[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ gen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 329
Thread images: 72

File: jackwhite.jpg (114KB, 624x420px) Image search: [Google]
jackwhite.jpg
114KB, 624x420px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

>What's this Divination thing all about?
The practice of seeking knowledge of the future or the unknown by any of a variety of means.

>I'm new to this, help!
New querents should reply to the post of a reader who's currently doing readings. An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer you!
New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.

>Please read the STICKY for more:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

Also: Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previous thread: >>17885284
>>
>>17890327
WHERE ARE THE ACCELERATED READERS
>>
I'll do 3 readings while waiting for other readers to show up. I'm just learning though.

Tell me a favorite band/song/movie/tv show/whatever.
>>
>>17890356
ok, i'll bite.
favorite band is electric light orchestra
>>
>>17890356
The matrix

Anything love related is welcome ,thanks.
>>
>>17890363
query?
>>
>>17890356
favorite show is Gurren Lagann, favorite Animal is hyena

could you tell me a hint about the single storey bar?
>>
>>17890356
game of thrones
how does my love life look in the near future? single
>>
>>17890340
>ACCELERATED

... Hmm??
>>
>>17890375
oh, right, sorry.
Will i find any spiritual connection in my lifetime, aka be more in touch with my spiritual side?
I'm pretty unresponsive when it comes to anything which people consider a spiritual experience, and nature and i don't really get along.
>>
>>17890367
Single male btw ,
>>
>>17890383
hijinks u reading?
>>
>>17890383
hot meme
>>
>>17890367

Nature of the Problem - Knight of Cups - this guy might be a knight, but he's really more of a lover than a fighter. You're ruled more by your heart than by your head and you may get caught up in romantic flights of fancy in your head.

What May Help You - 5 of Wands - Don't go chasing after one girl, anon, you need to play the field and date a lot of different girls and figure out what you like. Don't forget: they're not the prize. YOU'RE the prize.

What May Hurt You - 5 of Swords (Reversed) - This card means there's some conflict you're either trying to escape from or refusing to let go. Is there some crazy ex that won't let you move on? Or are you that crazy ex to someone else?

Possible Outcome - King of Wands (Reversed) - You'll likely find that you're setting your standards too high and you may need to take it down a notch. Be honest with yourself, if you're a 4, don't go chasing after 9 (unless you put in the work to become a 9 yourself).

Possible Outcome - 3 of Cups (reversed) - This card indicates isolation, so you may find yourself getting discouraged and withdrawing from people completely. Don't let it get you down, anon. Keep in touch with friends, meet new people just for friends, and learn to have fun without the romance. Eventually that'll come along, maybe, who knows.
>>
i hav bumps on my peni swhats wrong
>>
>>17890363
Interesting query.

Nature of the problem - The Fool - You want to start a journey here - though in this case it'll be a journey into yourself and the mysteries of life rather than a physical journey. Clear Eyes, Full Hearts.

What May Help You - Hanged Man - You need to open yourself up to new experiences, anon. Chaos magicians practice something called belief shifting where they decide that a belief about themselves that they hold dear is no longer true, at least temporarily. Don't like Mexican food? Eat nothing but Mexican food for a week because now you love it. Hate rap music? Go buy Kendrick Lamar album. Don't poo poo things - approach them from the standpoint that you are open to them. Next time you go to church or do an occult ritual or whatever it is, be open to how AWESOME it is instead of sitting in the pew and thinking about how you'd rather be playing Overwatch.

What Can Hurt You - Sun (Reversed) - You let setbacks discourage you too much. If you're exploring spirituality, you need to expect that some things - even if you try to be open to it - aren't going to come easily. Get it into your head that this is a process and that you can learn as much from failures as from successes.

Possible Outcome - Ace of Pentacles (Reversed) - Well this one indicates a failure, anon. So you may let the difficulty of your undertaking get the better of you, get discouraged, and give up on your hopes of ever having a religious experience / see a ghost / summon a demon or whatever it is you want to do. Maybe that's for the better. A rational life can still be a good life.

Possible Outcome - Knight of Cups - But this card indicates success - the Knight of Cups is a swoony individual that's prone to fantasy and approaches life with a lot of energy.
>>
>>17890414
I'd say I'm both a lover and a figther.

My field is dry :(

I have no contact with my exes. I do have some conflicts though.

I don't think my standard are too high.

That's probably the most likely outcome t. B. H -sigh-

Thank you so much , you're a good reader.
>>
Anyone want to exchange a read?
>>
>>17890422
You derp'd and got herp'd. Serves you right for sleeping with sluts.

Alteratively, Fordyce Spots: ribbed for her pleasure
>>
>>17890376
I have no idea what this query means so reading is likely to be shit, but I will try.

Past - 4 of cups - this is a card that shows stagnation. It's possible you were becoming bored with life or hurt over some failure or break up and were sitting around like a little emo twit (we've all been there) instead of making the best of a bad situation.

Present - 6 of Wands (Reversed) - This card indicates you've still got some residual emo in you left over from whatever happened in the 4 of cups. Stop being bitter, anon. Listen to Let It Go on loop if you need to. If you had doubts about whatever project you're embarking on, they're still there, lingering. Chin up.

Future - Seven of Pentacles (Reversed) - This card indicates a lack of a long term plan. You've put a lot of effort into something, be it a business, a relationship, etc, and unfortunately it's not going to pay off the way you want it to. You may need to find yourself taking a step back and reevaluating whether or not you should continue to move forward.
>>
>>17890451
Thanks!

Remember these are always just one possible path. If you don't like your outcome, just choose a different path.
>>
>>17890445
damn, that's actually pretty accurate. especially the hanged man and the reversed sun ones.
I'm pretty stoic in what choose to experience(don't like to go out of my comfort zone) , and i did try to have spiritual development via meditation, but after a while i just gave up because it seemingly wasn't working for me.
that there is a chance it could work given a new approach and some patience is a bit of a relief for me, thank you.
>>
>>17890356
favorite band is the monks

i need a love reading. i feel fine on my own, i almost prefer it since love doesn't seem to favor me. i still want a r/s, but i'm getting over the feeling because my track record isn't good :T i want to get married in the future, i just don't really know if it's worth it anymore
>>
any readers online?
there is something consuming me and i would like a opnion
>>
>>17890379
I said 3, but I'll go ahead and do this one too since the last one was probably a bust anyway.

Nature of the Problem - Wheel of Fortune - Where it stops, nobody knows! This card indicates that you want a big change in your life, but the problem with relationships, they can always turn out to be shit. Hell, even if you find the girl of your dreams, you can quickly realize that love isn't the answer to all life's problems - and love may even make things worse. When you become emotionally invested in someone, you're taking on their hard times too.

What May Help You - Ten of Cups (Reversed) - You need to stop looking at other people to make you feel fulfilled and start learning to love yourself, anon. Enjoy your own company. I know that's tough to do, but if you don't want to spend time alone with yourself, why should someone else want to spend time alone with you?

What May Hurt You - The High Priestess - You're not in touch with your feminine side, anon. You may not currently be capable of seeing things from a partner's point of view.

Possible Outcome - 7 of Wands (Reversed) - Oh no, anon - this card indicates you may give up and find yourself overwhelmed. You may find girls rejecting you and you start to get bitter about it. Don't become one of those stereotypical 4channers that blame women for their being single. That won't help matters any.

Possible Outcome - Strength (Reversed) - I'd say this is the same outcome as the other card, but the opposite reaction - instead of blaming women for your being single, you blame yourself and feel like you're not good enough. Don't let that happen either! Invest in yourself, anon. Pursue some hobbies, make some friends, stop making love a priority and let it just happen. And if it doesn't happen, don't start pointing fingers.
>>
>>17890507
>what may help you
yea

>what may hurt you
i'm in touch with my feminine side

outcomes are true
>>
>>17890482
I'm the same way, anon. I pride myself on my rationality, but I so badly wanted life to be more interesting that I just started trying to look a life in a different way. Coincidences became fate. Pure dumb luck became the universe favoring me. Confirmation biases became occult successes.

I still think it's important to retain some of your rationality lest you become like one of the dickheads here that thinks he's the new messiah, but I'm enjoying life more this way than I ever did before.
>>
>>17890524
i don't think that last part will be a huge problem for me, i tend to not think very highly of myself, and rationality is really the only thing which makes me feel truely equal to others.
i think it's more a problem of trying to pry that mindset open, since it's a completely new perspective on life and myself.
>>
>>17890356

i'm a single female interested in a love reading. my favorite tv show is buffy
>>
>>17890524
>like one of the dickheads here that thinks he's the new messiah
w h o ?
>>
>>17890524
>like one of the dickheads here that thinks he's the new messiah
Narrow it down for us.
>>
>>17890548
Here's an exercise from Prometheus Rising that I'm working on:

1. Visualize a quarter vividly, and imagine vividly that you are going to find the quarter on the street. Then, look for the quarter every time you take a walk, meanwhile continuing to visualize it.See how long it takes you to find the quarter.
2. Explain the above experiment by the hypothesis of "selective attention"—that is, believe there are lots of lost quarters everywhere and you were bound to find one by continually looking. Go looking for a second quarter.
3. Explain the experiment by the alternative "mystical" hypothesis that "mind controls everything." Believe that you made the quarter manifest in this universe. Go looking for a
second quarter.
4. Compare the time it takes to find the second quarter using the first hypothesis (attention) with the time it takes using the second hypothesis (mind-over-matter).
5. With your own ingenuity, invent similar experiments and each time compare the two theories—"selective attention" (coincidence) vs. "mind controls everything" (psychokinesis).
6. Avoid coming to any strong conclusions prematurely.
>>
>>17890524
>people kept telling me this girl was into me on here
>now have a restraining order
thanks bros
>>
>>17890593
She's just playing hard to get. Getting the courts involved is just part of the game.
>>
>>17890524
>>17890597
>>17890593
take tarot readings with a grain of salt, you can do it several times and get completely different spreads.
>>
>>17890327
Summoning chesspiece!
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 750x408px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 750x408px
Hello friends

I'd like to know if my current bf is gonna end up murdering me, beating me, raping me, etc

Can read for you in return
>>
>>17890638
What the fuck? If you have a legitimate cause to believe that he might, you don't need tarot cards. You need people to be aware of your situation and you need a place to stay.
>>
File: 20160629_02_00_35.jpg (12KB, 302x167px) Image search: [Google]
20160629_02_00_35.jpg
12KB, 302x167px
23 M Scorpio

Relationship reading for me and J
>>
>>17890638
I agree with :
>>17890644
If you have to ask that question, no matter how much you enjoy the thrill you should leave that relationship. Obviously you don't trust him so yeah.
>>
>>17890644
>>17890679
He's never ever scared me, but he has a strong family history of violence which concerns me
>>
>>17890638
>>17890683
I'll do a reading for you. You may or may not do one in return, it's up to you. Give me 10 mins
>>
>>17890753
Could I have one also, I posted in the old thread but never got a response
>>
>>17890811
Sure, only you though. I'm doing her reading because it's worrying.
>>
File: Jack-White.png (357KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Jack-White.png
357KB, 1000x667px
>>17890627
>a wild chesspiece appears.
>no pic in query cheswick goes back to lurking.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3208x2250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3208x2250px
>>17890638
>>17890683
Did a celtic spread for you with my Harrow Deck, focusing on your bf.
>The Survivor and The Tangled Briar on the central cross
The violent past of your bf surely affected him quite. He made out of that, but the past doesn't let go of him easily.
>Question: The Rakshasa
You want to know if he is some scheming person or has a hidden violent personality from you, and Rakshasa is the card of mind control and slavery.
>Past: The Lost
The card shows lunatics and psychopaths, which affirms the violence running in his family.
>Resolution cards: The Midwife and The Locksmith
You'll learn new vital information about your bf on his personality.
>Future: Paladin
He's your knight without armor, he won't lay a finger on you.

Good luck!
>>
>>17890811
I would've done yours if you replied, sorry. I need to leave, but perhaps next time I visit you could ask for a reading. Good night
>>
>>17890638

anon, please be careful :(
>>
Are any readers willing to continue the thread?
>>
>>17890593
Were you sincere in your belief in the reading and divination, were you sincere in your details/the query, and most importantly, were you blinded by emotion? I know several readers stay away from love readings because divination takes full belief in the querant and diviner. People fixated on love can be clouded by it and not go into a reading hoping for a true reading(example: the readers cards say hope and love is coming....ok the person I love definitely loves me back even if it doesn't seem like it!"

Not trying to be mean or offensive, I'm a former romantic who was hung up on an ex for years that was guilty of doing what I described. Learning tarot/scrying has taken me a long time because I am emotional and empathetic. I had to keep my emotions in check, and now I'm able to see just the reality and just the reading.

tl;dr emotions can cloud your mind. Read your reading as is and don't try to interpret it as a confirmation of your hopes.
>>
>>17890877
Maybe haha.
>>
>>17890593
Would you like a reading on your autism?
>>
>>17890892
plz :333
>>
>>17890593
I see some problems real soon with her... Why did you go full wojak on her...
When you should of changed yourself and went full Chad
>>
>>17890892
If so do me

Kyle
Cancer
What's going to happen in the near future for me?
>>
File: tumblr_lb6pn1tN341qzsw0bo1_250.jpg (14KB, 246x370px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lb6pn1tN341qzsw0bo1_250.jpg
14KB, 246x370px
>>17890892

Here's astronaut form Jack White:

I'm not looking for a query, just curious as to why you ask for pictures of Jack White? I'm a new diviner that lives south of Detroit where he's from. I've only seen him once but he seemed pretty great and he loves the city he came from.
>>
>>17890905
Seeing home improvements and paint around you.
I see your able to project while being artistic to draw guides....
Why are you not drawing pictures of people's spirit guides.. and making money.
There's a app called koi fish that will help with your instant gratification.
Also wouldn't mind if you looked into ancient Etruria.
>>
>>17890934
Could you do a reading on me?

Do I need any item to focus on, anything like that?
>>
File: jack-white-muppets-abc.jpg (60KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
jack-white-muppets-abc.jpg
60KB, 640x360px
>>17890892
>>17890892

Muppet White is a fair trade, no?

Do I still have a shot with my mexican crush? And if so what do you see coming down the pike?
>>
>>17890927
Pp?
Soultied to him.
Tell me more about the Fisher building.
>>
>>17890934
>Seeing home improvements and paint around you.

That is very funny. My partner and I have been improving our new home recently, and we just discussed painting the house. That's a good confirmation that we are allowed to paint!

I have been thinking to paint on and off, but never could come to the conclusion what to draw or paint.

>koi fish
we have been thinking about getting new fish. Is this something you see us buying?

I'm definitely going to look up Etruria. Can you please explain why I'm related to that?
Thanks for the reading.
>>
>>17890944
Focus on school the Mexican girl will be moving soon...
I keep seeing shotels around you....
And a blue painted wall.
>>
>>17890956
I think I see a mural with willow trees with almost daydream like.
Could just put up wallpaper in the shape of trees.

Yeah I see some koi that we past life friends from around the tang dynasty (what ever that is)
Important features is the fishes you get will make eye contact and hold it like a betta.
That is the ones with your old friends souls.
Interestingly they will help you dream and remember them once you find them all.
There's seven.
>>
>>17890951
Pp?

Interesting.

I sadly don't know much. I've just driven past it many times. I only go to Detroit for events, concerts, musicals, art, ect. Sorry!
>>
>>17890976
Chiswick I love you
Gimme a romance reading
>>
>>17890976
thank you very much. ill be studying your answers.
>>
>>17890959
My crush, is anything going to happen this summer with him?
>>
>>17890892
Will I ever accomplish my dreams, even to a lesser extent either career and/or hobby wise
>>
>>17890959

I'm not in school, so now what? Just read stuff? But that's boring. And I'm still fairly hopeful about that woman, should I just give up?

Not sure what a shotel is but it reminds me of someone. Do you see anything related to them either?

Yeah these are greedy questions. Who cares and thank you!
>>
>>17890977
Lol
See a movie you'll be interested in soon
And eat fish on the weekend as your omega 3 is off
I see rome around you.
And some guy named Jj ice fish.
Is there a way to travel to Canada. I see you really finding happiness in bc.
>>
>>17890892
cheswick how come you read well for others but not for me? :(
>>
>>17890976
I've got a lot of stuff about to be happening in my life.

Could you do a reading for me, please?

Work or friendship reading would be most appreciated-but feel free to do any that you please.

Cancer/Leo Cusp
Do I need to focus on a totem, silver, or something?
>>
>>17890892
Hi chess I made the op jack white can I have an extra special reading about my summer love life its currently ded is there any qtie boys interested in me??
>>
File: 2611907_white.jpg (148KB, 1000x1013px) Image search: [Google]
2611907_white.jpg
148KB, 1000x1013px
>>17891000

i met a new guy recently, is there any romantic potential with him? i'm a lady btw

thank u ches
>>
>>17891000
out of curiosity, where did you get your talent and wisdom from (if you dont mind me asking)? Meditation?
>>
>>17890998
I'm guessing go for the shotel. As that's what they showed.
Can you go to theme park to curve the boredom.
>>17890992
I see the news around you... Maybe your supposed to pursue higher learning instead of the summer crush....
Lots of birds.
And I saw a mirror friend that's wanting to help your occult practice.
>>
>>17891020

I dunno, is any of the stuff with women ever going to go anywhere? Seems like it's always just me getting bounced around waiting for my shot. I just want to hang with my favorite one or two.

Yeah there's actually a park trip in my near future. Not what I'm hoping for but it's something.

How are you, Ches?
>>
>>17891014
Lol from when I was hanging out with yuri and Amenhotep.
Not meditating. Also when people were on Mars. And the planet in between Mars and Jupiter
>>
>>17891039
Pls don't skip me
>>17890925
>>
>>17891008
Yeah but I don't think you'll approach so it goes nowhere.
Find someone outside of your city.
Get clash of queens it's fun.
Lots of money coming around April next year for someone close.
>>17891013
I see someone else after this guy I see goats around him could mean he's really into occult or a goat farmer dunno.
Saw metal gear.... Maybe the next one is in the military
>>
>>17891037
Angry actually! Thanks for asking lulz

Try to read or watch some got

Dead house gates is also great. I love dat fiddler
>>
>>17891064

hah, i hope he's a goat farmer. goats are cute. also that's interesting about the military thing, another reader told me my next bf will be ex-military. thanks ches
>>
>>17891000
I haven't seen a good movie recently, I spend my free time understanding divination and destiny.

Rome I will have to focus on but I think I got it , but I'm sure I know who Jj ice fish is.

I have been there a few times: Windsor and Ottawa but never bc.

Thank you
>>
Male
Scorpio

Should I take the med?
>>
>>17891078

Your spirit pals are spot on today. I've been getting nagged to watch got. Tell them to give me some pointers or cheat codes next time, though.

Why are you angry? You don't seem like you have a reason to be angry.

Also check out Outcast. It's only like 4 episodes into the series so far but you'd probably like it.
>>
>>17891064
These readings are awesome!

Can you tell me what's going to happen with me and the guy that I love?
>>
>>17891091
I did a two-card draw, one asking what happens if you do take and the other if you don't. I got two of cups and five of wands, respectively, almost opposite cards.
If you do, expect some sort of union. Perhaps it will help you truly experience your life together, pushing your mind and life together.
If you do not, expect conflict, or challenge. It's hard to tell if this is from the medication itself or from people, but I suspect the latter. It will most likely resolve positively though. Good luck
>>
>>17891091
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Xz3jfvL3d3
>>
>>17891006
Three of Swords, my guy. Brace yourself. Lovelife about to suck, or somebody's gonna die.
>>
>>17890994
Three of Pentacles. Foundations are being poured, shit's starting but it's not gonna be easy. Work for it and it may come out well.
>>
>>17891153
>>17891147

Thank you both.

I guess the 2 of cups means I'll get along better at work with every one
>>
>>17891154
That does not bode well for my wedding.
>>
>>17891078
Pleeeeease please please dear cheswick would you tell me if jo is the one? I love you!
>>
>>17890668
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0n02aA4WR74
>>
>>17891086
I see a Indian out in bc that will help you with the occult. I see you eventually being able see through bodies like me.
>>17891095
Lol the malazan empire saga is way better the got
You need to read it.
OK. I'll try and find it.

Lol the Jamaican next door and his sexual voyeurism makes me angry as fuck.
Also I keep seeing Cuba gooding around you????
>>17891117
Lots more love.
You need to listen to some music.
And there's a vent in your room they keep showing... Like almost if your being slowly poisoned by allergies in the air... Try to sit outside if you can.

Also for both posters there are wolves as totems around you.... You guys need to hang out with friends somewhere. Online or off but find some.
>>
>>17890502
http://vocaroo.com/i/s06ywYFxqYZK
>>
>>17891175

So there are others competing for her?
>>
>>17891177
Lol. I've been trying to reignite my passion for music and have been trying to listen to a new album everyday and have been keeping a list.

I have also wondered if there's something in my apartment complex making me sick. I live in Austin where allergies are infamously awful, but it has seemed even worse since I moved into this dump. I'm planning on moving once my lease is up in a few months.

I hope you're just as right on the lots more love thing!
>>
>>17891190
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0YS0clvLZkj
>>
>>17891193

Is she a liar then? She says noone is purauing her.
>>
>>17890422
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1mYZj1WrRGb
>>
>>17891177
>an Indian out in bc
Is this person really in bc? It sparked a clear person I haven't thought of or spoken to in years but they don't live in bc.

Thank you by the way, I didn't ask for a reading but you've been reading me extremely well
>>
>>17891197
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0D9Ektxce7k
>>
>>17891207
1 billion people on the planet are from India.

Yup, that's them.
>>
File: hello_again.png (17KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
hello_again.png
17KB, 1360x768px
Hello /div/
Does anyone remember me?
>>
>>17891211

We had gotten an in person reading and it was really good. Is it messing up the energies to get multiple readings?
>>
cheswick how is the love front looking for me?
>>
>>17890199
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1mglgSc5EQK
>>
>>17891215
The person isn't even full Indian, but thanks for your post friend.

For rustling me slightly, enjoy this relevant clip.

https://youtu.be/L9VMY8X9rU8
>>
>>17891220
Of course! Welcome back :D
>>
>>17891230
You know the drill. Ask anything.
>>
>>17891222
http://vocaroo.com/i/s08l4PSyH2kX
>>
>>17891222
you should probably trust the in person reading
>>
>>17891220
You use a tech based reading? I do remember you.
>>
>>17891207
Lol I'm supposed to my demon said so.

I see a Indian then I saw bc so who knows.
Maybe they are moving to the mountains.
>>17891223
Don't see much. I do See a doctor appointment soon. And a some ants you need to feed powdered Gatorade so your ear chakra opens up a little more.
I see someone close lying to you and manipulating you with dire consequences. Be careful. And I see a opossum becoming your totem soon.
Watch out for drawings of doors....
>>
>>17891220
I suppose I'll give you all the copypasta to explain myself.

Hey /div/
I think a lot of divination is contacting demons or spirits.
I've been interested recently in ITC, people using electronic devices to contact spirits. The most common one is getting a radio and having it scan through the channels, and take the snippets of speech you get from songs and other stuff and piece it together to make a message.
I don't have a radio that can scan like that, so I started thinking how I could do this another way.
I don't have a radio to take snippets of speech from but I do have 3 months of IRC logs to play with. These were all typed in by human people, the same way the songs on the radio were recorded by human people.

So I made a script that takes random snippets of sentences, takes random amounts of words from them and smashs them together with other sentences with other random amounts of words. I think this is a reasonably random way of giving a stream of stuff for the spirits to speak through.

So anyway, does anyone want to try asking the spirits something through this program?
>>
>>17891249
wut?
>>
>>17891064
Who chess? Can you tell me the appearance of the guys into me?
>>
>>17891253
Be careful anon... White noise is spooky as fuck
>>
>>17891265
What does having a boar as my totem mean?
What about a raccoon?
>>
>>17891265
Ask them a question.
>>
>>17891220
A love reading, please and thank you
>>
>>17891249
Yo chesswick you told me this shifty eyed guy would message me it still didn't come in yet is he going to send it still? What's it gonna say anyway? Thanks
>>
File: hello_again.png (35KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
hello_again.png
35KB, 1360x768px
>>17891272
>A love reading, please and thank you
>>
>>178912498
Do I get a bf soon chess?
>>
>>17891249
I'm responding to your first answer. Interesting, I follow Jesus by wanting to help others. I do have a "bad"side of me I guess. I hardly speak to people and they are crazily attracted to me, even beyond appearance.

Maybe the confusion is because of my struggle figuring out this. What does your demons think?
>>
File: hello_again.png (60KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
hello_again.png
60KB, 1360x768px
BTW just in case anyone cared, here's the source code.
>>
>>17891288
Can you do a general future reading?
>>
File: hello_again.png (50KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
hello_again.png
50KB, 1360x768px
>>17891296
>Can you do a general future reading?
>>
>>17891288
Neat! So the query isn't parsed at all, huh? I'm assuming the step awaiting its entry just affects the current timestamp used in any sort of randomization that may be going on.

Query:

Will I get into any trouble over this?
>>
>>17891269
Means your in for a fun ride that never ends. That makes you a hardened callous person in the end.
A raccoon means you need to use stealth and do more things at night. Also means diversify.
>>17891271
What kind? What do you want me to tell them?
There is a spirit human asking about pears and showing me a field and locket??
>>17891273
It's past now... He's left your fate line and there is a huge possibility your emotions are going through the roof soon.
A menstrual cycle maybe.
I see a b@w cat around you sends her love and thanks for toys.
>>
>>17891301
>Neat! So the query isn't parsed at all, huh?
That's right. Putting the question there is purely for show, the program never reads it. It just spits stuff out.
>>
>>17891303
>What kind? What do you want me to tell them?
That's up to you, either ask or don't, it's cool.
>>
>>17891303
Is a person limited to only one totem?
>>
>>17891286
Yeah try to follow anpu instead. He loves all.
Could you get into astral projection. And rekie.
There telling me you need to get into dolphins. And try for water communication
>>
>>17891306
>That's right. Putting the question there is purely for show, the program never reads it. It just spits stuff out.
I'll just add to this - I think that's the best way of channelling.
If the program listened to the question and made answers tailored to it, that wouldn't be divination. This is not question/response, this is asking chaos.
>>
File: 1466117294308.png (193KB, 915x915px) Image search: [Google]
1466117294308.png
193KB, 915x915px
>>17891312
No changes everyday.... You can force a totem if your bit by that animal... Like a lion or ant.
>17891308
..... So your the one who wants to ask them. So give me a question like ghost whisper
>>
>>17891332
What does it mean if I had been channeling/connecting with one all of my life?
>>
>>17891303
Why did he leave my fate line? I thought we would be together?
>>
>>17891332
Chadwick you nigger you still haven't done me
>>17890925
>>
File: hello_again.png (66KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
hello_again.png
66KB, 1360x768px
>>17891343
>>
>>17891336
Lol you can have main ones but you come into multiple spirits on a daily basis.
I don't know if you have the eyes or not. But yeah...
>>
>>17891173
>>17891332
Pls
>>
File: hello_again.png (84KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
hello_again.png
84KB, 1360x768px
>>17891354
>would you tell me if jo is the one? I love you!
>>
>>17891343
She requires an Iron price to be paid.
>>
>>17891352
Well, I guess I should be able to sense these things.

I have been studying and training late every evening, so that explains the raccoon
>>
>>17891350
Holy fuck can you do me.

My questions are :tell me about my Egypt friend.
And tell me about my Minotaur and Co. friends
And how is kenji 2
>>
>>17891315
Anubis, interesting again. Jesus did as well, even to the people that hated/doubted/killed him.

Water communication? I understand the anubis and astral plane , but why did your demon tell you to read me?
>>
>>17891220
Will I get into any trouble over this?
>>
File: hello_again.png (113KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
hello_again.png
113KB, 1360x768px
>>17891370
>>
>>17891368
The boar means this studying is going to be a disaster and your going to blame yourself.
Don't just eat some honey bread every night and call upon bee babbs
They will get you through it
>>
File: hello_again.png (111KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
hello_again.png
111KB, 1360x768px
>>17891374
>Will I get into any trouble over this?
>>
>>17891384
So like he's wielding then...
But I thought Minotaur man wasn't spooky.
Kenji kitten is slaying pussies!!!this is great news. And learning about the outdoors
>>
>>17891406
I'll be honest, I think tonight for the first time it's all a swing and a miss. I don't think anything has come through.
They can't all be zingers.
>>
>>17891371
Wait like he's just a Taoist to me not a god.
Anpu however is magical and wonderful.
Lol there not really demons.... It's just x understands them as that... More like gf of final fantasy
>>
>>17891414
Really I can see your actually summoning a spirit... If you read in between the lines you see the querant very well.

Esp. The Walmart thing.... There are Egyptian weapons in dark souls. Which I was looking at last weekend.
While thinking of Yi
As for the minatar I scryed his death... And did have pyralisis from a encounter..

We're friends though
>>
>>17891438
Nah.
Every other time I've done it I've got the spooky feel.
Nothing is doing today.
>>
>>17891421
Jesus? He knew he was "human".
I don't know much about anpu.

X is pretty goofy and classifies everything in categories.

Guardian Force can lead to memory loss though?
>>
File: 7a94808a.jpg (66KB, 452x246px) Image search: [Google]
7a94808a.jpg
66KB, 452x246px
>>17891421

Okay Ches if you have time for more readings...

What do you see with me and the fencing person? Is it worth focusing on, and in what way?
>>
>>17891279
What does my crush wanna tell me?
>>
>>17891476
Lol that's what I'm eluding to... Missing time and full on possession.
It happens the Same way almost
>>17891454

There's fate threads all around you... Try and visualize the strings as you type out questions unraveling.
>>
>>17891493
Omg cheswick is that blonde guy who opened the door for me into me? Or the brown guy who is hiding from me?
>>
>>17891489
There is always time but no-one pays the iron price.
I see more money and food coming into your life.
Nothing with this guy... But I see you need to buy a sleep mask and new pillows and I see inflammation in your right side...
Is it possible you could eat some Montreal smoked meat. And look into Russia. Esp. Near volosotok or that's what I heard. Past lives are there
>>
Simple question here.

Am I going to have a good day?
>>
>>17891421
Which one of my ex bfs friends were into me romantically?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=0J2QdDbelmY
>>
File: loshad-360x240.jpg (22KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
loshad-360x240.jpg
22KB, 360x240px
>>17891510
They both are your actually kinda attractive....
But go after the brown one. He had ties to you in 1200. With Saladin
>>
>>17891220
Will I be with my crush
>>
>>17891523
I see a brown haired guy. But I think it was more friendly plutonic not sexual

I keep getting a place "brownmoor close"
>>
>>17891512

>guy
girl.

I don't like Russia. lol
>>
>>17891533
Yeah cause you were murdered in the gulag you need to get over that. And I saw a guy.
>>
>>17891520
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1RDUirVGzP8
>>
>>17891528
Is his name D>>17891528
? Thanks Also can you tell me what my ex Alex thinks of me now?
>>
>>17891539

Not who i was asking about, but it might be relevant. Do you remember what sort of guy he was?
>>
>>17891493
I was controlled by something for years, I won't let anything control me again. Thank you for your help and to the entity guiding you. I'd rather end up an insane sephiroth than an aeris.
>>
>>17891524
t-thanks, brown one is kind of out of reach tho I don't think ill see him again. How do I best approach the blonde?
>>
File: 1444708994612.png (433KB, 1016x826px) Image search: [Google]
1444708994612.png
433KB, 1016x826px
>>17891540
Hm. Thanks.

Maybe eventually I will.
>>
>>17891541
I saw a r name like rifilwe something African.
Maybe you haven't met yet.

And I heard two word rainbow and Santa fe
>>
>>17891558
Cheswick do you know io she needs your help her demon voices broke her mind and now she can't scry anymore what does she have to do to fix?
>>
>>17891552
Why aeris was literally the best character.

>Talked to ghosts
>Talked to nature.
>Talked to animals.
>Could channel yuna and rikku
>Loved cloud strife.
>Was able to become female Jesus in AC healing kids and cloud.
>Loves kids
>was friends with reno.
>is a redhead
>able to control fog/mist/rain
>uses a staff like donatello
>>
>>17891565
>>
>>17891565
Io I think I've seen them.
Needs to realize they are helping by reading those around her immediate position.
And io needs to use there power to focus outward not inward... That shit will kill you or get you locked up.

Seems io has become a medium.... Lol the fun ride begins.

Tell io to pick up a pair of gold bracelets from a antique shop. They will help ground what's left of io.
>>
>>17891593
she said her problem started by her focusing outward, the voices won't leave her alone now. Is she going to be ok?
>>
>>17891593
Ayy cheswick, since you're talking to people about all this metaphysical stuff do you think you could take a look at me? Shit has been cray for a while. It's fine if it gets hairy and you decide to drop it, last person to look at my energy saw a lot of chaos and noped out. I just want to know if I should expect that something is fuckin with me
>>
>>17891565
I'm not so sure that you should be asking for a reading for a reader from another reader. None of us know the entire situation but she will figure it out or ask for help if needed.
>>
>>17891621
I didn't ask for a reading on her I asked her how to fix the problem since cheswick has the same gifts as her.
>>
>>17891624
Nope and nope
>>
>>17891612
I mean like stepping away from the situation and see what there saying to io
Like they might be saying do this or that.. which is the digital monster channeling someone else. That hates her not the digimon.
It takes a long time to understand all this
I would need to talk to io
>>
File: Jack-and-Jason-630x420[1].png (336KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
Jack-and-Jason-630x420[1].png
336KB, 630x420px
>>17890892
Do I get laid this summer?
>>
>>17891624
To be able to fix a problem, you need to make sure you know exactly 100% what it is before attempting and from reading what you wrote, is not accurate. You have good intentions but I would suggest letting her sort it out.
>>
Am I cursed or just paying hard over my past mistakes?
>>
>>17890892
Will Tan and I be together more than friends?
>>
>>17891664
Well what entity did she summon cause it really depends on it.
>>17891669
Only if you show your interested. And cuddle next time you meet up.
>>17891661
Try to work on your personality and additude... It would be better if you hung out at Starbucks. And got meet someone.
Or go to CraigsliSt
I feel there's something your not telling me about your windows
>>
I hope Io is okay...
>>
>>17891574
I was destroyed by a faux red head.
>>
>>17890892
can i have a love reading pls?
>>
>>17891691
will he talk to me this month?
>>
File: tumblr_n8q0p7kgK21tgi97ro1_500.gif (518KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n8q0p7kgK21tgi97ro1_500.gif
518KB, 500x281px
>>17891691
who will be interested when I go off to college? Just wondering.
>>
>>17891691
I don't even know. I'm not even sure if it was a summoning or something else entirely.
>>
File: September-2007[1].jpg (34KB, 283x350px) Image search: [Google]
September-2007[1].jpg
34KB, 283x350px
>>17890892
I thought Jack didn't have any kids?
and is romance coming my way this month?
>>
>>17891691
Pls help me >>17891668
>>
File: 2147483647_1.jpg (8KB, 90x90px) Image search: [Google]
2147483647_1.jpg
8KB, 90x90px
>>17891706
Is this a problem... They want you to chase them... It's different with a redheads. I would know as I'm one
>>17891707
Go to buffalo. You'll find someone... I feel cancer around someone close careful.
I see someone in zoology.
>>17891710
Go for zoology it's interesting.
>>17891712
A multidimensional???
>>17891708
I would approach with a food offer
>>
>>17891714
Yeah he named them after red colors
>>
>>17891736
approach him with a food offer? what? that doesn't make any sense -_-
>>
File: dd0a34ab[1].jpg (226KB, 790x395px) Image search: [Google]
dd0a34ab[1].jpg
226KB, 790x395px
>>17891736
will i have sex with my crush
>>
File: jack-white-guacamole[1].jpg (54KB, 608x450px) Image search: [Google]
jack-white-guacamole[1].jpg
54KB, 608x450px
>>17891758
She meant ask him to a dinner date or something.

>>17891736
I have the same question tho is he going to talk to my love interest going to talk to me this monht?
>>
>>17891736
General reading, please.
>>
Open Question.

Yes or No
*(intention placed here)*
>>
>>17891736
zoology? is that related

sounds confusing
>>
>>17891758
Like offer to go out and pay for food or pay for his food.
Yah dummy lol.
Go for a coffee
>>17891759
Stalk them until your confidence improves then approach and come back and post of your magical relationship
>>
I used to feel spirits when I was younger and after I learned scrying I could hear voices for a while, thought I was going schizo... there's something we're tapping in the darkness when we do such things...
>>
>>17891668
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0LNQMOb8deD
>>
File: jack-white-and-guitar[1].jpg (50KB, 660x400px) Image search: [Google]
jack-white-and-guitar[1].jpg
50KB, 660x400px
>>17891775
>>17891759

ok i will try this out maybe. are they still working at the same place where we first met? what will happen if they see me? freak out?
>>
>>17891784
give me a love reading
>>
>>17891769
please?
>>
File: lovee[1].jpg (266KB, 1108x1200px) Image search: [Google]
lovee[1].jpg
266KB, 1108x1200px
>>17891736
-sigh- tell me what's in store for the rest of summer please?
>>
>>17891769
http://vocaroo.com/i/s02FX0UCG4PO
>>
>>17891800
In all fairness I am a jerk.

Thank you!
>>
>>17891770
Yeah I had my first s rank a zoologist. So it's pretty cool. Or be a liar and get into sales.
>>17891765
In passing they will talk.
>>17891768
Keep seeing sober people. You need to watch grown ups 2 or shazam with Shaq
You need more humor.
I see a new Hollywood crush coming soon.
I keep seeing a pool and a pond.
And also sobek
>>
>>17891736
I keep trying, for 5.5 years now. I am very attractive but I want her. So it's a problem , now
>>
>>17891794
Sorry anon, I'm not in condition to do readings, specially about love :(
>>
>>17891807
is gm attracted to me?
>>
>>17891736
what does he want to talk to me about cheswick?
>>
File: unnamed.gif (757KB, 350x196px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.gif
757KB, 350x196px
>>17890892
Hey, Ches, long time no see! Doing well?
Everything went just as you said. We are together, things are going well, i am feeling happy.
My mind wanders about other matters this time that are not complety unrelated tho. Asked for a job opportunity, still waiting for a reply, so i would like to know what will come from it. What does the days hold for me, Ches?
Hope things are going well for you, based girl.
Thanks.
>>
>>17891784
No... Egyptians did it all the time... There nothing scary about being a medium don't believe the spooky hype
>>
>>17891786
Welp fuck, how can I do these things? I don't do magic, thanks
>>
>>17890892
what can u tell me about my next best friend? thank u!!
>>
>>17891826
I'm not scared, they're just random, like I'm hearing crossed lines and don't actively interact with me

>captcha shows a picture with my name O.o
>>
>>17891705
Pray for her and send her good vibes its the least we can do since she always helps us.
>>
File: tumblr_med5rkoiQH1rq8a7p.gif (299KB, 500x272px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_med5rkoiQH1rq8a7p.gif
299KB, 500x272px
>>17891820
>>
File: 1432229869123.jpg (822KB, 752x997px) Image search: [Google]
1432229869123.jpg
822KB, 752x997px
>>17891736
could i get a general reading?
>>
>>17891803
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ooyHKeC9Uc
>>
>>17891829
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1N4hIPWMJEv
>>
>>17891824
I don't see a job just enjoy your life. Your OK for now.
I see someone close in a close call soon. Look after everyone for a while.
I see she's smiling.. I think you need to make her something heart felt. I wouldn't mind you guys going somewhere with a bonfire.
I think she is the one...
But I don't really see her as a diamond girl. Get her a colored stone instead.

>>17891799
Heat ,rain , cancer, posting.
I see strep throat for you near the end of August.
>>17891792
Don't let them see you. Just Observe
>>17891822
Your interests so he can feel you out.
>>
File: jw.png (469KB, 807x554px) Image search: [Google]
jw.png
469KB, 807x554px
>>17891855
I'd like some insight on my next project, thanks
>>
>>17891852
gib love reading kind reader
>>
>>17891855
oops....added pix

>>17891820
>>17891841
>>
>>17891855
will i be with PT? or DV?
>>
>>17891852
k, thx
>>
File: images-1.jpg (23KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
23KB, 384x384px
Could someone give me a love reading? I'm lonely.

Male, Gemini.
>>
>>17891855
Will I kiss anyone this summer?
>>
>>17891836
See... There talking right now. They say important things your supposed to decipher it like a puzzle.
Nice dog anon is it yours .
>>17891841
Become more outgoing and make them notice and they will.
>>17891835
They won't be liars.
I do see them into drugs watch out for that.
I see someone older like a parent who is a friend....
>>
>>17891799
>>17891855
wtf cancer? none of those sound good, is there anything good
>>
File: 500x_jackmeg.jpg (74KB, 500x314px) Image search: [Google]
500x_jackmeg.jpg
74KB, 500x314px
>>17891855
Did I mess up my summer romance by leaving my last job?
>>
File: Meg_&_Jack,_The_White_Stripes[1].jpg (102KB, 1112x1032px) Image search: [Google]
Meg_&_Jack,_The_White_Stripes[1].jpg
102KB, 1112x1032px
>>17891855
WIll G leave his girlfriend for me?
>>
>>17891866
No someone with the name cf
>17891871
Eww Gemini.
I think you need to go for more stronger girls. It's what your doing wrong.
>>17891872
Yes a cousin
>>
>>17891822
Do you work with him
>>
File: artist2[1].jpg (351KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
artist2[1].jpg
351KB, 1500x1500px
>>17891861
I was just reading the thread and forgot too, funnily enough. I guess I'm just used to seeing jack white pics and forgot why

>>17891616
This one's me btw. If you'd rather do something else, I'd like to know if I'm supposed to meet a certain person soon
>>
>>17891881
Yeah but go back and ask her to a movie. Does she have bleached hair.
>>17891885
No but it's more fun and easygoing being a fwb.
Fama lam
>>
>>17891876
outgoing will never happen :( thanks
>>
>>17891876
>See... There talking right now. They say important things your supposed to decipher it like a puzzle.
If I relax my mind I can, like scrying nothing is literal.

>Nice dog anon is it yours .
I have a black one now but many lived here and we have buried two.

Have a young Jack, reminds me of my ex David :)
>>
>>17891899
So then I guess what I saw when you became outgoing was wrong then....

Like shit do you people think you just have sex and never talk....
That's not how relationships work.
>>17891893
Soo pretty.
>>
>>17891902
Scry me.
Tell me what you hear about me.
>>17891893
You are but I would skip it as its more hazardous in the long run
>>
>>17891906
idk i hate people, guess i should take up sales. i dont give enough of a shit to be outgaoing tho i want to
>>
>>17891885
>>17891898
Id want to but if he doesn't leave his gf how is that possible?
>>
>>17891902
This one sends love and I think it's tan and black more Shepard like..

Showed me a green shirt. And sticks it liked.

Really likes you and misses pets
>>
>>17891867
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0szJM6KBzOj
>>
>>17891876
Am I going to have a romantic relationship with my crush?
>>
>>17891898
>fwb is easier.
Not for me or the girls that tried with me.
>>
>>17891918
Sales is the quickest way to make a lot of money, you know.
>>
>>17890892
May I please have a love reading for this month? Thank you.
>>
>>17890976
Summer reading please
>>
>>17891931
its boring tho...if you catch my drift
>>
>>17891860
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1izaQ3sit7A
>>
File: 20041115.gif (142KB, 500x540px) Image search: [Google]
20041115.gif
142KB, 500x540px
pls, gib me a reading because i'm unwarrantedly entitled and self-important, and for some reason I think my question has an unreasonably large bearing in my life that I need to resort to random strangers over the internet rather than using my own power/steam/intelligence/gifts
>>
>>17891898
No....
I like guys.
My hair is a little bleached though...
>>
>>17891935
See some interesting prospects but there not your type.... Meh forget love and focus on getting a steam account.
>>17891943
I see you going to a legit psychic you know he ones you pay for...
But this isn't for awhile.
Summer is hot. And I wish you would try some vodka.
I see a vacation for someone close. I want to say France.
You have some camel as guides which sucks cause means your summer is stressful and a lack of money.
>>17891930
No? Why are you so attached I feel mercury pulling your desires... Maybe that's why.
>>17891929
One day when you approach her in a Justin Bieber kinda way.
>>
Anyone doing readings?
>>
>>17891961
Why a girl then??? Are you sure you don't want to be transgender
>>
>>17891967
How is the rest of the summer going to pan out for me?
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 95x141px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 95x141px
>>17891972
gib reading
>>
>>17891969
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Q4aBEwL9V1
>>
>>17891982
Great! Thank you!

Will I reach my full potential? I feel underdeveloped and seek the truth to grow
>>
>>17891956
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1GKYbxfSc4p
>>
>>17891915
Things did seem odd about it. And the details I've gathered from readings seem iffy. From what I gather they're supposed to be some sort of teacher or would teach me something, they have some sort of martyr complex going on, but it could lead to some sort of romance

Any specific events I should look out for to know what to avoid? I like the romance part, but I could do without everything else
>>
>>17891985
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0G2vIEURfWw
>>
File: outdoorsy jack white.jpg (325KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
outdoorsy jack white.jpg
325KB, 1280x1280px
>>17891855
Oh, that kinda sucks. A job would make things so easier right now.
About the close call... i hope it's not who i am thinking, thanks for the heads up.
But i am glad that not all things sucks in a bad way tho. Reading this things about her makes me feel lucky, i think she is the one too.
Thanks, Ches, lets see how the days turn out. I am glad i got this reading from you.
All things aside, here is your Jack tax. Have a good night.
>>
>>17891978
OK
Can you go and get a bike and start mountain biking.
I also saw you watching madmax.
I see undead spiders around you... You must be a writer.
I also see a large hill. And a foreign car and a suburban.
And I see snow white all around you.
Also see garbage and a animal getting into it
>>17891975
Nothing much interesting
>>
>>17891967
It's not me being attached, it's them. I am going to try it tomorrow(well today in a few hours if I wake up and don't lose my job lel).

Sailor mercury was one of my childhood waifus, but I'm not a fan of super short hair now
>>
>>17891972
I have no idea.
I must seriously have a very masculine energy cause a lot of readers assume I'm a guy. Weird.
>>
>>17892001
gibbu reading pls
>>
>>17892001
will they message me this month?
>>
>>17892009
What if you tried to become your own boss and opened a hobby shop for kids.
>>
>>17892001
> mountain biking.
no mountains where i live
> You must be a writer.
not a wirter, trauma makes that kind of thing difficult
>I also see a large hill. And a foreign car and a suburban.
no hills around here, i dont have a suburban and dont have foregin car (nor any indication i will get into one of those)
>And I see snow white all around you.
no snow here, ever
>Also see garbage and a animal getting into it
it happens sometimes, i guess
1/10
>>
>>17891915
>>17891990
Also have another. I like the antigravity hair in this one
>>
>>17891997
Thank you once again!

Feels good to hear some positivity and your singing helped :-)
I also would like to know if the job I am at would be good for me. i feel as if there is work that needs to be done but i am not yet on the correct path to lead myself to one of my many objectives.. my curiosity distract me to well for my early years.
>>
>>17892017
Then who around you am I seeing.
I meant like the Disney character.
Your supposed to be one a writer I mean.
>>17892013
No
>>
File: jack-white-3[1].jpg (31KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
jack-white-3[1].jpg
31KB, 600x300px
>>17892001
should i wait for my crush, who told me they didnt like me, to come around? or should i move on?
>sadfrog.jpg
>>
>>17892033
http://vocaroo.com/i/s08Yz3sDVPEe
>>
>>17892045
Change for them like great expectations.
I mean you love her right.
>>
>>17892041
well im not a writer because first im very shy to write stuff and display them
i have shit ortography
also writers die of hunger, only the best ones live well
>>
>>17891956
I kek'd. I appreciate a sense of humor, so I'll give you (only you) on if you like. I need a gender and query.

If you don't want one, that's cool too.
>>
>>17892056
yes, i feel like if i'd try again i'd get a restraining order or something so i can't. do you think they'll pursue me now?
>>
>>17892053
hey! I don't know if this is appropriate for an air query but...
I had a dream about my dog last night. She's been dead for 6 years now. I think she's my spirit guide and I think she's trying to help me grow. Any information you can provide would be appreciated.
>>
>>17892016
Have you met kids nowadays? I am going to open my own business but it won't be a hobby shop.

Maybe the girl in bc will guide me
>>
File: 161415548[1].jpg (123KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
161415548[1].jpg
123KB, 960x640px
>>17892001
hoew old am i when i get pregnant?
>>
File: 1073080607.jpg (31KB, 362x500px) Image search: [Google]
1073080607.jpg
31KB, 362x500px
Sorry for the delay, internet went down...

>>17891915
>Scry me.
>Tell me what you hear about me.
Okay, I still have the last song I was hearing imprinted on my mind so may take a while, also I don't hear in English but my native language...

My ears are buzzing and I hear the word "honorific", can't avoid but seeing a woman in a cream dress pointing to a high tower, looks like an Egyptian obelisk, asking again to hear anything about you, only a crazy laugh responds. "Is that a living thing?" a woman in white french dress and white high hair asks. "They don't have a clue, neither do you." she laughs.

>>17891923
>This one sends love and I think it's tan and black more Shepard like..
He was my last German Shepherd my dad loves that breed, we had one before that died young.

>Showed me a green shirt. And sticks it liked.
Hmm, I don't know, I don't wear too much green or anyone else here, but that could be one of my dad's shirt mom wears it...

>Really likes you and misses pets
It was really painful seeing him go, I've been asking him to forgive me so many times... Miss him too.
>>
>>17892059
I'm a writer.... I'm not hungry....

Why are you afraid? What about alcohol it really does help
>>
>>17892069
wow you get to hear vocalizations when you scry thats so cool!! can you scry my future with my crush please?? :33
>>
>>17892069
What's your native language?
>>
>>17892066
http://vocaroo.com/i/s07q4a4UxiOA
>>
hello,
my name is brianne - 21 yo - aries - female

i am wondering if everything will be okay soon and if the dark veil over my vision will be lifted soon.

thank you angel
>>
>>17892071
i shut down that part of me, drawing can make me cry.
also do you support yourself enterily by writing?
without any goverment assistance or something like that?
>>
>>17892001
Future boyfriend reading??
>>
File: sorry to BURST IN like this.png (298KB, 760x407px) Image search: [Google]
sorry to BURST IN like this.png
298KB, 760x407px
heya /x/ i can do some tarot readings tonight

ehhhhhh awkward timing since the threads past 300, but whatever

just link to this post and put the following:

*A brief description of your personality, or if the target is someone else, their personality

*A serious question that isn't yes/no

hopefully i can do a couple readings while this threads still alive and ill probably be around in the next one also....
>>
>>17892078
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1JBuxw64MqT
>>
>>17892074
>wow you get to hear vocalizations when you scry thats so cool!! can you scry my future with my crush please?? :33
I was just experimenting with cheswick, but I am avoiding to scry because I don't feel well right now

>>17892075
>What's your native language?
Portuguese, I'm a hue :3

>>17892085
Welcome back ash!
>>
>>17892069
Lol nice. I fukkin love egypt.
What's she talking about the obelisk cause I know there alive...
Who's she talking about.

Yeah that's the one I saw if you close your eyes you should be able to see him.
The doge.
He didn't really understand death so he doesn't blame you...
Really wanted pets to make you less sad. Usually he is always around you fake air pet him he will feel it.
>>17892068
I don't see a quicking... I don't know if you can conceive go to a doctor. I think you'll need fertility treatments.
>>
File: dmncap00024[1].png (212KB, 630x354px) Image search: [Google]
dmncap00024[1].png
212KB, 630x354px
>>17892085

>Personality: cheerful, immature, eccentric, lovable, closed off and private I hate talking about myself
>How does love look this summer? Single bee.
>>
File: YangWenli.gif (575KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
YangWenli.gif
575KB, 500x376px
>>17892085
welcome back ashwalker (or something like that)
shy, smart, i like witty combacks and roasting people.
just want some advice that would lead me to happines and well begin
>>
>>17892093
>Portuguese
I would love to hear what your voices say about me, untranslated. I can give you a reading in return, but I will have to write it in English, as I can only read, not write, Portuguese (unless I embarrass myself greatly)
>>
>>17892001
What is there to look forward to before the new year?
>>
File: Tatsuhiro Sato - lonely.jpg (9KB, 298x169px) Image search: [Google]
Tatsuhiro Sato - lonely.jpg
9KB, 298x169px
>>17892085
Long time since my last reading from you.
Mostly introverted, kinda shy, but i like to get along with people. Keep things mostly to myself.
How will i get my next job?
Thank you.
>>
>>17892079
You should be doing the exact opposite. Your repression is killing you.
>>17892080
Taller but less driven and talks too much.
Lighter hair into religion.
Likes animals
And likes tacos.
>>
>>17890327

New Thread:

>>17892100
>>17892100
>>17892100
>>
>>17891988
WOW. You are amazing.
Also lol. I lub 3 ob sworbs

p.s. hear the words in your head before singing it bro, seriously, it will make your song-ing mooch betta
>>
File: Idylls_of_the_King_10.jpg (338KB, 904x1210px) Image search: [Google]
Idylls_of_the_King_10.jpg
338KB, 904x1210px
>>17892085
Please read for me on the best use of a certain single-use occult work.

My personality is all over the place right now, but have this picture.
>>
File: undertale_chara_drawing.jpg (86KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
undertale_chara_drawing.jpg
86KB, 1920x1080px
>>17892085
Male, Virgo, INTJ. Knight of Pentacles, essentially.
I'd like to know what's coming up on my career in the near future (3-6 months, if you need a timeframe).
>>
>>17892106
Your mom and being online.
I see money problems and a leg scare like almost broken one.
I see a song about to drop your into.
And I wouldn't mind if you put your frustration into cooking.
I see guns in your future.... Be careful.
>>
>>17892086
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1JBuxw64MqT
thank you <3
>>
>>17892114
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1955ekER080
>>
>>17892116
Can you get something that's multicolored and shifts slowly it will help for calming down and astral projection.

I see you were touched by a ghost... There's purple all around your hands... Unless you were browsing the occult or have a deck of your own.
>>
>>17892124
http://vocaroo.com/i/s18Eh4RlxqMc
>>
>>17892129
>astral projection
This has nothing to do with AP

>you were browsing the occult
Given it's an occult query...

>have a deck of your own
Yes
>>
>>17892095
>Lol nice. I fukkin love egypt.
Me too <3
>What's she talking about the obelisk cause I know there alive...
I just saw her looking at me and pointing to the obelisk after I heard the word "honorific"

>Who's she talking about.
Then I just asked about you and got those answers, I'm not used to ask the voices, just see images, that's why they are common to me but I heard words in few occasions while scrying.

>Yeah that's the one I saw if you close your eyes you should be able to see him.
>The doge.
>He didn't really understand death so he doesn't blame you...
>Really wanted pets to make you less sad. Usually he is always around you fake air pet him he will feel it.

Awnn that's sweet, I had a hard time accepting putting him to sleep, but he was the most beautiful Shepherd I've ever seen <3

>>17892105
>I would love to hear what your voices say about me, untranslated. I can give you a reading in return, but I will have to write it in English, as I can only read, not write, Portuguese (unless I embarrass myself greatly)
I could give it a try some other time, that's the first time I try such thing and like I said I'm used to scrying only and had heard few words occasionally. The voices often come when I'm sleepy or just relaxed...
>>
>>17892085
Heyo
Vino/claire. Ploth4x? Mute OP waifu? Spends his golden years as a fucking pirate? Fuck yes
I like to think I'm pretty even tempered and humorous with the occasional THIS IS BULLSHIT moment
Am I actually doing anything productive and stabilizing with my downsizing and efficiency plans or am I just jerking off by lowering carbon footprint?
>>
>>17892149
Pra a próxima
>>
>>17892099

love: prince of wands, 6 of wands

oh yeah
ohhhh yeah
this looks very good for you XD
there will be some real attractive people especially one, and youll be able to get them if you fix some of the issues that are like heavy sandbags weighing you down

the romance thing is straightforward in terms of the lover. they aren't the problem, its you so im gonna try to look at that cuz i want you to get this hottie and not fuck it up

4 of disks, 8 of wands

hm this one is complex it deals with your relations with yourself, and what's holding you back. the four says you've been isolating yourself too much most of your life, which fits the tomoko, but it doesnt seem as bad as it used to be? there's some change that's happened at least.

the four also speaks to an incredible potential power you have of willpower and personality. that you could be truly exceptional in the world, especially in a social setting if you were to confront issues and force yourself forwards

it's a very difficult path there, but if you don't walk it you know what happens... things get worse if you dont put yourself out there in the world...
the eight deals with the feelin overwhelmed thing you got sometimes, and the flip side to that is you can actually enjoy being challenged and overwhelmed with options if you become more confident
like youre supposed to.

kinda heavy seeming for someone who i think acts playful but you DO have some heavy stuff going on, and i prefer to address that kinda stuff.

eh i dont think i can do more as there may be more readings i should be getting to...

basic point is dont get too comfortable. dont be comfortable ever. enjoy being discontent, and enjoy putting in effort on things that truly matter to you
im sure you can
>>
ahahah well shit i forgot how fast things moved around here. hold on ill try to get to all of those if i can...
>>
>>17890861
Late, but thank you!!!
Thread posts: 329
Thread images: 72

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.