17995182
So you're an occultist. Go write a sigil to get a million dollars tomorrow and fuck off. Remember, it's only real if it works.
>>
>>17995191
>>17995204
Still not the doge's name.
But hey: I'm a patient man. ;)
>>
File: purple.jpg (107KB, 736x600px) Image search: [Google]
purple.jpg
107KB, 736x600px
>>17995182
No. It`s obvious you`re trolling and shitposting at this point. Noone cares about your fucking dog and about you. You never did anything magic related in your life because your mind is too limited to even begin to comprehend the nature and laws of the universe. You couldn`t even take a physics class, much less a magic college. Instead of looking after your dog you ask random strangers on an anime site what your dogs name is. You`re a fucking disgrace. No women or succubus would want to touch such a spineless pussy. No bank will ever loan you money and you will likewise never have any family to care about you. Why should they when you can`t even care about your dog and forget it`s name? Don`t you see noone here wants to play your game? Why should anyone care about your dogs name? Why should anyone go through the effort to learn it just to tell it to you?

You`re not welcome here, traveller.

Get lost.
>>
>>17995222
You could end this whole thing with an answer like: "The dog's name is [insert real name here]."

And I'd say: "Wow, you really can do this! Awesome!"
Well?
>>
>>17995240
i`m not going to do something i don`t want to for a person that i don`t like

not to mention the technicalities like having to go buy the incense, having to roll my carpets so i have the space to draw and chill with mah goetiah. nah, i`m going to stay right here in my chair and eat my peanuts while expanding my vast libraries of mind knowledge, "friend".
>>
>>17995287
Ok, so you're out of the game.
No problem.

Next challenger?
Someone has to save the pride of /sum/!
>>
>>17995240
>>17995377

You've seen the ritual right? Why on earth would anyone waste time to prove to some random anon what their dog's name is? If you found a way to have the person doing it get something in return then maybe someone might do it, but I highly doubt anyone would summon something to know a dog's name. The spirit would take it as an insult, and everyone involved would waste their time.

Who knows, maybe someone with time to waste and a huge ego might try to do it, but I doubt it.
>>
>>17995377
there are no challengers. you`re literally the only person that keeps going about it and everyone shits on you. you must like poo to immerse yourself in it so hard.
>>
>>17993696
Why did you want to speak to her? Not exactly talking about the desire you mentioned, but, what made you do it in the first place? (Sorry for such a vague question, just really curious for personal reasons)
>>
>>17992839
K so tell me about your past experiences with the elementals plz.
>>
>>17995377
how about you go and suck a big meaty dick friend? Get lost faggot, no one cares about your shit dog, so go fuck yourself and your dog while you're at it.
>>
>>17995377
KEK! well lad, it's clear no one is playing your game. It would be quite stupid to ask a spirit the name of some random idiot's dog. Summoning takes materials to do and materials cost money, I doubt anyone here would waste their money just so they can find out the name of your stupid dog.
>>
>>17992190
I bet you don't even have a dog. Get out of here, stop wasting space.
>>
>>17995377
I just evoked your dog. It said you put peanut butter on your balls once and had him lick it. He then went on to say that you started beating him a few days later because of the guilt.

You need help, man.
>>
>>17995377
I see the spirits tell me that your dog name is...
Go kill yourself faggot, no one gives a shit about your fucking dog.
>>
>>17992903
You're tired because you're being attacked you absolute retard lmao
>>
I'm thinking about doing a summoning tonight, if mostly to keep up my weekly progress.

I haven't had any luck with what I asked Vapula for a few weeks ago. Do I just summon him and try again?
>>
>>17995558

My impression is that she somehow compelled me to summon her. I don't quite know how or why, but I've known that *someone* has wanted me to talk with them for a while now. I can elaborate if you'd like but yeah.
>>
>>17995377
Priscilla.
>>
>>17996414
go on and elaborate. we are all one big family in here friend, apart from that dog fella, he`s not welcome here. no need for secrets partner :>
>>
>>17996414
Please elaborate, again, pretty curious on the subject
>>
>>17996414
i`m the first person who told you to elaborate but i`m very curious and inpatient so i will tell you to elaborate again. pls elaborate.
>>
Has anyone summoned Dantalion?
>>
>>17996506
>>17996521
>>17996596

I've been in kind of a weird headspace the last few months, and maybe a month or two ago I suddenly got really into occult stuff. I've never been into anything like this before, but one particularly strange night I kind of just found myself on /x/, not entirely sure why I had even clicked on it. A couple of nights later I was sitting in a bath and I had I guess what I'd call a vision of a beautiful woman standing over me, and she just kept repeating, are you sure you want this? Are you sure you want this? And I said yes.

So I got it into my head that some day soon I was gonna try an evocation. I didn't know who, or when, or even why really, but the pieces all slowly came together as I did my reading and talked with some of my navel gazing friends.

And the other day, I just knew in my gut that it was finally time to try it. I still didn't really even know what it was I wanted to ask her before I had summoned her, but I could immediately tell that she was the woman I had seen in the bath when I looked into the flame, and my request kind of just came out. And I still don't know what it is that she wants from me, but I figure that now I know I can contact her, I can ask that next time and hopefully get an answer.
>>
>>17996718
She's evil and manipulates people to reject God and inevitably end up in Hell. Good luck senpai.
>>
File: hipodoge9_3990935610119558085_n.jpg (83KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
hipodoge9_3990935610119558085_n.jpg
83KB, 540x960px
>>17996718
she wouldnt reach out to you if she didnt want to led you astray, sheep.

>>17996735
listen to the words of the wiseman here desu
>>
>>17996735
>>17996745

Yeah, I don't think deviant femininity is evil, sorry.
>>
>>17996757
You could read for like 5 seconds and understand that Lilith isn't in it for you and she's not going to help. You're either retarded, arrogant or just an edge lord if you think it's smart. Again, if you choose to go down this path then you're making a mistake, but good luck either way.
>>
>>17996771

Lilith is a mythologization of deviant femininity. She got kicked out of the Garden of Eden for refusing to submit to Adam's authority over her, and tried to bring knowledge to Eve. If those transgressions are severe enough to become vilified as the mother of evil in the world, then I don't want to live in a world of good Abrahamic morality.
>>
>>17996757
they dont have genders. when one appears as a nice hot cutie it`s because men are so infinitely easy to manipulate just because they see a hot chick and you took the bait and swallowed it along with the fishing rod.
>>
>>17996784
feminism is evil, and lilith is the leader of feminist movement. it all falls into pieces.
>>
>>17996786
That needs a reaction image.
>>
>>17996786
I'm not a man.

>>17996792
The oppression of women is actually evil, though.
>>
>>17996784
Well, good news. If you consort with her much more, chances are, you won't be living in that world much longer.

You're just as bad as all those dudes who want to summon succubi for a quick blowy. You have no idea what you're fucking with.
>>
>>17996718
>started a month ago
>was contacted by the demon
>summons Lilith, of all things

You need to do some basic reading before you regret it.

Probably already too late, if you made an agreement.
>>
File: neko.jpg (239KB, 761x960px) Image search: [Google]
neko.jpg
239KB, 761x960px
>>17996805
>The oppression of women is actually evil, though.

Sure, sure. Go feast with your false god, Lilith, then... woman. It`s going to turn out just great for you :>
>>
>>17996806
This. Although that can be said about the majority of people who summon demons. They all think they're stronger than God and can control demons to do their will and not suffer any repercussions.
>>
File: nk2.jpg (673KB, 2048x1368px) Image search: [Google]
nk2.jpg
673KB, 2048x1368px
>>17996808
please, let her go her own path ;)
its going to be all good
>>
File: Smashan Lilith.jpg (278KB, 985x1262px) Image search: [Google]
Smashan Lilith.jpg
278KB, 985x1262px
>>17996784
Lilith is a Teacher of mysteries of the Other Side, an Initiatrix, Guide and Mother of demons, gods and countless other presences. I would suggest that you don't listen to anyone who discourages you from communion with the bloody Whore and that you bring yourself unto Her as far along as you are able, for She brings totalizing transformation.

I had been personally studying Leviathan, working with the Great Serpent, when I felt Lilith call unto me. She beckons those who will listen with open minds.
>>17996792
>Lilith is the leader of the feminist movement
Conceptually speaking, just because a few ideologues use a certain entity doesn't mean that said entity is strictly tied down to their personal approach. The idea that the entity Lilith, slayer of babies, seducer of men, bringer of womanly monthly cycles, pain, death and transformation, is about modern feminism is nonsensical in so many degrees.

Anyone who has read Her various mythologies knows that (theologically speaking) She equally exploits both man and woman. Uniting Lilith to feminism is sheer politics, inspired by cherry-picked ideas to a multilateral entity that doesn't concede to moral, societal, divine, and cosmic constraints.
>>
>>17996794
sorry i forgot one. wont happen again mister.
>>
>>17996814
so have you already told Lilith you consider her to be a bloody whore? maybe i should tell her, hmmmm friend? :> you think she gonna be happy about it?
>>
>>17996822
>have you told Lilith
Of course. It is one of Her names which I commune with Her. It is especially effective during sexual rites and other activities. She is a Wild One, a liberating primal Lover and Mentor.
>do you think she'll be happy?
Yes. The bloody queen of the moon has many names and titles.
>>
>>17996822
I doubt she cares about the names people call her, people are still stupid enough to be manipulated by her (as proven by people in the thread lol.)
>>
>>17996784
She sounds badass to me. A woman that won't submit to a man? No wonder she has your panties in a bunch. 4chan is populated by idiot 14 year old boys.
>>
>>17996835
lol
>>
File: absolutely disgusting.jpg (27KB, 300x260px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting.jpg
27KB, 300x260px
>>17996835
>14 year old boys

You know it`s not 2004 anymore mate?

>>17996831
>sexual rites and other activities
>liberating primal lover

absolutely disgusting. forget i asked anything.
i understand getting manipulated by her to get some deal like money or power, but giving in to her lies for sexual gratification? yeah, she`s not the whore here buddy.
>>
>>17996856
Were you 14 in 2004?
>>
File: cox.jpg (47KB, 479x359px) Image search: [Google]
cox.jpg
47KB, 479x359px
>>17996869
actually i was 11 in 2004. i`m 23 now.
>>
Yikes, if I knew talking about summoning a demon in the demon summoning thread would cause such a shitshow, I wouldn't have bothered. At least there's some conversation happening, I suppose.

>>17996900
Me too! hi5 '93 bud.
>>
>>17996816
I didn't mean it like that. It was funny to visualize. I was saying that I hope someone can make a variation of the bait thing, but where the fish takes the hole pole.
>>
>>17996903
It's a general summoning thread, not exclusively for demons.

Also, you were a novice who tried to evoke lilith on a whim. We were just trying to tell you that you're either being manipulated, being naive, or both. What did you expect? Praise? Maybe, if the demon worshipping edge lords were online you might have got some, but instead you got an honest answer.

It's not up to us what you do with the information, but when everything goes to shit in the future this way we can say "told you so". Or maybe a literal demon is just being nice and trying to empower you and has nothing to gain from you :))))))
>>
>>17996921
I didn't expect to be lectured, and I wasn't asking a question.
>>
>write the names of whatever God or Gods you have the most faith in

What if I'm a defiant cunt and dont have faith in any God?

Can Batman be my God? I believe in Batman pretty good.
>>
>>17996949
By answer I meant response and criticism. If everything you said is true, then you were clearly manipulated and should know that at least. If you don't want to be lectured then don't be stupid.

>>17997006
Then why the fuck are you trying to summon a demon from Abrahamic texts?
>>
>>17996921
I am a different anon, however, she came to me because a friend brought the heat to one of her sons trying to fuck me. She's not too fond of me.
>>
>>17997011
Tell me then, what do you consider manipulation? Why do you think demons manipulate people? What would they stand to gain?

Also, Lilith dates back to the Talmud.
>>
>>17997011
>Then why the fuck are you trying to summon a demon from Abrahamic texts?
I'm mostly just interested in the summoning itself. I very much belive in doing things under my own power and dont even really have anything I would want from a Demon.

I was thinking I'd study up on this shit and then try it out once something I might want a Demon to do for me crosses my path. Not something especially important though, strong desires can even give regular people power over you. Dont need some cunt Demon getting in my head.
>>
>>17994875
>http://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-CONJURE-SUCCUBUS-SEXUAL-POWER-and-PLEASURE.html
Just order one, its not like its that expensive.
>>
>>17996718
Hey. Thank you for sharing, im sorry you go so much flak for it though
>>
>>17997066
No worries, I'm just glad the thread is getting some more traffic.
>>
>>17997029
Manipulation has a pretty large range in my mind. I'd say it ranges from temptation to sin to full blown possession. In your case (if you're the lilith gal) then if I remember correctly you were in the bath and a thought that wasn't yours encouraged you to summon something right? Of all things, you decided Lilith. To me that sounds a lot like demonic manipulation/influence. Things like that shouldn't be ignored and be chalked up to coincidence. Then you successfully summoned her, without adequate protection it sounds like. Idk what she wants from you, but clearly you're either extremely mentally fragile or have something she wants.

By no means an expert on manipulation, but if I had to guess then a solid guess would be that they gain followers, get their name out there, and cause people to sin and reject God. I don't claim to know their reasoning, but I'd say those and being able to feed off people's energy are pretty safe assumptions. I imagine they each have their own reasoning's, and I imagine a couple of them aren't too bad (a lot of the fallen were manipulated by Belail and are pretty pissed.)

I probably didn't tell you anything you didn't already know at some level, sorry.

>>17997089
>There's a lot of biases against certain demons and entities

Primarily because summoning demons is already risky enough for even experienced summoners and there's generally no reason to summon greater ones. If someone here is dumb enough to try and summon greater demons then there's no way that they'll be doing it safely with protection and thus they'll get only lies and they'll be intentionally separating themselves from God. That's on the off chance that they show up, and I doubt that they'd waste time with some retarded edge lord trying to sell their soul.
>>
>>17997089
Man, Lilith in the beginning seems like such a cool lady. Dominant females who posses non of the frailties of women but are still feminine are the real deal. She wouldve been less likely to be tricked by the snake too.

To bad about what she became though. Basicly having an eternal shitfit is way less charming.
>>
>>17997137
I don't deny that I was influenced to do so. Of course I was - I didn't invent Lilith in my own mind, and the ideas she represents certainly influenced me in some form or another if I'm going through the process of a ritualistic summoning. And certainly there must have been something compelling about those ideas.

I've already rejected a strict interpretation of an Abrahamic god. I came up in the Episcopalian church and there was always a focus on the Holy Spirit, which made it easier for me to transition to a looser and more personal spirituality.

I can't bring myself to see entities such as demons as inherently good or bad in any way. To me, demons are certainly allegorical in nature, but I'm more agnostic towards their metaphysicality. Demonolatry is then worship and acceptance of the taboo, and I certainly ascribe to a deviant femininity regardless of any demon involvement. Maybe communion with Lilith will help me along that path, to understanding myself and standing in my own skin with no need for traditional cultural morality inhibiting what I believe to be right and true. Or maybe Lilith really is just a demon who's out to drag me to Hell. I can't know for sure, I can only do what feels right by me. So maybe I was manipulated, but what if that's not really what matters to me in the first place?
>>
File: Demi-Tats.jpg (156KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Demi-Tats.jpg
156KB, 1680x1050px
Would The Demons care if I put on sick glow in the dark body paint? I bet a ton of them love a spectacle.
>>
>>17997196
they're just mad at you because you're smarter and had better luck summoning than they ever did.

people have been asking how to summon lilith since these threads began
>>
>>17997196
The thing is, it's pretty likely that she doesn't have your interests in mind. She clearly has something to gain from you, and it seems like she's found a way to exploit your beliefs into thinking that communion with her is the only way.

If you've already rejected God then I have no clue what to say to you. I'm not too sure how one could reject God after encountering a demon, but I guess to each their own. Out of curiosity do you believe in heaven/hell? Or rather your current stance on religion if that's not too much to ask.

I can't really answer here if you don't believe in a God. If you have honest and pure intent then I can't fault you. I personally think you're making a mistake and are deceived in your thoughts, but I also don't know the whole story so jumping to conclusion won't help here.

>>17997235
The autists trying to summon lilith are just lonely faggots (like the succubi kids)

She summoned a powerful entity without any protection and has rejected God, I doubt she'll be the smart one in the long run.
>>
>>17997196
>I can only do what feels right by me
Not the same guy. But yo, what if that's part of the manipulation? What if she's MAKING it feel right?

Cant trust The Demons, mang. They're like the definition of dubious.
>>
You really shouldn't play with things you can't control.
>>
>>17995377
Hey I like what you have to say and I agree with you. You said that you're an occultist, yeah? Can you tell me the name of one of my dogs? There are two and they belong to the whole household rather than just me.
>>
>>17997273

Theology wise, I'm fairly agnostic in most respects. I never said that I rejected God, or gods, but I specifically reject a strict Abrahamic interpretation. I cannot abide a theology which quite literally places men above women.

I don't think I believe in a dual afterlife. If there is an afterlife, which I'm inclined towards believing in, I'd consider it a singular existence rather than something divided into good and evil.
>>
File: Nocturne-Lucifer'sCall.jpg (2MB, 2214x4144px) Image search: [Google]
Nocturne-Lucifer'sCall.jpg
2MB, 2214x4144px
Do I really have to suck YHVH or some other God's dick to get into this shit?
>>
Someone keeps deleting their own posts.
>>
>>17997196
>maybe communion with Lilith will help me along that path, to understanding myself and standing in my own skin with no need for traditional cultural morality inhibiting what I believe to be right and true
It is extremely healthy to have this attitude, and especially when working with Lilith. Her ways are intensely psychosomatic.

My approach to Lilith deals with Her on a somewhat cosmological pedestal, myself believing that She is a primal entity, a shaper and creator of form and formlessness. To me, demons are real in the sense that they refer to perceivable ancient presences and essences that can take form and meaning in both immediate and externalized expressed forms.

As someone who works with Lilith, my recommendation will somewhat mirror the spoken concern of others: being somewhat new to the occult and having selected/ been summoned/chosen by Lilith is a very interesting thing. In some esoterica, She's known as an Initiatrix, a bringer of knowledge and teacher of wisdom. Lilith doesn't answer everyone. This isn't an entity to toy around with, but one with whom a walk must be lucid, respectful, reverential. It is my advice to not take a flippant attitude to Her or your results and workings with Her will reflect such.

Since you sound like you're going to stick with Lilith, here's three books for you:
https://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/DVrBKZtXsoSxUa%2FlovdXroXfafyoNA%2BK

I heard from Ape of Thoth that Andrew Chumbley has a book which examines Lilith in varying godforms but I do not recall as to which one that is.
>>
>>17997369
Whoops, didn't read correctly my apologies. That's a fair enough point and the very thing that turns a lot of women to paganism. I'm pretty sure that quite a lot of denominations are beginning to get rid of these view points but I doubt you really care, and it's still a minority I think.

>I don't think I believe in a dual afterlife

I guess it aligns well with summoning Lilith. I'd argue the mere fact that you have encountered her proves God's/Hell's existence but that's up to you to decide. I don't really have much to say since you don't believe in spiritual repercussion for acts of evil. Hopefully you can find what you're looking for, just be careful, you're in dangerous waters.
>>
>>17997456
I honestly appreciate your concern. I do know that the taboo can be dangerous and I am in a few senses playing with fire, but it's something I feel like I need to explore for myself. And it's not that I don't believe that there are/can be repercussions for evil acts, I just question the grounds on which an entity such as Lilith was determined to be evil in the first place. I sensed mischief perhaps, but no malice in her presence. So thank you for your input, and I'm glad to have this discussion.

>>17997437
>being somewhat new to the occult and having selected/ been summoned/chosen by Lilith is a very interesting thing

Care to elaborate? I know Lilith is considered one of the more powerful demons in the Abrahamic tradition, but I didn't know she was supposed to be so difficult to contact or especially threatening to interact with.
>>
Why is there no elemental summoning guide in the sticky?
>>
>>17997473
I'll admit at first I thought you really didn't know what you were dealing with and didn't grasp the severity of the situation. It's clear that you've done at least a little research and at least you know that this is dangerous. I understand the desire to explore for yourself and can't fault it. From my limited knowledge of her I think it's typical Garden of Eden shenanigans (going against God's vision/will) and being a deviant in the eyes of God. I'm probably miles off but that's what I'd guess. Just so you know, demons are masters of manipulation. Whatever you sensed she wanted you to sense. There's a chance it wasn't even lilith but something impersonating her. Doubt everything, if anything the spirit will respect you more for making sure it's really who it says it is.

Sorry if I came off as aggressive, I just worry people will make huge life/afterlife changing decisions without considering everything.

>>17997513
The guide in the sticky is focused on Goetia. I don't think there's much demand for elementals since most people (a lot of edge lords) only want demons.

>>17997374
Belief in a God is highly advised (for protection) but you could probably get away without it.
>>
File: 1463250598940.jpg (75KB, 602x850px) Image search: [Google]
1463250598940.jpg
75KB, 602x850px
>>17997473
>care to explain?
I can give it a go. It's a bit theoretical and anecdotal:

In my mythology, when you're working with Lilith, you're working with a multifaceted entity who is an avatar of Death, a primal Gatekeeper to untold realms and realities, an ancient and primordial Mother Goddess of form and formlessness, who has born numerous other entities and forces.

Much of Her stories emphasize Her as a Mother of "demons" {which were often other divine forces}, a Queen that dances with both the bloody cycles of womanhood and sexual impulses of man and woman, and as a Liberator who intentionally transgressed against divinity and the cosmos to transfer Herself into a new creation. Some traditions view Her as having been born underneath the throne of God, while others see Her as the Serpent upon the Tree of Good and Evil, and others, still, see Her as a Goddess of the Left Hand Path that is reflected in many other Goddesses around the world, such as Kali, the Divine Feminine Principle, etc. Summarily, Lilith is a highly complex and divergent entity. Her mythologies point towards human-made-queen-demon to a spirit-of-air to a spiritual-seducer-of-men. There is no single narrative to Her as Her tales are as vast as Her children.

In my experience, Lilith doesn't reach out to first-timers as much as She reaches out to those who have had deeply spiritual experiences and events happen in their lives. She reaches out to those who are open in mind and spirit, as Her presence brings change and Her hands work the strands of cosmos. Walking with Her is as though you were working with the essence of the cosmos itself.

With all that said, it's personally interesting to me because my path to Her was Satan > Asmodeus > Leviathan > Lilith. Until now, I haven't ever seen a first-timer take on Lilith and successfully summon Her. As mentioned, not only is this is a highly complex entity but She also holds many mysteries within. Tread lightly and respectfully is my advice.
>>
How does one work with Tiamat? Drunk, high, and tripping. Will perform ritual tonight.
-t. edgy chaote
>>
>>17997586
>Satan > Asmodeus > Leviathan > Lilith

Smells like bs
>>
>>17997615
I don't give a shit if you believe me or not. Get triggered by someone mentioning they work with Satan.

This is a summoning thread open to demonolators, traditionalists, and other summoners. It is silly to imagine that only certain people with certain beliefs attend this thread or that they are nonsensical cause of X entities.
>>
>>17997570
I've only been into the occult for a month or two, but I'm a very studious person when I put my mind to something. I know that undertaking this ritual is a big deal, maybe one with repercussions that'll last the rest of my life, but I've been so stagnant and in need of something significant and catalyzing. You and me both can only hope that good comes from this.

>>17997586
This is an interesting take on the multiplicity of Lilith's identity, thanks. Strange I suppose that she answered me as a first timer... I didn't know that was something so uncommon. If it is so rare though then I suppose I should be appreciative of her attention. And like I said, I still don't understand why she seemingly reached out to me, or at least set me on the path towards her, but I guess I have to place faith in her motives. I'll commune with her again sometime soon, when it feels right.
>>
>>17997611
The Grimoire of Tiamat by Asenath Mason is thought-provoking and was helpful. I recommend giving it a read, you may find it enjoyable.

https://www.amazon.com/Grimoire-Tiamat-Asenath-Mason/dp/0983063966
https://www.scribd.com/doc/246787711/The-Grimoire-of-Tiamat
>>
>>17997631
>Get triggered by someone mentioning they work with Satan.

No I think you're full of shit. I think you're just an edgelord trying to sound cool by listing powerful entities and pretending you work with them. Claiming you work with one of those is a stretch, all of them is retarded.
>>
>>17997652
thank you, i will begin reading tonight
>>
>>17997661
>full of shit
>edgelord
>you're pretending
You're just another anonymous shitposter triggered by some Satanist talking on 4chan. I've seen this dance a hundred times, this silly holier-than-thou rhetoric dozens of times. Don't like that I'm talking about Lilith, or Satan or some other LHP entity so off you go on some tangent and rants and all sorts of stuff.

Like I said, I don't care what you think. I'll continue to post in this thread as I see fit and you can continue to get triggered by someone with different beliefs than yourself.
>>17997645
It certainly isn't a common event, I haven't heard of it myself happening, because most esoterica which discusses working with Her breaks them down into transitional stages of personal spiritual and psychological development.
>>
>>17997677
Well I have been going through quite a significant transitional period in my life the last couple of years. I'm at a point where I think I need help to break through the current stagnation and maybe that's where Lilith comes in for me.
>>
>>17997677
>man I'm so powerful, I'll just namedrop powerful entities and say I work them

I don't give a shit who you talk about, believe in or whatnot. You're the nigger trying to say you work with not only Satan and Asmodeus, but Leviathan and Lilith too? hahahhaah

I'm sure you do bro, or should I say master wizard overlord who sits in /sum/ all day like the laymen.
>>
>>17997691
>I don't care what you believe
>I actually care what you believe lmao
>>17997686
It could be.

Once I began working with Her, my library started suddenly expanding. I started getting books I had always been looking for, in some cases which I had never been able to find before. It was book after book, source after source.
>>
File: reality we dread.jpg (496KB, 500x714px) Image search: [Google]
reality we dread.jpg
496KB, 500x714px
>>17997586
say hi to satan from me, and tell him next batch of pure children is in my basement awaiting ascension but i have to wait until the search for them calms down.
But srsly, nigger, you speak of working with Satan and Asmodeus but didn`t even mention making a blood sacrifice (which i doubt you would have the balls to do but i try to not jump to conclusions). Unlike you, i sacrificed three lives (of course small animals, rabbits) just for the pleasure of doing it and not even having any requests/deals to make. They were happy with my deeds. It was like introducing myself. Only rude people jump straight to business. The reason i`m shitting on you is not because you are an edgy satanist, it`s because you claim to work with those beings without actually being one.
Also the first part of my post was a joke. I don`t have any children in my basement.
One last thing, the way you glorify Lilith is unhealthy. She`s no Liberator. I`ll abstain from calling you a faggot and an edgelord in hope that you may listen to me. As you said yourself, she dances with the sexual impulses of man and woman. Sex drive is the opposite of free will. You didn`t have an orgasm since x time, you get blueballed and think about getting laid all the time and you can do shit about it. Sex drive is not the part of our spirit, but of the vessel it inhabits, like a programming forcing something upon you. Then you call her a spiritual-seducer. Seducing is from definition an act of manipulation. Sexual manipulation can be resisted but so far i don`t think i met one person capable of it(which is a bit sad). This manipulation can be used by humans against other humans, but also by demons like Lilith as you said yourself. If a being dances around your sexual impulses and is a seducer, you can be guaranteed it`s not because it wants to liberate you or help you achieve enlightenment, same if a human tries to seduce you. That`s manipulation.
>>
File: mofo.png (33KB, 80x160px) Image search: [Google]
mofo.png
33KB, 80x160px
>>17997586
And you have to understand they have no reason to help us achieve anything. They are manipulative and view us as lesser beings easy to led astray, especially if you think you can gain something from them, like spiritual attunement etc. Lilith isn`t a sexy emo girl that you always hoped to meet. I`m sorry.

>>17996903
hi5 back to you, partner. Since we share our age, if you ever find yourself in the heat of an argument on 4chan, write "`93 is the key" at the end of your post and i will come to your aid. Even if you`re the one in the wrong and the other person is right i will shitpost and troll him to oblivion and take your side. This only works once per week.
>>
>>17998348

Thanks for the protection spell, friend. I probably won't have much need for a spell like that but I appreciate that it's available should I need it.
>>
>>17997570
>Belief in a God is highly advised (for protection) but you could probably get away without it.
What specifically would they be protecting me from? What am I risking by being faithless?
>>
>>17998319
>Unlike you, i sacrificed three lives (of course small animals, rabbits) just for the pleasure of doing it and not even having any requests/deals to make.

Fuck you then.
>>
File: snoot070_5869275663215411289_n.jpg (17KB, 500x317px) Image search: [Google]
snoot070_5869275663215411289_n.jpg
17KB, 500x317px
>>17998420
you risk nothing by being faithless, but you risk a lot by being afraid. i guess belief in god helps curb the fear in some minds.

>>17998393
you never know when you may need a helping hand... or sword. together we stand, divided we fall, remember that.
>>
>>17998459
please tell me what`s the point of working with those entities if you`re not going to use blood sacrifice. it makes the invocation more powerful than this children`s games you play.
>>
>>17998348
>write "`93 is the key" at the end of your post and i will come to your aid.
And you guys have the fucking audacity to call this girl a self important edge lord.

I hate /sum/ sumtimes.
>>
>>17998468
If it requires senseless killing of innocent animals then fuck the invocation. Not being a fucking jackass is more important to me.

Congratulations, you've ruined your soul.
>>
File: 1370121857470.jpg (50KB, 272x554px) Image search: [Google]
1370121857470.jpg
50KB, 272x554px
>>17998465
So if Batman gives me courage, I can actually make him work as my god?
>>
>>17998486
Yes, but you will feel silly, i bet.
>>
File: chicken.gif (262KB, 380x213px) Image search: [Google]
chicken.gif
262KB, 380x213px
>>17998471
yeah, it would be better if we all just jumped to our throats. there`s nothing wrong with having allies, you`re the edgelord here.

>>17998475
my soul was already ruined, trust me. me doing blood sacrifices and dark rituals was just the tip of the iceberg capable of sinking several titanics and an aircraft carrier. still, i find it funny that people who claim to gain enlightenment from manipulative, dark demons say i ruined my soul from just three blood sacrifices. you`re not going to achieve anything if you stick to your false ethics.
>>
>>17998492
No you.

Though I take more issue with how self important you are. And what a fucking piece of shit you are for killing a life you had no right to just for shits and giggles.

Still the edgiest of edgelords though.

Are you the same as that Buddhist jackass that was shitting up these threads a while back?
>>
>>17997234
Please don't show up to a summoning looking like a SMT character.
>>
>>17998552
WHY NOT? It seems so appropriate.

The Demons dont know about vidya, it'll just look like I made an effort to them.
>>
>>17998319
>I doubt you'd have the balls to do a sacrifice
>didn't mention a blood sacrifice
>I've truly killed unlike you
>you're not a real Satanist
>wall of text sermon
Going all out and using every meme aren't you?

The point of the post wasn't about informational rituals but about information on Lilith. There's no further need to explain myself nor my beliefs. Stay triggered. Be sure to write more about your illusive epeen.
>>17998348
>they have no reason, they are manipulative and view us as lesser beings easy to led astray
I don't buy into the nonsensical claims that "Demons are evil". It's evident that many older gods and Goddesses hail from a time of societal polytheism. It is only due to sometimes thousands of years of certain religious propaganda that many other "demons" have become "demons". I believe that Lilith is one of those essential Godforms that transcend a specific mythology.
>>
Has anyone tried summoning a being of light? Any Buddhists here?

Anyone tried binding a being to themselves with a tattoo?
>>
File: 4c5.png (321KB, 596x656px) Image search: [Google]
4c5.png
321KB, 596x656px
>>17998560
>There's no further need to explain myself nor my beliefs
It'd be way easier to explain if you, like, actually had any beliefs or self awareness.

>Lilith is an essential godform that transcends specific mythology
Said literally no students of comparative mythology ever.
>>
>>17998499
actually i had all the right i needed considering i payed for those rabbits, their lifes were my property and i decided to offer them to dark demons for their amusement. in their death those rabbits became part of something bigger than they would ever become on this mortal coil. i set them free. you should be happy i`m not abducting cattle from good hearted farmers.

i would use a goat but i live in a city and bringing goats to my apartment that never leave would be kind of suspicious.
and i wasn`t here a while back so i missed the buddhist fun. still, this is a summoning thread, and blood magic is an important part of many invocations of the darker beings, if you want to get spectacular effects while you`re probably still standing in front of that cheap mirror saying blood mary.
>>
>>17998563
Define 'being of light'? Ars Paulina's part of the Clavicle.

RE: Buddhism - I don't really know of any serious methods of evokation outside of various Vajrayana or Vajrayana influenced lines of transmission. If you're actually interested in those materials, there are just as many wrathful godforms as there are benevolent.
>>
>>17998558
>>17998563
Maybe do like this guy and draw the demon's sigil on yourself with neon paint. Something about decking yourself out like Nocturne guy just doesn't feel right to me.
If you go with it anyway, as always, please post results.
>>
>>17998560
> There's no further need to explain myself nor my beliefs.

m`kay brah, but your misguided and most importantly false shitty wall of text about Lilith was basically your beliefs.

>I don't buy into the nonsensical claims that "Demons are evil".

you can buy into whatever you want, that doesn`t make it true. demons are neither evil or good, but they still view us as lesser beings because we are. they can offer us way more than we can offer to them.
>>
>>17998573
You could always inscribe the planetary, Behenian, etc., sigils on your body using the correct color scheme.
>>
>>17998565
>if you had, like, actually any belief or self-awareness
Hello, Ape of Cocks. I was wondering when you would pop up with your condescending remarks on the "correct way a spirituality should be".

What is that sound? It sounds like someone is gargling on Chumbley and Crowley's cock and other traditionalists. All I hear is muffled sounds of "more cocks in my mouth, please tell me the correct way of approaching a tradition and spirituality".
>said by no students of comparative mythology ever
But said by multiple Lilithians. Further, this is my gnosis underneath Lilith as well- a being who clearly expands past Abrahamic morality and mythology and is reflected within other goddesses around the world.
>>
>>17998560
> I believe that Lilith is one of those essential Godforms that transcend a specific mythology.

Cool. I believe that Lucifer is the creator off chocolate muffins. I also believe the sky is yellow.
>>
File: laugh_cruise.gif (2MB, 186x183px) Image search: [Google]
laugh_cruise.gif
2MB, 186x183px
>>17998582
>Lilithians
>mfw when you made an entire religion out of this shit
>>
>>17986304
Hi atheist who summons demons.
>>
>>17998572
I'm not 100% sure to be honest senpai, I'm new to this. Just an astral plane occupying benevolent/wise/powerful being.

In altered consciousness I've felt the "avatars" of myself and others, and I felt mine transform when I had a satori experience. I went from pitch black and athletic to a leaner, four armed multicoloured glowing figure. Like I'd shed my skin. Anyone know wtf happened to me?
>>
>>17998573
You're saying it lacks reverence?
>>
>>17998582
>correct way a spirituality should be
This statement only has any actual meaning if we consider that each tradition is self contained and self defined.

Saying that you, as a pracitioner of tradition X, knows the best for tradition Y, is insanely fucking ignorant.

>Said by Lilithians
Liliya-Devala is one of my central contemplative godforms right now, and I've never said anything remotely close to this. You and your sources are not the end-all be-all of the current.

If you wanna offer Lilith anything, maybe go with menstrual blood or semen from a wet dream. If you wanna offer the blood of the living at least have the good sense to call up Baal Hermon/Moloch.
>implying I'm a traditionalist rather than a synchretist.
>>
>>17998566
Ugh, fuck you edgelord.

You don't own a life, no matter what you paid for it.

Your dumbass little ritual was not better than living their life and it's not for you to say that it was.

I hope a serial killer makes you a part of his ritual one day and makes these same, pretentious as fuck edgelord claims about you.

I will no longer acknowledge you. You're a worthless piece of shit.
>>
>>17998594
he`s not going to offer Lilith anything because making sacrifices is being and edgelord now. fucking hipsters.
>>
>>17998590
There are a number of functionally atheist practiioners who work things like Lemegeton.

>>17998592
>Just an astral plane occupying benevolent/wise/powerful being.
K, so how is this NOT an entity from Lemegeton.

>>17998593
>93
Not sure how it would lack reverence provided you have a clue about what you're up to.
>>
>>17998590
Hi
>>
>>17998595
why didn`t you just not acknowledge me from the start? it`s not like i wanted to hear your opinion on the matter or asked for your input. you moral oracle.
>>
>>17998566
>Actually justifying it with some bigger picture nonsense no rabbit gives a fuck about
Sacrifice all the bunnies you want but dont try to make yourself come out as a good guy for doing it. Atleast own the cruelty.
>>
File: 1469990993045.jpg (43KB, 573x430px) Image search: [Google]
1469990993045.jpg
43KB, 573x430px
>>17998603
>At least own the cruelty.
>>
>>17998602
Not that guy, but it's weird hearing you say this since you keep offering your own unsolicited advice.
>>
>>17998603
You`re right. I`m not the good guy, i fully admit the cruelty. It`s just that other fella triggered me a lil bit. Thanks for helping me snap out of it.
>>
>>17998606
I`m a hypocrite.
>>
>>17998492
>my soul was already ruined, trust me. me doing blood sacrifices and dark rituals was just the tip of the iceberg capable of sinking several titanics and an aircraft carrier.
Fellow edgelords, we have found our king
>>
>>17998594
>knows the best for tradition Y
I never said such.
>I never said anything remotely close to this
I don't care about you nor about your approval. You're not the end-call to how Lilith is defined either.
>offer menstrual blood or semen or blood of the living
I believe I once wrote an entry to someone about offering menstrual blood to Lilith. I also mentioned approaching Lilith through sexual rites but felt no need to expand on any particulars.

Apparently not expanding upon something personal =/ fabricated position or some nonsense or the other.
>synchretist
Yet surprisingly one who advocates the dominance of tradition and who often publicly scorns LHP and other individualized approaches for being independent.

I feel like this argument is as meaningless as listening to rhetorical sermons from these moralists.

Oh, and what was that book written from Chumbley about Lilith? I didn't remember so I couldn't recommend it @ >>17997437
>>
>>17998599
>>93
What about it?
>>
>>17998614
>who often publicly scorns LHP
???
I've often given my seal of approval to Temple of Set, O9A, and even Mark Allan Smith in spots, more or less constantly in the last five years.

>individualized approaches
There's a huge gulf between individualized approaches and noodling in completely ahistorical winds.

Chumbley never wrote a text about Lilith, as far as I can recall.
>>
>>17998616
>93
ἀγάπη
θέλημα
>>
>>17998607
What even happens to a sacrifice?
>>
I don't know if I could sacrifice a rabbit. I could kill a snake though. Will demons take snakes?
Also where could I get live animals that are not from pet stores? I have to show my face at a pet store bi-weekly and it would be suspicious if I came out with snakes every once in a while.
I've never hunted before, so I don't know how to catch a wild snake or rabbit.
>>
>>17998623
Depends on method.
Most ancient usage implies a swift death, decapitation in Africa or the farther East, exsanguination in the near East and much of Europe.

Greeks would often use haruspex, which implies opening the corpse, but then the vast majority of it would be offered up to the flame. The farther east you go the more eating you see unless it's expressly a blessing to render an animal unfit for consumption fit for consumption.
>>
>>17998621
>huge gulf between individualized approaches and nodding in the wind
I agree with you but isn't the whole idea of an individualized approach a paradigm where one can pick and choose from around themselves?
>often my seal of approval
Strange, when I see you discuss ONA, 218, Ford, it is often dismissive. I could be reading more into it than what is there, but I do know that you highly dislike 218 for their views on the qlippoth.
>chumbley never wrote a text about Lilith
Then what book was it that you recommended because it explored Lilith in her various forms and in the guises of her sisters?

It was around the time that a commentator said she was going to wait for her menstrual cycle to offer it up to Lilith. I don't have the archives of /sum/.
>>
File: 1469815367796.png (603KB, 640x582px) Image search: [Google]
1469815367796.png
603KB, 640x582px
>>17998625
>Will demons take snakes?
Sure, some may even prefer...Orias comes to mind.

>Where
The woods.

>I've never hunted
Jesus fuckin' Christ how horrifying.
>>
>>17998628
I'm sorry, I meant to ask what happens to a sacrifice after it dies. What do The Demons DO with it?
>>
/sum/ really sucks now. Whatever happened to AMS?
>>
>>17998631
Nothing, demons aren't real
>>
>>17998622
>Getting possessed by Choronzon
>>
>>17998629
>ONA
Never been dismissive of these guys.

>218
Yes I am dismissive because they absolutely mangle all the materials they draw from. It's not even an interesting revision, just crappy rip off; from Qayin to St. Death to Klifot, I can think of many other sources with more historical, philosophical, and 'kept up with academic comparative religion' rigor than either 218 (or Ford for that matter).

>Liliya and her sisters
Agrat, Rahab, Na'amah, etc., are all explored in various obscure Hebrew texts as well as DBoE.

There's an archive at 4plebs; this is why I tripfag ideas are hard to track in a sea of "anon".
>>
>>17998636
What if you're not real?
>>
File: kote2.jpg (17KB, 604x438px) Image search: [Google]
kote2.jpg
17KB, 604x438px
>>17998623
You mean what happens to the body or soul after the sacrifice, or how does the sacrifice go through?

>>17998625
sacrifice edgelord here. What i did is that i went to different pet stores each time, and never visited one more often than once a month. I live in a large city so it`s no problem for me. Anyway, most of the people who work there don`t give a shit about animals and they actually exchange stories about people who come to buy the same animals twice a week and what those people may be doing to them. Catching a wild snake or rabbit is time consuming and really fucking hard, especially with rabbits because they are fast when out in the open. I wouldn`t use a snake personally because they are majestic and not as innocent, and from what i gathered it`s better if the sacrifice is an innocent animal.
>>
>>17998631
Spiritually?
Who cares. Most texts dealing with 'sacrifice' tend to privilege the blood of the offering rather than its soul. The entities aren't after an *abstract* lifeforce, they literally want the *vehicle* of the lifeforce.

Physically speaking you get either mass fire, consumption, or being left out to go bad. Woolier traditions will strip the corpse of useful materials and items.
>>
>>17998631
the pain of the sacrifice is what they are interested in, especially in the case of brutal and painful rituals. the sacrifice`s life energy is free to reincarnate or leave.
>>
>>17998644
Oh anon, other anon is right, you should feel bad about yourself.
>>
>>17998653
if i managed to avoid feeling bad and guilt after autofellatio you can be damn sure i`m not going to feel bad for making a blood sacrifice from some random rabbit.
>>
>>17998659
I didn't say you did. I said you should.
>>
>>17998659
Not the same guy but what's morally questionable about autofellatio? You're just doing something kinda embarrassing and to yourself. It would have more to do with shame than guilt.

More important question, did you actually manage to pull off autofellatio and did it feel good?
>>
>>17998659
>i managed to avoid feeling bad and guilt after autofellatio you can be damn sure i`m not going to feel bad for making a blood sacrifice from some random rabbit.

Oh man, the edginess emanating from this individual is off the fucking charts. We've never seen edginess like this before.
>>
>>17998659
*Checks anons edginess credentials*

Hmmmmmmm, yes. I like what you've done here.
>>
>>17998639
I think I once explained that 218 incorporates certain vernacular as a form of bridging or uniting their own esoteric methodologies within a concept. So when they're using the Qlippoth, they aren't referring to the psychological model but to a broad cosmological framework that doesn't concede to normative theories.

Yeah, they're revisionist in a sense, but it's because the auxiliaries which they utilize are meant as conveyors, or signifiers to other easily digested concepts, and so they are reframed.
>DBoE
That's the book I was looking for.

You criticized me for not having any beliefs nor for sharing the intimate details of my rituals. Of all people, it should be expected that you should know better than demanding practitioners share the particulars of their ritual approaches and especially when it comes to said controversial figures I mentioned.

When I consulted the cards, it was recommended to not mention details behind rituals. Having seen the moralists pop several veins and go on preaching tangents, it is evident as to why I was conducted not to share any details.
>>
>>17998630
There were no men in my life. No one who owned a gun or a fishing pole or a lawnmower.

Always wanted to hunt and eat a deer though.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>17998659
>>17998659
Hey anon, I'm all out of edge, can you spare me some? It looks like you've got plenty
>>
File: 1AM-dJf6.png (114KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1AM-dJf6.png
114KB, 240x240px
>>17998659
>>
>>17998675
>they aren't referring to the psychological model but to a broad cosmological framework that doesn't concede to normative theories.
But the normative fucking theory is non psychological. It's a "subtle membrane" not unlike the Jain conception of Karma.

>demanding personals
Not really? I don't think asking basic questions is like asking you to tell me about your Guaridans, etc.

>why
Fuck the white light faggots. Fuck the darkness faggots. There's nothing edgy about preparing your offering, circle, or meal. Eastern LHP isn't about being "edgy" or indulging in the suffering of others, it's about transcending societal norms which can be done without being a living meme.

>>17998676
Then learn and go hunt.
>>
>>17998659
Careful you don't cut yourself on that edge anon
>>
File: 2016-08-06-08-22-18-987201689.png (4KB, 191x263px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-06-08-22-18-987201689.png
4KB, 191x263px
>>17998659
Hey thanks anon, the day is just getting started and I've already met my daily allowance of edge.
>>
>>17998659
I love the smell of edginess in the morning.
>>
>>17998659
Hey anon, it looks like everyone's giving you shit.

Just remember: Keep Calm and Carry an Edge Weapon

You can never have too much edge
>>
>>17998668
>More important question, did you actually manage to pull off autofellatio and did it feel good?

Yes, i managed do pull it off and can do it whenever i want. I`m pretty high (2 m tall) and kinda skinny, i can bend myself like a flexible stick. It helps when you do it after an entire day of activity, then you can bend the most, or after going to a swimming pool and swimming, this gives the best effects and is also healthy and shit. Anyway, yes it feels good, and was at the same level or even better as when receiving head from a girl. It`s just masturbation except you use the tongue instead of your hand.

as for the rest of you calling me edgelord, fine. I accept the title. I`m a fucking edgelord. So be it.
>>
>>17998659
I checked the forecast for today and it was 100% chance of edge
>>
>>17998693
Are you from Sweden?
>>
>>17998682
>the normative theory is non-psychological
Shows what I know about the qlippoth. I just remember there was this Qlippoth thread where you posted a lot about the Qlippoth that seemed dominately psychological. I admit I skimmed over it so as to its precise details I remain unfamiliar.
>not really?
Oh. Well, some faggot went off on me for not sharing the details of my rituals with said entities and then you chimed in and said "it'd be easier to explain if you like had any beliefs", insinuating that my beliefs are incorrect, fallacious, erroneous because they do not concede to your approved lineage of thinking and phraseology. It seemed to me as though you were jumping on the bandwagon and wanting more details from me about my approaches.
>edgy
I'd argue that the throwing out labels of "edginess" more often than not is a critique made from populism.
>LHP isn't being edgy or indulging in the suffering of others
That said, I do agree. The LHP is about individuated empowerment through the evolution of the self beyond constraints, be it societal, moral, psychological.
>>
>>17998659
Whoa. It suddenly got edgy in here. Did anyone else feel that? I swear it got like 10 degrees edgier in here all of a sudden.
>>
>>17998702
>insinuating that my beliefs are incorrect, fallacious, erroneous
Yes.

>approved lineage
No because it just sounds like shit you pulled from your ass in comparison to, like, actual academic and occult reconstruction.

You sound like the sort of who thinks Dee for srs wrote the Simonomicon.

>wanting details
If me wanting an indication you're not the sort of faggot I just describe's being intrusive, then I apologize.

>critiques of populism
Which is why you self affixed the label, even in jest? Did you try to explain how your methods aren't edgy? Because they are if you think this or that random Lemegeton spirit gives a wet shit about how much the bunny suffers.
>>
>>17998699
i`m not from sweden, but i`m very close, on the other shore of baltic. why? is autofellatio reserved for swedes?
>>
>>17998721
No,you're just Buddhistbro and it's obvious.
>>
>>17998719
>shit you pulled from your ass instead of academic and occult reconstruction
Top kek.

In one breath, you acknowledge transcending societal norms, in the next you dismiss someone because they hold views contrary to your esteemed scholarly ways. In other words, my beliefs are wrong because they don't align to your specifics nor credentials of how someone should approach X. It's no different than an argument from tradition and populism.

I can understand the position that undertaking spiritual modulations should reflect a "correct" approach, but to claim that everything I'm writing is nonsensical because you don't agree with my sources nor gnosis is as valuable as a preacher telling a sinner his ways are wicked.
>self-affixed the label and spirits caring about how the bunny suffers
What the fuck are you talking about? I haven't once called myself edgy in this thread nor have I mentioned anything about my ritual approaches. I have remained private with such details, preferring only to exchange a broad overview on the many layers within Lilith and be instructive in giving the other poster who summoned Lilith some resources. Hence, even though I fundamentally disagree with you on many things, I mentioned that you knew a book- which happens to be DBoE.
>being intrusive to see if you're not a faggot
It was recommended to me by the cards that I do not share the details of rituals I have taken but that I share the information relating to my gnosis surrounding Lilith. It did mention how it would cause conflict.

Do you not believe that some rituals are meant to stay private and especially if an entity you communed with recommended it as such?
>>
>>17998761
The edginess accusations have been lodged at Buddhistbro Jr. Sorry you got caught up in it.

And Thoth is in no position to accuse others of edginess.

Not that I don't love you, Thoth.
>>
>>17998744
too bad i don`t even know what buddhism is all about cuckmaster.
>>
File: opinion_discarded.png (67KB, 616x596px) Image search: [Google]
opinion_discarded.png
67KB, 616x596px
>>17998744
and if you think i`m swede that`s all i`m going to say to you: pierdol siÄ™ frajerze i powiedz mi to w twarz nie w internecie.
>>
File: 1470264024711.jpg (45KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1470264024711.jpg
45KB, 500x375px
>>17998761
>>17998767
>The edginess accusations have been lodged at Buddhistbro Jr. Sorry you got caught up in it.
^Again, why I tripfag.

>Not that I don't love you, Thoth.
I love you too, you dick fuckman asscracker.
>>
>>17998803
I'm not sure that Buddhistbro was swede, but he was from around that area. I don't care enough to look it up.

So close enough. You are him. And he is you. And you are both a couple of faggots.
>>
>>17998992
at least i have another faggot so i don`t have to be alone in my gayness. you have noone.
>>
>>17998804
How are you supposed to offer menstrual blood? Collect it in a pad?
>>
what are some pros on summoning a succubus
what are some cons
>inb4 SUCCubus
>>
>>18000160
Pad, sanctified chalice or bowl, blood upon sigil. It depends upon your preferred approach towards offerings, honestly.
>>
>>18000347
Just get a prostitute, mang.
>>
>>17998565
Sleep snug scuttlebug
Thread posts: 344
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.