[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Sum/-Summoning General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 347
Thread images: 35

File: seal3.gif (33KB, 347x351px) Image search: [Google]
seal3.gif
33KB, 347x351px
Selling your family for Gum edition

Welcome to /sum/, this is the thread for anything to do with summoning angels, demons, and spirits for love, money, knowledge and power.

Want to sell your soul? Want to howl the secret names in the dead of night? This is your thread.

PLEASE READ THE STICKY BEFORE YOU POST: http://pastebin.com/ZHPM0KVz

It contains a complete step-by-step guide to your first Goetic evocation. Don't forget to post your experiences and results (or lack thereof) here so we can all learn from them. A special shout out to everyone who worked on it!

Summoners, would-be summoners, and innocent victims, all are welcome as long as you're respectful and stay on-topic.

Also, want to see some mojo before investing the energy to summon yourself? Email me at [email protected] and become a client! My services are 100% free and a complementary tarot reading is included if I take your case.
>>
File: orobas.jpg (20KB, 270x314px) Image search: [Google]
orobas.jpg
20KB, 270x314px
first for orobas related shitposting
>>
File: 1443236127132.gif (892KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1443236127132.gif
892KB, 500x281px
>>17863140
>mfw
>>
>>17863565
Don't laugh at me, I accept it
>>
Okay, how can I het a demon inside my head? Not possession, but a symbiotic relationship
>>
All of these demons are assholes. Sitri is the biggest asshole of them all. He came to be for no reason, I didn't summon him or know what any of this shit was, yet he came to me in my sleep and said "My name is Sitri, and I am against you"

Fuck that guy leopard dude.
>>
>>17863580
Ask for gum in exchange for your family's future
>>17863589
Sitri is just an asshole my dude, not all.
>>
>>17863591
I was being serious. I can't promise my family in exchange, due to free will and shit.
>>
>>17863554
so, let's talk summoning related tools. obviously you get what you put into it and all, but is there anything specific related to the tools I use? like for example would a dagger made out of X material be better than one made out of Y or anything like that?
>>
>>17863607
ancient niggas said you had to make your own dagger and shit but like bruh a butter knife can work
>>
>>17863607
Rock beats scisors, scisors beat paper, paper beats rock?
>>
>>17863591

I hear you. I could understand other demons being not so mean, but what the hell is Sitri's problem?!

And....... I didn't summon Sitri... Why and/or How did he come my way? The only reason I know about any of this Goetia shit is because years ago I had a dream with Sitri (although I never saw his face, only saw blackness when he spoke to me. His voice was freakin scary yo). He told me his name!! I NEVER heard of Sitri, EVER! I'm what 4channers would call a christfag.
WHY did he come to me? How could he come to me or even find me?!
>>
>>17863616
Maybe you fucked with him in past lives. Butter up your anus bro. It's gonna be a wild ride.
>>
>>17863616
Bune(a real niggga) Said Sitri is an asshole lapdog who think's it is still the sixties. He is also a demon so bruh what do you expect him to do to a Christina nigga?
>>
>>17863616
Summon sitri and ask him
>>
>>17863616
I know that feel. When I was a kid, I got Asmodeus stuck in my head.
>>
>>17863554
I'm A.M.S. and I approve this thread.

>>17863607
Hoo boy, better have lube on hand.
>>
>>17863657
Any news?
>>
What's a good excuse to summon Orobas? I don't have any legit reasons. I just want to see the infamous horse god.
>>
>>17863662
Yeah, I'm worn out. I'm talking to a total of 16 companies right now and Google will make 17. Bune pls stop.
>>
>>17863657
...Why would I need lube exactly?
>>
>>17863677
Horse god has needs too. You want to please the horse god.
>>
>>17863677
Sorry, that comment was meant for >>17863616.

I was going to write a longer response to you and forgot I had already clicked on your post number.

I need to get more sleep, but I can't keep people waiting.
>>
>>17863623
If that is the case... well... I guess I can't really blame anyone lol. :/ Yea, I just gotta buckle up.

>>17863625
Yea, part of me knows that any if not all demons won't like me just because I am a christian. I'm one of those Christians that shouts the name of Jesus all the time, and apparently demons don't like hearing his name or whatever. I am interested in Bune though. I never really thought of the whole aspect of how demons view other demons. Very interetsting.

>>17863630
Hahahaha, Nah lol.

>>17863649
EESH! I have seen that name in Crowleys book I believe. I don't really remember but I think he was one of the assholes too.
>>
>>17863692
get some sleep man, the evocations can wait
also, did you ever get your phone back?
>>
File: d2a.jpg (34KB, 350x400px) Image search: [Google]
d2a.jpg
34KB, 350x400px
>>17863673
Guess summoning will have to become part time now. Don't overwork yourself.

Question, can you randomly perform GRP to give yourself energy? Might be useful
>>
>>17863710
Not yet but I don't have a demon on the case yet, just the regular cops.
>>
>>17863729
I'm evoking tonight come hell or high water. I gotta do some tarot readings too and answer a bunch of emails. Someday I'll save up a bunch of money and do this full time for a year or something.
>>
>>17863692
>I need to get more sleep, but I can't keep people waiting.
Sleep man. You've done enough.
>>
>>17863780
This
>>17863692
Because you deserve it, and If you want to encourage people to do this, the most important thing is to take care of yourself so you don't become a cautionary tale
>>
>>17863735
Will Orobas release gum-anon from his agreement? It seems onerous and really distorts the market.
Was Orobas worshipped by proto-germans, scythians, proto-turks, or a nameless P-I-E tribe lost to time?
This must be the most attention he's received since the Romans crossed the Danube River.
>>
Anyone have any experience with Amdusias?
One day I found myself saying 'Amdusias' over and over before I googled it. Brix were prompt to follow, and I've been looking for people's experiences with him since.
I have no idea why he would put his name in my head when I'm a heathenfag.
>>
>>17863691
Horse god is love, horse god is life.

>>17863823
I'd really like to hear the whole story of gum anon.

AMS is out at the moment but I'll try and answer questions people have, if any.
>>
>>17863875
>Be Me
>No longer be anonkun
>>
>>17863875
Gum Anon --> >>17863140
thought Orobas was nonsense, challenged Orobas. Orobas called him on his shit and delivered. No doubt.

Gum Anon now must establish a multi-generational Orobas family cult.
>>
>>17863879
Do you know anything about entities other than angels and demons? Elementals, fairies, elves, etc...
Ever tried to summon one?
>>
>>17863879
>Be me
>see whats happened to these threads
What have we done
>>
>>17863898
I haven't worked directly with any Elementals, as of yet. I believe Ghob is the elemental king of earth, and generally considered the easiest to summon of all the elemental kings; if you follow that path.

They're not as nice as the angels or demons though, likely due to even less human contact than the goetics get.

>>17863891
Wow, Gum Anon better get to edifying horse fetishes, stat.
>>
>>17863900
seems to be working out for AMS...
is anyone else getting results (or no results at all?)

The Orobas cult taking shape is kinda worrisome, though.

As a coward who is here because I'm shocked by people getting gainz, I'll stick to my Rosary.
>>
>>17863589
i hope he kills you for insulting him, Hail Set!
>>
>>17863956
I'm much more worried about whatever /pol/ has inadvertently brought into being. I think Kek is more a Tulpa / egregore than actual sentient entity at this point; but given enough energy, who knows. Kek is said by thousands of internet folks every day with the intention of 'lulz', and it directly feeds back into this thing.

Of course, if it turns out to have integrated at all with that egyptian god Kek, all bets are off. I have no idea at this point.

I actually pray more to god now than before I started practicing magic. Once you start seeing things happen which 'aren't supposed to happen'; and realize it wasn't all in your head, suddenly faith makes a lot more sense.
>>
>>17863927
Thanks, I'll do some research on Ghob. He seems like a good starting point. For some reason I'm more attracted to nature spirits. I don't trust angels and demons.
>>
Anyone here tried to summon something other than Orobas?
>>
>>17864049

I came to that conclusion myself. It's like the Ebola-Chan nonsense but 10000x times worse. And the frog avatar could be anyone. These entities are not known for their honesty.
>>
what do you guys think of him?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1skf-cFQVKc&spfreload=10
>>
>>17864286
can a more knowledgeable /sum/moner weigh in?
i don't like his vibe. too salesman-ish
>>
>>17864286
yea somthing is weird about the vibe he gives off a part of him just seems empty like hes souless
>>
>>17864593
Yeah I want some insight on him, so yeah look at his chanel he even has like a store thing and he does give off the salesman vibe

>>17864647
yeah thats what i thought so too and i tried to read his aura but nope nothing... His eyes look at his eyes they look as if he was hypnotized.
>>
There are some demon that helps to be /fit/? Maybe some kind of warrior to help kicking shit.
Also, with sitri being an asshole what are the other options for getting bitches?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160629-224340.png (142KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160629-224340.png
142KB, 540x960px
>>17864800
It's in the pastebin. Zepar, Uvall and Sallos. There are others too but these are the ones in the pastebin, I'm going with Uvall.

Sitri seems to be more sexual by the way, but I don't know...
>>
>>17864834
Almost forgot, the demons in my post are for getting girls, not getting fit. Fit is some other demon.
>>
>>17864834
Zepar, Uvall, and Sallos are for trying to get, return, and keep love. If you're looking for a quick hookup that's usually Sitri's department, however he CAN help with love the same way the others do but some consider that a sub specialty for him

As for getting /fit/ well I'm not sure, they're listed in the Lemegeton. Try the Swolefather Brodin lol
>>
>>17863554
So,I'm new to this stuff,i read the pastebin,and i heard ,,Orobas,, seems like a pretty chill dude.

Do you have any idea what incense specifically to use,because someone mentioned some types are better for certain entities(Orobas specifically).

Also,some people mentioned something about demons/angels/something related to them through the birthday and had some type of a chart to see what is yours in the last thread,mentioned degrees of the sun,and i was confused by that,could you elaborate?

What do you consider the easiest being to summon,is it Orobas,and what are the possible negative repercussions if done wrong?

Do summoned beings appear in physical forms if invoked/evoked,and how much noise do they make,can other people see/hear them?

Has anyone had sex with demons,Orobas specifically?Asking from sheer curiosity.
>>
>>17863554

What do you consider the best beginner literature?

Is there a list of all known types of summonable(?) beings.Example:
>Angels,Demons,Elementals,etc

Related to the last question:Are imps a thing?

Also,off by one.
>>
>>17863554
How Solomon found all those demons and signs anyway?
Did he ask YHVH directly?
>>
>>17865123
well, so far we know that angels and demons and elementals can be summoned, we don't know about anything else as far as I know. So while imps or other creatures might exist (or might not) we don't know, because we don't have rituals for those.
>>
>>17865213
Hey,thanks for taking the time to answer,i appreciate it, but do you by any chance happen to know about the stuff >>17865109 asked about?
>>
>>17865109
>i was confused by that,could you elaborate?
Look at the position of the sun in your natal chart. Compare that with the Demon-sun chart.

For example, if your Sun is 22 degrees into Gemini, then look at the chart and you'll see Botis in that position.
>>
>>17865207
Solomon probably never existed, because the jews weren't very influential in the slightest back in those days, which goes against the narrative of the Solomon legend. There's just no evidence.
>>
>>17865233
Hello,thanks for making that clearer,but i still do not understand what the Demon-sun chart is,and i can't seem to be able to find it online.
>>
>>17865241
There is no evidence of demons and summoning shit too
>>
>>17865220
well I don't know about incense or about astrology, I do know Orobas is recommended to beginners because he prevents other spirits from tempting the summoner, as is generally pretty cool. (so I've been told from everyone here anyway, haven't met him myself.) As far as repercussions go, they can get pretty serious, if I remember correctly, A.M.S. actually screwed up the first time he evoked Orobas, and Orobas possessed him. luckily, it didn't end too badly, but if that had been say, Andras for example, the consequences can be pretty bad. I don't think demons appear in physical forms (not that I've done any evoking myself, just answering based on what I've read from this thread.) It's possible for others to hear/see them from what I understand though.

finally, I don't know anything about having sex with demons. and I don't think Orobas is really the demon you want to have sex with, that's more Sitri's thing.
>>
File: 1467152972491.jpg (3MB, 2032x2181px) Image search: [Google]
1467152972491.jpg
3MB, 2032x2181px
>>17865249
Go summon Sitri, piss him off and then tell me they don't exist.

>>17865243
Here.
>>
>>17865257
Thanks for the help and making that clearer,i have one more question though,if the OP (A.M.S.) of these threads got possessed by him,why was it so,since he is described as being nice,or did i mistake nice and kind with something else?

>>17865258
Yeah,that is surely the chart i saw in the last thread,but i'm not quite sure what to do with the natal chart
>>
>>17865271
>i'm not quite sure what to do with the natal chart
Well just post it then.
>>
File: sitrisigil.png (5KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
sitrisigil.png
5KB, 223x226px
>>17863554
Just started a pact with Sitri a few minutes ago and I must say, his energy feels pleasant. The pact we have is; sharing this body in exchange for, attention from anyone sexually and sharing the human body and learning from each other. We spoke via incense smoke and it was nice to know that he already knew me and actually wanted the pact as well. My offerings were an incense, a cigar, and some wine. He has a soothing voice in my opinion and I'm pleased that him and I are now working together.
>>
>>17865273
I kind of want to learn this stuff,not get just get helped,i like learning about this a lot so far,are there videos or texts with instructions?
>>
>>17865271
well, if I remember correctly, Orobas possessed A.M.S. and negotiated the terms of their contract on him behalf. So technically A.M.S. can't really get rid of him, Orobas is just kinda there until he feels like going. As far as possession goes it could have gone a whole lot worse. They became fast friends though, so it's kinda hard to imagine that Orobas isn't a fairly nice (or at least neutral) demon. He's also describes as "loyal to the summoner" in the goetia, so there is that.
>>
>>17865285
>are there videos or texts with instructions?
Probably.

As for this, look at the position of the sun in your birth chart. Every Demon rules 5 degrees of a sign, with 6 Demons per sign. So, if your sun is 9 degrees into Capricorn, your birthday is related to Gremory.
>>
>>17865298
Oh wow,i can see how that could have gone a lot worse lol
>>17865304
That is what i needed,thanks man,i think i can get my natal chart soon,i just need to remember where it is,since it was made at my birth.
>>
>>17865274
that sounds really nice you know, I thought doing the same thing myself couple times now, probably will so please tell the sexy leopard if he's up to do that more often
>>
>>17865304
so lets say that the sun was 24° into Aries, who the fuck is my demon?
>>
>>17865316
Go for it, I'm sure he's willing to start pacts as long as you have the right offerings and remain loyal to him. He's also really possessive so do be wary.
>>
>>17865320
Marbas. Have fun.
>>
>>17865330
His abilities (or at least, the ones portraited in the goetia) seemed really cool actually, thank you
>>
>>17865329
Actually I feel kinda related to him, his personality, his abilities, I'm possessive, like sex and a good cigar too, so I hope we get along
>>
File: unnamed.png (127KB, 258x386px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
127KB, 258x386px
How to summon a sexy succubus waifu?

Is it like a russian mail order bride?
>>
>>17865341
There was an image in previous threads about succubi, an anon actually did the ritual I think, Ill give it a shot too one of these days
>>
>>17865360
I think he said something about mixing his blood and semen and the burned sigil and drinking it though.
>>
>>17865363
Indeed, i don't expect the flavor to be that good you know, but gotta admit that I feel compelled to disgusting rituals
>>
>>17865375
I know how you feel,i will probably try it too sometimes,if i find a confirmed method.
>>
File: L17.jpg (84KB, 379x500px) Image search: [Google]
L17.jpg
84KB, 379x500px
>>17865274
What other demons have you contacted? Also do you have any idea how Sitri knew you already?
>>
>>17865375
i don't get why you think it's disgusting it's basicly the same as children eating bugs and dirt and sucking on there mothers dildo.....
>>
Is this shit real or just some RP?
>>
>>17865390
>sucking on there mothers dildo.....
I find oedipus certainty disgusting, besides : dirt and bugs < cum, blood and ashes
>>
>>17865421
Why don't you find out yourself?
>>
>>17865421
Why not just try it out yourself? If you get no results then report back and shit on the thread.
>>
>>17865421
>>17865426
>>17865428
Because i might be the one shat on for not doing it correctly,and i am certainly intrigued by this in general,and would like to know.
>>
>>17865421
>Is this shit real or just some RP?
Summon a Demon, piss him off and then post results.
>>
>>17865440
>>17865421
What do you think of an effective way to piss one off?
I always wanted to go out in style.
>>
>>17865448
Just be yourself
>>
>>17865475
That hurt man
>>
>>17865448
Read the Bible to them.
>>
I read the pastebin attached,am i ready to summon Orobas?
>>
>>17865489
o think anyone would get pissed off if they were being preached at with some scrammbled mumbo jumbo altered by time so much that its mostly a bunch of annoying or boring bs that has some ok advice in it from time to time.
>>
>>17865507
Pretty much, just make sure you follow all the precautions we've listed and you should do fine
>>
>>17865546
Thanks,will try it soon,wish me luck!
>>
>>17865557
Good luck anon! Don't forget to get back to us with your results!
>>
What are some examples of things to ask Orobas for?
>>
File: R.png (4KB, 206x410px) Image search: [Google]
R.png
4KB, 206x410px
I think I summoned Sitri last night by accident. I drew an anonymous glyph on the inside of my left wrist and drew a bath for a ritual cleansing. She stood over me nude in the water and, uh, came on my face and made me ask for it...

In the morning I kneeled in prayer and lit some incense, and I wore the glyph all day long. Still am - it looks a lot better on my skin than in MSPaint, I swear. Should I be worried? Is she jealous or vengeful or malicious? She certainly seems, um, a little demanding, but she had a kind smile and I felt safe in her presence.
>>
>>17865577
His office is to discover all
things past, present, and to come; also to give Dignities, and
Prelacies, and the favour of friends and of foes. He gives true
answers of divinity, and of the creation of the world. He is very
faithful unto the Exorcist, and will not allow him to be tempted of
any Spirit.
>>
Umm,>>17865507 here

I was wondering if a shower is an OK substitute for a bath?
>>
>>17865612
Take picture of your wrist.

Also, why do you believe it is Sitri?
>>
>>17865619
good question, I would think so, but go ahead with it, and if nothing happens then I guess not.
>>
>>17865619
Yeah. As long as you get clean. Blast the water to freezing cold though to give you a boost.
>>
File: IMG_20160629_232220.jpg (1MB, 1247x1913px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160629_232220.jpg
1MB, 1247x1913px
>>17865623

Reasons I believe it was Sitri:
>got me naked
>beautiful
>demanded sex from me
>wasn't directly summoned (kinda just happened)
>had wings
>made me swear unto them

This is the first occult ritual I've ever performed. I dunno if I consciously intended it to be a summoning but maybe that's what I wanted it to be...
>>
>>17865641
tell us more about what lead up to this, was is just completely out of nowhere?
>>
>>17865612
>>17865641
This happened purely with your astral vision right? What state of consciousness were you in? If you weren't thinking of Sitri before that occurrence then I would lean towards it being a succubus.
>>
File: HNI_0001.jpg (70KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0001.jpg
70KB, 640x480px
just put sparklys over all the unececarys for these been drawing things like this sice i was you no idea why but they always seem to link with somthing
>>
File: 1411242676964.jpg (22KB, 255x240px) Image search: [Google]
1411242676964.jpg
22KB, 255x240px
>>17865743
>>
>>17863554
summon a suckybus.
https://succubusluve.wordpress.com/how-to-summon/

Too lazy to summon?
http://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-CONJURE-SUCCUBUS-SEXUAL-POWER-and-PLEASURE.html
>>
>>17865743
Wow, please fix this sentence. I have no idea what you are saying.
>>
>>17865677

Well, I was in the bath cleaning myself because I felt like I needed some kind of purification in my life. I wrote the symbol on my wrist and got in, and shaved my legs and meditated. I nicked myself at least once so blood was involved at least a little bit. Then I finished shaving and things got hot and heavy. She kept asking like, "are you sure you want this?" and I just kept saying yes. I may have goofed here.
>>
Can Orobas ( or any of your other demonbros) do something to prevent my life from crashing down around me?

What with my dad being diagnosed legally insane, my parents divorce, having to live with my step mom to help take care of my three sisters, and listening to said step Mom cry herself to sleep every night, my family could do with a little happiness.

I'm tired of living in other people's homes and seeing everyone so miserable.
>>
>>17865765
I don't know man, are you sure it's sitri and not some random succubus?
>>
>>17865743
much apolagies things tend to get changed as i type them so i read a compleatly different sentance then i actualy type.

I placed sparkles apon the uneeded bits i have been drawing these since i was a wee tyke they usualy are connected with somthing feel free to figure out what the fuck it is for me.
>>
>>17865740

I wasn't totally sober. My thought initially was that it was a succubus but I had been reading a little bit about Goetia the night before and had the idea of summoning in my head when I got ready for the bath. It was all in my mind's eye.

Would a succubus have you wear a sigil and pray?
>>
>>17865775
That sucks to hear anon. I would wait until A.M.S. is back to give you advice. Meanwhile, you should study up and get the materials ready. His email is in the op if you wanna go ahead and message him.
>>
>>17865783
You'd probably be better off in the symbol identification thread.
>>
>>17865797
why dont you put it in one of your rituals instead i like that idea more i never do anything without a reason even if i don't know it. i just felt smewhat compelled to post it in this thread and so i did
>>
File: Orobas.jpg (115KB, 1080x768px) Image search: [Google]
Orobas.jpg
115KB, 1080x768px
>>17865341
There's an image floating on /x/, though I'm a bit reluctant to add it in the pastebin, as the only anon that performed the ritual has yet to report with any results. Granted, it takes 7 days for her to make contact, and it hasn't been that long yet.

>>17865641
> she
> wings
Sounds more like a succubus to me. Did it look like a leopard?

>>17865435
> not doing it correctly
We're all here to learn. Do the ritual, post back, and worse case if you failed we could all troubleshoot your ritual. Good luck, and be careful.

>>17865274
Sounds like you had a very nice first experience, keep updating us!

>>17865298
Inaccurate. A.M.S is not possessed these days, he only has Orobas in his head.
The first time he evoked him he had a tarot card in the triangle as well the whole deck in the circle, thus providing a link for the demon to possess him. A.M.S the experience as terrifying. Not being able to control his own body, he had to watch himself dig out a vein from thumb with a butter knife. This event was to serve as a harsh lesson from Orobas to pay attention to small details during rituals. But they're best buddies these days!
>>
>>17865797
>>17865801
that aside though i suppose your right about that.
>>
Bunch of role players all up in here
>>
>>17865806
Can you use candles bought from the church?
I have a feeling this is a really dumb question.
>>
>>17865801
Maybe you should do the ritual yourself and put your idea to the test. Report back and tell us what you think.

Also, be careful of "magical thinking". Try not to associate every feeling/emotion to meaning something significant. Some feelings of being compelled might be worth noting so write them down if you want to. If this doesn't apply to you then I apologize. Just some advice
>>
>>17865806

I mean, it probably was a succubus, but the symbol is still bothering me... Like, my first impulse this morning while I prayed was that I should get it tattooed on. Are succubi into that kinda thing? It would probably be easier if it were just a succubus, right? Something about the whole encounter is sitting weird with me.
>>
>>17865827
by compelled i mean i'm already doing them before i even have the chance to think about it just think of it like having another you in you that can apply basic control and changes.
>>
File: party time.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
party time.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
Hey there /sum/, I hear this is how you like to party.

Time to give that bitch who stole my phone one hell of a ride, and I do mean hell.
>>
>>17865835
let me guess she has a nokea brick?
>>
>>17865835

Don't take revenge just because you can, please. :( Stealing someone's phone is awful but you don't know her circumstances and tormenting her probably won't get your phone back.
>>
>>17865835
Hi A.M.S. ,i am new around here,and i saw some people talking about you being possessed by Orobas,is there an archived thread or something where you wrote the experience down?
>>
>>17865775
Email us at [email protected] and we'll see what we can do to help
>>
>>17865849
> Don't take revenge just because you can, please. Stealing someone's phone is awful but you don't know her circumstances and tormenting her probably won't get your phone back.

I'm not taking revenge, I'm getting my phone back. The demon I'm summoning:

'The Seventy-second Spirit in order is named Andromalius. He is an Earl, great and mighty, appearing in the form of a man holding a great serpent in his hand. His office is to bring back both a thief, and the stolen goods; to discover all wickedness, and underhanded dealings; and to punish all thieves and other wicked people; and also to discover hidden treasures. He rules over 36 Legions of Spirits."

I'm asking for the return of my phone, nothing more. I leave the judgement and punishment of the wicked to Andromalius' discretion. I am offering in exchange a libation of fine tequila infused with habanero, which I feel is an appropriate symbol of my anger, but I have no intention of doing any more harm than is required to return my phone.
>>
>>17865851
I'm afraid not, the thread 404'd.

>>17865775
>>17865854
Please email us, we'll do what we can.
>>
>>17865835
Can you show us your whole setting?
>>
>>17865851
I have that thread saved but I think it's in text format. Post email and I'll send it to you
>>
>>17865865

What kinds of summoning services do you provide, exactly?
>>
File: 291209.jpg (33KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
291209.jpg
33KB, 225x350px
>>17865859
Please let us know what Andromalius is like! I really like hearing about your encounters with the spirits.
>>
>>17865894
[email protected]

Obviously,its a burner email
>>
>>17865872
Done.

>>17865894
Please email it to me as well, I get a lot of requests for it.

>>17865896
If I choose to take your case, you get a tarot reading to advise you on the matter. If you decide to go ahead with, I will summon the spirit of your choice - I will, of course, recommend one based on what I know now - and negotiate with it on your behalf. In general I make any required offerings on behalf of my clients. I offer this service pro bono as a service to the /sum/ community.

>>17865904
Thank you. I enjoy relating them. I'll post the blow-by-blow after the evocation.
>>
File: setup.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
setup.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
>>17865932
Oops, forgot to attach my pic.
>>
>>17865908
Sent it. The images don't show up and the OP didn't save for some reason.

He talks about Orobas in the second thread though
>>
>>17865932
Could I get orobas to make my dick bigger?
>>
>>17865941
if by bigger you mean hard yes also there is rife frequecys binural beats and all that jazz for that
>>
>>17865932
how many demons are you going to summon tonight? your setting looks awesome, what are the two cards on the circle of solomon? and does the dagger need to be with you when you evoke?
>>
>>17865945
*Invoke i mean
>>
>>17865932

What kind of information/queries are you looking for? I'll send you an email.
>>
>>17865938
Thanks,reading it right now!
>>
>>17865945
Two. One for my phone and one for a client. The two cards are my Hexagram and Ring of Solomon. Not great, but way better than what I was using before. Evoke is the correct term, and I use it to perform the needed preliminaries and it's become a critical part of part of my conjurations, too - "I conjure you forth from the abyss, from which my dagger commands you..." and so forth.

>>17865950
Explain your situation and identify involved parties as initials only. Do not post it here, email me. Your privacy is important here. If shit works (or not) you can post that here but I don't want people divulging details of their personal lives on /x/ of all places.

This goes for anyone who wants to be a client. You don't need permission to email me. I'm behind on responding, but I will get back to you.
>>
joyofsatan.org for correct info on everything in these threads
>>
>>17865944
So I can just listen to binural beats and itll act like viagra?
>>
>>17865970
A.M.S. i'm the satanic anon who criticised you for your methods a week ago or so, Astaroth herself told me that they DO help outsiders but that disrespect is like everything else paid for, so i'd reccomend against using the hexagram and your solomonic circle, don't be firm and courteous, be a beta like a student teaching from a master
>>
File: tumblr_nf9rldEsNf1rnc9k5o1_500.gif (832KB, 500x618px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nf9rldEsNf1rnc9k5o1_500.gif
832KB, 500x618px
>>17865932
Sent you 2 threads A.M.S.

I saved them all except for the one where you were feeling sick and about to give up summoning. What happened to that thread? Did you delete it?
>>
>>17865970
what does the hexagram have to have?
what do the preliminaries consist of?
>>
File: hexagram-of-solomon.jpg (154KB, 345x379px) Image search: [Google]
hexagram-of-solomon.jpg
154KB, 345x379px
>>17866016
It got deleted by a janitor as a duplicate, I think. It's a shame, too, it was where I documented my first experience with Sitri, who has since become a big part of this madness.

>>17866019
The hexagram is pic related. It's a symbol of the human connection to the divine, whatever that means, and it seems to force the demons to at least attempt to obey the sorcerer. I used to just load it up on my phone, thankfully my little cardstock version arrived just before my phone got stolen.

The preliminaries are just standard Golden Dawn rituals. I start with the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram, then do the Greater Ritual of the Pentagram, and then I actually conjure. It's a lot of work but worth it to me. I'm practicing Crowley's version of the Bornless Rite but the wording is awkward and I'm considering reworking it to flow better. I'm also ripping out the Enochian bits because fuck that.
>>
>>17865987
I trust Orobas over you any day, and he says to use the circle and hexagram even if I evoke angels or elementals. I'm sure as fuck using to evoke demons who I do not trust, even if many of them have been very kind to me.

To be clear, I'm sympathetic to Satanists, but I'm really more of a Gnostic with a profound respect for Lucifer at this point.
>>
>>17866040
Hey A.M.S. could you put in a good word with Orabas for me?Initials N.M.

I just think i'm gonna fuck up,and this is gonna be my first summon,gonna try about 30 mins in
>>
>>17866056
Let me know what happens either way. Glad you're at least trying. I'll let Orobas know you're about to summon him if he comes around.
>>
>>17865985
well there is penis growing ones to it might it might not i have never botherd trying it and don't really care to my penis stoped growing once it hit plesurable size anyway.
>>
>>17866059
Thanks,would appreciate it if he doesn't kill me or something like that!
>>
I JUST SUMMONED AN ANGEL. OH MY FUCKING GOD.

SHES SO HOT I WANNa FUCK HER IN THE FUCKING ASS SOOOOOOOO BAD.

THANKS /X/
>>
>>17866068
are you sure it's an angel you summoned m8? Not a succubus or some soul stealing creature?
>>
>>17866059
RIP attempt,nothing happened
>>
>>17866068
What's the fundamental difference between an angel and a demon anyway? Their areas of influence? Also invoking vs evoking?
>>
>>17866078
Yeah, my attempt sucked tonight, too. I kept fucking up the GRP and ultimately decided to try again in a couple hours. Can you post details of your ritual so we can try and troubleshoot?
>>
>>17866134
Honestly,i think it was shoddily done,might try again when i have the right materials for it.
Evoking seems to require less preparation,and also seems more respectful to the demon,i might try that.
>>
When you guys talk to a spirit do you do it with your voice or the monologue in your head? Do I have to use my voice to talk to a spirit?
>>
>>17866134
Hey you missed the question I asked you here >>17863729

Sorry to hear about your attempt, hope it goes better next time
>>
>>17866318
Thanks,will surely keep trying,even if it means boring him to death,i need an answer.
>>
>talk about my experiance with Orobas literally six months ago here
>now he's the meme demon

Oh master please forgive this scribe.
>>
I'm kinda new to this stuff, but this has always intrigued me.

Do demons related to your birthday actually share a stronger bond with you or is it just a formal thing that doesn't affect the relationship between you and said demon?

For example my birthday demon should be Dantalion, does it mean he would be more willing to help or be summoned?
>>
What's this faggotry about Astarte being a he in the lesser key of Solomon?
>>
>>17866345
For some reason in these books every demon is male
>>
>>17866318
Trying again now. I perform the GRP to get me in the right state and energize me, yeah. I don't know enough to say why, but I feel like the Bornless Rite would be even more effective.

>>17866327
Let me know if I can help.

>>17866338
I'm not sure. It seems like the occult correspondence would make it easier - in the same way that using the right metal for the seal or the right perfume would - but I'm speculating here.
>>
>>17866383
Hey,it's the guy still trying to summon Orobas,can i evoke him(i think its evoke,not invoke,not sure) into my head,i heard about people doing that,and i dont think the method is exactly described in the pastebin.

I think someone mentioned it not being safe,but i think since it's our lovely Orobas i can try it.
>>
>>17866415
Don't be careless. Evoke first.
>>
>>17866415
Since your bringing him into your head, it's Invoking. We'll try and add a guide for invocation at some point however for first time summoning it would be best to Evoke. No matter how friendly the spirits may seem, given the opportunity they WILL try and do harm. Invocation amplifies the possibility of this happening
>>
Sun is in 13 Degrees Libra
whos my demon?

also what could happen if you carve a pentagram into your skin?
>>
>>17863554
the pastebin talks about drawing a circle on the floor with chalk
what if it's not a perfect circle?
>>
>>17866447
This is what string is for.
>>
>>17866452
can you boyscouts explain a city dweller how to to it?
>>
File: 1467040164580.gif (182KB, 959x1650px) Image search: [Google]
1467040164580.gif
182KB, 959x1650px
>>17865341
I haven't tried it myself
>>
>>17866433
Malphas.

>also what could happen if you carve a pentagram into your skin?
Men and Demons alike will think you're a retard.
>>
>>17866456
>fix something at centerpoint
>tie chalk to one end of string
>tie other end to fixed point at radius length
>????
>profit
>>
>>17866456
if you couldn't figure that out on your own you might aswell end up being demon food
>>
>>17865258
this chart is wrong
>>
>>17865641
I thought sitri appeares as male... Btw, astaroth has wings, lust and appears as a female
>>
>>17866468
I guess its the same for tattoos then?
>>
>>17866507
>this chart is wrong
Which one is correct then?
>>
>>17866433
Purson or Gremory
>>
>>17866512
the Aleister Crowley one
>>
>>17866419
>>17866422

I thought they would like being invoked,since it comes without binds for them,and thought they would be more friendly or something.
Guess i was wrong.
>>
>>17866517
Do it,what's the worst that could happen?
Post results
>>
>>17866520
>what's the worst that could happen?
you serious nigga
>>
>>17866468
>>17866513
I'm confused, which one?
Also what does it mean if he/she is my demon?
>>
>>17866516
Post it.
>>
>>17865832
Ok man, this whole thread can be categorized for a book of schizophrenic, but the way you describe your behavior and the way you type, I think you could actually have some psychosis around, just a wild guess
>>
>>17866433
>sun 13 degrees libra
Association with a spiritual entity can take a number of measurements, not necessarily an initially astrological one. If you're truly looking for a m/patron of sorts, I recommend undergoing several rites of bibliomancy on demonological encyclopedias or lists of spirits for an even more lucid communion. The following site is designed for by Demonolaters, for Demonolaters:
http://darkerwoodpublishing.com/Books/DB%20Publishing

I recommend this book to start out for bibliomantic insight: http://ptchanculto.binhoster.com/books/Grimorios%20e%20cenas%20maquiavelicas/The%20Encyclopedia%20Of%20Demons%20And%20Demonology.pdf
>carve a pentagram into your skin
Depending on if you sanctify and undergo a ritual of sorts prior to the attachment of a series of magical designs, the pentagram can act as a massive focal point for (sub)conscious experimentation. Among more serious demonolators, religious tattoos/ permanent focal points are quite common.
>>17866468
>dey dink ur a retard
Some "men" will but that's usually because they're uneducated Neanderthals that can't stand too different applications of behavior. Demons won't because they actually understand the utility of magical inks, prayers and inscriptions.
>confirmed for not looking into channeling spirits with Magical Ink nor the Art of ingressing/housing spirits
>opinion discarded
>>
>>17866531
Purson if you were born during the day, Gremory if you were born during the night
>>17866542
it's in Crowley's book "777", but I think the Lon Milo DuQuette book also lists the zodiac/day/time of the day relation of each demon as described by Crowley
>>
>>17865616
>discover all things past, present, and to come
So can I ask him to discover me the place where I will get a high paying job in the next 30 days?

Also, what stuff does he like on return? Food? Drinks? My whole family?
>>
File: lozih.jpg (77KB, 960x717px) Image search: [Google]
lozih.jpg
77KB, 960x717px
Hoy,
does anyone know this dude?

I was asking some wishes to my brains in an hypnotic state, lying in my bed like a pepperoni on a pizza, right before sleep.
And this lion with eyes of fire appeared to me as mine were closed. Like a vision in an hypnagogic state.

Next day i painted this portrait, mostly because i wanted to paint something not because i was somehow compelled.
>>
>>17866673
That a lion? I see more a kohala
>>
>>17866690
had not paint for a year
but yea, me too

anyone? Lion or at least a feline with eyes of fire?
>>
>>17866583
>Demons won't because they actually understand the utility of magical inks, prayers and inscriptions.
What is the utility of scratching a pentagram into your skin? It's not a Demon's sigil. What good is it then?
>>
>>17866705
I remember seeing a lion with firey eyes somewhere in the goetia, don't remember his name thou
>>
>>17865233
I'm not that anon, but could you or someone perhaps explain the relating aspect to me.
My sun is 9 degrees in Virgo, and that looks like it aligns with Asmoday, does this just mean that I would being able to summon them would come more naturally, or it would be easier to build a bond with them.

I'm a beginner and I was planning on summoning Marchosias, but should I start to put my time into looking into Asmoday instead.
>>
>>17863927
How difficult would it be to summon an air elemental?
>>
>>17866753
More importantly,is it possible to sex one of them?

...Tbh,im gonna make it my goal to have sex with all of the supernatural creatures probably.
>>
>>17866761
>More importantly,is it possible to sex one of them?
If you want to fuck spirits, look into astral projection.
>>
>>17866745
it's not Asmoday
it's Zepar (day) or Alloces (night)
Basically, based on what I studied (and the literature regarding the subject is far from complete) these are the demons that should have stronger influence over your life anyways, so it should be easier to have them manifest to you; don't think about bonding though, evocations are like business transactions in a way, a demon won't do anything for you if you don't do something in return for him of proportionate value to the service required.

You should be happy that it's not Asmoday, he is stupidly powerful, so him being easier to be evoked a begginer (like I assume you are) isn't exactly a good thing for you. I should know, my day vision is Paimon and I haven't bothered with summoning him yet because I think his power is too great for me to keep in check (thus leading to me cutting a bad deal).
>>
>>17866787
thx,will check it out
>>
>>17866721
>what's the use of etching a pentagram?
Aesthetic, channeling, ritual points of congress, etc. It's precisely similar to using any other symbol like runes, crosses, tridents. The spaces between points relate towards the properties/ether connecting the total sum of the presence/atmosphere attributed to the design.

The pentagram is a multifaceted tool that can ride upon mass/impressed consciousness, reflecting an exoteric variation of the Pentagonal figure of Solomon, or which can rest upon the way the inversed/upright pentagram speaks to the diviner/approacher.
>It's not a demon's sigil
It could be transfigured into one by the impressions/summoning of the arcanist, but usually acts as an elemental focal point of intent/alignment/purpose.
>what good is it?
I find this question somewhat strange, considering this is a summoning thread, the incorporation of sigils is highly suggested as a theme, and that you suggested a meticulous president. It acts as a nexion, a gateway composed of identifiable points of energetic/psychic/spiritual doorways/barrings in a compressed shape of power. It serves an esoteric purpose very much in the same function exoteric sigils point towards demonic presences.
>>
>>17866804
>a demon won't do anything for you if you don't do something in return for him of proportionate value to the service required.
What are the most common payments? A 2 litre soda? A glass of blood? Money?
>>
>>17866804
Thank you for the information, and clarification. Thinking in terms of a business partners would have been a better description, thank you.

Occultopedia says the duties of Zepar are relating to love, lust and sodomy.
>homo demon
>how fitting
>>
>>17866856
this is a delicate topic
usually a demon requires two things in return of his service:
1) exaltation of his name/seal
2) "sin"
now, if the first is pretty much self-explanatory, the second one isn't. by sin I mean sensation. basically, a demon is a being not belonging to our plane of existence but able to influence it to some degree using the evocator's mind as a vessel of sorts, I know it sounds cryptic, but remember: as above, so below; by altering an individual's mind he can alter the "collective mind" (the world). to be able to do so he must be bound to our mind and therefore our plane, the sensorial plane, thus requiring the evocator to offer powerful emotions/sensations in return for his services: getting drunk, gambling, injuring yourself, the thrill of killing (supposedly, I'm no crazed killer lol) are all powerful sensations, therefore the demon would be able to perform harder tasks which require more time for him to be able to accomplish them; however, even something as simple as enjoying a meal, kissing someone you love, performing a difficult task are "acceptable payment". Other than being a mean of letting a demon do his "job", him being bound to your mind and all will be also able to feel what you feel, enjoying it (and probably depriving you of some energy, thus the stress/tiredness some evocators report).
I hope I was clear
>>
>>17866903
Is safe to let it binds to your mind if you are a beginner? It doesn't sounds safe.

Also, should I just ask what I want and let him ask for something on return? I want to give a fair payment, but I don't want a bad deal.
>>
Will masturbate while moaning the demon's name count as a fair payment? lol
>>
>>17866910
it's what evocation is all about. binding a demon to your mind doesn't mean invocation. that's him taking over your conscience. not a big fan.

when you do your request, be clear (bullet point if you have multiple requests) about what you want and be extremely clear about what you're willing to give in return; the demon will start to negotiate a deal and if you feel like you're getting screwed, perform a banishing ritual. also, for the love of God, don't mention the name of ANYONE outside the circle.
the reason why Orobas is a nice first summon is that he is faithful, sincere and teaches you how to deal with demons.
>>
>>17866804
Can you tell me who are my demons if im 24° into aries? Please I don't get how to use the calendar things
>>
>>17866917
it depends. how often do you masturbate?
if you do it a lot it's not worth much.
if you are a prude and never masturbated your whole life, it could be a great payment.
>>
>>17866926
Vassago (day) and Malphas (night). Do you think their characteristics have influenced you and your life?
>>
>>17866934
Can you tell mine too? I'm so curios. 24° in pisces
>>
>>17866944
Stolas (day) and Andromalius (night).
Stolas is chill as fuck. If you ever summon him, smoking weed is one of the best payments you can offer. Low (monetary) cost, high value (for Stolas).
>>
>>17866934
Probably vassago, i don't see much of malphas in my life or at least i think so
>>
>>17866958
possibly some correlation wit the time of birth?
>>
>>17866957
Holy shit, are you kiddig me?? A bird demon that teaches astronomy?! It's the two things i've alwayd been obsessed with since i was a child
>>
File: 5 cores.jpg (224KB, 448x449px) Image search: [Google]
5 cores.jpg
224KB, 448x449px
Reading the fuck out of this sticky, got some questions.
>For small favors, offer to praise it and spread its sigil online or wherever you can. For larger favors, the most common offerings are alcohol, food and sex.
How the fug do you offer it sex?
>While setting up, DO NOT BREAK THE CIRCLE. It must be intact before you begin your summoning and remain intact during the whole ritual.
>From the moment you first say "Hear me..." to the moment the ritual ends with the License to Depart, DO NOT LEAVE THE CIRCLE.
Why is this important?
>>
>>17867019
if you break the circle, the demon will have access to your mind and body, and thus, posses you.
>>
>>17867019
you promise the demon to have sex and let him enjoy it along you.
>>17867024
more than access to your mind, which he has anyways after an evocation (as I explained a few posts up), breaking the circle means that you are no longer protected and no longer in a position to cut deals with the demon, which could potentially lead it to take over your conscience (not mind). also the reason why you shouldn't mention other people's names.
>>
>>17866920
>also, for the love of God, don't mention the name of ANYONE outside the circle.
Why?
>>
>>17867069
names are powerful things. surrendering your name is like surrendering your true self. giving away the name of someone outside the protection the circle offers to the evocator is not a wise thing to do.
>>
>>17867107
>implying the circle even gives you protection
Ya, this ancient Pan-like deity gives a fuck about a chalk circle on the ground.
>>
Ok. /sum/ has been going for a while. The pastebin has been up and people are reading it.

AMS seems to be up and running, getting results, scaring his wife, etc. Thoth has abandoned the threads for whatever reason; maybe he thinks we're idiots. Fair enough.

Some other namefriends have popped up. Have you folks gotten results? Would you consider it placebo? Clients, have you seen a difference?

Also, if there is no direct provenance with Solomon of antiquity, then where did the original authors (guessing early renaissance) get their knowledge?
>>
>>17867122
well, if you actually read the lesser key of solomon you would understand the reason behind this fact.
>>
>>17867139
I did read it. I read every word of the mind-numbing evocation speeches and curses.

I don't believe the circle works anymore than the hexagram or the ring of Solomon. At best, these things are tools to unknowingly project your own willpower. I don't believe the LBRP does much either and only works as a placebo.
>>
>>17867128
>Also, if there is no direct provenance with Solomon of antiquity, then where did the original authors (guessing early renaissance) get their knowledge?

See Stephen Skinner and Jake Stratton-Kent writings for that. Basically it has sources in Greek magic like graeco-egyptian papyri (PGM) and texts like Testament of Solomon.
>>
>>17867150
well, it could be that. it certainly is an interesting pov. next you're gonna tell me that demons are just parts of our mind?
>>
>>17867150
This depends entirely on who you will ask and what you want to believe. Some will say that circle and triangle are for protections. Others will say that triangle is focusing point for spirit, and circle is sort of amplifier that make spirit easier to summon, or that perhaps you are more "visible" to it. This could be sort of supported by Heptameron, where circle is different based what you are summoning, where, on what day and season of year, on what hour etc. Others will say that is combination of the two. There is no real definite answer for this.
>>
>>17867165
>next you're gonna tell me that demons are just parts of our mind?
No, because they clearly influence the real world in ways that you yourself can't. Hence, I don't think these being care about drawing on the floor.

>>17867180
>Others will say that triangle is focusing point for spirit
This makes sense.
>>
>>17867186
then what is your version of the ritual? I'm genuinely interested.
Is it some new age stuff?
>>
>>17867218
>Is it some new age stuff?
No, I just don't think a circle would be an obstacle if these beings wanted to hurt you.

I'm probably going to invoke Orobas soon without a circle and I'm pretty confident I wont die.
>>
Can anyone give me a guide on invocation with skipping the evocation?

>Inb4 not careful
>>
>>17867259
To make it clearer,is it possible to summon him with words,without seals and sigils,etc...
>>
holy shit
the pastebin is a shortcut as it is...and people want to make it even shorter.

It's already Summoning for Dummies. It's already the Cliff's Notes version.

The organized groups (A.A., OTO, whatever) would ask you to leave for this shit.

Your nonsense will either not work at all (I knew this was all bullshit) or get you in real trouble (ask AMS about his thumb). Go ahead, ask him what it felt like. And he just made a very small mistake.
>>
>>17867186
> No, because they clearly influence the real world in ways that you yourself can't. Hence, I don't think these being care about drawing on the floor.

The traditional logic is that the circle is a symbol of divine protection. That's why the sticky is clear you need divine names to make it work. Some higher power protects humans from demons and compels them to do our bidding, and the symbols of that authority are important. If some armed guy came up to you with no uniform or badge and started trying to tell you what to do, you'd resent it too.

>>17867254
> I'm probably going to invoke Orobas soon without a circle and I'm pretty confident I wont die.

I'm confident you won't either, but I say that know Orobas and not because the circle is superfluous.

>>17867263
> To make it clearer,is it possible to summon him with words,without seals and sigils,etc...

Say you want to talk to someone. Do you you use your phone (the ritual) to dial his specific number (the seal) and actually talk to him, or do you silently sit there are wait for him to call you?
>>
>>17867274
Also, this. Serious occultists are already buzzing /sum/ and wringing their hands over how dangerous what I'm telling people is. I appreciate that you guys want to get into this for the minimum possible effort, but if you want to do that, ask to become a client and have me do it right on your behalf.

Horse cults are one thing, but if I'm responsible for mass possession I'm going to be upset.
>>
>>17867275
the phone metaphor is great, will reuse
do you agree with what this anon said?
>>17866903
>>17866920
>>17867041
>>
>>17867275
>not because the circle is superfluous.
I summoned Zepar before without a circle and nothing happened. I was slightly disappointed.

Hopefully Orobas doesn't ignore me like Zepar did.
>>
>>17867294
> do you agree with what this anon said?

All of those posts are pretty close to what I think, but I'm hardly a well-studied expert. I'm at best a promising talent and at worst a deluded dabbler.

>>17867296
> I summoned Zepar before without a circle and nothing happened. I was slightly disappointed.

I'm sorry. If you tried without a circle, what was the rest of your ritual like?

> Hopefully Orobas doesn't ignore me like Zepar did.

The demons have little pity for those who won't meet the minimum requirements. Getting ignored is relatively merciful.
>>
>>17867275

>>17867263 here,i think we misunderstood due to my poor choice of words.I am thinking of invoking him without Solomon's binds.
What I'm wondering is,are you able to summon him if you write down his sigil,and put a drop of your blood onto it,and chant?
>>
>>17867324
I don't know.

Remember, he's become my good friend but he still made me suffer terribly for the mistake I made summoning him the first time.

If you are not able to meet the minimum requirements outlined in the sticky just send me an email for fuck's sake.
>>
Is there any being someone can summon to get materialistic things? Kind of new to this.
>>
>>17867165
Not necessarily just. But they are certainly part of our minds.

Have a long hard think about whether chairs or doors really exist.
>>
>>17865806
If my goal is to have a similar relationship with Orobas, how should I go about it? I don't really need him to do anything for me, I'd just like him to impart wisdom unto me. I don't want to be possessed but it would be awesome to get his commentary on everyday life and build a working relationship with him. Would I have anything to fear, seeing as I would be outside of the circle? Wouldn't I have to actually invite him to stay? Sounds like a questionable choice. I'd prefer not to dig any veins out of my thumbs if I cam avoid it. I haven't summoned him yet, just trying to find out how I can best go about this and ask a few questions before I do it.
>>
>>17867352
there is no spoon
>>
>>17867344
Some anon here sold his and his children's souls into servitude for a packet of gum.
>>
Hi A.M.S., I sent you an email.
>>
>>17867360
hope it was delcious gum at least
>>
>>17867367
He said it was
>>
Can they grant you monetary gains, such as like 10000 dollars?
>>
>>17867369
all good then
"A piece of gum! My kingdom for a piece of gum!"
>>
>>17867391
I think he got a whole pack, to be fair.
>>
>>17866992
I was born at 6:06 a.m, dunno you tell me
>>
>>17866957
How did you come to the conclusion that Stolas can be paid in weed smoking? Genuinely curious.
>>
>>17867403
I'd like to know this as well.
>>
>>17867290
>but if I'm responsible for mass possession I'm going to be upset.
kek
>>
>>17867306
>The demons have little pity for those who won't meet the minimum requirements.
It's not that I'm too lazy to draw a circle. I'm just pretty sure it would be offensive if anything and wont protect me anyway.

>what was the rest of your ritual like?
It was a while ago, but I spilled a drop of blood into a small fire as an offering. No real two-way communication took place so I don't blame Zepar.
>>
To people arguing wether you need a circle or not, here's my 2 cents on the topic:

If you already have a strong religious belief, if you truly believe in a god (no matter what religion but of course satanism is better because Satan has control over the demons you try to summon) and if you can truly feel his divine protection, then go ahead and summon without a circle. Include his name in your ritual and ask him to grant you protection before you summon. However if you don't feel you have a strong enough belief in religion a circle is your safest bet.
>>
>>17867403
>>17867407
well, every demon can be paid in weed smoking. if you're not a stoner it's a peculiar sensation, and demons love those. Stolas is linked with herbology thus I figured he would enjoy that, and in fact he did. Absinthe also worked well. Next time I wanna try shrooms.
>>
>>17867400
Hey,i sent you an email,thanks in advance for considering it.
>>
>>17867444
>trying shrooms
>with a demon

don't get me wrong, I love drugs as much as the next guy, but that doesn't sound like a good idea.
>>
>>17867338
Could you please reiterate exactly what this mistake was? I've read the whole thread and I get the gist of your possession/vein/thumb but I don't want to search the whole thing again to figure out how you fucked up. Thanks!
>>
I keep seeing people saying that the info in the sticky is the least amount of info needed and is 'dangerous'. If I follow its instructions exactly, how true is that?
>>
>>17867359
What chair? What door?
>>
>>17867379
interested in this question
>>
The importance of the circle isn't necessarily protection so much as it is its ritualistic and meditative process of actually drawing the circles. You don't need to do anything specific to call out to any given spirit, and the Goetia are far from the only evokable entities out there. What truly matters is practicing the motions, clearing your mind, preparing yourself spiritually and emotionally for the contact, etc. Solomon iconography is good because you draw from the preexisting precedent and symbolism, and the Goetia specifically probably appreciate the effort.

Here's how I do my rituals: against the northern wall of the room, I draw a semicircle, and a smaller circle inscribed to touch the wall and the edge of the semicircle. I then draw three triangles against the semicircle pointing S, SW, and SE. I inscribe another circle within the S facing triangle, where I sit. The SE triangle holds a candle, which is the rising sun, and the SW triangle holds burning incense, which is the setting sun. In the circle to the north I write the name of the entity I wish to summon in a 36 character script of my own invention (this is more like a phone number than their actual name, lol), and I draw protection glyphs on my wrist. With a dagger, I prick my thumb. I lay the dagger and a drop of blood in the circle before me, and run a drop of blood over the glyph on my wrist, and pray.

Most of the evoked spirits I've talked to this way understand that blood and dagger is the human symbol for need or a cry for help, so the nicer ones tend to be receptive and willing to assist if they're passing by, and the more mischievous ones sense a deal waiting to be made.
>>
>>17867461

Check last response. >>17865806
>>
>>17867474
They can
>>
File: nudism.jpg (507KB, 2548x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nudism.jpg
507KB, 2548x1080px
>>17867128
>have you folks gotten results
I am now in a tri-generational family cult for the price of two packs of Tridentâ„¢ minty gum

>>17867344
You can always ask for some Tridentâ„¢

>>17867360
If I'm lucky I die a virgin

>>17867379
Tridentâ„¢ costs about a dollar per pack

>>17867400
Two, both were devoured by small kittens

>>17867462
Don't be an asshole and doubt the demons afterwards
>>
>>17867499
Not trying to be a smartass here, but:
Are you telling me to
1. Not be an asshole
and
2. Doubt the demons

or are you telling me to not be an asshole and not doubt the demons?
>>
File: tay tay on judes.png (461KB, 639x450px) Image search: [Google]
tay tay on judes.png
461KB, 639x450px
>>17867502
Don't doubt the demons, even if you think this is all bullshit just don't doubt them or you find you are in eternal servitude
>>
>>17867290
did you do the summonings last night? how did they go?
>>
>>17867508
I don't think it's bullshit at all. I just wanted to cover my bases. It seems that respect is of the utmost importance in these works - I can't think of anything more disrespectful than falsely insisting another entity 'doesn't exist'.
>>
>>17867499
Gum jokes aside, could you give me a serious answer
>>
>>17867525
Seriously don't be an asshole to the demons
>>
>>17867518

See >>17866134

I think I had too much to drink. Waiting for the wife to get home and then we try again.
>>
Is Orabas the most benign being to summon?
>>
>>17867541
If you treat him right
>>
File: temple1.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
temple1.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
>Anon preparing first summoning deep innawoods here
Today I went exploring the nearest woods looking for a suitable temple, no abadoned houses or debris sadly, and the soil was moisty as fuck so... I just climbed the hill next to the forest, to the top, and find a nice spot away from the main road and with a really nice view wich is a plus really.
What do you think anons? I plan to do my circle with lime dust
Another thing I'd like advice to is where can I engrave the seals? I've already visited every "occult" shop in my area and no one had anything for goetic summoning, help plis?
>>
>>17867533

I asked about monetary gains
>>
Well, today my hair dryer started working on its own at least a minute after I turned it off.
>>
Now,this is a legitimate question,is a demon such as Orabas able to change your eye color?
>>
>>17867566

No try honey instead
>>
>>17867566
Not if you can't spell his name right.
>>
I'm not sure if this is the right place to discuss this, but the other night I divinated from my girlfriend while she was in a half-asleep state. We were lying in bed, I was on my laptop laying next to her when suddenly she rises up in a sort of haze. She's a light sleeper so sometimes she'll briefly 'wake up but not' and say some goofy stuff before falling back asleep.

This time, she said something that immediately spooked me: "The rainbow woman is here." My friends and I focus our thoughts on various mythological stories through our daily conversations, and this week previous we had been discussing the nature of the Rainbow in myth, specifically things like Lucifer, Melech Taus and the Bivrurst.

So here's roughly how it went:
Her: "The rainbow woman is here."
"She's riding the waves".
"She's in the woods."
"She doesn't want to be a guide."
At this point I started frantically googling "rainbow woman" and these other keywords. I then came upon Iris, the greek goddess, who is associated with rainbows and is a messenger of the Olympians. Of course, this piqued my interest. I began to ask direct questions, inquiring what the rainbow woman wanted. My girlfriend said "It was all for the monkeys." "Everybody wants to have the monkeys." Puzzled, I inquired further and she said this: "You have to pay $15. It's all in the guide and it costs $15."

At this point, I asked my girlfriend if it was Iris speaking through her. She said yes. I then asked her a couple more goddess' names just to test, and she responded negatively. I then read an invocation to Iris and asked her to give me her message. At this exact moment, my girlfriend fell into a deep sleep. She was dreaming, and I watched her. Her face slowly contorted into one of relative unease, like a frown. I woke her up. Then she says to me: "I just had a very strange dream. It felt like there was something in the room, something very large and ominous but not necessarily threatening. It came up to the bed..."

contd.
>>
>>17867577
Oh come on it was a simple typo
>>
Question for a christfag, will I be able to get into heaven still if I fuck about with demunds? Does YHWH look down on this kind of behavior?
>>
>>17867579
"I was in a jungle, like a rainforest." I then prodded her on the imagery and stuff, and she told me she was in a rainforest and it was very, very misty. She saw a procession of white men who were naked, walking together through this forest. She said they were vaguely militaristic but not necessarily.

Anyone have any insight? I have my own thoughts as to what this could mean in relation to myself but I am curious as to what others think.
>>
>>17867592
Well, Solomon and Enoch were obviously both Christian. The idea is you can do God's work better if you control these demons rather than let them control you. If you are good in your heart, you will do good things. Good trees bear good fruit, corrupt trees bear corrupt fruit.
>>
>>17867592
Everything that has to do with magick is against your religion so yea.
>>
>>17867592
"Gods" are just advanced thoughtforms, YHWH has just kept control through violence, you die and get reincarnated. The "demons" are just gods who stopped getting worshipped so much
>>
>>17867599
>>17867601
Fugg who to trust.

>>17867602
That goes directly against my religion m8.
>>
File: Suzuya.Juuzou.full.1878630.jpg (204KB, 899x549px) Image search: [Google]
Suzuya.Juuzou.full.1878630.jpg
204KB, 899x549px
>>17865274
Update:
I spoke met my crush's friends last night and I now have five fan girls and my crush also became really possessive as her friend flirted with me a bit. M has never been possessive up till now.
-
Sitri and I also had sex last night while I was asleep. He appeared as a skinny male who looked about 18 and had pink hair with yellow eyes. I know that's not his true human form, but that's how he appeared, take it or leave it.
Side note, I woke up with a sore ass.
>>
>>17867612
Yourself.
>>
Can you invoke god,and by god i mean YHWH?
>>
>>17867612
Im pretty sure that magick is frowned upon in the bible but I never read it so you know better than me.
>>
Can other people hear the summoned beings?
I live in a place where sound is easily transmitted because thin walls.
>>
>>17867599
>Solomon and Enoch were obviously both Christian.
Is this like when Muslims claim Jesus was a Muslim?
>>
>>17867599
I don't think mr magick Solomon is the Solomon in the old testament, even then mr king Solomon had a falling out with jewgod because he was polytheistic in the end
>>
>>17867613
That sounds bretty good A.R.S. How did you see Sitri? Was it in a dream or while you were half-awake?

Mind answering this >>17865387
>>
>>17867618
These ARE gods please see
>>17867602
>>
>>17867612
>That goes directly against my religion mate.

You'd likely be better off going back to your little box then.
>>
File: imperial guard.jpg (1MB, 2592x3241px) Image search: [Google]
imperial guard.jpg
1MB, 2592x3241px
>>
>>17867633
Well I certainly believe in only one god, I just also believe that there are beings of air and fire. demons/djinn that operate on a different plane. I just wonder if interacting with them in any way puts me in a bad light to Yahweh. I want to curtail his favor and be a good person in his eyes and my own.
>>
>>17867624
Their voice manifests in your head. It sounds like it comes from the "top of your head" or the back of your mind.
>>
>>17867633
It is meant to be the same Solomon. Its from some apocrypha.
>>
>>17867644
Being human puts you in a bad light, these "gods" feed off emotion. Yahweh doesn't truly care he only wants you to feed him
>>
I want to envoke Pluto, Hades or Dionysus. I read somewhere he is the same deities
I don't know how should I go for it

Any thoughts?
>>
>>17867635
I was half asleep when I seen him.
-
I've summoned Harves and Alloces. I'm well known on the astral, and he heard I was looking for a pact through A.M.S.,. I was taking a shower when I was thinking about getting a pact with one of the Goetia and I was sitting on the shower floor thinking about it then I heard a voice telling me to summon Sitri. I said I might, then became ill enough to nearly puke, that happened three times the other day till I agreed to summon Sitri.
>>
>>17867644
If there is an almighty creator he didn't used to hang out in some desert backwater asking goat herders to mutilate their penises in return for favors.
>>
I asked m'horse orobas to cause large Islamist terror attacks, I was half-joking too

Instanbul happened the day after
>>
>>17867613
nice.......
>>
>>17867667
the penis mutilation is part of feeding the god
>>
>>17867661
Dionysius isn't Hades/Pluto.

Dionysius is wine and orgies guy.
>>
>>17867671
I'm pretty sure circumcision is a Saturnine castration rite with blood sacrifice (rabbis sucking the blood off the prick). Spooky shit.
>>
File: jews and bobby.jpg (706KB, 1000x2891px) Image search: [Google]
jews and bobby.jpg
706KB, 1000x2891px
>>17867678
fucking kikes

amirite
>>
Has anyone summoned Stolas? Also how do I make two demons fight?
>>
>>17867673
Yeah. Therefore it makes sense he is the same deity
Sex and death are two binaries in occult

Pluto also rules the 8th house in astrology. It is the house of sex, death, rebirth, taboos and transformations
Sex is referred as "little death" in many languages(mostly latin, french etc)
>>
>>17867671
That's what I was implying.

If evidence points to any creation myth it points to the Hellenistic or the older Mesopotamian ones.
>>
If my sun is 21 degrees in Pisces whats my demon?
>>
>>17867625
I lose my shit every time Christians say Jesus was a Christian.
>>
What do you guys think about Joy of Satan? Is the information there reliable or is it just some neo-nazi bullshit like some people claim?
>>
>>17867668
What did you give him?
>>
>>17863554
We've blasted through the bump limit in record time. Here's a shout out to you, my fine /sum/moners, keep at it.

New thread is here: >>17867734
>>
>>17867693

Also because they are binaries don't ever ask for sex like that guy asked to Sitri

Sex and death are linked. That guy is fucked the moment he pisses Sitri
He basically already gave permission over his life

Try Aphrodite or Venus. The price you pay would be something like being in love with the goddess and not being satisfied with women's love although you get some. You would only use their bodies for sex and would obsess over those goddesses

Using sex, masturbating in a ritual is fine. Just don't make it a commodity to be changed in exchange of a favor
>>
>>17867731
>Is the information there reliable
The meditations are 100% legit. Better than 99% of all other occult shit.
>>
>>17867693
No. Dionysius isn't a fertility god and Hades isn't a death god either.

Dionysius is in binary with Apollo.
To simplify it, think of Apollo as god of work and Dionysius as god of play.

Hades is God of the Underworld and guardian of the dead, but that's because that is where the dead go. He deals with them after death.
>>
>>17867731
It's edgy, some neo-nazis do it, but yeah it's reliable

We have more reliable stuff here though
>>
>>17863667
read what he does in the goetia, pick a thing, ask him to do the thing.
>>
File: marbas.jpg (94KB, 736x939px) Image search: [Google]
marbas.jpg
94KB, 736x939px
>>17867428
>>17867433
Yeah I have read many opinions on the subject of circle or no, to condense what I know, its there for your protection, and to control the demon.

Kinda like taking a riot shield and a gun to an interview, your boss may be offended, weirded out, or respect your tenacity.

I regularly summon Marbas, and he has and still does keep my autoimmune disease in check. I will ask him for his thoughts on circles next time I summon him.
>>
>>17867831
>I will ask him for his thoughts on circles next time I summon him.
I'd love to know what he thinks. Make sure to share his thoughts. Thanks.
>>
>>17864647
>>17864693

observer here.
i felt something at my crown chakra, when the skulls were on the screen.
not going to watch the video; I dont think this is a joke.
>>
>>17867831
So you use a circle right?
>>
>>17868256
Not when I summon Marbas, no. The first time I basically used what could be best described as a ward of sorts. But at this point it would just be outright rude and hurtful to use one, I feel. I havent gone to any lengths to summon other demons, but chances are I would ask him for advice on what to do in that case anyway.
>>
can someone provide me with A.M.S.'s email?
>>
>>17869363
[email protected]
>>
File: image.jpg (150KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150KB, 960x720px
>>17865835
I have that Roman dagger....
Thread posts: 347
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.