[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/sum/ - Summoning General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 31

File: Dantalion.gif (30KB, 347x351px) Image search: [Google]
Dantalion.gif
30KB, 347x351px
Duke with a Thousand Faces edition.

Last thread: >>17836145

All summoners, demonologists, and spiritualists are welcome to post here, as are those aspiring to become such and even innocent bystanders. If it involves calling up spirits for love, money, or power, post about it here.

Right now, we're discussing the hierarchy of hell. Exactly what does it mean to be a duke or a prince of hell? I don't know but I'm hoping you do.
>>
>>17845616
You refer to the people you summon for as clients. You do this for money?
>>
>>17845621
Nope, he does it for fun.
>>
To put it simply the hierarchy represents their level of power. The higher the demon on the hierarchy the more potential for intensity there is for the ritual when you evoke or invoke this demon
>>
What if this guy is a troll and he just wants to know what your desire is so he can work against it maliciously. Just do it yourselves
>>
>>17845625
Bingo. I got started because I though the Goetia was cool. Now I do it because if this shit is real, I can actually help people and charging them money to maybe make their lives better hardly seems "helpful". If clients want to send me a few bucks to cover my costs, well, I encourage them to treat themselves to a nice cool beer instead.
>>
>>17845636
Of course it's real. You don't even know or what?
>>
Innocent bystander here.
From a risk-management perspective, how do summoners alleviate the risks of making deals with eternal spirits?

I skipped class the day we covered this in business school.
>>
>>17845640
I won't say for sure until I have hard scientific evidence. It sure feels real to me and I'm now living my life assuming demons exist, but that's not enough to convince the world at large, no.
>>
>>17845646
This is why you fail, you have to prove to yourself that it is real through your own scientific study and experimentation ( i recommend keeping a journal, obviously), then you will find things start to get much more intense
That moment when you realize, ''there is no way what just happened was anything other than the supernatural'' is what separates the wise from the fools.

The more you believe magick,the stronger it works. Maybe I was just insane when I was able to make myself fully believe in it without much proof, which then caused me to be powerful enough to manifest proof for myself. But i can understand that some people will need to slowly push themselves into believing it, one piece of evidence at a time
>>
>>17845678
I'd like to think convincing myself it was real, was the result of deep meditative philosophical thought
>>
File: psycho.png (826KB, 802x686px) Image search: [Google]
psycho.png
826KB, 802x686px
>>17845646
If you don't believe then it won't work
fucken tripfag kys
>>
>>17845698
Yup, if you fully believe in it things will manifest in a ways of undeniably supernatural phenomenon. If you don't fully believe in it, your results will also be ''half assed''
superstition is natural to humans so a lot of people will be able to have some level of belief in it even if they don't feel completely convinced though
>>
>>17845698
troll pls go
AMS helps people and has earned respect
>>
>>17845678
>>17845717

I believe in my magic. I just know I can't convince skeptics with the evidence I have, so I don't go around telling them they're wrong just yet. Trust me when I say that I put my all into every summoning and ritual at this point.

Ever since that first evocation, my life has changed forever and now the only choices I have are bumbling apprentice sorcerer and living a lie.
>>
>>17845718
I wouldn't want his unpredictable unsure mind effecting my life
>>
File: u7end4.gif (21KB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
u7end4.gif
21KB, 320x200px
>>17845729
so when are you going to build a black gate?
>>
Requesting the angel summoning rite
>>
>>17845731
and that is certainly your prerogative. but the "kys" shit is trollish and belongs on /b/
>>
Hey! Your friendly local Satanist here, I sent you an email a few days back just to chat and ask a few questions; at any rate, as previously explained to you, you've heightened my interest in these matters and have found a piece of literature I'm currently studying, I would highly recommend it your way, titled Demonology and Devil-lore by Moncure Daniel Conway. Hope your studies have carried through well and give Orobas a shout out for me, and if it wouldn't trouble you ask of him to me on the nature of Astaroth and Behemoth, particularly on their inclinations to inflict or otherwise posses humans (personal study and morbid curiosity). Carry on with the good work
>>
>haven't been on /x/ for like 3 days
> /sum/ - Summoning General
>summoning
Is this new or is my inner schizo playing tricks on me
>>
File: Guardian.jpg (76KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
Guardian.jpg
76KB, 640x400px
>>17845742
When the Guardian gets his fucking teeth fixed.
>>
>>17845616
I am drinking with Duke Bune. He is talking shit about Sitri. Any questions from you, /x/?
>>
>>17845828
What's he saying about sitri?
>>
>>17845844
He says that Sitri is a junkie lapdog who can't get over the fact that the 60s are over, man. Bune sounds a bit like Mr. Lebowski ranting about hippies. Why do all demons have some kind of axe to grind, I swear.

Time for another drink.
>>
>>17845844
>>17845853
>/x/ - demon housewife gossip
>>
File: 1421511017713.jpg (34KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1421511017713.jpg
34KB, 500x500px
>>17845744
Sorry, just tired and can't really spell much
other than that, i recommend looking into magick and stuff like that, it's fun in a way
>>
>>17845765
just people who can't handle real work plus cancer like /div/
>>
>>17845828
Ask him if he ever worked with Aleister Crowley, and if so what his thoughts are/were of him.
>>
>>17845828
What percentage of the faithful departed are allowed into heaven?
>>
>>17845887
>Aleister Crowley

"A fine pig, if indeed there is quality among pigs."

>>17845904
>What percentage of the faithful departed are allowed into heaven?

"Not even one. Only imbeciles think faith will save them."
>>
>>17845828
Would Bune be willing to work with me if I called on him?
If so what would he prefer I do during the invocation?
>>
>>17845920
> Would Bune be willing to work with me if I called on him?

"I'll work for the right price."

> If so what would he prefer I do during the invocation?

"Step into the triangle and shake my hand."

(editor's note: don't do that)
>>
>>17845953
Can you ask him to elaborate on how I could shake his hand within the triangle?
Also why he would have me do this?
>>
>>17845956
he wants to possess you dummy
>>
>>17845828
What is the best question to ask you, that isn't about asking questions?
>>
>>17845646
>he thinks the metaphysical can be measured and recorded with the scientific method
>>
This fucking thread is pure RP
>>
>>17846415
So you're just going to every thread and saying the thread is stupid? What a boring life you lead.
>>
File: 925.gif (78KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
925.gif
78KB, 500x381px
>>17845616
what demon will help me become a warrior in the military and wreck shit?
>>
>>17845861

"Did you see what Xoririzith wore today? what a total stuck up slut bitch, hope she rots in double hell"
>>
>>17846425
I'm an occultist but I can see when shit gets gay in these threads
>>
Is divination accurate?
>>
File: 1466562363243.jpg (86KB, 540x800px) Image search: [Google]
1466562363243.jpg
86KB, 540x800px
>>17845616
Are you people unaware of a demon and its characteristics? Why not deal with angels or benevolent spirits?
>>
so i was just invoking belial and he was like omg sitri is such a slut and i was all like omg and he was omg right

if only the whole world was ascended occult master like us, amirite /x/?
>>
>>17845853
Holy fuck man you should write a fucking book or something. or like a fucking movie or someshit

this is amazing

the world needs to know this

THE SECRETS OF THE FUCKING UNIVERSE

you know the meaning of life man

you have super powers and shit

this beautiful elegant philosophical post about the nature of the universe and unknown sciences of yours just proves it like holy fuck

you are a groundbreaking fucking scientist man

fuck
>>
>>17845853
>THIS JUST IN EVERY RELIGION AND SCIENTIST IS FULL OF SHIT

Here is an excerpt from a truly wise sage who knows his shit:
>He says that Sitri is a junkie lapdog who can't get over the fact that the 60s are over, man. Bune sounds a bit like Mr. Lebowski ranting about hippies. Why do all demons have some kind of axe to grind, I swear.

You know I once thought everyone on talking about occultism on /x/ was a gay RP fag but now i feel stupid. what an amazing piece of writing
>>
>>17845853
If this is the case then God must be autistic as fuck
>>
>>17846689
God is an autist and all the demons are retards that talk about horse shit. That's /x/ demonology for you
>>
>>17846692
God told me that I'm a higher level wizard than you and also you're gay
>>
>>17846544
Wouldn't holy beings have no purpose to answer calls?

The only time it seems deities step in to help directly is when something truly evil is about to happen, but it often seems like small tweaks here and there are their specialty.

I mean, say god is real and omnipotent, it would seem he simply would need to set up the universe like Dominos and just tip the first one overy to reach his desired results, he'd have no need to interfere unless a demonic creature over stepped their power.
>>
>>17846699
my favourite occultist fucked your favourite occultist's girlfriend

role playing and arguing about nothing on 4chan is fun!
>>
>>17846471
>>17846591
>>17846603
>>17846611
>>17846692
>>17846699
I got wasted with a girly voice in my head. You'll notice I didn't say "I am channeling the ascended masters of the highest truth ask me anything." I wasn't communing with Holy God, I claimed only that I was drinking with a demon and he was talking shit about a rival.

I don't understand why every morning I wake up to a bunch of venomous posts that seem to be directed at someone I'm not claiming to be. I can only assume that massive butthurt is involved but beyond that I cannot say. Do you feel threatened by my experiences for some reason? I'd be willing to believe I'm crazy or deluded at this point, but you seem to assume I'm posting in bad faith and that's not the case at all.

>>17846689
I don't follow. If God created these demons He sure as hell stopped caring about them a long, long time ago.

>>17846495
It works well enough for me, but that's pattern recognition for you.

>>17846705
> Wouldn't holy beings have no purpose to answer calls?

I'm curious as to why they would do this, too. All the demons I've met have a clear agenda of their own. I have no idea what an angel might want and that's kind of scary to me. It's why I'm putting off learning Enochian.
>>
So, potentially stupid question, but would doing something like wearing Sitri's seal during sex (or anothers during whatever pleases them) without having summoned him help to begin establishing a relationship with him, or should I wait until I'm comfortable summoning before doing anything for any of them?
>>
>>17846705
Wouldn't he know when a demon was going to overstep their boundaries and would have set up something before hand to stop it?
>>
>>17846603

Calm down, Isaac
>>
>>17847125
Bune has a girly voice? Gotta update the descriptions then, the Man's head is actually a [spoiler]grill[/spoiler]
>>
>>17847174
The use of seals as talismans is a long tradition. It might even improve your sexual prowess. I would got for it.

>>17847223
> He speaks with a comely high voice.

Right there in the Lesser Key. I'm giving him a hard time when I say it's girly. It's more like the voice of a castrati.
>>
>>17845956
Seriously, don't do that. The spirits seem cool and some of them really are, but given the chance they WILL fuck your shit up senpai.

>>17847263
Another day, another thread, another bunch of trolls and Shillers. The cycle never ends eh A.M.S.? So did you just drink with Bune and have a deep convo about shit talking or did you have a movie date with him, like you did the sexy horse? Also, how responsive are the spirits when you do stuff with them, cause I always imagined they'd be the type to grab the liquor and leave
>>
I'm extremely unhappy. Is there a demon that can help me with this?
>>
>>17847308
Probably, what's got you unhappy anon?
>>
>>17846544
Have you tried actually working Lemegeton in contrast to various systems of angel magick? It's pretty damn clear that the rolls of Lemegeton, etc., are far more cooperative than YHVH's wingmen.

Also, who ever said these things are "demons"? Etymology should indicate that many of these spirits are former Gods/other egregores who wound up "downgraded" or otherwise remembered in passing.
>>
>>17847312
Everything. I'm undisciplined, I can't get over a break up no matter what I do, I hate my job, I hate myself. I feel like I'm trapped very which way.
>>
>>17847304
> Another day, another thread, another bunch of trolls and Shillers. The cycle never ends eh A.M.S.?

It's something about the morning, man. I can be having great conversations all night and then as soon as I wake up there's a bunch of assholes who then vanish with the dew.

> So did you just drink with Bune and have a deep convo about shit talking or did you have a movie date with him, like you did the sexy horse?

We just drank and "talked." Well, he mostly I talked and I mostly tried to keep from passing out. Bune is frustrated because he's already the equal of most princes, but can't attain that title for whatever reason. His description of Sitri was rancorous but consistent with the demon I know. Where it got weird was when he started describing Orobas as a cryptic, aloof old-timer with too many secrets.

> Also, how responsive are the spirits when you do stuff with them, cause I always imagined they'd be the type to grab the liquor and leave.

They tend to respond to my invocations quite quickly, even if it's just to say "I'm busy." To be clear, I offered Bune a shot for his work for me and then another drink for each piece of useful information he was willing to share. We both ended up completely wasted.

>>17847308
Email me at [email protected] and I will try to hook you up.

>>17847313
> Also, who ever said these things are "demons"? Etymology should indicate that many of these spirits are former Gods/other egregores who wound up "downgraded" or otherwise remembered in passing.

It's funny, I'm always doubting the info I get and then I hear you have come to the same conclusions. "Egregore" was exactly the word Orobas used to describe how demons are born.
>>
File: tumblr_mkrxj4VWMx1s9p0m2o1_500.jpg (146KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mkrxj4VWMx1s9p0m2o1_500.jpg
146KB, 500x667px
>>17847354
Oh yeah, forgot to post my sexy friend.
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 500x504px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 500x504px
ask me not many things; for thy kingdom also after a little time is to be disrupted, and thy glory is but for a season. And short will be thy tyranny over us; and then we shall again have free range over mankind, so as that they shall revere us as if we were gods, not knowing, men that they are, the names of the angels set over us."
>>
>>17847354
>Egregore
Oddly enough, this word is a Greekified (through French) version of the word "Watcher" used in the context of Semyaza and Azazael's boner-fueled sedition from Heaven.
>>
>>17847362
I only knew it as a term meaning "a spirit created by human activity."

While I have your attention, do you have any insight as to the distinction between Dukes and Princes? It seemed to be of huge importance to Bune but I feel like he was frustrated my lack of background and understanding in the hierarchy of these spirits. Anything you can tell me might clarify our communication.
>>
>>17847362
Ah, duh, Egregore is derived from "Grigori." How did I not see that before?
>>
>>17847361
And my own demons I set on36 to men, in order that the latter may believe in them and be lost. And the chosen servants of God, priests and faithful men, I excite unto desires for wicked sins, and evil heresies, and lawless deeds; and they obey me, and I bear them on to destruction
>>
>>17847376
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peerage
>>
>>17847450
I'm familiar with the European system, but since spirits do not have literal lines of descent how are titles granted? By Lucifer?
>>
>>17847471
Hello mate, I've just sent you an email.

Glad to see you're still around and doing well.
>>
AMS, Thoth, whomever:
This week, after asking some innocent questions of y'all, I had the most vivid and detailed dreams ever. Death, ants, and government work were featured.
Would merely thinking/chatting about this subject be cause enough for spirits to start poking around in my head?
>>
>>17847471
It's just a hierarchy. If you've got srs inquiries about the structure of infernal peerage, ask one of the Kings; never became a problem for me, I just sort of use the peerage as a scale of what's in the entities potential to do.

>>17847486
Sounds like a dream, m8.
Not everything is actually significant. Sometimes a dream's just a dream.
>>
>>17847471
"The Salvation Wars" said that titles among the host were fought for/gained before and after conflicts with the angelic host and there are constant low-level skirmishes between leaders.
But those books are fiction. Really fun books, but fiction.
>>
>>17847493
and sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
cheers brother.
>>
File: Azazel.png (90KB, 554x538px) Image search: [Google]
Azazel.png
90KB, 554x538px
>>17845729
> the only choices I have are bumbling apprentice sorcerer and living a lie.
So.. Goodbye programming?

Also, I have a few questions about Azazel.
Why is his sigil so simple compared to the rest?
What are his powers?
Was he ever summoned successfully? When? By whom?
Can you ask Bune to speak about him?

I have to say my interest in these subjects remains as strong as it was since the first thread and I would never have guessed it about myself, being neither an occultist nor religious in any way. There's just something about your nature OP, you seem like a reasonable and trustworthy dude. I can't wait to start studying about these things so I could try for myself, and if it turns out everything was complete nonsense, if nothing else, it was a good read.
>>
File: dicks-dicks-everywhere.jpg (53KB, 551x828px) Image search: [Google]
dicks-dicks-everywhere.jpg
53KB, 551x828px
>>17847497
But sometimes a cigar's also your father's gigantic, throbbing, rock hard, swollen, and glistening erection.

But not all the time, which is my point.
>>
>>17847471

Planetary associations, as I recall.

>>17847486
>Would merely thinking/chatting about this subject be cause enough for spirits to start poking around in my head?

Probably not. The dreams could result from discussions here without any spirits being involved.
>>
>>17847512
>Azazel
Azazael, fallen as the instigator of Semyaza's seditious pussy-lust, though Semyaza took the fall, for the most part.

>simple sigils
That one comes out of the Planetary square. That sigil's not in Lemegeton at all (nor is Azazael, at least not by name), it's for Saturn's square.

>powers
>And Azazel taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates, and made known to them the metals of the earth and the art of working them, and bracelets, and ornaments, and the use of antimony, and the beautifying of the eyelids, and all kinds of costly stones, and all 2 colouring tinctures. And there arose much godlessness, and they committed fornication, and they 3 were led astray, and became corrupt in all their ways.
^Book of Enoch, Ch. 8.

>Was he ever summoned successfully? When? By whom?
All the time, see the Lemegeton and Abramelin comment on Rabbinical names, also, Chumbley.

>Can you ask Bune to speak about him?
Probably.
>>
>>17847517
Thanks Mr. Sigma!

>>17847513
Now I'll definitely have nightmares :\
>>
>>17847512
>I have to say my interest in these subjects remains as strong as it was since the first thread and I would never have guessed it about myself, being neither an occultist nor religious in any way. There's just something about your nature OP, you seem like a reasonable and trustworthy dude. I can't wait to start studying about these things so I could try for myself, and if it turns out everything was complete nonsense, if nothing else, it was a good read.

seconded.
>>
>>17847531
>And Azazel taught men to make swords, and knives, and shields, and breastplates...

Interesting, to me at least, that most all these things originated in the "rugged" highlands north and east of Mesopotamia.
>>
>>17847531
You have grad school levels of knowledge in this area.
Were you ever a seminarian or otherwise in theology, or is your knowledge a product of independent study?
>>
>>17847556
>seminarian
Nope.

I have a degree in archaeology, focused in the realm of like myth and religious reconstruction based on scant evidence presented by icons and artifacts. I'm working on an masters in public administration focused on how to run museums.

I'm considering a Ph.D. in philosophy of religion.
>>
It's easy to contact and reach out to entities, even to ask them questions or favours, but how do you actually know what/who you're dealing with and whether it is has good intentions?
>>
>>17847493
> If you've got srs inquiries about the structure of infernal peerage, ask one of the Kings

I'm working up to that, sounds like a big leap for me.

>>17847512
> So.. Goodbye programming?

Not a chance. I'm not going to lose one art to learn another.

> Can you ask Bune to speak about him?

I'd rather ask Orobas when I next am in communication with him.

> I have to say my interest in these subjects remains as strong as it was since the first thread and I would never have guessed it about myself, being neither an occultist nor religious in any way. There's just something about your nature OP, you seem like a reasonable and trustworthy dude. I can't wait to start studying about these things so I could try for myself, and if it turns out everything was complete nonsense, if nothing else, it was a good read.

I appreciate it. Knowing that someone is benefiting from my current situation makes it a lot less stressful for me.

>>17847543
Thank you, as well.

>>17847566
> It's easy to contact and reach out to entities, even to ask them questions or favours, but how do you actually know what/who you're dealing with and whether it is has good intentions?

I don't. I'm looking into ways to verify the identity of spirits but except for Orobas, with whom I have no choice, I'm very careful with my wording and always bind demons to contracts with the Hexagram of Solomon.
>>
>>17847573
do you keep using protection when contacting Orobas? is there anyway or any chance that someday you can just call him without the potential of being fucked up?
>>
File: Azazael.jpg (497KB, 1000x638px) Image search: [Google]
Azazael.jpg
497KB, 1000x638px
>>17847531
>>17847512
I should note that Lemegeton reckons Paimon and Azazael are, in fact, the same faggot.
>>
>>17847577
Adding on to this, is there a way you can ask that horse to visit and chat other people? Not even in an evocation setting, but just for casual conversation
>>
When offering them material things like food or booze do you eat/drink it for them? Or just leave it out somewhere?
>>
>>17847559
Oh cool! There was a story floating around years ago that one of the side reasons for the 2003 Iraq invasion was so interested parties could get their hands on pre-Arab relics put off-limits by the Baathists, both in storage and at archaeological sites. UR was mentioned.
And then, shocker, after the invasion one of the first places looted was the antiquities museum and a LOT of interesting items hit the black market. A collector I used to know was very excited.

With your background in archaeology and obviously the occult, do you think people got their hands on some useful goodies?
>>
>>17847593
No, you do NOT eat or drink your offering.
Leave it out until it's on the verge of decay.
Then throw it into a garden or some such thing, don't just toss it in trash.
>>
>>17845642
>I skipped class the day we covered this in business school.
How?

Also. It is not possible to deal with demons and not getting chastised, either by God or themselves. Yes, demons, once the covenant is made, they harass the witch and torment him/her so they have to do what the demon who gave the initial favor wants to. It's a horrible slavery

Of course the summoner get infested or possessed always. They have to render their lives to obtain favors from devils

Source: Malleus Maleficarus
>>
>>17847596
Thank you for clarifying that. So in the case of liquids would you just leave it out until it evaporates? Is there a resource with this kind of info so I don't keep bothering you guys?
>>
>>17847531
There's a flaw in your asseveration. Michael archangel tied him in Dudael where he will imprisoned until the final judgement. The Israeli people used to send a goat to the desert for Azael
>>
>>17847648
1) I don't feel my thoughts are authoritative.
2) I was asked "who" and "what", not for an encyclopedic bibliography.
3) Azazael (probably, given Esdras) does not equal Azael, and the scapegoating has two Zs.
>>
File: solar.png (159KB, 1112x1030px) Image search: [Google]
solar.png
159KB, 1112x1030px
>>17845616
>>
>>17847354
Unhappy anon here. I'd rather do it myself but thanks.
>>
I'm too lazy for this shit but I like to leave out some food offerings in exchange for some goodwill and favour from whoever eats it. Should I stop doing that?

You guys seem to be way more invested into this than I am.
>>
>>17847531
>Sigil
What then, is his sigil?

>Powers
The chapter was a bit vague regarding what he can actually do... Did he show them visions about those items? Plant the ideas which led to the creation of the items? Showed them the craft itself (forning material out of nothing??), but back to my original question. If I wanted to evoke him, what is in his power to do for me?
>>
>>17846692
>>17846689
Fuck You guys are edgy
>>
moar demonic greentext conversations
>>
>>17845914
Kek
Aleister Crowley said that he cursed and Threatened your pal Orobas because he got cinnamon in his eyes.
>>
File: Azhazael1.png (380KB, 4389x6366px) Image search: [Google]
Azhazael1.png
380KB, 4389x6366px
>>17847945
You could:
1) Try using basic Lemegeton and only swapping out the name.
2) Try this, from The Dragon Book of Essex.
>>
File: Azhazael2.png (324KB, 4377x6358px) Image search: [Google]
Azhazael2.png
324KB, 4377x6358px
>>17848012
>>
>>17848005
kek, seriously?
>>
>>17848005
>>17848026

No, Lon Milo DuQuette cursed Orobas. Aleister Crowley was dead at the time. Orobas still thinks the whole incident is hilarious but won't say more than that.
>>
>>17848051
kek'd

also, I know a person who claims to see ghosts and shit, she's into things like energy and vibrations, she can perceive them, she says, it appears like she had a really good 3rd eye.
Do you think that, in case of a summoning, she could she the demons? and interact more efficiently with them?
>>
Go back to your contaiment thread thoth
>>
Anybody know methods for quick and discreet summonings?
>>
File: belial.gif (6KB, 335x361px) Image search: [Google]
belial.gif
6KB, 335x361px
>>17848082
>discreet
Unless you're at the point where you don't need incense not gonna happen

You don't really need to summon to get your shit done though.
>>
>>17848075
Nah, don't really feel like it.
Think I'll post ITT until it's gone.
>>
ask these demons what their opinion about Ea Koetting is
>>
>>17848070
> also, I know a person who claims to see ghosts and shit, she's into things like energy and vibrations, she can perceive them, she says, it appears like she had a really good 3rd eye.
Do you think that, in case of a summoning, she could she the demons? and interact more efficiently with them?

Possibly. I can't say for sure. It might be really helpful, but I hear there are people who can see and not hear them, which would suck.

>>17848075
> Go back to your contaiment thread thoth

He's welcome here in my book.
>>
>>17848088
>You don't really need to summon to get your shit done though.

Can you explain?
>>
>>17846544
From what I've read so far, the 'Enochian Angels' don't use the same definition of benevolent as you do. They will want you to torture yourself in some way.

>>17847125
The Enochian 'Angels' will tell you to cuck yourself, seriously. That's what they wanted John Dee to do, give away his wife to another man.

I suppose its the opposite of goetic spirits wanting you to indulge, they want you to chastise and inflict self suffering.

We all know the Angel account of 'the fall' from the Book of Enoch, but what if the goetic 'Demons' are telling the truth and they are the Pagan Gods.
Presuming the angels exist but are lieing, what does that make them?

I'd be interested in what the goetic spirits have to say about them A.M.S.
>>
>>17848101
You don't need to summon an entity for them to enact your will on the world

Simple sigil/mental communication works as well.

Some magicians never make it to physical summoning.
>>
>>17848101
I'm thinking he‘s implying that I should man the fuck up and accept the consequences of my actions like a responsible adult.
>>
>>17848110
You forgot the part where the Angels instructed the other man to give his wife to Dee as well.
>>
so, demons have kings, legions, etc.
are they having wars, too? against who?
or is that more of a status thing, as in whoever has the most spirits is the hottest shit or something
>>
>>17846544
Angels vs demons is a false narrative pushed by christians.

"Saint Michael" Has been more vicious and voracious than any other supposed demon I had worked with.
>>
>>17848110
that's a really interesting thought
>>
>>17848110
> We all know the Angel account of 'the fall' from the Book of Enoch, but what if the goetic 'Demons' are telling the truth and they are the Pagan Gods. Presuming the angels exist but are lieing, what does that make them?

Orobas and I discussed this when we first met. He told me that the Fall is a myth, but one that many demons believe to varying degrees after centuries of having it shouted at them. All he said on the matter of angels is "Don't trust them, you never know who they're really working for."
>>
>>17848111
Got any details on how to do this mental communication stuff
>>
>>17848110
Of course all demons from christianity or judaism are indeed based off of Pagan gods that's obvious
>>
>>17848127
>"Don't trust them, you never know who they're really working for."
Am I the only one who sees the irony in that statement?
>>
>>17848131
Hilariously enough, before the Christian church ever became organized it was filled with hippies and new age thought.
>>
>>17848127
Of course they don't actually believe it except as something metaphorical.
>>
>>17848137
>Before the Christian church became organized
>New Age is a term applied to a range of spiritual or religious beliefs and practices that developed in Western nations during the 1970s
>>
>>17848137
You mean peasants and slaves who's will and dignity has been broken down? Yeah, okay, I guess those are pretty much hippies
>>
I can't believe there are people who believe in summoning or spirits, jesus christ kill yourselves.
>>
>>17848162
*holds up spork*
*curses you*
>>
>>17848162
> I can't believe there are people who believe in aliums or conspiracies, jesus christ kill yourselves.
>>
>>17848162
>I can't believe there is people who believe what literally every culture believed before very recent modern society
god, why can't everyone be an edgy atheist hipster like me?
>>
>>17848140
This. AMS underestimates demons severely if he thinks they would be fooled by what man shouts at them LOL
>>
All of the goetic demons are in alliance with each other. they don't talk shit about each other. that is an absurd and childish concept, you are deluded by your own ego and imagination
>>
>>17848192
> All of the goetic demons are in alliance with each other. they don't talk shit about each other. that is an absurd and childish concept, you are deluded by your own ego and imagination

OK.
>>
>>17848196
It's true. Everyone knows that all demons under the infernal empire are bonded by loyalty
>>
>>17848202
> It's true. Everyone knows that all demons under the infernal empire are bonded by loyalty

Yep, sure.
>>
>>17848202
okay
>>
>>17848202
Do your friends not jokingly talk shit about eachother.
I thought that was pretty normal.
>>
>>17848012
Putting the fact I simply don't understand the majority of this document aside, this is quite fascinating. Looking at the sigil, you can clearly see Azazel is depicted having four arms. I wonder about the etymology of the rest of the sigils in this book and Lemegeton. Do they also feature their limbs? Maybe other stuff like their power? Number of legions commanded?
>>
>>17848176
Do you ask the spirits about their opinions on aliums or conspiracies out of interest.
>>
>>17848214
i dont think one should call upon demons for the sake of jokingly talking shit. They have much more important things to do.
You are supposed to call upon demons with a very serious intent or desire in mind for the purpose of the ritual.
and the demons have no interest in such petty conversation
>>
>>17848228
While I see how that's very likely, personally I'd think they'd WANT petty conversation because they get to interact with us, their energy sources, more and gain greater presence and connection in our lives.

Course that's just my opinion and interpretation of all this
>>
>>17848228
I didn't call him up for the purposes of talking shit. I called him up to receive a libation in my flesh and then he started talking shit once I was drunk. The reason I'm being somewhat sarcastic with you is that you're pronouncing these things as though they are self-evidently true. If you'd like to point to specific texts, or perhaps relate some specific experiences, I will listen avidly.

My experience to date has been that demons are locked in fierce rivalry - but it's totally possible they're all singing kumbaya and holding hands down there and just think it's funny to pull one over on old A.M.S.
>>
Are Paimon and Andras friends?
>>
>>17848248
A.M.S u sound like a kool guy.
As the worshippers of demons are introverted, thinking only of their ownselves, their own ends, so are the demons.
As worshippers become like that which is worshipped.
As the worshipped becomes like those who worship.
So demons are incapable of working together,
like crabs in a bucket
always pulling each other down
not letting each other escape.
>>
>>17848248
They aren't singing kumbaya, that would be just as absurd. They are brothers in arms, awaiting their war on the heavens.
>>
>>17848270
> They are brothers in arms, awaiting their war on the heavens.

Source?
>>
>>17848265
That's not true. There are many loyal cults and covens on this earth of spiritual brothers and sisters who empower each other through the arte of Devil Worship
>>
>>17848265
well, excuuuuse me Bukowski
>>
>>17848276
any text about infernal demons. it's all part of the theology as a whole
>>
>>17848285
Then why are some entities in Lemegeton explicitly described as having the secrets of the other entities and is willing to divulge them?
>>
>>17848285
All forces of the qlippoth have one common enemy and source of whence they came
>>
>>17848285
> any text about infernal demons

See, I'm working from the Lesser Key of Solomon, which mentions that Paimon is especially loyal to Lucifer. This implies that other spirits are capable of being less loyal. That's enough to cast doubt on your assertion, and the notion that "any text" on demons supports your claim is absurd, given that I can write one right now that says that all demons hate each other.
>>
>>17848289
That has nothing to do with petty conversation or talking shit. If you managed to establish a legitimate and powerful contact you would receive much deeper words worthy of great grimoires

I guarantee your translation of their infernal tongue is flawed at best if there is indeed anything to what you wrote at all
>>
>>17848291
>Lemegeton
>Klipot
Pick one.

>>17848289
>>17848285
Duke Flauros[edit]
Flauros (also Flavros, Hauras, Haures, Havres) is a strong Great Duke of Hell, having thirty-six (twenty according to Pseudomonarchia Daemonum) legions of demons under his rule.

He gives true answers of all things past, present and future, but he must be first commanded to enter a magic triangle for if not he will lie, deceive the conjurer, and beguile him in other business. But if he enters the triangle he will answer truly, and gladly speak about divinity, the creation of the world, himself, and other fallen angels. He can also destroy all the conjurer's enemies by burning them up. If the magician requests it, he will not suffer temptations from any spirit or in any form.

Commonly people represent him as a humanoid leopard with big claws. Flauros is depicted as a terrible and strong leopard that under request of the conjurer changes into a man with fiery eyes and an awful expression.

>>>Flauros can also supposedly be called upon when a mortal wishes to take vengeance on other demons. This is likely included in his capability to destroy the conjurer's enemies.
>>
can a demon tell what compound this guy is using to achieve that reaction?
@2:51
https://youtu.be/gzk8KJD0R50?t=2m51s
>>
>>17848304
>>17848302
The 9th spirit in order is Paimon; a great king, & very Obedient to Lucifer, he appeareth in ye forme of a man, sitting one a dromedary, wh a Crowne most glorious on his head. Three [There] goeth before him a host of spirits like men with Trumpets and well sounding Cymballs, and all other sorts of musicall Instruments &c. he hath a great voice, and roareth at his first comming, and his speech [voice] is such as ye Magician cannot well understand, unless he compelleth him.

>>>This spirit can teach all arts and siences, and other secret Things

The 33d spirit is Gaap. he is a great president & a mighty Prince, he appeareth when ye Sun is in some of ye Southern Signes, in a humane shape, ...he can Teach yu how to consecrate those Things that belong to ye dominion of Amaymon his king & can dilever [deliver] familiers out of the custody of other Magicians...

The 70th spirit in order is called Seere, he is a Mighty Prince and powerfull under Amaymon, king of ye East he appeareth in ye forme of a Beautifull Man, riding on a strong horse wth wings...he maketh a True relation of all sorts of Theft and of [110v] Treasures hidd, and of all other things, he is Indifferent good Natured, willing to do any thing ye Exorcist desireth; he governeth 26 Legions of spirits, his Mark or seal is Thus made, and is to be worne as a Lamin &c.

>etc.
>>
>>17848300
They are all loyal to Lucifer. Some demons choose to not be as loyal to him as they are immensely powerful in their own right, like Belial who is the second born from the Black Light of the qlippoth. He is still Lucifer's brother and they are allies with a common enemy and goal, as all kliffotic forces have.
They are all loyal to Lucifer, which is what it is meant to imply.
Paimon is mentioned as being most loyal to Lucifer mainly as a metaphor for his connection to Lucifer (Paimon is Azazel, and the horned God of olde) as an initiator of the Satanic path
Other demons basically do their own thing, it doesn't mean that they enemies to Lucifer to any extent whatsoever. They aren't.
>>
>>17848304
Yeah, not all spirits are infernal demons
>>
>>17848329
Open a new thread.
>>
>>17848329
Get plastic surgery
>>
>>17848332
>>17848330
>Paimon
>>17848326
>Paimon
>>
>>17848329
a money spell :^)
>>
>>17848304
>
All Geotic demons are connected to the qlippoth. Infernal = kliffotic

that's like the most basic of the basic.
>>
>>17847125
it's not you posting in bad faith, but them.
Seriously, they don't care, they just hate hate hate and there's nothing left but hate.
>>
>>17848338
Yeah, exactly. Just because Paimon is obedient to Lucifer doesn't mean that all demons aren't loyal to him.
Paimon is an apprentice of Lucifer. and he who worships Paimon is to be an apprentice of Paimon and Lucifer

Other demons have their own path, it doesn't mean that they are rivals.
>>
>>17848348
And Paimon is a king which means he has many geotic demons obedient to him
>>
>>17848348
How does any of this shit matter at all?
>>
>>17848340
Really?
Because the older Hebrew sources on the Klifot describe them as crystallized habit structures.

>>17848348
What about Seere's seeming willingness to subvert his direct superior?
>>
>>17848357
yes, really. Sitra Ahra is the infernal empire. Sitra Ahra is the chaos that opposes the order of the tree of life and all of god's creation
all demons (such as the 72) who dwell in the infernal empire are of Sitra Ahra
>>
Can you consider Asmoday/Asmodeus as a demon of lust? But according to the key of Solomon, he is anything but the personification of lust. Clarifications?
>>
File: random64.jpg (56KB, 450x463px) Image search: [Google]
random64.jpg
56KB, 450x463px
Is there any judgement in this world? Good, evil? I asked a "spirit" (maybe demon?) to hurt my rival and he almost died. If he dies, will I end up in hell for that?
>>
>>17848357
>What about Seere's seeming willingness to subvert his direct superior
Where can I read about that?
>>
>>17848370
>Sitra Ahra is the infernal empire
Sitra Achra simply translates to "other side" or "shell".

>opposition
I get the impression you feel this more active as opposed to simply "situated in contrast".

>>17848373
Not inherently though the implication's there via his Biblical parentage.

>>17848384
In Lemegeton.
>>
File: 1465923858784.gif (494KB, 387x305px) Image search: [Google]
1465923858784.gif
494KB, 387x305px
>>17845616
>>17845636
YOU'RE A WIZARD HARRY
>>
>>17846544
>people rationalizing relationships with hell
>rationalizing seemingly benevolent behavior from hell
>not realizing something from hell would do so for ulterior motives
>claiming a paradox of heavenly beings being "viscious" and beings from hell as helpful (coincidentally)
>not realizing people come to these logical fallacies due to enticement possession and influence

>but I only get results from demons
If I was heavenly(an affiliation not the cliche christian dogma) I wouldnt deal with people of your demeanor either.

>heavenly bodies barely do anything or they are unnoticeable
....being so unaware and numb to reality that you havent rrecognised subtle communication or events, literally not realizing you have been bombarded with an unperceptive mindset since birth

Meditate more people, behavior characteristics and affiliation define a beings faction so to say if you believe you contacted a heavenly outright malevolent being you most likely been duped by the masquerading to avoid such things.

Beings are not binded by the knowledge of man they are intelligent and experienced and have had much time honing their methods of engagement.

Ive had heavenly beings communicate much more to me than demonic forces even though demonic forces dont pester me and I dont criticize them.
>>
>>17848455
There is such a thing as service with both hands alike.
>>
>>17848455
BUT HARRY, WUT IF THE MOGGLES FIND OUT
>>
>>17848462
What I am saying is that the nieve need to discern more accurately.
>>
File: 72partname2.gif (8KB, 438x320px) Image search: [Google]
72partname2.gif
8KB, 438x320px
>72 demons
>72 names of God
>>
>>17848491
HASHED PHEASANT

Shemhamphorash! all hail, divided Name!
Utter it once, O mortal over-rash!-
The Universe were swallowed up in flame
-Shemhamphorash!

Nor deem that thou amid the cosmic crash
May find one thing of all those things the same!
The world has gone to everlasting smash.

No! if creation did possess an aim
(It does not.) it were only to make hash
Of that most "high" and that most holy game,
Shemhamphorash!

~Liber 333, Ch. 72
>>
So guys, if I just say something along the lines of "my wishes will come true" and very much believe they'll come true, will they come true? Is intention really the only important thing?
>>
>>17848491
Good analysis.

Either its mocking the holy or one side is being mislead.
>>
>>17848528
Yes.

Other factors can complement this fact also.
>>
Reminder that /sum/ is, in fact, awesome.
OP delivers, anon shares knowledge and haters get BTFO.

Is it possible to summon the Virgin Mary? Nothing lewd please. I just figure that she is of immense power because of the massive number of people praying the Rosary to her every day.
>>
>>17848541

Such as?
>>
>>17848419
The netherworld, hell is indeed a creation of the other side. The qlippoth indeed actively opposes the will of yahweh.
The tree of 11 angled death was manifested to oppose the 10 angled tree of life in opposition
and the will of each infernal god is to return to primordial chaos
>>
>>17848628
Sounds like you've been reading too much Karlsson/Current 218.

May I suggest Fountain of Wisdom or perhaps Sefer Yetzirah?
>>
>>17848628
>was manifested to counteract the tree of life in opposition

The tree of death is anti-cosmic and of chaos and black darkness/black light in contrast to god's cosmic creation and order and white light
>>
If it isn't in active opposition why did the jews see the qlippoth as forbidden, evil, and dangerous?

because their god fears it's power and it's beyond his control
and they know it is destructive to god's order
>>
>>17848640
I'll look into it I guess
>>
I'm going to summon Sallos tonight.

I don't really have any occult experience so I'll mostly be winging it. No big deal, right?
>>
>>17848672
nah
>>
>>17848672
I, for one, eagerly await your report
>>
>>17848672
Literally nothing will happen
>>
>>17848672
Will you be asking him for help with women?
>>
>>17848676
My plan is to:

>Take a long bath and get all squeaky clean
>Change my underwear
>Lock up my pets
>Not sure what to do about a circle, I don't really have one. Dog bed maybe? Maybe I'll just use masking tape or paper taped together?
>Make a triangle out of washi tape
>Light some candles and concentrate on Sallos' sigil that I've drawn on a piece of paper already
>Make my requests
>Show the hexagram on my phone
>Wing some banishing ritual
>????
>Profit?

Am I missing anything?
>>
>>17848683
Because it's not real or because I need to practice first?
>>
>>17848688
>he forgot the dragon dildo
>>
>>17848686
A specific one, yes. I read that he is more concerned about healthy relationships than coercing someone like Sitri. This is someone I really care about.
>>
>>17848695
Oh, I have half a dozen of those. I thought that was a given.
>>
>>17848641
Or it's just entrenched habit and mystical praxis is what shatters the habit field.

>>17848663
No pressure, you can think what you'd like, but a good chunk of Kabbalists working the concepts aren't going to agree with what modern LHP revisions and counter-interpretations are (though desu, I see zero difference the goals of the Current 218 kids and the Hebrew Kabbalists. One uses and edgy and in-your-face vocabulary set, one doesn't, both seek utter annihilation.)

>>17848672
MAY be a big deal.
I think those with zero exposure to ritual magic can go further using something more folk-y like Grimorium Verum than they can trying to get the rites figured out.

...not unlike Tantra, there's a LOT of shit that goes unwritten, and where it is laid out, the work's sorta dropped in your lap, often by resources with their own different flaws.
>>
>>17848697
>This is someone I really care about.

You sound sincere. I wish you the best.
>>
>>17848708
Downloading it now. I'll only have a little while to flip through it though.

>>17848715
Thanks! I wish me the best too.
>>
>>17848766
Are you timing your ritual by the planetary hours or at least by Behenian Fixed Stars if you're not?
>>
>>17848787
The who and the what?
>>
>>17848787
Youre so fucking lame and autistic
>>
File: fuck white magic.png (189KB, 292x400px) Image search: [Google]
fuck white magic.png
189KB, 292x400px
>>17848688
Here's a better ritual:
>Paint or draw a circle yourself,and evocation triangle
>dont fuck with your dog's bed without his consent it's fused with his oneiric energies
>Light black candles to symbolize the black flame
>probably red candles as well or any colour that relates to the intent of your ritual
>use any plants for potions or to burn that relate to the desired out come of the ritual (i.e roses for lust and love spells) or plants that relate to venus or any plants and insense that are good for summoning and invocation in general (i.e sandal wood)
>have copper copper handy to help channel his essence and cause the ritual area to manifest his powers stronger and any stones that relate to the desired outcome of the ritual (i.e cleansed rose quartz for lust/love spells)
>sit within the circle
>place the sigil and any magical items within the triangle
>light the candles and plants/incense
>focus on your desired outcome while focusing on the sigil
>cut your left wrist onto the sigil, or prick your left thumb, preferably with something copper
>call Sallos within the circle and your flesh
>no feel your will and energy channeling and manifesting as one, focusing on the intent of your ritual
>feel the energies manifesting into this world
>if it's a love spell imagine your energy/and Sallos taking over her mind and invading her flesh
>feel yourself pushing Sallos and your own life force (keeping in mind that your energy and Salos are now as one) into her body. a sympathetic link to her will help in this
>whatever the intent of the ritual, visualize you and Sallos manifesting it
>see the demonic forces at work
>no they are at work
>feel your will become so powerful from his possession that you KNOW without a doubt that you are changing this world
>when the ritual is complete HAIL SALOS with all the glorious passion of your desires manifested
> You and Salos are now one, he is a part of you, and you can use his power whenever you will
>>
>>17848796
Your mom was right.
She should have had that abortion.
>>
File: master mandala.png (893KB, 638x636px) Image search: [Google]
master mandala.png
893KB, 638x636px
>>17848793
>93
Pic related plus link related:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planetary_hours

You generally want to tie your rite to the hour of the planet of the spirit as it's rising on the horizon or at its apex.

>>17848796
>not doing it the way the people who wrote the Sloane MSS did it.
>>
>>17848797
>also if it's a lust spell you can climax the ritual by master bating
Okay, fuck joy of satan but this is something they plagiarized and it's goodhttp://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Love_Spell.
htmlhttp://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Sex_Magick.html
>>
>>17848808
Thanks! But if I'm reading the chart correctly, that time is already past.

This evocation will be on my terms on a trial run. I'm not expecting anything to happen, but even if something bad happened, at least it'll be interesting.
>>
>>17848797
>You and Salos are now one, he is a part of you, and you can use his power whenever you will

see/or meet a girl you want to fuck in an everyday situation? Call upon Sallos, push his energy and your own energy into her while focusing on your lusts
imagine her lusting for you as much as you do for her
i'm personally narcissistic so i would imagine things that i find sexually attractive about myself and push that energy into her
I recommend using vampirism to create this energy so you don't waste your own life force

you can vampirism and your link to Sallos to feed him and therefor manifest your desires
>>
>>17848455
How do you know the difference?
>>
>>17848808
>having such an external locus of control you rely on dumb shit like astrology and obscure books with rigid methodology

lmao at your life
>>
>>17848797

>Inviting a Goetic entity to take up residence in your body

Downsides: None
>>
>>17848833
*you can use vampirism
>>
>>17848836
K.

FWIW I *used* to run full blown Chaote, doing whatever, and it worked. These days I'm more interested in seeing what I can do with multiple replications of traditional material.

>>17848827
That's why I recommended the Behenian Fixed Stars, etc., but generally speaking I tend to plan out my Lemegeton work a couple weeks in advance so I don't really have to worry about the sky.
>>
>>17848840
You can also choose to will for him to leave and he will. Just call upon him whenever you may need him again. No banishing ritual needed.
>>
>>17848847
>there are only 2 extreme options
So you really are on the spectrum
>>
>>17848854
D...did I say there are only two options?
It ain't like I keep a library with like 30 variations of the thread's direct topic or anything, right?
>>
>>17848797
*now feel
*know they are at work

also taking a demon within your flesh is kind of like vampirism in the fact that you feel the energy and you willfully pull into yourself
>>
>>17848883
*pull it into yourself
>>
feel free to comment any thoughts about my ritual
>>
>>17848455
Fucking faggot
>>
>>17846544
Because fuck cuckianity
>>
>>17848766
You're my hero. Give us the blow by blow afterwords.
>>
>>17848847
I initially planned on doing this by the books, practicing meditation for like 6 months or something first and learning all the banishing rituals until I could do them by heart.

But I'm anxious to do this. I've got a really full period at work ahead of me and this will literally be the last night I can try it out for a month or so, so I'm just going to wing it.

I'll report back, even if it's just to say nothing happened.
>>
>>17848979
hey buddy, do you use a pentagram of solomon with the seal and the pentagram engraved? I find it really unpractical if you want to summon more than one demon
>>
>>17848979
>You're my hero. Give us the blow by blow afterwords.
dude wtf
gay
>>
>>17849028
I just got my set of cardstock seals/pentagrams in the mail. They're not "proper" but they should work.
>>
>>17849040
I want everyone to summon and take control of their lives. This guy is one of a handful here with the balls to try. I admire that, get over yourself.
>>
>>17849058
the DuQuette's goetia says that you must, preferably, have some good emotional intensity complemented by a justification, but in case that I want to summon Orobas to tutor me (as you said in previous threads) will that be enough justification?
>>
File: 9QjgWuMGs4U.jpg (36KB, 604x325px) Image search: [Google]
9QjgWuMGs4U.jpg
36KB, 604x325px
>>17849062
>DuQuette's goetia says
Peterson has most of the old text transcribed at, um, esotericarchives or maybe (used to be/is still attached to) twilightgrotto...I dunno, bookmarked the shit so many years ago I forget the url and only remember it's Peterson's site.
>>
>>17849064
so I should follow more the Peterson's? I read the Henson's already
>>
>>17849069
Oh, ok, I dunno man do what you want; it's hard to keep track of which anons have what knowledge base (hence so much tripfagging in threads like this).

You got the keys, season to taste.
>>
>>17848602
Factors like prayer, focus/meditation, manifesting thoughts physically and energy alteration are a few.
>>
>>17848834
The difference in entities? Its tricky due to masquerading you just have to try your best to profile.

In communication? When coincidental things happen as if the action or event was answering your inquiry.
>>
File: 1392909336.jpg (294KB, 578x832px) Image search: [Google]
1392909336.jpg
294KB, 578x832px
>>17849027
Winging it is good due to originality factors.
>>
Sallos summoner here. My plan was to take a bath around 11pm and start the ritual around midnight, but it looks like it might be offset by about an hour.

I did a pretty thorough, albeit surface, cleaning of my apartment. I mean I'm not shampooing the rugs or anything, but I did change my bedsheets and scrub the toilets. Nothing is too good for my demon. As part of my cleaning, I started laundry. Just waiting for that to finish and I'll start the bath.

Until then, any advice? I'm going over summoning rituals until then.
>>
>>17849159
You don't need to clean your fucking house lol you don't even need to be clean, that is a myth. the demon doesn't care
>>
>>17849159
Go outside and rub yourself on a tree. pine pref
>>
Question

What is the ladder of lights?
>>
If anyone could please answer/direct me to the answer (I'm getting mixed results):
What are Orobas' favorites? As in, color, incense, particular objects, etc
Does he work during the day too?

As a good ol fag from a germanic pagan background I'll wing it sans triangle. Orobas sounds like a bro and I've had issues with someone way, way worse.
>>
>>17849269
>>17849159
Eh, I guess it shows discipline and dedication. Won't do any harm, might actually help him focus.
>>
>>17848216
Ignored.
>>
So something weird happened, though I don't think it will offset the ritual anymore than it has been.

I went outside to check on my laundry and my neighbor came running up to me telling me a rabbit was chasing her. She is afraid of any and all animals so I took a look and a domestic rabbit was running around a grassy area of the apartment complex. My complex is full of poor assholes so someone probably just tossed their kid's pet outside when it got to be too much trouble.

I was going to leave it because I figured it'd be too hard to catch but then it saw me and started running towards me and that thawed my black, icy heart. So I got my cat's carrier and brought it to a local 24 hour animal hospital. They said someone who worked there had a bunny farm and she'd probably take him.
>>
File: 1425945080235.png (672KB, 584x553px) Image search: [Google]
1425945080235.png
672KB, 584x553px
>>17845616
>General threads

You are whats wrong with modern 4chan
>>
Do you need a separate room for summoning?
>>
Sallos summoner here

I would say that it was mostly a bust. I never heard any voices - in my head or otherwise - nor did I feel a presence. I was maybe too exhausted and unable to concentrate and I probably just need to work on meditation in general.

I didn't really know how to summon so I just kept whispering that I demanded Sallos to get into the triangle and felt pretty silly. Eventually I just started roleplaying, made my demands, showed the hexagram, and dismissed.

At one point I asked what I should do to get my desire, and got the Moon tarot card, which I take to mean to purge myself of my anxieties and fears, which I asked Sallos for help with. When I asked how the summoning went afterwards, I shuffled the cards and got...The Moon again. Not sure what to make of that.

Some observations:
I gave the dog a chew to keep him quiet, but as soon as I started he started the ritual (I did about 10-20 minutes of prep work beforehand) he started knocking against the door though he couldn't have finished his chew by then.

I did feel something seize my heart at some point.

The candles started flickering about somewhat weirdly while doing the summoning. I still didn't sense any presence though. Maybe I need to watch a horror movie first next time and get myself into that jumpy state.
>>
>>17849568
Not necessarily, so long as you do The lbrp pretty much any room will be fine.

>>17849749
>I didn't really know how to summon so I just kept whispering that I demanded Sallos to get into the triangle and felt pretty silly. Eventually I just started roleplaying, made my demands, showed the hexagram, and dismissed.

Sounds about right, even if it feels silly you're on the right track, plus some would agree that just continuing with the ritual, even if it feels like rping, is the way to go because the spirit might be there even if you can't feel it

>At one point I asked what I should do to get my desire, and got the Moon tarot card, which I take to mean to purge myself of my anxieties and fears, which I asked Sallos for help with. When I asked how the summoning went afterwards, I shuffled the cards and got...The Moon again. Not sure what to make of that.

I'm not sure either, might be coincidence, might be confirmation that it went well. Personally I don't believe in coincidence but it's up to your own interpretation.

>I did feel something seize my heart at some point.

What did it feel like

>The candles started flickering about somewhat weirdly while doing the summoning.

Pretty good sign Sallos showed up, manipulating the flame on a candle is usually a good indicator that a spirit is present, combined with the seizing heart thing I'd say 6/10 it went well and you evoked Sallos.
>>
>>17849827
Yeah, someone had mentioned to just roleplay even if you didn't feel anything, so I did. Weird thing is, I've experimented with making tulpas and I've never had problem forcing the sense of a presence, but I couldn't do it tonight. Maybe just too exhausted after the rabbit and the cleaning

The heart seizing felt like anxiety, though I wasn't feeling anxious. Not painful exactly, but not pleasant either.
>>
>>17849845
It's possible you were exhausted, I'm honestly tempted to say try again after you've gotten some proper rest.

That heart seizing sounds really weird, sounds more like you got a random spike of adrenaline which is cool because combined with everything else that happened, even if you didn't feel a presence I'm more and more convinced you actually made some form of contact
>>
>>17845616
have you or anyone here ever tried to summon Stolas?

what were the results and how was he?
>>
>>17849864
Thanks. I do feel really, really weird. Kind of drained, but not exactly tired, and it feels like all the desire I was trying so hard to concentrate on during the ritual is just gone. I wonder if that's just exhaustion or if it's it just gone forever,
>>
File: latest.png (70KB, 209x267px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
70KB, 209x267px
>>17845616
What is a good being to summon if one wants be a warrior, power and protection in the military?
>>
>>17849895
That drained feeling is typical, doing these rituals take a lot off energy out of you, A.M.S. can explain first-hand why you need to rest between evocations. Get some sleep when you feel like it senpai and you should be better in no time
>>
>>17849911
Pic related, i have a giant head.
>>
>>17845616
I am a total noob and i have no idea how to do anything, could someone tell me how risky this is and could someome also point me in the direction of where i can learn from (books preferably).
>>
>>17850160
This is pretty noob friendly but not sure how accurate it is.

http://orig09.deviantart.net/f231/f/2015/277/1/5/the_psychonaut_field_manual_third_pdf_edition_by_bluefluke-d8rjuxc.pdf
>>
>>17850232
Thank you.
>>
File: 20160626_052352.jpg (911KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20160626_052352.jpg
911KB, 2560x1440px
>>17845616
Do i need to draw the sigils out or can i just use a print copy. I cant draw that weird shit to a T
>>
>>17850232
There was a thread bashing it a few days ago for it being watered down and noobish

Would you rather have young teenagers find something like this and dabble with it till they work their way to know what they're doing or A) not discover the wonderfulness that is metaphysics or B) go headfirst in some demonic and fucking destroy themselves

At least i hope this thing or what ever teaches practice and patients.
>>
>>17850516
its better to draw them by hand but if you are too inept at it then just using the print should be fine though you may experience a significantly less powerful result
>>
>>17850532
How about tracing?
>>
>>17845616
OP I really think from now on we should add a description similar to /div/ where you point out links to a starter guide and a few reference books for this shit because too many people are asking every thread
>>
>>17849827
Thanks
>>
>>17848797
This manual was brought to you by:
Salos, the legit and not at all with ulterior motives
>>
>>17850641
Don't we all?
>>
>>17850551
I was thinking stencils might be a good idea.
>>
What would happen if you tried to take their photo's. I mean they are fine with illustrations. Why not photos.

Have any of you asked to/ tried to take a photograph.
>>
>>17850516
You don't need to get so elaborate wit sigils. Its likely better if you do, but it only needs to be recognisable to the summoner as what it represents.

Think of coats of arms, you don't actually need all the helmets, castles, crowns and mythical animals for normal circumstances, just the pattern on the shield.
>>
>>17850853

But they really should be made of the proper metal.
>>
>>17845616
How the fuck do I draw Solomon's circle right? How do I know if it is usable? What if it has some defect? Would that render it useless?

Also, how did you guys get to carve the seals? Was it too expensive?
>>
>>17850943
Pretty much just draw it to the best of your abilities. You'll know whether it's usable or not and the only real defect you need to watch out for is if the circle isn't completely closed, even then it won't be useless, it'll just leave the possibility of spirits coming into the circle and into your body.

Personally I don't carve the seals, I just draw onto paper or cardstock, but I imagine there's some ways to carve the seals into metal or you could buy them pre-carved online ( though some sources charge a pretty penny)
>>
>>17845616
Got any summonings planned for the near future A.M.S.?
>>
Sallos summoner here. I woke up a bit ago and still feel weird. As of right this second, I feel nothing but apathy towards the person who inspired the ritual. I'll go through pictures of us oat and see if my feelings return.

I still feel...not tired exactly. Just weird, like drained of...not energy, but focus and interest. I have to go into work today and while I don't think I'll be too tired to work, I think I'll have trouble doing the work because it will bore me so much.
>>
File: 20160626_073638.jpg (2MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
20160626_073638.jpg
2MB, 4160x2340px
Hail Sitri
>>
>>17851097
Keep us updated, I'm not sure what to make of this just yet but pay attention to details, little things that seem unimportant might be related to Sallos' works
>>
>>17851110
I will, I plan on starting a diary and writing everything down too. I'll probably revert back to the basics for now though and try another summoning maybe next month.

Thanks for the interest.
>>
File: 1448332828428.jpg (46KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1448332828428.jpg
46KB, 640x640px
knowing the power, beauty, force and ferocious splendour, of words, is key to the mysteries, We all know that words can affect ourselves or others energy, as words leave your mouth they transform into vibrations = energy, This is creating magical effects. As words have magical properties, Our Words are singularly the most powerful force available to us. We can choose to use this powerful force constructively with words of encouragement, or destructively using words of despair, with the ability to help, to heal, to hinder, to hurt, to harm, to humiliate or to humble, Because Words can light fires in the hearts and minds of men, They make you hear, make you feel, make you see. Words have all these properties, powers and more, What is life? Many have asked, life is but Thoughts and feelings that arise, with or without our will, and we employ words to express and convey them. As without words, it would be impossible to know more about the inaudible language of the hearts and the minds of men.
>>
>>17851119
Summon to your hearts content!, I'll be watching your progress with great interest
>>
>>17851130
Beautifully put Ra Santana
>>
>>17850943
I wound up just using chalk for the circle (I have fake hardwood laminate in my apartment). I just drew a circle and the 4 stars in the cardinal directions.
>>
>>17851130
>Our Words are singularly the most powerful force available to us.

Not even close, dude.
>>
>>17851169
Then what would you say is the most powerful force?
>>
>>17845698
>le confirmation bias.
And that goes for both sides of the vs picture.
>>
>>17851173

In a magical context? Sex.
>>
>>17849895
>>17849914
Yeah. I've found invocations, like the Greater Ritual of the Pentagram, help offset the drain but not completely. Great work, make sure you get plenty of rest.

>>17850584
I agree. Would anyone be willing to help me put that together? There seems to be some confusion as to what Lemegeton to use, as well as what resources are considered valid. I really want to put together a zip or a pastebin that can get people summoning without having to read a bunch of introductory material. Then it can refer them to /omg/ or to this thread to report results and discuss further development.

>>17850808
Given that demons are rarely, if ever, physically visible I'm not sure a photograph would capture them. You might be able to get some spooky manifestations on tape, though.

>>17850943
All you really need are two concentric circles, one only slightly smaller than the others. In the space in between the circles, write or carve the divine names you respect most. A friend of mine just uses the word LOVE over and over, while my printed circle uses the exact traditional Hebrew. Both seem to work.

>>17850969
My phone was stolen yesterday. Time to put my magic to the test. I haven't picked the right demon for the job but my blood is boiling right now.

>>17851150
Looks like this works, too. The key to the circle seems to be that it is unbroken and that your feel a sense of security within it.
>>
>>17851188
Hey A.M.S. I can work on that pastebin since I've got fuck all else to do while I'm here at work, I'll email you and we can figure out what to put on there
>>
File: occult.jpg (91KB, 598x1062px) Image search: [Google]
occult.jpg
91KB, 598x1062px
Here's my setup if anyone is interested. The plate in the triangle (you can't see it, but there's red tape that makes up the triangle) has chocolate on it and the paper in front of it is the drawn sigil.
>>
So you wanna play with magic
Boy, you should know what you're falling for
Baby do you dare to do this?
Cause I’m coming at you like a dark horse
Are you ready for, ready for
A perfect storm, perfect storm
Cause once you’re mine, once you’re mine
There’s no going back
>>
>>17851230
Do you think Katy Perry was channeling Orobas here.
>>
>>17851220
>luring demons with chocolate
I find it hilarious myself
>>
>>17851258

Bless their hearts!
>>
>>17851258
I'm an alcoholic so buying wine is out of the question. I have been trying to approach the whole thing with some humor, so I bought the chocolate thinking "sweets for the sweet", since Sallos is supposed to be one of the nicest in the goetia.

I did feel peak stupidity getting the plate of chocolate ready. Even moreso than when talking to the air.
>>
>>17851220
Interesting triangle positioning, normally it's set perpendicular with the circle, not saying it's wrong, I've just never seen it placed diagonally between 2 stars
>>
>>17851256
I wonder who she's representing in that song (Isis?) and if there's a way to summon her. 'Cuy baby I dare to do this
>>
>>17851284
I put the stars at cardinal directions. I put the triangle where it would fit in the room.
>>
Anyone have more Orobas pictures?

I need worship material

If you catch my drift
>>
>>17851290
Makes sense, has it effected your summonings in any way?
>>
File: vengeance.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
vengeance.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I am very serious about getting my phone back. Orobas says this where real sorcerers cut their teeth - revenge. It feels so good to have a personal reason to evoke.

And before anyone asks, I submitted a police report with the exact location of the phone as of this morning.
>>
>>17851309
I've only done the one (Sallos summoner), so I'm not sure. I'll try angling the stars next time.
>>
>>17851346
I think you'd benefit more from a second circle and some divine names.
>>
>>17851202
Send me that email soon, we're rapidly running out of thread and I'd like to have the guide ready for the next one.
>>
>>17851335
That fire and drive that really makes this part of the occult what it really is. I love it! And although it may make me look like an idiot, that sign in the middle, what is it? I don't recognize it
>>
>>17851355
It's the seal of Andromalius:

"'The Seventy-second Spirit in order is named Andromalius. He is an Earl, great and mighty, appearing in the form of a man holding a great serpent in his hand. His office is to bring back both a thief, and the stolen goods; to discover all underhanded dealings; and to punish all thieves and other wicked people; and also to discover hidden treasures. He rules over 36 Legions of Spirits."

I'm going to ask him to guide the police to the thief and give her exactly what she deserves for offending me.
>>
>>17851347
Not that Anon but explain divine names please
>>
>>17851347
I'll try that too
>>
>>17851355
>>17851387
>>17851405

Hey boys, we've blown through the bump limit once again. The new thread is here: >>17851403
>>
>>17847596
Why? I know in ancient greek religion and temple judaism they'd eat some of the offering
>>
>>17852321
Your best friend gives you a cake for loaning him $100 when he needs it most. Then when you go to enjoy the cake as payment for helping him out, you find out he ate it. Wouldn't you be a bit upset? Same principle
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.