[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 311
Thread images: 48

Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're new, please read the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previous thread: >>17963726
>>
File: Sukuna.Shinmyoumaru.600.1615968.jpg (66KB, 600x509px) Image search: [Google]
Sukuna.Shinmyoumaru.600.1615968.jpg
66KB, 600x509px
>>17967911
Discord?
Why your stuff getting delete?
>>
>>17967919
Probably ddeleted the post himself because wrong link.
>>
>>17967942
I didn't know you could do that.
>>
>>17967919
I had to delete the first one because I left out some information on the first one.
>>
>>17967957
Oops. Don't mind "first one" added twice. Welcome to the "I can't find my brain" Thursday.
>>
Any musician here? I'd like to scry some OC music.
>>
>>17967970
Dad gtfo
>>
>>17967972
C'mon son, I want to check if you're not worshipping the devil in backwards songs
>>
>>17967969
>69
Yeah, that's the power of Thursdays for ya
>>
File: Anon.png (65KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
Anon.png
65KB, 670x471px
Reposting
Aries
Female
Randgris
I need help with my career path.
>>
>>17967970
I actually trained someone to scry by having her read my music. It's a brilliant method, and I'm looking forward to using it with someone else soon.
>>
Oh, well I hope someone can do a reading for me please

Mateo
21 yo
cancer
Favorite animal is hyena
Brown eyes

What should I do with muy job?
>>
>>17967981
>>17967576

kaiko are you still going to do mine ?
>>
Hey, I've been feeling like I've been being watched when no one is around. Is there a spirit of some kind following me? I would really appreciate a reading about it
>>
>>17968024
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YvAYIJSSZY
>>
Reposting hopefully senpai notices me.
Alias: The King
Query: General, and whether or not it was right to involve her in our matters and if she's directly tied to any of it.
Horoscope/Sign: Gemini
Method: Preferably Tarot.
>>
Aquarius
Male
Alan
Method: Tarot, but any other is welcome too
query: just wanna know about of whats coming for me, any tips i should take
>>
Hello I will not be doing eye readings today because the humidity is getting to me but if anyone wants an eye reading in the future and is in need of it reply with your email and I will send mine.

I will be doing tarot cards today, the deck I am using is the druid animal oracle deck they are nice cards so they will play fair and not cause any issues with anyone dealing with depression. I have a pendulum, if you like you can pick the cards yourself or I can draw them with my pendulum. I can do love queries or whatever you want, my readings are a bit different though I try to figure out the things causing you issues and help you figure out ways to get out of that blockage to get to your answer.

Let us begin my friends.
>>
>>17968103
General reading?
>>
>>17968109
Whatever you want I will do, I can do a full reading using golden dawn spread or just a simple reading related to t he question and draw only 6 cards. The golden spread tends to take a little longer though around 30 mins.
>>
>>17968103
how do i stop being depressed
>>
>>17968103
Hello, I will be grateful if you do mine
>>17968006

Cards please
>>
File: Konachan.com - 223213 sample.jpg (797KB, 1500x858px) Image search: [Google]
Konachan.com - 223213 sample.jpg
797KB, 1500x858px
>>17968007
A lot of people here say they don't scry appearances. And I actually agree with them, but I can do a short bit on him.

I see a guy walking out of a sports car. He’s slightly unshaved. Won’t tell you hair and eye colour I’m seeing. He walks up to your front door, rings the bell. He seems very confident. As you open the door, he smiles. Kisses you. And walks to the cat. He appears to like cats, or at least this cat. He’s wearing a grey suit. He suddenly somehow has a joint in his mouth. Still playing with the cat. He sits down next to you on the couch, talking about his day at work. Getting slightly aggressive as he speaks, must have been some bullshit. Poof, now he has a cup of tea, drinks from it. Now I’m seeing an egg carton. No more eggs in it tho. Later at another time. It’s time for him to go. He bows to you before he walks away.

I hope there was something useful in that to you. He was a real qt. Lots of love from me. I’ll be sending you positive energy. Wish you only the best. Have a great day. Peace!
>>
>>17968117
Before I begin my reading, is it okay if I ask for a nickname that you go by the most? No need for your horoscope just a nickname. Do you meditate and sun gaze? I find that helps me a lot. Food is important too but not everyone has access to good food, just meditating has helped me a lot.
>>
>>17968006
Hello Mateo, would you like me to use the pendulum or would you like to draw yourself?
>>
>>17968116
Full reading please
>>
>>17968103
Can you give me a love reading? Just a 6 card spread. My name is Matt.
>>
>>17968129
Do you have a question you would like to ask or would you just like to draw? The golden spread is the present past future and different routes you can go, sometimes asking a question can pinpoint it a bit better. As well would you like pendulum or to draw yourself?
>>
>>17968123
libra
no
>>
>>17968134
Pendulum or would you like to draw yourself Matt?
>>
>>17968135
Just draw please, I have no specific question right now. A pendulum sounds intresting
>>
>>17968128
Hello, pendulum please
>>
>>17968103
Hi Echo, good to see you, I have some news for you, if you're able to pop in the chat later or email me when you've go the time: [email protected] <3
>>
File: chart.gif (49KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
chart.gif
49KB, 670x471px
Any astrologers?

I want to learn more about astrology and am wondering if there's anything particular about my chart I should begin with.
>>
>>17968103
Hi, would you be able to do a golden spread (you mentioned past/present/future and different paths, very interested) on how I will progress in the occult? I've only been researching for a few months and I'm curious if anything will come of. My name is Callum, if you need any more info just ask. Thanks.
>>
>>17968136
You are very disorganized I really suggest meditating.

Is your depression stemmed from social issues? You are a very nervous soft spoken person. Your third eye is strong but your sacral is weak.

Alright let us begin Libra Anon the cards you drew were the fire dragon, swan and the stag.

The first card represents the cause of the question" How can I stop being depressed?", the fire dragon means learning to cope with life problems you were not born into an ideal situation and tend to compare yourself to others around you which in the long run causes more problems for yourself.

The second card the swan represents the emotional or social cause of the question : How can I stop being depressed?", the swan represents love meaning love has recently left your life causing you to have this question and doubting yourself.

Lastly is the physical cause of the issue" How can I stop being depressed?", you are in need of protection you are in a state of not feeling independent and feel vulnerable. Do not worry though this is a time in your life that will past it will not be like this for much longer but you need to stop belittling yourself and slacking off it is only hurting yourself.

Onto the next the reverse cards, these cards represent how to get to the answer you desire and what you need to work on.

Again the first card represents the cause of the issue but this time it is how to fix the cause of the issue. The first card you drew was the otter meaning you have been playing around too much. Too many videogames and anime for you! You are going against the flow and causing trouble for yourself. You are too stubborn and are not trust yourself and others around you out of fear. Create more responsibilities for yourself and goals these things will help fill that time that is keeping you back to going into the habit of reclusing and feeling sorry for yourself. Helping others may help as well...to be contiuned
>>
>>17968179
May try volunteering somewhere there is not that many people because then it will not affects your anxiety.

Next is the emotional reverse of the cause of the issue and how to fix it. You got the blank which means you have endless possibilities and are having a hard time figuring out your emotions fully. You need to get back in tune with yourself.

Lastly is the reverse of the physical cause of the issue and how to fix it. You got the salmon which means it may be time for you to go back to where you grew up at or reach out to the good parts of your past to rediscover yourself. When you are a child you are not affected by the world around you are as true to yourself as you can be but once you enter the world of adults and social problems that tends to go out the window and you begin to copy others.

So my homework to my dear Anon is to write down good things you remember about yourself when you were a kid and try to relive those things. If you have any negative thoughts write those down on a separate piece of paper and then proceed after writing down all the negatives with ripping them into shreds with all your anger and might! You can do it Anon I look forward to hearing your results and no I do not want to hear what you wrote down but how it made you feel if it does not help come back and we will think of another solution! There is always endless solutions so do not worry my friend.
>>
>>17968103
What are her toughts on me, do you see her in my future?
>>
>>17968158
Alright Mateo, would you like to shuffle the cards?
>>
>>17968199
Do you have a nickname you do not mind sharing Anon? Pendulum or would you like to draw yourself?
>>
>>17968103
i feel lost. what does the cards say in regards of my life purpose?
>>
>>17968103
Luna
Future love rading
>>
>>17968204
Charles
Pendulum
>>
>>17968160
Will come visit sorry did not see your response at first Alari will do now.

>>17968171
Will do Callum just going to do the simple spreads first so that I can really go in depth when I do the golden spreads.
>>
>>17968103
Short term future reading? Moved far away now I don't know what to do
>>
>>17968179
>too many video games and anime
actually the opposite. i wish i could find something that catches my interest, but everything is boring to me now
>>
>>17968211
Alright no rush, my battery is going to die soon though so if you think you'll need any information let me know now, I might not be able to respond for a few hours.
>>
>>17968137
Draw please.
>>
>>17968103
L
Male , Gemini

What would ensue if I message N(female)?
Thanks
>>
>>17968243
Draw please
>>
File: image_46.jpg (37KB, 391x517px) Image search: [Google]
image_46.jpg
37KB, 391x517px
>>17968251
>>
>>17968200
I do but dunno how please draw them my internet is unestable, i hace been trying to post
>>
>>17968251
>>17968257
Someone explain the appeal of this shit to me.
>>
anyone interested in trading? i have an education query
>>
File: acanthus.jpg (87KB, 506x768px) Image search: [Google]
acanthus.jpg
87KB, 506x768px
>>17968306

Sure.

Is music something I can do on top of everything else successfully?
>>
>>17968313
i am getting strong yes cards, you will have lots of options and opportunities with music. and find power in your work. nice.

will i get accepted into my program??
>>
Can I get a reading please?

M
Virgo

I would like to know how if my life will get better
>>
>>17968103
Male
Gemini

Love reading please.
>>
>>17968319

The short answer is yes as you work to change your position and renew your commitments, but you're going to be broke as hell for a time while you're in.
>>
>>17968332
thank you so much
>>
>>17968103
Frank
Have i meet my next girlfriend yet?
Pendulum
>>
I'm looking for a work/career reading if anyone's down to give me one.

I'd like to do what's best for me as a being. Not just what will make the most money.
>>
I will exchange a reading. It is not love related.

I have this question, what would the outcome be if I lived with my best friend?

For my reading I would request:

>A name/nick
>A gender
>The query
>>
>>17968465
hold up let me snag you

this is me:
>>17968381
I'm a lady and you can call me Kaliko.

Pulled The Emperor and what's best for you is Two of Pentacles, or balance.

If you two live together, you might be in a position where you'll be the more responsible person of the two. Example: Choosing your words wisely to protect the friendship.
>>
>>17968465
Whatever you decide to do, moderation/balance will be what's best for you.
>>
>>17968267
Will do Mateo I hope your internet connection problems work out.

I felt the need to only do reverses since you are a tricky guy.

The cards you drew were the hawk, dog and the bee.

The first card the hawk represents the cause of the issue and how to fix. Your question was "What should I do with my job?", you are paying too much attention to detail to the point you are causing a burden for yourself. You have been taking things too much of an extreme causing problem for yourself. Do not let yourself get carried away with these ideas they are going to cause you trouble.

Next the reverse emotion cause of the question. The dog, this question is being asked because of a breach in trust recently, it is normal to question this situation. You need to learn how to set boundaries in relationships better.

The reverse physical case of the issue the bee, you are asking this question because you feel out of place. It is normal just try things that may make you feel more connected with others.
>>
>>17968482
Gotcha. I will do your reading now...
>>
>>17968206
Will do a golden spread for you.

>>17968238
Tell me when to stop shuffling.
>>
>>17968482
The cards show me you have a hard time choosing between something more rooted in emotions and something else which involves a more active, action driven career, for example and emotional career could be something linked to psychology, whereas the more action driven could be something outside, like say, geology.

The cards recommend you to take the second option.
>>
File: Sad-Frog-Meme-Gun-021[1].jpg (9KB, 267x181px) Image search: [Google]
Sad-Frog-Meme-Gun-021[1].jpg
9KB, 267x181px
>>17968465
You/ Best friend: Eight of Wands / Page of Swords
Union Signifcator: The Empress
Advice: 7 of Cups, Queen of Cups
Outcome: Knight of Coins, The Sun

I think you guys would be really good roommates. I see a lot of nurturing, motherly vibes between you two that you can continue to manifest. It might be better for you guys if you live with each other financially and emotionally as long as you try to present a fantasy. Continue the good vibes that exist between you guys now and there is a lot of happiness for you both. Good luck.

>e
>female
>future love reading, no guys interested in me im interested in back
>>
>>17968505
Maybe put into context for my situation to work hard and don't get lost in my feelings?

I have a career set right now already, but I'm running into difficulties/stress.
>>
>>17968506
The cardes say that you might display an interest in their money, maybe it isn't on purpose or maybe it is, but that has been a reason for them not taking you into account. Furthermore, you seem to be sad overall, your lack of happiness, and depression might be affecting your love life.

I cannot do more readings, thanks everyone.
>>
>>17968509
Most likely.
>>
>>17968533
Thank you.
>>
Who wants 2 trade
>>
>>17968498
Stop shuffling now.
>>
>>17968209
>>17968199
She is a very nurturing person. This is an odd situation.

The question is "What does she think of me?"
The cards drawn were the water dragon, goose and the raven.

The first card indicates the cause of the question" What does she think of me?", there is a strong connection between you two but you are reflecting a lot of your own desires onto her which may cause some distance.

The second indicates the emotional cause of the question or social, the goose. The goose indicates that you are ready for a long term relationship and not to question yourself, she is also ready.

Lastly the physical cause of the question, the raven. She may feel you are opposites in mindset but that can work well together.

Alright onto the reverse these are the areas you need to improve on most for this question, the fire dragon, otter and the fox.

The first card is the reason to the question and how to figure out how it is she feels about you, in order to get closer to her you need to work on your anger issues that is putting her off a bit. You may not think you show it but she can feel it.

The second card the emotional reason to the question, the otter you need to relax more you are freaking her out a bit by being so anxious. If it is meant to be with her it will happen put effort forward but do not be so anxious and constantly thinking about it.

Lastly the fox the physical cause of the question, you are being a bit too sneaky lately. You need to stop pretending to be what she wants because that in the end will stab yourself in the back and cause you problems.

I drew a card to indicate the over all answer to the question and I got the blank. This can really go however you want as long as you do not try to force it.
>>
>>17968609
Reshuffle sorry
>>
>>17968616
Now?
>>
File: 1.png (3MB, 2048x1112px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
3MB, 2048x1112px
>>17968624
Pick three circle in mspaint
>>
>>17968533
That anon asked for clarification/explanation....
>>
>>17968243
Actually , pendulum would be better..

Thanks
>>
Relationship reading please
>>
File: reading.png (2MB, 2048x1112px) Image search: [Google]
reading.png
2MB, 2048x1112px
>>17968649
>>
>>17968676
Horse, fire dragon and sow.

This is a love inquery so I will keep that in mind.

The first card indicates the cause, horse, you are in need of traveling more you are not meeting enough people. You are not getting the variety that you need.

Second is the emotional cause, the fire dragon, you need to have more courage to overcome obstacles you keep trying to avoid tasks but in return nothing new happens. Sometimes bad situations will help you grow.

Lastly the physical cause of the issue the sow. You need to work on yourself, you do not think highly and in return others see that. Become the person you want to be.
>>
>>17968103
ARedboy
I'm concerned that I'm not moving the right direction in life and I'm trying to figure out If I should take a different approach and direction or to stay the course.
>>
>>17968703
>>17968662
>>17968325
>>17968348
>>17968222
>>17968171
>>17968348
>>17968207
I am going off to bed but any of the people I did not get to read you can contact my email, [email protected]
>>
>>17968607
I'm down if it's not a love reading.
>>
>>17968741
can you tell me what my first month of university will be like?

and you?
>>
>>17968744
You / University: The World (reversed) / 10 of Wands
Internal / External Challenges: King of Wands (reversed) / The Star
Advice: Queen of Swords / 2 of Wands
Projected Outcome: 3 of Wands

It's going to be a bit overwhelming at first, and that will primarily be emotionally. The cards suggest that you're not yet at the maturity level where you should be in order to integrate yourself more seamlessly. This lack of maturity on your part is going to cause you some great distress emotionally, because you'll be seen by others as naïve, and you may become a target for the more predatory sort. Some of this may come later, but the seeds for it will be sown in the beginning.

You'll need to rely on your head and your clearest thinking possible. Your intuition will be lacking in this endeavor, and you'll miss a few warnings that should have given you strong feelings. There's no way to force those gut feelings to occur, so you'll need to think things through carefully and keep a good amount of skepticism.

The cards also suggest imbalance in terms of time management and knowing how to give appropriate attention to what you should actually be doing there: studying hard. There are a few distractions that threaten to derail your progress and send you down irresponsible paths. Once again, some of these will come later, but the seeds are sown for it in the beginning.

In addition to being critical and skeptical, you'll need to use your long-term goals as a constant rock for your mind to latch on so you can stay motivated and focused. It seems you'll succeed in this task, but I like to give advice, even if you're set to follow it anyway. In summary, you'll have a lot of opportunities to fuck up and get fucked over, but it looks like you'll make good decisions.

As for me, I'd like to know what the rest of this fiscal year holds for me.
>>
>>17968847
> Some of this may come later, but the seeds for it will be sown in the beginning
>Once again, some of these will come later,

hi can i ask why you keep saying these parts? what are these seeds? i don't understand from those cards, thank you for the reading

for you:
page of wands, 4 of cups, 6 of swords, the world
advice: 7 of swords, four of wands

lots of enthusiasm in you and hope for new but a lot of self reflection and time for yourself emotionally... but you move on from something, this is great for you and it opens up so many opportunities for you. be glad anon. be happy.

advice for you is to leave a situation that might not be so good now and spend more time at home.home is where the heart is and might bring you excitement and love.
>>
>>17968906
>can i ask why you keep saying these parts? what are these seeds?
They come later, past the requested timeframe of the reading. The potential for these things to occur comes as a result of events within the requested timeframe of the reading.

>i don't understand from those cards
Yes, I know; I looked past the cards. The cards only show the requested timeframe, but I can see past that.

___

>the world
Dear gods, I fucking hope so.

>time for yourself emotionally
I don't know if that's a good thing for me right now.

>leave a situation that might not be so good now
You might be looking at something else, but I'm not sure what. This can be applied many places.

>spend more time at home. home is where the heart is
There is little profit in staying home.

>love
I don't think the time is right for that for me, but it's a nice thought anyway. I'm interested to see how this plays out.

Thank you as well, have a good one.
>>
>>17968744
>>17968847
Are any of you still le trading?
>>
>>17968952
>>17968744
if you saw past the cards.. please tell me what you mean by all this. the seeds and the predatory sort thing :(
>>
>>17968999
>f you saw past the cards.. please tell me what you mean by all this
I scry as well, and I've been scrying longer than I've been reading cards. The visions always pop up, no matter what I'm reading. I see timelines progress past the spread based on the situation the spread shows. The cards themselves, while telling a very short story, also show a snapshot in a larger timeline. I simply followed the story farther. I'm not really sure how else to explain it. You know how people can make predictions based on available information to see what is the most likely result? It's something similar.

>the seeds
It just means that what happens within the timeline you requested potentially causes some things I described to happen after.

>the predatory sort thing
You give off a vibe of being naïve. People take advantage of naïve people. It's that simple.
>>
>>17969033
yeah thats true and thats a cool gift :) i wish i could do that. is this romance wise or something? i dont know how people would take advantage of me otherwise, i aint got money or drugs
>>
There was a div discord chatroom that got posted a couple of threads ago. Is it still active?
>>
Can someone fucking help me out please? I am a fucking disaster right now. Someone "visited" me from my past to where I work but didn't say anything and just looked at me. What the fuck were they trying to do? It's been tearing me up, right after I finally got over them too. They never gave me a reason for leaving, nothing.
>>
>>17967830
Thanks for the reading. It actually makes a lot of sense, though it is all are stuff I sort of already knew I need to work at. I'm getting there.

But I'm curious about the mother figure.
My father is with a woman right now, and she's pregnant with my half-brother. Their relationship is very complicated, if not boderline abusive sometimes, and it's absolutely destroying my family, but none of them want to let it go. I like my stepmother very much. Do you think you can make a little more sense of the reading now, or a new one based on the new information? I see them going in circles, making the same mistakes again and again, hurting each other again and again, but there's just so much I can do for other people's relationships. I feel so useless
>>
>>17969084
>thats a cool gift :) i wish i could do that.
Trust me, there's no substitute for practice and obsessive dedication.

>i dont know how people would take advantage of me otherwise, i aint got money or drugs

Once upon a time, I was working a lot in a city approximately an hour away from where I lived. The commute sucked and ate away at my productivity and profits.

One day, I chanced upon a cute young girl who worked in said city as well, but she lived there. She gave me an opening, but I wasn't really sufficiently impressed to take it. I read her and knew her to be kind, a generally good person and, most importantly, trusting.

The thought occurred to me to date her for a place in the city to stay. The bulk of my challenge would come from feigning interest and attempting to spend the night regularly without having to sleep with her. I also calculated dating metrics to get to that point as quickly as possible and formulated an exit strategy that would damage me as little as possible.

Having formed a well-contrived strategy and multiple scripts in my head, I smiled at my own creativity and went back to work. Thereafter, I was polite and never pursued her.

I'm not predatory, but some people are.

>>17969157
There isn't a /div/ discord; it's for all if /x/. They used bait-and-switch to bring in people from here.
>>
>>17969217
If she was cute and good natured why not go for her?
>>
Where are the accelerated readers?
>>
>>17969346
Accelerated readers? Sounds 2fast4me. I've been a lazy shit all week and have put off actually washing the dishes, let alone any house work. Gonna smash some of it out now and then give myself over to you lovely folks for the rest of the evening.
>>
File: tumblr_neucf3k6hN1rjspgko1_400.jpg (40KB, 340x401px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_neucf3k6hN1rjspgko1_400.jpg
40KB, 340x401px
>>17969351

Anyone who could do a reading for this fool in love?
>>
>>17969351
male
virgo

will this project i am working on be successful?
empath reading

thank you for doing this
>>
>>17969351
Male
Cancer

General Future reading
>>
>>17969351

Hey, EmpathAU a friend of mine who's into tarot told me you are one of the bests in here, and I was wondering if you could do a reading for me, I've been in love for a while and I want to know what's going to happen... So yeah, if you can help when you come back I'll be around. Thanks.

Male
Capricorn
Will R be my next girlfriend? Or there's no point in thinking about it?

Thanks again for the help :)
>>
File: Check 'em revised.png (402KB, 770x1060px) Image search: [Google]
Check 'em revised.png
402KB, 770x1060px
Alrighty guys, I'm back and ready to do readings. I'll do a bunch then take a break to make some dinner, and then be back again later.

>Name/Nickname
>Description and Defining Feature(s)
>Colour shape combo
>Query
>Empath or Tarot

As always, I hope you are all well, and love and good vibes be with you.

>>17969514
>>17969556
>>17969563
>>17969564
Hey guys see here for format.
>Friend of mine...told me you are one of the bests in here
Holy flustered flattering Batman! I would hardly even consider myself in the top 10, there's so many amazing readers in here. But thank you, that's quite a compliment coming from your friend.
>>
>>17969576
leo
short hair glasses tall
purple square
will this project i am working on be successful
empath

thank you for doing this
>>
>>17969576
Let's do this again, shall we not? I give you permission to take a look, and use however much force you need.
White circle with a blue, undefined formation in the middle.
Take a look at my energy. Look around it, see if there's anything I should be wary or concerned of in regards of other people, or hell, if you want, look deeper.
Empath.

Thank you. I would owe you a reading for this one.
>>
>>17969576
Gina
Big nose, blue eyes, freckles, short, glasses, bushy eyebrows.
Flaming red ring
Is my next bf is gonna be a good man, wont hurt, cheat on me?
Tarot
>>
>>17969579
>Empath Reading; Future Specific

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1hfxnxsCoGv
>>
>>17969576
Ayylmao
Hairy, Latino, black curly hair kinda long now, beard, glasses.
Golden ankh
Empath
I just wanted senpai to fondle my energy and look into my future. Maybe how next semester is going to be.
>>
>>17969598
thank you very much for the reading
i really appreciate it

you did a reading for me on the past and it was quite similar to this one so i am impressed

thank you once again
>>
>>17969582
>Empath Reading; Energy

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1rHiDPte7FX
>>
>>17969576
>Name/Nickname
Kaydence
Dark Hair and Striking eyes
Darker vibe to me, I would way
>Colour shape combo
Erm? sorry?
>Query
Just whatever you pick up really
>Empath or Tarot
Empath
>>
Someone did a reading on me yesterday but was confused with the results. Could anyone interpret more elaborately?

I asked
Male
Pisces
>will me and L get back together/fall back in love?

His cards
>Death
>Seven of swords
>Ten of swords
>King of pentacles
>Six of wands
>>
>>17969588
>Tarot Reading; Future Love
King of Swords(r)
Ace of Wands(r)
Ruled over by The Hanging Man(r)
Counseled by Death and 9 of Cups(r)

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1zUOwyKp6CK
>>
>>17969609
You're welcome, I hope you can make something of it and beat this "rock" of yours
>>17969660
Any of them reverse? Or just a straight spread?
>>
>>17969698
He never said anything about reverse cards
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-29-05-42-03.png (326KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-29-05-42-03.png
326KB, 1080x1920px
>>17969698
This was his reading from yesterday
>>
>>17969702
>>17969706
Hmmm without know his particular spread, I can only guess.

However, I would say you could rebuild, but it'd be found on shaky ground; building your castle on sand so to speak. I think the Death card combined with the 10 of Swords is "Dude, just let this die. Move on and start a new cycle." The 7 of Swords tied with the King of Pents and 6 of Wands is "You can make this work, if you try hard, but you'll have to be underhanded and a little immoral in how you win her back."

Alternatively, the 6 of Wands and King of pents might also be pushing you towards focusing your attention towards a work/study/etc venture and that you'll find more worthwhile rewards down this road.

I hope this helps
>>
>>17969642
Wasn't able to pick up on almost anything darling.
Also, a colour shape combo is a shape and colour you choose; gold star, red circle, green arrow. Just something I can use to hone in
>>
>>17969576
Ty
Tall, blonde hair, green eyes, beard
Violet diamond
General future reading, if you would.
Tarot

Much obliged
>>
>>17969717
Thx. Its been a year that i have been trying to get her back with constant hard work. Maybe its a way of saying the work will pay off? Whos knows though. Thx again
>>
>>17969741
>Tarot Reading; Future General
King of Cups
The High Priestess
Ruled over by Ace of Cups(r)

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0hgQqaxppgb
>>
File: DarkSakuraUCopening.jpg (20KB, 300x223px) Image search: [Google]
DarkSakuraUCopening.jpg
20KB, 300x223px
As the king diviner, I have all you little shits beat

I obscure your vision and blow you up like I'm an entire army of gundams
>>
if anyone is willing to give a read
>>
File: Remiwemi.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Remiwemi.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
>>17969780
What's a king to a Goddess?
>>
>>17969806
A kanker
>>
>>17969632
It seems that it has gotten worse over time. I suppose that's the result that you get from trying to internalize all of the issues and keep a good amount of problems to yourself. The mind just won't take it past a point. The void is something others have seen before, so it's likely a combination of interference and just something that's around me.

I wanted to leave a public feedback note for this one, since it doesn't really matter for me if anyone knows too much or not. Thank you for the reading, and I suppose I'll go back and rot in my pungent darkness. I'm sorry I caused you to dry heave from this one, I know how terrible that feeling is, and I'm really, really sorry for it. I suppose it's just how bad I've gotten, eh? :^/
>>
>>17969694
It is true, I was dumped not a while ago, and it was sudden w/o explanations. I still have no idea why or what happened. I was hurt by him while in relationship as well. I do feel like Im dragging pain along with me, because that is all what was left.
I do know a guy ure talking about. He is not very smart and have low self confidence. But hes a brilliant writer. He have won awards, his stories bring ppl to tears and many people want to see him write again. But hes looking down on himself and think hes ugly and not good at anything. Problem is.. I used to date him before and he broke my heart. Were friends again after 5-6 years. I do not feel attracted to him or have any feelings towards him, yet he does like me and tried to date me again.
>>
>>17969816
As I ssid before , if you need someone to talk with... i'm here

Take care of yourself.
>>
>>17969833
Talking won't solve this one. I've got too many mental demons haunting me, some out of my own creation, and some that have been festering in my mind for years upon years. I really should just go through with killing myself at this point, because there's really no point in torturing myself or others around me who care about me for any longer.
>>
>>17969564
>>17969576

Would you do mine? He actually told me you helphed him with a girl. Who's her gf nowadays so yeah man, you probably ar super talented!
>>
File: 1356297371293.jpg (587KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1356297371293.jpg
587KB, 1920x1080px
>>17969838
Come on ,friend... As you once told Me , suicide isn't the best approach ,eh?
I have an idea of how you feel , I have been there many Times myself.
You would be missed ;(
>>
>>17969848

Forgot two things

>Red Triangle
>Tarot
>>
>>17969856
I'm a hypocritical little shit, aren't I? It's not, but in my case, I'm just steadily going south, and even if there are people who want to help and the surroundings change, the mind doesn't. Things still fester, things still haunt me, and I'm a complete weakling in comparison to it all. I may help others, and hide from my own problems, but at the end of the day I'm left in the darkness.

It's a selfish thought, but at least I won't know if anyone really missed me or not when I'm dead. After all, there may as well be nothing after death for me. For all I know, nobody really was genuine with what they feel, and people like me who can't love themselves or take care of themselves shouldn't and never have anyone who do it for them.

Sorry for ranting. I should not do it in here. The thread needs less negativity, after all.
>>
>>17969816
Don't apologise. You can come to me for anything, reading, help, money, etc. I'm always here for you
>>17969822
I think you're better off taking this time to heal rather than rush into another relationship. Just be happy to enjoy yourself and build from there. From your description darling I have no doubt you have guys a plenty interested in you, but for now, let these wounds heal and better yourself...the future will come when it's ready, for now, focus on building yourself
>>17969848
>>17969857
Will look at right away man, just let me shower and I'll do it next
>>
File: Konachan.com - 222253 sample.jpg (667KB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
Konachan.com - 222253 sample.jpg
667KB, 1500x844px
>>17969860
Damn, don't kill yourself, dear.
We need you here.
>>
>>17969866
>>>17969822
Thank you, I will do that.
>>
>>17969576
Lana
Medium black hair, brown eyes, slim
Red triangle
Could you check my energy please? Been feeling drained for no apparent reason, thanks you're awesome!
Empath
>>
>>17969860
No need to say sorry , ranting makes things better.

Is your email (youroldnickname)@gmail.com?
>>
File: shit.jpg (186KB, 1804x983px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
186KB, 1804x983px
Gonna do 3 tarot reads.
No more than 3. I have stuff to do.
If anyone wants then make a query.
>>
Also...
Gonna "air query" this.

Can anyone scry or tarot why my room mate "Tom" is being a passive aggressive bitch to me lately?

A general description:
He has a fuck face, and fuck hair, and is overall showing himself to be a general fuck head.
From the neck up he looks like a total god damn weirdo.
Like the doc from back to the future but without being cool in any way shape or form.
>>
>>17969878
I'm female, single, love reading if something good will happen in my life soon, please
>>
>>17969878
Would I have any chance with N?

Male
>>
>>17969866
Thank you for your generosity. I think I'll stick with asking an anon reading from a rare time to two. You have more than enough querents though, so I won't bother you.

>>17969872
>implying

>>17969877
It starts with y, yes. If you found the one that I posted some long time ago in the archives, then it should be that.
>>
>>17969747
>>17969660
I'd be inclined to suggest that you aren't meant to know the whole story through divination. Sometimes the cards simply prefer you to be left in the dark a little; sometimes that's the best thing for you.

My best interpretation of this spread would be that you should continue the actions that you've been taking to win this person over -- the actions themselves benefit you. However, this is a situation about grieving and moving on, and there is a heavy warning of deceit and self-sabotage in those swords, so it sounds like you shouldn't actually date the person.

Still, perhaps you're supposed to continue on with that goal in mind, as it's a motivation for positive action for you. You'll succeed but in a different way than you intended.

Also, be aware of the support your friends and others in your life are giving you, instead of always looking at your ex and where their attention is.
>>
>>17969878

Is she my next gf?

Capricorn
Male
>>
>>17969881

So the concept of love is weighing you down.
Your desire is for something meaningful that will grow and build quickly.
The fairy tale that everyone wants.

Unfotunately your loneliness is ringing and reverberating a nasty echo of depression inducing, or self esteem dwindling mindset.

>Will love come soon?

It's possible, but unlikely.
There may be a man who likes yuo, or who will come along.
Unfortunately it seems like neither of you will make a move but there is certainly a possibility there for something.

If one were to make an effort to take some initiative it could be the beginning of something pleasant.

Tl;DR possible but you likely will have to make the first move.
>>
>>17969885
I haven't find it , Just saw when you posted ... So long ago
>>
>>17969895
Found
>>
>>17969882

Do you have any chance wiht....
N
i
g
g
e
r
?

Yes motherfucker, you do.
The whole spread says so, so you may as well go for it.

The only thing stopping you is inaction

You will be punished more for you timidity than your audacity.
>>
>>17969891
Thank you for the read, it's true, I've been feeling lonely for a long time and some bad relationships in the past... I don't know who would be interested in me now, is there any indication of who would he be?
>>
>>17969889

Well shit man you may have a shot with multiple girls right now.

I assume you've been talking to this one that you're interested in already?
If so I suppose she's the one for you because she brings that tingling feeling to you that makes you sing that jiggly song of love.

anyway
Go for it dude.
If it doesnt work out with her than there's other fish in the sea for you.
Seems you are a shark in a fish tank.
>>
>>17969907
I mostly got an indication of desire but not acting on it.
Not sure what his personality would be like.

..fine...

He's someone who has emotional stability, and likes sex, and moving forward in life.
IDK if that narrows it down at all for you but that's what I got.
>>
>>17969917
>He's someone who has emotional stability, and likes sex, and moving forward in life.
This clear a bit, thank you very much :)
>>
>>17969885
I sent you an email, did you recieve it?
>>
>>17969902
Nigga , I Will give it a try.... What couls go so wrong , right?

#yolo. Thank you senpai
>>
>>17969927
It's [email protected]

Just in case you found some other e-mail that I likely posted. It's the one I primarily use. I haven't gotten anything yet.
>>
>>17969933
Sent... Mine starts with I
>>
>>17969947
I already responded.
>>
>>17969564
>>17969848
>>17969857
>Tarot Reading; Love Specific
Queen of pents
Ace of Wands
Ruled over by 2 of Pents
Counseled by The Fool(r) and King of Pents

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0HH157lDkrj
>>
>>17969576
Sieg, male.
Orange square.

u know me bby
>>
Testing
>>
File: 1407627965496.jpg (52KB, 600x445px) Image search: [Google]
1407627965496.jpg
52KB, 600x445px
>>17970004
ayyy
>>
>>17970004
Hawt

>>17970007
Testing 2
>>
File: c8vm503.jpg (45KB, 587x393px) Image search: [Google]
c8vm503.jpg
45KB, 587x393px
>>17969576
>>17970004
>forgot query
I'd like an energy check-up, thanks.

No worries if you can't get to me.

>>17970009
>pic

>>17970011
'checked.
>>
File: Boardgame.jpg (322KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Boardgame.jpg
322KB, 900x1200px
>>17970004
>>17970015
Done. Giving yours in IRC

I'm still around to give readings if anyone is interested
>>
>>17970023
Would you do mine, please? >>17969876
>>
>>17970023
>>>17969576
Cameron
Young male gamer,
red circle
What is the future for my team looking like, are we going to win playoffs?
Tarot if possible thanks.
>>
WHY WAS THE CREEPY STORIES THREAD DELETED????????

FUCK YOU MODS

Meanwhile this shitty off-topic roleplaying general keeps surviving

WTF?!?!?

AIDS
I
D
S
>>
>>17970038
go and fuck off you dumb fuck and stop shitting up this general more
if the thread was recent then the OP could have just deleted it
>>
File: kot6.jpg (185KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
kot6.jpg
185KB, 1200x800px
>>17969576
>Jacob
>180cm 76kg, Hazel eyes, satiric nature
>Orange and Circle
>What's the next 3 months gonna bring, what the divination says I should do?
>I like more tarot, but whichever will bring more accurate (better) readings.
>>
>>17970043
>shitting up this general
what? How would that be possible? This is the most cancerous thread on /x/ and I am still baffled why it doesnt get deleted
>>
>>17970024
>>17969876
>Empath Reading; Energy

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1VezMTJ8YxK
>>
File: touhou-wings_00360399.jpg (611KB, 1800x1500px) Image search: [Google]
touhou-wings_00360399.jpg
611KB, 1800x1500px
>>17970038
Maybe if you actually made a proper thread with the potency to survive.

Do you require a reading, dear anon, or are you just here to cry to the mods
>>
>>17970055
>proper thread
It was a proper thread. It was about real creepy stuff that happened in reality. No roleplay shit- Just classic /x/ type shit. But mods seem to want the cancer.
>>
>>17970028
>Tarot Reading; Future Specific
2 of Cups
The High Priestess(r)
Ruled over by Queen of Wands(r)
Counseled by King of Swords(r) and 8 of Pents(r)

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1scKeKqfwx6
>>
>>17970052
Thanks sorry for tagging you twice, your voice is so soothing, heard it 3 times :)

That makes sense, I was dealing with depressed friend for a while, trying to cheer them and give positive advice.

You're awesome, thanks. I'll try to shield myself more. Love back at you, all the best <3
>>
File: Konachan.com - 221345 sample.jpg (682KB, 1500x1161px) Image search: [Google]
Konachan.com - 221345 sample.jpg
682KB, 1500x1161px
Hello my dearies of /div/
I made a new poll for you!
This time: What is your sign?
http://www.strawpoll.me/10862786
Thank you! I love you! Peace <3
>>
>>17970048
>Tarot Reading; Future General
Death(r)
8 of Wands
Ruled over by 2 of Swords
Counseled by The Heirophant(r) and 2/4 of Pents

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1zE7EfznHFA
>>
File: Near-Earth-asteroid.jpg (54KB, 615x498px) Image search: [Google]
Near-Earth-asteroid.jpg
54KB, 615x498px
>>17969576

>Call me Reks
>I'm a young university student, 5'7'', brown mid-leinght hair, brown eyes, 127 lbs, I am cheerful guy, honest, I love sport, specially running, hip hop and classic music all day, I barely drink, I don't do drugs, and I also like to cook.
>Red Heart (like the classical heart form)
>Is anyone in love with me? Do I have some sort of secret crush? If so, could you tell me who could she be? Maybe a description?
>I'ld like to try Empath

Thanks a lot for your help man, I know how burned out can be to do this some times, it takes a lot of energy right? But in the end all the good karma you generate helping people will come to your way in nice experiences and things for sure.

Thanks for your help again!
>>
>>17970083
Don't apologise darling, more than happy to help, I'm sorry I missed your first one.
>Your voice is so soothing
y-you too

Ahhhh yup, that'll do it. Depression is like a sponge filled with oil; the moment you try to hug and comfort it, it leaks out all over you too. Gotta be careful, look into shielding your energy in future endeavours with this person. I'm not saying avoid them, but remember "you have to help yourself before you can help others."

Awwww thanks darling, if you ever want a hand with shielding I'm more than willing to offer what little knowledge i have.
>>
>>17970075
thanks man, felt pretty accurate. We have gotten a few sponsorship offers, and i will definitely try to keep the moral up and not overwork anyone.
>>
>>17970091
>Empath Reading; Love General

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1YnomvRyeEY
>>
>>17970130

3? That sounds too good to be true. I'm quite a humble guy, and I'm surprised your reading told you that, let' me explain what I think about your reading:

I belive the old one was a girl I met in my first university year, however she quit her career and went back to her hometown, I belive we both liked eachother maybe at some point, but, non of us really did the first step and it ended up in nothing, I don't know how's she been for quite some time, it would be odd if I ever see her again....

About the two other girls, I don't know too sure, but maybe one of them is a girl I worked with in an university proyect not long ago, she's single I belive, and I kinda help her when she was in a bad moment. I belive she maybe likes me a bit, she's always cheking my instagram aparently, and I don't know, I belive we both get on very well... I like her, a lot, I'm just not confident enough because I belive she's just too good for me.

The 3rd one... that's quite a mistery, I mean non of this girls have ever showed the liked me a lot or anything, so maybe the third one could be foreshadowing me? Maybe some light stalking? I really don't know, but yeah, these last girl could be really new since I've met quite a lot of girls this year.

I'll be vigilant, looking for signs. who knows what could happen in the near future.

Any last advice? And hey, thanks for the help. means a lot.
>>
File: back.jpg (50KB, 332x500px) Image search: [Google]
back.jpg
50KB, 332x500px
One card reading, just for experiment/practice

All I need is a specific query and gender in case of love readings
>>
>>17970195

>Who will be my next girlfriend? How is she?
>Male

Thanks!
>>
>>17970195
>love readings
end yourself.
>>
>>17970195
Female
Have I met my next bf?
>>
File: 11.jpg (45KB, 341x500px) Image search: [Google]
11.jpg
45KB, 341x500px
>>17970208
You've got XI - Lust
A strong woman, very likely to be a Fire sign, full of energy and passion for life.
>>
File: 65.jpg (38KB, 337x500px) Image search: [Google]
65.jpg
38KB, 337x500px
>>17970218
You've got 2 of Disks - Change
You have to accept the mutable nature of the universe, everything is in constant change.
>>
>>17970195
>Will I find love in the next year?
>Male
>>
>>17970246
Well aware.
>>
>>17970195

>Will R be my next girlfriend?
>Male

Thank you for the one card reading, :)
>>
File: 77.jpg (45KB, 337x500px) Image search: [Google]
77.jpg
45KB, 337x500px
>>17970231
You've got Knight of Disks
Yes. He is someone conservative, hardworking but too focused on the material and controlling about that.
>>
>>17970195

Hi, I'm a Male, And my question is the following: When will I find my next girlfriend? Will it be soon?
>>
File: 47.jpg (46KB, 337x500px) Image search: [Google]
47.jpg
46KB, 337x500px
>>17970256
You've got Prince of Swords
Yes, I may risk saying by the beginning of the year, but take my words lightly, I'd advise to use your intellect in a positive and stable manner.

>>17970258
Anytime :)
>>
>>17970300
Thank you.
>>
>>17970195
Should I kill myself?
>>
File: 22.jpg (40KB, 332x500px) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
40KB, 332x500px
>>17970265
You've got Ace of Wands
It's a hell yeah Yes, but comes off so strong you must be careful. Aces indicates a start of something and the suit of Wands indicates a very strong and fiery energy, be careful to not burn out so fast.
>>
>>17970312
No idiot.
>>
File: Deadpool1.png (229KB, 362x466px) Image search: [Google]
Deadpool1.png
229KB, 362x466px
That's me for the night guys. I hope you all enjoyed my readings.

Love and good vibes be with you all.
>>
File: 61.jpg (43KB, 337x500px) Image search: [Google]
61.jpg
43KB, 337x500px
>>17970286
You've got Prince of Cups
Yes, it may be even this year, keep yourself open to the new opportunities to express your sensitive side.

>>17970302
You're welcome
>>
>>17970195

Another male here, love query: "Will she make the first move? Or should I make it?

Thanks a lot, you help us all for sure.
>>
>>17970195
Are you still doing these?
Female
Wil my boyfriend and I be ok or is this distance just gonna fuck us?
>>
File: 59.jpg (40KB, 337x500px) Image search: [Google]
59.jpg
40KB, 337x500px
>>17970312
10 of Cups, Satiety
This is an advice card for you, not an answer to your question.

As this cards speaks of contentment and success, if applied badly means stagnation and that is what you may be feeling now, so what you want to kill isn't yourself, but what is troubling you now and achieve your deepest dreams.

As this card also represents the light in the end of the tunnel, so there's a hope for you to keep going. Make peace with life, don't pity yourself, death comes to us all at some point, no need to chase it.

Seek for help, there's kindness around you and people that can help and share love. Don't give up, we are here if you need to vent. Wish you all the best.

>>17970325
Good night, sleep tight.

>>17970349
>>17970361
Yes, I'll read you two in a bit and finish.
>>
File: 75.jpg (49KB, 337x500px) Image search: [Google]
75.jpg
49KB, 337x500px
>>17970349
Prince of Disks
Well you're capable of doing, it seems that you don't know how to make the first move but a little push and helps you to get there. Good luck!
>>
>>17970195
will I win this competition?
>>
>>17970195
male
What happens at the party
Did I will meet a lover
>>
File: 62.jpg (40KB, 337x500px) Image search: [Google]
62.jpg
40KB, 337x500px
>>17970361
Queen of Cups
Yes, things can get tranquil but it's very delicate, external things are messing with what's inside. Too much imagination/dreaming and the wish to break the distance is a big influence rather than any other troubles you two may be having.

>>17970406
>>17970417
Sorry I must leave now and can't answer you guys, maybe next time.
>>
File: armanen.jpg (18KB, 366x361px) Image search: [Google]
armanen.jpg
18KB, 366x361px
Armanen rune readings for any who reply to this post.

Please specify a query, it doesn't have to be specific, but being specific will help you get a specific answer.
>>
Hello my friends, I have enough time to do three simple tarot readings. I will be using the pendulum to make sure I get to all three. Just state your question and a nickname you relate strongly to.
>>
>>17970432
This sounds completely right-- the imagination (mostly coming from me) is what is causing the few real issues we are having right now. I gotta get over the bullshit.

Thank you.
>>
>>17970436
How can I heal myself? We can trade readings if you would like.
>>
>>17970436
how will my first month of uni be?
>>
>>17970437
>male
>What happens at the party
>Did I will meet a lover
>>
>>17970436
Am I gonna have money problems in next few months?
>>
File: DSC_0168.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0168.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17970440
I already owe you a reading, so...

I got a reverse Ur. Your physical body isn't on its proper two feet, focus more on the physical health and spiritual health will follow. Try to rebalance that deep primal energy.
>>
I've been having a crush recently, let's call her R, and I was wondering if in the near future she could become my girlfriend or atleast start a love relationship with me.

We barely talk nowadays since summer has separated us but in less than two months we'll probably see eachother so Ii was wondering if she might like me and what the outcome could be.

Thanks for the help!
>>
>>17970436
>>17970454

Sorry, forgot to quote you!
>>
>>17970436
I'm currently working on a competition project. Will I be successful with that?
>>
>>17970436
>>17970437
Hopefully both of you can help give me an answer, should I keep studying the occult? Will it lead to anything?

(Name is Callum)
>>
>>17970436
pls tell me i will find some love or fling soonish, lets say like from here to two months
>>
>>17970436
what is my next bf like
>>
File: DSC_0169.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0169.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17970443
Reverse Laf. Things will seem very murky, you will have difficulty seeing through the depths of the system. They might also seem completely backwards, although in a very abstract way and I don't quite know how this applies to this question, but I have a strong feeling I should mention it so I am.

From personal experience of first month of uni, it's a bit of a shock but you get used to it fast. Make sure to find and try out the various places to eat and assistants to teach, and find out how to print stuff in uni asap.
>>
>>17970451
Reverse Laf as well. See >>17970469 for picture.

I hesitate, but would say yes, financial situation is definitely not going to be upright and clear. Make sure to bring a light.
>>
>>17970437

Is R my next girlfriend? Call me "silver"
>>
>>17970450
forgot my name
Mike
>>
File: DSC_0170.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0170.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>17970454
>>17970456
Is.

You're going to have to push hard for anything to happen.
>>
File: DSC_0171.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0171.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17970458
Ar. (It was reversed, but Ar is for me one of the runes where that doesn't matter much.)

Ar is a noble rune, a very virtuous one, and a positive one, but of a softer light than, say, Sig.
You will not come out of the project frustrated, but with peace, but I can't say whether you'll actually win it absolutely.
>>
>>17970490

wow. ok, thanks I guess. :(
>>
Will I topple the council?

Call me Tyr.
>>
>>17970436
Someone "visited" me from my past to where I work but didn't say anything and just looked at me. What the fuck were they trying to do?
>>
File: DSC_0172.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0172.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17970459
Straight Not.

Now, this could be interpreted in a more general sense, but I read here "Yes", it's your destiny and you should study it. Even if you decide not to, you will still find it reappearing everywhere.
>>
File: DSC_0173.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0173.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>17970463
Sideways Laf. Lots of Laf today.

Sadly I think this rune here mainly means that the future is unclear or undetermined. Flat line could become anything.

Sorry, not really able to help you.
>>
>>17970436
Can you tell me T's feelings for me please?
>>
>>17970512
Very insightful, thank you very much.
>>
>>17970436
NO MORE RUNE READINGS AFTER THIS POST

Those who posted queries before this post I will answer.

Thank you for providing me the opportunity to practice.
>>
>>17970468
I pulled out Not. See picture from >>17970512

Your next bf will be of the straight type, following his path without too much deviation. Don't expect a chaote, but paths can sometimes be pretty wild.
>>
>>17970511
You must be kidding me, third reverse Laf today.
See >>17970469 and >>17970476

Whatever the reason is, it's not structured right and very cloudy, I doubt that the person really even has a clear idea of it themselves.
>>
File: DSC_0174.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0174.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>17970524
I got the Yr rune.

This rune is explicitly explained to be primarly a symbol for the swift changes in the phases of the moon and the "similar" (quoting List) changes in the feelings of women. It's a very deception-filled rune, and List and the Havamal's (mis)conceptions about women aside, it's not a stability-forecasting rune in terms of romance.

Make sure the ground you tread on is actually ground and not sand.
>>
>>17970547

Runes seem to be fucked up, energies can't be balanced if you get that for a third time. I would stop to be honest, do you have experience? Maybe you are not doing it how you should?
>>
>>17970506

Waiting..
>>
>>17970437

Still here Echo? Were are you my mate?
>>
>>17970562
It's possible, although in most cases the reverse laf made sense, it's only in a few readings
where I was distinctly uncertain whether it was referring to the person or to the runes themselves.
>>
>>17970578
If I had to guess he's reading, from what I've seen he's very very comprehensive in both his methods and interpretations. Or he could be afk lol.
>>
>>17970497
Thank you.
>>
File: 1113922979.jpg (478KB, 729x1030px) Image search: [Google]
1113922979.jpg
478KB, 729x1030px
>>17970452
Thank you for the reading my friend.

>>17970450
When shuffling I have a feeling that the party question is related to the answer I will receive for both if you will meet a lover and what will happen so I am going to say yes but do not seek it too much go with the flow.

>Did I will meet a lover
Hind, eagle, hawk.

The cause of the question" Did I/ will I meet a lover?", you will meet someone that catches your interest at the party but I do not think it will be long term but it will help you learn a lot. You need to be less like a chameleon and trying to blend in, do not be obnoxious but do not be always constantly trying to adapt to others it will be hard to find a partner that suits you best that way because then you are just a mirror and a mirror will attract the kind of girls you do not want to be with.

The emotion cause of the question "Did I/ will I meet a lover?", you will get her attention but not by showing off and trying to seem like you know everything intelligence is good but there is no need to revert to something you are not. You are a dog very loyal not a peacock you have no need to try and show off to attract a mate. Open your heart up more and stop focusing on what your mind has to say, your mind will over analyze everything.

Physical cause of the question " Did/ will I meet a lover?", you are paying too much to detail always constantly seeking rather than just observing and enjoying the moment you have a hard time feeling because of this. Learn to take in the feelings of others and you will attract her.

You will meet a girl at the party who will very soothing to you and bring out your femininity. This girl will seem very destructive at first and will spill something on you by mistake. The hind will be powerful in finding her.

>
Dog.
>>
>>17970609
I will reply what happens at the party in a second
>>
>>17970195
Have i meet my next girlfriend?
Im a dude
>>
Will I have a child?
>>
>>17968611
Sorry for the late reply, this was really accurate and im going to try to follow the advices i got out of this
Thanks
>>
>>17970504
I should mention because I fear you might have misunderstood me; with Is I did not mean it is impossible, just that it won't happen by itself. If you do push, things have a good chance of happening.
>>
>>17970570
You'll be waiting a long time. While you're waiting, you should read the sticky.
>>
>>17970087
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1zE7EfznHFA
T-thx i guess. bit late thou, but still. I'm still not sure how to interpret it, money part is basically not to overspend, but rest of it is eluding me.
>>
>>17967911
If you squint your eyes pic related in OP lools like Tux.
>>
Would an experienced scryer be so kind as to help me out with a situation? Unfortunately, I couldn't offer a reading in return. At least, not an accurate one until I get this whole thing sorted out. I fear that this particular circumstance might be interfering with my progress in divination, and I do not know how much further this disturbance might extend into my life...

It's troubling to say the least to have made so much progress as a tarot reader, and then devolve to the point where I'm pulling the wrong cards. Perhaps I'm just being paranoid, but maybe I'm not wrong to assume that something is off.
>>
Doing readings

Name
>>
>>17970697
Henry
Male
Have i meet my next girlfriend yet?
>>
>>17970697
Axe
Male
How will things go from here on a social level?
>>
Ayy /div/
Just a reminder.
Would you please consider answering my poll?
What is your sign: http://www.strawpoll.me/10862786
Thank you for your cooperation, anon senpai.
I love you <3
>>
>>17970700
>your next girlfriend
Well if you know someone who is very sad, always talking about how much they miss their ex it's her. She may be very confusing and mysterious too.
>>
>>17970697

Call me "reks", It's just a nickname
Male
I would like to know what does R feel about me? Does she like me? Is she interested in me...?

Thanks a lot for the help.
>>
>>17970704
Good, lots of opportunities to work together with people.
>>
>>17970697
Ilja
Female
Have I met my next bf or husband?
>>
>>17970713
She likes you but it's more in a sibling sort of way than romance. She feels disappointed in you and thinks you are defeated.
>>
>>17970697
Will
Male
When will I meet my lover and will my family calm down soon?
>>
>>17970718
>your next bf
No, he's pretty bold. You'll know it's him when he pursues you.
>>
>>17970722
Get a tinder

>Future love
It's sometime in the future. You'll have a lot of passion and intimacy in this relationship

>Will your family calm down soon
>The Tower
Lel no, it might even get worse.
>>
>>17970721
Hey
>>
>>17970711
Ah fuck if its not asking too much could you tell me if there is no chance of being this one girl i have in mind instead?
>>
>>17970724
Thats good, cause im shy and i like bold men. Thank you XTH.
>>
>>17970697
Frank
Will she play a part in my future or is this over?
>>
>>17970730
If I were to guess I would say she feels sorry for you. Let me know if it's legit or not though.

>>17970731
The cards say yes but you are going to have to hang tight for a while. It's not going to be easy to get her and you are going to have take charge and start acting in control of everything, be an alpha male. Don't expect water to fall out of the sky.
>>
>>17970728
Then what do I do to get them to calm down
>>
>>17970730
>>17970738

No, and I don't really belive she feels sorry for me, I mean... There are really no reasons at all. And I don't even know who the "hey" guy is lol
>>
>>17970736
This could go both ways, I feel. On the current and most likely path no, but it's going to be good for you anyways because you will find happiness in other things unrelated to love and find prosperity in that. If you were to act with your mind over your emotions, there is still a shot at love with her, but it is going to take a lot of convincing and coaxing on your end and keeping up this rational personal. Are you up to the task?

>>17970739
Show the big man of the house, whoever has all the money, how distraught you are and how it's tormenting you. Threaten to leave or actually leave.

>>17970740
Did you do something to disappoint her then?
>>
Can someone scry something for me? I'd appreciate it
>>
>>17970697
Elizabeth
Female
Are we just going to end up at the same place or will we find something else?
>>
>>17970746
If you don't mind that it's quick and lazy, sure.
>>
Only one nigger so far. Expected a few more of those
>>
>>17970751
It could go either way. There's two paths here, although one is a passion that sort of fails to start but the other is a financial opportunity. My advice would be to try and sway it in your direction.

>>17970758
Nah I don't mind. Could you tel me Y's feelings on me?
>>
>>17970697
Felipe
Male
What does A think of me? Is she still interested in me?

Thanks.
>>
>>17970743

>Did you do something to disappoint her then?

I don't think so, I actually have never done anything that could upset her in my opinion. Maybe... could she have been interested in me and because I did not notice she could be dissapointed in me not noticing her more?
>>
>>17970708
hi keiko you gave me this reading yesterday thank you, >>17968120

what does the egg carton mean?
>>
James
Male
Will I have a child?
>>
>>17970697
Andrew
Male.
Possible school in the near future?
>>
>>17970763
Thanks
>>
>>17970763
>that query
-_-

I don't know why you wanted this scried specifically, since cards are way better for it, but I saw a girl holding flowers who looks back and forth playfully. When the man gets closer, she pulls away, then calls to him flirtatiously, then pulls away again.

You're an orbiter/attention source, essentially.
>>
>>17970768
She has positive and friendly feelings towards you like she would a childhood friend but she is trying to keep her emotions to herself right now and not with others. I wouldn't say she's still interested in you but it might be because of some sort of isolation from eachother.
>>
>>17970697
Charles
Male
What can i expect of tomorrow night?
>>
>>17970778
Thanks...
What kind of isolation you mean? Physical, emotional...?
>>
>>17970773
Yes

>>17970781
You might get laid with a shrew bitch but remember to use protection because it's not a wise idea in the long run.

>>17970777
Kek thanks. Let me know if you want a reading too.
>>
>>17970793
Maybe. What do you read, and what kind of queries?
>>
>>17970609
I feel this one is not as important as the 2nd question and there is not much guidance. You drew two blanks and a fire dragon which means to watch your anger issues.
>>
>>17970697
Stefan
male
love reading
>>
>>17970806
Tarot. Anything besides time.

>>17970821
You need to be specific
>>
>>17970823
Financial outlook, then, thanks
>>
>>17970697

You can call me Tom, I'm a young male, and I wanted to ask for a love reading in regards this girl I like, the query is simple: What should I do with her? Should I ask for a date, maybe filtr a bit, maybe just wait for now or there's no point in trying?

Thanks!
>>
>>17970578
I am sorry about the delay the first reading had a lot of odd issues so tried to convey them as best as possible. Went for simplicity. When I did the first reading with regards to the party Anon my hind card ended up getting damaged, my tea cup knocked over when I went to go to the washroom quickly when I returned the hind card was the only card that was wet so I had to fix it. Which Anon are you?
>>
>>17970459
Hello Callum, "should I keep studying the occult?",
Wren, salmon and bear.
The cause of the question, the wren this question is being asked because you are focusing too much on how much power you can obtain rather than your progress, your progress to yourself is lacked onto how powerful you are rather than achieving daily goals. Work on your humor and do not take your efforts as if your life depends on it, taking things too seriously can cause issues and cause you to want goals that can be reachable but will take a lot of time, just remember this. Do not give up hope.
The emotional reason to the question, the salmon you are lacking inspiration in this affect it is hurting your progress. Learn to relax more and seek joy from the past it may help with a wall you are currently up against.
The physical cause to the question, the bear listen to your intuition more it will guide you in the direction you need.

" will it lead to anything?"
The odds are stacked up against you but that should not stop you.You are over trying.
Wolf, hare, and the earth dragon.
The cause of the question, the wolf you are disconnected from your true self out of doubt and fear of loneliness you say you do not need others but deep down you fear a life without anyone. Listen to your dreams more to learn more about yourself work up that confidence my friend things are not working out because you are not doing it right they are not working out because you lack the confidence.

The emotional cause of the question, the hare you are emotionally imbalanced for a long time you did not feel emotions really and you still feel that way. You are getting overly concerned with your occult practices and this is taking a large toll on your emotions. You need to get your body in better shape my friend.

The physical cause of the question, the earth dragon capitalizing on your talents will not go well for you right now in the state you are in.
>>
>>17970436
what can i expect on the next 2 months?
>>
>>17970483
>>17970850

Oh wow, sorry to hear all that, I'm the anon that I just quoted, thanks for your help again, you are truly a kind human being with your readings! :)
>>
>>17970823
specific about love reading, hmmm, well then will i get a qt gf
>>
A little early but,
New Thread:
>>17970863
>>17970863
>>
>>17970842
Growth due to friends and a victory.
>>
>>17969266
I would be using her. Like I said, I'm not predatory.
Thread posts: 311
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.