[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What made you become a believer in the paranormal /x/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 14

File: cthuludnd.png (385KB, 395x497px) Image search: [Google]
cthuludnd.png
385KB, 395x497px
What made you become a believer in the paranormal /x/?
>>
>>17936542
Schizoid personality disorder.

It's one of the only things that gets my mind going.
>>
>>17936551
Rekt
>>
>>17936542
im not a believer
just fascinated
>>
Hanz
>>
Like readin the spoops
>>
My family is fairly into the paranormal, for example my grandmother was supposedly a psychic, not like a psychic for a job she just apparently had 'visions' and all that that always came true.

Anyway, my story is that one day I was bored as fuck, sat on /fit/ and saw this board, popped on and started to learn lithomancy and tarot, after a little bit of practice I was getting pretty accurate in my divination and that's where I left it.
I haven't touched anything in about a year now but that was enough to convince me that there's at least some truth to all this.
>>
Coincidences and if something paranormal is interesting desu
>>
>>17936598
I know /x/ is a melting pot of conflicting ideology and practises so don't take this as an insult, but where I come from tarot and divinitaion are just parlour tricks based on vague statements that people read too much into because of their desire to believe. (Like anything paranormal I guess).

I can't browse divination threads because of this but I am glad you found something within it, we all need something.
>>
>>17936542
Only believe in real things like alliums/ interdimensionals / spirits / magic.
>>
>>17936542
I've always wanted things to be real. I wouldn't say I'm gullible, just open to anything someone is willing to explain. Here's a question 4-chan users? Would life be worth living if you didin't believe in ghosts, aliens, god, afterlife or magic?
>>
>>17936542
Strictly speaking I'm not a believer but psychology, philosophy of logic and the like.

I've had a couple of strange experiences and investigating why has lead me down all sorts of rabbit holes. Even the 'that's just this' explanations turn out to be more than just anything. I think if you keep a firm foot hold in the known, you can stick your head up a bit further into the unknown.
>>
>>17936620
>stick your head up a bit further into the unkown
Maybe not the best wording there.
>>
>>17936604
All good mate, eventually I'll look a bit deeper. I was thinking of checking out the summoning thread eventually but I'm not feeling up to it right now.
>>
>>17936542
Not being a massive faggot helps...

http://sargel18.com/vortex-evidence-levels/demons/
>>
File: 23423423432.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
23423423432.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>17936660
>Sargel18
>>
>>17936542
You just gotta have an experience with something paranormal to truly know Wussup!
>>
Alex Jones.
>>
>>17936542
Many familiar experiences, since my great grandparents my family has always experienced demons, ghosts, ayy Lmaos, witches, Angels, reptilians, conspiracy theories, duendes, skinwalkers, aluxes, wendigos, UFOs, occultists, interdimensional beings, etc.
>>
>>17936542
It's amusing as fiction
>>
>>17936542
Dunno, as a kid I loved horror films, etc.
Later in life I experimented with lucid dreaming and sleep paralysis.

My mother is very sensitive to the paranormal but she's always been afraid to develop it, she has had encounters with dead relatives and whatnot, but hates to tell the stories and also ghost stories in general.

I try to gravitate toward the skeptic side but I've also had my share of paranormal experiences (sensing places with 'activity' or presences, etc.).
>>
>>17936542
I'm not a believer

I just like retards freaking out over nothing
>>
>>17936542
The precepts of the Bible and the implications thereof offered a perspective on the worth of living when I had long since lost mine. The new perception of our universe's cosmology came with that.

That said, I don't really believe in ghosts or magic, even if they're fascinating to me. I can't deny that it's equally fascinating that intelligent extraterrestrial life life may have come in contact with humans before; and unlike most paranormal phenomena, psychological anomolies are not sufficient to explain every instance.
>>
psychosis
>>
Well, i've always been an interested sceptic. Experienced a few things when i was younger (saw some weird lights, saw my grandfather after he died) but i've kinda written that off as the imagination of a child.

That kinda introduced me to the fact that people kinda want to debunk themselves if they see creepy shit i guess?

So i promised myself the next time shit like that happened i would without a doubt engrave into my mind that shit like that is real.

So like (2-3?) months ago i was sleeping at a friends house with my GF in a friends house, in the bed of his mom. (she's gone to Aruba to take care of his grandmother with alzheimers)
And we both felt very uncomfortable lying in the room, so we tried to sleep A.S.A.P..

My GF started getting those half-sleeping nightmares and asking if it was me lying with her which was kinda strange.
And i was feeling increasingly uncomfortable and unsafe, feeling something towards the left side of the room.
So we went and got our friend, and he said: "yeah, there's soething here"

So some people went into the room without knowing what we had experienced, one straight up burst into tears and another got kinda nauseous.

So i decided to go back into the room too, wasnt anything really wrong exept for that unwelcome feeling untill i stood in the spot i felt that presence from when i was laying on the bed.

And when i stood there it was basically as if someone thew a bucket of water on me, all my hairs stood up instantly and my body was screaming to GTFO.
So i did, went back a few times to the same spot to confirm though because of aforementioned reasons, and it would happen everytime.

So from that moment on i guess.

>TL;DR Felt spooky presence now i'm a believer
>>
>>17936542
A reocurring dream. Just had another last night actually. I keep finding myself sitting face to face with a group of terribly skinny grey humans with really bright blue eyes. And they take turns explaining future events and tragedies that either myself, or people i know will encounter. All of them have turned out to be somewhat true, in one way or another.
This didnt start happening until i picked up a huge interest in multidimensional beings/astral projection/ reading about dmt, etc.
It could be coincidence, but it's real unnerving for me.
>>
>>17936542
>cthulhudnd.omg
that's a mindflayer, faggot
>>
Scooby-Doo
>>
Your mother's ass. It's from another world
>>
Got a bad case of one-itis way back when. She wasn't into me, so teenager that I was, I decided to give demons a shot, thinking at the worst I'd have wasted a few Dollars on candles.
Well, as I read up on it I decided I needed more training.
I did, learned some tarot that always seemed to work right, a year or so later I actually did some spirit work (no love spell, that stuff was over), and ever since that, I don't just believe anymore, I take it as a basic fact.
>>
>>17937014
Where the fuck do you learn this shit? I wanna learn more about all of it but I wouldn't know where to look.
>>
I saw a ufo glide down, land then take off and do a loop the loop before vanishing, all about 10/20 yards in front of me. That was anough to finally convince me.
>>
>>17936570
>>17936570

That's how I started. I didn't believe, but I loved to learn about anything occult. I didn't believe until I actually started trying basic stuff and getting real results. Now a few years in to regular practice, I can see there's just massive amounts of total bullshit in the occult world, hiding a few nuggets of really amazing and life changing information. Sort of like this board
>>
>>17937017

Modern Magick: Twelve Lessons in the High Magickal Arts by Kraig is how I started out.
Well, not exactly. I got the Grimorium Verum from Scarlet Imprint first, but when I switched to the training I went through all twelve lessons just as they are in the book.
>>
>>17937020
Like what, Im a skeptic, but I'm still genuinely interested
>>
back when i would meditate i would recieve information and come on /x/ to find people asking questions specifically about whatever i had been thinking about
>>
File: 1454367304397.gif (826KB, 696x478px) Image search: [Google]
1454367304397.gif
826KB, 696x478px
My inconformity with the bulshit that composes the modern world
>>
>>17936570
Is that what you tell yourself?
>>
>>17937021
>Grimorium Verum from Scarlet Imprint
is that any good? not that knowledgeable on JSK so I just have the base grim verum you can get from amazon, don't remember the editor or distributor.
>>
>>17936542
Pure unparalleled logic.
>>
>>17937420

Verum is pretty much Verum, imho. The Scarlet Imprint Version at least isn't particularly strongly edited, but it's in modern English.

If you already have a version, I'd recommend looking up the editor of the Scarlet Imprint version, there's a ton of material he developed to go along with the Verum material that's available in small cheap booklets.
>>
File: 1450835479070.jpg (94KB, 671x367px) Image search: [Google]
1450835479070.jpg
94KB, 671x367px
>>17937435
alright, will do. thanks
>>
Witnessing it firsthand.

I had an ex-girlfriend who claimed that she was a magnet for paranormal entities on account of her having epileptic seizures all her life. I loved her weird stories, but of course I was skeptic about it all. There were instances that were peculiar, but I can only think of 3 major ones that kind of rattled me.

We were staying at my parents at the time, so we were sleeping in my old room. Fucking twin size bed, but she hated sleeping alone. The first night apparently she woke up to me chewing on her hair. Weird I know, but I am prone to talk in my sleep, move around, and on more than one occasion sleep fight. We had a laugh, but I could tell she was slightly nervous. She later confessed she had started having nightmares about something being really mad at me for being with her.
Second night she woke with me pushing her face into her pillow. Like my hand was firmly grasping her head and slowly pushing it into the pillow. And then just as quickly as I had started doing that, I stopped and "went back to sleep." The next morning we tried to laugh it off, but we were both somewhat worried.
Third night was the clincher. According to her, I sat upright in the middle of the night, and fucking elbowed right in the face

Cont'd
>>
A book on psychic phenomenon with exercises and experiments that I found in my elementary school library many years ago. I got good results from what I tried out of it, and went from there.

Really wish I could remember the actual title of it. I remember it had a teal cover, and was old enough to mention the iron curtain in the present tense, but that's about it.
>>
>Be me. 22. Living the dream.
>Roomie brings beaner cousin over. Whatev. Don't know this guy, don't care. He can chill.
>Essé gets too stoned, gets paranoid, goes to lay down in roomie's bedroom.
>comes out thirty minutes later white as a sheet cussing about a 'presence' in the room.
>everyone gives side eye and quickly forgets about it. Whatever, weirdo.

>Few days later
>Be me, sitting in living room, having time
>Suddenly, be gripped by the most palpable, real, disgusting horror I'd ever felt
>images of rape and torture fill my mind
>believe the government is going to come bust in my door for researching how to build earthships
>excuse myself to go lay down in bedroom
>Proceed to have the worst god damn panic attack in my entire fucking life
>feels like an entity is trying to rip my soul out of my body through my face and chest
>writhing on the bed, whole deal.
>Broken after this. Can't leave house.
>Can't social.
>Can't.

>Spend weeks as a hollow shell
>Finally, one random night, after a month of pure sobriety, have the most vivid dream I've had since I was a kid
>bonus: premonition about friends dog dying

Have also had brief OBEs during focused meditation and when trying DMT. Have felt and seen energy pass between myself and another person, but is very rare and has to be focused.

Grew up atheist. Consider myself a born-again agnostic.
>>
>>17938830
I loosened a tooth apparently, and the next morning she's all freaked the fuck out. We finally tell my parents, and my mom throws some holy water around and shit. My weird night behavior stopped and she stopped having fucked up dreams.

All my paranormal stories happened with this chick btw.

We were celebrating our first christmas together, and she had gotten me an n64 and we were playing mario world upstairs on the second floor entertainment room over looking the high ceiling living room, (two story house), having a jolly old time. While I'm fucking up on the game, she starts taking pictures randomly. She's laughing the entire time blinding me by taking photos and hearing mario fucking fail over and over again. Anyway she's going through the pictures, and notices that the pictures from earlier during the family reunion were weird. Whatever photo we were in, we had 2-3 orbs shining on us. All of them had orbs, and none of them were on my family members. Just us. She keeps on going to the one she had just taken, and doesn't find anything odd until the last two of which were pictures of the railing overlooking the living room. The first one was completely normal and clear, but the second one was completely full of orbs. Like a swarm of jellyfish.
>>
File: 21aZokTxp1L.jpg (7KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
21aZokTxp1L.jpg
7KB, 300x300px
>>17938912
Fuck cont'd.

The last one we were watching a horror movie in my room.
I think it was the human centipede, which was pretty meh for the most part.
She of course was panicking the entire fucking time, she hated horror movies.
I thought it was all right, until it got to the part where the asian stabs the good doctor in the foot.
For the life of me I don't understand why foot injuries really fuck with me, they just do. I fucking lose it, then she loses it and we fucking shut the laptop off. We're trying to get over the adrenaline rush when something happens.

Now let me explain this part. She loved putting shit on walls. Whatever the fuck it was, she would use it as decoration and nail it to the wall. Whatever, I didn't give a fuck at the time. I had just graduated high school and had pussy on tap on my twin size bed. So by the door, she hung a shaving mirror like pic related. And below it, she hung a pool toy in the shape of a medieval mace. You would be correct in assuming that the shaving mirror was heavier than the pool toy. Anyways, as we're winding down from foot stabbings and whatnot, we hear something and we both immediately look towards the door. There on it's nail, the shaving mirror was swinging wildly, and what we both noticed was that the pool toy stayed in its place. We ruled out a draft, went downstairs, mom did her holy water thing and sent us to get white candles. We lit two, and put them on the window sill close together. One candle flickered erratically all night, and by morning it's glass was black.
>>
>>17937372
Holy fuck, can you namefag any harder?
>>
Lots of visions when I was younger.

couple OBE's and Astral projections
spoke with my dead father and some other entities

still don't believe anything 100%
>>
>>17938981
It took a lot for me to accept it, because I just thought it was her being irrational as she was prone to being from time to time.

She would talk about children playing on the stairs and hearing them laughing in the hallway. Fucking shadow people, bizarre dreams, getting bad vibes and all that bullshit. I would just listen to her and play along for the most part. Got to the point where we started putting the holy water in a spray bottle, and spraying the demons or whatever away like cats. She was by all accounts a normal girl, no interest in the occult or spirits whatsoever. The occurrences stopped once we broke up and she moved out of town. The whole ordeal was strange, but my skepticism buckled enough to start paying attention to it more.
>>
File: 1468391818572.gif (257KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
1468391818572.gif
257KB, 500x357px
>>17936591
this
>>
Raised on Star Wars, X Files, and Christianity.
>>
File: 1463878781985.jpg (55KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1463878781985.jpg
55KB, 640x640px
>>17938909
Did you stay in that apartment afterwards? It sounds like a goddamn deathtrap. What became of the entity?
>>
>>17936542
nothing, i dont believe in anything that gets posted here on /x/
but i find it all interesting to read
this is basically a roleplay board for me
>>
File: Donald-Trump.jpg (32KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Donald-Trump.jpg
32KB, 615x409px
>>17938986
He's a regular, newbie.
>>
File: tumblr_mwskkwT5YR1qjxgmho1_500.jpg (77KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mwskkwT5YR1qjxgmho1_500.jpg
77KB, 500x376px
lot of dead family. all my family members contacted me through dreams. i am the only one left in the bloodline. ive seen shadow hat man. blue orbs a few times on bike rides. still skeptical though but yea
>>
i don't believe in paranomal stuff, i just find it really interesting
>>
>>17937372
ever been contacted by ashtar sheran or any benevolent aliens of his galactic command?
>>
>>17939118
only thing i hate is the stupid ass summining demons shit. so fake its painful. any demons you "conjure" are a product of your own fugged up mind
>>
>>17939150
okay?
>>
>>17939160
ok faggot
>>
>>17939165
fuck off, you replied some nonsense that had fuck all to do with my post
cut your own throat
>>
>>17937020
What have you practiced and what kinds of results have you gotten?
>>
File: 08_occult_petzold_priestess.jpg (592KB, 1385x1711px) Image search: [Google]
08_occult_petzold_priestess.jpg
592KB, 1385x1711px
>>17936542
in college i dropped a lot lsd and played guitar instead of going to my classes. During that time i had a very intense trip where if people portrayed an emotion there faces would change. It was like there was something else there. It was like a blurry figure/aura that surrounded the body and put emphasizes on the face. I thought that would be a one time thing.

Moving things along I ended dropping out and moving back home with senpai. I found that in times of stress I would halluceniate even when i was stone cold sober. I got really depressed because thought I messed something up in my head. While i was tripping I listened to terrance mckenna and alan watts which got me believing in the spirit. Not to knock anyone that enjoys alan or mckenna but they grew old after awhile. Me and those guys weren't on the same trip. They didn't go deep enough (for me). The man that did was Manly P. Hall after going threw some of his lectures on youtube. I started looking for audio occult lectures and listening to audio books on the topic. I still hallucinate and sometimes get panic attacks but praying, mediation, ritual, help me get a grip. It
>>
>>17939108
My parents actually forced me to move out for unrelated reasons about a month after that once I had started to put my brain back together.

DESU I have lately been thinking I was possessed. Do not know if it has since left or if there is still something left inside.

Going through a mental/spiritual healing stage presently. Anxiety/depression runs in my family. Mostly chalked it up to smoking bad week and getting to involved with Anon. Only thing that brought me back during the attack was thinking about leaving my dog behind.

Then with the premonition about my friend's dog, well... Fuck, idk.
>>
>>17939169
guess what idgaf u fucking faggot piece of shit (: oh btw..ur mother will die in her sleep tonight.
>>
>>17939178
>>>/b/
also
>ur mother will die in her sleep tonight
i have the immunity cat queer bait, im fine
you just lost the game
>>
>>17939181
ahahaa immunity cat wont do shit for you as its not even a game. there is no condition. its just happening. u fugged with the wrong anon 2nite bitch
>>
>>17939189
wow you dont even know what the game is?
holy shit youre new
get on my power level newfag
im rubber your glue, your dead mom curse bounces off of me and sticks to you, have fun at your moms funeral crybaby
>>
>>17936542
When I was younger I was attacked and visited by a dark spirit every night. I had terrible nightmares and this fucker was mean. I used to have my hands forced behind my head and then it would feel like someone was stepping on my spine just gently enough to cause intense pain but no damage. Would see it like a dark moving shadow. Basically a shadow person attacked me for about a year and helped give me soul crushing depression.
>>
File: 1465783980289.jpg (284KB, 1200x627px) Image search: [Google]
1465783980289.jpg
284KB, 1200x627px
>>17939194
is your anus ready my boy?
>>
>>17939204
my anus only opens for superior male cock not beta fags like you, lock that dick in a cuck cage because im coming to tear that ass up sweetheart.
im gonna suck your goddamn dick so hard like the good little faggot you are, youll be moaning daddy while you cum dressed up in a pink tutu and pigtails because im into wierd shit like that
get ready
>>
>>17938912
Using your girlfriends psychosis to abuse her is wrong :(

I should know, I did it to my ex.
>>
File: giphy (1).gif (1MB, 355x259px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (1).gif
1MB, 355x259px
>>17939212
>suck my dick so hard
...ok friend
>>
>>17939237
youll love it to, i work my tongue like god intended me too faggot, ill slip my pinky in your ass and have you call me senpai while i do it, and i dont just stick it in a twirl my pinky and ill run the tip of my tongue over your circumsized jew cock simultaneously
you fucked with the wrong anon queer boy. and im gonna make you experience pleasures that make you have to sit down and reevaluate some major life decisions youve made
>>
I've been around. I've seen some shit.
>>
File: 1463280260153.jpg (76KB, 567x567px) Image search: [Google]
1463280260153.jpg
76KB, 567x567px
>>17939246
lmao this guy is actually getting off rn
>>
>>17939250
and the only thing i wont be getting off of is that 4 inch inferior cock as a ride it into the sunset faggot
>>
>>17939253
6'' to be precise
>>
>>17939479
please post it
please...
>>
>>17936551
ur a good guy/girl
>>
File: 100_0980.jpg (818KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
100_0980.jpg
818KB, 1600x1200px
43 Jesus therefore answered and said unto them, Murmur not among yourselves.

44 No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

45 It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

46 Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father.

47 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.

48 I am that bread of life.

49 Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead.

50 This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.

51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.
>>
A drawer slammed in from of my face .
My moms house was made in 1904 , there is a long hall way to her bed room mines In the beginning of the hallway hers at the end , her door shut its 2 am , her tv is on so you can see the light from under the door, I see two skinny ankles like someone was standing there and you could see their figure from under the light , I turn the light on .. Nothing there . I've heard someone say "what up " in the hallway , no one home at all .
Creepy shit , weird vibes .
Thread posts: 83
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.