[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 24

File: 1457401532756.jpg (488KB, 1544x1049px) Image search: [Google]
1457401532756.jpg
488KB, 1544x1049px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're new, please read the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previous thread: got rekt.
>>
>>17975213
For archival reference purposes, the previous thread was at: >>17973158
>>
Hey NewHelp...

I was waiting on a read about me and my gf. She's 25 Cancer and I'm 23 Scorpio.
>>
I'll do more Tarot reading later tonight
>>
Now that the previous thread is deleted all the evidence of the existence of my poll is also gone.

Please consider answering this simple question:
What is your sign?
http://www.strawpoll.me/10862786

Thanks you <3
>>
I'm pretty drunk and high, but I can do one or two rune readings. Just don't expect them to be too accurate lmao. I need a significant memory of yours to "lock on" so to speak
>>
Is the empath girl still around? I typed out your scry, but the retarded mod made me lose it.
>>
>>17975310
Only for you Kaiko <3
>>
>>17975329

Yay, I'm being loved <3
>>
>>17975213
I'll do some. Still practicing, would appreciate feedback
>name
>age
>favorite word
>query
>>
>>17975393
i posted this in the last thread but it got deleted
anoneyte
meme
will I be with my crush?
>>
>>17975393
Are you the empath girl with whom I was trading?
>>
>>17975393
Ayyyy it's you <3
>>
>>17975407
I told you already, just a tip of your fedora. Show her your inner NEET
>>17975411
ayyyee :D
>>17975408
Yeah :D
>>
>>17975393
>Leah
>20
>Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
>Is romance in store for me this summer?
>>
>>17975393
>Evan
>22
>Loki
>I think I'm in love, but I'm not certain that they share my feelings. Do they feel anything for me? I don't expect them to love me back but it would be nice to know if they feel anything like that towards me or if we are headed towards that direction.
>>
>>17975425
I like your favorite word. I got kind of like this bursting with joy feeling in my heart. I think you already know the person, you're just waiting for things to catch more momentum. It's the puppy dog love between you two where everybody can notice except you two. This summer feels a little late, I'm getting more of a fall/winter vibe from it. That's great though, then there's more to plan for the summer.

This could either be a reality or what you've dreamed up. Either way, it's so expressive that even I felt it.

If it's a dream, make it a reality because you're closer than you think you are.

Your word: Be spontaneous. Live for the moment, and unpredictable.
>>
File: image_5.jpg (54KB, 640x458px) Image search: [Google]
image_5.jpg
54KB, 640x458px
>>17975315
>tfw nobody wants you to read them when you're fucked up
>>
>>17975393
Steph
schmilf
Can you do a career general for me? I wonder how i will do in college. I want to be a nurse ,but I wonder if I will be able to become one,
>>
>>17975435

I got a locked up type of reaction. They're hiding something that is making them create this massive wall they don't want anybody to break down. Defense.
They want to, they're just not ready for it.
I don't think it's the right one though. I think this individual is just somebody for you to learn and grow from, not to pursue. You'll learn that, once your past the "nothing can be wrong with so and so" phase that you two have many differences.
Your word: Stop trying to find a damsel in distress. You need a warrior.
>>
>>17975443
i will bite

read my energy

i was rejected harshly by a blondie when i was just 7 year old lol
>>
>>17975443

I want one! I didn't see your post.

Give me a gnarly drunk love reading. I want to hear this
significant memory: lost my virginity to Star Wars.
>>
>>17975393
Kaiko
Still holding on to "perseverance "
Maybe a bit of an odd one, but will my laptop turn out alright?
>>
>>17975393
I don't know if you can answer this but I really appreciate it if you can...

>Pan
>19
>Terrarium
>Is he going to reach out to me? Can you tell me when? I've never felt this way!
>>
>>17975448
For nursing, the first thing that came to mind is exhaustion.

That shit will work you like a slave, and there will be times where you second guess your decision and don't want to move on. You just want to drop it and see potential elsewhere. I get the feeling you had to take care of somebody for a long time, maybe a sister or relative? That's what made you think you have a knack for it.
In college, you'll have to hustle a lot but you'll get what you need. Stay headstrong, don't let someone make you second guess your decisions.
And don't let a guy fuck it up. Someone will try to lock you down. Make sure you are steady first.
>>
>>17975451
Hahah that's actually really accurate wow esp spot on with the damsel in distress thanks a bunch. You could feel da problems from a mile away? Do you know what I'm in for?
>>
>>17975464
They saw your search history. You're screwed, dude.

Haha nah it's probably got a gnarly virus or something.
Best bet is to build a computer when you get the money, but you'll realize sooner than later that you'll want to digress from being online to do other things. It won't become as important, only for work matters.
>>
>>17975470
Thank you!!! I really appreciate it!
>>
>>17975393

>You can call me "Romero"
>22
>Whatever
>Will R be my next girlfriend?
>>
>>17975467
Don't count on his call. I mean, yes he's going to reach out to you but I got a heartbreak feeling. They have a significant other or long time relationship. I feel like you just met this person, and they put up a really good front to impress you because they knew every tact to wrap you around their finger. This individual is older, and treats you with more respect than you're use to people treating you with. Use his actions as a definition of what you want in a significant other, you two might end up eloping but it'll lead to drama.
Your word: I got the visualization of a small ecosystem, you were raised in a very tight family. You felt like the tip of everyone's joke though. Don't get too carried away, know that you're a greater individual and that you hold a lot more potential than what people give you credit for.
>>
>>17975393
>S
>19
>Phylum
>Do you think I will find a suitable mate when I go to uni?
>>
>>17975484
I just got an immediate "no".
She'll be a fling, but love comes later.
Again, learn from her. Experience her and have fun, but don't let her use you.
Your word: You act like you don't care but you do. Keep putting up that front, don't get stepped on. It would destroy you
>>
>>17975393

Call me Reks, I am a 22 year old male and my favourite world is "Break", I'd like to know what does she think about me.

Thanks for the reading, truly helpful!
>>
>>17975443
>>17975443
>general reading
>I joined a masonic youth group to hangout with my best friend
>>
>>17975490
I have like this really nervous, hard to breathe feeling. You're going to meet someone who will absolutely knock your socks off, and it'll feel like everything she says to you will make you feel unoriginal, even if it applies to you.
Don't take it for granted. Approach carefully, like a fragile egg. Hard shell, but once it's cracked it's gone.
Your word: Stay in school, you'll do a lot with your education.
>>
>>17975393

>Tom
>22
>Will (as in power of will)
>When will i find love? I've been single for a while and I've been wondering what can I expect from my love life in the near future...

Thanks...
>>
>>17975423
I lost the post I made before (an enormous "fuck you" to the retarded mod/janitor who deleted the last thread), so I'm going off of memory.

>relationshit
I saw a purple flower being stabbed from the bottom by a sword. Simple imagery to interpret, right? Next I saw a figure similar to the Page of Pentacles in RW, but it was a female holding up a large bundle of flowers instead of a coin. There was blood dripping out from the bundle and down her arm.

From this, I gathered that your current relationship is going to have a bitter and painful end. The negativity that comes from it leads you into your next relationship, but you'll carry a good amount of baggage with you, and it will taint your next relationship, which should otherwise be good.

As for me, you saw three dead ends. That is very good, and I know precisely what you mean. Find the viable road for me, please.
>>
>>17975393
>candice
>18
>blanche
>is m my next bf??
>>
>>17975494
She thinks you're a teddy bear and that there's a whole secret life, crazy intricate side to you, She's intrigued because she finds you mysterious. She can't really describe your personality. You confuse her a bit, but she likes that.

Your word: Don't tell her everything about you in one sitting. Spread the stories out.
>>
>>17975498
That is so optimistic and gives me so much hope, thanks. Good vibes to you.
>>
>>17975486
Wtf so he's gonna reach out to me because he wants a side bitch? Im not willing.
>>
>>17975393
M
Chaos
When Will I get a qt?

Thanks
>>
>>17975393
Eden
potasium (lol what??)
Will I ever find "the one" a steady partner?
>>
>>17975499
I got a nauseated feeling. Like you're in a hospital bed or something it's weird. You need to get out more, man. Like, really put yourself out there. You're depressed. Like, kind of spiraling down and you feel like if you find the right one she'll help you spiral back up. Well, she's not gonna see you if you're at the bottom. You need to go halfway. I can't really give you a time period, that information is blocked because if I tell you then it'll change your pace.
>>
>>17975502
Yeah.
Be careful with him though, don't let him have sex with you too early on. I get the sense you guys already have, but take it slower or else he's just going to see you as a fuck toy. Start doing things YOU like to do with him than things HE likes to do. You know?
>>
>>17975520
Yeah doesn't seem like a winner to me. You'll do better
>>
>>17975527
leo
blood
give me a reading of my energy if possible
>>
>>17975501
It'll taint my next relationship? Well shit. Haha yeah I'm sort of seeing that too. I'm so stubborn I never take the easy route.

Well, I remember when I saw the dead ends, they were paved roads that lead into a grass type of valley. It doesn't matter which road you take, the fact is that you need to get off the asphalt and go somewhere new. It's going to be a certain turning point of your life that is alien. It's like that one scene from The Sound of music with the chick twirling. Anyway, be adventurous. Stop relying on roads as your means of transportation and make paths.
>>
>>17975393
>Nunu
>18
>Daisuki
>How is university gonna go for me?
>>
>>17975393
If you're still doing these
T.J. (Tanner)
16, ban me idc man
Believe
Will she ever start talking to me again? I don't understand what I did wrong.
>>
>>17975522
Your word says it all. You have a lot of things you need to sort out before you have enough time to incorporate a grill anywhere. Like a wild bull in a ring, you're furiously head butting people out of your way and it's kind of funny to imagine but you need to keep headstrong until you find tranquility.
>>
>>17975541
Oh lass, I didn't mean which of those three roads. I already know I need a different one; I just need to know how to find it.
>>
>>17975523
Yeah. Wait until your late 20's, early 30's. Sucks, I'm on the same boat.
>>
>>17975545
Oh damn.. that's fucking awful :(

Thank you though
>>
>>17975536
Energy reading! Dem vibes.

Kind of like rejuvenation. Did you injure yourself recently? Your energy is very intense, and people react to you as so but you don't want to be addressed as "intense" and often it confuses you at the way people perceive you.
>>
>>17975393

Silver
Male
Capricorn
My favorite word is "mate"
When will I find love?
>>
>>17975393

>Calle me "E"
>22
>Owl
>Will Rachel be my next girlfriend? Or I don't stand a chance at all.?
>>
>>17975552
Ah, don't be let down. You'll be alright :) Just be strong. Every day is a new day.
>>17975547
It's right in front of you. Literally I just imagined it's like I look down and I just have to take one step.
>>17975543
Debt is going to really traumatize you but your profession will pay it all off. You're going to make a lot of strong connections. Don't leave because the money scares you.
>>17975544
Ah it's not you it's that she just took it out of context. She will, but it won't be the same. If you try working at it, it'll be like rope burn. I just got a really thick rope and she's on her last thread, and it's because of other things she's dealing with not just you.
>>
>>17975553
yes i injured my finger lol...
you should chose a name empath girl even for someone just practicing you seem to have the hang of it

thanks for the read ^^
>>
>>17975555
I don't like to tell people dates of when things will happen because when you have expectations of something it could completely ruin the chances of it being the same, and having it's full potential. All I can say is that don't spend all your pennies in one place.

>>17975560
R.....R....RACHEL
Sorry. Yeah you guys will be together for some time but don't let it distract you from your goals.
>>
>>17975393
C
Ashes
How is gonna be like upcoming month for me?
>>
>>17975562
That's fucking awesome yeah I felt my thumb or something. Yeah I've been like this for a while I just don't really...well... use it
>>
>>17975561
I know every day is a new day...still , shit is tiring..

If you're still reading

Tell Me , do I have a chance with this lass I got my eyes on? 'N' ,what would she think if I approached her?

Thanks
>>
>>17975393

marina
unicorn
what will the next few months be like for me?

thank you~
>>
>>17975561
>right in front of you
Not a clue why you mean by that, but you've proven yourself to be gifted thus far. Tell me about your method.
>>
>>17975569
It made me smile. This is a month you deserve, you're going to receive something. Treat yoself.
It seems like things are finally starting to look up, like you've been on a merry go round you've been making faces at all the parents with their cameras. Am I the only one that does that?
My palms got sweaty though.
Mom's spaghetti.
No, but you're really nervous about something. Like a speech or something. Just belt it out, and if you think too hard you're going to over do yourself.
>>
>>17975393
Felipe
Peace
Should i keep trying with Ariel or should i just let her go?
>>
>>17975393
>Simon
>19
>Luna
>Gonna move pretty far from home, what kind of people will I meet, what generally awaits me in the near future?
>>
>>17975393
>Luna
>andromeda
>what was his reaction to what I did and why did he come by?
>>
>>17975393
Ana
Majestic
Did he moved on or I still have a chance to win him back?
>>
>>17975393

"T"
Strike
Is any girl interested in me at the moment?

Thank you for the readings, fast and simple, many readers could do this, it's easier for the board for sure.
>>
>>17975393

>Eugene
>22
>Red (Yes, the colour)
>Will I end up this year with a couple? As in maybe a girlfriend? Or will I stay single until 2017?
>>
>>17975597
age 20
>>
>>17975577
Oh yeah for sure. You just won't be able to give her the attention she needs! You have to make sure you're ready before you dive, to make sure you don't breathe underwater.

>>17975580
Unicorn. You're so cute. I love your energy. It's playful. The next few months seem like calm waters. You don't really like calm, and the reason your asking is because you want something (or someone) to spunk it up. That, ultimately, will be up to you. :)
>>17975584
It's literally a huge huge sign and it's right in front of you that's all I'm getting. Like, everything is in plain sight. Everything just seems so natural right now that it seems to blend in. My method? I don't know. I just type. I read, I feel, I type. Hahah It's weird
>>
>>17975393
>k
>dingle
>20
>why did I get reject? Is it cause I'm ugly?
>>
>>17975609
You're quite gifted. I think you and I can be mutually beneficial to each other. I'd like to discuss this later. Send me an email, and I'll reply later:
[email protected]
>>
>>17975593
I got like a feeling after a long walk. Like you're tired. If you want to stop, stop. You feel obligated to try for no reason.
Your word: You avoid confrontation, probably why you're avoiding to cause things to end.

>>17975596
I felt like I was at the ice rink with a ton of people, and I didn't know how to ice skate and there were like strangers trying to teach me and help me out. I was alone. So, you're going to meet a lot of strangers. A lot of new, awesome, different people who will help you define who you are. Stay away from sharks. That's all I can tell you.

>>17975597
>>17975596
Hey you guys should get together ;P Just kidding! It felt like kind of an awkward half smile... like he wanted to see more but couldn't. This guy is as pointless as a cabinet of spoons. Then I felt like a raspberry... like you know when you go... ugh how to I convey this sound in typing.. like a 2 year old kid who's mad and goes PHLCHCHHOLCHGHVC;'LFNBLSI with their tongue? Like that. That's the vibe I got as to why he came by. Wanted to brag or something.

>>17975599
This song came to mind https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypYQhTlakEo
Yeah but honestly if you try to "win him back" it'll just disappoint you. He hasn't changed, nor will. Just keep walking. You were like magic to him, you helped him in some way. Let it be.

>>17975600
Lol I got like a quick "psh yeah" like "are you kidding me you blind litt-" yeah. You have a personality that draws chicks in, and you feel like you're in the friendzone with a couple of them but it's weird because you're friendzoning yourself...by thinking you're in the friendzone. Hah that's funny. You'll be alright

>>17975603
I got a feeling like... smoke in my lungs. You smoke a lot? Your future girl won't like that. I think that's the problem. Lay off whatever is making... that feeling I just got. That''s what'll make it easier for you. Refer to what I said up there about time frames

Be back in 10: dinner
>>
>>17975586
Basically I'm finally feeling like a gain new energy to do things. I'm laughing to myself beacause I remind some stupid shit that I made.
I'm pretty nervous about everything in general so I dont know what can that possibly be.
>>
>>17975393
Cara
Babe
Just anything you might be able to tell me
Thanks! Even if you don't get to me :)
>>
>>17975393
>Serah
>22
,>adagio
>What is my next relationship like?
>>
>>17975609
1st one here..

I guess I know what that means , thank you so much for the advice...

Take care
>>
>>17975643
>Yeah but honestly if you try to "win him back" it'll just disappoint you. He hasn't changed, nor will. Just keep walking. You were like magic to him, you helped him in some way. Let it be.

I'm missing him really bad but I understand your point, it's just getting very hard to move on and I always felt I didn't do much for him. Thank you very much.
>>
>>17975627
No it's because they simply didn't feel a connection with you. Don't put yourself down, the rest of the world will try and do it for you. Build yourself up, but stay humble. >>17975600
Thank you for your compliment btw :D It means a lot. I ran out of room in the last post to say anything.
>>17975650
Cararararararararar
Hello :D Anything I can tell you. Let the wind blow! You need to loosen the reins on yourself, you're really harsh on yourself without reason sometimes and you're really too nice to be doing that. A lot of people do nice things for you but sometimes you get caught up in your own world it's hard for you to notice. The word ring came to mind. Don't know why, but I feel like you might.

>>17975656
Your next relationship. It felt like my heart was stretched out. Like, not a creepy Chinese torture method don't be intimidated but like a longing. You're going to have a lot of needs and this person will be a slowpoke to care to them. Be outspoken.
>>
>>17975673
Of course, I hope it helped :)

>>17975676
You're so welcome :D

I'm going to do this more often.
>>
>>17975393
Mike
Malevolent

Just curious about my next gf or if there is one in the near future . Cheers ! Thanks a lot !
>>
>>17975692
Oh there will be. She's going to be the complete opposite of you in some way, and it'll really set you off sometimes but it'll also really help you unleash a part of yourself you didn't know was there.

Your word: You can't be so harsh with your words, you don't notice sometimes when you hurt people.
>>
>>17975393
>all those readings
damn, you're on a roll

>Edward
>24
>Fuck
>Should I keep trying with J or just move on?
>>
>>17975698
Interesting .. Thanks ! I do have a tendency to play the "opposites attract " narrative .

And I will try to think about my words
>>
>>17975688
Yes, you just confirmed what I was still denying and holding, thank you and you're really good, bless you.
>>
>>17975699
Dude I know. When I read it's like... thought diarrhea. It's pretty cool and definitely a lot more fun than just trying to find some way to distract myself.

I like your word. You've got a good sens of humor, other people like it but just don't express that the way you wish it would be.

Lol that All American Rejects song popped in my head "Move along". My readings are weird like that. I think she's bi. I don't know why I'm getting so much music with you but Katy Perry "I kissed a girl and I liked it" came to mind which means either A: She's a closet lesbo and won't be satisfied or B: She's a cheater

Have fun, but don't let your heart get out of hand.
>>
>>17975707
Ahhh this makes me so happy. I'm glad I helped you.

>>17975705
Yeah. I think you'll really benefit, too, from the book about the 5 love languages. It'll help you better understand people, and have a stronger relationship when the time comes.
>>
>>17975709
*sense

...:>
>>
>>17975393
Christa
Wood
Should I pick up the violin?
>>
>>17975721
Something tells me that the violin is some sort of metaphor. Well, I'll speak literally if it is.

It'll be a hobby. You'll learn, you'll master a couple of songs and feel really proud of yourself. It'll keep you busy. You're looking for something to make yourself proud of, you want to impress yourself. It's a start :)
>>
>>17975728
I've always wanted to play it, and was wondering if it was more that just a passing fancy. Thanks :)
>>
>>17975741
<3 I gotchu
>>
I'll be doing Tarot readings now. I'll just need a
>name
>question
>>
>>17975749
Felipe
What does she want with me?
>>
>>17975709
Thanks! And yeah, she is bi, leaning towards girls too. I wanted something more with her, but I too doubt it'll happen. Do you see something more serious coming into my life soon?
>>
>>17975764
Not for a while. You'll have other things to distract you and keep you busy until you find her.
>>
>>17975764
Oh and you're welcome :>
>>
>>17975768
well fug

thanks again!
>>
>>17975569
>post ended in 69
>my div name
>>
>>17975749
Anna
Will I see him again, will we be friends?
>>
>>17975609

thank you for calling me cute, haha. that's nice of you! thanks for the reading :3
>>
>>17975749

>Eugenio
>Is she my next girlfriend? or is it all an illusion?
>>
>>17975797
Yis :D No worries
>>
>>17975749

Call me "reks", my question is simple, what does my love life look like for the near future? Thanks for the reading.
>>
>>17975749
Charlie
What will people think of R?
>>
>>17975393
>chloe
>22
>orgasmic
>will i ever be with him?
>>
>>17975791
kek
>>
>>17975393
Charlie
Form
What will people think of the story P?
>>
>>17975393
>black_mage
>24
>tentacles
I just had quite an emotional day; it started out calm and peaceful and then I made it not so by panicking. Everything's calm now though. I just wanted to hear if you had anything to add or anything you felt from me.
I've been told when people read me it's very... interesting, so thought you might enjoy.
>>
>>17975835
>>17975839
>>17975854
On the phone, I'll get to you guys in a few ^.^ I didn't leave
>>
>>17975792
>>17975798
>>17975800
>>17975832
I'll get to you in this order lol

>>17975754
>"What does she want with me?"
Ellipse Spread

>Past
Six of Air
Things were bad in your life but got better. A depression or illness maybe?

>Present
Five of Water
But now things seem to be going bad and not going the way you expected. Don't focus on the negatives right now and don't fight a change currently happening to you. I'm guessing that this change is this woman in question?

>Future
Eight of Earth
You seem to want work or study and are putting your heart into it. You might be going back to school or dedicating more of your time into your career or work.

>What to do
Ten of Air
New beginnings are happening for you that may be making you relieved and a bit sad. Embrace this new change.

>External Influences
Five of Fire
Things have been a bit challenging for you, have they not? Disagreements, possibly with co-workers, or competitions with others.

>Hopes and Fears
The Emperor
You desire to be successful in what you do, be it in work or sports, and to be recognised as a leader. You fear the inverse: being unsuccessful and never lead.

>Final Outcome
The Chariot
Through discipline and willpower, you'll succeed in your endeavours and be recognized for your achievements.

Well, Felipe, this was a bit of a challenge to interpret, but as the cards seem to say, she sounds like a talent scout. Maybe a scholarship or job offer is in your future?
>>
>>17975683
I definitely have feedback for you lol. How you wrote and said what you did (especially my name), made me feel like we are very close friends. I have a few complexes that can cripple me for a bit but slowly I work through them and can repair. I am oblivious to help at times... the majority of time but I eventually realize it and will show a lot of appreciation. Then there are others times when I rely too much on outside help and not enough on myself. Still a work in progress and I always will but I'm constantly learning. The ring thing, was it of meaning of a ring for your finger or like a sound? Thank you again so much.
>>
>>17975393
>Lina
>20
>Tfw
>Is love coming my way?
>>
>>17975393
Helena
Somber
Will Brian and I be together again?
>>
>>17975835
Feels like I just got done with a really long run. You guys have known each other for a ling time, and maybe it feels like you do everything together. I'm sorry but I think he might be gay or in love... his attention is diverted elsewhere, but this is good for you because now you're aware of what feels timeless. Now you know what feeling to look for.

>>17975839
Inspirational, but it still needs a few tweaks. Reread it very many times, until you hate it and then let it sit for a week. That's my prescription.
You're going to save someone's life.

>>17975854
My heart started to race as soon as I read it. I got a sweet feeling now, like candy. You should eat some candy. Chocolate :} You flip flop a lot. I keep laughing because I feel like you're a magikarp and you're constantly switching back and forth between evolutions. Some days you're flopping around and some days you're a gigantic gyrados and ready to fuck shit up. Some days.. it's the same day. Are you bipolar or just very highly intelligent?

>>17975877
You need a massage. Why does your jaw hurt? Yeah I get a lot of hurting in the jaw. I don't think it's meant to be interpreted, but if it is, it could mean that you've gone through abuse of some sort? Be careful with your next selection. You have love, but it seems later in the cards. You need to love yourself first, and there are many lovable things about you :)
>>
>>17975926
>Reread it very many times, until you hate it and then let it sit for a week.

Yep. That's what I've been doing. At least on the tweaking bit yet.

>You're going to save someone's life.

What do you mean by this? On the editing?
>>
>>17975835
>>17975926
does this mean we''ll never be together? ;_;
>>
>>17975749
Brandon
How do a achieve a relationship with him?
>>
>>17975393
>Cass
>23
>Ronery
>When do I get a bf?
>>
>>17975792
>"Will I see him again and still be friends?"
Ellipse spread

>Past
Page of Earth
He was a trustworthy friend for you in school. Very dependable and you both found new things to enjoy together as friends.

>Present
Five of Water
Things change as they always do, sometimes not the way you want it to. I'm guessing one of you is moving away or has moved away recently? Don't focus too much on the negative for too long but it is ok to grieve or a short time.

>Future
The Moon
Insecurities will pop up that cause anxiety though this will stem from the irrational. This will be a time of introspection and self-awareness and you will overcome blocks in your path.

>What to do
Queen of Fire
Believe in yourself. Assert your newfound independence.

>External Influences
Six of Fire
People think highly of you and you have a good reputation. Good news will be on its way.

>Hopes and Fears
Four of Earth
You fear poverty and loss. I'm most certain that in the context of this question is that you fear you'll never see him again or be his friend anymore. The hope is obviously the opposite.

>Final Outcome
Ace of Earth
Success. Abundance flows to you due to having a strong base to build upon.

I'm going to guess that you were close friends and then there was a split. One moved away or picked a different school. It's ok to be upset now, but as the cards seem to say, you'll see him again and yes he will still be your friend. Your friendship is too solid to break.

Personally I'd suggest looking him up on facebook if you haven't already.
>>
>>17975926
You're good, Ashes, if only for those references you're able to make. The Magikarp-Gyrados line is indeed my favorite, and I actually have a cotton candy machine coming in the mail, as far as sweet things go. Even though I know that sweet was the feeling that everything's alright now.

As far as the fucking shit up / feeling useless dynamic, I think it's wanting to protect / be meaningful / helpful, while at the same time sometimes feeling useless / unable to act.

And while normally I wouldn't say this myself, since you asked I do consider myself intelligent. And I'm not bipolar, thankfully.

Thank you for your reading.
>>
>>17975960
Think you could do me a reading? Been ready yearning for a year overview.
>>
>>17975977
I can do this if you want, not her.
>>
>>17975393

I admire your hard work in this thread so far!

Claire
Plebeian
Can you tell me about the one I'll marry?

Much thanks if you get to me tonight.
>>
>>17975887
I got the word.. kid? Is there a child involved? I don't think he's your baby daddy but you have a young one who's attached to him which makes you feel inclined to keep him around. Don't let that manipulate your decisions; you've made them for a reason.

>>17975936
Someone, you don't know them, but someone is going to read it and find exactly what they need. Don't worry, your frustration isn't futile.

>>17975946
Never say never but I don't see potential in it.
Sorry guys I keep getting connection errors. A gnarly storm just passed
>>
>>17975997
Oh that's interesting. Especially since the story sums up a certain form of frustration, as you seemed to have guessed.

I'm glad it's able to have that effect. I was worried I was moving too far away from the audience.
>>
>>17975977
>>17975982
Overall I see a lot of gain and immense satisfaction for you this year. A new job or financial opportunity has took place in your life. You also learned something about yourself (that you have this gift, im assuming, or something esoteric). There is struggles with a man who uses his head over his heart, he may be overly logical and not too emotional which sucks. There is an end or will be an end to an attachment that is fueled by lust or worldly matters. There is also going to be a period of change and a break from the current stagnancy you are in now followed by an intense romantic pursuit. The overall outcome is a lot of sunny growth.
>>
>>17975749
Lys
Will I be where I want to be? Is it worth pursuing?
>>
>>17975393
>C
>23
>Porcupine
>Will they message me on fb?
>>
>>17975967
I appreciate your feedback. I know, today I haven't gotten too in depth with interpretations because 1. I'm still gaining confidence in that area and 2. I like to leave that extra wiggle room for someone else. It's more therapeutic to read helpful personal information when you find it in your own writing, I've learned. Yeah, highly intelligent people always are all over the place in terms of emotion. Some of them just hide it intensively.
>>17975982
Hey, I would appreciate it from anybody! Thank you :)
>>17975984
Thank you! It's really fun, and feels great because I've helped some people.

Haha I read this and smiled huge because I was asking stuff like this too. It's such a mysterious question. The one you'll marry.
Well, first. Your word: Work hard. You'll make connections through your jobs mores through anything.
The one you'll marry.. the movie grease came to mind. You weren't Sandy and Danny though... you were... ahhh one second let me find them.
Omg. I found it. This is it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmaKJaSY4pI
I don't want to tell you too much, because it's an exciting thought. But this should be enough to make you excited and curious ;)
>>
>>17975977
Yeah, but I got a few still ahead of me.
No more until I got the first bunch ahead of me done lol

>>17975982
I'm actually a dude...

>>17975798
>"Is she my next girlfriend?"
Ellipse spread

>Past
The Emperor
You've had past success with women before, usually due to smart choices.

>Present
Four of Fire
Things are good and content with you right now, everything's stable.

>Future
King of Fire
Focus on your goals and take courage in your convictions. It will make all the difference.

>What to do
Six of Fire
You will have victory if you rely on your good reputation. She thinks highly of you.

>External Influences
Eight of Air
You feel confused and possibly helpless about this situation. Keep positive.

>Hopes and Fears
Nine of Earth
You hope to one day lead the easy life and enjoy luxury.

>Final Outcome
The Magician
This outcome is dependent on how confident you are and if you cast aside your doubts.

If she is showing any signs of interest, I'd suggest you go for it. You may be surprised at the outcome.
>>
>>17975997
Yes he is the dad of my kid, but our circumstances (mostly work related) separated us. But I wont lie, I still have feelings for him. Thank you for the reading, it was very insightful.
>>
>>17976005
You just made me so happy. Thank you so much, kind stranger. I really needed to hear that.
>>
>>17976016
Don't get caught up on Facebook. I feel like writing will be more effective in this situation. Really study this individual, graphology, whatever hints you can get at. There's something about this person that you need to know. It's not really bad, but not really great either. Gives me a bit of a headache
Your word: Always be sharp and unexpected
>>
>>17976024
Of course. I feel like you still have something you need answered though. Are you sure that's all? I gotchu
>>
>>17975393
hermes
hermes (heh)
where is my life going?
>>
>>17976033
Well, will we ever talk to eachother againthen? I don't think I will ever see them irl again now.. :(

Do you know what the thing I need to know is?
>>
>>17976036
Hhey again... Chaos Guy here.

If that's not a bothersome , could you tell me how I can improve things?

Thank you ,even if you don't get to Me.
>>
>>17976036
If it is not too much trouble, I just wonder if there is a chance for us in the future, or will our work get in the way of things again? He is a busy man and I am a busy woman myself, but perhaps things should stay the way they are. Thank you, for your time, you have read a lot of people here and so very patiently.
>>
>>17976025
No problem welcome to /div/! Was I accurate? :)
>>
>>17976039
Your word: You cracked me up. Solid sense of humor.
Where is your life going
I feel like I'm flexing my arms, like I'm putting on a show for someone and showing them my goods. You have something about your character that needs to be worked out, like a muscle, and shown to the world! Well, not literally but you know what I mean. Your life... I see like one of those road signs where it has the car on a testing road. You feel like you're cutting it close to the edge a lot and the twisting and turning is making you sick. You're tired of the commute. This twisty road leads to like, a children's amusement park of some sort. I see a ton of kids like blowing bubbles... beach boys playing in the background. I don't feel like this reading is going to help you very much, because a lot of this stuff you'll have to learn on your own. But you'll remember tidbits of the things I've said and it'll slowly make sense. Keep driving
>>
>>17975953
Skipped? :( >>17976021
>17975967
>>
>>17976058
cool. that's about what i needed. thanks.
>>
>>17976044
You will talk to each other again just not on the same terms necessarily. I guess that's what I meant by writing because these days it just seems outdated. It's seldom anybody receives a written letter. But the thing you need to know is that they still care, they didn't forget about you and that they need you to be patient and strong. It's okay to move on if it hurts too badly.

I can't tell you what you need to know. That information gets blocked out because that could manipulate your situation and cause you to act differently. Let things me natural, always.
>>
>>17976048
Sup chaos! Look, I got a fancy name now.

How can you improve things. Honestly, the number one thing that came to mind is time management and scheduling. Try to get all your ducks in a row, although they don't seem to all be ducks they're more like geese. Fucking geese, right? They bite at you. Always start small, baby steps.
>>
>>17975800
>"Love reading for 'reks'"
Past, Present, Future spread

>Past
Unity
In high school, you often asked for advice on dating from an older mentor. You did this because of this new environment and was confusing.

>Present
Strength
You are more desirable than you think. Patience and kindness are key. It'll attract more people to you.

>Future
Three of Fire
You'll be successful, but you shouldn't rest on your laurels.

It's likely you'll get at least 1 boyfriend/girlfriend (idk your sexual prefs) in your future, but don't slow down just cus you have them.
>>
>>17976053
Work things out in terms of your child's happiness. If you're both busy, both together it'll be like fire and fire. You may daydream, but unfortunately it would not be the same as your daydreams if you try to pursue them. In the far off future, most likely. I do see him trying to move on though, he's very effected. He might try to find another woman to put some order in his life, because the only rock he has is that child.
Two working parents. It's difficult, but right now it's not about love between you two. it's about creating a beautiful new, innocent love that was a result of the purest form of love. Nurture that, focus on your goals and do amazing things. You have a ton of people in your corner, and tons of hands to hold onto if you need them. Don't be afraid to ask for help.

Anytime :) I love helping people.
>>
>>17976055
Nail on the head baby! I loved it. Yeah the dude I'm with... It's weird I'm cognizant of how terrible he is but it's like I'm under a spell. Meh! It is what it is. Excited for tomorrow, always :)
>>
>>17976069
>>17976069
Thank you so much. Last question since you said we are going to see to eachother again.. did their transfer not go thru?
>>
>>17975953
Totally sorry! That's when I was getting the connection errors. Had to restart like two times. Hey there Cass!

When do you get a bf. Well, I mentioned earlier that I don't tell people about time frames because of expectations and fate yada yadayada. But what I will tell you is that you have some things you need to work on about yourself, which you are pretty aware of. Your last relationship wasn't ideal, left you an open wound or two. Learn from them, grow and find some hobbies. It'll be like finding a diamond between the cracks of a sidewalk in New York City, and you seldom look down.
>>
>>17976101
I got a negative, nope. Try again probably. No worries! Glad it helped
>>
>>17976073
You dö deserve a fancy name .

I always get lost when I try to out them in a row... But alright , I will try to write a schedule tomorrow.

You're awesome and extremely accurate and fancy :^)

Good luck

Good luck
>>
>>17976102
>Your last relationship wasn't ideal, left you an open wound or two. Learn from them, grow and find some hobbies. It'll be like finding a diamond between the cracks of a sidewalk in New York City, and you seldom look down.

Yeah it was sucky. Ok I understand the time frames but do you think its sometime soon or long time? :(
>>
>>17975749
Steph
How will college go for me?
>>
>>17976118
Aww shucks thank you. Yeah I use my calendar on my laptop, it's made a world of a difference. Good luck to you too my friend :)
>>
>>17975393
What academic path would I be well suited for?
I'd also like to know where my current relationship is headed, but you don't have to answer that if you're busy or would prefer to get to other queries.
Megan
Because
>>
>>17976123
You'll have a couple in betweeners, but the serious thang won't be for a while. Don't let it get you down, believe me, time goes by wicked fast.
>>
>>17975393
Yo Anon how does one gain the ability to do this? Its so cool!
>>
>>17976127
Hey there Megan, ah don't worry I got tons of time to help you out.
An academic path. Something medical... but not a nurse. Like, a position where you're always on the move but it doesn't completely take ahold of your life. Something tells me you should listen to your dad, or observe from your elders.
Can I recommend, also, a great book for you? Finding your element. I've gotten a few people with similar thoughts to read it and it has helped immensely.
Your current relationship will hit that typical "oh I'm going off to do my own thing now" fading...fading....fading. There are strong feelings but it's kinda like puppy dog love. Memories to cherish, but no marriage vibes for sure. School will be fruitful
Your word: Always have the last word, but also learn when to drop an issue when it has been fixed. Don't dwell on things.
>>
>>17975393
>Elaine
>Octopii
>Whats my next bf like?
>>
>>17976137
It's so fun dude. This is the most I've smiled like, all week. And I'm helping people! Definitely will be seeing my name around here a lot.

>>17976144
He's going to be fit, and not as smart as you are and that's where you're gonna get frustrated. Conversely, I get the word "underestimated", which means that you can't let your frustration get the best of you because there's a lot more than him than you'll think.
>>
>>17976149

thanks for doing all these readings ashes, i know it can get tiring sometimes.
>>
>>17976156
Of course :D It's been my pleasure.
>>
>>17976149
Thank you!!! Do you know what hair color?
>>
>>17975393
Lee
Serendipity

How do I go about this distressing situation I currently face?
>>
>>17976165
Oh lawd.

I don't know if I can dig that deep but something tells me it's dyed?
>>
>>17975832
>"What will people think of R?"
Ellipse spread

>Past
Renewal
A new beginning has happened to you. I'm getting that you came out of the closet at some point? Am I close?

>Present
Nine of Fire
You've put a lot of work into your relationship with R and are a bit paranoid about how (I'm guessing your parents) people will react to you and R.

>Future
The Lovers
This will likely be a significant and accepted relationship from the people you want to tell about R. Is this relationship is romantic in nature? Maybe a future spouse?

>What to do
The High Priestess
Take some time to gain some insight on the situation. Trust your gut, but don't just race off to tell everyone just yet. Things may not always be as they appear.

>External Influences
Strength
Your self-doubts hold you back. Believe in yourself.

>Hopes and Fears
Queen of Earth
You have fears that your relationship with R will not be accepted.

>Final Outcome
Four of Water
The solution is right in front of your face. Accept offers of help when they come or miss out on opportunities.

I'll be honest, this was a tough read. But with a little patience and follow your instincts, whoever you wanted to show off R to will think in a positive way.
>>
Ok, not taking any more questions tonight, but I will get to everyone who asked tonight.

Please be patient.
>>
>>17976166
I love serendipity.

My face got real serious, like it felt like my mouth got clenched. Something's really making you angry, hard to smile... Remove. I got the word remove, so there's a toxic person you need to get out of your hair.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMc8naeeSS8
This song came to mind. You need to find happiness in simplicity. The little intro of that song always gets me. Hope this helps.
>>
>>17975393
Steph
Hummus
How will college go for me?
>>
>>17975393
>eve
>19
>melancholy
>i hope you don't mind another generic, lame love related query. i have someone in mind. thanks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9DdYIAKlqE
>>
>>17976174
Thank you :)
And on that note, I'm gonna go to bed after Angel gets that reading. I got work tomorrow. But I don't mind doing readings until then ^.^
>>
>>17976177
That was weird. I got like this popcorn feeling, like a weird head twitch. It's going to be really weird, spontaneous and you're going to try new things you never saw yourself doing. Be careful with what crowd you get involved with, and stay close with your family. :)
>>
>>17976170
Yep. New relationship jitters. Thanks.
>>
>>17976180
Thanks for the new music, very euphoric music. Makes me want to smoke a cigarette. I feel like this person you have in mind makes you feel... bad. Makes you feel alive. Someone who takes you out of your element and shows you new things. Neat guy, you'll spend some time with him for sure :) Don't rush into things.
>>
>>17976185
>>17976170
I am a little nervous about the four of water though. As a final outcome it's unsettling.
>>
>>17976187
>>17976187
thanks again do you think i can trust him?
>>
>>17976202
Like anybody, be careful. Don't tell him everything, at least not yet. I kinda got the feeling like... walking on eggshells.
>>
>>17976176

Honestly, the song really was soothing which is surprising especially at a time like this.

Your reading was on the nail and I'm nonetheless grateful for the reading. Thanks, dude. Wish you the best of nights!
>>
>>17975393
Rafael
Daydream
How did my interview went?
Thank you.
>>
>>17975393
>kennen
>24
>gnarly
>what is to look forward to in the next months?
>>
>>17976210
It was meh. You'll go back, whether they call or you email again. Make sure you practice. Be more confidence this time, and what you could even try to do is get one of those practice interviews (i've done it, it really helps) where they edit your resume and all that. As far as career goes, it'll be rocky with a lot of hard work but your determination will get you there.
>>
>>17976181
I'll get you next so you'll be free to go to bed whenever. :)
What's your question?

>>17976188
First impressions make all the difference, m8. But don't overthink it. Act natural.
>>
>>17976208
Yeah, I got pretty cool visions while listening to it though. Like, riding in a car with the top down. Wind in your hair. Stuff like that. Sweet! Happy to have helped :)
>>
>>17975393
Valeria
20, 1 week and I'll be 21
Dark
Will we have a life together as we want?

I know is cheesy, thanks in advance
>>
david
clarity

Is Philip going to die?
>>
>>17976229
We have the same favorite word.
The next few months? I got the feeling of being on a roller coaster. And it's rocky, but really fun. Like it hurts my back but I just wanna keep riding it all over again. Don't strain yourself for the sake of having a good time. Find fun in things you're not use to doing. Tread carefully with new relationships, as you'll see that there's a whole other side to somebody that could completely warp the way you interact. That's all I can tell you.

>>17976238
What does the next year look like? 16-17? And I don't know how your spread works but if you could incorporate how this bitter relationship I'm in right now is going to end that would be rocking. Thank you!
>>
>>17976252
when I read that it was like I skipped a period. Use protection, unless you guys want a kid. I don't really sense any negativity with this guy, you'll have a few fights but it's over small stuff. You both need to learn to get over your differences and grow, but really have a talk about children instead of going head first.

Pun intended.
>>
>>17976262
can be more specific about warp the way i interact?
>>
>>17976255
I had an IV in my right wrist. Is he in the hospital? If not he probably will be. He's already died, but not in the way you think. Like... he's experienced it before. Cheated death. He's sick. The doctor will give him a prescription that he thinks won't work, but it is. Don't let him skip out on his meds. He's stubborn.
>>
>>17975393
Al
Intrinsic
What's the next couple of years looking like?
>>
>>17976270
Like, the way you two are together. It'll feel like a switch. Don't spend too much time interpreting it, because you think it's a bad thing and whoever you're associating it with... well, it'll already leave you suspicious. It could be a good thing too.
>>
>>17976278
That's very broad question because a lot can happen in a couple of years. It made me think of the intro to Phil of the Future https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a30TDr3wgHs
Like, 0:00 to 0:01 That was a weird connection haha. But yeah a lot of transformation. You have some traveling plans, probably gonna try to rekindle some relationships. You burned a few bridges you want to build back up again, but be careful when you're building the bridge that you don't go too far without an escape route.
And that's all I can tell you
>>
>>17976281
if its not too much to ask is this new relationship with p?
>>
>>17976269
Holy shit, I'm trembling.
This is so spot on, last time we had sex we didn't used a condom and I'm supposed to have my period today, but I'm always late so I try to be relaxed. Besides we didn't came inside so I'm trying not to think about it.

Holy shit you really got me, I swear. Sorry if this is TMI but you freaked me out. Thanks a lot for the reading, really I appreciate it a lot. Is the first time I do this.
>>
>>17976289
Can't tell you. Sorry, good luck though :D
>>
>>17976232
Thank you very much for reading and for the advice.
Hope they really call for the second interview as you told and i can get this job.
Confidence, right?
Thanks, Ashes. Have a good night.
>>
>>17976294
All good girl, good luck and stay strong. Keep those family connections, too.
>>
>>17975393
CB
Dreamer
Why has this all happened to me? Is it bad luck/chance or something else?
>>
>>17976299
Yes, confidence. Here's a powerful resource:
https://www.themuse.com/advice/185-powerful-verbs-that-will-make-your-resume-awesome
I believe in you! Have a good night, and good luck on your interview. If you see my name again tell me how it went.
>>
>>17976306
First word that comes to mind is characterization. It's like you're in a book, and this is the falling action after the climax where the main character starts to spiral out of control. You'll gain a lot of wisdom (and therapy) from Fantasy books. For some reason, the Percy Jackson series came to mind. Hope that helps a bit
>>
>>17976303
Thank you so much, Ashes! Have a great night.
>>
>>17976329
You too. Seriously though, wishing you all the best. That was gnarly dude. I like had my hand on my stomach n shit o.o
>>
>>17976143
Thanks, I'll definitely look into the book
>>
I had some weird kind of divination a few times this year. I'm not sure if they are paranormal or just a coincidence

-Was watching a music channel, it was a show with hits from 1995 (year I was born), I had a weird feeling my favourite song was going to come on when I put the channel on (I never watch this channel), and sure enough the song started just as I put the channel on. The song also was released/peaked the charts on my birthday
-Today I watching watching a song of another band I like on youtube. I then turned on the tv and checked out a show that goes for 6 hours called '200 greatest songs of the century'. I thought I wonder if I have a repeat from earlier in the year, and sure enough I did.

The first instance of the above happening was just before college semester started, this last one that happened today has also occured at the beginning of a new semester.
>>
>>17976335
No worries :) There's a few cheap ones on Amazon. I know how it is.
>>
>>17975950
>"How do I achieve a relationship with him?"
Ellipse spread

>Past
Four of Water
You reevaluated some situation in your life due to new possibilities in life. Possibly it is this new guy.

>Present
Ten of Water
Whatever your current relationship is with this new guy is strong and genuine.

>Future
Two of Air
You're struggling and over-analyzing the situation. Self-doubt is the enemy.

>What to do
Seven of Fire
Have confidence and stand your ground against your self-doubts. Assert yourself and go for it.

>External Forces
The Empress
Your creativity and hard work are paying off. Love surrounds you.

>Hopes and Fears
Queen of Earth
You fear your feelings for this guy aren't reciprocated and hope he likes you back.

>Final Outcome
Awakening
Events may feel like they are at a standstill, this is temporary. Make use of this time for self-reflection and to rethink your current strategies. Be yourself.

Brandon, what the cards seem to say is to just go for it, bruh, but after a little self-reflection
>>
>>17976337
> favourite song was going to come on when I put the channel on (I never watch this channel), and sure enough the song started just as I put the channel on.
I've had that happen too. Weird shit man.

Analyze the song, might find some answers.
>>
>>17976274
Thank you for this.
>>
>>17976310
Thanks! This will really help me out.
If i see around in the next days i will make sure to tell you how things went. Thanks again.
>>
>>17975393
Will
I don't have one
What's in store for me in the coming week
>>
>>17975393
>Quince
>19
>hearty
>Is her return to my life a good thing?
>>
>>17976347
No worries. I wish you immense strength through this hard time. :)

>>17976349
Of course! Rooting for you!!

>>17976350
I don't know why but I just got grocery shopping. You need to buy some food, dude. Get me some muahahha. Next week looks like work... you're going to some sort of event that will be fun to an extent. Use Uber.

Also, I got more than just a bottle. Like, a message in a bottle. You're anticipating something. Wait a little longer. Be patient :)
>>
>>17976337
sorry to clarify (wrote it poorly), the song of the band I was watching on youtube came on when I put the tv on
>>
>>17976358
Immediately thought "eeeehhhhh". There are pros and cons, ultimately there's a lesson to be learned from her. Don't make a stupid mistake that you know you could avoid. You know? You know what you're doing, just don't let your emotions override your logic because you could be taken advantage of.
>>
>>17976333
Hahaha oh my lord, now I'm freaking out. Thank you for your wishes, I'm scared.......
>>
>>17976345
I'm not sure desu, it is quite weird. Whenever starting a new semester I get a bit stressed, so I wonder if its someone looking over me and makes this happen so I know that everything will be okay
>>
>>17976359
I see, it seems I need to retrieve that message somehow. Thank you.
>>
>>17976368
Ah don't be scared. Life is funny sometimes, and full of many surprises. Here, listen to this album: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmO-iXByP_s
Oh, and color mandalas. :)
>>
>>17976373
No worries. :)
>>
>>17976377
Thank you, I'm really glad I talked to you today. This is such a weird feeling.

I happen to have a mandala colouring book I have never used haha. I guess is time I do
>>
>>17976394
I'm glad you reached out! Yeah just relax your mind. The more you overthink things, the more conclusions you'll jump too and it'll just be a jumbled mess. I got faith in you
>>
>>17975393
>some

Holy fuck. I've done a ton of these. Hahahahah
>>
>>17976398
I can't stop saying thank you, hahaha that happens to me aaaall the time. I overthink everything, is a family thing lmao.
I hope you have a marvelous life, you seem a very beautiful person.
>>
>>17975393
>celeste
>18
>help
>how do i beat eating disorder
>>
>>17976262
"How will the next year go?"
This will need a different spread for this kind of question. Ellipse is for specifics.
Past Present Future spread

>Past
Two of Fire
You're starting to come into your own and your career is on the right track. You have hope for the future.

>Present
Ace of Fire
A new opportunity has shown up in your life recently. Promotions maybe? Whatever this is, you have the opportunity for a fresh start. If you want it, take the opportunity.

>Future
Page of Air
Some challenge or challenges may arise in your future due to some news. Don't kill the messenger, it's nothing personal.

Well, Ashes, it looks like you'll advance somewhere in your life (feels like it's work related), but it will eventually lead to a block in your life.

I've been doing these readings non-stop, and each one is making me a bit tired. I've got a few more and I will get to them after a quick rest. Please be patient.
>>
>>17976429
Hey celeste! You beat it by setting your goals. It may sound ridiculous, but eat but someone you love... and eventually, work up to "i love myself. I'm going to eat for myself". Eating a lot of lettuce too. Snack on it because it doesn't feel filling but you'll still get use to eating. You know, for preparation for those hot dog eating contests, people will chow down on lettuce to make their stomach more spacious! Hope that helps
>>
>>17976433
Thank you so much!!! It's night night time everybody. It's been such a pleasure helping, and thank you for all of your wonderful feedback. I'll do more readings very soon.
>>
>>17975393

> Jonny
> 25
> Honest
> Am I doing the right thing?
>>
>>17976012
Last one tonight.

>"Will I be where I want to be?"
Ellipse spread

>Past
Ten of Fire
You were, and probably still are, all work and no play.

>Present
Six of Fire
Currently, you've made some achievements and they're being recognised for it. A promotion or new job offer may be in the future.

>Future
The Sun
Success is known to you and you'll succeed in ways you didn't think were possible.

>What to do
Three of Fire
Review how you got to where you are, then plan accordingly. Take a new project when you complete whatever current one you have. Don't slow down, keep going.

>External Forces
Renewal
You are nearing the end of your current project or are about to make a change. Don't worry, though, you're already prepared for it.

>Hopes and Fears
King of Air
You fear that your superiors won't recognise you for all the work you do and have achieved.

>Final Outcome
Two of Water
Conflicts you are having with others will end positively and with forgiveness.

Ok, Lys, it seems like this is the path you should be taking. It's ok to self-reflect, but your self-doubts about your path will only cloud it.
>>
I am spent, anons. Goodnight. :)
>>
>>17976585
Good night , Take Care of yourself
>>
Trade? I want a general for the month of august
>>
>>17976744
I'll trade a read wiuth you.

I'd like to know how my work with the 4 towers will go for me.
>>
>>17976748
Ace of Cups, 7 of Swords, 4 of Swords Rev, 6 of Swords Rev, and the 3 of Swords fell out drawing the 6
Lots of love for this 4 towers but I don't think it's going to work out well. It's results are going to be deceitful at best, if it doesn't slip out from under you, its going to cause a lot of mental disturbance... and it will be be hard move on from the disappointment. It's going to wreak havoc on your logical side and its not going to be easy to move on from.
>>
>>17976744

'What is it you're concerned with? A girl, and bad timing? Or just life in general?

ATM things arent bad for you. They're probably decent. You're sort of just doing your own thing. You're doing what you want to do. Seems your strings arent being pulled and you're ok with yourself.

In the August I suppose will be a time of reflection and possibly reminiscing on things associated with the home. Be them money, or the bedroom, just generally things that comfort you. If not a time of looking back then a time of comfort itself.

There will also be some impulsiveness in your life revolving around elements of sadness. Your august will be both up and down.

You should try to be thoughtful in the things you do in the coming month, rather than just doing what seems fun in the moment or what you want to do.
Look ahead and try to see a bigger picture than just what's right in front of you.
Now how about that read?
>>
>>17976768

God damn that's a lot of swords...

I see. Thanks for the reading.
I suppose I'll just have to see what comes of this.
I've been concerned it will be as you say but there's only one way to know for sure.

Thanks.
>>
>>17976776
What is 4 towers?
>>
>>17976768
Ill do 3 more readings for anons

line 'em up no generals
>>
>>17976796
pleas respond with questions
>>
>>17976776
Im going to ask for feedback in like a month or something if thats okay
>>
>>17976796
will i talk with my friend L soon?
>>
>>17976796
What is this longingness in my soul that aches?
>>17976808
You sure like that question don't you Leo?
>>
>>17976808
i dont think soon or ever.. there's a girl or something he's focusing his attention on, no really time for worrying about you. I see you continuing hoping though but being alone. sorry. if you want to change this path you are going to need to work together with someone you know to get your friend l to talk to you.
>>
>>17976811
can i ask your gender?
>>
>>17976815
Of course, male.
>>
>>17976820
2 of Cups Reversed, Queen of Pentacles, 6 of Wands Reversed, The Moon, 9 of Pentacles
Okay that clarifies things. You're bent up over not having a girl but you do bretty good in life besides that. Have you tried match? I think you lost out on a girl tho

Page of Cups, The Tower, King of Pentacles
Unless you are willing to do something drastic and make some big changes in your life (or someone elses) the cards want you to focus on finance
>>
1 more question please
>>
File: image.jpg (509KB, 1849x1909px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
509KB, 1849x1909px
Any tasseomancers?
>>
>>17976796
Will I succeed in the current competition?
>>
>>17976851
Is this competition over a girl????

I see you remaining at a safe, emotional distance in the friend zone dude. Sorry.
>>
File: loop_light_11.png (56KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
loop_light_11.png
56KB, 1080x1920px
>>17975393
Pandit Siddharth
Sea

Financial future, sex life( not love, i have been there and dont want now ) and purpose of life ? And thank you for doing good work selflessly good sir.
>>
>>17976851
The cards were Queen of Cups Ace of Cups Judgment

And your results were King of Cups 3 of Cups Page of Wands

Your enthusiasm doesnt waver even tho you in the friendzone
>>
>>17976838
>not having a girl
I thought as much. I was hoping it wasn't though
>But you do bretty good in life
I do alright, yea. Most everything else is in order in my life
>have you tried match
What's that's
>think you lost out on a girl tho
I think I know what this is referring to, yea she wasn't right for me though.
>focus on finance unless dramatic change
Yea, this aligns with what I've read for myself too.

Thanks anon, top notch.
>>
>>17976862
>financial future
A girl is going to control all your money. She is your future wife or gf.

>sex life
It's going to suck if it exists at all. I dont think there will be a lot of sex and you will be really sickover it.

>purpose of life
To be a good partner and lover(?)

sorry
>>
>>17976868
A datin website
>>
>>17976884
Ahh I gotcha. Nah, I'm not good looking enough for those, I've tried but I never get any matches.
>>
File: b62d8c9ec5500e39646680d1e9ce3247.jpg (137KB, 1080x1533px) Image search: [Google]
b62d8c9ec5500e39646680d1e9ce3247.jpg
137KB, 1080x1533px
>>17976875
Thanks.
I will stick to night stands and hookers to keep things to myself for now.
Keep it up you will end soon.
>>
>>17976901
Paranormal hookup?
>>
>>17976905
:( I just read off the cards dude.. just avoid manipulative women and you should be fine
>>
>>17976909
Haha I've tried in there before, no one is from where I am. It's fine man, thanks for the help, it was a good read. Just wish this >tfwnogf would leave.
>>
>>17976923
You give off a nice vibe. I hope you find a gf soon. I'm sure you would make her happy. There's a lot of girls out there who will love you for being genuine good luck
>>
>>17976862
>>17976913

Finances;
Queen of wands 2 of cups

Sex
Hanged man 5 of pentacles

Purpose
10 of cups lovers
>>
>>17976930
Thanks anon, that really means a lot. Here's to hoping.
>>
>>17976863
Thank you, I'm known as enthusiastic in my friend circle. It's a literal competition though not a love affair
>>
>>17976956
App Contest, if you'd like to know
>>
>>17976884
It doesn't matter honestly. I'm attractive and had no luck on those sites. They respond to tools and demand that guys be assertive and "alpha", and wonder why they keep ending up back on there and hurt.

Just be you in everyday life and girls will realize your worth. Most girls aren't like the ones on those sites(no offense to the girls actually looking on those sites, but most on them have twisted expectations).

Just giving my input, I wish you well and I have no doubt you'll find someone. I stopped trying to "force it" after 2 failed long term relationships and after 5 years of being single, the person I was meant to meet came into my life.

Keep hope and good vibes!
>>
>>17975393
Elina
spirit
Will I have a chance with Chris? Also future love life in general, am I gonna be happy/satisfied?
>>
File: Tracks.jpg (871KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Tracks.jpg
871KB, 1000x667px
Anyone willing to do a reading for me ?
>>
File: 1441156498551.jpg (5KB, 250x140px) Image search: [Google]
1441156498551.jpg
5KB, 250x140px
>>17976972
I can spot you on one. All i need is an alias and your question. A cute pic accompanying your post would also be wonderful, but not required.
>>
>>17976989
Got room for one more person? Besides the anon you replyed to?
>>
File: 1467839831929.jpg (32KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1467839831929.jpg
32KB, 360x360px
>>17976992
You had the balls to ask, so sure thing. I got you for one as well. Name/alias and question?
>>
>>17976989

> People call me M

> When will things gonna get better ? I'm exhausted of all of these unsuccesses and misfortunes, my life for a past half of year was a poo, even tho i'm trying to do my best to fix things and every time I fail. When will It all gonna get better.

>A cute draw of a wolf will do ? I loooove wolfs !
>>
File: 1460853985868.gif (114KB, 170x170px) Image search: [Google]
1460853985868.gif
114KB, 170x170px
>>17976998
Jacob

I'd just like to know what's in store for me in august, if it's just another average month or if there's some more exciting events coming up.

Here's a cute gif for ya.
>>
File: 1458443297737.jpg (311KB, 500x696px) Image search: [Google]
1458443297737.jpg
311KB, 500x696px
>>17977001
I get the vision of an ocean view from the waters. Like the view a snorkeler or scuba diver would see. The view of sitting on the ocean floor looking up towards the sky and ocean surface above.The water is surprisingly crystal clear and the ocean itself is strangely empty, aside from a few long strands of seaweed that are growing up out of the sand. I get the feeling of constraint, like holding one's breath and pressure. It was particularly intense and much like that moment of tension where you feel like you can't hold your breath for much longer. A boat sails by overhead, a wave of relief but strangely also apathy is felt. The boat offers relief from that drowning feeling but it's also too much effort to swim up to it.

To me this seems to suggest that things seem a bit empty aside from the basics. Things may strangely enough be clear as the ocean and bright sky above, but you may find yourself paralyzed, or simply not wanting to do much. The boat up above was distinctly empty, but was still a sign of relief. However if your problems stem from loneliness or a desire to be with others, it may make sense why the boat wasn't quite the advantageous thing it seemed to be. I get the feeling that you just need to stay afloat for the summer, before things begin to improve.

Thanks for the pic, hope things improve for you. If you need some clarifying questions or a follow up feel free to ask. I know these things are a bit confusing and sometimes not as direct as we would like them to be.
>>
File: 1450826849076.jpg (64KB, 700x674px) Image search: [Google]
1450826849076.jpg
64KB, 700x674px
>>17977017
I get the vision of a machine in a hangar, or facility of some sort. It sits in stasis, though it appears to be receiving repairs or upgrades. It looks like a cyborg, or humanoid robot of some kind, or possibly just a person in a sci-fi looking suit and helmet. The scene is monochrome save for the colour red. The machine has a red visor, and the mechanical arms performing maintenance or upgrades send off a burst of red sparks upon contact. The feeling is that of quiet progress and passive advancement. Looks like some pretty advanced technology. The machine gives off the tone of a person in a half aware state, like one who just woke up from a nap, or someone half paying attention in class. Attentiveness, but divided.

To me this seems a bit more straightforward. Seems like august will be a time to sit back and take things easy. A time where passivity is beneficial and can be of use for personal growth. Seems like a time where you can just sit back and let the good things come to you instead of seeking them out. May also indicate a time for "rebuilding" or "repairing" things about you. Dunno what the colour red has to do with it all though. Perhaps think about what it may mean to you, or possibly embrace communist values and start another red scare. May also not mean anything particularly significant.

Hope it was useful, if you need a follow up or more details/questions. hit me up.
>>
>>17977038
Really hoping all of it will end by the end of summer, because my shoulders are hurting from all of this weight, constant failure hurts my heart. Staying focused isn't easy when you can't see the results of your work.

Thank you for a reading anon. this gives something to look forward to. Thanks again.
>>
File: 2016-07-31-03-52-27-1609700585.jpg (5KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-31-03-52-27-1609700585.jpg
5KB, 239x211px
>>17976989
J.
Does he miss me?
>>
File: 1461040035773.png (144KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1461040035773.png
144KB, 400x400px
>>17977068
Glad it brought a little hope to your circumstance. Not reading related advice, but more on the pragmatic level. If you have someone to talk to about stuff hit em up. Sometimes just having a good friend to talk to about life things can make a world of difference. Sounds like you're dealing with some rough stuff, and often talking about it can help to alleviate that burden a bit.

Thanks for sharing those cute wolf pics. I only do readings when I'm in despair myself, and the pics really did help. I like puppers and doggos quite a bit so it was a pleasant bonus. You seem like a sweet kid anon. Hope it all turns out alright for you.
>>
Any readers?
>>17976970
Ish me.
>>
File: 1459366598342.jpg (38KB, 344x490px) Image search: [Google]
1459366598342.jpg
38KB, 344x490px
>>17977075
Y'all kids ever read the posts? Or just reply to whoever has the most recent replies for doing readings hoping to get one? I really only planned on doing one. But I guess I'll do a few until someone else shows up. Not trying to be intentionally rude or belligerent here, just was hoping to do a quick read for one anon that needed it then get out.

Honestly I have a soft spot for your type of question so I got you regardless. I don't come to these threads too often so I'm not too well versed on the protocol most people follow for doing readings here. Just kinda a bummer sometimes when people expect things for free without really taking much effort or appreciation for them.

tldr; putting my angsty comments and despair aside, hang tight I gotchu.

>>17977085
Guess I'm doing a few readings now. Will get to you right after the one person ahead of you in queue if you're interested
>>
>>17977110
>>>17977085 (You)
>Guess I'm doing a few readings now. Will get to you right after the one person ahead of you in queue if you're interested
Yeah Id appreciate if you did a reading for me.
>>
>>17977110
I'd help out but I'm not in a good mental state to read right now. It'd be Captain Morgan reading, not me...

Just sending good vibes your way for reading more than you planned!
>>
>>17977065
Huh thank you, I've been told that this summer is going to be used to relax and unwind from last year, but I guess I never really believe it. Thanks man, hope you'll get a period of recover and easy goings too.
>>
File: 1426373260317.jpg (117KB, 600x423px) Image search: [Google]
1426373260317.jpg
117KB, 600x423px
>>17977075
I get the image of a large boar running through the forest at night. The beast moves at great speeds and appears to be focused on some unknown goal ahead. It cares not for what lies in the path ahead and simply smashes through whatever obstacle is in front of it. It looks sleek, muscular, and slightly mean/dangerous. Best not to cross paths with this one, though I'm sure it has it's own motives and purposes for being in such a hurry. I get the feeling of focus and narrowness. Like a straightaway dash that requires one's full attention and momentum.

To me this seems to suggest the idea of distraction. This person may simply just be focused on some other goal or event ahead of them and not have time for the details left behind in the blur. It may also be a pun on the word "boar" as they may simply be "bored" and trying to find a new change of pace/scenery. May also be a reckless endeavour if such is the case as the boar kinda smashed up stuff in it's path as it charged forward.

Hope that made some sense, let me know if you need any follow up or clarity. I'm actually happy to help once I decide to do a reading for you.
>>
File: 1452836391911.jpg (545KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1452836391911.jpg
545KB, 1920x1080px
>>17977117
I see a figure standing on a rocky outcrop on a clifftop of sorts. The sky reflects a crimson and yellow sunset with a twilightish sky. The colours and tones of this sunset melt and move, almost like an oil painting or something animated rather than a traditional sunset. It was a type of fluidity and action to it if that makes any sense. I get the feeling of writing, like the figure standing out there on that cliff seeks to write or create something. Like the feeling of an author or poet contemplating materials in their mind for a new product.

To me the main feeling of it all is the feeling of interpretation. (which is super meta and interesting if you think about it actually) Why does the figure stand alone on a cliff, is it for beauty's sake and a higher vantage point or to throw one's self from the heights to end suffering? The sky seems to be either beautiful or unnatural depending on how one would describe it. To me this seems to reflect the nature of perception in such issues. This seems to indicate that there is no defined yes or no at this point. Rather it could go either way depending on your perception of the way things are.

To me this appears to speak to the pragmatic element of putting yourself in a right mindset for what you want to achieve. That is to say that the right attitude and behaviours can work miracles. To me it seems to be saying write your own book, the question is will it be one of natural beauty and romance, or twisted weather patterns and possible dread?

tldr; You aren't quite out of luck as I see things, seems like the main way of influence is actually the way you look at things or go about them. A good mindset and set of acts can go a long way. Put your best forward, and I feel that things should go well regardless of what it is you want out of your romantic life.
>>
File: 1461024673132.jpg (123KB, 960x711px) Image search: [Google]
1461024673132.jpg
123KB, 960x711px
Last call for readings before I go AWOL.
Will stick around for 20 more minutes or so and take any reading requests during that time, after that I'm outsies. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
>>
>>17977203
energy reading if possible

how can i improve my energy manipulation
>>
I'm going to practice doing simple 3-card readings. If anyone is interested, simply give me your query.
>>
>>17977216
I would love a relationship reading regarding the qt I've been interested in lately. Thanks in advance.
>>
File: 1451569586179.png (51KB, 150x200px) Image search: [Google]
1451569586179.png
51KB, 150x200px
>>17977208
I get the vision of meat cooking out in the natural heat of the desert. Some look like fleshy animals (like some animal carcass type thing, or bloodborne looking deal) while others are processed cuts, like steaks or processed meats. The feeling is that of heat and upward movement. The sweltering heat comes down from above and is it turn given off from the flesh on the ground. Like a battle of sky vs meat heat ways.

Kind of a strange one, and I'm not entirely sure how to interpret this one, as energy type stuff isn't quite my forte. I'm just a dude who sees stuff if I think hard enough on a question. Not too well versed in a lot of the /x/ lingo and popular conceptions of energies, higher selves, patrons, and all that.

To me it seems like the idea of taking influences from around you and learning processes from them, and eventually becoming on par with them. The meat gets heated then begins to radiate the same heat from it back at the source. I also dig the rhyme of meat and heat, try freestyle rap if this made no sense or something. Hope the vision at least provided a bit of insight. Sorry my interp was a bit off this time, like I said unfamiliar territory with that energy stuff makes it harder to apply what I saw to your situation.
>>
>>17977216
hey, is there a qt destined for me?
>>
>>17977203
I would really like a love/next romantic partner reading. Thank you in advance
>>
>>17977237
no prob man, thanks for the read ^^
>>
>>17977219
Wheel of Fortune
8 of Wands reversed
Death reversed

There is definitely a great potential here for something good to happen. The warning is that you may hold it back by resisting the changes to come, with a stubbornness. It could be that any good thing comes with some negatives, and you have trouble seeing past those negatives.

I warn you not to jump into the situation blindly. Carefully weigh the pros and cons of the relationship as it is now and as it could be in future.

>>17977242
Temperance reversed
7 of Wands
9 of Swords

The cards do not clearly indicate if there is or isn't someone destined for you. What they want you to realize is that you shouldn't worry about what is to come. What you should be focusing on is standing by your beliefs, being true to yourself. This is your path to fulfillment, to dedicate yourself to the causes you consider worthwhile.

Even more immediate: it looks like things have been thrown out of balance lately and you're going to need to sit down, assess your situation, and put things back in order.
>>
>>17977216
Is J is gonna be my bf?
>>
File: 1417269286209.jpg (106KB, 620x376px) Image search: [Google]
1417269286209.jpg
106KB, 620x376px
>>17977244
I get the vision of a skeleton laughing with it's skeletal grimace. It then tries on a series of different outfits, posing accordingly to each new costume it adorns. Among them are a Napoleonic looking naval costume, a hardhat wearing worker, and a police uniform. The skeleton goes to a home to their little skeleton house and feeds their skeleton cat. (really more of a kitten). It's strangely expressive for just a set of bones. It's body language is somehow friendly and happy go lucky.

Sorry if this seems like a meme answer or that I'm messing with you but I see what I see regardless of how much sense it makes or not. To me this seems to suggest a scary looking or acting person, who is actually sensitive or a nice person deep down. They may try a variety of things to fit in or to be respected but ultimately their kindness of character and way of going about things will show through in a natural sense of it. They may also have a hungry skeleton body type aesthetic. Though I'd say keep an eye out for a person who at first may seem scary, but may actually be a good person deep down.
>>
>>17975393
Andy
Fuck
Should I kill myself? My life feels drained, I'm empty and I don't want to keep going, I've felt like this for the past eight years. I'm so tired anon.
>>
>>17977276
Thank you man!
>>
>>17977293
Thank you
>>
>>17977281
9 of Pentacles
10 of Swords
King of Swords reversed

You're better off without a boyfriend right now. You're in a good place for self-development and independence. To get into a relationship would likely be self-sabotage at this point.

It seems there may be some significant difficulties with honest and clear communication here too.
>>
File: 1441941948580.png (49KB, 173x180px) Image search: [Google]
1441941948580.png
49KB, 173x180px
>>17977276
Thanks for the reading m80. Gave me something to think about. Good advice too. Appreciate it.
>>
>>17977216
Her toughts on me?
>>
>>17977333
5 of Wands
Justice
Page of Wands reversed

She recognizes that you both think differently, but not necessarily in a bad way. It bothers her though. She thinks you're overly harsh and judgemental, even though she likely is similar herself. She appreciates your enthusiasm but she finds you to be a bit like a bully at times. She may consider you a little immature.

>>17977330
>>17977308

You're welcome. Thank you for the feedback.
>>
File: 1468679333703.png (832KB, 654x652px) Image search: [Google]
1468679333703.png
832KB, 654x652px
>>17976913
Ohh well I thot you were trolling good.
I am really sorry in that case, and thanks again for the warnings good sir.
By financial future I was asking about how much I will gonna make coz form last some months earning is not going as it used to be and yes I am a terrible partner :(.
>>
File: 1459287958165.jpg (164KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1459287958165.jpg
164KB, 500x600px
NEW THREAD:

>>17977371
Thread posts: 310
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.