[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General - Worship Kaiko Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 343
Thread images: 58

File: the-drunkard-1928.jpg (83KB, 610x407px) Image search: [Google]
the-drunkard-1928.jpg
83KB, 610x407px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're new, please read the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previous thread: >>17957593
>>
>>17959763
>Worship Kaiko Edition
>>
>Quince/male/scorpio/19/

General reading?
And/or
Did I do something to ruin it with her?
>>
I'll trade readings. Answer mine.

What's the level of public success I'll have in my life?
>>
>>17959801
Town/city level, it seems local. I scried and eyeballed the size of the crowd.
>>
>>17959804
A crowd gathering for what, if I may ask?

And what's your query?
>>
File: 1467103596728.jpg (51KB, 564x509px) Image search: [Google]
1467103596728.jpg
51KB, 564x509px
>>17959623
A majestic yet old king sits on a throne, aged and with a tired look in his eyes he stares out towards nothing. His expression is that kind of stare one has when they aren't quite all there in the present moment. Lost in a thought or day dream perhaps. The kind of look where one is fixated on an issue or reminiscing of better times. A somber inner expression mixed with an outer display of opulence and grandiosity.

To me this implies a sense of success, or being at the top of things, but looking back on how you got there. Victory in a tangible sense, but also a type of inner questioning about it. It's a good place, but success isn't determined by position alone. The king is a king, but is still troubled by thoughts just like the rest of us. Things may be going well, or you may find yourself in a good place, but ask yourself what it is that you want in your life. What does success truly mean to you? Is it merely just a place or position in life, or something more that that?
>>
>>17959804
>>17959805
Just interesting you mentioned a crowd, because I've also seen smaller crowds, but in the context of a gathering.
>>
anyone reading?
>>
>>17959805
>>17959814
I saw a guy at a podium on a raised platform addressing them. It looked political, but it's hard to tell, really. The crowd seemed sort of what I would expect for someone running for city council or a small town's mayor, maybe like 50-100 people.

I'd like a reading on how to improve my performance in my career; thanks.
>>
File: 1441498433843.jpg (219KB, 1020x1555px) Image search: [Google]
1441498433843.jpg
219KB, 1020x1555px
>>17959815
I'll low key spot you a read brah. What's up?
>>
>>17959811
This resonates really deeply with me...
Thank you
>>
>>17959826
need to know if this project i am working on will be successful
>>
So I'm kinda wondering if i can get a reading?
>>
>>17959823
Feels like a Rambo situation, between and the other employees, in terms of performance. One has to develop a vocabulary and toolset about things. Picking your battles, and getting closer feel for the workplace for what you might not hearing--or what you're not supposed to hear. And what's secure to you should stay secure, like a lifeblood that can only be bartered for the right price.

A subtle Machiavellian thing. Not so the passive-aggression that often builds underneath when motivated this way, but re-centering your priorities towards self-success. Getting along, but staying secure. Being assertive, but not domineering enough to attract the social ire of the workgroup...but still secure.

Yes, the podium situation is what I saw. Speaking in front of a small audience, except on furniture with another person. I'm still glad that image showed up.
>>
File: 1439336578468.png (155KB, 622x344px) Image search: [Google]
1439336578468.png
155KB, 622x344px
>>17959832
Well this is awkward, I do believe I already did a reading for this question in the last thread. Unless you're another Leo with projects going on in their life, which is quite possible. I mean I can do another look see if you'd like, but generally a lot of folks tend to feel like asking the same question over and over is kind of a not so great practice since it just leads to confused answers or leads to inaction. Or maybe it's cuz we as readers may give out disparaging or conflicting answers and look like dumdums, who knows really.

tldr; Try not to overuse divination as a means of getting ahead or deciding stuff, you may find yourself becoming passive, or using it for mundane things, unable to act until you consult readings or signs. We're nothing too special man, just some peeps on the internet with some insight as I see it. Will still do a follow up if you want, to make it up to you for making it all the way through reading this post about nothing special really. Your call man.
>>
>>17959858
if you feel like it i woul apreciate, also apreciatte the advice
>>
File: 1441526766617.jpg (39KB, 246x244px) Image search: [Google]
1441526766617.jpg
39KB, 246x244px
>>17959845
Depends on what you're wanting to know. I gotcha for a read though, ask away. Name/alias and question are all I need.
>>
>>17959871
Cesar/ and well, lately I've just been kinda out of it i don't seem to have any kinda motive, so my question is what will eventually make me open my eyes to everything and have the thirst for more.
>>
File: 1459740997029.jpg (51KB, 640x481px) Image search: [Google]
1459740997029.jpg
51KB, 640x481px
>>17959865
I see a large tree filled with a variety of different birds of all sorts of species chilling out on the branches. Eagles, pigeons, robins, vultures, and a couple other birdies all enjoying a nice perch and not really bugging each other despite some being in a predator and prey relationship. They all seem to be doing their own thing. There is a sense of unity here, and the tree seems to be the common bond for them all.

This may signify a connection between the roots of something, and the effect it has to grow into something that impacts individuals from many different places in life. Some of the birds had made nests and had little baby birds in them. Strangely enough some of the other birds were feeding babies that clearly weren't theirs. This may imply a type of communal unity or type of social help process. To me it sounds like a good foundation is the main focus here. Create a strong basis and set in your roots deep and you may have something that can bring together a whole host of differing individuals in unlikely cooperation and success.
>>
reposting my query from a previous thread since it went unanswered.
R
Taurus male
I'm calling out to anyone to do a reading, recently I engaged in an impulsive action that I am ashamed of and regret sorely that I would not normally do, and i'm unsure of the consequences of my action and how it would affect me in the future. Should I be worried?
>>
>>17959897
thank you for your efforts anon ^^
>>
If anyone's doing readings, I'd like a general reading for where I am and where I'm going, maybe where I ought to go. Not like, traveling, but in life. Tell me what information I should provide, please, thank you.
>>
File: 1450874875833.jpg (111KB, 612x900px) Image search: [Google]
1450874875833.jpg
111KB, 612x900px
>>17959894
This was an odd one, but here goes hope it makes more sense to you than it did to me.

I got the image of a large concrete wall like a dam or really just like a giant slab of concrete. Alongside this wall a large trailer truck (you know like one of those trucker's rigs) drives along at the bottom of it. It drives parallel to the wall and begins to speed up until a series of hands emerge from the rims of the times, a full arm extends from the vehicle, one out of each tire. The truck then turns sharply and using the newly found hands, climbs up this wall like some sort of spider made of truck and arms. Kinda an offputting image to say the least.

To me this seems to suggest a sudden paradigm shift in something that is normal and everyday. The drive felt like a chore, the everyday, then out of nowhere it did what was least expected of it and scaled what seemed to be an insurmountable and oppressive wall. To me it gives the impression of a strange and sudden event where you least expect it. hope that made more sense to you than it did to me. That was an odd one.
>>
How long until the girls want to fug?
>>
G
Male scorpio

Is she the type to cheat?
>>
>>17959922
Kinda feels like it makes sense, thanks for the help
>>
>>17959202
While very (scarily even) accurate it is kind of hard to figure out in terms of what happened. I'll post it here and hopefully you or other readers can help give me some insight.

So, I decided to pray for the first time in a few years after rediscovering my faith. I stated that if God gave me a sign which I could only interpret as him then I would immediately devote my life to him and go to church etc. As I'm saying this, a flash of light appears out of nowhere slightly out of my line of sight, and what I can only describe as a clump of "energy" (it was basically just a teal kind of coloured blob) appeared. It moved across my room and I could feel nothing but fear. After a few seconds of watching it move around my room I asked God and the Archangel Micheal to protect me and sure enough the blob disappeared. At the time, I really didn't think that this was God, as the fear I felt was incredible, it was truly scary. So I basically said that I'm not ready to devote myself to God yet (going back on my word).

The cards you pulled make a lot of sense, the only problem being that I don't think it can be both a delusion/illusion and then also me going back on my word.

Are there any interpretations that anyone here would be so kind to share with me? Was it just wishful thinking (which I don't think it was, I was terrified)? Or did I just piss off God? I know a lot of people here are atheist/agnostic but I'd like your opinions and explanations too. Thanks.
>>
>>17959763
Praise Kaiko
>>
File: 1468428034447.jpg (1MB, 1936x2382px) Image search: [Google]
1468428034447.jpg
1MB, 1936x2382px
What can a reader tell me about my friend? I can't tell if he gives much of a shit about me anymore. I don't know what to think. Insight would be appreciated. He may just be going through tough times, it's hard to tell :'(

female
cancer sun, pisces moon
>>
>>17959871
Mia
A reading for me and my crush this week please
>>
Anyone doing readings?
>>
>>17959763
Do these readings actually have any basis ?
Or is it more like the esoteric con people who fraud elderly couples out of their savings through television?
>>
>>17960372
I can't speak for the validity of all the readers, but there are definitely some readers here that are very good at what they do and are extremely accurate. I've had both good and bad experiences, once a reader comes online I'd advise just seeing for yourself.
>>
Would greatly appreciate a reading, if anyone has the time
>>
Is anyone doing readings? Would really appreciate one.
>>
>>17959913
Bumping this
>>
>>17960422
I can do a quick Lenormand reading for you. (3 card). What's your question?
>>
>>17960372
Yeap, many readers are pretty legit, either way, even if they don't tell you exactly what you're going trough, usually their readings help in some way.
>>
>>17960427
Hey, could you do a reading for me? If you feel like it sure
>>
>>17960193
I'm getting that he just has a lot on his mind, almost mentally strained by all he is trying to attain.

I only get random scrys currently so I can't guarantee accuracy.
>>
>>17960489
are you doing more? can you tell me what he has planned for me?
>>
>>17960565
If I was able to I would. I am mentally and emotionally strained myself. It takes most of my focus to learn and strengthen my divining.
>>
Really would like a reading. I need it bad
>>
>>17959965
Alright, looking over the spread again, there are some things that stick out to me now that didn't before. In particular, The Page of Swords and Two of Pentacles could mean taking on responsibility, the surrounding cards like the reversed Four of Swords suggest too much responsibility as it could mean rushing into something. Most likely a commitment that was not followed up on, signified by most of the pentacle cards and possibly the reversed Eight of Rods.

I interpreted The Moon as self-deception for whatever reason, but there are no cards that reinforce this, the Page of Swords actually opposes this in a way.
In your case, The Moon most likely meant fear.

But I'm telling you things that you evidently already know, so I'll pull one card each for what is hidden in the internal and external circumstances.

The High Priestess reversed.
The Ace of Swords reversed.

Well fuck. Seems like there really isn't anything more to this situation. The reversed High Priestess could be saying something similar to the reversed Four of Swords. In this particular instance there was too much involvement on your part or whatever else's.

The Ace of Swords could be saying that a wrong has not been made right, and the situation is as of yet not put to rest.

But idk, I'm mostly just repeating card definitions and seeing how they fit because I'm not very good today. The God in your story kind of sounds like a dick, so it could have some basis in reality.
>>
I will trade a reading
>>
Anyone up for making me a reading? I feel like I'm needing it. I'm usually pretty scared about this so please tell me what method you are going to use before doing it (if you offer of course) ty very much in advance.
>>
>>17960668
Are you taking readings??
>>
>>17960668
Angus
Love reading, mostly wondering about what my ex is thinking, will most likely go out to movies next week.
>>
>>17959763
ill do 5 readings
alias, query, no generals
>>
>>17960422
>>17960427
Thanks a bunch. I guess I'm wondering what my next move might be, like where I ought to be. Idk, I've just been feeling like there's a shift of some sorts happening in my life currently, and any guidance would be welcomed. Again, thanks!
>>
>>17960676
>>17960673
pls
>>
>>17960676
Martin

Query is: Do I need to put more effort into my love life, if yes how?
>>
>>17960676
popagenu
is dating G a bad idea? how can i attract her more?
>>
>>17960676
C
What would happen if I approached N?
>>
>>17960676
Cheese
Is there a curse or something on me?
>>
>>17960676
J, will i be able to move in with my friend G, if so will it work out?
>>
>>17960489
If that's the case, maybe I should be giving him some space then.
>>
>>17960635

>I need it bad

Alright. I'll bite.
make a query.
>>
>>17960686
Im male , n is female
>>
File: shit.jpg (186KB, 1804x983px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
186KB, 1804x983px
Gonna do a few tarot reads.
>>
File: merkaba_1_0.jpg (15KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
merkaba_1_0.jpg
15KB, 360x360px
>>17960699
I am working on my merkaba, wondering if this is what my higher self wanted me to work with. Thanks.
>>
>>17960673
she is happy with you, she sees this as a stroke of good luck because her life is not so good right now. she is struggling coping with some dastardly event in her life that happened suddenly, im assuming its your break up.

she wants to pretend that whatever happened to cause you guys to break up didn't happen, turn a blind eye to it. ignorance is bliss.

>>17960681
yes, but you already knew that answer. listen to your intuition and take charge. don't be afraid to experience rejection, it happens to everyone. sometimes you'll get a yes, sometimes you'll get a no. but if you do nothing you get nothing, ya feel?

>>17960685
no it's not a bad idea at all, it will make you feel really good and hopeful about life in general if you date G. you will find a steady, prosperous relationship with this one with a lot of financial stability. however, it is going to be lacking a certain passion, so it might be boring.

>how can i attract her more
lel, pretend to be a dreamboat. she's into fantasy, prince charming, disney bullshit. show her that you are a"dream guy" but you have to basically lie and create a tale about yourself because no man is perfect and that is what she wants.
>>
>>17960676
I am in love with A.D. but I made a wrong move. Will he forgive me? Is he right for me? Does he have a good heart or is he capable of really hurting people?
>>
>>17960699
whats going to happen with me and crush tomorrow?
>>
>>17960709
thank you man I appreciate the time
>>
>>17960699
Can you read for me and A.D., please? I am female, A.D. is the man I am in love with. Thank you.
>>
>>17960699
Will he contact me soon?
>>
>>17960699
Love reading please.
Fortune, gemini
He is a virgo
>>
>>17960699
Will I ever meet the one? Will she be everything I expect? Or do I know her already?
>>
>>17960699
Will my father's financial situation turn around?
>>
>>17960699
Was studying abroad the right call and is it going to make me successful?
>>
>>17960699
Love reading please
female
>>
>>17960694
What did I do wrong for her to ignore me? After all I took her out
>>
>>17960699
how can i make my music better?
>>
>>17960708
I just got done meditating and saw visions of surreal colors like that in your picture, as well as walking through transparent souls of different facial structures suggesting alien life forms and also human, children, etc.

Funny you're my first querent.

IDK how well this reading will go considering the nature of the query but I'll try.

It will obviously require some work but you will eventually find the seeds you're planting in this idea to grow to fruition so long as you maintain the discipline to work towards it.
>>
>>17960699
What's on my capricorn friend's mind?
>>
>>17960710

>Is he capable of really hurtnig people?

If that is a concern of yours then maybe that person isnt right for you?
I was in love with someone who in a joint effort with her friends attempted to make me suicidal.
I rejected those feelings immediately after that.

Whatever.

>Will he forgive me?

Yes. Most likely. I think he likes you as well. The cards strongly support that he does anyway.
If you really do "love" this Anno Domini man then maybe you shouldnt waste it.

>Will he hurt you
Not intentionally.

>>17960721

Maybe not soon.
If he wants to he will wait.
At the very least you will have to wait.
It will be stressful and a time of doubt and confusion I suppose.
He may contact you but it won't be as soon as you hope for.
>>
>>17960714
Well you likely won't hang out but you may talk in other ways.
You 2 will grow in some way tomorrow I believe and things will improve from there.
Try not to moms spaghetti I guess.

>>17960724
Most likely, yeah.
>>
>>17960792
>>17960714
>17960714
thank you but what you mean talk in other ways?? i dont understand??
>>
>>17960689
No. He'd appreciate the escape and break from it all. Try asking him to hang.
>>
>>17960779
Thank you :) I don't think he is mean, but he just likes to boast around that he is mean and vengeful. Thank you for telling me that he likes me, you made me happy :)
>>
>>17960814
I can try that. Will be interesting to see how he responds.
>>
any seasoned readers? on
>>
>>17960792
>Most likely, yeah.

Thanks, I hope you're right about that.
>>
>>17959855
>Rambo
>Machiavellian
Wonderful, I like the sound of that.
>>
>>17960878
I'm new , and mastering tarot while learning scrying and pendulum , so I can't guarantee accuracy. I just get random scrys for random readings.

Feel free to ask that again to other readers, I won't be offended.
>>
>>17960881
I'll be home in about an hour, but I'm picky
>>
>>17960965
I'm really starting to doubt whether or not music is really my thing. Should I keep at it or find something else?
>>
-Rabbit
Female
Gemini
Will he contact me?
>>
>>17960948
That's ok, I appreciate you've taken the time. I might still ask another reader later on if they're not tied up, but my query isn't of too much personal concern. I just get overly worried sometimes.
>>
>>17960965

>Silver
Male
Capricorn
Is she going to be my future girlfriend?

I'm in mad love with this girl and I will see her in a month, I'm training and becoming a better human being in general to reach her, I know she's out of my league but I'm in love with her kindness, her eyes, her smile and her persona in general.

I understand if you can't help me, I just don't know where to ask for a reading...
>>
Question to anyone who feels like reading it.

How am I doing so far
How can I do better

Let me know what info you need.
>>
File: 05.jpg (944KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
05.jpg
944KB, 1920x1080px
>>17960965

>Hanter-nos Blyth
Male
Virgo Sun
Scorpio Moon
Scorpio AC
Virgo MC

What should I focus on to create a future for myself?
>>
>>17960948
I'd like one, please.
>>
>>17960965
What can I focus on in my life right now to ensure success in my future?
>>
>>17961080
I can understand worrying too much. You're very welcome. I wish I could have offered a clear reading but with all my divination work plus catching the horrible "feelings for someone" bug after years, I can't be sure I'm accurate.

>>17961122
Sorry, I need to figure things out first. Hopefully other readers will be able to read for you
>>
>>17961080
>>17961147
Adding to that, don't let worry consume you. This is one of the rare nights it messed with me. You'll find that you miss out on so much of life, years even, by worrying. Getting trapped in the cell that can be your own mind, is one of the worst set backs. It's hard to truly live if you're caught up worrying
>>
File: 25_C205.jpg (16KB, 356x270px) Image search: [Google]
25_C205.jpg
16KB, 356x270px
>>17959763
Is there anyone who's into tarot who could give me some tips on what books or videos are good to get started? Im also curious about the history of tarot itself and the history of readings and how they began.
>>
File: women.png (1MB, 922x681px) Image search: [Google]
women.png
1MB, 922x681px
Hey all, some more readings tonight before I pass out

>Name/Nickname
>Description and defining feature(s)
>Colour shape combo
>Query
>Tarot or Empath

As always, love and good vibes be with you all
>>
>>17961447
Nick
Tall, dark hair
Green circle
Anything troubling or dangerous in my future I should be worried about?
My guess would be empath would be more accurate
>>
>>17961447
Charlie
Hard working intellectual, curious. Big eyebags.
Black circle.
Life-long career and level of success in it?
Empath.
>>
>>17961447
Luis, Bones
Tall, skinny, quiet, often distracted, average
Red star
Love query (too general?)
Tarot
>>
>>17961447
Just sending some good vibes to you!

>>17961406
I found a deck that I connected with first, and then looked for guides that were suited for it(rider waite type deck so I got a guide that utilizes rider waite).

Aecletic tarot has a lot of decks you can view on their site and reviews on decks/guides I believe
>>
File: image.jpg (225KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
225KB, 1280x1280px
>>17961447
>Azmi
>Tall, lanky with glasses. Persistent, perseverant
>Electric indigo hexagram
>Will I climb out of the situation I'm in?
>Empath

Thanks
>>
>>17961447
Fish
Bad eyes, skinny, long fingers, tall
Grey Triangle
Career/school success?
Tarot
>>
>>17961012
>>17961091
>>17961111
>>17961128
I offered to one person in particular, with the caveat that I'm picky. All four of your queries can be read by most readers here.
>>
>>17961458
>Emptah+Tarot; Future General
6 of Cups
The Sun(r)
Ruled over by Page of Wands

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0o9WBEGowil
>>
>>17961147
>>17961280
Yeah, I too can affirm that a lot of worrying is useless. So much wasted time. Anxiety can be a real fucker. I'm sure everything will turn out fine with my friend. Sometimes he goes radio silent for a bit, but he should be back to normal in time. Good luck with your progression in divination, must be an intriguing path.
>>
>>17961447
If you have time, I'd like an energy checkup. I'm tall and white, thinking of a golden star with purple trim. Thanks in advance.
>>
>>17961459
>Empath Reading; Future Career

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1jLtSbuV1AZ
>>
Good morning, my dear children.

I don't see that much worshipping happening yet. How come?
I demand sacrifice.
>>
>>17961600
Yes, this is very good.

The woman? Yeah, that path seems like my Lilith. You know, wonky occult stuff.

The straight path is about my art. I'd know, because I literally spend all my time perusing it.

The weirder, but still positive path is probably what my college studies (which I'm not all excited about, honestly) will lead into. It's strange, this 9-5 thing, because a professional psychic told me I would take a job up in the sciences also. We'll have to see.
>>
>>17961574
I hope things work out well!

Thank you, it is but challenging if you want to be successful. It's been worth it so far though.

>>17961625
I'm sorry , your highness.
>>
>>17961558
That's very interesting that you did both and came up with a favorable result. That does sound rather solid. Especially with the cards flying out like that before winding up in the spread. I've been trying to get myself back into an old hobby and there's nothing that seems like it would be an overt problem at the moment. I'm just kind of used to seeing things go south anyway. There are some other changes my way too so it's like who knows what could fall on my path. I also have a fair amount of people I haven't talked to in a while. Could see that maybe happening with a few. Really, it is eerie how good that reading says things will be. The last 6 or 7 months have been so fraught with peril I sort of expected more of something similar
>>
>>17961474
Thanks anon; I got beer and I got rum, good vibes are a plenty over here
>>17961630
>Wonky occult stuff
Oh yea, that definitely makes sense. Be careful with that anon; nothing good seems to come of it.
What is your art if you don't mind me asking. The feeling I got was very analytical and logical so I assumed some sort of tech/coding sort of area. Would be nice to put a specific to the feeling I got.
>>17961641
Well keep in mind The Sun was reversed which usually means "Things are good for now...". I get the feeling you've got a sort of calm in the eye of the storm; you're not over your trials and tribulations, but you've got some reprieve right now in which to repair, rebuild and strengthen yourself before facing the next half of the storm
>>
>>17961625
Really, bitch?
>>
>>17961461
>Tarot Reading; Love general
Wheel of Fortune(r)
Temperance
Ruled over by 10 of Cups(r)
Counseled by Knight of Wands(r) and The Moon(r)

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0OyNKCc8YPb
>>
>>17961680
>that escalated, over the top, bipolar, pent up rage fueled, response to an obviously light hearted post
Do you need a reading , anon? That kind of overreaction is not a sane response.
>>
File: tumblr_n2qwr1X8ND1r13l3bo2_500.jpg (52KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2qwr1X8ND1r13l3bo2_500.jpg
52KB, 500x364px
>>17961639
Thou art forgiven. For now.

>>Y'all (You)
Anyways, I'll be doing few readings.
What I want from you is an Alias, prefered form of divination (chose from below), and your query (Generals are welcome too). Any additional information you feel could help out is of course welcome as well.

In return I can give you:
>Cartomancy, 3 card spread for open query, 1
card for yes/no
>Visions

Additionally, let's brighten up the thread with pictures and music. Not needed, but if you feel like it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVpTH1rUkHA

Thank you. Love you. Peace <3
>>
>>17961686
I don't, actually. I just watch these threads for amusement. Thanks for the offer anyway.
>>
>>17961662
Eh, well, can't hope for too much. It's still good to have some room. I've been at my wits end for far too long. There are areas I still don't expect much progress, but at least I'm getting some space
>>
>>17961680
That is "O Great Bitch, Divine Being Of Bitchyness, My Goddess, Mother Of Bitches, Saviour Of Cucks Like Me" for you, dear anon.
>>
>>17961688
Hello there! My name is Shane and I'm looking for a love reading with someone under the alias Adrian :) I will take cartomancy please, but if any visions come up, please let me know! We are already in a relationship, if that helps... thank you
>>
>>17961688
Thank you! I'll make it up with a reading for you once I get my mind unflustered.
>>
>>17961476
>Empath Reading; future specific

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0kmHkH4KqG4
>>
>>17961706
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0xP1nUoygMR
>>17961703
I wish you all the best anon. If you need a friend, I'm always around and happy to be a shoulder for any and all to lean upon.
Make the most of this time you have, I get the feeling it'll fly by much faster than you or I want it to.
>>
>>17961684
Hello sorry for the late response and thank you for the reading
This is the first reading I've had so I didn't know what to expect but this reading was spot on from what I've seen so far
I am living with a friend and his family but we act like we are blood relatives
It's a bit of a strange situation to explain to people
I am still close to my birth family, both my moms and dads side so I have no idea where the issue might come from or who might be the one tricking me
In all truth the whatever feelings I had for the girl I asked the reading for are not going to go anywhere and because of this I see credibility in your reading because deep down I already knew
It to be true
However I am an impatient person so I am worried that I might fall into the trap you were talking about
In truth I grew up going to church so the idea of having a reading done always felt bad but I am glad I gave it a try and that someone finally answered lol
Thanks again you are a talented person and wish you the best and I will be lurking for a while if you wish to continue discussing about this reading
>>
File: 20160727_102103.jpg (433KB, 2240x1344px) Image search: [Google]
20160727_102103.jpg
433KB, 2240x1344px
>>17961712
Shane, I have here for you. Six of Hearts, Six of Spades, and Five of Diamonds. Almost a perfect 666. Bummer. Anyways…..

Six of Hearts – Family, friends, Love, lovers. Emotions. Things felt within. Paths. Loyalty and Stamina. A long term relationship. You’ll be in this situation for a long time.

Six of Space – Suffering, tears. Change. Fear. Paths. A little temptation. Seeing a lot of red behind it, it doesn’t seem to harmful though. Just a little fun to give in to.

Five of Diamonds – Money, luck, fortune, news. Groups. Gains/losses. Laughter. You’re surrounded by loved ones, happiness and joy.

So that looks pretty positive to me. I tried a five second vision for ya, because you asked nicely :) All I saw was a road in the middle of a city. Not too busy, but not desolated either. I hope this was of any use to you. Best wishes. Take good care of yourself and your hubbie. I’ll be sending you positive energy, and Peace <3
>>
>>17961751
I understand the guilt that comes from getting a reading coming from a christian (i'm assuming) background. I myself was raised JW but and always felt guilty or at least tainted from the abilities I found myself possessing. Just remember we don't know who or what imparts these skills and for all we know Yahweh may be the source. I hope that settles your mind.

As for your reading, I think your best bets are to find an outlet for this impatient energy; something positive like a hobby or even exercise. As for the trick, it may not be a trick per se but more of an illusion. Keep an open mind and be sure to explore and give thought to the situations that arise, rather than jumping to conclusions and rushing to the answer.

I wish you all the best anon, I'm always here if you ever need a friend.
>>
File: 1456953352686.jpg (3MB, 2901x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1456953352686.jpg
3MB, 2901x2000px
>>17961111
Can anyone read this for me?
I didn't realize seasoned anon was only doing one reading.
>>
>>17961777
>777
thank you for your reading my friend :)
>>
>>17961477
>Tarot Reading; Future Career
King of Pents
The Magician(r)
Ruled over by 8 of Pents
Counseled by Knight of Swords(r) and The Chariot

http://vocaroo.com/i/s18IisQuy6uJ
>>
File: 36.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
36.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>17961688
hey Kaiko
visions pls

>Azmi
>General

I'm currently trying to climb out of a pit, so to speak.
>>
File: journey2-4f4fa4f-intro.jpg (21KB, 616x347px) Image search: [Google]
journey2-4f4fa4f-intro.jpg
21KB, 616x347px
Someone asked for a general. Can't find them anymore. Weird.
Logan, Logan, Logan, O Logan. What doth I see for thee. I seeth for thee this:
A peaceful forest full of hummingbirds and flowers. In the distance standing a great wolf. The season changes rather quickly, it’s already autumn now. The wolf walks slowly toward you. You mount it, as it’s already winder and you need to leave because winter is dangerous. You ride on the wolfs back out of the forest and into the desert. You ride your wolf up to a hut. A merchant standing inside. He offers you to come in, and so you do, leaving your beast outside. You drink a cup of tea with the man and discuss things like economics. The man walks up to the window and gazes. You walk up to him. Dark times are ahead he says, staring at the indeed darkened sky. But you don’t worry, you feel like you have it all under your control. You go outside again, feed your wolf some meat. It’s time to go again. New scene, someone tracking through a thick layer of snow. Up ahead is an ominous mountain, surrounded by a thunderstorm. He needs to go there. But it’s a long way, and dangerous trials lie ahead. A ravine. There’s an old broken ass bridge. Too dangerous to cross, instead the little person decides to climb down on a rope. Down there is a river. At first it was just a river, but now it glows a bright blue. The person sits down and meditates.

I hope there was anything of use for you in there. Have a wonderful day. I’ll be cheering for you, sending you those positive vibes. Wish you good luck, happiness, friendship, lots of love, great times, good memories, health, lots of wealth, nice dreams, nice people, and all of the good stuff. Take care. Love you. Peace
>>
File: 10.jpg (498KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
498KB, 1920x1200px
>>17961743
Thanks for the read, that's actually quite accurate. I'm actually stuck both in a career position between entering a firm or going entrepreneur, and personally, spiritually, everything is subpar. So your advise on making a choice and sticking with it was something I've been telling myself for a while as well. These all stem from a massive existential crisis I had 7 years ago, I'm still trying to deal with its fallout. Good vibes be with you too!
>>
File: 14.jpg (2MB, 1200x959px) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
2MB, 1200x959px
>>17961844
could you do mine before you go too :3 >>17961827

I've been missing you at the last second for the last two days
>>
File: 25_C207.jpg (15KB, 356x270px) Image search: [Google]
25_C207.jpg
15KB, 356x270px
>>17961474
Raider-waite is what Im working with currently, it seems like the modern standard. Doing some research it seems that Waite was a more trustworthy guy than Crowley. considering Waite was the one who wasn't thrown out of the hermetic order for being a drama queen, I decided to go with that one as opposed to the deck of thoth. I was also interested in the tarot of marseille, but it looks like a flatter version of the waite deck. The only thing Im not sure about in regards to the waite deck is the arrangement of 8 being strength, and 11 justice. It seems the waite deck is exclusive in this.

Is there any history on the use of spreads? I know celtic cross is the current standard but I cant really find anything at all on where it, or any other tarot spreads come from.
>>
>>17961447
Jesus
Tall, dark hair
Black Star
What does the future await me? Will I suceed?
Tarot
>>
>>17961406
>>17961855
For questions regarding books and tarot origins you may have more luck spending time in the irc, as that's where the tarot readers who have actually read into these subjects tend to be found.

As for advice to get started... experience and practice are the most effective means to learn to use tarot cards for divination.

You may find these links useful:
http://forum.tarothistory.com/
http://www.tarotpedia.com/wiki/Tarot_History
http://www.tarotpedia.com/wiki/Celtic_Cross_Spread
>>
>>17961811
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s18IisQuy6uJ
Not an aussie - but a canuck.
Hopefully things will play out as you read, anon. Its a very empowering spread from the sounds of it and god knows I could use some of that right now. The Magician and Knight of Swords were quite interesting. The magician - could be referring to my field - I'm in engineering and looking to work at a nuclear facility as a goal. I could see morally ambiguous or "dirty" questions arising there if alone just the nature of working with nuclear or power in general. Like flat out hit some major notes with the knight interpretation when you talked about focus - I've been battling rampant Obsessive Compulsive Disorder for a few years now - so bad I'd be hospitalized twice, recently got out of therapy, and am just on medication now, so to me it sounded like the interpretation was cautioning me about letting that overtake my life.

Thanks anyway anon.
>>
>>17961844
Requesting read on how my exams will go.

I refuse to believe soduv was right ;_;
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (246KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
246KB, 1920x1080px
>>17961827
Hey Azmi. Have I done you before, name rings a bell?
Let’s see: A vast landscape, you’re on an advantage point and see it going on beyond infinity. There’s about six different climates around you. Two Deserts, a tundra, two plains, and a jungle. You’re struggling to decide where to go. You climbed yourself all the way up here, but this is not your final destination. Some fire closes in around you. Now I see a map. It loosely resembles the previous place. You’re planning out a route. You put the map away. You’re on a horse and have stranded in a village. The people stare at you, as if they’ve never seen anyone like you before. A mother puts her hand in front of her child’s eyes. You get off the horse and walk slowly into the village. Now I see a fly, or mosquito, buzzing around, almost getting trampled by a horde of people. It manages to somehow survive. The mosquito flies up to a small needle and sits on it. It looks up at a much much larger needle, that’s like 100 meters tall. Lightning strikes into it, multiple times. And now it transformed into a pyramid, orange dust is everywhere. You look up at the sun and find that there are 3. The smallest sun is orbiting the second, and the second the biggest, which doesn’t seem to move much. The number 4 pops up. After that, an androgynous face, mouth open, a snake is coming out of it. When the snake is out, the person coughs. Claw marks on the wall carpet behind them. The person falls into the abyss, reaches out, but fails to grab anything.

Well, I hope that was useful for you. Wish only the best for you. Lots of love, friendship, family, laughter, good memories, joy, good health, fortune, etc. Love you. Take good care of yourself. Peace <3
>>
>>17961688
88, dubs
>>17961706
06, nothing special in terms of 4chan, but I'm a big fan of the number 6.
>>17961777
777, trips
>>17961788
88, someone gets dubs replying to my trips
>>17961844
44, dubs again
>>17961919
1919, semi-dubs. I suppose.

That's pretty sweet, if I must say so myself.
>>
File: 12.jpg (73KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
12.jpg
73KB, 1366x768px
>>17961919
You might have done me, I can't remember but the name is unique enough. It means perseverant.
The vision was very interesting, I have to meditate over it but it does make sense. Thanks and much love
>>
>>17961963
a divided by b?

so 1 + 3 / 1 = 1/3

.3 which would round to 3 not 4 hmmm
>>
>>17962011
it's a fibonacci series - the result oscillates around the golden ratio
1 1 2 3 5 8 11 19 30 49...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_ratio
>>
File: 20160727_123201.jpg (483KB, 2240x1344px) Image search: [Google]
20160727_123201.jpg
483KB, 2240x1344px
>>17961894
Sorry for the long wait, I had to do some ironing.

Four of hearts – Love, emotions, feelings. Decisions. Relative stagnation. A period of waiting for promised potential or excitement

King of clubs – Work, business, one’s calling. Conflict. Discussion. Men. Wisdom. Power. Judgement. Someone with authority. A wise person with power, that is very stubborn in his way. Doing what MUST be done.

Space Aids of Spay Dates – Tears, suffering, fighting, change, warning. Beginnings, solitary things. DEATH. A sudden change. The end of one thing, and the start of something new.

I hope that was of any insight to you. Good luck with your exams. Best wishes. I’ll be cheering for you, giving those positive vibes. Take good care of yourself. Peace <3
>>
Doing some angel card readings (recently got the deck), if you want one reply with name, age, and query.
>>
>>17962158
Oy, you da one who accidentally bought the wrong deck thinking it was tarot? Lmao
>>
>>17962171
Aye, tried returning them but no luck so I've decided to embrace them lol
>>
>>17962158

Silver
Will R be my next girlfriend?

Thank you!
>>
>>17962158
Lighting
what's gonna happen on august in regards of my love life?
>>
>>17962158
Nina, 33
What should I do to heal faster and move on from this heartache? Thank you
>>
>>17961111
I don't know if your looking for this kind of help but here it is,

I see a tall black walnut tree, midmorning sun shining through the leaves. I can smell the gress...maybe water as well.
Walnut trees are a symbol of stability, achieving far off goals. You'll be fine with what you're already considering bud.
Get that mole looked at though, it's somewhere near or on the head.
You know the one.
Also, take better care with your dietary habits, you know what just get healthy first, you'll feel much more up to chasing this job.
>>
>>17962158
Hello anon! I hope you're doing well. Can I get a reading please?

Aldrich
General reading.
>>
>>17962205
She will fuck you, but she's gonna feel wierd about and it's gonna mess everything up. Do NOT sleep with her yet. Do NOT.
>>
>>17962158
Alex
General
>>
>>17962226

So what should I do? Just avoid sex until I kinda feel we're both a couple? Could you develop a bit more that was quite confusing...
>>
>>17962158
Wellalyn

Will he ever love me?
>>
>>17962158
Purple
Will my head get better soon?
>>
File: thsthsrtjhsrthj.jpg (211KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
thsthsrtjhsrthj.jpg
211KB, 1600x1200px
>>17962218
Thank you for the advice.
I actually don't know what job to chase to begin with or what direction to take in life.
As for the mole I have at least 3-4 on my head but none seem dangerous although I will keep an eye on them.
The dietary advice is spot on, I do actually feel that I need to get that worked out.
Also the as for the walnut tree it's sounds familiar / similar to the tree I visualize when meditating / letting go of negativity, could that be why it's black?
Finally thank you for your time, it is very much appreciated.
>>
>>17962158
Rat
Is JG the one for me?
>>
>>17962248
Don't have sex until she's actually calling you her boyfriend.
She may not show it but she's flightly. She will try to test you and if you take the bait too soon she will leave.
>>
>>17962205
I drew new love upright, so I'd be inclined to say yes.

>>17962205
Trust, reversed focus, and retreat

Pretty hard read in terms of love. These cards point to you thinking long and hard about what you desire. Trust tells you to believe in yourself and God, so this could be interpreted as lack of self confidence. Reversed focus means that you are focusing on bad traits instead of good ones, which is shutting you off from new opportunities. Retreat suggests you should spend some time alone and consider all your options. These cards could imply a new experience but you're shutting yourself off from it. If I had to guess, I'd say if you carry on down this path probably not.

>>17962217
Emerging, divine timing, and reversed archangel Micheal.

Emerging signals that you have been liberated and your true self can shine. You may have been hiding your true self, but you have no reason to anymore. Divine timing means you should pay attention to doors that are opening and shutting, walk through the doors that are opening and learn from the ones that are shutting. Reversed Archangel Micheal means that this powerful archangel is with you currently, but you are not accepting his help. In a non-spiritual sense, this could be interpreted as a lack of courage. All together, it seems like your best bet is to just be confident in yourself.

>>17962222
Nature, ideas and inspiration, and reversed divine guidance.

Nature: You should try to spend more time in nature. Even just a few minutes in a garden would be very beneficial to you.

Ideas and Inspiration: This means you should pay attention to any new thoughts and ideas you have. If a random thought pops into your mind, make note of it and see what it means; it could lead to great things.

Reversed Divine Guidance: Again this plays into ideas and inspiration, God is trying to guide you in the right direction but you aren't listening. My advice to you would be spend some time in nature and see if anything pops up.
>>
>>17962227
Guardian angel, reversed soulmate, children.

Your guardian angels want you to know that you are not alone and they are currently guiding you. Reversed soulmate means that your prayer for a soulmate may have been answered but you either aren't ready or don't know who the person is yet. Children indicates new children coming into your life or you should take things less seriously and release your inner child a little.

>>17962298
Divine timing upright. I'd say yes, but be careful and make sure that you pay attention to new opportunities and learn from lost opportunities.

>>17962317
Nature upright suggests yes, but I'd advise spending a few minutes in a garden or something of the sort and relaxing in nature.

>>17962327
Originally I drew reversed study suggesting probably not and you should instead spend time studying. I then drew reversed playfulness again suggesting no, you should instead just try to have fun. So unfortunately I guess not.
>>
File: Archangel-Michael.jpg (70KB, 300x429px) Image search: [Google]
Archangel-Michael.jpg
70KB, 300x429px
>>17962338
>>Emerging, divine timing, and reversed archangel Micheal.

Thank you, lack of courage seems to be my actual state of apathy, hope I gather energy to watch out for the divine timing. I'll try to reconnect with Michael. Bless you!

Let me know if you want a reading in return, I'll be here for a while.
>>
>>17962179
You still reading?
Kaiko
Love reading for the next 2 months, pls?

Accept this as a token of gratitude: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xat1GVnl8-k
>>
>>17962158
Berta
General love reading.
>>
File: WlsYSDz.jpg (654KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
WlsYSDz.jpg
654KB, 1920x1200px
I'll do a few rune readings for whoever answers this post.
>>
Anyone palm readers?
>>
>>17962436
Me somewhat. Show me the back of your hand at rest.
>>
>>17962440
Can it be the front instead?
>>
>>17962430
Male
Love reading please
>>
File: DSC_0162.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0162.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17962447
Is.

Ice and stagnation. Don't expect much to change.
>>
>>17962455
Ah damn the picture shouldn't be rotated, sorry.

The rune was upright.
>>
>>17962389
Haven't heard that song in a long time, ty lol.

First month: Spiritual growth, ideas and inspiration, and signs.

Second month: Surrender and Release, divine timing, and new beginnings.

The first month doesn't look particularly like much will happen in terms of love. Ideas and inspiration means you should be on the lookout for new ideas, so perhaps during this month you may have someone in mind. Signs plays into this too, suggesting that you should be on the lookout for signs from God (but if you're not into that then interpret it as be on the lookout for potential new beginnings). Spiritual growth in terms of love could also imply new beginnings, but I'll admit its quite a stretch.

The second month is looking good though. Surrender and release means you should let go and allow God (if you don't believe, then think of it as fate/destiny) to guide you. Divine timing means you should be on the lookout for new opportunities and beginnings suggesting a new partner or rekindled love. And finally, new beginnings. New beginnings implies just that: the potential start of something new. So be on the lookout for new people and new opportunities and you're sure to find what you're looking for.

>>17962393
Blessings, focus and support.

Blessings means that God is helping you right now and you should continue to ask for his help. This is a good sign that love is coming your way soon. Focus means you should focus on the good things rather than the bad, so if I had to guess the relevance of this card means that the person you will find soon may have bad qualities and you should remember to focus on the good ones. Support means again that God is trying to help, ask and you shall receive. It also means that you should remember that you are not alone.

Hopefully these readings gave some insight.
>>
>>17962430
Could I have a general reading please?
>>
>>17962430
wouldst thou do one for me? i'm a bit torn between options right now - keep overthinking things and just need to make a choice.

thank you. :D
>>
>>17962446
I'd prefer not. It's not the same.
>>
>>17962455
Thank you..

If I may Ask again , how can I change it? Need a qt
>>
File: DSC_0162.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0162.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17962468
I generally dislike giving readings without precise questions, but sure. Vague questions give vague answers though.

Flat Not. Your current destiny/path/wyrd isn't going in a very good direction, it would be wise to act.
>>
File: DSC_0163.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0163.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>17962474
Ur. Primal vitality and health.

I..Go do some sports or run for a bit would be the first thing I'm seeing from this, alternatively just follow your body.
>>
File: jFX9Orf.jpg (438KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
jFX9Orf.jpg
438KB, 2448x3264px
>>17962480
Here.
>inb4 not white
>>
File: DSC_0164.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0164.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17962483
Weirdly enough, two runes came out.
Rit and Is again.

Stick to the system, stay well-centered, but it will take time even so.
>>
>>17962491
Thanks, that's still very useful.
>>
>>17962380
Thank you. do you know how can i tell when my guardian angel is trying to tell me something or how can i contact them? i had a dream a while ago, where i was told that if i looked for them (angels) i would find them.
>>
File: 40.jpg (73KB, 392x650px) Image search: [Google]
40.jpg
73KB, 392x650px
I'll be doing a few tarot readings, most likely 3 or 4. I just need a query and any other information you consider relevant.
>>
File: 1462984472465.jpg (699KB, 850x880px) Image search: [Google]
1462984472465.jpg
699KB, 850x880px
>>17962498
hm? that actually . . .is quite reasonable. i can do that, thank you!
>>
>>17962465
>>>17962393 (You)
>Blessings, focus and support.
Thank you for the reading. Lots of love.
>>
>>17962505
Fuck..

Thank you again. Guess I should wait and be patient.
>>
>>17962514
Hi JN, can you give me a general outlook for the next few months? Thank you.
>>
>>17962510
I wish I was 100% sure. From my experience it comes as intuition and subtle hints, but there could be sure-fire methods that allows you to hear them that I am not aware of. There are methods of summoning them, but I've heard they're quite dangerous because it makes your presence known to the fallen and other malicious spirits and they can easily pretend to be your guardian. Sorry to not be of much use to you, I knew too.
>>
>>17962514
<3
>>
File: 358.gif (1MB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
358.gif
1MB, 500x313px
>>17962514
pls tell me if love soon
>>
>>17962514
Love reading for a guy tryna find happiness with a gal, please and thanks!
>>
>>17962504
Awh, someone's a big softie on the inside.
You seem to be holding onto a past heartbreak. Let it go. It's dragging you down more than you realize.think of them, right now. Pic tu re them walking into a fog. If you in vision youself reaching out to thwm, force your hand down. It's for the best.
I feel a strong motherly force, but it doesn't seem to be from your mother. Do you have sisters? A grandmother who cared for you? They'd like a call, they worry allot..
I see a beautiful new house on a busy street, it feels like new life is radiating. I can hear Christmas carols. Somthing very good will happen to you these holidays. Give lots of gifts, enjoy it this year. Money might be an issue for you, but it will not be fore long. The house feels like it's yours or will be ..

People would probably say your a funny guy, if not hard to understand sometimes. You tend to be too honest sometimes, but you mean well.

I see a tall man, his backs to you and he's holding a buttercup flower in his hand. It feels like you gave it to him, bUT when I try to dig he crushes th e flower and disapears... feels like a very bad omen.. maybe you did someone a favor but they didn't appreciate it at all.in fact, they don't like you one bit.

All in all, your a chill guy. Lack of friends would be you not branching out. Youll find allot more kinship in a job that involves outside work. You might be thinking "hell no" but even if you only work a month, I see you walking side by side with a man, a soft green glow surrounds you both. You'll gain a friend for life.
All in all, you'll be ok man. Don't worry so much. You're a likeable person, you just gotta find that right crowd and you may not be there at this moment.
>>
>>17962430
Love reading please.

Also I wonder where I'm going to school this year. Is it the school in the north of my country or the school in the east of my country?
>>
>>17962579
Also, you eat too much starch, cut back and you'll feel like a new person.
>>
>>17962587
North.
>>
>>17962592
That sucks. Will I enjoy it?
>>
>>17962547
The focus will be something passionate, active, changing, adventurous, dramatic... something of that nature. A lot of fire energy not easily tempered. That will be you and your immediate circumstances for the near future.

You or someone else will seek justice or balance, but decisions will be unclear during this time. You may be going through a period where some of your relationships are breaking down and you wish to clear the harmful people from your life.

Overall you'll likely be feeling too defensive or wary to take advantage of that innate fire that's burning through everything during this time. Your ability to make the most of your circumstances will be hindered but perhaps for good reason. You may simply be seeking peace and unable to find it, as well.

Although, to be honest, most areas of your life will be balanced and moving as they should be. I just sense discontent in how you personally feel about the progression of things. You might have a sense that things aren't moving in a constructive way, or that you're on the wrong path.

Advice for you: rely on your intellect/logic throughout this time, not on your intuition. Don't stop to celebrate your achievements just yet. You want to keep your focus and continue moving forward with whatever you're investing your energy into. The time for peace and celebration will come later.
>>
>>17962587
>love reading
Flat Not again, but of the other orientation.
Your path is getting closer to it, but nothing dramatic.
>>
File: DSC_0165.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0165.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17962587
>>17962607
Forgot picture.

Also, >>17962592 is not me, but I guess it's better that they answer this since idk how.
>>
>>17962607
>>17962608
Ok thanks

>Also, >>17962592 is not me, but I guess it's better that they answer this since idk how.
Thanks anyways. Anyone else who can help me out on this one?
>>
>>17962594
At first, yes.
A single person Is going to make you hate it, best to reconize them asap and get them away from you
>>
>>17962579
>>17962588
Thanks
>>
>>17962629
Thanks. Do I know this person now?
>>
>>17962559
It seems there won't be any serious romance for you in the foreseeable future. Keep in mind that the tarot cannot accurately predict into the long term; it's more of an educated guess based on the present, so it may only reflect the next few months or a couple of years.

I definitely would like to warn you to be wary of any depression or other mental health issues you could be dealing with, as the cards suggest you're not in the best state of mind in some way or another. You may be too inclined to "give in to the inevitable", instead of making adjustments, especially as you might not have the support from others that you need.

Some of the advice that the cards seem to be suggesting: be more decisive, take more control over your life instead of being passive, nurture your friendships and spend more time with friends as this will help you in a lot of ways. Don't be too harsh in dictating the changes in your life, however; you don't want to be making dramatic changes in your life, but treat it like a garden that you have to slowly grow and tend to.

It seems like your problem has to do with not meeting anyone who really matches you in terms of ideas and beliefs and ways of thinking? Well, I think your ideals are working for you, so don't abandon them. Just wait for a while longer as things are likely to be rapidly changing in your life and you'll see some good things coming to you.
>>
>>17962636
No, you do not.
But they'll be pretty obviously shady. Little stuff at first, the second you notice it, get em the heck outta your life.
>>
>>17962430
I'd really appreciate one since runes are very relevant to my situation: am I making the right decision in cutting contact with my ex?
>>
>>17962514
Hi, JN! Just wanna say the reading you gave me before was accurate. Best wishes.
>>
>>17962562
Is this a particular girl or in general? Because it seems she has a lot going on in terms of her personality or her situation. I might actually have a hard time reading her in this case as it's quite a mess.

She seems charismatic, attractive... a bit cold and/or cruel at times though. Very stubborn and in a negative place emotionally. Perhaps has trouble with money or education too. She may be feeling resentment over the work she puts into everything not being recognized.

I definitely see good relations and celebrations between you two. A sturdy foundation...

For some reason though this is a reading heavy in earth energy, which might suggest it's a financial situation or maybe related to health. You're advised not to be overly charitable even if you feel like you should give everything. You need to be more practical. If this is financial, save your money instead of spending. It might be meant in a more metaphorical sense though, such as not giving up all your time or energy -- I'll trust you to determine the details better than I could.

Now, while you complement her well in those earthy areas, you both conflict when it comes to communication, so I suggest working on that area of things. Ensure honesty and speak to each other clearly and openly. Voice your concerns instead of keeping them hidden, even if you don't want to cause trouble.

The emotional side of things between you looks great! Embrace it, be romantic, express yourself.
>>
>>17962658
Thank you, anon, I really appreciate the feedback. Which reading was it, by the way?
>>
>>17962645
Thanks. What should I look after in that person?
>>
>>17962602
This is pretty in line with what I've been doing & experiencing. Thank you.
>>
>>17962514
That's all I'll be doing for now. Thanks to those who asked questions of me.
>>
File: romantic-wallpaper.jpg (141KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
romantic-wallpaper.jpg
141KB, 1366x768px
>>17962514

Hi! Sorry for taking advantage of your time but could you please give me a love reading? I'm a bit in love with a girl and I don't know the feelings she has for me, I'll see her soon and I want to know about what could I expect from her.

Maybe some friendship? A relationship? Nothing?

I'm just curious since I kinda like her, but since I don't know what she feels for me I'm lost in this situation.

I hope you can make an effort for this stupid man in love, but anyways thanks for helping the comunity and the board, I hope you have a nice day JN.

I'll be around if you answer!
>>
>>17962684
this: http://archive.4plebs.org/x/search/text/17622431/
p1 was my situation before
p2 has started to come true this month (ongoing and a very important project of mine)
p3 I took those advices
>>
>>17962514
Are you still reading?
>>
>>17962720
Thank you, I really appreciate that. I hope it goes well for you.

>>17962732
>>17962695
>>
>>17962637
welll its true that i dont find people who i find compatible, feel like an alien in here.
thanks for the read anon
>>
File: 372205.jpg (1MB, 2560x1707px) Image search: [Google]
372205.jpg
1MB, 2560x1707px
>>17962739
Ah okay, all the best
>>
anyone want to trade?
>>
>>17962747
<3
>>
>>17962671
Accurate! Thank you so much!
>>
>>17962701
>>17962767

I don't want to be a bully, since, well, you do this from pure kindness, but could you please check mine for the last one since the board is quite calmed?

Being this lost kinda sucks... Thanks anyway.
>>
>>17961662
>What is your art if you don't mind me asking. The feeling I got was very analytical and logical so I assumed some sort of tech/coding sort of area. Would be nice to put a specific to the feeling I got.

Writing fiction, just influenced by a lot of philosophy stuff.

Yeah, this is the most straight reading I got on this matter here, so thanks again.
>>
File: Konachan.com - 179256 sample.jpg (1MB, 1500x806px) Image search: [Google]
Konachan.com - 179256 sample.jpg
1MB, 1500x806px
>>17962465
Alright. Thanks for the reading! Lot more positive than I had expected actually, been alone since forever lmao

And don't worry about the whole "God" thing and whether people believe or not. It's the Angels' deck right. If it speaks about God on the cards, that's fine, you're not trying to shove your religion down someone's throat, it's just the cards kek
>>
>>17962795
kaiko if you're still reading, could you scry the next 2 months for me?
>>
>>17962810
Kek I only came by to thank to thank Angel Anon
But alright I guess. I'll get started
>>
>>17962835
male 20
virgo
also sorry...
>>
>>17962810

Have time for another? Please? I'm 22, Capricorn.

>>17962701
>>
>>17962835
can I have a scry of what u see happening with my crush today kaiko? Thnx
>>
>>17962835
male 30
Sagittarius

I'm set to meet someone today, but I'm having second thoughts, should I go ahead witht he meeting or no?

>>
>>17962837
I see, something like a spider or something. It’s huge. It eats cars. Someone jumps down heroically, ready to fight it. Now I see grass. Just a bunch of grass. A foot steps in it. Someone is running. They are being chased. They hide behind a closet that was just there in the middle of the field for some reason, and start changing their appearance. Different hair do, Taking of some clothes, putting something else on. They walk along, hiding in plain sight. Now I’m seeing an eye from up close. It’s crying. Glitter comes out as well, which means it are good tears. The person is looking at a fountain, walks away. The fountain glows a bright blue or yellow. (Both at the same time but not green, hard to describe). Now I see that the fountain was inside some sort of temple. A temple dedicated to one specific being. But I can’t make out which. The colour red seems to come back here and there. You look around the room. Cloaked people start appearing and disappearing. Just doing their business. Looks like visions of past visitors. There’s a chest in the corner. You walk over, open it. Inside you find a golden chalice. You take it, walk up to the fountain. Consider drinking from it. But no, you decide not to. This was meant for something else/ You look around a bit further. See that there is a stairway leading down. You walk down these stairs slowly, torches light up automatically. You look ahead and see that there is an old wooden door. The chalice starts glowing and vibrating, so you realise something must be behind this door. You walk up to it. Prepare yourself. Sigh Once more and then you, open the door. Get on the floor. Everybody walk the dinosaur.

I hope this was in any way useful to you. Wish only the best for you. You can ignore everything that comes after the /. Good luck with everything you do. Have fun. I’ll be sending you positive energy, as long as you take good care of yourself. Love you. Peace <3
>>
>>17962910
fatboy
>>
>>17962910
made so much sense it's scary...

impressive
>>
>>17962835
Can you do a scry for me? Would appreciate it. Male 24 Taurus
>>
File: ba60xsV.jpg (295KB, 2550x1500px) Image search: [Google]
ba60xsV.jpg
295KB, 2550x1500px
Always people asking when I'm not even reading. Alright, some quickies then. I'm a generous god.

>>17962888
>888
Your crush, your crush, your crush? Your crush is a dog. kek. I see a dog. The dog is cuddling with a faceless human being, in baggy clothes. Watching tv. But everything is so boring. So boring. That's why they lost their face. The window is blinders shut, But some light is getting trough. The light gets intenser. So much intenser. It's blinding.

>>17962901
Two of spades - Black cards speak of the no. - Sometimes the normal meaning can clear things up a bit. Suffering. Tears. War. Change. Pairs. Exchange. A separation. Someone is longing for a fight. And they might just get it.

I hope this was helpful to you. Wish only the best for you. Lots of love, and friendship, and happiness, and good memories, luck, fortune, good times. All that stuff. Take good care of yourself. Love you. Peace.
>>
File: 1436635985955.gif (2MB, 265x275px) Image search: [Google]
1436635985955.gif
2MB, 265x275px
>>17962835
Female 18 gemini
May I have a scry of the near future regarding my love life? Thanks so much.
>>
>>17962959
can youplz scry my romance life for the rest of the year?
>>
>>17962959
Female 18
Can you scry my crush and i this summer?
>>
>>17962835
not sure if you're still doing these.

yarn
virgo/libra cusp
People are dying or are removing me from their lives. I would like to know if the worst of it has already passed.

please, thank you, sorry
>>
Good video explaining the origins of Tarot and few decks https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMqDamMMjnc
>>
File: nauthiz.png (10KB, 296x350px) Image search: [Google]
nauthiz.png
10KB, 296x350px
A few rune readings.

I require a query and any information you consider relevant.
>>
>>17962982
>>17962983
>>17962993
>>17963058
Guuuuys please. I suck at saying no
>>
>>17963089
female
is there romance this summer
>>
File: avtvrgtkn.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
avtvrgtkn.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
>>17963089
Lol.
You can do these people for me instead?

Thank you. You are great *Kisses your cheek*
>>
>>17963090
That's okay! Don't work too hard, I can always wait until the next guy shows up :)
>>
>>17963089
Female, 22, still living with parents
When I will be able to move out, will I ever be able to?
>>
>>17963102
but we want u kaiko
>>
>>17963090
i mean you can say no, probably. i tried two threads ago and missed your cut-off. i can just keep trying.
>>
>>17963089
could you take a look at mine? >>17962650
for the additional information, I'm a female, he's a male and we're both capricorn, and live at a distance.
>>
>>17963089
love reading pls
male gemini
>>
>>17963090

I'll wait! Take a break and have some tea. See you tomorrow.

>forced readings = bad readings

I'd never ask.
>>
>>17963089

Am I completely screwed when it comes to my recent request? It has serious consequences either way. Thank you.
>>
File: If_you_know_what_I_mean_.png (57KB, 420x317px) Image search: [Google]
If_you_know_what_I_mean_.png
57KB, 420x317px
>>17963090
>>
>>17963108
Saying: This, this, this, this, this and this is my list, rest will be denied, feels different than just doing one, more people asking, doing those and then more people asking though.
>>
>>17963132
In that case I'd just suck. No no-saying involved.
Small difference, anon.
>>
>>17963145
Just say no and leave, the querents need to respect the limits and if someone wants a reading so badly they can ask another reader.
>>
>>17963089
Blue
Berserk
Golden age
>>
Alright, I'm done.

>>17963101
I see phases here. You've made a change some time ago in your life, and you will see the results of this coming your way soon. However, the second "phase" here that you will enter, is one that will not bring you any joy. Try not to set your sights on something you can't accomplish, and try to lower your standards. The forces surrounding this seems to be pointing at your past: something you've neglected, perhaps physically.

>>17963106
I can't give a timeline, but with the runes I casted, it's a strong yes. Something is about to end soon and Raidho is at the core of this cast, along with Berkano dominating at the top. I have a strong feeling here the move is going to be related to your romantic life in some way - moving in with your partner sort of stuff.

>>17963110
I gather there was a revelation and uncovering of some secrets quite recently, causing a change in the relationship. I would say yes, you did, but this might be a little too sudden for your ex to deal with. All around, the situation is represented by Hagalaz.
>>
>>17963139
Just be firm. We'll catch you eventually. Like the other anon said, its better for you to be in good condition than to be stressed and do any sort of reading.
>>
>>17963158
>>>17963106
Oh wow that is amazing, hope its true. But its still weird cause I'm single. But still thank you! It cheered me up.
>>
>>17963162
>>17963147
Yeah, You're right. Love you guys <3
>>
>>17963175
Are you still doing any?
>>
>>17963181
they just said no to like, 5 people. so the answer would be not currently.
>>
>>17963187
Alright damn you dont gotta be such a faggot about it.
>>
File: 51245834.jpg (112KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
51245834.jpg
112KB, 500x359px
>>17963187
For fucks sake anon
>>
>>17963187
Meant to tag >>17963181
>>
>>17963192
or you could read up more than a single post. its not hard.
>>
>>17963089
Just generally am I in a good spot with how my future is looking
>>
hi /x/,

I'm starting at using runes and wanted to make my own rune set (I don't trust those in store), so I looked up a bit on the web and chose to make a set of ogham with the ancient futhark on it.

any tips you could give me to consecrate them?
also, is alder buckthorn good for the runes?
>>
>>17963272
I'm doing the same thing with both runes and an ogham set. :D
>>
>>17963089
I want to know if the man I am in love with is a good man and if he likes me.
>>
>>17962795
Yeah I probably shouldn't worry so much, I just know that a lot of people that got involved with the occult as a way of rebelling against religion. I don't want to appear as if I'm trying to push religion down their throats as some might take offence from it (I know I used to).
>>
>>17963363

He probably wants to fuck you just because you have a pussy, and even if he is a douchbag you'll try to love him like how it is and that will end with him fucking another girl.

And don't say I wouldn't do that because being in fucking /x/ and in /div/ sadly means you have 0 self steem like everyone here.

Sadly, you should probably just go straight forward to him. It's less embarrasing seriously.
>>
>>17963378
Well, you got it all wrong: I want to fuck him, he doesn't. And, yes, that causes a vey low self esteem. Anything else?
>>
>>17963363
Honestly if you have to ask yourself that question you probably don't even need an answer or you are insecure and untrusting when he said he loves/likes you.

Aren't you like 40 anyways what's up with that lack of self esteem anyways jeez you need to grow up gurrl.
>>
>>17963397
Show me where I told you he said he liked or loved me. You just talking shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17963089
Hey there the names Eric
I'm getting a job offer, a rural mail carrying job, 4:15 in the morning to 6:15 in the afternoon 6 days a week, it's mainly driving, but obviously very time consuming and it pays 50k a year

I'm going to be giving the guy a yes or no answer in an hour and I'm very uncertain about it, currently I work at a gas station so I obviously would be making more that wouldn't necessarily be needed, respond soon please I'm under a lot of stress.
>>
>>17963402
Why won't you ask him out then to find out, I thought you were asking because you were in a relationship and were unsure about him.
>>
>>17963407
I asked him out, did not answer. Later I found out he was already in a relationship. Still, I am in love with him...
>>
File: woods-roads-fog-green-scenery.jpg (284KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
woods-roads-fog-green-scenery.jpg
284KB, 1920x1080px
I'm such a piece of shit actually lmoa
I want people to want me:
>Worship Kaiko Edition
Then when people actually want me >>17963107 I puss out.

Anyway, my sexy ass bitches. I'm gonna take a nice lil walk now.
Expect me to go all in when I'm back. (I'll still be slow af tho, that's just my life)
I should have time then. Nothing else to worry about. Can go till I collapse.

Love you all! Peace!

Get this song, exclusively, 1 hour after release: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5b3CUk1y5s
>>
>>17963417
you need to move on, don't make him break up with his gf but if he felt the same way about you that you did for him he'd have broken up with his gf on the spot and said yes.

Don't accept anything besides a clear cut yes, it's a self respect thing and you're worth a person who devotes himself to you as much as you devote yourself to him.

But really fuck that shit
>>
File: Layton lady.jpg (23KB, 662x680px) Image search: [Google]
Layton lady.jpg
23KB, 662x680px
Ill do a couple of readings for practice this afternoon. Anyone interested ill need
>Gender
>Sign
>Query
>a word that describes how you feel right now.

Hope i can help.
>>
>>17963440
He is the only man who treated me right at some point. I don't want to give up on him, what kind of love is the one that needs something in return? I just hoped that, maybe, deep down, he liked me.
>>
>>17963450
Male
Capricorn
Will R be my girlfriend at some point in the next 3 months?
Nervious

Thanks for the help!
>>
>>17963450
Female
Cancer
Will the man I love answer my emails soon?
lonely
>>
>>17963417
Never give up anon
if life wills it ull end up together
just be patient
>>
>>17963466
thank you :)
>>
>>17963450
Female
Gemini
Lately I have been thinking about the past and how everything all at once happened. Now I feel like life is at standstill and I can't stop thinking about the past. When will things get back on track for me again?
I really can't describe how I feel currently just really sort of lost
>>
>>17963450
Male
Aries
Just a general outlook reading please
Nothing, my legs feel a little warm
>>
>>17963455

>what kind of love is the one that needs something in return?

I don't want to be an asshole, but at the very begining of every relationship you give something and get something in return. After a while, when we're attached to our partners, we never have to give something in return.

Some people never pass this phase, this creates couples in wich one is always the servant of the other, independently on cuddles, sex, or romeantic things.

If you think he treated you "right", think again. You might be under subjective intuitions and that will only develop a a huge crash for your crush.

Seriously, males nowadays are more shy than women, there's some weird polar shift going on and it's showing that girls are the ones taking the first step instead of boys.

I highly recomend you to go face to face to him and tell him you like him.

Just that, "Hey, I've been kinda liking you for a while and I was wondering if by chance you like me back".

If he says yes, congrats, if no, then he'll try to make it soft. You'll be able to keep going or try a new experience with him.

But don't be delusional, in a couple both parts need to conquer their partners each and every single day. This implies, gifts, do things for your couple, help her/him...

Extended love in time is only a small question mark in a huge blank sheet.

Sorry for being rude, but as a girl, you hve all the cards to make the first move, guys need more time and patiente. If you make the first step things will go faster.

I hope it helped.
>>
>>17963491
Thank you for your words. I did tell him what I felt about him in a love letter (we do not live in the same town). He just smiled back at me (like this: ":)"). Then I found out he had a girlfriend, wrote him about it, he got upset and stopped answering my emails and messages. I apologized a few times. I am still in love.
>>
>>17963450
Female
Cancer
Does my boyfriend still love me?
Sad about unrelated
>>
>>17963509

Seriously? I hope you are a teenager, ask yourself for once, and for your future self.

You really want a boyfriend that answers ":)" to a fucking love declaration? What the fuck, that guy looks like a total faggot.

He's not a man, he's a pansy wansy yabba dabba bitch. Seriously, a true man would have confort you and explain the situation.

I really understand your position, but think for your future self, there are TONS of guys you will meet in the future, and love is volatile, and hell, accepting the idea of being alone for ever fucking sucks, but it's better than being filled with lies all the time.

You don't sound like a stupid girl, but more like a romatic one (wich is extremly weird and odd nowadays and sexy at the same time).

In my honest opinion, you should give yourself time to think If you really want a guy like him in your life, it doesn't matter if he has or not a gf, Think if you want THAT kind of guy in your life.

And by the way, there are good men out there, who can show they care for you because there's obviously good people in this hell hole we call our world too.

Also, don't spam him, act in a mature way, stop giving a shit, stop caring, just ignore love and focus on improving yourself from now on until you forget him.

Train, study, read, learn something new, build a fucking wall, find a better job...

I don't care, just don't drop more tears for a dead cause.

Sorry again, but not sorry.
>>
>>17963460

>4 Cards point a yes
>1 card points a no

The reslusts seem to pint oud a yes, however its not absolute (although likely).

For what i gather, it seems that the relationship its based on some form of materialism. With this i dont mean (or not necessarily) money, but more of actual substantial things (studies, work, health, ect)

You two seem really down to earth, but right now there is some form of upturn in between you two. It looks like if you guys are not looking at the things that matter but instead focus on what you lack, or negative stuff.

The advice is to set things in motion. Continue your plan and try not to get distracted on other none productive things.

Sorry if the reading felt vague, i am trying a new method and i might not be choosing the right words. (a bit confusing).

Anyways, hope it helped and would gladly take some feedback if possible.
>>
>>17963465

>Four cards point a yes
>One card points a no

He will do, but it might not be the answer you expect. Arguments in the near future seem very likely.
>>
>>17961447
>>Name/Nickname
Alex
>>Description and defining feature(s)
Dark hair,dark circles,happy inside,intelligent,dual
>>Colour shape combo
Antahkarana dark purple
>>Query
Am I in danger?
>>Tarot or Empath
Empath if you don't mind,how you feel

This gives me a great feeling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAANKFPchtA

Also,do you believe we make our future or is fate chosen for us?
>>
>>17963450
Male
Gemini
Will I be in a relationship this year?

Thank you
>>
>>17963474

I can totally relate to your query.

Right now there is an issue with compromising or the lack of it. In your case seems both. What i mean is that perhaps you are stuck because you feel you need to, and dont want to risk to be it otherwise (Compromising by not compromising).

This brings apathy, which is your challenge. You are looking for signs that might or might not never appear.

As cliche as it might sound, in order to obtain progress you want, you need to start working for it yourself. Things are bound to happen quickly if you do, so be careful on the forces you put in motion.

Expect a call/email soon, and the help of someone else (probably in a material way).

Hope it helped.
>>
>>17963568

Also a travel by air might be advised.
>>
>>17963450
>>Gender
Male
>>Sign
Pisces
>>Query
Is searching for information about my ancestors bring anything positive for my life or am I wasting my time?
>>a word that describes how you feel right now.
not-great
>>
>>17963529

That's... good news, you are not the first reader who gives me a "yes" wich is funny.

About the materialism, could be because we're both university students in the same degree. So that's another point in wich you could make sense, we both follow eachother in instagram and small things like that, but yeah studies would be the big point.

> looks like if you guys are not looking at the things that matter but instead focus on what you lack, or negative stuff.

I don't know about her, but for some time I've been improving myself, I'm improving my academic oficial english degree, I also am now In a gym, (Went from running for 2 years to start in a gym), and also improving in my studies, and many things in general.

I don't know about her, but I kinda focus on improving as many bad traits I have as I have, another "stupid" one is quitting porn for example. I don't know about her, but yeah, I'm all the time thinking in improving... However, I can't really understand what those "things that matter are". I mean, I have good friends, brothers, family and I consider myself one of the "goods". So I don't know, but I'll stay humble about it.

Since your advice is to "keep going" that's what I'll do, I'll just keep improving and I'll let things flow... I guess?

Any last advice? And, hey, pretty nice reading to be honest, you've got some talent to be honest.!
>>
>>17963567
Forgot the word.

Hopeful
>>
I'm looking for an experienced reader who cam do occult queries to tell me what the fuck I just did to myself. I'd love to offer a trade, but it still hurts, and my head is still a mess.
>>
>>17963568
Thank you so much. This is very helpful and it's just what I need. It's just hard really to stay grateful. I know this sounds so weird and off the subject but I'm also really worrying about sickness? I just won't stop worrying lately
>>
File: fiveofcups.jpg (79KB, 350x600px) Image search: [Google]
fiveofcups.jpg
79KB, 350x600px
>>17963592

Thanks for the feedback!

By thing that matters, i meant related to the goal (the relationship). For example you might think your studies are more important (which they probably are), and that you dont have time for romance. To explain it a bit clearer look at pic related (fiove of cups).

In the picture you see a guy lamenting the cups that were spilled but not focusing on the ones that are still standing. That in combination with Five of Pentacles and Two of Pentacles, seems to point distractions.

>Advice

Dont try to control the situation. Let things go the natural wat. If it works great, if it doesnt, life still continues. (The Hanged man, Three of Wands)

Hope it helped!
>>
>>17963158
sorry I was away for a while, thank you very much for the input. he was actually the one who initiated it, I pushed for it to be more formal/agreed between the two of us that we don't get in touch unless there's some emergency, and he wasn't happy about it but agreed it's necessary. the meanings/definitions I'm looking up seem to agree that it was 'unevitable unpleasantness', which seems to affirm that it's what should be happening.
again, thanks for affirming it.
>>
>>17963509
>tell him what I felt about him
>:)
Real winner you've got there.
>>
>>17963647
>in a love letter
no less
>>
File: shrug lady.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
shrug lady.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Sorry guys going to have a smoke break, ill probably get back to the readings in 10-15 minutes. No promises tho
>>
>>17963647
I don't understand.
>>
Wouldn't a reading require something more face to face instead of anonymously online?
>>
>>17963672
I thought that too first. I started out here, so have no idea how it would be face to face. But online works perfectly fine actually.
>>
>>17963680
how though?
>>
>>17963665
they're telling you your crush is a fucking coward, especially if he didn't let you know he has a girlfriend at first. do you think something similar couldn't happen once you're together with him?

tarotfags, which decks would you recommend for a beginner? I've more or less rounded it down between Crowley and Waite, there's some other real pretty ones but they're more pricey and probably harder to read as well as a beginner.
>>
File: 1469462306238.jpg (418KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1469462306238.jpg
418KB, 1920x1200px
NEW THREAD
>>17963726
>>17963726
>>17963726
>>
>>17963717
If I lived in a perfect world, I would have tried to find the perfect man. But love is impossible in this world and everything around me is so terrible that I am extremely greatful that I feel something, even for someone who is not perfect and does not give me anything. It is so rare to find someone to love...
>>
>>17963794
How did you not find a long term boyfriend that deep into your life?

Were you thinking of not ever being in a relationship when you were younger?
>>
>>17963813
I fell in love 3 times, none of them liked me back. Guess it's bad luck :)
>>
>>17963794
no it isn't you walnut, open your eyes and look around. I can assure you there's someone around you who'd like nothing more than your attention. loving just for the sake of loving will just hurt you, and I tell you this from experience. I'm not saying 'find perfect', I'm saying 'find someone who actually values you'.
>>
>>17963820
I looked everywhere, found no love.
>>
>>17963819
How old are you again or how long have you been trying?
>>
>>17963839
Ok, now is the time to run away screaming: 38!
>>
>>17963843
I knew you were like 40 but you're not the other woman are you?
>>
>>17963824
>>17963843
if you claim you've looked everywhere you're clearly very naive about love - I'm less than half your age and I know better than that. just the other day I saw someone older than you get married to a guy, both with kids. it DOES happen, maybe you need to stop looking so hard and let it try and find you instead.
>>
>>17963846
Am I not what? I don't understand the question.
>>
>>17963861
cris namefag and luna namefag is that both you?
>>
>>17963850
I don't want to get married. Just want to have that moment when I look into somebody's eyes and feel there is more in this world than my eyes can see.
>>
>>17963862
yes.
>>
>>17963870
Good luck finding someone then or enjoy life without someone I'm not your boss
>>
>>17963843
>38F
>single
You fucked up. Hard.
>>
>>17963878
?????
>>
>>17963878
Career is a nice thing to have too you know
>>
>>17963917
Yeah, try coming home and having no one to say hello to.
>>
>>17963952
Whats your nationality/ethnicity?
You need to become a mother before 40.

Good people are not in bars or at work,they're at "good people" events and places.
>>
>>17964002
I don't want to become a mother, just to find someone who cares about me, no matter how far he is.
>>
>>17964008
>I don't want to become a mother,
>not wanting a family
there is red flag nr 1
Guys at 38 want a family,if they don't already have one.
>>
>>17963881
You're way past the wall. After 25, your value starts decreasing. Your value has been steadily depreciating for 13 years. That's why it's important to focus maintaining a high marriage value during your early 20s and cashing in while you still have it.

>>17963917
Let's hope her career keeps her warm at night.

>>17964002
>You need to become a mother before 40
>40
ftfy

>>17964056
>Guys at 38 want a family,if they don't already have one.
Yes, with a woman in her 20s. Her market is now divorced dudes in their 40s and 50s who just want a low-maintenance girlfriend.
>>
>>17961844
Thank you so much Kaiko, wishing you the same! Love to you, friend. Take care!
Thread posts: 343
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.