[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 53

File: 6.jpg (79KB, 640x457px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
79KB, 640x457px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're new, please read the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previous thread:>>17959763
>>
Alright folks. I am back from my walk.
And I will do some readings. Like at least ten.
I’m not going to work in order tho, but instead pick the ones that spark my interest.
So, it’s still possible to get a love reading or a general. But you’re more likely to get one if you have a unique query.

I can bring you either Cartomancy, for open queries I draw three cards, For yes/no only one; or Visions, no real system in this. It might take some time though, since I’m generally a slow person, but whatevs.

In order to do a reading I would like to have from you: An Alias, preferred method of divination, and your query. Any additional information is welcome as well.

Lastly, it is not necessary, but would be nice if you left behind some music, or a nice image. Just to cheers things up.

That’s all folks. Thank you. Have a nice day. Love. Peace!
>>
It's been quite some time since I've been here and little has changed, does anyone still do readings? I'd like to ask for a general one from anyone who is interested please and thank you.
>>
>>17963738
Can u envision what will happen between me and my love interest for the rest of this month?
>>
>>17963738
Vision
My university life
>>
>>17963738
>>17963758
Nickname is cuck
>>
>>17963738
It seems we posted at the same time, I would like one, I'm the anon below your post, I guess my alias can be A. As I stated before I would like a general reading as that is what I feel like would be best, just a strong gut feeling, through your visions if you may, please and thank you.
>>
>>17963738
Jesse
Cartomancy
Will I ever be able to pull myself together and accomplish any of my long term goals?
Thanks!
>>
>>17963738
Lux
Female.
Vision
My next bf please
>>
reposting from last, saging thread:
tarotfags, which decks would you recommend for a beginner? I've more or less rounded it down between Crowley and Waite, there's some other real pretty ones but they're more pricey and probably harder to read as well as a beginner.
also, I'd love if someone could guide me towards some trusted online resources about tarot and the meanings. I've read the ones listed in the OP, and don't have access to a lot of books.
>>
>>17963762
My image for you, and this thread, I find it a peaceful image
>>
File: image.jpg (213KB, 938x1017px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
213KB, 938x1017px
>>17963738
Female
Pk
Vision
Next bf if it's even possible?if not college life ?
I don't have any nice images but hopefully my cat will do
>>
>>17963760
Okay Cuck. Let me see. I see a long pole. It’s obviously not your dick. It’s a flagpole, it changes between American and Danish for some reason. You walk around on the grass, see doors left and right, not really attached to anything. In the distance is a city skyline. As you walk towards it you trip over a bush. The bush has a full rainbow of different coloured berries in it. You decide to take some, one of each colour. You now have like 7 or so berries. You try to eat them one by one. As you chew on the yellow one, your skin becomes yellow. As you do so with the orange one, your skin becomes orange. Etc. Once you’ve had all 7 colours you unlock a new berry, a white one. This is gonna sound racist, but you eat the white berry, skin becomes white, and that makes you feel at peace with yourself. You stand up, Smell the fresh air and walk further. On the road you come across many people. Some smile and wave, others seem scared of you. You understand their feir, smile at them, and continue walking. The closer you come, the longer the road seems though. You breath in the fresh air again, and it comes out as green smoke. You start spinning around. This continues forever.

I hope there was anything useful for you in that. Have fun in your university. Have fun in your life in general. I wish only the best to you. Take good care of yourself. Love, and peace!
>>
File: b9xadvc.jpg (900KB, 3235x2001px) Image search: [Google]
b9xadvc.jpg
900KB, 3235x2001px
>>17963738
no question today - I wanted to say thanks for reading for me yesterday and giving me support about starting to divine - here's a picture and a song, as you helped me twofold.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBK2AF-NdVA
have a good one, sending you warm thoughts. thanks for helping others out.
>>
>>17963738
Cristina
Vision
I never had a boyfriend and I am very unhappy, since love is the most important thing in my life. WiIl I ever get one? My career is ok, but, without love, life has no meaning.
>>
File: 20160728_000739.jpg (467KB, 1344x2240px) Image search: [Google]
20160728_000739.jpg
467KB, 1344x2240px
>>17963766
Ace of dubs - Black cards usually speak of a no, though this doesn't feel like a hard, straight no - in some cases the normal meaning of a card can add something to the answer. Work, ones calling. Conflict. Debate. Beginnings. Solitary things. This card speaks about a taking time to sit down and reevaluate your life. Getting your priorities straight. Which kind of seems on topic.
>>
>>17963738
Male
Leo

cartomancy
Could you give me general pls
>>
>>17963825
Ace of Clubs* but you have dubs
>>
File: As109.600.748424 (1).jpg (82KB, 424x600px) Image search: [Google]
As109.600.748424 (1).jpg
82KB, 424x600px
>>17963814
You have the same name as one of my characters. She is a robot. Maybe that explains it kek. Anyways.

I’m seeing you in the jungle, hacking away all the overgrowth that’s in your way. It’s quite a struggle to get anywhere. On the trees are colourful lizards that rock on an amazing beat. I’m starting to feel the bass, like how you cannot really hear it sometimes but just kind of feel the vibrations. The beat is too hard for some of these lizards, they start falling off. You walk further forward and the jungle slowly starts to clear up, also getting a more yellow tone instead of green. You’re now in an open space where only tall grass grows. In the middle of that is a lake, with in the middle of that an island. You dress out to your underwear and swim over to the island. As you’re almost there a shark Jumps out of the water and devours you whole. Now I’m looking at a different field. It’s full of flowers. Faces start popping up, of different guys. They disappear as fast as they came. A giant elephant walks up on the scene, it’s mounted by a weird midget sized creature that has a white exoskeleton and two horns that look like bones. It slides down the elephants trunk, picks up a poppy, and smells it. Other people look at the bony midget, they find it weird. Now I see a girl on a sofa, bored to death, on her phone, changing positions every 5 seconds of so. Someone else is vacuuming the room.

I hope this was even the slightest bit useful to you. Take good care of yourself. I wish only the best to you. Lots of luck, friendship, love, family, happiness, laughter, dreams, mrmories, health, etc. Have a nice day. Peace <3
>>
Reposting from last thread:

I'm looking for an experienced reader who can do occult queries to tell me what the fuck I did to myself today. I'd love to offer a trade, but I'm still in pain, and my head is still a mess.

>>17963778
I would recommend RW for beginners. If you want websites, aeclectic has a lot of good articles. I like the descriptions on biddytarot, which I found very helpful when I was learning.
>>
>>17963866
Thank you, that is spectacular, although I'm not sure how to interpret the elephant and midget part. Guess it doesn't sound too great for my love life, huh? :)
>>
>>17963871
i want to help but i wont be home until really late, so i will give a try at this then. check back at like midnight.
>>
>>17963871
I was going to offer to try and help you later, even though, I know I am not too experienced. I was about to hit post and I was told "Nope" by my inner being and then instantly my head started hurting. I hope you didn't mess yourself up too bad and sending good vibes.
>>
File: 20160728_004442.jpg (430KB, 2240x1344px) Image search: [Google]
20160728_004442.jpg
430KB, 2240x1344px
>>17963826
Ten of spades – Suffering. Change. Fighting. Warning. Endings. Completion. A cemetery. The aftermath of woe and trouble. The worst has passed. Peace is ahead.

Five of spades – Tears. War. Violence. Fear. Groups. Gains/losses. Bodily things. Illness. A corpse. Either literal sickness. Or something that has to be buried.

Five of hearts – Family, friends, love. Emotions. Groups. Gains/losses. A bed. A healthy development of romance. Fertility.

I hope you found anything of use in that. I wish only the best to you. Good luck. I’ll be sending you positive vibes. Lots of Love. Have a wonderful day. Peace! <3
>>
>>17963738
Diddly
Do you see me traveling this summer?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-u3VEoxQLPE
>>
File: jackwhite.jpg (114KB, 624x420px) Image search: [Google]
jackwhite.jpg
114KB, 624x420px
>>17963738
Lulu
Vision
What does my university social life look like? :3
>>
>>17963811
Dawh, thank you!
And interesting music :D
>>
>>17963905
Thanks. And I wish you nice day too.
>>
>>17963907
Diddly. I see a disfigured face. Like it’s half molten off. It belongs to a dead person. Birds are picking at it. There was a fire in the house. He seems to have jumped out of the window. You decide to take a look inside. Everything is coverd in ashes. Lots of old pictures, also covered in ash. One picture speaks to you in particular. It’s that off a young man backpacking through a rocky barren place. The picture is very old. It’s presumably the same man you saw lying dead outside. As you stare into the picture a strong wind blows inside. Makes the window make some noice. You put it down and walk up to the window. Outside is full of people now. There’s police involved. Investigating the body and whatnot. You decide to leave through the backdoor. Now I see some golden, Indian looking art. Next to you stands an invisible man in visible robes. You walk away. He follows you. You turn around and tell him not to follow you. He still does so though. And now I see a greyish face, wrinkled, eyes are black holes. And now a bat dancing.

I hope there was anything of use for you in that. Take good care of yourself. Lots of love. I’ll be sending you those positive vibes. May only the best come to you. Love you. Peace!
>>
Thomas
How will this next year of my life compare to the previous
>>
>>17963871
Wish I had more details on your query to elaborate, but here's what I've got:

>2 of Disks, 7 of Cups, XIX, Prince of Cups, 9 of Cups
You tried to change the balance seeking for some gain but got deceived/deluded and something in the process was spoilt. Perhaps acted too vain and intense in your ambitions only considering your satisfaction in the partake.

Hope this helps.
>>
>>17963748
I see a big fat tree (As in it’s spread more in width than it has in height) It has your face on it. You look not amused tho. Being a tree is just not your thing. You want the freedom to move. You envy the humans having a picnic underneath you. One of these people has long white hair and a very creepy slime on their face. They walk toward you. Start stabbing you with a knife. Litres of blood spill out of your tree body. You wake up. It was just a nightmare. You look at your alarm. The time is 3.40 AM. You try to go back to sleep but you just can’t. You notice the light in the hallway is on. Which is strange at this time. You step out of your bed to turn it off and hear a voice whisper. Don’t go. It was a female voice. You look around to see who said it. Under your bed it a little girl. She grabs your leg. Pulls you in and bites down on you. Razor sharp teeth. About a hundred of them. You scream in excruciating pain. Someone else takes a picture of you from outside your window. Your house was inside a zoo, and you were one of the animals. Now I see someone waling outside at night. They feel stalked, but there’s no need to because they are usually the stalker. Now I see a dog, tied to a little carousel. It’s indoors. In one of the corners lie a few baseball bats. The dog wants these bars But it can’t get there. Someone on a horse walks into the room. They untie the dog. Dog looks around, smiles at the gentleman and goes straight to the bats.

I hope there was anything of use for you in that. I wish only the best for you. Take good care of yourself. May you have lots of love, and friendship, and health, and wealth, and happiness, and fortune, etc. Lots of love. And Peace <3
>>
>>17963905
Which sigil is that in your picture and why you post with the cards? Does it help with your reading?
>>
caitlyn
vision
love life reading if possible !!
>>
>>17964018
Thank you so much, but unfortunately I'm not sure I follow or find relevance in any of that :/ do you have any clue?
>>
>>17964031
It's the sigil of Lilith. I work with her a lot, so yes it's actually just there to help me. But simetimes I like to decorate the spread a bit more. Make it less of a 3x1 grid kind of thing
>>
>>17963994
Interestingly enough, that series of cards would seem to suggest that I succeeded. Well, I don't know Thoth very well, so there's that. What you said about my mindset is correct, but the application seems a little off.

Thank you, though. I'll owe you one for later. I trust you know how to get a hold of me.

>>17963888
>checked
I don't know when midnight is for you, but I'll check back; a second opinion is always welcome.

>>17963902
Don't worry about it. Occult queries are best read by those of us who are very brave and/or crazy.
>>
>>17964047
be careful of people who who want to backstab you or take away your freedom, I suppose? Unless they're riding a horse. of course. They are nice.
>>
File: alpaca.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
alpaca.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>17963738
alpaca
vision
the scene i lose my virginity
>>
what to expect thhe next 3 months or so?

male
virgo
>>
File: 983045-bob-ross.jpg (258KB, 1333x1000px) Image search: [Google]
983045-bob-ross.jpg
258KB, 1333x1000px
>>17964064
I see Bob Ross. No wait. It's an Alpaca. No wait it's both. It's an alpaca getting it done in the butt by Bob Ross. Bob has a happy little bush.

I hope that was of any insight to you. Have yourself a wonderful day. Take good care of yourself. I love you. peace <3
>>
>>17963958
Not sure what this means...

My mom and I were contemplating on going to alaska to visit family. Maybe that has something to do with it.
>>
>>17964067
>>17964075
cortomancy if possible
>>
>>17963738
Discord
Visions
I do not have a question that I want to openly ask but can you try and see if you pick up any visions for me, no matter how crazy they might sound. I am looking for a message and/or symbolism.
Thank you, even if you can't get to me <3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8wqmh3KybI
>>
>>17964052
Alternatively they would, the amount of cups here seems to have overflown my desk. Thanks for the feedback and the offer, but I don't need one. I'm just a mad reader here seeking for interesting queries to practice. Hope you find what you need.
>>
>>17964082
Hmmm....
You're the second one telling me they don't really get it in a short time. I think I might just be off myself today.

I'm sorry.
>>
>>17964104
It's no problem, I've been pretty bummed out lately too so maybe you picked up on those emotions.

Thank you and positive vibes your way as well
>>
>>17964062
I still don't see any relevance in my life, excuse my selfishness but may I ask another, specific enquiry that may give me more concrete answers?
>>
Ok so Kaiko left, any readers on?
>>
>>17964094
Would you mind if we try this again tomorrow? I really think I'm just having an off day.
Previous thread too, and now.

I'll catch you later. Love ya <3
>>
>>17964149
In that case.
I think you can better aks someone else. I'm just off today. Already noticed it with somebody else.
I'm sorry, my dear.

>>17964166
I haven't left.
But I won't be doing any more readings either
>>
>>17964205
thanks anyways, for spending your time doing reading for others truly appreciated it
>>
Actually. Where ARE the other readers?
Usually this place get's really busy when it's past midnight for me.
>>
>>17964178
*Hugs* Rest yourself <3
>>
>>17964210
Lurking
>>
>>17964205
it's okay, thank you again
>>
Actually, if there is any readers out there.
What's wrong with me? Just tired as fuck, or is something else the case?

Thank you in advance! I appreciate the fuck out of you. Love you! Peace <3
>>
Any readers on my absolute horrible luck. Nothing seems to go right -Try and Try to be positive and backfires .
>>
I'll find out tomorrow

Sleep tight, my dearest children.

<3
>>
>>17963778
Rider waite themed deck. I gave a website that has a ton of decks on it to look through in the last thread.....

I still use a variation of rider waite because it feels right and the imagery fits me
>>
>>17964262
>XV, Knight of Cups, 4 of Swords
You've been relying on your impulses, going too much enthusiastic and sensitive but lacking of stability. 4 of Swords tells you to rest and try to ease your mind.

>>17964299
>Prince of Swords, II, V
You're a clever person, full of ideas but doubt yourself too much and may act hasty, seems you're are not seeing things as they really are. Try accepting help from someone knowledgeable or seek refugee in spirituality.
>>
Just kinda an open query for whoever.

Aleksandr

Taurus, 20, Male

What will be the outcome with M when I apologize to her tomorrow?
>>
if anyone feel like giving it a read
>>
>>17964708
Is he posting all these north Carolina threads? "He" is you, and that all is early signs of early schizophrenia. I wish you well
>>
Anyone willing to trade one?
>>
If anyone wants to help, please do. I have two questions:
1.The hobby I'm trying to pursue is really competitive. Will I succed at it compared to my peers?
2.Why is it that I can't get anything done?
Thank you.
>>
>>17964899
1. Past / Present / Future
Past - 7 of cups, you had lots of choices and settled on one despite it being farfetched
Present - 3 of cups, you're currently content with how things are going
Future - King of Swords, if you practice self discipline and use your head, you'll be a force to be reckoned with

2. Six of Rods - you're probably a bit of a brat. You're so used to getting your way and being praised for every little piece of shit that you do, that you don't have any incentive to strive harder.
>>
>>17964889
Yeah what's your query
>>
>>17964565
Eight of Swords - She's going to need more time.
>>
>>17964989
Kinda doubt that. It's already been a month since, and it wasn't that big if a fuck up.
>>
>>17964973
This is true, very true. Thank you
>>
File: Business Conan.jpg (22KB, 366x500px) Image search: [Google]
Business Conan.jpg
22KB, 366x500px
>>17964988
I'm considering an extremely aggressive business move and wondering how it would work out for me.
>>
>>17965031
Move: Ace of Swords clarified by The Moon, The High Priestess, 7 of Cups
Outcome: Page of Pentacles, 9 of Cups, King of Swords
Advice: The Devil Reversed, Eight of Swords

The move itself is aggressive because it would be making a huge and clear statement about some confusing, or dark aspect about your job. It would involve you listening to your intuition, perhaps doing the "right" thing? At a glance most would think this move is out of reach or unattainable despite it not being so (because of the outcome) in your case.

If you are new at work this is extremely good news as it will open a new opportunity for you and herald a message about the lil page. Not only will things work out for you in the end, I think it will make clear what kind of man you are. Smart, take-charge and a no-nonsense kind of guy who is a force to be reckoned with.

Remember to turn a deaf ear to those who try to discourage you since not everyone has the same drive as you. Negative people can hinder success. I would try to filter them out mentally and distance myself from them. Stay unattached to things that might hinder your progress, such as these people themselves or negative ideas. Release your inhibitions and don't let anything tie you down or hold you back.
>>
File: moZJajJ.png (233KB, 341x353px) Image search: [Google]
moZJajJ.png
233KB, 341x353px
Could a reader tell me how I'm doing, strengths/weaknesses? I got one type of reading in the past and I want to see if the changes I've adopted have altered my spiritual path. Thanks in advance. I'll light incense for, and pray for, whoever gives me a reading.
>>
>>17963871
What You Did: The World, The High Priestess, The Hanged Man
6 of Swords
Advice: 7 of Cups clarified by the Page of Cups

I think these cards are telling a story in order. You kind of got ahead of yourself about something because of how much opportunity you saw with it- infused with feeling all mystic and esoteric and powerful and what not. Listened to your gut about something maybe but it ended up in a position of stagnancy. Hopefully you're not back at square one, but I don't think you succeeded at what you were trying to accomplish.

I think you are going to move on from whatever you were trying and try something else. It's weird to say but the cards are advising you to keep dreaming about something, it might be better than the real deal, or in this case safer. Sorry I couldn't be more precise, but I hope I could help.
>>
>>17965166
Oh fuck yes. Oh fuck yes.

>The move itself is aggressive because it would be making a huge and clear statement
Well, it would send a very strong statement to a few people, that's for damn sure.

>doing the "right" thing?
It's definitely moral gray area, and one could make an argument either way.

>At a glance most would think this move is out of reach or unattainable
I've heard “how did you do that?” a lot of times from my associates recently. I'm really starting to like it, and I look forward to hearing it some more.

This is an extremely positive reading, and I'm very excited about devastating other businesses.

What's your query?
>>
If anyone could do me a quickie:
Should i insist on seeing her tomorrow or just wait for the day after? Thank you
>>
>>17965229
Back to the drawing board, I suppose. I just hope I didn't do too much damage. What's another mindfuck anyway...

By the way, I feel okay enough to give a simple reading now, if you'd like one.
>>
Kestral
Female
Vision
I just had back surgery for the second time. Could you please let me know if it will be successful in that I'm able to get back into shape and start a family with my husband? I've been dealing with terrible back issues for over a decade and I just want to know if I can finally move on to a better, pain free life.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bTfz36WArSU This is my favorite PMJ cover. I hope you enjoy.
>>
>>17965226
Strengths: You are a very confusing, mysterious dude that cause people to think about what they're in contact with. If you don't consider yourself such well you give off this aura. You're also youthful and attractive and know when to leave a shitty situation. Most of the situations you have pushed you thought was smart to do

Weakness: Indecisiveness is a bitch, anon. I think this run away mentality you have is a double edged sword, since it also closes a lot of doors for you. You like to end things too fast because of whatever you've been through that's left you jaded. You took too many punches now you are afraid to experience life.

>>17965250
She might think you're an asshole if you insist on it.
>>
Looking for a read.

Ive been fucking up since I can remember. Did I finally go over the edge, am I doomed to the punishment I (probably) justly deserve?
>>
>>17965247
A romance reading for the rest of the year, I guess.

>>17965262
>feel okay enough
Regain your strength and feel better 100%. Thanks for the offer tho
>>
>>17965275
I've been described as you said a few times, but every time someone says I'm 'hidden' or 'intriguing' I just hear "self-involved' and "high maintenance". I try to be as simple and direct as possible. I'd hoped that I'd left that 'confusing and mysterious' shit behind in my early twenties. If there's a lesson I need to learn in order to come off as simple and honest, I've continually missed it. Thank you honestly, I will light you an incense right now. If you prefer rose or sandalwood, please lmk.
>>
who is doing readings tonight?
>>
>>17965275
No she won't
>>
>>17965294
I did one card for each month:
>10 of Swords (reversed), 7 of Swords (reversed), 4 of Swords (reversed), 5 of Swords, The Empress (reversed)

Wow...just...ya, this looks really bad. I saw a theme running through here, so I pulled a clarifier, 5 of Wands in reverse.

All these regrets and could-haves/should-haves are going to be messing with your head. Whatever it is that you're still hung up on, you're going to stay hung up on it. You'll be replaying some conversations over and over again in your head, and you'll have passing thoughts of plots.

Eventually, the anxiety will drive you to do something rash, and you'll insist on prosecuting your efforts, despite the heavy cost involved. Make no mistake: you're going to be picking the wrong battle, and you'll likely perform insane mental gymnastics to justify it to yourself. I'd advise you not to do it, but the cards almost seem to suggest that you don't have the mental clarity to resist.

And yes, the result shows you spending a cold winter, so to speak.
>>
Will I get better at the thing I want as my career? Will I be able to live out of it? Am I going through the right path?
A response is very much appreciated.
>>
>>17965346
Eh, I figured as much. Thank you.
>>
>>17965366
Don't feel too bad; my romantic outlook is likely much worse than yours.

>4 of Pentacles, The Magician, The Star, The Hermit (reversed), Page of Pentacles (reversed)
>clarifier: The Hierophant

We'll both be alone this winter, friend; it seems I'll have some new disappointment along the way.
>>
anyone that can read a natal chart is appreciated>>17964658
>>
when I asked if someone still loved me, a friend of mine drew the following cards.

7 of cups (upright)
10 of cups (upright)
the lovers (upright)

can someone tell me what they think about it?
>>
>>17965415
Is that thoughts/emotions/actions?
>>
Alias: The King
Query: General. And also whether or not I was right in involving her in our matters and whether she's all tied to any of this.
Method: Tarot or vision, whichever is easier or more prevalent.
Horoscope/Sign: Gemini
>>
>>17965426
yes sorry I forgot to add it :s
>>
>>17965278
bumpin
>>
>>17965415
>>17965457
His head is a bit conflicted about it, but the feelings are very obviously there. It seems like some second-guessing and questioning of feelings, maybe wondering if he can do better or simply having an unrealistic expectation of love. He might be acting a bit like he just wants to fuck and have nothing serious, but that seems to be a mental denial of emotions.

This is all assuming the sortilege is accurate, of course.
>>
>>17965473
Sounds like him alright, specially the second part, he is always the one that denies his feelings.
>>
>>17965473
>>17965478
thank you for your input my friend :)
>>
Any readers lurking?
>>
File: Konachan.com - 169394 sample.jpg (824KB, 1500x900px) Image search: [Google]
Konachan.com - 169394 sample.jpg
824KB, 1500x900px
>>17965938
I am, what is your query?

And no, before anyone asks, I'm not gonna do any more readings now. Just this one anon.

Just to be clear.
Love you guys <3
>>
>>17965946
not that anon but can i take it caus he didnt respond
>>
>>17965946

You know for the last few days I've seen you mostly complain about all of the attention you're getting here. It comes across as being very insincere and combined with the bad vibes that are surrounding you, I can't suggest to anyone that they take your guidance.

People who are trying to be something they aren't usually give me that feeling.

Good luck.
>>
>>17965946
Guhh... I'm late. >>17965938 here..

Question; Recently had a date with a young woman. A couple flags popped up that I hadn't considered prior(angle of photograph + tumblr) however I decided to give it a try anyway as we had been talking for close to a week every day with a couple hundred messages between us. The date were... interesting. I don't know. Can you shed light on how it is between us? I sent a text the following day & since then I can't stop thinking over events while knocking myself in the head. There's potential, lust is always a factor, but from the messages between us I developed something of a crush on her even if it weren't 1:1 who I thought she'd be. I'd have liked to meet her again without alchohol involved this time.. Guhhh, can you help put my mind at ease?

Male Aquarius 89
>>17966143
Your honesty is refreshing Anon.
>>
>>17966285
Important detail; I've only sent one text and have yet to receive a response.
It's been several days since the night we met. It's obvious I think.. still.
>>
How many categories of readers are there? I've noticed at least two. The ones who do it because they want to help and the other because they want attention.
>>
I'll be doing a few tarot readings.

>name/alias
>gender
>query
>>
>>17966437
cat
male
can you do a reading about how my next semester in uni is going to go?
>>
>>17966437
I'm >>17966285 and >>17966292.

I was a bit late in getting back to Kaiko..
>>
>>17966437
L
Male
How Will things go between I and C?
Thanks
>>
>>17966437
Mud
Female
Can I have a romance reading for my first month when I go to university? Thanks
>>
>>17966254
I wasn't even complaining right there.
But fine, have it your way. I'll stop being a part of this

>>17966285
I'm sorry Anon, some people want only professionalists here that won't let their emotions shine through and just ignore you instead of admitting their weakness or apologise when they notice they're not doing a great job.
>>
>>17966437
>>17966437
Ieva
Female
Is there ghost following me?
>>
>>17966437
Tami
Female
What do you see happening with my crush and me this weekend?
>>
>>17966459
Ayy, you're still hanging around?!

Apologies again for being so late getting back to you.
I dozed off after a night of working only to wake up an hour later refreshed...
That aside your input would be valuable insight if your willing to consult your oracle.
>>
>>17966441
Queen of Wands
Ace of Swords (Reversed) and Ace of Wands (Reversed) clarified by Ace of Pentacles (Reversed)
4 of Pentacles (Reversed), 2 of Wands (Reversed)

Unfortunately, I don’t think it will go very well. There are financial struggles indicated here, and I think this will be the main reason you will feel unmotivated and lack the drive to move forward with projects and whatnot. You will feel rather hazy, with heavy burdens on your back and your sights set on the material stuff. Temptations are also indicated here. I guess you’ll be spending a lot of time having fun instead of working/studying. Your advice is Justice and Judgment (Reversed): do what needs to be done, and no more. Don't under-work, or over-work. Just do what you're supposed to and pass the semester as you should.

>>17966453
You / Her: 10 of Swords / 6 of Swords
Union Significator: 2 of Swords
Advice: King of Swords
Projected Outcome: Wheel of Fortune

>all dem swords

Everything is up in the air now. There's no telling if there will be any progress, but right now, she's leaning towards noping out. You're quite hurt and confused, because she doesn't seem too reciprocative towards your advances. Right now, I don't think she's too interested, but on the other hand, both of you are trying to make a logical choice in this matter.

The advice from the cards, oddly enough, tells you to stand your ground and perhaps advance a little, with your logical side taking the lead. The outcome shows change either way, and with the swords in this spread, I'd say you will undergo a mental change in how you approach dating and relationships in general.

In your case, logic is going to trump emotions.
>>
>>17966437
Eleanor
Female
I'm worried about sickness again. Will there be any serious sickness in the near future again?
>>
>>17966454
>>17966458
>>17966465
>>17966519
Sorry y'all, I'm too tired to continue and I don't want to give half-ass readings.

>>17966460
Why do you think so?
>>
>>17966526
No problem anon, thank you for the reading you did
>>
>>17966511
ty.
>>
>>17966519
Where are you from?
>>
>>17966428
There are also those who do it for practice and those who do it as a mere hobby/out of boredom. I do understand what you're implying though and I agree.
>>
>>17966567
Don't we all do it for a hobby technically?
>>
>>17966581
yes
>>
File: 1460056588546.jpg (44KB, 315x500px) Image search: [Google]
1460056588546.jpg
44KB, 315x500px
>>17966553
The UK. Why?
>>
>>17966581
keiko pls dont quit your readings.. i like you :(
>>
>>17966526
>>>17966460 (You)
Things keep disappearing then reappearing. Strange noise and constant cold. Maybe Im crazy.
>>
>>17966600
>66600. Nice. I like that.
Awwh <3
Don't worry. I'm not really quiting. I just like making a drama out of things.
Love~
>>
>>17966615
hope to see you reading soon, love you :)
>>
>>17966624
I will at some point. Love you too <3
>>
I want to give feedback.

XWBF gave me a reading for romance this month said a charming vagabond would give me a rose but be as gone as soon as he came. It was like that. I had some random guy come up to me, introduce himself and tell me that he liked my hair but I didn't know how to respond so he got scared and ran away. Never saw him again after that.

Thank you XWBF.
>>
>>17966592
I thought it was you; you stopped replying to my emails. Thought you died
>>
>>17966677
Empath are you taking any readings at the moment?
>>
>>17966677
Empath! Where have you been?? I didn't receive an email :(
>>
>>17966677
empathAU Hope to see u reading soon

It rhymes
>>
>>17966682
Not right now, but soon™
>>17966684
Really? I sent one like months ago and never got anything back. Unless this is a different eleanor
>>17966691
Kek, I like it. Will be reading soon
>>
>>17966437
Eric
Male
I have a job offer to deliver the bulk of mail to rural areas 14 hours a day 5-6 days a week, 50k a year, should I do it?
>>
>>17966703
I'm sorry anyway about it all. How have you been doing?
>>
>>17966459
To be honest even I doubted the reading you gave me and wondered if you were bullshitting but didn't say anything because in the case you were sincere I didn't want to shit on you.
Regardless, you are super insecure, and it's kind of overly dramatic. This is 4chan, dude. Stop spreading drama and accept some people say things and move on. Continuing it doesn't help. Only you know if you're genuine or not. If you're genuine and honest and genuinely doing your best, then trust yourself. If you're not, then may you get fucked. Either way. no need for the whiny "SOME PEOPLE WANT PROFESSIONALS PLEASE PITY ME" party.
If you are genuine, then I'm glad you're here and wish you the best. People don't have to accept you or like you, and if that's what you're looking for, 4chan is NOT the place to be.
>>
>>17966735
her scrys are legit
>>
>>17966735
Alright I am insecure and overly dramatic. I give you a 100% for that. I even know 4chan isn't the right place for me, but it's the only place I know of where I can do this kind of thing.
I even know I am making drama again, RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW with this post
I give you all that. That's as true as it can get.
But I am NOT trying to bullshit anyone
>>
>>17966763
Why make drama though? Sounds like a psychological need for attention, one that you don't know how to get properly though. Although that's just me assuming.

Still though, why?
>>
>>17966723
I've been doing well, lots of new things and some good olds too. Been packing things slowly to get ready for the move and instructing a lot over at my martial arts. My instructor says I'm a natural with adults but needed to work on instructing juniors. I actually got a compliment from him tonight saying I'm improving in leaps and bounds. feels good man

As for the emails, don't sweat it; I'm always here and everyone is welcome to come and go with me. I just really enjoy having penpals. Hell I'd do physical letters if I could
>>
>>17966763
fatboy
>>
>>17966763

Yo, forget those ninjas. Gotta trust the reader and the reading is better, that mutual trust is felt through whatever connects our consciousness.

Any chance someone could do a reading for me? Just feel my energy through this post, I was wondering if where I'm headed (Oregon), if I'm headed for love (as in, rest of my life love) and if you can see any details?
>>
>>17966763
Keep doing what you feel like doing, if somebody don't like it, to the hell with them, carry on, practice makes perfect but know your limits and don't let anyone or anything cross it. If you need to vent, get in the chat and talk to people there. Querents should respect that.

>>17966847
>>17966822
Stop being a dick, we're all here trying to do something positive, everybody has issues, readers too, if you don't have anything to contribute don't make it worse.
>>
>>17966872
>protecting namefags and tripfags attentionwhoring drama crap
>>
>>17966671
I just saw your post, anon. While I'm glad it was actually accurate and what not, it could have potentially went another way if you decided to respond in some kind of way or act and what not. But eh, I'm not one to say much. I'm glad it wasn't anything outright negative though. Don't think too much about the fella and just keep going on with your livin~
>>
>>17966887
No, just ending this hate crap towards readers who come here with good will and get shit from anons like you
>>
>>17966887
>attacking namefags
>on /div/

welcome to /div/ maybe you should lurk more.
>>
File: 93iya39yeerb.jpg (778KB, 999x969px) Image search: [Google]
93iya39yeerb.jpg
778KB, 999x969px
>>17966864
hey i had my cards out so here's a reading for ya.

as far as oregon - i'm not sure what you were asking exactly, but i drew the 5 of pentacles. it's always good to look on the bright side but this card has a bit of darkness to it, particularly in the way of financial hardship. on the other hand i think this will - weirdly - be good for you. you're going to reconnect with your own center and learn that you can feel stable without much physical assurance. ironically this discovery of inner wealth will probably lead to a richness of outer wealth, not just physical resources but companionship as well. stick it out and take care of yourself anon

as far as love, rest of your life kind of love - i have found, personally, that it's best not to be looking for love. by all means be open to it; but drop the search and i think you will be pleasantly surprised. 6 of cups. your hardships have caused you to 'grow up' a bit. you are mature in many ways but if you find someone with whom you can be comfortable with, this will bring out a lot of innocence and childlike qualities. that is a sign that you are in good company. you will make friends with someone - the star, the queen of pentacles - who makes you feel feel secure and with whom you comfortable with. if you can't be friends with someone then don't be lovers. fall in love with a friend. i wish you the best
>>
>>17966887
Drama that's been going around me personally lately aside.
What is wrong with being a namefag/tripfag?
>>
>>17966931
muh sekrit anonymoose board culture
>>
>>17966840
I'm glad to hear you have been doing well, if I remember things weren't doing so good.
I didn't forget or anything like that, I just thought well anything could have happened, and if he isn't doing so well he might not want to talk. I bet you might have thought the same haha. But I'm glad to hear from you again
>>
>>17966938
While I would agree to you, it may be good to have a consistent tripcode at the very least to keep a track of readings or give people an idea of what kinds of readings you will do if you're regular. As long as you don't attach anything much to it, then it should be reasonably drama-free.

In this case though, >>17966931 , why are you still keeping up with excessive amounts of divination and not trying to find some semblance of stability instead? You're not going to find anything good here besides helping out others and ''improving'' at something that's going to bite you so hard in the mind it won't be all too pleasant at the end of it.
>>
>>17966941
Same here darling, glad to know you're not dead. I hope everything is okay on your end and that you're doing better. Feel free to swing me an email if you want, it was nice to have someone to talk to.
>>
>>17966763

>not trying to bullshit anyone
>just being a drama queen

Honey, when you go around the block a few more times you will realize that you are bullshitting yourself, which is why you don't think you're bullshitting anyone else.

The worst lies are the ones we tell ourselves.

Now please consider why you need to bring your drama show to /x/ instead of keeping it at /adv/ (or more likely reddit) where you migrated from.

See, /adv/ and /x/ are easy to troll which is why you're here.

Your daddy probably told you you were a little princess which is why you can't live without attention. What a disservice he did to you. And you pretending to know the first thing about divination taking advantage of the goodwill of others is really something you will have to straighten out with your karma, because it sure as hell isn't good.
>>
>>17966951
>instead of keeping it at /adv/ (or more likely reddit)
I know it's not the point you were trying to make, but I just want to point out that I've never even been on either of those, neither has my father ever in my life called me a princess
>>
>>17966927

Thank you anon, your reading makes much sense. I'm not so much looking for love as I'm being open to it like you've said. What you've said about friendship, is my highest ideal for love. I'm just at the point where I've had relationships, and I've had quite a few conquests, and for a while now I've realized I want something much more than that, and more than what I thought I had before. I used to look for love, now like I said, I'm just waiting and not settling.

Oregon here I come, to grow mad weed for the gubment hopefully within 2 years I can get back to school with some money in my pocket.
>>
>>17966951
Isn't Kaiko a guy?
>>
>>17966978
no she's a girl unless she's gay
>>
>>17966978
>Isn't Kaiko a guy?
No....?
>>
File: image.jpg (283KB, 810x1410px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
283KB, 810x1410px
>>17966981
My bad. I haven't been around enough, so I've fallen out on who's what and where of the other readers. Thanks for clearing that up anon.
>>
>>17966973
anon you sound cool as shit. wise to wait and not settle.

always makes me happy to see 'the star' come up in other's readings for romance. it's a good omen. shit's so good seriously, i've been with my 'star' 7 years; friends first and it just kind of happened

i wondered if you were growing lol. well make dat $$ and good luck with your schooling! you got this.
>>
Anyone doing readings?
>>
If it's possible, cold anyone make a reading? Just lemme know what you need for it to work.

I just broke up with the girl i consider to be the love of my life after some pretty bad choices from her part, i am hurt, yeah, but i'd like to know if is there any possibility of us getting together in the future.
>>
File: Konachan.com - 222204 sample.jpg (867KB, 1500x905px) Image search: [Google]
Konachan.com - 222204 sample.jpg
867KB, 1500x905px
>>17967068
>>17967085
State your business anons.
Just your query and an alias should be enough though any additional information is welcome as well.

I'll see what I can do for you. Lots of love. peace <3

>>17967085
For you, Name/alias of the girl couln't hurt either. Hang on there, my dear.
>>
>>17967013
>>17967013

Man you have no idea how much this is appreciated. Thank you so very much, I'm gonna funnel as many positive vibes your way as possible :)
>>
>>17967110
I don't want one from you sorry...
>>
>>17967110
Her name is Amanda, as for a Alias, i always called her "Lion".
Thank you for your attention
>>
>>17966763
woah, I was just making a point. Calm down, Kaiko. Either way, a lot of people love and accept you. Remember that.It's okay to also want attention and be -somewhat- dramatic, it's just you know, there's a time and place for everything. In that post you weren't too bad.
Just calm yourself down and meditate and do some positive mantras. I wish you the best.
It sounds like you have some inner turmoil to work on, since I used to be like you. That's okay. it happens. Love yourself and get to the bottom of your need for validation and satiate it and grow, because as long as you look for validation outside of yourself, it'll never work out. Because there will ALWAYS be people who like you or hate you, regardless of how you are. Heck, you could still stay the same and people would still like you, just I figure it's easier to quell self esteem issues because they can fester. Anyways, if you got a skype or whatever, I'll be glad to be your friend, yo.
>>
>>17967110
female
future boyfriend reading pleas
>>
>>17967110
Stefan
career reading
>>
>>17967110
>>17967115
I don't mean it in a bad way though, you just seem like you very emotional right now and I feel like you need to calm down and chill before going at it again.
>>
File: image.jpg (892KB, 2432x2545px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
892KB, 2432x2545px
Any tasseomancers ITT?

1/4
>>
File: image.jpg (644KB, 2166x2080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
644KB, 2166x2080px
>>17967166
2/4
>>
File: image.jpg (684KB, 2195x2080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
684KB, 2195x2080px
>>17967169
3/4
>>
File: image.jpg (548KB, 2140x1990px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
548KB, 2140x1990px
>>17967171
4/4

A reading would be much appreciated.
>>
File: 20160728_214217.jpg (329KB, 2240x1344px) Image search: [Google]
20160728_214217.jpg
329KB, 2240x1344px
>>17967119
Two of spades – Pairs. Exchange. Tears. Suffering. Fighting. Change. A separation. An itching for a fight.

Three of hearts – Family. Friends. Love. Emotions. Growth. Wishes. A wish granted. Something deeply longed for is about to appear. Or at least One thing will go right for you.

Four of hearts – Love. Lovers. Things felt within. Decisions. Stagnation. A locked case. A time of preparation for promised excitement.

I’ll also try if I can see anything for you. But these have been off lately: I’m seeing a girl, held captive underwater. She’s unconscious and can’t breath, but something prevents her from actually dying. Looking around, this place looks barren. On the ocean floor are more bodies. But since they’re lying they must be death already. Now I see a king, looking confidently as a crown gets placed on top of his head. He bits his lip. He picks up a book and opens it. Starts looking for the right page. Now I see a silhouette sitting under a tree. Someone else is sitting a good distance (10 meters or so) in front of them, back turned towards them. The leaves from the tree start falling down, soon the whole ground is covered in pink leaves.

I hope there was anything of use for you in that. Take good care of yourself, my dear. I wish only the best for you. May you find lots of love and happiness in your live. Love you. Peace <3
>>
>>17967110
cat
pls tell me if i will find love soon or something of the kind
a scry would be nice
>>
File: 5193039.jpg (23KB, 500x414px) Image search: [Google]
5193039.jpg
23KB, 500x414px
>>17967166
>>17967169
>>17967171
>>17967174
I love these though I'm not a tasseomancer, I'd like to try if you don't mind.

>Beheaded bunny lady
>White Moth
>Sitting Buddha
>A sitting woman seeing from behind
>A mage worshipping
>Cat's face
>Wolf's face
>Happy bull
>Tortoise
>Snake
>Rabbit

Ideas of prosperity being interrupted, perhaps for being something on plain sight? A feeling that something doesn't belong or is standing out in the wrong way. So the focus should be on the essential, shift on the ideas and counselling on what's not trivial.

Try to see things for what they are, good or bad, friend or enemy but don't act alone, trust your guts, there's fertility on your way but may take a while and it will be lasting. Problem would arise that may threat what you've acquainted so far, but the damage seems very little.

Hope this helped
>>
>>17967189
Thank you very much for you reading, Kaiko, also wish you only the best.
Let's see how things work out for me.
>>
>>17967189
Also, kaiko, you gave me a previous reading in a thread, but I wasn't sure of what to make of it. would you be willing to help me interpret it if I posted it again?
>>
File: 20160728_215859.jpg (368KB, 2240x1344px) Image search: [Google]
20160728_215859.jpg
368KB, 2240x1344px
>>17967134
Seven of clubs – Work, business, ones calling. Conflict. Inversion. Doubt and worries. You are troubled in your mind, which is hindering you from progression.

Five of diamonds – Money, luck, fortune. Happiness. News. Groups. Gains/losses. Good luck. Laughter. Your surrounded by loved ones, having a good time.

Ades of Space – The Death card. Which is really more about change and metamorphosis than actual death. Also speaks of isolation and being on your own.

I think it’s really telling you to clear up your mind and just have fun before engaging in a new relationship. But that’s just my interpretation. You would know best yourself.

I hope this was somewhat useful to you. Wish only the best to you. May he be qt. have yourself a wonderful day. I’ll be sending you positive vibes. Take good care of yourself. Peace.
>>
>>17967197
holy shit your reading feels familiar, and my name's Amanda. I know it's probably irrelevant, and I don't know why I'm saying it, but I wish you the best.
>>
>>17967229
Dostuffo

So there is is girl I work with. Let's call her Puppy. She seems like she is hatdcore flirting BUT she has a man friend. Should I make a move?
>>
>>17967193
thank you, it's a really good read!
>>
File: 20160728_222002.jpg (484KB, 2240x1344px) Image search: [Google]
20160728_222002.jpg
484KB, 2240x1344px
>>17967142
Ades of Space – Tears, suffering. Change. Fear. Beginnings. Solitary things. DEATH. A sudden change will come into your life. Cause the ending of one thing is always flowed by the start of another.

Five of diamonds – Money, Luck. Happiness, News. Socialising. Groups. Bodily things. You are surrounded by friends, fortune, and happiness. Laughter.

Ten of diamonds – Luck, happiness. Fortune. Money. News. Completion. A treasure chest. It talks about a sudden improvement of circumstances. Fulfilment of dreams and goals.

Looks positive to me. I hope it was useful to you. Have a great day. I wish only the best for you. May you have lots of love, luck, firnendship, family, good memories, sweet dreams, laughter, etc. I’ll be sending you positive vibes. Peace.
>>
>>17967256
You're welcome and thanks for letting me read, this is really interesting, wish you good luck!
>>
>>17967291
Can you read me?
>>
>>17967290
Are you still doing readings?
>>
>>17967298
Do I make you uncomfortable?
>>
>>17967110
I know you already have a few, but if you could I'd be grateful!

Carol
What kind of additional information could be helpful? I know some people ask for a song and zodiac/mbti type, age and I've been asked eye color too
What should I do to get motivated to live again? I've been trying really hard but stuff keeps putting me down
>>
>>17967302
Yeah but in a way that I feel like you know everything.
>>
>>17967298
Sure, what's your query?
>>
>>17967318
They want to know why ops a fag.
>>
>>17967324
Well, I'll be here when you have something important to ask
>>
>>17967290
thanks
>>
>>17967336
<3 Did it hurt? ;)
>>
>>17967291
Could you please read me as well?
I've got this job offering today. Will I be getting the job?
Am I going to be good at it? Work with good people? Have good resutls? Goor reputation?
Thank you, I'm really excited about it, but scared at the same time.
>>
>>17967336
Can I get a general reading?
>>
Is anyone doing queries?

Mine is a relationship (already existing relationship) query so I understand if you don't want to do it
>>
File: world fire.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
world fire.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
>>17967318
>Blue
>Adams apple
>revolution
>Big Change
>Knowledge expressed
>Truth
>Realistic,sensible

Just give me something based on this, it can be vague.
>>
>>17967339
>when you fell from heaven
>>
Going to do some more angel card readings. Going experimental and trying without name this time, so just:

Query

Still relatively new to reading so feedback will be very appreciated.
>>
>>17967373
male
Just a general reading please
>>
>>17967373
male
I think i figured out the last step to my goal.

Can you give me a general reading?
>>
>>17967373
Please do me! I'm >>17967345
Query: >I've got this job offering today. Will I be getting the job? Am I going to be good at it? Work with good people? Have good resutls? Goor reputation?

Thank you!
>>
File: 20160728_22222.png (70KB, 660x566px) Image search: [Google]
20160728_22222.png
70KB, 660x566px
>>17967190
Alright. Cat. I see for you. I see a metal post. A very little guy with orange hair and a ball hat leans against it. He’s drawing on a noteblok. The drawing changes when I try to focus on it, so lets just say he’s drawing. Now I see a shoe. A foot splashing in the rain. Now I’m seeing a guy someone sitting at a long table. A woman pours him a cup of coffee. She sits down next to him and asks about what he’s doing. He appears to be writing on a piece of paper. I see a face that is upside down. A bit creepy, but still alright. Staring at me. And now I’m looking at a frames picture of a cow. We’re back in the room with the long table. The woman is just walking around aimlessly while the man continues to do his work at the table. The girls face seems a bit tired. He gets up, a bit frustrated. Starts to literally take a piss in the middle of the room. Now I’m seeing a sign I’ll try to draw in paint for you. A skull comes in from the left, spins around, leaves from the right. The guy is still peeing all over the place. And now I see you waking up from a school desk. You have a porcelain doll with you in your pocket. You grab it. Rearrange the arms and legs a little bit, and just gaze at it. Wondering.

I hope there was anything useful for you in there. I wish only the best for you. Good luck in your love life, and just life in general. Take the absolute best care of yourself. Peace <3
>>
>>17967373
Male
Should I do A or B?
>>
>>17967339
Nope, I'm good, thanks :)

>>17967351
...oh.. anon, I... *blush*

>>17967346
No generals, I'd rather do something specific

>>17967349
Vague reading: Keep yourself grounded, there are choices coming at your way and you must know which one to pick before signing a contract or committing to something.
>>
>>17967373
Female
Can we make it through?
>>
File: Konachan.com - 224704 sample.jpg (1MB, 1500x1078px) Image search: [Google]
Konachan.com - 224704 sample.jpg
1MB, 1500x1078px
>>17967214
Sure go ahead. I'll gladly help you. If it was in the last like 2/3 days or so, it might have just been bullshit though

>>17967253
Hold on there, dear. You're next.

>>17967301
Yes I am :)

>>17967307
I'll get to you. Might take some time tho.
Eye colour is something I haven't even thought of before. Heck, why not try it. Who knows it might help a lot, it might be completely useless.
>>
>>17967373
Male
Did I fuck up my future or am I overreacting?
>>
>>17965456
Rebumping this, still would appreciate a reading. Kindly appreciated anons.
>>
>>17967413
Sure, take your time, and thank you!
Hah. My eyes are brown, just dark enough that they don't get confused with black.
>>
>>17967413
Ok great. Ive been kind of lost for a long time and now im finally back to normal. I want to take the final step to success but im kind of afraid of the great changes. I finally figured out something that would change everything but something is stopping me from taking that last step.
>>
>>17966948
I was worried something might have happened, or that things were getting so bad you didn't even want to be on /x/ anymore. I thought it would be best not to bother if it was something like that. I'm glad that it was nothing dangerous in the end. And yes it would be nice to get back in touch again :)

>>17967373
Female
Will there be any more severe sickness In the future?
>>
>>17967413
I figured it could of been bullshit, but I wasn't sure, and still am not.
either way:
Well well well Wafflesquid. I seef or you: A bald man behind a computer, he’s looking a bit confused. The reflection on his face is not the same as whats on the screen (Different shades of light). Behind him stands a giant wolf-bat. He just ignores it. Now someone else is walking their dog outside. They stop at the corner, look down to the ground, and continue to cross the street. They suddenly start sinking into the ground like it’s quicksand. Back at the computer guy. Now wearing an anonymous mask. He gets up to do whatever and notices the wolf-bat. Not even slightly spooped by it. He pets it and continues to walk downstairs. The wolf-bat is sad. Because it’s owner looks sad. Man comes back with macdonnalds. Now I see a short girl, wearing a dark red long dress. She’s walking down a stairway. She looks back once more, at the top is a grand magnificent lion. Woman sighs and continues to walk downwards. Now I see a train passing through a tunnel, it appears to be endless. Still more train parts, it never stops. It never stops.

Was a bit of a shorter one. But I still hope it was of any insight to you. Have yourself a lovely day. Take good care of yourself. I love you <3
Peace.

Thank you for your help, Kaiko
>>
File: 20160728_230643.jpg (470KB, 1344x2240px) Image search: [Google]
20160728_230643.jpg
470KB, 1344x2240px
>>17967253
Two of spades - it's a black card. Those usually speak of the No. - In some cases the regular meaning of the card can add some extra explaination as to why - Tears, suffering, fighting. Violence. Change. Pairs. Exchange. A duel. Someone is looking for a fight, and might get just that.

I hope this was of any help to you. Good luck with your life. I wish you only the best. Take good care of yourself. Lots of love, and peace!
>>
>>17967437
Yup I remember Wafflesquid. And that was indeed very likely to have been bullshit. Not intentionally, but the past few days, well if you just scroll up that should say enough. I'll first finish the other reads and then we can take a look at it again okay?

Cheers <3
>>
>>17967460
I definitely figured as such.
That sounds fine with me, do it whenever you have some extra time. You don't have to rush.
>>
>>17967373
male
Will my job hunt be fruitful soon?
>>
>>17967381
Reversed dreams, focus, ideas and inspiration.

Reversed dreams: You've been neglecting the significance of your dreams, you should try to remember them and try and see how they are significant in your life.

Focus: In this reading, you should focus on your dreams. Try to gain some understanding of your subconscious. It will lead to...

Ideas and Inspiration. By paying attention to new thoughts (and what you learned through your dreams), you will have new ideas and you should pay attention to these thoughts.

Summed up, pay attention to your dreams and thoughts and change in your life will come.

>>17967383
Truth and Integrity, reversed new beginnings, blessings.

Truth and Integrity: You should be more honest with yourself.

Reversed new beginnings: Reversed new beginnings can mean either new beginnings (for the worse, a start to a negative path) or no change.

Blessings: God and the Angels are helping you right now, ask for their help and and then accept the help when it comes.

From the little information you gave, I'd have to say the last step isn't right for you (at least at this time). However, with help from God I believe you can find what you're looking for.

>>17967394
Freedom, Emerging, reverse Enchantment, New Beginning, and reverse Music.

I'll just give my interpretation without explaining each card.

A very positive spread, a new beginning is coming in which you will be free to express yourself. However, you will neglect the wonder of the world and be too serious about it, and this will lead to negative experiences. So, I can't for sure say you will get this job, but a new beginning is definitely coming. When it comes, try to remember the wonder of the world and take things less seriously and try not to neglect beautiful music.

>>17967404
Never done an or reading, so I asked should you do A (upright y, reversed n)

Upright truth and integrity, be honest with yourself and you'll find the answer. Take some time to think about it first.
>>
>>17967413
Are you still doing Visions? Could you read for me in general?
>>
>>17967490
dreams as in sleep visions or dreams like I want to be a fireman dreams?
>>
Is anyone willing to do a reading into the future of my relationship? This is my first time posting/asking for a reading
>>
>>17967490
Thank you! I'm >>17967394 and it truly seems like it.
Could I please have advise on how to remember the wonder of the world? And the negative experiences would lead to what? I'm concerned, I want to know how to prevent this. Thank you
>>
File: 20160728_233538.jpg (302KB, 2240x1344px) Image search: [Google]
20160728_233538.jpg
302KB, 2240x1344px
>>17967425
Five of hearts – Family, friends, love. Emotions. Groups, Gains.losses. A chapel. A healthy development of romance. Perhaps you should look for a bit of romance in your life.

Three of diamonds – Money, luck, fortune. News. Growth. Wishes. Generosity. This card usually says you’re being too generous, but in this context the opposite might be true as well.

Ace of diamonds – Luck, fortune. Happiness. News. Socialising. Solitary things. Beginnings. This card shows new information or new money entering your life. A shift of luck.

I hope this was of any insight for you. Wish only the best to you. May you have lots of love, luck, fortune, happiness, good memories, sweet dreams, friendship, good health, wealth, and all the other good things. Lots of love to you, my dear. And Peace <3

Accept this song, because he sings of brown eyes for a bit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dc-6-7lOJlI
>>
>>17967490
If you still have Juice left

Male ,Gemini ,22

What would N think if I approached her?
>>
>>17967413
female
please tell me about my future bf
>>
>>17967495
I'm a bit cautious with visions cause I've had a few bullshit ones.
But I think I can do them properly again. We can always just give it a shot.
Can you give me a name/alias and your eye colour please?
>>
File: colored-dices-wide.jpg (1MB, 2880x1800px) Image search: [Google]
colored-dices-wide.jpg
1MB, 2880x1800px
I'm going to read your fortune with dices, give me your gender if you're single or in a relationship.
>>
File: kop.jpg (284KB, 1024x1494px) Image search: [Google]
kop.jpg
284KB, 1024x1494px
I am going to do a few readings for practice. Anyone interested ill need.

>Gender
>Sign
>Query
>A word that describes how you feel right now

Hope i can help.
>>
>>17967565
Female
Relationship
>>
>>17967565

Male
Single

Am i improving whit this project? or am i going no were?
>>
>>17967561
not him/her.. but if you are doing more i would like to see something. could you illustrate me my next boyfriend
alias: blanche
eye: green
>>
>>17967565
Male , single
>>
>>17967567
Male
Pisces
Will me and L get back together?
Determined
>>
>>17967408
Reversed abundance, miracles

Reversed abundance means things will be in decline. In terms of love, if you do carry on then it probably won't be beneficial to either of you.

Miracles however suggests that you should soon expect a miracle of some kind. This could mean that perhaps you can, but it could be referring to a different miracle in the future.

Unfortunately I'd be inclined to say no. Although, with faith and prayer anything is possible so if you aren't already, I'd personally advise getting in touch with your religious side.

>>17967415
Power

No. You can never truly fuck up your future, you'll just take different paths. Power means that you should know you're powerful. You're strong, and if you have any fears then confide in God and the Angels and they will help remove your doubts and worries.

>>17967430
Reverse spiritual growth

In terms of health, this probably means that there will be an illness/injury that will temporarily block your ability to carry on down your spiritual journey. I'd get checked up and be very cautious, hopefully I'm wrong but you're always in control of your destiny so be careful.

>>17967478
Guardian angel, reverse divine guidance, celebration.

From celebration, probably yes. However, an underlying problem from the other 2 cards is that you are neglecting/ignoring your religious side and should attempt to reconnect with whichever God you worship.

>>17967539
Truth and Integrity

I'd assume she thinks you are being very honest about your feelings and acting with good intention. Before you do, make sure that you have the best intentions in mind.

>>17967498
Dreams as in sleep dreams.

>>17967524
I think you will take things too seriously, so just take some time relax. Sightseeing, religion and just having fun with friends would all help. Unfortunately no specifics, but taking anything too seriously will ruin the fun and take the joy out of it.
>>
>>17967567
female
leo
what will happen with me and him this weekend??
sluggish
>>
>>17967567
Female
Aquarius
Is it worth trying in the long run? (Not referencing suicide)
Sad, alone
>>
>>17967561
You can call me baka.I have blue eyes
>>
>>17967567
Male
Scorpio
How will tomorrow go?
Curious.
>>
>>17967561
Hi you skipped mine

>>17967426
>>
>>17967581
I remember my dreams but I don't want to do some shit I do in my dreams, it's fucking horrible and I left that shit behind me.

Also for like 50% of it I don't have control over and have braced myself as best as I can for it already.
>>
>>17967578
I want a love reading ,btw
>>
>>17967561
Alex
Dark brown
Can you give me insight of my life purpose?
>>
File: 101545.jpg (327KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
101545.jpg
327KB, 1920x1200px
>>17967581
Thank you so much
>>
File: Konachan.com - 221935 sample.jpg (701KB, 1500x828px) Image search: [Google]
Konachan.com - 221935 sample.jpg
701KB, 1500x828px
>>17967589
Ohp, sorry Anon. I'll get straight into it. No worries.

>>17967587
Alrighty then. You'll be my last for now. Sorry to anyone who posted after this.I'll have to stop at some point. nothing against you personally.
>>
>>17967565
Single male
>>
>>17967565
Single
Female
>>
File: Guts_vs_Griffith.jpg (476KB, 800x862px) Image search: [Google]
Guts_vs_Griffith.jpg
476KB, 800x862px
>>17967611

Thanks
>>
>>17967567
-Female
-capricorn sun aqua moon taurus rising
-Can I help my father?
-Indifferent
>>
>>17967581
Reversed abundance here

Gosh will all due respect I want you to be wrong. I love him so much.

I've never had a religious side. How do I get in touch with something that isn't there?
>>
>>17967581
5th one here ,thank you so much.

I do have the best intentions.
>>
>>17967565
Single
Female
Love general reading
>>
>>17967621
*with all due sorry mobile
>>
>>17967571
Expect some heated discussion, you're going to make a fortune but inclined to spend on futility, be wise.

>>17967573
You're inclined to act selfish, but there's a possibility of being wealthy. Be discreet and don't act hasty.

>>17967578
You've got to be a player to make the romance happen

>>17967612
A small trip will grant you some profit

>>17967615
Something important will happen soon, a warning is arriving, seek counseling.

>>17967624
Due to some strong conflict, may be hard for you to find an ideal partner, but other aspects of your life will go very well.
>>
>>17967634
>>17967565
Yo, what is this warning?
>>
>>17967532
Thank you! I don't think I'll be getting any romance anytime soon, but who knows. I'll have to think a bit about the Two of diamonds, it can go both ways for me right now, just with different people. And I really hope the ace of diamonds is accurate.. I need it

I wish the best for you too!
>>
>>17967580

>Four Cards say yes
>One says no

You probably will, however the cards that appear are... contradictory.

>Death
>Seven of Swords
>Ten of Swords
>King of Pentacles
>Six of Wands.

You need to think really well what you are going to do, lies are mentioned (probably as advice).

Be carefull. Although your chances looks good, the relationship seems to be in the border of a clift. One misstep and its all over.

hope it helped, and as a warning your reading was confusing, so i dont know how accurate it was.
>>
>>17967565
single female love reading
>>
Single
Male

General love reading.
>>
>>17967634
What do you mean with the heated discussion?
>>
>>17967565
Female
Single
Does my next boyfriend have status?
>>
>>17967634
>>>17967624 (You)
>10
>Due to some strong conflict, may be hard for you to find an ideal partner, but other aspects of your life will go very well.
Makes sense :( Im very old fashioned. Oh well, at least rest of my life is going to be ok.
>>
>>17967634
Thank you so much
>>
>>17967591
You don't need to do the things you do in dreams, you just need to try to see signs and try to interpret things that happen in your dreams.

For example, you talk to a friend in your dream. What you should do is try and understand the significance of the friend. Is he doing something new, if so what is it? Did you do something wrong to him? Try and understand why things crop up in dreams. I'm not saying it will lead to much, but the card cropped up so they seem to think it would really help you.

>>17967621
Trust me, whenever I have to read something negative, I hope I'm wrong too.

>something that isn't there

If you mean because you've never been religious, then try just researching the different religions and see whichever appeals to you. I'd advise Christianity (obvious bias) but all religions have pros and cons. If you don't want to, then just try praying to God with an open mind and you might surprise yourself.

If you mean that you don't believe in any religion and are anything like I was, then I know for a fact I cannot say or do anything to change your mind.

Either way, best of luck to you. I hope everything turns out okay.

>>17967623
If you're sure, then good luck!
>>
>>17967639
Something related to money or legal papers

>>17967647
Nothing on love so far, potential to win a good amount of money

>>17967652
Disagreements mostly, but nothing too serious, still better avoid.

>>17967660
Potential romance with a chad/player that won't make you happy

>>17967665
Maybe you've got a strong character but there's always a possibility of bringing something positive and attracting love.

>>17967668
You're welcome, good luck!
>>
>>17967634
>A small trip will grant you some profit
Not surprised, the local girls suck. I wonder where, though. Thanks, have a good one.
>>
>>17967645
Thx man
>>
>>17967671
I grew up in a Catholic family.
I may take your advice on looking for something, though. It may help me through this dark time in my life. Thank you very much for your time. I appreciate it.
>>
>>17967567

>Male
>Capricorn
>Is she my next girlfriend?
>Cheerful
>>
>>17967565

>Male
>Single
>>
>>17967565
Female
Single
>>
>>17967565
Female
Single
What is my next bf like? Is he rich?
>>
>>17967695
>is he rich
men wonder if their next girlfriend is kind, loving, or cute

>rich
>>
>>17967565

female
single
>>
>>17967695

>Gold digger.
>>
File: Konachan.com - 220431 sample.jpg (810KB, 1500x853px) Image search: [Google]
Konachan.com - 220431 sample.jpg
810KB, 1500x853px
>>17967589
I’m seeing an eye. A brown eye, with a determined look. It’s a bit of a feminie eye but I can’t say it’s a girl for sure. Now I see someone holding an umbrella. It isn’t raining anymore, but it just did, and now the sun is coming through. We’re looking from the perspective of the eye-person. We look away from the umbrella girl, up at the clouds. It’s mostly grey, except for this hole where the sun is shining through, which is quite an orange tone actually. Now I’m seeing a butterfly. It lands on a flower. It looks back at you, with a humanoid face, as if it is disturbed by your presence. I see the face morphing into a cut out skull in which we see a grass field. In the grass I see a kid, playing with a puppy. I can kind of feel/hear their laughter. The kid falls over, puppy starts licking their face. Now we’re looking at a woman’s face. Eyes closed like sleeping. Very smooth skin. She opens her eyes in one shot. Gets up quickly. Walks over to a mirror and looks at it as if something Isn’t fully alright. She leans against the mirror, something has clearly changed, and she is not sure wether it’s a bad or a good thing. And now there is a close up of a Tree branch, a blossom at the end of it is popping open in timelapse. Near the cherry blossom tree is an old man with a beard and a straw hat. His skin is quite dark. He’s eating bread for lunch.

I hope there was anything of use for you in that. Good luck. I wish only the best to you. May you have lots of love and happiness and friendship and laughter and good health. Take good care of yourself. I’ll be sending you positive energy. Peace <3
>>
>>17967705
>>17967711
My ex was on welfare and food stamps so It's nice to dream.
>>
>>17967583

Has there been any troubles? I see a challenge related to traditions, which seems weird... It would make me asume that you two are married (or considering to do so). But that is just a guess

Moving on, it seems that you will be presented with a couple of choices. The advice here is to remember that you are not tied to do things the usual way (as in you are not stuck with only one option). Think what you want to do and go for it.

In the end i see some form of meeting, probably involving more people, this might refer as getting advise from someone else, or some form of teamwork.

Seems that this weekend is going to be a positive one for you.

Hope it helped
>>
>>17967565
If you're still doing any, can I get a general. Sounds fun, I love rolling dice.
>Female
>Single
>>
>>17967716
Thanks that was interesting to read.
>>
>>17967695
Thanks for reminding me why I tell women I have a worse job than I actually do.
>>
>>17967718

Then stop dating blacks you fucking black dick hunter and stop cucking white males.
>>
>>17967692
Potential loss, yet someone who was strangled may come back

>>17967693
Good surprises coming at your way

>>17967695
Nothing on love, but there's money coming

>>17967709
If you continue acting recklessly will lead to a path of sorrows, specially in romance

>>17967730
You'll marry a rich man but he won't be pleasant, heated temper but the hardships will eventually work out.
>>
>>17967565
female single
will i find a boyfriend when i transfer schools?
>>
>>17967585
>Not referencing suicide

Funny statement

Anyhow, it is a vague question and i dont know what i am answering.

?Four of Swords
>The Hanged man
>Ten of Swords reversed

[spoiler]Ayy lmao[/spoiler]

If your question is related to some form of sacrifice (not as killing yourself, but more as letting something go, or changing some perspectives in your life) you are thinking off, Making it will indeed help moving forward.

I see some relive in the near future, and you actively working to stop whatever is burden you have.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>17967755
Expect some difficulties or quarrels
>>
>>17967565
I want one!
Female/ it's complicated (if you're looking for a more straightforward answer, I guess it'd be in a relationship)
>>
>>17967770
thanks, does that mean people will quarrel over me? :3
>>
File: Anon.png (65KB, 670x471px) Image search: [Google]
Anon.png
65KB, 670x471px
Aries
Female
Randgris

Need help figuring out what to do next in my career path.
>>
>>17967764
Thank you.
>>
>>17967779
>being this narcissistic
>>
>>17967565
male
single
Could you give me one please
>>
>>17967460
>>17967475
You kinda forgot about me. I'm just posting so you'll see it next time you come around, if you feel like still responding. It's fine though.
>>
>>17967588

>Knight of Swords
>Eight of Wands
>Knight of Cups

Misdirected energy. Probably arguments and debates. Yours or someone related to you tomorrow is going to be overly emotional.

A message (call, card email ect) or a package might give you anxiety (perhaps for waiting for it?) and if you are planing a travel, or a trip i recommend you to reconsider, or to at least be careful, since there might be troubles with it.

Hope it helped.
>>
>>17967775
Short term or potential loss of a person, sorry :(

>>17967779
No, you will have problems and arguments

>>17967786
You may not marry but your business/job will go well and any problem will be resolved easily
>>
>>17967801
thanks
have a nice day
>>
>>17967565
Female
Single
Love reading for next year
>>
>>17967565
female, single
what do u see happening this weekend with me and him??
>>
>>17967749

recklessly? what do you mean? there's already a path of sorrow in romance for me.
>>
>>17967749
>11
>Potential loss, yet someone who was strangled may come back

Weird shit. A potential loss can be anything, and I don't know anyone who has ben strangled, jesus that last thing sounds fucked up.
>>
>>17967618

It seems to me that you are being a bit inmature emotionally speaking, and you need to fix that

That said, there migth not be much you can do. But the reading is not entirely clear. Avoid over spending/working and a change of perspective might also be advised.

Again this is a really confusing reading, for some reason a mother figure stands out more than a father figure, but i cant make sense of it.

I cant make much more sense of this reading, so sorry. Hope it helped tho.
>>
>>17967806
You're welcome, best wishes

>>17967807
Avoid gossip and hasty decisions, a hardworking but not rich husband will give you what you need

>>17967809
Don't be hasty or things may not end well

>>17967819
The way things are going, you need some strength to overcome the difficulties and not fall, that's what I meant.

>>17967823
Yeah it is, that's why it's fortune, it may not has happened yet, hope for the best.
>>
>>17967565
Male
Single
>>
>>17967565

male, single
>>
>>17967565
female
single
are we going to talk soon?
>>
>>17967565
Male
Single
>>
>>17967567

male
Leo
Will I find love while travelling
a one, anxious
>>
File: remi3.jpg (11KB, 246x205px) Image search: [Google]
remi3.jpg
11KB, 246x205px
>>17967587
Sorry for the long wait baka.
It starts off with long hair, waving in the wind. Some leaves passing in front. Perspective changes and we see a very young, androgynous face. Eyes closed. The person appears to be meditating. The place is just so peaceful. There’s streaming water, lots of green. The person has three red leaves in front of them. And lays a little pebble on the first. Now I see a boy and a girl on a sofa, watching tv. She’s laying with her head on his lap. He’s just eating popcorn. It’s in a small room. Not much decoration. And now I’m seeing a corn field from above. Looks like some aliens tried to draw their genitals again. A fish jumps up all the way there, and gets caught. The Aliens were still there and now they’ve caught a fish. An airplane is flying slightly below them. Completely oblivious of the aliens. The fish gets tortured with a hook. The plane flies around in circles. Not rerally accomplishing anything. Now we’re looking at a dragon. We’re mounting this beast. We fly past mountains and weird cloaked floating people. There are more and more of them, all floating at roughly the same hight. Nog showing any particular movement. The mass of people gets denser and denser as we get closer to the center. Never quite reaching there tho, but it appears to be a giant clock. The time it is giving is 4 past 3. It’s day time, so that means probably PM. A huge, cloaked person, that’s like even 10 times as big as your dragon walks up to the clock. They raise their arm up, and point behind you. You look behind and see a bright yellow light.

I hope there was anything useful for you in there. Hope only the best may come to your life. I’ll be sending you positive energy. Lots of love. Take good care of yourself. Have a wonderful day. Love you. Peace <3
>>
>>17967845
Be careful, don't start any project in the next few weeks, wait for a more favourable time

>>17967847
Don't spend too much, there's a risk of loss

>>17967848
Return of a person that went away

>>17967851
Good fortune but don't be selfish or hasty in your investments
>>
>>17967848
>>17967867
thank you can you tell me why?
>>
>>17967565
Male
Single
>>
>>17967749
Thanks for the reading anon! I hope he's not too much of a hassle.
>>
>>17967904
Now new thread. Apparently
>>
New Thread:
>>17967911
>>17967911

Sorry, user error on the first one.
>>
>>17967875
That's what the dices said

>>17967890
Ok you're the last one.
You'll marry a rich woman, very good luck on love

>>17967907
No hassle, just dice throwing for fortune

-----
And, I'm out. Thank you, may you all be blessed by a good fate or find the strength to overcome any obstacle that is blocking your happiness. Best wishes
>>
>>17967861
It's okay, you don't need to sorry! That's very interesing. Thank you very much for taking time on it.
>>
>>17967867
Thanks!
>>
File: did it hurt.jpg (70KB, 1073x689px) Image search: [Google]
did it hurt.jpg
70KB, 1073x689px
>>17967339
>>17967351
>>
>>17967565
Male, single
>>
>>17967963
mean :(
>>
>>17967565

Male and Single, could you focus in my love life in this throw please?
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.