[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Soulless

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 19

File: 1436469578469[1].png (73KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
1436469578469[1].png
73KB, 241x228px
Has anyone ever had experience with these types of people before? I'm not talking radicals who you see at rallies or w/e, but people who feel disturbingly hollow when you're around them. They talk and act normally, but there's something that's very unsettling about them that you can't quite place your finger on.

>Went to gas station last night to refill my car and grab a snack
>Head inside, nobody's there except the cashier and a normal-looking guy
>Grab my drink from one of the fridges
>The other guy approaches and makes eye contact with me
>There's no glint or anything in his gaze
>The air around him felt super cold - the fridge air was barely noticeable compared to him
>Decide to walk away and get a snack to wait for him to leave
>He orders his stuff and leaves, cashier has a weird look on his face the entire time
>Jokingly ask cashier if the other guy seemed kinda off
>He replies with no bullshit and seriousness, "That man's a demon if I ever saw one, stay safe, I'll be watching you from here."
>MFW heading back to my car in a poorly lit parking lot in the middle of the woods
>>
Of course everyone has, people on this site come to /x/
>>
Yes I always called them demons or pod people, I randomly asked my mom one day if she ever encountered people like that and she said yes, she refers to them as "paper people".
>>
>>17838850
>tfw I'm pretty sure I'm one of these

Fucking everybody I meet thinks I'm creepy. I'm just a stary guy with a deep monotone voice.
>>
>>17838850
weird.
I wonder if they are ayys, androids, or possessed people.
>>
>>17838850
I have an idea about what happened.
>>
>>17839149
really
>>
>>17839149
Do explain
>>
Bad body language maybe? I can see that having a subconscious effect on normal people. Guy probably had some sort of mental disorder.
>>
>>17838850
My buddy and I always say that Asians have no souls. Idk why. It just seems like you can get away with doing shit to them. Like, my friend says he feels zero intimidation when talking to qt Asian girls.
>>
>>17838850
Organic portals.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_organicportals06.htm
>>
>>17838850
People with no soul? The guf is already empty? The end is nigh
>>
>>17839872
Because they are super submissive
>>
>>17838850

Yeah. I'm quite empathic and like to be around all kinds of people. But I can't stand legitimate autistics (not the so-called autistics on 4chan), and I believe it to be because I can somehow feel that to them, you're not a person at all. You're a thing in their world, like an implement at best or an obstacle at worst.

Anyway, I was out one night in some club and this dude approached me and spoke, just a run of the mill greeting. He was smiling and seemed friendly on the face of it, but I was instantly filled with the most intense feeling of revulsion and every instinct told me to get the fuck out of there, so I did. Went home immediately. Was really freaked out by it. Hadn't happened before or since.
>>
Probably just a little autistic. Don't be mean to them. They suffer enough.
>>
>>17840022
get over yourself, autism is not antisocial personality disorder
>>
>t. creepypasta
>>
>>17838850
It was a prank bro
>>
>>17840022
You are an idiot.

>>17840280
Is right. Though for the empathy thing, it seems to be that the empathy is logic based as opposed to reading the emotions the other person is feeling.

Autist here, flat affect (reduced or no appearance of mood and body language) tends to scare people a lot, but it's really just a sign of trauma (abuse, PTSD) schizophrenia, autism, and a few other things. It's not apathy though.
>back on topic
I tend to notice a very high amount of uncanny valley-like feelings triggered by rich people. You go into a very wealthy area and people no longer look like people, they're too perfect. Too clean, too put together. Like a careful museum diagram of what weathy aristocrats looked like in history. I know it's just nonsense, but real people have flaws. The wind blows their hair out of place until it's a mess on a windy day. Real people have freckles, wrinkles, and the occasional acne spot no matter how hard they try to erase them. It's not just the wealthy, but I notice it around them most often.
>>
>>17838850
Iff'in this is real story, dude could just be really fucking concentrated all the time.

It would be the only way to not waste heat effervescently and possibly do magik-like shit.
>>
It seems that I'm one of them. Don't have anything on the autism spectrum, but I do have antisocial personality disorder. And I work in accounting, with minimum social contact for 8 hours every day... I'm not awkward or anything, I just don't care.
>>
>>17839880
is there a way for us to use theese portals ,just for entretaiment?
>>
To be honest a lot of people considered "creepy" by normal people are just guys with issues. A lot of people on /r9k/ would be considered "soulless" or whatever the meme is these days just for having something like avoidant personality disorder or autism. There's nothing spooky about it. What >>17840315 said is right about flat affect. I personally had/have it a lot and people can get very unnerved by me.

>>17840448
You're retarded.
>>
>be [insert something not entirely human]
>just trying to buy snacks
>w-why are all these people acting so scared
>j-just wanted snacks
>>
>>17838850
Let's assume we live in a simulation.
Some people are complex artificial intelligences. A complex A.I. occupies a lot of both memory and ram.
To keep our world filled with people without giving everyone an A.I. they made bots that just mimic human behaviour. They take way less space in the simulator which is running the simulation.
They spawn, do something, and disappear when no A.I. is watching. They usually spawn when there are lot of people and little to none interaction is needed, so you don't actually notice them. Who would notice them in a crowded metro, for example? Who would notice they drive in the streets, or walk in the parks?
At times they spawn when there aren't many people around, that's when you notice them. They mimic human behavior but they aren't actually self-aware.
>>
>>17840526
A civilization capable of running computer simulations at this level probably isn't worried about RAM anon
>>
>>17840536
Then they made bots for other unknown reasons. But bots are definitely part of this simulation.
>>
>>17839036
It's your body language
>>
>>17840526
Sweet, I'm a bot! But, how can I be a bot if I hate >>>/r9k/ ? That's fucked up... My sensors are overloading. Gonna self-terminate
>>
File: 1442167147233.jpg (39KB, 600x449px) Image search: [Google]
1442167147233.jpg
39KB, 600x449px
>>17838850
>normies
>>
Thought I was on /r/paranormal for a second
>>
>>17840022
u think this is a motherfucking game?
>>
>>17840280

Autism is almost functionally indistinguishable from NPD.
>>
>>17840315

You're just sore because you're autistic. Autistics think everybody but themselves is an idiot.
>>
>>17840280
>>17840315

Abuse gives rise to cluster B personality disorders. The abused is so caught up in their own anxieties and getting their own neglected emotional needs met they are unable to care about the feelings of others.
>>
>>17841148

Of course it is.
>>
File: PicsArt_06-22-04.41.24.jpg (59KB, 426x597px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_06-22-04.41.24.jpg
59KB, 426x597px
>>17838850
Please make a contribution too society and don't breath for at least 1 hour
>>
File: image.png (15KB, 125x150px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
15KB, 125x150px
>>17838850
Sounds like my ex.
>>
>>17838850
We have a board dedicated to them
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>17841561
This guy gets it.
>>
>>17838850
this is what the NWO is...
Satan attempting to kill off all live humans and replace them with empty shells, robots, puppets, lizards, animated corpses so that he can live as everyone on the earth and escape Hell for as long as possible
Even the creators of the rick and morty show know about it...
Look at this clip...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgmldZaT6JE
They should really call it the One Mind Order as they want everyone to conform to their hivemind, even if they are alive - The Revelation 17:13

and yes OP, they are extremely cold as they are constantly sucking and feeding off the living because they are cursed by God and have no life of their own.
>>
>>17838850
I went to a hospital a few days ago, and I kid you not
everyone except the janitorial staff and a few of the underlings were soulless...
it's getting pretty damn bad in America
they tried to bleed me dry, and last Christmas, they forcefully sedated me and knocked me unconscious, and did just that
God is the only reason why I'm still here today, able to tell people and warn people about these fucking monsters.
Fuck Satan, and fuck Young Thug.
They are fucking tentacle monsters... soon to be calamari when they burn in Hell for eternity
>>
>>17841561
my nigga
>>
I hesitate to cite this since I don't like arguments to superiority or solipsism, but if it looks as if some involved are being patently irrational I think it should be considered: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophical_zombie
>>
>>17838850
maybe that's what happens when you go down instead of up your kundalini
>>
>>17840480
I was saying if entity's can used this portals what's stopping us ?
They got not soul that means that they are automats noting to hurt.
>>
File: Red.jpg (99KB, 952x531px) Image search: [Google]
Red.jpg
99KB, 952x531px
>>17839036
>>
>>17839872
So you mess with people just for the fun of it?
>>
people always tell me they thought I was like that "until they got to know me". I think its because I'm super self-conscious so I think I just unconsciously have weird body language.
>>
>>17838850
ohh boyh do i have a story for you. one of my friends got into a lengthy, stupid relationship with an 'empty' person. i knew from the start, but somehow he got her hooked on him. every second of it was creepy.

weird guy at a makerspace i used to go to. i was nice to him but i really didn't like him. he somehow found out i was having a birthday party and invited himself without my knowing. i think "oh great, eh i'll endure him till he's gone. what could happen?" my friend shows up, shes in the middle of splitting up with her b.f and not doing so well. the dude must have sniffed this out and started hovering around her with his empty smile and shrill laugh, giggling at everything she said. Kind of like a skinny, spergy nerd type with somehow even less of a soul.

Anyway the party ends and the next day she tells me she added him on facebook. then he came over to hangout and it went well. then they started to date. then she kicked her ex b.f out and had him move in.

all in the span of a month. maybe less.

he creeped the shit out of everybody. he laughed, he smiled, he had conversations but you couldn't escape the notion that he was just some kind of half-human. he treated people like concepts and resources. Didn't have a bad home life, his parents loved him to bits. He wasn't ever bullied in school. No trauma. Reality didn't seem real to him. His interest in everything seemed dilluted, simple. Almost child-like, but without any real enthusiasm. I don't know how to describe it.

It really got bad when my friend came to visit once. She's a pretty good looking woman, very high class and well dressed. There was nothing romantic between us, we grew up together. Anyway I could tell the instant he walked in the room he was setting his crosshairs on her the entire time with that same hollow-coveting kind of behavior. Laughing at everything, acting like they'd known eachother for years, pretending like he could relate to in-jokes

(1/2. cont)
>>
>>17842984
(2/2)
I know what I must sound like. Some bro-dude who doesn't want to share his chick-friends. I can promise you, this is not the case.

Anyways, my visiting friend abides his smarmy, hammy creeping. I think my friend dating him realized it was time to go and she took him away. The minute the door closed my visiting friend turned to me wide eyed and mouthed "WTF!?". I nodded wholly in agreement and we just cringed at his complete absence of humanity. It scared me. My friend dating him began acting like him a little bit, too. Eventually I talked to her saying she's welcome to visit my home, but her boyfriend is no longer allowed. That was a tough one, but it was like she understood how fucked up he was. It was like she was almost resigned to it.

Some months go on. She tells me they're doing some kind of poly-thing and she's cool with it. Whatever, I don't understand it but I got better things to do than judge. Their new partner, a girl, is even creepier than the guy. Even less human in her. She starts dividing them apart, starting drama between them. Even I get snared into it somehow. Long story short, one day my friend comes home and all of his stuff is gone from her house. He packed up and left without a fight or anything to go live with the third.

I dont think he's an alien, but I do think he's a very strange predator. He sees people like resource wells, objectives, or obstacles and just goes along exhausting them one by one. Never learning or reflecting on any of his actions. Nothing means anything to him, but he'll play along to fit the bill.

I wouldn't be surprised if he turns into a child-molester. That's not an exaggeration.
>>
>>17843034
moral of the story: never let someone come to your party out of sympathy for them. period.
>>
>>17838850
probably just a retard... mentally ill people give off hints only our subconscious brain picks up.

I feel like I'm better at picking up on that than other people.
>>
>>17843034
Psychopath?
>>
hows this. since 2005 i've ran into this one guy on the street maybe 10 times till now.

every time he doesnt see me and i initiate the interaction

every time he doesnt recognize me at first until i explain where i know him from and from there there seems to be confusion

we did training for our job together

today i left the company and had a goodbye lunch and i told a few people and a few people showed up but then so did he

i read this thread and was like "omfg is this guy a hollow person"

he didnt say much

and he's really without any excitement or emotion ever

he added me on facebook after

what do i do?
>>
>>17843034
>He sees people like resource wells, objectives, or obstacles and just goes along exhausting them one by one. Never learning or reflecting on any of his actions. Nothing means anything to him, but he'll play along to fit the bill.
This really sounds like psychopathy. Pshycopaths usually try to act like normal people but don't feel anything so they actually act slightly weird. And this is why they seem soulless.
>>
>>17840432
I'm pretty autistic but my brother he doesn't like people but he's good at faking it and the other people don't know he is annoyed by them.
>>
>>17841672
>and fuck Young Thug

That is some hilarious shit. but seriously, everyone in this thread needs to take medication.
>>
>>17841561
REEEEEEEE NORMIES BBB-BETA UPRISING RIGHT GUYS... GUYS?
>>
>>17840536
RAM is always a worry.
>>
>>17838850
They're just INTJs. They're not hollow or creepy. They're just thinking of what to have for dinner.
>>
>>17838850
yes theu syeal our qi
>>
File: 1465526628455s.jpg (3KB, 124x125px) Image search: [Google]
1465526628455s.jpg
3KB, 124x125px
>>17842984
>>17843034
>get friendzoned by hot chick
>she starts dating some dude you don't like
>"he's skinny"
>"he's a sperg"
>"he literally has no soul guys"
>get so mad you don't let him come to your house anymore
>they break up for whatever reason
>"s-see guys, that proves it!! People don't matter to him!"
>still don't sleep with her
>still mad enough to type all this out on a Macedonian fossil enthusiast board
>>
>>17843482

You have one mighty wit, faggot, I'll give you that!
>>
Kinda seems like your describing a person from 40k lore. A blank. A person with no soul OP
>>
>>17840022
>inb4 the club was Pulse in Orlando
>>
File: Tom_Lea_-_2000_Yard_Stare.jpg (396KB, 1000x1288px) Image search: [Google]
Tom_Lea_-_2000_Yard_Stare.jpg
396KB, 1000x1288px
>>17838850
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thousand-yard_stare
>>
There were some people in front of a Scientology building giving out some flyers.
They are always dressed in a suit and hand out flyers to people walking by.
They always smile at you but you can tell it's a fake empty kind of smile,and just being around them or looking at them makes you extremely uncomfortable,like theyre brainwashed soulless shells of humans or something.
>>
I really think I'm one of those. Just happened to post in another thread
>>17843533
>Lost my soul somehow.
>Might've sold it, I dunno.
>I can't hold on to memories. Live in a fog of grey emotion, can't feel empathy for others. Nothing and I mean nothing can get me scared or worried. Been through some horrofying circumstances and had people comment how inhumanly calm I was about the whole thing.
>I can feel only two things, a vague sense of loss and yearning for something indefinable, and momentary irritation that I call "anger" when something annoying happens. It's a very pale shadow of what I seem to recall actual anger feeling likem
>Close loved ones die. I feel nothing. I have personal success. I feel nothing.
>I am in imminent danger of death or severe injury. I feel nothing. I receive an injury that has partially crippled me for life. I feel nothing. Life goes on. I feel nothing.

People tend to feel menaced or just feel that I don't like them for no reason I can tell.
Also of note, I like it cold. I mean, 50°F is perfect, and -10°F feels fine. I own no warm clothing and it regularly dips below -20 in winter where I live and work. I work outdoors.
>>
>>17838850
thats kinda vague. i mean he could be a lot of things or a normal guy. did you hear anything odd? like piano wire being plucked but at low low volume. c sharp or e note kinda range
>>
>>17843542
If you don't have enough energy and your body is constantly straining to keep up, your thoughts/emotions become dulled so you'll focus on physical needs. That "soulless fog" is caused by bad diet/sleep/exercise/mental stimulation habits. Your own body naturally dampens nonvital processes that are inhibiting survival. You becoming limited to "yearning" (those unmet needs) and "irritation" (I can't feel okay until I meet those needs).
>>
File: Gurdjieff.jpg (99KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Gurdjieff.jpg
99KB, 800x1000px
>>
File: gurdjieff (2).jpg (19KB, 524x700px) Image search: [Google]
gurdjieff (2).jpg
19KB, 524x700px
>>17843994
An ordinary man has no ‘Master.’ He is ruled now by the mind, now by the feelings and now by the body. Often the order comes from the automatic apparatus and still more often he is ordered about by the sex centre. Real will can only be when one ‘I’ rules, when there is a ‘master’ in the house.
Georges Ivanovitch Gurdjieff
>>
Speaking frankly, contemporary man as we can know him if we are capable of impartiality is nothing more than a clockwork mechanism, though of a very complex construction.

A man must without fail think deeply about every aspect of his mechanicality and understand it thoroughly, in order to appreciate fully the meaning of this mechanicality and all the consequences and results it implies, both for his own further life and for the justification of the sense and aim of his arising and existence.

-G.I. Gurdjieff
>>
We're all soulless because souls don't exist.

/thread
>>
>>17844098
Beautiful response.
>>
>>17843579
This is pretty important and I'd at least try to listen to him if I were you, anon >>17843542

It may not be 100% true but from personal experience I can tell you that it's probably involved.
>>
>>17844098
*tip
>>
>>17839036
meat dog star vox
>>
>>17843516
Thanks m8, I enjoyed your story too. :^)

All memeing aside, I would consider this male jealousy but you say other people with no emotional attachments for the same vibes so.

He sounds like a low-functioning psychopath or a high-fuctioning aspie. Same thing in effect, the psychopaths who are good at it don't get spotted by normies unless they out themselves.
>>
Fuck you OP, it's hard enough to be a socially retarded autist without having to deal with judgemental cashiers and their customers calling us demons

I didn't immediately achieve some form of rapport with you by the fridge when I was buying my arizona ice tea while fighting crippling social anxiety, that doesn't mean that I'm some kind of malevolent supernatural being

Asshole
>>
>>17842013
You're still retarded. There's nothing supernatural about flat affect.
>>
>>17844228
>>17844176
>>17844098

It was the old term for consciousness...

...why u gotta tip so hard bro?! Lighten up!

(You know like ANGELS are LIGHT! Ahahahohohoho!)
>>
>>17844296
anon, you're obviously missing what the OP said. If you were the one encountering the OP with your so-called 'social anxiety' he would have felt it; fuck social-awkwardness is one of the most palpable things imaginable.

OP is specifically saying that the presence of this person was null -- that when he looked into the person's eyes nothing looked back (any """"""autist""""" would most certainly have had something staring back, even if it was blurred by self-imposed limitations)
>>
>>17841672
>fuck young thug
wow fuck you buddy
>>
Jews?
>>
>>17838850
Yeah I've known some of those, they're fucking ....nothing....soulless.
not to be confused with narcissists and/or psychopaths/sociopaths,etc.
ex's, naturellmént (or however it's spelt in frenchland).
>>
A guy talked to me in gym once because I was using a machine wrong. At first I thought he was simply leering, only to notice he was not. Something about him wasn't right at all. He acted and spoke completely normal but something was just...off.
>>
>>17840504
Kek
>>
>>17840315
rich people tend to be more intellectual than emotional, more attentive and want to be in control what they make. if they imagine themself a haircut, they are going to make it perfect like the imagination they had. you can see the human randomness in emotional rich people (artist) again. it's just a matter of spirit
>>
>>17844406
Most people think they're better at reading other people than they actually are.
>>
>>17838996
They're just people who don't want to be bothered u weirdos. I'm one, fuck off don't look at me.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-09-01-20-28-20.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-09-01-20-28-20.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>17845202
Fucking this, we'd rather just go about our days without bullshit/being a judgemental asshole.
Yet all you fucks do is criticize/judge people like us, calls us demons/monsters, and hate us for doing nothing to you.

Protip, the world doesn't revolve around you, just because I don't feel the need to associate myself with you doesn't mean I'm the asshole.
Hell if anything I'm simply saving us both some trouble.
>>
Ted Bundy seems like he's be that way. His eyes are dead as night.
>>
>>17845288
So much this.
>>
>>17841672
>fuck young thug

YOU TAKE THAT BACK
>>
>>17844296
Yeah no. Soulless pod being != Socially anxious individual.

From having social anxiety myself (I'm not op) and being able to recognize it in others, this isn't the same thing. You can tell when someone is emotionally distressed by a situation.

But also having met these "pod people" there's quite a marked difference. The only physically related thing I can possibly attribute this to are those that have some sort of reality detachment disorder.
>>
>all people should be happy and cheery and immediately start a rapport with me despite the fact that I have the superficial personality of a wet dishcloth
>>
>>17845756

>And will myself not make any effort to engage anyone else in conversation to get to know them
>>
i've been told i'm a bit like that and i creep people out but really i'm just mentally ill and very depressed with a bad posture
>>
>>17845756
a lot of those happy clappy sappy types are fake as fuck, I knew one who, underneath the facade was a bitter,seething mass of arseholi-ness.
>>
>>17845395
How can you have something which doesn't exist?
>>
>>17838850

Pretty sure my best friend is one of them. When I first met him I thought he had an aura that was "odd", but me being the logical, skeptical person that I am, dismissed it as me just feeling social anxiety at meeting a new person.

Even after we became best friends and he started acting like a total bro to me, I always had this sneaking suspicion in the back of my mind that he might be a high-functioning psychopath or something.

Then one night, several years after knowing him, and after having a few beers, we got into deep talk. He mentioned how he has pretty much no emotions, hates his family, and would feel absolutely nothing if they died. He also went on a short tirade about lots of "undesirables" that need to die, and that he has absolutely no qualms about death or seeing people killed.

He told me that he likes to kill animals sometimes, not because he gets any particular joy out of it, but because it fascinates him for some reason.

I kinda laughed it off and was just like "Well, whatever floats your boat man" just on the off-chance that he was looking for reasons to kill me. The longer I've known this guy, the more uncomfortable I've gotten around him, although he treats me better than any other friend he has.

He's a super outgoing type, narcissistic when it comes to his personal image, and always brags about himself, but he always comes off as "fake" in his joviality, like a plastic person. Uncanny in a way. Nobody else seems to pick up on it, or if they do, they never say anything out of fear.

I recently moved very far away from him, and have been gradually cutting off contact, but thoughts of my conversations with him make me wonder if he's going to be in the news at some point in the future.

People are fucking spooky.
>>
>>17844253
What does this mean
>>
File: 1462027588425.gif (1024KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1462027588425.gif
1024KB, 500x281px
>>17838850
Yes, I probably get mistaken for one as well. . .I'm not one though just really anti-social.
>>
File: Notreading.jpg (13KB, 199x254px) Image search: [Google]
Notreading.jpg
13KB, 199x254px
>>17845808
>>
>>17845790

*tip*
>>
>>17845808

I've recently became about x1000 more social than I used to be.

After meeting literally hundreds of new people and getting into bullshit chit-chat nonsense I can say MOST people I meet are narcissists that truly consider everyone else around them garbage.

It's the Judaic mind, they think they are the only conscious being.
>>
I've heard that the main reason its illegal to try and clone humans is because the clones wouldn't have a soul and it would prove that we do.
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 521x152px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 521x152px
>>17838850
Can you tell if a person is soulless just by looking at their eyes?
>>
>>17846176
that's the most retarded thing I've ever heard
>>
>>17843034
>ys, my visiting friend abides his smarmy, hammy creeping. I think my friend dating him realized it was time to go and she took him away. The minute the door closed my visiting friend turned to me wide eyed and mouthed "WTF!?". I nodded wholly in agreement and we just cringed at his complete absence of humanity. It scared me. My friend dating him began acting like him a little bit, too. Eventually I talked to her saying she's welcome to visit my home, but her boyfriend is no longer allowed. That was a tough one, but it was like she understood how fucked up he was. It was like she was almost resigned to it.
>Some months go on. She tells me they're doing some kind of poly-thing and she's cool with it. Whatever, I don't understand it but I got better things to do than judge. Their new partner, a girl, is even creepier than the guy. Even less human in her. She starts dividing them apart, starting drama between them. Even I get snared into it somehow. Long story short, one day my friend comes home and all of his stuff is gone from her house. He packed up and left without a fight or anything to go live with the third.
>I dont think he's an alien, but I do think he's a very strange predator. He sees people like resource wells, objectives, or obstacles and just goes along exhausting them one by one. Never learning or reflecting on any of his actions. Nothing means anything to him, but he'll play along to fit the bill.
>I wouldn't be surprised if he turns into a child-molester.
u r literally 'that guy'
>>
ITT: People who don't understand introverts.
I often analyze my surroundings looking at people and things in my vicinity. Sometimes I don't talk to them, that doesn't mean I'm possessed. You people all jump to wild conclusions as quick as possible.
>>
>>17840536
> lol not running at least 32 gig of ram in >2016
>>
>>17843536
I feel the same about Jehova's Witnesses.
>>
>>17846720
When 90% of the posters here role play now there's no point in taking anything anyone says as serious
>>
you are a soul, saying something is souless is like saying something is an non-existent existence.
>>
>>17838850

fuck that creeps me out too OP
>>
>>17838850
Are you a woman, if so, I can disregard your fantasy.
>>
>>17845299
Wasn't Ted Bundy known to be very charming and charismatic in person?
>>
>>17842984
>>17843034

you literally described nothing abnormal or sinister about the guy but here you are calling him "creepy" and "soulless" and accuse him of being a child molester.

dude you're a fucking faggot
>>
>>17845185

This explains a lot of the posts ITT
>>
>>17847249
I've met several people who prided themselves on being good at reading people, and they all completely misread me.
>>
>>17847258
its usually a tell that they're cray. Just like all that study psychology.

What do u study?
>>
>>17847260
I'm a NEET who hangs out on imageboards all day, because I'm terrifed of the outside world.
>>
>>17842439
keks were had
>>
>>17838850
He was probably just acoustic.
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 259x195px
>Have a real life encounter with an average /x/ poster
>post about it in the same chinese basket weaver roleplying forum
>expecting legit replies
>>
Children of the devil maybe?
>>
>>17845867
when man walks alone he loses himself oft in thought but a lesser man is one who cannot get lost as such.
>>
>>17838850
They are psychopaths or just depressed. Don't sweat it, OP.
>>
>>17843579
>>17844184
My diet is fine.
I have been this way for 15 years.
>>
>>17838850
S-s-s-skinwalker?
>>
>>17847997
Well said.
>>
>>17840432
You're also a fat bitch Ronda!
>>
>>17847293
It's a Ukrainian horse deoderant forum, check yourself you silly willy
>>
>>17838850

yes we are demons and we feed off your life force
>>
>>17841521

>think

Know.
>>
>>17843034

Noboru Wataya
>>
>>17848861
Naw that's /mlp/
>>
>autists are soulless
Fuck off normies you don't understand our suffering.
>>
File: manwhat[1].jpg (189KB, 791x900px) Image search: [Google]
manwhat[1].jpg
189KB, 791x900px
>>17838850
Yes and I've only met him ONCE
>be at work
>at entrance of restroom see fat, tall, young guy
>he's wearing a straw hat
>looks straight outta reddit
>i'm asian
>he's very polite in a sir reddit troll sort of way, but the real deal ya know?
>greets me, shakes my hand then proceeds to ask me random questions about my nationality
>seems GENUINELY interested but something just seems OFF about him, like, VERY
>not creepy or anything like that but it's as if he was talking minus a brain, not even robotic, just kinda cartoonish
>he exuded tremendous confidence that I never experienced before in a person, again like an obnoxious cartoon character
>he didn't look like he was high or had down's or nothing like that
>was annoyed with him at first but he won me over as we spoke because he was so nice that i began to feel guilty about being annoyed, still was annoyed though just tried to hide it better as we kept talking
>after answering some questions, i walked away bewildered by the dude, bewildered that i was bewildered
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>17840526
>both memory and ram
Not knowing they are the same
>>
>>17845202
This. Me and my sis have a resting bitch face when we'ree in public, it's not even intentional, l grew up like this, why would l force myself to smile
>>
>>17845202
>>17845288
>>17845339

t. Demon
>>
>>17850937
rom and ram are now the same
>>
>>17842984
>>17843034
You're fucking pathetic dude
christ
>>
>>17847160
This.
>>
File: 1410124174426.jpg (21KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
1410124174426.jpg
21KB, 500x285px
>>17847231
>>
>>17840315
>Real people have freckles, wrinkles, and the occasional acne spot no matter how hard they try to erase them.

No doubt have autism. Do you know about the super expensive skin care treatments? Also if you have a super comfortable life with almost no worries its natural that you skin is fair and without wrinkles. As for freckless... probably its make up that covers them.
>>
File: Costanza.jpg (59KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Costanza.jpg
59KB, 500x375px
>>17841672
>2016
>hating on thugga thugga
>ISHYGDDT
>>
>>17839149
they got him
>>
>>17841672
I see these young thug is satin post in like every other threads. are you one person that has schizophrenia or is it a meme on /x/?
>>
File: GrayCat.jpg (24KB, 442x295px) Image search: [Google]
GrayCat.jpg
24KB, 442x295px
>>17838850
What should I do if I feel like I might be one of those people? All my life I've never been able to emotionally connect with anyone and I don't really feel anything. I've been sort of a weird outsider my whole life.
>>
>>17852396
bump

I feel completely empty inside like the people you guys are talking about

is there something wrong with me
>>
>>17852348

I think the one skizz is making it a meme...
>>
>>17852396
>>17852422
bump

how do I become normal
>>
>>17852396
>>17852422
>>17852897
there's nothing paranormal about you. you likely just have an emotional issue such as avoidant personality disorder. Join us at r9k and resign yourself to a life of NEEThood and anime
>>
>>17838850
WHATS UP FOOLS

>ITT we discuss practical occult books

I offer Steve Wilson's "Chaos Ritual"
out of print now, picked up for way too many bones at a buy/sell/trade bookstore

i just picked up steve wilson's chaos ritual a few weeks ago, anybody wanna talk about their experiences with it/chaos magic in general?

looking to vastly improve this X board beyond memetic drivel, up to practical shaminism

fuck with me.

I've found some success in expanding my mind beyond the one movie screen format that most people exist in through the days, sitting high above their preconscious without interacting with their selves and the world in the most intimate and effective process.

anybody got any stories they wanna share, or know any organizations where the occult is practiced in a way that is not just the westernized penchant for spoopy cloaks and banging staffs?

ALSO
>any must reads for a beginner occultist?
Thread posts: 159
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.