[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - divination general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 286
Thread images: 21

File: Where is my shirt.jpg (36KB, 625x505px) Image search: [Google]
Where is my shirt.jpg
36KB, 625x505px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

>What's this Divination thing all about?
The practice of seeking knowledge of the future or the unknown by any of a variety of means.

>I'm new to this, help!
New querents should reply to the post of a reader who's currently doing readings. An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer you!
New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.

>Please read the STICKY for more:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

Also: Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previous thread: >>17890327
>>
>>17892100
http://vocaroo.com/i/s17M5C7IsxrT
>>
File: 20160707_081540.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160707_081540.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
unwarranted sense of self importance here.
here is 3 of swords in my deck
>>
Will I get a bf this summer?
>>
Why do you guys read on hard mode..
Oracle decks are easier and funner to use.

Three of swords can suck my dick
Two of pentacles or bust
>>
File: 3 of Swords.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
3 of Swords.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>17892130
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1zEudXtBl2o
>>
>>17892139
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0LoLqs6QloX
>>
>>17892144

Am I aware of my own power?
>>
>>17892154
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1p2iD2JD1pH
>>
>>17892153
LOL.
Thanks, I hope he's as charming and as talented as you, aside from calling me a ho though. Thanks again and I hope you have a great night!
>>
>>17892144
pretty cool voice effects bro.
I have the same glasses too! Just a tad darker.
Cool, ne?
>>
>>17892173
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ascWKnPB8e
>>
>>17892184
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1K8Rtwt473g
>>
is it time for me to let go?
>>
>>17892190
chill out dude, there's no need to take life so harshly.
Would you like me to do a reading for you?
Maybe is cheer you up?
>>
>>17892186

Haha, you're the best. XD
>>
>>17892192
http://vocaroo.com/i/s12j5M24wlCW
>>
>>17892195
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0SShJKkJ2Kn
>>
>>17892198
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1VjGyfDhrKA
>>
>>17892207
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s12j5M24wlCW
thank you sir. you are a gentleman and a scholar.
>>
>>17892237
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0mqmxRLsy6g
>>
File: 20160707_084917.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160707_084917.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>17892214
love
knight cups
you are imaginative and goodly person.
you can be sweet.
use your creative powers and there will be success.

trouble
the card suggests to me someone above (maybe in heaven) is covering your back, looking out for you, guiding (wands) you
it also suggests troubles of more than one kind.
for me, wands is about psychic and mental relationships, so maybe someone helping you on that front?
i hope is cheer you up bro much love x
>>
>>17892254
:')

Thank you so much!
>>
Will my life not be shit this year?
>>
Hi guys!
I'll be on here scrying for a bit. I'll do a few scries tonight. What I need from you is your gender and age along with your question and I just ask you to address me in your posts and replies to my scry it help keep things nice and organized.
>>
>>17892273
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1IUezmwgq6C
>>
File: Untitled.png (696KB, 608x448px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
696KB, 608x448px
oh god i lost all my readings its just like the beginning again

if anyone from the last thread still is around, just repost and ill try to remember what i said

for anyone else just link to this post and put the following:

*A brief description of your personality, or if the target is someone else, their personality

*A serious question that isn't yes/no

i think i can do like a dozen tonight hopefully but probably no more than that
>>
>>17892299
still here >>17892101
>>
>>17892286
Hey scrybaby,
Do you see me getting a job soon?

Female
>>
>>17892299
Still here.
>>17892118
>>
>>17892299
Welp. This was the image I used, should still be up https://i.4cdn.org/x/1467876230389.jpg
Heyo
Vino/claire. Ploth4x? Mute OP waifu? Spends his golden years as a fucking pirate? Fuck yes
I like to think I'm pretty even tempered and humorous with the occasional THIS IS BULLSHIT moment
Am I actually doing anything productive and stress reducing with my downsizing and efficiency plans or am I just jerking off by lowering carbon footprint?
>>
>>17892314
I see a girl sitting at an interview. She's a bit nervous but then a big smile comes across her face. I think you'll definitely start seeing opportunity soon.
>>
>>17892333
Thanks!
>>
>>17892286
Scrybaby, please scry the appearance if the one who shall request my assistance. Male, late 20s.
>>
>>17892286
male
pls gib love reading
>>
>>17892299
Mine was:
>>17892116
Please read for me on the best use of a certain single-use occult work.
My personality is all over the place right now, but have this picture.
http://uploads4.wikiart.org/images/gustave-dore/idylls-of-the-king-1.jpg!Large.jpg
>>
>>17892343
Young boy, curly brown hair. Skinny and average height.
>>
>>17892286
heya scry, think i can just get a general read?
male 28
>>
>>17892360
The person in question is actually female
>>
>>17892361
Sure but I have never really done one. I do better with a focus topic. Is there a certain topic I could do a general read on for you? Health, love, career
>>
>>17892268
any time bro.

-further thoughts
Love : knight cups
winged helm : your creative endeavours give you elevated mindset?
Knight's bared leg : you are a sexy dude? (no homo)
horse's raised leg : checking the road (in combination with the knight using the cup to reflect on the next step)

maybe it means:
"Be witty, sexy and check with your intuition before making moves"

also, guy looks pretty hench. Chicks dig that.
Maybe you're a well built guy, nice shoulders and that? Seems attractive enough (no homo)
>>
File: th.jpg (10KB, 300x170px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
10KB, 300x170px
>>17892313
ah yeah that was
8 of cups
you have a problem in not making all the decisions that would benefit you, out of some sort of paralysis that happens every so often when things are looking especially bad, like they are now

7 of wands
you also lack the initiative, the energy to go out and do things that you need to be doing. this can result in you getting further behind and stressed and it can easily lead to a negative cycle of that

just a dangerous thing to have around in your mind, that giving up thing. i can say that from experience even, it ends up popping up and making very bad situations become horrible

you gotta see and confront the reason for this
the 8 and 7 are just symptoms of a deep, hard to define issue, the existential stuff and opinions of people and yourself that everyone has and i cant really see into that

its not my place anyway, that kind of stuff you have to do on your own...
you want comfort, well, i do enjoy giving comfort, but its not what you need
you need to become strong in your own mind
you need to draw out your personal power and not rely on others power one bit
doing this thing requires one to feel some existential discomfort and even hit rock bottom in some ways

again someone who doesnt act serious yet has serious issues hm
>>
>>17892365
uhh love i guess; thanks in advance.
>>
>>17892286
Hi Scrybaby!
Female, 26
What are the odds right now with the guy I went to dinner tonight?
>>
>>17892286
Hey scrybaby , could you scry my next gf please?

Thank you
>>
>>17892286
Hi scrybaby
female here, is he being honest with me? what are his intentions?
>>
>>17892396
Male ,22
>>
>>17892319
hm lets see if i remember right

first
the tower

ouch, yeah this is a period of overwork - too much wrok, boring work, too many hours, whatever the thing is it will be an aggravating ordeal for a while, say a few weeks

after this period of stress is concluded, there will be a windfall that to me is pretty obvious, logically
the magician

youll become more competent and confident in your skills and through that, yourself. knowing you, that is gonna be a real godsend. you need confidence and you know it better than i do
anyways, the last stage is the prince of cups and hm...
i dont wanna say a romantic opportunity, but...
possibly a romantic opportunity

>>17892332
'2 of disks,' (making this change) is '6 of disks,' (logically sound) and will lead to '9 of wands', a new outlook on things wherein you will feel more strong and confident

basically, youre good, bro. this will make you feel more manly and productive and will actually achieve practical results

dont even trip

>>17892357
yeah im gonna have to take a second for this one
>>
>>17892372
well i dont think im THAT bad
im a at least a little more proactive than average at least regarding certain stuff
>>
File: images-2.jpg (13KB, 463x317px) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
13KB, 463x317px
>>17892299
Can you please do a reading for me?

I consider myself to be shy and pretty quiet but around people who I'm comfortable with, I'm almost the opposite.

I would like a love reading. Will I find someone soon?
>>
>>17892377
I see a guy and a glory light from him, then the light forms a heart. Inthinknthis means you'll have love in your life soon
>>
>>17892387
I see a guy who looks emotionless. This could mean he didn't really have a spark or isn't into you romantically
>>
>>17892406
>the tower
Ouch, indeed

>period of overwork
Yep, that is correct

>the magician
That's nice

>youll become more competent and confident in your skills and through that, yourself.
I suppose so, since the current work I'm doing requires me to go out of my comfort zone completely and learn new things

>you need confidence and you know it better than i do
I'm actually quite confident already, career-wise. It's why I've been overworking for a bit - took on a large project due to me being overly confident that I can do it

>possibly a romantic opportunity
Hopefully it's what I want

Thank you, this was an excellent reading.
>>
>>17892396
She's blonde, long hair, she's short, with an athletic body type. Big boobs. And no butt. Eh can't have it all.
>>
>>17892356
>>17892431
why skip ;-;
>>
>>17892399
I see a dark figure and then see knives crossed over each other and a girls back. He might be hiding something from you or not telling the full truth about something
>>
>>17892286
Hi Scrybaby. Male, 25.

Things have been pretty bad at work. We are not doing so great and the situation doesn't seem to be improving. Will things get better or worse?
>>
>>17892425
wow, pretty unexpected. lookin forward to it i guess lol. thanks for the read.
>>
>>17892356
Missed it cuz I didn't see my name. Ok let me see if I see any love coming your way....
You'll get into a relationship but will have to work at it as conflict will arise early on. Put in some effort though and it'll be a happy relationship
>>
>>17892406
Noice. I know it's "logical" and all but one of the higher steps is getting solar panels, which to get to where I want, which would power everything in my room pretty much 24/7, would be at least 200-300 dollars in panels. Which also doesn't account for cooking costs, but there's a point of diminishing returns with that. It's a fun project idea and I can always start with one panel and work my way slowly up but, 300 dollars. Not counting batteries and charger. Erg
>>
File: your castles all fucked up man.jpg (340KB, 916x1210px) Image search: [Google]
your castles all fucked up man.jpg
340KB, 916x1210px
>>17892415
well yeah, those are your weaknesses im not talking about your strengths and confidence im talking about the dangerous times because you dont need any advice for the normal times

>>17892357
yeah pretty sure ive read for you before...

queen of cups and queen of disks

well... hm

theyre sayin something thats pretty simple
the effectiveness is proportionate to the purity of emotion

whether its a dark one like spite or greed, a good one like compassion, or more likely something more of a grey area, you have to hm
'isolate the emotional base and refine it' or something smart sounding like that
understand your motivations completely and then find the best ones to drive the thing and single those out

otherwise fizzle

and if its something bad well you often reap what you sow with that kinda thing, but you probably know all that

good luck have fun
>>
>>17892436
>He might be hiding something from you or not telling the full truth about something
Thanks, that confirms my suspicions he was lying
>>
>>17892431
That is good enough t. B. H Do you think it'll take long untill we meet?
>>
>>17892445
I'm sorry!! I'm glad I helped but I'm sorry you got bad news
Talk to him. He may not be all bad. Maybe he's got a good reason to hide the truth? Depends on the situation.
>>
>>17892428
Thanks!
>>
>>17892438
Things will improve. Be patient and try to stay relaxed and calm.
>>
>>17892443
It's nit really an ethical thing, but I'll think on what you said. Thanks.
>>
>>17892451
My instincts were telling me something was wrong. Nothing to be sorry about, in fact I thank you for that, scrybaby. I think the hard truth doesn't hurt as bad as a sweet lie.
>>
>>17892286
Female
Hi Scrybaby, Will he message me by the end of this month?
>>
>>17892286
Sup scrybaby

28 male

Need strength, where to look? What's in my near future? Thanks
>>
>>17892286
female
future boyfriend reading please scrybaby
>>
>>17892424
the universe and the 2 of disks
uhh at least one, more likely two who you will likely have to choose between. things are definitely gonna be changing for you in the future. dont let yourself be confined to just the normal people you hang out with - you should make new acquaintances and learn the art of bringing that confidence to interactions with strangers
you will though
big things
not all good, but hey that would be unbalanced and balance is supreme
just be cool
like really youre pretty cool on the inside. show that more, and grow into confidence

thats all they got to say to ya
pretty good. better than i thought, actually

>>17892429
career-wise but maybe not personally as much. work is gonna take a lot of your time but dont neglect recreation and socializing
all work and no play dulls the spirit, or however that saying goes

>>17892442
yeah definitely go for it
the physically putting up the panels would be especially good, better than having someone install them. itll be a constant reminder of your intelligence and intiative

>>17892460
ah alright good
its better if there isnt those kind of emotions involved
anyway, the emotional basis thing is the important bit
>>
>>17892286
Female, virgo
Tell me about my future gf
>>
>>17892286
Female
Scry my future husband scrybaby!
>>
>>17892286
Hey scrybaby
Male, 18
Can I get a heads up on any big changes that are approaching in summer?
>>
File: Samael.jpg (16KB, 339x398px) Image search: [Google]
Samael.jpg
16KB, 339x398px
Hello Ash, I'd appreciate a reading if you would.

Bombastic, jubilant and socialable half of the time even goofy. The other half I am prone to being moody and prefer to be alone. I take great pleasure in debate and can often get carried away with my jokes and argument. When people become close to me they notice two things. That I have mood swings and that under my jovial, thick exterior I am quite the sentimental person. When an objective is made in my life I pursue it with obsession.

Will my relationship with the freemasons be a fruitful and mutually rewarding experience?
>>
>>17892299
Mean to direct this post at you >>17892784
>>
>>17892784
I'm not ash but your query got my attention, hope you don't mind if I answer too.
You've got a great start here, work on your communication skills (and what to say in your interview if you haven't done yet) to create good connections and you're set. Everything looks promising, good luck!
>>
>>17892286
Male
Will the girl I have had affections for for nearly 10 years ever be with me?
>>
File: harbinger_by_vollelune-d9td0zt.jpg (100KB, 999x799px) Image search: [Google]
harbinger_by_vollelune-d9td0zt.jpg
100KB, 999x799px
Going to do two to three tarot readings. Give me whatever information you think I may need, a question, and I'll give you a hopefully not so convoluted reading in return. Please don't give me silly or dumb love queries though, keep that to other anons who are better with them.

This is likely going to be my last few readings for a while, at least for threads, since divination and occult it seems in general has become a draining and tiring thing to perform.
>>
>>17892902
>scorpio, 22, male
>will i ever have a spiritual experience/will i ever come to terms with my own spirit/soul/etc ?
>>
>>17892902
Hey there friend , hope you feel better soon.

Should I do it?

Thank you so much
>>
>>17892902
I started my own project. Does I succeed?
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 1135x482px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 1135x482px
>>17892299
I am a very technical person and I only do things out of reason. I like researching existential topics and I am interesting but can play multiple personalities at the same time.

Query: Will not I get my dream of peace or will I achieve peace?
>>
>>17892908
Eight of Disks, Five of Wands, XVIII, Ace of Disks, XVII, Eight of Wands, Two of Cups.

This is a strange combination, likely due to the fact that I focused primarily on the question. It seems that for you to actually come to it or at least achieve a spiritual experience, you need to slow down or perhaps put off some of the energy you're likely putting into this. You're likely not approaching it in a way that's the most beneficial to you, and it's well, simply not cutting it well. Expecting growth or new beginnings, but it's mostly from a physical standpoint. I'd like to say that at some point in time, you will end up coming to terms with all of this that's troubling you, but for now, you simply need to hope and believe that it will come in time. You don't need to push towards it, simply go with the gut feeling on this. If this feels right or that feels right, do it or believe it. There's no singular truth or anything, after all.

>>17892914
Prince of Disks, Ten of Wands, Three of Cups, Ace of Swords, Princess of Wands.

This gives me a strange vibe of being ''all over the place, but yet going with it.'' A lot of emotions, or perhaps people involved, with a lot of uncontrolled energy, but yet with the mindset of moving forward. That would be the results, I suppose. Just things being completely and utterly all over the place, but yet somehow still moving forward. Not entirely bad, mind you, if you expect some small kind of a ''pop in, shitstorm, get out'', and it's likely going to happen, then yeah, likelihood.
>>
File: 1462870787345.jpg (130KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1462870787345.jpg
130KB, 1024x1024px
>>17892934
III, 0, Ten of Cups.

I would like to say yes. At least emotionally you're going to be really happy and content on the results. Just keep putting in as much as possible or as much as you can without entirely screwing things up, and the results should be promising.

---

Yeah, last readings for a while. If anyone cares or wants to get one from me, then my e-mail is somewhere out there either in archives or through other people to be found. I'm not bothering with thread anymore.
>>
>>17892939
Your reading was spot on. I guess this is the situation your warned me about ' between the blonde woman and the man with the symbol of death'

Thank you so much
>>
>>17892943
Thank you very much! You're doing awesome job.
Have a nice day.
>>
Is anyone reading? I desperately need some guidance...
>>
>>17892902
how are you?
>>
>>17892902

If you're still up for it. . . .

I really feel as if I am in a downward spiral, and going down very far and very fast. No job, running out of money, getting older, etc. Would converting to a religion I'm thinking about (and have for a while) be a good long-term solution?

Thank you.
>>
general reading, please, or what is found proper.
>>
>>17892950
Well, that's not surprising then. Shit would just blow up, I won't deny, and it's just... yeah, it's all over the place and I don't even want to think of it otherwise. Best of luck to you with those two.

>>17892956
Thanks, and likewise to you, anon.

>>17893054
I'm not all that good; completely drained and spent on energy. Seems like it's a daily thing at this point for me, but eh... doesn't surprise me. That's either summer or just general apathy about things.

How are you?

>>17893083
Oh I'm sorry anon, I definitely am not doing more readings, but I can try to give a tidbit of advice or two. Converting to a religion, well, that's only if you're actually looking into a religion. Depends on which one mostly anyway. I think a lot of religions, or at least people or communities around the world have support for those who need it, so if you think that it may provide you with some good or assist you with standing up on your feet, then go for it. I'm not one for giving good advice on this one, but it may just give you some good, or at least it may put you on a path where you can actually do something for yourself.
>>
>>17893093

Thanks. Have a good evening.
>>
Anyone? I'm at the end of my rope....
>>
>>17893093
Apathy and summer is a step up from vomiting all over the floor.
>>
>>17893093
I'm ok but I'm worried for you. Is there anyhting I can do to help you?
>>
>>17893106
What's up, anon?

>>17893097
No problem and you as well.

>>17893109
Fair enough, but when it's a constant apathy and trying to force any kind of thoughts about suicide and saying fuck to everything, well, I don't know. I'd rather pick vomiting, truth be told. At least that one's done and over with in about a day or so, or less, depending on what kind of a reason you have for vomiting.

>>17893110
Don't be, because I frankly have not the slightest idea as to what could help me out or assist me. Really don't. Worry about yourself more than some random fuck on /div/ who doesn't know any better.
>>
>>17892902
Sagittarius
What will the next few months look like?
>>
>>17893123
jk saw you're not doing thread readings
>>
>>17892841
Why thank you rouge reader anon. Could you tell me what cards I got, assuming you used tarot?

Also what's your image of?
>>
>>17893122
Ive lost everything.... i lost my love, tho sometimes i wonder what could happen in the future. As a result i descended into deep despair which affected every facet of my being. Yesterday morning, my boss called me before work and fired me. Now i truly have nothing. Im desperate for some guidance via /div/ bc i dont think ill ever have anything good again....idk wat to do. Ive been in shambles for a month plus now. Im in tears all the time. I cant eat. I cant sleep. Ive seen a doctor. Nothing is helping. The circumstances with her and i were very unique and bc if that she pulled back (we are "distant" cousins) she freaked. And we talked for awhile after and then one day she just started ignoring me...and it hasnt relented, which only made things worse. Im just.....so broken.
>>
Any reader can help me?
I dont know what to do with my life. Where to study and what should I study at all. I feel like failure and my parents are so disappointed in me. I cant get a job because Im very anxious person and its not getting any better at all. Sometimes I feel its easier to end it all, but funerals are expensive. Could you read my future path in terms of job/career and if I will keep disappointing my parents? Will I have successful future. Will my anxiety disappear?
Any info you need about me, ask.
>>
>>17893139
I just wish i knew how this was going to play out bc i want to give up
>>
>>17893122
You aren't some random fuck on here, you are our Queen. I've seen you grinding on here for hours before. Were gonna pray for you. Is the problem not as bad as the other day?
>>
File: tumblr_m5ai0rwfgJ1qhi49bo1_500.gif (994KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m5ai0rwfgJ1qhi49bo1_500.gif
994KB, 500x341px
>>17893128
You're welcome, things will turn very well for you.
I've used the Petit Lenormand with a simple 3 card spread: The Child, The Owls & The Key
The image came from a music video that was playing in my head while reading https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1Wwbw2gCcA
>>
>>17893142
The worst part is that every reading here had pointed to this being a great relationship that could be the love of my life. Now i truly have nothing. I am most likely in the process of losing my family over it too.
>>
>>17893122
/div/ is also a community and I'm sure people here care about each other's welfare and that includes you so please take care of yourself
>>
File: Its Time.png (325KB, 908x525px) Image search: [Google]
Its Time.png
325KB, 908x525px
I hope you find Jesus Christ before its too late.
>>
>>17893139
That's... never easy, especially when you have things stacking up one after another like this. Losing out on your love and then job. I can't entirely relate on both, well, former on a lesser extent and different circumstances, no wonder you have things all over the place. First and foremost, I may just say that you're going to have something good. I could not help but to see a storm, with lightning striking everywhere, and a man trying to shout at the clouds and the thunder to simply stop. You don't go and shout at storms, you go and hide someplace, reserve your energy and try to wait the entire thing out. I'm afraid to give you any strong advice on the love part, because I have not the slightest clue as to how to even go about with such a thing. I do know is that when you feel like absolute shit and nothing seems to go right or what, you'll have problems eating, and in turn, sleeping. It can contribute heavily. It's like a closed spiral that you need to back out of right now, otherwise you really will end up suffering more and more.

Start off with simple things for now. When you don't eat for a long period of time, the body tends to phase the hunger feeling out, but you need to eat just a little bit per day to give you some energy. Sleep is something to be sorted out by dealing with thoughts, or at least trying to push things aside while you take care of yourself. Love is love, and I know it sucks to lose out on it, especially when it seems that you have taken a reading or two a bit to heart, well... It could have been, and I would not lose hope just yet, but push it aside for the time being. You need to muster up energy and take care of yourself and then likely see if you can get things together between her, otherwise right now you're just going to be... empty. Apathetic. Don't end up like me on that end, would you? I'm sorry for the rant, and I likely didn't say anything good, but meh.
>>
>>17893146
Cheswick is the current and eternal queen, if I'm not mistaken. Well, the problem seems to have shifted about, and while reading is still a mess and drains my energy like nobody's business, it seems to have patched itself up. I won't deny though, it doesn't help with my viewpoint of ''the world doesn't seem real, but yet my body does. My consciousness does.''. I may just end up heading towards solipsism at this point.

>>17893177
They can care for themselves, but I sure as fuck won't do it for myself. Just... I don't know how, and I push anything aside in regards of trying to help me. I don't even know why. I suppose that's a habit in itself, isn't it? Meh. Just take care of yourself instead.

>>17893179
Oh bugger off with your Christian babble, it's not helping anyone in here. Go and be a savior someplace else with your litanies.
>>
>>17893188
You make sense. Yeah I'm shouting at the storm. We are meant to be together....i just know it....she was right there with me...until she wasnt. I just dont think i can take it. Do you see anything else? Thank you so much, i feel like dying
>>
>>17893195
how long ago did you start hearing voices/seeing visions? how did you know it was actually the future and not going insane or anything?
>>
>>17893211
It was just a figurative example, and even so, would you believe me that this kind of a belief, that you simply ''know'', can and has driven many people to do rash and incredibly stupid things? You can take it, and you have taken it up until now. It's just the matter of standing up and patching yourself up. I won't lie though, it seems that I'm still able to feel or perceive a thing or two, and well... Seems to second my own words; you need to stand up and take the hand, even if both yours and hers are broken. You're not the only one who's suffering, and likely the thoughts alone were the cause of this issue. On both ends. I'm sorry if this a bit allegorical, but erh... I'd rather not poke into this too much; draining my energy like crazy here.

>>17893216
Last autumn. Started hearing voices around then, during the time I was learning scrying. Had BV teach me, or at least well, introduce me to the entire thing. When things started to hit accurately, well, and having lots of people confirm it, past a point I just thought ''eh, this shit works, may as well keep it up.''

I still think I'm going insane on the side. It's like a main dish of ''ooh, future'' and on the side, as a dessert, you have complete and utter insanity that comes with it. It's just the matter of not eating too much of both, otherwise you're REALLY going to go insane.
>>
>>17893227
She is suffering too? Oh god....no....
>>
>>17893195
I will be praying for you.
>>
>>17893093
Shit will blow up doesn't matter what I choose , I think. She hasn't came around yet . I asked if there was other choices aside from this one in the reading and I dreamt with her all night long... worst night ever.
Anyway, I wish you all the best and good luck in whatever you're focused on right now.

Thank you for everything.
>>
>>17893195
Probably your habit but other people also have the tendency to care more of others than themselves so...
Anyway, just stay strong.
>>
>>17893233
I hope not.....what hand do i take...im sorry im draining you. I didnt know where else to turn....
>>
>>17893195
>Cheswick is the current and eternal queen, if I'm not mistaken.
The only person who's readings come true for me are from you.
>>
>>17893233
Let me remind you of one thing before you go completely overboard with whatever thought you just had; I'm in a bad state as it is, so I may just be inaccurate. That, and I messed myself up in regards of divination just a few days ago, so I don't know what the fuck I'm even scrying or seeing or whether it's anything.

On another hand, *lel*, I would suggest patching yourself up. You're only likely going to mess things up if you just go out and overboard on this. I'm too drained to draw cards, and it's best for you to ask another reader anyway for advice, but I just wanted to throw something your way, in hopes that it may help you out.

>>17893235
No problem, and just don't go off taking the most ''suicidal'' approach, if possible. I dearly hope she doesn't come around knocking on your door, definitely. Thank you, and I'll... I suppose I'll try. Not focused on anything, just trying to get through expert mode on Terraria.

>>17893236
True, true. My habit is to push anyone away and run away from things. That's not with most people, I think. Or at least well, I hope so. Otherwise gods, that's a horrible thing to suffer.

Thank you, and I'll try. I don't even know what or for what reasons should I even stay strong. It's far too easy for me to not care.

>>17893241
Democracy, mate. She seems to be the queen, and well, I don't agree with that, but that's that. And come on, my readings are vague as hell shit, I legitimately walk on 50/50 line most of the times of ''oh, it came true!'' and ''oh, well, it didn't. lel allegory :^))''.

>>17893234
What point in praying is there, at least for someone who's ''obviously'' a heathen? Nah, pray for this one person here instead, namely >>17893233
>>
>>17893211
Not to be that guy, but I don't believe you. At all.
If you were meant to be together, why did this happen? Etc. The short is, there is no "meant to be", only what is, and sometimes you struggle. But keeping a mental model of how things "should be" vs. how things "are" leads to all kinds of sorrow. It's what people with body dysmorphia suffer from, for instance, only applied locally to the body.

Before anything else, remove the idea that things are "meant to" be a certain way. That mental model would imply that there is no other woman in the world for you, that the fact that you two specific people aren't together is somehow your fault. Were you not good enough for her? Were you not enough to keep her eye from wandering? No. It's not you, she left. And here you are. No one 'deserves' to suffer.

Anyway, things to do rather than wallow in misery, because that doesn't solve anything.

Firstly, make a list of things that are wrong.
Secondly, separate things out into what you can do, what you might be able to do, and what you can do.

Eating, sleeping, job, other feels, love, preferably in that order.
Force yourself to eat a little bit, even when you don't want to. I react similarly to yourself, and have gone days without eating before when I get upset. I know, it sucks. That's why I said to force it.

Secondly, sleep. Find melatonin, or other sleepy stuff such as valerian root, chamomile tea, etc. Take it, grab a smart phone, set it to lowest brightness, browse 4chan until sleepy. Keep the mind occupied with something else.

For the job, not much I can offer in terms of tips there. Look for another one, I suppose.

As for the love bit, here's a piece of advice for you. You can only control your own actions in life, and even then it's iffy. Trying to manage for someone else? Good luck.
>>
>>17893252
Hey I asked for a reading the other day from you where I asked you what would happen if I got revenge:

''...Your turn will come soon. Then you will have it.''

Can you ask them to elaborate? Or how long it will take?
>>
>>17893268
nyara! are you doing readings today?
>>
>>17893252
Since the reading was about joining the army , all options are more or less suicidal.
Terraria lul , good luck. If you ever need someone to talk ,I lurk this thread more than I care to admit..
>>
>>17893252
i want to offer to carry u in terraria, but im shite :(
>>
>>17893252
Satan is a great deceiver but easily thwarted if you call on Jesus Christ to reveal the truth. This is all I will say to you but know you are being prayed for and don't be confused at the changes that will happen in your life.
>>
>>17893268
There's alot of reasons why it happened. You dont have to believe me. Thats up to you. Thanks for the tips.
>>
>>17893275
Today, yes. Now? No.

>>17893233
>>17893238
Let me ask you a simple question. How can you bear the suffering of another on your back if you can't even hold yourself up?

Work on yourself. Then you will find yourself able to help another.
>>
>>17893295
I might have been misunderstood.
I mean, I believe you that this happened.
I don't believe you that you're destined to be, because that would suck. What if she dies? Are you then destined to be alone? It was me addressing the issue of 'soulmates'.
>>
>>17893274
I can't do that right now. I assume you haven't been following the thread, but my voices are pretty much gone. Can't give you any input from them.

>>17893282
Now that's definitely suicidal, won't deny. Although, well, depends on where you get sent off of. Maybe you'll have a good time, maybe you won't. Who knows. And eh, don't worry, I'm pretty much the same. I lurk a lot and post anon from time to time. I don't have anything better to do.

Thank you for the offer, and you know where to find me yourself.

>>17893287
I essentially got raped by Brain of Cthulhu right now. Expert mode is fun. I would literally not mind anyone at all, but my internet is pretty terrible so I don't know.

>>17893291
Don't pull this crap on me. Move it to another thread or /pol/ or wherever else where people may care.
>>
>>17893295
There are always reasons, and lots of them. I'm seconding Nyara's (>>17893268) post, and I have more to add.

I understand that you can't see the light at the end of the tunnel, or perhaps even you don't believe there's one. But trust me, there's definitely one - you just can't see it now, but it will eventually shine down on you.

So, here's what's going to happen, from this point onwards:
1) The relationship is over, face it. The reason for the breakup is irrelevant - both of you are out of each other's life now.
2) You're gonna get screwed for awhile, while you process this. You will neglect yourself - lose a job, lose weight, etc.
3) You're going to try anything you can to get back with her - because without her, you simply don't know what life is.
4) You're gonna fail, and repeat again from step 2 of being screwed.

And here's what you can do, to get over this:
1) Following what I said above, do NOT try to get back with her.
2) Do not maintain contact with her. The reason for this is that it's a vicious cycle of investing mental energy into building (or, rebuilding) the relationship between the two of you again. And following this, one of you is going to hope for something more to happen again, and eventually bound to flare up once the other starts dating/sleeping/whatever around.
3) Don't be too hard on yourself. Sure, you don't see the point of living, so I won't tell you to live. Just survive. Take it one day at a time. Don't have a nice day, just have a day. Remember to eat, drink, and sleep. That's all - your utmost well-being is what you should care about, not her.
4) If you can, exercise. If you can't, I'm going to ask you to do it anyways. Invest the time you're going to spend thinking about her and transform the energy into something that would benefit you. Lift the shit out of those weights you see, or run the fuck out of the road.

It's over, bruh. And you're gonna make it. Just survive for now.

>sorry for the drunken rant.
>>
>>17893317
Are the voices and scrying different things out of curiosity?
>>
>>17893362
Yes. Voices may as well be their separate entities, and I don't think, well... I'm frankly not sure, but I count them as separate if you only try to listen to them and hear what they would say. Clauridience, what was it? Maybe it's not that exactly, but it's a similar phenomena at the very least. Scrying is more imagery filled, but it can be voices. But I wouldn't count the voices heard in scrying as their own separate things.
>>
>>17893348
This is /div/, not armchair psychiatry hour.
>>
>>17893373
Are the voices as accurate? Chess said u became a medium
>>
Anyone on doing readings?
>>
Any chance of a general reading please? Any life advice is very welcome. Thank you
>>
>>17893390
I'd personally prefer the latter first and foremost over readings, readings and more readings. I mean really, he seems to be dealing with something that most people go through, so why not suggest advice that's been done and went through instead of giving something that will likely and very much be taken far too seriously and may just lead to all sorts of nonsense happening?

>>17893394
Hell if I know. I'd rather personally not divine with them, because I don't know their nature and therefore, I don't know if they're going to say constant, accurate things or not. And well, I'd be skeptical about what Cheswick says, truth be told.
>>
Aaron
Taurus

Will I find a better/higher paying job soon?
>>
>>17893398
>I'd be skeptical about what Cheswick says, truth be told.
#shotsfired
>>
>>17893398
>I'd be skeptical about what Cheswick says, truth be told.
Can you rate the accuracy of the readers here or who you find to be most accurate?
>>
>>17893455
Siegrain, BV, Nyara, that one chemistry dude who hasn't showed up in a while, some few people off of the IRC who don't participate much in the threads. Generally a lot of people are accurate, but I just listed off the regulars. And mainly those whom I have asked readings from, I may have missed a few who could be accurate, but I haven't checked out for myself. Like Chiron for example. Other small readers.

The reason why I'm personally skeptical about Cheswick myself is the fact that she has never, NEVER given me an accurate reading. It always just comes out as a jumble that doesn't make sense at all, and not even in the nice, allegorical sense of jumble. That, and she does seem a bit more out of it and all over the place compared to most people I've met in my entire life.

Dunno, my personal opinion. Overall, I'd suggest trying out the new people and old people in equal amounts and see what works for you and which readers happen to appeal to you more than others.
>>
>>17893476
you are the most accurate out of all
>>
>>17893478
I agree. Senpai's allegorical scries are the best.
>>
>>17893478
>>17893490
adding to the choir

>>17893476
you're the best one here Miss Xw, please be well
>>
>>17893490
I would agree as well!
>>
>>17893509
I hope you're doing well, too. Take care, mate.

>>17893511
And you too.
>>
>>17893478
>>17893509
>>17893511
b-blee...b-bleep...

Really though, not the most accurate. You're all accurate as well, *not sure about you anon, unless you're a reader yourself. In which case, yes, even you.*

And thank you Mr. Chemistry, I hope you're doing well as well. I should be fine someday.

>>17893513
I'm not even going to dare to comment on this one, but I'm half-tempted to actually agree to that.
>>
>>17893394
They were accurate for me, I think. Practically told me what people close to me thought of me lol.

>>17893529
So you're not going to read on here anymore? :(
>>
>>17893538
Nah, not until I get my shit sorted out. If someone finds my e-mail or e-mails and asks for a read there, then maybe. Otherwise I'm quitting for a while.

ps: come on, just because it was accurate one time doesn't mean I'm 100% accurate.
>>
>>17893513
>dat rapport building
>>
>>17893542
What did it say? I can't see it,
>>
>>17893548
>I'll fill you in on a small secret as far as personalities go.

In your mind, make a list of who is popular among /div/. Now make a note of who shares the most information about themselves.

The entire post.
>>
>>17893541
What did bv say about your voices?
>>
>>17893519
Rising from the ashes yet slightly sick, and you?

>>17893529
Mr. Chemistry... I like the names you're giving me, but please be good to yourself, everything is going to be alright soon.
>>
>>17893553
are you the yes/no guy now?
>>
>>17893553
I'm doing pretty well, thanks for asking.

>everything is going to be alright soon
Though it's not to me, but right back at you. :^ )
>>
>>17893555
Yes and some other names I lost track, my bad...

>>17893559
>right back at you
Thanks mate, may the bork be with you :3
>>
>all the readers in the thread
>noone reading
hello?
>>
>>17893569
That's why I'm just lurking.

It's to force you to approach a member of the opposite sex without the aid of a reading. :^)
>>
>>17893574
why can't i ever be approached? last times i tried it fell flat in my face
>>
>>17893519
I hope you are well as well :D
>>
File: 1452945008131.jpg (963KB, 1500x2122px) Image search: [Google]
1452945008131.jpg
963KB, 1500x2122px
>>17892299
I choose this character because she's similar to me - we both are elder siblings, we both put distance between people when deep down we are different people.
My personality is bit different with friends and strangers - i'm quite shy and distant initially but become more warm and caring after the while.
Query - Love reading : what will my future female partner be like?
>>
>>17893519
hi seegrain, how u doing?
>>
>>17893317
>I essentially got raped by Brain of Cthulhu right now. Expert mode is fun. I would literally not mind anyone at all, but my internet is pretty terrible so I don't know.

That seems like a pretty accurate description of your current situation. Looks like your going through your five stages, lol
>>
>>17893606
Hello, anon. I'm good, just overloaded with some work-related projects recently. What about you?

>tfw can't sleep
>>
>>17893656
i am ok glad you are back on /div/!
>>
If anyone is willing to /div/ me

Male
Aries

Will the girl I've had affections for for nearly 10 years ever be with me?

(reply if you need more to /div/)
>>
could really use a reading now
>>
Male
Cancer
What is my destiny?
>>
>>17893982
Cancer.
>>
>>17893982
not a reader but i can tell you this, destiny is not that can be told through the decks and it shouldn't as it's not set in stone, knowing about it will automatically change it. if you have to find out you will
>>
>>17893779
I'll give this a shot, since I'm in a similar position.

Nature of the Problem - Six of Pentacles - Always giving, but never getting. That's you anon. You may be putting yourself in a position where you're getting taken advantage of, even if neither of you realize that's what's happening.

What may help you - Hanged Man - You need to make a sacrifice and learn to let go. If it hasn't happened in 10 years, it's probably not going to happen. You're better off moving on.

What may hurt you - Ace of Swords (Reversed) - You're confused and have no clarity. It's possible the girl is sending mixed signals to you, unintentionally or not. Don't look for complicated justifications (I know it's hard) - reduce everything to its most simplest form: if she wanted to be with you, she'd be with you.

Possible outcome - Nine of Cups (reversed) - You may be sitting around waiting for things to happen TO you rather than making them happen. If you want to get past this situation, you need to take charge and expend some effort. Approach new people, develop your interests, don't sit around and mope about things not working out between you and this girl.

Possible Outcome - Ace of Pentacles (reversed) - You may be prone to exploit others. Be careful not to take your anger about the unrequited love out on anyone else just because you have the opportunity to do so. If another girl likes you, don't treat her like trash just because you didn't get what you want.

Sorry for the bummer of a reading. Remember this is only one potential path. If you don't like it, choose another.
>>
Hey guys, I'm going through an uncertain, turbulent period. Or more like a period that actually calls me out on my uncertain and turbulent nature.
Could use a career reading for advice.
Male
Gemini

If any other info required please hit me up. Thanks in advance.
>>
can anyone help me interpret this cards: Princess of Wands, Nine of Swords, Three of Disks, VI, XXI, Eight of Swords, Ten of Disks.
>>
>>17894005
What kind of spread are you using?
>>
>>17894005
i am not a reader, i am sorry, i can't tell
>>
>>17894021
Where are you getting these cards from? Did you deal them yourself or did you see them somewhere?

Do you have a picture of how they're laid out?
>>
>>17894034
i got it from a reader here.
>>
>>17894037
They just told you the cards but didn't do a reading?
>>
>>17894046
no they did a reading, but i am trying to learn too
>>
>>17894037
That looks like one of Io's spreads, which she doesn't explain. Try to find the reading in the archive, and I'll see if I can give you anything she didn't.
>>
>>17894050
thanks you
>>
>>17894048
Try to learn using common spreads. If not at least use those that are explained well what the positions are.
>>
>>17894048
Oh ok, you can look up each of the cards on a site like biddytarot.com. Most cards are highly dependent upon the reader/readee/position in the spread/query. You may want to try looking at the image of each card and trying to interpret what it means in relation to your question first before you look up the "official" meanings.
>>
>>17894055
Yeah, I'd just recommend that a newbie stick to a three card spread at the beginning. Past / Present / Future is usually the easiest.
>>
>>17894060
That spread was done using Thoth, not RW. Corax is better for Thoth than biddytarot.
>>
>>17894066
Oh, I didn't realize - I've never used Thoth. Would it be preferable that they learn with RW? I thought Thoth was supposed to be more opaque.
>>
>>17894076
Both RW and Thoth are standard traditional decks, and it comes down to a matter of preference. Personally, I prefer RW and don't know Thoth very well, but that's personal preference, of course.
>>
Can someone scry a location for me? Willing to give a reading in return.
>>
>>17894128
I've been looking for someone who can pull this off since I first started reading here.
>>
>>17894132
It's impossible to scry locations?
>>
>>17894134
It's certainly not impossible, but I haven't met anyone here who can do it. I would exchange a few readings for an accurate location.
>>
>>17894135
I'm not looking for an exact location im good with a general object to represent the location i dont go to a lot of places
>>
>>17894137
I tried to figure out a location, and the best I got was a church. I tried someone else, who came back with a castle.

So that narrowed it down to all the cities in the world that have a church and a castle.
>>
>>17894142
What were you trying to find?
>>
>>17894145
A person, perhaps a place of birth

What are you looking for?
>>
>>17894150
The place where I'll find something of great interest to me.
>>
>>17894163
That sounds fun. I might want to take a crack at that some day.

I have a thing for quests. ^_^
>>
>>17894183
I know what it is I'm just being vague
>>
>>17892100
Anyone willing to /div/ me?

Male, 20.
Zodiac:
-Taurus (12 constellations)
-Aries (added Ophiucus)
Ready to provide more info if needed.

Why do spirits keep going ham at me every 26 months (since I was 12) consistently and will it ever stop?
>>
>>17893994
Thanks.

>Sorry for the bummer of a reading. Remember this is only one potential path. If you don't like it, choose another.
Sometimes readings don't go as you think they would. I know that. For all we know, you could have seen a reality where it didn't happen. Who knows. She occasionally gives me tarot readings too (tho they've been confusing to her at times). My FWB says she's seen visions of it working out, so yeah, multiverse theory and all that jazz.

>You may be putting yourself in a position where you're getting taken advantage of, even if neither of you realize that's what's happening.
I've pretty much been her personal therapist (better than her ACTUAL therapist >.>) and she always feels bad about always coming to me to vent shit. I always reassure her that venting to me at least is better than bottling it up.
>>
>>17894232
Same anon here:
I've been also wondering about something my mom told me: that she was abducted by ETs when preggers w/ me and they did something to fetal me before sending her back.

I'm wondering if this is true or does she BELIEVE it to be true?
>>
>>17894221
Addition: I ended up looking up 26 month cycles online and apparently that's the same time it takes between Earth and Mars being at their closest. The dates coincide as well.

Is it coincidence or what do I make of this?
>>
File: 1466321993831.jpg (36KB, 481x698px) Image search: [Google]
1466321993831.jpg
36KB, 481x698px
Can somebody tell me why I have that Jacket? Why does this keep happening?
>>
letting her go was the best choice?
>>
>>17894271
yes
>>
Am i cursed?
Male/21/ leo favorite color is orange.
>>
>>17894303
What makes you think you could be cursed?
>>
An hand reader once told me i was going to be rich and be married twice,was she right?
She got stuff about my near future right...
>>
>>17894327
Need basic info.
>>
>>17894333
Charles
Male
Aquarius
Europe
>>
>>17894341
You'll make a small fortune and be effectively lower upper class, first wife is going to show her infidelity a dozen years into the mariage and take away a chunk of what you've earned. She'll win custody of the single child you will eventually have and you'll have to pay child support, but not to worry, cause despite what she says, the child wouldn't be yours.
You won't be able to provide any solid evidence of her cheating on you to gain the court's favor.

For some time after, your relationship with your direct family is going to improve, but your finances will take a hit. You'll eventually remarry, settling for a woman who'd be much more devoted to you but that you wouldn't be able to truely value, even despite her being the reason why your finances will finally improve and move beyond the peak you had reached early into your first marriage. Part of the reason why you ended up with her was due to desperation. You will have with her two boys that are biologically yours, but the second one will be mentally ill.
Before passing away from old age, you will witness the death of both your wife and your eldest son, the first taken by illness, and the son dying in an accident.

Every good thing in your life will always seem to come at a cost.
>>
>>17894371
Ow. Even MY soul hurts from reading that. :'(
>>
>>17894371
Fuck Fuck Fuck this is just way too much to think about
>>
File: 1455816314984.jpg (20KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1455816314984.jpg
20KB, 360x270px
>>17894371
>Every good thing in your life will always seem to come at a cost.
Thank god, i'm not him and my destiny is boring one.
>>
>>17894377
The more i think about it...
I think i know the first wife... Im sad now
>>
>>17894381
AND HOLY SHIT, the hand reader told me i was going to have two kids this all sums up okay first little dude not mine, got it Dna test here i come
>>
File: ayy lmao.jpg (160KB, 1344x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ayy lmao.jpg
160KB, 1344x1200px
male
tropical sign = aqaurius / ascendent = gemini
need better job asap
>>
>>17894371

can you do a reading like this for me as well?
>>
>>17894403
I can try.
>>
>>17894403
I'll require some basic info and an experience in your life that could only have happened to you.
>>
>>17894371
Is there no way of changing ones future?
>>
>>17894407
Could I trouble you for one too? If not too much trouble.
>>
>>17894418
The future is always in flux, friend.
>>
>>17894424
thank you
>>
>>17894414

well the basic info is fine, but the life experience, i have no idea. a lot of of what i've experienced are things other people have been through as well
>>
>>17894418
Only if you do something drastic enough to be able to alter it, but those things are usually out of a person's comfort zone.
Even then, a version of themselves will still live that future. But I suppose people only value the life they have from their perspective, so that doesn't matter.
Ways to know if your future was effectively changed is to check if so did the past. Some details of your life you could have sworn were one way will be another, skeptics could blame it on their faulty memory.
>>
>>17894419
Well, basic info and life experience, I have all night.

>>17894427
It doesn't have to be anything extraordinary. Family-related childhood memories are enough.
>>
>>17894414
After you're done with that querent, would you mind doing me too?

Meg
female
cancer sun, pisces moon, cancer ascendent
Canada

>an experience could only have happened to you.
Well, I remember when I used to recite story books when I was young (less than 2yrs old). Favourite was called Big Red Barn.
>>
>>17894441
Would you like to know anything in particular or is a general summary fine?
>>
>>17894435

hmm, okay. well i'm a female from the usa, i'm 26. if you need a zodiac let me know. my life experience...when i was about 12 years old one 4th of july my mom bought these cupcakes that had the hulk on them, they were green...and it was so hot that day, but we ate them in her car while we watched a parade. they were so messy lol i think it took me a few days to wash all the green icing off. that stuff stains so badly. i just remember laughing and having a nice time and bonding with my mother.

i'd like to know if i'll ever get married and be rich as well. more so just the married part if that's okay.
>>
>>17894451
I would like a zodiac just in case. Preferably if you use the 13-sign system, but classic zodiac is fine too.
>>
>>17894447
General summary would be nice, anything you are comfortable to extract
>>
>>17894457

with the 13 sign system i'm apparently an aquarius but with the classic zodiac i'm a pisces, kek
>>
ante or anti?

yes?
>>
>>17894451
You won't end up rich but you will live a comfortable life, financially at least. After some time wealth won't be something you'd even care for, since you'd value experiences instead. When it comes to marriage, you would be better off with someone with emotional strength and an intuitivity similar to yours, alas you'll end up with someone who would instead be able to provide you with things to tame your curiositites and a wanderlust that will keep on increasing with age. The downside to this is that you won't have the emotional support you would require at harsher periods in your relationship, and so you will turn to your direct family for support instead, your partner lacking the mental fortitude to do so out of low esteem for themselves. This will help you when you end up having children, since you'd already have experience serving as a mother figure.
You will experience regret about some of your past, thinking it could have been more exciting than you wish, and lamenting some things you could have done but didn't. You'll instead find strength in your family, and improve your mood by focusing on your family's future instead of what could have been.
>>
>>17894480
Ante
>>
>>17894371
could you do one for me too? pls?
>>
>>17894485

as long as i don't have to worry about money for food or bills, i'll be happy, haha. thank you for this very interesting reading, too. family has always been very important to me so this makes a lot of sense as well. thank you again :) i have another question if that's okay-will i possibly meet my future husband soon? if you don't do those kind of questions that's fine too.
>>
>>17894263

Can we give up this black cat meme?

We all know they were good luck up until the 20s, and then an advertising agency started in on a campaign.

I hate to see that so many black cats get tortured each year during halloween. I'd 100% take a can of whoop ass to anyone caught doing so.

kurko neko love
>>
>>17893999
Can anybody do me plese. Got overlooked and those trips demand attention
>>
>>17894485
good read.
27, m Aquarius.

whoever picks this up.

general.
>>
>>17894435
Thanks. :)

I'm: David, male, 24, Canada.
Currently in college for video game programming. Was bullied all through elementary school by all but 3 people in my class (thought I was gay and a pedo cus kindergarten class liked me).
>>
>>17894441
Despite some difficulties you'll have bearing with people in your social circle, your ability to lose attachment to the people you know will increase and prove useful when it comes to times when you'll be forced to cut some times for your own sake. Looking for new hobbies and ways to improve your current skills, you'll end up with people that finally share some of your interests and feel more comfortable around. However rare would be the people that you'd have lasting relations with. The things you thought you enjoyed would no longer feel enjoyable, and for the people around you would get stronger as you realize that once again, none of them really matter to you. For this reason, your love life will seem to settle slowly, and you'll end up marrying late, at least as late as your discovery of yourself as a person stop, and you reach a stage of materialism, putting spiritual pursuits as one of the last of your priorities, prefering instead to expand your property and specialize in something you always have liked, your hobby ending up taking more space than what the people around you would be comfortable with.

Anything else you'd like to know or is this fine?
>>
>>17894511
Sure.
>>17894520
I prefer to avoid time-related answers as they generally end up pressuring people into doing some things they shouldn't do. However I can tell you that it will be a couple years before you do meet him.
>>
>>17894414

James
male
Carrying my parent's dead weight at my own expense. Having my boss go out of his way to try to hook me up with women... which is kinda weird but w/e

What sort of opportunities do you see for me in the coming months, and which should I capitalize on? Especially the romantic and social ones.
>>
>>17894556
>>17894414

Aaaand I am a virgo who just hit my 30s
>>
>>17894555
M.
Aries sun Leo Asc
A life experience... hm well when I was in university I was about to study accounting but I knew my heart was somewhere else and at the very last moment I opted for graphic design. 4 years later I am a graphic designer

my query
I want to what is gonna happen in my love, when will I find love?
>>
>>17894555

thank you very much, i figured it would be a while before i met the right person for me to marry. have a nice night :)
>>
>>17894537
>>17894556
>>17894565
Excuse me but I need a couple minutes to rest, it's a little hard to do multiple readings in quick successions, haha. You should have them in under an hour though. Sorry for the delay.

>>17894566
You're welcome, have a nice night too.
>>
>>17894568
That's cool. No need to rush, I have all night.
>>
Can someone do a reading for me? I'm a suffering soul and I need to make a decision very quickly.

Sun Taurus / Moon Aquarius / Ascendant Leo
Italy

I would like to know what I should do after a rough break-up I had 8 months ago. I was in a good spot economically, but my soul was in pain, so we had to split. And now I'm back at my parents' house, not knowing if I should go back to uni for a masters' in a shitty city near here, or if I should move to Northern Europe and try my luck there with some random job. I've got literally two months to decide.

Thank you so much.
>>
>>17894568
When will I marry the right guy? 20, male, aquarius
>>
>>17894537
Okay, I'm back. Anything you want to know in particular.
>>
>>17894582
I guess my career is something I'd like to know.
>>
>>17894549
>your hobby ending up taking more space
Any idea what this could be? I'm still quite young, no idea what sort of career I'd end up pursuing. Is there insight on that?
>>
>>17894371
>>17894485
If you do one of these for me, I can give you a reading in a few hours when I get home. Tell me what info you need if you concede.
>>
>>17893999
As of my life experience just now. I'm doing a resit in my course and it may end up with me dropping out of college -pretty much invalidating the last 3 years of a pretty good achievement.
Emotionally wise there was a girl recently and she was really good but I didn't let her get close as a) she reminded me of someone I knew before
b) I'm scared of what I cannot control...
When it wants to be controlled
>>
>>17894577
Male, btw
sorry
>>
>>17894588
I don't like to give precise information like this but you may want to look up social and cultural anthropology.
>>
>>17894568
Kind anon, if you or another person would be willing to do a reading I would be grateful. Obviously after the other currants.

Jake
M
Gemini/Horse
General/career

Life experience -graduated last year with my masters in Music Performance. The professor who I worked closely with told me that I made some of the best music to ever be played in the college of music.

I'm wondering what my career opportunities are looking like, at least in the long term. I'm more concerned about my career and social growth, as romance so far has been a bust.
>>
>>17894537
You won't find as much success in video game programming as you'd like, for your opporunities will be limited. You'll end up having to make a decision soon, either work long hours for a job that provides you with a steady income and that will drain you and leave your personal dreams unsatisfied, or you will work in a small group, where your financial future will be uncertain but from which you'll get more satisfaction. Expect a few bumps in your carreer, since sooner or later you would have to swallow up your pride to provide for yourself. If you can do this successfully, you'll get through this harsh lifestyle relatively unscathered, and will finally be able to work for yourself instead of for someone else.

>>17894556
You will need to settle things straight with your father soon, since until you can finally live without the burden of your parent's dependence, you can't profit from the social opportunities coming at you from outside the family. Take up your boss on his offers and get to know some of these women. Even though you won't settle for them, it is through one of these unsuccessful attempts at a relationship that you will finally find someone who's right for you. That person will be close to one of these women, but will not be related to her. When it comes to friendships, you should capitalize on people that you don't think are of much use to you, since your life will largely be spun around not the people you know, but on the people known by the people you know.
>>
>>17894651
I figured that might be the case. Financially stable desk-jockey or financially uncertain Indie. :/

If not too much trouble, could I get a general life div? If you're willing to do so.
>>
>>17894414
Annie
I once saw what I thought was a demon in a swimming pool when I was like 10. It looked like Medusa. I don't usually see shit like that and haven't seen it since. I'm relatively sane.
female/single
Can you tell me about my love life in the next few months?
>>
>>17894651

>You will need to settle things straight with your father soon, since until you can finally live without the burden of your parent's dependence, you can't profit from the social opportunities coming at you from outside the family. Take up your boss on his offers and get to know some of these women. Even though you won't settle for them, it is through one of these unsuccessful attempts at a relationship that you will finally find someone who's right for you. That person will be close to one of these women, but will not be related to her. When it comes to friendships, you should capitalize on people that you don't think are of much use to you, since your life will largely be spun around not the people you know, but on the people known by the people you know.

Wow, that's good. I'll keep much of that in mind. I just wish you could give me names or something so I don't miss anything =p
>>
>>17894565
Sorry, it seems I overestimated how much I can do in such a short time. If you don't mind, could you contact me by mail and I'll get to you ASAP when I'm back in shape again?
>>17894577
>>17894581
>>17894591
>>17894611
If you guys want readings from me, you too can contact me by mail.
Mail is : azazel(dot)samael(dot)mastema(at)gmail(dot)com
>>
>>17894674
>>17894678
>>17894700
Above post (>>17894704) applies to you too.
>>
>>17894704
story of my life :/ maybe some other time, thanks anyways
>>
azalel don't forget you bitch
>>
>>17894713
Contact me now. You'll have it in a few hours. I just need some sleep.
>>
>>17894601
Arlight, thanks for the read :)
>>
>>17894674
>>17894725
I sent one. Good night. :)
>>
>>17894725
I sent one as well :3 goodnight
>>
Is there a reader in the thread?
>>
>>17894759
Let's see your query and if I feel like doing.
>>
>>17894781
Will my past wrong doings ever catch up with me?
>>
>>17894784
Physically no.

Though it likely would haunt your head and have to deal with it inside. Good luck.
>>
Could someone give me a birthday reading?
F, Cancer
>>
Is engineering or IT the right path for me?

female
cancer
>>
>>17894796
Thank you reader.
>>
I was born with a mark (NO not 666) but it has left me with palm readers and witches refusing to talk to me, and quite rudely at that. can you tell me what it means without me telling you?exactly what it is?
>>
New thread
>>17894801
>>17894801
>>
>>17894797
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1aNTIEKXi6C
>>
>>17894884
Thank you :D
Thread posts: 286
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.