[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Odd Dream

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

So a few nights back when i was camping, I had a very odd dream.

The dream was that i was on a plain of a world with black vegetation, the trees were all twisted and leafless, the grass was black and up to my knees, and there was a light breeze.

What was more bizarre was the sky, It was a dark orange with no sun, and stars from the night sky were able to be seen, but i couldn't find any constellations from Earth.

Can someone explain this please? I feel a bit uneasy every time i think of it

Pic Related
>>
I once had a similar vision. When I awoke, I became dedicated to spreading joy to the temporary creatures passing through on this planet. Friend, there is one tree left. It is the place where entities like you and I upload our experience, so that the next time we go/come back, we'll have learned a little more about how to postpone that vision.
>>
>>17897482
A dream of the book of Revelation. Read it or watch Chuck Misslers Revelation series on youtube.
>>
>>17897482
Go here, newfriend. >>17874141
>>
>>17897482
I had pretty much the same dream a couple of weeks ago, only difference is that there was this woman, I'm not sure what she looked like but I associate her with the color green.
>>
It's the Devil's dick I'm afraid, shooting demon semen on you and your indecisive isolated incident.
>>
OP here, thanks for the replies, even the others that are joking.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.