[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is behind cattle mutilations?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 40

File: cattlemutilation.jpg (39KB, 481x350px) Image search: [Google]
cattlemutilation.jpg
39KB, 481x350px
What is behind cattle mutilations?
>>
File: 1455600402694.png (102KB, 502x640px) Image search: [Google]
1455600402694.png
102KB, 502x640px
>>
Hungry hungry hippos.
>>
>>17866317
For what purpose?
>>
>>17866322
Research/quality testing.
>>
>>17866313
According to this pic, a farmer.
>>
>>17866335
That's actually a man in black in disguise
>>
>>17866313
I watched a show where they found that at least of the incidences they investigated, it was actually a type of maggot. It only fed on VERY specific organ cells inside the cattle, so it wound up looking like the organs got simply cut our by a surgeon because they were so precise about where they would stop eating. Was pretty cool but unfortunately I saw it a long ass time ago so I can't put a name to it. Was on the discovery channel though.
>>
>>17866313
I don't know, anyone got a pdf one of the better books about it?
>>
>>17866340
Did they explain the other features common to the mutilations (no tracks around the body, drained of blood etc.)?
>>
>>17866379
Not sure about the blood but it would explain there being no tracks if it was just bugs.
>>
>>17866381
The no tracks often applied to the animals own tracks though
>>
File: 1243786701999.jpg (29KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
1243786701999.jpg
29KB, 600x401px
>>17866340
While aliens mutating cows is hard to believe your alternate explanation of a maggot that only eats specific organs and your proof being a video that you alone on Earth saw is equally absurd.
>>
>>17866386
Fair enough, don't have a good explanation for that part.

>>17866388
I highly doubt I'm the only one who saw it. And maggots who only eat specific cells are quite common, they're even used in hospitals to treat necrosis. Why exactly do you feel the need to attack someone for saying they saw something about it on the TV a bunch of years ago?
>>
File: notSOUP.jpg (23KB, 400x264px) Image search: [Google]
notSOUP.jpg
23KB, 400x264px
>>17866399
>And maggots who only eat specific cells are quite common, they're even used in hospitals to treat necrosis

Prove it. A link to maggots that only eat specfic cells, you're just making crap up.
Maggots eat flesh, they've been left on open wounds to eat the dead meat ( necrosis ), but it's not like they go, "Whoa that's not eyeball meat! I'm stopping here!"

>Why exactly do you feel the need to attack someone for saying they saw something about it on the TV a bunch of years ago?

That's like saying, I heard it from a friend of a friend, it's just pushing 'the proof' off to some place that we can't verify but we're supposed to believe you just because you're you and special.
>>
>>17866406
Alright, so 10 seconds on Google pulls up a host of sites about the possible link between maggots (blowfly maggots, apparently) and cattle mutilation. Even the wiki page for cattle mutilation discusses it as a possible theory for the cause.

So no, I'm far from the only person making this claim. Also, one of the links reminded me of the name of the video I had seen. It was titled "The Unexplained Files: Cattle Mutilation."
>>
>>17866313
Combinations of decomposition, exposure, insects, and scavengers.
>>
They are mutilated by the American death metal / grindcore band Cattle decapitation
>>
>>17866424

You've backed off a lot from your claim of "a type of maggot. It only fed on VERY specific organ cells" in >>17866340 to now mentioning blowfly maggots which will eat damn near anything.
>>
>>17866442
Well I apologize if I misremembered something from a show I saw forever ago. Crucify me more please.
>>
The cattle, much like these comments, were probably mutilated by a pedantic little 4chan troll who thinks that they've actually accomplished something by trying to correct someone on the internet. Why do I keep reading this stuff?
>>
>>17866313
Animals what eat cows.
>>
>>17866340
Now this is how you disinfo. Take notes, young shills.
>>
>>17866502
I must be a pretty bad shill to admit that the info I posted was wrong (>>17866448). I'll let my jew overlords know to withhold their shekels this pay period.
>>
>>17866386
>replying to your own post
>>
>>17866406
>Prove it.
prove aliums, faggot
>>
File: no.png (5KB, 617x86px) Image search: [Google]
no.png
5KB, 617x86px
>>17866518
>unironically being a faggot
>>
File: you.png (8KB, 617x86px) Image search: [Google]
you.png
8KB, 617x86px
>>17866529
>he really did it
LMAOing @ ur life
>>
>>17866675
Why did you reply to yourself?
>>
>>17866388
The maggots eating specific organs thing is bunk.
Pretty sure what anon meant is that the wounds created from scavenging have the edges nibbled at by maggots, resulting in what look like surgical cuts.
>>
>>17866431
FEEAAAARRR BREEDS CONTEMPT
IN THE HEART OF A MANNN
>>
>>17866340
I've read the FBI files about cattle mutilation.

They excluded all those cases with natural causes.

They are only interested in those that are actually getting mutilated by someone intelligent.

The thing is that in the good cases they always found some paralyzer in the cows suggesting it was humans. They haven't figured out of it is secret research, satanism or whatever.
>>
>>17866806
>secret research

I'm partial to the theory that they're releasing zoonotic diseases through the cattle. Lyme disease and the like.

I don't know how that would explain the specific mutilations though, unless it's a smokescreen.
>>
>>17866431
that was not as funny as you thought it was
>>
>>17866832
>>
>>17866448
holy shit you're a faggot
look it up if you don't remember it you imbecile
>>
>>17866838
i didn't think it was funny, i just thought you were juvenile
>>
>>17866313
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vU-mKsQLWXQ
>>
>>17866842
>>
>>17866839
Originally it was just meant to be a passing comment, once it turned the thread into a shit show I did. You're quite the faggot yourself for getting so butt blasted about basically nothing. People post even less intelligent or on-topic stuff all day long on this board, yourself included no doubt.
>>
>>17866313

Negligent farmers.

>cow dies for any number of reasons
>farmer is too shit to notice
>finally finds dried-up carcass
>all soft tissues have rotted away, leaving the skin stretched over clean bones
>"omg it must be something alien"
>>
>>17867289
>Negligent farmers.

City boy, farmers raise crops. Ranchers raise cattle.
>>
>>17866406
>That's like saying, I heard it from a friend of a friend, it's just pushing 'the proof' off to some place that we can't verify but we're supposed to believe you just because you're you and special.

Tell me how this is any different from your argument
>>
>>17866806
I'm partial to the idea that these few incidents were done deliberately to scare the uneducated populations of these rural areas. Why? Because fucking with normies is cheap and easy.
>>
>>17866313
demons
>>
>>17866313

Cow killing alien bastards.
>>
>>17866340
Linda Molton Howe, among others, have investigated this phenomena and found that tissue samples take from the mutilated sites have burn marks similar to those created by lasers. This evidence clearly contradicts the hypothesis that maggots are responsible for creating these wounds, ass maggots don't use lasers.
>>
>>17866448

If you had done some research, you would clearly see that the evidence does NOT support the maggot hypothesis due to the surgical nature of the cuts, the similar nature of the cuts found around the entire planet, and the fact that there are time discrepancies between the finding of the animals and the life cycles of maggots.

The maggot hypothesis is simply a tool used by debunkers to explain away the issue, and like most debunker explanations, has no basis in reality.
>>
>>17866498
K
>>
>>17867305

>dairy farms
>>
File: 6tdnjnE.jpg (216KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
6tdnjnE.jpg
216KB, 900x1200px
>>17867715
Damn it.

Excellent point.
>>
>>17866498
el choopacarbrahs?
>>
>>17866313
Chupacabra
>>
>>17868656
What makes you say that? Do you think there's a shioad of chupacabras fyckin shit up?
>>
>>17868710
Jokes, that shit isn't real
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mydYc2usHEg

>b-but lots of anecdotes about weird stuff surrounding these cases

Sorry, your anecdotes are worthless in determing what is actually true
>>
>>17866320
Correct answer.
>>
>>17868747
Ahh I see.

I like coming here and picking peoples brains. Listening to crazy shit
>>
>>17866313
"bob"
>>
Depends. Cattle that is being mutilated and the owners report it as a crime? Teenagers and weirdos with no empathy.

Cattle that is found mutilated, but which is not reported and mysteriously lacking in brands that would tell you who owns it? Well... cows aren't cheap, now are they? Fill in the dots.
>>
Cattle mutilation is a complete meme. Scavengers eat the soft tissues you fools
>>
>>17868912
How would you know about them if they aren't reported, you dingus?
>>
>>17868929

People find mutilated cattle that are not reported as missing or stolen from time to time to authorities.
>>
File: cattle-mutilators.jpg (24KB, 236x326px) Image search: [Google]
cattle-mutilators.jpg
24KB, 236x326px
>>
>>17867355
>maggots don't use lasers

SHILL HARDER FAGGOT
>>
>>17868800
Neither is your bullshit youtube video.

The maggot theory does not abide with the timeline of animals found dead and mutilated less than 24 hours after they had been seen alive.
>>
>>17866675
>>17866529

Honestly...why would you call yourself out like that? Unless an anon user sent you a screenshot of himself replying, you just proved that you're both sides of the argument and a fucking cuck. Fuck you.
>>
>>17866448
Thank you anon. You have been very helpful. I appreciate your response. Would ponder again.
>>
I think it's probobaly mexicans. They use the organs for many things. Such as cow lung tortilla soup and occult practices.
>>
>>17869146
>anecdote about weird stuff surrounding these cases

wew lad
>>
>>17869146
Dude
>>
>>17866322
Blood rituals perhaps?
>>
>>17869286
>>17869302

If the evidence showed that decomposition and predation by insects was the cause, then I'd have no problem accepting it, but the evidence doesn't support that hypothesis.

Why would you accept a theory that is unsupported by the circumstances and evidence of any given incident? That's just not reasonable.
>>
>>17866322
What if the aliens are just future humans and they found out a way of getting the meat directly out of the cow without removing anything else. Possibly a different species that used to be on earth but advanced and left completely, then we evolved and soon we'll leave. They might have polluted the atmosphere too but we evolved and now we think that's normal, the next species will think that this is normal
>>
government testing for radiation on local animal populations. look at the parts they always take
>>
what d id aliens mean by this?
>>
Has anybody here actually seen mutilated cattle IRL?
>>
>>17869465
so youre just gonna say "aliens" because fuck all reasoning?
>>
>>17869506
does the government lack any sort of funding to do it in one of their safe areas with one of their cattle where no dimwit would stumble on the carcass?
>>
this is a study by "National Institute for Discovery Science" a privately funded paranormal research organisation.
http://www.slideshare.net/ufomig/nids-tse-and-cattle-mutilations-full-article
>We show that sharp instruments are used in cattle mutilations. Our data contradicts the conclusions of the 1980 Rommel report that claimed predators and scavengers could explain reports of cattle mutilations.
>certain organs preferentially removed
>temporal and geographical overlaps between the animal mutilation and TSE epidemics
>evidence that patterns of animal mutilations conform to covert but classical wild life sampling methodologies for infectious diseases
>>
>>17869737
No, I say "aliens" because it is the most reasonable conclusion based on the evidence at hand.

-UFO sightings reported by ranchers in conjunction with mutilated cattle discovery
-Surgical procedures that target specific parts of the cattle
-repetition and similarity of cases reported around the world
-broken bone injuries sustained in some cases as if dropped from a height
-animals found in some areas completely devoid of foot prints from either the animal themselves, or humans, or predators, or vehicles
-physical evidence of tool use that burns tissue similar to the way medical lasers do
-predation by carnivores or insects unsupported by discovery timelines

Some would say that the U.S. government is behind this, but that's not a reasonable conclusion due to the fact that the government would simply purchase cattle for their own use, and conduct their experimentation in secret on government lands.

It's not simply predation by carnivores or insects.
It's not simply "cult", or "crazy person" activity.
It's not the government.

It's aliens, and the fuckers are doing some kind of research. I'd like to know why, but we never will if we can't even acknowledge it...
>>
>>17870420
"aliens" is nerver a reasonable explanation
>>
>>17866313
>>17867388
>due to the surgical nature of the cuts

The hypothesis that natural phenomena account for most mutilation characteristics has been validated by a number of experiments, including one cited by long-time scientific skeptic Robert T. Carroll, conducted by Washington County (Arkansas) Sheriff's Department. In the experiment, the body of a recently deceased cow was left in a field and observed for 48 hours. During the 48 hours, postmortem bloating was reported to have caused incision-like tears in the cow's skin that matched the "surgical" cuts reported on mutilated cows, while the action of blowflies and maggots reportedly matched the soft tissue damage observed on mutilated cows.
>>
>>17870470
>that natural phenomena account for most

Most....
>>
>>17870432

Unreasonable people would agree with you, I, however, don't.
>>
muslims
>>
>>17866313
pervs
>>
Whoever is doing it has surgical precision, and wants to keep it a secret
If this is some government secret project, then it has to serve some sort of purpose for the nation. One guy claimed it might be they infect animals with diseases so they can become immune, and have the immunity extracted and investigated
If aliens are behind it, then it's probably to learn about earth life, or human diets. but to what end?

In either case, when they already have the body, why drop it off, thus creating evidence of what was done? why not just take the corpse away to wherever the extracted parts are taken?
>>
>>17870420
so basically

maggots + anecdotal evidence from crackpots = aliums
>>
>>17866313
rednecks on drugs if you ask me
>>
>>17870432
>aliens is never a reasonable explanation

what the hell man
>>
>People still unironically discussing "aliens" being behind cattle mutilations and Linda Multon Howe's lunacy

Bill Cooper figured it out in the mid 90's you idiots. It's ground radiation measuremnts for project Gasbuggy. The tissue and organs extracted are the ones where the background rads store up the most and the fastest

Daily reminder that Linda Moulton Howe thinks that the Serpico Papers are real.
>>
File: cow blood.jpg (984KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
cow blood.jpg
984KB, 2000x1333px
Fun fact: there has never been a single cattle mutilation in India, which to me puts a hole in the idea that they are just natural deaths with natural maggot/scavenger mutilation. Likewise, if it's aliums, then why do they stay away from India?

OR maybe it's to do with the fact that they're not eaten by people there. There are still cattle farms and no shortage of strays wondering about, so it's not a lack of numbers. Perhaps what cattle mutilations actually are are spot dissections by people interested in beef, or disease spread by the consumption of beef. Which, considering they're pumped full of antibiotics and unnatural food, and their capacity to carry foot and mouth, could easily be a big concern for a beef eating nation.
>>
hola soy nuevo y me gustaría conocer a todos
>>
>>17866320
/thread
>>
>>17872101

Indians are lucky enough to have electricity, most of them don't have indoor plumbing, and there are still motherfuckers over there getting killed by g'damn tigers, leopards, and feral dogs. I don't support citing them as a reliable source for missing / mutilated cattle information.
>>
Satan worship
>>
>>17866313
It is stupid to think that a higher being is responsible for doing this. If they needed cows, they'd take the whole thing
>>
File: Ear punch.jpg (23KB, 427x321px) Image search: [Google]
Ear punch.jpg
23KB, 427x321px
>>17872369

We don't "take the whole thing" when we collect organic material from animals. We take what we need, and discard the rest.

2 examples...

Pic related: An earpunch used to punch out a piece of flesh from the ear of an animal in order to collect DNA for sampling.

Ear punch sampling now preferred method for Genomnz: http://www.genomnz.co.nz/ear-punch-sampling-new-method-for-genomnz/

In this example, the researchers take the entire shark, measure it, than take the organs and shit they need to research, and then trash the rest....

Mercury levels in four species of sharks from the Atlantic coast of Florida: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/228364675_Mercury_levels_in_four_species_of_sharks_from_the_Atlantic_coast_of_Florida
>>
>>17872346
How does killing the occasional random cow fit into it though?

Why not full blown cattle rustling to ensure a steady supply?
>>
>>17866498
Us you nigger
>>
>>17872101
>if it's aliums, then why do they stay away from India?
Because it's India.
>>
>>17872101
>Likewise, if it's aliums, then why do they stay away from India?
POO
>>
>>17872101
Little known fact about interstellar races, is that they're ALL very polite. All of them. It's almost evolved into whatever passes for genetics of their species. You don't last long in the stars, without good manners.

If you ever have trouble with what you suspect is ayys, you can just write them a note that clearly and politely indicates "do not visit down here please, thank you." Pictures and signs are effective.

All those charms and trinkets people think keep "the demons" away because of magical powers? Not really. There's just a database of behaviors and symbols that humans use, when they don't want to be disturbed, not dissimilar from college students that put neckties around their door handles when they're having sexy times.
>Ohshi--is that a salt circle? Let's move along guys, this one isn't interested in sharing their soul tonight. Let's go find some Ouija board players instead, they're always fun about it.
>>
>>17872101
>there has never been a reported cattle mutilation in India
FIFY

I heard plausible theory that the US milatry is behind it.
They test aircraft which has some sort of radioactive signature. Then they butcher the cattle to research if radioactivity didn't contaminated land and animals. Aparently the anus and tongue are always missing (start/end of digestion track, where the samples of grass are processed).
They leave the corpses there to scare ranchers and fuel the alien cover-up.

This doesn't explain mutilations in other countries tho. Also I think you can measure the radioactivity in simpler ways.
>>
>>17867355
>ass maggots don't use lasers
>>
>>17874591
Elaborate unless you're trolling xD
>>
>>17874808
Oh. Well, in India, cows are respected. So, ayys see this and they pass right on through. Then they get to places like the U.S., where they're shackled up and treated like slabs of meat. So they ayys go
>Ooh, they wouldn't mind if we massacred some of this meat in this part of the world
They watch us to see what's normal on Earth.
>>
>>17874825
Do they have people mutilations in india and china instead?
>>
threads like this remind me of why /x/ is a pile of festering shit.
>>
File: images_0.jpg (3KB, 293x172px) Image search: [Google]
images_0.jpg
3KB, 293x172px
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/blueplanetproject/blueplanetproject03.htm
>>
>>17870420

>Why would aliens come here? Surely there is water, resources, gold, or whatever a lot closer to their homeland.

The mistake a lot of people make is that they fail to realize the most precious resource on this planet is life and it's DNA/RNA. It's a little bit like Pokemon - gotta catch 'em all, Pokemon!

The weird part is that they leave the mutilated cow behind to be found - wouldn't that just raise suspicion? Are they meaning to send a message? Or maybe letting the cow carcass decay is a good way to dispose of it. It would be a million times more weird if we found a floating dead cow in space (if they were to dispose of it that way).
>>
>>17867355
>ass maggots don't use lasers
>>
>>17870653

>In either case, when they already have the body, why drop it off, thus creating evidence of what was done? why not just take the corpse away to wherever the extracted parts are taken?

This. That makes me think it isn't some secret government program. Secrecy kinda goes to shit when you leave hundreds of pounds of evidence sitting around.
>>
I believe, taking aside the conspiranoid bullshit, that is a mix between an individual case without explanation and the bastard recreation of poor and/or stupid farmers for money/fame.
>>
It happened in France near where i lived. There was this place where they raise horses you can ride them etc.
One morning the horses on the field were all freaked out, all grouped in a corner and in the middle of the field was a young dead horse. It was the whole typical mutilation case with precise cutting and else. We don't have predators like coyotes or wolves in France. It all happened in one night.
It was even on the news on tv.
I think this kind of stuff happens everywhere in the world.
>>
There are also strange cases of animals found dead in unusual spot. Like cows on top of a tree or roof or electrical pylone.
>>
File: proof of maggots.jpg (213KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
proof of maggots.jpg
213KB, 1500x1000px
all these fucking disinfo trying their best to deny the existence of maggots while trying to shift the blame unto aliens. we're not fooled you know?
>>
>>17866322
They remove all of the mucous membranes from the cattle to help them develop a biological agent that kills mammals

Eyes, ears. Mouth, digestive tract,

They do it to people too
>>
>>17866340
This post gave me schitzophrenia

Really? Maggots?
>>
>>17874651
>Also I think you can measure the radioactivity in simpler ways.

The "covert U.S. government" hypothesis isn't reasonable due to the fact that they could simply conduct any given research covertly on government property. They could also use government agents in the department of agriculture to collect any data they needed by simply buying cattle in areas they wanted to test in.
>>
>>17875012
>It would be a million times more weird if we found a floating dead cow in space

That's what really happened to the Apollo 13.

They got hit by a cow carcass...
>>
Mexicans
>>
>>17875049
Exactly, the government would without a doubt have the resources to take the corpse away

meaning IF the government is behind it, they are either completely incompetent, or confident enough that nobody will be able to prove shit, that they can leave the bodies like that
>>
I'm curious about the lack of cases in India. Do they have a lack of nuclear testing or even..well a CDC type organization?

I'm kind of leaning towards government or an outside organization.
Why not just rear herds of cows for testing?
A) location, location, location....if they want to spot check all across the state(s) they'd have to have a LOT of land to do it in. Easier to just to off someone's cows to check its organs.
B) You imagine the panic if people found out what exactly they were doing? Look at the proposed options we have. Checking for radiation/zoonotic disease or harvesting fresh organs for experiments.
C) Possibly money. I'm not sure how much a harvesting mission costs, but raising a herd of cows costs a lot of money and time.

Why leave an animal lying around instead of taking it home? Simple, deniability and using the press. You take a cow, it's going to cause a helluva hoopla. If some farmer finds a moo cow carved like plastic diva, well, predators got to it right? Right?

The only issues I have are that they seem to be dropped from great height. We have a gutted military helicopter in town. I've raised cattle. Small Jersey steers, cows around here are half-size to normal for some reason. I still can't see how they'd lift a normal cow into one, butcher it like that, then drop it back down. Or a horse.

I'm also confused about cows and horses being mutilated right next to the house. I can personally tell you, if my animals are panicking I'm out of that bed. With or without a gun. It just becomes a natural thing. I still go into overdrive if someone knocks on my door before 8am. It's been six years since I've been on the farm.

I'm also confused how you city boys expect a rancher/farmer not to know something natural from something odd. Working with livestock, you see death a lot. Trampling, animals are extremely good at hiding sickness, predation, poisoning, weird fucking accidents, we see it all.
>>
Here's a time lapse showing how maggots, and other insects, consume a carcass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1CD6gNmhr0

Note that the activity is not consistent with animal mutilation cases:

1. The maggots don't simply snack on choice pieces of carcass and leave, as flies continue to lay eggs, and the maggots continue to feed, until there is nothing left of the animal.

2. The maggots attack all areas with openings, such as eyes, nose, mouth, anus, etc...however, there are cases of mutilation where the eyes remained intact. (pic related)

3. The maggots consume the entire animal in a manner that is not consistent with the surgical like cuts found on animals. (pic related)

4. The maggots do NOT consume the bones or teeth.

5. Fly eggs begin to hatch approx 24 hours after they have been laid, and it takes about a day and a half for any significant consumption of the carcass.

Bottom line: maggot activity is not a reasonable hypothesis to explain away animal mutilation cases.
>>
>>17867838
Such a list for steak.
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>17875734
I have been around and training horses for 30, they don't have teeth in that middle area. You can put your hand right in there without being bitten. Probably the same with cows.
>>
>>17875823
Sorry, "for 30 years".
>>
>>17875823
Right....but the issue is that parts of the jawbone have been cut away, and molars have been removed.

Guess I should have been more specific....
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
Mr. Oizo, by the looks of it.
>>
>>17866313
Maybe the extraterrestrials are collecting certain parts from cows and experimenting to create some type of Frankenstein hybrid type of cow, maybe a superior cow. Think about that
>>
File: dbry.jpg (23KB, 326x354px) Image search: [Google]
dbry.jpg
23KB, 326x354px
>pic related
>>
>>17876322
wut
>>
>>17876621
Wrestler whose submission finisher was called "Cattle Mutilation."
>>
>>17875012
They wouldn't give a fuck if we knew. Why would they have any reason to hide it? They come for what they want and leave.
>>
File: giorgios 54t54g.jpg (44KB, 461x403px) Image search: [Google]
giorgios 54t54g.jpg
44KB, 461x403px
You know...
>>
there a big fuzz about this in my country like 15 years ago,the national animal contro lagency determined the cause of those mutilations were these rats

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxymycterus
>>
>>17878036
eh gato!
>>
>>17878036
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxymycterus_hucucha
>It is found only in a small region of the Andes in central Bolivia, where it lives in cloud forest at altitudes from 2600 to 3000 m

Seems awfully unlikely to be responsible for all of them
>>
File: i6r85687.png (22KB, 612x469px) Image search: [Google]
i6r85687.png
22KB, 612x469px
>>17878045
Not only that species obviously
>>
Always remember that where there is confusion there is someone profiting upon that confusion where men are most weak, and if someone if profiting off of it then it's in their best interest to keep those people confused.

Follow the money and you find the true culprit.
>>
farmer made hoax
>>
>Abbos
>>
>>17878075
Yup. You figured it out. It's a giant conspiracy, of farmers slaughtering their own livestock, and then not even taking the meat. Except specifically their tongues and anuses. They do it, to draw attention to themselves, and make people think that ayy lmaos are irradiating their fields, because it's funny to them. And they're aaaa~aall in on it. How'd you ever put all the pieces of the puzzle together to make sense of it, anon? I'm impressed.
>>
>>17878146
figured this because crop circles was also made by 2 farmers
>>
>>17878221
Nice. That's actually some pretty smart reasoning.

I figured out that 9/11 was fake, because I saw a video of it with Legos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHN-sPgLBK0

See? If it can be faked with Legos, then obviously the real 9/11 was fake too. The conspiracy is real.
>>
>>17878244
ye pretty smart :) I enlightened myself with knowledge
>>
>>17866442
Don't you DARE debunk muh aleeums!!
>>
>>17866322
>>17866317

SCULLY: Look, I think I may have a lead. Remember that Doctor Eckerle who was the alternative fuel researcher that witnessed the exterminator's death? Well, the fuel that he's researching is methane gas... methane derived from manure.

(Cut to Mulder.)

MULDER: Manure?

SCULLY: He has an import license...

(Cut back to Scully.)

...to bring in animal dung samples from outside the country. Now, maybe you can confirm this with your Doctor Bambi...

(Cut to Mulder. Mulder looks up at Bambi.)

...but I think that cockroaches are...

(Cut to Scully.)

...dung-eaters, and if so, some of them may have been shipped accidentally in some of the samples. This fuel research facility could be ground zero for the infestation.

(She eats another Choco Dropping. Cut to Mulder.)

MULDER: Scully, if an alien civilization were technologically advanced enough to build and send artificially intelligent robotic probes to the farthest reaches of space, might they not have also been able to perfect the extraction of methane fuel from manure?

(Bambi smiles at him, having been listening. He looks up at her, now trying to impress her.)

An abundant and replenishing energy source filled on a planet with dung-producing creatures.

(Cut to Scully, who sits and chews the candy slowly, thinking about this.)

SCULLY: Mulder, I think you've been in this town too long.
>>
>>17866399
No one uses maggots in a hospital. That's incredibly unsanitary. You'll see that most often in the third world were proper medical care is rare. Maggots in a wound will eat all flesh. The eat dead flesh first if put into a wound because its the closest tissue available. But if given a chance they will eat live flesh just as quick.
>>
>>17866313
A bunch of faggots who think they're magic.
>>
File: 0cb.gif (78KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
0cb.gif
78KB, 300x300px
>>17866313
>be me
>be an alien
>be on a planet at least 390 000 000 000 km from earth
>using some badass flying saucer that can fly at lightspeed
>using energy of 4stars exploding at the same time to go that speed
>resist the pressure and not be transformed into gas, we aliens are genius
>travelling t least 39 yers at light speed
>be on earth
>killing some cows and kidnapping 2 farmers to look in their ass
>go back home
>>
>>17866313
It looks like dirt, scrub brush and a stormy sky.

That was easy.
>>
Government sanctioned cattle mutilations to investigate the effects of radiation sickness. Kind of underwhelming when people expected aliens.
>>
>>17878372
Chiming in as a medfag saying that maggots are used in hospitals as a specialization in wound care for debridement procedures. They are a special, FDA-approved larva. They DO NOT eat specific kinds of tissues but they are implanted generally in sores and ulcers to eat dead tissue and stimulate healthy tissue growth.
>>
>>17878544

That's fucking retarded. All the money they spent doing that, they could have just bought some fucking cattle and did it openly. Especially in the 50's when literally nobody would have given a shit and peta was a weird bread for gay foreigners.
>>
>>17866322

Spess burgers.
>>
The majority of alien abductions and mutilations is for the interstellar porn market.
With cattle I imagine there's some necrophilia.
>>
>>17878513
Ayy
>>
>>17868800
double dubs confirms

/x/ is and always will be full of shit

love /sci/
>>
>>17866313
It's the jews. Haven't you guys ever heard of blood libel?
>>
The government is.
>>
read the dunwich horror. yog sothoth will soon be upon us
>>
>>17880707
meant to include pic
>>
>>17880715
>>
>>17866427
And there you go.
>>
>>17880756
actually i think it's yog sothoth's son. he's invisible unless you dump this special powder on him. he could even be in op's pic
>>
File: 2783315414_cf884ec3d7[1].jpg (156KB, 500x406px) Image search: [Google]
2783315414_cf884ec3d7[1].jpg
156KB, 500x406px
What if it's just edgy teenayygers?
>>
>>17881443
edgy teenagers precisely, surgically removing the meat from under a cow's skin while leaving the skin intact?
>>
File: alien[1].jpg (78KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
alien[1].jpg
78KB, 450x338px
>>17881508
Not teenagers, son

Edgy Teen-ayys, famalam
>>
>>17881508
>edgy teenagers precisely, surgically removing the meat from under a cow's skin while leaving the skin intact?

By definition edgy teenagers would be razor like, so, well it kinda makes sense.
>>
>>17866313
I have a theory.

>kidnap cow
>kill it, drain it's blood somewhere else and let it decompose a little
>buy a fuck ton of helium ballons
>attach to dead cow and walk to middle of field
>remove balloons and releases them into the air, attach glow Sticks to some to simulate spoopy alien space shit
>redneck farmer strolls along and sees dead cow with blood drained and no tracks
Aliens
>>
>>17866442
LOL
>>
>>17866388
Punctuation, mother fucker.
>>
File: eyee.jpg (18KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
eyee.jpg
18KB, 400x300px
>>17867355
>ass maggots don't use lasers.
>>
>>17874936
>In 1993, documented photographic evidence of a 1988 mutilation surfaced that involved a human being near Guarapiranga, Brazil. An autopsy report concluded the procedure occurred while the victim was still alive, and the associated pain resulted in cardiac arrest. The victim's identity was kept private. An independent investigation later concluded that he died from natural causes.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cattle_mutilation#Later_developments
>>
Let's be real, if aliens aren't real... What is the explanation?
>>
>>17875012
if you take alien behaviour at face value it seems clear they don't really care if people know about them or not, which makes sense considering how advanced their technology would have to be.

however all the similarities between aliens and older phenomena like dragons and fairies, and the way the shape of the aliens seems to have changed over time seems to suggest it isn't to be taken at face value.
>>
>>17882086

Crows or other types of birds, possibly some new nocturnal one we've not discovered yet? It's very similar to how crows or vultures feed on deceased carcasses. Would explain the missing eyes and stuff because they peck them out.
>>
>>17866313
bugs
>>
>>17866322
Quality assurance
>>
>>17866320

oh boy oh boy oh boy
>>
>I can't easily explain how something happened off the top of my head
>guess I better immediately jump to absurd conclusions then insult anyone who disagrees with my outlandish assertions

Every single time.
>>
File: 28810.png (96KB, 432x360px) Image search: [Google]
28810.png
96KB, 432x360px
>>
>>17885498
There seems to be a statistical correlation between unidentified helicopter/UFO sightings and that of mutilated livestock. It takes reading, but look into the Wolverton Report as well as a book called "Mystery Stalks the Prarie" by a captain of the Cascade County Sheriff's Department in Montana. During a flap in 1975 - 1977, Captain Wolverton and with some help in his department, he was able to gather some interesting evidence. Both the report (released by the National Institute of Scientific Discovery) and the book itself can be found through minimal scouring. I recommend and ask you research into it before you fully dismiss the animal mutilation phenomenon. It seems outlandish in passing, but there is _something_ strange in it all.
>>
>>17885541
>talking about correlations
>between anecdotes
>recommending anything based on utter nonsense

Do you not realize that you're a fucking idiot or what?
>>
>>17882082
>documented photographic evidence

hmm
>>
>>17885556
He asked you to research something before jumping to a conclusion...
Then you called him an idiot.
You are both stupid and incompetent on a social level.
>>
>>17885737
I jumped to no conclusion whatsoever.
Using a baseless correlation as proof for anything is ignorant. Using anecdotes as proof is beyond ignorant, it is stupid.

You're every bit as much of a fucking idiot as he is. As expected of this god awful schizo filled board.
>>
File: 1287089231969.jpg (683KB, 1879x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1287089231969.jpg
683KB, 1879x1500px
>>17885541
>"Mystery Stalks the Prarie" by a captain of the Cascade County Sheriff's Department in Montana.
>Think "Oooooh great, just my type of book!"
>Look on Amazon
>£157.46
>MFW
>>
>>17866313
Cattle mutilaters. They are the number one offenders, hands down. We've all heard a lot of high talk about this or that, aliens or underground types, but nah! It's numero uno, cattle mutilaters. Those dang bums will mutilate anywhere, at any time, and you'd be wise to watch your cows asses, my friend. I tell it straight. No question, no doubt, you wanna catch who's been mutilatin them cows and I garentee, I call it, it's them dum cattle mutilaters.
>>
File: mute3.jpg (22KB, 592x406px) Image search: [Google]
mute3.jpg
22KB, 592x406px
>>17885702
http://www.alienvideo.net/0805/alien-abduction-mutilation.php
>>
File: 1467286581723.jpg (32KB, 350x572px) Image search: [Google]
1467286581723.jpg
32KB, 350x572px
>>17866313
man
>>
>>17885807
no he's in front
>>
>>17885808
ahhh
>>
>>17866406
Yeah, because fucking aliens is much more likely than a niche maggot. I'd love to get an insight into your fucked up thought pattern.
>>
>>17885820
niche maggot. wow. I walked into the snowflake thread at just the right time
>>
>>17885820
niche maggot. sounds like an outcast hobbit faggot. Perhaps, Douche Maggots? Or more straight forward, Douche Baggins? Niche Maggot. Niche Maggot. That's right up there with the Baba Ganooshes. You fuckin' niche maggot! I'm gunna use that some day soon. thanks!
>>
>>17885803
cheers brah
>>
>>17885541
All crap aside, I let me apologize to you on behalf of all these fuckers and assholes who are talking shit. I made so jokes here to, sure, and I am sorry if it affected you. Your work is valid, keep it up. It will lead to something, regardless of what these 4chan scums say. cheers
>>
>>17885556

Here's a link to some of the Wolverton report data.

http://www.skinwalkerranch.org/videos/wolverton_report.pdf

Note that some cattle mutilations take place during winter months in areas where cold temperatures are persistent enough to eliminate all insect activity, let alone the maggot activity that some claim is responsible for mutilations.
>>
File: gdamn alien bastards.jpg (24KB, 392x587px) Image search: [Google]
gdamn alien bastards.jpg
24KB, 392x587px
>>17885702

The rectum was cored out of this victim, and the internal organs were missing, despite the fact that the only access to said organs was a small circular hole.
>>
File: n.jpg (7KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
n.jpg
7KB, 125x125px
>>17885820
>niche maggot
>>
File: Aliens should pay.jpg (23KB, 586x396px) Image search: [Google]
Aliens should pay.jpg
23KB, 586x396px
>>17886403

Note the circular hole on the stomach.

That's the only access point, and yet all the internal organs were gone.
>>
>>17886403
>>17886416

This is the only human case I've been able to find any decent info on that shares similarities with animal mutilation cases.

However, there are thousands of people that disappear every year around the world without a trace, and are never seen again.
>>
>>17886431
>However, there are thousands of people that disappear every year around the world without a trace, and are never seen again.
Aliens or Ghosts?
>>
File: 1467354832994.gif (3MB, 500x482px) Image search: [Google]
1467354832994.gif
3MB, 500x482px
>>17870420
>"No, I say "aliens" because it is the most reasonable conclusion based on the evidence at hand."
>believing in ayylmaos
>only evidence is borderline retarded Americans being borderline retarded as usual
>most reasonable conclusion
Seems reasonable
>>
>>17886552
>>I'm just here to troll: the post

I would expect nothing less from a jealous butthurt non-American.

Interesting enough, the U.S. still hasn't released most of the information it has on UFO investigations, while nations like France, Belgium, and even the U.K., have.
>>
>>17886445
why not both?
>>
File: 1467519145274.png (429KB, 399x614px) Image search: [Google]
1467519145274.png
429KB, 399x614px
>>17886614
>implying I'm not a borderline retarded American myself
They haven't released any UFO investigations because they haven't actually found anything worth their time. I wouldn't call a few cows going missing a matter of national security or a case of spooky ayylmaos probing booty. Having lived in France, I can confirm that their "files" are bull as well.
>>
>>17886640
>They haven't released any UFO investigations because they haven't actually found anything worth their time.

I don't think you're borderline retarded at all, anon.
>>
>>17881561
>shoot out balloons with pellet gun
>next day
>"wtf the alieums took mah cow to a birthday party, it still had the balloons and glow sticks"
>>
>>17886779
People who think that the gov covers up spooky stuff are the retarded ones. I believe in ayylmaos as much as the next guy, but I don't think there is some massive conspiracy about it.
>>
File: 1371465376212.jpg (56KB, 264x292px) Image search: [Google]
1371465376212.jpg
56KB, 264x292px
>>17886431
If people disappear, why the cattle stays?
>>
>>17886982
Maybe because nobody really cares about mutilated cows compared to mutilated people?
>>
>>17878513
>implying aliens would be that advanced but still use their fleshy bodies to go do the dirty work instead of just sending robots
>>
>>17887000
Why aliens care about what humans care?
>>
>>17887270
/shrug

Maybe because they invented thermonuclear weapons and cows didn't?
>>
File: 1463794427039.jpg (77KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1463794427039.jpg
77KB, 612x612px
bump
>>
>>17888471
I really want the context on that image desu
>>
>>17870420
>No, I say "aliens" because it is the most reasonable conclusion based on the evidence at hand.
This is the opposite of sound reasoning. It's one of the most far-fetched answers you could province without straying into the supernatural
>>
>>17889630
>This is the opposite of sound reasoning.

Why, because it doesn't fit your world view?

When you examine the facts surrounding many of these cases, you can rule out human involvement, and animal involvement alike, because there is zero evidence to support either of those explanations. Therefore, the only reasonable explanation is that neither humans, or animals, are responsible, which leaves us with non-humans.

Continuing to use the same tired explanations despite having evidence that counters said explanations is the opposite of sound reasoning.
>>
>>17872636
They are though
The farmer just doesn't know it.

>I'd like enough cows for 1000 burgers a month please
>steady supply of cows to kill, sell the rest as burgers
>free/profit research
>>
I'll tell you who mutilates them cattle. That damn Sasquatch.
>>
File: I agree, good sir.png (377KB, 594x422px) Image search: [Google]
I agree, good sir.png
377KB, 594x422px
>>17890203

Sick burn, good sir.
>>
>>17885803
What a pile of bullshit. How much of a retarded delusional faggot one must be to post such stupid theories?
>If you are skeptical about the assumption that this mutilation was the work of extraterrestrials, then we have to ask - who (or what) else could have done this?

Humans have been doing these and other more terrible things to each other since the dawn of times, often for the stupidest yet cruel reasons. It's enough to read some books about the history of torture to be absolutely sure that people are capable of anything, there is no need to call for aliens, robots of whatever bullshit some retards like to believe in.
>>
>>17866313
This thread STILL alive?
Obv. it's jedi needing to stay warm during harsh winter nights.
>>
>>17892514
>there is no need to call for aliens, robots or whatever

Unless the evidence of any given case does not support the involvement of people, or animals.

The bottom line is that we must base any theory on the evidence at hand, even if that evidence points to non-human origins. So no matter how remote it may seem, if the evidence points to non-human activity, then we should be able to accept that regardless of ...

>whatever bullshit some retards like to believe in.
>>
The impotent rage of Satan and his devils. They hate the creation of God and desire to mutilate it.
>>
>>17870420
We are researching prions, how to stop it and weaponize it.
>>
>>17866313
Most are from vultures, maggots, etc.
>>
>>17866313
Naturalistic explanations in terms of diseases and predators (skunks, buzzards, weasels, etc.), insects (such as blowflies and maggots), or birds are to no avail, even though the most thorough examination of so-called cattle mutilations concluded there was nothing mysterious that needed explaining (Rommel 1980). It is useless to note that insects and animals often devour the vulnerable mucous membranes and the softer parts of dead animals such as the genitalia, instead of trying to burrow through the cowhide.
>>
>>17878372
They absolutely use maggots in hospitals as a debridement procedure, but they monitor that shit, you fucker.
>>
>>17866313
William Cooper detailed they always seemed to occur downwind of nuclear facilities.
The means by which the parts are extracted from the cattle exceeds what is possible by modern medical equipment.
>>
>>17866313

TIL Cow carcasses look fucking horrifying
>>
File: confirmation.gif (3MB, 200x170px) Image search: [Google]
confirmation.gif
3MB, 200x170px
>>17866322
Boneless Chicken for their alien equivalent of KFC. Little do they know, the alien corporate figures are directly hiring hick aliens to go to other planets for whatever meat they can find. Cow's are more juicy, so they just get the meat from them. I mean, what are they gonna do with the bones and skin?

Conspiracy in a conspiracy.
>>
>>17876322
He did it to spite the native americans who used every part of the buffalo
>>
>>17901105
go back to fucking reddit
>>
>>17882082
>natural causes.
>Having major organs sucked out of your chest and asshole is a "natural" cause of death.
Thread posts: 240
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.