[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 129

File: Wahrsagerin_18_Jh.jpg (176KB, 613x426px) Image search: [Google]
Wahrsagerin_18_Jh.jpg
176KB, 613x426px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're new, please read the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previous thread:
>>17953116
>>
Since it's slow here, I wanted to ask: Is there any limit on readings?
>>
File: 1450303276727.jpg (2MB, 976x1387px)
1450303276727.jpg
2MB, 976x1387px
Will do a few readings if anyone's interested.
Name/alias, and a question are all i need. Feel free to include anything else, a cute picture accompanying your post would also be appreciated but not necessary.
>>
The kind Anon who gave me a one card reading in previous thread, I've been afk all day.

Thank you.
>>
>>17957613
A limit in what sense?
>>
>>17957613
What do you mean?

>>17957616
No worries, I hope it helped.
>>
File: haruka732.jpg (117KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
haruka732.jpg
117KB, 850x1202px
>>17957614
Elly
Looking for a general job outlook. I'm specifically interested in the job I have an upcoming interview for. Will I get that one? It's basically my dream job.
>>
>>17957618
>>17957621
Sorry, i mean could I sit in the thread and ask every question under the sun? Should someone stop asking after so many?
>>
>>17957593
>Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy,
>no cleromancy
>no sortelage

y...you too.
>>
>>17957635
Hey, stranger danger. How are you?
>>
>>17957627
If they're truthful questions, that's fine. If you keep asking the same question over and over, you won't find a true answer.
>>
>>17957614
I have no cute pictures, so here's an emoji casting flower magic:

(*’▽’)ノ^—==ΞΞΞ

How do I unfuck my head?
>>
>>17957637
well enough, thank you!
Hope all is well with you and the other readers.

Im still around and observe but havent particpated much. Ive been crazy busy getting work and have been focusing on my practice more than my divination recently so I haven't been around much.
>>
>>17957614
will this project i am working on be successful?
>>
>>17957646
It's good to see you back though!
>>
File: 1459175078194.jpg (204KB, 579x550px) Image search: [Google]
1459175078194.jpg
204KB, 579x550px
>>17957647
>>17957614
forgot pic
>>
>>17957627
Asking the same question repeatedly, even to different readers, is a bad idea. Relying too heavily on divination to answer questions for you is a bad idea.

But there isn't really any limit to how many and what kind of questions you could ask.

The main limitation in this thread is that there are several people who want questions answered and readers can only read a limited number of people, so it's not really fair to other querents to take up all the readers' time.
>>
>>17957655
>>17957644
Thank y'all. Nah, I'm not talking about dupes, I just have alot of time, thinking of tons of small questions.
>>
File: 1418108359746.jpg (53KB, 403x600px) Image search: [Google]
1418108359746.jpg
53KB, 403x600px
>>17957623
I see the vision of a bear awakening from hibernation to cross a snowy field. The ice is thawing and the sun is shining. I see a river beginning to flow more steadily as things begin to heat up. The bear is headed towards that river to drink deep after a long rest. I get the sense of a groggy , hungry and thirsty, kind of mood for the bear but it still walks at a calm and almost sondering like pace.

I interpret this to mean a generally positive outlook on things, but also a bit of a nuanced message about what it is that one ventures out for. Take things at your own pace and keep your priorities in mind and it should all turn out alright, you're the top predator so to speak on this tundra. Things are warming up, so don't sweat the little things and enjoy the good times to come and it should all turn out alright. A slow steady march towards something beneficial if you can stand the possibly long and slightly chilly journey there. Even if it's a bit cold now things will warm up the closer to success you get.
>>
File: witch-doctor3.jpg (174KB, 288x432px) Image search: [Google]
witch-doctor3.jpg
174KB, 288x432px
>>17957655
adding on to this anons wisdom, theres really two ways to look at it:

1. Divination is actually divinely inspired or assisted by the supernatural. If this is the case, do you really want to pester the gods and/or spirits with an infinite series of petty questions?

or

2. Divination is an informational and heuristics tool to help you glean information about complex problems that might require a new outlook to solve. In which case, repeatedly asking the same question, or asking trivial questions will muddy the waters and it's still going to end badly

Ultimately no matter what you think divination, or diviners are, or where your answers come from, it's a bad idea to lay on thick with inane questions, or to repeat the same question too many times to rapidly or you risk getting some major conflicts in the answers making the situation worse.
>>
File: 1469432916735.jpg (38KB, 600x453px) Image search: [Google]
1469432916735.jpg
38KB, 600x453px
>>17957614
Will my neck twitch ever stop? (It's getting bad, I feel like I'm gonna break my neck lol)

>Cutest pic I can find
>>
>>17957678
Oh, alias/name John
>>
File: mfw.png (85KB, 468x602px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
85KB, 468x602px
>>17957645
Gears, gears and more gears. like a well oiled machine, yet faded by time. Time and maintenance seem to be the theme here. It's a vast field of dark bronze gears all out of place, yet still turning. It's a bit unusual, but the sound they make is almost like clockwork, like staring at the innards of a watch or watching a motor turn in slow motion. A slow constant ticking and churning. Turmoil but also a sense of consistency in the noise the more it goes on. Kind of like an acquired taste.

To me this signifies that time is the answer, however it may not immediately get better, or ever really, simply just more acceptable or normal as things go on. KInd of like a learning to live with it thing. When one stops paying attention they rarely notice the ticking of a wall clock that's been there the whole time. You get what I mean? Like maybe it won;'t get better per se, but it may become less noticeable or more manageable as the machine continues to turn in its usual manner.
>>
File: takane puchimas32.jpg (214KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
takane puchimas32.jpg
214KB, 768x1024px
>>17957673
Thanks bae.

Eerily relevant to me in a lot of ways. You're good.
>>
>>17957677
I'm a new reader but I try to get people to understand that it should be taken seriously. The less you believe in divination or the reading, the less accurate the reading can be at times.
>>
>>17957689
Permafucked and dealing with it through apathy? Oh well. Thanks.
>>
>>17957678
>>17957683
you don't need divination, you need a doctor.
Are you on any medications, how long have the spasms been occuring?
>>
File: 1445822820778.jpg (308KB, 1600x1200px)
1445822820778.jpg
308KB, 1600x1200px
>>17957647
I see an upward moving elevator on the frame of a building. Like a skyscraper frame with no offices or windows. The elevator move up and up with no end in sight, the top of the building frame is out of focus, or simply isn't there. Though the upward motion is without a doubt a feeling of moving forward of going above the common trend.

To me this may suggest that success in a goal oriented sense may not be the outcome here, as in make "x amount of money" or "have X goal accomplished by x date" but rather an ideological victory of sorts. Victory in the act of things itself. Like the spirit of what you seek will be fulfilled but the end may not be one that is finite. Best parallel I can draw is the idea of Camus' text "The Myth of Sisyphus" where a dude pushes a rock up a never ending hill. The hill may not have a definite end, but the act of pushing the rock will make you stronger and can be considered a success in it's own right if you appreciate the moment for what it is and learn from the experience of doing it rather than simply looking for a definite end goal or stopping point.
>>
>>17957703
>it should be taken seriously
>The less you believe

Oh I agree completely, Im just saying that a belief in it's supernatural elements or divinely inspired answers are not necessary to believe that it works.

Divination has a perfectly functional rational explanation for the most part and can be used and utilized without superstition or religious overtones just as easily as it can be used with them. Either way I agree it should be taken seriously.
>>
>>17957709
damn son....that was neat

thank you for your efforts!
>>
>>17957614
Name: Sarah
Question: Should I move my family over North (dumpy apt close to work schools doctors) or to a rural area (nice house but too far from work, schools, doctors)
>>
File: 70936.jpg (86KB, 1024x768px)
70936.jpg
86KB, 1024x768px
>>17957614
Cara
What are the next steps I should be taking or moving forward with? Thank you ahead of time even if you aren't able to get to me :D
>>
>>17957706
Nah, i've asked my doc, don't remember the answer, but nothing helpful, I think it was something like 'just a twitch' when i get insurance again i'll go again. I've had i since i was, like ~8 really young. I literally crack my neck when it happens.
>>
File: 1445825743363.jpg (79KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1445825743363.jpg
79KB, 800x600px
>>17957678
Yeah like >>17957706 said a doctor is probably better than some advice from an anonymous stranger's visions on a Mongolian skeleton picture trading forum. Will still do a look see if you'd like but practically I think it's probably be best to seek some medical help on this one.

>>17957704
As a follow up, the feelings i was getting from it don't really give me that impression. Like when shit is bad in a vision, there's a real heavy sense of "shit's fucked yo" This was more like a pensive tone, or status quo type of feeling. Think chilling in a waiting room, or sitting in a class. It's not bad or negative in feeling so to speak, but the tone is one of quiet acceptance and passivity rather than one of harsh situations or rough dealings. The gears were pretty randomly placed, but they turned fluidly with no trouble. Not trying to suggest any overtly positive thing here or to palliate you, but it wasn't as bad as you seem to think it was. Really kind of a neutral reading if anything. Sorry if my explanations are a bit odd sometimes, just my interpretations and thoughts on a situation. Best of luck to you in getting better though anon.
>>
>>17957730
that is not a "twitch" that is a muscle spasm. And that is not a doctor, that is a fucking hack.

If youre not getting any other symptoms such as neuropathy (tingling and numbness especially in your upper limbs) or referred pain in your shoulder blades or upper back, then it could be a lot of things from an old injury, over-exertion or simple stress or depressionto more serious chronic illnesses.

I honestly wouldn't play around with it anon. At least get a second opinon besides "just a twitch"
>>
>>17957717
Very true, I'm just a new reader so I don't doubt what you say. I feel and know something is guiding me but for someone asking for a reading, that's not necessary.
>>
>>17957739
Humm, ty, I actually do have shoulder pain.. Yeah, I'll see one about it.
/div/ or not, I still got helpful info. Gonna do some research now.
>>
>>17957742
exactly, why it helps them isn't as important as whether or not it does. Your own personal opinions on the thing don't necessarily help or hurt the reading and keeping an open mind both ways is vital for a reader. Glad to hear you're picking it up with a clear head.

>>17957745
>I actually do have shoulder pain
And this is why I said your doctor was a hack. If a crazy bone throwing juju worker could take five seconds to ask the question, why didn't your doctor? With referred pain in the shoulders, this could easily be something like cervical spondylosis or some other damage to your cervical vertebrae. Get checked out. Like I said it could be as simple as "youre stressed out, relax" it could be as serious as "remember that whiplash you got when you were ten in a car accident? it fractured a vertebrae and you need surgery" the only way youre going to know is go to a doctor who actually gives a shit.

Best of luck to you, and in all likelihood its something minor, so don't worry, but DO check it out to prevent a chronic condition.
>>
File: 1430928779628.jpg (152KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1430928779628.jpg
152KB, 640x800px
>>17957725
Kind of a two part question since there are two things to decide between. Will do a look at both possibilities.

For the city option I see a large mountain imposing and somewhat majestic. It will be a large obstacle to scale, but provides shelter from the elements and harsh northern winds and rains. Strangely it stands desolate from the landscape and towers over the outlying area. I get the feeling of stability, but also a lot of room for one to wander, it's big and protective, but also easy to get lost in.

To me this suggests a stability but also a room for difficulties. For a view it's great, climbing it is another matter. I get the sense of time. Even the greatest mountain can turn to dust over the ages. Ask yourself about the temporal nature of this move, is it for the long term or short term, and while temporary stability is nice, once one settles into things for too long, even the most stable of situations may errode.

For the rural option I get the vision of many small hills on a grassy field. It's open and pretty out in the open. I get the feeling of exposure and distance. If it were an art piece the focus would be the negative space of the sky above rather than the hills below.

To me this may suggest a type of inversion of values. To put it in more down to earth terms, it gives me the sense of feeling secure but also unsure. (isn't that just life in general though? haha) Like the distance can be beautiful but also haunting in it's own right. Though it gives a sense of long lasting and gratifying space if you're the type to enjoy the less noticed or appreciated aspects of a circumstance.

Sorry that wasn't really an answer in terms of "this is better than the other" but hopefully it at least gave some insights to consider.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (19KB, 344x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
19KB, 344x200px
>>17957614
Please answer mine about moving, if u can. I'm scared to make the wrong choice.
>>
>>17957763
Thankyou!
>>
File: 1445964989073.png (182KB, 400x400px)
1445964989073.png
182KB, 400x400px
>>17957727
I get the feeling of a campfire ahead of you burning quietly in the night. Take some time and rest, lest you walk too far and get burned. Take a bit of time to let things cook, so to speak, it may seem late and like it's been a long day at times, but resting up to continue walking is sometimes the better call than to wander away from the light and into the unknown. Upon a second glance there appear to be other fires out in the depths of this night, Other travelers on the same path perhaps.

To me this seems to suggest taking a moment of reprieve and considering the options. To find a middle ground between rushing forward rashly and into the fire, but also to avoid sitting by it until it goes out. There are other fires ahead to provide your comfort, so don't get too comfortable with the status quo, or rush off to change it too quickly either. The presence of the other fires seems to indicate there are other people further down the road on this path. Try to meet up with them and seek council if possible. You'd be surprised what knowledge or helpful gift a random traveler might impart if you stop to talk with them.

tldr; no rush, but no lazing about either. You probably know vague dirrection of what you want but are unsure of the path. Try to talk with other peeps on their way to what you want. Connections work wonders in today's day and age really.
>>
File: 1415258918343.jpg (76KB, 800x800px)
1415258918343.jpg
76KB, 800x800px
>>17957614
Nick
Should I expect them to change at all or are they just dead weight?
>>
File: 1413145035630.png (32KB, 180x181px) Image search: [Google]
1413145035630.png
32KB, 180x181px
>>17957770
>>17957725
You're referring to this one right? Just want to make sure I'm not accidentally skipping peeps or anything.
>>
>>17957745
Good luck, anon, hope it goes well for you! And thank you for taking sevis' sound advice; it's comforting to see.

A neck/spine injury can really sneak up on you, even if you were born with it and simply never diagnosed. Even if it's not treatable, you're sometimes given instructions like "Don't engage in X activity with this condition or you'll risk more serious injury", which is a VERY important thing to know about yourself.
>>
File: 1452644533797.png (1MB, 642x1024px)
1452644533797.png
1MB, 642x1024px
>>17957783
I get the feeling of a torn battlefield. Ashes still fluttering in the breeze and rubble strewn about. The feeling is somewhat tragic, yet nostalgic, like a longing for home but also a sense of duty to the circumstance. It's a lukewarm sort of place, not hot with the heat of battle, but not cold and desolate like a ghost town. It feels to me like the emotion of a cigarette half burnt and starting to ash if that makes any sense, warm but also fading at the same time.

This is a rather tough read for me, as I get the feeling of the question "what changed?" Like a war. Did the country change? or simply the people who fought for it? Has war itself changed? Or is it merely the same as it's always been? Perhaps you're the solider in all this. What is it that you're fighting for here? What are you willing to sacrifice? Are your ties to duty in this circumstance or to an ideal?

Sorry for all the rhetorical questions here, but this was really kind of a strange one as the tone was very nuanced and had a lot of depth to it in terms of the variety of feelings it evoked. If you need a follow up or that didn't make any helpful sense feel free to ask me to speak better english or try for a more specific type of answer.
>>
File: JQLDKJE.gif (667KB, 500x470px)
JQLDKJE.gif
667KB, 500x470px
>>17957614
Rafael. How will my job applications turn out?
Thank you.
>>
File: 1327983018703.jpg (116KB, 775x760px)
1327983018703.jpg
116KB, 775x760px
>>17957614
Edward
A general love reading please.
>>
File: 03.jpg (42KB, 640x640px)
03.jpg
42KB, 640x640px
>>17957804
>>17957809
will get to these in just a moment, stepping outside for a moment for a quick walk and smoke break to relax and "recharge" will get right to these when I return. No one gets left behind. Hang tight m80s I gotcha
>>
>>17957821
Thanks, dude. Take your time.
>>
File: 1296418333102.jpg (29KB, 500x392px)
1296418333102.jpg
29KB, 500x392px
>>17957798
That is a very fine motoko drawing. Gits is also one of my favorite anime. I'm actually quite impressed at that choice

I would say that's pretty spot on. I spend a lot of time trying to keep a cool head, but this person tries to push these ideals on me that I just don't agree with. So the burning cigarette analogy is definitely accurate. A lot of the time it just burns quietly but then there's that moment where someone takes a drag and it fires back up again

The war part of it, I see as our differing views. The ideals are part of it, but also they expect more of me than I have, or are even willing to give at this point. All the while belittling me, my hardships and my sacrifices. I've told them numerous times how much I wish to not deal with them any more than I have to, yet they persist to a maddening degree

If it were only an ideal or circumstance I was dealing with, things might be easier. But as it stands it's pretty much both. They wont let me make any progress, and they insist their progress is dependent on my cooperation when I simply want to stay out of it completely. I just can't coddle them anymore, it's not my place nor my problem
>>
>>17957614
Trixie
My family have financial issues and I wanted to ask if you see any improvements. Does my family get out of debts and is able to live normaly in future. Ofc I dont expect my family to be rich, but just debt free ect.
>>
>>17957821
I'm going to bed, but I'll check the reading tmr. Thanks in advance!
>>
>>17957614
Are you still reading?
Kaiko/female/19/gemini/netherlands
I do cartomancy and visions.
What would be the next method of divination to add to my arsenal?
>>
File: 1467086116393.png (551KB, 631x965px) Image search: [Google]
1467086116393.png
551KB, 631x965px
>>17957804
>>17957809
>>17957834
>>17957845
Just got back from a pleasant walk and smoke (btw don't smoke, terrible habit), saw a couple bunbuns out there having nighttime fun good stuff. Will do these readings for sure. Thank you for your patience.
>>
File: 1416880776080.jpg (220KB, 900x665px) Image search: [Google]
1416880776080.jpg
220KB, 900x665px
>>17957804
I get the vision of a long wooden fence, it is unpainted and goes on for miles. It's pleasant looking and is done up in a classical style, think farm house fencing or stereotypical boards with a "roof shaped triangle" top to them put together.

To me this suggests that stability and success come in series of things strung together. Individually they are weak but only when seen together can they be something stable and standing. To me this suggests a series of job applications will yield success. Apply, apply, apply and then apply some more, your success seems to be found in persistence and multiple attempts. Cast a net and pull it back if you seek fish rather than a single hook and line.
>>
>>17957614
kill yourself
>>
>>17957623
kys
>>
>>17957853
Nighttime walks are the best walks.
I like the fresh pile of pics you add to the thread.
>>
File: cosmonaut.jpg (321KB, 1598x832px) Image search: [Google]
cosmonaut.jpg
321KB, 1598x832px
>>17957809
Love readings are a personal favourite of mine, hope you'll be happy with the reading.

I see a large meterorite floating in space, It floats with an atmosphere, a planet perhaps somewhere in the far distance. A meteorite can be passive, cold, alone, and distant, floating in it's space, Meteorites can flow or they can crash. Be a meteorite my friend.

Grossly misused and warped Bruce Lee quotes aside. To me it indicates a chance for action, take aim and go full force at an opportunity and you'll be unstoppable. Though choose your destination carefully you don't want to choose wrongly and burn up in the atmosphere.

tldr; a time for action approaches you, don't be passive and go for it when you see a good prospect. Just choose your end goal or desired outcome carefully, because once you get that momentum going you may find it hard to stop.
>>
Daily reminder that those generals are pure cancer for bullshitting roleplay faggots and avatar-fags to shit out their cringey shitposts.

>>>/qst/
>>>/trash/
>>>/b/
>>
>>17957828
Glad you enjoyed the read and the pic. Gits is great, lotta fun philosophical stuff in it and super sweet mechs.

Sorry to hear things are going rough between you two, but I hope the situation turns out in a way that you can both move on to a solution that you'll both be happy with. Best of luck anon.
>>
File: 1461979597827.png (290KB, 770x930px) Image search: [Google]
1461979597827.png
290KB, 770x930px
>>17957864
Been considering it honestly. I only come to these threads to do readings when I'm in despair anyway. You must be psychic for picking up on that. Thanks friendo :^)
>>
File: images (1).jpg (37KB, 456x322px)
images (1).jpg
37KB, 456x322px
>>17957862
Thank you so much. This helps me keeping my hopes up. Hope you have a good night.
>>
File: Konachan.com - 139207 sample.jpg (1MB, 1500x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Konachan.com - 139207 sample.jpg
1MB, 1500x1152px
>>17957864
>>17957866
>>17957879
If you don't like /div/ just ignore it. Being anonymous does not justify the spreading of hate, my dear
>>
File: 1439422985599.jpg (165KB, 500x525px) Image search: [Google]
1439422985599.jpg
165KB, 500x525px
>>17957834
I see a banquet hall with a large feast table. Like something out of an old medieval castle. The table is empty and a dog walks around the foot of it searching for scraps. The dog eventually stands on it's hind legs and crawls up onto the table to reveal a bit of leftover food.

To me this suggests a hope if you're willing to look upward and stand on your own two feet. The table is empty so there will be no handouts in the long run. Don't let what seems to be looming overhead worry you, it may actually turn out to be better than you think if you approach it with a little ingenuity and imperative. Stand up, reach out, and there will certainly be something good to eat in store, but you must make the decision to crawl out from under that place and reach up for something more.
>>
File: 1428727055295.png (110KB, 349x336px)
1428727055295.png
110KB, 349x336px
>>17957883
Same to you m80, best of luck on your job hunt too. Thanks for stopping by and giving me a chance to do a reading for you, was a lot of fun.
>>
File: aAqtoD6.png (271KB, 371x501px) Image search: [Google]
aAqtoD6.png
271KB, 371x501px
>>17957614
eve
near future love reading please
>>
>>17957880
Yeah. I'm kind of used to it, but it's still frustrating to have someone continue to throw a roadblock in your way out of spite. If you could read one last little bit, I made a decision to drop something they were really trying to push and it only wound up causing me unneeded stress. One of those give an inch take a mile things. Could you see if it turns out to be a good decision long term?
>>
File: pv1thhp.jpg (109KB, 500x707px) Image search: [Google]
pv1thhp.jpg
109KB, 500x707px
>>17957882
>I only come to these threads to do readings when I'm in despair anyway.
As do many other readers, welcome to the club.

Try not to be too harsh on yourself, eh?
>>
File: 1387311364231.png (133KB, 235x560px)
1387311364231.png
133KB, 235x560px
>>17957880
>>17957900
Dummy me, forgot the cute pic. Party hard
>>
File: 1461024673132.jpg (123KB, 960x711px)
1461024673132.jpg
123KB, 960x711px
>>17957845
Ahh yes I see it now, you will find great success in seeing the future by staring deeply into the charming eyes of a mysterious anon reader on /x/.

Shitty jokes aside. Legit reading is a vision of a lot of various natural phenomena. I see a large reflective rock structure, like a geode or polished quartz, birds and candles being moved about by rain and wind and animals with deep set eyes staring mysteriously at some unknown observer in the night.

Perhaps you may want to try interpreting omens or natural occurrences for insights into situations going on around you. Look at the natural world around you and see if it sparks any insights. How are the animals behaving, are there any strange ones around? The weather and the natural cycles may even have some type of insights if you think they are there.
>>
File: 1468390299895.png (347KB, 736x354px) Image search: [Google]
1468390299895.png
347KB, 736x354px
>>17957614
Boo
What do you see P doing in regards to me?
>>
File: 1328141882480.gif (28KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1328141882480.gif
28KB, 300x300px
>>17957870
Thank you! Thing is I've been actively pursuing someone for a while now, but it doesn't seem to be going anywhere. Is it a dead end? I'm going to see a childhood friend next month though, so maybe she'll be a better prospect.
>>
File: bob ross wisdom.jpg (54KB, 500x666px)
bob ross wisdom.jpg
54KB, 500x666px
>>17957894
Trees, trees, and even more trees, a great forest looms ahead. Everywhere you turn there is another large tree to be seen. They are strong and aged. They've been there a long time and it's strangely a calming sensation. Often you hear of the woods at night being dark scary places, or a place to dump a body or something sketch like that, not this one. It's a nice little grove of happy little trees that would make Bob Ross one happy camper. They give off a vibe of safety and security, but also long lasting stability over time.

To me this seems to suggest that perhaps a more close to home option is the possibility here. A stable relationship is best. Perhaps an old friend, or someone you already know would make a good romantic interest. In a way it seems that a lot of choices exist and that may be the issue. The best place to hide a tree is in the forest, and if you're looking for love in a place with a lot of possibilities it may be hard to focus on just one prospect.
>>
>>17957908
Thanks for the reading, dear!
I will try to look more at nature and interpret it.

You're great. Carry on your ways. Lots of Love from me, and Peace!
>>
File: 1468090395083.png (142KB, 362x291px)
1468090395083.png
142KB, 362x291px
>>17957614
Kag
What's in store for me and my interest this week?
>>
File: remrem.jpg (29KB, 450x572px)
remrem.jpg
29KB, 450x572px
>>17957614
hopefully you are still up

Chris
How do I become my truest highest self??

any significance in the letter R?
>>
>>17957916
i hope the good times come for you soon!
thank you
>>
File: 1448450328195.jpg (46KB, 500x375px)
1448450328195.jpg
46KB, 500x375px
>>17957900
I see an anchor dredging along the ocean floor being pulled by a ship trying to move forward. As it sails it pulls the anchor along kicking up mud and dusty-ing up the waters below.The ship slowly cuts through the waters, but despite the anchor slowing it down it still moves slowly towards it's destination.

To me this means that sometimes even when we drop things they still follow us, but holding onto that weight is also a hindrance at times. To me this suggests that there is not "right" or "wrong" to be found here in terms of how it works out, regardless of the situation, you're gonna carry that weight one way or another. Sometimes dropping things isn't as cut and dry as we'd like it to be. Though it gives a feeling of slow movement forward. It's a weight to carry for a while but it won't stop you from moving forward if that's any solace.
>>
File: 1467697023815.jpg (5KB, 212x249px) Image search: [Google]
1467697023815.jpg
5KB, 212x249px
>>17957614
Sad pengu
What can you tell me about my next bf?
>>
File: 1468672787833.jpg (34KB, 590x596px)
1468672787833.jpg
34KB, 590x596px
>>17957614

rafael
Is something big going to happen to me? Financially by preference. I've been feeling an unbearable creative anxiety in the last few months and I feel like I should write something or do something, but I can't quite put a finger on what.

If I find out, shoud I do it, friend?
>>
File: 1458856789669.png (59KB, 364x248px) Image search: [Google]
1458856789669.png
59KB, 364x248px
>>17957904
Thanks m80. Sometimes it helps to hear a kind word from a stranger on the net.

Gotta balance stuff out sometimes you know? If I'm not feeling great it helps to go out there and try my best to help a few people who may not be feeling so great themselves, or who are just looking for some insight.
>>
Gregory/18/M/Aries
Just near future and love reading, please
>>
>>17957909
>>17957914
>>17957920
>>17957922
>>17957932
>>17957935
Gonna be my last ones after a short break guys. Getting a bit late where I'm at and I've been at it for a while now. Thanks for understanding. May pop back in at some point in the future and do this again sometime.
>>
File: 1331529518810.jpg (78KB, 770x720px) Image search: [Google]
1331529518810.jpg
78KB, 770x720px
>>17957930
Well I certainly can guess where some of that weight is going to come from. I'll stop there then. Thanks
>>
File: 420.png (170KB, 1365x643px)
420.png
170KB, 1365x643px
>>17957947
You're a champ. Doing so many readings.
I can do like 7 max at a time and it will take me more than 2 hours
>>
>>17957947

No problem, I'm waiting. Thank-you, man!
>>
Hey there, /div/. I have some thoughts and emotions to burn off, and drain myself even further so I would be able to sleep more.

You know the drill; give me whatever information you think I need, a question, and I'll give you a reading in return. This time around I may just stick to visions and runes. Latter is mostly for practice, so unless you ask, I may not do it.
>>
File: 1404186896441.png (305KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1404186896441.png
305KB, 512x512px
>>17957909
Boo+P=Boop. Ya gon get booped son. Watch yourself.

I see a cat chasing after a toy, frantically trying to grasp it and having a spastic time. Sometimes it's hard to tell if a cat's having fun, or just really wants what it's after. The cat was also passing a ball back and forth between it's paws while lying down, and then standing up and frantically pawing ar a moving ribbon just out of reach.

Not too sure who's the cat and who's the toy here, but intentions are iffy things at times. Whoever is the cat in this circumstance should consider why they want what they want so badly. Alternatively someone is the mastermind behind it all who is making the cat dance frantically for their amusement. Either way I get the feeling someone is perhaps a bit silly in all this for chasing after something, but it's a question of intention more than anything. A tendency for pursuit exists here, but "why" is the real question.
>>
File: 1420860154409.jpg (225KB, 1150x783px) Image search: [Google]
1420860154409.jpg
225KB, 1150x783px
>>17957914
I see an old phonograph playing a jazzy little tune. It's a bit jazzy and upbeat but could also be bluesy depending on how you interpret it. Like one of those bittersweet songs that's either uplifting or sad depending on your mood when listening to it. Say, when you listen to the blues do you reflect on your own sadness and relate or see it as a cautionary tale of what could be?

If it's the former perhaps you already know it's over if you feel saddened by the prospect of it. If it's the latter then perhaps you still have a hope for something more. Hope and despair are the theme here, does the song you would play for each of them make you want to dance, or drink away your sorrows? Perhaps your answer lies in your own ear of how you hear things and relate to them in your own listening experience.
>>
>>17957963
will I get confronted soon?
>>
>>17957963
love reading for the next few months
>>
File: 1462678964960.jpg (96KB, 500x480px)
1462678964960.jpg
96KB, 500x480px
>>17957920
Finance wizard here, well, if you invested properly your interest rates should provide a sizable addition to your account balance. Solid savings make for fine interest gains.

Shitty jokes to keep me awake and motivated to keep at it aside, I see a large bell ringing in a central square or plaza type place. A gathering place, but also a moment of recognition and silence as the bell rings. Like a reminder of the time, or of a particular festival or event. Jovial yet, calm.

Perhaps this means that you'll meet in a typical fashion, or place you normally would. Take a moment to appreciate the moment for what it is and don't take things for granted. Sometimes it's the little things in life that say the most about us as people. Take a moment to stop and look at things in the most mundane sense of them, what do you see and feel in that moment? Look at the usual everyday interactions you have and take a moment to let things "take their toll" so to speak.
>>
>>17957963
Tell me babe, what should I expect of my work with Lilith? So far I feel like it's been successful
>>
>>17957963
Missed you last time. Once I transfer schools how does a day in my life look? Thanks
>>
>>17957975
A watch was in my right hand, ticking seconds by as slowly as a snail's crawl. I look around, and there's nothing but darkness around me. Figures, but nothing specific I see around me. My throat feels like it's choked, the seconds tick by slower, and I realize it's quite difficult to move. With the sheer force of will, I put down my right foot forward, and from the shadows in front of me, a figure does the same with the left foot.
And so, each time after I put down a foot, the shadow figure did. We get closer, but it seems that we pass by one another, until we seemingly exchange positions. No words were spoken during this entire event.

If you do something and push forward, yes. However, I do not think you're going to have an exchange that you may think you will. See each other? Likely. Talk? I do not think it will be the case. Even so, the second party will not act without your first movement.
>>
>>17957963
How is he feeling towards me?
>>
>>17957978
Darkness. Sobbing. Crying. Surrounded by a rather deep pool of water. There are a few rose petals floating around me, and soon enough, there is a pink rose as well. Two, three, four, suddenly so many roses that I cannot see the water anymore. There's some kind of a barrier that does not allow the person to take the rose, that, or they're too distracted by crying. They sink into the pool, and while someone tries to grab their hand, they sink deeper and deeper, until I cannot see anything more.

You're likely going to have some romance heading your way, or at least someone may initiate, but you're simply going to be too busy dealing with your feelings and emotions, or simply get too scared of likely initiations. You know how it's like, you want something, but then you get it and realize it's not going to work or it was foolish in the first place. Keep a watch on your emotions though if you don't do it already.

>>17957982
I see a bridge before me, going over a rather small river. I try to put down my foot, to walk forward, for I see nothing wrong here. Just a bridge and a river. It shouldn't be that difficult, right? For some reason, a strange force makes it awfully difficult, trying to push me back, trying to keep me away from crossing this. I hear a voice behind me, a sharp female tone, saying ''You shouldn't go any further, lest you see something you shouldn't.''
I proceed to go further anyway. It's difficult, and the force keeps pushing me, but the bridge was not long, and soon enough I was on the other side. This strange sensation of being pushed away disappears entirely, as if it was just a test to scare me. I shrug and keep walking forward. I see nothing much before me, but a winding path, and something dark, akin to a castle, way up ahead.

Don't get scared by anything that may happen sooner or later. Things are fine, and even if you feel a setback or get scared, keep walking forward. Nothing bad should happen. Good luck.
>>
File: 1450069856137.jpg (186KB, 1280x842px)
1450069856137.jpg
186KB, 1280x842px
>>17957922
I see a vision of a large majestic statue of a man, posed in a triumphant way outside of a large building. It's akin to a statue of a famous political leader or, heroic historical figure. It is illuminated from below by several spotlights and seems to have an air of magnificence and tradition behind it. Reminds me of something out of cold war era Russia, or Washington D.C statues of presidents.

To me it seems to suggest the idea of an idol, or teacher. Like a respected leader who stands for an ideal or something greater then themselves. Perhaps this reflects the idea of finding a mentor or someone to aspire to be like, or to learn from.

This question is a bit of a difficult one for me to read into since I'm really not too well versed in a lot of the /x/ ideas of higher selves and whatnot. I'm just a nigga who sees visions if I focus hard enough on someone's question. Sorry if this wasn't really very adequate or up to snuff with what you were looking for, but I would recommend talking to someone more knowledgeable about the subject if you would like to know more. Sounds like an interesting query.
>>
>>17957984
This makes sense, thanks. If I point out how they have wronged me how do you see that going?
>>
>>17957991
Wow. Thank you. That's pretty positive actually.

Love you! Keep on going. Peace <3
>>
>>17957963
Will I ever be rich?
>>
>>17957963
Am I going to find success if I write a novel or produce music?
>>
>>17957992
thank you I see the significance :)))) bless you
>>
I'm not sure if it's a right place to ask but could any of you write a summary of that 6 moths ritual Crowley failed to accomplish?
>>
>>17957983
I see a man behind a desk, working at some kind of a paper. He seems to be distracted by thoughts or perhaps urges of people around him, a muse with golden hair. She seems young and playful, but yet there's a very sweet charm to her. She keeps trying to drag the man away towards a club, and while he resists, he gets curious. Just this once. Nothing bad should happen, right? Soon enough, I see him behind a table, drinking alcohol and being pushed into drinking little colored pills. Ecstasy? I don't know too much, but it leads to him dancing with the girl, the world swirling about, and the one way I could sum that entire moment up would be in a taste of honey. Yet I feel him back there, behind the deck, shaking his head, working further, while the thoughts wander back to that club, with the visuals all blurred, colorful and ecstatic.

Either you're going to have people distracting you constantly, or your thoughts will constantly wander towards other things. There will be work done every day, but it seems that it will come with a few difficulties and challenges.

>>17957989
Yet again, I am brought to seeing water, and a pink rose petal floating about on the surface. It's cut in two, and yet I see it being cut in more, but it remains as much, two parts of one petal. Then, a man near the shore of the pool of water, seemingly being a bit spaced out, lost in thought. I hear him saying how he cannot understand why she's in his mind, and that she should just go away. He stands up and sees someone up ahead on a path, and just shakes his head. He wants you to go away, it seems. He perceives you as a growing bother.

>>17957993
No problem.

For some reason, I see a person with a party hat on their head, blowing on one of those things that make a very loud sound. As if this person was cheering. And soon enough, I hear laughter from them. Laughter. So much laughter. So much negativity. I see someone in the shadows glaring at the person, but yet no stop to cheering.
>>
File: 1461805933797.png (8KB, 294x334px) Image search: [Google]
1461805933797.png
8KB, 294x334px
>>17957932
Obligatory mysterious reader from /x/ who will sweep you off you feet joke goes here.

I get the visions of dark holes on a white curved surface, like that of bone marrow. I get the feeling of slow churning, flowing and movement. Honestly this is a particularly strange one and I'm not entirely sure how to interpret this. It's vaguely macabre in feeling and tone, but yet somehow maintains a primal positive if not sterile tone of things.

I get the feelings of porousness and flow. Like something that is strong and rigid but also accommodating of change. Stable, yet movable and susceptible to allowing movement within. Not sure how to translate this over to a person per se, but to me it sounds like someone who seems steadfast in their ideas, but is actually able to be influenced and is a lot more permissible than they initially appear about new or different ideas. Sorry it was such an odd read, I'm just the reporter here, I'd clear it up more if I knew how.
>>
>>17957963
What will I achieve on the future?
>>
>>17957614
Could you tell me how my future husband is gonna look like? Is he gonna be older than me?
>>
>>17957963
I have moon in scorpio and sun in leo
I have bad luck with women
Could you tell me is there any hope form me.
If I have any romance in this year?
>>
>>17957963
Once my grandma dies and i wont need to take care of her. As i move out, will i manage to live a fulfilling life? Get a job, find friends etc.
>>
>>17957998
No problem. It shouldn't be anything bad, so just keep working. You may not see too many obvious results, but it's still a path to walk upon. Nothing too dark, a bit plain, but it's something to do, right? And I will keep going, what else is for me to do right now? Wallow in sadness that I try to push away? Ha.

>>17958003
Gold coins pouring down a chute, into a half-filled bag. The chute stops pouring the gold, and I see a man wrapping the bag up, giving to someone else. Come back any time, they say. The one that received the bag walks through the doors of what seems a factory, clutching the bag tightly to themselves, cackling and grinning as to how the entire place is theirs, and that they're rich. Grinning like a demon, salivating, only being focused on the bag of money that they have. Then they look around. Wasteland. No people outside. Shops are closed. Buildings are barred. Where will they spend their riches? There's nothing around them. They were lusting for the gold, but yet what's the point in it when there's nothing to do with it?

>>17958006
Two visions for you. If you decide to write a novel, I see the images of someone at a desk, scribbling something into a notebook. A cross. Signifying yet another end to another day. They look through the book just a bit, but then close it and put a feather on top of it. A sigh, and I'm enveloped by the sense of happiness. Surroundings of this person aren't exactly rich or fortunate, but yet the man is relieved. Happy. There's some kind of a burden taken off, and I see him standing on the edge of a door, strangely enough very high up in the sky, with no way down. Looking down upon a city from above with pride. He goes back into his apartment, mutters something, but is still relieved.

1/2
>>
>>17958022
Also will i stay in my homeland or emigrate?
>>
>>17958027
As for music though, I see the same person, but in a library, closing a book out of anger. He seems to be looking for something in a library, as if he was studying or looking for a small tidbit of information, but can't find it. Pacing. A lot of it. Stopping, but yet not doing a full circle around the library. Missing a book that would assist them. Likely dropping everything and doing something else instead.

Pick your poison, lad.
>>
>>17957963
How Long until Soul mate?
>>
File: 1403125538542.jpg (56KB, 500x571px)
1403125538542.jpg
56KB, 500x571px
>>17957935
I see piles and piles of empty cardboard boxes. Like a vast field of them, towers and heaps of simple brown cardboard boxes as far as the eye can see. A lot of movement and animation going on here. Like a vast sea of cardboard churning and moving about, each section doing it's own thing.

Outside the box lies another box and so on. To me this may suggest two things. One that this is all a play on the phrase "thinking outside the box" as once you get outside the box there's just another one there so to speak.

The other is that this may also imply that the boxes are empty as in out of what they were carrying. This could be negative in terms of having nothing left in storage, or positive in terms of having gotten out all that needed to be moved somewhere.

The whole thing seems like a play on the work "box" as in "boxed in", thinking "outside the box" and even to some extent "boxing" as in fighting something. Kind of an odd one here, but I'd think about what your creative boundaries are at the moment. May also be a pun on "writer's block" or something. Sorry for the odd insight (if any) but hopefully it was at least somewhat useful. Just don't go opening any boxes that are labeled "Property of Pandora" now.
>>
>>17957963
Will I be financially stable in the next few months? I've had to rely on someone for a bit and theyve really not made it worth it. Planning to pay them back soon and say never again
>>
>>17958015
Someone watering plants. Small, tiny little flowers, tiny growths, as if there was a small garden you were keeping outside. A personal little project, perhaps? Something that will grow into something in time? This person, I see them very happy, and they put down the watering can near the entrance to the house after they're done. They open the door, and for some reason, I don't see them looking inside of the house. I see the ground however, creaky, dusty, unclean. There's nothing for me, now is there? And I see them very quickly deciding something, pulling a gun and just shooting themselves. The blood splatters onto the door, and I see them curling up on the ground in their own puddle of blood, moaning out of pain, still being alive. The house looks furnished, now that I see it, but yet at the same time, dark, dusty, with cobwebs. For some reason, it feels like memories are chasing you almost.

Strange. I do not believe you will literally take your life, but whatever you will do, it seems that there will be things that will still mess with you. I am not sure if those are memories, your own thoughts, or the fact that you'll put so much focus on the one thing you're doing that you'll start abandoning everything else around you. Then again, you were really vague, so I don't know how accurate this particular vision is.

>>17958021
Traps, so many traps before me. Crushing anything that's below them. I see a man climbing over them, seemingly chasing this one little girl, the very symbol and epitome of purity, and encountering more and more traps. He is ingenious, I must admit to that, finding a solution to surviving and avoiding the traps as much as possible, but yet the image of the girl is always out of sight, always dodging behind the next corner while he's lagging up behind. Why is he even chasing her through all of this trouble anyway? Why not go back and stop? One slip up and he's the equivalent of a crushed or poisoned or either way, a dead man.

1/2
>>
File: 1467067697477.jpg (308KB, 1024x1517px) Image search: [Google]
1467067697477.jpg
308KB, 1024x1517px
>>17958039

Holy fuck. This is exactly what I've been trying to do in the last months, this vision might seem odd to you but they make perfect sense to me. The boxes might represent the endless ideas I am having, and yet, empty because none of them goes forward. And I feel frustrated, so I kept opening more and more.

Thinking outside of the box is the most recurrent thought I've been having. Damn, man, you're for real, this is my first reading ever.

I'll be careful, but I believe I should keep on with this, I've hit a critical point in life, either I make something or I will drown, i feel literally like this. Drowning in a literal sea of empty boxes.

Thank you for your patience and your time.
>>
>>17958052

You're chasing after something that's not going to do well for you. Change your mindset about romance, unless you want to keep going. It felt like the man kept going in circles with the traps, without really realizing it. Too determined upon his path, I must say.
>>
>>17957963
Hi! What do you see in my soul? What comes up? Thank you!
>>
>>17958054
Thanks. Your vision was accurate.
Have a nice day or night
>>
>>17957963
What will happen the next time were around eachother?
>>
File: 1453519949718.png (53KB, 424x450px)
1453519949718.png
53KB, 424x450px
>>17958019
Just finished my last planned reading for the night >>17957947 but I will make an exception this once. plz no more tho guys I'm dying over here.

I get the vision of large iron teeth coming up out of the sea. Like a great robotic shark breaching the surface to feed. A tall and broad shouldered man. Like iron that doesn't rust even in the churning tidal waves. Focused on a vision of a person, got a vision of a tallish man who appears to be in possibly his late 20's/early 30's, broad build and a short crew cut hairstyle. Looks like a generic miltary man type dude. May possibly be a navy type guy due to connection with the iron shark deal and the ocean. Dunno how the time deal woks out for all this I can usually only focus on one detail here, and I tried for appearance. As for his facial features I unfortunately can't say much as I'm afraid I'm prosopagnostic (faceblind) even in mental visions though I don't think there was anything particularly offputting or off about it, do remember blue eyes and lighting brown almost blondish though.

tldr; looks like broad shouldered, tall, strong military-looking type person with a equally strong personality. Age difference is uncertain as I have no idea when, and if you two will meet. These reading generally serve as a potential guide to where you may end up given your current path, they are always open to change and ultimately you have control over your own fate. (it's philosophically arguable, but that's my take/disclaimer on these anyhow)

Hope it was at least fun to read, and may have provided some insight.
>>
>>17958022
>>17958029
A man sitting behind a table, in a very posh room, eating dinner. A bite or two, but it seems that he's not finishing the meal. There's nobody else there, despite the fact that I see quite a lot of vacant chairs. The last dinner, eh? I see him taking an umbrella, putting on a hat, and leaving the house, going out into the rain. Calling up a cab, I start to notice extreme British vibes and influences.
The man asks to drive outside of the town, and I see him being dropped off into the forest. An airport is up ahead, but I see him being at a slight loss. To go back to the town, or fly someplace else? He calls up the cab again, and goes back to the town, but to another place entirely. A friend's place, or some kind of a acquaintance? They seem to be happy to have the man over, and I see him being there.

It seems you're not leaving the place just yet. Moving someplace, but not out of country. I can't see any further though, I'm sorry. That, and it's a likelihood that I'm getting quite drained.

>>17958061
No problem. I'm glad it was accurate and may give you some thought. It's only 1pm here, so a day it is.
>>
>>17957963
What do you see happening with me and H? Were practically siblings
>>
File: 1411800624861.jpg (36KB, 419x500px) Image search: [Google]
1411800624861.jpg
36KB, 419x500px
>>17958053
Thanks for your patience and feedback. Always love hearing from peeps about if I'm on par or just full of shit on these readings. Glad it made sense to you though and I hope it'll help you move towards a better place. Best of luck to you friend and thanks for letting me do a reading for you. Good luck on your creative endeavours and I hope you can create something you can be proud of. Who knows? Maybe I'll read about you someday if you make it big and get famous or something.
>>
>>17958063
Thank you for taking your time to give me this reading, hope you rest well. It was quite scary read but its alright, I like strong people.
>>
File: 1431962850007.jpg (72KB, 450x484px) Image search: [Google]
1431962850007.jpg
72KB, 450x484px
>>17958019
>>17958063
*light brown almost blondish hair though.
Sorry bout that tired and typo prone.
>>
>>17957963
What's my next relationship like?
>>
>>17958070

I'll make sure to put a nod to you so you'll know it is me when someday you read something I've made. Maybe a sea of empty boxes? Who knows.

It helped indeed. Have a good night. May we meet again somehow.
>>
File: 1416077817899.jpg (334KB, 660x899px) Image search: [Google]
1416077817899.jpg
334KB, 660x899px
>>17958074
Sorry it was scary, though if I spooked you on /x/ I feel like I did my job. Hope it grants you some insight. Good luck in seeking your happiness in the waking world.
>>17958078
Glad it was helpful. Best of luck to you. Look forward to potentially reading some of your stuff someday. Night~
>>
File: angelus_by_magusverus.jpg (170KB, 667x900px) Image search: [Google]
angelus_by_magusverus.jpg
170KB, 667x900px
>>17958032
Tendrils of red and blood swirling before, enclosing upon a small, tiny little boy, it seems. More and more, until it feels like the little child is stuck in a small cube of tendrils that have formed themselves walls around the child. The child is banging upon the walls, shouting how he doesn't want to be alone, and shouting for help. For anyone to hear. Shades of a tall, almost giant-like woman with dark hair and purple eyes, akin to a black widow, chuckling to herself, enclosing more tendrils upon the boy until I see him with a few through his guts, and one slicing his neck until the head falls off. Lost your head about this, eh?

Let's just put it this way. You're going to end up in a very trapped position in regards of this, and likely get ensnared by a rather black-widow like woman or man or whatever that would end up with you... well... losing your head. Metaphorically, perhaps. Hopefully. So yeah, in general, avoid the entire notion of soul mates. That doesn't go well.

>>17958045
A man sitting right next to a grandfather clock, leaning against the wall, wondering to himself about something. He stands up, muttering a few words to himself, looking at what seems like a letter on the table. He seems to be tempted to open it, but yet he seems to decide otherwise. Tries to leave the house, but yet his mind stops him. He goes back inside to open the letter and read it. It's quite long, hand-written, but somehow the entire middle part, the ''meat'' of the letter, seems to not matter all that much. Just the fact that the person wrote, perhaps?
Another argument with his mind and himself, then pocketing the letter and trying to leave the house again. He opens the door, and outside is... red and dark. Shaken up, he closes the door and runs to the basement, grabbing a shotgun and hiding in a corner. There's people inside the house, looking for him. Being hunted down.

1/2
>>
>>17958096
It seems to be less focusing on financial matters, almost. But you're likely going to get in trouble if you do nothing but standing about and thinking about it. Find a solution, will you? Otherwise the more time passes, the more of a likelihood that something may happen to you that may make it a bit... difficult, so to speak. I don't know how accurate this is though. Good luck. I hope it's not as bad as I saw it.
>>
>>17957963
Why is t seeking me out now?
>>
>>17958067
That's...intriguing. . My cousin/best(and only real) friend regularly travels to Britain to work, so we can't spend time together like when we were children. Recently we talked about how cool it would be if i could be able to go work with him. Who knows maybe you saw him?Your reading is kind of abstract but somehow you put me at ease, thanks.
>>
>>17958103
It had so many British vibes it wasn't even funny. You were even talking in that British accent and just overall, bah. So much British stuff to it. It may be a likelihood that this person will come over to your country, or hell, maybe temporarily stay over at their place. Time and location was rather weird after you sat into that cab.

I'm sorry if it's a bit abstract, but I don't think you have anything bad coming your way. You seem to be well collected and I think you'll get through things just fine. Best of luck to you, and no problem!

>>17958059
>soul reading

Oh, this is one thing I really don't want to look into right now... Give me a few, I need to take a small break here...
>>
>>17957963
How will I become famous?
>>
>>17957963
Aries, light brown eyes, left leg and right leg not the same length.

What can I expect from the next 6 months?

Do I need to be more active or passive in my pursuits?
>>
>>17958107
>I'm sorry if it's a bit abstract
I poorly worded that part, it wasn't meant to sound as a criticism, no need to be sorry
>>
>>17957963
Gregory / Male / fav color: blue / Aries
the question is: Do i find love and if yes, how i will know that?
>>
>>17958107
>Oh, this is one thing I really don't want to look into right now... Give me a few, I need to take a small break here...

Oh okay, I'm sorry. I'm confused if you mean you need a break and then you will look into it or if I should do another request? Maybe a general or future reading then? Not if it's too exhausting. Thank you regardless.
>>
File: jorah-khaleesi-look-at-me.jpg (120KB, 500x427px) Image search: [Google]
jorah-khaleesi-look-at-me.jpg
120KB, 500x427px
I'm back and will read for Jorah Mormont pictures/meme. I hold no responsibility for any spolers :3

>Only YES/NO questions for now
>No generals, please be objective
>Alias/Gender/Sign
>Query plus gender/sign if there are other people involved
>Song related to your query or how you feel about it
>>
I see this thread is nearing its end, so I want to add something. I've done a bit of scrying for /x/. I've also projected my essence into others' presence using a symbol I create and invest with my ego and having the other person concentrate on the image. I do this with my friends and it is a constant amazement as to how much I can perceive.

But I want to warn others who are working on projection: DO NOT DO THIS WITH STRANGERS!

The first time I did it on /x/ I got myself into a negative space and had a headache for hours, nosebleed for days, and nightmares that still hit me now and then. That had never happened when I did this with friends.

After a while, I grew stronger and more capable of seeing things, and I tried it again. This time, I tried it with someone who wanted me to "prove" my powers. I blacked out while there, and I feel a piece of me is still there. I cannot contact them and it has been a few weeks since.

So if you saw my earlier post where I was doing that and are trying it, go ahead and try it with friends. It is amazing! But do not try with strangers no matter what. Warning over.
>>
>>17957779
Thank you, again, for the reading :). I'm sorry I wasn't able to respond sooner, I had passed out lol.
>>
File: 1469502193484.jpg (71KB, 500x708px) Image search: [Google]
1469502193484.jpg
71KB, 500x708px
>>17958256
You're likely the last person I'll do a reading for, since I'm tired beyond belief and just may ... sleep. It's something I've been doing a lot over the past while. Soul readings, or well, peering into the soul isn't exactly the most easiest thing to do, at least it drains a lot, from my experience.

I didn't see much, and I do have to apologize. It seems at first I see a golden cage made out of golden tendrils, and a little, yellow canary in it. It seems to be wildly trashing about, but at the same time it feels like it's making the cage around itself, protecting itself, or simply it doesn't realize that the cage is it's own creation? Sunflowers... An image of sunflowers shows up, and the tendrils seem to interlock, showing an image of sunflowers.

Then darkness. I try again, and see a large, towering statue. A glowing, blue sword. The head is the head of a sunflower, strangely enough. It turns the sword clockwise, then counter-clockwise. Each time when it hits the ground with the sword, it leaves a very small mark. I am not sure what to make of this.

This is a soul reading for you. It makes little sense. I do have to apologize for that.
>>
>>17958264
Alias:Greg / Gender:M / Sign:Aries
I feel bad about it.
Questions: Do i find love?
Will i be happy in future?
Will something bad happen in short time?
>>
>>17958311
Really cool! Appreciate it. Please get some rest.
>>
>>17958311
Sleep well and take good care of yourself.
>>
You know what? Fuck it. More readings. More and more until I take another break after six or seven readings again. Or snap. Who knows.

>>17958329
Gotta disappoint you on that one, sorry. I'm likely not going to get any, because if I will, I'll just curl up in my bed and cry again. No sleep when that happens.

>>17958334
And you as well. Sorry about that.

>>17958062
Very vague flashes. Two figures, appearing before one another. Two bright, shining white figures. One of them asks the other to extend their hands towards them, and they look into one of the hands, as if reading the palm, seeing into the future. They hold the other one, but then... they let go. They walk away, shrouding themselves back in fog and darkness, disappearing.

Clear cut, isn't it? A small conversation perhaps, but they're not going to pursue you or do anything and what not.

>>17958068
Two swords, clashing against one another. Two people, sparring against one another in a wide gym-like room. They seem to be close, because they hug one another after they're done with their friendly training. And I hear the man whispering into the woman's ear that he loves her. A stronger hug, holding one another closer, but yet the man says that because he loves, he can't really go for the woman. They want to remain close, but not anything more than that. Friends. Very close friends. Something that would remain tight and close, without the possibility of a relationship. A bright, shining smile.

tl;dr - you're going to get friendzoned, but it's not all that bad I think. Siblings shouldn't love another in an incestuous manner, now should they? :^)
>>
File: uHQsKx4.jpg (72KB, 438x580px)
uHQsKx4.jpg
72KB, 438x580px
>>17958339
Sorry about what?
>>
>>17958077
The short scene that I got was more than enough.
A woman in a kitchen, seemingly wrapping up a home-baked pie. She seems happy about it, and takes the pie to someone outside. The man, however, in the living room simply declines and says that he's busy with work and other things instead of paying attention to the put effort and what not. The woman is very saddened by that, and she simply says ''alright.'' I see her heading back to the kitchen, putting down the pie on the table, sitting down and there's a few tears flowing down her cheeks. Urges to do something, to catch attention, seem to intensify, but she does nothing.

If you're the man, then pay more attention. If you're the girl, then I pity you. Make sure you find someone who pays attention to what you do and loves you no matter what, but make sure to treat them well in turn. That's how relationships should work in the first place.

brb, gonna go and eat

>>17958342
I'm not resting any time soon, I think. Eating? Yes. Resting? Hard to do that when I get caught up. Saying sorry is a bit of a habit on my end though, my bad.
>>
>>17958339
hi, future reading please? :)
>>
>>17958339

Im in a relationship with a guy. Could you take a look into our love future together? Thank you dear reader.
>>
>>17958346
Sorry to hear that :(. Eating is always nice though. Hope things get better on your end..
>>
File: 124134652.png (478KB, 509x501px)
124134652.png
478KB, 509x501px
>>17958339

Readings like, hand readings?

i'm truly interested, let's try the Name/question reading.

Name: Arturo/Arthur as you please.
Alias: A lot of those, in don't find them important so anyway "potro/colt"
Male, Aries.
Simple question now.
i should be aware of future and look for own answers, or just let time run and keep ignoring it?

About those hand readings, do you think you can make an exception?
>>
>>17957887
>it is OK to shit up a board. because people can just ignore the walls of shitposting
kill yourself
>>
>>17958339
Inesa
Could you see my future bf/husband?
>>
File: Devil.jpg (195KB, 787x1181px)
Devil.jpg
195KB, 787x1181px
>>17958355
Is all good, friend. It's just a rough period, that's all. Why do you think I'm here anyway?
Hopefully things are slowly getting better on your end as well. I'm still hoping and I'm still believing.

>>17958101
How strange. A cross between a cake and a clock. It looked like the cake was talking, ticking at the same time while at it. You don't have much time, you'll grow old and you'll die, and you do nothing! The person, shrouded in shadows, despite the candle on the cake being lit, reacts not. A very quiet ''shut up.'' And soon, the cake is crushed below an abnormally large hammer. The person stands up and heads towards the door, as if they were pushed to do something, forced to, almost, by the virtue of their mind.

Looks like someone's lonely, or they have unfinished business with you.

>>17958128
Very short, but very simple. I see someone surrounded by untold amount of sheets of paper, some filled with scribbles, others with text, just various kinds of writing. A crack in the darkness, and I see light pouring in. The man, crazed almost, rushes towards it and through it, and on the other side, the entire vision gains a slight movie-like quality to it. A woman before him, a kiss, and I hear someone saying ''cut!''.

Movie writer? Actor? Something in that end is a likelihood for you, if you put yourself out enough.
>>
>>17958268
That's why I've stopped scrying, it always makes me feel bad after
>>
>>17958339
Can you read this? >>17958324
Im new here so i don't know how that works (sorry) i can make mistakes so don't be angry.
>>
>>17958096
>>17958099
I didn't even know this got read. Fucking 4chan eating up my (You)s

...Hmm...I really don't know what to make of this. I can't really even think about what the idea of being hunted down means besides someone trying to get at my wallet. Which is happening a lot lately. The letter especially, I have no clue whatsoever. I haven't had any sort of real contact besides maybe 3-4 internet friends. I would least of all expect any contact to involve money. I have had trouble convincing myself to get out of the house and do some errands. Even with that trouble, the whole idea of walking out to red and black seems far more daunting than it seems it should be

Even if I forget the finance part and take it as a general, I don't get it
>>
>>17958429
I feel like you have way too many rough periods. If doing readings make you feel slighlty better, I hope you find the energy to do them.

Oh no, things are still awful and I'm ferling trapped. I even tried to message R and do things the way I believe they want but apparently she no longer uses the social media I contacted her on... Back to Zero. -sigh-
>>
File: bengel_by_magusverus.jpg (118KB, 550x713px) Image search: [Google]
bengel_by_magusverus.jpg
118KB, 550x713px
>>17958151
Brushing. The sounds of a broom against the cold stone, as if cleaning. I hear a very monotone female voice, asking as to what a man will do. The man points to a door to the left. She asks again. He does the same thing. She asks again. The man does the same thing yet again. She tells him that he needs to decide whether to run or whether to walk or whether to move. Without a plan or without deciding what to do, he will falter and fall over. She keeps asking as to what the man will do, until he just screams that he will run. He runs, and the path before him seems to be covered in shards of glass. He ignores it, and just before he gets to the door, it closes. The woman remarks that he shouldn't have run, and instead observed. Missing an opportunity, she says, while pointing at a key that could potentially open the door along the path. The man almost rushes towards it, but his feet have so many little pieces of glass stuck in it, and he realizes that just now. Falling over, he cries out of pain.

Waiting may be needed. Do not become the Prince of Wands in this scenario, rushing and acting without realizing of your surroundings. It's best to observe, decide upon a plan, and slowly move forward. Even if it may seem like you may hit an obstacle, you should be able to get through it. But rushing forward like a fool is going to do very little. Sometimes, we just have to wait until someone metaphorically cleans up the path before us. Good luck.

>>17958156
I still say sorry, damn it.

>>17958452
You already asked for a reading, haven't you? Which one do you want me to address?

>>17958455
Here's a (You).

I'll give you another (You) and a reply as well in another post.
>>
>>17958455
Here's another (You).

Now that's out of the way, I would not suggest taking this too literally. Even so, I'm not surprised that this isn't accurate, because I'm honestly starting to doubt my accuracy the further I go on with this. The letter is likely allegorical. Someone trying to contacting you. Hell, it may not even be yours. It didn't feel like yours, at the very least. Just a letter lying there.

Maybe someone is going to break into the house? It feels like shit may just go down around your area, I honestly don't know how to interpret it. Something happens and you get scared off from leaving outside? Fuck, this is why I feel bad when I don't get something accurate for someone who sounds like they need it.

Ask someone else for another reading. I'm terribly sorry that this likely wasn't accurate.

Even so, now I just want to be done for today, because it does feel like I'm going to just sprout words mostly at this point, not being accurate in any way.

>>17958464
My life's not exactly the most stable right now, I must admit to that. And yesterday I was on the verge of screaming my throat out, but there's people living in the same house, so I didn't do it. They're not entirely making me better, but it's just pushing time and wasting energy until I fall asleep for the night.

Don't bother listening to them. Stall time, perhaps. Just don't get caught up in more of their bullshit. Forget about her and just try to get yourself out of the sensation of feeling trapped. I know you can do better than that, friend. ... wish I could help more than just saying vague words like that. Sometimes I really do hate it.

-shrug-

Oh well. Hopefully it does pick up though. Fuck the buggers around you though. No fun, that they are.
>>
>>17958466
Yes, i asked sorry. That one with love, Im very
lonely and i just wanted to know if i find someone in future.
>>
>>17958475
Yeah, it'd be hard to take it literally. I realized there's sort of an odd job I might wind up doing. I just kind of forgot about it, so maybe that's where the contact comes in. Doesn't seem like the whole breaking in thing would be literal either, maybe it's something more like someone trying to borrow money or hacking into an account. I'm definitely on guard towards someone very specific trying to borrow money. It's just very bizarre imagery to make sense of. Resting is probably a good idea, for sure
>>
>>17958475
I know how that feels , in my case I just forget to breathe. That's nice you could control yourself though. I hope you be able to have an awesome night of sleep..

I know , as you said I should stop feeding them . It's hard to forget since I have lucid dreams with them and her nearly every night. And many readers on here point to her as my next (love) partner.. To get myself out of this situation would mean joining the army... six of one, half a dozen of the other.

As I told you the last time we talked , you help me a lot (:
Death to the buggers ...
>>
File: picture.jpg (4MB, 3112x4140px)
picture.jpg
4MB, 3112x4140px
>>17958357 here
I was honest with my request. I don't want to bother the one who has no sleep and keep making these readings.
The only thing i need is someone to read my hand.
Anyone, every opinion is well valued.
>>
>>17958533
We have similar hand markings. Even so, I don't read hands, and I'm stopping with readings for today. It was something I saw within a vision.

>>17958482
You need someone who has more strength and energy in them for this kind of a reading. I'm terribly sorry, and I don't want to mess this up for you. You don't seem like someone I want to mess with by giving a more inaccurate reading.

>>17958499
It could be something along the lines of what you're saying, but even so, I'd doubt it too much that the visions were pointing at it specifically. But yeah, keep on your guard. Far too many reasons to do it. I think someone may just get a bit too brash or rash and actually try to do something to you anyway. Good luck to you.

I'll see if I can rest.

>>17958500
You need to breathe. Self-control, well... no matter what happens, a bit of my mind is always aware. Most of the times it just doesn't bother with intervening, but at this kind of a moment? Yeah, it sure as hell does it. I don't know if it'll be the case, but eh... Even so, now that I think about it, I had some weird dreams last night... Someone trying to contact me... weird.

Stop. Feeding. Them. Just a reminder, you know! Honestly, at this point ,you may as well join military if possible. It's peace-time, so I don't think you'll suffer too much or end up in trouble, unless you live in some kind of a horrendous shithole. Just stay away from her completely. I don't think she's any good myself.

I'm glad I'm able to help. Talking to you is often times nice, and it helps me to sort out a few thoughts just from the sheer virtue of talking. I appreciate it. Best of luck to you, but I think for now I'll rest. Until later, because I know we will talk.
>>
>>17958572
Are you still reading xwbf ? If so can you tell me what's going to happen if I go to the event?
>>
>>17958572
No need to sorry, not everyone can do it., i can just wait for that preson, right? But anyway thanks for reply.
>>
File: shit.jpg (186KB, 1804x983px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
186KB, 1804x983px
Tarot reads.
>>
>>17958595
Kittija
Do you do love reads? If you do could you ask if I will meet my future husband anytime soon?
>>
>>17958610
Probably not soon.
Maybe in a while though.
>>
People want readings but don't know how to read a single sentence.
>>
>>17958625
*tips fedora*
>>
File: jonerys-cant-believe.jpg (364KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
jonerys-cant-believe.jpg
364KB, 500x600px
Hey sorry for the delay, I thought nobody wanted my readings because I'm friendzoned ;_;

>>17958324
>Questions: Do i find love?
>Will i be happy in future?
>Will something bad happen in short time?

Yes, you will find someone strong and stable, you will recognise her right away and she will notice you. She's a stable and probably hardworking person, perhaps emancipated or very independent. Your sense of loss and sadness is preventing to bring her into your life and she may be out of reach now, perhaps she lives far away or is someone you will meet online, it may take a while but the union will be very profitable. Best wishes!

Also, I don't see anything bad happening soon but expect a written message that would give you some relief to your sadness. Hope it helps you a bit.
>>
>>17958657
Thank you for reply! I hope you get out of friendzone.
>>
>>17958572
I breathe , most of the time :... Thats something , eh? You're not all the way gone. Do you know this someone?!

>It's peace-time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DF6PenFuZOk

She's awful , and she's probably in a bad shape mentally waht would make everything worse... But what can I say? Thinking about the whole thing , everything is like a domino effect.

I'm glad that you can find any comfort in our conversations , feel like I'm paying you back... Feelsgood.jpg

Have a nice rest , until later.
>>
Anyone doing palm readings?
>>
>>17958688
Nope.
>>
>>17958690
Why not?
>>
>>17958693
...because you touch yourself at night
>>
>>17958697
Sometimes in the daytime too.
>>
File: 1411902731439.gif (996KB, 245x196px)
1411902731439.gif
996KB, 245x196px
>>17958657
can someone read me up
male
will i be able to talk to her again?
and last week someone from here told me to avoid fire and give water to tree. i did them but why the fuck he told me that idk what was the reasoning behind it help me pls
>>
>>17958712
Jizz on that tree. :^)
>>
File: 1431694619311.jpg (93KB, 720x960px)
1431694619311.jpg
93KB, 720x960px
>>17958716
fuk off you fukking degenerate
>>
>>17958264
Will I see him today?
Nova f Leo
Rap god
>>
damn even my laptop is zoning me out :(

>>17958712
>will i be able to talk to her again?
Well it seems difficult I won't lie, she seems to have built a wall but, there's a possibility to break through and take away what's worrying.

I don't know in which context the reader said that, specially if it was a scrying but won't harm to get in touch with nature and avoid danger, the trees will thank you. Is it hot there?

>>17958732
>Will I see him today?
Nope, but he may see you from distance, won't be able to reach you in time.
>>
>>17958339
Can I get one?
Do you think I'm headed in the right direction for myself?
Female, leo.
Thank you for the readings, whether you get to me, or not.
>>
>>17958789
will i talk with L next month?

broken gorillaz
>>
hey /div/, I'm reallativly new to using oracle cards. sometimes i doubt whether i should draw or discard it. would i be able to use a pendulum to dows for which card is the one?
thanks
>>
>>17958807
>>17958789
male virgo 20
>>
File: 1431694951127.jpg (180KB, 972x1058px) Image search: [Google]
1431694951127.jpg
180KB, 972x1058px
>>17958789
yee mate hot as fuck
> she seems to have built a wall
fuk it aint no good what about life in general mate can you tell me more about it?. Also thanks for doing this
>>
My Birthday Today.

I usually get readings about "conflicting forces" and crap like that.
Heck I just dreamt I had a reading and paid twenty bucks for it that was equally nebulous.
The dream person even commented under their breath - "well I'm not going to talk about that."
I also have an aunt that is on the verge of passing away which I really don't like but have sort of accepted that it's going to happen.
SO..
Requesting a general reading.
Male, Leo. nick - Silver.
>>
Asli
Sun Taurus; rising Cancer
Does the boy I'm talking to likes me, as well?
>>
>>17958595
Lee
For the current plan that I have for today, am I going to come out of this without getting any major repercussions?
>>
File: xpA8rwn.jpg (85KB, 960x538px) Image search: [Google]
xpA8rwn.jpg
85KB, 960x538px
>>17958264
Anna/Female/Pisces
Will I find decent employment utilizing my experience next month? Or will I wind up settling for retail, etc?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OrCA1OInoo
>>
>>17958839
Looks like you'll be fine,
>>
>>17958807
L is hiding, you'd have to be sneaky/smart to get to talk to them but that may create a discussion, be careful.

>>17958816
Well it doesn't seem that bad but there's a possibility to get to talk to her and clear the troubles
>>
>>17958855
thank you fo your efforts!
>>
>>17958789
Tell me if I met any love soon or maybe I'm on path to turn into a wizard?
>>
>>17958264
E/Male/Sagittarius
Should I send business mailouts to my ex's family and/or friends?
https://youtu.be/mtId3lJNoPA
>>
If I'm able to see auras, what should I do to further develop this skill?
>>
>>17958876
Keep practicing, try to challenge yourself. Preferably work with other open minded people to hone it.

Like any skill, remember the 3 Ps; practice, patience and perseverance
>>
>>17958789
can I ask if I will see him this week?
>>
>>17958855
Rhan/25/male/sagittarius
Hows life will be i next 3 months?
>>
File: jorah-kawaii.png (350KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
jorah-kawaii.png
350KB, 500x485px
>>17958846
yay finally someone gave me a Jorah, thank you Anna, I'll give you bonus scry for that *_*

>Will I find decent employment utilizing my experience next month? Or will I wind up settling for retail, etc?

Going though some rocky cave, I find a beach by the end of it, it's desert and I have no idea where to go, when some people in horses comes my way. When they get close a woman gives me her hand offering me help, they are centaurs, cool, I get a ride with one of the females which seems to be their leader and lead me out of the beach.

The cards says yes, you are talented, and could use some help, perhaps a job agency to redirect you, or a short time contract. Good luck!

>>17958863
You're welcome, wish I could be more of a help, be careful and good luck!

>>17958869
>Tell me if I met any love soon or maybe I'm on path to turn into a wizard?
Seems you're on the path of a spiritual development, that's not bad anon it can open doors to love as well, best wishes!
>>
>>17958913
>Seems you're on the path of a spiritual development, that's not bad anon it can open doors to love as well, best wishes!

Yeah, I'm trying to "evolve" and be better person in overall. Thanks, thats really accurate and made me feel a little better!
>>
>>17958885
But there is hardly any people on my city willing to practice this together and even so I don't know what should I do in terms of practicing something
>>
Ani/f/Sag scorpio
Am I ever going to fucking stop falling in love with her?

https://youtu.be/6ThQkrXHdh4
>>
File: Jorah Mormont-fu.jpg (31KB, 475x323px)
Jorah Mormont-fu.jpg
31KB, 475x323px
>>17958264
R
Male
Pisces

Is "Julia", female and taurus, going to approve of this idea that I have for today?

Song is "Freaking Out The Neighborhood" by Mac DeMarco
>>
>>17958956
Maybe look to others in the IRC to help. I would offer but I'm quite swamped recently and don't want to make commitments I can't keep.

It depends on how you want to develop. There's plenty of info on the net on how to develop if you want to follow a set outline. Otherwise practice it like you would cooking; mix it up, try new angles and ways, experiment and find what does and doesn't work
>>
>>17958264
Angus / Male / Taurus
Been talking to my ex for 2 weeks now after 6 months of no contact, been playing online vidya together but we're mostly restricted to that. Is he going to try something else or should i try to go out with him again? I still love him. Hes a Male Libra.
>>
>>17958872
Aweee books are girl's best friend, have a bonus scry yourself as well

>Should I send business mailouts to my ex's family and/or friends?

A fancy room, looks vintage, white cream and brown wallpaper, crystal chandelier. Very exquisite room and full of details, a man on a dark wooden square table, but he's sitting on on a pair of big horns. That is literally a pain in the ass and he keeps slipping but goes back to the seat trying but slip again.

I'd say maybe, some you can count on, others not so much and better leave them out. Like the scrying it's a painful task that eventually will payoff but not with many.

>>17958896
Yes, seems like you're going to have a fun time together, recharging the batteries :)

>>17958925
Yay I'm glad to hear, this will definitely raise your chances to find a partner at the same level as yours, so don't give up!

>>17958912
>>17958966
>>17958978
I'll get you in a while, taking a short break, then finish reading here, no more after this point
>>
>>17958978
Why did you break up?
>>
>>17958995
Thank u, I hope I see him.
>>
2 or 3, or more if I feel like it.

>query
>gender

All I ask is that the querent be patient and provide adequate feedback.
>>
>>17959015
Did something happen last night or was it just my mind playing tricks on me?
Male
>>
>>17959015
i would like a love reading
i'm male
>>
>>17959015
Male

What am I missing?
>>
File: fk9OPWo.jpg (150KB, 536x1200px)
fk9OPWo.jpg
150KB, 536x1200px
>>17958595
>>17958264
I don't know if either of you are still around, sorry to bother if you aren't
am I moving the right way in dealing with the relationship with my ex? female, name's ashy, capricorn. ex is male and also capricorn. thank you so much if you get to it.
>>
>>17959015
I don't want to be a bother but if you have a moment and the energy, could you look at mine as well >>17959047? I forgot to reload page before, the tldr is
>female
>am I moving the right way in dealing with the relationship with my ex?
>>
>Male/scorpio/19
Could I get a general reading?
>>
>>17958995
>>17958912
Thx man im waiting for you.you can be sure i will provide honest feedback so u can perfect your art
>>
File: jonerys-hawt.jpg (62KB, 500x698px) Image search: [Google]
jonerys-hawt.jpg
62KB, 500x698px
Sorry for the delay guys, just got some people around and it's getting hard to scry at the moment.

>>17958810
Pendulum is a good method, you can always count on your intuition, when I started I used to cut in 2 or 3, then pick the ones at the top. Wisth another deck after shuffling I would make some sort of fan and picked those who somehow seemed to stand out. Wisth my actual Lenormand I shuffle thinking of the question and pick the 12th, 24th and 36th card to read in a 3 card spread. So it's up to you which method and spread is good, just start and don't be afraid to practice. This advice also works for you >>17958885 Good luck!

>>17958912
>Hows life will be i next 3 months?
Month 1: Solving a situation with an authoritarian person/boss by having a honest talk with them
Month 2: A problem with a (work?) trip will be cleared, no worries
Month 3: You're bringing home some good money.

>>17958966
>Is "Julia", female and taurus, going to approve of this idea that I have for today?

I see a cute music box with a couple dancing, at each turn, they change, it's like they are growing up together, I see their lives through the dance, then an old lady closes the music box and sits on her rocking chair, smiling and with a longing look directed to the window.

Is it lewd? Sorry to ask but I got the feeling it would be, if not my apologies. But I see the possibility of things getting a little heated, hopefully in the good way and some sort of alone time at night. So I see it as a maybe.
>>
>>17959117
Month 1 : kinda correct there is one particular dumb as fuck commander i will deal with him
Month 2: work related trip is low probability normal trip is likely
Month 3: i already give my parents kind of good amount of money i dont think it might get more than current
Thanks again mate see you again maybe next week with different query ofc
>>
>>17958995
I know exactly whom to include in my mailouts, then. Thank you.

And my job is a pain in the ass already, but I love it.
>>
Anyone good with health readings?
>>
File: jorah-style.jpg (93KB, 720x633px)
jorah-style.jpg
93KB, 720x633px
>>17958978
>Is he going to try something else or should i try to go out with him again?

Thanks for your sad Jorah, at this moment I'm unable to scry so I'll read the cards for now but if you wish mail me later and I can get a deeper reading if you wish. [email protected]

Right now, I'd advise to not make any move, things are still confusing. Better wait for a while, let things clear up properly before making any decision. Best wishes!

>>17959047
Thanks for the Jorah, what I said to the previous querent goes to you, if you need a scrying just mail me and I'll get to you later.

It seems that you two still have a good connection, yet I see a woman that could be a big influence on that and doesn't feel good.

>>17959132
Thank you very much for your feedback. Having a good talk with this commander will settle things. If any trouble on the trip arises, certainly it will be fixed, so no big issues and the money, well this time seems to be a good sum, somehow I felt you could win an extra.

>>17959134
Hahaha yeah no wonder he slipped but got back again and kept doing his own thing. Good luck!

-----
Well I'm sorry for not delivering the scrying this time and those I've skipped. Thank you all for the Jorah, hope he finds me someday <3 I'll be lurking for now.
>>
>>17959176
thank you very much for offering, I'll consider it. do you need/would it help if I gave more information if I email later, or should I just give you what I gave now?
>>
>>17959183
Well you can add any detail that seem relevant and remind me which one is your query :P
>>
>>17959030
>You: Page of Swords / The Moon / Eight of Rods (reversed)
>Internal Circumstances: Ten of Cups (reversed) / Four of Swords (reversed) / King Of Rods (reversed)
>External Circumstances: Two of Pentacles / Page of Pentacles (reversed) / Queen of Pentacles (reversed)

Hmm... I think you might be over thinking things. The Page of Swords means seeing through the situation, but The Moon signifies deceiving yourself and illusions. You could be over analyzing things to the point where the energy of the Eight of Rods is blocked. That is, sorting everything out.

The reversed Ten of Cups and reversed Four of Swords both signify some sort of stress or tension. Considering the energy of the King of Rods is blocked as well, I think the situation at hand is making it difficult for you have some sort of emotional and/or intellectual outlet.

Lastly, these three pentacle cards at the bottom suggest some sort of... Mm... I want to say irresponsibility, or falling back on your word, but I'm not really sure.

Anyway, I hope this can relate to your situation. I feel kind of off today, so I had to break this spread down bit by bit instead of integrating everything as a whole.
>>
I would like some help with a reading I just gave myself, I don't like giving myself readings because I tend to "force" good readings, if I give out the cards that were drawn in their order, and my general question, would anyone be kind enough to chime in pls? thanx in advance
>>
>>17959212
Yes, I can give a try
>>
>>17959015
>will I get to finish the project I'm working on
>male
>>
Hey! Anyone could give me some kind of reading? I would be very very grateful!

>Carol
>Female
>20
>Capricorn sun, aquarius moon, taurus rising
I can give any other information if you want me to

So, things have been a little shitty at home. There's a lot of stuff I want to ask about it, but the query I'll give you right now is:
Will dad be okay? He's in a bad place emotionally right now. I'm not in a good situation myself and it's hard to do much, but still, what should I do to help him?

Thanks!
>>
>>17959244
Dad is cancer, 46
>>
>>17959227
Awesome, again thanx.

My basic inquiry is about a girl I've recently reacquainted from a while back, I always had a "feeling" we felt the same way for eachother, but for whatever reason, we never hooked up.

I asked her out for Dinner and stuff, and she said yes, no set date yet though we're trying to work around our schedules etc..

Anyway, my question is if she really feels the same way about me, and if yes, will we make something happen etc..

1st Card - 3 of swords
2nd - 6 of wands
3rd - 2 of Pentacles
4th - 3 of wands
5th - 8 of Cups
6th - 10 of cups
7th - The hermit
8th - 9 of swords
9th - Page of Pentacles
10th King of wands

yet again thank you for your help!
>>
Hey my dearest niggers.
I'm not feeling too bright today, but I'll do one or two readings.
Sorry I wasn't there for the rest of the day.

I offer:
>Visions
>Cartomancy

I want:
>An alias. But not your birthname, something you would call yourself if you had the choice.
>Preferred method of divination
>Your query

Thank you. Love you. Peace <3
>>
>>17959273
Forgot to add: Any extra information is welcome as well.

And song offering; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2okY2mQkHOY
>>
>>17959273
WAFFLESQUID
either or
Am I on the right path for me in life/ am I headed in a direction I'll find pleasing/am I making good progress? Something along those lines.
Thank you!
>>
>>17959258
I forgot to ask, which deck are you using?
This is the Celtic Cross right?
Give me a few minutes and I'll get back at you ya?
>>
File: 1461982005239.jpg (4MB, 1222x1602px) Image search: [Google]
1461982005239.jpg
4MB, 1222x1602px
>>17959273
>Despair Anon
>Visions would be great, but whatever method you prefer is fine by me.
I'd love a bit of insight into the way things may work out with a gal I'm interested in, or what course of actions I should be considering on the matter. Kind of a boring question, but it would mean a lot to me if you could help a brotha out.
>>
>>17959273
I feel like asking so many people is borderline spamming but I really need some advice/reassurance on this

if you could go for a vision I'd really appreciate it. I'm ashy, female, capricorn, and I posted my query above:

>>
>>17959298
Using The Rider Tarot Deck
and yes the Celtic Cross
(no cards came out reversed/inverted)
You are awesome!
>>
>>17959273
>>17959273
Frederika
Cartomancy
Is there be anything new coming in my love life?
>>
>>17959288
Well well well Wafflesquid. I seef or you: A bald man behind a computer, he’s looking a bit confused. The reflection on his face is not the same as whats on the screen (Different shades of light). Behind him stands a giant wolf-bat. He just ignores it. Now someone else is walking their dog outside. They stop at the corner, look down to the ground, and continue to cross the street. They suddenly start sinking into the ground like it’s quicksand. Back at the computer guy. Now wearing an anonymous mask. He gets up to do whatever and notices the wolf-bat. Not even slightly spooped by it. He pets it and continues to walk downstairs. The wolf-bat is sad. Because it’s owner looks sad. Man comes back with macdonnalds. Now I see a short girl, wearing a dark red long dress. She’s walking down a stairway. She looks back once more, at the top is a grand magnificent lion. Woman sighs and continues to walk downwards. Now I see a train passing through a tunnel, it appears to be endless. Still more train parts, it never stops. It never stops.

Was a bit of a shorter one. But I still hope it was of any insight to you. Have yourself a lovely day. Take good care of yourself. I love you <3
Peace.
>>
Just calling out to anyone.
Leo
Male

I heard a seductive voice whispering to me to end my life as I was falling asleep, the voice shifted into my own, and tons of dark thoughts went through my head.
>What's wrong with me? Stress? Ghosties?
>Edgy post is edgy.
>>
>>17959273
E
Visions please?
I would like to know please how my health is going to look for the future. I probably shouldn't even be asking a question like this, since there are more important things going on in my life currently (you might pick this up). I have just been depressed lately and reminding myself about when I was quite badly ill and I was wondering if anything would happen again.

Also feel free to not read me if you want, I know it's a strange question
>>
>>17959300
Alright, Despairanon.
I’m seieng a face. A feminie face. It’s upside down. No wait, she’s lying in the bed and you’re sitting at the top, looking own. Her mouth was open first, but now she keeps it firmly shut. I’m seeing a legion of black shadow children in the room, waiting for the two of you to come out. Their eyes glow white, some red. Now we look back at her, she has a naughty grin on her face. She pulls you down and literally bites your butt. It hurts, A LOTT, but after only seconds of intense screaming you come to accept that she is slowly eating you. As you look around the room, the dark children start to disappear. You pick up a deck of cards and amuse yourself with them while you’re still being eaten by this gurl. It doesn’t bother you, nothing you can do about it anyway. You ask if she’s doing alright, She shakes her head and ask back, you doing alright? “Yeah” you nod your head confidently. Next scene, now she’s lying on the bed, eyes closed, opening for a second, but then closing again. Belly round as fuck. You’re completely consumed by her. She falls asleep. An owl was watching in the window.

I hope any of this makes any sense to you. I’ll be sending you psotive vibes. Wish only the best for you. Good luck with girl, and good luck in general. Take good care of yourself. Have a nice day. Peace <3
>>
File: 1461373340906.png (2MB, 2083x1473px)
1461373340906.png
2MB, 2083x1473px
>>17959384
Thanks for the reading, will mull it over and think about what it may mean for a while. It was pretty interesting and detailed. It certainly offered quite a good number of insightful points to think about. Appreciate it.
>>
>>17959300
>>17959400
Nice, dubs, 00, twice.

Kek it means she gonna eat you of course, what else
>>
Hey can someone give me meaning to my dream? Maybe even let me know what was going on in it? It was really interesting and I didn't want to wake up.
>>
>>17959273
If you still at it.
Satou-san. Visions.
How will my interview turn out?
Thank you.
>>
>>17959413
I've never done dream interpretation before.
But I'd like to give it a shot. No success garenteed
Can you greentext your dream, dear?
>>
>>17959117
> I see a cute music box with a couple dancing, at each turn, they change, it's like they are growing up together, I see their lives through the dance, then an old lady closes the music box and sits on her rocking chair, smiling and with a longing look directed to the window.

The only thing I can think of from this image is said girl looking back at life while reminiscing about what once was. I have many reasons to believe that this may just be an actual image of the future, but I'm not sure if this should be interpreted from a literal perspective. If that's the case, then I would have a bigger grasp of the bigger picture of what it means.

> Is it lewd? Sorry to ask but I got the feeling it would be, if not my apologies. But I see the possibility of things getting a little heated, hopefully in the good way and some sort of alone time at night. So I see it as a maybe.

Honestly, the plan was nowhere near attempting to be lewd. I was going to partake in something that would leave me interrupting the schedule for the day.
I'm not surprised that if it might lead to that because of my relationship with the person that extends to that possibility.

So... If this plan goes by smoothly, then that's the likely result at the end of the day.

Many thanks, man. Your reading has been nonetheless insightful.
>>
>>17959413
Check out the dream general thread. They might be able to help you if you don't get a response in here.
>>
I would like a reading, please, because I am very unlucky in love. I want to know if I will ever find the man I am looking for and if there are chances that the man I like right now (S) is the one (and if not, why not).
>>
I'm new here, so idk how I'd go about this

Can I have just a general love reading with tarot?

I've been interested in tarot for a while but never mustered up the courage to buy them, always just kinda do my own awkward predictions with playing cards. Not really that accurate, but I've had my moments.
>>
>>17959031
>You: Seven of Rods / Five of Cups (reversed) / Judgement (reversed)
>Past and Present: Four of Swords (reversed) / Nine of Rods (reversed) / Two of Swords
>Future: Temperance (reversed) / King of Rods (reversed) / Ten of Rods

Hmm... There's a lot of themes of defending yourself offset by some lack of that energy. There's also some regret paired with it's opposite.

I think you're in the grips of a situation where you might have pushed things a little too quickly, either in the past or the present. It might have gave you some of what you wanted, and that caused you to let your guard down and forget about past hurts?

In any case, you sort of learned your lesson now. Although, this is going to really be stressful for you to dwell on I suppose. I guess just try to forget about it?

Also, my apologies for the wait, and if this reading didn't resonate with you. For some reason I can make out themes but I can't exactly see how they fit together. Like I mentioned in the other reading, I'm having an off day.

>>17959041
>>17959052
>>17959229
Sigh, I was planning on most likely doing more than a few, but I suppose my head isn't in the right place today. Until next time.
>>
>>17959425
Alright

>i'm not me
>I have been admitted into an experimental psych ward for problem children.
>My issue is I have a nervous tick and other strange tendencies (I'm fine IRL)
>All seems good at first. The experimental treatment allows tons of patient interaction with means of communication even built into our rooms.
>Everyone takes pills to keep us mellow and compliant, I decide I don't need that and Opt out, I always hide them instead of taking them.
>This place is a lot weirder without medication. The staff seems ovebearing, the kids seem increasingly off and the "Incident Drills" are just bizarre.
>In an Incident drill a voice will come over the loudspeaker and say "This is an incident drill, please assume postions against wall, noncompliance will lead to punishment, this could be life or death"
>what you're supposed to do is close your eyes, quickly draw eyes on your eyelids with charcoal, and lie down leaning against a wall, preferably in a tucked position, but the timeframe is urgent so it's acceptable to be sprawled as long as you do everything else.
>One of the says I'm in this place, a scene plays after this character or whoever I am, goes to sleep.
>Pic related describes the scene well. Ill continue the rest in a reply
>>
Dear Kaiko, do you have any vision regarding the man I like (S)? He is upset with me right now...
>>
>>17959478
>After that an incident hapoens, and once again, pic related describes it best
>>
test
>>
>>17959429
Yeah I lurk around there and participate sometimes. I even have fun trying to interpeet dreams. Dreams fascinate me, but this one has such a story to it, I'm hoping it can be fleshed out more.
>>
>>17959474
no worries, take care of yourself.

does anyone have any suggestions on what method I could try if I want to just try out something easier? pendulum really doesn't interest me, anything else than that I'd love to hear about. I've considered tarot but it's a bit pricey to just leap into and I haven't really seen any great/interesting decks for sale near me, and runes but I don't have access to any sellers nor equipment to make my own at this time
>>
>>17959384
Dear Kaiko, do you have any visions regarding the man I like, S? I am female and he is upset with me right now (I think), he doesn't reply to my emails and messages.
>>
File: Avtntrwn.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px)
Avtntrwn.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
I said I was only going to do two, but I feel bad when I let people down soooo, Lightning round, go!

>>17959301
Ashy, ashy. I see a squid for you. It's eating stuff,not sure what. Now I see a face, it's looking at you quite seriously, frowning a bit. You yourself have taken the form of a five year old with a party hat. You shake his hand, happy little child, He still frowns at you.

>>17959309
Six of clubs - black cards speak of a no - In some cases the normal meaning of the card adds something to the yes/no answer. This one says paths. Work. Ones calling. Conflict. a clear trail. Some sense of purpose.

>>17959330
I see eyes. Eyes. A loot of eyes staring at me. They're in the walls they're on the floor. You walk to the door, open it, trying to escape. But the eyes are everywhere. You go upstairs and find that there are less eyes. But they're slowly infecting that area too. You jump out of the window. Eye stuff following you, catching up on. You run to the car but trip. And get dragged back into your house.

>>17959421
I see you sitting in the office, facing a big man and a slender woman. You're not sitting on a chair but on a rather large ball. You're talking about cars, and airplanes, and general means of transportation. Cargo getting lost on the sea. Now you're near a tree, painting it. The colours are beautiful but the shape is a bit off. The canvas rips open and an arm with black/white striped shirt pulls you in.

I hope these we're of any use to you. Take good care of yourself, y'all. I love you. Be sending you positive vibes. Cheers. And Peace!
>>
File: merkaba_1_0.jpg (15KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
merkaba_1_0.jpg
15KB, 360x360px
I do tarot. I'm willing to trade with someone who is willing to provide a scry.
I might also do a couple readings here and there.
I may skip some that I don't feel like doing.
I'm not too energetic today.
>Age
>Alias
>Gender
>Sign
>Query(Prefer no generals)
>How reading resonates with you after.
Thanks.
>>
>>17959505
I guess I could give you a simple one.
Diego
Scorpio
Will I be able to live on my own (With room mate, just without parentals, recent graduate as you can guess) in the near future? (This basically rides on my being able to get a job)
And I guess if it's good it'll make me keep striving for employment here rather than move.
>>
>>17959505
Luna
female
Cancer
I want to know about the man I (really) like, S. Will things work out with him? Does he like me? Does he have a good heart? Will I ever get lucky in love? Thank you.
>>
R
Taurus male
I'm calling out to anyone to do a reading, recently I engaged in an impulsive action that I am ashamed of that I would not normally do, and i'm unsure of the consequences of my action and how it would affect me in the future. Should I be worried?
>>
>>17959505
what can i expect the next 2 months?
>>
File: anteiku.jpg (71KB, 960x539px)
anteiku.jpg
71KB, 960x539px
>>17959478
>>17959483
Uhhhh. No Idea lmao
Litterally no Idea. But it's a nice story, so thanks for the interesting read kek

Love you
>>
>>17959521
male
virgo
>>
>>17959505
Mitch
Male
Gemini
Will I live off my dream (music) and be wealthy?
I just want to know if the cards is telling the truth
>>
>>17959522
Ha that's okay. I thought it was interesting too. Honestly if I were an author id write something based on it. It was such an interesting world to live in.
>>
>>17959505
Liz
Pisces
Do you see me having a family in the future?
>>
>>17959505
I can provide a scry. What do you want?

Charlie
M
Gemini
What is the level of success I'll have in my life?
>>
>>17959505
I can give you a scry, but it will be quick because I'm working. What's your query?
>>
File: _cassiopeia_a.png (738KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
_cassiopeia_a.png
738KB, 600x450px
>>17959514
How you feel:The Hierophant
You feel a need for advice or wise council or perhaps spiritual consolation. Someone, or perhaps immediate events, will provide moral and practical guidance. Perhaps you are considering becoming such a tutor, counselor or spiritual adviser.

You desire the tried and tested traditional values, so when considering your options, this approach will prove wiser than adopting an unconventional novel approach. For example, marriage is more likely to be your desire than a living together situation.

What you want most: The Magician
What you most want is a new love in your life, and when The Magician appears, a new love affair or perhaps a rekindled affair is at hand. I think that for this it may not be a lover but perhaps you're seeking a new passion or hobby?

All things new are possible, the result is up to you - it depends on just how much you want it.

Fears: Justice
There could be agreements or legal affairs that concern you and you certainly don't want to lose - you feel quite strongly that you are in the right. Perhaps this could relate to financing the move?

Stay calm and level-headed and seek sound counsel if you need to.
(cont)
>>
Cody
Male
Gemini

Will I ever find love?
>>
>>17959544
Wow you're definitely right about most of that. Though I'be always been a little more unconventional, and I don't have any issues with the law for now.
>>
>>17959495
Even though it's a different post. Consider yourself part of the lightning round.
>>17959501

Some static noise. You are sitting in front of a candle that only lights a thin slice of your face. Staring into the fire for a while. You blow the candle. Smoke rises up to the ceiling and reveals a minotaur. The bull looks angry, he collects marbles that form out of the smoke. Then he leaves. He walks out of the door and suddenly becomes a really small business man running around with a file. He jumps out of frame with the file and rides away on his bike.

I hope that was of any use to you. Take good care of yourself. Good luck, good times, good memories, love, friendship, laughter, etc. Smell some fresh nature. I love you. Take care. Peace <3
>>
File: blue.jpg (209KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
blue.jpg
209KB, 900x506px
>>17959542
I'm working with the merkaba, i'm wondering if this is what my higher self wants to to meditate with the most at this current moment. I wonder where i'll be down the road doing this.
Thanks.
>>17959544
>>17959514
What's against you:The Hermit
You are at risk of doing something hasty out of impatience and rage.

This is not a time for irrational and impulsive behavior - don't be cantankerous (if closer to old than young!) or arrogant and resentful (if closer to young than old!) Try and remain calm and let the rage go. Take time to make a cool and collected decision.

The Hermit signals a warning not to make hasty decisions.

What is on your side:The Tower
Sometimes sudden disruptive change is inevitable, and as painful as it may seem, you come through it a stronger and better person.

No matter how disruptive things are at the moment, or if you feel life is really against you, re-evaluate and move on. Often a new direction can bring new opportunities you never dreamed of.
If you have been planning to move home you will be experiencing setbacks. It may not go as quick as you want it to.
Likely Outcome: Wheel of Fortune
Expect life to change - and quickly.

Fate, destiny or synchronicity, call it what you like, positive change and good fortune is evident here.

If you have important choices to make trust your intuition. Do you feel that events seem to be evolving without much input from you? If so trust it and go with the flow.
-------------------
You should look online and ask around for advice, you're not the only one your age who has moved ever on this earth. I am sure you will find reassuring advice. This move is going to take time. This gives me the impression that perhaps you may be trying to move too quickly and therefore you may make rash decisions that may impact this negatively. Either that or it might not be you at all, maybe it's something else blocking the way.
Take your time.You are 18 and young. All will work out in your favor in the end.
>>
File: relationship.jpg (16KB, 233x310px)
relationship.jpg
16KB, 233x310px
>>17959258
>>17959306
My apologies, some annoying stuff came up.
There's a relationship spread (pic related) you could try for a direct answer. Hope I helped, best wishes! <3

There's a gloomy feeling at the moment, perhaps a fear of rejection or some isolation between you two. Seems that you're able to take a lead, but don't get too confident, take what she wants and need in consideration. Flexibility is advised for both here, seems like a lot of work but you two are able to balance the schedule and find a middle ground.

Another leading card, the 3 of Wands again says most of it depends on action and you've been taking the initiative and making plans. On your favour 8 of Cups shows that you're trying to remove yourself emotionally and see the situation more objectively, looking for answers. And the near future is promising with the 10 of Cups, a deeper connection is formed and love is born.

Hermit here brings again the isolation and this need for introspection, feels like you want to know if it's more than this, I mean. There's a feeling of overanalization of the facts, as if you're trying to grasp the small detail on the meaning of everything. And again the fear of being left alone. Did I mention fear again? Sorry if I sound redundant as the 9 of Sword is just someone waking up after a nightmare, so much worries around you. Perhaps too much overthinking. Anxiety?

I think it's necessary to plan things out but also know how to make them concrete aye? You wish to provide the security needed but spend too much time pondering. King of Wands as the final outcome, brings excitement, action and passion, so in a love reading is very good. I see a gradual warming up thing here. From a possible heartbreak to an exciting relationship.

>>17959273
Bless you Kaiko, hope you feel better soon dear <3

>>17959426
You're welcome! Seems like something to be memorable, even the small details could grant deep memories. Hope it all goes well, best wishes for both <3
>>
>>17959563
Yes, this fortune makes a lot of sense. I'll try to let it go and i'll let the minor setback happen. Everything can still go accordig to schedule, thank you very much
>>
>>17958010
/omg/ would be a better thread to ask

>>17958268
I scry for strangers all the time. Yes, it fucks up my head, but the practice is worth it.

>>17959492
Tarot is the easiest method to start; there are a lot of resources available, and the learning curve is minimal. A deck costs anywhere between $10 and $25 for a simple one; not very expensive at all. My suggestion is to get a simple RW and start learning that way.

>>17959563
That query is read much better with cards than scrying, honestly. Anyway, as promised:
Good signs. I see a young man walking through a forest with lightning striking in the backdrop. He exists the forest and starts walking onto a plain. He takes a look at the lightning striking in the sky and keeps walking.

I can't answer for your higher self because I don't like opening philosophical cans of worms, but it looks promising.
>>
>>17959501
hahah, amazing. thank you. besides being a fun situation to picture in my head, that's actually quite insightful, I can definitely make the connections between me the 5 year old and who the squid might be.

I guess I'll also pose a different question - I'm still ashy, still female and still capricorn - could I be able to work with divining, or other witchcraft myself? I'd like to be able to heal or help people, give them answers to their problems, and words can only do so much sometimes.
>>
Hey guys I have a question.

I have had followed readings and the like for many years and they would always tell me the same.
If I was to get up and try to do something that I shouldn't be hasty and stupid and if I wasn't doing anything that I should not be worrying and I will get change through another person.

It ended up all being true though, whenever I went to do something it would fail and not on my part. Just stuff out of my reach would happen over and over with every little thing and I'd hence be unable to get where I wanted to be.

When I am doing nothing though I'm being told fom multiple sources again not just 1 to calm down and that stuff will come to me namely a fatherly or superior male figure who will change my outlook on life and help me get where I need to be that “need to be“ never specified.

The thing is that I am getting older and I'm about to drop waiting and doing unclear things and I might just get a secure job that will 100% not fail. I'm just at the end of my patience I have been waiting years basically and I still get told the same. I just feel like somehow my life will be me waiting for something to happen at this point instead of going out and doing big shit so I can end up being the person I want to be.
>>
>>17959566
Thank you! Beles you too <3

People been stealing my dubs

>>Everyonewhogotareadingfrommetoday (You)
I'm sorry if they're shitty. I'm feeling shitty myself and did them all rather quickly. My appologies. if shittyness is indeed the case. I still love you <3
>>
Anyways my question would be what is the easiest method of suicide without damaging too much property and without making a mess like blowing my brains all over my wall.
Obviously hanging myself will do some damage to the house I live in but in general if I put some towels under me I should be fine or cut myself open in the bathtub?
>>
>>17959558
Thank you for the vision, it all makes sense and I love it, although I cannot tell if he will forgive me or not... :(
Thank you :)
>>
>>17959580
RW? sorry, not familiar with the terms. thanks for the input though, I looked it up and I can see a few more affordable decks on offer - when I looked earlier I only saw some super overpriced ones

>>17959597
this is a question for someone medical probably, and you should find some help. try 7cupsoftea.com if you have nobody else to go to.
>>
>>17959474
couldn't understand much, sorry, thanks anyway
>>
>>17959597
Shotgun to the head is the quickest and least painful. If you want to reduce mess, you can keep the top of your head in a thick metal box. This should allow you to position the shotgun into your mouth and keep the splatter area well-contained. Make sure to use buck shot or a slug; birdshot will just leave you retarded, not dead.
>>
>>17957614
Anze
What does the future hold for me?
>>
File: DarkMagick.jpg (161KB, 1032x774px) Image search: [Google]
DarkMagick.jpg
161KB, 1032x774px
>>17959584
Of course you can, my dear. No need to do any scrying for that. Everyone can get into the world of darkness and magick. The fact that you even consider it makes you a good candidate already. Just read up and try stuff out. If you're wanting to get into divination, you can start right here. I'm sure theres plenty of people willing to teach you in this thread :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68E-sJ93dQQ
>>
>>17959597
Get help. If your at your last wits end and help doesn't help, helium.
Buy a tank and get a respirator. Helium is neutral, your body doesn't know the difference, but make sure that you have something that wont fall off or you'll wind up with just brain damage and in another hell.
But really, get help, I'm constantly on the edge but haven't attempted cuz my mates talk me down.
>>
>>17959501
Thank you ! I can understand what the eyes signify
>>
File: RQpYeEi.jpg (142KB, 880x643px) Image search: [Google]
RQpYeEi.jpg
142KB, 880x643px
>>17959597
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Be my kankertine
I need you

10/10 huh?
>>
>>17959648
I doubt many people here know about the divine word of almighty Kanker

Bless you, fellow Kankerlijer
>>
>>17959648
Not too bad, but don't be too mad when I say I've seen better, myself. A bit of scansion study is always good help. Between rhythm and rhyme, I'd choose the former of the two every time. Accomplishing both requires some art, but at least you're off to a suitable start.
:^)
>>
>>17959648
I don't get this joke but I got my answer a neutral gas heavier than oxigen I can choke on, fixtate it to my mouth to ensure no oxigens comes through, thanks people
>>
>>17959667
I messed with the posts but you saw it anyway , how nice .

Hope you feel better soon. You're amazing.
>>
>>17959692
helium is lighter than oxygen you fucking dip

>>17959624
thanks, I guess. I just feel incredibly awkward trying anything but I guess that's to be expected
>>
>>17959003
Hey. It was because we were having constant fights like every 2 days (we were living together) and he kinda got tired of it and he broke up with me telling me he didnt love me the same way he used to. So yeah that's pretty much it.
>>
>>17959690
I appreciate your advice ,I might give it a try in the future. Don't think I'm in a suitable mental state right now.
>>
Hello /div/.
Could someone please help me out? I'd like to know the details of my curse - if anyone has time. Thank you!
>>
New thread:
>>17959763
>>17959763
>>17959763
>>17959763
>>17959763
>>
File: legend-circle-title.jpg (67KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
legend-circle-title.jpg
67KB, 600x300px
>>17959766
Alrighty people, I left you a wonderful new thread.
And will be going to bed now.
I love you all, see you again, probably tomorrow.
Take good care of yourselves.
Peace <3

P.S - Don't forget to leave your offerings to me in the new thread.
>>
File: 1398292934807.jpg (542KB, 1920x1080px)
1398292934807.jpg
542KB, 1920x1080px
>>17959623
see >>17959811
>>
>>17959316
I honestly have no idea what to make of this. Do you think you could give me a vague hint?
>>
File: 01.jpg (874KB, 1920x1080px)
01.jpg
874KB, 1920x1080px
>>17957614
Hanter-nos Blyth
What does the future hold for me?
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 129

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.