[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 353
Thread images: 37

File: Io Queen of x.jpg (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Io Queen of x.jpg
2MB, 1920x1200px
Welcome to Divination General! OUR GIRL EDITION

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

>What's this Divination thing all about?
The practice of seeking knowledge of the future or the unknown by any of a variety of means.

>I'm new to this, help!
New querents should reply to the post of a reader who's currently doing readings. An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer you!
New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.

>Please read the STICKY for more:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

Also: Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previous thread: >>17892100
>>
Would appreciate a general reading.
>>
>>17894801
any div readers

wtf is going on with my life :|
>>
>>17894822
We call them "accelerated" here.
>>
Anyone know palm reading here?
>>
I'd like to read but I'm still feeling sick and afraid it would mess with the reading, so I'll just lurk
>>
>>17894848
I hope you feel better soon!
>>
Hello will I make it out of this hole ?
March
Brown eyes
Male
>>
>>17894848
human sickness does not interfere with the spirit
>>
File: Palmistry.jpg (258KB, 980x1405px) Image search: [Google]
Palmistry.jpg
258KB, 980x1405px
>>17894847
I know basic stuff but not feeling so well tonight, pic related can give you a heads up. There was a good palmreader who would make his own thread from time to time.

>>17894854
Thank you, how are things with you?

>>17894865
Still my energy is low. When the sickness comes to the body it's because the soul is already wounded
>>
>>17894869
pls read ded thread
>>
>>17894872
>>17894848

>I'm still feeling sick
>so I'll just lurk

no means no, anon.
>>
>>17894869
Good and always sleepy lol, thank you for asking. Lurking is fun too, especially when energy is low.
>>
File: 2r.jpg (20KB, 335x342px) Image search: [Google]
2r.jpg
20KB, 335x342px
What will does the future hold for me this Fall Season?
>>
>>17894872
>>17894885
I wish, but I'm sure soon enough there will be more readers around, I'm more like a decelerated reader at the moment

>>17894889
At least we can have some discussion going on to not leave the thread dead.

In fact I was about to ask other readers what they do to "clean" their deck, both physically and energetically.
>>
>>17894901
When I use I Ching, I read through coins, which I spend. I always do a set of readings with new coins.
I put my deck in a sealed bag, and randomly shuffle them around, trying to focus on the reading touching as many cards as I can.
>>
>>17894901
leave it on ur windowsill let the moon clean it for u on a full moon

anyways how accurate would you r8 yourself?
>>
>>17894872
Am willing to exchange a reading
>>
>>17894901
Good question... haha. I haven't cleaned mine yet in either aspect. Maybe I should look into that.
>>
>>17894916
windex
>>
>>17894919
Seems legit.
>>
>>17894905
>When I use I Ching, I read through coins, which I spend. I always do a set of readings with new coins.
That's quite interesting, I bought those "lucky chinese coins" to do I-Ching readings but never used, this is a clever way to make the energy flowing, nice!

>I put my deck in a sealed bag, and randomly shuffle them around, trying to focus on the reading touching as many cards as I can.
My deck is kept in their original box next to me, I carry it around, never know when I'm going to use it, but it's starting to get dirty on the edges.

>>17894906
>leave it on ur windowsill let the moon clean it for u on a full moon
Oh good idea, I'll place it next to the crystals then.

>anyways how accurate would you r8 yourself?
It's hard to tell, I've got some dead on readings but that was for myself. When doing for /div/ I didn't get much feedback but with my friends they were satisfied. I'd say 75%

>>17894916
I know, right... I've never done that before, we should take care of our friends :)
>>
File: chicken-005.jpg (96KB, 900x886px) Image search: [Google]
chicken-005.jpg
96KB, 900x886px
>>17894821
You can't truly understand things by just thinking of things. Come down from the clouds and just enter the cave, it's risky, but see things for yourself.

And some things just go beyond you, beyond your maps and thoughts of them, they are larger.

Says the cards.

>>17894825
You went too fast and touch it too hard and the building instead of standing sturdy it fell down and caged you.

Now gotta sit down and make up various plans of how to get out. Don't get up too early, spend much time on this, revising each over and over until you're feel it's enough. See things objectively and don't let whims and other things come into play.
>>
>>17894937
chicken! <3
>>
>>17894934
I agree! I love my trees <3
>>
Can someone tell me if things are going to get better? I could really use a reader right now. Or just lie.
>>
>>17894934
i think you're legit from what i've had done from you

also that picture of what the media thinks you do lmao
>>
File: envy.jpg (114KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
envy.jpg
114KB, 894x894px
Is it worth it to shoot for celebrity?

Air quoting because even if somebody is reading nobody has an OP explaining that.
>>
File: image.jpg (380KB, 2048x1438px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
380KB, 2048x1438px
>>17894937
General reading please
>>
Anyone willing to div a general life reading for me?
>>
>>17894946
Things will get better.
>>
tarot.
query me.
>>
File: earth-and-moon.png (150KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
earth-and-moon.png
150KB, 700x700px
I'll be doing a few readings for the next 10 or 20 minutes. Have at me, /div/.

Name:
Query:
Any additional information you wish to provide.
-I won't do anything to vague-

>>17894901
Clean my deck? That's like brushing my hair.
Other people do it, I'm just good to go.

Really though, shower, dry hair mostly, brush straight, go to bed, wake up and go.
Similarly, when I'm done with my deck I pay my respects, put it back, and leave it.

Every time I "properly" cleanse it it feels like it's a new... being, so the period of time that I don't cleanse / shuffle is the current "incarnation" of my deck. When it feels like it's fulfilled it's time here, I cleanse / shuffle, and then it feels like a new being for me to grow with.

Here I'll note that for reading I do one handed shuffling, and for rearranging / new go I do two handed shuffling.

So, in essence, every time I 'cleanse' it I have to get to know it again.

>>17894865
That's nonsense. A man misses his wife, and his energy feels weak. His spirit is affected by something as simple as heartache.
All the way back to the early greeks they had a saying, "mens sana in corpore sano".
>>
>>17894957

What's the love life have in store for me?
>>
>>17894960
alright!
Give me like 5 minutes.
>>
>>17894959

Frost
male virgo

Are any of the women I know worth bothering with in a serious way? There's certainly a couple I like
>>
>>17894959
eve
i'm interested in a guy, t, wondering if you see anything happening with us in the future?
>>
>>17894959
Rafael, Taurus.
Future reading, please.
>>
>>17894961

Thanks in advance!
>>
File: image.jpg (186KB, 1200x731px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186KB, 1200x731px
>>17894957
>>17894959
>Azmi
>will I finally break through? I'm trying to reach an elevated state of mind, which will put things into place, but I can't summon the energy for it. The surroundings (my gf, past friends, family, country) are also pushing me to the edge, so it's now or never.
>>
>>17894959
Janna
Will George and I be together? Or will I find someone of the same callibur? Thanks!
>>
>>17894960
How you primarily feel lately:
>HAPPY AND OK
grats.

Seems you knows a female I guess.

The future!
It kind of seems like you're going to get deceived in some way and then end up drinking because of some sort of change this will cause for you.
>>
>>17894959
Sidney
Is he going to reach out to me this month??
>>
>>17894959
Cara
Is it possible to just pull cards and give me a reading like that? Curious to see what you pull and interpret. If not, I understand completely lol. Thank you, even if you skip me :D
>>
>>17894934
We should exchange readings sometime, once energy is restored for the both of us lol.
>>
File: chicken-001.jpg (2MB, 2984x2848px) Image search: [Google]
chicken-001.jpg
2MB, 2984x2848px
>>17894861
3 of Swords, Sorrow flopped out while I shuffled. Welp.
Drawn The Star. Seems like there's a hope in the mire of murk.
You probably would make it out, though it might be hard to see or grasp.

Also, introduce something totally new and unexpected in your situation.

>>17894898
Failing to overcome the inability to find much enjoyments.
>>
>>17894970
>Elevated state of mind
Meditation, nigger.
Lets see what the cards say though.

>Will this dirty sand rabbi break through?
well
I see destructive transformation regarding impulsiveness and also either happiness, or taking away happiness.
Not entirely sure wtf you're trying to accomplish here butbest of luck to ya!
>>
>>17894959
Evan
Do I get laid this summer?
>>
>>17894989
Thanks bro
>>
>>17894959
David
Will I get the girl of my dreams?
>>
File: the_star.jpg (21KB, 360x530px) Image search: [Google]
the_star.jpg
21KB, 360x530px
>>17894945
>I agree! I love my trees <3
I have so many and still want more! I should take a new picture with all my decks someday.

>>17894948
>i think you're legit from what i've had done from you
Thanks anon, I hope it was a good reading, it breaks my heart when I have to give some bad news through the cards

>also that picture of what the media thinks you do lmao
lol yeah, I think it missed the part where some people say it's a devil thing, I heard that a lot

>>17894946
Things will be better anon, even though I can't read now I'll be sending you some good vibes. Bless you.

>>17894959
>Here I'll note that for reading I do one handed shuffling, and for rearranging / new go I do two handed shuffling.
I'm constantly touching the deck during the reading, I listen to the song and start shuffling while repeating the query:
>Will male gemini marry the pisces girl?
When I get the feeling I stop shuffling and pick the cards.

>So, in essence, every time I 'cleanse' it I have to get to know it again.
This is a new deck I'm trying but I had another before, which felt to me happy and positive. This one feels a bit cheeky, saying things straight in the face, I don't think I'd like to change that but don't want it to be influenced by some heavy stuff.

>>17894986
Sure! Anytime :)
>>
File: tumblr_nisvagNi2C1qiuiebo1_540.jpg (206KB, 503x746px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nisvagNi2C1qiuiebo1_540.jpg
206KB, 503x746px
>>17894964
Now this was fun. I reached for my deck, and a voice or two got to me before I got to the cards.
The voice said "there's two or thee for thee, and one for me." The cards I pulled were princess of swords, the moon, and ace of cups.

It seems like a nice number of them will be 'compatible' with you, depending on what exactly you want The moon suggest you to know what you want, to not waste anyone's time, yours most of all. There could even be one that would be beneficial if you decide to walk the occult path yourself, although whether she's an aid or simply not a hindrance, I can't say.

Let me take a moment to say how delicious it is, to have someone you share a good deal with. You won't really know until you do, though.

>>17894966
A smile, with the sun shining down, basking through the leaves of a tree. And then the tree is cut down, it's wood used for lumber.

Things can definitely happen, but it partly depends on what you do, doesn't it? It's a shame of our culture that we teach women to pretty themselves and wait for a man to approach. They think themselves helpless to make the first move, and thus no first moves get made for them, as the man doesn't notice or read minds.
If you haven't caught the memo yet, eve, I'm telling you that things will move more in your favor if you act, if you fell this tree and make with its lumber what you desire.

>>17894967
Too vague for me.

>>17894970
If you can't summon the energy and blame the surroundings, which can legitimately be harmful, then you must close your bubble around yourself, let thine self be affected not by those ties.

You do not have your state of mind affected, you let your state of mind be affected, in the simplest of ways... minus certain biological things like hormones and sleep and etc.

>>17894973
Different caliber. Kind of the same, but more different than the same.

>>17894979
"Why wait for him to reach out to you?" the voice never understands these types of questions.
>>
>>17894967
>>17895026
How will i find my next job, then, please.
>>
>>17894959
baer
do i find love this summer?
>>
>>17895026
I don't really blame the surroundings, but I need to act fast because of them. I get what you mean though, thanks.
>>
>>17895026
Male ,Gemini ,C

Should I message R or wait ?

Thanks
>>
>>17895026
>"Why wait for him to reach out to you?" the voice never understands these types of questions.
I tried reaching out to him before to no avail. Wondering if he finally change his mind?
>>
>>17894973
>>17895026
Better or worse?
>>
File: chicken3.jpg (143KB, 2799x2559px) Image search: [Google]
chicken3.jpg
143KB, 2799x2559px
>>17894950
That chicken is too fast, making it hard to concentrate doing tarot.

You're tiptoeing on a dark path here, be careful, if you don't think very clearly you will fall into the ditch. Don't get swayed by feelings, be logical in walking this.

>>17894952
Understand what you desire MOST and then just TOTALLY DO it. In your case now, nothing else matters for, not your fears, not your concerns, not anything. JUST DO IT ,and don't stop running.

Just tear and burn down things if you have to. All that matters is you GO.

>holy shit these cards are all RED
>>
>>17894959
ooh! hope I'm not too late!
mia
female
am i going 2 be with my crush?
>>
>>17894801
Will we make it? Together? Will I finally be able to leave everything behind and go with my more than lover to another country? I guess the question is... Will our plan work? Please respond thank.
>>
>>17895047
Could you tell me if he is the one please? It's kind of important...to me at least.
Green leaf.
>>
>>17894959
Dré
What the fuck did I just fall in love with?
yeah I fell in love with a tranny I'll never get, fuck my life.
>>
File: tumblr_nzs9xwZqcQ1qiuiebo1_540.jpg (189KB, 503x764px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzs9xwZqcQ1qiuiebo1_540.jpg
189KB, 503x764px
>>17894981
Yes. It is possible. If you want me to do it or not, that's a much different question.

Queen of cups, 10 of wands (oppression), The Fool, Prince and Princess of disks.

This one seems simple. Your passion and feeling feels oppressed. You find yourself feeling the fool confined, as if all of these options are waiting for you, just outside of your reached, as you're trapped within some sort of prison. But the fool is you here truly, as you're not trapped near as much as you think. Shifting from common usage of the fool to the tarot usage, you have many options, you just haven't found them yet.
The man in your life needs to be more creative or spontaneous, your prince of disks, but that's half because you're too dependent on others, as the princess of disks.

>>17894999
Nice trips, but that's about all you'll get from me. I don't really care if you get laid or not.

>>17895011
Now this is a question that I feel to answer. David, despite the bland name, you're kind of a sweet guy, aren't you? You won't get the girl of your dreams, but the girl you find and court will be what your dreams shape themselves after.
In simpler words, you find the girl, and then you yourself will adapt to her. Because that's how relationships work. You find someone, and grow together.
(I'm tired so not sure if I made my point. As far as you care, yes, but it's not how you think it'll happen).

>>17895045
It's not a question of "better or worse".

>>17895031
You will have better chances asking through your network. If you're unable to network, then I hear a small laughter from the voice.
>>
>>17895053
I forgot: I'm female, Aquarius with Scorpio rising, 24. Name's Eva.
>>
>>17895054
Likely yes.

And seem like you're not putting enough effort with him, No tricks, be constant and strike harder!
>>
>>17895047
Thank you.
>>
>>17895047
will i be wif my crush this summer?
>>
>>17894959
Should we get back together?
Jenny
>>
This will be my last post.

>>17895062
>What the fuck did I just fall in love with?
>yeah I fell in love with a tranny I'll never get, fuck my life.
In my expert psychic and psychological opinion, it seems you may have fallen in love with a tranny.
I would advise not doing that.
Regardless of why or how or ...why.jpg you did so, my condolences for your love not working out.

>>17895053
"It'll be hard, but possible. The only thing stopping him... her? is that... yeah. It's doable. Good luck though. And this isn't a sarcastic good luck either. All the best."

>>17895050
-shrug-

>>17895043
If you tried reaching out, and he didn't respond (favorably), why would now be any different?
I'm sure there's many reasons, but the voice is giving me the image of a... hang on, how is visual working with audio. Anyway, you know those magic 8-balls? "Outlook not good."

... And I'm done for the night. Head was getting cloudy, tried to clear it, messed up, terrible back pain. It's mostly gone now, but it was something's way of telling me I'm done for the night. Good night.
>>
>>17895076
Thank you very much for the reading. I would say this is pretty accurate.
>>
How's my life going to turn out in the future?
Female, 27, Gemini
>>
>>17895076
>>17895031
Thank you very much.
>>
>>17895047
>Understand what you desire MOST and then just TOTALLY DO it. In your case now, nothing else matters for, not your fears, not your concerns, not anything. JUST DO IT ,and don't stop running.
>Just tear and burn down things if you have to. All that matters is you GO.

I see. So keep doing what I'm doing and it will happen? Did I interpret that right or not? Thanks. :)

>holy shit these cards are all RED
???
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>17895076
>Now this is a question that I feel to answer. David, despite the bland name, you're kind of a sweet guy, aren't you?
Guilty as charged. :P

>You won't get the girl of your dreams, but the girl you find and court will be what your dreams shape themselves after.
>In simpler words, you find the girl, and then you yourself will adapt to her. Because that's how relationships work. You find someone, and grow together.
I've got a feeling I've already met her and have done a lot of growing and adapting with her over the years.

>(I'm tired so not sure if I made my point. As far as you care, yes, but it's not how you think it'll happen)

It's a bit vague, but I think it might be in conjunction with the reading above.
>>
>>17894959
Can I get a reading about my fortune and future? Advice is enough for me if that's what you can provide, any will do as a matter of fact.

Thank you.
>>
>>17894959
Uriel, Sagittarius
male, 21.

What will happen with my relationship? should i keep it going or just end it and start a new?
>>
James, Pisces, 24

Can anyone tell me if anything is gonna be happening in my love life soon?

I'll do a Tarot reading for you in return, if you'd like one, although I'm no expert.
>>
>>17895047
Can I know the current intentions of the guy that got back from the past? He is very changed now (female anon myself), but I feel very cautious and I will like to have some insight.
Leo, 26, Female
>>
Does scrybaby do email readings??
>>
>>17895087
No, you'll do this dance again and again until you allow it to end.
>>
>>17894959
Casey Scropio 21

A few months ago i lost my grandfather, on my fathers side. We were very close. ..These pass few weeks ive been dreaming that i would walk through the land of the dead (i go there often in my dreams) searching for him. But i can never find him. But all of the inhabitants there keep bowing to me, putting their faces to the ground (they have never done this before)

On top of this ive been extremely restless and bored of my daily life, like im stuck. Not to mention malicous, ive been fantasing about murder much more than usual.

Can you tell me if Ill find what im looking for in my dreams? What comes next for me?
>>
>>17895134
Be sure it's what you wanna do, then don't stop. Red is energy and passion, be firey.
>>
>>17895181
New thing, different and fresh. Guy wants something newer than previous things
No harm seemingly detected.
Feels like "this is the one thing i want" and "I wanna see this fully manifested"
If it's love, desu I can't say, cards dont reallyvsuggest so.
Getting impression he's somewhat calm about the whole thing and I think he would like to for now spend more time with you.
>>
>>17895284
Thanks!
Actually, more than love or not, the "harm part" was what worried me. Your insight help me to clear a lot of things in my mind.
I am very grateful, thank you!
>>
>>17895284
If it's not too much trouble, could I get a reading?
>>
>>17895306
If the ground under me dont open up or a magic whirlwind carry me away then i could. lets see

yes what it is
>>
>>17895320
Could you please give me a reading on my future with 2 men in my life, one named C and one named G? Thank you!
>>
Scorpio, 18, Female. I need to know if my major (and I do mean major) dream is ever going to happen. Sorry if I sound a bit impatient, but I do get quite worried about these things.

Thanks in advance.
>>
>>17895320
Thanks!

Could I get a general heads up kind of reading or is that too vague?
>>
>>17895333
With C, you're restricted. Things clash.
And everything is stable and strong.
With G, it's loveydovey and comfy.
And.. much enjoyments.
I'd choose later.
>>
>>17895360
Is the Cancer girl worth pursuing, or is that a dead end?
>>
>>17895350
Any is fine, I gotta experience various queries anyway for learning. Just not really important matters.
>>
>>17895360
Can you do a read for me? I already posted details above
>>
>>17895366
Okay, cool!
>>
>>17895365
Pursue a little harder!
>>
>>17894801
>queen of /x/
>not /x/-tan or Scully

You're doing it wrong.
>>
>>17895371
Knight of some suit?

It's not a matter of getting her, so much as it is about the endgame.
>>
>>17895348
>>17895371
I forgot to connect as a reply. Silly me.
>>
>>17895360
Hmmm interesting! Thank you
>>
>>17895367
Sorry, I don't feel like I should on that one.
Would wanna see same question next time and answered by someone else, wish he better than me too

>>17895374
Emperor actually.
The endgame if you pursue is Knight of Swords.
Which doesn't feel like it's worth it, to me.
>>
>>17895391
Could I get a reading on romance?
>>
>>17895380
The draw fell out card and the draw made me smile.
Yes it will happen.
>>
>>17894801
dota 2 friends on /x/?
what heroes do you play?
>>
>>17895400
Thank you. I needed that reassurance quite a bit.
>>
>>17895398
You're being too rigid and constant. Break it down. Leave things behind and breathe anew.

Anyway outlook is pretty good~
>>
>>17895391
Can you tell me about the girl I should look out for?
>>
>>17895391
Disappointing, but thank you
>>
>>17895408
Thanks! =)
>>
>>17895391
If the endgame isn't worth it, what's the point in pursuing her harder?
>>
>>17895423
The 2nd card is latter after you replied, which changes the reading
My bad..
So yeah, likely dont go for it
>>
>>17895443
Hmm, thanks
>>
>>17895391
Hey, does he love me romantically?
>>
>>17895443
Will I ever have a positive future with the man I love named Jay?
>>
>>17895416
Flawless person and self-sufficient.
Strong-willed and always gets her way.
Very much joy happening if you two meet.
>>
>>17895462
Lolwut? Cards?
>>
>>17895085
skipperino'd friend
>>
>>17895462
How will my relationship end up with J?
>>
>>17895450
No.
>>17895443
Yes.
>>
>>17894801
Can I get a general reading please?
>>
File: blue-cat1.jpg (25KB, 400x306px) Image search: [Google]
blue-cat1.jpg
25KB, 400x306px
horribly depressed needs help, I need a reason to live.
>>
>>17895453
Second one here
>>17895473

>>17895467
Reluctant to give whole, I'll just tell you one:
9 of Cups.

>>17895472
Merry, and stable comfiness
>>
>>17895469
It's llliikely.

sorry didnt see
>>
>>17895472
Lol you too love a J!
>>
>>17895486
>Reluctant to give whole
May I ask why?
>>
>>17895492
Hi Daframa, are you doing readings right now?

There is a lot of background to this question, but i'll keep it short. What will happen if I go to the convention this saturday?
>>
>>17895504
Not so comfortable if people goes "oh you derived that from that card? doesnt seem really fitting i guess/ etc"

Anyway, she, in herself is major arcana 21st. What you should know about her is 9 of Wands. Thats it
>>
>>17895522
That's actually quite helpful to know, thanks.
>>
Can I get a reading?
Is my ex gonna come back? Are we gonna be together eventualy? We broke up because he have problems with job and money.
Cancer/female
>>
>>17895522
My current guy lives with his Ex but just as roommates and says he loves me but I'm not so sure and I'm thinking about breaking it off... what do the cards suggest??
>>
>>17895515
Something would really rouse your passion and heart.
Probably gonna find something you really like.
And/or glad to be getting it.
>>
>>17895528
Sorry don't want to do this. I'm reluctant for big decisions and occult matters. Besides, rest.
I hope this would be answered by others better than me and rerequested some other time. Wish you good
>>
>>17895534
That is really interesting, thank you :)

May I ask you one last thing?
Some time ago, I decided to part ways with a certain someone, because at the time I thought it would be the best course of action, considering all the damage we had done to each other. However, another reader told me that I MUST fix things with that certain someone. I can't find that reader, and I still don't know why. Is there anything you can tell about that?

Also, thank you for your reading and for your time.
>>
>>17895545
For me it's not a big decision :) I'm just curious as to what you read...and at the end of the day it's up to me, cards or not! But if u don't want 2 read that's ok and thank u none the less
>>
>>17895534
Will I marry someone who is rich and famous????
>>
>>17895555
Card says Stay.
that quads though.
>>17895552
Sorry, I don't feel like I can do this.
>>
Cards say stay... hmm..
>>17895522
Dubz!
>>
Ayy, who wants a reading or two? Ayy.

Give me a nick, gender, and query to work with. Ayy.
>>
>>17895601
>>17895526
Alli
>>
>>17895601
Ramsey, female, how does my future look with my current love interest?
>>
>>17895601
dreadfulweather
male
will i get accepted?
>>
>>17895609
>>17895526
Ayy, Alli.

I drew the Page of Pentacles, Judgment (reversed), and 5 of Cups. Ayy, it's as you said. He's focusing on his career right now and not looking into dating, ayy. I think you're going to be disappointed eventually, because of the 5 of Cups. Don't have any high hopes up for this one, ayy.

>>17895610
Ayy, Ramsey.

First a scry: I saw a tall grandfather clock ticking. The pendulum inside the casing looks silver and weary. Dis' gonna be long-lasting, methinks, however the pendulum looking weary indicates some issues tiring one of you out and the need for some time away, perhaps. Ayy.

Then some cards: Page of Pentacles, Queen of Wands, The World (reversed). Methinks he's going through quite a lot now, ayy, and you might be pushing a little too hard on this one. Give him a break or two, and just be there for him, ayy? Slow down your advances if you can, ayy.

>>17895614
Sorry, strong 'No' vibes from this one. Ayy.
>>
>>17895601
Erin,female, could you tell me whats my future husband like. How he looks, will he be nice to me? Will i even have one in general.
>>
Ayy, I'm out.

>>17895610
>>17895624
Another interpretation for the scry would be >only time can tell. Ayy.
>>
>>17895629
Oh boy...okay, thank you!! And you were right! He's going through a lot right now and asked me to give him space... hmmm
>>
Ayy, final two.

>>17895628
>future husband
Way too far in the future. I'll just look for your next opportunity, ayy.

He looks like a douche, to be honest. Kinda hipster, with piercings and tattoos. I saw a gym and some weights through the glass door, ayy. Brown long hair, ayy. Not sure 'bout the color of the eyes, hmm. Will he be nice to you? 6 of Pentacles. Yes, ayy. However, he's going to be the "too good for you" type, so you might want to catch him as fast as you can before he gets away, ayy?

>>17895631
>Will I be living here in the next few years or do you see me relocating anytime soon...?
I saw the 6 of Cups, ayy. One of the cups is shining, focusing more into the cup I saw some yellow (golden?) coins, ayy. I think you're going to be stuck for awhile, but an opportunity will open up for you should you look for it, ayy.

>And my future career... will that be discovered here, or when I move?
Methinks it's going to be discovered here, however the opportunity will require a relocation.
>>
>>17895640
Thanks!!!
>>
Okay I REALLY REALLY fucked up with this girl in highschool our senior year. Still have mad feelings for her deep deep down. I've been trying to suppress my emotions and empathy in general for the past few months because the breakup with her was so emotionally traumatic I decided my emotioms were the enemy. This didn't work because obviously you can't just change like that on command. I still see her at parties and we always end up drunk cuddling on a couch and spending time alone somehere, but the next day I realize how much of a mistake it was. She's really confusing and can't face any emotional conflict between us, so I try to push off her neglect with drugs and alcohol. Compared to how I was before her, I'm a really complacent and apathetic person. I know our feelings are still there, and I might try to connect with her just one more time. Can you guys read my future with her? Should I give it all up?
>>
>>17895601
Felix
Male
Will this summer be most memorable for me?
>>
File: 20160708_151538[1].jpg (754KB, 2240x1344px) Image search: [Google]
20160708_151538[1].jpg
754KB, 2240x1344px
>>17895682
Queen of clubs: A woman, beauty, work, destiny, conflict. This card suggest a strong, helpful, and intelligent woman. In this case most likely the girl you asked about specifically. She’s there to give advice.

Six of diamonds: Money, luck, fortune, socialising. Paths. Good decisions. You’re on the right path. Combined with the queen of clubs this can also emphasize advice you will recieve.

Seven of hearts: Family, love, emotions. Inversion. Trouble. Hate, fear. A love that has grown to strong and flipped upside down, into hate or fear.

I’d say you should let her go, but the outcome of that is rather positive. But in the end you are the ultimate judge of that. Do what you feel is best.

Best wishes to you. Hope this was of any meaning to you. Good luck with this girl, good luck with the rest of your life. I wish you positive vibes, positive days, good health, good wealth, good friendship, love, growth, care. All the good things.
>>
AYYYYY! I'm back, ayy!

Query here, ayy:
>>17895601
>>
>>17895601
eve
female
i'm interested in a guy, t, wondering if you see anything happening with us in the future? thanks
>>
>>17895738
Ayy, Felix.

I drew the King of Cups (reversed), Knight of Pentacles (reversed), and 7 of Wands. The cards thinks you will have a rather plain summer, and you're going to face a lot of challenges, ayy. However, ayy, all is not lost! Ayy, you're not going to find much success and will spend lots of time working on yourself, due to your emotions being all over the place and not having the practicality to go through with plans, ayy. See what I'm saying? Your advice here is to git gud and get yer shit together in a practical, grounded way.

It will be a memorable summer, due to the challenges you're going up against.

Ayy.
>>
>>17895601
Glorious Unwinged Faggot, male
What's love looking like?
>>
>>17895601
Pupper
F
What will happen if I aproach H next time I see him?
>>
File: 1467697023815.jpg (5KB, 212x249px) Image search: [Google]
1467697023815.jpg
5KB, 212x249px
>>17895601
k a i k o
f e m a l e
d o i g e t a b f t h i s s u m m e r
>>
>>17896011

w-we're all gonna make it this summer bro
>>
>>17896016
>>17896011
let's fighting love
>>
Why do books about divination all look like useless new-age-meme garbage?

Can someone suggest me a book that will actually teach me something real?
>>
>>17896025
Online resources. Literally just google shit.
>>
>>17896004
Ayy, Eve! That is a nice name, ayy.

I saw what seems to be a young spider, methinks. It's going round and round in circles.. And wanting something. It fiercely charges towards a cave, ayy. Inside the cave was a treasure chest, hmm. Nothing is going to happen anytime soon, methinks. You're going to have to think really long-term here if you want something with him, ayy.

>>17896008
>Glorious Unwinged Faggot
AYYYLMAO

Quite dire here, Faggot. I saw a barren dessert, with nothing in sight. No humans, at least. There's some water up ahead, a swan in the lake. Lots of scorpions surrounding, ayy. I saw the 3 of Swords next, telling me of your heartbreak. Ayy. Methinks you're having some trouble moving on from a previous chick, and dis' gonna be the downfall of your dick.

If you have another opportunity coming up, my advice is to take it, ayy?

>>17896011
This anon speaks the truth, ayy >>17896016

Well, I saw a fight. Two persons: a knight in silver armor, and one in golden armor. They're fighting fiercely, and the knight in silver wins. Methinks you're gonna have a choice between two, and this choice comes at the cost of breaking one's heart. The golden one is what you want, but the silver one is who you end up with, it seems. Ayy. I have not much idea what to make of this, truth be told. Ayy.

Is this scry for your summer? Me has no idea, ayy.

Don't be such a sad penguin, ayy? Me gonna get you some snow and cold to cheer you up and get you running about. Ayy.
>>
Ayy, I'm too tired to continue.

Good luck, you load of Ayy's.
>>
>>17896025
What method of divination are you most interested in, or drawn to?
>>
>>17896000
Hamster/female/22
What kind of job Im gonna do in future?
>>
File: latest[1].png (84KB, 248x341px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
84KB, 248x341px
>>17896032

>>17896032

>Well, I saw a fight. Two persons: a knight in silver armor, and one in golden armor. They're fighting fiercely, and the knight in silver wins. Methinks you're gonna have a choice between two, and this choice comes at the cost of breaking one's heart. The golden one is what you want, but the silver one is who you end up with, it seems. Ayy. I have not much idea what to make of this, truth be told. Ayy.

a h hh h hhhhh hhhh hhhhhh hh
t h a n k y o u
>>
>>17896037
Anything that works!

I am definitely drawn to tarot cards though, come to think of it.
>>
File: rustig-how-to-tarot.png (67KB, 1305x609px) Image search: [Google]
rustig-how-to-tarot.png
67KB, 1305x609px
>>17896047
I'd start with the standard Rider-Waite deck, and study it.

See pic-related. If you want to study the cards further, read The Pictorial Key To The Tarot by A.E. Waite.
>>
>>17895601
Should I message R or wait? Is she ready?

Male ,Gemini ,C

Thanks
>>
>>17896050
Only problem is, I have nobody to practice with.
>>
>>17896057
The IRC and the thread is there for a reason. Knock yourself out.
>>
>>17896057
>I have nobody to practice with.
This is what this thread is for, no? You have virtually unlimited amount of querents (and some are readers, which will give you substantial feedback). You're free to use this as a practice ground, and I recommend doing so. I also recommend specifying that you're a new reader that you're practicing, and it's not a good idea to make major decisions based on what you said (just as a disclaimer and all, because there are people who take readings way too seriously).

You can always pop into the IRC, too.
>>
>>17896060
>>17896061
Sounds good, still gotta buy some cards though.
>>
File: 1391709218871.gif (497KB, 300x126px) Image search: [Google]
1391709218871.gif
497KB, 300x126px
>>17895624
fugg man why no vibes just whyyyy
>>
3 raedings
alias

if anyone wants to pop me a reading in return thats gucci
>>
>>17896079
Daria
Female
Future love reading?
>>
>>17896079
Yiuri
Female
What does it want with me?
>>
>>17896079
>karan
>male
>regarding spiritual journey, am i on the right track?
>>
>>17896083
yea it's not going to be a main point in your life in the future but you meet a guy soontm. probably gonna meet him at work when you're too busy with other shit. he's going to be kind of head strong, light hair, and loud. but if you wanna get him u gotta charge at him make it obvious your interested have a feling he gets lots of chicks

>>17896086
to manipulate you. itsgonna make you think youre safe and shit, when ur not, and then hurt you deeply. throw u under da bus and leave u wondering where it all went wrong. leave it alone its not worth it

>>17896088
no, youre gonna walk away from this when you start getting terrors, but on the bright side it will lead you to the right track. the next spiritual journey you go on is the right track, sotospeak
>>
>>17896065
Go ahead and buy one, then.

Alternatively, you could use online websites or apps that can let you pick your own cards from a stack.
>>
>>17895601
You can call me Jack
Male
Love reading for this summer
>>
what happened to empathau???
>>
I used to feel spirits when I was younger and after I learned scrying I could hear voices for a while, thought I was going schizo... there's something we're tapping in the darkness when we do such things...
>>
>>17896079
C
Female
Future love reading with some girl?
>>
>>17896186
Would you be willing to record yourself recounting such events? I would be curious to hear.
>>
>>17896186
Deja Vu. Didn't you post this in the last thread, or am I going crazy?
>>
>>17896215
BV, i have a question for you. Is divination possible by anyone? Maybe more sensitive people should be doing it as it affect them too much?
>>
>>17896249
>Is divination possible by anyone?
I always like to use the example of basketball: the short dude can't dunk like the 7-foot guy, but the short dude can still be a better player if he practices more and trains better.

I, myself, have very little talent for divination, and it was years before a spread of runes ever made sense to me. The reason I'm able to do it is a combination of using my existing occult experience to my advantage, development in auxiliary abilities, and practicing a minimum of 20 hours per week when I was learning.

>Maybe more sensitive people should be doing it as it affect them too much?
I would want to research this a little further at some point in the future before claiming something definitive about it, but I have noticed a correlation between empathic people and those good at divination. Being able to feel the querent well is a double-edged blade, however, as you pick up so much of their energy. Find a highly empathic reader who does too many readings here and notice how much more unstable they are after readings than before.

Still, there is certainly something to be said about being able to connect well enough to the querent to "become" them for the moment that you're reading. Abandoning the ego during the reading is one of the biggest challenges, and that empathy is a major advantage.
>>
>>17896186
Hmm funny, either I'm sleepwalker and retype my words or you're having the same experience as myself with the exact same words, tell me more anon, we seem to be related...

>>17896222
I did few threads ago, this new post isn't me... >>17891784
>>
>>17896294
You're saying the better you're at reading the bigger the toll you're going to take? Have you noticed the pattern where one wants to learn divination but method is wrong - he's bad at using tarot but exceptional at scrying?
>>
>>17896294
is IO a natural psychic?
>>
>>17896294
> Find a highly empathic reader who does too many readings here and notice how much more unstable they are after readings than before.
yes. I used to read for days on here but now I get drained after a few readings. I sometimes get feelings from the readings but I try to ignore it.
>>
>>17896340
>IO

I swear, I get a mini aneurysm every single time someone spells my old nickname like that. It's not input/output, it's Io!

Really though, I'm not a psychic, let alone a natural one. Believe it or not, it's not that uncommon to hear voices or some kind of a thing along the lines of that. I just happen to be lucky that I heard ones that were accurate to some degree.
>>
Name, Quarry, Gender, Love status, Bio about yourself

Question

doing readings
>>
>>17896353
how do you know they were accurate? read for yourself?
>>
>>17896360
Myself and other people. Some people seem to swear by their accuracy, but I personally am not certain. It didn't take too much energy out of me to just listen to them, so eh, I did a few readings and people seemed to enjoy it. I can't do any of that stuff now, at least well not on the same certainty, but I'm stopping with thread readings anyway.
>>
>>17896367
where did the voices go?
>>
File: 2016-07-02 18.40.41.png (121KB, 321x293px) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-02 18.40.41.png
121KB, 321x293px
Hey guys! I'll be doing Tarot readings for about an hour until I go take a nap. I'll need:
>name/nick
>age
>astrological sign
>query

Reply to this post for a reading! I'm still not too sure whether I'm doing this right so feedback is greatly appreciated.
>>
>>17896370
I went full retard and did something, to put it short and blunt. I can still hear them and still scry, but it's very bizarre and I'm not sure what to think of it. Either way, good call for me to tone down on readings as it is.
>>
>>17896375
Mia
Leo
Love reading
>>
>>17896378
how has their tone changed?

do you hear these voices all the time or is it just when you scry? if you hear them all the time what do they tell you when you're not scrying?
>>
>>17896355
Oscar
Male
Single
My parents got divorced when I as little, got bullied in school and corrupt people made me leave a sport I loved so now I have some anger problems and social anxiety.
I don't have quarrys around here but I would like a general reading.
>>
>>17896367
>stopping with thread readings
B-but you're our best reader. Look some nigga made a thread for you.
>>
>>17896375
>Emil
>23
>Cancer
>Should I go back to school for what I have in mind?
>>
File: techiesfrog.jpg (78KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
techiesfrog.jpg
78KB, 600x600px
>>17895401
Only the best
>>
>>17896381
They overall changed. Not the same ones. The one I'm hearing mostly right now is a very strong, strict tone. It tends to be very straight to the point, but at times ho boy, if it doesn't rant to hell and back. I can write literally papers upon papers until it finally decides to shut up.

I can hear them whenever, almost always during scrying, but I tune it out/block it, so it doesn't bother me. If I focus, then I don't know what they tell me. I never understand what it means. Allegory? Random babble? I don't know.

>>17896385
I didn't even ask for this thread, damn it. Even so, I'm not coming back. I want to get my shit straight, and when you're pretty much constantly out of energy and apathetic about living, yeah. Doing reads for thirsty people is not the thing I want to do, especially when it's draining as hell.
>>
>>17895401
Haven't played in a while, but used to play the shit out of Io and Enigma and Sand King. Good times. Stopped playing though.

>>17896396
>techies

literal cancer
pls go away
>>
>>17896397
when will you be back? :(
>>
File: 4326987234964372.png (227KB, 555x546px) Image search: [Google]
4326987234964372.png
227KB, 555x546px
>>17896396
>>
>>17896375
>schaefer
>aries
>how to I speed up the process of developing occult talent/ spiritual awareness?
>>
>>17896367
how do you read for yourself?
>>
>>17896375
>Richard
>23
>Virgo
>Do i have spiritual potential?
>>
>>17896375
Wade (this is a nickname of sorts, my real name is really unusual)
Gemini
How will it go for me when I move out in a couple of months?
>>
V>>17896422
Everyone does, my dear.
>>
>>17896411
Who knows. I don't.

>>17896421
As I would normally do for other people, but I generally meditate beforehand and clean out my thoughts and associations as much as possible, which is something I generally don't do for people on threads or anything in general. Takes more effort, but it still works to a certain extent. I'd still prefer other people to give me readings anonymously over whatever issue I may have, which I have next to none of. Gladly.

Maybe I do, it's just I don't want to bother getting a reading and an answer/interpretation which I already know is going to happen without needing a reading.
>>
What is my name?
>>
>>17896441
Toothless
>>
>>17896437
You said in the last thread you are still doing email readings right? Is there any tips onto how to find your email?
>>
>>17896375
Holly
Leo
Will my ex and I get back together
>>
>>17896445
My lone hint for you is this.

Some people may have my e-mail throwing about, and I ain't posting it myself.

Good luck.
:^)
>>
>>17896375
>>17896375
Scotty
Aries
Will I ever manage to be successful and independent?
>>
>>17896444
This isn't my name, faggot.
>>
>>17896458
Not them.
It doesn't work like that, faggot. Psychics see the forest for the forest and not the leaves on the trees.
>>
>>17896355
Berta
Female
Single
Not much to say, very anti social, anxious woman, with no friends or family to support me in dark times.
Will I meet my future husband soon? Or long term boyfriend?
>>
>>17896355
Trev
Male
Single

Texas to PA and I have a deep love for jazz. Graduated a four year colege last year and now I'm saving to move.

Should I pursue things with Shay even though I'm panning to move in October?
>>
>>17896375
Lina
Cancer
Could you read my future emotional state. Right now Im very depressed, am I gonna get better in future?
>>
>>17896464
Can you tell the country I live in?
>>
>>17896458
Somalia
>>
>>17896474
I said "not them", so I'm not a psychic, but that's also a leaf.
>>
>>17896484
I meant general's diviners, sorry.

Can THEY tell anything about besides "faggot"?
>>
>>17896474
France is my guess, considering the country is full of faggots like you.
>>
>>17896492
>guess
Seriously...
Wrong.
>>
>>17896488
>>17896492
well, faggot is 4chan's favourite word I suppose
>>
>>17896379
I might be interpreting the cards the wrong way, but I sense a certain hurry in trying to find a partner or settle down in a serious relationship. It stems from the fear that you'll get too busy later on with work and projects to find a partner.
>>
>>17896333
>You're saying the better you're at reading the bigger the toll you're going to take?
Not necessarily better, but more empathic. My ex was very gifted and extremely empathic, and she basically refused to read for people because she said she could feel how crushed they were when she gave bad news, and it pretty much ruined her day.

>Have you noticed the pattern where one wants to learn divination but method is wrong
While different methods rely on essentially the same mechanism, there are certainly instances like that. Tarot made no sense to me until after I had already learned a few other methods. I can't do tasseomancy to save my life. I've seen plenty who can read cards well but can't scry or read runes at all, but I suppose that's more common since they have steeper learning curves.

I think a lot of it comes down to the gestalt of the individual and methods of perception. I know some people who are visually inclined who can read faces or eyes, but I'm aurally inclined, so I can only read voices. It comes down to thinking patterns as well. Consider the difference in reasoning abilities and tendencies between someone who can derive actions from objects (like in tarot) and someone who can derive objects from actions (like in I Ching).

>>17896340
I'm not opening this can of worms, but I'll simply say Io is the only person I've met who has replicated spreads for the same query read on multiple occasions.

>>17896342
>not playing "How many times will I snap in this session"
>>
>>17896516
Is it tough as an empath?
I mean, is it hard to form interpersonal relationships effectively when you can feel their despair/whatever radiating off of them?
>>
>>17896516
Do you read for yourself?
>>
>>17896397
What the hell does the ranter go on about?
>>
>>17896516
how does cheswick do her readings?
>>
>>17896513
Yea that's correct but what'd you get for the future?
>>
>>17896394
This is a really weird reading because I ask the cards the results of going through with it and I get relationship stuff. I even performed the First Operation to double-check and it confirmed that the answer was in the social plane.
The Sun expresses joy and success. It is clarified by Temperance, 2 of Cups, and 8 of wands, which express a harmonious relationship between two individuals trying to happen. It's weird.
>>
>>17896416
By practicing something prescribed to you by a woman of an air sign. She has to do with magick stuff, and she'll teach you. You might know her
>>
>>17896422
Yes, but it'll take diligent practice.
>>
>>17896375
cat
gemini
will i find love soon?
>>
Is anyone currently reading?
>>
>>17896427
Pretty fucking good. I see a successful young man, who's good at adulting. I see shedding your old life behind. I see new friends.
>>
>>17896447
Doesn't seem like it.
>>
>>17896457
I'm getting mixed readings on that one. On one, you're bound, as if being chained onto something. On another, I see you successful and independent, but being burdened by something.
>>
>>17896457
Scotty doesnt know
>>
>>17896473
There's hope for the future. I see some guidance, I see some moving on.
>>
>>17896559
Things slow down career-wise and you're able to find a partner.
>>
>>17896673
Thank you. However, what do you mean bound? I'm getting a feeling that you don't really know, but I can't help but wonder if you got anything else... Like something that could help me find my way, sorta.
>>
>>17896600
looks like it, but ypu'll have to go look for it.
>>
>>17896375
gemini,22 ,Y

Love reading ,please
>>
>>17896703
I'm not too sure how you can help yourself, but the cards say that you should stop being lazy or overindulging in whatever vice is holding you back.
And I mean bound in the sense that there's some influence, internal or external, that's preventing you from achieving what you want.
>>
>>17896533
>Is it tough as an empath?
Shields are friends.

>is it hard to form interpersonal relationships effectively when you can feel their despair/whatever radiating off of them?
Good times are amazing, bad times are a nightmare.

>>17896534
Every day, multiple times per day. It was a long time before I could pull it off, though.

>>17896549
Not a clue

>>17896676
>She tells him she's in church but she doesn't go.
>Still she's on her knees and Scotty doesn't know!
That song was catchy as hell.
>>
>>17896730
Thank you.
>>
>>17896727
This one's kinda hard to explain. I see you becoming more deep, more spiritual in your relationships. Like, so far you've only had superficial pleasures, of the senses or of the ego. I see a better kind of love now.
>>
This is the reader from >>17896375. I'm done for today. I'll just check back in case any of the querents have any further questions about the readings. Ciao!
>>
>>17896375
Eleanor
Gemini

Okay so this guy keeps trying to push his luck I guess, and he knows that I have a boyfriend. But what is he actually trying to do? I'm beginning to think he is sort of delusional because I shouldn't really be talking to him.
>>
>>17896561
That's a real good omen. I'm assuming this relationship will only come to be if I do choose to go through with my long term career plans, though. Is this correct? As in I don't currently know her and this is something down the line once the plans are put forward into motion?
>>
>>17896744
Thank you so much. Did you see love in the store ?
>>
>>17896629
My mind is eased, thank you!
>>
>>17896744

James, male, 30
Love reading, if you would.
>>
who want to trade
>>
>>17896595
>diligent practice
What sort of practice? Potential isnt the same as practice.
>>
File: Naga_Siren.png (53KB, 256x144px) Image search: [Google]
Naga_Siren.png
53KB, 256x144px
How do you do /x/? I am feeling a bit distraught, but I am willing to do a few short and simple readings. No generals.

Name/nickname
Single/Taken
Query
>>
>>17896984

Nick
Male
Dreamer
Single

What's my path?
>>
>>17896984

why are you feeling distraught? :(
>>
>>17896984
helios
male
student
single

is there an exit in this black endless room or am i going to wander till death?
>>
File: 1466996818048.gif (107KB, 130x184px) Image search: [Google]
1466996818048.gif
107KB, 130x184px
>>17896984
>Name/nickname:
Malta
>Gender
M
>Occupation
Nurse, BSN
>Single/Taken
Single
>Query
What do you see in my immediate future like 2-3months from now tops.

I am also sorry you are feeling distraught.
>>
>>17896984
Cat
male
engineering student
single
should i try to go study to columbia for 6 months next year (have to do the preparations this semester) or should i look to do something else
>>
File: 1.png (443KB, 800x542px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
443KB, 800x542px
>>17896984
LRoy
Male
Student
Single
General love reading?
>>
Hello, shitlords of /div/!
I'm doing tarot reads.

Make your nigger ass queries!
>>
File: 1430665159937.jpg (49KB, 526x529px) Image search: [Google]
1430665159937.jpg
49KB, 526x529px
>>17897023
when will i find qt
>>
>>17897023
see>>17897000
>>
>>17897023
Love reading?
>>
>>17897023
Can you tell me if I'll beat some pussy up soon?
>>
>>17897023

love reading pls. i'm female
>>
>>17897023
love reading please
>>
>>17896986
It's funny how you said you were a dreamer, I got cards indicating just that for you. You would simply like to sit around and contemplate life about life all day but unfortunately the structure of our society won't allow that. You need to get a job, and I am assuming that is what you mean by "path". You would be best suited for a job in the trades, where you would work alone but maintain a healthy-work life balance. It would also enable you to keep some sort of fantasies inside your head since you will be working alone.

>>17896993
Failure.

>>17896995
Yes there is an exit, Helios. You have your whole life ahead of you and might I say it will be a fine life, once you get out of your shell. I see here that you are advised to take some chances in your life. Live a little and don't worry about the outcome. Be a little foolhardy since you are young and can afford to. Don't think about the what-if's and take some risks in your life because it's probably going to pay off for you. If you do so, it will create some happiness for you, so you can stop feeling like you are in a black endless room.
>>
>>17897023
will i date my crush
>>
>>17897023
I cant believe its Dongle

Annie
Female
Secretary
It's complicated!!
As my it's complicated suggests may I have a love reading? I probably sound like a tool lmao sorry
>>
>>17896984
Hope you you mood lifts soon,

Lou
Female
Unemployed
Single

Will my future improve feeling a little lost
Many thanks
>>
>>17897040
>Yes there is an exit, Helios
Thing is that, i have to force motivation. My mind understands that i have to be motivated in order to succeed but there's no response from heart. It's like sitting in Ferrari and hitting gas pedal but nothing happens.
>>
>>17897052
Your* FML auto correct
>>
>>17897023
when will i find a qt and what can you tell me about her
thank you man
>>
>>17896984
>Azmi
>Male
>Entrepreneur/Jobless
>Single
>Will I succeed in my current project?
>>
>>17897028
>When
Never

>>17897031
>How things will go for you over the next couple of weeks.

WEEELL SHIT
Looks like some sorrowful disappointment but you'll do a good job of concealing it from everyone else around you.
You're also going to have some fun as well so it won't be terrible at least.

>How the next few months will go overall
You'll find something to have hope for but it will still be a stressful time and the stress may or may not be directly associate with the icon of hope.
You'll likely be perseverant and such and will be ok at the end of the summer anyway.
>>
File: 407.png (202KB, 863x431px) Image search: [Google]
407.png
202KB, 863x431px
>>17897084
>>17897028
o-o-ok
let me go to this corner and kill myself
>>
>>17896984
I can give you a reading in about half an hour and some cheering up thereafter, if that interests you.
>>
>>17896984
Mark
Male
Student
Single
Is my future soulmate relationship someone I already know and have met or someone I haven't met yet?
>>
>>17897084
>You'll likely be perseverant and such and will be ok at the end of the summer anyway.
Huh, thanks
>>
>>17897033
Well you love yourself.
But there is some frustrating bullshit about love it would seem.
The desire to mix genitals with someone else may be the cause of this.
Still I think some shits gonna come your way soon. Keep your eyes open and ur wits about yuh.

Advice pulls:
Well then!
It looks like you should be the happiest motherfucker on earth and act on what you think is best. Maybe be a bit impulsive?
Look for the girl who likes emotion or has a lot of it.

>>17897035
>Will I beat up the pussy.
No sir.
IX The Hermit for you.
Better luck next time ol chap!

>>17897037
>Love reading for a girl
I never understood this. Isnt it easy to get laid when you have a vagina?
If I were a girl I'd just go up to a guy I like and bend over and tell him to smack my ass as hard as he can.
Still, I'll humor you.

Looks like you're haeding for a shift in some direction in your life in regards to love.
It looks like it's going to be a positive change.
You just might hook up with a guy who's willing to spend money on you.
>>
>>17897000
Thank you.

You'll be working together with your coworkers often, of course, since you are a nurse. I don't see you entering a relationship or anything but it's going to be a happy 2-3 months for you. On the downside, this happiness might be influenced by you not being aware of something.. I think an older, financially reliable man might be hiding something from you due to indecision. It might be a potential romantic prospect that he does not want to tell you about.

>>17897001
Two paths, both good.

If you try and study for Columbia, not only will you get there but you are going to find exactly what you are looking for in your life. It's going to seem like a dream come true for you. A lot of personal satisfaction and immense happiness! It does not get better than this, my friend. There will be a life lesson along the way that will teach you the true meaning of justice. This path is the more satisfying one overall, I would go for it.

If you don't try, life will still be good for you. Not as happy, and you will always be wondering what would have happened if you tried, but there will still be good times to be had. Of course you will be balancing other things on your plate too such as work but there will still be an aspect of fun in your life. There's a girl you'll meet on this path who you will grow quite fondly of and enter a passionate relationship. She's a nice girl who is warm and nurturing who will comfort you through the good times and the bad. I'm not saying you can't meet a girl like this in Columbia, this is just a highlight of this path.
>>
>>17897108

>Isnt it easy to get laid when you have a vagina?

topkek, no it's not. it's very difficult actually. i'm thankful for a positive change as far as love goes, but i don't hook up. unless you mean just dating
>>
>>17897023
is there love this month?
>>
>>17897003
>>17897007
Sorry, I said I am not doing generals. Feel free to ask something else though.
>>
>>17897108
>>17897121
https://youtu.be/7FawuGVLFQ0
>>
>>17896984
Matt
Male
Scientist
Single
Can you do me a love read? What does the near future have in store for me?
>>
>>17897039
>How you feel about love right now.
Well a half naked big breasted woman just cut your head off.
Because of this you're considering putting a love spell on her.
Unfortunately that's not likely to work so we see the end of that endeavor.

ALRIGHT THAT WAS MY FINAL READING!

I'm off to go meditate. Namaste
>>
>>17897130
Oh damn, this is LRoy, could you do a reading for how my time at college is going to be?
>>
>>17897108
Thanks man, what do you mean I should be "the happiest motherfucker on earth"? This probably sounds more confrontational than it's meant to sound haha
>>
>>17897121
>topkek, no it's not. it's very difficult actually
Well, 11/10 muscular 6'4 Chad with white pearl teeth, 9 inch dick and 100k in account, is just around the corner.
>>
>>17897120
Lol I meant Colombia not Columbia.
I really wish I could meet a grill
>>
>>17897165

not all women want guys like that though
>>
>>17897052
Thank you and the same goes to you.

Yes your future will improve but only after this bout of pain and great loss. Are you thinking of doing something drastic? Please don't, everyone goes through tough times and the the darkest hour is right before dawn. You're not feeling well due to lack of material opportunities and losing hope as far as those go but I also see some deep rooted emotional pain there. Were you co-dependent on someone and then lost them or something because I'm seeing that emotional insecurity is one of the things that's causing you all this grief. There's personal growth in your future and sunny times but you are advised to change your perspectives on emotional matters first if you want happiness. There's going to be a chance in the future for a relationship that is not so traditional or typical, but will end up making you happy just the same.
>>
>>17897162
Carry yourself as ahappy guy. Don't act overly happy to the point that it's creepy. Just a normal happy.
>>
>>17897179
Spot on, I'm a recovering addict of two years and recently ended a negative relationship of five years which I lost myself and my confidence. Was feeling a little lost as what direction to head in career wise and thank you for the time to do a reading I'll take on board your kind advice. I've put my love life on hold for the moment to deal with my emotions.
Hope things improve for you also
>>
>>17896984
Hi Slithice, hope you get better :) Can I get a reading please?
>Nickname
John
>Gender
Male
>Occupation
Student
>Single/Taken
Forever Alone

I don't know where to start, but i'll try to keep the story short. Some time ago, I decided to part ways with a (now) former friend. It was the best course of action at the time, considering all the damage we had done to each other.
However, a reader told me that I MUST fix things with that person, that it is something that must happen. I can't find that reader, and I couldn't ask him further, so i'm asking you, can you tell me why it must happen? is that person supposed to be a part of my life?
>>
>>17897177
All of them do. Sure majority of them settle for less but they want the same semi-god.
>>
>>17897197
Thanks man! I usually mope around and stuff so I can see where this advice is coming from!
>>
>>17897146
thanks, i guess i'll be single for a while
>>
>>17896984
Feeling distraught?
Prove your strength!
Shoot yourself! Bullets are pussies!
Feel better in strength!
Find hapiness in strength!
Mr son of a bitch! lets play some cards!
>>
>>17897023

What do you recommend in my love life?
>>
>>17897225
MURDEEEER!
>>
>>17897080
I'm getting a yes at this, for some reason there's going to be romance too. The success though, it does not come without it's toll. It's not going to be easy on you emotionally and on the way there there's going to be a bit of confusion. I think it's going to involve some sitting up all night wondering what the hell is happening and doubting whether it's worth it or not, but as long as you remember to put in a steady stream of effort to cultivate this project it will bear its' fruit.

I'm going to finish the current queue but do no more.
>>
>>17896984

James
male
lab worker
single

Just whatever you can tell me about whatever women or woman I should be doing whatever with.
>>
File: astro 2.png (348KB, 986x600px) Image search: [Google]
astro 2.png
348KB, 986x600px
>>178971084
Male
Sagittarius
Blue eyes Dark blond hair

Looking for a reading specifically into future career or educational paths. Here's my birth chart if it helps
>>
>>17897233
>I think it's going to involve some sitting up all night wondering what the hell is happening and doubting whether it's worth it or not

Oh it already is happening. Thank you very kindly, very accurate reading.
>>
>>17897088
Thank you for the offer.

>>17897091
Sorry for being cliche but "love doesn't come to those who don't do anything" applies here. You're going to watch some girl/s you like from a sturdy distance but not make a move . There's potential for you to make a move and you are advised to make a move which would create something passionate and beautiful and if you so happen to do so there's going to be a lot of good times ahead which will create a lot of pleasant memories for you. You miss all the chances you don't take.
>>
>>17897145
>>17897257
This reading is meant for Matt.
>>
>>17897257
Sure thing. If you change your mind, I'll be around for a few hours.
>>
>>17897091
I can describe to you your future soulmate girlfriend and you can tell me if it's someone you know. One thing that will really stand out about her personality is that she is going to be obsessive. Quick to act on impulses and can be quite cruel at times as a result. Doesn't really have financials in mind and is probably unemployed.
>>
>>17897153
It's going to be a great time for you although there will be some confusing aspects, off a hunch I'm going to assume it's because of the whole drug experience but overall very pleasant memories are in store for you. If you aren't already, you're going to find yourself becoming a very passionate and charismatic man by the end of it.
>>
I changed my mind and am taking more requests.
>>
>>17897322

can you describe my future soulmate to me too?
>>
>>17897203
Thank you.

This former friend is very disappointed in you and he does not want to be in contact with you again. He simply wants to walk away from the friendship for good. I don't think that person is supposed to be part of your life. If you try and get in contact again there's going to be a fight.
>>
>>17897322
Hi man,
what can you tell me about my next gf and maybe when will i meet her?
K
Male
Student
Single
>>
>>17897327
Can you give me your nickname or name first?

>>17897088
>>17897257
>>17897276
Hm, actually is it possible to tell me what's in store for the rest of this month?
>>
>>17897332
I can certainly do that, but I read generals better if there's a specific topic on which you'd like me to focus. Otherwise, I can just see what comes up.
>>
File: Hype.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Hype.gif
1MB, 300x300px
>>17897302
Thanks a lot! This has given me so much more confidence you can't even believe haha
>>
>>17897332

well i was actually just joking but uh susan works for a name.
>>
>>17896752
>>17897322
>>
>>17897328
That makes sense, I have no intentions to get that person back into my life either, not after all the things that happened, but I was curious about that previous reading. Things are a lot better the way they are now, thank you very much :)

If it doesn't bother you, can I ask you one more thing? Am I gonna meet someone that makes me happy in the future? Right now, I'm just incredibly tired.
>>
>>17897238
She has her career in mind first and foremost and she is very very intimate and obsessive. She's going to be a tad bit out there mentally, probably insane, but very loving to you. A yandere who likes work.

>>17897339
Very cheerful but righteous, I'm getting lead character vibes off of this. They have a lot of opportunities to their disposal. The world is their oyster.

>>17897331
Going to meet her during a challenging time for you, possibly during a competition of sorts?

She's been through some hard times but it has made her a stronger person as a result. She has a tendency to run away, but she is going to be perfect in your eyes. She'll be a great girlfriend despite her tendency to flee. This might be the "soulmate" relationship we all dream of.

>>17897334
I guess a love reading, if you don't mind.
>>
>>17896984
>>17897322
Edward
Male
Student
Single
Soulmate reading too please, or one about my current crush.
>>
>>17897361

>This might be the "soulmate" relationship we all dream of.

i'm not the anon you're replying to but why can't i ever have a nice reading like this ;_;
>>
>>17897344
He thinks he can win you over and you guys will have this beautiful relationship that will thrive based off it's love. He really likes you and thinks you guys can get married one day.
>>
File: kazaam.jpg (62KB, 644x681px) Image search: [Google]
kazaam.jpg
62KB, 644x681px
>>17897367
A boy follows his destiny, a man carves his own.
>>
>>17897379
new
>>
>>17897361

>She has her career in mind first and foremost and she is very very intimate and obsessive. She's going to be a tad bit out there mentally, probably insane, but very loving to you. A yandere who likes work.

I would go for her. But I have to find her first lol.
>>
>>17897361
3rd anon here
challenging time might mean school struggles as always with me
thank you for the reading i really appriciate it
>>
>>17897358
In the future yes but the future could be a very short or long time since it's vague. Would you like to know what she's like?

>>17897364
You're going to remain friends unless you make a move. You're not really aware that you have competition that you're up against, and you miss your shot due to your indecision.
>>
>>17897358
>>17897405
Yes please, I would love to know that :)
>>
>>17897372
Holy shit...
>>
>>17897405
She might be a bit mysterious at first but once you get to know her you're going to learn she is very hardworking and loves to spend time with her friends. Possibly into religion too, however she's greedy.
>>
>>17897451
>>17897418
>>
>>17897451
Hah! that sounds interesting, it's not like any of the girls I know, so I guess I wil meet her in the future. But greedy? in a money sense?

Anyway, you cleared a lot of doubts I had about that "former friend". Thank you for your time and for your patience. Have a good day/night :)
>>
>>17897457
a-Are you still reading?
>>
>>17897361
I know you set up your spreads organically, so I've chosen to do the same for you

Knight of Pentacles (reversed) / Queen of Swords
The Moon, supported by 6 of Cups and 7 of Pentacles
King of Pentacles, supported by 5 of Cups (reversed) and The Hanged Man (reversed)
Queen of Wands (reversed), 3 of Swords

Unfortunately, this looks pretty bad. There's a very clear message about you ruminating over a past failure or disappointment in the love sense that is causing you to be unmotivated and somewhat cold. It's almost like a ritual for you, in the sense that you feel this compulsion to go over it time and time again, constantly dissecting events and conversations, looking for where this or that piece fell out.

This is on the inside. On the outside, you're stone cold and somewhat unapproachable, honestly. Still, there is someone willing to take a chance on you, but it's not going to end well if you go for it. He seems really likeable and motivated, basically like he has it together, and he does. However, one or both of you will be so focused on your past sorrows and frustrations that it will come to dominate the mind to the point where the exchange that should occur simply does not.

From there, one of you will be overly conciliatory, and this will create more tension, possibly due to some resentment. There is something of a quiet and subdued anger that would undermine this whole thing, and the end result would be heartbreak.

Sorry I can't give you better news, but the future is always in flux. If you need cheering up or someone to talk to, feel free to email me:
[email protected]
>>
>>17897405
>>17897364
Well, it's not like I've been indecisive. It has been a long haul trying to get her, and I've made my feelings plenty clear already, but she told me while she likes me, she just wasn't ready. I could try again soon, but I'm kind of at my wit's end. If you don't mind, could you tell me how does she really feel about me?
>>
>>17895401
Clinkz for maximum spooks

Jk Outworld Devourer since I read his lore and got into Dota cause of it
>>
Tarot beginner here.

Do you guys know of a deck with really vibrant, detailed, non-boring, non-abrasive pictures on every card?
>>
>>17899084
have fun: http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/
Thread posts: 353
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.