[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spiritual eyes and ears, what just that means?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

File: image.jpg (32KB, 688x354px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 688x354px
I don't know if this is the kind of board where i can make this kind of questions, all around here is about (not serious stuff). You'll see, it isn't just a simple question.
I have a story what i would like to share with you before you answer, and i'll like to have some serious answers.
But before i apologise of my bad english and bad orthography, please take this seriously as i do. I have never tell someone about this (in person), because i don't really believe all this stuff in first place. And no, there's no greentext.

When i was a little child, three-four years old i dunno, i can't really say i don't remmeber, my family told me some things about what i did, and with time curiosity has just making bigger.
They said i had a special talent, i can't denominate it, but all my family since when i was a child apparently was scared of me, they say i saw people what it wasn't there and they was already dead. Make some kind of imaginary friends who told me things about my family and how they died, when my parents and grandpas take me serious they said i was speaking with two dead brothers of my granfader, keeping awake at night in the darkness talking with my friends, even seeing things that didn't happen yet at the time, a lot of storys to be honest, some of those really creep me out, all the people who knows me at that age can ensure what they saw and heard about me.
However i was growing like a normal child, a little bit distant froms other childs at my age.

(1/3)
>>
File: strange-bedfellows1.jpg (57KB, 511x501px) Image search: [Google]
strange-bedfellows1.jpg
57KB, 511x501px
One day an aunt of mine show a picture album to a friend of her, she saw a picture of me ((All this is how my mother and father told me, i can't ensure how it happen)) however she saw a picture of mine, and said somenthing like i was carrying a special talent and she needs to see me and talk to me.
With time she contact my dad by a phone call or something, then she said that i have to meet her and they was expecting me.
My father told here he had no money to travel and he doubt about her, she said to him that he will get exaclty 1000 pesos (no more than 80 dlls at the time) and the money was only for traveling. My father didn't listen to much until the next day some random guy offer him to carrying some stuff in his pickup to another town near to the city, paying him 1000 pesos.

He knew it was a kind of signal, she told my mother and both travel with me to the Mexico city, where my aunt told them where can find that women. My mother and father was always doubting the veracity of this sevices and the first thing they asked was "how much will cost?"
By this the women answer "nothing, i cant gain from this"
Two other womens was there.
Not even my parents can tell me what happen, they say that it was a dark room, and the windows was blocked and only iluminated by candles, at first one of the womens get possesed or something like, her voice change and she "transform" in one of the persons/ghost/spirits who i talk with, then the other womens too.
My father told me about their "trance" half open white eyes, not seeing a thing, asking for the things they need not getting deconcentrated.
Several persons appeared (or get summoned), the brothers of my grandfather, a random women who supposly was in one house we habited, others more.

(2/3)
pic unrelated
>>
However, my parents was amazed with what they saw, this ladys getting possesed in a kind of trance, talking to people who never meet before, saying names that never heard before, not a magic trick, and if it was, was too elavorated to be free.
One possesion was special as my parents says. The candles was "exited" and the dark room fully iluminates. Then the lady who wants to contact me "transform itself again" my parents said that it feels a warming and pacefull feel all arround the place. The lady get close to me and ask "do you know who i am?"

Probably the worst part of this story because isit sounds too "fairy", when i hear it from my mother the first time i laughed careless, but at same time i felt cunfussed.

I answer to the women "Yes, you are Jesus"

I heard the same story twice, onnce from my mother, other from my father, and both specifically told me that when it happen, when i said "Jesus" both hold their hands and start crying, not the kind of fearfull or sad cry.
Then the womens took me, they show me some things, as my parents said, they were giving me gifts.
Some time ago my father and a friend was telling me those storys about what i said and saw, my father told me about that moment, when the ladys was giving me stuff, he said didn't saw nothing, like children playing holding imaginary things, at that moment i was in "trance" too.
One of those gifts was a chest with coins; which means wealth or something like that.
Other i can't really remmember what my father said, but the thing here is the third gift, when my father told me he said it was flowers.
At that moment, with my father and our friend. (call me stupid or whatever you want, but this is what i felt) some kind of memory came to me, the only thing i remmember of what i saw is that those wasn't flowers, i lied about what i saw. That's the only thing i remmember.

(3/more)
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 640x430px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 640x430px
When it finish they said that they closed my spiritual eyes and ears, and i will no see or har those voices but some day i will have the choise to see this things again or not. didn't said a exact time, just telling my parents that will be at age between 19 and 21 years old.
All what i happend and the things i saw and aid and heard, just can't remmember a entire part of my memory is "in blank" i have memories of the house of my grandfathers and some other things and after all that things, all the thing they said to me, i just can't believe it.

Just as now, im still skeptical about all this stuff, but i can't stop thinking about it. If i someway just start seeing things, how could i response that? the idea of making a really different way to living, getting out of this well know empyness of, well... everything, is there something else? Or this is even possible?

Or at the same time, it is just a bunch of coincidences and a little child who like to play jokes who meet some crazy womens who like to talk nonsense at all.

Spiritual eye, spiritual ears, third eye whatever those things means.
I know i'll sound as a simple edgy guy but, if want to believe in all that things that my parents told me, Is that wrong?
Or im just playing the "unique and special meme" believing all this nonsense, in that case i'll preffere the "fairy tale" way.

Please i want to post this since a long time ago, don't take it as a joke.
>>
>>17957789
>>
OP. it might actually help me read this if you say what your first language is. I teach what used to be known as English as a Second Language, so if I know your primary language it may help me understand what you mean sometimes. thank you.
>>
>>17958017
Never mind. I can see it's Spanish. That helps.
>>
>>17957789
How old are you now? And what do flowers mean to you? Describe the flowers, or just some flowers, or flowers in general.

Also, pics of your dominant hand's palm with timestamp on your thumb please. Clear pic.
>>
File: picture.jpg (4MB, 3112x4112px) Image search: [Google]
picture.jpg
4MB, 3112x4112px
>>17958023
Spanish is correct.

>>17958033
I am 18 years old, quite young certainly. About the flowers i can't really tell, at first thought probably was the first thing came to my mind, the only thing i can say is, that it wasn't flowers what i saw, i tried to hide it.

I appreciate you answers
>>
Okay hon, I'm the other poster, though the count will probably go up as I took a long break, anyway, please post the palm pic in readings gen and see if someone can read it for you. I cannot see anything in it that would lead me to believe that there is some kind of break in what is going on with your life.

That said, I think the flowers is an important part of unlocking this, so try this: Put the word "flores" at the top of a sheet of paper and start writing. Don't stop until the paper is full. Then post here. Try to use unlined paper. Don't transcribe, just post the pic.

Next, tell us why you are worried now. Something has caused you to say, "Now I must tell others. Now I must seek help." What have you been thinking about/experiencing that has caused you to feel that now is the right time to seek help?
>>
Oh, and here's a link to the div gen to post the palm. Maybe someone else can make more of it.
>>17957593
>>
>>17958244
I'm sorry i made a mistake, my left hand was the one i should post. I didn't notice this, but i lurk something about hand readings"left for males", and theres a line named "The fate line" what it's not flagrant in my right hand.

about that list of words, im on it.

Why im woried? well is not like that, i'm trying to find answers, even look for those womens who closed my eyes and ears, or any other person who could understand, someone to hear me, when i try to talk about this i felt really strange, uncomfortable and a little bit scared. Just some hours ago while writing all the thread i barely can see my face through mirror, like if my face was melting, i felt like someone else was there, like a totally different person in the mirrow.
Probably "self-inflicted fear". Theres other word for that, nevermind.
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 289x175px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 289x175px
>>17958244
People are secretive and hungry for power. It's only natural to seal away a great treasure behind a million traps. Holding up a veil of facetiousness is a good manner of deterring shitty terrible prospective relationships. Reinforced by a lifetime of indulging in experimentation with human nature and the way their motives interact with one another, I've built my own web of who and who not to fuck with.
>>
>>17958391
I would say please post your left, and ask in gen if anyone would read your left. Again with timestamp on your thumb.

As for what's here, I will say more once I see your sheet. A lot depends on the one thing you notice that you cannot explain: what you kept from others. Those flowers. The key to this is in the flowers. The rest makes sense, and if I were in that situation, I'd have been one of those women. I can tell you what they were thinking: This kid has a gift so powerful, she/he cannot handle it now." So they did their best. good mediums too to know your father was worth trusting in this situation.
>>
>>17958433
U wot? I will bite if you can tell me what is vermilion and also a right dinger! Otherwise, please seek help.
>>
File: 1466467713657.jpg (75KB, 650x722px) Image search: [Google]
1466467713657.jpg
75KB, 650x722px
>>17958463
Vermilion is a catfish swimming in a rainbow. Ding dong begone in sacagewean sanctity, it's journey in duty and futility.
>>
>>17958526
Bang on. So you promise a web? I'll take a trip. Please do so as well. Be the thing you saw downstairs that once, if in name only.
>>
File: picture.jpg (3MB, 3112x4160px) Image search: [Google]
picture.jpg
3MB, 3112x4160px
>>17958459
I made my request some hours ago. >>17958533
Here is the sheet, sorry i take too long, but i think i notice something, probably a coincidence no more.
Also it's in spanish, sorry about that to.
Forgive my edginess, i exert myself
>>
How this spiritual eyes and ears works?
>>
Arturo, I saw that post (with the dog) and figured it was you. Sorry there was no one to read you. What "coincidence" did you notice when writing this up? I'm glad it's in Spanish, it should be. If you are still around, or if you read it after it goes to the archives, please note that noticing a "coincidence" is exactly the purpose of this sort of exercise. It might be up to you to figure this out, but what you notice should be the key to unlocking the lock (flores) from what is tying to get out of the box. Best of luck, friend.
>>
>>17962880
Hello again, i really appreciate this, thanks for help me find this out.

About that coincidence, some years after all that happened i lived in a small town, near to my birth place, at six years old i started collecting antiques, it was strange for a child of that age, some people said that i was trying to find my past live possessions, in the stuff i had a small wood chest and i filled with coins, the wood gets rotten and i had to throw it away. Twelve years ago i moved to another town, named the "city of flowers" well i been here since then.
Still i can't remember about that other gift. I'll ask my mother about it.

How i said it was just a coincidence probably.
Thanks again.
>>
>>17958229
Oh boy op, as someone who has a similar gift, you are in for it if it comes back. I had similar stories of me as a small child, and it came back around puberty. It took me a loooong time to tame it. Im talking demobs, ghosts, gods, aliens.. then again i asked for it, but didnt know real shit would get.

If it does come back learn to meditate real fast or its gonna be rough. Do not go to psychiatrist for crazy pills, it wont work, and will mess you up good.

That being said i looked into it, and i feel like you have to open your eyes and ears yourself. I would think all you have to do is visualize your spiritual eyes and ears and picture them opening. Probably wont open otherwise.
>>
>>17963346
For real? Wow, thats sounds rough.
How it was at first?
What you though?
Can you share some story?
>>
File: image.jpg (656KB, 1257x1920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
656KB, 1257x1920px
Hey OP, I think I have some answers for you.

When you were younger, did you ever have a high fever or sickness that didn't have a discernible cause? You may have been chosen by the spirit to be a shaman.

http://kundalini-teacher.com/awakening/shamn.php

If you want to access your abilities once again, there are a variety of ways. It may happen randomly, but if you ingest any psychoactive substances or perform breathing exercises that induce psychedelic states, you will remove the 'lock' they have put upon you.

It just depends whether or not you wish to understand everything. That choice is yours. A long time ago, I asked for the truth and since it has been given to me, in both truely loving and extemely terrifying ways. It will push you to the brink, but if you survive you will see the world how it truly is, and be able to navigate it differently/help if you wish.

The choice is yours.
>>
>>17963817
Yes, when i was younger, fevers of 40° or more (in celcius)
Chosen by the spirit? what just that means?
I'm trying to open my mind to every posibility, i really want to understand what this is all about.
By survive you mean the shaman's training? or some life/death issue?

There's other thing, my mother once told me that when she was pregnant of me, she played the ouija, they contact a spirit and in some kind of way he told her that my birth were going to be "difficult"
She said that the same day she told me all the story of those womens for first time, all this because a man appeared in the door asking for job (cut the grass, clean the windows, that kind of jobs) i was coming back from school, so i said hello and i handshake him without knowing who he was, he looked into my eyes and i did the same, he said i was carrying a "light" then he start talking about a lot of things with my mother, when he left i ask her about what was all those things they said. Then she explain me, i was like twelve years old.

Anyway, my delivery operation last 27 hours.
Time later in some strange circumstances, i was in my baby walker a cousing opened the gate of the yard what brings to the street, the house was in the top of a hill, a long road down, when everybody notice the gate open the look for me, i was at the slidewalk just at the edge of some stairsway down, my dad came running to me and pull me out of the baby walker, watching how it destroys when it falls the stairway.

i don't know if is just a coincidence or simple luck, but how i said i'm trying to open me to the possibilities. whatever the case i have survived before, just as my parents in other circumstances, but that's other story.

Thanks for answering and the link, i'll read it carefully
>>
Hey guys, is somebody here who's familiarized with all that shamanims stuff?
>>17963817
I was thinking in email someone in that forum, but i don't want to get involved with unknow people, how ever i still doubt about some of them. Hope you understand.
It's not too different here but at least i feel like i can trust in your answers.
Silly thought, still.

Anyway, is someone related with shaman's/kundalini's path or related?

I have some questions.
>>
>>17968428
I think you're right to be skeptical, Arturo. I think maybe just study up on it first and have some questions prepared for anyone who wants to help you. If their answers seem off, find someone else.

Let him who can hear, listen. Let him who can see, perceive.
>>
>>17968428

The shamanic path is seperate from kundalini. Shamans have a relationship directly with death/god that only them and other shamans understand. Kundalini is about suppressing the ego, to become more aware that all is God.

Best thing you can do is meditate and do psychadellics or breathing exercises (see holotropic breathing). Only other shamans will be able to understand what you're going through, to a degree (which is why I'm answering).

By spirit, I meant God, which is why when you were asked about the 'who' your younger response was 'Jesus'.

That relationship with death, it makes people very aware of shamans even without understanding why. If that makes sense. You attract things without trying.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.