[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 54

File: 1444789183017.jpg (396KB, 1614x2400px) Image search: [Google]
1444789183017.jpg
396KB, 1614x2400px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

>What's this Divination thing all about?
The practice of seeking knowledge of the future or the unknown by any of a variety of means.

>I'm new to this, help!
New querents should reply to the post of a reader who's currently doing readings. An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer you!
New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.

>Please read the STICKY for more:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Also: Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/: >>17830272
>>
>>17833690
Male
Aries
Will the average person believe in the supernatural one day?
>>
>>17833697
no
>>
File: 1466171058501.png (291KB, 486x572px) Image search: [Google]
1466171058501.png
291KB, 486x572px
>>17833724
>>
>>17833690
Are you still doing readings lo?
>>
>>17833830
I'm sitting back on readings for now. Did quite a few in the previous thread though. You're interested in one, or what?
>>
>>17833850
I'm interested in one if you're still giving.
How about a general?
Thanks.
>>
I could really use a business/finance reading. I'm trying to get something going. Any clue what I'm in for?
>>
>>17833850
Nothing urgent so dont worry about it if you dont feel like doing more readings.

If you are up to it, i would like to know if i should contact this woman. She is a reader herself, and i would like to know if its worth my time contacting her, since i would had to ask for a day off at my work.

In other words, how would it go if i do talk to her? Again its ok if you dont want to read, i am just curious.
>>
>>17833830
Hey thank you for the reading from the last thread. Can you tell me why the relationship is no fun allowed? The respect thing with p is spot on. Also did you see anything actually happening with p?
>>
Okay so Ive been feeling down lately, the end of school year and failing at life makes it worse. Not sure if Ive been depressed or not. Familys being shit to me. Is there anything good happening soon? When will my life improve, in matters of feeling positive and happy. Or will this depressive feeling gonna linger for a while.
>>
>>17833830
>>17833866

Sorry, just realized i forgot Trips. I am not him >>17833857 by the way

>>17833887
Sorry i cant do readings at the moment

>>
>>17833857
Nah. I was already limiting myself with generals, and I'm pretty tired now, so sorry anon. Next time, perhaps.

>>17833866
I think you know your cards well enough, but nonetheless;

Eight of Disks, on the left Eight of Swords, on the right VII - The Chariot, underneath Nine of Disks and eventuality is Nine of Cups. Theme is Ace of Cups.

It's likely going to be a somewhat of a slow conversation with moments where everything will push very quickly, but at the same time where will be a lot of thinking on perhaps both ends, not just you. It's mostly pushed with the intentions to get some kind of a gain out of it, be it material or not, and it's likely that you're going to find yourself in quite an emotionally content state after the conversation. Overall, it seems like it would go well, leaning more on the emotional side than anything, or at least more around emotions and feelings, but overall, you're likely going to get something out of it and it will likely not be a waste of time.

But then again, /shrug. You asked out of curiosity, and you're a fellow reader, so there you go.

>>17833927
I'll send you an e-mail and we can talk there, but it's an old one that I used back in the days when I used to read under Yaldabaoth, so keep that one in mind.

Oh, I know. I've seen some things myself, so I'm not entirely discarding the theory of things being out there, far greater in size, scope, intellect, awareness, comprehension... I know that. I'm still pretty uncertain as to why they would deal with us, but that's just my uncertainty about human competence.

Don't worry. I will likely poke in a bit into that, but no further for one reason or another, but it's not because I'm worried about my own safety or the fact that I'm going to be watched more than I am now. Meh. We will see about this. I'm as I said, skeptical, but yet open-minded.
>>
>>17833945
>>17833949

Thanks, those images are all I need!
>>
File: blue.jpg (209KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
blue.jpg
209KB, 900x506px
>>17833945
Are you willing to trade readings?
>>
File: 1458859563357.gif (1MB, 406x449px) Image search: [Google]
1458859563357.gif
1MB, 406x449px
>>17833945

Thanks lo! appreciated as always.
>>
>>17833967
Even if I needed a reading, well, I'm too tired right now for any kind of readings, and I'm going to prepare myself to go to sleep soon enough. So, sorry about it, but if the offer's still up until tomorrow morning, then sure.

... what method would you use, hmm?

>>17833971
Ayy, no problem you. My pleasure, etc and etc.
>>
>>17833973
I use tarot 6 card spread. Sometimes I may use 3 card spread, or just draw one card if I feel tired.
>>
>>17833980
Ah, alright. Either way, I have to pass up on that one, sorry Mr. Spaceman. Perhaps next time...
>>
>>17833980
I can trade readings. I did a bunch of readings in the last thread. I have a custom deck of my own, called a Harrow Deck, and I use I Ching alternately.
>>
File: space_wall.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
space_wall.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
>>17833985
Sounds great! What method do you prefer for my reading?
Also what information do you need for doing a read for me? Is there anything you don't do readings on? Thanks.
>>
Hey beautiful readers of div.
I am in want/need of a read on a significant issue in my life. It might not sound like a big deal but I know a few of you know my situation with the details. I may need a more detailed read as well. If you decide to read, I appreciate it more than you know and will owe you a read. If it doesn't get picked up, I'm fine with that as well.
Discord
female
I am currently living in an environment that is physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally wreaking havoc on me. I am having to suppress my spiritual energy to save myself and sanity but do, rarely, try and give a read or further myself on my path. My question if we are going to moving to a different state this year? The thought of being stuck here for another year or years is .. I can't even describe the toxicity. If you don't want to read on the move, then maybe you can read on the outside forces working against me (environment lol).
Oh and here are 2 songs that I connect with if needed:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxrf4ZzzrA8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gyERSF-zgw
Thanks <3
>>
>>17833999
Alright I need a definite answer, so a 6 card reading would be nice. I need to know if this project I'm gearing towards will be the accumulation of my works up to this point, leading to success.

There is nothing I don't read, but if it's more personal I read from the cards and if it's more consequential (yes/no readings) I prefer I Ching. Just suit yourself
>>
>>17834006
I'll also try to read you, although I don't know about your situation.
>>
Heartburn here. Can someone explain to me why I'm banned?
>>
>>17834006
I do not mind multiple reads (more perspective) and like I said I will read in return, just have to give me a couple days to do it.
>>
>>17834021
Thank you, Possessed. If you would like a read in return, just email me at [email protected].
>>
>>17833697
They already do.
>>
>>17834037
Nah, you don't owe me anything. If you insist you could do this one >>17834015
But it's up to you really. Since SpaceMan is not replying, I'll do yours first. I'll do a Harrow Deck Celtic Cross Spread.
>>
How goes it /div/?
My Khaleesi officially friendzoned me and to celebrate that I'll do as much readings I can take today, since I'm also on a day off.
>Only YES/NO questions for now
>Alias/Gender/Sign
>Query plus gender/sign if there are other people involved
>Song related to your query or how you feel about it to help me catch the feels
>>
File: indigo.jpg (811KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
indigo.jpg
811KB, 1920x1080px
>>17834015
For how you feel I drew Justice. This gives me the feeling that you feel rather confident in your project's outcome. Which would make sense to me because you worked hard on it.
For what you want what I drew was the Fool.
This tells me that you just want to be happy with the outcome and the free time to enjoy and do what you wish.
For your fears I drew Temperance.
This gives me the idea that so far your work on this project has been paying off, but you fear that it may not last.
For what is coming for you/helping you, I drew the World.
This culmination of events indicates material wealth coming your way, at least that's the idea that I get from drawing the card because you said you're working on a project.
For what's going against you/ a possible negative occurrence, I drew Strength.
This gives me the idea that potentially it might be your negative attitude working against you, so maybe it's not actually the project but just might be a negative thought pattern that's taking a negative hold on your life?
All in all the likely future outcome that I drew was The Star.
This is a time of good luck and fortune for you. You're likely to succeed and I wish you the best of luck.
I hope that everything seems accurate to what's going on with you now. If you feel that my reading is off feel free to look at the cards that I drew.
For my reading i'd appreciate the cards.
My query is that i'm struggling in the art of music. All of my techniques are dry and I haven't produced something i'm proud of in quite a while.
I'm wondering when i'll reach a breaking point, or make something i'm finally proud of. Perhaps learning a new technique and start to get in a good rhythm of things?
Thanks my friend. I know business anxiety can really brood on you, but try to lighten up a bit if you can.
Best of luck again.
>>
>>17834052
Eve feme Libra
Am I going to get a boyfriend this summer? Sorry you got friendzoned
Beyonce - if I were a boy
>>
>>17834054
Thanks a lot spacebro, I'll do yours in a bit.
This is a very accurate and encouraging read. Thanks for the good wishes too.
>>
>>17834049
I have two readings to do and I can do yours. It might just take a couple of days :) Or maybe when the kid naps.
>>
>>17834052
Continuing the great /div/ tradition of reading away the heartbreak

;_;7
>>
File: The Waxworks CE Shield.png (362KB, 375x525px) Image search: [Google]
The Waxworks CE Shield.png
362KB, 375x525px
>>17834006
Your opening card is The Waxworks (pic related)
>The Waxworks (chaotic evil, Constitution) is a place of helplessness and physical entropy. The mind might be willing, but the flesh is frozen in this place of horror. It is also the card of torture and imprisonment, signifying literal inability to move or a paralysis of a more prosaic kind.
Obviously this is very onto point as it suggest the inability to move you're experiencing.

Your influence card it The Owl
>The Owl (neutral, Wisdom) represents the eternal wisdom of the natural order. It is the harsh realism that causes a pack of wolves to cull the weak in the herd. It is tragic for the culled deer, but through such actions the herd grows stronger.
This situation is caused by the realities of life.

At the origin of your question lies The Tyrant:
>The Tyrant (lawful evil, Charisma) indicates a ruler who is a blight upon those ruled. The dragon might indicate a monarch, overseer, or head of a household. Whoever this person is, he does harm to those over whom he holds sway, whether he realizes it or not.
Moving to your current state was your family's decision, probably your father who is inconsiderate about your feelings on this.

Past card: The Courtesan
>The Courtesan (chaotic neutral, Charisma) is the card of political intrigue. Her mask embodies the social niceties that must be followed. If it slips, negotiations can take an unexpected turn. The card can also indicate a woman of power who shapes events. How she is treated decides the outcome of the situation.

You're used to respond to the developments around you and being unable to feel so makes you feel helpless.

The Crown card: The Tangled Briar
>The Tangled Briar (lawful evil, Constitution) is a card of ancient deeds. It indicates an object or person from long ago that will somehow have great influence on the situation.
Unsettled business at your place?

Future: The Rakshasa
cont'd
>>
This is probably asked a lot, but has anyone won the lottery using divination? Or does anyone financially support themselves through divination?
>>
>>17834015
Oh hay. I was >>17830937. I kind of forgot about the reading. I'm curious, were you reading as a literal item or as a sort of financial planning thing? It kinda felt more like the latter although I don't think it came across well I meant the former
>>
>>17834052
SG/male/leo
will i become wealthy enough to live a comfy life?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWGE9Gi0bB0
>>
>>17834052
Is there a good chance that we'll get back together?
Emma/female/cancer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB-RcX5DS5A

He is a capricorn
>>
>>17834104
My father won a small amount of money on a lottery using divination. It amounted to a few hundred dollars because it was a small jackpot, and he got 4 numbers, iirc.

As far as support, Rustig (no longer reads here) used to support himself while homeless by reading cards.
>>
File: Harrow_marriage.jpg (145KB, 500x698px) Image search: [Google]
Harrow_marriage.jpg
145KB, 500x698px
>>17834102
>The Rakshasa (lawful evil, Intelligence) is the card of dominance and mind control. The creature sitting serenely upon the back of the slave indicates an exterior force imposing itself upon another being’s mind. On occasion, the slavery is literal, but more often it is mental enslavement to a force or idea.
I just don't see it. The cards tell you to get used to the idea, despite the fact that it crushes you.

Emotions: The Lost
>The Lost (chaotic evil, Wisdom) is the card of emptiness and loss of identity. The bodak shown is forever mad, lost in a world of lunatics, insane asylums, and mass killers. For those under its influence, the world makes no sense.
Very matching description of your emotions in your post.

External Forces: The Hidden Truth
>The Hidden Truth (lawful good, Intelligence) symbolizes the ability to see past the obvious and the banal to a greater truth within. Sometimes this discovery is an esoteric one, sometimes it is a literal find, such as an item revealed within a room. Regardless, it is a card with the power to reveal secrets.

Hmm, along with the Tangled Briar, there is a mention of secrets lying beneath the surface. It is related to the situation you're in, perhaps you'd like to bring them to the surface.

Hope/Fear: The Teamster
>The Teamster (neutral, Constitution) is a driving external force that keeps the subject going, no matter what. This force can be physical or mental, as a person who exhorts others to continue on when they have no more strength to give. The force can be for good or ill but cannot be ignored.
As you've said yourself, you're terrified of the current situation remaining unchanged. The forces playing on you seem too powerful and you feel like you're pushed around.

Outcome card: The Marriage
>cont'd
Now that you've mentioned you have kids, it's your hubbie's decision that may be causing the tension you're experiencing, by keeping you in this environment with or without his intentions.
>>
>>17834132
>The Marriage (lawful neutral, Charisma) can be a union of people, ideas, kingdoms, or other distinct things. The progeny of the salamander and water weird shows that a union might bring forth new power from both parties, or it might be a ruinous joining of that which should never have been united. Once wedded, the two cannot be parted. This is the card of permanent change.

This is the nature of marriages, my dear. You have to stick through the thick and the thin. However I see certain possibilities of improving your situation, you just have to look more carefully. In the end, I don't see a move, or a general improvement, I'm sorry that I wasn't of help.
>>
>>17834112
I was actually imagining an item. But it was like something stashed in a bank vault somewhere and you had to go through all the bank accounts to find it.

>>17834054
Now your reading is coming up

>>17834076
I'll send you an email then, but don't worry if you feel too tired to do the read.
>>
>>17834146
The bank vault analogy is pretty close to the truth actually. It's taken so long that I honestly don't care anymore either. Stopping here is fine by me. Thanks for the reading
>>
>>17834052
>>17833896
Thats me.
Chubby, Cancer, F,
Umm If no/yes questions, then if my the sadness/depression will go away anytime soon. Or its gonna stay for a while.
23:23 song in the list.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFvt2cNSOaM
>>
File: HarrowDeck_TheTeamster_small.jpg (21KB, 180x252px) Image search: [Google]
HarrowDeck_TheTeamster_small.jpg
21KB, 180x252px
>>17834054
Your opening card is The Forge
>The Forge (lawful neutral, Strength) evokes strength through great diversity. The blacksmith represents those who can survive the mephits’ trial by fire, but The Forge’s fire is so strong it burns many to cinders instead.

As you've said yourself, you are tested by the trial of fire, to see what you're made of as a musician. Currently you're in the process of tempering your talents, but you realize where you're are at is not enough. Diversity is the key here, perhaps getting involved with other genres of music?

Your influence card it The Sickness
>The Sickness (neutral evil, Constitution) represents plague, pestilence, famine, and disease. It can also indicate corruption of the soul or of a multitude of souls.
Basically, the artist's drought you're experiencing.

>At the origin of your question lies The Teamster (pic related):
The Teamster (neutral, Constitution) is a driving external force that keeps the subject going, no matter what. This force can be physical or mental, as a person who exhorts others to continue on when they have no more strength to give. The force can be for good or ill but cannot be ignored. The half-orc depicted is leading a life of constant toil, but for his own betterment.
You just can't give up. You have to push yourself to the limit. This is the essence of being an artist, you have to keep going at it, even at your own expense, to improve yourself. Chaos is where the emotions flow freely, you are too comfortable for your own good. Push yourself.

Past card: The Rakshasa
>The Rakshasa (lawful evil, Intelligence) is the card of dominance and mind control. The creature sitting serenely upon the back of the slave indicates an exterior force imposing itself upon another being’s mind. On occasion, the slavery is literal, but more often it is mental enslavement to a force or idea.
From here it's clear that you are dead set on becoming a musician. Good, you just can't give up now.
>cont'd
>>
>>17834052
JBR/M/Sagittarius

Will she go out with me? Female of course.

I really like her, but i'm unsure if she likes me back, sometimes it seems she does and others i'm not sure.
>>
File: HarrowDeck_TheBrassDwarf_small.jpg (21KB, 180x252px) Image search: [Google]
HarrowDeck_TheBrassDwarf_small.jpg
21KB, 180x252px
>>17834199
The Crown card: The Hidden Truth
>The Hidden Truth (lawful good, Intelligence) symbolizes the ability to see past the obvious and the banal to a greater truth within. Sometimes this discovery is an esoteric one, sometimes it is a literal find, such as an item revealed within a room. Regardless, it is a card with the power to reveal secrets.
Aha! This is what you're looking for, a secret to becoming a creative and successful musician. Let's see if it's happening

Future: The Waxworks
>The Waxworks (chaotic evil, Constitution) is a place of helplessness and physical entropy. The mind might be willing, but the flesh is frozen in this place of horror. It is also the card of torture and imprisonment, signifying literal inability to move or a paralysis of a more prosaic kind.
Doesn't look good to be honest. You'll feel stuck at where you're at currently for a while.

Emotions card: The Brass Dwarf (pic related)
>The Brass Dwarf (lawful neutral, Constitution) shows an azer who represents invulnerability to a current danger. Although others might fall, he remains hale and strong.
Even though you are going through your struggles, emotionally you are unshaken and determined to overcome. This is good.

External Influences: The Inquisitor
>The Inquisitor (lawful neutral, Intelligence) accepts nothing save the truth. He represents immutable reality, that which cannot be fooled or swayed in any way. To attempt to go against this unchangeable object, person, or idea is to court disaster.
I think this card represents the art itself, making of a music that will make you proud. It will either cut it or not, you will not settle for a half-assed effort. Idealism is also favorable for your situation.

Hopes/Fear: The Desert
>cont'd
>>
File: Harrow_Deck_-_Le_Paladin.jpg (58KB, 375x525px) Image search: [Google]
Harrow_Deck_-_Le_Paladin.jpg
58KB, 375x525px
>>17834227
>The Desert (chaotic good, Constitution) is an environment so bleak that none can survive it without aid. For those who find that aid, the journey across the wastes can lead to great things. Misaligned, it implies the subject cannot rely on the help of others and will assuredly be lost. The sphinx on this card can refer to a mystic or doctor bringing salvation in times of plague or illness.

The journey for greatness, as you are well aware of, is a lonely one and you are afraid you'll get lost on the way. This card suggest someone to take mentorship from, perhaps another musician or a teacher. You'll need help on your journey.

Outcome: The Paladin (pic related)
>The Paladin (lawful good, Strength) symbolizes standing strong in the face of adversity. The Paladin does not back down under any circumstances. This card usually indicates the need to stay the course or do what one knows is right, even if it takes a heavy toll.
Well, it can't be more self-explanatory than the Paladin. This will take time, but you know that you are meant to do music, and you won't settle for subpar artistic outcome. Don't, keep at it, when things get rough, seek assistance instead of trying to shoulder through all alone. You will come onto your own. Be patient, and persevere. Good luck
>>
>>17834061
>Am I going to get a boyfriend this summer? Sorry you got friendzoned
Thank you dear, though I haven't given up yet

For your query, the answer is maybe, things are going pretty slow on your side but you will eventually find a good match but he may be committed or someone else is also looking for him.

>>17834089
Thanks mate, I hope tho my mood doesn't influence on my readings, and I'm not done yet, just lost one battle.

>>17834120
>will i become wealthy enough to live a comfy life?
Wow man, you got the wealthiest card of the deck, the Fish which by itself is a big yes, although it comes with a price, you'd very likely end up sacrificing something else, perhaps exhausting yourself to achieve goals.

>>17834129
>Is there a good chance that we'll get back together?
The cards says it depends on you, there's something in the surroundings you must pay attention to but it's very likely to move slowly.

>>17834193
>Umm If no/yes questions, then if my the sadness/depression will go away anytime soon. Or its gonna stay for a while.
Depression is a a pain, I've dealt in the past. The cards gives you a dry yes, as soon as you get rid of what's hurting you, move. Engage in some physical activity, you can even do it in your room, like dancing releasing happy hormones (check my formula) to start.

>>17834223
>Will she go out with me? Female of course.
Yes she will, but for that you must find out what she likes and feels comfortable with, something familiar and secure. Your efforts will be recognised.
>>
>>17834178
You're welcome, sometimes you just have to let it go.
>>
File: life_in_space.jpg (109KB, 728x400px) Image search: [Google]
life_in_space.jpg
109KB, 728x400px
>>17834241
Shit man, I thought it'd go away but looks like I may need some outside help after all.
You're right about everything though. Maybe I should try out different genres. I'm really at a standstill when it comes to creativity.
So the paladin outcome basically means i'll come through with it all but it'll be a bitch and to get help right?
Thanks.
>>
>>17834102
Give me a few mins for feedback.
>>
>>17834253
First one here,thanks
>>
File: uhh hm.png (25KB, 173x167px) Image search: [Google]
uhh hm.png
25KB, 173x167px
is anyone accepting readings at the moment? i know there are a few readings getting posted, but that doesn't mean the reader is accepting, and i'd really appreciate it with all of my being if someone could read for me because i just feel really paranoid and afraid right now.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17833850
May I please have one.
Aries 18 Twixie
Life's been having huge up and downs. And I'm just. Lost. I hurted myself in the first time in like a year. Just kinda wanna know if I'm going the right way?
>>
>>17834253
>>>17834193 (You)
Thanks for reading mate, did gave me some hope for the future. Hope you have a nice day/evening.
>>
File: starlight.jpg (295KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
starlight.jpg
295KB, 1920x1200px
>>17834300
I hope I can bring you some ease of mind.
What's the question and maybe if you can give me your sign and name and age?
Thanks.
>>
>>17834253
thanks
>>
>>17834301
cool pic anon
>>
Air querying here...

I'm struggling at work. The young girls at work are making me quite miserable. They alienate me, don't involve me in anything and try and turn everyone against me so I have no one who can help. I have no confidence, they know this. Especially the one young girl, who bosses me around all the time and gets some weird thrill out of it. She glares at me, always has to make a big deal out of what I do, and always has to interfere when i'm with a customer. She's like a bully and seems to want to get me in trouble. I don't know what to do anymore.

I want to be able to stand up for myself, without feeling humiliated and not like I will be in trouble. I really need some advice. Will this ever cease?

I'm 21
Gemini
Female
Eleanor
>>
>>17834312
ah, wow thanks! call me isaac. i'm a leo and i'm 18, and i just want to know if i'm worrying over nothing. you see, i came into contact with some people at the tail end of 2015 and ever since then i was immersed in drama i wanted no part of. i did some things that those people didn't like in order to wiggle myself out of it, and things have been pretty quiet for about a month now, but i'm really afraid people are going to start shit again and i just don't think i'd be able to handle it.

am i really just overthinking it? am i being needlessly paranoid, or should i just start buckling in and prepare for impact? thanks so much in advance, i'm really thankful you're willing to read for me!
>>
File: space.jpg (399KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
space.jpg
399KB, 1920x1200px
>>17834358
You said you were worrying pretty bad and for some reason your post really struck with me.
Currently for you I drew wheel of fortune.
This means that things could be in a good change.
For what you desire most I drew Death
Which makes sense because you want to start new again and leave the drama behind.
Your fears I drew judgement.
This makes sense because you fear what is to come in the future, that the drama will re-surge.
For the good news I drew The star.
This points to that you may finally get the good luck and your wishes are more likely to come true for the drama to end.
What's going against you is the Hermit.
This is basically a sign to not make hasty and reckless decisions due to the new start, I know it can be exciting.
The most likely outcome I drew the magician.
This is a period of positive action with great potential. You are full of self-belief, feeling very empowered and will have the ability to think on your feet.

The Magician is an excellent omen for success: it's time to show everyone exactly what you're made of.
>>
>>17834052
Edgar/male/aquarius
Will these changes in my life that have happened recently be beneficial for my future?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-2jNiVK86A
>>
File: yay yay yay.png (52KB, 206x154px) Image search: [Google]
yay yay yay.png
52KB, 206x154px
>>17834387
aw shucks! thanks so much, there's still a little bit of fear in the back of my head, but this reading makes me pretty happy.

here's to hoping that star card is right on the money and everything will end, and i can finally stop being a worrywart. also, i'm a pretty hasty person when i get really excited, but i'll be tryin' my best to slow it down a skosh, yeah!

i guess i'll just focus on my artwork for now, and try to pump out a project of some sort, since when i'm drawing i'm able to forget everything, and it makes me feel better. thanks again!! i'm really glad and relieved. i hope you have a wonderful day!
>>
>>17834102
Okay, I have been sitting here and trying to go over the cards with their positions. The waxworks is definitely where it needs to be, The owl as well. The tyrant is off. Moving to this state was my choice, at first, to live with my brother. My bf, at the time, ended up finding work here as well, to be closer, and then we married. So, in reality, this was my doing with Florida. It just keeps getting worse the longer we live here. My father has always been very considerate of my feelings on anything/everything.
The other cards that make sense would be, the Lost and the teamster. The other cards are not fitting for me. It also doesn't feel like there is a cohesion going on but maybe that just shows the chaos being thrown at me. Thank you for reading for me. Just shoot me that email anytime and I will work on it.
>>
File: IMG_20160617_061355_032.jpg (482KB, 2400x3200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160617_061355_032.jpg
482KB, 2400x3200px
>>17833690
Capricorn
Male
Wyomissing Pa

My cousin was my mentor and ended up kicking me to the side, moved to my mother's side of the family I had little to do with till now to find out my brother had someone just, fucking destroyed his mind, what path should I take, I used to want to run from the occult but now I kinda realize I can't ya know? I might as well embrace it
>>
>>17834301
I'm not reading currently but you can join in the irc and talk if you want. I know it probably isn't what you want but the invitation is there. *Hugs*
>>
>>17834414
Alright, thanks for the feedback.
>>
>>17834006
Waiting on a call, so I have some time.

Staying: 8 of Swords
Forces Against / In Favor: Knight of Wands / The Hermit
The Bad / The Good: 9 of Pentacles (reversed) / Knight of Swords (reversed)
Proposed Outcome: Queen of Swords

Leaving: 5 of Cups
Forces Against / In Favor: Page of Swords / Knight of Cups
The Bad / The Good: Death / Temperance
Proposed Outcome: The Hierophant

Well, this is already obvious from your expression before, but your emotions seemed determined to go. A bit on your mind does not it so logical find, but every ounce of your being wants to go away from the place where you stay, even if your calculations might get in the way.

A fiery reaction against the inaction of your current residence can be quelled only by a movement's expense. And, may I draw your attention to The Hermit: part of the thing that keeps you from moving is a single-minded solitary stride, and eyes that look rarely to the sides. Tunnel-vision, let's say is what has kept you locked in this place, for focus of you or your man has kept you in this place and stuck to this land.

It seems clear to this bard, from the spread of these cards, that this place shall never truly feel like home at all, but a certain sharpness of mind and personal hardness might likewise befall. It would be better to be clever overall, but in the process of resistance to fall, so shall a bit of warmth in you on which you like to call.
>>
>>17834503
Now, as far as moving, it shall seem most satisfying emotionally, but it would be quite challenging, obviously. The resources don't simply seem to be there, but it's more mentally than financially: more about planning than money.

More relevantly, it seems that you'll lose something you're not valuing. You might not even notice it, actually, but it shall come as the slightest of sighs when you recall why you left in the first place, but it will be enough for a sigh, not to bring tears to your face. The cards seem to say that there shall come a day when you come to miss it, though, and the change in its own turn shall cause new memories to grow. Most are sweet, but the bitter ones shall seem not to compete with those of a golden object that lied before your eyes, but that bit of nostalgia shall come as a surprise.

Change as a negative thing is honestly what most intrigues me: I would say it's just a difficult adjustment, but who knows, really. Looking at the other cards on this side, I would conclude that it's just a matter of falling in stride when you've been pacing to a different path and speed: you will feel discomfort, and you will feel some need.

However, it seems better to me: Temperance suggests quite strongly a much-needed balancing, and The Hierophant suggest that you'll definitely learn something. Perhaps you can also adjust more deftly, and lessons from you should flow more naturally.

And, I felt inclined to pull one more card at this time: the 10 of Swords came out on its side, the bottom stabbing the left-most section of the spread, and it seems most likely that you'll yourself leaving your current stead.

I hope I've read true and things work out for you.
>>
>>17834503
I know you're a busy guy, but can you please help this poor soul >>17834301 I know you're one of the best readers here on /div/ so can you please give them a reading?
>>
>>17834503
>>17834508
Thank you, Bv for this read. A lot of what you said with the "in the now" fit. I believe you do know more of my details and what I am striving for with my potential and being able to grow. I don't mind change at all, it is rough but change is something we can't always evade especially for growth. I appreciate this a lot. If you want a read, just email me.
commercial trucks as my captcha lol
>>
>>17834524
I /just/ got the call I was waiting for, so I have to go. Thank you for the compliment, though.

>>17834548
Yes, I do know a bit more, so I left a little bit of the interpretation of the spread to you; look at the cards a few times.
>>
File: returntosender.jpg (7KB, 275x287px) Image search: [Google]
returntosender.jpg
7KB, 275x287px
Hey /div/ do you like my rune?

have a song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qrjwa8r9ClY
>>
>>17834052
Matt
Male
Gemini

I want to know if I'll end up in a relationship with the girl I've been seeing.
She is Aries.

And the song: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zmY8mG4_3j4
>>
>>17834654
are you doing rune readings right now?
>>
>>17834703
no
i don't use them for divination, but i guess they can be used, like anything else, besides it's not even finished, that's the first 4 runes combined in one
>>
>>17834654
looks like its about to sneeze
>>
File: IMG_55781273162840.jpg (82KB, 640x740px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_55781273162840.jpg
82KB, 640x740px
>>17834291
You're welcome and good luck!

>>17834311
you're welcome too, I hope you beat this and bloom to the world, wish you a good day/night as well

>>17834332
You're welcome, best wishes.

>>17834403
>Will these changes in my life that have happened recently be beneficial for my future?
Definitely, but this will take some time to see the results, I see conflicts with a woman.

>>17834692
>I want to know if I'll end up in a relationship with the girl I've been seeing.
>She is Aries.
You're a lucky one anon, I see she seems to be a decided woman that goes after what she wants.. I'd risk saying she's quite enchanting, and this is also a case of a friendship that turns into a lasting love, bless you two.

Lina
Female
Leo
Will I get with t? Or r? Who is more likely?
Kimbra - love is a two way street
>>
Anyone interested in exhanging reading ?
>>
A C C E L E R A T E D
>>
File: garth.png (616KB, 1230x658px) Image search: [Google]
garth.png
616KB, 1230x658px
Hello /div/.
If there are any readers out tonight, could you do a reading for me please? I'm not sure what info some of you specifically need, but I'll put out the basics.
Sign: Virgo
Name: Mister
If anyone can read for me about where I might have to go or what to do next, that would be wonderful! Thank you.
>>
>>17835101
R E A D E R S
>>
WHERE ARE THE ACCELERATED READERS
>>
>>17835221
playing hide-n-seek. :D
>>
File: AcceleratedReader.jpg (52KB, 664x338px) Image search: [Google]
AcceleratedReader.jpg
52KB, 664x338px
I shall summon them with this sigil.. I call upon the

A C C E L E R A T E D R E A D E R S

cometh fortheth
showeth your selfeth
>>
File: images.jpg (16KB, 342x148px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
16KB, 342x148px
>>17835228

if you call them they will come
>>
Around to answer occult based questions. No readings, deck is still MIA
>>
>>17835279

just how accelerated are you?
>>
>>17835279
thoth, is it true that you're a man whore?
>>
File: harambe.jpg (120KB, 730x888px) Image search: [Google]
harambe.jpg
120KB, 730x888px
>>17835282
Like, 8th grade level. Pretty up there.

>>17835283
I've fucked six people total. Not sure what level of whore that qualifies me as.
>>
>>17835296
It doesn't lol.
>>
SEEKING AN ACCELERATED READER
>>
>>17835279

has cheswick reading come true for u?
or any1
>>
>>17835390
That girl said she never got a response.
>>
>>17834417
Shaminglessly bumping my own shit, someone help a nigga out
>>
>>17835457
I want to read for you but currently cannot. You can email me and I just need a couple days to do it and post it back to you, if you want.
>>
Anyone reading tonight ??
>>
>>17835482
Thanks man, what's your email, need anything else from me?
>>
>>17835484
Willing to Exchange Since I hate Reading For myself.
>>
>>17835491
[email protected]
Message me the question you asked and then link me a song that you deeply connect to. I'll try and get through the few I have as quick as possible but I just can't rush the energy lol.
>>
I am feeling so lost, like I put my faith in the cards and nothing came out right.
>>
>>17835484
Yeah, I'll read you. I suck. Initial and query?
>>
>>17835279
For you, or any other occultists willing to weigh in: I will hire someone for a spell (a voodoo witch, if that matters). I don't intend to har anyone, it's for personal advancement. Are there signs I should look for to know that a person like that is competent in their craft?
>>
>>17835516
a
is he going to contact me in the next week or so? not that anon btw
>>
>>17835516
J
Will I get laid this summer?
>>
>>17835516
L
Did the guy I met today is interested in me?
>>
I have performed money spells three times.

The first time, I got a 40% raise. The second time, I got an absurd bonus, won something expensive to sell, and got offers to make $200 for about two or three hours of work, twice. The third time, I got three job offers the next day and flooded with offers when I decided to quit the job I took.

If I wanted your business, I would produce records proving this to you. If I did, would you give me your business? Would you give your business to someone who is not able to produce records of their success?

Either that, or just ask some of their other clients for testimonials.
>>
>>17835564
Meant to reply to
>>17835519
>>
>>17835500
OK I have a tarot deck I will read for you... may you please do a reading for my relationship with two people in my life? One is G. the other is C... thank you! I just want to know where we may stand now, and what our future may hold...
>>
>>17835564
do you know any friendship spells i could do? please? :(
>>
>>17835516
S.
Can I please get a present and future reading regarding two people in my life... their initials are G. and C. Thank you!
>>
>>17835571
What do you mean by friendship spells?
>>
>>17835576
i would like to attract more people to be my friend. im not an ugly fat neet or anything, it's just i'm socially awkward and it's offputting i think. i also lack self confidence, so if there is a spell for that too, that would be nice.
>>
>>17835588
Perform and master the exercise at the end of the first chapter of Prometheus Rising (pic related), then apply it to your benefit.

I know some runic magic that would work as well, but I feel it's irresponsible to teach novices without a proper grounding.
>>
>>17835516
M
Is this relationship sustainable?
>>
>>17835516
W
Movies or Science?
>>
>>17835569
Sure thing Contessa

>>17835569
What I'm getting from this G person is, he wants to have a future with you. It's in his thoughts, it's in his mind atm. He wants to have more with you, more than what you already have. He's planning on making a move too, possibly. But he's not a good guy, nor is he good for you. I think you might have a feeling about this too, knowing how potentially foul he would be for you. The cards advice for you is to literally remind yourself of the horrors that await you if you were to be with him. It's not good in the future either. He's going to run away from the situation, or you. And expect deceit and whatnot.

And for C? He's the better choice. And there's hope for him. He's trying to communicate his intent with you, I don't know the degree of communication, but have you been picking up on it? He wants something long term as of right now. A type of relationship that will be long and prosperous with you, is what he wants. There's a lot of hope for you and him together. There's actually *hope* for the two of you to be together the long term. Hell, it's probably likely that you will be together long term. Go for him.

Hope this helps. I'm actually in the same boat and wondering which one I'll be with. I met a guy whos appearance was described as my future bf, Call him D, but whenever I read for myself and him I get bad outcomes. Like 5 of wands, hermit, and what not. Then there's this other guy, Y, who iI''ve had a bad past with, seems really unlikely I'll be with yet I get super poositive outcomes. Care to tell me what you get?
>>
>>17835600
how does i into rune magics?
>>
>>17835675
This thread has good resources to get you started:
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/13370057

Thorsson is mandatory.
>>
Any readers? Can I have a general reading for myself? Thanks :)
>>
File: IMG_20160617_143111_287.jpg (283KB, 3200x2400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160617_143111_287.jpg
283KB, 3200x2400px
>>17833690
Any opinions on the Deck Of the mystic spiral, I don't know if there is a certain rule of tarot decks, this one has famous esoteric physicists like fibonachi and fidias which kinda made my skeptical of this deck, but I asked should I stay a law degree major and got justice as my future, am I got to go with this deck even beyond its depiction?
>>
>>17835569
did you flake on me m8? not cool >>17835661
>>
File: IMG_20160617_143842_632.jpg (360KB, 3200x2400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160617_143842_632.jpg
360KB, 3200x2400px
>>17833690
The deck has a little cartoony side to it, although after feeling all the other decks at the store this one felt better for me
>>
>>17835661
Wow... I am blown away by the accuracy of your reading!!

>he wants to have a future with you
!!!??? Really!
>it's in his thoughts, it's in his mind atm. He wants to have more with you, more than what you already have.
I have not spoken to him for over 7 months... I reached out to him in writing but he still hasn't replied to me :(

>He's planning on making a move too, possibly.
Ohhhh I was worrying about this...!

>But he's not a good guy, nor is he good for you. I think you might have a feeling about this too, knowing how potentially foul he would be for you.
YES!!!! This blew me away with its accuracy!!! Oh my gosh...

>The cards advice for you is to literally remind yourself of the horrors that await you if you were to be with him.
They've never been wrong...!

>It's not good in the future either. He's going to run away from the situation, or you. And expect deceit and whatnot.
>deceit
Wow... that makes me sad but it makes so much sense... I will keep this in mind!

>And for C? He's the better choice.
I hear this often in my divination!

>And there's hope for him. He's trying to communicate his intent with you, have you been picking up on it?
I have :)

>He wants something long term as of right now. A type of relationship that will be long and prosperous with you, is what he wants.
It's what I want, too!

>There's a lot of hope for you and him together. There's actually *hope* for the two of you to be together the long term. Hell, it's probably likely that you will be together long term. Go for him.

Hehe I believe this... thank you so much :) I pulled 2 cards for us and got knoght of cups and lovers...!

Sorry you're in same situation :( it's not easy... I will read for you in just a moment... thank you so much for your reading as well!
>>
>>17835740
I didn't flake! I'm here :) will read 4 u soon
>>
>>17835753
Oh ok just wondering cause it happened to me before. No worries take your time. :)
>>
>>17835757
Blah sorry it happened to you :( thank you! I just had to read over your reading a few more times I was just stunned... OK I'm going to do your reading now :) sorry I was eating, lol... I'm not the best reader but I hope I can help in some way...! If you see anything else for me and those men please let me know :) thank u!
>>
>>17835564

i'm curious about this. i tried hiring someone for a money spell, but there was no new money, just the same amount i usually got. i should have just saved that cash instead.

what kind of spell did you use?
>>
If anyone would be so kind as to give me a reading, i was wondering how i did in the interview? Also, was the rattlesnake dream related to the job?

Whether or not someone is around to do readings I wish whoever happens to see this post a pleasant evening.
>>
>>17835757
For D I got "knight of pentacles, wheel of fortune, and six of wands" in a past present and future spread... for Y I got "king of pentacles, 10 of swords, judgement" hmm.. the kicker is, for D the six of wands should be a good, victory card, but it came up reversed? I never do reversals in my readings bit my intuition told me to keep them reversed this time... and although your present with Y is 10 of swords, that was reversed too... interesting... ???
>>
>>17835803
Past and present is accurate, thanks
>>
>>17835821
Sorry I couldn't interpret the cards my way for you tonight! I'm so exhausted and tired and I work early tomorrow... if I find you again I can read more accurately for you :) thank you again for yours and best of luck with your situation!
>>
>>17835787
For the first one, I used runes. For the second, I used a sigil. For the third, I made an offering to Frey.
>>
>>17833690
Doing a practice run, anyways I'm not comfortable doing a serious reading till I get a full feel for this deck, but I'll try to get your past and present guessed, drop your name name, age, birthday, bonus points if I can get a picture of your hand

Just remember this is for my practice, don't buy a New house because of me.
>>
Who wants to trade?

I've been trying to read for something for like half an hour, and all of my spreads are completely nonsensical.
>>
>>17835933
Elizabeth Elizabeth
03/15
>>
>>17835934
Sure bra, read what I need above you
>>
>>17835952
That's more info than my intense paranoia allows me to give, but thank you for your offer anyway.
>>
File: 20160621_234714.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160621_234714.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>17835950
>>
File: Photo du 10199968-06- à 02.49.jpg (66KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Photo du 10199968-06- à 02.49.jpg
66KB, 640x480px
>>17835933
André
April 6th
>>
>>17835933
Oscar Oscar
6/June/1995
Tell me if i will feel better in the near future or some advice to feel better emotionally

hand pic incoming
>>
>>17835950
Knight of chalice
Temperance
8 of chalice

I'm guessing your concerns have something to do romance. You meet someone who you feel is Mr right but you're going into it slowly, you feel reluctant, reserved. toward towards him for what ever reason
>>
File: IMG_20160622_015242.jpg (2MB, 3006x4629px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160622_015242.jpg
2MB, 3006x4629px
>>17835971
>>
>>17835997
If i was to meet someone i would definately be reluctant to enter into a relationship with him. Im more concerned with my financial stability
>>
>>17835933
Charlotte, 27, Nov 11th 1990
>>
>>17835970
5 of chalice, knave of chalice, knave of pentacles

Had a hard time picking the past card, but I'm assuming as of before of now you had financial problems but things are starting to come together for you, the last card, says the current events will get continuously better
>>
>>17835933
>>17835933
Joven
29/04/1996
Just a general reading thanks :)
>>
>>17836024
8 of cups does mean reluctance, just don't be overly reluctant to get into a relationship

(Bleh, I hate giving relationship advice, I'm gay as shit)
>>
>>17836041
8 of cups
6 of cups
King of wands

Low self esteem early in life, gaining more individuality to prosper

A random list of music is playing in the background with me doing these readings, kinda been fitting with these readings, New Americana by Halsey
>>
>>17836073
Music has been helpful for me with tarot. I'm only on day two and learning each card, but the right music helps me understand and feel the suit and card.
>>
>>17836073
yeah, my childhood was pretty sad.
It has cursed my whole life.
>>
>>17836101
My previous """mentor""" always did a ceremonial set up to doing his tarot, I basically turn on music in the background and grab a card that gives me that feeling "pick me for present" moving the cards arOund to the beat of the music, I don't know if it'll make it more accurate or just clutters the mind
>>
>>17836115
Are you slowly becoming yourself? Prospering away from past circumstances? I decided to use it as a motivator and fuel and harden me, best realization of my life
>>
>>17836125
use what as a motivator?
i have been prospering but it doesnt made me feel better
i even got into volunteering, i felt nothing.
>>
>>17836116
I'm teaching myself with the help of some guides, but I found that I am only using the guide to learn the cards. I have been interpreting them myself first and then seeing what they represent.

There's not a set way to it, it's how you connect and offer your reading. I'm only a beginner but that's how I feel about it.
>>
>>17833690
Could some help me find something precious to me. I lost something precious to me without even noticing until just recently.

I'd prefer a scryer but I'd appreciate any kind of divination.
The objects were two necklaces. One with the symbol of the flower of life and on the back was a pentacle inscribed into the flower of life. The second was an organite necklace with a visible copper coil.
>>
>>17836046
I understand

Thanks
>>
File: runes.jpg (17KB, 738x427px) Image search: [Google]
runes.jpg
17KB, 738x427px
>>17834787
lol I can kind of see it

here are the ones that make up the composite one
Sharing here because you guys might appreciate runes aesthetics or have suggestions on how to improve them
>>
Any chance for a reading?:
Johnny
Male
How does the chick who told me to tell her when I'd visit her town feel about me?
>>
I was curious if anyone had a guide meditation guide or method? I'm new to divination and I know it's a useful step to reading. If anyone is able to help, I'd greatly appreciate it! I'm still a ways from reading , but once I am there, I'll gladly read on here a lot!
>>
>>17834341
>>17835933
Please
>>
>>17836547
Morning div <3
>>
>>17835934
If this offer is still available I'm game. Gender and query
>>
>>17836786
Good morning there <3
>>
File: 99001.jpg (56KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
99001.jpg
56KB, 1024x768px
>>17836936
<3
>>
>>17836887
Male

A seemingly innocuous action has, according to my cards, a 25% chance of backfiring on me. The risk is slightly speculative in nature, but the potential danger is difficult to calculate.

So choice reading, essentially.

I can read for you when I'm more awake. I require the same info.
>>
>>17836036
As far as the past goes it's accurate. When it comes to the future I makes me hopeful so thank you.
>>
>>17833697
It depends. If we have a second Stone Age after the fall of civilization and before final extinction, yes. If extinction arrives at civilization's height, probably not. Supernatural beliefs are born entirely from ignorance.
>>
Just leaving a message for those that I owe readings to. I should be doing them all tonight so keep a look out for a shout out post!
>>
>>17837334
So I'll just pin it and push it if you let me? :P

"Johnny
Male
How does the chick who told me to tell her when I'd visit her town feel about me?"
>>
>>17837349
I am not doing current readings. I have a queue I have to work through first and if I still have energy, I might do more. Keep watching for me for the next couple of days!
>>
>>17836983
I'm not getting that from my reading when I asked for the consequences so I don't think the slight chance is going to happen. I'm getting that whatever you're planning on doing is going to profit for you and restore some sort of hope in relying on other people to work towards a common goal. You'll find or work with someone who is competent and it'll lead to long term and monetary gain.

Advice for you is to literally work hard towards whatever this is and put your all into it. It's going to lead to great things! Good luck!

Female
I met a guy whos appearance was described as my future bf, Call him D, but whenever I read for myself and him I get bad outcomes. Like 5 of wands, hermit, and what not. Then there's this other guy, Y, who iI''ve had a bad past with, seems really unlikely I'll be with yet I get super poositive outcomes. Care to tell me what you get?
>>
>>17837482
That's interesting. It doesn't actually involve hard work, but the cooperation seems to make sense, especially since one of my spreads ended with 3 of Pentacles. Would you happen to remember your spread? I was asking mostly with the intention of helping me make sense of my own spreads since it's rare a spread confuses me as much as these have.

As far as your reading, tell me which guy you'd like me to read for, and I'll get started.

Also, make sure to tell whichever scryer saw the new dude for you that you've met him. As a confirmed scryer, I can tell you it feels awesome to have a meeting scry confirmed.
>>
Heartburn here. Why the fuck am I banned from the IRC?
I closed the chat, next time I come on - banned.
>>
>>17837555
Star crossed with 3 of coins, ace of coins outcome 7 of coins advice

I guess the Y guy. Sure will.
>>
File: 69008888.jpg (88KB, 445x343px) Image search: [Google]
69008888.jpg
88KB, 445x343px
>>17837559
>>
>>17837600
I literally dindu nuffin
>>
>>17837564
>7 of coins advice
Oh shit, I'm glad I asked; that suggests fairly strongly that I shouldn't do it. As a general practice, you should share your spread, /especially/ when you're reading for another reader.

Anyway, I did a Celtic Cross for you (pic related)

First of all, the obvious: any attempts at something long-term with this dude would be ruinous. One of you seems ready and will make a push towards commitment, but the other is of a different mindset. You seem more impressed with him for some strange reason than actually into him, and that might be getting the better of your judgement, simply because you're in a place right now where you just want to blow up and expand your emotions, more for the sake of having them expand from where they are than actually landing somewhere appropriate.

It seems you're equating comfort with emotional fulfillment, but there's actually no piece missing: the missing piece here is merely a part of yourself. Looking at this carefully, I get the sense that you're unconsciously taking a “better bad but known than good but unknown” approach towards him, and any comfort is better than no comfort in your mind.

Your advice is the 9 of Pentacles, suggesting you should create your own comfort within yourself and improve your home or surroundings. This has been on your mind already, but something came to distract you, likely in the form of an invasive thought instigated by an observation somewhere in your vicinity; it's kind of like how women sometimes freak out when their younger friends get married.

I think you know what to do.
>>
File: 20160622_204054-1.jpg (655KB, 1785x2801px) Image search: [Google]
20160622_204054-1.jpg
655KB, 1785x2801px
Anyone here good with palmistry, I took this and thought wow it's a grid and now i'm curious
>>
darko, I am back. Come back in.
>>
>>17837600
this made me laugh so much! kek! I love this!
thank you to whoever posted this
>>
>>17837630
Sorry... Thank you for mine. Can I ask what Indicates one doesn't want long term?
>>
>>17837767
I was more or less reading between the cards. I used the 3 of Wands in reverse to establish the theme of lack of long-term thinking and contrasted the Cups card (10) with the Swords card (King), which is your surrounding environment. When I use Celtic Cross for relationship readings, I take the surrounding environment position into consideration for assessing the other person.

Additionally, the Wheel of Fortune in reverse shows a lack of change or lack of control, which I then connected back with the original card, the 3 of Wands in reverse. More importantly, I took it in conjunction with the 10 of Cups (signaling marriage) as a new influence, leading to the conclusion that the new influence would not lead to a change, or would otherwise lead to a ruinous outcome.
>>
Matt, are you lurking today?
>>
>>17837774
I'm not too familiar with Celtic Cross so thanks for clarfiying.

I was surprised you got 10 of pentacles for present and 10 of cups for near future and not the 10 of swords (lol) but me as 9 of swords is right. You were spot on about me wanting to be with him because I'm impressed and I want some fulfillment. So when you say there's no change with this new influence, does that mean it won't affect my life or nothing will happen with him? I ask because the 10 of cups for near future and 10 of pentacles for potential is concerning. like I said I get positive near future when I do spreads too, so it's really confusing to me and I hate having this false hope for it.
>>
File: 1422132616379.jpg (81KB, 640x415px) Image search: [Google]
1422132616379.jpg
81KB, 640x415px
I'm depressed, I want to die but I can't because I have pets that are attached to me. I can't take this for very much longer. I want to be happy again.
>>
Do me, lads.
>>
>>17838337
I can offer an ear in the irc or by email if you want. Maybe later I can offer a reading as well.
>>
File: 2.png (279KB, 700x502px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
279KB, 700x502px
>>17838337
>I want to die but I can't because I have pets that are attached to me
good man

my pets keep me moving, even though most of them wouldn't care if I died
>>
>>17838357
I will help you out, I am a novice reader but I will try my best to provide you with an accurate and helpful answer.

what I need
nickname
your query
>>
>>17838357
Those are some nice cats
>>
>>17838452
>nickname
haven't ever been given one that lasted
>gender
male
>sign
aquarius
>your query
path a or path b?
>>17838479
thanks, i grew them myself
>>
I thought I'd love P forever. But then I met J and suddenly I can't even remember what P smells like. Who is this J person? What is going on between us and what are his feelings for me?
>>
>>17838231
Oh, I think you might be looking at a different version of the spread than the one I use. The cross section merely represents influences. The top is known, bottom root/true.

Given the 10 of Cups ad influence, I would expect to see something like The Lovers, 4 of Wands, or 9 of Cups as the outcome to indicate a happy end. The Wheel of Fortune reversed shows that this new influence does not cause a positive change in your situation.
>>
File: wallpaper-sji.jpg (386KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper-sji.jpg
386KB, 1920x1080px
>>17838452
All of my problems stem from one thing.
I don't know what to do or what to ask.
I'm Aquarius.
>>
>>17838062
I'm here
>>
>>17838501
There is two doors, one leads to a endless pit of darkness while the other leads to a hardship but there will be a good outcome and everything you work for will be paid off. I sense that you are very confused and depressed about something that happened recently, did you lost a job? or did you lost someone important in your life?. Perhaps you feel like you don't know where your life is going, but we all feel this way before something incredible happens. You must keep going, I see you're a caring person, but you have been deceived several times, which left you lost. Your key to happiness relies on something precious to you, look for that to find strength. Also you could benefit from doing something spiritual. I am not saying "go to a church and find god" no there's many ways to have a spiritual connection. you just have to find which is the right one. Don't give up yet, your life is just getting started. You must keep going. Don't take the easy path. Fight, it's gonna be long and hard but you must keep going.

I hove what I have read is true and is of some use to you, if not I apologize in advance, I wish you the best, please stay strong.
>>
>>17838570
Awesome! About to put the kid to bed. I drew your cards earlier, needed to use some energy lol. I will be starting interpretation soon but still might take me just a little bit.
>>
>>17838571
Thank you for doing this. It's applicable. I'm not sure what to say. Just, thank you.

Good luck in your future endeavors.
>>
>>17838452
Minerva
Female
Leo

Yesterday I met a guy and I am in a love search so I was curious if he was interested in me or if I will meet soon the guy that will be my partner.
>>
Sorry about last time, my internet stopped working correctly.

Anyway to celebrate the acquisition of my new tarot (Steampunk tarot by Barbara Moore), I will do 20 readings. No generals please.

Requests:

A nickname, a gender works better and a query.
>>
>>17838947
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=470xPjCoT6c The art in this tarot is simply amazing. I love it, by the way.
>>
>>17838947
Killjoy
Male

Will I be meeting anyone of personal significance soon? (Love interest, old friend, potential business partner, you get the idea.) And can you provide some info about them?
>>
>>17838947
Cat
male
Pls tell me if i will find love soon or something of the like
>>
>>17838947
Lee
Male
General Reading + "Is she the one?"
>>
>>17838952
You might encounter someone who will help you with your financial, this person will be a sad but rather stable and hardworking one.
This might happen before the end of this month.
>>
>>17838947
popagenu
male, 21

How can I get M to fall in love with me? What is the result of a relationship with her?
>>
>>17838947
What can I do to help get us back together?

Buddy
Leo
>>
>>17838969
>No generals please

>>17838958
A month from now you will find someone interested in you. Likewise, you will be interested in that person.
>>
>>17838969
>>17838984

Oh sorry, dude, I'm blind as shit!
I guess the second question will do.
Thanks again. Really appreciate ya'.
>>
>>17838947
Window Licker
Male

Any sign of a potential romance soon? And maybe what would they be like
>>
>>17838976
You need to gain her trust, it seems to be she does not trust you as of now. You also need to work on subjects related to unhappiness when talking to her, and overall work on your financial well being, if you had a relationship with her, you'd both be happy and she would show it. However she would also feel drained whenever being near you. She would have a very good opinion about you regarding intellectual subjects.
>>
>>17838947

Dia
Female
Will I find work soon? What will my next job be like?
>>
>>17838976
Just a random ass question, but the Girl I am trying to get with happens to me an M. Hopefully not the same one, eh?
>>
>>17838983
Work on yourself, show happiness, maybe you are being too sad at the moment, a happy outlook on life will most likely bring that person back.
>>
>>17838947

potkupuku-chan
female

How will my studies go this autumn?
>>
>>17838995
Sorry dude, she's not "the one", she'd be okay for a long term relationship, but she's not the best candidate available, the cards suggest you to look elsewhere for someone like that.
>>
>>17838999
Probably by next month, and this person would be someone very shy, introverted, with little to no interaction with the rest of the people, also someone clinging to something emotionally. This person would most likely need of a certain help from you.
>>
>>17839022
Most likely by next month. Your next job will involve lot's of interaction with people, and heavily emotional, like a bar for example where many people want to talk about their problems, or find emotional relief.
>>
>>17839055
Kinda describes a girl I am interested in.

She seems to be quite shy, only seems to have one genuine friend (At least that I've seen)

Dunno about that last two. Don't mean to ask another thing but any type of physical description. (Hair color, style, tattoos, piercings etc.)
>>
>>17839031
They will go fine, but there are things you need to be aware of: first you might have issues related to money, second of all, there might be a few cheaters among you, beware of them.
>>
>>17839062
It's her. Try brefriending her first and once she's a good friend ask her out, once you gain her trust. That's what the cards advice.
>>
M
A r ies
They're com I ng
>>
>>17839078
Thanks.

I hope I did not destroy my chances with her, as I did ask her out before really becoming friends with her. And then tried again when we were somewhat ok friends (this was like 3 weeks ago) only spoke to her once after that.
>>
>>17838947
Eva
Female
Will the spell i cast work?
>>
>>17839112
Yes. It will do what you expect.Although I am not entirely sure of what you aim with it, the cards tell me you want to increase something from the intellectual realm, but with the downside of decreasing emotions or diminishing them.
>>
I will wait 10 more minutes, if there are no more questions made to me I will leave. I need to go.
>>
David
Male
Libra

Am I going to switch jobs this year? Anything you see about a possible career change?
Thank you for your time.
>>
>>17838947
Lia
Female
Am I going to be with my crush this summer?
>>
>>17839130
age is 25, not 24.
I dont know my own age..
>>
>>17839120
thank you, yeah its worth the risk... thank you for the reading <3
>>
>>17838947
Pinky
F
Can you tell me about my next bf?
>>
>>17839132
It won't happen by next summer. It's unclear whether it would benefit you or not yo have a relationship with that person, but the cards recommend you to try having one. They also say that person might not be as trustworthy as you'd like to believe, that person is prone to being alone and having some emotional conflicts at the moment.
>>
>>17838947
Lux
Female
What does he think of me?
>>
>>17839138
It might happen by next year. You will have an unusual behaviour around that person. You will hide and or not be so open with them. You will have a very positive perspective about your partner, believing they will lead you to higher spiritual or meaningful goals.That person would be quite stable in the way they behave before you, but they might think you are overly protective. Despite this they might think the relationship is not so good.

All that said both parties will be happy with each other.
>>
>>17839130
why did i get skipped?
>>
>>17839167
Ty
>>
File: 1edgemaster.jpg (6KB, 174x171px) Image search: [Google]
1edgemaster.jpg
6KB, 174x171px
>>17839170
you don't know your own age.
>>
>>17839175
i do, i corrected myself.
>>
>>17839154
You recently had a fight with that person? Neither you or him seem to be happy with each other. You seem to be unsure about what to do next with that person, but inside your mind you have a certain desire a passion. On the other hand, that person seems to think you aren't working hard at all, and he can't choose either about what to do about you. Overall what I see is a lot of emotional burden in both parties. The cards recommend you to stop interacting with that person. It would be better for you.
>>
>>17839170
You didn't ask me. Therefore I assumed it was for anyone else doing readings.
>>
>>17839193
sorry. didnt know that was the rule. I would like to ask you.
>>
>>17839191
Not a fight just not on speaking terms... He does t wan a be with me? Can you tell Me what he eventually decides? Thanks
>>
>>17839130
According to the cards you are a psychologist, therefore they claim that you will indeed change jobs. They also say that you are well suited to work with people fighting against depression and emotional issues. Is this correct?
>>
I'll brb guys nature's call.

Ask anything you'd like to ask (again no generals, they are very hard to ask and read).

I'll be back asap.
>>
>>17838947
Zedd
Male
Can you tell me the personality of my next partner
>>
>>17839208
thank you.
that it very correct.
I do have an interest in psychology and tend to help people with emotional struggles.
So i'll more than likely become a mentor of some sort (?).
>>
File: 01-red-hat1.jpg (5KB, 130x89px) Image search: [Google]
01-red-hat1.jpg
5KB, 130x89px
>>17839183
I know I'm just being a dick.

I'm sure shit will go well. though it's too dark here to see my cards,
>>
>>17838570
Sorry for such a long delay and thank you for your patience. So I took on your challenge to do a reading without a base. I wasn't too sure what spread to use but I knew I wanted to attempt a larger one. The mind, body and soul spread from my book is the one I chose. I am just going to lump them in their own group for ease on my part on interpretation.
Mind:
current state - The Star
suggested action(s)- 4 of wands
possible outcome - temperance
Body:
current state - queen of pentacles
suggested action(s) - the lovers
possible outcome - 4 of cups
Spirit:
current state - king of pentacles
suggested action(s) - 7 of cups
possible outcome - the fool
So let's start with your mind. In the current state, it is showing that you might be recovering from something. Maybe love, maybe work or just normal life struggles. These struggles are a bit more meaningful due to needing to take the time to recover from them. It seems you have finally found that acceptance of yourself and are moving forward to better things. It could also show that you have a support system of people helping along the way if needed. Just keep your head up and moving forward and you can be back to who and how you generally are. The 4 is saying that you are generally pretty happy and content with life and really can enjoy it because you make the most out of everday. Keep the balance in order and it will help you step into Temperance. Once you get to this point, you will know who will always stand by you in your time of need. You will feel refreshed and balanced and your energy will jump for joy lol. You will come to that place of just knowing that you are where you need to be. You can feel it and you can use it to help others, if you so choose. To sum it up, just keep climbing up and away from the past. Learn from it and keep moving forward, you risk falling if you look back.
1/3
>>
>>17838947

This, please. >>17838686

Thanks!
>>
>>17839215
Window licker
Male
Sorry to ask about her again, but I am terrible with social situations so, I am curious to see if their is anything specific that the cards are indicating that I should do
>>
>>17839224
(cont) Your body:
This section of interpretation might be a bit rough on me with trying to describe the body. but with the queen of pentacles it seems that you are very much into taking care of yourself by eating well, taking vitamins, exercising? You like to take care in your hygiene rituals and to dress nicely, even if you only wear jeans and a shirt. Maybe you have a favorite cologne or spray you like to use. Your body is your temple. With the lovers as your suggested action, it almost seems to me like maybe your current state is used as an almost "mating ritual" type thing. Looking good and smelling good to attract possible mates? With this card in this placement it would suggest that you are currently single or maybe taking on flings without any substance. You need to find that substance to make you feel more whole. The missing piece to your puzzle. Start taking dates more seriously in searching for your other half. If you are able to reach this stage, then the possible outcome drips into the 4 of cups. Now the 4 of cups might be showing that you missed your chance at the lovers. You need to focus and really paying attention to who might be fighting for a chance with you. Since it is a possible outcome, it could be a missed chance with a "soulmate" type relationship. Do not take the lovers lightly and look for signs from those around you.
The spirit: I believe the King is representing your current state by saying it is very strong willed. I think your spirit might be the most guarded and everflowing with everything that is you. It helps to keep control of yourself and situtations, Almost like a switch that controls a professional life vs. personal. A suggested action is with the 7 of cups in saying that you need to loosen the shield on your spirit and just let it be. 2/3
>>
>>17839236
If it is constantly on a strain of wanting to guard you while you guard it then you might have a Shining on your hands and become a dull boy. It speaks of fantasy like dreams or thoughts so maybe you can help free it by doing something that has always been able to let you run loose. Disneyland and Harry Potter land do that to me lol. Again, it is all about finding a balance within everything, a yin and a yang, peanut butter and jelly. :P
The fool comes into play as a possible outcome. Seems to me that it is possible for you to balance your mind, body and soul enough to be able to start back on the fool's journey. I want to say like a rebuilding of your spirit in a way that will work better with and for you. Almost like your struggle could have been one pretty severe and you are just looking to find yourself completely again without all the scars. Not sure entirely. I do know that with temperance and the 4 of cups, you might be wanting to speed it up and rush to try and find this place, but just relax and enjoy the daily steps and let it fall where it needs to.
I have to say that trying to read off of nothing is very hard for someone still in a beginning stage haha. I hope that even just one part helps you out and again, I apologize for the long time it took and looking forward to feedback.
3/3
>>
>>17838947
Patsy
Female
Is there any romance in the next few weeks
>>
>>17839215
I quoted your last post, not in this one, hope you can see it! My nickname is Minerva.

Thanks!
>>
>>17838947
Can you tell me what my next bf is studying and looks or personality? Thank you
Lucy
Female
>>
>>17839061

this is a bit eerie, as it's something i've been thinking about. not a job i'm applying for, but something i'm thinking of doing on my own. it's just i've been hesitating for the past month or so of going through with it.

i thought your reading would result in me working retail, or at a front office or something of the sort since that's what i've been able to scrape up.

if it isn't too much to ask for, will it be successful if i really go through with it? either way, i appreciate it. thanks!
>>
Completely new to this. What information will any of you readers need in order to give a reading?
>>
>>17839343
anything from "gib reading plz" to giving your life story works.
>>
>>17839216
An intellectual, hardworking and achieving person. Seems like a winner to me, I would be eager to meet someone like that.
>>
>>17838947
Sam. Male. Will I find myself in a lighthearted romantic relationship over the summer, and will it end well?
>>
Any oracles out there? I need you to divine if Stephanie wears a buttplug and how to break her and her bf up and get into her panties.
>>
File: 1466258576450.jpg (24KB, 577x382px) Image search: [Google]
1466258576450.jpg
24KB, 577x382px
>>17838947
Sam. Male.
I have a serious fucking problem.
>>
>>17839226
It would be fine if you did have a relationship with that person. The way that person is behaving is rather positive on the outside towards you, however what you think about him isn't that good, you have certain thoughts related to him being in need and you aren't that happy about him despite what you show externally. Currently your relationship seems to be somewhat restricted, like when all the effort leads to poor results. He thinks you are a loner and have very few friends but has a positive opinion of you, one leading to greater goals.

Despite all this, they say it's ok, I repeat to try and form a relationship with that person. Although like in everything, make sure you make what is best.
>>
>>17839229
Be confident about your own skills, particularly those related to intellectual pursuits, and do not linger in the past. Basically, do whatever you can with what you already know to shine.
>>
>>17839396
N, male, college student.
Hot for teacher and I need guidance. Spent last semester with her doting over me during class and have another semester with her coming up this fall.
>>
>>17838947
Leo
Female
Do I have a shot with Rob? If I pursue, will a love triangle ensue?
>>
>>17839241
You might find someone before next month.
This person will be someone quite passionate and fiece, but lacking money, they will also have a certain amount of spiritual understanding of things, so despite their lack of money they might be wealthy in the spiritual domain. I'd say that's a neat trade-off.
>>
>>17839391
Oh geez, lol.
>>
>>17839425
Sweet, sounds like someone I would meet except the spiritual thing.Thank you governor.
>>
>>17839256
He will be involved with studies related to the subject of love itself.

I have never done anything related to physical features before, but this is what the cards say:

He will be of mixed race, with a white skin, tall, and he will be from North America. Be aware that this might not be completely accurate and depending on the changing currents you may or may not meet this person.
>>
>>17839343
Most of the ritual instructions are contained in the tome known as The Sticky
>>
>>17839319
The cards claim you will have success if you put a business related to people and interaction with people.

However this will come with hardships, hardships and pain that will eventually lead to a sucessful business. Go ahead and put that business you are thinking about.

And accuracy is something I am for, whenever I am not sure about what the cards want to say, I ask for further clarification. With yes/no answers.
>>
>>17839450
>studies related to the subject of love itself
huh

I know of someone who looks like that though!
>>
>>17838947
Jen
Female
Is C gonna come back to my life?
>>
>>17838947
Nails
Female
Is T going to Pursue me soon?
>>
>>17839384
You are likely to have a relationship by next summer, however, this might not end well.

By the end of the relationship I see the person with a very negative opinion of you, this person will try to avoid you, and only care about anything related to money, while speaking with you.

>>17839362
gib reading plz
>>
>>17838947

elizabeth
female
can you tell me about my next boyfriend? looks or personality, either one. thank you.
>>
>>17838947
Sara
F
What is the nature of my next relationship
>>
File: Picture of me 20.png (240KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Picture of me 20.png
240KB, 480x480px
>>17835933
TJ
9-22-96
>>
>>17839405
That teacher does not have a very good opinion about you...

Maybe you did something reckless recently. She has a very very bad opinion about you and it's showing up even when she talks with you.
She also believes you are trying to deceive her, or do something bad to her.
You on the other hand seem to be struggling with the idea, you do not really know what to do with that situation, and you might feel like there was no floor, nowhere to stand on.

The cards advice you to stay away from her, and act cordially whenever you need to speak with her, but just that, nothing more.
>>
I know there are some great wizards lurking so canomeone tell me what it means if I see green cat eyes in the dark sometimes
>>
>>17839462
This might be related to the psychology of love, maybe he aids people understanding the subject of love better, he writes books about love, or anything of the sorts.
>>
>>17833690
Ok so Divination seems to be one of the only threads on /x/ that I see every day, probably the most popular out of all generals on /x/. Is it a religion? And does it have anything to do with magic?
>>
>>17839507
Our initiation rituals are contained in The Sticky
>>
>>17839513
K. . . I'll check em out.
>>
>>17839513
>Our initiation rituals are contained in The Sticky

Where at exactly?
>>
>>17839496
So is that a yes or no on if she's wearing a buttplug in class ?
>>
this gay ass sticky is mostly wikipedia articles and dictionary definitions what kind of mickey mouse operation is this.
>>
>>17839515
>>17839521
I was being facetious and just suggesting you read the Sticky first. It's in the OP post. It used to be at the top of the post, but someone decided to move it to the middle, where it's harder to find.
>>
>>17839417
Well. The cards say you could try it, but it won't benefit you in the long term. The cards also say there would be a subject related to money involved around that person. That your primary source of unhappiness would be linked to that subject. This guy would have a very positive outlook as seen by everyone,but internally he would see you as someone who would lead him to somewhere, without knowing really where... like when someone you trust takes you to a place, and you trust that place will be good despite having no idea of what could actually happen.

If you want to go for it try it, but the cards to not guarantee that it will be as happy as you expect.
>>
>>17839525
If you read it completely, it tells you what these threads are about, what divination is, how to get a reading, and gives you some resources on getting started yourself if you're interested.

If, after you read it completely, you still have questions, feel free to ask.
>>
>>17839526
>but someone decided to move it to the middle, where it's harder to find.

Give exact link?
>>
>>17835933
Sam, 19, 9/27
>>
File: intense-activity.jpg (23KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
intense-activity.jpg
23KB, 256x256px
>>17834654
looks like you play a hipster screensaver game
>>
>>17839531

>>17833690
>Please read the STICKY for more:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074
>>
>>17839467
Before the end of this year. But the cards advice you to do what you can to fix any problems in the relationship you have with that person.

>>17839468
By the end of next month. The cards however advice you to think about the intellectual part of life along with the more emotional one, that there should be none among the two of them if you want to increase your chances of that person having interest.

Let me explain further. Emotions and rational thoughts sometimes collide, you need to see life from both perspectives, so you have a better understanding of everything.
>>
>>17839536
It would be nice if it pointed out that those were the initiation rituals.
>>
File: image.jpg (752KB, 1930x2265px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
752KB, 1930x2265px
>>17835933
Chris
27/07/1991
>>
>>17839507
>>17839507
Some divination methods are linked to magic, and some divinators are magicians too. I myself, study about divination as much as I can. Once I improve my geomancy skills, I will start using that as an alternative to the tarot or I-Ching.

I apologize to those who I left without a reading but I am very tired, if you want you can ask another divinator, or you can wait for tomorrow, up to you.

Goodbye guys and any feedback will be appreciated.

I have been a student of the occult for several years now, but only until recently I have been thinking about opening my own magickal shop. If any divinator could answer what would the outcome be with said shop I would be grateful, because, so far the results the tarot has given me, have been positive.
>>
File: right.jpg (35KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
right.jpg
35KB, 720x960px
>>17835933
Erika
I have grainy pic of my hand, hope it works.
General love reading.
>>
We are also planning to do a Venusian deck dedicated to the beautiful goddess of love.

Every single card would be made under her guidance, so we hope to create something very feminine, aimed to help with emotional subjects and anything related to artistic pursuits. If everything goes well we might even publish it.
>>
>>17839556
Significators: The Emperor (reversed) / 9 of Wands
Internal / External Challenges: Knight of Cups (reversed) / Knight of Wands (reversed)
Advice: Page of Pentacles / 10 of Wands
Projected Outcome: 5 of Pentacles
Outcome if Advice Taken: 8 of Pentacles

An occult shop, how exciting!

Well, it seems to me that you're in danger of thinking too emotionally. You see, it's a passion for the occult that's driving, that's true, but you'll have to be careful to keep your mentality true to a more business-oriented perspective overall: you're a businessman, not an occultist, after all.

Now, I'm a bit concerned over the cards that signal some lack of fortitude and discipline here, and you might fall prey to more emotional influences, let's say. Thinking too much with your heart and not enough with your mind likely to leave broke and in a bind. There's a much different mentality that goes into running an occult shop than just doing occult things, and a capitalistic mindset is most likely to bring profit to you, much more than expertise in all the woowoo.

Blocking your path are two cards singaling emotions out of place, one advice points to math, the other to keeping up face. There shall come many days when customers get under your skin: either due to pleas or desire to win in the haggling game. Don't think it a shame to make a profit off your work at all, for thinking of this as a service will cause your business to fall.

If you stick to the passionate and serviceable frame of mind, it seems that great poverty shall your business find. If you keep it together and think entrepreneurially, much more successful shall your business be.

Oh and remember, you'll lose some money initially; that goes along with every new business, you see. Don't get discouraged and don't fall prey to entreaties; mind on your coin, not on martyrdom, please.

I hope I've read true and been of some help to you.
>>
>>17839590
Can you please tell me what will happen if I pursue this person? They are in a relationship.
>>
>>17839595
1) I only did the reading for Hermetic Magician as a thanks for the readings on behalf of /div/.
2) Don't bother with people in relationships; if they cheat with you, they'll cheat on you.
>>
If I could get a reading on the following: Will I struggle to make friends next year? Will I be happy with the friends I have? Will I have to burn any bridges?

Sam, Male, Libra
>>
>>17839590
Thanks, that's actually quite interesting to read. It will in fact need lots of research, before I even dare to spend a penny on it.
>>
Is it worth investing in cards and runes if this stuff interests me? The sets I found at my local store would cost me about $42 in total, am I getting ripped off?
>>
>>17839639
I started with runes, so this might be hypocritical of me to suggest, but you should start with tarot. In my experience, it's ridiculously easy compared to runes, and the learning curve isn't as steep. It also requires less spiritual gruntwork to get a reading out of tarot than it does out of runes. You should be able to buy a basic tarot deck for anything between $15 and $20. A basic rune set costs between $20 and $25. To answer your question, you could save some money, but you're not really getting ripped off.
>>
>>17839692
Ok. It's an even divide so I'd be paying 21 for a tarot deck, unless it's less than I thought.
>>
>>17839704
I think that's more or less what I paid. I've had my rune set for like 7 years, so I honestly don't remember, but I think I paid $20. I think I paid $18+tax for my tarot deck.

Like I said, you could save some money, but you're not getting ripped off.
>>
>>17839732
Alright. I might get into this then.
>>
Am I too late?

Johnny
Male
How does the chick who told me to tell her when I'd visit her town feel about me?
>>
Is this thread a good place to ask about learning divination?

I was checking the pastebin and thought pendulum and scrying looked interesting.
>>
>>17839946
Half of my research led to satanism faggotry and the other half led to dictionary type definitions.

Satan faggots said to summon demons but I don't recognize the ancient goddess Ashtart as a demon, especially a blonde haired blue eyed demon that mimicked an angel's form, when she was a warrior with skulls hanging from her hair in the Ugaritic texts. There were sigils of hers in the form of hexagrams but I couldn't find any era specific source materials for them.
>>
>>17839946
Ya. You can go and ask someone in the IRC, because they give good advice at times and are quick to respond.
>>
>>17839224
>>17839236
>>17839240
Thankyou for the reading and no worries about the delay :)

>So let's start with your mind.
Recovering is definitely spot on. I've just finished a whole lot of crucial exams (med student) that were extremely draining. You have to perform to a certain high level otherwise you wont be able to continute on at the place I study. I spent about 3 weeks studying 8 hours a day and it took a lot out of me mentally and physically. I definitely couldn't have done it without the support of my close family. I am pretty happy and content with life however I'm not sure if that career path I'm on is exactly what I want to do - which agrees with a part of your reading further on and I will elaborate on in the next paragraph

>Your body
I am hugely into health, fitness and sports. I exercise daily and have taken it pretty seriously for a number of years. Prior to commencing my study I was interested in a career in the army and my goal was to attempt the special forces. I still want to attempt it because I love physical fitness and being outdoors but everyone tells me to keep on the path I am. I also was considering attempting to pursue a sport professionally but I stupidly decided to give up on that sport to pursue frivolous things at 16 (drinking etc).

>With this card in this placement it would suggest that you are currently single or maybe taking on flings without any substance
I'm currently in a happy relationship for over a year. Prior to this relationship I was dating a number of girls and it was without any substance

>The spirit:
I can be quite stubborn but I am pretty driven. I am a bit guarded due to being taken advantage of by people in the past and I think that affects my ability to open up/have a friendship with new people.

1/2
>>
>>17839224
>>17839236
>>17839240
>Almost like your struggle could have been one pretty severe and you are just looking to find yourself completely again without all the scars.
I went through a pretty bad time at 17 due to having too much on my plate (mostly driven by the death of a close family member I grew up with). During times of hard stress (like exams that decide whether I continue studying in the field I'm in or not) I feel close to relapsing to that period, however I have learnt coping mechanisms/strategies and thankfully I can always keep my stress/struggle under control and function well.

>you might be wanting to speed it up and rush to try and find this place, but just relax and enjoy the daily steps and let it fall where it needs to.
I often think too much about reaching the 'destination' rather than enjoying the journey.

Thank you again for the reading! I really appreciate it and can take a lot from it. I found it to be very accurate. Have a great week and I wish you all the best in your pursuits in life :)

2/2
>>
>>17838947
Cash
Male
Will I find love soon? Will it last?
>>
>>17833690

NEW THREAD:
>>17840516
>>
>>17839401
Sorry, fell asleep before I saw this.

Thanks for the input
>>
>>17834052
Raul male Virgo
Am I going to find a job related to what Im studying?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzB9XCrwvMk
ty in advance
Thread posts: 326
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.