[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens to your soul after suicide? Do you end up in hell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7

File: fSSh7df.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80KB, 500x421px
What happens to your soul after suicide?
Do you end up in hell or is there hope that a suffering person may eventually find peace?
>>
It's whatever you believe and build upon in your reality, anon.
>>
>>17966163
Well, considering suicide is the pinnacle of suffering your soul will be in shit shape and will probably linger in the lower frequency realms for a fuckload of time before your reincarnated.
It wont be fun. Your life is really short, just live it out mate, try to do some good things, do some meditation, get your soul in good shape so when you reincarnate you don't end up in the same shithole.
>>
You get to Feed The Pig.
>>
File: 1469691527415.jpg (21KB, 600x357px) Image search: [Google]
1469691527415.jpg
21KB, 600x357px
>>17966163
It's like before you were born. Being depressed is like being dead already. You don't feel sorrow or happiness. Most people walking around are dead already OP.
>>
>>17966169
what if I can't get my soul into good shape ever again, am I forced to cripple around for eternity?
>>
>>17966169

This. Without a physical body to dampen your senses, your suffering will be more intense.

>>17966238
>what if I can't get my soul into good shape ever again, am I forced to cripple around for eternity?

Everybody can get their soul into a better shape. Get fit, start some sports and try to meditate using samatha or zazen meditation. This has been more useful that psychotherapy and antidepressants.
>>
>>17966273
>Everybody can get their soul into a better shape

Tell that to isis victims getting their eyes plucked out and then put in acid baths
what a load of horseshit
>>
>>17966163

I will answer this question through vedic perspective.

Killing yourself is considered a bad karma. It will get attached to your soul and then there will be reincarnation. It is not possible for a wandering soul to attain liberation.

Why would anyone commit suicide?
Because of the suffering?
This life IS suffering.
Realise your atman, live and fulfill your duties without getting attached to the pleasure and sorrow, this the main message of bhagvad gita.
>>
>>17966284
Yeah, because self help is completely pointless if someone else can influence your life in anyway at all. It's a shit deal for those guys, don't get me wrong, but while you still have control over your faculties in even the smallest bit you can still reach enlightenment. Stop being a cunt and smile more often.
>>
>>17966284
>Tell that to isis victims getting their eyes plucked out and then put in acid baths
>what a load of horseshit

This is a kinda help thread. I hardly doubt that this is the case for OP.
I'm not going to go into a religious discussion about buddhism, karma and reincarnation here.
>>
>>17966163
Life is suffering and death is unknown. For all you know there is nothing on the other side which means no stimulation or experience. Even suffering can seem like a divine gift when compared to oblivion. It's called perspective. Plenty of us have had bouts with suffering, depression, and trauma and it's those things that brought us here. Enlightenment teaches you that reality is malleable and you can always control your reality in minor and major ways alike if you put your mind to it. Hope and willpower is the force that makes this possible. I believe in you OP, find what it is that brings you passion, what lights a fire in your heart, and hold onto it tightly. Nothing is given for free to take it with both force and compassion.
>>
>>17966273
I really just don't have the power for anything I haven't even eaten in days because I can't manage to get myself out of bed
>>
>>17966294
How would I know what my duties are though? If you reincarnate what even is the purpose of this entire thing? I thought I could escape this shithole that life is but apparently it just keeps on getting worse. I hate this

>>17966327
Thanks anon, but I just am completely powerless. I don't know how to channel any of my energy to manage that. Seems to hopeless to me. I just wish my soul to end

On the topic of this thread, what is it that makes you believe in reincarnation?
>>
>>17966481
Be good at heart, do good at heart, manifest good at heart

Ezpz
>>
There's no hell, heaven or God after death; there is just nothing. There's nothing after we die, life is the only thing you've got. Death is like a dreamless sleep that lasts forever.
>>
If you are determined about dying; let's do it together. I am suicidal too. It's easier when you have a suicidal buddy.
>>
>>17966163
You cannot escape the lesson, you can only delay it.
>>
If you kill yourself solely with the intent to exercise your free will, you become god.

And after that, you set all men free.
>>
>>17966548
A lot of people, in fact most people fall into this stupid pit of limited "nothing" rather than the infinite "everything"
>>
>>17966591
the only reason you are "alive" is because your brain is processing chemical reactions in it. Once you die, your brain stops processing any more chemical reactions, thus there's nothing after death.
>>
>>17966564
>It's easier when you have a suicidal buddy.
You speaking from your experience of having committed suicide or something?
>>
>>17966632
No, I meant if you mess it up somehow your partner can finish you off. Handcuff each-other and jump off a cliff. If one jumps, the other is done for as well.
>>
>>17966632
That is only if you true friends who are willing to finish you off, of course. If you have "It gets better, eventually!" friends, you're done for. You're most likely to get admitted to a psych ward than anything.
>>
This is my final post. I am going to do it.
>>
>>17966663
RIP, live stream
>>
File: deathcartoon.jpg (69KB, 250x377px) Image search: [Google]
deathcartoon.jpg
69KB, 250x377px
>>17966163

My best friend killed himself. We don't have the answer; all you can do is hope for the best, and pray. Its the same thing with everyone who dies.

RIP amigo, I wish your soul all the best.
>>
>>17966613
Whenever I hear explanations like this I think of how in the future people will see it how we see medieval explanations of reality consisting of only four elements.
>>
>>17966163
There was that one no sleep, where a guy told about some station between heall and heaven, where some kind of a pig will be fedby you if you want to go back to earth. really weird, it is called fegefeuer in german or purgatory.
>>
>>17966163
again I say to you anons.... If you say that you do not have a soul, because you cannot see it...

How is it that you have life, even though you cannot see it?
>>
>>17966701
>fw you've sold your soul with signature in elementary school.
>traded it back for a pokemon card in year 5, didn't get signature though

Am I fucked or is it back inside me?
>>
>>17966717
Are you worried you might be suffering from some sort of demonic possession?
>>
>>17966717
14When they came to the multitude, a man came to him, kneeling down to him, saying, 15"Lord, have mercy on my son, for he is epileptic, and suffers grievously; for he often falls into the fire, and often into the water. 16So I brought him to your disciples, and they could not cure him." 17Jesus answered, "Faithless and perverse generation! How long will I be with you? How long will I bear with you? Bring him here to me." 18Jesus rebuked him, the demon went out of him, and the boy was cured from that hour.

19Then the disciples came to Jesus privately, and said, "Why weren't we able to cast it out?" 20He said to them, "Because of your unbelief. For most certainly I tell you, if you have faith as a grain of mustard seed, you will tell this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you. 21But this kind doesn't go out except by prayer and fasting."
>>
>>17966717
Do not worry, anon if you have "sold you soul" in the past...

Once you confess that Jesus is LORD, the Son of God, and believe Him that He will save you..... then all of your sins are forgiven by God, even that, and then eventually, God willing, The LORD will send the Holy Spirit into you (called 'The Comforter')

Then you live for ever. The devil and all the great multitude of his forces (including those of this earth) are very weak compared to the God of creation.
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 400x388px
>>17966681
You get it, my guy, that's exactly how it's going to be.
All the amazing things we have today weren't gained in the discussion of the limited, but the furthering of the knowledge of the unlimited, which is everything
>>
You have to let the pig eat you
>>
>>17966717
before becoming a believer I took the mark of the beast, (not the actual Mark of the Beast)

....and even this I know now is forgiven by God. God is good, and He will never let down those who love and fear Him, as it is written... "His mercy endureth forever"
>>
>>17966750
Just shut up already with your shitty story.
>>
>>17966163
You "find peace" in the sense that your consciousness no longer exists.
>>
>>17966681
Yeah, because people are going to ditch science and go back to "There's no evidence, therefore it must be true!"
>>
>>17966725
>>17966737
>>17966747
>>17966754

I should have made clear that I sold it to another dude I went to class with, not satan

I'm worried that this guy keeps my soul and that would kind of suck
But I mean the first time wasn't a real contract I don't think. He didn't even sign it himself iirc and since I gave him something and in turn he verbally claimed that I possess my sould again it should be fine, right
Right?..
>>
File: 20160729001135.jpg (65KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
20160729001135.jpg
65KB, 1000x600px
>>17966481

Duties toward your loved ones.You must have someone in your life? Even if you dont have anyone then it's not a big deal. Instead of thinking about suicide you can raise your spiritual power by various meditation techniques ,yoga etc. Instead of killing your self why not elevate yourself? You have nothing to lose right now.

Badkarma gets attached to your atman and after your death your atman fails to merge with paramatman. Your atman is a fragment of paramatman. So the main aim is to become one with it. You have the
this life because you messed up your previous one so dont take it for granted, improve it. You have this chance. And remember, your atman never dies, it is immortal, it is the only thing in this vast ever expanding universe that ACTUALLY exists. According to the vedic religion,.everything in this universe is an illusion but atman is the only thing that existed before this universe and it will always exist.

There are so many ways to channel your energy. The easiest and the most popular way is Yoga.

http://ajitvadakayil.blogspot.com/2016/07/sanatana-dharma-hinduism-exhumed-and_41.html

Read this if you want a little guidance.

Warning: the man who wrote this blog is heavily racist and a rabid jew hater try to ignore that just read it for the sake of the ancient knowledge. This blog is the best I can find so ignore him and read those beautiful words.
>>
>>17966576
This very much. You've got to live this out OP, you're here to learn even if agony and torment are your teachers, as they are mine.
>>
Can you be ok with suicide? Like if you have something that terminal. You live your life as much as you can and are happy. Then your body start deteriorating. And you don't wanna live with the suffering. Can your soul be happy?
>>
>>17967140
>Warning: the man who wrote this blog is heavily racist and a rabid jew hater try to ignore that just read it for the sake of the ancient knowledge. This blog is the best I can find so ignore him and read those beautiful words.

A mystic from /pol/?
>>
>>17966471

Yet you are reaching for help. Seek professional help, depression is a serious mental illness.
>>
>>17966471
Just take some pills m8, be over in a few weeks.
>>
Heaven transcends material perception but you can manifest heaven by having a great deal of integrity with yourself and your surroundings.
>>
>>17966798
Eventually evidence will manifest before your eyes and will need no explanation because you can do it and so can anyone else.
>>
>>17966163
you jump plains to a shittier reality.
don't do it op.

just fight your demons
>>
>>17966199
Danny stfu
Nice dubbers
>>
>>17966163
Suicide is the most selfless act one can perform, there is a reason sacrifice is a virtue and not a sin.

However, the problem begins where you ended your life.

Hello, I commited suicide in my past life according to meditation trances and a hypnosis regression session. I'll account what basically happened to me.

First, the anger. Other souls will meet you, and comment on.your early return, you won't understand at first your questions as to why your life went as it did resulting in you giving up.
You will however not be judged by anyone EXCEPT YOURSELF.

Then comes the consequences. Time is made from the future, you create your future from the past, so your past is the future, your current life is a past life to your present soul, so ending the path early can.be damaging to you in terms of your development as a consciousness or soul in.the present.

What happens:
You must choose to continue on several different ways. Choose another identical life, relive your current life, or operate around others outside of a physical human reincarnation via offering intuitionto others or saving lives by altering life paths subtly and such, essentially be a 'Guide' or a gaurdian angel or the one who causes lessons via misfortunes of a coincidental nature.

I can only speak for my choice, reliving an identical life.

You'll be coached as to plant ingrained thoughts into.yourself that will emerge across the life you'll live, for me it was a rule that came up around age 5 unconsciously that said 'I cannot suicide'.
Next you design the same lessons you failed to learn in your last life for your next life/rreincarnation.
Then, you do it.

You'd be horrified the hellish ways the human mind can.misinterpret a soul's desire to learn, realizing I've been through the same hell again and again killing myself each time forcing myself to...basically start again over and oover... my suicide streak is at 8, this is my 9th go at life on Earth, and I hate it here still.
>>
>>17968713
Same guy here.

I will say this though. Suicide is a meh choice, the pain and suffering in one life is a pinch to a soul that has lived many lives. You may find that the only thing that needs to change is your opinions.

You have no control over anything else, so you might as wellget used to.it and learn how to handle it.

The only hell/void afterlife wise is the one you create for yourself by being such a way as to need to be placed in a place that matches your being.

This means depression that is consuming toa soul will put you in a place with similar souls.

Anger will put you with other angry souls.

The trick os to be more than your sum of experienced emotions.

Be more to yourself. Its the only thing keeping me from gassing myself in my garage again. I might hate this place and sometimes the whole cosmos and existence, but I will say I appreciate it all too.

And besides, if death is nothingness, what's the point in fearing it? You go to that place every time you sleep.
>>
File: image.png (1KB, 302x112px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1KB, 302x112px
>>17968713
>>17968737

Very interesting and insightful posts worthy to be instilled into a framework

>The only afterlife, afterlife wise is the one you create for yourself by being such a way as to need to be placed in a place that matches your being.

So basically wickedness is rewarded wickedness/entrapment and righteousness is rewarded righteousness/freedom.

>The trick is to be more than your sum of experienced emotions.

Slowly, but surely, every soul will realize this at one point or another and only truly ascend from there, leading us all to an infinite and complete sanctuary.
>>
>>17966163
Civil service in the afterlife.
>>
>>17966163
You become God.
>>
>>17966163

The astral world is malleable. You could make a hell there and live there forever if you really believe it. Open your mind and try to disconnect from emotion.
>>
>>17968737
very interesting, thanks.
>>
>>17966284
I'm gonna be honest with you

A lot of those guys are chill as fuck

Clapping, dancing, screaming prayers instead of just inarticulately screaming
>>
Feed the pig
>>
File: thisfuckingpost.jpg (138KB, 1208x1040px) Image search: [Google]
thisfuckingpost.jpg
138KB, 1208x1040px
>>17968713
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.