[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Human Mutilation Cases

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: the-guarapiranga-case.jpg (22KB, 592x406px) Image search: [Google]
the-guarapiranga-case.jpg
22KB, 592x406px
I was at a UFO convention last week in Roswell, and there was a panel comprised of some investigators who claimed to mostly investigate cattle mutilations at the behest of local ranchers.

I asked them if they had come across cases of human mutilation, since I've heard of a few: they became visibly uncomfortable, and said it's a topic they know about but don't particularly like to discuss. Even so, I was told of a case he had heard of, near the Canadian border, about a woman being found in her car in a field with most of her organs surgically excised without any cuts, but instead appearing as if her organs had been "sucked out" through holes made in her torso, as well as other signs that have been observed in cattle mutilations. I was told he didn't know much about the case since police classified it as a homicide and did not give out much details.

He said most investigators and UFOlogists stay away from the human mutilation topic, and told me that the other "unspeakable taboo" in the UFO investigation community is that of "child abductions in regards to UFO activity".

Why is that, /x/? On the other hand, you'd think it'd be of the most pressing concern.

Pic-related, image of the human mutilation case of Guarapiranga, Brazil.
>>
this might answer some questions.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oljrjxnixtw
>>
>>17900237
>Why is that, /x/? On the other hand, you'd think it'd be of the most pressing concern.

Focus on the most pressing concern makes the majority of ufologists appear inept, because the cases are unresolved.

The taboo topics make grey positivists extremely sinister.
>>
>>17900377
>The taboo topics make grey positivists extremely sinister

What exactly is their aim in mutilating cattle and humans? I was thinking perhaps these extra-terrestrials are like humans: that is, there may be fringe elements - individuals - in their society analogous to our serial killers and murderers who come to our planet for the sake of killing for pleasure.
>>
>>17900408
Read from an "insider" most are done by our governments. Google hidden hand dialogue.
>>
>>17900408
>What exactly is their aim in mutilating cattle and humans?

Ask yourself the same question about organized groups of humans and I am sure you will find the right answer by looking at history.
>>
>>17900424
>..,most are done by our governments

But what for? Experimentation?
>>
>>17900429
>Ask yourself the same question about organized groups of humans and I am sure you will find the right answer by looking at history.

How is that an answer? Humans have fought for countless reasons throughout history. Your response is basically stating "they must have their own reasons," which is something that was not worth saying.
>>
>>17900408
>What exactly is their aim in mutilating cattle and humans?
I think they do it for scientific purposes. Probably they are being very different from us and have evolved in a totally different way.
So they could reproduce in different ways, they could have different senses and other means to communicate, like telepathy. So they are reported taking organs that are most interesting from that perspective, like sensory or reproductive organs.
>>
>>17900436
Yep. Lots of questions. I've theorized there's a ton of reasons to. These people may be targeted because of their "vibrations",experimentation, and of course disinfo.
>>
>>17900443
>Humans have fought for countless reasons throughout history.

We were talking about mutilation, not fighting.

The reasons are strictly countable if you ignore subjective transliteration and stick to empiricism.

>But what for? Experimentation?

My point is that this line of research only has one sort of applied outcome.

"Mutillation" and "Dissection" are antonymic descriptors herein.

>I think they do it for scientific purposes.

Then why do they not do so under controlled conditions?

It does not follow that an advanced race would have a weaker version of the scientific method with more extraneous variables.

There is a possibility that the greys are just the dumb jocks of the universe and our species is getting hazed as we take our first few steps offworld.
>>
>>17900237
>I asked them.....
> they became visibly uncomfortable,
that's because they're mostly shysters who can only repeat their same old conspiracy story they've rehearsed and practiced.
You ask them about something outside of their bullshit story and it sets off alarm bells in their little brains because they think they could be exposed for the frauds and liars that they are
>>
Maybe they use what they take to make body suits that way they can pass as humans
>>
>>17900237
>I was at a UFO convention

lmao you just read this thread faggot don't lie
>>17885803
>>
>>17900514
>The reasons are strictly countable if you ignore subjective transliteration and stick to empiricism
This is literally an almost worthless sentence.

>The reasons are strictly countable if you ignore the biased translation of events across cultural standards and stick to the theory that all knowledge is derived from sensory-experience.

I loathe people who elect to be verbose for the sake of being verbose. The former statement was enough. The latter is irrelevant to a point of being foolish.
>>
>>17902451
>This is literally an almost worthless sentence.
Could you tell me the word that you do not understand?

I think it could be 'countable', 'transliteration', or 'empiricism'.

>I loathe people who elect to be verbose for the sake of being verbose.

Since you saw fit to greentext my sentence and replace nouns with malapropist 7-10 word explanations; it seems as though you are projecting self-hatred.

>The former statement was enough.

You do not like being told when you are wrong.

>The latter is irrelevant to a point of being foolish.

You make a contradictory claim of ignorance to discourage others from correcting you.
>>
File: Hicks.png (1MB, 1280x701px) Image search: [Google]
Hicks.png
1MB, 1280x701px
>>17900237

Wtf? i hate aliens now
>>
File: Giants_of_Voronezh(1989).jpg (22KB, 320x300px) Image search: [Google]
Giants_of_Voronezh(1989).jpg
22KB, 320x300px
>>17902652
Aliens are not your friends.
>>
There must be some vital piece of information i'm missing here, I keep running into logical flaws trying to figure this out.
The only reasonable conclusion I can come to is whatever does these mutilations intends to cause as much suffering as possible.
Any medanons know if there are any chemicals the body ONLY produces under states of profound suffering?
>>
Well, no, that doesn't make any sense either.
If they're that advanced, why can't they synthesize the chemicals they need?

The suffering itself seems to be the goal, but that doesn't make sense either.
If they're that advanced, wouldn't it be more profitable to just hang out unnoticed in burn wards or something?

>goal is suffering as intense as possible?
>but has to be harvested at close range?
>and very specific tissues have something to do with it?

There just has to be some little piece of very important information that would connect the dots here.
>>
>>17902959

spit it out anon, some of us have a much harder time connecting the dots
>>
>>17902959
harvesting hormonal secretions comes to mind, intense pain releases lots of hormones, maybe some aliens even have milking farms for humans. Even if they were advanced enough to travel through space they might not have the facilities/knowhow to synthesize those chemicals, all natural is better lol
>>
>>17902925
any type of acid, I mean if youre goal is to burn away their flesh you can mix something up with standard chemicals

they probably either
>were mixed up in gangs/professional crime
>a sign of "dont fuck with us" and forensic counter measure

or
>run into a real sick fuck, wrong place wrong time
>he takes his time to torture you and again forensic counter measure
>>
>>17900237

>roleplaying
>>
>>17902925
Aliens are literally trying to make human deadpools.

Though, in all seriousness, adrenaline in itself would be a hell of a drug. That cab make you do some crazy stuff and only occurs under extreme stress.
>>
>>17900237
>Roswell
Just an excuse to sell cheap plastic to tourists. Roswell case is pretty much the USA fucking up some secret aircraft.
Aside from that, cattle mutilations are something you don't need to think as a human. Aliens are not like us if they exist, maybe they huff cow hormones, freeze them and apply them to their clothes, who knows. But I've heard about people reporting black helicopters in the area before mutilations. Also, didn't that guy in your pic got electrocuted ? I think that case already got debunked
>>
>>17902959

If it is aliens, then maybe they are doing it for fun? We humans often do cruel things to animals just for fun, and animals themselves will have fun killing, like cats.
Maybe aliens are bored and so they mutilate cattle, humans, maybe other aliens on other planets. It would not surprise me to find out that every species is a shithead sometimes.
>>
>>17900237
I heard that an old lady got mutilated last night, but that werewolves were being blamed.
>>
>>17901019
Okay, that really freaked me out.
>>
>>17903439
Too easy to synthesize to be plausible for this.
I can go buy some at walmart right now.
>>
>>17900237
none of its real but we can pretend it is guise!
>>
>>17900237

Aliens are actually corporate bosses who want new organs to live longer and little children to rape.
>>
>>17904027
This seems like the most plausible hypothesis.
Much more plausible than mine, which at this point, is that the suffering itself is what is being harvested, and the physical wounding is just to cause the suffering.
But mine doesn't offer any explanation for why the tissues are taken instead of discarded.
Your's does in that they may be trophies of some sort.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.