[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you realize that magic works?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: ui.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
ui.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
When did you realize that magic works?
>>
>>17974612
When I was able to fuck the wife of my neighbor. That pussy was totally worth the effort!
>>
>>17974612
...life is magic?
>>
When I spoke to demons in my childhood...

Beware of Lilith, she is a cunt
>>
>>17974623
How did you get here-bb back >>>/b/ ack you must go..
>>
>>17974634
I DID use magic to be able to fuck her... and I never left /b/, dear anon.
>>
It's a process, more like, I didn't think magic could do that.
>>
>>17974612
When I did a spell and it worked, but I was in denial but someone compelled me to keep at it.

Several years later and several hundreds of spells successful later I guess I believe.
>>
It doesn't. Otherwise what happened to my life would never have happened. Stop dreaming.
>>
>>17974721

What spell? Teach us.
>>
>>17974696
None off us never did anon.
>>
>>17974623
What spell? How to do it?
>>
do love spells work?
>>
>>17975270

Only if they are made with love ,
Even then it will create you karma .
You can do anything, but it its worth to make someting to fool love?
Not a good karma at all.
>>
>>17974612

During season 3 of Vampire Diaries.
>>
File: meme majik.jpg (81KB, 640x394px) Image search: [Google]
meme majik.jpg
81KB, 640x394px
>>17974612
recently via kek frog god.
>>
>>17974634
Oh you anon are so stupid, it sure is summer...

What the previous gentleman or femanon was hinting at is older fags are watching always, I was always /b/ but I went /pol/ I have always lurked /x/. In fact it is /x/ where I started but it is always other smaller web communities we came from, before 4chan even existed. That is why we call our selves anon, we are no one, we aren't concerned with the status quo...
>>
>>17975266
Well i did. /b/ is a dreadful place.
>>
I didn't.
I realized that magic isn't real and that god doesn't exist, but that there is also a massive amount of power in the human brain.
so, psionic psychology is real, but magic isn't.
>>
>>17974612
I learned that magic was real only recently aged 34 im 35 now, if you have to pray for what you want then believe it will happen, for if you believe it will happen then it already has and your pray will be have been answeared...

before brexit vote I prayed for people to have the courage to make the right choice, there was a sundog in the sky like a rainbow for hours at sundown before the referendum day. the night of the vote intense beyond belief, against all odds I saw just how powerful we had become through the power of meme magic, we smashed remainers no survivors we crashed the fuckin ship decimating EU bureaucrats dreams with in hours markets suffered tempore glitches the rich elite had lost billions within hours before the victory had even been secured...

Yes anon magic is very cucking real never let anyone tell you it isn't, its like hacking the system...
>>
>>17974612
When I started working at Arby's about a year ago.

Every once in a while we would get slammed by a bunch of hungry customers at around 9-930 at night, this is especially bothersome since around half our kitchen crew leaves an hour earlier, so the work load per person effectively doubles or even triples during these periods. It was about a month after I started when we got into the habit of referring to this phenomena as "Tyrone", The joke took on a life of it's own and we ended up developing a set of rituals to keep him at bay.

1. Never speak his name; you must refer to him as either 'Him' or 'the forbidden one' Tyrone is a stupid spirit and won't know you're talking about him if you don't use his name. Tyrone is very vain, if he thinks you are insulting him he will become angry and assail you with his gluttonous horde (customers)

2. Keep your work station tidy at all times, Tyrone is a neat freak, slacking off on cleaning will anger him and he will assail you with his gluttonous horde

3. The radio in the back room must be left on from the hours of 7pm to 9pm, Tyrone likes to rock out during business hours and if the radio isn't playing hard rock or hip-hop he will become angry and assail you with his gluttonous horde

4. every Thursday at 8pm a Beef and cheddar classic medium fries and medium Dr Pepper must be left outside the store's rear entrance, Tyrone enjoys eating delicious Arby's sandwiches, and if he doesn't get the opportunity to do so at least once a week he will become angry and assail you with his gluttlonous horde.

Anyhow after a few weeks we finally work out how to keep Tyrone happy and our late evenings relatively peaceful.

Then we hired motherfucking Bradley

(cont.)
>>
>>17974612
When I played my volcanic island into ponder on turn 1.
>>
>>17974632
Too much unreal tournament 2004
>>
>>17975493
> I was always /b/ but I went /pol/ I have always lurked /x/.
Nobody gives a flying fuck how long you have been on this imagebased shitstain
Jeesus its not a fucking achievement you worthless piece of garbage
neck yourself
>>
>>17975297
This. You'll end up with you and that person unable to let go even though you both want to, but neither of you actually in love. I speak as someone on the receiving end. I can tell she regrets it as much as I hate it.
>>
>>17977027

Bradley wastes no time in dismissing our warnings about Tyrone as superstitous bullshit, and promptly sets out to provoke Tyrone whenever he is bored, which is always.

This mother fucker has:

Frequently invoked Tyrone's name during his shifts.

Sabotaged the radio so we can only get Top 40 stations

Consumed the offerings we leave for Tyrone

Deliberately performs his cleaning duties as half-assed as he can get way with.

Anything he can think of to annoy Tyrone, which is fucking everything he does.

Needless to say our late nights have been hectic as fuck and everyone on the night crew is bent fucking pissed

Tomorrow night we're going to 'sacrifice' this asshole by ambushing him, stripping him naked, dousing him in horsey sauce and making him run laps around the store while singing the Oscar Mayer weiner song.

Hopefully this amuses Tyrone enough that he'll leave us alone and maybe bug the Rotten Ronnie's across the street for a change

Fast food demons, not even once.
>>
>>17977027
I enjoyed that, thanks.
>>
>>17977082
WTF is Rotten Ronnie's?
>>
>>17974612
I didnt. Because its not.
>>
File: 1464619838945.gif (2MB, 245x289px) Image search: [Google]
1464619838945.gif
2MB, 245x289px
>>17975505
Agreed, the only people who frequent /b/ are lolitrap degenerates that send pictures of their genitals to each other.
>>
File: 1466536289299.png (504KB, 432x556px) Image search: [Google]
1466536289299.png
504KB, 432x556px
>>17975465
I cant tell if this "praise kek" thing is "juss bantah m8 weh onlay jokin" or people actually think memes are magic and worship a cartoon frog...
>>
>>17977027
>>17977082
>NEET for entire adult life
>finally get job as independent delivery driver
>never get to fuck around with coworkers and develop inside jokes
>>
magic is real and God works too. God does things that could never be done with magic

all you have to do is ask Him. His son is Jesus
>>
>>17979239
You're full of shit

Every cleric knows that all magic comes from God, and all sorcerers work with divine spirits

The evil they choose to do is without consequence to anyone but themselves.. that is to say.. it doesn't matter to anyone but them, and you, I suppose :^)
>>
>>17974612
i haven't yet. can't find any useful spells
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.