[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Intelligence, love, morality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (2MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2048x2048px
I'm in a miserable situation with the fundamental forces of the universe, a deity, aliens and stuff like that.

When I present an opportunity to this place, it reacts in ways that are offensive to the idea of existence.

I try to comprehend how reality can possibly be this way, but the only conclusion I can come to is that you're all delusional.

By that I mean you are offensive to the concept of good in every way. When you react the way you do, if you go on with your existence ever being in a good mood you're basically making yourself even more offensive to the idea of good.

How can I make you understand that you no longer have a right to enjoy life? none of you should ever be allowed to have relationships because you'll just diminish the desirability of them.
>>
>>17944589
Say that to >>>/b/
>>
>>17944589
Good. Now kill yourself.
>>
> OP
Found edgy fedora tipper with whos butthurt cause he didnt have gf throughout all schools :^)
>>
>>17944632
Do you realize how offensive this country is? The Canadians ruined the manifestations of love and are behaving as though they believe they are more desirable than even the idea of desirability and love itself!

A psychic being tells me this stuff. I can't help but laugh at some of the ideas because the way people are treating me is a way of saying they truly consider themselves more desirable than even the thought of love/good/desirable

It's irritating because it's as if the beings created me and ruined me so I'd laugh at having my life abused
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2048x2048px)
image.jpg
1MB, 2048x2048px
This is the type of insulting stuff I get thoughts about.
>>
>>17944665
If We're the manifestation of love/good/desirability and you're treating us like dirt and shit and ruining our bodies it's like like you're saying that you're more desirable than the best you got.

It's kind of funny in way. The being is clearly not a good being and by creating me and doing this to me it made me more desirable than it
>>
>>17944665
The pic is right, though... The heart-symbol, as the manifestation of love, is based on ass/booty/behind.
>>
>>17944680
I hate this place. To me, the more I realize, the more undesirable all of you truly are. You all ruined the best people you had to make them as undesirable as possible.

Your planet is nothing but faggots, retards, degenerates, losers, pedophiles, rapists, creeps. You're delusional revolting ugly fucking pig garbage beings.

How you can even go on with life as a species is a mystery because you can never be anything better than the worst thoughts you can imagine.

Even if you can create beautiful people on earth somehow, they'll never be anything but a husk whose core, is tainted filth that pure garbage molest and ruin.

This species is the epitome of all that is not good and no matter what you do that can never change. These forms of life are forever associated with every possible insulting concept that could be imagined.

At best, as a species you can go on delusional thinking that if you can make the species pretty and hide everything about yourselves that maybe stupid people will like you.
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 500x388px)
image.jpg
36KB, 500x388px
>>17944589
>>
>>17944753
I would thank you for wrecking my body and life, but all you did in the process was make me the only good/desirable on this planet.

I don't want to be good and get these thoughts because I want to know if it feels good seeing the souls of people like all of you in eternal hell being terrorized forever.

We need a what goes a what goes around comes around game where your retarded child like souls get wood chippered

Eh-men
>>
>>17944753
Stop trying to detatch yourself from reality and realise that you are the target of your own hatred. You can only look down on people for so long before realising you are one of them. But I think you know this anyway and like to ignore this fact or pretend you're something you're not.
>>
>>17944772
Who ever the fuck you are, or whatever programmed you, I can't believe a personality like yours could actually exist. People like you just make this species so the only people that could ever like you would have to be delusional and retarded.
>>
>>17944652
>don't pick the bluebonnet
>>
lol at ur dualist mindest

shite is light and light is shite

learn to have a sense of humor

ayame kikou
>>
>>17944790
Our souls are not related. You are an unwelcome and unwanted part of God/good/universe. You people and this planet are nothing more than a shit stain to existence.
>>
>>17944790

this.

ur no better than any of us.

im not awesome but I don't kill puppies so

everyone has demons. learn to luv urs

maybe then u wont be so fuckin lonely
>>
>>17944790
At best you could only use total mind control to simulate the degradation of my soul to point of being as offensive as yours.
>>
>>17944814
The only thing funny about this place is that you ruined what little good this species could ever have. And that you're so delusional you think there's any reason to exist anymore. Actually being the worst species in existence that No one can make better is sadly amusing.
>>
>>17944832

if u were as awesome and lightfilled as u thought, you wouldn't hate any of this

you would love us all in our stupid little antics

u just a kid
>>
>>17944846
oh man u need a therapist or something.

go play outside kid.

you don't even know how many species there are in this existence, this reality. you're such an arrogant punk kid to think that humans are the worst species.

humans are bad to humans. guess what, that's life, fuckin deal with it.

killing yourself would be a really lazy way out of this if you're too much of a pussy to try and make this world a better place

unless you'd rather sit there and eat cheetos all day while your mom drives you back and forth to the grocery store to get more fuckin cheetos
>>
>>17944846
This species needs a lesson. Like a being needs to create a heaven populated with souls mirror souls of all yours that think they're good then make you watch them all be wood chippered and screaming in pain and agony screaming WHY! Then have you have your own souls be terrorized and forced to just keep telling them all because you're pieces of shit.
>>
>>17944863
It's that kind of mentality that makes this species so fucking offensive.
>>
File: self_perception.jpg (98KB, 720x628px) Image search: [Google]
self_perception.jpg
98KB, 720x628px
>>17944589

this place is just virtual shittalk. Do not lose hope in humanity!
There are good people everywhere.
Many people here often post strange things because they are frustrated and feel safe to let their anger some space. Most of them are way different in the physical.

Love and Peace
>>
>>17944877
you know, suicide is always an option.

regardless, i still love you.
>>
>>17944589
>How can I make you understand that you no longer have a right to enjoy life?

You can only convince yourself of that opinion.

Do us all a favor and do not however.
>>
>>17944680
It's actually based on the boosack
>>
Human beings are only good because they have not been given the opportunity to do evil.
>>
>>17945344
Wrong. Do you walk over every insect you see on your way? I personally don't
>>
File: Think.jpg (33KB, 376x401px)
Think.jpg
33KB, 376x401px
>>17944589
What the hell is with this general trend of people prescribing dire, melodramatic judgments for each other lately?

It could just be that I'm noticing it more but it seems like this mentality has skyrocketed, like out of nowhere everyone now thinks they're some divine arbiter or some shit.
>>
>>17945388
It really doesn't matter what people think, what matters is how they behave.

Have you ever heard of a hypocrite?
Do you know what life in the modern age is about?

We're just pretending, don't take it all so seriously.
>>
>>17945388
trying to elevate yourself from the crowd is in human nature
>>
>>17945394
I disagree. If someone thinks one thing but acts in a way that contradicts how they think, something is making them do that. They want to be what they think they are, otherwise they would think they are what they're not.

Thought is the seed of actions and those thoughts should be encouraged rather than the actions condemned, because that only casts doubt on the original "good thoughts" and encourages more "bad behavior".
>>
>>17945411
I honestly have no idea what you are talking about.

All I know is people say one thing and do another, that's how life works.
You want them to do what they say they will do? Threaten to take away their money.
>>
>>17945407

oh really? like when we picked fucking berries and went out hunting mammoths some shithead was talking bout how he was a huge fucking faggot white knight god?

I do not think you have any clue what you are talking about
That shit is not human in nature, that shit is wanting to be a special snowflake and is most likely a mental disorder
>>
>>17945411
*otherwise they wouldn't
>>
>>17945413
>You want them to do what they say they will do? Threaten to take away their money.
Or show them who they really are, instead.
If people are taught to only be honest because of some vague threat or watchful eye then it will never be genuine.
>>
>>17945417
>that shit is wanting to be a special snowflake

I understand fight club had a lot of influence on the mentality of the users of this website but there have been plenty of special snowflakes in history.

In fact the only people we learn about in history are special snowflakes.

Most people pass through this life like machines or dreamers, fulfilling their biological functions, satisfying pre programmed desires, and then dying.

But some do not simply journey through life. Some people alter the course of history and redefine what the human experience is for all the other people.

Most everyone is a hypocrite picking berries and hunting animals.

And then there is that shit head who can't settle for picking berries and alters the course of human history.

We call them nobility.
>>
>>17945426
>Or show them who they really are, instead.

Threatening to take away their money is exactly that.

Nothing is genuine in this world. Everything requires force, or a reason. Nothing happens naturally. It is as God designed it. He created us as lesser beings, not as his equals.
>>
>>17944589

This is what borderline personality disorder A.K.A. Crazy Rage Bitch Syndrome looks like, folks.
>>
>>17945436
>>17944589
Wow, I honestly didn't even read the OP before posting, I just glanced over the pic OP posted.

OP you are off your fucking rocker.
>>
>>17944589

but... what if the worst of it is idiots messing around?

...what if the only alternative to earth is too chaotic or too boring?!

As a culture we disdain those who are violent, what more could you want except a boring drab life where relationships are handed to us on a conveyor belt and everything is "perfect"?!

Fight! Hopefully with enough courage, skill and strength to fight for whats good and protect innocence!

What if all evil is merely our wives giving us shit to ensure we aren't pussies and can bring them intriguing chaos and artistic integrity!
>>
>>17945435
No it isn't. That's just you trying to coerce someone into doing what you want them to do. Any change that occurs will not be incentivized by ideals but instead by feeling that your safety is threatened, which means that when your safety is no longer threatened, you'll be liable to repeat the exact same mistakes, or, if you don't, it won't be because you really care, but only because you're afraid.

>Nothing is genuine in this world
I'm pretty sure there are actually people who live up to ideals for their own sake.
>>
>>17945477
How could you possibly judge others when there's no way you could live up to these standards? It's called an ideal because it's just that.
>>
>>17944589
That jpeg did not need to be that large. No way you needed nore than 100k.
>>
>>17944753
ok so what do you suggest we do ? sit around a cry about it? that makes you an even bigger faggot than you already genetically are. might as well suck it up and try and have some fun. you just sound like you need to spend a little more time out of the house.
>>
>>17944821
cool now what, that fact literally doesn't change shit. you just realized that? you must think you're special for realizing that... well guess what you're not.
>>
>>17944824
good way to put it my man
>>
>>17944875
>species needs a lesson

life is full of lessons retard, that'd be more apparent if you were living yours instead of trying to preach this shit everyone already fucking knows
>>
>>17945388
i think the problem today is people aren't living balanced lives... think about it

what i mean by balance is, well, everything. eating right, leaving the house, talking to different people, having genuine human experiences, rights of passage, etc. its hard for some people to live with balance because of the "society" that has come about today. now people think its normal to eat shitty food, exercise no more than 10 minutes a week, and get all their interaction and stimulation from a computer. they live like this, wonder why they feel like shit, then when they finally gain some awareness and realize all the shit they have been submitted too, feel entitled to a better life and are angry about it... problem is after that realization, they'd rather bitch about it than try and make some changes to become a more genuine human being like they should have been from the start. like the "old days" you could say.
>>
>>17945568
going off of what i said too also, i think there has to be a balance between ignorance and awareness too. focus too much on your ignorance and you become a slave, a normie, whatever you wanna call it. live can get basic and very unfulfilling. but, focus too much on awareness and you just get burnt out. sitting around basking in "all the great knowledge" you have, isn't gonna get jack shit done. thats why i think some people have created this stereotype with hippies being lazy degenerates. its not hard to realize that simply being alive is enough.. but at the same time, its not, it doesn't change the fact that we have some time on this earth to fill, and what better way to fill it than with a balanced life. a life, some would say, like god intended. my catholic high school had a class where they described the bible as a guide to living "fully human lives", and i very much agree with that. try and live a HUMAN life.
>>
>>17945585
Too bad the Catholics can't get kids to live a well balanced life without an extra side of molestation.

What you're suggesting is nice in practice, but most people are too paralyzed by their own demons to step outside of their comfort zone despite knowledge that it will be alright. Many people actively seek things that will bind them down and prevent them from doing so. Escapism in drugs, food, alcohol and even having a child for the sense of fulfillment. The easy answers are available, and the more harrowing journey of self discovery is lined with deceivers who take advantage and discourage those along the way. As long as stealing is more profitable than hard work it will be this way.

Which is why it's best not to worry about other people's fucked up lives when there's surely something anyone could be doing to improve themselves instead of posting in this thread. Me included
>>
>>17945614
>Which is why it's best not to worry about other people's fucked up lives when there's surely something anyone could be doing to improve themselves instead of posting in this thread. Me included

yup, exactly.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.