[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 372
Thread images: 37

Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're new, please read the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previous thread: >>17975213
>>
>>17977371
Copying from old thread

NAME: Andy
Fav. Word: Fuck
Should I kill myself? My life feels drained, I'm empty and I don't want to keep going, I've felt like this for the past eight years. I'm so tired anon.
>>
Name: Sid
Personality type: INTJ
Zodiac: Virgo

I'm a lazy piece of shit desu.
>>
if anyone is willing to read a natal chart
>>
>>17977380
Yes you should
>>
>>17977391
It says you're gay.
>>
Hello my ftiends

Would you mind answering this simple question for me.
What is your sign?
http://www.strawpoll.me/10862786

Thank you! Peace<3
>>
>>17977380

Why do 80% of the people around 20 to 25 want to kill themselves? The fuck is wrong with the 90s generation? The 80s generation is way fucking worse and they keep living like happy retards.
>>
>>17977506
>>17977506
nothing to live for, someone on /div/ told me i'll die in 26 months, hope he's right
>>
>>17977509

It's better to have nothing to live for than having to life for a dead cause that means nothing to be honest.

You are too fucking young, to be honest the key to a happy life are: sport, having a job/study and some friends to laugh with.

Love it's so overated I'm starting to think there's some sort of propaganda behind it.
>>
one card draw.
>>
>>17977523
i resent this world.
>>
>>17977523

Hey, draw one for me if it isn't too much of a pity, Does she like me as her future boyfriend?
>>
>>17977530
ty for the (you)
\
>>
>>17977523
lol, draw one for me
>>
>>17977526
matter of wording, i resent man.
>>
>>17977535

YW for the (you)
>>
>>17977300
No, you should not. For now, just live. Soon enough you'll stumble upon a thing that makes you want to live, but for now just live on.
>>
>>17977677

Where the readers at?
>>
File: =D.png (154KB, 604x588px) Image search: [Google]
=D.png
154KB, 604x588px
No readers? On a Sunday morning?

Fortunately I have some time to kill. I'll do some readings for you guys. No yes/no questions please! As usual I'm always open for feed back.

Lets have some fun!
>>
>>17977691

Two questions. You can call me "Romero".

1. Will R be my girlfriend in the near future?
2. Should I send her a facebook friendship request?

Thanks!
>>
>>17977691
Not sure what info you need, but what's my future looking like? Thanks.
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 500x500px
>>17977691

Finally a reader, I was wondering what was going on today with the readings. I'll send you some feedback for this question:

Am I going to find a girlfriend in the next 2 months?

Thanks again for the reading Kings.
>>
>>17977691
Female
Will me and K be together?
>>
>>17977692
S'okay, I phrased it as 'what is Romero's future with R' because my deck gets a little wonkey for y/n questions.

Looks favorable in general. Definitely something new starting. You should use your inspiration and passion to guide you towards this, but you'll benefit from not being naive about this whole thing.

Also, come on man, send her the damn facebook request.
>>
>>17977703

Wow thanks man, I know her but we're not friends, we get on just fine and we've worked together before, and I know she usually stalks my instagram a bit from time to time so I was curious if it was something or nothing, and I went with the big question for the whole situation.

I'll send the request later. I mean, It could be a casual thing, just for trying a bit. I'm going to keep it real and just do some small steps to see how she reacts.

Thanks again. You gave me some hopes! :)
>>
>>17977691
does she like me?
>>
>>17977696
I usually go off of the whole 'give me what you're willing to share' rule. Clearly more details the more detailed of a read but I know that people like their privacy.

Anyways, looks like good stuff is coming your way. You're going to make a move towards a fresh start that's going to really test who you are as a person.

Now how is this good might you ask? Because you're going to get through it just fine. Seek stability through community and keeping your wits about you. Remember why you're doing this in the first place. If the water gets rough stand your ground.

Now the only unfortunate thing is I don't know what this 'new start' could be, but it looks interesting. Good luck!

>>17977698
Yeah I'm doing a new spread and getting some practice in with it. /div/ threads are usually good guinea pigs.

Aaaand doesn't look too favorable unfortunately. Nothing good for you in that aspect is going to happen within the next two months. You will be depressed about this and sort of 'hibernate' but you're going to come out feeling stronger at the end of two months. Which I would say is a good thing.

Are you currently feeling indecisive about anything? Because your 'advice' reads that you need to make a decision to start anew even if it makes you nervous or anxious.
>>
>>17977737
Interesting, sounds very realistic. If you're curious, I think it means either new job (recently went to an interview and it's looking good) or getting the test of faith I've asked for. Hopefully it means one of those things, could be something completely different but thank you very much, it complies with other readings I've had recently.
>>
>>17977691
what should I do about a job in the near future (summer to the next semester) as well as the more distant future
>>
>>17977691
female
what's happening in the future for me? pretty spooked by it, anything to look forward to
>>
>>17977391
I'll take a quick look.
Huh, a lot of contradiction. Sun in 7th house and Saturn in 1st. That's a lot of inferiority complex and guilt surrounding you. What i see is that cold person who wants to be around other people but ends up hurting himself. I'm myself have a lot similarities with you, so it wont be so much of hassle to read. Alright, women. From what i see, you notice the smallest shit in women body and it could be crucial for you, like she has good personality, good figure, ass and so on but her nose is too big or not proportional and that could be it, you're not attracted to her anymore. I wouldnt be surprised if you have actual list of what you desire in partner and if she's not perfect - she's out. There's nothing wrong with your sexuality but it's hiding - like you wont be that chest hitting loud macho man but rather subtle charmer who really knows how to listen and carry conversation. One minor thing is that you trust others too much and get carried by idealistic approach rather than practical one (sure i know that Virgos are Virgos but your Leo moon gives that vibe). However it comes with gift - superb intuition. Like seriously, have you noticed how many times your intuition been right, just to realize that you should been doing that in the first place? For the end i'll say that you'll have change your place in order to find success.
>>
>>17977737

Well, It's ok if I come out of that situation a bit hurt, I meant, that's just how life is right? We fall and we get up. However, it's good that I'll come out even stronger. That's always positive.

And the other thing... heh, it's funny, I've been all day thinking about sending this stupid facebook friendship request to this girl I know but I'm kinda shy to speak with. I like how she is and I'm quite interested in her but... I'm kinda shy and I don't know if I should, I don't want to scare her or something...

It's scary that you say that I should make a decision I'm not anxious, but a little nervous, and what did you mean with a "new even"?
>>
I spent years studying under the best masters in the world. When I absorbed the knowledge of one, I went to the next, traveling through the world, both physically and spiritually. I even delved into Zoroastrianism and the roots of Agnosticism. I amassed so much knowledge of the arts it could make others mad, but I finally blended that mess into my reality.
Now, I can provide you with some readings based on your post number: If the very last digit of your post is between 0 and 9, a great tragedy befalls you.
>>
>>17977702
So it looks like you guys will sort of court each other and maybe even get close to starting a relationship but then an argument or some sort of violence is going to happen that stops this from developing more.

Now I don't know this guy or you but be careful. Chances are it's just a disagreement but it could be something worst.

If you see smoke there is fire.

Your advice was: when encountering heartbreak be ready to sail forward towards something brighter.

>>17977725
Do it! I think there's something about missing all of the shots you don't take.

>>17977734
Hm, I would say so. Lots of luck and happiness with this. Your advice read as simply being mature and patient but also being ready to commit.

So don't flutter around and keep a bunch of irons in fires or however the phrase goes. If you court this person like an adult and in a healthy way then you'll get a happy relationship with them.

>>17977759
Good to know! Definitely a test of faith which could come from a job (which new jobs are stressful) or from your request. We'll have to see! Keep me updated!

Remember to reach out to your community when things get tough. 'Tests of faith' aren't easy but they're no reason why you have to go alone.

>>17977767
Eh this is a little confusing so feel free to clear it up with some details. It looks like you should look towards things that have to do with contracts, investing, accounting, financial ends of things, etc. But there is that focus on the 'contract' end. This could mean that you literally do work as a contractor or you should look towards forming a partnership with someone. This will make you happy.

Now advice for you is essentially work hard and keep up with your connections. These are going to be super beneficial to you in the future.
>>
File: 1462870787345.jpg (130KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1462870787345.jpg
130KB, 1024x1024px
>>17977802
>tfw no matter what happens, a great tragedy does

Welp. Sucks to be literally everyone who's going to post past this point.

Really though, going to do a couple of tarot readings, maybe throw in scrying here and there. Give me whatever information, a question, and I'll give you a reading in return. Please don't flood me with too many, I've got a bit of a headache. Do query Kings first and foremost, he may just want the practice instead.
>>
>>17977802
Please read me.
>>
>>17977802
I'm interested.
>>
>>17977814
>4
I'm sorry, but soon a great tragedy will occur in your life.
>>
>>17977821
NOOOOOO.
>>
>>17977812
Hello EQ, could you do a scrying which major arcana card represents me?
>>
>>17977820
>0
I don't know how to break it down to you, but I see a great tragedy in your life.
>>
>>17977806
thank you.
>>
>>17977691
does nick like me
>>
>>17977806
>contractor
no thanks. I'm in school for my AA in humanities currently
>>
File: Ayylmao.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Ayylmao.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
>>17977812
ayyyyy
pls scry my past life
>>
>>17977802
Smells like a troll. Me likey.
>>
>>17977824
>scrying which major arcana card

Couldn't I just try... drawing a card? I can try scrying, but well... bit of an odd request, if truth be told with you.

I more got an image of someone piercing a cup. The vibes of the card of Justice flashed through my mind, and I see it standing, both holding the handle of the sword and at the same time having the hands outstretched. Adjustment and Justice, perhaps?

>>17977837
oi you cheeky aliens never cease to interrupt daily human lives

I see a child going down a hill. It's dead of winter, and it seems that the little brat is enjoying sliding down the icy ground. A man, young and full of energy, hugging a rather homely, but yet pretty looking woman. They seem to be caring about each other, loving one another, and after a hug and a kiss, the man walks away, bidding the woman good bye. Temporary, of course.

I see him going down a slide down the hill, but in a different direction. Towards a forest. He doesn't realize that he's in danger, but yet the atmosphere spoke of something looming, something waiting and akin to a beast breathing down a prey's neck. And soon, a gunshot, and the man falls to his death.

Ye kiddo, you got rekt. Otherwise it seemed like a nice life up until that point.
>>
>>17977778
Hm okay again this is kind of a strange one but do you live with roommates? It looks like you or one of you will be moving out.

The advice part reads that you shouldn't be afraid to make tough but necessary decisions and then do whatever is necessary to accomplish this. It's difficult, but you're going to learn so much about it. Also don't be afraid to reach out to an older person for help, you know, someone who might have been through a similar situation that could give you some helpful advice.

>>17977798
Oh like 'anew' like a new start. A new beginning. And I say go for sending the girl the facebook request. Chances are nothing romantic will spring forth but who knows. What's important is you do your best to not let your anxiety stop you from doing something you want to do.

>>17977827
Welcome!

>>17977833
Not contractor as in manual labor, contractor as in a 'temporary employee' people hire you to do a project and then you complete it.

>>17977829
I think he does. But like the advice the other relationship questions in this thread have gotten: Don't rush things. Be confident. Have courage and persistence. That's how you're going to get anything started with this guy.
>>
>>17977812
Hey Xw, could I get a general reading? 18/male/scorpio
>>
>>17977840
>0
Smells like a great tragedy will befall you soon.
>>
>>17977851
>1
You too.
>>
>>17977691
Will I get a job anytime soon? Is it gonna be good one?
>>
>>17977846
can i get a love reading? will i get a gf?
>>
>>17977844
>Adjustment
>Venus in Libra, standing for fairness and justice, with a clear aspect to Saturn
Damn, i have this exact position in natal chart. Maybe this is related but without your scrying maybe it's just a chance.
>>
>>17977847
Atu XVI, Three of Wands, Three of Swords, Five of Wands, Atu III, Nine of Disks.

It seems that there's quite a bit happening at the current moment, or at least there's formations of something that's about to happen. Some kind of massive change, something rather unpleasant, but yet the semblance of walking through it. That, or the entire mess is completely focused and planned upon. Either way, there's a lot of things happening, and while there's some kind of a direction that all of this is heading, it's not heading towards anything peaceful or calm. There's some conflict or problems abound, at least likelihood. There's a need to open yourself up a bit, or at least have more positiveness or kindness towards either yourself or others around you. Abuse less material energy or anything in regards of being too greedy, and you should be fine. Be considerate of others, yourself, etc.

>I don't do well with generals, sorry for vagueness

>>17977865
Maybe it was just a chance, who knows, but I pulled exactly that. Then again, I saw the Justice drive a sword through what could essentially be the Ace of Cups, so gods know what exactly all of this means. Not nice vibes though. The man who did that had a shadow around him, over him. It was strange, overall. It felt very... serious.
>>
>>17977874
>The man
Maybe you've seen any details of him?
>>
>>17977878
Allegorical appearances, keep that in mind. Dark eyes. Dark hair. Somewhat pale face. I didn't pay too much attention to the apparel that he was wearing. Eyes as if they were squinted, but at the same time they felt very... hard. Serious. It was difficult to see the upper part of his face thanks to the shadow that was hanging around him.

I generally don't bother putting down appearances because they're not literal, but if you find any use for that, then -shrug-.
>>
>>17977812
please scry their reason for contacting me in the future.
>>
>>17977812
Where do u see us heading?
>>
>>17977812
can you scry into my future please? generally thank you
>>
>>17977812
Can you tell me the appearance of the person who will enlighten me and expand my mind?
>>
File: dark_souls_3_soul_of_cinder.jpg (211KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dark_souls_3_soul_of_cinder.jpg
211KB, 1280x720px
>>17977812
You got so many requests already. Damn. Could you give me a reading where my relationship is headed in the long run? Thank you.
>>
>>17977812
Female.
What's been blocking my progress lately? I have a few suspicions, but I'd like to be sure.
>>
>>17977874
Similar reading from multiple readers... any doubts of the legitimacy of any of this are gone lol. Thank you very much.
>>
And this will probably be my last round for now. This guy has a date he needs to get ready for. I'll be back though and if I'm still bored I'll pick up where I left off.

>>17977857
Looks favorable that you'll get a job soon but it also looks like you might have to move for it. Now move could also mean a metaphorical one, like looking outside of the industry you were working in, but look into your community for guidance on that.

Advice is don't bottle up your frustrations or try to hide any sort of struggle you may be having. Open up to people, preferably your 'elders' or those that you know that have a strong head on their shoulders. These people will help you.

>>17977864
So I phrased it as 'where can anon find his next girlfriend'. Because chances are you will get one sometime between now and when you're dead, and I want to help you a little more than that.

So the cards came up a bit weird. Your next girlfriend is currently engaged in a bad relationship. Now this is going to end, but knowing this means you have to be ready to be with someone who might have some baggage.

Look for a woman who looks younger than she is, active, and either works with children or is at least good with them.

Kinda vague, I know, and I don't think it was the answer you were looking for but at least it's a lead.

See you guys later! Thanks for the fun! Good luck to EQ, looks like you're already swamped. Hope your headache gets better!
>>
>>17977922
Thank you so much for the reading. Good luck on ur date!
>>
>>17977806

I ended up sending the facebook friend request. I don't know if it means something. But oh well it's done.
>>
>>17977812
Would it be worth it to have something with her?
I know she loved me at some point but im not sure about what she thinks of me at the moment
>>
>>17977922
Th-thanks. I just came back from eating. Good luck on your date, Kings!

>>17977904
Well, if several completely unrelated readers did see or read something that's almost identical to one another, you may as well think that there's something. Hopefully it's nothing too bad for you. Best of luck and no problem!

>>17977886
I see two images at the same time. One of a man sitting behind a table, grey/black surroundings, and the other of the same man, walking around in a grey opening in a forest, muttering something about how more waiting is not good, and I see them getting angry or frustrated. It's like... hmm...

It seems that they may just overblow from their thoughts and just do it to get rid of something they've been holding onto their mind, or nothing will happen at all. So it's kind of a if it happens, then it'll likely be explosive, and if not, then it won't.

>>17977892
Two of Cups, Three of Swords, Princess of Swords.

I see likely love, but at the same time it's not surrounded by very sweet cards. Something may just happen between you two, but it's not going to be worth the entire mess that would lead to likely sorrows and rashful actions. It's a very strange spread to interpret, because I don't know if it's negative or very negative. Either way, perhaps a try at a relationship, but things won't work out? Becoming good friends, but at the same time not really getting anywhere for a long period of time? Who knows. But it's the situation of good and bad being there at the same time.

>>17977894
Someone crouching near a washing machine, staring into the clothes within, seeing flashes of gold, events happening, something... strange. Lost in fantasy, perhaps? They seem to take their time, but they catch themselves before it gets too late. Standing up and opening up to take the clothes out, inside there's a black mush or tar that reeks. Disgust.

1/2
>>
>>17977812
hi your readings are a real treat hope I'm made it in time. Can I have a scry if he loves me back? Thanks
>>
>>17977980
Hey hey.

How are you doing?
>>
Male Scorpio

Will me and J last?
>>
>>17977886
>>17977980
spend a lot of time in forests thanks
>>
>>17977980
I have a suspicion that something that you normally do or is supposed to be automated or something you don't think too much about is going to end badly in some fashion. Don't space out too much, hmm?

>>17977899
I cannot scry physical appearances, I apologize. Ask another reader who may be capable. Off the top of my mind, scrybaby can be someone whom you should bother about it.

>>17977901
I'm getting through you anons, don't worry. Should get to all of the questions unless I get more thrown on top of me.

Atu III, Six of Cups, Atu I, Prince of Cups, Four of Cups, Five of Disks.

Emotions. It seems that for now and the near future, your relationship should be quite stable or move forward in some way, although at moments you're likely going to internalize a thing or two, or at least it's going to go into deeper sections of what you two may have explored. However, at the very end, I see some slight worries or likelihoods of worrying too much about something that just may not be the case. Overall, it seems rather positive, and as a relationship seems to be a relationship, clog full of nice feels and emotions.

... hopefully.

>>17977903
Eight of Disks, Atu XVI, Nine of Disks, Two of Swords, Four of Disks, Ten of Disks, Seven of Disks and Atu XIV.

So many disks. Likely something that's related to material aspect of life than anything else. Right now you're seemingly waiting, but nothing's entirely moving. Underneath though, you seem to struggle with some kind of mental realizations or major changes. However, this spread took upon a very strange look, as if I drew cards as cornerstones, and the lacking one was the Seven of Disks. Standstill. Time passing not. Saturn.

1/2
>>
>>17978033
And the cards were placed clockwise. It seems that you're trying to reach the end of a cycle, and it would almost be possible, but yet there's some kind of a struggle there. My advice for you is to either find a balance within your life or step back at the moment from any kind of progress that you're trying to achieve. You need a fresh mind, or at least work out the small kinks that may be stopping you. Fine-tuning things, etc. Overall, you may likely achieve it, but for now, it's a standstill.

>>17977964
Eight of Cups, Eight of Disks, Knight of Swords, Atu VI, Atu 0, Queen of Cups.

If you would decide to do something with her, it's a likelihood that you'd first need to actually get together with her. To take a chance, so to speak, even though emotions from the past may be a slight problem from either your end or hers. It would require some good amounts of thinking and being certain as to whether the ideas were good, but it can lead to two directions. One is a likely relationship, and one is a freedom, a sense of renewal, a fresh start so to speak. Likely getting over whatever hungups you two may have, but not really going for anything. Just... making things clean, so to speak. It would likely lead to some kinds of emotions hanging around nonetheless, but it's your choice there. Nothing bad, but some effort would be required to actually get things through to happen.
>>
>>17977812
Hello dear reader. Could you scry around me? Do you see any spirits or influences that arent my own?
>>
>>17977812
J.
female
Are they happy together? Will they break up soon or should I move on and quit waiting patiently on the sidelines?
>>
>>17978001
Hello there, and I'm glad you're enjoying them!

I see a carved jack-o-lantern, with a lit candle inside. It makes such terrifying sounds, cackling and shouting, but it doesn't scare off the man that's been watching the jack-o-lantern. I see him get closer and take off the lid off of the top, and he pulls out a small fairy or a pixie that was inside. She still tries to be scary, but at the same time she's very cheerful and playful. He chuckles, but puts back the fairy into the jack-o-lantern. I hear her making more sounds, acting all scary. I see him walking away with the pumpkin in hand.

Yeah, try scaring him more, I'm *sure* that's working quite well for you. Sarcasm aside, he's not thinking you're anything negative. More amusing than anything. He may just keep you around as a friend or perhaps form some kind of a benevolent interest, but for now? Nothing much.

>>17978002
Finally got to you, anon. Hello. I'm doing... honestly, I don't know what anyone expects. Nothing all that different really. It feels more like I'm going off of autopilot at this point, tired of doing anything much or exhausting myself by thinking about how much of an useless shit I am. Just overall, eh. I don't feel like I'm really here anymore. I hope my consciousness does fade away and I don't exist anymore ;-;

>>17978038
I focus on you, and well, how should I describe it... It's like your own shield or some kind of a vibe pushes everything aside. There's quite a bit that you may ''perceive'', and you're likely correct. Any kind of 'spirits' or influences come and go really quickly, hitting against the shield, but leaving soon after. There's something that may wish to even contact you, I think, but it's a struggle. It's hard to say, I generally don't try to scry or perceive such things myself in other people.

Hope I read you right, but don't take this without a grain of salt. -shrug-
>>
>>17978050
Thank you. Do you have an idea why there's a shield around me that rejects the spirits even though Im inviting them and want to talk to them?
>>
>>17978050

hi! anything about my past life you see? never asked about that :)
>>
Will
When will I get my steam account back?
>>
>>17977812
27/male/cancer

a future reading would be really nice.
>>
>>17978041
Here's a tip outside of what I'm going to read for you; are you that desperate to get together with this man you keep in mind, that you'd wait and miss out on likely chances of moving on, being more free, or finding someone else better? I mean fuck, they're together, may as well leave them be instead of having any kinds of weird ideas in your mind or just in general, being hogged up by this nonsense.

...sigh, but what can I imagine for something else to be the case...

Knight of Cups, Three of Cups, Princess of Swords, Two of Cups, Queen of Cups, Three of Disks.

Well, there's no two ways about it; they're happy right now, having a lot of emotions that are being shared between one another, perhaps the man being more happy about it than her, but overall, I see them being well together and in the future, it's going to cool down by a bit, but likely get stronger. Less emotions thrown all over the place, but more tight-knit and bound together. As for you, advice, dear lady, is to introspect and think over your own emotions. Work on something else that may be needed right now, or perhaps on this issue, but it's a likelihood that you need to simply move on. There's nothing for you to find by waiting.

>>17978059
I don't know, but I tried to at least push aside some of the darkness that was around. There's some kind of an entity, shrouded in complete gray, masculine, akin to a mage really in regards of clothing. Focus on that, at least. Generally may just be your energy or perhaps your subconscious being careful with these kinds of things. There's many possibilities. Work on banishing any strong influences around you or focus on inviting something specific and not just everything and fucking anything. Makes for some good interference.
>>
File: sweatingfrogs.png (96KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
sweatingfrogs.png
96KB, 241x228px
>>17977922
> Because chances are you will get one sometime between now and when you're dead
y-yeah, thanks for the reading tough
>>
>>17978033
>>17978036
>material aspect of life
I can see why you think that, but this actually has to do with my progress in divination. This reading does seem to confirm some of what I've been thinking though, it's just difficult to pinpoint exactly what it is. Anyway, thank you.
>>
>>17978050
This is awful to read :(

May I e-mail ya again?
>>
>>17977812
When I will get a new bf?
>>
>>17977371
These readings are so full of shit
>>
>>17978088
>8
It breaks my heart to tell you, but a great tragedy will occur in your life.
>>
>>17978091
>1
Soon, a great tragedy will befall on you. Be prepared anon.
>>
>>17978063
Why even care or bother about past life...

I see darkness. A blue drop. Some kind of a hair decoration, flower-shaped, on a simple, wooden table. I hear a child being next to it, a girl, shouting ''mama! mama!'' over and over again, while I see the shape of a woman next to her, on the other side, standing there, and suddenly collapsing and crying. She cries and cries, while the girl shouts her word over and over. Silence. And then my vision goes red, and I see the woman ripping apart the girl.

Well, you likely were quite an unstable person back in the day, very troubled. Or perhaps bothered about the past, in some odd roundabout ways, that made you do something you likely ended up regretting. Out of rage, likely. It's strange.

>>17978072
Contact jewben about it.

>>17978073
Atu VII, Prince of Swords, Princess of Swords, Queen of Wands.

>The Chariot for a cancer
lel.

Really though, it seems that in the future you're going to have some kind of a movement happening, or striving towards some kind of change or motion, being supported by your thoughts and desires for likely more. Rash actions, or at least pushed by rash impulses and urges. It won't lead to anything bad, it seems, but there's definitely more movement abound than anything you may have at the current moment.

Good luck!

>>17978083
Believe it or not, material and stability can influence a great deal in how one's divination abilities would progress. You need to focus on that, or perhaps get rid of any kinds of problems that may be around, before you're able to go for it. Have a better grounding and a foundation underneath your feet before you get into it. Personal experience, but divination can make you unstable.

1/2
>>
>>17978091
Most are. But I have to say Xwbf has given me creepily accured visions of stuff she couldn't possibly now. She's the only reader I ask because of that.
>>
>>17978087
>7
I see that a great tragedy will cross paths with you. It is unfortunate anon.
>>
As I've said before, you look into the future, and future is something that's unstable. There's a tendency for people to become that, which they surround themselves with. So, if you delve into occult or divination, which by very nature works with something that's not stable or at least has a physical and material grounding and presence, you're going to become a bit like it. Unstable. Watch that.

>>17978087
I still need to respond to that e-mail of yours. Give me a day or so and I should, because I'm *terrible* with writing up long responses to other people. Thank you for your concern though, I much appreciate it.

>>17978088
>Two of Cups and Atu III

When you will fall in love. Literally my answer. When you'll have a lot of emotions and not know where to put them.

>>17978091
ok.

can't blame you for thinking that though.

>>17978100
pls tell me if I get a great tragedy falling upon me
i wanna know just how much my life is going to suck compared to how it is now

>>17978104
d'aww, anon, you make me blush.

Really though, give others some opportunities as well. They need their practice, and without querents like you bothering readers incessantly about things they won't get anywhere, including me.
>>
>>17978050
Tell me how my future will be.
>>
>>17978108
Hello, could I get a past life reading as well please? Thank you. Just curious what you see.
>>
File: image.jpg (103KB, 668x455px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103KB, 668x455px
Anybody wants to read my chart?
>>
>>17977812
Can you scry the best thing that will happen between me and my crush?
>>
>>17977980
feedback for your reading first of all thank you. you saw black tar which is really interesting because just the other night i saw a lot of black tar and liquid in my minds visions.
>>
Xwbf our best reader and queen
>>
>>17978128
Amen.
>>
>>17978108
forgot to link the entire first paragraph to >>17978102
my bad, my bad...

>>17978109
Four of Swords, Two of Cups, Atu XXI, Atu XI, Five of Disks and Ten of Cups.

Well well, what's this spread we have here... It seems that at the current moment it's rather still, at least within your mind there's a likely, very uneasy truce about how things are going at the current moment. From the cards, it's a likelihood that you're likely going to end up dealing with emotions, emotional people or well, perhaps find yourself caught up in a crush of some kind. From here, things can go several ways. Either you're going to simply fantasize and strive for something more, something long-term, and I'm not sure whether it's related to this Two of Cups or whether it's something else, but Atu XI makes me think that there's also a likelihood for something short. It depends on how much effort and thought you'll put into this.

Don't worry about anything too bad happening, and don't let yourself stay still in one position in regards of emotions. Or perhaps don't waste a likely opportunity if it comes to love. Who knows. It's just... hard for me to say anything else, because the cards seem to have a very interesting progression starting from the Two of Cups, heading into either something along the lines of fantasy and striving towards completion, or simply being lustful. The advice card suggests to not head into the lust. Just focus on planning things out, if it comes to that. In general, nothing bad.

[you asked for a really vague fucking thing though, so not surprising I can't put any specifics down.]
>>
>>17977812
Can I have a vision of me at uni? Thanks
>>
>>17977812
Is it her ?
>>
>>17977812
Could you scry my next relationship?
>>
>>17978050
is Linda the one for me ? will I ever get to see her again?
>>
>>17978117
Quick look.
Alright, you give me an impression of person who either consciously hides a good part of his personality or he cannot explain why he does things in that way but not another one. I see that you're not that good of understanding feelings but you're quite expressive one - if you feel anger, everyone will know it. It just a hunch but you might be either bi or bi-curious person, something about your chart gives it away. From appearance you're probably quite androgynous but a bit chubby. You seem to be pretty laid-back person but as soon as it comes to work, you change into completely different person who never backs down till job is finished. Hell, you probably are bad at losing stuff but on the other hand it shows how passionately you take challenges. Let's take a look at the Sun - Leo Sun but in the weakest position - 12th house which basically is illusion and subconsciousness one. All my previous statements should apply for you but remember that you have weak Sun and as result you probably were bullied and therefore self-taught inferiority complex. As i've said you have a lot of problems with feelings which might be inadequate one like you have a gf/bf but you cant express love - you rationally understand that you should be feeling in love but there are no feelings behind words. It might be because of deep trauma relating with father absence in childhood.
>>
File: abbadon_by_bpsola-d53c4oj.jpg (227KB, 700x1089px) Image search: [Google]
abbadon_by_bpsola-d53c4oj.jpg
227KB, 700x1089px
>>17978111
I see a strange, green looking formation, akin to a human-sized pillar, and a circle of women going around it, kneeling before it, chanting something. Priestesses within some kind of a holy location. Chanting some kind of a word. I look up vague similarities, and I keep getting pointed to Hinduism strangely enough, but it carries some kind of pagan touches to it.

So, you were likely someone who was into religion, or at least active worshiping. Judging from the appearances of the location, definitely not in the modern era, but nothing too old as well.

>>17978125
Absolutely neat. I was half-expecting to see something small, or not even related to the future but more on the past, but that's what happens when I don't have anything strong to focus on. Ah well. Thank you though, that's good to know that I wasn't seeing weird/unrelated shit.

>>17978128
Ha. Ha. Sure. No.

I can point to at least several readers who are far better than me, and to the best of my knowledge, this horrendous place considers Cheswick to be their queen, so yeah.

>>17978131
Oi, you. Don't encourage this. >:^(

I answer these two readings, and nothing more than that.

>>17978122
I didn't need to see much. A man and a woman, stuck in an endless loop of emotions, akin to a whirlpool that never really stops and just turns onto itself to keep everything within itself. The man reaches out the hand towards the woman, and they manage to grab each other's hand. He drags her towards himself, but they're still within the same whirlpool, and still lost within the same emotional mess that they were in. Nothing really changes, but the gesture was there. They perhaps find themselves just a bit closer, but still... it's a mess.

Something may happen to keep you two close, but nothing too solid or concrete to work off of. No stability at damn all. So, I don't see you two within a relationship, or at least nothing within a stable one.
>>
File: sharmat_by_anadenel-d6tzlqf.png (1023KB, 700x1024px) Image search: [Google]
sharmat_by_anadenel-d6tzlqf.png
1023KB, 700x1024px
>>17978138
I see an empty room with an unoccupied desk. A vase catches my eye, with a nice flower, but I see nothing. I look outside, and it's a warm, sunny day. I see some people outside, having a good time, spending, doing things, whatever. There's something looming in the distance, as if something is coming up, but for now, things are peaceful and calm. There's nothing to worry about, or study too much, or anything like that, but later on things may just get a bit rough.

>>17978146
>>17978148
>>17978150
Sorry, not doing you three. My designated time of doing reads is up.

Until later, /div/, and have a nice day everyone!
>>
>>17978158
You the best thank you for your work
>>
>>17978158
Our Queen Of Divination is so humble. <3

You are far from useless. You have a gift.
>>
>>17978158
thanks
>>
>>17978154
You're infinitely better than Cheswick (primarily because I hate the spam she brings).

You're certainly one of the best readers here.
>>
>>17978154
>this horrendous place considers Cheswick to be their queen
No, people just like their giggles around here
>>
Could someone please help me?
I was fine until I talked to her arround 2 or 3 days ago. She has achieved way more than I have. We both said sorry to each other, I don't have any ill will towards her.
But right now I feel so much dread inside. I'm feeling seriously really bad. I didn't feel this while talking to her, I've been feeling it since this morning. It feels like some kind of mix of fear, physical pain, depression, and suicidal thoughts. Wich I haven't felt in a very long time. If I don't control myself, I might have an anxiety episode leading towards suicide.
Did she fucking curse me or something??? Can someone please tell me what will happen in the next 3 months (specially about her)??
Someone please help me, I'm freaking out, I'll leave some information right here:
Female
Brown eyes
>>
>>17977780
thank you very much for aking your time to read it ^^
>>
>>17978213
First of all, see a doctor. The human body is fucking weird, it doesn't need magic to have issues.
>>
A quick question?
Are there any good sites online to buy decks from, I don't like buying things from sites like ebay.
>>
>>17978223
You can use amazon.com
A good website to find tarot decks is http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/

It can direct you to whatever websites or places that sell whatever particular deck you're looking for.
>>
>>17978108
>When you will fall in love. Literally my answer. When you'll have a lot of emotions and not know where to put them.
Dem hope its worth it too.
>>
23 M Scorpio

Should I be a driver instead of my current job
>>
File: Drive-Scorpion-Jacket.jpg (55KB, 440x302px) Image search: [Google]
Drive-Scorpion-Jacket.jpg
55KB, 440x302px
>>17978323
yea ryan
>>
>>17978353

Welp that's all I needed to know.
>>
>>17978172
This all the way. I started reading because of your guidance , and I've been very accurate so far. I started getting unintentional scrying during my tarot reading and study so I'm working on being able to scry intentionally now. I am extremely thankful for your readings and help you've given me!

I have only read in person so far and a few times anonymously on here. I will read full time after I sort my emotions out. I think I'm expending too much energy on all I'm learning at once .
>>
>>17978413
Eh, that's why i like natal chart reading more. You dont need to take other people emotions, just use your intuition and read signs.
>>
Male Scorpio

Is she gonna find someone she likes more than me?
>>
File: prayer.jpg (41KB, 801x1200px) Image search: [Google]
prayer.jpg
41KB, 801x1200px
So how does one connect to light beings, send them a message ? I have a request but just constantly thinking about it does not give a satisfying result.
>>
Could anyone give me a small yes/no reading with a pendolum or something?

Is she the one i have been hearing about?
>>
File: Her asshole had teeth.jpg (107KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Her asshole had teeth.jpg
107KB, 1024x768px
Gonna do a few tarot reads.
Make your query.
>>
>>17978560
When will my finances gonna get better ?
>>
>>17978560
General reading please.
>>
>>17978560
>when

Ya know what I don't feel like doing tarot reads right now cause I can't tell you when something's going to happen.
>>
>>17978560
Female
What's Y's intentions towards me?
Is he trying to fool me or his words are honest?
>>
>>17978560
how will the rest of the year going to be like for me?
male
23 soon to be 24
>>
>>17978560
Just wanted to say that you're AWESOME!!!!
>>
>>17978475
>>17978560
Could you do mine?
>>
>>17978560
Please do me >>17978213
>>
>>17978570
What if a rephrase my question.

Am I taking a right path to achieve whatever I want ?
>>
>>17978562
THey will improve, I can't tell you when. Your best bet is to cut back on shit that you don' need like cigarettes, or pokeymon go doubloons or whatever the fuck. Don't waste money on stupid shit basically. Fairly obvious right?
Try to find new ways to make money.

I was in a shitty financial position and found mediocre jobs on craigslist.

There was even a guy offering $30 a week to be his friend for a single hour out of a single day each week. No sex or anything. Just a socially inept loser.

Anyway
your advice: maybe you should return some bottles, sell some drugs, or just try not to stress shit as much and instead look for more ways to make money / try to find a better job.
>>
>>17978560
Should I pursue my current gut feeling, career-wise?
>>
>>17978560
General reading, please and thank you!
>>
>>17978560
I have been waiting for something
Will i have it soon?
>>
>>17978565
>General reading

well in general...
you feelgoodman.jpg
Shit's mkay for you I guess.
Suppose that's why you asked for a silly ass general reading because you're probably addicted to getting reads but don't have anything that needs to be read.

Ya know after a while with cocaine addicts they stop getting high off of the coke but their brain still tells them they want it.
Maybe you should try to find a new thrill?
>C O C A I N E
>O
>C
>A
>I
>N
>E

THE FUTURE
Well you might find yourself in a period of a newfound financial and intellectual crisis. I wonder why, hmm?
Sounds interesting to me.
You will also be having a lot of fun and using this fun as a way of coping with something... strange. You may even be having fun with a girl or just enjoying what life has to offer.

Your advice
mmm love yourself.
>>
>>17978592
Sounds like a good advice but my situation is way different. Ive given up almost all of pleasures just to pay off that debt wich is killing me, bailiffs are on my ass and the debt is getting bigger. If i had more luck on my side i could fix things.. i have a job but i could get a more paying one if anyone woudnt reject my cv...i could reduce my paiments to minimum if a bank would give me a loan to refinence my debts... it all could be fixed in a matter of few days. But it does not happen.
>>
>>17978574

He wants your hhiippss, ttiittss, and lliippss.
mmmmmmmm
Beauty and carnality are only a part of it, and not the entire picture itself.
Intellect formations.
Something nice for the two of you, should you both be decent human beings.

I'm not sure that it's love, but it seems like it.
If you like him then Forget your doubts and embrace your passions to enjoy life.

Even if it's a mistake, it will be a fun mistake.
>>
Doing readings until I'm not

A secret
No Generals
>>
>>17978614
You should cook drugs and sell them imo.
Just try to figure out what drugs are most popular in your area.
>>
>>17978634
Ha ha ha haaaa!

>A secret
I don't really have any secrets but...

A girl once bent over to show me her staph infection.

>Male

Tell me what this one biatch I will refer to as "V" thinks of me, plase?
>>
>>17978638
Will definetly go to jail or get killed.
Robbing a bank would be a better coise even to its also crazy as fuk. I want a tarrot read just to find out if im going to work shit out before killing myself before hardcore depression kicks in.
>>
>>17978634
>A secret
I wish I was better than A.
>Gender
Female
>Query
Will I be okay the rest of the year? and will I be better than A?
>>
>>17978643
"v' does not really think positive of you so bear with me here: she thinks you are very deceitful and she thinks you have a hard time letting go, and she does not think you are a winner.
>>
>>17978634
I think I'm smarter than most people.
Female
Will I get rich this summer?
>>
>>17978634
I was only looking for sex

Male

Will anything love related happend this year?
>>
>>17978657
I see things going very well for you financially, it might be because of a male figure who is good financially supporting you. I see you being nurtured and cared for in general and there is a swift stroke of luck coming in your life regarding friends/the social life.

A will find someone he/she wants to go for but it won't work out well for them, there is a lot of competition for that person and he/she ends up falling flat on their face. He will try to put up a fight to no avail.

So yes, you will be better than A. Congrats.
>>
>>17978076
Well it's complicated. He broke up with me to be with her, has told me several times that he's unhappy and not sure what to do, so I held off getting involved with anyone else. But now I'm wondering if he's just trying to keep me in his back pocket.
>>
>>17978629
Thank you, I like him (I wouldn't say I'm in love but I care a lot about him) and felt he was just for sex so I walked away, but he came back apologising and I really didn't know if he was being honest this time or turned back to me because didn't work with someone else.
>>
>>17978576

Your year's going to be nice, man.
Just let it run its course.
Divination isnt necessary.

>>17978581
Thanks I guess.

>>17978582
I've never used a pendulum... I'll give pendulums a shot in a couple months I guess but for now I can not, I'm sorry.

>>17978213
Ok so...
If you're worried about curses you can try doing the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram, or scream "Ompehda! Bahlasti!" at the top of your lungs, or throw salt in bath water and bathe in it.

I remember things at their worst for me with the edge of a knife against my veins I called upon the spirit Sallos and very shortly after my depression subsided and did not return. Do not kill yourself before trying alternatives.

now lets read it...

I can't use the cards to tell you if she cursed you but I'll try to read the next 3 months for you in association with her.

>The reed

Don't suppose you're sexually attracted to her are you?
If that's the case it's likely just a silly ass crush and not a curse.
However you'll be coming up to a time of disappointment at the inability to have the things you want I guess along with the frustrations that come with that disappointment.

Your mind may fuck with you a lot over the next few months and it will likely be primarily centered on delusion.

Just let go, man. Don't worry. If you like her try talking to her more.
Also try to accomplish more as well so that you can be more towards her level I guess.
>>
>>17978659

Haha awesome.
I am not the deceiver though. It's her.
Thanks pal!
>>
>>17978666
Thank you! Very good reading.
>>
>>17978665
There's definitely going to be an opportunity and I would look towards work/school for that opportunity. Someone you work with but it's not someone you have a history with its a brand new, fresh start no baggage with this person. I can say this relationship will not be really passionate, at least not first, but it will be very harmonious and beneficial for both of you regarding money. It's like one of those relationships that make sense for you to be together but there is no extreme lust behind it. It's going to be traditional and slow paced, most likely. I think the love aspect will happen over time. Going off the top of my head I assume she's not going to be a 10/10 hottie or anything but it makes sense for you guys to be together.

>>17978664
Long story short, not this summer no, but that does not mean it will not happen ever so don't give up hope. I see you being very determined and going after some growth financially but I didn't get any money cards surprisingly. I think you mature quite a bit this summer maybe, you are no longer naive or immature in something you previously were though, so that's good.
>>
>>17978682
Thank you for the advice man. I will definetily try the salt water.
>>
>>17978687
I leaned more towards deceiver from the 4 of swords reversed clarifier but what I also got could mean that she sees you as someone who likes to run away.
>>
>>17978692
Too bad.
Thanks for the read!
>>
>>17978682
>Divination isnt necessary.
oh wow, arigatou
>>
>>17978634
>A secret
I like girls too
>Gender
Female
>Query
When will I be able to get a job to save enough and leave my parent's house?
>>
>>17978695
Eh.
Maybe that's it then?
She's kind of a sick psycho fuck, ya know.
Just because she has no conscience she should be able to bring suffering down on someone else.
As if sadism is divine right.
She deserves to die a prolonged and relentlessly agonizing death.
That's my opinion of her.
So I did deny my own desire, as well as hers, and turn my back on her.
>>
>>17978703
>>17978703
I can't do time readings, sorry. I asked if it would be soon however, and I feel there will be a choice for you to leave your parents house soon if you so happen to choose so. It might be in order to be with someone else who claims they might care for you, it might not. There will be a lot of struggling at first but it will open up a lot of possibilities for you later on. There's a whole world out there for you to explore, so to speak, but you can't really see it in your parent's house. You don't want to miss out so maybe it's better to take that opportunity and choice despite it not being so reasonable financially at first because it might be better for you overall in the long run. Remember you miss all the chances you don't take.
>>
>>17978634
>A secret
I don't really love her...
>Gender
Male
>Query
How can I get out of the autism life? How can I improve in the things I want?
>>
>>17978634
I think Im a male
Female
Will I have a happy marriage?
>>
>>17978717
It's going to require a lot of maturation from you from a logical perspective. Try to get rid of whatever immature notion you have of what life should be about right now and maybe focus on the home life. I think the cards want you to settle down with this girl and work hard in order to build a nice home life for yourself but not without taking some punches emotionally at first. It's not going to be easy but nothing good is easy; and this is what they want you to do. This will lead to maturation.
>>
>>17978716
>I can't do time readings, sorry. I asked if it would be soon however, and I feel there will be a choice for you to leave your parents house soon if you so happen to choose so.
Oh it's ok, I wish I had formed the query better but I'm struggling to find a decent job and no luck so far.

>It might be in order to be with someone else who claims they might care for you, it might not.
I wish, but I don't know anyone who would offer that

>You don't want to miss out so maybe it's better to take that opportunity and choice despite it not being so reasonable financially at first because it might be better for you overall in the long run.
I'll keep an eye if some opportunity pops up, so far everything is cloudy and I wish I could take an action to make something happen.
>>
>>17978720
Your marriage isn't going to be a very passionate one but don't fret, a lot aren't. I see you going into it with a certain naive enthusiasm though, so there might be puppy love before it kinda fades. Marriages are basically friendships after a certain point so don't worry. You'll be cared for and I don't think there will be a divorce or anything, it will last for a long time with no drastic change. It will be very stable and balanced and fair. He will treat you with respect and like an equal yet he will provide for you. There will be no disturbances in finances but he might be a little bit emotionally distant.
>>
>>17978609
I've started asking for generals as there is a specific part of my life that I'm curious about, and it's taking up a large enough portion of it that asking generals seems to give a good enough answer. I will admit however that you're probably right about the addiction to readings lol. The future reading is similar to a large number of other readings I've recently had, and I think I know what it's referring to.

Thank you very much.
>>
>>17978634
I sometimes wish awful death to people and say 'jk'. I'm not joking at all.
Male
Would N and I have a Nice relationship?

Thanks
>>
>>17978634
I'm scared of being alone in a room with a mirror.

Male

Is there someone I should be looking for to help me, or am I ok by myself.
>>
File: Konachan.com - 224052 sample.jpg (889KB, 1500x894px) Image search: [Google]
Konachan.com - 224052 sample.jpg
889KB, 1500x894px
Hey, my dearies.
Sorry for not being there today, had some stuff to fix
If all is well I'll be reading again tomorrow.

The poll is still a think I'd like to see answered tho :)
What's your sign?
http://www.strawpoll.me/10862786/

Love you! Peace <3
>>
>>17978737
Interesting. I guess its better than marriage which is full of lies and cheating. Thank you for the read!
>>
any empaths on?
>>
>>17978749
fatboy
>>
>>17978634
My spiritual desire for fasts has progressed to an obsession with starving.
Male
What path will my mind take me on in the coming months?
Gracias friend. (My apologies if this is too general a query, I will alter it if it is. New to the general, lil shaky.)
>>
Just wondering if any of you can tell me what a white butterfly means? I have been seeing them everywhere lately.
>>
>>17978903
They mean good luck or souls of the departed, something like that.
>>
>>17978634

Secret: I drink alone.
Female
What's a huge sign that I've been missing for so long?
>>
>>17979001
ashes, mind doing a energy reading on me, telling me what is wrong with it?
>>
>>17977812
Female, aries, 18, isfp
I dont know what to do anymore but i cant give up yet please
>>
>>17978634
I bite my toe nails
Female
Should I work on this project?
>>
>>17979089
My readings aren't as accurate right now, I'll be doing a ton tomorrow night. Mind catching me then? :)
>>
File: 551381276.jpg (24KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
551381276.jpg
24KB, 340x270px
Hello /div/ friends,
I am not quering anyone because this perticular question of mine is probably stupid, but I would be really, really thankfull if any of you kind souls does a read or a scry on this.
Backstory: this is about my ex, we had a year and a half of a manipulative and abusive relationship (no physical, only mental) from his side, while I carried the whole relationship on my back. I was stupid, and I didn't know any better. I broke up with him when I literally had to accept that I'd rather die alone than be with a person like this after 2 weeks of static while he recieved all my messages and calls but never answered. That happened 4 years ago. Today he send me a facebook friendship request, no message no nothing, from his old account. He was always very cryptic and hiding and yet I do know he has another account. Now after 4 years of him not saying anything to me, even when the relationship ended. I am currently in a relationship with a person whom I care about dearly, the first one after my ex.
My question is: what does he want? (and maybe advice on what should I do, except of telling my partner which I will after he wakes up)
A read on the ex's state would be good too.
Now I do have a chance of redemption or revenge or whatever but I will not give him the pleasure of yet again fooling me.
Please /div/ help me. I do know this is foolish, so I do not wish to impose on any reader who thinks of this as a waste of time. This is truly probably my only chance of burrying this forever and never having those thoughts again.
>>
I hate my job
Male
Should I quit and work for myself full time instead of part time?
>>
>>17979121
sure thing
>>
>>17979125

oh anon, i wouldn't even bother accept the request at all. just block block block. anything he has to say won't make you feel better :(
>>
>>17979136
Exactly this, no good comes of adding him. Don't need to be a mystic to know that
>>
>>17979136
>>17979141
I know guys, but I just want to make him feel like shit for everything he does as the parting goodbye that I never got.
>>
>>17979146
As generic as it sounds, be the bigger person. No need to do anything that you could possibly regret in the future. Just move on.
>>
>>17979146
If you want to make him feel like shit, ignoring his request is the best way to go.
It will drive him crazy
>>
>>17979146
I've been in this situation before and it is less painful to just move on and live in the current. Doing something like that may reopen those wounds and, in the end, cause you more pain or anger. I would take the advice above and just block the request. Sending hugs your way.
>>
File: image.jpg (311KB, 960x1211px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
311KB, 960x1211px
>>17978151
OP, you're way off the track

I've studied astrology and other occult related subjects and most of what you said was way off

>pic related
Do i look either chubby or androgynous? Bi or bi curious? Where the fuck are you getting this from?
>>
>>17979159
>>17979166
>>17979167
I do thank you all.
I think I will do this afterall.
No real use if I do take the bait.

Once again thank all for the kind responses, even though this is a stupid matter, made me think.
>>
>>17979224
I shun u frim the interwebs
>>
>>17979224
BV is that you?
>>
>>17979259

bv isn't from canada
>>
>>17979271
Who is that maple nigger then he's hot
>>
>>17979284

well from the thumbnail it kind of looks like pewdiepie so maybe it's him
>>
>>17979259
BV wouldn't post a happy trail picture. Let alone publicly.
>>
>>17979294
My bad. Ab photo.
>>
>>17979294
Is BV hot?
>>
File: Cn1oluGW8AA5079.jpg (57KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
Cn1oluGW8AA5079.jpg
57KB, 600x451px
Ahoy there /div/ pals. I don't really see any readers around, so I'm gonna chuck my air query out here in hopes maybe someone will pick it up.

I'm really struggling with my art at the moment, I just can't be happy with it. Everyone tells me it's cute and good and unique, and they enjoy my designs, but I'm just not feeling it. Will I ever be happy with my art, and will I ever be able to land a job with it? I know I can probably do it if I just keep practicing, but right now it's giving me this suffocating feeling. A reading would be nice, to put my mind at ease.
>>
>>17979309
If I read you could I get a drawing out of it?
>>
>>17979309
It doesn't sound like you need a reading because you already have some intuition.

A lot of people expected me to go into an art oriented career when I was younger because I'm naturally inclined. The problem is, I have little motivation for it. Especially for redundant practicing in order to have enough of a competitive edge to make a living doing it.

I think what you should do is listen to yourself and explore what you enjoy, but also what you're good at.

Even if you were to make a living off of your art, what good is it if you are still unsatisfied?

I would suggest some introspection and exploration outside of others' views.
>>
Dré
Male
Aries

Can someone do a future love reading for me please?
>>
File: 1468005548882.jpg (18KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1468005548882.jpg
18KB, 250x250px
>>17978749
>all these scorpios
>>
File: image.jpg (244KB, 945x983px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
244KB, 945x983px
>>17979292
No it's not
>>
>>17979392

but you're just as edgy as pewdiepie
>>
>>17979318
I don't really feel confident enough in myself at the moment to draw for services. ;_; I'm afraid you'll be disappointed and feel like your reading was for nothing, sorry.

>>17979349
I just wanted one cause it would've been kind of inspiring if the cards, or whatever kinda ready doodad, pointed to success.

Art and character design is the only thing I've got going for me, and I'm trying to explore that the best I can, but it's tough when drawing makes me feel like I'm suffocating.
>>
>>17979392
holy shit he does kinda look like pewdiepie
>>
>>17979400
I'm sure you have other talents. You may just not be aware of them.

Then there are jobs you wouldn't realize have aspects you may be good at.

A read might help point you in a direction, but you'll need to experience on your own to understand what works for you.

Here I am in the coffee industry able to utilize my interests in art, science, and psychology. Bonus for it being an active job.
>>
>>17979395
Whatever you say, idgaf
>>
>>17979385
;)
>>
is someone doing readings atm?
>>
>>17979308
Nope he is ugly, he only has a pleasant voice.
>>
Sorry for the air request, I don't see any readers right now. Can someone tell me if we'd be happy together? I'm a Virgo, he's a cancer.
>>
Would love to know how my meeting this upcoming Tuesday will turnout?

Also how my future looks in terms of schooling/work?

Initials H.R, Cancer, I like water, male.
>>
>>17979587
I was just lurking but possibly. I am intoxicated, haven't read in weeks, and my emotions and energy are crazy right now. I could try 1-2 readings with my most accurate spread to see if I can manage readings right now, but I really can't guarantee accuracy.
>>
>>17979721

How does the future of my silk plantation look?
>>
>>17979721
will I speak to him again?
>>
>>17979734
hey its me, him
u say my name ill say yours
>>
>>17979596
not cool anon hes a nice guy
>>
>>17979730
I drew 3 Cups cards , 2 major arcana, and had a 3rd major arcana jump out. I'm going to take that as a sign to figure out my emotions first considering yours was a business query.

Sorry I couldn't read for you.

>>17979734
I had a business query turn out cups and majors, my emotions are too wild to read you accurately.
>>
>>17979829
can I get a love reading? Sorry for the lame query, but I'm hard up.
>>
>>17979829
who will be my next gf?
>>
What have I done to deserve this
>>
File: merkaba_1_0.jpg (15KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
merkaba_1_0.jpg
15KB, 360x360px
Tarot.No generals.I may skip you if I don't feel like answering your question. Some questions feel repetetive to me.
>Name/Alias
>Age
>Sign
>Query
More information, more potential for a better read.
How the reading resonates with you is appreciated. But not necessary.
>>
>>17979938
>mindy
>18
>leo
>does he miss me?
>>
>>17979898
Mia has black hair and a huge rack. Caps is in the main pic.
>>
>>17979938
Maty
Cancer
Will it be better if I return?
Thanks un advance
>>
>>17979938
Flux
Aries
Will the leo man and me be friends again, is there hope for something in the future in regards of our relationship/friendship ?
>>
File: _cassiopeia_a.png (738KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
_cassiopeia_a.png
738KB, 600x450px
>>17979951
You:The Devil
You are feeling that the temptation of a certain relationship, pastime or other form of pleasure is too hard to resist - it's almost addictive. Question your motives, these sorts of situations aren't generally good news.

You may also have rather low self-esteem at this time and feel that there's not much hope for the future. Don't doubt your abilities - try to be more positive. Think carefully, you can still change direction.

Your wants: The Hanged Man
The cards suggest that what you most want at this time is to have it all! Why should you have to give something or someone up?

Perhaps you feel a victim and that events are not going as planned. Trust that this is a passage from one phase of your life to another.

If you are not sure what or who you need to give up, trust that things will resolve themselves over time and whatever the outcome it will ultimately be to your benefit.

Fears:High Priestess
You are feeling uneasy and insecure, something in your gut is saying "be careful, all is not as it seems" - something just doesn't feel right. Delay any decisions or actions until you have answered your concerns.

What is not in favor:Temperance
Life will seem hectic and full of challenges and you will find it hard to have the right perspective on things.

You may have a rival in love or at work. Think about whether the relationship or the job is really right for you.

This is a time for being calm and patient and life will soon have a sense of normality again.
(cont)
>>
>>17979750
you're not him... his name is sparks
>>
File: background.jpg (3MB, 2560x1580px) Image search: [Google]
background.jpg
3MB, 2560x1580px
>>17979981
>>17979951

What is in favor:Judgement
Brand new potential, an opportunity which once given must not be ignored, a new project, decision or relationship that could affect the rest of your life - all are indicated here.

You will enjoy success and enjoyment for past efforts, events will pick up a pace and the outcome will be quicker than expected.

Likely Outcome:The Moon
Whilst you are confused and fearful and allowing your anxieties to hold you back, trust that all will turn out well in the end.

Things may seem tough or confusing but stick with it, it's right for you.

The Moon is a good omen if you are in a clandestine affair and helps guide you to open your mind to new and unexpected possibilities.
--------------
Does he miss you? Highly doubt it, he has someone else most likely. You're on to better things.
>>
>>17979938
Callum
Scorpio
What should I expect/focus on in the incoming weeks, in terms of my faith.
>>
>>17979938

Tell me about my silk plantation.

>>17979829

It's all good mate.
>>
>>17978634
If you feel like doing one for me.

>Secret
I deal weed.

>gender
Male

>query
Does M love me?
>>
File: rubs legs together.jpg (257KB, 1024x658px) Image search: [Google]
rubs legs together.jpg
257KB, 1024x658px
>>17979990
>>17979938

Oh, and

Nick
Leo
>>
>>17979938
Dear SpaceMan, here on Earth things are very difficult, i feel that the all the harshness i faced diminished me. I am lesser of what i was and have no direction to go. Betrayal from friends, tragedies that i knew would happen and wasnt able to stop and a whole lot of injustice that in no way i can change seems to be the only constant thing in my life. Can the cards ascertain as why that is? Maybe i am blind or dumb or i don't know karma is a bitch and past life errors now weight on me. Or is shit is just fucked for me and that is it?
>Paul
>31
>Pisces ascendant Pisces
>>
File: blue.jpg (209KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
blue.jpg
209KB, 900x506px
>>17979961
You: The Chariot
You feel everything is a constant battle at the moment, but persevere and you will triumph in the end. Expect some good news that will help you to keep going until you achieve your goals.

This is a time of movement and change and of conflicts ending in victory. You may well consider a journey that relates to work or go for that new car you've been looking at.

Your Desire: The Fool
The Fool in this position suggests that what you most want at this time is just to be happy, and you are searching for the one thing that will bring happiness.

You desire a new start but feel unsure of what you want or where you want to go.

Romantically you may have mixed feelings about someone - part of you wants to enter the relationship wholeheartedly, part of you wants to hold back. So if you are in a relationship that empowers you then stay - if not it is time to move on.

Fears:Devil
You are afraid that it's out of control. You simply cannot resist this passionate attraction. Despite the fact it's addictive and unlikely to be right, you just can't stop yourself.

Whatever it is, a passion for someone who's not good for you, money deals that are too good to be true or any other kind of temptation, try to resist, as it is unlikely to have a positive outcome.

If you're feeling low in self-belief and self-worth and doubt your abilities - don't! Have confidence in yourself - it's not too late to change direction.
(cont)
>>
>>17979938
Lazuli
Cancer
Is this relationship the right one for me?

Some background info: I've been in a relationship with my SO for 8 months now but things are starting to feel a little stale. It almost feels like it's becoming a platonic one.I get the impression that he's not that into me anymore. So, I've been at a crossroads with what I should do.
>>
>>17979938
Josh
Virgo
Did I marry the wrong woman or is there something wrong with me?
>>
File: indigo.jpg (811KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
indigo.jpg
811KB, 1920x1080px
>>17980005
>>17979961

Against you: Hermit
You are at risk of doing something hasty out of impatience and rage.

This is not a time for irrational and impulsive behaviour - don't be cantankerous (if closer to old than young!) or arrogant and resentful (if closer to young than old!) Try and remain calm and let the rage go. Take time to make a cool and collected decision.

The Hermit signals a warning not to make hasty decisions.

On your side: The High Priestess
All lines are open in your telephone exchange with your intuition, and there is no better guide than this intuition.

Listen.

Listen carefully and the secret you want revealed will be shared with you.

Likely Outcome: Magician
This is a period of positive action with great potential. You are full of self-belief, feeling very empowered and will have the ability to think on your feet.

The Magician is an excellent omen for success: it's time to show everyone exactly what you're made of.
---------------
I can't tell you what to do. But the cards say that you have the best answer. It will work.
>>
>>17979956
wut?
>>
File: Queen of Cups.jpg (17KB, 180x300px) Image search: [Google]
Queen of Cups.jpg
17KB, 180x300px
>>17979974
Queen of cups.
The picture on this card shows a beautiful woman, dressed in a gown that could be a wedding dress. She is holding a cup between her hands as if she has just been given this by someone in front of her. She has lovely blonde hair that is braided and she wears pearl earrings and some pearls around her hair. She wears an elaborate head dressing and her entire focus is dedicated to the cup she is holding. She is seated beside the ocean. If this is you, then you may be about to get married or even have your first child. You are sensitive and caring and very family orientated. You are immaculately well groomed and have great pride in your appearance. You could be about to achieve a position that is very dear to your heart. If this is not you, then someone you know already, or whom you are about to meet, who is described by this card is about to enter your life and make a huge impact on your lifestyle.
>>
File: Seven of Wands.jpg (17KB, 180x300px) Image search: [Google]
Seven of Wands.jpg
17KB, 180x300px
>>17979988
Seven of wands
Briefly: You are now on your way to your destiny, to fulfill some mission that you know you have to do.

Full Meaning: This card has a picture of a strong man on it and he is wielding a long wand and in front of him are six other wands. Each of these wands has a few green leaves on it symbolizing fertility. He is a man of courage and strength. He has strong hands that are put to practical use. If you are this man then you are now on your way to your destiny, to fulfill some mission that you know you have to do. You are capable and wise. You are reaping the harvest and bringing home the bacon so to speak. You are not afraid of challenge nor hard work. You set your goals high and you always attempt to achieve them, despite whatever difficulties may get in your way. If you are not this person, then this type of man is going to enter your life and make a lot of changes to it. He is only there to help and to guide you. He will not push you anywhere you don't want to go, though will be available for advice and counselling where necessary. If you are a woman who has not yet had her first child, it is possible that a pregnancy is indicated by this card. The child may be conceived or born in winter. You will surmount all obstacles and achieve your dreams.
>>
File: Magi.jpg (21KB, 180x300px) Image search: [Google]
Magi.jpg
21KB, 180x300px
>>17979990
Magician
The Magician can do anything. The Magician can have any position he wants, the person he desires or anything his imagination can conjure up. If he wishes to be the President of a country or the Prime Minister of a country, he can do that. All he has to do is desire it and wish for it and make it happen. If he seeks the most desired woman in the land, he can have her, marry her, have children with her. Nothing is beyond his power, which has no boundaries and no limitations. He can have wealth, title, power, prestige, love, glory, fame, anything at all that he wants or feels he needs. He has mystical and magical qualities and a power that is so subtle, it sometimes appears to go undetected. His powerful abilities are beyond comprehension and understanding by the average human being. He is unfathomable, unreachable, unless he wants you closer by his side.

If this card should represent you, then you are being made aware of what your real and true talents are and that this is a favourable time to pursue your dreams.

Should this card represent someone else, it may be wise to consider what it is that this person wants from you. Do they want you in their life, or out of their life. It is their wish that will come true, not yours, unless you too are also a Magician.
>>
>>17980040
doesn't sound like me nor anyone I know but thanks for the read anyways... Really doesn't relate to my situation at all. But I do thank you for your time and for doing these reading for us, I hope you have a good night.
>>
>>17980048

I understand. Thank you SpaceMan.
>>
>>17980050
Overall it's a good card, so your relationship should be fine.
>>
>>17979938
>>17979938
what to expect on the next 2 months?

please and thank you
>>
>>17980045
Sounds right, thank you very much.
>>
>>17980048

are you just copying and pasting this stuff from newagestore?
>>
File: Ace Of Wands.jpg (19KB, 180x300px) Image search: [Google]
Ace Of Wands.jpg
19KB, 180x300px
>>17980000
Ace of wands. I asked the cards for why do you feel this way? What comes next?

Briefly: Perhaps a move interstate or overseas. Life is about to flourish and grow in more ways than you can imagine.

Full Meaning: This a beautiful card to just look at. On it is a hand reaching out from the sky holding a branch that is sprouting green leaves. This is very symbolic of a new life. You may be about to uproot yourself and move to a totally different location. You could even move interstate or overseas. Life is about to flourish and grow in more ways than you can imagine. There could very well be mountains nearby in the place you are planning on moving to. The sky is blue and the world is your oyster.
Now is the most favorable time to consider what possibilities lay ahead. A business venture may be undertaken now that builds a solid and secure future for you and your family. Take the initiative and move into new territory, for the old has little to offer, whereas the new is fresh and inspiring to you.
If there is a proposition is put to you in the near future it would be potentially prosperous and the likelihood of producing all the things your life needs.

No one deserves to feel despair Paul, I pray the best for you.
>>
>>17980061
Yeah. But i'm actually drawing them. Sometimes I change the meanings to more fit with the situation at hand that the reader is asking about. I mean people really do want reads so i'm giving it to them.
Sorry if you're not too happy with them man.
>>
Rabbit
Female
Gemini
35 years old
Will my ex boyfriend respond to me after he receives my apologie letter? Thank you in advance
>>
File: King Of Cups.jpg (17KB, 180x300px) Image search: [Google]
King Of Cups.jpg
17KB, 180x300px
>>17980014
King Of Cups.
Briefly: There is success ahead for you, especially if you follow your instincts.

Full Meaning: The picture on this card shows a good looking, blue eyed, clean shaven man. He is wearing a head-dress of some type and is heavily draped in colorful clothing. He carries a wand in his left hand and a cup in his right. He appears regal and conservative. His calm outer nature may disguise a very gentle and sensitive soul. He may be born under a water sign of either Cancer, Scorpio or Pisces. He is compassionate, caring and considerate to others needs. In the background there is the ocean, which partly reflects his nature as being deep and potentially mysterious. If you are a woman and you draw this card, you may be about to meet him and he will play a pivotal role in your life and may even become your husband. He will be protective of you and look upon the family as his most significant inspiration and reason for happiness.

Overall looks like he might be the one even though it feels platonic. Maybe you should talk to him about it?
>>
>>17980075
but desu it seems to me that you're just copying and pasting definitions from a few reads I saw here instead of actually associating these to your querent's situation (like you mentioned) reading is about associating the card with the persons situation how said card is related to it.
>>
>>17980018
Five of Wands.
Briefly: A symbol of some conflict that is currently going on around you or is about to take place.

Full Meaning: Often this is a symbol of some conflict that is currently going on around you or is about to take place. However for some it can be a gathering of people, united together to achieve a common goal. This could be akin to builders erecting a house, or even a political party meeting to seek cohesion in their direction. More than likely though a lot of activity takes place and you can see that there are basically many hands on deck. The issue may be that there is some expertise and effort needed to get everyone thinking on the same level, rather than a divided group. If you wish to create a more harmonious state among a group of people who are not seeing eye to eye, try to find a common denominator and work on that element of these people.

Overall it says there is conflict. I guess maybe you should go to a marriage counselor or something.
>>
Jacob
Aquarius
Will I get over my fear of the unknown, the chaotic, My dreams are often involving being in futuristic cities and seeing skies and plains unlike nothing ive seen in reality or in my past dreams
It's been happening a lot this past year.
>>
>>17980075
Wow

I apologize to the silk plantation reader. I may be drawing major arcana and Cups constantly but at least I spent weeks interpreting my cards and my readings are mine and but a website definition.

This is part of why I stick to reading in person.
>>
A lot of suicidal querys recently.
Hit me up.
/x/ much love

Age, sign, description of problem.
>>
>>17980068
I might move next coming months but its uncertain as of now. I hope you are right.

And to you too. Thanks for the reading
>>
>>17980113
I mean sure my are not really that great. But, i'm trying to work on it. I'm kinda doing these while juggling other things. I'll try to relate it more to the readers situation more. But some questions I find hard to answer with the cards that I draw. So I try to look them up for different meanings to try to get an idea. I did kinda go overboard with it though, I agree with you. If it's shitting up the thread apologies. I'll try to do better.
I'm still rather new to this.
>>
>>17980005
>>17980020
Thanks, the situation sounds accurate.
Sometimes cards are clear and see things oneself don't, so I seek advice,
Usually I understand more after a few of rereads of the read lol, so I'll have this in mind.
Thanks it made me calm.
>>
Libra sun
Libra rising
Male

What's going on in my future and is there love? Also should I either go to work until January of next year or should I go straight to community college? Thanks
>>
File: guts vs grif.jpg (218KB, 1200x888px) Image search: [Google]
guts vs grif.jpg
218KB, 1200x888px
>>17980130
>>17980128
aries
I want to rule the world but I know it is difficult. I have figured out how, but I want to know what my possible upcoming outcomes will be.
>>
>>17980133
18 years also
>>
>>17980128
aries
what will my life be like for the next 6 months?
>>
Is there anyone here reading?
What do i need to get a reading?
>>
I'm done for now guys.Sorry if I shat up the thread.
>>
>>17980128
>19
>libra
>no bf. will i find a bf soon?
>>
>>17979938
leo
>>17980057
>>
>>17980128
18, leo, are we going to be together in the next few months?
>>
virgo

sorry...
>>
>>17980128
Leo
Will the discomfort in my throat eventually dissipate? or am I fucked for life?
>>
>>17980128
Taurus
What do you see happening for me in the next six months or so?
>>
>>17980143
You didn't. You are still new and learning. That is one, of the many, purposes of this thread. That's why feedback is so important to us nooblets.
>>
>>17980134
Whichever this "control the world" you currently lack the education to do so on your terms. However it may not be the "world" in a sense it will be you. And you will triumph. It seems something you look up to will be your calling.
>>
>>17980143
You read at least, and practiced the method you believed to be for you. Practice makes perfect.
>>
>>17980140
I've never been the best with dates but otherwise:

You will feel trapped within yourself. Mindset and ancension. You won't see a way out until you personally pursue the work. It seems like you have an idea of what that might be, but your holding yourself back due to the effort it entails. But once you get over your wall you will prosper.
>>
>>17979992

Bump if anyone wants to do a div or reading.
>>
>>17980145
You have someone in mind? Or a person who could fill your needs. Don't be fooled by them. You will only trap yourself.
>>
File: 1391953278210.gif (2MB, 380x285px) Image search: [Google]
1391953278210.gif
2MB, 380x285px
I haven't been by in a long time.

>28
>M
>Virgo

5 years of preparation are nearly complete. The business will be started in less than 2 months. I've been here many times telling all of you about my plans to change this world for the better. Now, it's finally happening. It will take nearly 20 years to mature.

I've always enjoyed reading what intuition yields on this site. It's at least comforting to know somebody took a moment to recognize you, even in anonymity.
>>
>>17980154
One of you are tired and lacks the same grip the other holds. This means a big delay.
>>
>>17980162
Uh I would recommend a dr immediately. Thyroid problems are serious. Or you mean you have social issues.

Hmmmm. Is there someone else you can ask about this. Because you should. They will understand.
>>
>>17979782
but he is still not the fairest of them all if you catch my drift :^)
>>
>>17980162
is your name charlie by any chance?
>>
>>17980189
Something will change in you to venture in to something different. This will drive you. Consume you almost. But don't be impulsive. This will drag you down. Think clearly and efficiently. Priorities in order and you will suceed.
>>
Ok im out for now. Hope you have luck. Much love /x/
>>
>>17980208
thanks
>>
>>17980246
Thank you very much. Awesome.
I'm going to college soon so I hope this has something to do with it.
>>
>>17980229
I have no social issues, I'm pretty social, can get friends easily, go out, get girls. Pretty extrovert when I want to.
I've been to a few doctors, didn't help much. They just give me cough syrup or say it's allergies and give me allergy medication. Doesn't really help just milds down the feeling.

I've told a few people about it. Been going on for about a year. I gotta say though it's better than a year ago. It used to be a lot worse.

>>17980243
My names not charlie. But I know of a lil cult that called themselves Charlie, alright people sort of. Smiley face reference.
>>
>>17980306
here.
did have anxiety problems when it all started about a year ago after an NDE.

Anxiety is pretty much gone though.
>>
>>17980306
when is your birthday?
>>
Hey everybody! I can do some rune readings! Im best with specific questions rather than general but I can do my best! Just give me some info about you with it if you can!
>>
>>17980466
B
scorpio
brown eyed
how do i make my crush like me?
>>
>>17980466

Aries
Gamedev student

Does M love me?
>>
>>17980466
aries
brown eyes, pale skin
Is she/he coming back to me, will we be together again?
>>
>>17980486
>she/he
tranny?
>>
>>17980492
yes he is transgender
>>
>>17980472
Aight so, from what I can gather, before you can even start this you have to clear your own junk out of the way, and then once you have a clear handle on uourself, its all about confidence, it feels a bit like you can almost be a little cocky with it
>>
>>17980466
Am I going to experience love this year?
>>
>>17980481
From what I gather, yes, but dont push it, let them lead the way and then go with the flow, dont take yourself too seriously with this!
>>
>>17980466
Taurus
Am I almost there?
>>
>>17980466
Will I get an opportunity to get out of this city sometime soon?

I feel trapped.
>>
>>17980513
meaning...am i almost at a breakthrough?
>>
>>17980486
Should probably just say he then, makes things easier, but unfortunately the rune I pulled specifically signifies things coming to an end, so it doesnt look too good, however there also shows new beginnings, so keeo your chin up!
>>
>>17980508
I see. Any other details I should know?
>>
>>17980508
I'm also curious if your runes tell you M's name
>>
>>17980466
>female
>will we be together?
>>
>>17980513
You are! Take whateber it is by the reigns, it seems that as long as you stay dedicated things should pay off!! Good luck
>>
>>17980533
Whew. Thanks.
>>
>>17980466
Wondering what the fuck is up with a certain someone's behaviour. I think I know, but I'd like the opinion of your runes.
>>
>>17980466
Hi
What does my crush feel about me?
>>
>>17980515
Pisces
Female
>>
>>17980540
>>17980537
>>17980531
>>17980515
>>17980507
Gonna need more info! Sorry!
>>
>>17980531
>>17980552
female, 18, leo
>>
>>17980540
>>17980466
>>17980552
VIrgo
>>
>>17980515
Thank you for adding info! From what I can see its possible, but youre gonna have to work pretty hard for it, but I believe in you!
>>
>>17980466
libra
pale skin
is there romance coming for me in the next few months? thanks
>>
>>17980530
Nah unfortunately theure not that specific! If only, eh?
>>
>>17980555
Unfortunately, I dont think you should exoect too much right now, perhaps in the future, but for now you should try and focus on keeping your life in order first
>>
>>17980563
Any specifics on how it might be accomplished aside from hardwork?
>>
>>17980557
they view you almost as a teaching figure, or an inspiration, but there's also a lot of passion there, if Im correct!
>>
>>17980563
Unfortunately things don't look too good for the next few months, you should try and be wary of people considering you like some sort of conquest as well. However in a bit longer term things look promising, keep social!
>>
>>17980566
Lol ok then.

I just wanted some kind of confirmation, cus I had overheard her and her friend talking while they thought I was asleep last time I was visiting her (I know, naughty, naughty), but I was just waking up and didn't hear it all and was unsure if it was about me or not.

>M's Friend: "Do you love him?
>M: "Yes. But he's like a puppy. I'd ride him then feel bad about it later."

I didn't hear the rest and she woke me up 5 minutes later with some pancakes after poking me with an ice pack.
>>
Where the readers at?
>>
>>17980604
Pshh! I'm in my right mind to scold you, lmaoo
But yeah, that sounds a little risky, I'll admit (but maybe that's because it sounds like they ride dogs, but I mean, hey) Just be careful anon! Don't get hurt!

Also sorry! Just had to switch to my laptop
>>
>>17980586
The rune symbolized athleticism, though I'm not sure if that's relevant to you?
>>
>>17980613
Alrighty, I will. :3
>>
>>17980615
Hmmm, that's interesting. It might have some significance. Thanks!
>>
>>17980615

Hey Kissa mind doing a reading? I'm a 22 y/o male capricorn and I have a question about a girl... It's ok if you can't help me, I've been searching for a reader for a while now.

How did she feel about what I did yesterday? Will it help to make her become my girlfriend in the near future?

Thanks again if you can help me!
>>
Morning /div/ I wish you all a nice day full of happyness, good vibes and good actions. :)
>>
>>17980650
No problem! Good luck!
>>17980660
I'll do a blind reading now, aka not knowing about what exactly happened, and then after maybe you can tell me what happened and I can give you my opinion? Anyway!
What I got for you symbolizes an unbreakable bone, which seems very promising to me. But it also means that you have to be serious about this! You cant half ass it if you want it to turn out well. If this is going to work, it has to be a partnership, and you both have to be loyal and unconditionally trusting.
>>
File: tumblr_n2x5vlgJNC1ripbvlo1_500.gif (940KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2x5vlgJNC1ripbvlo1_500.gif
940KB, 500x375px
>>17980678

What happened it's kinda simple, I like this girl I've worked with before in my university we get on well, we're not friends but we kinda now eachother and we've talked before, and since she had been stalking my instagram a bit, (liking even bloody silly photos) I thought it would be ok to send her a Facebook friend request. Just to see if she would accept it.

Surprisingly she did quite late around 2 am last night, And it was a bit shocking to me. I know she's single and I had been wondering if she might like me. So I wanted to know if it helped the silly facebook thing.

I know it's... stupid, it might not mean anything, but I'm quite shy and for me it's quite hard to make steps with girls.

I like how the "unbreakable bone" sounds, however it kinda sounds like friendship. So Idk haha

Thanks again, it's kinda helpful to read a small reading from time to time. :)
>>
>>17980695
Yeah I understand, sometimes a separate unbiased opinion is always nice. Sounds cute tho! Best of luck, anon!
>>
can anyone help me decipher a read?
its a romantic reading someone did for me (between me and someone if they will be back in my life), but I wasn't sure so here is the cards.

5 of wands - past
6 of wands - present
the emperor - future
>>
>>17980466
Sagittarius
scrawny

Will he and I have sex on the 4th?
>>
>>17980722
From what I can see, no, the rune I pulled means blockage, depression, and anxiety, so I would watch out if I were you
>>
>>17980721
The current path shows pride from the previous arguments still getting in the way and it coming to dominate the decision-making process. If you do get back together under current circumstances, it will be more of a power thing. If you want to get back together under different circumstances, the pride needs to be pushed aside, and honest words must be spoken.
>>
>>17980726
Am I allowed to ask one more?

Will the person i'm currently talking to and I get together, ever?
>>
>>17980721
>Past card says that you had a disagreement and stopped seeing each other.
>Present card says that they will come back into your life.
>Future is a strong positive outcome.

So probably.
>>
>>17980737
yeah that pretty much makes sense to my situation, thank you fellow anon.
>>
>>17980738
I pulled another really unhealthy rune, which shows that to me, if you do, it won't do much other than hurt you both. Soem specific words associated are selfish, traitor, and resistant to change. So while I would say you may be able to try if ou want, but If I were you I would look for somebody more worth your time
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (39KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
39KB, 1280x720px
>>17980726
>>17980744

Good day readers, I hope you are having an amazing day, Could you please try giving me a reading? I'm an idiot in love who's having a small hard time with a girl I belive I'm kinda in love with (duh, I hate being in love, I never understand myself...)

So yeah, I was wondering What's going to happen with me and my crush? Are we going to end up together or not?

I mean, it's not like I'm going to die if she doesn't end up with me, I just want to get ready for the "gun shots".

Anyway, if you can give me a read, cool, if not, cool. Just enjoy the rest of the day as much as possible. :D
>>
>>17980770
For sure! Can you tell me a bit about yourself? just for a more accurate reading and all
>>
>>17980747
Just one more since this thread is basically dead. Sorry to be so bothersome.

Do you see any changes for me in the next month? Positive or negative?
>>
>>17980744
>>17980737
thank you! both of you for your feedback. I guess it all points to a yes. Thank you kindly.
>>
>>17980785
no worries! I do see changes in your future, and very good ones at that.Think of this as almost a springtime, new beginnings are to come, and almost a rebirth from darkness
>>
>>17980797
What kind of changes do you see? Career, love life, family, friends?
>>
>>17980776

Sure, I'm 22.5 years old, male, right now I'm studying a career in Direction and Managment of Tourism Companies. I am quite an athlete I train everyday either running or in the gym, it helps me relax since I'm sadly quite an overthinker and I usually end up getting stressed a lot, I'd love to compete in sport competitions but I don't compete because I'm too competitive and I end up getting involved too much and that makes me lose sight of my goals.

I'm shy and introvert, but once you know me I'm cheerful, kind and humble, I love to laugh as much as possible, my friends say I'm honest and truly respectful with everyone, they say that because I never judge people I guess? And in my career people usually say I'm quite hardworking... Oh, I alsow like reading essays about modern phylosophy, and I also like to read about human behaviour.

About my physical attributes I'm 5'7'', 127 lbs. I'm in a good shape I guess, however I'm not the best looking guy around, that usually makes me a bit shy with girls, but I'm quite confident when I'm face to face with people.

My best trait would be my power of will. I am not easy to defeat or to make me quit from something.

I hope that helped, sorry for my english, It's not my first language.

And thanks again, you're truly kind!
>>
>>17980805
Friendship, self, and life, from what I can tell!
>>
>>17980811
Thank you so much!
>>
>>17980808
Thank you for being so detailed! It really helps a lot!
So,things look tentatively hopeful! I got a rune that represents fertility and beginnings, one of my favourite, and most hopeful runes imo. There's a lot of feminine energy to it, so you can interpret that as you will, but I think you're on the right path! Don't forget to be confident, and smile lots! Being yourself, and staying loyal will help tremendously! If you wanna tell me the situation I can try and give advice on that too, ahaha
>>
>>17980815
my pleasure!! Good luck with everything!
>>
>>17980822

Sure, it's quite a weird situation, I've never been interested in her, because "she's too good to be true". She's the "perfect girl" not as in she's extremly hot or anything but as in she's such a good human being that it has to be a lie, like a "gimnick" so I never paid any attention thinking she was just faking it (I really have a hard time trusting people.) and you know... she's cute and all, but... after doing some "research" I found out she's actually like that, she was not faking it! I'm fall in love with her because of how hardworking she is and how full of life she is, and the way she looks with those eyes, it's like she shines with her own light... sorry for all that poetic crap. haha

She is not the kind of girl who's taking pictures of herself all the time, she likes to cook, reading, kind, humble. friendly... I'm kinda having a crush with her because of who she is. It's an amazing human being to be honest. Maybe too good for me too...

I have an ok relationship with her, we're not exactly friends but we get on very well, I never took her seriously as a crush, until the last month when she reached me a good number of times, I was having a bad month and I was not in a "love mood" but after a while I noticed the chace I lost trying to be more "close" with her.

We both follow eachother in social media, and she usually likes what I post and stuff, you know the typical thing. However, summer came and I probably won't see her in a month or so. Wich... sucks.

It's weird for me to have this crush now. And I feel quite nervous for not being able to do much right now. So yeah, I saw you here and I thought oh well, why not ask.

Anyway, thanks for showing interest, I'd love to hear advice!
>>
>>17980845
This isnt based on any divination but I would say talk to her! It's had to kind of jump out like that but even just a quick little "Hey, how are you?" Message might be enough to spark some conversation to further things right? Or if you're really feeling bold you could ask her to coffee! Either way, I believe in you anon!! I have to head to bed, but best wishes! Also dont think you don't deserve her, that can lead to a weird power dynamic in relationships. If she agrees she probably thinks you're great too! night!
>>
>>17980859
Are you still going readings?

24/Male/Virgo, Asian
How will things turn out with my crush? She is also virgo.
>>
New thread [unless I missed one]:

>>17981083
>>
New thread:
>>17981086
>>17981086
>>17981086
>>
>>17981090
>>17981084
Okay go to this thread
>>17981083
>>17981083
>>17981083
>>
>>17981095
Just delete your thread before some mod may just get uppity about too many /div/ generals being up at the same time.
>>
>>17981098
How do I delete my thread? Just report it?
>>
>>17981103
Look at your post. You see the square you can tick off to the left of your nickname [or in case of an OP post, to the left of the topic]? Do that with the OP post, and click delete on the very bottom of the thread page and it should be deleted.
>>
>>17981106
Okay.
Thank you <3
Thread posts: 372
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.