[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on suicide?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

/x, what are your thoughts on suicide? Where does your soul go, if anywhere, etc. I want to know if there is an afterlife too. It's all I can think about now. It's driving me to a literal point of mental insanity.
>>
Don't try to stop me.
>>
It seems the last thread fall off the board already.
Again I ask, is this all you? Do you have some kind of fixation?
>>17966163
>>17952003
>>17922972
>>
The key is to not over think it ive heard. Meditate and clear your mind. Splatter your brain so u wont regret it. Let nothingness become somethingness pussy, i dont even know u and i can tell ur not serious. If u do it live stream it for us though
>>
>>17977680
>It's driving me to a literal point of mental insanity.
You can't figure this shit out with the intellect. Life and death just happen.
>>
>>17977680
Wherever you go, it isn't a good place. By killing yourself you deny and reject the gift of life that was given to you by this world. There is a reason your soul has you living here and for someone to end themselves before their purpose is just horrible.
>>
>>17977680
>Implying "souls" exist.

You'll just cease to be, like that guy who got hit by a bus or that hospital patient who died of extreme hemorrhoids.
>>
>>17977680

Here's what I have deduced.

You definitely won't go to an afterlife. You'll become a baby all over again with no memory of anything.

But given that you have access to a computer and browse this forum, you won't be placed in a desirable vessel. You'll probably become a rural Kenyan with flies buzzing around your head. Street beggars in India...those are probably reserved for serial killers and pedophiles, but suicide by an otherwise blessed person... It won't be good.
>>
No one in this world actually knows. Anyone who is saying they definitively know the answer to your question is lying. I'm sorry, but this is the most honest answer a person can give you.
>>
>>17980261

Not that browsing the forum makes you a bad person, but that your likely demographic makes your suicide more reprehensible, in case that wasn't clear.
>>
>>17980264
>>17980261
>just world
really?
>>
>>17977680

ive had mixed thoughts on afterlife, but getting into my adult years ive come to believe it. my father died from cancer a few years ago, he liked classical music. my mom would apparently hear classical music from 1am-4am in the house and couldnt figure out where. i didnt believe it, stayed there and sure enough i heard it. multiple nights, no radios, nothing

i never cried at the funeral or anything, not that kind of person really. one night weeks ago after my girlfriend fell asleep i drove to the cemetery around 1am, sat there for a bit then put my hand on his gravestone and simply said "if you are truly okay, give me a visual sign". sure as shit 10 seconds later 2 lights in the alleyway across went off for 5 seconds then went back on and stayed on

first time i really cried/believed in afterlife, i have never believed in reincarnation and cant say i do after that
>>
I feel, if God has determined your birth and death, suicide is just the way he chose for you to die. That's my opinion.
>>
>>17977680
Well, killing yourself is a sin. So you'll go to hell. Not to mention its extremely selfish and the "easy" way out. Just stop being a pussy and live. To quote one of my favorite all time shows; "The hardest thing in this world is to live in it."
>>
>>17977680
Suicide is just death. That's it. Why would anything special happen to you if you kill yourself? Its just another form of dying.
>>
>>17980456
People sin all the time??? God forgives?? Why is suicide such a huge deal? All sins are equal. All that "if you kill yourself you'll go to hell!" Is bullshit.
>>
My conclusion comes from my grandfathers experience with ghosts:

Ghost activity was happening in their house for a couple weeks so they decided to call a medium to come round, my grandfather never mentioned that he was writing a book about someone, but then she mentioned that there are 2 people here wanting to give him real information that hasn't been noted down in history before. She then asked if it was something to do with a book and he said yes. The spirits were hanged a long time ago and trapped in this world.

Now this leads to my theory, if you die before you are supposed to, you get trapped. For example suicide. I believe you can break free somehow but that could vary, depending on how you died.
>>
>>17977680
>As people around me ignore my 'suicidal tendences' I should let strangers on the internet to know my intentions to kill mysef.

I miss the old tulpa days, tbq.h f(a)mz
>>
>>17982223
>>17982232
we were both 1 off from quads
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.