[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/sum/ - Summoning General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 333
Thread images: 37

>>17824485
The last thread is dead. Time for one more.

I think it's time we summoners took a bit of advice from our /div/ brethren and kept everything in one thread. Let's talk about calling up spirits for truth, love, money, and power.

I'm really getting deep into the Goetia and I'm planning to summon Duke Bune again early this morning on behalf of the many who have requested his aid from me.

Here's a good guide for getting started with the Goetia:

https://cdn.preterhuman.net/texts/religion.occult.new_age/occult_library/DuQuette%20-%20Illustrated%20Goetia/DuQuette%20-%20Illustrated%20Goetia.pdf

Anyone who wants help summoning demons or needs one summoned for them is welcome to email me at [email protected]
>>
>>17836145
Be aware that I'm pretty green as a summoner, and I invite (you might even say invoke) more experienced sorcerers and conjurors to weigh in in this thread.
>>
>>17836152
Is it really that easy?
A friend told me that summoning angels/demons take months of ritual purification.

Also is anyone bothered that you're immortal soul is going to be damned for these practices?
>>
>>17836145
>/sum/
This is a terrible idea. We didn't need to consolidate idiots asking how to summon demons into a cataloged and readily accessible thread. It's better to have them make their own threads than put this up where any fool can find it. Some cancer just needs to be ignored every time it comes up.
>>
>>17836232
>We didn't need to consolidate idiots asking how to summon demons into a cataloged and readily accessible thread
ACTUALLY I think that's a great idea, could consolidate all the "how to summon succubus" threads and the "how to summon demons / angels" threads
>>
>>17836180
>months of ritual purification
no, your friend might be thinking of the holy guardian angel and the abramelin workings. in my experience very little preparation is really necessary.
>>
I've been dabbling in the occult for years and have only truly begun daily rituals for the past four months. In my limited experience I've found that the basics (LBRP, LIRP, MPR, Tarot readings, and pendulum work) have introduced me to my weaknesses. I never realized how difficult focusing my perspective onto a single point was for prolonged periods of time or how intense the experience of containing energy into an underdeveloped etheric body was without this foundation.

To anyone attempting to start up with Goetic spirits before beginning the preliminary training: don't.

You may think you can handle it, but the chances of being fried out by the sheer power of these creatures is, in my opinion, too great a risk for the sake of pure hubris.

But if you have an instant gratification mentality and like to bet everything on black at the college wheel then, by all means, go for it. Just remember that all the greats (including impulsive sorts like AC) took precautions.
>>
>>17836232
>>17836264

As a rule of thumb, generals should only be used for topics that come up frequently and would otherwise flood the board with individual threads. We do get a lot of summoning requests, so I don't think this is such a bad idea. You should maybe merge it with the "How do I sell my soul?" topic, because I'm sick of seeing those all the time.
>>
Which edition of Goetia has best/your favourite version of seals?
>>
>>17836180
> Is it really that easy?

It was easy for me. I can't say for anyone else but I encourage you to give it a try.

> Also is anyone bothered that you're immortal soul is going to be damned for these practices?

Nope!

>>17836264
> ACTUALLY I think that's a great idea, could consolidate all the "how to summon succubus" threads and the "how to summon demons / angels" threads

Yes, this the idea. Better to have one good thread than the flood the board with crappy ones.

>>17836315
>But if you have an instant gratification mentality and like to bet everything on black at the college wheel then, by all means, go for it. Just remember that all the greats (including impulsive sorts like AC) took precautions.

I like you.

>>17836480
All those seeking to sell your soul, welcome! We can typically get you a better deal, too.

>>17836533
> Which edition of Goetia has best/your favourite version of seals?

The Mathers/Crowley seals are hard to beat for me. I love the name written around them, too. Orobas tells me that even very impressionistic versions of the seals can work, though.
>>
>>17836795
>Mathers/Crowley seals are hard to beat for me.
But they're shit, compared to materials in Henson's Lemegeton which draws from the most legible source and doesn't clip them to fit into circles.

Also, I dig Heptamaron for oration, as it's slightly more rooted in Agrippa.
>>
>>17836802
Also if anyone's interested in the source materials for things like Lemegeton and Enochian, I just posted the Sloane Manuscripts into the /omg/ library update.
>>
>>17836315
>To anyone attempting to start up with Goetic spirits before beginning the preliminary training: don't.

This.
>>
>>17836802
Care to elaborate a bit on this legible source?
>>
>>17836811
Mathers and Crowley drew from a single manuscript accessible to the GD at the time, the White transcript of Sloane's materials.

Meanwhile, in the modern era, we have access to the Sloane MSS and various other manuscripts that have been discovered, uncovered, or unforgotten. Henson standardizes his edition of Lemegeton from 3 resource manuscripts as well as White transcription itself.
>>
>>17836802
>>17836818

Thank you for noticing me, sempai! I've heared the Henson Lemegeton was the best, but I didn't realize how much better it was. I'll go grab it immediately.
>>
>>17836824
Solomonic Folder:
https://mega.nz/#F!tN4SlD5K!mBpm3U07CARqQe4J8RH1yw

Enochiana:
https://mega.nz/#F!0EpE1ZZQ!jpgy_a7ihGj11HOftb89XQ

Sloane MSS:
https://mega.nz/#F!0FJGgQCI!e5Ol8OFjOyJJhV-jEoWBSA

>>17836810
I turned out fine.
>>
>>17836831
Yeah, looking at the Henson now, seals are super clear. Thank you for the recommendation.
>>
>>17836831
>>17836824
I should also draw a distinction here.
Peterson (you can find his website easily) does the best with straight transcriptions of old manuscripts. Henson's edition is the best *edited synthesis of multiple mss* that's available.

If you want a SPECIFIC version of the Lemegeton (i.e. Heptamaron/this or that sloane mss) go for Peterson. Otherwise I recommend Henson as babby's first.
>>
>>17836831
>I turned out fine.

You're special.

I went straight to Enochian and may have turned out fine, too. I still wouldn't recommend anyone following my example.
>>
>>17836847
> You're special.

I know I'm not special and this has been a wonderful, if harrowing, experience. I agree that there are considerable risks, but the Goetia offers people exactly what they want out of magick. It's sure a more interesting start than the LBRP.

For the record, do know the LBRP, at least, before summoning.
>>
>>17836857
>do know the LBRP, at least, before summoning
You'd do better knowing the planetary hexagrams for individual testing of spirits.

Also, there's a gigantic goddamn world outside of Lemegeton, and you can even apply the lessons of Lemegeton to that world.
>>
>>17836808
>/omg/ library update.
What's this?

Pls

link

newfriend
>>
>>17836859
> Also, there's a gigantic goddamn world outside of Lemegeton, and you can even apply the lessons of Lemegeton to that world.

I'm totally aware. The Lemegeton is what I feel most comfortable talking about, since it's what I've actually gotten working. If you have any recommendations for branching out, I'm all ears, but be aware I did GD stuff for years and never made Adept. I'm much more interested in the Left Hand path.
>>
>>17836863
>>17835181

>another ex-GD member
Huh.
Well, if you're interested in """dark""" shit I recommend, maybe, Salomonic Magickal Arts, Grimorium Verum (like lemegeton but a touch more folk-y), and I dunno, I can' hardly recommend most Western LHP material as most of these retards soft-ball it so hard. Temple of Set's good but they aren't exactly reconstructive or even that familiar in their approach, think of it as Thelema plus LaVey plus the discipline and intellect of a military and academic expert. Ford's probably best you can do in the current given he tries to synchretize everything from the old shit through Chaos and Cultus Sabbati, but it's rather weak and thin compared to the sources he cribs from.
>>
>>17836863

See >>17835181.

>>17836859
>You'd do better knowing the planetary hexagrams for individual testing of spirits.

Yep.
>>
>>17836878
> Grimorium Verum

Exactly what I'm studying now.

> Temple of Set's good but they aren't exactly reconstructive or even that familiar in their approach, think of it as Thelema plus LaVey plus the discipline and intellect of a military and academic expert.

Haven't check them out yet. They're next on my list now that you mention them.

> Ford's probably best you can do in the current given he tries to synchretize everything from the old shit through Chaos and Cultus Sabbati, but it's rather weak and thin compared to the sources he cribs from.

Agreed, I love Ford's stuff but it does feel somewhat inauthentic.

Thank you for all the good work you do with the library - my recent revelation would not have been possible without it.
>>
>>17836882
>>17836878

I'm a fucking mega newfriend so, cheers.

Just before I start because yes I really am that fucking stupid but I like to be safe;

While reading over all this, would it be safe to read out loud? Not that I intend to, I just often do unconsciously.
>>
>>17836886
Most rituals are more involved than just chanting stuff so you should be fine. I practice partial rituals all the time to ensure I have each step correct.
>>
>>17836908
Well, while I've got you...

Is there anywhere in particular you would start reading from? I figure just everything in the Beginners folder, yea?

Is there too wide a scope? How involved are all of these files/texts in relation to each other?

Is there a heirarchy of what would be considered as close to legitimate as we're going to get and just ravings/bullshit?

Feel free to answer many or as few as you'd like.
>>
>>17836885
Seems like you'd have a lot to gain from getting a tutor to speed up the process. Thought about evoking one yet?
>>
>>17836923
> Is there anywhere in particular you would start reading from? I figure just everything in the Beginners folder, yea?

Depends on how soon you want results. The file I linked in the OP contains the best advice for quick and dirty summoning I've seen but !Th0tH recommends the Henson instead.

> Is there too wide a scope? How involved are all of these files/texts in relation to each other?

There are multiple traditions with their own deeply-intermeshed internal mythologies. Choose something you're interested in and focus on it, reading up on other things as they come up.

> Is there a heirarchy of what would be considered as close to legitimate as we're going to get and just ravings/bullshit?

Yes, generally speaking stuff that has survived the ages is considered better than stuff that some guy on Angelfire made up in 1998. That's not always true, but starting from the old stuff and working towards newer stuff is not a bad call in my opinion.

> Feel free to answer many or as few as you'd like.

My pleasure. Helping others helps me make sense of all of this.

>>17836923
I intended to evoke Dantalion for this purpose but never got around to it. I'll consider doing it tonight, I just don't want to keep clients waiting.
>>
>>17836950
> Becoming a better sorcerer faster so you could do whatever the hell you like and be good at it.
> Slowing yourself down while tackling a never endless stream of requests.

My 2 cents..
>>
>>17836980
You're right, I've been neglecting my own needs and it's been sapping my motivation. Thank you for the advice.
>>
>>17837014
i wonder how long till shit goes south you come talking to us about how jesus saved you ass
>>
>>17836878
>>17836882
>>17836980

Also, can any of you recommend an initiation or degree structure on the Left Hand side of things? I'm not going to join an organization but having more direction in my self-development would be useful to me.
>>
>>17836180
This ass. Always one of these in an /x/ thread. If you fear eternal damnation gtfo
>>
>>17837040
It's the lowest-possible effort way to sound wise. You can say "Be careful" and "You know not what you do" and have it apply to pretty much any situation you don't understand.
>>
>>17836886
>While reading over all this, would it be safe to read out loud? Not that I intend to, I just often do unconsciously.

Probably.

>>17837021

Not really. I should have difficulty recommending any initiation or degree structure, of whatever hand. For navigation, I use the GD-style Tree of Life, so I think in terms of the GD/AA degree structure.
>>
>>17837168
>>17837021
It should be notes, for the ex-GD guy's clarity, that the road to attainment is the narrow one, neither left nor right, serving with both hands alike.

Take heed: Abramelin is accomplished when you bind the infernal kings in contract to YOU, so make of that what you want.
>>
File: 1424413064185.gif (2MB, 269x156px) Image search: [Google]
1424413064185.gif
2MB, 269x156px
My computer doesn't have anti-virus software
>>
>>17837174

You're better at this than I am.
>>
File: aldrich-throne.jpg (166KB, 1362x866px) Image search: [Google]
aldrich-throne.jpg
166KB, 1362x866px
>>17837190
Hey I just bought a new laptop with 8 gb of ram and no anti-virus software

I don't even know what I'm going to do with it, other than play video games and post online

It's probably just going to sit there most of the time

all alone
>>
>>17837193
This retard
>>
>>17837174
> Take heed: Abramelin is accomplished when you bind the infernal kings in contract to YOU, so make of that what you want.

I'm not bending my knee to anyone. I intend to become as knowledgable and powerful as I possibly can. If you don't think there's a clear ladder leading where we want to go, I'll hack my own path.
>>
>>17837204
The only ones bending at the end of Abramelin are the 4 infernal counterparts to the archangels of the corners, to you.

There are other ways around this. I'd long ago considered evoking all 72 of the roll of Lemegeton, one per hour, on a speed binge, but have thus far declined to actually do it.

Think I've found other routes through Agrippa anyhow.
>>
>>17837207
> Think I've found other routes through Agrippa anyhow.

I'm extremely curious, I admit.
>>
File: Mahazhael.jpg (699KB, 1280x1845px) Image search: [Google]
Mahazhael.jpg
699KB, 1280x1845px
>>17837216
http://omega-magick.blogspot.com/2015/03/the-four-kings-in-grimoires-tradition.html
http://xoanon.co.uk/publications/the-dragon-book-of-essex/
>>
>>17837242

That's a very interesting journal entry.
>>
Does anyone else have trouble making heads or tails of occult writings? Like that blog Ape posted...what the fuck? A few sentences in and I'm lost.
>>
>>17837488
These materials are difficult to get familiar with if you don't have some dedication and commitment to getting a solid grounding in their study.
>>
>>17837488

Made sense to me. If you want to understand things like that, you will have to invest some time studying. I've read Agrippa and some of the other texts mentioned. I have some understanding of how this sort of ceremonial work is done and a bit of its history. I know who Skinner is and have even been blocked by Jake Stratton-Kent on facebook.

For me, the better discussions of this stuff happen at a grad-school level. Anything less and I start wondering why I'm being spoon-fed and to what end.
>>
>>17837488
The occult is an endless web of references to older works, and now modern authors are attempting to untangle that web with in-depth scholarly research. As >>17837514 and >>17837526 note, this may be above our pay grade.

I had no difficulty with the post's thesis (attempting to tease out the true identity and method of evocation of the Four Kings) but I almost certainly failed to grasp some of the more meaningful connections being made, as I have yet to study Agrippa. The best thing you can do when you encounter a reference you don't understand is just to grab that work out of the /omg/ library and read until it all makes sense.
>>
>>17837526
Why would that guy block you on Facebook ?
Just curious
>>
File: images.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
Contracts with malicious entities can only be bypassed if you out-think them. Thankfully, demons aren't smart at all. Not thankfully, most people don't want to put in the effort to win at shit like that. Lazy fucks.
>>
>>17836145
is this stuff for reals or is it all just role play?
>>
>>17837589
Why not try it and find out?
>>
>>17837539
>The best thing you can do when you encounter a reference you don't understand is just to grab that work out of the /omg/ library and read until it all makes sense.

There are different strategies. I would look at the sources for this journal entry, down at the bottom. If I really wanted to understand this, I would track down as many of those sources as I could and read them. Even if it doesn't make a lot of sense, you will start to see recurring names and patterns, avenues of approach. I happen to know this would help a great deal, as Claire Fanger's book is required reading for anyone interested in the grimoiric tradition, whether angelic or demonic.

You're interested in the Goetia, so I would track down everything I could find about it. Get hold of JSK's stuff and Skinners. Read everything on Peterson's site that is related to Lemegeton. Friend JSK on facebook and pester the sumbitch.

>>17837549

He's flighty as fuck, though in an often lovable way. He knows a lot less about US affairs than he thinks he does and doesn't like being corrected, even from someone who more-or-less agrees with him.

>>17837585
>Thankfully, demons aren't smart at all.

Oh, my no. If at least some of them weren't very smart indeed, there would be no use in conjuring them up.

>>17837589

Batshit crazy, but real enough.
>>
>>17837610
> Claire Fanger's book is required reading for anyone interested in the grimoiric tradition, whether angelic or demonic.

I'm on it.

> Oh, my no. If at least some of them weren't very smart indeed, there would be no use in conjuring them up.

Orobas is so much smarter than me it's not even funny.

> Batshit crazy, but real enough.

This is the truth. My life has gone completely off the rails.
>>
File: fanart.png (777KB, 800x1010px) Image search: [Google]
fanart.png
777KB, 800x1010px
I was asking in the last thread about the two attempts (Bune, then Agares) of summonings I did 6 months ago for financial gain. Like I said, I didn't feel or hear anything at all so I don't think anything happened. I did get a lot of financial gain afterwards though which I connected to my efforts and just being smart, though.

Anyways I wrote a pact/deal on paper where I clarified that any gains that I would get could under no circumstances can come to me through hurting me or anyone I love. And when the papers are destroyed, so is the pact. I did destroy the written deal a few months later cause I thought they are shit and didn't do anything for me.

Bla bla, don't want to bore you with more. I just wanted to know if this will have any consequences or taints me somehow in the future?

Could you >>17836145 ask your demon bro or whatever about this? Or anyone else? Thanks!
>>
>>17837632
>I'm on it.

Then as you read the papers in Fanger, make notes of things of interest or particular importance and follow those leads. That's really how the most expert among us got their expertise.
>>
Is masturbation useful in summoning?
>>
https://youtube.com/watch?v=xwZoPFaHERg
>>
>>17837639
Maybe you got lucky. Maybe you didn't. Only way to be sure is to wait and see. If you offended Bune and/or Agares you'll know soon enough.
>>
>>17837735
Wait and see what? People have accidents or weird stuff happen. How would I even know it was related to them? Unless I get hit by a car with a Bune sticker on the front. That one would be pretty obvious.
>>
>>17837526
Weeeeeeeell hoity toity mr godlike know it all
>>
>>17837643
Is Fanger in the omg library? Her books cost a ton
>>
>>17837792

Pretty much.

>>17837806

Haven't looked. There's a PDF floating around online. Check Bookzz, if not in the mega.
>>
File: iMMfub1.jpg (102KB, 1023x446px) Image search: [Google]
iMMfub1.jpg
102KB, 1023x446px
>this thread
>>
File: 1459836013651.jpg (43KB, 640x625px) Image search: [Google]
1459836013651.jpg
43KB, 640x625px
>>17837014
>Made a request at the beginning of this shit to get help with certain problems
>He decided to go on vacation
>Comes back and hardly acknowledges my old request
>"Oh wow all these new requests are keeping me busy, it'll take forever to keep up"
>Don't think I'll ever get his help while I evoke on my own
Mfw
>>
>>17837945
I asked for his help too and he said he did it but fuck all good it did me. Things are worse with me now. Just a role player.
>>
>>17837950
Hey at least he did yours, I'm lucky to get an email back from the guy
>>
>>17837966
I guess, but it bugs me to hear him talking about what a success he is.
>>
>>17837970
You and me both, but I still kinda espect the guy a lot because he's further along than me in summoning....just wish he'd get back to us who were with us since the start, before these threads really blew the fuck up
>>
>>17837945
>>17837950
>>17837966
>>17837970
>>17837980

I'm a novice evoking as often as I can without hurting myself as a community service. I know your needs are urgent, and I'm sorry if there are delays.

I made a big mistake in previous evocations by not giving deadlines, so I'm going to go back over the list and try and straighten shit out. Both the demons and myself have a limited capacity for stuff, and it strains my relationships with them when I ask for favors for total strangers.

I beg your forgiveness and understanding.
>>
>>17838081
For what it's worth, I have my black mirror coming tonight and that should be better than what I'm using now. I'm also going to do another hat trick so if I die, well, I'm sure my soul will end up where it belongs.
>>
>>17838169
/sp/ here. Came for the spoops and aliums, stayed for this guy who watches movies with demons.

If this was real wouldn't Goldman Sachs be using it? Wouldn't it be part of new-hire training at Google?

Please don't curse me, I'm already a human bad-luck charm as it is. It's just that you come across as credible but the logical side of me has a hard time accepting that this is real.
>>
File: Hypocrite.jpg (126KB, 480x608px) Image search: [Google]
Hypocrite.jpg
126KB, 480x608px
Do you guys seriously summon spirits? how do you know if its working? do you see them?

Not shitposting btw, but sounds interesting (regardless of how real/fake it is)
>>
>>17838284
> If this was real wouldn't Goldman Sachs be using it? Wouldn't it be part of new-hire training at Google?

I don't know. I assume that high-placed people in both organizations are using this shit. I know at least one Googler who does.

> Please don't curse me, I'm already a human bad-luck charm as it is.

Relax, dude, if I tried to curse you I'd be more likely to hurt myself than you. I have a hard enough time helping people. I'm not good, just lucky.

> It's just that you come across as credible but the logical side of me has a hard time accepting that this is real.

Dude I was /sci/ all the way before this shit started happening to me. I still don't know what to believe, I just try and hear everyone out. I'm just trying to make the best of a weird, weird situation.

>>17838287
> Do you guys seriously summon spirits?

Yes.

> how do you know if its working?

You don't. You basically call up the spirit, give it orders, and hope for the best. More experienced occultists seem to have more insight into the process so I invite them to elaborate.

> Do you see them?

All I have seen thus far is a candle guttering and weird shapes in the smoke. I have felt and heard things, though, that made me question my entire worldview.
>>
I don't evoke, I don't do Magic of any kind. Is it wrong to feel deeply attracted to Orobas?
>>
>>17838306
>Dude I was /sci/ all the way before this shit started happening to me. I still don't know what to believe
This has been my state for like 15 years.
Started as a deadpan skeptic.
Now I just roll with shit. It's way easier to breakdown results as emerging phenomenology rather than trying to come at things with a preset epistemological base. A lot of us with the functional background in experimental method wind up becoming instrumentalists.
>>
>>17836795
>>17837040
>>17837092
I don't know what you're angry about.

I'm just saying, if all this shit is actually legit and real, there might be grievous consequences to it.

I don't really believe in any of this shit, I just find it interesting.
>>
>>17838351
I'm not angry, just sick of hearing about these consequences all the time from people who don't know better than I do, and I know fuck-all. I've heard the dire warnings before, and I've already chosen to ignore them.

So sit back, grab some popcorn, and watch me burn, if that's what you think is going to happen.
>>
Anyone looking for an apprentice? I'm looking to learn more about all this and the best way I learn is by having a teacher
>invoke a tutor like Orobas
I've been trying dammit
>>
>>17838367
I was meant to say that to the other guy.

>So sit back, grab some popcorn, and watch me burn, if that's what you think is going to happen.
I don't really believe that, but like I said I'm just saying.
>>
>>17838306
>>17838336

/sum/ is fascinating. Thanks guys, So there are probably quite a few successful people /sum/moning and us muggles have no clue?
>>
>>17838306
>I have felt and heard things, though, that made me question my entire worldview.

Sounds spooky. What did you heard, i have had recorded voices in the past?

Thanks for replying by the way, i usually just get ignored in this kind of threads.
>>
>>17838377
Yeah, I just posted about H.R. Giger's connections to Thelema in the thread asking about occult art.
>>
>>17838380
woops

>What did you heard? i have recorded voices in the past. *
>>
>>17838336
This.

At one point in my life, it dawned on me that trying to decide if something was true or not before acquiring observational data about it was not congruent with the scientific method after all. I began to realize that many who style themselves after proponents of the scientific method were as irrational and singular minded as the religious zealots they so loved to argue with. Once I began observing my environment without literally 0 preference over what the truth of an event may be, I started to see some really weird shit. Things I never saw before.

You got either side of any debate perpetually burden shifting to one another. "Well, you can't prove it is." 'Well you can't prove it isn't!" If you want to ascertain the truth, you just gotta' open yourself to either possibility, with no preference to the truth, which often is stranger than any fiction anybody on either side could ever invent. A scientist isn't supposed to prefer the outcome to an experiment. A scientist is just there to record, not to expect, or to get consternated when their experiment didn't show the results they wanted.
>>
>>17838383
Cool. Thanks!
>>
>>17838377
> /sum/ is fascinating. Thanks guys, So there are probably quite a few successful people /sum/moning and us muggles have no clue?

Yeah, that's what Orobas tells me, is that most of the powers of this world use magick themselves or benefit from its help unknowingly.

>>17838380
>Sounds spooky. What did you heard, i have had recorded voices in the past?

It wasn't a physical voice. It was the demon hijacking my own thoughts. If that sounds lame, that's because it is. I would kill to get a real manifestation on tape.

>>17838387
I think it's better to stop seeing the question as "Believers vs. Skeptics". I'm still skeptical about aliens and skinwalkers and a lot of stuff that I haven't seen or experienced, but I can no longer dismiss those possibilities out of hand like I used to.
>>
are there any demons that can make me more attractive and give me a bigger penis
>>
>>17838458
just bang fat girls. they need love too and won't judge your dong.

eternal spirits don't want to have to worry about your junk.
>>
>>17838436
>It wasn't a physical voice. It was the demon hijacking my own thoughts.

I totally know what you mean. I experience this when trying a tulpa long time ago.

>I would kill to get a real manifestation on tape.

I had one, sadly i got it deleted. It was when i was around 14 years old. A deep voice saying ''i am punishing you because-'' The rest was in another language or just ramble.

It wasnt even intentional, i left my mp3 recording in my room for a few minutes while i played vidya. the voice was unsettling to say the least, and my grandmother advised me to delete it so i did.
>>
Would you describe the rituals' roots as Sumerian, Egyptian, Roman mystery cults, or more like modern reconstructions thereof?
>>
File: 1466087759259.jpg (207KB, 1104x1468px) Image search: [Google]
1466087759259.jpg
207KB, 1104x1468px
Do you peruse 8/fringe/ or fringechan at all? There's a ton of info on energy body work that could presumably help get you some real fuccin spoopy lucidity to your evocations. Astral sight and shit.
>>
File: th.jpg (20KB, 220x241px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
20KB, 220x241px
>>
>>17838518
>Sumerian
Largely? No.
>Egyptian
Largely? No, but more than Sumerian.
>Roman
Swing and a miss.

A huge amount of this shit is derived from: Mandaean Gnostics (see early angel/entity evokation as we know it today in sorcerous terms), Late Greek Neoplatonic Mystery cults (Greek Magickal Papyri are the source for Bournless/Headless One, a rite Crowley slips into Lemegeton which ITSELF is rooted in certain old Greek protocols), and Kabbalah ( as a standardizing element, one of the more complex but understandable, for Westerners, modes of mysticism).

>>17838526
>Fringechan
Seems like more amateur wankfesting than here.
>>
>>17838605
Sexy as fuck
>>
>>17836145
Can you only summon demons? Or are there other things you could point me to? Books specifically, I'm new to this don't judge my lack of knowledge.
>>
>>17838718
Many editions of Lemegeton also carry the Ars Notoria, for angels, then there's Liber Iuratus, Sefer Raziel, Enochian, etc.

Check the library thread.
>>
File: Babana.gif (682KB, 265x258px) Image search: [Google]
Babana.gif
682KB, 265x258px
>>17838728
Thanks dude. I'll look into those books.
>>
>>17838728
Second thought, could you link to me where I could find the Ars Notoria?
>>
>>17838738
Ars Paulina, my bad. Holy shit, THOUGH, Notoria's more Paulina than Clavicle:

http://www.esotericarchives.com/solomon/paulina.htm
>>
>>17838746
So the rituals in here aren't for demons right?
>>
>>17838750
Nope.
Clavicle (Key of Solomon, generally speaking the Lesser Key), is generally ""demons"" but these entities aren't demons.

Paulina runs through the angels of time/the cosmos (those governing degrees of the arc of the sky; you CAN wed these two methods, but Paulina's how to do the angel shit).
>>
>>17838755
I still don't get it, what exactly could I get out of summoning these 2 angels?
>>
>>17838761
I mean't just "these angels" not 2.
>>
>>17838755
Even the Goetia isn't really demonic as far as extreme LHP is concerned. Read NAOS if you want to commune with serious dark entities.
>>
>>17838761
To attain Knowledge and Conversation with the Holy Guardian Angel (see Abramelin)
>>
>>17838769
Oh, I see this is not what I was looking for then. Nevermind, unless you're interested in what I'm looking for.
>>
File: 시니_0.jpg (63KB, 357x500px) Image search: [Google]
시니_0.jpg
63KB, 357x500px
>>17838767
>Read NAOS if you want to commune with serious dark entities.
I've been aware of the O9A for like fifteen years. There's other more interesting shit but I give them props for dedication, creativity, and their bomb ass tarot deck.

>>17838773
Well tell me what the fuck you want, then I gave you the most basic options for working angelic entities, if you want something more obscure, go see what the Copts or Mandaeans were doing.
>>
Hey I keep reading about special names, is there some demon name I'm supposed to have or something
>>
File: triangle.jpg (955KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
triangle.jpg
955KB, 3264x2448px
/sum/ needs some images! Here's my new triangle setup. Still sloppy as hell but a world away from my scotch tape triangle.
>>
File: tools.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
tools.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17838877
I already posted this but here's most of the occult tools I have laying around the house.
>>
File: CizLayn.jpg (609KB, 1998x2040px) Image search: [Google]
CizLayn.jpg
609KB, 1998x2040px
Here's a reference picture for the big 72
>>
>>17838287

>how do you know it's working?
A few factors play into it, intuition mostly. Your mind just kind of connects dots that may or may not be there. We're all mad here, and that's okay. Might be as simple as seeing a bird or tree associated with the entity, when something happens. Maybe something just casually said by a third party. Or a billboard. It's just how it fits together in your craft.

>do you see them?
Some do some don't. My teacher was a big proponent of dream work, simply because it's easier to get visual manifestations that way.

If you've mastered dream recAll, or are even decent at it try creating with your third eye(imagination) a home or place to study, keep magical mementos, and practice. It starts by picturing the door, and walking "into" the home which you explore and kind of create as you go. Think of it as a shell for your sub conscious and a hub on the astral plane.

Once I've met an entity there, I've found it's much easier to tell coincidence from the act of a being whose aid I've requested.
>>
>>17838892
Is it necessary to have an opened 3rd eye for summoning and if so how can I open mine?
>>
>>17838919
Hmm.. Its definitely going to be a bit easier on you if you can see.

Can you point to the center of the universe?There is no "right" way to learn and see. Personally, I had an affinity for manipulating emotional energy which began to feed into dream work (lucid dreaming, dream control, branching into astral plane) but that might not be the best path for you.

What draws you to the craft? Are there any special talents you think you have?

Try to test the limits of the hardware around you, and you might begin to see glitches.
>>
>>17838965
>Try to test the limits of the hardware around you, and you might begin to see glitches.

Love the wording but that literally helps none
>>
>>17838989
Well can you answer the pair of questions above that line?

Why do you feel drawn to the occult? Are you good at getting others to do your will, "knowing" things before they happen? These things are all personal, and without knowing a quirk of yours I cant really help.

If you want a random example.. how frequently, if at all do you feel a sense of deja vu'? Some folks get particularly bothered by it, but its possible to "ride" the feeling out. Think of it as an indicator youre on the right track.
>>
>>17838989
I am sorry for being so vague, I am not the best with explanations and it is hard with something so subjectively intuned to lay out a guide for someone else.
>>
>>17839020
No it's fine, this is just one of those things where you can't really give a step by step guide on.

I always thought the occult was just cool, my family has a history of being intertwined with different aspects of it but I've never really known to have special talents of powers that would apply to this. My extrasensory talents are as developed as anyone else's I guess, deja vu only on occasion. I'm not really good at guessing events or outcomes of things, honestly I'm pretty sure you could say I have no special talents applicable to this field at all. I'm a quick learner but unless that applies then I just suck
>>
File: takeitall.jpg (699KB, 2294x1536px) Image search: [Google]
takeitall.jpg
699KB, 2294x1536px
>>17838287

>Man summons horse demon.
>Offer doughnuts heated in oven as sacrifice
>"Great demon, help me pass this professional certification exam"
>"Please also give me information on -event-"
>"Lastly since I am paranoid please give me sign that you are with me, somehow, so I can take professional certification exam in confidence"
>Demon seems to agree during ritual.
>Days later get strange dream, unlike what man usually gets, which detailed information on -event-
>Months down the road man takes air plane, travels to different city to take professional certification exam
>Exam takes place in great convention center
>Giant statue of horse right by door to exam entrance room. Magnificent. Taller than a man. Detailed, ornate, multi-colored, gem studded or looks like it.
>It seems by coincidence, convention center was also used by an art show/display and horse statue was. just. there.
>Man grins like giant moron, waltz in exam room, takes test, rips into the material, kicks ass.
>Months down the road man found out for sure, that he passed test with flying colors.
>>
>>17839050
Well.. If you are wanting to begin flexing your third eye, it might be worthwhile to set up a psiwheel, or invest in a pendulum.

Instead of "asking" your pendulum, tell it. Focus on yes, affirmation, positive. Which way does it swing for you? How about No, negative? Imagine seeing the pendulum swing back and forth, until it foes. Try side to side, and in circles. Once you see how you move your own energy, think of what you'd like to do with it and try it out.
>>
>>17836145
Don't do this if you just want to appease your passions (sex, money, power, etc.). If you are reconciled to God, or Logos, or the Monad, or whatever you choose to call the highest form of truth and virtue and beauty, you may be able to practice these arts safely, but as soon as you are enslaved to your insatiable passions, you are dependent. The reason why demonic spirits are demonic rather than angelic is because they feed on passion (what Plato called the black horse), and passion is opposed to Logos. Please please please do not go into this for your personal pleasure, especially if you are not reconciled to the inner peace of the Logos.

Let me be clear: I am not saying you should be scared of hell. You do not even need to be Christian to comprehend this. It is not only the state of your soul after death that is of concern here, but your soul in this life; a man has as many masters as he has vices, and the demonic spirit wants no more than to encourage that vice under the auspice of 'liberation,' as though succumbing to the exigencies of passion will make you happy. It will not. The emotional tumult wrought upon man by his reliance on irrational appetites to bring him happiness is a grave matter. Any addict knows that wanting is insatiable. Be certain you can fall back upon the spiritual assurance of the immaterial law in these dealings; do not be lured into material self-gratification as a replacement. Evil functions first by convincing man he will be freer to pursue his passions without moral law, and then controlling him completely by feeding his appetites. By the time you realise you are not in control, it is too late. This is as true of Freudian psychoanalysis and communism as it is of demons.

In short, do not communicate with these beings unless you understand the nature of evil and its temptations, and certainly do not do so for the sake of material gain. Be cautious, and go in peace.
>>
>>17839080
That's, like, your opinion man. I've got Left Hand bozos spinning exactly the opposite story. Why should I believe you over them?
>>
>>17839086
OO! Dont!

Seriously.

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.
>>
Okay, a quick update to all my clients - we're evoking tonight for you in a big way. I've emailed everyone on the list. Hope this shit works for you.
>>
File: 1465069463140.gif (565KB, 367x265px) Image search: [Google]
1465069463140.gif
565KB, 367x265px
>>17839099
>See post
>wtf is it really happening
>Check Email
AWWW YEEAHH NIGGA FINALLY
>>
>>17839099
Post results
>>
I didn't get one...I hope OP remember me.
>>
>>17839099
what do your spooky spirits think about me?
>>
>>17839086
>I've got Left Hand bozos spinning exactly the opposite story
They say this for the same reason Freud absolved his patients of their worst excesses sexual secrets—to make you reliant upon them. It is a sophisticated method of control because the victim is locked into a cycle:

a) seek material pleasure under the belief that pleasure is a moral good

b) relapse into unhappiness when the material stimuli responsible for his pleasure are removed

c) seek a means of rationalising his behaviour (Freud provided this as a service) even though passions are irrational by nature

d) succumb again to the passions and return to a)

The idea that material passions were linked to social control was explicitly employed not only in psychoanalysis but also in behaviorism, which of course heavily influenced American advertising. Here's a pop cultural reference for you: think of the first episode of Mad Men when Don Draper explains his advertising philosophy. He describes the persuasive nature of advertising thusly: "What is happiness? Happiness is just a moment before you need more happiness."

The moral law is not restrictive; it liberates you precisely because your will is tied to reason. Think of it: who is the freer man, the one who dearly wishes to take a drug but abstains and does productive work of his own volition, or the one who spends all day in a haze because it feels good? Happiness is just a moment before you need more happiness.

The practice of esoteric arts is meant to have an alchemical effect—to raise us from lowly states to higher one in closer communion with God, who is the Logos. The LHP is the opposite—I jokingly call it malchemy, the transition from higher states to lower, more materialistic states. The Prince of Lies is perhaps the most apt nickname for Satan because the lie most central to evil is the notion that it makes you free.
>>
>>17839099
Huh, I didn't get an email.
>>
>>17839142
>>17839230
Send me another email so I can find you in the inbox. I have like fifty emails and most of them are just chit-chat, so I may have missed you. You still have two hours to get on the list.

>>17839156
I've heard this all before. If your God wants me to follow some moral law, he should tell me Himself. The demons don't need sanctimonious messengers to convey their ideas to me.
>>
>>17839242
No problem, you already answered me, I'm RAOA
>>
>>17839242
I didnt say anything about God lol.
>>
>>17839242
Sorry, meant to respond to >>17839194, who is bad and should feel bad.
>>
>>17839267
Sorry AMS, the demons are already hanging out with me tonight. They'll just make excuses when you call in them.
>>
>>17839281
Aw, nuts. Do you know when they're free next? I got people banging down my door...
>>
>>17836145
>>17836269

Do you guys know anything about trying to summon angels?
>>
>>17839242
>If your God wants me to follow some moral law, he should tell me Himself. The demons don't need sanctimonious messengers to convey their ideas to me.
Of course they don't. Demons don't need messengers; they exert direct control over you. The moral law, on the other hand, must be understood freely. This is not only a Christian argument. God is not an old man in the sky who wants you to obey him. God is the ultimate form of reality that unites the Platonic transcendentals of truth, virtue, and beauty. You can call it the Monad, the Absolute, the One (the Neoplatonists had all kinds of names for God), but the concept is not unique to Christianity or even original to Christianity. No one can force you to be reconciled to Logos because freedom is a function of your morals. You must be free to choose reason over passion.

I am not acting as a messenger for any particular sect or religion. A Neoplatonist could as easily argue this as Christian, or indeed a secular atheist. Aldous Huxley, the humanist, observed that political and economic freedom tends to decrease as sexual freedom conversely increases. It is at your own peril that you allow yourself to be controlled by those who feed your desire for sex, money, and power.
>>
>>17839317
Without passion reason has no direction.
Without reason passion has no foresight.

I choose both.
>>
>>17839351
>Without passion reason has no direction
This is wrong, but I suspect we are at semantic cross-purposes.

I do not mean reason in the scientific or materialist sense. Another name for the study of ethics until modern relativism settled in was practical reason i.e. how one should act according to reason. The Western philosophical tradition has assumed the primacy of reason since Plato. Reason has therefore been assumed to have direction in these cases. Passion or appetites, in this context, refers not to rational interests (a rational indignation over a matter of justice, or a passion for X productive work) but to those irrational desires for excess.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chariot_Allegory
>>
>>17839380
I don't actually feel all that much love for Plato, but I am a big fan of Freud. You're going to need reasoning superior to this to convince me. Either way, take it to /omg/, as this has nothing to do with /sum/, other than to try and scare people away from the Goetia.
>>
Whom are the safest demons to invoke for aid?
>>
>>17839052
Orobas? Also how do you offer shit (safely), do you burn it after or eat them yourself or
>>
>>17839099
I'll post a more in-depth update later, but the evocation went amazingly well. I'll send emails to clients with specific instructions.
>>
>>17839581
We're all rootin for ya A.M.S. you're really doing a good thing there trying to help out all these people
>>
>>17839581
Glad to hear it.
Green text us when you can, brotha.
>>
>>17839409
OP has recommended Orobas a few times, he's supposed to help you not be tempted by other demons
>>
>>17839778
And is a sexy movie watching horse too apparently
>>
>>17839708
Prelims:
> tired, but focused and clear-headed
> take bath, all the usual prep
> tuck wife into corner where she can watch
> greater invoking ritual of the pentagram
> feels like I've done it a million times before
> suddenly overflowing with energy

Bune:
> appears only on third conjuration
> see my face snarling in the mirror, smoke blows towards the circle all of a sudden
> tell him he's not working fast enough, and that I have all these clients he's working for now
> promise him fine rum in exchange for his help
> "I already labor for you and you expect me to do more and faster?"
> his voice is like a whiny little bell inside my head
> I am heir of Solomon! I am chosen of Prince Orobas! I am prophet of the Most High!
> threaten not only to withdraw his reward should he fail me, but also to drag him into the triangle and torture him.
> "Very well, it shall be done."
> great success

Dantilion:
> appears when first conjured
> voice like a choir all speaking at once
> "We are eager to teach in exchange for the reward you are offering."
> i also have these clients...
> "It would be easier to forget them."
> sorry, no can do, hexagram of solomon
> "If you insist. I look forward to our time together."
> great success

Sitri:
> already in the room when I call him
> presence is like someone took a cocaine smoothie and shot it right into your dick
> "I know what you want, I want it too, wear my seal during sex."
> great, what about these clients?
> "They should wear my seal during sex, too."
> sorry, old buddy, hexagram time.
> "I will see them kneel before us both, and I do mean kneel."
> close enough, later mi amigo.
> great success

Aftermath:
> look over and see my wife starting at me in pale-faced terror
> "Hey, honey, want to watch a movie or go right to bed?"
>>
File: Dantalion_Seal.gif (1KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
Dantalion_Seal.gif
1KB, 100x100px
>>17840255
Oh yeah, Duke Dantalion is awesome and I can't wait to work with him more.
>>
I asked Orobas and he said he has no fucking idea who you are. What does that mean?
>>
>>17839422
>Also how do you offer shit (safely), do you burn it after or eat them yourself or

Put it in the triangle before the ritual begins. Afterwards you can toss it or bury it. In eastern traditions people often eat food that was offered to gods, but probably not a good idea for a demon that you never dealt with before.

>>17839080
>>17839194

You're generalizing demons and pigeonholing them all with the same goal & ideology. This is a shitty and moralizing attitude that is not helpful to anyone reading this thread.

The two most influential demons for me have done their best to discourage me from blindly chasing after material shit. It's one of the main lessons they've taught me.

The first one helped me get a job years ago. I also tasked him with the long term goal of helping me move up in the company I landed a job in, so I continued to keep in touch with him. I was fresh out of college and disillusioned with working and the direction my life is going. One day I asked him what he thought the goal to working was. What I should aim for in life - should I try to have more status, become a manager? Be filthy rich? Have children? Work hard for a family? Make parents proud? All sorts of shit that was shoved down my throat since childhood was swirling about in my head. The demon's response was "if you can pay your bills and do your thing (stuff you enjoy), that's it." That's not the kind of response an Evil Tempter who is seeking to lead a kid down the path of Blind Materialism and Emptiness would say.

cont'd
>>
>>17840302

Being the dumb kid I was I myself wanted more. I was not satisfied with the little job where I had friends and where I was surprisingly popular and being groomed for supervisory positions. I insisted on more, and to receive it sooner, and I got this first demon to recommend another demon to me to accomplish this.

This second demon did help me get more. I got into the right industry at the right time with a family run business and did well. But he also showed me the same lesson, that happiness is not just money. Your spare time, health, friends, environment, even just distance away from toxic people all contribute to happiness. This second demon has helped me become much richer, but also taught me that I need to learn to be happy with got I got, be content. To not blindly chase after more, keep up with the Joneses and do shit that other people tell me. Once you've got enough, take it easy.

Years down the road, I can't help but feel that the second demon that was recommended to me by the first was meant to just continue this same lesson for me. If he did then I am grateful. He's done a lot.
>>
>>17840289

This is a surprisingly common phenomenon. Guy ask demon about another guy who regularly works with them, demon does not know guy being referred to at all.

This leads to people speculating that the demons are all in your head, or that the demons have underlings that most people end up dealing with, that there's multiple copies of the same demons and god knows what else. It just gets philosophical and kinda useless to discuss this.
>>
>>17840312
>>17840302
All this shit happens to people without demons too. I did very well in life (considering from where I started) too and I didn't need "demonic" help. You didn't need demonic help either, because they don't exist. It is you roleplaying with your own subconscious.

That is why everyone gets different advice and results from demons, experiences them as evil or good.
>>
File: 1462361105166.jpg (85KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1462361105166.jpg
85KB, 640x640px
>>17840320

The results I produced for myself is proof enough for me. Furthermore, living life the way I want, and kicking ass at it, is much more satisfying than living life the way some other shmoe tells me to, be they atheist or preachy religious people. There's more than one way to skin a cat, after all.

Fuck you and your self righteous attitude.
>>
File: 8.jpg (35KB, 600x444px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
35KB, 600x444px
>>17840337
If you are enjoying roleplaying with your own subconscious that's great. I mean placebos work after all. But to use examples of stuff that happens ALL THE TIME to people who don't summon demons as proof that demons exist... really?

10 guys score the job they wanted and acquire wealth. 1 one of them asked demons, 9 of them didn't. OH WELL, THAT CAN'T BE COINCIDENCE, SELF SUGGESTION AND CONFIRMATION BIAS, IT MUST BE THE DEMONS!

Tell me; if the demons exist why is it then that if someone else summoned those precious demons of yours, they wouldn't know who you are? Tell me the demons. I'll summon them. I will ask them about you. I mean, they must be able to tell me your name right?
>>
hey AMS

hang an inverted pentagram (red or silver ink for the pentagram on a black background) on a South or West wall, just above eye level, and say the following in a whisper 9 times for 7-9 days only.

Alash Tud Alash Tul Oshtu

I am spelling this phonetically.

Post results. It is supposed to help with conjuration.
>>
>>17840346
why not try it out first and tell us your results? All you are doing is criticizing. Experiment with it first, then tell us what went wrong and then perhaps we can show you how to do it better.
>>
>>17840289
It means he's abiding by the terms of our pact, which includes a non-disclosure clause. I assume any sorcerer of any reasonable skill binds demons to silence so that they don't spy for his rivals. Or did you forget to do that?

>>17840316
Orobas explained this to me in detail, it's actually quite interesting. It has to do with the way that demons interact with the physical brain. They borrow the thoughts, feelings, and memories of the summoner, and they can connect things together but not add them. This is why esoteric study is so important - it gives the spirits more to work with in your head.

>>17840346
Return either to >>>/sci/ or to your aliums thread. We've heard this all before and we're doing this because we enjoy it and it's exciting, not because we have something to prove to you.

>>17840351
> hang an inverted pentagram

NOPE.
>>
File: 1466493730300.jpg (20KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1466493730300.jpg
20KB, 236x236px
>>17840356
I invited demons into my life, tried spells I talked to many people who claimed they were in contact with demons or had certain powers; NONE of them was able to do anything noteworthy.

It's very simple to prove that demons don't exist outside of your head. You summon a demon, you give him your name and information. Then, another person summons the same demon. Now; if the demon was real he would be able to give the information to the next person... but he can't, because he only exists in the head of the person.

Summoning demons is working with placebos. But placebos DO work, so in a sense it's not complete bullshit. It can help you. That doesn't mean demons are real though.
>>
File: moo.jpg (25KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
moo.jpg
25KB, 472x472px
>>17840361
Listen faggot, why don't you just prove your retarded demons are real once and for all. I'm sure you are interested in that too. I will do all of your steps, summon a demon, tell him my name and where I live, give him permission to share this information.

Then, you summon the demon a day later and ask him for the information. If you get the right ones, you have proven they exist. You craved money from the demons, no? I can pay you 1000$ for this little experiment.
>>
>>17840346

I left out quite a lot of details in my account. For example the first demon I summoned showed up in a dream telling me which exact job I was getting an offer on a few before I received the phone call with the job offer. There were plenty of other strange assed things that happened with both demons that prove me to beyond a doubt of their influence.

Regarding your other questions, see here>>17840316

Also bare in mind I'm not a scientist and don't give a shit if I don't personally know all the answers to these questions. I'm just a guy who wanted results and happiness, and my demonic help got me results and happiness.
>>
>>17840368
If I could produce that kind of evidence I'd just get a cool million from James Randi. Either way, I won't have to deal with your current rectal redecoration. Why do you even browse /x/ if you're so uptight?
>>
>>17840361
>They borrow the thoughts, feelings, and memories of the summoner, and they can connect things together but not add them.

Weeeh, how convenient! The almighty demons who can change and shape reality can't give you new knowledge or information, if it's not already there in your head.

Man, don't you feel stupid yourself?
>>
File: 20090803-smiling-women-350x263.jpg (23KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
20090803-smiling-women-350x263.jpg
23KB, 350x263px
>>17840373
You're summoning demons all the time. If demons exist outside of your head and roleplay, why couldn't you just ask them for some random persons name? Especially after the person gave permission for that name to be shared?

It would be the easiest thing to do. But you don't want to, you dodge it, because you know it would prove with absolute certainty that you're a roleplaying clown.
>>
>>17840374
>>17840377

I've already provided answers to these questions. You're not satisfied, that's fine. I'll see you on /sci/ if I ever get evidence that will convince you. Now get the hell out of the thread and do something more useful with your time than trolling schizos and the gullible.
>>
>>17840365
>doesn't understand that the goetia is an aspect of themselves
>doesn't understand that the goetia is just as closed off as he is

stop being a faggot
>>
File: group-of-women-laughing.jpg (321KB, 849x565px) Image search: [Google]
group-of-women-laughing.jpg
321KB, 849x565px
>>17840383
>more damage control and evasion

Yeah makes total sense that someone who looks for the truth will NOT try any kind of experiment that will prove if it's real or not.

Asking a demon during a ritual (that you wanted to anyways) for a name which would be like 5 seconds of your time is just too much. I understand.

>>17840384
That's what I said. It's people roleplaying with their subconscious. These demons don't exist outside of their heads as individual entities hence why a demon will never be able to share information that I gave him to you.
>>
>>17840384
>doesn't understand that the goetia is an aspect of themselves
>doesn't understand that Crowley was the first to put this interpretation on the table but very quickly backed down from it by the time the A.'.A.'. had formed and certainly by the time Magick Without Tears was published.
>>
It's shill time!
>>
File: pooinloo.png (408KB, 1264x1364px) Image search: [Google]
pooinloo.png
408KB, 1264x1364px
>>17840365

You tried to summon demons and failed. I tried to summon demons and succeeded.

You are now angry and trolling a thread on 4chan. I am now preparing for early retirement.

I guess the only thing I can say you, anon, is:

neener neener neener.

Seriously though, we're not teachers in a school who must know everything. We don't owe you happiness, a future or answers to your Many Questions. You're bitter because you feel abandoned by shit that should be there for you. Tough luck, do something about it if it pisses you off so much.
>>
File: 1461455324473.jpg (58KB, 720x483px) Image search: [Google]
1461455324473.jpg
58KB, 720x483px
>>17840405

I've proven things to myself because I'm important to myself. I don't give a fuck if they're not proven to you because you're not important to me. The $1000 you offer is peanuts, and randi's $1000000 is more trouble than it's worth.

I got the results I want out of my demonic dealings, and I'm here reading & learning from other people's experience, as well as contributing some of my experience to them.
>>
>>17840397
He's not a shill, he has a valid point. I tried his experiment as like one of the first things I did while working with Orobas. He was unable to deliver, so I asked why and was given the explanation mentioned above. He's right not be satisfied - I'm not satisfied, either. But it won't stop me summoning because I enjoy it and it seems to get results for me.

None of this excuses him for trolling and derailing the thread, both of which are against the rules. The polite thing to do is say, "I'm not convinced, contact me when you have real evidence" and then go elsewhere. That's what I have done and continue to do when expressing my skepticism about fringe topics.
>>
>>17840414
>cares to reply over and over again
>doesn't care to prove something huge and add this knowledge to the world

It's almost unsettling how deeply invested some of you people are into your roleplay delusions. I mean, you can repeat over and over again how wealthy you are - no one gives a shit. You're lying. And even if you weren't lying; do you know what a placebo is, retard?

Thousands of people acquire wealth WITHOUT demons. Infact, you are just insulting yourself by saying that you were so much of a loser that you needed the help of invisible ghosts unlike so many other men who did it with their own power.
>>
>>17840414
>The $1000 you offer is peanuts, and randi's $1000000 is more trouble than it's worth
oh fuck off
>>
>>17840429
But it's true. He is super rich, you know? Very handsome, tall, genius IQ and huge dick too.
>>
>I just want to hear what Orobas the sexy horse tells A.M.S.
>I just want to read grimoires and texts
>I just want to talk about demons
Why are you all shilling and fighting each other in my thread, I just want to escape life dammit
>>
File: sexy horse.jpg (173KB, 936x936px) Image search: [Google]
sexy horse.jpg
173KB, 936x936px
>>17840451
>I just want to escape life dammit
Sounds like a personal issue.
>>
>>17840451
> Why are you all shilling and fighting each other in my thread[?]

It's this one guy, he shows up in these threads every morning and posts the same shit over and over. I'm just reporting him at this point because it's clear he's trolling and flaming, both of which are rules violations outside of /b/.

> I just want to escape life dammit

Why not try and make it better? If you can't summon yourself I can do it for you. I apologize if you're one of my clients already. Worst comes to worst you taste the sweet, sweet placebo effect.
>>
>>17840461
>sweet, sweet placebo effect.
delusion, it does not last long
>>
>>17840461
You've already summoned for me A.M.S. and I greatly appreciate it, I dunno why but coming to these threads to see you and the Ape's updates just make me happy and make my day better, the shillers and naysayers are entitled to their thoughts but Jesus Christ ( Oh hey look what I did there) is it getting annoying
>>
File: 1400889409637.jpg (241KB, 600x594px) Image search: [Google]
1400889409637.jpg
241KB, 600x594px
>>17840486
>asking someone to do the rites for you.
Y'know it's not like I don't post almost the entire grimoire tradition for free.
>>
>>17840486
No kidding. I am a client too, and though things haven't worked out for me, I appreciate his attempt.
>>
>>17840488
I'm currently reading those grimoires, trying MY own hand at evoking and asked him do the rites to see if he can tell the spirits to contact me as some extra help. Not sure if that's worth anything, but I'm really trying to do these summonings and be a part of this occult stuff, not just demanding free things man
>>
>>17840488
I'm planning on trying this out for myself eventually, but I want to work for it. I'm learning tarot and working on meditation right now.
>>
>>17840486
Thank you for the kind words. Making your day better is good enough for me.

>>17840491
Did I evoke for you last night? I forgot to put deadlines on a lot of things so they may be dragging their feet. If not, email me and I'll try and make things right. It's important that if you get no results I punish the demon in question so that they don't get the idea it's OK to fuck with me.

>>17840492
Don't let him shame you - I do this work for people because not everyone is in a good place to do it themsleves. Maybe I'm dumb (of course I'm dumb, I'm summoning demons for strangers) but it makes me happy to try and help.

>>17840493
Hell yeah! Go for it. Tarot is a wonderful skill and can make you side cash if you keep at it.
>>
>>17840488
fuck that fractal shit, word.
>>
>>17840497
fucking scam artist
>>
File: dantalion_bishounen.png (408KB, 753x624px) Image search: [Google]
dantalion_bishounen.png
408KB, 753x624px
>>17840255
> tuck wife into corner where she can watch
Yeah so when you first summoned Orobas he taught you the dangers of not paying attention to small details like leaving a Tarot in the triangle. Now you leave your wife in the same room outside the circle. Wat?

Assuming your wife reclaimed her sanity after these events, are you going to have another go with using her as a medium?

> Dantalion
Would like to hear about your study sessions with him

> "I will see them kneel before us both, and I do mean kneel."
That sounds like a threat, but threats aside it seems like you make him angrier each time he comes.

Lastly:
Why you gotta be suck a dick to Bune tho?
>>
>>17840525
> Yeah so when you first summoned Orobas he taught you the dangers of not paying attention to small details like leaving a Tarot in the triangle. Now you leave your wife in the same room outside the circle. Wat?

She was in the circle, just tucked out of the way behind me.

> Assuming your wife reclaimed her sanity after these events, are you going to have another go with using her as a medium?

She wants to observe evocations until she gets a sense of what to look for, though she is shaken after last night.

> Would like to hear about your study sessions with him

Yeah, I'm planning to invoke him and do some astrology today.

> That sounds like a threat, but threats aside it seems like you make him angrier each time he comes.

Sitri is actually quite friendly, even seductive, he just hates getting anon gf because he's into alpha types I guess.

> Why you gotta be suck a dick to Bune tho?

He and I got off on the wrong foot. If he actually delivers for me and my clients I will get completely wasted in his name, and all will be well, I'm sure. I just don't want these guys thinking they can push me around. Orobas is proud of me, given that I was so scared of Bune the first time I could barely talk.
>>
Could they show themselves through dreams?
I really want to dedicate myself to this but it feels a little vague to have 72 names to pick, while I'm sure there are a couple more suited to my needs.
I'm very into devotional worship and already own quite a collection of offerings, gifts, altar stuffs, etc. I just feel it's risky and a waste of time on both parts to just keep asking one by one "will you help me get a better life, Imma bow to you forever"
>>
File: 20BEELZEBUB.gif (22KB, 354x354px) Image search: [Google]
20BEELZEBUB.gif
22KB, 354x354px
>>
>>17838336
>This has been my state for like 15 years.

My goddess, I feel old.

>>17838387
>If you want to ascertain the truth, you just gotta' open yourself to either possibility, with no preference to the truth, which often is stranger than any fiction anybody on either side could ever invent.

QFT

>>17838660
>Kabbalah ( as a standardizing element, one of the more complex but understandable, for Westerners, modes of mysticism).

Wch curiously does take us back to Egypt, where they first encoded numbers as letters a very long time ago.
>>
>>17839311
>Do you guys know anything about trying to summon angels?

Yes, see >>17838728, >>17838746, and >>17838755.
>>
>>17836145
now here's a question, there are quite a lot of spirits in the lesser key who can bring a man and a woman apart, but I can't seem to find one that could drive them apart. Is there such a demon? If I were to evoke a demon for the purpose of say, making someone fall out of love with me, which demon would that be, if indeed there is such a demon?
>>
>>17841117
be more specific with your request and initials will probably be necessary too
>>
>>17841138
basically, there's a girl who's madly in love with me, and she's caused a great deal of trouble for me, so it'd be better if she fell in love with someone else.

Also, why initials?
>>
>>17841153
Dantalion can do this, as he has the ability to change thoughts, or so the Lesser Key claims. If you want to be on the list for the next evocation, shoot me an email.
>>
>>17841153
so the person doing this has an idea who they are doing this to.
>>
>>17841153
stop being such a pussy cuck and tell her to fuck off
>>
>>17841184
>>17841228
yeah don't waste time with this request, it's clear this faggot is a cuck that can't do shit on his own.
>>
>>17841233
I wasn't requesting it be done, I was wondering if it could be done, since most of the descriptions of demons involved making people fall in love rather than the opposite.
>>17841184
I appreciate the offer but I'll pass for now. I'll see if I can't change the situation myself without the need of higher powers first, if all else fails I might shoot you an email then.
>>
>>17841241
I wish you luck. I'll be here for the foreseeable future so just drop me a line if you think I can help.
>>
It was mentioned in another thread that Orobas was once worshipped as a God. I recall reading somewhere about a large cult in Rome that worshipped a horse-god, is this connected?
>>
>>17841153
It's less cruel in the long run if you're straight with her and cut her out of your life.
>>
>>17840255
>close enough
>great success
Pick one
>>
>>17840255
Since the demons feed on attention and every seal/sigil Made gives them more energy and access points to our world, how strong do you think you're beefing up these guys since every one of your clients will be wearing their sigils?
>>
>>17841705
That guy who was shitposting murmur sigils was actually worshipping?
>>
>>17840497
I want to second what >>17840486 said.
AMS is Mickey in Fantasia (in a good way!) and Ape is here giving away Gandalf knowledge for free.
/sum/ is saving /x/.
Haters gonna hate.
>>
OP's buddy from the first thread here. Still a skeptic (my years of university as a scientist aren't going anywhere), but I'd be lying if I said the psychological phenomenology of this stuff didn't fascinate me.

>>17838311
kek

>>17838306
> I know at least one Googler who does

Oh shit, I totally forgot about him! Dunno how high-placed he is at Google, but the guy's a serious veteran and *extremely* high-ranking practitioner. And hooooo boy would he disapprove of this, but that's white magi for you. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

> /sci/ all the way

As I said, I remain a 100% materialist skeptical asshole, but I appreciate this thread anyway.

>>17842140
What this guy said. (Though I'm obviously biased.)
>>
>>17840497
> side cash

Says the guy who has adamantly refused every time someone offered him money for a reading :P
>>
DO NOT LISTEN TO OP.

SUMMONING DEMONS WITHOUT PROPER KNOWLEDGE CAN BE DETRIMENTAL TO YOUR MENTAL WELL-BEING.

THIS IS A VERY IRRESPONSIBLE THREAD.

I REPEAT, DO NOT INVOKE DEMONS WITHOUT PROPER KNOWLEDGE.
>>
>>17842486
SCARE PEOPLE WITHOUT EDUCATING THEM.

DO NOT ALLOW THEM TO TAKE CONTROL.

SPEAK IN ALL CAPS.
>>
File: Nine.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Nine.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>17842511
BOO
>>
>>17842486
kek

Magic ain't real, bruv. A.M.S. is my best mate, but it's 100% in his head.
>>
How do i summon a spirit when my summoning level is 1? I dong train it
>>
Occult reader, Neopagan, and practitioner here. Never tried working with anything other than elemental spirits before.

Any tips, sigils, or suggestions for summoning a spirit that may dwell in a specific place, the genius loci, I guess? Google is giving me nothing.
>>
File: 45435o01.jpg (126KB, 723x985px) Image search: [Google]
45435o01.jpg
126KB, 723x985px
>>17842786
>I dong train it
>>
>>17842974
Ayy lmao
>>
ayyy lmaooo
>>
>>17842958
Ayyyy lllmmmaaooooooo
>>
>>17842980
Aayyy lmmmao
>>
I believe the murders of Jack the Ripper were actually offerings to a demon.Watch the movie From Hell if you haven't already.

Which demon would demand such an offering, and what would be the reward for the sorcerer?

Then there are state funded torture camps and wars. What demons are they feeding?
>>
>>17843451
> Which demon would demand such an offering[?]

Andras, the assassin of the Goetia, jumps to mind. Paimon would also be worth doing this for, given his terrible power.

> what would be the reward for the sorcerer?

Andras would have been able to kill someone, probably someone too important to kill the old-fashioned way. If Paimon was involved, it was likely an attempt to bind someone to Jack's will. This is all speculation but it gives me the spooks.

> Then there are state funded torture camps and wars. What demons are they feeding?

Most of them aren't feeding demons. The context has to be ritualized and the summoner has to directly participate.
>>
When learning to use tarot cards, where do I learn and do I need a specific deck?

[spoiler]It's time to d-d-d-d-d-d-d-duel[/spoiler]
>>
>>17843712
As far as I know, you don't need a specific deck, and you can find information pretty much anywhere online, I use biddytarot, but that's just me and it might not be the best source.
>>
>>17843701
Spooky indeed. I hope you're not going to try it out just out of curiosity.

>>17842140
Also, this. Your openness is refreshing and greatly appreciated.
>>
>>17842476
No man like I masturbate to Orobas
>>
>>17843834
.....explain
>>
>>17843701
So A.M.S. we ever gonna get a full explanation of how the evocation went or is greentext all we're gonna get, not saying it's not enough but I'd love to have more info
>>
>>17843880
There is just something very arousing about him
>>
>>17843953
The greentext hit the highlights, unless you want me to list out every client and what every demon though of them. I'm starting to get a trickle of emails claiming results, though, which is very exciting.

Orobas has popped by a couple times to tell me that this kind of thing (successful triple evocation) almost never happens and that the rumor mill in Hell is grinding like crazy. He said the most common idea floating around down there is that my Grandpa is back somehow. I hope I don't have a bunch more family pacts to deal with, Sitri is enough work as it is.

I do have a question for more experienced occultists, though. Why did the Greater Ritual of the Pentagram make such a huge difference? I had to spend several hours getting it down pat and felt kind of silly but when I performed it for real I felt amazing and the evocations became incredibly easy. I imagine the Bornless Rite would be even more powerful in this regard, so I'm learning that next.
>>
>>17844153
Oh no, each client deserves their privacy, I was just wondering if there was more said between you and the daemons, this is all just so interesting and exciting!

>>17844034
I mean, if you say so....this is weird, considering how many gross and weird things I see on 4chan, your attraction to Orobas is one of the few things I can't wrap my head around, but I'm sure he finds it flattering
>>
>>17844187
> Oh no, each client deserves their privacy, I was just wondering if there was more said between you and the daemons, this is all just so interesting and exciting!

Sitri and I had a strange conversation when I commanded him to do no harm to me, my clients, or my loved ones. He said, "And everyone else is fair game?" in a voice dripping with implication. I really didn't know what to think of that, so I said, "Yeah, everyone else is fair game." Now I'm worried I did something terribly wrong.
>>
File: owly.jpg (65KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
owly.jpg
65KB, 500x370px
>>17844153
>rumor mill in Hell is grinding like crazy
ha! that's hilarious
>>
>>17844200
>"yeah everyone else is fair game"

did you just accidentally give a demon permission to hurt someone, so long as as there aren't you, your family or your loved ones?
>>
>>17844222
* or your clients
>>
>>17840255
>"I will see them kneel before us both, and I do mean kneel."
>>17844200
>"and everyone else is fair game?"

Dude I need a full script, shit went DOWN with Sitri
>>
>>17844246
THIS, this is NOT good news...
>>
>>17844187
I see it is a form of worship man, I wish there were better pictures of him I could find.
>>
>>17844153
This is J. Did my request go ok or was it too complicated?
>>
File: sos.png (532KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sos.png
532KB, 1280x720px
>>17844258
get behind me, bro. sitri shall not pass!
>>
>>17844246
>>17844222
>>17844200
My wild guess is that Sitri perhaps want to get off in that way boyfriends/potential rivals/etc of those girls anons wanted Sitri summoned.

>>17844153
Speaking of which, what is your opinion on reincarnation? Do you think you could do those thing in previous life/lives, or perhaps even you are reincarnation of your grandfather?
>>
>>17844200
Please tell Mr sitri no bully me k?
>>
>>17836315
Even if you've been practicing for years, you really need to know what you're doing. Trust me. My "Teacher" and I did a Goetic Evocation of the Great King Purson. I was the seer, he was the operator, and my "Teacher" decided that I needed to be fucked up on booze and weed to be able to See. I didn't realize before the evocation began that my teacher put me inside the circle and triangle, and Purson was in my head for weeks afterward. I've been drained spiritually since. But, Purson is a Great Spirit, and very helpful.
>>
Can you evoke a demon to have sex with you? Specifically Orobas.
>>
>>17837765
No such thing as coincidence.
>>
>>17838284
You're not gonna find anything concrete if you're looking for it. I've said to my friends that it almost seems like the more you look for evidence that your magic works the less you'll find. But if you practice for a year and write a detailed journal every day or so you'll realize that there is something to all of this.
>>
>>17844153
> He said the most common idea floating around down there is that my Grandpa is back somehow
Who's your grandpa? Some bigshot?

> Sitri is enough work as it is
As I was saying earlier, Sitri seems more trouble than he's worth, and more than one demon can do what he does. Am I wrong?
- Does the GRP grant you more energy? You seem to have always complained about being drained after your evocations (at the beginning).
Exhibit B: >>17844222
>>
>>17838351
That's true, there might be consequences.
But in that same vain, my Grandpa grew up believing that saying a curse word would send him to Hell, and the Christian Bible says all sorts of things are damnation-worthy offenses. I just view all that as a control mechanism implemented by spiritual dictators in the middle ages.
>>
>>17840320
I think the book is "Low Magick" by Lon Milo DuQuette, and thats basically what he says. I love all his books, man knows his stuff.
>>
>>17840346
"Creatures from Inner Space" by Stan Gooch
>>
>>17844327
>inside the circle and triangle,

Wat?
>>
>>17841761
Technically, as much as someone plastering crucifixes everywhere is
>>
>>17843712
I have great success using the tarot translations in "Modern Magick" by Donald Michael Kraig (there are pdfs online) and the Golden Botticelli deck
>>
>>17844383
He had this crazy idea that the magick circle had to have the evocation triangle in it, and that me being the seer had to be inside the triangle.
>>
>>17844412

So, wasn't much of a teacher. Sorry, dude.
>>
>>17844342

At a business dinner with a managing director of a major financial institution, a colleague asked the MD if he believed in astrology (we were 2 drinks in at this point so decorum had relaxed).
His words were, "If it worked we would be using it." That isn't a denial, though, is it? Google the Bank of America mural.

The woman who asked, a VP herself and an alumna of several elite colleges, believes and practices tarot and astrology (and probably more, too, but wouldn't admit it to a colleague). And our boss, an EVP, admitted to practicing a little Voodoo as she had family in Haiti.

So this topic, this thread, and these summoners have me fascinated.

As a practicing Catholic I am terrified of the implications of getting involved personally. I no longer think this is placebo/roleplay. The folks posting here seem credible, forthright, and have asked for nothing from the audience.
>>
>>17844496
>Christian
A religion dedicated to a corpse and a weak god who feeds off the table scraps of the other gods
>>
>>17844506
What do you mean by the table scraps of other gods?
>>
>>17844506
That's ok.
I love the ritual of the mass and praying the rosary is a form of meditation that works for me. It gives me comfort and that's all I ask. I'm not the type to evangelize.

And, pursuant to this thread, it provides a framework to accept that spirituality is real.
>>
>>17844514
Gods feed off emotions, Yahweh is dying out.
>>
>>17844496
I'm the guy you're replying to. I dabbled in Voodoo as well, and i'll tell you that is some crazy scary shit. Especially since I didn't know what I was doing. It deserves respect.
>>17844477
It's all good, our motives for calling King Purson were good, and I think he took some measure of pity on me. My life has gotten a lot better since that rite, but I'll never forget what it was like having His voice in my head for so long. I don't think he's completely left yet, but he's a good guy. I have the utmost respect for him.
>>
>>17844528
Who are Charismatic Pentecostals contacting? What about "Gospel of Wealth" Evangelicals?
Both seem to be interfacing and bargaining in a way unlike mainline Christianity.
>>
>>17844496
>As a practicing Catholic I am terrified

Stop the muthafuckin' presses!

>>17844539
>My life has gotten a lot better since that rite

Good.
>>
>>17844539
There was a reddit thread where two kids came across a Voodoo idol in the woods and took it home. Their lives went to shit immediately.
Some artifact collector took it off their hands and he won't let anyone even touch it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Paranormal/comments/408hde/me_and_a_friend_found_this_creepy_statue_while/
>>
>>17843771
> Spooky indeed. I hope you're not going to try it out just out of curiosity.

It will take more than curiosity to get me to resort to murder and/or summoning Andras.

> Your openness is refreshing and greatly appreciated.

Yeah, I hate all these magick guys on /x/ who are super cryptic. I'm sure they have their reasons but I don't know any secrets, I'm just trying to get shit that's freely available working.

>>17844246
> Dude I need a full script, shit went DOWN with Sitri

Here we go:
> me: "Hear me Prince Sitri, appear before me peaceably and visibly in the triangle of..."
> him: "I know what you want, I want it too, wear my seal during sex."
> me: "I welcome you, your majesty, to this the meeting place of spirits. I have requests to make on behalf of my clients."
> him: "They should wear my seal during sex, too."
> me: "They're not having sex with anyone, that's why I'm calling you up."
> him: "Then why the fuck should I care? I'm sure we'd both rather find you more lovers."
> me: "By the Hexagram of Solomon I bind you to listen and to faithfully execute the contract I will offer you!"
> him: "Make your demands."
> me: "In the matter of X and X, you have three months to return their former lovers to them. In the matter of X, you are to do whatever is needed to find them a suitable partner in three months. For each favor thus fulfilled, you may inhabit my flesh for the sum of two hours, and during that time my wife will please you in any way you see fit to be please, so long as no harm comes to either of us."
> him: "An enticing offer. I will see them kneel before us both, and I do mean kneel."
> me: "Enough. Thank you, old friend. I bid you now to depart, go peaceably and cause no harm to me, my loved ones, or my clients."
> him: "And everyone else is fair game?"
> me: "Yeah, everyone else is fair game. I want results. Go get it the fuck done."

>>17844262
Your request went fine. Everyone's did, more or less.
>>
>>17844544
Other Yahwehs, all Gods are thought forms
>>
I will try my hand at evoking Bune tonight. Wish me luck.
>>
>>17844343
> Who's your grandpa? Some bigshot?

It was in a previous thread, but Orobas claimed he was a sorcerer himself and that Sitri was his familiar and patron. I have since confirmed that he was into drugs, orgies, and the occult, and my mother recognized the Seal of Sitri as a necklace my grandfather wore.

>>17844343
> As I was saying earlier, Sitri seems more trouble than he's worth, and more than one demon can do what he does. Am I wrong?

There are totally other demons I could use but Sitri is loyal to the family for reasons stated above, and I don't want to let that go to waste.

> Does the GRP grant you more energy? You seem to have always complained about being drained after your evocations (at the beginning).

That's what seemed to have happened this time. I felt amazing after the evocations but sad the next day. May have been unrelated.

>>17844412
> He had this crazy idea that the magick circle had to have the evocation triangle in it, and that me being the seer had to be inside the triangle.

I literally cannot think of anything more insane you could do with the Goetia and I'm literally advocating everyone to try it at least once.

> It's all good, our motives for calling King Purson were good, and I think he took some measure of pity on me. My life has gotten a lot better since that rite, but I'll never forget what it was like having His voice in my head for so long. I don't think he's completely left yet, but he's a good guy. I have the utmost respect for him.

I have a similar relationship with Prince Orobas. I know he has other places to be but I'd love to spend more time with the sexy horse.
>>
>>17844566
I can see that, it's nothing to fuck with. I've referred to Voodoo as the last bastion of real magick. Never has more weird shit happened in my life than when I fucked with Voodoo.
>>
>>17844598
How could a poorfag evoke Orobas easily? I tried evoking a different demon by just drawing his sigil on a piece of paper and that ended badly
>>
>>17844598
Oh yeah, completely insane. I got lucky. My teacher was kinda a dick to Him, and his life has more or less gotten worse. *shrugs*
Hail Purson
>>
>>17844616
What happened?
>>
Debating on hanging out with friends tonight or evoking demon
>>
>>17844641
Offended some lesser demon by improperly doing ritual, now I can't get a good sleep
>>17844645
Why not have demon be friend?
>>
>>17844645
Why not both? Admittedly my friends make themselves scarce every time I evoke. It's funny how they don't believe in magic except when they're scared of it.
>>
>>17844669
What can I use for a circle? I don't have a $300 rug
>>
>>17844673
Chalk on pavement works, or pen on paper if you can find paper big enough to surround yourself in the circle.
>>
>>17844681
How do you evoke with pets? Guarantee my cat sits in the triangle.
>>
>>17844566
I just got through that, and yeah that statue is definitely a kind of old style hoodoo/voodoo/Santeria type stuff. The spirits "live" in those altars and statues when not being evoked, so that dude fucked up bigtime by bringing it IN his house and not having a God to keep him from being fucked. Then he opened his threshhold to it. One comment said to leave rum and tobacco, and that along with a heartfelt apology might be enough to stop his life from being fucked up, but that thing will prolly be haunting him until he converts to a religion and has real faith.
>>
>>17844685
I don't have a pet. I would just lock them in the bathroom once the prep is complete, or else have them with me in the circle if they were well-behaved. The actual presence of the demon is rarely there for more than like 10-20 minutes at most, so I don't think the pet would mind too much. If you're feeling brave you can let the pet wander around and use it as a form of divination - Orobas used a bug flying into a candle to get my attention just before he possessed me.
>>
>>17844570
> him: "Then why the fuck should I care? I'm sure we'd both rather find you more lovers."

Damn, these demons really know how to get our attention.
>>
>>17844697
What was his possession like?
>>
>>17844697
Please answer
>>17844616
>>
>>17844704
> Damn, these demons really know how to get our attention.

Sitri in particular takes so much willpower to resist. Imagine him saying that while your whole body can barely sit still for being so aroused and images of orgies and taboo sex acts are coming up unbidden into your mind.

>>17844704
Intense. He had complete and total control of my body, I was just a spectator as he negotiated our pact on my behalf and then stabbed me in the thumb. I've never felt so helpless and afraid. I think that's why he took the time to explain everything over the next three days.

>>17844706
There's a link in the OP - that book is clear on the minimum requirements to evoke. You can skip the "Preliminary Invocation of the Goetia" but the rest - conjuration, welcome, hexagram, license to depart - are all strictly necessary. I'm happy to help with specific problems if you email me.
>>
>>17844706
You don't need fancy tools. Get some string for a circle and triangle if you need it, draw his sigil well, incense inside the triangle with the sigil, lbrp, lbrh, and call out to him. Be respectful but commanding. be smart about what youre saying and what deals you make. Thank him, release him, and lbrp lbrh again. Then go watch football and have a beer.
>>
>>17844718
Also, be aware that beginners may not be able to work themselves into the right state to "see" or even "feel" spirits. My advice is to call out at most three times, and then proceed as if he was present. It may feel silly but it's better to have him bound to a contract than running amok in your life because you haven't read enough tarot to sense them yet.
>>
>>17844727
How is your wife taking all of this? Did she know about your works from the start? Is she now a believer?
>>
>>17844788
She's spooked, but in a good way, but still not convinced. She really enjoys the rituals and gives me tips on how to pronounce the Hebrew God-names.
>>
>>17844813
it's cool that the two of you can be open about this. lots of couples won't fart in front of one another, much less evoke ancient horse gods.
>>
Explain demonic hierarchy please
>>
File: tumblr_m50mwf3qR61rrydbio1_500.jpg (139KB, 500x638px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m50mwf3qR61rrydbio1_500.jpg
139KB, 500x638px
Sitri is also hot
>>
I thought for a second that OP's magic had worked for me, but then she had a boyfriend.
>>
Summoning Update Requested
----------------------------------------------
1) Who are you summoning and Why
2) How is it going? Challenges/Triumphs?
3) Any fun stories/anecdotes?
4) Any PROTIPS for noobs?
>>
>>17844872
I can't make much sense of it myself. Here's what I've worked out based on my reading and what Orobas has said or implied:

> Azazel, the desolation of god. Has no official position, but is so powerful and terrible no demon dares defy him.
> Lucifer Morningstar, Emperor of Hell. Basically leads the demonic House of Lords.
> Lucifuge Rofocale, Prime Minister of Hell. Basically leads the demonic House of Commons.
> The Four Kings of the Quarters.
> The Four "Sub-Kings" of the Quarters, Orobas told me these guys are "regents" or "viziers" basically.
> Princes. This title is afforded to the oldest demons and garuntees them certian priviliages.
> Dukes. These guys are the wealthiest demons, and roughly on-par with princes in terms of power, but not prestige.
> Marquis. Wealthy and powerful, but not so much as to be able to stand on the same level as a Prince.
> Earl. A level below Mariquis. These guys seem to be the lowest rank that can be in the House of Lords.
> Knight. A wealthy demon, but not really powerful enough to merit a place in the Houses. Has many of the same privileges as an Earl.
> President. This is the demonic equivalent to a senator or MP, a demon that has been voted into the House of Commons by other demons. This is the lowest-rank demon that is usually summoned directly.
> Below this are the legions. Orobas tells me they have ranking system similar to Roman legions, with each Centurion commanding ten decades, and each Decurion commanding ten individual demons. Don't know much about these guys.

If there's anyone out there who knows better how things are set up downstairs, let me know, I've been trying to get more out of Orobas but he'd rather talk about other things most of the time.
>>
>>17838880
care to say where do you get those? or recommend a place to get them or anything?
>>
o protect me from the scawwee demons o lord

your gay protection circles won't do shit faggots and your gay ass white magick ''god'' is as weak as you are, you fucking pussies
>>
>>17845448
I'm sorry. Are you wearing the seal? Please keep at it.
>>
>>17845492
How does a demon have wealth?
>>
>>17845492
what happens if you summon a top dog and completely disrespect him by using nerf products as swords/daggers and offer hydrox cookies and wave about Dr. Seuss books and use 4Loko as tribute and infer his mother has poor moral values and tell him he has inadequate personal hygiene and threaten to put him in timeout and take away his iPad and NetFlix?

Seriously, though. What happens if you summon one of the heavy hitters and shit the bed?
>>
Anyone have a resource for communicating with eastern deities? I am looking for any resource on taoist saints/eight immortal but anything asian is of interest too, no hindu shit though cause that shits gay
>>
>>17845524
fortune cookies.
>>
>>17845504
I get the majority of my occult stuff from Amazon, as it's super easy to get stuff delivered where I live. The only thing that would be hard to get is the viking sword, which is a custom-made replica I got from my wife for my birthday.
>>
>>17845518
I'm supposed to be wearing a seal?
>>
>>17845492
Aren't there like 11 kings in the goetia? where do they fit in this?
>>
>>17845520
they measure wealth the way we all should: true and lasting friendships.

thank you for being a friend...
>>
>>17845535
i mean 10
>>
>>17845520
The number and quality of humans it can absorb passion from. Lesser demons work like peasants by going among humans and manipulating us into giving off more passion and energy, which they absorb like solar panels and bring back to their masters. This is very, very inefficient compared to directly siphoning the passion from a summoner, so summonings are a mark of high status, like cocaine in the human world.

>>17845523
> Seriously, though. What happens if you summon one of the heavy hitters and shit the bed?

Demonic revenge is slow, subtle, and deliberate. When you least expected it, your luck would change for the worse. Some demons are content to hit you with a bus or something decades later, others sabotage your personal and professional life for decades afterwords. All I can say is that I wouldn't try it personally but if you want to give it a go keep me posted, for science.
>>
>>17845534
Assuming you're the guy trying to get GF, yeah, I sent you an email telling you to print out the Seal of Sitri and keep it on you when talking to girls.
>>
>>17845530
Cool
>>
>>17845548
Sure human energy CAN be valuable to demons but I can tell you are just making shit up. This isn't traditional demonology
There are many different kinds of demons
>>
>>17845548
> if you want to give it a go keep me posted, for science

Brother I am such a coward I pray to the Virgin Mary for protection for even reading about this stuff.
>>
>>17836145
Can you summon a nail clipping demon? Because got damn.
>>
>>17845561
I'm making an educated guess based on my current understanding. I'd love to hear what you've learned on the matter in the next thread.
>>
>>17845580
I'd say human passion is only one form of ''currency'', among countless perhaps infinite forms
>>
>>17845601
But I'd say it's pointless to think about demons in terms of metaphors about currency, as money is only an illusionary form of power and doesn't really fit into demons the way i see it
>>
>>17844570
>Go get it the fuck done.
is that healty?
>>
>>17844598
is there any chance that the efficiency of summoning and goetia and all that crap is somehow related to lineage or blood? I mean, there could be a genetic factor here?
>>
>>17845739
that seems to be the implication
>>
>>17845753
niiiice,
that probably means that are ways to enhance "supernatural" skills if only we identify the genes of the whatever it makes things go spooky
>>
>>17845792
>>17845753
would you be so kind to ask that beautiful horse if I'm not so batshit nuts?
>>
>>17845580
I remember seeing a satanist in the previous thread claiming that it shouldn't use a circle or anything for protection, what do you think of it? should I use protection?
>>
>>17845839
I mean, it's probably better that you do. The thing with the circle and triangle is you use them to Evoke spirits and make them show up on our physical plane.

Without a circle you're basically gonna Invoke spirits which is pretty much inviting them into your body and giving them your energies and a cool place to hang out. Least that's my interpretation on the difference, I may be wrong so don't shoot me on this

Now some people say it's offensive to demons to use the circle because you're slapping them in the face with ancient names of yaweh and tetragammon and others and it's just not nice to force them into our world by calling them in the names of their enemies. BUT it's likely to keep you safer.

Bringing the demons into your body is more dangerous ( according to some) because you aren't able to restrict their actions in any way and pretty much are permitting them to run free in your life and do as they please while using your energies. BUT It's possible that the spirits MAY be more cooperative because you aren't forcing them to do shit, you're essentially asking politely

Probably didn't explain it the best but fuck it that's the best I can do, and again that's just my interpretation on all that crap based off what I read, don't take it as gospel

[spoiler]Don't kill me please, I'm trying to help educate[/spoiler]
>>
So, potentially stupid question, but would doing something like wearing Sitri's seal during sex (or anothers during whatever pleases them) without having summoned him help to begin establishing a relationship with him, or should I wait until I'm comfortable summoning before doing anything for any of them?
>>
>>17846972
Ask in this thread: >>17845616
Thread posts: 333
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.