[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General Succ Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 355
Thread images: 60

File: crablegs.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
crablegs.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

>What's this Divination thing all about?
The practice of seeking knowledge of the future or the unknown by any of a variety of means.

>I'm new to this, help!
New querents should reply to the post of a reader who's currently doing readings. An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer you!
New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.

>Please read the STICKY for more:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

Also: Thoth, a /div/ reader, made his own tarot and rune guide that he'd like to share to everyone:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Remember, each reader requires different information to read you. Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice.

>Querents: respect your readers and your fellow querents.
>Readers: respect your querents and your fellow readers.

IRC channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/: >>17826096
>>
>>17830272
any readers in the yard?
>>
>>17830282
Try the Milkshake Summoning Ritual
>>
>>17830291
I could teach you but I'd have to charge...
>>
Any chance to get a reading:

Male
Leo
What are Sue's intentions towards me?
>>
Is anyone doing readings?

Female
Aquarius
>>
Any readers?
21 male taurus.

Career trouble and in an unhappy relationship. Afraid she will take her life if i leave
>>
>>17830272
That is a very shitty picture to start the thread OP
>>
Love reading, pls?
Male, 24
Sagittarius
New to this, so not sure if that's enough info?
>>
>>17830381
I agree... lol where did you get it from? tumblr?
>>
>>17830447
I'm neither OP nor that anon, but I think it's one of the readers here, iirc
>>
>>17830381
Well, it's very funny lol.
>>
>>17830452
>it's very funny
That's relative to the observer.
>>
>>17830452
No

You getting rejected by your crush is funny. Or you getting AIDS through a hospital blood transfusion is funny.

That image is simply misleading.
>>
>>17830479

Hahaha
>>
>>17830489
*unzips katana*

What's so funny kiddo
>>
>>17830493

Your comment obviously. ;-)
>>
>>17830497
*teleports behind you*

Good luck reading that comment now...

...nothing personnel...
>>
>>17830500

What?
>>
>>17830479
>>17830493
>>17830500
Random question, but do you lurk /a/ at all?
>>
>>17830505
Do you wanna rub butts

>>17830507
No thank god but I figured if anon was being nonsensical and misleading then I might as well join in.

Also that so isn't a "random" question, you stupid.
>>
File: i_wish_i_could_grab.gif (1013KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
i_wish_i_could_grab.gif
1013KB, 500x281px
> nostardamus wannabees
>>
>>17830512
A shame, I wished I could meet my favorite shitposter on another board.
>>
>>17830512

Sure why not ;-)
>>
>>17830517
Mostly just shitposting because tfw no gf with pretty legs

And I dont know how that photo is supposed to be funny

>>17830518
I had a cousin who believed that you have to rub butts to get pregnant. So who's gonna be the mom?
>>
>>17830525

Suppose that would be me :-(
>>
can anyone help out an impoverished witch with a tarot deck? my life has been a mess lately and ive lost all my personally sacred things, including my very much loved deck, I just want to be able to do something meaningful while I wait for life to pick back up.
>>
>>17830558
Would you be interested in selling my readings and keeping most of the commission? You won't have to sell too many to make enough to buy a deck.
>>
To Cancer princess
>>17826315
>You need to make a bold move. I guarantee you will get good results. Bold as in, you need to see him in person or approach this person in person.

I just did, thanks, we talked on skype, he said he still loves me and it was good to know that I love him too but he said we don't have future together and it's better to keep me as a friend :(
>>
>>17830572
could you elaborate?
>>
if anyone is up for doing a reading:

what should i do about valerie? should i try to move things in a romantic direction or keep things platonic?
>>
>>17830609
You find someone who wants a reading and ask them to record their query for me. You forward the recording to me, and I give you their reading, which you forward to the client. Said person then pays you for the reading, according to whatever price you have negotiated yourself. You then forward me a cut for doing the reading.

If the voice is useful for my research, you keep the full commission. If the voice is extremely useful, I pay you a bonus.

In any case, you keep the clients you find for yourself so you can get business from them yourself, without involving me. You can get them with tarot readings and offer other services to your existing clients, who will then likely keep coming back to you.

In this way, you have an additional revenue stream based on your existing clients and any referrals you collect from them.

Or I can just give you $20 for a deck and you can read for me later. Up to you.
>>
File: 1439897191308.png (683KB, 720x725px) Image search: [Google]
1439897191308.png
683KB, 720x725px
>>17830450
It's cancer princess's legs, she's actually kinda hot f a m i l i a, pic related
>>
File: 1457314539208.gif (49KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1457314539208.gif
49KB, 633x758px
>>17830644
>tfw /x/'s collective schizophrenia will never magick me up a qt witch gf
>>
>>17830640
sounds like you want me to sell candy door to door in return for small toys tbqh
>>
>>17830640
>charging for a reading

The very idea leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I have no problem with people who are gracious and offer gifts in return, but charging is just...yea.
>>
>>17830655
Do you really expect to get something for nothing/free
>>
I can do I Ching readings or Tarot readings. I will only take 9 as each takes a long time.

Please no general readings - try to be specific. Any info you share, including images, are helpful. Thanks
>>
>>17830661
I expected less capitalism to be found in a group of allegedly aware individuals
also >>17830659
>>
>>17830669
Ok,
I'm
25 years old, a Leo
I have a question about Sue, who has raven/black hair: what are her intentions towards me? (if it needs to be more specific, then, what are her romantic intentions towards me)
Details: classmate, even talked to me on FB last night because of a song I was listening to on Spotify, but everytime we talk there, it last a short amount of time and either she stops responding or me.
>>
>>17830669
>>17830630
> if anyone is up for doing a reading:

what should i do about valerie? should i try to move things in a romantic direction or keep things platonic?

thank you!
>>
>>17830655
I was actually offering to help you get your business started, but I understand that such things aren't for everyone. Email me a link to the deck you want on Amazon, and I'll figure out how to purchase it for you anonymously.
[email protected]

>>17830659
I've never charged anyone for a reading before; I just wanted to help someone get an additional income revenue stream going, since most readers actually charge for this. If that is not desired, I don't mind giving a gift.

>>17830674
Rustig, one of the best tarot readers to grace /div/, once supported himself while homeless by doing readings. This isn't a black and white issue, you know.
>>
>>17830674
Not him or encouraging "charging for readings", but that's just the way of the universe fampai
>>
>>17830669
I'm planning on opening my own business summer next year, how will this turn out? Female, Gemini, 29
>>
>>17830669
I'm currently searching for something financial that was lost. Problem is, there's a ton of shit to check. Will I find it soon?

I'll give the I-ching a shot
>>
Can anybody interpret my dream?
I was part of adventure seekers team, we had quest to kill a dragon. Shit was serious, dragon was powerful but we managed to kill him thaks to mage that erected barrier and gave us time to regroup, in this dream I was some kind of monk that was able to strenghten my body and attacks with some kind of energy.
When we killed a dragon we cut his belly and there, was some girl inside, healer said that she is still alive and dragon didn't manage to absorb her. Here my dream ended.
>>
>>17830669

Will I get a job and what will the job be, will it be soon?

Aquarius
Female
>>
>>17830678
>>17830680
>>17830686
>>17830688
>>17830693
brb watering my plants
>>
>>17830669
Curious about I Ching so let's see
L, female
A confrontation with a friend is coming up and it will probably be really bad, how is it going to go? It will happen in 2 weeks more or less.
>>
>>17830669

>>17830669

There was a man from my past that I fell in love with. Was he the one and will we end up together?

Female
Aquarius
>>
>>17830669
I want a tarot reading, I want to know about my occult abilities. Lately they have been a little more and more present I really don't know how to handle these things. I am kind of panicky about it. what should I do about it? I could use the guidance, thank you so much.
>>
>>17830683
how can voices be useful to you? are you a voice reader?
>>
>>17830669
Is there any hopes of he and I getting back together...?
>>
>>17830683
I do honestly and truly appreciate your offer of assistance, I hope I haven't come across as ungrateful in any way, ive just never been interested in making money with the things I do for myself. an email from me should be in your inbox soon, bless you on this solstice friend
>>
>>17830723
Okay I'll end the readings with you.

Greetings everybody from a delightful Full Moon Summer Solstice, with the Strawberry Moon. What I'm here for is to provide back to the beautiful /div/ community from where I've received many readings. I don't actually talk so much in my readings, but for this special purpose, I'll be chitty chatty with everyone.

I don't actually own a Tarot deck, it's a deck I've made for a FRP quest. It's called the Harrow Deck, you can check it out.

For love readings I'll be using the Harrow Deck, and for career & personal goals I'll be using I Ching unless it's requested otherwise. And here I go on with the readings:

>If you have some nice music like Buddha Bar please share
>>
>>17830768
are you doing readings or are you finishing them right now ?
>>
>>17830728
I'm working right now, but I'll reply later.

>>17830716
Yes I am. Welcome to /div/, enjoy your stay.
>>
>>17830781
I'm doing 9 from the above >>17830669 but I might sneak you in :)
>>
>>17830793
youre still reading peoples voices today?
>>
>>17830768
>>17830797
What kind of details do I need to give you if I want a "love reading"

I got some dank music so you can try and squeeze me in

half now half later

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiq9Kegc63A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SX-VR-LFT-4
>>
File: The Liar CE Crown.png (349KB, 375x525px) Image search: [Google]
The Liar CE Crown.png
349KB, 375x525px
>>17830678
My dear anon, we've all been there. I did a Harrow Deck Celtic Cross Spread reading for you and the answer is very definite. She is no good for you.

The Unicorn represents you who wishes to reach to his goals, which in this case is sue. However, Sue, is indicated by Queen Mother, who is a figure that is beyond your control. In your past, or recent past, you might have encountered a manipulative girl which has caused these doubting of intentions, this is personified by The Liar, pic related.

Basically every card in the spread point out to the impossibility of a union between you, the result card being The Cyclone. I think you should stop looking for extra meanings from her FB Spotify discussion and actually look for girls that are genuinely interested in you.
Good luck!
>>
>>17830801
I don't know, just whatever you feel like sharing. Dank music is dank, thanks. You could even share a music that describes your affairs.

Btw I'm going to read the residue of my coffee for some Tasseomancy.
>>
>>17830810
Alrighty, guess my stone heart was right in the beginning.

What kind of music would you enjoy?

Perhaps https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8--h9Y_lRM
>>
>>17830797
well, if you decide to do so I'll be very thankful.

It's nothing that big in all honesty, more like a little "you are/aren't heading in the right direction" type of thing... mainly in love, as I'm a sucker for that stuff. As in, is it worth the trouble ? will I get what I want out of this relationship or should I just enjoy our time together knowing it won't last?

I'm 19, female and scorpio. My favorite color is blue. I'm in an ldr for now.
I'm latin and they are caucasian. We are 6 years apart and met online. My initials are A R and theirs N B.
I'm using gender-neutrals because I got cold feet exposing so much about them.

I really don't know what else to say, so I suppose I'll just share something :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atyvdC15HFA
>>
>>17830825
same anon, still, if you decide not to pick it up, thank you anyway :)
>>
Love reading?

Male, 24, Sagittarius
>>
>>17830816
>will I be able to join the .mil after I get my hand fixed
>should I focus on a civilian life/career or go into .mil/law enforcement
>how much time does my father have left
>how much time does my grandfather have left
>does my puppy hate me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZWHVo-t2Vo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ts8iBs3tpmw
>>
Can't I get a reading about this chick I'm kinda into? Male 25 black hair, brown eyes
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I have returned, albeit a lot later than I had hoped. I missed you all so much, and am happy to be back here. Blackbelt test went spectacularly, and passed with flying (quite literally haha) colours. A few injuries but that's half the fun.

Unable to do readings right now, but I will be doing a big read-a-thon tomorrow.
>>
File: Juggler_Khyote.png (608KB, 451x629px) Image search: [Google]
Juggler_Khyote.png
608KB, 451x629px
>>17830680
Well, I did a 3 card spread first:
>Past
Hidden Truth - a revelation for you that put Valerie on your map. You are definitely excited about her.
>Present
The Juggler (pic related) - you're trying to balance it between the platonic and the urge to get romantically involved with her. The card says, if you keep the balance well, you will achieve your goals. If you falter however, everything will crumble.
>Future
Tangled Briar: Someone or something from the distant past will cast a great influence over this. An ex-gf? Or an ex-bf in her case? This will be thorny.

To double-check, I did an I Ching reading:
http://www.cfcl.com/ching/P/51.44.shtml
>Chên - The Arousing (Shock, Thunder)
First line:Shock brings success!
Surprise her anon! She definitely is not expecting this. But while doing this surprise, you better not mess things up, as it is commented by "And he does not let fall the sacrificial spoon and chalice"
You're very welcome!
>>
>>17830848
Yayyyyyyy!! So excited for you and knew you would get it :D
>>
>>17830820
Thanks, my taste of music varies depending on my mood, but I liked yours.
>but I will be doing a big read-a-thon tomorrow
nice.jpg
>>
>>17830850
oh boy, looks like this is going to be interesting! thanks again, have fun with the rest of your readings!
>>
>>17830848
Welcome back! You were missed buddy *hugs*
>>
>>17830857
<3
>>
>>17830857
also congratulations on the black belt :P

>>17830862
Discordia my darlin, miss you too *hugs* <3
>>
>>17830686
Hello Christine, as a fellow entrepreneurial spirit I salute you and your enthusiasm!

I did an I Ching reading for you as it's the source of my favorite and most successful predictions.

http://www.cfcl.com/ching/P/27.41.shtml
>The Corners of the Mouth (Providing Nourishment)
Not the best hexagram for a new venture desu. It basically warns you about your financial capabilities as the reading points out to a lot of money that will get burned (feeding mouths).
The lines are:
>Six in the second place means:
> Turning to the summit for nourishment,
> Deviating from the path
> To seek nourishment from the hill.
> Continuing to do this brings misfortune.

>Six in the fourth place means:
> Turning to the summit
> For provision of nourishment
> Brings good fortune.
> Spying about with sharp eyes
> Like a tiger with insatiable craving.
> No blame.

This is interesting. There seems to be a conflict as these lines are quite contradictory. I am sensing that your business model will not generate the revenue you hope. Try to keep a sharp eye on the developments, keep your senses on high alert.

The transformation hexagram is The Opposition:
http://www.cfcl.com/ching/P/38.65.shtml

>Opposition. In small matters, good fortune.

Expect a lot of obstacles, yet if you are sharp and keen enough you may make small progress. Nothing too fancy though.

Good luck! It is the fate of us to persevere, you'll find success eventually if you don't repeat your mistakes.
>>
>>17830852
>>17830857
>>17830864
My two favourite girls, thanks darlings! It's good to be back.
>>
>>17830897
Hi Empath, would you be willing to give a reading?

My minds been feelng jumbled, could you read my energy/aura?

Jasss
Male
Sagitarrius

Thank you
>>
>>17830890
Thank you for the reading, you are spot on as it has been really hard to do my online business, but if my shop doesn't work out then at least I can say I tried. I'm very determined.
>>
>>17830688
I Ching it is!

http://www.cfcl.com/ching/P/31.16.shtml
>Hsien - Influence (Wooing)

This hexagram represents courtship, of a male courting a female for marriage. In your case, this mentions about you keep searching for the redemption of your financial loss and how natural an urge it is to do so. Just as a courtesan, you don't stop until you get your result.

>Lines

>Six in the second place means:
>The influence shows itself in the calves of the legs.
> Misfortune.
> Tarrying brings good fortune.

You should wait where you are currently. Try not to make any rash actions about your issue.

>Nine in the third place means:
> The influence shows itself in the thighs.
> Holds to that which follows it.
> To continue is humiliating.

Hmm this line clearly suggests that you can't salvage every loss and you should drop your pursuit, albeit how pushed you are to do the opposite.

>Six at the top means:
> The influence shows itself in the jaws, cheeks, and tongue.

No significant result in your search.

The transformation hexagram is:

http://www.cfcl.com/ching/P/06.27.shtml
>Sung - Conflict

> Conflict. You are sincere
> And are being obstructed.
> A cautious halt halfway brings good fortune.
> Going through to the end brings misfortune.
> It furthers one to see the great man.
> It does not further one to cross the great water.

It's quite obvious, isn't it? I'm afraid you will not get a result from your search, as I Ching advises you to refrain from wasting your time on this. Let bygones be bygones anon, good luck!
>>
>>17830915
I've failed 5 times and I'm going for 6. Always improving on each try though, don't give up! My friends have given me the nickname 'Perseverant'.

I haven't failed in the utter sense though, it's just I've made some progress with awards and media exposure and everything, but the financial returns are not there. You've got to look at the glass half full if you're an entrepreneur, you must.
You're welcome!
>>
>>17830848

bas <3
>>
File: image.jpg (524KB, 1600x2133px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
524KB, 1600x2133px
>>17830913
Heya man, a little flat out right now. I may try and catch you later if all things are good.
>>17830951
Bas is always relevant
>>
>>17830693
Hello Lynne. I Ching coming your way:

http://www.cfcl.com/ching/P/56.15.shtml
>Lu - The Wanderer
>The Wanderer. Success through smallness.
> Perseverance brings good fortune
> To the wanderer.

Basically this card describes you pretty well as a job seeker. Here's what should be imprinted in your head:

>When a man is a wanderer and stranger, he should not be gruff nor overbearing. He has no large circle of acquaintances, therefore he should not give himself airs.

Try not to overreach, but don't give in easily. Be friendly, but reserved. Let's see what the lines tell:

> Six at the beginning means:
> If the wanderer busies himself with trivial things,
> He draws down misfortune upon himself.

Don't waste your time with job openings that are definitely not for you. Don't make a joke of yourself.

>Nine in the third place means:
> The wanderer's inn burns down.
> He loses the steadfastness of his young servant.
> Danger.

It looks like you are having troubles with your interviews, or with the job search, as this line points at your direction for the source of the problem. You are in an unfamiliar area and you should be more careful about deciding on whom you can rely on and on whom you can't.

The transformation hexagram:

http://www.cfcl.com/ching/P/21.45.shtml
>Shih Ho - Biting Through

>Biting Through has success.
> It is favorable to let justice be administered.

You have to be energetic, and you have to bite through. But take a bite large enough that you can chew on. The length and the results of your job search depend entirely on you. Do things the right way and push through. Good luck!
>>
>>17830996

Thank you :-)

Its definitely the interviews that are letting me down.
>>
I have a couple hours to kill. I normally talk about summoning demons here but I've been reading tarot since I was a little kid and I'm almost competent at this point. Anyone who wants a reading just give me your initial and your query.
>>
>>17831016

Will I find love and when?
>>
>>17831016
J
How well known will I become in my lifetime?
>>
>>17831016
N. Will my loved one succeed at what he's trying to do right now?
>>
>>17831016
E

I would like to know what I can do to progress beyond my current hurdle in my long-term goals and reach success.
>>
>>17831016
Have you ever tried summoning demons? How did it work out?
>>
>>17830704
Well, this is very to the point. I Ching says:

http://www.cfcl.com/ching/P/23.01.shtml
>Po - Splitting Apart

It's time to break away from your friend L.

>Lines
>Six at the beginning means:
> The leg of the bed is split.
> Those who persevere are destroyed.
> Misfortune.

Is your friend speaking behind your back? Someone is being sneaky around, is this the reason for your confrontation? Either case, nothing to do but wait.

>Six in the third place means:
> He splits with them. No blame.

Thanks to a relationship you have with another friend, you will find no trouble splitting from this problematic one. Being in opposition with this person is not wrong.

>Six in the fifth place means:
> A shoal of fishes. Favor comes through the court ladies.
> Everything acts to further.

The intrigues, the backstabbing, the gossiping is coming to an end. Everyone will learn their place, and all will go well. I don't see a catastrophic clash, but a mutual split apart.

Here's your transformation hexagram:

>http://www.cfcl.com/ching/P/37.53.shtml
>Chia Jên - The Family [The Clan]

>The Family. The perseverance of the woman furthers.

Yup, it shows that the tempers are flaring up. You need to stay strong, don't do anything that will cause ridicule. Don't start a shitshow, just calmly part ways. No fear L, good luck.
>>
>>17831044
>Thanks to a relationship you have with another friend, you will find no trouble splitting from this problematic one.
So another friend will help me out? Thank you by the way.
>>
>>17831005
You're welcome! I'm going through the same stuff, as I feel overqualified and disrespected. This is not the case though, as everyone is objectively looking for the best for themselves, the businesses too. Be patient, but don't get disheartened. Keep going at what job feels right.
>>
>>17831066
Or maybe you'll find a new friend. It shows a breakdown within a family, so the problem may be causing ripples in your friend circle. If that is the case, it's best to leave them behind. That's what I did, I went into a confrontation, told my friends to fuck off and went on with one friend whom was getting screwed by the rest. By sticking with him, I got one friend I can depend on eyes closed instead of 10 pretend friends willing to stab me in the back any given second.
>>
>>17831067
did you skip me? :(
>>17830714
>>
>>17831082
Thank you, really appreciated.
>>
>>17831067

I will, Thank you :-)
>>
>>17831016
Hg
Will I have success in my business?
>>
>>17830768
Could you please do a love reading for me if it's not any trouble? Thank you.

F
Cancer
>>
>>17831087
no, you're right next after the current reading >>17830711

>>17831090
>>17831095
You're welcome!
>>
I wane fak those legs OP
Mmh up an down up and down up and down
>>
>>17831016
S.
please, please give me a reading about two men in my life, one named G and one named C. Thank you. I want to know what my future is with both of them, even if it's just vague....
>>
>>17831016
M

Should i keep doing what i'm current trying to do with that girl ?
>>
File: L.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
L.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>17831019
Here's my interpretation:

> Below You (Distant Past): 8 of Wands.

Your current situation was set in motion long ago, and you now have to live with the inevitable result of this.

> Behind You (Recent Past): Temperance

At one point, you managed to find a state of balance with your loneliness, but...

> Covering You (Current Situation): 5 of Cups

Loss, sorrow, a recent heartbreak. Perhaps a moment you realized you were doomed to be alone?

> Crossing You (Opposing Situation): The Emperor

A powerful masculine figure oppresses you. Are you perhaps under someone's thumb? An employer? Your father?

> Before You (Near Future): Queen of Wands.

A powerful, creative woman. Either a potential lover or a potential rival, but either way, watch out.

> Above You (Distant Future): Prince of Cups.

A weak, emotional man. A lover, perhaps, or a sad, broken future for you.

> Self-Perception: Prince of Pentacles. A weak man concerned with material things. Your focus on the material part of a relationship is clouding your ability to find one.

> Perception of Others: King of Cups

This one puzzles me. A powerful, emotional man. Is it possible that others see you as more in control of your emotions than you are?

> Hopes/Fears: Princess of Pentacles.

A weak women, concerned with material things. Oh, you.

> Final Advice: 6 of Swords.

A journey, a leaving behind. Get the hell out of dodge. You need a change of setting before your love life will ever not suck.

I'm so sorry if this sucked.
>>
File: HarrowDeck_TheCourtesan_small.jpg (23KB, 180x252px) Image search: [Google]
HarrowDeck_TheCourtesan_small.jpg
23KB, 180x252px
>>17830711
Girl, if you were near me I would smack the sense into you! What have you done to yourself to become infatuated with this guy so hard? Even the cards are insulting you, The Rakshasa card speaks of a mind controlling influence who has made you his slave, that you are currently being crushed under this feeling of being abandoned. This wasn't the case in the past, but now you have started to feel very desperate. Pardon my bluntness, but The Idiot card represents your current state.

Pic related is your emotional state - The Courtesan. It's a powerful woman, whose state will be dictated by people's actions towards her. So basically you are waiting to be courted by this man. You are a strong woman indeed, as The Keep suggests, but you need a refuge more than ever. However, things are not going your way, and you are unlikely to give up on this guy. You are not the only one, some find love and some don't, as indicated by The Owl. Best thing you can do is keeping a good spirit about this troublesome situation, good luck!
>>
>>17831016

l, will i find love soon? soon as in the next few months to a year. i'm female
>>
>>17831016
Js
WHere does my path lay? What am i meant to do?

Thanks a lot bro,
>>
>>17831163

Haha, that was the answer I was looking for. Thank you very much, I appreciate it.
>>
>>17831044
The question I have may be a bit different and complicated. Have you heard of spirit attachments? If you can find out, what are mine or some of the major ones that are really hindering me? thanks.
Doug
male
Born late september/early october
>>
>>17831016

You're very detailed with these, almost ridiculously so!

J

What girl am I supposed to be chatting up? Also I get the feeling one might be approaching me but I'm not sure who.
>>
>>17831016
Hi
K or J, most people call me by the name that starts with K but formally I'm J
Love reading please, thank you
>>
>>17831044

How many more of these are you working in? Cuz if there's time I'd like to throw mine in the ring.

J, male
What girl am I supposed to be chatting up? Also I get the feeling one might be approaching me but I'm not sure who.

That might be difficult with iChing. Or maybe not, idk.
>>
>>17831162

It did suck haha. Thank you though.

I'm female.
Heartbreak/Doomed to be alone.
I don't think I'm oppressed, maybe by my family.
Could the creative woman be a man?
Yes, others would see me as more in control than I really am.
I'm planning on leaving first chance I get :-)
>>
>>17830669

I met a guy online, will it go anywhere?
>>
File: The Wanderer NG Shield.png (361KB, 375x525px) Image search: [Google]
The Wanderer NG Shield.png
361KB, 375x525px
>>17830714
Indeed, the panic you're feeling is shown in the opening card, The Avalanche. The feeling is overrunning you, and you are in desperate need of a safe haven, as indicated by The Publican.
There is a collector, of information or items, which are linked to the occult experiences of yours. The wanderer card in pic related is whom you need to seek. This may be you, and an item you possess may be linked to these occult experiences, or you may need to go to an occult shop and ask for their advice. If the latter is the case, then I strongly feel that you'll find your remedy there, it may be a book, a talisman, a rune, I don't know.

The true prophecy card The Theater is in your past, as you are meant to play in the occult part. But don't worry, your redemption is coming soon! The Big Sky, shows an epic moment of freedom, as your troubles will be cast away. Your future card shows knowledge personified, The Queen Mother. You may feel the need to be a part of an occult society to better handle these matters.
Current state of emotions: Empty Throne - a palpable sense of loss. Quoting "the ghost signifies that those who are gone will always be with us. They taught us important lessons, if only we choose to listen." You are receiving information from a far-off or an ancient source. Are you talking to spirits or demons, by any chance?
The Twin represents the duality of your identity. You are fascinated by occult but at the same time you feel overwhelmed by it.
The Owl, or your Hope/Fear card, is the harsh realism that causes you to fear you will not be strong enough to make it.
However, your result card is The Winged Serpent, a powerful being suggesting that knowledge and prudence are separate keeps bridged by understanding. You will learn to discipline yourself in the occult matters, and get over your problems, but I strongly suggest getting more informed and seeking advise from people who know what they're doing. Good luck!
>>
>>17831016
R

Can I have a love reading please?
>>
File: The Publican CG Star.png (348KB, 375x525px) Image search: [Google]
The Publican CG Star.png
348KB, 375x525px
>>17830723
Three card reading:
Past: The Forge - you were of very different characters but that's what made your relationship strong. However, your relationship was tested with trial by fire.
Current: The Beating - You feel like you're under attack from all sides, especially mentally you're losing it.
Future: The Publican - friendship and a refuge for your need. This may be a beginning for future relationships.

The answer: No. Move over him by friends or family or work, keep yourself occupied. You need a good time to get your head off him. Good luck!
>>
>>17830669
Should I attempt to contact B?
>>
>>17831186
Heh, sometimes we have to suffer to learn Dino. You'll find your Fred Flintstone to jump on when he returns home from work some day :) You're welcome

>>17830801
>>17830825
>>17831111
>>17831192
>>17831203
>>17831218

I think I'll do all, but I'll be doing quicker readings from now on.
>>
>>17831231
whoa this is right on point, well I've been wanting to seek guidance from anything really but I am still not sure about it, I am still new to this. But I can feel them, specially at 3am. So I guess it's meant to be. Thank you so much for the insight, I will seek some advice.
>>
>>17831262

Haha, I came to the same conclusion just now also. Thanks again :-)
>>
>>17831262
that's fine by me, thanks in advance
>>
omgggggggggggggggggggggggg those are MY legs and MY tarot cards and MY joint and MY ROOM!!!! This is a dream come true <3 What an amazing surprise
>>
>>17831332
lol and I'm cancer.
>>
>>17830652
Why even live?
>>
>>17830825
One card readings from this point on:

The Lost: No, this relationship makes no sense.

>>17830833
The Juggler: Keep on hustling, don't fuck things up, you'll be fine.

>>17830834
>The Peacock: no, but your attitude will change towards mil anyways
>The Empty Throne: Definitely not mil, as this sense of loss forces you to make a rash decision. You will receive some info from a far place.
>The Joke: The card indicates you to make sure your father is in good spirits. These are difficult times. Good luck.
>The Trumpet: He's wearing down, losing strength.
>The Vision: No your pupper is just crazy.

>>17831111
The Sickness: Doesn't look good, false dreams.
>>17831192
The Courtesan: I have no means to find out about them, but the card shows you're inviting them to yourself. You should think into the reasons of that.

>>17831203
The Foreign Trader: If you enter into a relationship with that chick, you may end up in an uncomfortable situation. Don't rush it, get to know them better.

>>17831218
Winged Serpent: Knowledge, Prudence and most of all, Understanding between you two. Don't move ahead unless you establish these three.

>>17831259
The Teamster: Do you feel like contacting? If no, then no. If yes, then yes. Basically do whatever you're tempted/discouraged to do.
>>
>>17830291
are those vanilla scented candles?
>>
>>17831346

>>17831218

Thank you, so there is a chance then?
>>
>>17831346
Will I be with my crush?
>>
>>17831346
oh shit, fuck.
Well, thanks!
>>
File: FullSizeRender.jpg (738KB, 2425x2235px) Image search: [Google]
FullSizeRender.jpg
738KB, 2425x2235px
>>17831263
>>17831286
>>17831288
Welcome everyone! Now to cap this beautiful Solstice Night and the Full Moon, some Tasseomancy from the coffee residue of my delicious Turkish coffee.

Any readers?
>>
>>17831346
Can you do an one card reading for me? C, female. Will B succeed?
>>
>>17831361
Courtesan: Looks like you're waiting to be courted
Carnival: False Dreams
I think not.

>>17831364
Waxworks: Mind is willing, but flesh is frozen. Sorry :(

>>17831376
You're welcome!
>>
>>17831385
The Publican: He needs to be in a group to succeed. There is someone who people don't take seriously, but that someone has important things to say about his quest. Good luck
>>
>>17831396
Thank you, have a great day!
>>
>>17831399
You're welcome!
>>
>>17831389

can your cards tell me if there's anything i need to know right now?
>>
>>17831408
The Wanderer: You need to find out the real value of something that others regard as trash.

Alright folks, I'm calling it a day. Goodnight!
>>
>>17831415

thanks, but i have no idea what this means. lol
>>
>>17831415
If you have the time please do a reading for be and a man I know named gordon
>>
>>17831346
will we ever be togheter?
>>
>>17830272
Source on those legs?
>>
>>17831016
I think he left :(
>>
If anyone's up for it
21,Male,Cancer
A little confused about my direction in life and love life (or lack of)
>>
File: temp.png (16KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
temp.png
16KB, 1360x768px
Hello /div/
Does anyone remember me?
Not here for long tonight.
>>
SHOULD I GET A BOTTLE OF WINE FOR TONIGHT Y/N

anyone wanna take a stab at this?
>>
>>17831433
>The Keep
>The Desert
>The Juggler
>The Hidden Truth
It's a long road and you need to stay strong but if you keep your balance and play your cards right, a path will be revealed to you. Good luck

>>17831442
The Theater: It's up to destiny to decide.

>>17831466
The Beating: Your mind is losing strength, you must not let it dissolve under the pressure from all sides.
>>
File: temp.png (30KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
temp.png
30KB, 1360x768px
>>17831495
>SHOULD I GET A BOTTLE OF WINE FOR TONIGHT Y/N
>>
File: HarrowDeck_TheRakshasa_small.jpg (20KB, 180x252px) Image search: [Google]
HarrowDeck_TheRakshasa_small.jpg
20KB, 180x252px
>>17831495
The Rakshasa: No, just tea.
>>
>>17831502
Should I keep going on towards my desires or should I give in to more concrete options?
>>
File: temp.png (57KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
temp.png
57KB, 1360x768px
>>17831494
>Does anyone remember me?
I guess not.
I'll post the copypasta to explain myself then.
---
Hey /div/
I think a lot of divination is contacting demons or spirits.
I've been interested recently in ITC, people using electronic devices to contact spirits. The most common one is getting a radio and having it scan through the channels, and take the snippets of speech you get from songs and other stuff and piece it together to make a message.
I don't have a radio that can scan like that, so I started thinking how I could do this another way.
I don't have a radio to take snippets of speech from but I do have 3 months of IRC logs to play with. These were all typed in by human people, the same way the songs on the radio were recorded by human people.

So I made a script that takes random snippets of sentences, takes random amounts of words from them and smashs them together with other sentences with other random amounts of words. I think this is a reasonably random way of giving a stream of stuff for the spirits to speak through.

So anyway, does anyone want to try asking the spirits something through this program?
>pic related, source code.
>>
File: temp.png (50KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
temp.png
50KB, 1360x768px
>>17831512
>Should I keep going on towards my desires or should I give in to more concrete options?
>>
>>17831346
the cortesan...maybe through porn. it could be a sexual thing. I don't know. I'd like to NOT invite them to myself...thanks
>>
File: guu.png (21KB, 174x188px) Image search: [Google]
guu.png
21KB, 174x188px
>wants to ask a love related question
>remembers 70% of the questions asked here are love related
>feel bad about wanting to ask a love question
>still really wants to anyway
>but also still really feels bad
>repeat cycle
>>
>>17831500
Thank you very much for your time
>>
File: temp.png (62KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
temp.png
62KB, 1360x768px
>>17831533
>>
>>17831514
>>17831517
This is really cool, thanks
>>
>>17831533
>ask non love-related question
>get skipped repeatedly
>>
If anyone is still reading I'd like to see where my love life is going
Augustine
Male 22
Scorpio
Fav color purple
>>
>>17831533

just go ahead and ask anyway, anon. one more love question won't hurt anyone
>>
>>17831526
>>17831539
You're welcome!
>>
>>17831541
You're welcome.
>>17831543
>>ask non love-related question
>>get skipped repeatedly
I will ask it any question.
>>
File: temp.png (79KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
temp.png
79KB, 1360x768px
>>17831544
>If anyone is still reading I'd like to see where my love life is going
>>
File: 1448740164306.jpg (73KB, 615x577px) Image search: [Google]
1448740164306.jpg
73KB, 615x577px
>>17831540
my sister is dead, but thanks guy.
>>
>>17831506
Goodness. I'll stick to tea, then. Thank you, kind reader. Bless!
>>
>>17831564
What can I say, sometimes demons are assholes.
>>
>>17831564
Do you have any real close female friends?
>>
>>17831559
are you that girl on youtube
>>
>>17831581
No, I'm a dude on 2 litres of San Miguel.
>>
I need a reading.

I need to know if I'm fertile.
Born November 28th 1987
12:06 pm
>>
>>17831591
go to the doctor you dumb shit
>>
File: temp.png (91KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
temp.png
91KB, 1360x768px
>>17831591
>I need to know if I'm fertile.
>>
>>17831590
oh ok
so not this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0Lu0Ml9JRQ
ok ok

>>17831591
nigga go to a doctor
>>
So how do I go about getting into tarot? Obviously get a deck and stuff, but how do I practice, get better at interpreting spreads, etc? I've got a bit of knowledge but I know the rest of the iceberg still waits for me
>>
>>17831514
Is J interested in me? Will he ever approach me or should I make a move?

Thanks! cool form of divination btw.
>>
>>17831514
I do remember you! I'll try it :).
Question: will we be moving states soon or are we stuck in this hell pit for a few more years?
>>
File: temp.png (123KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
temp.png
123KB, 1360x768px
>>17831605
>Is J interested in me? Will he ever approach me or should I make a move?
>>17831607
>Question: will we be moving states soon or are we stuck in this hell pit for a few more years?
>>
>>17831611
Haha thank you :D
>>
>there's a div general up
Well fuck.
Reposting from the thread I just made.
"Hi /x/.

I've been lurking here for a long time, usually don't post because there's usually nothing to say.

But I'm coming at you today with a bit of a different thread.
I know you are all accustomed to Tarot reading threads, and some of you are even readers.

What I'm looking for today, is a little bit of help from you all.
Anyone can help.
Readers and question-askers alike.

I'm trying to help someone, my best friend really, practice Tarot card reading.
They're already extremely skilled, but what they need is a bit of a refresher, as well as a bit of real practice for the purpose of the refresher, as well as something else.

The way I'm helping him is by being his question asker for a while, and scheduling times that we will do a reading so he can practice regularly and make it a habit.

What I need help with here, is coming up with questions.
There's really nothing that I want to ask, and nothing that I want to know about my life and my future.
But I would still very much like to help him out in his practice.
So, What I'm asking of you is this:
Do you have any questions that you can think of, that you would ask a Tarot card reader? I would really appreciate it if you could help me come up with ideas for questions to ask.

There is one catch: He is very close family. He's my father. So that makes it quite awkward and uncomfortable to ask the obvious and usual stuff like love questions, or love interest questions, and stuff like that.

Any suggestions are appreciated, though.
We'll be doing one reading a week, as well as a bit of studying each week, starting sometime in July."
>>
>>17831514
Will she ever come back?
>>
File: temp.png (119KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
temp.png
119KB, 1360x768px
>>17831622
>Will she ever come back?
I'm typing this is before I even ask - they can't tell the future. Any time they say they can, they are lying.
Having said that, they do have access to perceptions we don't.
>>
>>17831514

Tell me his feelings for me <3
>>
File: temp.png (119KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
temp.png
119KB, 1360x768px
>>17831634
>Tell me his feelings for me <3
>>
>>17831625
So I guess my question would be does she still has feelings for me?
>>
File: temp.png (126KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
temp.png
126KB, 1360x768px
>>17831666
>So I guess my question would be does she still has feelings for me?
>>
File: temp.png (126KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
temp.png
126KB, 1360x768px
fin
>>
>>17831514
This actually a pretty great idea, nice job implementing too!
Question: Had a bit of a run in with a road-rager today and I think I handled myself well. Are the steps I am taking to improve my outlook and attitude helping me and will they stick in the long run?
>>
File: temp.png (70KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
temp.png
70KB, 1360x768px
>>17831683
OK you get one last one.
>>
File: temp.png (37KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
temp.png
37KB, 1360x768px
really fin now
>>
>>17831699
LOL thank you either way.
>>
>>17831709
Did you get mad? Did you fight?
>>
>>17831719
Nah, it was a fat black guy. I was going straight to the gas station and he was going into the left turn lane, I sped up to beat the light, passed him(he was already in the left turn lane) and he cuts out of the left lane, runs the now going red light to pull into the gas station next to me. He then says " I need to slow the fuck down cause he has children in the car"...mind you I am a 5'4" white woman, I laughed at him and said whatever, and walked into the gas station and he pulls off like nothing happened. I think he realized how stupid he looked cutting across traffic like that to say I endangered his kids by passing him.
>>
>>17831734
That's hot.
>>
>>17830852
>>17830195
I've migrated to this thread, I'm still here if you want to do a cold general reading (when you're ready of course). I'm 20 male libra
>>
Any career opportunities this month?
Male
Aquarius
>>
>>17831734
>5'4"
Wow
>>
File: 1462786878921.jpg (607KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1462786878921.jpg
607KB, 1920x1080px
hey i ask humbly but don't know if i want the answer lol. anyway two questions.

am i good or evil?
does people envy me for a purpose?

thanks! also i would like to roll your joints or at least teach you hahah.
>>
>>17830272
What the fuck, why is that joint so retarded?
>>
How is everyone tonight?
>>
Hello I would love a reading here, first time.
F
Aquarius

Is this new job right for me?
>>
M
Aries
How were my artistic endevours received last night?
>>
Male
Leo

Afraid my relationship is falling apart due to financial/work issues. Will Anhalie and I persevere or just fall apart?
>>
>>17831866

Well, and yourself?
>>
>>17831866
Doing well, how are you my friend?

Are you taking reading queries?

Jas
>>
>>17831898
I wish! My tarot deck is missing in action, unfortunately.
>>
>>17831866
Doing swell, how are you?
>>
>>17831902
Do you scry? Or do any other type of readings,
I could really use your help
>>
>>17831908
Whatcha need, pal? If it's an important enough query, I'll use i-ching or runes to read for you.

>>17831906
>>17831897
Doing great!
Discord you should get into the IRC!
>>
I am not requesting a read for myself, but does anyone foresee some sort of large scale conflict in the near future? Potentially between US and Russia?
>>
>>17831942

You'd be better off looking for China and the US.

The answer is yes, but it won't go nuclear.
>>
>>17831942
Hexagram 46: Upward Mobility

TL;DR, things actually look peaceful, regarding a world war or major conflict. Expect no major conflicts within the next 10 years, outside of the typical skirmishes in the Middle East, and possibly small divides in individual nations.
Most of the next few notable conflicts will occur from within a nation, and not from a rival country.
>>
>>17831946
I could see that, with the South China sea disputes and elsewhere in East Asia.

>>17831953
Seems unlikely, with the tensions so high, but I hope that you are right.
>>
>>17831866
Pretty great. Do you have any tips for someone starting in divination? I got my first deck today and pendulum. I was planning on starting with tarot. I have read the sticky but was curious if you had any tips or advice please? Thank you either way!
>>
>>17831976

It's more likely to be that naval conflicts between unlawful combatants armed by China and the US Navy leads to proxy wars. Expect Vietnam 2.0, but with the burden falling on SOF and Intel instead of on conscripts.
>>
>>17832005
First off, congratulations.

All of the tips I could give you are probably in the doc I wrote that's linked in the OP.
A good spread to start with would be the Golden Dawn spread, or Hecate's Torch (in the pdf.)

Just start with large spreads, not small ones! You get so much out of it.

Here's the link, because I know it's a hassle to scroll up if you're on mobile or something.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

If you already checked that out, just let me know and I'll try to think of other ways to help you.
>>
>>17832018
Thank you very much. I was reading through that. I was going to start with small spreads but it does seem like large ones will definitely help learn the cards and interpret them.

Should I avoid reading for people and only read for myself until I am comfortable? Some have told me to only read myself and others said to start by reading people close to you. Thank you again!
>>
>>17832036
I'd recommend taking a name and reading here for practice.
Reading yourself gets tiring, and confusing. It'll be difficult to trust your readings for yourself at the start, it's difficult even later into things.

Ultimately, it's your decision.
My personal recommendation? Do one reading for yourself to warm up, then read here.
>>
>>17832006
I could see that, even being potentially in Vietnam as Vietnam 2.0.
>>
>>17832051

For a while I had my eye on the yellow and reds in Thailand, but that seems to have fizzled.
>>
>>17832040
I actually planned to do most of my readings on here eventually. I have a bit of anxiety(kind of odd for someone that is starting this I'd assume).

I will for sure, lo recommended trying some in the irc also. Thank you for your advice, for now I'll focus on learning the cards.
>>
>>17832054

I am focusing on Russia right now, listening into a discord server. Next update is in 3 minutes.

But I can see China moving against Vietnam, Philippines, Taiwan, Japan. Probably not openly. Might take a card from Putins playbook with their little green men
>>
>>17832077

Chinese foreign policy developed in an environment where it was stronger than any of it's neighbors individually but weaker than they were collectively. Their play book looks very different than the Western one, which developed in an environment of roughly equal Kingdoms post-Rome.

Trust me, they're moving on SE Asia in a big way.
>>
I am looking for advice about improving romantic/sexual life. Any potential prospects, any faults I am unaware of, or just a general picture.
>>
Anyone doing readings rn?
>>
>>17832338
you asked the wrong question

WHERE ARE THE ACCELERATED READERS
>>
File: 20150524_152447.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
20150524_152447.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>17832345
turbo is out of gas
>>
>>17832345
In the Gifted Students Lounge collecting good boy points, duh.
>>
>>17832345
>air query
>>
>>17831774
I definitely will. Is there a name or nickname or something I can use when I reply and post?
>>
Hi /div/ can i have a general reading about my life? thanks! ill just open up an open query as it is very long since my last visit here. Thanks!

Male
Taurus
asian
5'2
light built body
babyface
>>
To celebrate the acquisition of my new Tarot I will do 10 readings, please give me a nickname, and a query.
>>
>>17832601
kaliko
anything regarding my utmost well being

what deck did you get?
>>
>>17832601
Hi
>>17832471
AkiraMidori

just a general reading :)
>>
>>17832601
hero
what will my next relationship be like? it's been so long since i've had a decent one, and i'm really thirsty to get with someone who makes my heart flutter in good ways.
>>
>>17832601

Hello. Congrats on your new deck =)

>nickname
Claus

>query
I've been looking for work for the past couple of months, but I've had no such luck. Will I find the right job soon?

Thanks in advance!
>>
>>17832601
Dizzy
Whats my next job going to be like?
>>
>>17832601
Sami
What is going on with my dreams? Is it related to the amethyst Ive been using?
>>
>>17832601
Cat

Best use of the conduit I found, please
>>
>>17832601
Liejii
The potential possibilities for the next 6 months
>>
>>17832387
Matt. I look forward to your reading and will give you detailed feedback
>>
>>17831443
They're from the girl on the right here>>17830644

She comes around sometimes posts as "Cancer Princess", so you migth even get lucky, who knows, this here might be her
>>17831332
>>17831337
>>
>>17832601
Goone
May I please get a reading on my present and future relationships with two men in my life? One is Gord, the other is Jaden. Thank you!
>>
>>17832601
Fatal
How will things turn out with my crush? Will she finally surmont her anxiety and go out witb me?
>>
File: 1462870787345.jpg (130KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1462870787345.jpg
130KB, 1024x1024px
Good day to you all. Doing a couple of readings; no promises to do more than three today. At least well, three are guaranteed.

>nickname
>gender
>query
>please no silly love queries like ''does he like me'' or ''scry my next gf'' or worse off, ''love read for the next two weeks pls''
>keep it down with generals too
>>
>>17833150
Lieji
Male
When will more exciting experiences come to my life?
>>
>>17833150
Hi pretty <3
>>
>>17833150
How are you feeling today lo ?
>>
File: doom-cover-art.jpg (446KB, 1400x797px) Image search: [Google]
doom-cover-art.jpg
446KB, 1400x797px
>>17833150
Hey IO it's dream guy. Thanks for getting to me yesterday. I thought I was skipped.
These dreams could have very we'll be from emotions, but I don't want to entirely rule out occult. Only cause of the shit I do. But hey. Thanks.
>>
>>17833158
H-hello there. Complimentary y-you too.
How are you doing though?

>>17833160
And a hello to you, anon. I'm still sick, but in some few small ways a bit better off than yesterday. Sneezing hurts like a bitch, won't deny.
What's up with ye?

>>17833165
I don't think it's anything much; just drew Princess of Cups and Three of Swords on your dreams. I mean, if you're doing occult stuff, then it could be expected to have some odd things going on, but unless you specifically call for entities or anything to give you signs in dreams, then I don't think there's going to be much, save for your mind including a thing or two. Go for lucid dreaming if you're a bit uncertain and want to know more, then you can ask your dream characters or involve in the dreams a bit more.

>>17833154
I'll get to ya in a second, but here's some small advice beforehand: exciting things rarely come to one's life, and even if they do, you must recognize the likely opportunities and take advantage of them. You still need to do something to have them show up or take advantage of them, so it's all up to ya there, anon. But then again, if you expect life-changing exciting experiences, then they're DEFINITELY have little chance of just... coming.
>>
>>17833150
I want to thank you. You took my query few days ago and I feel much calmer than I ever was in this year.
Thank you very much and have a nice day!
>>
File: 1466496172326.jpg (76KB, 545x400px) Image search: [Google]
1466496172326.jpg
76KB, 545x400px
>>17833170
Well I certainly don't call for entities to show me a sign.
But the dreams were about exactly what I wanted them to be about. What I asked for during the spell yada yada.

And I don't lucid dream, nor do I think I can.
>>
>>17833150
eve
female
how will my day go today? thanks
>>
>>17833170
Doing alright. I'll try and jump into the irc in a bit after my dentist appt lol. How are you?
>>
>>17833150
Casey
F
Will our relationship ever recover?
>>
>>17833170
I guess what I meant to say was, what steps can I take towards having a more exciting experiences on a cosmic scale
>>
>>17833154
IV - The Emperor, on the left 0 - The Fool, on the right XX - The Aeon. Underneath Queen of Disks and VII - The Chariot. Eventuality is I - The Magus.

All of these Major Arcana, sheesh. This is very easy to interpret, yet at the same time it's pretty much similar to what I have suggested to you. You need to be stable and focused on something, yet be open to any sort of possibilities and be open to changes as they come. To the left, the Fool, would be the one that is taking upon any opportunity and possibility without a care, while the Aeon is change and transformation. Stability for now, but you need to have some kind of a direction to work and push towards, signified by the Chariot. The eventuality is focus and clarity.

To put it short and simple, yes, it's not going to come just by itself. You actually need to have a good foundation and a clear mind to have something exciting to happen in the first place, or at least have a likely opportunity show up and change things about, so to speak. Sorry if you didn't hear anything good or wise, but that's what the cards say.

>>17833177
Really now? Well, I'm glad I was of some help to you! I hope it's going to last for you, and well, have a nice day yourself, anon!~

>>17833180
Oh. Then it's not too surprising, me thinks. Occult tends to influence the dreams, and something like this, hmm... I'm still taking the stance for ''brain being brain, spooky and weird dreams''. I mean hell, I remember my dreams now, and that's... yeah. Best not even get into it.
You can. It's building awareness and keeping a dream journal. Doing reality checks helps. Just don't expect any strong results any time soon. There's a lot of guides on internet anyway, and I think there's a dream general in /x/ from time to time; they can advise something for you. But it's mostly awareness, dream journal and reality checks. Certain foods CAN help, that, and messing with your sleep schedule a fucking lot, but that's a bit excessive.
>>
>>17833182
Please don't ask such silly questions next time. I legitimately can't understand as to why you'd ask that, when you are going to go through the day anyway.

Queen of Wands, Ace of Disks and The Sun.

Lots of movement and change, likely a material opportunity showing up, but overall it's going to be a nice and a pleasant day, full of energy and motion in some small little ways.

>>17833186
You're welcome to show up in the IRC whenever you can, Discord-chan.
I'm pretty sickly right now, sneezing hurts and overall, eh. But I'm still here and around, since I have nothing else to do, and reading is the only thing that keeps me from being too apathetic and depressed.

>>17833191
Three of Wands and XX - The Aeon.

It will recover or at least change if you actually do something or plan something out. There's a likelihood of things changing about, but really, you need to think things through and don't sit in one spot, otherwise it will just get worse. Don't be too rash though. Be confident, too. Depending on how much effort you will put in, you're going to have an equal reward or response. Cause and effect, etc.

>>17833194
>a more exciting experience on a cosmic scale.

Bad person to ask that, anon. I'm a believer that on a grand scale, humans are inconsequential and only have a grasp on this tiny little universe or existence that we have around us. Even so, I'd like you to elaborate further on the ''cosmic scale'' before I misinterpret it somehow again.
>>
>>17833195
As much as I don't want to dive into this lucid dreaming thing. I might have too.
I REALLY don't cause I like my dreams being unpredictable and uncontrollable.
I like not knowing Im dreaming I guess, makes the dreams happier I guess.
>>
>>17833202
Dreams will still retain a good chunk of their unpredictable charm to it, it's just more likely to settle down and well, give you a chance to actually explore the internal worlds and garner some inspiration from whatever nonsense they tend to contain. You could just, you know, gain enough awareness if a dream isn't suitable for you, change the setting, and go back to being a sleeper, in a sense.
I'm personally tempted to go back to lucid dreaming. There's a few interesting settings and worlds that I want to explore, namely the void that I sometimes dream about. Who knew that such a small thing would prove itself to be so damn interesting...
Really though, you may as well try out the entire theory of doing spells within dreams, to see if they're more effective or whether it works at all. It's not like the lucidness and awareness is permanent, once obtained. With less practice and attention, your dreams should go back to normal in a short enough period of time.
>>
>>17833150
Zed
Male
Where are things headed with this girl?
>>
>>17830296
my sides!
>>
>>17833150
D
male
Where is this depression taking me? It feels worse than normal and i hope theres an optimistic end
>>
File: 1460102574504.png (473KB, 637x964px) Image search: [Google]
1460102574504.png
473KB, 637x964px
>>17833207
If looking at the settings and exploring were what I was looking for.
Things would be so easy.
>>
>>17833195
Yep, you help me a lot. I was nervous and anxious all the time for several months. Since that time you answer me I'm feeling like a giant burden was taken off from my chest. Shit still happens but I don't care as before.
>>
>>17833201
I hope you feel better fast :/
>>
>>17833209
Ten of Swords, on the left Two of Cups, on the right Two of Swords, and underneath Nine of Cups.

I kept redrawing a lot of Two of Cups, Two of Swords and Four of Swords. Having this Ten of Swords dead in the center, supported by such positive cards, is making me think that things are going to go to very, very interesting places for you. The eventuality is XVII - The Star, so I'm going to say that it's going to go to very nice and interesting places.

No really though, I don't have anything more to say. They're heading to good places. Perhaps a relationship or something, but do expect something big to happen beforehand. That would be the Ten of Swords. It's always signifying some kind of a big explosion or change, but it should go nice and smooth for you.

>>17833229
Depression never takes you anywhere good, do take my word on that one.

VIII - Adjustment, on the left Prince of Cups, on the right Four of Swords, underneath XVIII - The Moon and eventuality XXI - The Universe.

One thing that I couldn't help but to notice is that all of the cards seemingly have a blue tinge to them, or at least the art does. All of them. Somber, blue colors...
You're going to go through a period of time where you're going to be balancing your internal emotions and trying to find a mental stability thorough it all. This time around you won't really seemingly let yourself take one and just run with it, but there's going to be adjustment and balancing of the two sides of the coin. It's definitely pushed forward by the Moon, which tends to be the darker kind of introspection, perhaps explaining as to why you feel worse than normal. You should by all means get out of it though, there's a seemingly positive end to it all, being the Universe. But for now, it may do best for you to find a balance between your internal emotions, whatever they may be, and your thoughts on them and thoughts in general. Good luck to you, anon.
>>
>>17833232
So what are you even trying to do then, anon? Maybe dreams won't help in that aspect, hell if I know. I'm not all that much of an occultist or a mage or whatever you may call it. I just draw my cards, create my thoughtfoms and make them do silly things, and scry the ends and the beginnings of existence. I have no idea how you all do this spoopy spell stuff ;-;

>>17833236
I'm absolutely glad about that, anon. I don't know just what exactly I said or did to make you feel so good compared to how you used to be, but I'm glad nonetheless! Really though, I won't lie. It sucks to have a weight that seems to grow more and more on your back, which is my situation right now. But ah well, what can I do about it now... I'll just read my worries away, I suppose. /shrug

>>17833239
Will take a couple of days or a bit longer. I'm a bit stressed out and on some level, depressed, so my body's not really doing the best job at keeping me too healthy. It doesn't care, I think. Can't blame it, truth be told. How's your health, by the way? Is it any better compared to how it was?
>>
>>17833256
Thanks Io. Hope you feel better as well.
>>
>>17833201
Well, by cosmic, I just want to meet aliens, find some secrets myself, have an adventure.
>>
File: demon_by_andantonius-d6emoza.jpg (515KB, 560x1000px) Image search: [Google]
demon_by_andantonius-d6emoza.jpg
515KB, 560x1000px
>>17833273
I don't even need to do a reading for this, anon. First up; get into occult. Second of all; prepare to lose all mental stability that you may have. Third of all; have fun learning how to fix problems that you never had prior to getting into occult.

Really though, most people will never encounter this kind of a thing, no matter what they will do. Ever. Sitting in /x/ and doing succubi rituals or chanting for muh aliens is never going to work either. Find some secrets? Have fun with that when at least a good amount of people have already done so, are already doing it, and have the capability to find more secrets than you. Adventure? Going outside can be an adventure. But if you want some fantasy-tier stuff, I would strongly suggest dropping that right now, and re-evaluate your mind on this.

Sorry anon, but that's just how it is. I even drew Eight of Cups. That's seconding what I just said...
>>
>>17833150
Lefty
Male
Why are people so reluctant to give me readings? I have a lot of psychic friends and we get along really well, they value my readings, share their secrets with me, there's a lot of trust... but when it comes to doing a reading for me they get gunshy. This happens a lot on /x/ too; the reader will quit just before getting to me or I'll be inadvertently skipped. What's going on in my energy here?
>>
>>17833284
They got scared off by that image resolution. I mean really, 666? Of course they'd be scared, they likely think you're Satan incarnate! Jokes aside though, do you want me to look at your energy or core or something along the lines of that? I can do it, but have fun interpreting that mess.
>>
>>17830692
somebody?
>>
>>17833283
O-okay...
>>
File: 1465959377134.jpg (942KB, 3349x2233px) Image search: [Google]
1465959377134.jpg
942KB, 3349x2233px
>>17833290
>want me to look at your energy or core
I want you to do this for me pls
>>
>>17833258
>So what are you even trying to do then, anon?
I don't really know only doing what might be my best shot. Can't kill my self or die cause my soul will burn in hell forever, can't just do nothing, or I'll go hollow.

I know that's not exactly telling you what I'm trying to do because I'm not willing to say.
>>
>>17833290
> do you want me to look at your energy or core or something along the lines of that? I can do it, but have fun interpreting that mess.
That's interesting... sure yeah, go for it. Interesting to see what that looks like, I haven't heard of that before.

Oh BTW this isn't me: >>17833312
>>
Im still here.
21 male taurus.

Career trouble and in an unhappy relationship. Afraid she will take her life if i leave. I want to move back in with my grandpa and leave her
>>
File: image.jpg (292KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
292KB, 1280x960px
Twix.
Aries.
Aus.
Why do I still at like I'm 7. Will my parents ever love me.

But serious. Is the guys I'm going for going to end up long term.
>>
Honest question, but what point is there to all of this? How does practicing whatever form of divination you practice, enhance your life?

I used to dabble in tarot and predicted several life-altering events in my family (from illnesses to divorces), and they basically treated me like a divination monkey until I stopped with it. It's frankly brought me nothing but ungrateful tantrums.
>>
>>17833303
Indeed.

>>17833312
''Exposed, bare to the world, hiding but yet unhidden. Strong it is, but yet there is weakness underneath. Power beyond, rising, screaming, but it is unheard of.''

Strange. I normally don't hear her as it is, and to hear her all of a sudden is a bit bizarre. I don't know what the words may mean, but have fun thinking over them for the next two or three minutes. What I saw though, was a yellow, borderline golden core, a sphere of energy in darkness. It was very easy to enter and look, and I saw that it was almost covered in scales, like a snake. There was a bit of blue around, but not much. Upon touch, it seemingly dripped off a full chunk into darkness below. Strange stuff, ain't it...

>>17833335
You do know that hell doesn't exist, right? Or at least well, unless you messed with entities or anything, your soul should come back to this world anyway, in one way or another. But yeah, doing nothing is one sure way to go hollow for this life. Best to just do something, unless you want to go hollow for some reason...

Nah, it's fine anon. All I can wish or say is good luck to you in your ventures and hope you don't go hollow and actually get someplace. All I can do for now...

>>17833343
Unlike Rayner, I don't have too much practice with this, so bear with me. I may be a bit off in some way...
There's some kind of a shield around, in a way. Blue and golden. The inside was golden and white, and I saw four pylons in there, seemingly sending out electricity, or purple sparks, to the center where a core should be. It almost makes me think as if they are ''creating'' one, instead of one being there. Without getting shocked too much, I tried to peer into the core and mostly saw a brown color.
It was strange, because it felt like the entire place was moving. The pylons themselves had strange symbols engraved onto them. I didn't dare to poke the electricity part though, it was a bit too risky, in case I would get hurt.
>>
File: demon_by_chevsy-d4bldbt.jpg (340KB, 633x900px) Image search: [Google]
demon_by_chevsy-d4bldbt.jpg
340KB, 633x900px
>>17833461
[for the electricity pylon anon]
Yeah, you have something odd going on in there. Likely people are subconsciously are a bit scared to touch you or get to you, in case they get shocked. That, and small barriers. They're normal, but considering this entire thing... eh.

>>17833459
For me it's something fun to do and I have a draw towards it. Quite a lot of people are grateful for what you do, but others definitely make it hard to bother with this kind of a thing, especially those that just look at you as some divination monkey. ... as happens with this general, often times.

Eh, it also helps people, so it's an another bonus for me and for them. Sometimes I just do it so that somebody else could get something out of it and be good at the end of the day. Not like I give a damn about my own life half or most of the time, so it checks out fairly well.
>>
>>17833150
Zara
M
How well known will I get in my lifetime?

I've been skipped a few times already. I hope it isn't a sign.
>>
>>17833461
Is it alright if I also ask for a energy type reading.
>>
>>17833150
>Matti
>M
>Should I get back into the occult?
>>
>>17833258
Awww I'm sorry to hear that :/. Its swirling around for me lol. I'll jump in the irc soon and we can chat. Oh, if you feel up to it, any way to check up on duct tape girl and see how things are up there? So funny to ask that lol. I completely understand if you pass lol.
>>
>>17833461
>Unlike Rayner, I don't have too much practice with this, so bear with me. I may be a bit off in some way...
>There's some kind of a shield around, in a way. Blue and golden. The inside was golden and white, and I saw four pylons in there, seemingly sending out electricity, or purple sparks, to the center where a core should be. It almost makes me think as if they are ''creating'' one, instead of one being there. Without getting shocked too much, I tried to peer into the core and mostly saw a brown color.
>It was strange, because it felt like the entire place was moving. The pylons themselves had strange symbols engraved onto them. I didn't dare to poke the electricity part though, it was a bit too risky, in case I would get hurt.

And...
>>17833469
>[for the electricity pylon anon]
>Yeah, you have something odd going on in there. Likely people are subconsciously are a bit scared to touch you or get to you, in case they get shocked. That, and small barriers. They're normal, but considering this entire thing... eh.

Thank you both very much for having the courage to look.

It makes sense after a fashion... there's always been a lot of pain at my core, one that I've had no explanation for at all and is not a consequence of anything at all in my life. It's related to... existentialism. I'll just say that.

I have very much felt "under construction" most of my life, and those few moments I've gained any insight at all into my auric makeup there's been a strong implication of machinery or an exoskeleton around my heart chakra.

I think I'm an experiment.

Well, we'll see. Again, thank you both. Feel free to peer further... I'm doing my best to let go of barriers and be naked, but of course we're all reflexively secretive about certain things... I'll try try try not to be though.
>>
would suck them crablegs even i'm homo
>>
File: 8bty6uzo.jpg (24KB, 425x425px) Image search: [Google]
8bty6uzo.jpg
24KB, 425x425px
>>17833461
>Strange stuff, ain't it...
Yes. Thank you. Have a qt
>>
File: dremora_by_thornspine-d8d91cs.jpg (178KB, 692x1154px) Image search: [Google]
dremora_by_thornspine-d8d91cs.jpg
178KB, 692x1154px
>>17833481
Frankly, I don't know what you're expecting, considering the fact that most people are not going to be well-known or just remain average. Not saying you should give up, but I'm saying to not have your hopes up all that much.

Princess of Disks, Four of Disks and Three of Cups.

It seems that you will likely have a good foundation for yourself in that aspect, that you may likely have a dedicated fan-base of some sorts, depending on what you do, and it's going to be a pleasure and enjoyment for both you and them to deal with each other. You'll need to work on projects though, or at least you definitely need to put in some work before you will actually get known, but that's something you're aware of already, no? Even so, you're going to be doing things and growing, and it's likely going to get to places.

>>17833488
I'd rather not do it too much, because it is draining, and normally I don't see the point in doing it for people unless they ask for it and have a specific reason for asking. Even so, I'm bad at interpreting it on TOP of that, so ha. Best not bother.

>>17833491
Princess of Cups, to the left Eight of Cups, to the right Nine of Disks, underneath Five of Swords. Eventuality is Seven of Cups.

This is a combination of cards that make me want to say no, that would actually be a pretty terrible idea. There's only one positive card in this entire spread, and that's Nine of Disks, which would be more along the lines of material gain. The driving force is a card that shows a struggle and fight against something along the lines of fate or unchangeable things, while the Eight and Seven of Cups are cards that show emotional instability, or well, it will devolve into that. It won't be an enjoyment for you, despite the little gains that you may get out of it. Can't be really surprised by this, but that's occult for you in general. Get into it if you so please, but it's going to be causing instability in one way or another for you.
>>
>>17833556
Maxwell
M
May it be time for me to quit my job and find work elsewhere?
>>
>>17833421
I'm away right now, but I can give you a reading if you don't mind coming back to it later tonight / no one else gives you one.

Short version though, as far as advice goes, is multiple. Ultimately, you have 4 choices. Leave her now, leave her later, don't leave her, cause her to leave you.

No matter which you choose, you are only ever responsible for your own choices. If it's as I remember another situation like this to be, she's effectively holding you hostage by seizing your guilt.

Leave her now if you want, as it's your life. Or stay with her forever if you want. It's still your life. Making her leave you would make the entire situation more toxic than it already is, and then you'd be acting the fool, in my opinion.

But staying leaving her later once the danger period passes, how do you think that would go? Wouldn't that still make her suicidal? Do you even know if such a period would come?

I boil your question down to one basic element here. Do you love her? If yes, stay. If no, leave.

At the end of the day most problems a person has is only as complicated as they make it.

Again, this was just going through this with words and reason. But, you don't really need a read, me thinks. You just need someone to give you a push, and tell you it's going to be alright.
It will be.
>>
>>17833556
>>17833481
I do readings for myself, but wanted to ask another reader because I felt I was confusing some things. I can do readings fine for others, but sometimes for myself it's like attempting to see into a blind spot.

I think the readings matched up well, too. It also reminds me what came out for me once, hexagram 58.
>>
>>17833552
>qt
>>
>>17832771
Oh, almost forgot. Post me a song that you connect to so I can pull your energy from it. Thanks, matt. I should be pulling tonight or tomorrow so keep a look out.
>>
Alright, stacked up on more pictures and now I can proceed further. Always fun to do image hunting.

>>17833495
It was difficult to focus on you, oddly enough. It rarely happens, but ah well, not surprising in some ways, I suppose. I need to meditate for a couple of minutes after doing this to reset myself, so to speak.

She seems to be sitting under a full moon in the zenith of the night, in a forest that's not quite dark but yet there's a bit of a blue tinge that gives everything a form and a shape. It felt so silent, but yet so mystical at the same time. Very interesting location. At the center, I see a woman sitting in an unfinished circle of candles. I can feel a sensation on my mouth when I focus on her, as if my own mouth was taped up. She seems to be sitting there, meditating in a lotus position, being silent save for a couple of muffled screams or shouts, but they were very spontaneous. Overall, it seems that she's learning to remain silent and still.
There was a blurry vision of me taking it off and her starting to cough, as if she was holding things in, but it was just very faint, and I don't think it actually happened. When I actually try to approach, I'm being gently pushed away. I won't prod further on this.

>>17833552
We have different tastes and perspectives on qt, but I appreciate the gesture nonetheless.

>>17833577
That's completely normal, don't worry. I do an occasional reading for myself, but I best trust others who can do it, so that there's no bias or misinterpretation of any kind going on. That, and sometimes I just don't get anything, or at least it's well... messy, to put it nicely. Doesn't get anywhere.
Did they now? Well then, I suppose that's something! You can ask another reader later to give you a reading and see if it matched up. Best of luck with that though!~
>>
File: 4 of Crows.jpg (26KB, 648x383px) Image search: [Google]
4 of Crows.jpg
26KB, 648x383px
Hello /div/

I will do some readings today, anyone interested i will need.
>Gender
>Sign
>Query
>A word that describes how you feel right now

Keep in mind i dont know how much time i have so it might take a while between readings (or not be able to do them at all)

Anyways, hope i can help.
>>
>>17833596
Thank you, Io! She has always had her eye on you lol. I really appreciate it :D. Now to just see what happens from here.
>>
>>17833602
Male
Aries
May it be time for me to find a better job?
Tired
>>
>>17833602
Female
Libra
Irritated
Where do you see things headed with Bl? With p? Thanks
>>
>>17833515
First of all, I'm the same person. It wasn't two people. Anon, it's less courage and more interest and curiosity. Of course I'll go around and look. Besides, seen worse, dealt with worse, some pokes at this kind of a thing won't hurt.

I'm still wondering whether the electricity was just to contain you, or whether it was actually generating a core, and from there, well, you grew and was living with it. There's definitely some strange things going on around your energy. There's the occasional movement, and a lot of symbols from the inside, when peering out. Movement... Sphere... Reminiscent of the Eye of Magnus, humorously enough.

I took another look. And ho my, that was the first time I've ever got such a reaction out of myself. When I took another look, the core was overlapping with several images, but one was of crimson red core, seemingly dripping blood. I touched it with my left hand, and a good amount of it stuck with me when I pulled out, but for the love of god, that reaction... it's like... I don't even know how to describe it. It feels cold, but yet when I focus on this mass that's left on my hand, I feel like I'm out of breath. Not tired, mind you, just heavy breathing. As if my eyes want to roll back and the entire body wants to fall backwards and lie there on the ground, breathing heavily. The entire mass feels more like a clot of blood, just a large one, covering my entire hand.
Poking more, I delved into the very center, and while this is something I would avoid doing with anyone else, I wanted to sate my curiosity. I saw flashes of two eyes, some kind of a large construct, watching. Faint blue. Then I got pushed out.

I don't know anon, but you're a weird one. You should definitely do some research into this, meditate, work with energy, etc. You have something interesting going on here.

>>17833611
No problem, you. Weird things may happen, nothing may happen, but who knows! I'm looking forward to it myself.
>>
>>17833150
Fufu
Male (22)
Should I talk to that girl again ?
>>
>>17833461
I can tell you. Hell is a real place, and it's swallowing earth. Too bad the jews make it worse than fucking daemons could.
>>
>>17833557
I - The Magus, on the left Princess of Cups, to the right Queen of Swords, underneath III - The Empress and the eventuality is Princess of Swords and Two of Disks.

There's a lot of energy being supported by feminine cards, with the underlying Empress as well. It seems that you're mostly doing this because you're not entirely content, or at least doing it based on more of an emotional, unthought approach. Not content with the job, fantasizing about more, wanting more and putting more your mind into something else than this. If you'll do it, well, it's going to go well, there's going to be a change of some kind happening, that's for sure. I think the Princess of Swords would describe your efforts looking for work elsewhere; strong, pushing forward, perhaps being slightly too rash and brash, but it would lead to other places.

A good suggestion; find work now, not when you're out of the job, in case you will find yourself in a position where you can't find anything and you don't have a job to do to get some money out of. Just a note, is all, unless your situation is a bit different.

>>17833633
Hell is a funny word. Depending on the perspective, one could say that Earth is both Hell and Heaven. But yes, I do blame the jews as well for causing a huge mess. Parasites, the lot of 'em.

>>17833632
Why do you even ask this? Just talk to her and see if you wasted your time or not without asking someone to divine it for you. Jesus, it's like people get lazy with this kind of shit, I swear...
Also, Five of Cups. It's not going to be too pleasant, so either way, don't bother. You're the last person I'm going to even bother with responding, any other queries like that will get ignored.
>>
>>17833602
M
Gemini
What kind of college should I go to, to get my masters?
Satiated
>>
>>17833627
io is that u in the op
u a qt
>>
>>17833640
Thank you.
I will keep your advice to heart.
>>
>>17833646
Ha, nice try. I think that's the Cancer Princess, not me. That, and I'm paler than whatever skin tone that is.

There's no pictures of me being remotely lewd or even bare in any way out in the internet either way. Not even of me showing legs or anything. So nope. Not me. Never will be me.

ps: I'm not attention whore enough to post pictures of me as OP. Just sayin'.
>>
>>17833150
Jinx
Female
Hey Io. I've been told there's some flowering or something in my path. Can you look into it for me or give me a Vision to see what will cause it? Mthanks.
>>
>>17833652
ur still qt an queen of div
>>
>>17833652
Anon
Male
What would it take to see your legs, then?
>>
>>17833588
www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMmTkKz60W8

Will keep my eyes out!
>>
>>17833614

I dont do yes/no questions but i can give you an idea of what it would happen if you look for another job.

Firstly ill say its ought to be pretty chaotic. I see that you are looking for some form of independence, i did two spreads and i both i Got Nine of Pentacles reversed and the Knight of Cups.

My advise is to look for a promotion were you are currently working, if you feel this is no possible then it might be time to look for a new job. Keep in mind it might be as hard as you expect, but you can succeed.

I think you are going to quit.

May i ask, is someone in your current job asking you to do something unethical?
>>
Johnny
Male
How does the chick who told me to tell her when I'd visit her town feel about me?
>>
>>17833652
Probably because you have fat, pale legs.
>>
>>17833666
Yes, in fact.
I'm being made to work on my lunch break and drive the company truck uninsured full of illegal immigrants off the worksite.
If I stay for a few more months, though, I'm gonna get a better position in the company.

Spot-on
>>
>>17833670
Uncalled for.
>>
>>17833619

Im sorry, can you rephrace the question. Are you asking for two different people? or a group of people?
>>
>>17833602
M
Twins
Is that presence I used to contact as a child malevolent or benign to me, not necessarily in general?
Curious
>>
>>17833679
Two different people and romance wise. Bl is someone I recently met.
>>
>>17833660
I'm laughing. I'm laughing while typing this. I think I'll keep laughing until you respond or not to this.

There's literally nothing you could do to get me post any kind of pictures of me in the thread. Literally nothing. You'd have more luck finding where I exactly live, killing me (or just staring at my face while I try to wonder as to how in the fuck someone found out where I live) and then, if killed, stripping my dead corpse to see what's up.

>>17833659
I ain't taking any titles, anon. I give it over to Cancer or whomever the fuck is the newest attention whore instead.

>>17833670
Pale? Yes. Fat? Nope. Not even close to being fat. Still, if it's a way to make me prove it and post pics, then don't bother. I don't care.

>>17833651
I hope you'll find your job that you'd be interested in, Maxwell. Good luck!

>>17833658
Hello there, Jinx.

It's a bit allegorical, but either way, you asked for a vision. I see a small bag, in which there is a plant growing. Several leaves are already out, the stem has grown tall and strong, but there is none of the actual ''flower'' part that would make it a flower and not just a random plant. I see something growing though, it does not take long, and there is a beautiful flower blooming out into the world. There's a few droplets of water, seemingly carrying a certain ''sweat and tears'' tinge to it. Soon, the leaves and the stem start to wilt, but the blooming flower seemingly just... jumps out, and walks away.

It seems that it will happen in time, through sweat and tears, and the flower will remain blooming, despite whatever it may be happening. It's likely not going to happen in a way that you expect it to anyway, at least I think so. It's hard to actually interpret this, but I tried to... hmm...

>>17833676
Nah, Discord, don't bother responding. Ain't a point in it. I'll feed them a bit and then stop anyway.
>>
>>17833670
I wonder who is behind this post >:^)
>>
File: 1440162054659.jpg (23KB, 397x400px) Image search: [Google]
1440162054659.jpg
23KB, 397x400px
NEW THREAD:

>>17833690
>>
>>17833685
I'm glad you got a good laugh in.
It was worth asking, I suppose.

Next step is finding where you live...
>>
>>17833150
Lina
F
Is guy 1 or guy 2 better for me?
>>
>>17833692
Oh? Interested, are we?
The ironic part is that I don't know where I accurately live myself, and even so, good luck. One tip; you may as well start lurking the IRC if you really want to obtain more information or details :^)

[really though, I know you're mostly joking and that you won't do it and this is all just messing about. I just need to say this to myself.]

>>17833694
>please no silly love queries

I will only take something semi-serious like if a relationship isn't working out or a well-written and worded query requiring for advice on a love-related matter. Otherwise nope. Not bothering.
>>
>>17833685
>You'd have more luck finding where I exactly live, killing me (or just staring at my face while I try to wonder as to how in the fuck someone found out where I live) and then, if killed, stripping my dead corpse to see what's up.
That's kind of the measure of how scared you are to show yourself to other people...
>>
>>17833700
I might do it. Ask the cards. :^)
>>
None of them looks good tbqh.

P will make you feel judged, and there will be problems with respect/equality (in a none meme sense of thew word). Sex seems fine.

Bi will make you feel more in control and overall better with yourself, but this will happen at cost of a disappointing relationship, no fun allowed.

hope it helped
>>
>>17833716
And now I'm going to call bullshit. It's less about being scared to show yourself to other people, it's more along the lines of being smart enough about sharing information. I know this place well enough and I know what kind of people lurk here. I don't want to have someone shifting through my already minuscule amount of information that's on internet like this one crazy chick did with Thoth and Chironymous.

Be it fear or smartness or general awareness of the fact that you should by all means keep internet and real life separated, I don't know, but all I know is that I ain't sharing shit.

>>17833719
>those spreads that I keep drawing

Yeah, naw. Good luck either way, anon, even if you try. You won't get anywhere.
>>
File: 1466040461013.jpg (139KB, 1023x682px) Image search: [Google]
1466040461013.jpg
139KB, 1023x682px
>>17833728
If you say so...
>>
>>17833643
How do i interpret this with cards? i could give you vague info for you to sort it out.

Six of Swords Reversed. It could mean the following.

>South-East

Unless you are currently living in another state/country. If you do, it might actually advise to returning home.

If there is a parner (like a romantic one) it might advise to go separate ways. As studying in another place.

Overall not the most prescise reading, sorry hope it helps even if just a little.
>>
>>17833754
Of coursh, anon. Of coursh.

Also, nice kot you have there. It's pretty qt.
>>
>>17833755
Hmm. "Southeast" huh. That might actually work out. Thanks.
>>
>>17833758
Not as qt. as you, I could imagine.
The way I read your words lead me to that conclusion.
>>
>>17833680

How do you contact it? or was it just there?
>>
>>17833627
Thanks again for looking further.

>First of all, I'm the same person. It wasn't two people. Anon, it's less courage and more interest and curiosity. Of course I'll go around and look. Besides, seen worse, dealt with worse, some pokes at this kind of a thing won't hurt.
Whoops, okay sorry, my mistake. Do be safe though. I'm reminded now that there are other interested parties here... I suspect you won't think me crazy to call them aliens. I've gone to a few abduction support group meetings despite having no conscious memory of an experience, and strongly resonate with some images of theirs. So... keep in mind that you are being observed as you observe.

>Movement... Sphere... Reminiscent of the Eye of Magnus, humorously enough.
Appropriate on many levels, LOL... looking forward to seeing what it looks like on the new version of the game.

>The entire mass feels more like a clot of blood, just a large one, covering my entire hand.
Yeah we're... redesigning the concept of... flesh? No idea if what I just said makes sense, even to me, but that phrase seems...

>Poking more, I delved into the very center, and while this is something I would avoid doing with anyone else, I wanted to sate my curiosity.
You are welcome but please stay safe.

>I don't know anon, but you're a weird one. You should definitely do some research into this, meditate, work with energy, etc. You have something interesting going on here.
I'm taking Vipassana much more seriously, have been phasing out stimulants like caffeine and music, and preparing for a 10-day silent meditation. I agree with you something odd is going on but... well I'm at a point in my life where I don't believe in uniqueness. I kind of assume that eventually I'll find someone familiar with whatever's up with me. But maybe I'm a one-off... we'll see.

If you're curious feel free to look again, but if you do please share your observations. I'll be adding them to my archives for later self-reflection. Thank you so much.
>>
>>17833772
Shutup, anon.
That's a well-established male.

No amount of Tumblr make-up can hide boipussy
>>
>>17833773
I used to meditate until I went into a trance and then I could feel it in my head and it would tell me things about the future. I was the kid of new-age parents so I was taught about meditation and such from a very young age.
>>
>>17833779
No problem, I was curious myself, so really, not a big problem for me to go around peeking about.

Oh, I realized that once I delved in a bit deeper. I did see someone watching, after all. I'm not a stranger to being watched, so really, you don't sound utterly insane to me. Aliens though, ... that's something I'm skeptical, but yet open-minded about. Just hope it's not the kind to abduct and do things to - kind of aliens.

It's likely that in the next installment you won't see the Eye of Magnus. But yes, that's what I saw when I peered in deeper. Really, your entire core and space is layers upon layers. There's lots of things to look into. I may just take several peeks at you later, but I don't know where I would report my findings. E-mail or Skype or anythin' you may want to share on that one?

I had to banish and cleanse myself after that, but it was really interesting how focusing on that clot made me feel so terribly bizarre. It rarely, if never, happens. The last time I had something as strong as that, I likely had my physical finger that I poked the core with a bit... damaged. Dunno. Weird stuff happened with that fella.

... you know, I can't blame you for the lack of uniqueness. I lost all kinds of beliefs in anything being unique or special after seeing enough. Maybe you'll find someone else you can relate to, but it's just the matter of looking and getting lucky enough, I suppose. Even so, good luck on your hunt and search and seeming work on meditations. It should do good for you.

>>17833772
Anon, you underestimate the glory of Kot. Kot is condensed qt. No 3D succubi or whore can compare to the glory of Kot's qt.
ps: get your eyes checked out. Seriously. I hope you can do it this week or next week, because I suspect you need glasses.

>>17833783
>a well-established male
my...
my dreams have come true.
I am finally a male! Yes, this is my dream come true! I can finally be a male and well, yeah. Either way, Tumblr a shit and everyone knows it.
>>
>>17833793
Post boipussy
>>
>>17833786

Sorry for late reply, got a call from my boss. Are you still around?
>>
>>17833817
I am.
>>
>>17833831

Okey, from what i get the entity is a positive one. It was represented as the Wheel of Fortune, wich ofcurse means that it brings you good luck and fortune. Probably in a material aspect of the word.

Also related to both Second and Seventh Chakra.

The i ching is Ting, abd says ''Gives the intimation of great progress and succes''

This said, dont rely too much on it, although its positive the Wheel of Fortune is always spinning

Hope it helped.
>>
>>17833843
Thank you, I don't know much about Chakras though. Could you clarify what that relation to the second and seventh Chakra might mean?
>>
>>17833852
>>
RE: my crazy electric body
>>17833793
Sure, if you ever want to reach out we can use sidneycrawlspace gmail com.

RE: aliens... the universe is 13 billion years old by science's best estimates, the Earth is a few million, and humanity is a few hundred thousand. Isn't it likely, then, that there are a few species out there with a billion years of evolution on us? What will we be like, and what will our spiritualists be like, a billion years from now? How easily will we transcend dimensions, space, time, and thought?

I only point this out because my cautions about safety come from that perspective. There are beings in the universe that dwarf us in scope and strength, and the only reason they don't squash us is because we aren't a nuisance to them. We're not strong enough to be, after all.

I encourage your curiosity, of course, in part for selfish reasons and in part because curiosity is a very important impulse... but please be extra careful if you do decide to investigate further. Bigger things than us are at work.

Best wishes to you and yours.
>>
>>17833793
Hello Io
Do you have any means of reading tasseomancy, or at least making some sense of >>17831377
>>
>>17833602
Hello NewFriend

>Male
>Virgo
>Should I keep on going at the entrepreneurship ideas I have? Or just give in an move into a firm to work at?
>Persistent
>>
>>17833927
Response to ya >>17833945

>>17833935
I don't deal with tasseomancy, but I can already see a few images in the corners of the thing. Interpret them as you will;
Top right: gates of some kind, leading to a castle. Lower, I can see a mushroom cloud, and the word calamity comes to mind when I see it. On the left side, I can see the shape of the woman in the Star card in Thoth, raising her arms out up in the arm. Right underneath her I can see either a snake or some kind of a serpent, rising up from what seems a pit or darkness.

I tried, but I'm not one to ask for this.
>>
>>17833949
Hi Io-chan, still doing readings? If so, can you tell me if my efforts to quell my crush's anxiety are working or not? Will we finally go out soon?
>>
>>17833984
Ed, male
>>
>>17833984
No, I'm done with readings for today, sorry about it.
... no insult, but even then, I wouldn't do the query. Not the kind I'm tempted to do nowadays.
Thread posts: 355
Thread images: 60

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.