[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/sum/ - Summoning General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 353
Thread images: 47

File: setup.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
setup.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
All hail Sitri edition.

Welcome to /sum/, this is the thread for anything to do with summoning angels, demons, and spirits for love, money, knowledge and power.

Want to sell your soul? Want to howl the secret names in the dead of night? This is your thread.

PLEASE READ THE STICKY BEFORE YOU POST: http://pastebin.com/ZHPM0KVz

It contains a complete step-by-step guide to your first Goetic evocation. Don't forget to post your experiences and results (or lack thereof) here so we can all learn from them. A special shout out to everyone who worked on it!

Summoners, would-be summoners, and innocent victims, all are welcome as long as you're respectful and stay on-topic.

Also, want to see some mojo before investing the energy to summon yourself? Email me at [email protected] and become a client! My services are 100% free and a complementary tarot reading is included if I take your case.
>>
File: orobas.jpg (20KB, 270x314px) Image search: [Google]
orobas.jpg
20KB, 270x314px
FIRST FOR OROBAS WORSHIP

PRAISE THE HORSE
>>
>>17867734

>>17867693 (You)

Also because they are binaries don't ever ask for sex like that guy asked to Sitri

Sex and death are linked. That guy is fucked the moment he pisses Sitri
He basically already gave permission over his life

Try Aphrodite or Venus. The price you pay would be something like being in love with the goddess and not being satisfied with women's love although you get some. You would only use their bodies for sex and would obsess over those goddesses

Using sex, masturbating in a ritual is fine. Just don't make it a commodity to be changed in exchange of a favor
>>
File: seal3.gif (33KB, 347x351px) Image search: [Google]
seal3.gif
33KB, 347x351px
>>17867742

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwZoPFaHERg
>>
What's the best demon to help a NEET get laid? I know there are several.
>>
Can someone post a good Zodiac calculator that gives me the proper info to find out what demon I correspond with? Also, can someone explain why this matters?
>>
>>17867734
Post Illustrated Goetia in OP too pls
>>
>>17867734
I've been lurking for a while and I'm trying to decide if its delusion, RP or actually real. I've read the sticky but is there any way to skip some of the steps if I don't want anything? I'm pretty lazy and live in a house with other people, so this ritual is pretty difficult to do since I'll just look like an edgy crazy guy (no offence meant to any of you, just what people would think of me if I were to do it).

Any help would be nice :)
>>
>>17867753

Unless your venus is in 8th house you are more likely to get your life threatened in the end
If your venus is in 8th house then go envoke incubis Lilith or whatever. They can find a use for you only then. You would be playing your cards right and wouldn't be seen like a beggar

If your venus is not in the 8th house advance yourself in other ways
>>
>>17867668
>>
>>17867774
>Unless your venus is in 8th house you are more likely to get your life threatened in the end
Coincidentally, my Venus is actually in the 8th house. It also rules the 8th house too.

Why does this matter though? Specifically, how does this affect my relationship to demons?
>>
>>17867756
It's in the pastebin dude
>>
File: foto_no_exif.jpg (123KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
foto_no_exif.jpg
123KB, 500x500px
Did a successful evocation with the given method!
Shout out to Bune for helping me land a job!
>>
Tell me about Phenex, is he based?
>>
>>17867793
Give us details anon, what did you feelm, what results did you gain, and so on
>>
>>17867793
Did you feel/see/sense anything during the evocation?
>>
>>17867786
Noice

Because everybody wants sex. You don't bring much of a value to the table when you just walk there and demand things. If they accept it is probably only because they took a lot more than they asked for and you didn't realize and usually it is mostly linked to death(whether let it be your ill health or someone's else)

If you are a female you bring a lot more than a male. That's why Dionysus had female followers in the first place.

BUT, if you have your venus in the 8th house(house of sex, death and whatever), that means you already have potential to be in more good terms with females. Oh unless your venus is in Aries(ruled by mars) then it kinda cancels out that potential. Even more kudos if you have your venus in libra or taurus(both ruled by venus), or scorpio(by pluto basically you would be fuck buddy material while taurus and libra would offer some room for romance)
Anyway. You have something to bring to the table other people usually don't. It is like you are a popular pretty girl and recording company fixes you up with some auto tone and releases your album. They won't do that to an ugly girl with a horrible voice.

You already have that energy. They can use it
>>
>>17867809
So, have you sent me an email yet? I'd like to discuss things with you.
>>
>>17867816
at what time do you usually summon?
>>
>>17867816
Why? Did I make sitri mad or something. dogs just started going crazy here

anyway I don't have your email
>>
>>17867809
Dionysus isn't a sex god.

you obviously missed my reply to the other guy in the previous thread.
>>
>>17867833
Usually I start prepping around 10-11pm and try and kick off the ritual at midnight. I'm not sure that makes a hell of a difference, though, so I'm summoning at dusk tonight.

The thread has me really excited. I started all this hoping to inspire you guys but it's you guys inspiring me.
>>
>>17867837
It's in the OP - [email protected]

No idea what's up with the dogs but you seem like a smart guy and I just want to see what you think of an offer I'd like to make.
>>
>>17867841
>I'm not sure that makes a hell of a difference
Personally, my astral sight (as poor as it is) is way better at night. My aura becomes visible to me at night.

That's probably because the Moon is linked to astral senses.
>>
Also people in the middle east started cutting their son s dick because they used to actually kill their first borns. I think it was mesopotomians I am drunk
Anyway their sexual organs were seen as a decent replacement for their life

Basically when you cum or have sex in a ritual it has the same power as how muslims and satanists chop some goat s head off to please their god
same basis same shit death = sex = life = regeneration = rebirth blah blah
>>
Can a demon guide me through the steps of becoming a demon myself? Is it even possible? By the way I don't mean becoming a demon physically, I mean ascending my soul. So that when I die, I have a decent status in Hell.
>>
>>17867862
I've discussed this with Orobas before and he's baffled that a human would ever want to become a spirit. Sure, you're immortal, but you end up looking at the physical world like a kid through a candy shop window - it's so close and you want it so bad but it's just out of reach.

You're better off staying human, amigo. Make the most of it.

>>17867858
I've discussed the possibility of using my wife as a ritual "sacrifice" before, and she's open to it. I wonder what kind of results I could generate with that...
>>
>>17867862
>we 40k now
>>
>>17867862
Invite the Dark Gods to posses your body while standing in the evokation triangle. You can enhance this technique through bloodletting our sinister chant (as espoused in ONA literature). This will lead to rapid result.s
>>
>>17867809
8th house guy here. My Venus is in Gemini. What does that mean in relation to Demons?

It's also my chart ruler so the Venusian energies are obviously more prominent. Thanks for the explanation btw.
>>
>>17867876
I'm already making the most of my mortal life but I like thinking ahead. I won't off myself prematurely but when I do die, I want my afterlife to be as good if not better than my mortal one.
>>
>>17867862
Even if you succeed you would start slaving down here
Basically become worse than a nun

>>17867876
I guess I don't have to email you now
The general golden rule is to make sure she doesn't get pregnant during the ritual however
Otherwise I don't know. It is not something I would try doing. I set my limit on masturbating. I am also a very monogamous private person.

Even contacting pluto made me go sleepless for the night after I conctacted him few days prior. I was not scared the day I contacted him in astral plane I guess. My go to is meditation I am not sure if I will actually go and try a ritual. I offered him a deal and made a generous offer if he actually helps me
So the day after I meddled with other dark entities on the internet then went to bed. First my salt lamp didn't work and I felt uneasy so I stayed up for hours. When I eventually slept my oversized sturdy pajamas were teared on my ass. And today electronics messed up with me couple times
The point is I am already a very reflective person. I don't like how vulnerable someone can be in those situations. It is not something I will do unless I am confident in my abilities. I study magick btw

I am only contacting Pluto because I am in a tough situation right now and I think he called to me first.
>>
>>17867876
>>17867940
The point is your wife may be more vulnerable/ sensitive than you. And you can cross your path with something other than what you are summoning the moment her mind wonders off demonic shit she saw in the movies

>>17867883
My venus is also in gemini and libra is my chart ruler so yay brotherhood
I am mainly mercurial, venusian and martian. Strange mix to work with

Geminis have more ease with interacting with other dimensions in general. That would include "demons"
I would say some incubis may act eager to fuck you if that's what you are going for. But you can get your ass raped if you seem too attractive to them.
All incubis succubis are male energies btw. They are shapeshifters and can appear as females but they will be drawn to venusian energy
But gemini does add an extra edge
>>
>>17867972
>Geminis have more ease with interacting with other dimensions in general.
tell me about it. it has to do with the duality of the sign. as an addendum, my Sun is 28° in Gemini, meaning Paimon and Viné, both kings, are the one who influence my vision the most. I may have hit the Goetia jackpot. Too scared to summon a king as of now though, I don't feel I'm ready.
>>
>>17867754
Still waiting on an answer to this. Thanks.
>>
>>17868014
Lon Milo DuQuette's book has anything you need to know in it. Just scroll the demons' descriptions, they have the dates that relate to them.
It kinda matters because supposedly those are the demons that have the easiest time into shaping you and your life.
>>
>>17867876
I emailed you, let Orobas know of my love and feel free to share your experiences here. Best of luck tonight, let us know how everything goes.

Also, I read somewhere that Demons are actually mortal, is this accurate?
>>
I read somewhere that you really shouldn't start with Goetic evocations,and should actually start with finding my ,,Holy Guardian Angel,, .I found nothing more on the subject,can anyone explain how do i do that?
>>
>>17868091
I didnt do that, and now I have a "guardian" demon. So really I dont know what to tell you dude.
>>
>>17867734
>http://pastebin.com/ZHPM0KVz
Is it better to do the "YHVH ADNI AHIH AGLA" in the circle in Hebrew rather than English alphabet? And if so, can someone provide a ink on that?
>>
>>17868091
Booj of Abramelin
>>
Who would you summon for some dank stock picks?
>>
Guys i think i fucked up bad.
About 12 hours ago i failed invoking Orobas,and now i see some shimmering in my room,like someone invisible is dancing,what the hell do i do?
>>
>>17868128
Need help ASAP
>>
File: BOY HE BOUT TO.jpg (34KB, 583x452px) Image search: [Google]
BOY HE BOUT TO.jpg
34KB, 583x452px
>>17868131
IF HE COMES DO NOT DISRESPECT HIM

HE MAY MAKE YOU SELL YOUR FAMILY FOR GUM
>>
>>17868128
>>17868131
Don't let me die you faggots
>>17868135
I't ain't him nigga.
I feel itchy.
>>
>>17868012
Geminis are natural communicators. Mercury is a messenger god after all.

Do you have a sun venus conjunct? I do. If you do, let's just say when you are at that many ease with interacting dimensions, you actually have to learn how to keep things out instead of in. You were probably unconsciously learned to keep things out. When I was a little kid I would worry about aliens and I was never able to sleep alone. I remember being scared as fuck being alone with none of my parents in the room. I would cry my ass out until my mother came over. I got over it at age 8-10. But when I went and started dealing with occult stuff, somethings were way eerie. On the good side you should be able to banish most of the entities just fine. But you are going to attract way too many unwanted entities.

It gets scary. All I can say is trust your gut and never attempt at something until you are truly ready. And STOP when you think something is not right

Also you may attract male entities a lot but favor females over males. You can get along with females better. I have a different planet in Taurus in the 8th house. I would say my Gemini qualities open a door, and my venusian influences lure shit in

Mine is 21 degree gemini conjunct

The unwanted entities you are going to attract the most will be weak ones. But when you are a novice, it gets tough. Just chicken out whenever you are uncomfortable and have your first experiences with weak entities. The entities you would seek in a ritual are mostly neutral and that includes "demons", those weak unwanted entities don't play by the rules. They will be harmful when you are only a novice. It can be easy to just start doing shit carelessly with that many mercurial and venusian influence but be cautious. Better slow and steady. Never chicken out on "demons" or "pluto" tho

Lunar entities are harmless and nice btw. You can contact with them when there is full moon without ever leaving your comfort zone
>>
>>17867793
These please
>>17867804
>>17867806
>>
>>17868128
>>17868131
>>17868138
I feel like the air is pulsating,i am looking into a dark room from a bright one,i havent slept for 30-ish hours,am i hallucinating?
I have some candle i can light,should i do it?
>>
>>17868035
what book?
>>
>>17868146
Someone please respond,it's like i'm seeing traces of smoke left behind by someone's moves.
Can anyone identify what is this?
>>
>>17868150
Banish banish banish! Look up the LBRP right now and do it as best you can. Hurry, please.
>>
>>17868150

Probably a fire elemental
Shimmering in your room, dance like moves as in flames? Smoke?
Sounds like it

Look at your chart and count your fire signs. You should be good if you have more than 4 I guess. Chill
>>
>>17868166
>>17868169
Can it harm me if i approach it?
>>
>>17867804
>>17867806
>>17868142

I felt clarity. I didn't hear or see anything. But i felt really clear.

You know how people say "masturbate before making a big decision."?
Well it feels like that postmasturbation period where you can make clear decisions. I'm not sure how to describe it other than that but i just felt really clear. Everyday problems ceased to exist and i felt a huge weight off my shoulders.

Hope this helps
>>
>>17868183
pics pls
>>
>>17868188
Nigga i am too afraid to move my ass from my bed,you want me to infuriate it by taking pictures?!
>>
>>17868192
masturbate while staring at it

offer your family for gum
>>
>>17868183
Don't overwhelm it. They can be unpredictable but I doubt it is going to intend to harm you unless you anger it somehow
>>
>>17868184
wow. another credible report.

dammit /sum/ why do you have to be so damn credible? this shit ain't supposed to be real and here you are NOT setting off red flags and NOT making unrealistic claims.

dammit.
>>
>>17868199
I am ashamed for thinking this,but can i have intercourse with it?
Perhaps if it means no harm,we could be friendly?
>>
Apologies for not answering more questions. I only pop into these threads infrequently, and they're moving like wildfire.

>>17867637
You can, but God doesn't show up. Instead, the Archangel of Kether (Metatron) appears. Metatron is also known as the lesser YHVH. The reason you can't directly interact with YHVH directly is a bit outside my pay grade at this moment, frankly.

>>17868105
I've seen both successfully used.
>>
>>17868192
of course not. sorry for upsetting you. i'm sure everything will be fine, don't give it any fear to feed off of.
>>
File: libra.jpg (165KB, 600x424px) Image search: [Google]
libra.jpg
165KB, 600x424px
Could someone clarify what demon is supposed to be associated with my date of birth?

I tried four different sources, and in each of them I got a different result (for the same sign, date and degrees).

In one I got Bune, in another I got Ose, in the third I got Focalor, and in the fourth I got Bathim.

I realize that things often get lost in translation and personal interpretations of different authors, but is there any consistency with this stuff whatsoever, or am I just wasting my time?

If anyone knows of one "most legitimate" source or method to use to determine this, please explain or give me a link. Thanks.
>>
>>17868210
Sorry for being brash.

Anyways,would masturbating while looking at it have negative repercussions?
>>
>>17868206
It is probably a freaking salamander not a humanoid

Would you fuck a frog? Jesus christ marie
>>
>>17868215
Or can i make a blood sacrifice or something to it?
>>17868217
Like i knew what it was,i imagined flame atronachs from fucking skyrim or oblivion
>>
>>17868217
>>17868219
What are the other elementals like then?
>>
>>17868207
Can you use any name on the circle?
>>
>>17868228
Fire elementals are usually salamanders
Earth elementals are usually gnomes. They are no taller than smurfs and act like smurfs, you are not likely to see them
Air elementals are bird like looking. Think zapdos

Water elementals are supposed to be mermaid likes. Never seen one, not a single water planet in my chart

Most commons are air and fire elementals
>>
>>17868238
Wait,you need to have a water/earth/fire/air planet in your chart to see the corresponding spirit?
I guess it makes sense for me to see fire ones since i was born in August?
>>
>>17868149
IN THE OP. BOOK IS IN THE PASTABIN
>>
>>17868240
Not necessarily but makes your job easier(especially as a novice)
>>
>>17868248
Are those spirits weaker/more benevolent than demons,and if so,how can i invoke them?
>>
>>17868212
Book in the OP is what A.M.S. uses. Check there
>>
>>17868250

They are neutral and it depends on the definition of being weak. They are powerful on their right as in earthly forces. Gnomes would make gardening easy.
Contacting gnomes usually includes gardening. They have their preferences but I honestly don't know what you should plan in order to gain favors with them.
Candles attract salamanders. That's why they are the most common because you can see them in your house
Air elementals are weird.
>>
>>17868235

You could surround your circle with complete nonsense if you believed it represented divine will strongly enough. Following the laid out formula is highly recommended, however. The symbolism on a magic circle is very akin to a mathematical equation, and it's better to have a known 'working' setup before you go about making modifications.

>>17868091
If you follow Abramelin, you're supposed to receive knowledge and conversation of the holy guardian angel before doing any of this. Even the Golden Dawn recommended this.

While Abramelins ritual is on my bucket list of things to perform, It's not absolutely necessary to perform evocation.
>>
>>17868264
So,if i light a candle,i might attract the one that has i have (probably) seen?
>>
>>17868264
>>17868270
Fuck it,I'm curious and going to go ahead and try.
>>
>>17868270
Yep
Salamanders are the least shy. Maybe try to use candles as your light source for a while.
>>
>>17868281
They arent going to try to harm me?
>>
>>17868284
They'll burn your house down m8
>>
>>17868286
Why the hell would they do that?
>>
>>17868288
idk ask them
>>
>>17868293
They are all gone now i think :(
FML,not even spirits want to be around me...
>>
>>17868284
They have no reason to
Maybe you shouldn't put the fire off if they get too attached and comfortable. Open your windows let the candle go off on itself
Even if they get pissed they are more likely to mess with your lamp/ electricity so you can't get a light source. Nothing harmful

Gnomes and water elements can be harmful in some ways. But not too serious
>>
I find something odd though,someone said salamanders are like toads/reptilians,yet the smoke seemed to be about as tall as an average woman and seemed to dance.
>>17868299
>>
>>17868102
Who is this demon?
>>
How do you read 777? I can't make heads or tails of it, I want to write down tables about demons to decide on who I should evoke.
>>
>>17868299
Now,this question is 100% theoretical and out of sheer morbid curiosity,dont think i would ever do such a thing,i have total respect for the spirits,but what would happen if you bound one and raped/tortured it?
Again,i express that is only morbid curiosity, nothing else.
>>
>>17868139
Any insight on Virgos and summoning/the occult? My dob is 8/24 if that helps.
>>
>>17868305
I still think it was a salamander
Maybe it consumed some shit. Height of that smoke doesn't really matter really. A small thing will give a lot smoke than its size. And he is a fire elemental, he could manipulate smoke into any shape
Maybe it wanted to scare you off because he didn't approve who you were trying to contact
>>
Alright everybody i'm a lazy piece of shit who wants everything pointed to him and what i would like you to direct me to is...
How do i get money i litteraly DO NOT CARE what are the risks I NEED it as fast as possible and yes it will be my first summoning or whatever.
PLS HALP
>>
>>17868336
Have you tried a job?
Seriously, though, if you're lazy and dumb, THIS KIND OF STUFF ISN'T GOING TO HELP YOU.
>>
>>17868296
Maybe if your thoughts weren't to have sex with it/them they might have stayed.
>>
>>17868344
Don't care job isn't going to give enough money right now
>>
>>17868322
PASTABIN IN THE OP. THERE IS A BOOK CHECK IT OUT
>>
>>17868332
Oh,that is actually nice of it,i wish i found a way to thank it :/

>>17868345
I was joking about that part,wasn't serious about having sex with frogs.
>>
>>17868354
I am genuinely interested about summoning elementals more than demons at this point,seems more natural,does anyone know how to start at small elementals?
>>
>>17868352
Email A.M.S.
>>
>>17868359
Ok thanks hope he can help me
>>
>>17868207
>Metatron
>Can't interact with YHVH
/sum/ could make some dank conspiracy theories about this
Did you ask a demon about this or what?
>>
>>17867862
>Can a demon guide me through the steps of becoming a demon myself?

Can a nigger guide you through the steps of becoming a black man yourself?
>>
>>17868309
Marbas
>>
File: NatalChart.gif (112KB, 1063x748px) Image search: [Google]
NatalChart.gif
112KB, 1063x748px
A bit off topic, but can anyone tell me what demons would be good for me to summon based on pic related?
>>
>>17868374
Are you the guy that posted in the last thread?

>>17867831
>>
Is there anyone here that frequently summons,or knows about elementals,and which are the easiest and the most benevolent to invoke?
>>
>>17868383
Check the book in the pastabin. Way easier
>>
File: 1461268839580.gif (1MB, 479x480px) Image search: [Google]
1461268839580.gif
1MB, 479x480px
this may seem like a weird question but ill ask anyways, Can any of you guys tell me about the seven crown princes of hell specifically Beelzebub? I'm a writer and although I've done some research I'm looking for some first hand knowledge to make a more cohesive and accurate story
>>
>>17868385
yep.
>>
>>17868394
>I'm looking for some first hand knowledge to make a more cohesive and accurate story
Summon him and find out. Or summon other demons and ask about Beelzebub.
>>
>>17868315
1. you can't bound elementals. they technically don't have souls so
2. they have their higher more powerful ranks that don't really get into contact with humans. if you tried to capture them they would come after revenge
3. all one them have an elemental deity at top

>>17868322
All earth signs are bounded to earth and it is harder for them to do occult things but there a lot of other things that affect your ability in a chart. Besides when they are close to succeeding, they are likely to form firm bondaries
Also there is a cliche about virgos having their virtue on servitude. If virgo is the most influencial sign in your chart, you would probably get bored after some time.

Virgos don't like uncertainties. Entities could just decide to fuck with you. You should try entities with firm rules, all proper
Try committing to entities for a long time at a time. Don't jump in between. Don't work with trickster types.

>>17868358
They had their own offering types. But I don't remember much. My ex mentor was obsessed with gnomes tho. He planted specific shit and he gave them some food offerings in his backyard
Gnomes are high maintenance and asocial. Air elementals come and go. Salamanders are easy to work with. Water elements can be tricksters
>>
>>17868366
>/sum/ could make some dank conspiracy theories about this

Not a summoner, but a theology enthusiast:

YHWH simply "is what is" -- ehyeh asher ehyeh -- how do you interact with raw existence itself without an intermediary or some imputation of beatific vision?
>>
>>17868394
Email A.M.S. He can ask Orobas.
>>
>>17868405

im the >>17868358,do you have any literary suggestions about elementals?
I found
http://www.digital-brilliance.com/kab/tobias010.htm ,is that legit enough?
>>
>>17868418
> The Elementals are very unique, and strange beings. They will help you accomplish your work, for in most cases, it is in their interests, as well as your own. The strangest thing with these beings, is that you must come to gain their respect before they will help you. They are not like the angels, who will help all those in need, nor the daemons, whom if bound, will do what ever the person or persons pleases. No, the Elementals are strange in that case. Yet, in coming to know them, and living in harmony with life, one will come to befriend them.

He is legit with that paragraph
His approach is waaay abrahamic(?) for me.
Yep there is some bullshit there. Just have a pragmatic approach, get the facts and test them, apply the rituals
Besides you can not contact their gods. Their deity only answers to his elementals You can't create elementals.

In all honesty, magicians tend to not give zero shit about elementals most of the times. Pseudo christians and wiccans over romanticize
>>
>>17868472
Thanks,but now i'm seeing bright white/blue flashes behind the door that is almost closed,i'm gonna shit my pants,i mean,it's like it shimmers for a second or something,any ideas?
>>
One of the spirits of the goetia told me today
"You know, I'm going to kill you."
Don't know if it's true or not, but I've come to accept it.
>>
>>17868499
So,except randomly making my house a hub for all fucking sorts of fuckeries,now i have the power to evoke dubs,nice
>>
>>17868501
Which spirit? Why would they say that? What did you ask for?
>>
>>17868514
Now i hear heavy breathing every minute or so.
I think its because i tore up the lesser pentagram i used to keep things out like 10 mins ago,i fucked up.
>>
>>17868499
what ritual did you fuck up?
>>
>>17868499
Traditionally fire was pictured red, orange, white and blue
Nowadays they consider even electricity itself as part of fire element
And use it to explain why there are so many salamanders in houses although people no longer use candles
It is energy after all

Start worrying if you start seeing purple or green
>>
>>17868374
Sounds quite similar in some ways to our fair Orobas
>>
>>17868525
It all started around 12 today,i tried to summon Orobas,nothing happened,did nothing the whole day,weird shit started happening at night.
I think i hallucinated the heavy breathing,it stopped.
>>
>>17868522
Because it's apparently mad at me due to our history.
It seems believable that he may actually want to kill me and if that's the case then so be it.

No use crying over spilled milk.
>>
>>17868393
I'm guessing he is asking because it's hard af to interpret that image if you are a noob. How about you quit being an asshole and telling every third person to check the pastabin? It's like telling a 90 year old to just "Google it". We are new at this shit and haven't really developed the skills to decipher it all yet, even if it seems obvious to you.
>>
>>17868531
What should i do in case of seeing purple or green?
>>
>>17868554
And how bad is seeing lighter shades of violet?
On a scale from 1-10,with 10 being i'm stuck in hell forever
>>
>>17868573
It all stopped except for some odd sounds;i'm gonna go and try to get some sleep,good night.
>>
>>17868552

Its fine, I sort of expected it, just wanted some deeper insight, I guess.
>>
>>17868405
>Virgos don't like uncertainties. Entities could just decide to fuck with you. You should try entities with firm rules, all proper
>Try committing to entities for a long time at a time. Don't jump in between. Don't work with trickster types.
Thanks a bunch, exactly what I was looking for.

Solid advice and it was actually the way I was leaning (Sticking to one demon for a good length of time and soaking up what knowledge I can). Any popular entities that might get discussed here often that I should stay away from in particular? Thanks again.
>>
>>17868536
I'm actually half tempted to summon Orobas now, he seems cool, but he's probably busy as fuck now because of these threads.
>>
>>17868403
I could but I'm a quivering pussy
>>17868414
A.M.S probably gets a million emails that are more important then some aspiring writers infatuation with demons. I don't really want to bother him with a story that may never even become something, you know?
>>
>>17868554
Draw a pentagram on the floor place yourself in the middle
Circle yourself with salt
Use noise cancelling, listen to instrumental music while closing your eyes and start meditating
Read Liber Null. Do the mind control exercises which basically says not to move and not to think for 30 mins

Magick goes both ways. They don't really have physical self in this world. You can stop them having a power over you just by controlling your thoughts. Focus on a meaningless thought if you can't stop thinking. The best shit to do is to think nothing at all. Don't feel, don't think. Or think Trump is an orange potato. Repeat that sentence over and over.
So you stop their magick by your will

This is why I don't jump on organizing rituals
>>
Who to summon other than Orobas???
>>
>>17868472
Can I ask how you would go about gaining their respect?
>>
>>17868587
Basically every one of them. Aleister Crowley was one bold motherfucker that got himself homeless first and then killed
Goetic deities are powerful but can be dangerous. Try other deities first.

Lunar deities are the safest bests to have experience. Then go on trying lower goetic deities, no kings
>>
>>17868610
I remember using that method as a kid actually,i kept spamming ,,the brick is yellow,, or something like that,and it worked.
>>
>>17868592
Hopefully someone can give you some insight in this thread then. If not, check back later when A.M.S. gets back. He usually answers a few questions before heading back out.
>>
Going to summon Duke Gusion soon, is this a wise idea?
>>
These threads used to be fun but now they're just for fags. Someone claiming they're seeing colors? Bullshit. Someone wants to fuck Orobas? Fucking furry. Some guy pulling shit out his ass about salamanders? Shut the fuck up.
>>
Should i be humble when approaching a fire spirit,like,carrying a candle in my hands?
>>
>>17868668
You'll probably be fine.
>>
>>17868612
Constancy is enough with Salamanders. They will show up early if they like you. Just lit some candles, incenses and maybe draw some fire element imagery
If hippies were to like you, gnomes probably also would. You plant things. You notice something is moved. Maybe you were lazy to weed out and gnomes did it for you. After you notice something like that you start offering sweets like honey or sugar cane.(natural)
Air elementals are weird. I honestly don't know. I actually see them the most but I don't even try to be appealing to elementals. They are usually visible for a sec and then gone
I never had experience with water elements.
>>
>>17868635
Harmful entities have no power over you either when you are mindless or confident in yourself
Being mindless is easier
>>
>>17868707
Thanks a lot for the info,really appreciate it!

>>17868719
>Being mindless is easier.
Man,that is so true.
>>
>>17868679
Agree, this is getting ridiculous and the more I read this general, the less I actually believe in summoning. You guys ruined the thing you're supposed to promote.
>>
>>17868732
Attribute that to the fact that im new,and i'm really asking a lot of questions,maybe placebo effect is in place even,anyways,im sorry if you feel like that.
>>
If some of you truly fucked up, like it would seem some have; I would suggest the following:
- A banishing ritual of some kind, like this one:
http://www.qryztufre.com/spell/solarl.html
- Prayers to the god of your choice. If you do not believe in god, pray to a universal force / concept of creation.

>>17868366
You're free to attempt summoning YHVH yourself, I didn't write the rules. I suspect it has something to do with humans being fundamentally limited while in a physical body, but again I really don't feel comfortable speculating much on this. while I have some experience with evocation, I'm not a master by far.

>>17868407

Your understanding correlates with things I have read.

If I recall, one person recanted something along the line that interacting with YHVH directly would literally kill you, simply by beholding god unfiltered. If God is infinity, how can a mortal truly comprehend infinity? A very hermetic viewpoint to be sure, but I think there is a few grains of truth in there.

>>17868732
Belief doesn't actually matter when it comes to summoning, although it does help..
>>
>>17868592
> A.M.S probably gets a million emails that are more important then some aspiring writers infatuation with demons. I don't really want to bother him with a story that may never even become something, you know?

Please bother me. I'm here to help. If your story is accurate and does well it may do more to educate the populace than any number of clients.

>>17868611
Gusion is a fine demon, rules my wife's birthday.

>>17868679
You're welcome to critique other posters but please be respectful. The memes are getting a little out of hand but it's way better than the naysayers and assholes who choked up the last thread.

I do owe you guys an evocation and a blow by blow.
>>
>>17868763
Yo A.M.S
How are you?
I did another evocation sooner than I had thought.
The results were strange. Do you mind if I re-add you?
>>
Sallos summoner here. I'm going to try to evoke him again this weekend because I'm itching to try this again.

What should I do differently this time aside from put names in the circle (what kind of names?) and face the stars towards the triangle?
>>
>>17868748
Ofc it doesn't but when I see a post along the lines of: "HI GUISE XDDD I SUMMONED X AND HE WANTS TO SEX MY FAMILY XDDD WHAT DO I DO???? XDD"
And everyone in the thread takes him seriously, I start doubting about the future of this general.
>>
>>17868780
I'll send you an email.

>>17868784
See the sticky for my suggestion on default names. Did I ever get your email? I'm eager to talk more with you.

>>17868788
It's /x/, which is normally a terrible board in general. I'm actually really impressed by how on-topic these threads have been. There's not a whole hell of a lot I can do except urge people to respect each other and avoid shitposting.
>>
>>17868394
Its an pun insult to Baal. Baal means 'the lord' baal-zebub means 'the lord of flies' which means feces basically. There saying Baal's shit.
>>
>>17868523
Can anyone confirm?
>>
i wish it was real. i do.
i wish my beloved Catholicism was real.
i wish any of this shit was real.
it's not.
we're all just stuck here rotting away.
some win along the way and some lose. maybe someone loves you for a while. maybe you achieve material comfort. maybe you keep it.
but it's all for naught.
one day you'll get a weird pain in your side or a headache that won't go away. and before you know it the light starts to dim.
the game's ending and no one even kept score.
>>
>>17868546
Again, what spirit?
>>
>>17868802
Mhm, I know we can't stop the trolls from posting but taking things with a grain of salt could help. Might just be me tho, I'm a scientist at heart and I have a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that we can't explain magick in a scientific way. It might be the reason why I have a hard time getting into it.
>>
>>17868633
Even our fair mare Orobas?
>>
>>17868763
are you gonna summon tonight?
>>
>>17868850
I also come from a scientific background, and trust me, I would have dismissed this all as garbage a month ago.

I'm doing everything I can to keep things verifiable but there's huge obstacles inherent to doing so. My advice is to simply embrace it in the spirit of fun, and then see what happens.

To be entirely honest I'm expecting to wake up or get an email confirming I'm nuts or just have this quietly fade away any day now. But just when I'm starting to feel like I've wasted my time, Orobas comes to me or something crazy happens, and I have to rebuild my whole worldview all over again.

>>17868871
Fuck yeah. This time with help.
>>
>>17868880
wait what? who are you gonna summon again?
>>
>>17868880
Do the demons have a similar concept of time like us? What would happen if say two people were to summon the same demon at the same time but in different countries?
>>
>>17868902
Andromalius
>>
File: CeNkWPNXIAAeqBUl.png (31KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
CeNkWPNXIAAeqBUl.png
31KB, 112x112px
>>17868902

>>17865859
>>
>>17868902
> Andromalius, finally.
> Bune, again, for clients.
> Uvall, for clients.

This is going to hurt. I gotta keep down the number of spirits I'm calling up, but duty calls.

>>17868924
Demons aren't people, they don't have a single stream of thought and being in many places at once is natural to them.
>>
Okay, so here's a little rundown of my situation:
>Be emissary of justice.
>Created a magic circle that was popular on /x/ here for awhile, years ago.
>Since then, I mostly stopped using magic, but a lot of crazy shit has happened.
>Among other things, girlfriend was possessed by a succubus that has been attracted to me for some time.
>On the morning of Valentines' Day.
> I had mocked modern-day Aphrodite worship the day prior, as I was sent here by two gods (essentially similar in nature to Cernunnos and Aradia,) not a pantheon.
>I literally fucked a succubus.
>Girlfriend loses all memory of the incident immediately post-pullout, says she was 'zoned out' the whole time, does not remember saying or doing any of the bizarre shit she did.
>Thinking I might have been cursed by my Aphrodite-worshipping enemy at some point, or that I might have invoked deific mischief/ wrath.
>Worried about girlfriend's spiritual wellbeing, I do some fucking homebrew magic, bury a spirit jar in the yard, burn some incense, some sage, and close all the demonic doorways I might have set up in that house over the years.
>Lay a big, fat countercurse on my enemy.

Question: How do I get in contact with the succubus again? I want to broker a deal with it. Fact is, I need a shitload of money if I'm going to accomplish anything good for the world in this lifetime. I know that they are attracted to powerful people, and I know that I fit that bill, from experience.
>>
>>17868943
what about Rosier :/
>>
>>17868832
Listen, if these guys here have actually fucking talked to demons than it works. Give it a try. Since you are so convinced there's literally no risks, right?
>>
>>17868943
I feel like one of these days you are going to get burnt, hard. Good luck m8 I'm rooting for you
>>
>>17868948
Uvail seems to be capable of what he does, so I was going to include your request. I thought you said you wanted to summon him personally, though?
>>
>>17868944 here.

Alternatively, set me up with some good demons. I heard you guys talking about Venus ruling your house or some shit being important when conducting a named summoning, such as here: >>17867774
How do I calculate this kind of shit? Is it truly important? I always just kind of did my own thing, and I've had some success, but I recently read one of Hillary's leaked e-mails and someone was talking about sacrificing a chicken to Moloch in their backyard. Hence, I'm thinking about giving orthodox magic a chance.
>>
>>17868975
>recently read one of Hillary's leaked e-mails and someone was talking about sacrificing a chicken to Moloch in their backyard
Please link anon
>>
Hey all, just a quick question about source material. If I want to purchase a physical copy, which edition of the Lesser Key is best, and should I buy any of the other related texts?

Further I have a keen interest in the abramelin, I'm leaning toward this edition https://www.amazon.com/Book-Abramelin-Translation-Revised-Expanded/dp/0892542144/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1467341169&sr=1-1&keywords=abramelin as it seems to be the truest translation, but is the Mathers a better bet, or should I pick up both? Thanks.
>>
>>17869015

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333

Ctrl+F "Moloch" to read the whole thing.

>Only the relevant bit:
"With fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch . . ."
>>
>>17867803
seconding that question
>>
>>17868975
>>17868944
>>17869037

Still here. Please assist. Need mo & po to accomplish mission.
>>
>>17868944
>>17869121
>>17869130

Why not just evoke Bune for money? Do you really need to get in contact with this anonymous succubus so bad that you're posting constantly?
>>
>>17867768
the sticky is about as simple as your gonna get, you could TRY skipping some of he steps, but I don't recommend it.
>>
>>17868943

Do you think you'll speak to Sitri again any time soon?
>>
>>17868311
Still waiting on an answer if someone don't mind
>>
>>17867846
Hey OP, been gone for a few weeks so I'm not sure what I missed, but I don't believe you ever got around to replying to my email after your hiatus
>>
>>17869271
lol you posted tits in a sfw board just to report the thread?

You're a dildo.
>>
>>17867734
quick questions OP, why are the names of god (adonai, alpha-omega, tetragramatron, elohim, etc) used to invoke/summon demonic entities? does it have to do because of king solomon being devoted to the Abrahamic god? is it like a backup deterrent or a way to bind the spirits you summon? goetian magic is interesting, just never fully researched it. thanks.
>>
>>17869284
>"but moooom they're doing things I don't like!"
>>
File: dumb dick.jpg (9KB, 206x206px) Image search: [Google]
dumb dick.jpg
9KB, 206x206px
>>17869284
>ALSO, LEARNING HOW TO SUMMON DEMONS AT WORK?

Nice fuckin reading comprehension.
>>
has anyone here ever gotten money out of evocation? thinking about doing it with orobas
>>
The use of astrology here for determining best spirits to work with is interesting. I have my Sun in Aries at zero degrees (I've read that has extra umph in some articles) 11th house that has mutual reception with mars in leo and conjunct to the true node in the third house. Any spirit recommendations to play off that.
>>
>>17868169
>chart
what is this chart in which you speak of
>>
>>17869149

I don't use this board often anymore, so I figured the thread might have died. Wanted to keep it bumped.

I don't evoke Bune because I don't know anything about proper evocation, or how astrology plays into it (if at all.) How would you suggest I go about this?
>>
>>17869327
You'd probably have a better time summoning a different demon.
>>
>>17869284
Well aren't you just a dandy member of the community. Ask really nicely and you might get banged by a big strong demon bull you fat fuck. Just don't let mommy hear your screams upstairs. You'll get used to it after a while just takes some adjusting. I hear they never use lube though, they get off to your anus tearing or some shit.
>>
>>17869327
Interested in this
>>
can someone give me AMS's email?
>>
>>17869377
[email protected]

It's LITERALLY in the OP ffs people
>>
>>17869358
I know that Anon was being a prick, but seriously, I think I accidentally cut myself on all that edge.
>>
>>17869349
Natal chart or astrological chart.
>>
>>17869403
Sorry, edge off. I'll take it to /b/ next time.
>>
File: photoeww.jpg (97KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photoeww.jpg
97KB, 900x900px
Waiting for OP's updates. This should be fun.
>>
>>17869410
Thanks M8.
It's appreciated.
>>
>>17869421
Oh boy was it fun. That went better than any evocation I've done yet. Lucky clients indeed, two for love and two for money and justice for the thief who stole my phone.

I'll post the blow by blow once I've recovered but my wife actually was able to feel the spirits this time, and her mind is blown. I feel so awesome right now.
>>
>>17869450
Fuck, I'm so excited! Take your time and get some rest though.
>>
Hey guys I'm about to summon Astaroth. (It's my first summoning ever) No circle bullshit, I have faith Satan will protect me if something happens. I'll be back later to tell you how it went, if I'm still alive.

Later
>>
I know it's a weird question, but will being a female change anything at all with entites?
>>
>>17869525
> I know it's a weird question, but will being a female change anything at all with entites?

I doubt it.
>>
>>17869511
Ok I didn't die but nothing happened at all. I don't know if I did something wrong but I have the feeling that I've been talking alone for 20 min and that's pretty much it. Will try another time for sure.
>>
>>17869511
>>17869561
Did you at least use the seal? Take a cold shower next time to make sure your mind is clear before summoning. What did you offer and what will you get in return?
>>
>>17869582
Yes I used the seal. I didn't conclude any deal because I didn't get any answer to my summoning. I don't know if that's the right thing to do but I think I should at least feel that the entity is present in order to make a request?
>>
>>17867734
Regarding the copy paste
How do I open my third eye?
>>
>>17869605
I'm pretty sure you are supposed to finish the ritual regardless. I'm pretty sure most people won't experience what A.M.S. did the first he summoned. Unless you are extremely sensitive you will not notice major things on your first summoning.
>>
>>17869605
Also post what you did and said during the summoning(step-by-step). Maybe someone will better help identify what you did wrong.
>>
>Decide that I want to summon Amy for a first attempt. What's a summoner without any familiars?
>Pick out three candles from my room, reading from the linkdump as to instructions as I plan everything out.
>Start looking at the traditional triangle on my computer screen.
>"Hmm, actually, I wonder if I start imagining the demon in this digital triangle, would I start to see anything?"
>Start focusing on the triangle.
>Start seeing something.
>What the absolute fuck, I'm not ready for this.
>Have a lot of eagerness/ anxiety about trying this and wonder if the demon is going to be less compliant with my demands, or somehow less cooperative because I'm not doing this right.
>It's not stopping.
>Suddenly I see a fire erupting in my mind's eye, and I am overtaken by this weird feeling somewhere between amnesia and the compulsion to keep going.
>Close my eyes, it's bright, as if I were laying under the sun.
>Quickly put my finger on the center of the traditional circle adjacent to the triangle.
>Hear a sort of "demon voice" in my head.
>It's Amy, and he's pissed off that I called him without any specific intention.
>I had planned out some things I was going to ask before summoning him (specifically about those special treasures, since I'm actually after money,) but I completely forgot what they were.
>Remember that he's the familiar guy.
>"I hear you give great familiars..."
>Ask for familiars to help me stay motivated for my last stretch in academia, to help me find success with money, and to assist in the protection of my loved ones.
>"Very well."
>In my mind's eye, I see a whirl of dragons coming together in what can best be described as a ball of snakes.
>"This is Crocodilian. It will assist you."
>Doesn't seem on asking for anything in return, really just wants to go. I nevertheless promise to summon him again, properly, and he's banished almost immediately.
>Wonder what just happened, if that really "counted," or if I'm just going insane.
>>
>>17869725

The twist:

>I am stuck perpetually imagining this familiar, whose form I can barely comprehend, and which is really quite ugly to behold.
>It really just looks like a ball of snakes, but it's also at least two or three(?) differently shaped lizards and snakes.
>Must have worked. Wow, thanks Amy, that's awfully generous considering the shit setup.

I think it eats apathy.
>>
>>17867734
My birthday is July 8th 93' what demon I guess corresponds with me? Does it go by personality or by ur birthday? Also, who can help "set the path"/assist in my wish to pursue a musical career? As in who can assist with fame/knowledge or skill in that area as cliche as that may be?
>>
>>17869725
>>17869738
Fucking awesome! Are you able to communicate with this entity? What's your background on the occult?
>>
>>17868633
Why no kings..? Like let's say I asked to speak with Lucifer himself, and ALL kings/the king of kings to discuss "business" would I basically be bringing a shithole forth unto myself?
>>
>>17869749
Uvall and Gusion fall under your birthdate. The spirits that are in conjunction with your birthday usually have some influence over you.

>Also, who can help "set the path"/assist in my wish to pursue a musical career?

Sixtieth Spirit is Vapula, or Naphula. She is a Duke great,
mighty, and strong; appearing in the Form of a Lion with
Gryphon's Wings. Her Office is to make men knowledgeable in all
handicrafts and professions, also in philosophy, and other sciences.
She governs 36 Legions of Spirits.

Check out the pdf in the pastabin. Don't forget to report back with your results.
>>
>>17868864
The danger in working with Orobas would be working with a guy who has autism.
Let's say you promised something
Shit went down in real life and you can not really honor your deal anymore
A more trickster type will be more chill although it will ask for more
Orobas follows the rulebook strictly as far as I understood. So think what would happen if you were unable to achieve that

>>17869833

I doubt Lucifer would pay much mind. And the thing is you would think they would not waste their time with you
If they do answer your call, I would be pretty sceptic. It is not likely to be a fair game in your part
>>
>>17869833
People will give you different answers. Some people are more comfortable communing with demons and will choose not to use circles.
>>
>>17869833
They would swat you like a fly. As if you were a speck of dust on the arm they happened to scratch.
>>
So what happens if my degree is 10.47
Do I get to have great communication with both demons?

Also is there a limit to what I can ask for? Can you wish for someone to die? Or to change their minds?

I only have one candle. Can I still perform the ritual?
>>
How do I find my out my zodiac details just as specified as you guys can?
>>
Would it be wise for a first timer to try to summon either: Gaap, Asmoday, Beleth, Murmur, Belial, or Barbatos as my first summon? I would love to see Barbatos's power, or Asmoday.. well all of them really have interested me.
>>
>>17869890
Check pdf in pastebin it's easier to look for what demon falls under your birth date.

>Do I get to have great communication with both demons?
I'm not entirely sure if you'll get great communication but they do have some sort of influence over you.

>Also is there a limit to what I can ask for? Can you wish for someone to die? Or to change their minds?

Your safe bet would be to put a limit on what you ask for, seeing as you'll have to repay them for their tasks. Pretty sure you can make someone drop dead but not sure what will be deemed a reasonable offering. Paimon = changing peoples minds/dominating them.
>>
Is it possible to build up a very strong bond with a demon? Like a mutual exchange of something for something (the same thing that happens in friendships)
>>
>>17869844
Birthday is September 17th 98' tell me what you told him
>>
>>17869913
Google natal chart.
>>
>>17869790

>Background on the occult?

Tough question. I have plenty of experience with the paranormal (see: girlfriend has been possessed by a succubus,) but fairly minimal experience with the occult. I have used circles of my own designed before, and dicked around with curses/countercurses (semi-successfully) and magic before, but I've never actually succeeded in summoning anything intentionally before. The only time I had ever tried until now, I used a bunch of store-bought shit (incense, candles, etc...) to try and summon the aforementioned succubus, who did not answer. I was beginning to take it all for crap, until now, and I suppose I've succeeded.

>Can I communicate with it?

I have not definitively heard it speak a language yet. I don't know if this is because I'm kind of exhausted now that I've actually summoned it, because I suck, or because it's at about animal-level intelligence. Furthermore, I am not wholly sure that I would want to; it's actually rather revolting for a familiar, but I guess you get what's on the tin with demons. It's also rather big, and not altogether un-horrifying.

I can compel the heads to move a little, but mostly it stays attached to me by its body. The three "main" heads themselves bear resemblance to a black moray eel, a legless chameleon, and a blue dragon, respectively. The black head seems like the friendliest, if that makes any sense whatsoever.
>>
>>17869925
Bathin and Murmur.

>Bathin

The Eighteenth Spirit is Bathin. He is a Mighty and Strong
Duke, and appears like a strong man with the tail of a serpent,
sitting upon a pale-colored horse or ass. He knows the virtues of
herbs and precious stones and can transport men suddenly from
one country to another. He rules over 30 Legions of Spirits.

>Murmur

The Fifty-fourth Spirit is called Murmur, or Murmus, or
Murmux. He is a Great Duke, and an Earl; and appears in the form
of a warrior riding upon a gryphon, with a Ducal crown upon his
head. There go before him those his ministers with great trumpets
sounding. His office is to teach philosophy perfectly, and to
constrain souls .deceased to come before the Exorcist to answer
those questions which he may wish to put to them. He was partly
of the Order of Thrones, and partly of that of Angels. He now rules
30 Legions of Spirits.

Copy pasted from the pdf in the pastebin. More info and pics in there
>>
File: Goetia - Amy.jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Goetia - Amy.jpg
43KB, 500x500px
>>17869928

>My fucking face when the door swings open again after I push it closed after me.

Amy is fucking gosu. Why don't more people call on this guy?
>>
>>17869917
>>17869920

Consult A.M.S. if you want some good advice.
[email protected]
>>
>>17869960
This happened just now? Are you scared?
>>
[email protected]

I just created a mail for you guys

>>17867734
I will email you
>>
>>17869970

Just happened now, yes.

I was somewhat afraid, initially, yes, especially because my fingertip was burning with pain when I took it off the screen. Now, I feel more excited. At first I was pretty skeeved out at the prospect of being attached to this thing, but if it's supposed to eat apathy, I reason that will technically help me get all three of the things I asked for. I now have pain on my back, however, so I am hoping the pain will stop after 24 hours like the infodump said.
>>
File: natalchart.png (36KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
natalchart.png
36KB, 480x640px
>>17868139
yo, anon you replied to reporting in.
astrology is not actually a field I researched thoroughly (like I did with Tarot and Goetia), it's kind of the weak part of my game and I'm planning on improving in it because Tarot, Goetia and Astrology mix and mash pretty well together.
What can you tell me about my natal chart? I was told it's quite unusual, but I'm not sure if I should trust that source. Natal chart is pic related.
>>
>>17870036
I think this is him. >>17869992

email is there just in case
>>
>>17870000
Good job anon! Nice to hear you are actually using the info in the op and don't forget to update us when your desires come to fruition.
>>
>>17869992
Do you mind listing your specialties and what you can offer? Seeing as we constantly get newfriends.
>>
>>17870036
Almost a hextagram

Use astro.com or solar fire http://search.4shared.com/q/CCAD/1/solar%20fire

You have sun mercury conjunct, pluto and moon conjunct and everybody has that uranus neptune conjunct in our generation

I have 4 conjuncts in total so that's kinda where my game is.

All your planets have aspects so that's good.

Pluto and moon is in the 2nd house. Wealth and money. You are going to gain and loose a lot of money

Pluto rules the 8th house. It is opposition with your Mercury in 8th house. It is weird and I don't know what is the meaning of that

Virgo ascendant is to serve. You might eventually join a occult group or serve to some demon lord idk

Saturn in Aries is a pain in the ass. I also have that. But you at least don't have difficult aspects there

Sun- mercury conjunct. It should be easy to express yourself

Sun, moon and ascendant matters the most. You can also try demons affliated with Sagittarius
>>
>>17870085

I definitely will. I might also make an Amy thread in the near future. This guy definitely needs more attention, especially for the people that are really looking for something to happen. Seriously, I am new to this, but I am already very impressed with the results. Will probably get a nice mirror and some other shit later today, and thank you /x/!
>>
>>17870099
His specialties are he knows his shit.
>>
I have to ask, what's the repercussion of pronouncing their names wrong?

I was reading about Raum, and I thought his name was pronounced "RAWM" when I was reading, but half way through I though I should look up the etymology and pronunciation of the name, and sure enough, it's pronounced "RAY-oom".

I know I'd be pissed if someone was calling me and said my name wrong. I'd say they have every right.
>>
>>17870099
I studied astrology, mostly in pragmatic way. So when I look at your chart I am likely to see how things relate to my chart.

I can make sense of Gemini, Aries, Taurus, Libra qualities the most. Because that's what I am made of essentially. Oh also retrogrades. I have way too many retrogrades. So I know how those relate to karmic past.

I study Chaos magick right now. That's where my main focus is. However I need some outside help due to some problems I am facing. So Crowley's Goetia is not going to hurt. I am either overly cautious or bold. I will probably choose the stupid bold way to deal with Goetia. Probably Paimon. I can come back to write here about my experimental experiences
I studied Kabbalah for a while but not in dept. Oh I also studied numerology, that's what made me look into Kabbalah.

I had a lot of occulty types of friends and even mentors over the time. So I know things there and there. Just not in dept. Nothing else than Chaos Magick really made sense for me. So I never committed to other studies
>>
>>17870123
my ascendant is Scorpio, not Virgo. Thanks anyways and thanks for the software :)
>>
>>17870158
dude, I know Paimon is associated with where your Sun is, but don't risk it. He's the most powerful of them all along Beleth, Belial and Asmoday.
Viné, associated with your night vision, is also a king and quite powerful so if you really want to take a gamble with the evocation he might be a safer bet.
>>
>>17870152
Also, I've been reading more about Raum, because for some reason I feel really drawn to him, but in the Pseudomonarchia Daemonum, there was one line that does not correspond with anything else I've read about him.
>He loves children and will target their souls.
I have a daughter and I would hate to ask for his services if it meant he might go after her soul. What does it mean by "he loves children"? Does he eat children's souls? Would he protect her from other children that bully her in school? Does this have anything to do with Raum?
>>
>>17870159
> my ascendant is Scorpio, not Virgo

In my defense, they look awfully similar. Saturn is always hard on Scorpios.(sun, moon, ascendant) I think Saturn is in retrograde right now. So if it is direct in your chart, wait for it to go direct if you want to attempt something in which things can go take a dangerous turn
In short. Saturn is a bitch. And that's what makes capricorns who they are, assholes.
>>
File: Costanza.jpg (66KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
Costanza.jpg
66KB, 601x601px
>>17870189

i don't mean to be a bother but i emailed you with a question friend
>>
>>17870189
Just know my mom is Aries ascendant Capricorn.
>>
>>17870176
Nothing?
>>
>>17870171
I am in a a mountain house in the middle of nowhere. I will look for some candles in the house. But I am not going to go outside to collect those things "necessary".
Dried mint and cigarettes is going to replace incense.
Triangle of candles is only there to contain the demon. He can use this place as a portal for all I care. I will only stay here for another week or so
There is no point for drawing a triangle if you don't have the candles
Still I will look into Vine and take a shower before I go with the flow and do some bold shit

>>17870219
Is she a major control freak bitch that likes to snap at people when she doesn't get her way?
>>
>>17870241
Dudes... I'm only getting started gathering resources and getting prepared and I think I might have already had a strange thing happen.

>I was going to draw out Raum's seal because I'm an artist and it would get me into the spirit of things- maybe even be some kind of gesture if I hand drew it.
>I started drawing Raum's seal and realized I was drawing the wrong seal.
>When I looked back through my reference material to find out whose seal I was drawing I started hearing a dog howl and bark outside.
>I realized I was drawing Marchosias' seal.
>Marcosias takes the from of a wolf.

Do these guys ever try to contact YOU?
>>
>>17870249
be safe shit-knower.
anyways yes, of course she's a control freak bitch. also likes to blame others for things they have no control over.
>>
>>17870285
yes, it is possible. when is your birthday?
>>
>>17870295
05/09/89 Born roughly 8pm.
>>
I've heard there are certain demons who try to help the human race and fight dark entities...any names?
>>
>>17870299
well, you don't seem to be related to Marchosias in a direct way. However you can be contacted by a demon even in this case. Your safest bet is attempt to summon him because he is obviously trying to reach out for you.
Post results, I'm interested.
>>
Is it possible to invoke human beings? Especially famous ones, e.g. Michio Kaku
>>
Suprisingly I have found everything I need. More than I need. I have a box of unopened green candles.
I also found an old red lipstick in the bathroom. I figured if I use this as a marker, it is going to be easy to clean that shit up
I will have to create my own incense. I have dried peppermint and cigarrettes. It should work. I will burn them in an ash tray.
I have some frozen pizza dough in the freezer. People used to offer yeast and bread to their gods. It should work? I will try anyway
Paimon it is

>>17870293
My mother is also a capricorn
It is the worst sign for a mother
It speaks authority and the role of father.
It even sucks more for air elements(gemini, libra, aquarius)
>>
What tools do you guys all use? Is it worth my money to invest in a custom wand for summoning demons?
>>
File: abstractfeel.jpg (56KB, 636x640px) Image search: [Google]
abstractfeel.jpg
56KB, 636x640px
>>17870353
>tfw your dad is an aries too
>>
>>17870309
Wow, wow, WOW.
I don't feel tired at all! I feel alive! I feel like I could do anything!

I went with my gut instincts on everything and I got a response IMMEDIATELY.
>I went to get chalk. A pale blue chalk fell out of the box, so I went with it. It looked beautiful on my tile floor. It really set the mood in the dark too.
>I was going to use my most expensive incense, but for some reason the smell put me off, so I used my favorite instead, and it never smelled more amazing.
>I went to get ice for a glass of water before I started, and I remembered I had left over candles frozen in there from last Halloween, so I used them instead. (If you freeze the candles you use for you pumpkin, for some reason they burn brighter and last longer).
>When I turned out the lights, the place I had set for the triangle had a perfect triangle of light dimly shining on it, reaching from the bathroom and the hall. It looked awesome.

Now for the part you're probably most interested in:
>As SOON as I called Marchosias, my cat came bounding out of NO WHERE, left over the triangle, and landed perfectly in my lap, staring at me. Granted it was a running jump, so it didn't feel too pleasant when he landed, but the fact that it happened at all was just awesome. The light of the candles looked beautiful over his fur.
>Even though I didn't see or hear anything, after I asked Marchosias why he wanted to contact me, I felt the most amazing sensation, like that feeling you get when you're hanging out with your best friend and nothing else matters but you and them.
>My face started to ache a little like the way your cheeks ache when you've been laughing for a long time, and I realized I had been grinning like an idiot ever since my cat landed in my lap.
>I got this feeling I should wear Marchosias' seal on my person, so I looked it up, and wow, sure enough, "his Seal is to be made and worn as a Lamen."

I'm going to go clean the house or something, because I feel super pumped.
>>
I think I can draw Paimon's sigil just fine

>>17870372
I laughed then felt bad for you

>>17870366
>Is it worth my money to invest in a custom wand
Nope.
>>
File: asdd.jpg (105KB, 587x610px) Image search: [Google]
asdd.jpg
105KB, 587x610px
>>17870385
My two drawings of Paimon's sigil
>>
>>17869643
Bumping for this
>>
I am desperate and hungry for power. Who should I summon if I want to get as much power as possible? I want my own North Korea.
>>
>>17870391
have you ever tried psychedelic drugs?
>>
>>17869643
>>17870391
>>17870449

Blue Lotus of the Nile.
Thank me later.
>>
>>17870383
Guys, hear me out.
I just knocked out a weeks worth of dishes, took out trash that was piling up, and swept every room in my apartment after just having a short summoning with Marchosias.
I have crohn's and suffer from severe depression, anxiety and agoraphobia, so it may not sound like a lot to you guys, but that's a lot for me. The past few days I have barely had the energy to get out of bed, now I feel like I can do anything I want. I haven't had this much energy and strength to do this much in almost two years, and I don't feel lonely like I have the past three months. I feel like my best friend is right here next to me. I never would have thought a demon or spirit would make me feel this good, OR WANT to make me feel this good.
All I asked from Marchosias was to help me find my own strength- to be able to fight my own battles -since he was a strong fighter.
>>
Am I gonna get condemned to hell for this shit or nah
>>
>>17870587
No

These beings are just advanced thought forms, they were once Gods but have been forgotten by most. Gods feed off human emotion which is why they want worship
>>
>>17870383
>>17870478
doesn't look too bad. do something about your cat though, like a banishing ritual. trust me, you'll thank me later.
any mistakes in the summoning? aside from potentially letting Marchosias in through your cat obv
>>17870385
dude, if you really do summon Paimon, I wanna fucking hear about it.
>>
File: birb.gif (682KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
birb.gif
682KB, 480x270px
>>17870383

Rip Demon Kitty
>>
>>17870468
Should I smoke it or drink it or what?
>>
File: RipBirb.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
RipBirb.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>17870468
>>17870603

i second this question
>>
>>17870468
>>17870603
>>17870605
thirding, I guess
>>
File: PrettyBirb.jpg (162KB, 1038x1155px) Image search: [Google]
PrettyBirb.jpg
162KB, 1038x1155px
>>17870657
>>17870605
>>17870603

well im not the anon who suggested the flower of course but as far as i've read it can be smoked or drank just be sure you use both the petals and the bulb because the whole flower is important for the effect.
>>
>>17867748
What is that song and why is it both disturbing and relaxing
>>
File: Caim_in_bird_form.jpg (41KB, 330x363px) Image search: [Google]
Caim_in_bird_form.jpg
41KB, 330x363px
>>17870602
>>17870605
>>17870684
Nice birdies
>>
>>17870684
It doesn't have toxic effects, does it?
>>
File: Vual2.gif (28KB, 347x351px) Image search: [Google]
Vual2.gif
28KB, 347x351px
Hail Uvall/Vaul
>>
File: Soccerbirb.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Soccerbirb.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>17870706

thanks senpai, have another.
>>
File: parentbirb.gif (2MB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
parentbirb.gif
2MB, 250x141px
>>17870732

"The side effects of Blue Lotus are mild and are not harmful to most people. Hot flashes and mild jittery feeling can be present in large doses, but aren’t common.

The chief problem with Blue Lotus is found when combining it with other drugs. On its own it is an enjoyable plant, but when combined with illegal drugs like cannabis, or prescription painkillers, intense nausea and feelings of disorientation can be prevalent."

http://www.smokableherbs.com/blue-lotus/
>>
>>17870598
I did a basic banishing ritual for my cat with some white sage. Nothing out of the normal with his behavior before or after. He loves the smell of sage, so he was cool with it.
I don't think there were any mistakes in the summoning, and I didn't really feel like my cat being involved was a mistake. He sat with me in the circle until the ritual was over, and then went about being the sweet-heart he is.

Oh, there was one thing. After I gave Marchosias license to depart, the candles slowly flickered out one by one right as I got up to blow them out.

All these bird pictures are making me want to call Raum now like I had originally intended to. Haha.
>>
>>17870753
Thank you, guess /sum/ now has a drug too, would be a nice incorporation to the Orobas cult
>>
File: birbdance.gif (933KB, 500x258px) Image search: [Google]
birbdance.gif
933KB, 500x258px
>>17870780

raum is birb?

and also does anyone have a free version of Lemegeton: The Complete Lesser Key of Solomon By Mitch Henson
i could read? the site in the paste bin has subscription shit
>>
>>17870805
>The Fortieth Spirit is Raum. He is a Great Earl; and appeareth at first in the Form of a Crow, but after the Command of the Exorcist he putteth on Human Shape.
>>
>>17870805
Search for the Solomon folder in /omg/
>>
File: Pissed.jpg (20KB, 301x330px) Image search: [Google]
Pissed.jpg
20KB, 301x330px
>nice enough to make a summoning general thread
>they compile a pastebin so we don't have to search
>make a fucking quick guide to jump into summoning
>give us links to the Lemegeton

THEN THIS
>>17870805
>the site in the pastebin has subscription shit

OH I'M SORRY, IS ALL THIS FREE AND QUICK TO ACCESS INFORMATION TOO MUCH THAT YOU CAN'T USE SPEND 2 MINUTES USING A FUCKING THROWAWAY EMAIL

REEEEEEEEE
>>
How to make sure shit doesn't catch on fire?
>>
>>17870805
I've updated the pastebin with the pdf link, sorry about that
>>
File: ysomed.png (58KB, 783x596px) Image search: [Google]
ysomed.png
58KB, 783x596px
>>17870847

subscription shit as in you have to pay senpai
now cool your jets.

>pic related

>>17870816

thanks b
>>
>>17870805
>>17870847
That's really weird that you guys are running into some kind of subscription thing. I opened all the links with no such subscription page. Maybe use an ad blocker?
>>
>>17870887
he wasn't criticizing you - please don't apologize.
he was criticizing the ingrates who don't realize the value of the info provided and bitch about one document.
>>
File: asdsada.jpg (139KB, 593x770px) Image search: [Google]
asdsada.jpg
139KB, 593x770px
Drawing hexagram of Solomon is hard
I will make another attempt at it but I am not too hopeful
>>
>>17870892
The Henson lemegeton is in the /omg/ library for free
>>
File: DuckinLit.jpg (29KB, 600x444px) Image search: [Google]
DuckinLit.jpg
29KB, 600x444px
>>17870887

its k mang, thanks for the devotion
>>
READ THIS BEFORE YOU RUIN YOUR LIFE
https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2016/07/01/as-a-psychiatrist-i-diagnose-mental-illness-and-sometimes-demonic-possession/
>>
>>17870657
Yeah, I'd prefer methods other than drugs. Thanks though.
>>
>>17870901
I just want to make sure everyone has access to this information for free. I don't want people who are interested, posting that we're running a money laundering scheme or something and invalidating what we're sharing with everyone

>>17870908
No problem

>>17870904
That's much better than my attempts!
>>
>>17870904
A ruler is your best friend. You got this.
>>
I'd like to hear more from Gum Anon, if he's not freaked out for life yet.

>>17869536

Women are considered more powerful than men in some circles, actually. This has much to do with a woman's cycle and ability to bare children, as well as being the female 'receptive' pole in many systems.

Magic doesn't care for your race, sexual orientation, or personal feelings. You can go as far in it as you like.

>>17869725
That actually sounds rather awesome. Ask it to help you with your studies, and log your results.

>>17870383
Please read the lesser key and try to follow things a little more closely. It sounds like you're being helped along, however.
>>
>>17870847
Calm the edge please. No need to be a cunt.
>>
>all these people summoning demons
>MFW I don't have the room in my house, or the tools to do it with.

Glad to hear all of you are having relative success though.
>>
>>17870914
And that's a prime example of why we preach careful planning and protection.
>>
>>17870938
Gum Anon here

Not much as happened yet, old electrics started beeping and flashing when I was chilling by myself. Been unable to get good sleep. I have an urge to build a shrine
>>
>>17869525

Your cycle supposed to have up and lows while men always stay in that middle ground
In the pastebin it says to make an invocation or masturbate to get all jittery. You wouldn't need that when you are in your highs
Then sometimes it can take a lot for you to do the same shit you did as before. This is mostly happens when you are in pms a week before your period

>>17870928
>>17870936
I will give my best shot
>>
File: LadiesBirb.gif (1MB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
LadiesBirb.gif
1MB, 250x141px
>>17870847
>>17870901

holy heck dude you need to calm down, i only wanted the copy because it was the version recommended by /sum/ now stop being such a fucking sperg and chill for once.
>>
>>17870965
what are you waiting for then? go build that mothafuckin shrine.
>>
>>17870965
buy some denver broncos gear so if anyone gets suspicious you can play it off.
>>
Someone post a new thread.
>>
>>17870972
peyton manning == orobas?
plays for COLTS, BRONCOS, TENNESSEE VOLUNTEERS (rode horses)
big long horseface
nevermind. that's all i got.
>>
>>17870972
kek
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 604x453px
Hey lads any actual proof yet or is this just one big circle jerk?

Also if you've made a pact with demons then how come you're shilling for affiliate income? Just saying.
>>
>>17871006
There is a lot of circle jerking but yeah we've gotten results
>>
>>17871080
aside from the Orobas worshipping wankery it's a nice general
>>
File: regret.jpg (132KB, 1465x794px) Image search: [Google]
regret.jpg
132KB, 1465x794px
>>17871108
>tfw I started Orobas worship
>>
File: 1435560869123.jpg (6KB, 228x186px) Image search: [Google]
1435560869123.jpg
6KB, 228x186px
Hella Spooped, around 5am I was getting the names of Orobas, Sitri, and Bune flashing in my name. I was really tingling and had a weird feeling all over. I tried to put it out of my mind, but the feelings got more intense, and I felt something in the room with me. I then started to pray to my god, and the tingling got really bad it spread to most of my body. Any thoughts on what happened? I'm really confused.
>>
File: birbcare.gif (2MB, 355x200px) Image search: [Google]
birbcare.gif
2MB, 355x200px
>>17871188

you've angered the demons. the only option left is to sell your families souls for gum
>>
File: who loves cuckoldry.jpg (37KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
who loves cuckoldry.jpg
37KB, 600x375px
>>17871203
Don't mock me for what I've done
>>
>>17871188
summon them. it's usually the best course of action in these cases.
>>
File: BirbBath.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
BirbBath.gif
1MB, 250x250px
>>17871217

did you forget to banish after a summon? maybe they want to talk to you about something. don't trust anything i say tho im an idiot
>>
>>17871239
I have no good time to. Parents would freak out. And just turning 18, i have no where to go if i get kicked out
>>17871243
this isn't me>>17871217
>>
File: creepyhorsemasklounge.jpg (56KB, 438x509px) Image search: [Google]
creepyhorsemasklounge.jpg
56KB, 438x509px
>>17871188
BANISH BEFORE THEY ASK IF YOU WANT GUM

GO ON NIGGA
>>
How to prevent fire?
I am so paranoid that candles will set everything on fire or something
>>
>>17871271
keep the candles away from anything flammable duh.
>>
File: closecallbirb.gif (2MB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
closecallbirb.gif
2MB, 299x168px
>>17871243
>>17871254

oops, anywho either banish them or confront them i guess. what other options are there?
>>
>>17871280
Ignore it and hope it goes away (for the record, I don't recommend this option)
>>
>>17871276
Yeah but what if kick them over to my wooden drawer or something?
Do you have any extra safety tips?
>>
>>17871280
Hopefully AMS will talk to them for me, i should probably email him, but maybe he will read it in this thread
>>
>>17871283
..... don't do that obviously, but you could also try to secure them down somehow.
>>
File: Birbdoesasuicide.gif (1MB, 360x199px) Image search: [Google]
Birbdoesasuicide.gif
1MB, 360x199px
>>17871283

don't kick lit candles.

>>17871282

Can't say i'd recommend it either
>>
>>17867734
Hi A.M.S. Potential /sum/moner here. I've been lurking since last thread (dat OP pic tho!). I have a few questions concerning evocation. I readily admit that I haven't had enough time to read the pastebin at length since my work week and sleep schedule have both been all over for the last two weeks. If these questions can be answered by reading the pastebin, just let me know and I'll take a closer look when I have enough time to devote to it.

1. If I plan to do an evocation, what sort of preparations might I need to take in order to have another person present? Would be both need to cleanse ourselves/get hyped/remain in a circle?

2. I recall last thread that some one mentioned simply looking at a goetic demon's seal is a form of evocation. I spent a good amount of time reading about Orobas this week at work in my off time and ceiling lights flickered, then an electric door for entry/exit opened and closed on its own. Nothing else happened, and I didn't feel anything outside of spooped. Was this Orobas?

3. I'm considering becoming a client before I attempt to do a summon myself. Any suggestions? I'm already considering contacting Orobas after what happened before.

Thanks for taking the time to do these generals!
>>
>>17871298
>>17871301

I will put them in a glass jar and secure the lid.
If anyone is paranoid as I am, that's my solution
>>
File: NICE MAN.jpg (478KB, 1122x1122px) Image search: [Google]
NICE MAN.jpg
478KB, 1122x1122px
>tfw I used demon to cause the Instanbul attack
>>
>>17871312
DELETE THIS
>>
File: comfybirb.gif (2MB, 297x226px) Image search: [Google]
comfybirb.gif
2MB, 297x226px
>>17871311

do that and you're candles are going out senpai, flame needs to breathe to stay alive. but im unsure on whether or not glass jars will interfere with ritual just wait till A.M.S. gets back before you do shit he'll help you
>>
File: 200w.gif (2MB, 200x210px) Image search: [Google]
200w.gif
2MB, 200x210px
>>17870938
>>17870969

That's actually really nice to know, thanks. I think i'll try to summon Stolas since i'd use some help with astronomy. He's linked to my birthday too so i hope i'll actually get some results
>>
File: KEKKEK.png (416KB, 370x547px) Image search: [Google]
KEKKEK.png
416KB, 370x547px
>>17871315

Expect Trump winning and Merkel dieing

Who would of thought /pol would create a functioning magick system?
>>
>>17871294
Email him anyway at [email protected] he's gonna need details to your situation
>>
File: a birb of prey.gif (1MB, 282x480px) Image search: [Google]
a birb of prey.gif
1MB, 282x480px
>>17871322

have another owl gif senpai
>>
Someone make a new thread
I will update my hand drawn hexagram
>>
>>17871318
It's not going to interfere, but obviously don't put the fucking lid on.
>>
>>17871377
okay I make new thread
>>17871394
>>
>>17871303
I'm obviously not A.M.S., but in the meantime:
1. Yes, your friend might not receive the same messages if you're the only one performing the ritual (Especially if it's just a voice in your head), but he/she may; it just depends on their sensitivity, energy level, participation, etc. There are specific forms of group evocation you can look into if you like, but I don't know much about them. Others can make suggestions, I'm just not sure how much success two people will have with this form of evocation. That said you may risk the other person's safety if they are present and not in the circle if the demon becomes hostile, so defeintely keep them in it.
2. I'd like to hear someone else's insight on this as well.
3. If your question is specifically whether or not it was Orobas, you'd need to evoke him and ask yourself. A.M.S. won't be able to find out for you. If you need him to do an evocation for you for some specific problem you need solved he can, but otherwise I don't think there's much he can do for the questions you've asked other than 2.

Best of luck if you evoke him, let us know what happens!
>>
>>17870415
Bump
>>
File: giphy.gif (499KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
499KB, 450x338px
>>17871341

I love me some fluffy killers
>>
>>17871438
Hey thanks for the insight on my first two questions! I guess I will need to look into group evocation, then. While it's not something I plan on doing any time soon, it's something I would like to do eventually if I begin this and have any amount of success.

My third question was not so much asking him to ask Orobas if he tried to communicate with me. More so if there were any specifics he would need from me in order to become a client.

I'm at a point where I will not be able to do any serious summoning attempts myself because of living conditions and work schedule. But I will start buying supplies so that when this changes I can attempt communication personally. In the mean time I wanted some things done. That being said though, I guess it's more a question I would have asked in an e-mail. I'll make sure to e-mail him today.
>>
Is new thread up yet?
>>
>>17871657
It's been up

>>17871394
>>
>>17871669
Yeah, my bad. I didn't refresh thread before posting.
Thread posts: 353
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.